Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The Boss behind the Glass today, he usually pots that down right about now, their boss.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the catching. Thank it's thirty more seconds here. So I was like, someone, can we walk.
Speaker 1: Out to this great thought? Well, we're going to test the outer limits and the timing is actually perfect, very intuitive. Dave Tepper our boss around here, Ryan pretending to have COVID, and Shannon's doing the buff game and everybody else has some other excuse. So the Boss behind the Glass today, sure do appreciate that. And uh, have you ever thought about maybe just firing all of us at the same time, you know, just for kind of a clean start, because you got you got the excuse right now, you got a perfect excuse every day.
Speaker 2: Well you do it perfect just the day, is what the reason might be. I don't because you all are the best team and I'm honored to be a part of it, So that that's what holds me back. And thank you for not you know, all coming in asking me to be fired.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that at all. Thank you to ask you what. We're always the best team until we aren't, right. I mean, that's the funny thing about radio, isn't it. It's kind of like being a head coach in sports. You know you're just We're all going to be fired at some point.
Speaker 2: I tell I tell our staff here at times. One of the best ways I've learned to live and work is here's the deal. We will be out of here at some point. That is a promise. Now all of us will whatever job you have, if you don't like it, don't worry. You won't be there forever. If you do, make the best. But the one thing I can guarantee you will not have it forever.
Speaker 1: That's for sure. I say it is for sure. So appreciate every minute. And this is so easy right now right eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number techs d A M five seven seven three nine. Because it can't get any wilder than this candid Well, yeah it can. And it's going to between now an election day because the Left knows they're losing. It's clear that they're losing, and Donald Trump was very smart to avoid that second debate because now the left doesn't have anything to take the focus off Kamala Harris and her record and who she really is, and that's the last place they want to be over a good long, uninterrupted stretch. So that's where we find ourselves. And it's similar to remember I promised to you this at the beginning of the year, that the run up then to the June twenty seven destruction of Joe Biden or the revelation confirmation of Biden. We're in a similar phase now because then, you know, I told you wouldn't be the nominee, but that the left would would start really losing its mind as it became clear he was going to lose, and they did, and they jettisoned him. But they can't throw her out now. It's too late to replace her. And because of the other night and the left claiming victory the other night, they probably can't get rid of Walls. So that's another great thing to come out of that debate. And listen, I'm as frustrated as you are that President Trump had all those shots he could have taken and he didn't. But that's kind of overshadowing all the good things he did, and he did a lot of good things, but because of the way the leftsport trained Tuesday, they can't get rid of walls now. And that is a tremendous relief because biggest political mistake in our lifetimes, right, not taking Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania. And I'll get into some of the latest polling as well, and again, it's never going to be consensus. It's never going to be universal. You look at the cumulative, you look at the consensus, you look at the overall arc and all of that. Right now, very good for Donald J. Trump, But let's get specific. We love talking about us, right Colorado and Trump Today he had an important presser out in California. And the fact he did a presser, right, how many is Kamala Harri's done since she was installed? Yep, that'll be zero. So he does this presser and he touched on a few really important things. One is I've heard from a number of people, I didn't hear this part of the press or that he said he's coming to Aurora, Colorado. I don't know if anything's scheduled yet or confirmed, but looking forward to that for sure. I guess the plan is firm to go to both Aurora and Springfield. He did say today though, that he would begin once he's elected, he would begin his mass deportation plan in Aurora, Colorado, that he'd begin at in Aurora and in Springfield. So I want to get you react to that eight five to five for zero five eight two five five Human Sunshine aka Kelly behind the glass today so she'll answer that called dam five seven seven three nine. Let's get to some text in today's two months since the assassination attempt on Trump, we are owed answers, bluementhal Senator Bloomenthal said, will be appalled by the failures of secret service that from Alexa. Hey, there can be no doubt about that, right and when Milania, and we haven't played that sound yet because we've been so packed, when Malania comes out and makes it clear, Hey, by implication, she's got concerns about the safety of the family moving forward, as she well should. As she well should because you look at what happened in Pennsylvania and the fact there weren't multiple press conferences afterwards. You know the drill. I mean, that whole thing stinks and I don't think we're anywhere near the full truth on that, Dan. I think it's good they aren't going to have another debate. She did so well and I know you don't agree, so why take the chance of messing it up? Texter. