Speaker 1: This is WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre, and you're listening to the WWE podcast show.
Speaker 2: The one that Everybody wants me.
Speaker 3: Godet three sixteen said, just just Gliff, your ass is my arm.
Speaker 4: You can acknowledge me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's that time of a week again where we hear from you and get to hear your thoughts on what the hell is going on? And there's a lot going on right now in ww headlined by Seth Rollins injury that some people are still of the belief that it is a work and Seth Rollins appeared on a podcast this week and said that he got an MRI, but the problem is it's still too swollen. He's got a knee brace on. He feels he will be out for an extended period, but does feel confident that even if it is extended, that it won't interfere with WrestleMania season. So that's kind of what I've been thinking as well. Here if you've listened to the show the last week or two, That's what I've been alluding to. Is again, I'm not a doctor, but based on previous injuries and recovery times, it's plausible. I mean, we are far out enough from WrestleMania season. Then even if it takes him six months to rehab, recover and all that, that, he will be back in time for WrestleMania season, which is great news, you know if you're a South Rollins fan, and just as horrible timing as we discussed at length regarding the storylines and him being mister money in the bank. I still believe he will retain that briefcase simply because he still has eleven months to cash it in, so there's a lot of time. Highly doubtful he's out for a year or more so barring some crazy set back, so there's no reason to take the briefcase off of him. And that's fine. I mean, so this this may not interfere there, but it is a bit of a let down with Roman Reigns returning and Seth and Roman not getting their program again because the universe won't let it happen. I mean, really, there hasn't been a proper program since the Shield split up. But nine years ago, ten years ago, whatever the hell it's been eleven years ago, I think of the twenty fourteen, wasn't it when Seth Rollins turned and joined the Authority? So it's just it can't happen, apparently not meant to happen. But Seth rollins barring this being a work, which I would put at a two percent chance, then Seth will be back in time for probably Royal Rumble. That's my guess, although we don't have an official official diagnosis yet. That's kind of what I'm aiming for, is the Royal Rumble. So and that could be optimistic. He may be back even later than that chamber or something. So let's get into it. Hear from you. If you want to go add free again, Patreon dot com, slash WWE podcast is the place to go. And if you guys also want to head on over to Apple Podcasts, that is another place that you can join us at Apple Podcasts and go subscribe there and get rid of all the ads. All right, let's go to where do we start? Where do we start? Where do we start? I'll start with DJ Storr with DJ, he says, let me preface this by saying my apologies for this episode of the Joe Hendry Report. It's been a busy couple of days for Joe Henry and TNA and TNA's WrestleMania main event tena's WrestleMania event, Slammiversary is approaching, so if it doesn't get played, I understand. I mentioned also that an episode quickly an episode that it's the three matches I'll be focusing on for Slammiversary, the TNA world title contract, signing with the Great American Bash, and he'll be making Joe Hendry that is, making an announcement on his socials that later on this month he will most likely be making his final indie appearance that me for going forward, and I mentioned that I will be going to an indie wrestling event in Cody Island, Brooklyn this Saturday. So if this episode doesn't get played, I understand, Well, DJL, I'll play it, and everybody that's listening, if if TNA and or Joe Hendry isn't your jam, then certainly there's that skip ahead button. I'm not encouraging anyone to. I think it's useful information. And if you're following along in Joe Hendry's career that will lead to the main roster. There's no doubt about it that Joe Hendry will lead and be on the main roster in the near future, then certainly you're you're welcome to skip it. So yeah, it's I appreciate that DJ. And again, if anybody is not of the mindset to hear about TNA, then that part of it can be skipped later on the show for sure, but I encourage everyone to listen to it. Okay, So here's some points. Seth Rollins's injury this Saturday Night at the Saturday Night main event could ultimately flip the proverbial script for Summer Slam's Night two main event. When Cody Roads most likely regains the undisputed championship, Seth could have cashed in his contract to become the new undisputed champion. However, since that looks like it won't happen, we do see a possibility of a double turn with Cody turning heel and seeing it turning back to a babyface after Cody regains the title. It's a definite question. I mean, the fact is that Seth's Seth's absence for an extended period, probably six months or so, is going to leave an opportunity for a heel to fill that because Seth was one of the top heels in the company. So is Cody there to turn heel? I still believe it's not Cody For a little while. He may have been alluding to it on his social media that this is the end of a chapter and all that, But that'd be really just bad pr It'd be a bad move from just a creative standpoint. There's no upside for Cody to hint that he is going to be turning heel you want to do it when no one sees it coming, and to hint at it it would be the worst way to possibly handle it, especially a turn of Cody Rhodes, which is a massive deal. It just is a bad idea. But you could be right. I mean, I'm not against Cody Hilton. I've been advocating for it forever, all right. Saturday Night Man event, it was underwhelming in my opinion, with only four matches on the card. These four matches could have been scheduled on a random episode of Raw and SmackDown. But it seems like TKO's decision for WWET to have multiple live events going forward in TKO needing more money to supplement their three billion dollar debt. Whatever happened to the less is more old adage. Does TKO need WWE or is WWE need TKO? Because before the acquisition. In my opinion, WWE was doing fairly well, especially with their less is more type of pl schedule. There is certainly something to be said for less is more, but that principle can't be applied to everything. It's not a principle that is universally applied without exception. Meaning less is more from a creative standpoint, from a fan saturation standpoint, is true. I think if you you know and again you can't do, you can only do so much less before it there is a bit of a you know, a bit of an issue where there's