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but if she thought she accomplished what she needed to Tuesday, why would she be asking for another one? And please understand the price of her quote. Doing well, which means exceeding the very low expectations and not melting down, was such total protection from ABC, she did not do the one thing she had to do that night, And the one thing she had to do that night was to explain to the American people how she's different than Biden, how four years under her are going to be different from the last four years. She didn't even try to go there. The other thing she had to do on Tuesday night was to explain why she had changed her policies because nobody really believes that sincere right, And she didn't even begin to go there because she was so protected by ABC, because she doesn't have the ability to explain the inexplicable, and she didn't even try to go there. So No, it was a big loss for her, not so much of who looked and sounded better. If that's your definition of win, well, then yeah, you can make an argument she won, but that's not my definition to win. My definition to win in a presidential debate is who did what they needed to to become president of the United States. Seems like a pretty good definition, right. It reminds me, Dave of the craziness surrounding Tim Tebow, all right, because Tim Tebow, he had a fairly low completion percentage, right, I think he was high forties maybe, and then you had all these little dink and dunk guys out there up in the seven He's right, sixty eight percent completion five seventy two percent completion. Yeah, but they lost, don't know, we're not talking about that. So he had tabo. His stats other than WNL never looked very good. But he won at a near record rate for a new NFL quarterback, and he did it with a very bad team. And yet he gets run out of town as being a terrible quarterback because his completion percentages aren't high enough. And I think that's what we're looking at right now with this Trump thing. You know, Hey, he missed a bunch of wide open receivers. You know, I was sitting in my basic basement screaming at the set. But he delivered where he needed to deliver to win the presidency. She looked good and sounded good because ABC put up this you know, human shield wall for her, but she didn't do what she needed to do to win. I I'd rather have the winner. I'd rather have the guy who did what he needed to do to win. But t is Trump is?
Speaker 2: Tebo asked to you.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they're different in some ways, right, but when the stakes of this high like this, he was right, he really was. But to your point, but he wouldn't have been beloved, Dave, if he didn't win. He would have been Hey, there's a cool dude, and he's a good man of faith. Love it. But he wouldn't have become the most popular athlete in the world unless he was also winning. Yeah, in my humble opinion, but yeah, with Trump, I mean with Tebow, Okay, you've got a lot at steak eternity, right, That's what Tim Tebow was all about, is how to lead people to eternity. And with Trump, you've got a lot of state at steaks saving the country. So I mean, I think they got that in common. I think they take different paths to get where they're going.
Speaker 2: Whose path will end better to you? I think because Tebau got some early wims, as you said, got the big playoff win against the Steelers, which are in town Sunday, which have been fun.
Speaker 1: That will be fun. And we were at the came we yeah, that was just one of the greatest games in history. But yeah, no, listen, hey, Tebo's got it right, right because as we used to tell our little league team when they were kind of getting out of hand, hey, eternity's a long time, and then they'd look at us like I didn't know, coach drink but but yeah, and I didn't believe it. Eternity is a long time. So I think Tibo's got his priorities right, and he is he is absolutely headed there Trump. He wants to save the country, he wants to win the presidency. I think he's absolutely headed there. Yeah, okay, also to eternity, speaking of which the Pope commented, did you see that I did not commented on the US presidential race today. We will get to that as well. So eight y five four zero five eight two five five the number. Trump says he wants to start mass deportations in Aurora, Colorado and wants to visit What do you think about that? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: When it comes to the actual vote, voting demographics and the map, the electoral map itself, where could Taylor Swift's endorsement potentially make a difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think young voters, young voters, young voters. It's a group of voters that Kamala Harris is struggling versus what you might expect from a normal Democratic candidate in a normal year. So Democrat versus Trump margin. In September of twenty twenty, look at this, Joe Biden was up by twenty eight points. He was doing particularly poorly among young voters those under the age of thirty when he dropped out of the race, up by just seven points. So Kamala Harris is doing somewhat better than that at this point, up by fifteen over Donald Trump, but still really lagging where Joe Biden was back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: And listen as I go to the phone lines, don't shoot the messenger. Okay, don't shoot the messenger. But I told you a long, long time ago that the scariest thing on the horizon for me, as somebody wants to see Trump elected, the scariest thing on the horizon was the possibility of Taylor Swift getting involved in a big way for the Democrat. Now, the endorsement, No, that's not going to do it. I'm not talking about that, even though it will hurt Trump with all the voter registrations that come with it, And there have been tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of new voter registrations already since Taylor Swift put out that call. But what could swing the election? And again, don't shoot the messenger. If you think there's a flaw in my logic, please we'll send the limo for you. I want to hear what it is, and I hope you're right. But what what could swing the election her way is if she decides to go on a swing state tour on behalf of Harris and do these free concerts in the middle of town, and do it tied to voter registration, etc. Early voting, That could really make a difference in these tight swing state races. So I've just you know, I'm a brutally honest guy. I owe you honesty all the time. I give you honesty all the time. And I talk about all the strengths of Trump and all the reasons to be optimistic, but I'm going to shoot straight with you on the obstacles in that right now looms large. I still think he wins. I think he overcomes it. And part of that is I'm betting she will not go on that active swing state tour with Harris. But double let's hope she doesn't. David Colorado Springs, You're on the Dan kapla sho'll welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh Dan, thanks for coming to work today.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being at work with me.