too little. But the less is more concept sometimes can apply and does apply more often to creative and volume of content, because if you're only seeing something once or twice a week versus or rather once a month instead of twice a month now, then it doesn't feel as special and it's it's too much to digest, and you know, there's just too much going on, and sometimes fans tune out. But with the concept of the ples, they're clearly making money from them, otherwise they wouldn't be doing them, and they're making a lot of them, so they're sacrificing the volume of content, which is just overwhelming for money and it's working. So the less is more again is not applicable here because they are making more money by doing more ples, because fans are paying for them, fans are attending. Sellouts are still happening, So I think that right, I mean more is more, right now, more is more until it's not, So we'll see what that cut off is. I know you don't watch AW, and I do miss an AW podcast on the platform with Mimi and sometimes the co host Ashley. However, I enjoyed all six hours of All In AW All In from this past Saturday. The event was aw's WrestleMania styled event. All matches, in my opinion, were really good, especially the main event deathmatch for the World title, in which Adam Hangman Page chokes the life out of John Moxley, forcing him to tap, then Hangman finally regains the title. The bittersweet moment when Hangman went for the briefcase and opened it to see the AW World title inside. It was, in a sense a welcome back moment for the title. AW World Title Hole after not being seen since October last year after Moxley won it at Wrestle Dream. Seems to me that a new chapter has begun for aw with Hangman as the world champion in the aw title now being front and center. I can't comment on this because I don't watch, as you just alluded to. And yeah, I mean, Mimi was great, Ashley was great. You know. I wish them well. I hope that they're doing well in their future endeavors. See what I did there, But I think that, yeah, that'd be great. I mean, I wouldn't mind having somebody who is passionate about aw UH and has the time. So that's the key, the time to produce a review or discussion. I don't care if it's a man or a woman, doesn't matter to me. Both of them just happen to be women that did great jobs. They both you know, Ashley did more of the co hosting with me and she did an excellent job. But she actually has her own show and encourage you to go listen to it if you want to. She's on YouTube, She's on I think she's on Apple podcasts as well. She has the it's called kick ash podcast. I don't know if she's updated in a little while, looks like since May, but I know she's on YouTube quite a bit, so check it out. So there's a shout out, Ashley, I hope you do them well. So Evolution two absolutely stellar. Oh well, before I move on, I will say, so, yeah, you didn't like Evolute, or rather, you didn't like Saturday Night main event DJ, I know that you were not on the team of liking it. But also, you have an excellent pure wrestling event like aw to watch right, they had their they had WrestleMania event, they had their all in event. So when you have that to compare it to a WWE's Saturday Night main event, then you, you know, I think the bar has been raised to a point where you know WW is not going to match that because that's not the type of show that they produce. So yeah, I mean, if you didn't enjoy it, you didn't enjoy it. I know a lot of people that didn't. It was kind of a polarizing event. I was on the belief that it was actually a really good show. I certainly had some criticisms about it, but I thought it was decent to good. All right, Evolution two was stellar. The women's division really and truly delivered a women's main event WrestleMania style ple even though it lacked a bill especially with Naomi cashing in the contract and becoming the new Women's World title or Women's World Champion. That took me off guard because I thought Naomi was going to cash her contract in on Tiffany at SummerSlam. Anyway, it was a well deserved moment for Naomi, and it looks like Naomi's officially in the raw roster. Hopefully Evolution becomes an annual Midsummer plee because the WWE has the most diverse women's division in pro wrestling. DJ, Who's as signing off FF a great weekend. If you planned a Slammiversary, it should be a good show with some possible returns and maybe one being the TNA legend AJ styles. All right, so yeah, DJ, I, first of all, hope you do well and I hope you enjoy your weekend. And yeah, I will say too that the Evolution event, I continue to say this, I don't thinkwe needs it now. Some people might say that, well, Evolution has a it's great because it's a women's event, and how good is it? And yeah, they was. I would agree both Evolutions from seven six seven years ago to last week was really good. I think both were really good shows. But the purpose of the Evolution Event even taking place was at the beginning a statement to the larger audience, to the public, Hey, the women can kick ass too, They can kick ass and compete with the men, and they have their own event, And it was kind of a nice little intro to the Evolution Revolution. But since that time, the women have pretty much done everything. They have their own Intercontinental Belt, the US title Belt, they have their own tag titles, despite how terribly some of the times a lot of these titles are managed. They've made event in WrestleMania, they've made event a PL's, they've made evented many rows and smacked down. They've done everything the men have done. So to continue to do the Evolution Event again, you have to look at the purpose of this event, which at its inception was to, as I said, send a message that the women are moving forward and wrestling. To continue to pump this main event or this pl e it out out every year, I think sends the wrong message because the messages the women still need their own little bubble of a ple e to be showcased, you know what I mean, Like, because that's what the original intent of the pl E was. Now that shouldn't be needed anymore unless we all believe collectively that the women still are not being treated right and they all need they still need their separate plee. But if they need their separate ple e, well, isn't that an admission that they can't compete with the men? Because that's the idea is for them to be on the same show and beat out the men. Everybody should be competing anyway, but if the women are trying to truly be the main event of the show, then they should do it on a platform that's equal footing. The men have the same platform that the women do on the same plee. The fact that the women still need their own plee is an admission that the women still can't compete with the men. Do you see the problem here? While I enjoyed the ple that's one school of thought that it's great the women have their own ple every year and it agreed. Both shows have been really good, not a lot of major complaints. But the other side is it's kind of an admission that the women still need their own little ple to be showcased. So there's two schools of thought here, all right, So thank you DJ. Let's go to where do we want to go go to Tom. He says the Seth Rollins injury thing is a mystery only because when it's a legitimate they quickly pull out their timetable for overturn. When Live got hurt, we found out within forty eight hours how long she be out last time. Seth or his knee, we found out fast and he actually showed up at RAW and addressed the Crown, so did Ko. So I understand why there's a lot of suspicion here, and there are some credible sources saying it's a work. Also, Seth had an MRI done last time and he said it was swollen, So why can't they do an MRI this time? I really don't know, but I wouldn't put it past WWE to try to topsess last money in the bank cash. And I hope it's a work because WWE needs Seth Rawlins right now, especially going into war games with Roman back. Also, assuming we are setting ourselves up for Roman and Jay versus Braun and Bronson, Reed and Braun Breaker at SummerSlam, or Roman and Braun versus Jay and Reid, what do you think they do with La Knight with two weeks before SummerSlam? I feel like he's lost without a story. Well that could have been why he you know, he's been beat up so much. They could potentially do an injury angle. Maybe they don't include him on the pl I think he'll be involved somehow. He could be a special referee, he could just be in the corner. He could do a run in. But I think he deserves his own match. I'd agree, and actually I think he probably if I'm gonna be honest with you, maybe he does join Roman and Jay and bron Breaker Bronson Reid find another opponent and then it's a six man tag. I don't want that, but they could do that. But La and Night can't be left off SummerSlam, especially two nights. They'll find somebody if it's not going to be in a tag team match with Roman and Jay. Now you're analysis about seth rollins and the concern that this is a or rather hope that it's a work. I don't mind if it's a work, but I again two problems with that. Number One, that would undermine the credibility of when a real injury happens. And you know, separating real life from fantasy is something that's important in today's wrestling World, So that's number one. Number two, Seth Rollins did address the fact that his knee has swollen and they need more time for it to come down from the swelling so they can get an accurate MRI and see what the damage is. So that's the reason why it's taking so long. I would agree that normally they're within a day or two. They've got a timetable for return. So why all of a sudden this one has particularly an immense amount of swelling where the others didn't either is you're right. It could be a cover buying them time for Seth Rollins to cash in and it's a fake injury, or it could be just such a bad injury that the swelling is taking forever to come down, which is even worse. I still am on in the camp of this is a real injury and that the swelling swelling is a problem. You need to let the swelling come down. But there's been so many injuries that have been devastating that there's been no problem getting the MRI. See, you're right, there's a bit of a case to be made if you want to be a conspiracy theorist. There you go, and I don't. I wouldn't put it past the company. If this is a work, then cool, it'd be one of the better works to the company, or rather the one of the more convincing works that the company's ever done. But then we'll never believe an injury again, you know, because a lot of times we can see an injury when it's real, the announcers get somber, the X goes up from the referee, and you know, then we're gonna be like, yeah, that's a work, Yeah, it's a work. That's a work. Eh. I don't know if I really want that, because real injuries should be treated like real injuries, because that's real life. So uh yeah, all right, thanks Tom. Let's where we go. Let's go to ride or and ride or yes, ride or says. Here are my thoughts. Glad Roman is back. He has a lot of aura. I hope Rolins will heal quickly and recover soon if it's not a fake injury. Looking forward to Gunther versus Punk, they have been my current favorite wrestlers for a while now, and it's very hard to choose which one. I want Punk to win, but gun Through will probably retain since he's so early in his reign. Roman's pop was one of the best this year, and it's fun to see the tension between Roman and Punk. I have a theory if Rollins was not injured, though, you would have Rollins, bron Breaker and Bronson Reid versus Roman, Jay and a mystery partner at SummerSlam. When trying to find a third man. However, they would talk and would get jumped or beat up, so the Heel team hoped it would be three verses two at SummerSlam. Then you hear brock Lesner's theme song play and he would be the third man. Paul Hamon's guys. All three of Paul Haman's guys in the same match would be crazy. That would be awesome. That could have been it. I'm all for brock Lesner return. I know a lot of people still believe he's guilty of working with Evince on the whole sexual harassment and assault thing and all the deal with the intern that worked there. I'm going with whatever the fact show, Okay, I'm not going with what people want it to be. I just want whatever the truth is to be the truth, and we go based on the evidence. So brock Lesner is cleared of the evidence and there's no reasonablieve he's actually and was involved with all of that. Then bring him back. Yes, that'd be awesome. Imagine Brock, Roman and Punk in the same ring with Paul Hayman. Yes, and then you have Seth Rollins there, who has just recently acquired Paul Hayman. I mean it would just be crazy, be a I mean, Paul Haman's brain would explode. The crowd would pop, probably twice as loud as they did for Roman this past week. It would be insane. Now, could Brock still end up being on his way back for Summer Slim?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He could. I still want Brock back. I don't think we've seen the last of Brock Lessner. I really don't. I hope we have it, I really do. I think brock Lesner still has something to give. He's a monster among monsters, and he is a obviously a household name. So yeah, Now you have a question here, if you could draft an all time Classic Survivors series team, who would they be in? Why would you have five spots? Okay, so well, boy, all time. I'm imagining that this is also including people who are dead. That's so I'm gonna go with anybody that's dead. I mean, why would I not put together a a just an all time roster. I mean my captain would be Stone Cold Steve A. Boston. Rock would be number two. Undertaker number three, Uh, I would do. Number four would be Randy Orton. Uh, That's that's what I would do. I would do.