Speaker 6: I've got a theory for you. The Democrats promised the surprise in October. What if they declaire Joe Briden, Joe Biden completely incompetent, do the amend the twenty five, take him out, crown Kamala president. Sure, she becomes the first female president. And then she says that the elections are so polluted that she might just postpone or suspend future elections.
Speaker 1: Dave, have you ever heard of Friday Afternoon Club? A little. Okay, it's a term for maybe people going out to drink on Friday afternoon. And I'm just wondering whether you have started yours. I mean, yeah, I was with you. I was with you all the way up to suspending the elections. But listen, you're right. I mean what we have long expected. I think everybody has right that when it becomes clear and it will soon that she's going to lose, that they may very well move Biden aside have her become the first female president, hoping that gives her another big boost. You know, that could well happen. I don't discount that, my friend. But suspending the elections, no, I don't think there is any chance of that whatsoever. Now A good question, and thank you Dave for your call. Good question. All right, let's say they do that, and it's very plausible that they will. Is that going to help or hurt her? I mean, you would think it had help her, right, because you'll have the pageantry and Americans many will rally run a new president, first woman president, et cetera. But at the same time, it will mean that she has to give interviews, she has to be out there more. There will be more of a chance to shout to do some press conferences, et cetera. And there's great danger in that for her, is proven by the fact that she was installed what six weeks ago, and she hasn't done a press conference yet. There's a reason she hasn't done a press conference. Rosiel in North Denver, you're underdone, kapitalist, so'll welcome and.
Speaker 7: I'm mister Kapolis.
Speaker 6: I just want it.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be as brief as I can humanly possible post debate. At the very least, it was a push at them, Dury Moost Trump did when and I think he's like I said a few months back that the span is a chess player. Now he's saying he won't do a third debate, but I think he will. And I have an u radical idea on a third debate.
Speaker 8: Yes, how about it be hosted on Rumbo, which is Simon passes it on all the networks as Don Dan Bongino and Megan Kelly as two moderators, Piris Morgan and maybe Bill Maher.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Rozziella, I appreciate the call. Trump wouldn't do a third debate if Milania was hosting it, and he's wise not to, because that the point is, you don't want anything to distract now from the focus on Kamala Harrison a record. If there's going to be another debate, that's all people are going to be talking about, and that's going to break up. That's going to break up this this long period of time where she has nowhere to hide and no effective way to reach the American people. Not not as effective as one of these debates. So that's I think that's the big concern with the debate. And keep in mind another benefit of not doing one is it puts more attention onto the vice presidential debate that's coming up in what is it about ten days or so? Little more than that. But Vance is going to clean Waltz's clock, and Walts isn't going to be as goofy and weird and dumb as he often is on the campaign trail. That's not the point. But Vance is going to clean his clock, and it's going to be a great opportunity for the Trump camp to expose just how radical Harris is. So that is a tremendous positive waiting on the horizon for US eight f five for zero five eight two five five the number. Hey, you could rightly criticize me right now for doing anything on this show other than talking about one of the most stunning things we've seen in a long time, and that is Joe Biden putting on the Trump hat and then on top of that, Joe Biden walking up the steps to Air Force One carrying a red hat with him. So what do you make of that? Because again, you know what I believe, and I've been saying it for a long time.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: If there's one thing you can be certain of in life, other than the existence of God, sunrises in the east, and your family loves you, one thing you can be certain about is that Joe Biden wants Kamala Harris to lose. Does anybody with the brain think Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him, stripped him of denomination, deposed him. Anybody on this planet really think Joe Biden wants those people to win. With every bone in his body, Joe Biden wants to be sitting there on election night, you know, lighting up a big cigar, saying I told you so to all those people who threw him out. So when the guy who clearly wants her to lose puts on a Trump hat. That's not hard to figure out, is it. So I'd love your take on that. The other thing is, and this will be hard to translate on radio, but it's something you got to know about anyway, when we come back, along with some other really good polling news. When we come back, it's kind of like a joke, right, Okay, you have Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Ronald Trump walk into a bar, except this time it was into the same firehouse in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and the difference in reaction goes so far beyond what you're imagining. We'll have that next on the Dan Caplash Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: He did get pushed back from them.