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Number three would be Randy Orton. So we get Rock. I'm sorry, Rock, Austin, Taker Orton, and man oh Man, oh Man. I probably put Triple H in there in his prime hell of a performer hashtag bring back Cody Rhodes rants. Yeah, that's been It's been a long time I have I haven't really rancid about him. I mean, he's still on my just despise list of a personality. And it's even worse when you watch him in his what do you want to talk About podcast or really anywhere, with his suits and his pocket watches and his perfectly manicured nails, in his bleach blonde hair and all the things that you guys know, I've complained about it a gazillion times. Yes, that's a real number. I just I think right now I'm focused on other stuff. You know, he's not champion Cody with the belt was I think his run was extremely underwhelming after beating Roman at WrestleMania forty. It was very stagnant. It wasn't bad, It didn't hurt the championship by any means. It just felt very neutral. Do you know, like he didn't help the belt, He didn't hurt the belt. He wasn't hurt by the belt, and he wasn't helped by the belt. Just kind of like everything offset everything and Cody just held it and he defended it occasionally and that was it. And it's just I didn't feel bad, or rather, I didn't feel positive or negative about his run. It was just there. It just existed, like the desk in front of me. I don't have any feelings emotions towards the desk in front of me, or the phone that you're using to listen to this, right, do you have any actual feelings towards your phone? Well, I shouldn't ask that today people are glued to their screens. But I'm talking about like an inanimate object, like a plant in your room. If you have a plant, if you've got a book, do you know what I mean? So, like that's how I felt about his run. He was just there. So I don't really have a lot to rant about right now because there's not much that has changed and there's a lot of other stuff going on. So Cody and Sina certainly have their match coming up in just a few weeks couple weeks now, as we get into early August, we'll have Summer Slam, and then we'll see what happens there. I don't know if I put the belt back on Cody, but at the same time, it would help John Cena fully turned Babyface, which is gonna happen no matter what they do, and then John Cena doesn't have to you know, he could gracefully go into the sunset in the last few months of his run and you don't have to worry about the title being dropped or who they're gonna drop it to. It would just be Cody. Cody's a solid decision. Cody's a solid decision, and if they want to turn Cody heel, all the better. So yeah, thanks, all right, let's go to Chris from d C. I believe yeah Chris, some DC says longtime listener, first time emailer, wanted to get your thoughts on aw with the collapse WWE has been doing with TNA and the recent acquisition of Triple A. Do you think it's pettiness or business that AEW hasn't been work worked in yet. I think it's a bit of both. And how do you think that the AEW talent feel about not being included? Especially the women, particularly with bigger names like Mercedese, Monet or Tony Storm. I can't imagine they don't feel at least a slight type of way being left out of an all women's pl like Evolution. You think this exclusion could lead AW talent to WWE more frequently. So I'm not sure if you meant to say a Triple A not AEW, because you're asking if AW talent feel how do they feel about not being included? Well, aw's its own company. I mean they're not going to try to They're not trying to put their talent on WWE television. So I'm thinking you meant Triple A because otherwise, I mean, that's just not I don't think that's even possible contractually with Triple A or rather AW talent being on w B television. A lot of a lot of legal problems there. But how about Triple A I think perhaps that's what you mean Triple A talent not being included as much on uh say TNA or on WW talent television television. I think that'll happen with time. They're trying to evaluate the assets that they got in terms of specific talent who they want to be able to introduce to the audience for the first time and maybe build around that person or person's that is. I think what they're doing, it's just gonna take a little time because you're mentioning bigger names like Mercedes mone or Tony Storm. Again, they have nothing to do with Triple A and they have nothing to do with wa B. I mean, they're they're their own thing. So I mean, honestly, I truly don't care what Mercedes mone wants, thinks, or cares about. Mercedes Moone is one of the most insufferable human beings I've ever seen. Again, this is me observing everything that she's done, nearly everything she's done from a probably perspective on a podcast where she doesn't need to be in character to her on air character, Sasha Banks. Everything about her character is insufferable, it's narcissistic, it's very self serving. Even when she's not a heel. She comes across insanely self serving everything about her, and it's also very phony. She's very phony yet self serving, which is somehow even worse. I just I mean, she may be good in the ring, and I don't that doesn't even matter to me. She's just an insufferable human being. And I truly mean that. I mean, I don't even care how good she is. WWE does not need her. I would never sign her. She's just the worst. I know a lot of you love, especially Kyle Baltimore. I understand you guys love yourselves. Some Mercedes Monae, Sasha Banks. I understand that, and that's great cool. I despise her, I just do so, all right, anyway, quick regarding Seth's injury, I'm hoping and praying this is one of Triple H's five D chess moves and it works. It's a work to make Sess eventual cash and that much more surprising. Like you mentioned on your Saturday Night main event review, the move Seth got injured on his knee didn't really seem to tweak all all that much, and with the setup seemingly to be punk and gun through at SummerSlam, for the world title. Maybe Seth returns and cashes in to keep his promise of making sure Sampunk never wins a title while he's in WWE. What are your thoughts? Love the show, keep up with the great work. Thank you there, Crisp. Again, I will continue to say it's I mean, from ten minutes ago, my Seth analysis doesn't change. I believe it's real, but it's fun to think that it may not be with some drawbacks. As I talked about the drawbacks of this being a work and beyond oh it's surprising everybody, there are some negatives to doing that and fooling the audience. But you could have Seth do this in cash in. People would certainly. I mean, if you heard Seth's music hit after the Punk Gun through outcome, no matter the winner and Punk or rather Seth comes out and cashes in and wins, the crowd would go crazy and it'd be a hell of a way to end SummerSlam. I have no opposition to that. None. Again, putting the drawbacks of fooling the crowd for a real injury aside, I will say, if we don't hear anything about the timetable of Seth's return, over the next two weeks, or it's very ambiguous where they haven't got any kind of you know, any kind of real locked in timetable. There's no way that the swelling isn't gonna go down in the next two weeks where he can't get a true time to I mean, there's no it's not gonna happen. I mean, the body doesn't work that way. But I would even say if he doesn't undergo surgery in the next two weeks, because by now the swelling should already be down enough to take an MRI to to figure out the damage. You know he's gonna want to be if you're trying to get back mania, go under the knife as soon as possible, allow yourself as much time as possible to recover. So if this is real, Seth should undergo surgery really any day now, much less than two weeks. So if we don't hear anything about the timetable and he doesn't undergo surgery in the next two weeks, then there's a real chance. The chance increases exponentially that sets injury is a work, So keep an eye out for that. Keep an eye out for real news from real outlets, not these quickbait sites and clickbait x accounts. Go to your trusted source of information for WWE news and go there to see whether or not Seth is making any progress towards getting surgery, or if he has surgery, if there's a timetable, because if we don't hear anything in two weeks, I mean there's never been an injury in WE history that would have gone that long without a timetable or that person getting surgery to get it fixed. Thanks Chris. All right, let's go to Jamie. Jamie says, I don't know if you're a man or woman. Both can obviously be Jamie, so I'll just say Jamie. Jamie says, all right, fella, Saturday night main event was dreadful. It seems like a glorified raw SmackDown at this point, and the top it off, Seth gets injured in a match he really didn't need to be in. Seth should only be wrestling when he needs to, and Breaker and Bronson should be doing hard miles, doing the hard miles. Yeah, well, Seth doesn't have to, but he wants to. Seth doesn't have to do anything. Seth could retire tomorrow, but he loves this thing. Clearly has a passion for it and has a love of money. Who doesn't, So I have don't fault him for anything. I mean, you can make a case for a lot of the guys that don't have to do it. Roman Reigns doesn't have to do a thing. He could walk out tomorrow, right Jay us so could too. A lot of the top talent could see i'mpunk, certainly could but it's a love of the business and money that brings them back. So I can't fault them for that. So I mean, I don't ever say, oh, they don't have to, well they want to and there and they have the ability to. Seth is still a very good top flight performer, no doubt about it. It's it's almost indisputable. And the fact that he did that, that the injury happened on a crazy move that well, a move that he's done a million times, I guess there's more evidence too. If if you want to be on this on the side of this is a work, Okay, I know I keep coming back to this, but you guys keep bringing it up with Seys injury. The camp of those of you in the camp of this is a work or want it to be a work. Here's some evidence for it's a work, all right, beyond the fact that we haven't got a surgery date and the quote unquote swelling is taking forever to come down to get an MRI done accurately, the fact that it was done on a regular move it feeds both masters, because one, a lot of injuries happen on just regular moves. That's a fact. But also what we saw is him flip and if you even slow it down, there's like nothing that looked like happened. Right. It didn't twist or bend. It just landed, which again, he could have popped his potella. Things could have absolutely still happened, but it didn't look nasty. It doesn't have to to have an injury happen, but typically you see it some kind of like, oh, there's the twist, there's the bend. Eh in this case, look like he landed perfectly, and then Seth goes and you know, you know, quote unquote pops his knee and then he's down right. So the fact we didn't see anything nasty, that is evidence if you want it to be that this is a work. Absolutely, it's absolutely a work. If you want it to be and this is the case, and so because again usually you see something. So the other thing, though, is on the on the flip side. If you don't want this to be a work and you believe this is real like I do, they wouldn't have gone to a sloppy finish like they did with La Knight and have La Knight just hit him with his finish. And why would Seth if it was a work? Why if Seth was in storyline faking this injury, why would he willingly take a BFT and lose the match? What's the what's the catch?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Why what's the upsell here? Also, Seth doesn't need to be injured to surprise everyone with a cash in. A cash in could happen and should happen when the when a champion is at their most vulnerable. Heels do that all the time with cash ins. That doesn't that doesn't require Seth to be out for that situation of a champion to be vulnerable to happen. Those situations happen all the time, regardless of whether who's injured. So you see how like it doesn't really logically make any sense even if Seth fools us all and this is a work. Okay, you fooled us, but but then, okay, why'd you do that? What benefit did you gain from faking an injury where you would have taken this situation and it's most advantageous anyway, you know what I mean. Like, there's a lot of loopholes or logic holes here for this being a work, but there's evidence if you want there to be. Evolution was brilliant and a fantastic advertisement for women's wrestling. Definitely should be made a yearly thing. Well, that's again, there's the case for it being a yearly thing. I talked about the reasons why it shouldn't still exist, and that at its purpose of why it first existed and what it's supposed to mean. But you're right, it also at the same time showcases all the women at once, not all of them, but a good amount of them. And I don't need anybody from Evolution like Mercedes Monet. Certainly they should not be included ever. But you know, women's wrestling. It is a nice night to just focus on women's wrestling. Yes, it is a nice advertisement. There's another reason to keep it. How far has Valkyria come? This Becky feud is complete transformed her. She's brilliant. I mean I would say that, Yes, this Becky feud has worked very nicely for Lyra, absolutely has. But I would say