Speaker 10: They did try to fact check him in real time, but there were numerous questions that she would not answer, and she did tell several lies and got no fact checking. So I think if you're going to lay down a marker that we're going to push back on these candidates, you got to do it to none, or you got.
Speaker 1: To do it to both. They asked her directly directly in the very first.
Speaker 10: Question, if she thought they had any responsibility for the economic conditions or that people were better off than they worked for and.
Speaker 3: She completely ignored it.
Speaker 10: They asked her on immigration, why did you wait until six months before the election to do anything? And she completely ignored it. And so fact checking and Barb's aside, those are the two most important issues in the election.
Speaker 1: They asked her. She completely ignored them.
Speaker 10: And they spent all their time going after Trump and didn't follow up on any of that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was redacent. Yeah, and one big reason why the last thing you'd want to give her is another debate because of the size of audience you give her. She had her one chance to explain how four years under her would be different than Biden. Didn't do it. She had her one chance to explain why she has changed her position on so many big things. Didn't do it. When she messed up like that, Why would you hand her another opportunity that she can't get anywhere else? There is no opportunity like that debate audience. The one thing that strikes me, and I'll ask Dave Tupper, he's our boss. Who's filling in today while Ryan pretends to have COVID, Shannon's off doing the buff game, Dave, I was so wrong about something here, and I predicted this would be the largest debate audience ever and the largest had been eighty four point four million Clinton Trump twenty sixteen, their first debate, and then the one in June was fifty one point one. This one came in. It limped in at like sixty one. Stunning to me that more people weren't watching. Why do you think more people weren't watching.
Speaker 2: I think that people have most have made up their minds, I think, is what Because I'm with you on that, I frankly thought that the Biden Trump one would have done better too. Yeah, and when that one, I mean, did what that did, which was considered low, I was like, huh, I wonder why that would be. And that would be my opinion. I think there's a little more, you know, the uniqueness of again Kamala in there against Trump this time. It certainly elevated that additional viewing just because you kind of got to see what happens with these two. But I believe that most people's minds are made up at this point. They're not interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you may well be right. Because my wife was out of state for this one, and we're often on different sides politically, and she was off with her Bible study group and they took this girl's trip out of state, and they had this plan to go watch the debate together that night and they just decided to it, just went out and had dinner instead. Yeah, so maybe that's just what's going on in America right now. But hey, I want to deliver on that tease just before the break, especially since the boss is here, and I'm notoriously bad at delivering on teases, But I was saying that you could criticize me for not spending the whole show on one thing that I think is so telling, and I really think it's two things. One is Biden putting on that Trump hat in Pennsylvania, knowing that would be an instant viral sensation. Joe Biden wearing a Trump hat. What do you make of that? Other than confirming what I've been saying all along, Biden desperately wants the people who deposed and humiliated him to lose, and for them to lose, Harris has to lose. And I think that he is so far gone cognitively that and part of what happens, And you know, it from your own life with people around you. Maybe when people start to either through traumatic brain injury or sometimes through old age, they start to fade cognitively. Often they lose a certain measure of self control. And I think this is just Biden putting it out there for everybody to see. You're telling me this guy wasn't aware that Joe Biden wearing a Trump hat would be interpreted a certain way. And then he walks up the steps of Air Force one carrying a red hat. I don't know if it was the same Trump hat or not, but come on, man, but the other thing is And I'll play this sound which will be pretty meaningless, I think to you as you drive home tonight, because the video really tells the story you have on the University of nine to eleven. You have Trump separately, but same day, going into this fire station in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and then you have Biden and Harris going in together. And what you'll hear on this is as Trump goes in, you hear what you'd expect, just these huge cheers. But then when Biden and Harris walked in, something that's still blows my mind. In fact, I had a triple check to make sure this video wasn't altered. There is no reaction, and I don't care. It's the president of the United States, it's the installed Democratic nominee for president. They're walking into the equivalent of you know, maybe the VFW haul down the street and you're sitting right there, and there was no reaction. There was no applause, there was no excitement, there was no buzz, and you could see it on Biden's face. He like put his hands up like, hey, where's the reaction, and Harris looked mortified. I think that's extremely telling. Listen to this sound for what it's worth. They're just sitting around, drinking some coffee or whatever, and all of a sudden.