Lyra has transformed Lyra. Now, credit to Becky. She's has been and will always be considered one of the top women in WWE. She can still work at a very high level. She has helped put Lyra over. So you need a dancing partner, and credit to Becky, but more credit should go to Lyra, who has found herself. No one can get inside of Lyra's body and find a personality. You know. You can't exert confidence externally. It has to come from within. Lyra's done that herself, so I think Lyra is more responsible for it, but certainly if she needs a dancing partner. Okay, assume Roman's return was brought forward with Seth being out for the foreseeable future. Uh yeah, I mean I'm not sure what you mean by that. Assume assume Roman's return was brought forward with Seth being out for Oh, you're saying it happened because Seth was out and is going to be out they brought it for, don't I don't think so, because I could absolutely have seen both scenarios where Roman returned at that moment, regardless of whether or not Seth was there, I think actually would have been better if Seth was there. Seth would have reignited Roman and Roman and Seth again. Now to me that the scenario it still leads to, it would have led to a three on two where if Seth, Braun and Bronson versus Roman and j were to happen, they would have had to find a third person, and that third person probably would have been La Night. But now that Seth is gone and you have Bronson and Braun Breaker versus Jay and Roman. Yeah they could bring another person on each side, but right now it looks like a tag team match. If you think the naked gun being done is again is bad enough, Happy Gilmour two is out at the end of the month. Some things should just be left as the are keep complaining and moaning about the product. I find it quite soothing. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. I don't think I've ever in the history of this show had people enjoy or give the reason for enjoying the show as my complaining that it suthes them. That's quite the line to toe. But I'm glad that some of my criticisms are complaining or moaning or whatever you want to label it as, is soothing you. Yes, that's cool. I mean I mean that genuinely. That's that's interesting. And you'll be very soothed and very calm. You'll be in a very meditative state in the next few weeks. I'm sure. All right, thanks Jamie. Alrighty, let's let's see here, let's go to let's see. Well, I have Alex, the French guy, but he is a voicemail. I have Okay, one more, one more email, I believe, although I will check my mail bag on Patreon again and refresh it. Sometimes it comes in as I'm recording. So we have Darius and he says, as you know, John Cena took down Charles Robinson at Night of Champions, which stops Seth from cashing in. The whole time I was thinking he will cash in on Gun there for the world title, but you know, I'm not sure anymore. Naomi has a match at Evolution against Jade Cargill, who is the Queen of the Ring, and I'm sure Naomi will win. Maybe she can cash in against Tiffany as she is fighting Trish. See, guys, this is in the past. Okay, this email came in on July twelfth, so that's why we're getting these predictions. But it's cool to hear what people thought were going to happen. That would be an interesting cash in. Obviously it didn't happen though, Darius. In fact, what we all thought was gonna be Tiffany and Michael Cole thought it was gonna Tiffany. Everybody did. We had a swerve. It was against uh yeah, but again I thought we were very It was clear that the person who wins the briefcase has to cash in for the title that's on their show. I'm almost positive that that was actually mentioned on air by the announcers. Someone could go back in fact check me, but I thought that was the So while they're swerving, they could be violating their own rules, which they're not opposed to doing on a weekly basis. Okay. I would also like to see Seth cashing in at SummerSlam to stop John Cena retaining, even though John was never going to be able to retain that against Cody, I think there'll be lots of interference from Randy in that match, which will lead to a heel turn of Orton. There is no way John will retain at SummerSlam. He'll turn back to being a baby face and we'll have fun with the crowd in his last few months in the company. There's no point staying heel, as the crowd will cheer for him either way. I think both Seth and Naomi's cash in will be successful. I'm also excited for the AJ styles and Domino sterial match, which maybe at SummerSlam. I want Aj to win here as he does not have much many years left in him and it's been a long time since he's won any championships. Well, thank you, Darius. Oh you're right about one thing. I mean, Naomi was successful with her cash in. You unfortunately haven't seen sets yet, But you could still have Seth be successful with his cash in, because I don't believe they're going to have him stripped of the title or of the briefcase, because the injury will probably heal itself in time for the cash in to happen. So, but you do bring up one point outside of the fact that obviously you were in the past here and the lot has happened since you made these predictions. Randy Orton could certainly interfere in the match between Cody and John. In fact, it would be a great place for Randy Orton to turn heel. As you mentioned, that is not being brought up because in fact, I would say that Orton costing Cody the championship at SummerSlam may actually be a good way to have Orton and Cody have that matchup happen, which has been a long time coming, and not the you know, I love you man, where we go way back, but I have to do what I have to do to win the belt. No no, I'm talking like kick somebody in the balls and I suddenly hate everything about you type of feud. That's what we need with Cody and Randy, and we haven't got that yet, and that's coming. I just hope it's Actually I wouldn't even mind if Cody's the one to turn on Randy. I would prefer it. But Randy Orton has turned so many times with an RKO that he could certainly be the one to cost Cody at SummerSlam, or have him RKO Cody at the end of the match after the match is over. But I think Orton's going to have a big say, big say in either postmatch or during the match at SummerSlam between John Cena and Cody Roads. Absolutely, it's a great point to bring up. Alrighty, So here we go, guys, let's get to and this is again. I disclaimed this at the beginning of the show, and so did DJ. This is apparently a lengthy review of the TNA Slammiversary, or rather the All in and TNA, so just be mindful that this is a little bit longer of a discussion from DJ. So if you're not of the mindset of listening to anything other than pure WWE Maine Roster stuff, you're more than welcome to skip ahead, but I wanted to give that disclaimer. If not, then here we go, DJ.
Speaker 4: This is DJ colesmel Back added again on your mailback show records. You live on the Wednesday board and you know what time it is. It's time to see his name man, Hepiers.
Speaker 7: I believe in Joe Henndre. I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 4: That's right, folks, Joe Hendry is his name. As I take it to my fifty third episode of the Jowe hundred pot n like always coming to you live from an undisclosed location. We are just a couple of days away, That's right, folks, a couple of days away to TNA's Dinniversary, TNA's wrest Sulvania Style of It, which will be happening on Sunday, July twentieth, live from Elmont, New York and Long Island at the UBS Arena. Of course, we have seven matches on the card and the most important match, the main event, which will be headlining, is the triple threat for the TENA World Championship of mister Joe Hendry versus Mike Santana versus the TNA World Champion Trick Williams. I will mention my quick predictions for three matches that I'm gonna be focusing on for teen Age Summiversary later on this episode, but before we get to the Joe hendrickport, I must mention a couple of things. The first thing is that this coming Saturday in Coney Island, I am gonna be going to my second indie wrestling show. This is g c W Game Change of Wrestling. They will be holding an event at Mamamadi's Park, which is the home of the Brooklyn Cyclones. They will have this event called Bash at the Ballpark. This will be happening on Saturday, July nineteenth, and it's going to be headlining a couple of stars from TENA such as Masha Slamovich who is the current TENA Knockouts Champ, Matt Cardona, who is I guess you could say the Debt Match King or the so proclaimed top guy in indie wrestling. We also have Core j formerly from NXT and GG Dolan will also be making an appearance on this show, which I'm gonna be going to. So if you're in Brooklyn, New York, whether you're in Coney Islan, I'm gonna be there, so maybe we'll get a chance to meet up. This is Bash at the Ballpark. This is GCW Game Change of Wrestling. This is my first GCW event. GCW has a very similar vibe to ECW. They do a lot of hardcore stuff in their matches and this should be very, very awesome because it's gonna be a nice day in Coney Island and of course have beer and hot dogs.
Speaker 7: It should be a.
Speaker 4: Great time to watch them wrestling at a ballpark, an actual ballpark, home of the Brooklyn Cyclone. So if this coming Saturday, July nineteenth bash at the Ballpark.
Speaker 7: Game Change of Wrestler will be promoting this event.
Speaker 4: The second thing before I get to the Joe hendriport is a very interesting thing that happened in the world of Joe Hendry, and that was he posted a video on both his Twitter and Instagram stating that for July twenty seven in Portabella Townhall in Edinburgh, Scotland, this might be his final indie wrestling appearance because ever since he has been making a lot of appearances for WWE, of course NXT and currently with TENA, he hasn't been able to do a lot of indie shows this year. So Joe Hendry mentioned that Discovery Wrestling will be promoting this event on July twenty seventh at the Portabella Town Hall and Joe Hendry will be making an appearance. But since that video went out stating that how this might be Joe Hendry's final indie appearance in Edinburgh, Scotland, the tickets have already sold out for this event on July twenty seven. Joe Hendry will be back at Discovery Wrestling. Hopefully this might be his final time because as you can see, Joe Hendry is a very very busy guy. Now let's take it to what took place from this past urs and on an episode of TEENAE for Wrestling, as we had a sit down interview Joe Hendry to sit down interview with the TNA play by play announcer missed the time happening, and Joe Hendry says in this sit down interview that he is disgusted that Trick Williams has disrespected.
Speaker 7: The TNA World Championship.
Speaker 4: Joe Hendry says that he accepts the role the fact that he lost the belt at NXT Battleground. He accepts that loss, but that he says it is now his job to get the TNA World title back from Trick Williams and to bring it back home to TNA. Henry also acknowledges that mister Mike Santana and how everybody seems to be supporting Mike Santana, and he says, at some point Mike Santana will be the top guy in TNA, but right now this is all about Joe Hendry and his time to get back the TNA World title. He also says that throughout the many successes of taking TNN to heights unseen with all of.