Speaker 7: Warriors.
Speaker 1: Trump chats them up at the ball the waiting into the crowd, looking really good. By the way, have any fun with it all, God's into it. I'll listen to this and then what happens is then what happens is and I think they didn't cut this because it's just silence, right, and they thought Dan wouldn't want silence. But what happens is then all of a sudden, Harris and Biden walk in and this is later, right, but they put these together, split screen, total silence, nobody reacts to them or anything. It's I've never seen anything quite like it. I do think it's very telling. Not that they don't have any support anywhere, clearly they do, but they've got big, big problems starting in Pennsylvania, and if they can't win Pennsylvania, they can't win Orient for Collins. You're on the Dane Caplo Show. What a gorgeous day up there is up there? For a deposition this morning? It was perfect.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's perfect. It's about eighty degrees. It's nice. So I talked to you just at the tail end of the show the other day about the debate, and I actually had a Taylor Swift comment, but I also wanted to just say that, you know, I feel like for anybody that didn't see the debate, and you know, they feel like they missed out on what was said, I feel like there's only two things need to watch. Is you just need to watch Kamala's first non answer of the first question and then watch Trump's conclusion, and that pretty much tells you. That wraps up the whole.
Speaker 1: Debate for me. Well, but there was a lot that happened in between right and President Trump. I think you'd agree, Laurie missed a lot of opportunities. But because of those whiffs, there is not enough attention being paid to the really good things he did. And I think he did really good things on the issues that mattered most.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree, I agree. And also this isn't aside. I actually replied to one of your last tweet last night, Oh wow, yeah, and take so take a look. Maybe have somebody go brab that not right now, but just have somebody take a look at it for you. But I actually posted a link to a reposted a tweet there for you from Brandon Straka. You know, the guy who is the walk Away movement, guy who actually spent time in jail after January sixth and everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you got to look at Brandon Straka. He has the cole hashtag walk Away and all these videos this came out before the last election where he posts all these testimonies of former Democrats and why they've walked away from the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyway, I'll check it out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he had the best, one of the best wrap ups on the debate that I've seen, and it's kind of going viral all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Laurie. I will check that out. I have to hit a hard break. But are you going to the game to our night's see UCSU.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to be there, but a lot of my family's going to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm going up. I can wait for it. Thank you for that. But to Laurie's point, let me see if I can squeeze in. This is something produced by RFK Junior and his VP labeled the Top five moments from the Debate. It's actually so good, it's gonna take a while. Let me do it on the other side, because the boss is here, I mean like literally sitting here. If he wasn't here, i'd blow out the clock and I'd run late on this segment. But I want my key card to work on Monday, so I'll get you this. RFK produced Top five moments from the debate when we come back, and then got to talk about this this hilarious ABC News report. You heard it right here on this show where they're losing their minds. You could you could hear the ABC anchor was so angry, so angry at what Trump's saying about They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, and I'll explain why when we come back. This is killing I don't know if cats and dogs are being killed, but this issue is killing Kamala Harris's campaign. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 11: Voter has said they were glad she has a tax and economic plan, but they want to know how it will become law when Washington is so polarized. They know she wants to give assistance to first time home buyers, but doubted that it was realistic. And Jeremy, I ask you, is their answer Donald Trump? Because I guess. I guess. I see the questions. I think there was only so much that she could do in that debate in order to be as effective as she was. And I agree there are a lot more questions. Of course, I would love to ask Kamala Harris about her leadership style and her plans and how she plans to execute. But are those undecided voters saying I'm going to stick with I'm going to kind of lean Trump here because I want change.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I was asking the New York Times support she just can't fathom it that. Yeah, you could have people who say, yeah, she looked better in the debate that night, but I'm voting for Trump because he's better for me. And this was a New York Times piece, And why do you think the Times ran that piece?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: They always have an agenda. They're never going to be honest in Trump's favor, just to be honest, So why do you think they ran that? But yeah, so's it was driving Mika crazy this morning. And how about Mika's comment that, well, she could only do so much in that debate and quotes still be effective. That was Mika telling the truth there, right, Because if Kamala Harris is not completely protected by ABC, if she just has to debate Trump alone and actually answer the questions ABC asks her, she falls apart. You take that very first exchange of the debate where she's asked right out of the gate, hey, are people better off than they were four years ago? If ABC had come back to her and said, hey, you didn't answer our question, are they better off than four years ago? She probably falls apart right there. But ABC protected her throughout and so that allowed her to exceed expectations that night. But then she failed to deliver on the two things she had to do to change the arc. And the arc right now is she's losing and even her own camp admits that. And a PC and ended. So she had to come out and explain why four years under her would be different than the last four years because people don't want the last four years. That's become clear now. And two explain why she's changed her policy, her position on so many big issues. She didn't even attempt either because she's not capable of it. And so now Mika's frustrated because Mika knows that there's no other way to reach that many people, right, I mean, she could go on Mika's show. But here's a dirty little secret, right that nobody in media wants to talk about because they're all media. Nobody's watching, nobody's watching. I mean, you may have a few million at a time watch this show or that show. But and I remember I used to do Bill O'Reilly a lot, and it was pretty cool to think, oh, three or four million people are going to be watching. But in the in the course then scope of a country this large, in an electorate this large, that's nothing. You can't change the arc in an interview like that, or ten separate interviews like that. You got one shot. It's in the debate and she blew it eighty five for zero five e two five five the number. Let me get this sound in here, and I don't know if I'll have time to play the whole thing. But this was produced by RFK and his VP, RFK Junior, God Rest the soul of his father. This is their take on the debate.
Speaker 12: Kamala Harris, that is a war that's dying to be settled. I will get it settled before I even become president if I win, when I'm president elect, and what I'll do is I'll speak to one, I'll speak to the other. I'll get him together. That war would have never happened. And in fact, when I saw Putin after I left, unfortunately left because our country has gone to hell. But after I left, when I saw him building up soldiers, he did it. After I left, I said, oh, he must be negotiating. It must be a good strong point of negotiation. Well it wasn't because Biden had no idea how to talk to him. He had no idea how to stop it. And now you have millions of people dead and it's only getting worse and it could lead to World War three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me stop it there. He went on from there. I thought he was very strong on that. And I'm a guy who's I think Putin is Satan and I think that Putin is raping and pillaging Ukraine and Putin should not be allowed to succeed. But you want to talk about this politically, I think Trump won the night on that big time because Americans, even if they see it the way I do, Americans don't want to blame check. They don't want an endless commitment. They don't want a whatever it takes to stop Putin because Americans don't want to risk World War three. And so I think at this point politically that cuts in Trump's favor again. I think that America has a grave national interest in Putin not succeeding here. But the Biden administration has so mismanaged this thing. I think it is a political winner for Trump, and we'll get into more of that. Trump today in California pressers said that he is going to start his mass deportations in Aurora, Colorado, where it is he may be visiting here. We'll keep you up to date on that, and I was also happy to hear him say that he's going to take a look at what Laura Lumer recently said and issue a statement on it, because that's just wacky, nutty racist stuff and he should not have her in his universe. She should be long gone from his universe, and hopefully that will happen very soon. And the crazy thing is, for those who try to suggest Trump is a racist, my lord, it's the opposite. I mean, look at his life, right, and look at all the different things he did in office to benefit people of color. And let's talk about a big one. Okay, you talk about these single most racist in effect policy in America. These single most racist thing going on in America. What is it? What is it? It's abortion. It's abortion, because this is science, not philosophy. You have four or five black kids killed for every white kid. No kids should be killed. But it is the most racist thing going on in effect in America today. And Donald Trump has led the charge against that, turn it back to the people by overturning role. The Democrats salivate over the most racist policy in America