Speaker 7: His appearances for WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: At the Royal Rumbull, at Triple Mania Regia, and everything that he has done to promote the TNA brand, he believes that Joe Hendry, he believes in himself that this is his road to redemption to regain the TNA World title. Now, let's also get to a very interesting thing that took place later on in this episode of TENA p Wrestling.
Speaker 7: And that was an eight man tag team match.
Speaker 4: This, of course was First Class and the NEMA Brothers, which are the TEENA Tag Team champions versus the Hardy Boys and the Rascals. Yes, of course, First Class did get the victory due to the outside appearance of Trick Williams. After when First Class and a number of Brothers get the victory, we then see Trick Williams, AJ Francis aka Top Dollar, and Casey Navarro beat down.
Speaker 7: On the Hardy Boys.
Speaker 4: But then all of a sudden, here comes Mike Santana as he comes in to make the save to help out the Hardy Boys to take down A. Francis, Casey Navarro and Trick Williams. But the numbers game was in the advantage for the Heels and then here comes Joe Hendry as he comes for the save and he proceeds to beat down on Trick Williams. As AJ Francis and Casey Navarro our first class, they scrambled outside the ring to quickly leave. Then we see Mike Santana got accidentally hit in the face by Joe Henry because of AJ Francis shoving Mike Santana into Joe Henry. This led to a pull up art brawl between Joe Henry and Mike Santana as the Hardy Boys and the Rascals were trying to break them off from fighting each other.
Speaker 7: And this is how this episode of Tina Pearrestling came to an end.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna take it to what took place this past Saturday at the Great American Bash live from Atlanta, Georgia. As we had the contract signing for the TNA World title.
Speaker 7: In this segment.
Speaker 4: Here we had Ava Rain, the NXT general manager. She was I guess you could say the mediator of this segment. We had Joe Hendrie sitting to the right, We had Trick Williams in the middle with the TNA World title, and we had Mike Santana to the left.
Speaker 7: After when Mike.
Speaker 4: Santanna signed a contract, Joe Hendri talks on the microphone. He says that there comes a time that eventually he will become the TNA World Champion once again. And then he says that he understands that through it all, through all the support of the fans, of people believing in him, that this moment must happen for him to regain the TNA World title.
Speaker 7: He acknowledges the.
Speaker 4: Support that Mike Santana is getting, but this is not his time. This is not his time to be the TNA World Champion. It is Joe Hendry time. He respects Santana because he sees that Santana wants to bring TNA back to its roots. Joe says he wants to take TNA to new heights like only he can. He says he will not be distracted by Mike Santanta. But Joe said he is focusing on the title that he should have never lost to begin with to an outsider like Trick Williams. Now After, when Trick Williams signed the contract, we then see Joe Hendry. He stops mister Trick Williams from leaving the ring. Joe Hendry and Mike Santana agree on one thing, and that is bringing the TNA World title back to TNA and that will be held by a TNA Superstar. We then see Trick Williams goes to a table by the hands of Mike Santana and Joe Hendrie as Joe Hendri and Mike Santana stand tall in this segment, but then all of a sudden, the lights go off and then we see Dark State. Now Dark State have been making an appearance on TENDA a couple of weeks ago, and now they made an appearance in this segment after what everybody signed their contracts. We see Dark State attacking Joe Hendry and Mike Santana as Trick Williams is looking on. But it's Trick Williams associated with Dark State. I don't know what's going on with that picture. But then we get to a backstate segment, and in this backstate segment, we see the general manager of nxt Ava Rain as she schedules a very bizarre six man tag team match by the way of Trick Williams.
Speaker 7: Check us out.
Speaker 4: Trick Williams, Joe Hendry and Mike Santana will be taking on the three members any of the three members of Dark State on the next episode of nixt a very bizarre schedule match because d these three guys will be in a triple threat for the TNA World Championship on Sunday, but now they have to work together in this bizarre six man tag team match.
Speaker 7: Against Dark State.
Speaker 4: Now, I want to just quickly get to my three quick matches that I want to focus on for teena Slaber versary and my quick predictions. And the first match is the X Division Championship, the TNA X Division Championship, and addis Moose versus Leon Slater. I predict that Leon Slater is gonna get the victory here. This will be his first major championship in TNA. The crowd has been supporting this young guy and it seems like this is the future. He is one of the future pillars of TNA, and Leon Slater the high flyer. He kind of reminds me of Jeff Hardy, a young Jeff Hardy. So I predict that Leon Slater is going to win the TNA X Division Championship. My second match, and I'm gonna be focused on for TNA Claberversary is the Champion versus Champion match off Masha Slabovich versus j C Jade. Whoever wins this match will have both the TNA Knockouts Championship belt and the NXT Women's Championship belt. We saw this past Sunday that j C. Jade retained her NXD Women's Championship against Jordan Grace. I predict that j C Jade is going to win and she's gonna hold both the EDXC Women's Championship and the TNA Knockouts Championship. This is, I guess you could say the continuation of a collaboration of TNA at NXT. So I predict that j C Jade wins in this title for title match at third at Final. My final prediction in the three matches that I'm gonna be focusing on for Tenn's Dimmerversary, and that is the triple threat for the TNA World Championship of Joe Hendry versus Mike Santanta versus Trick Williams. This is a very tough decision, even though I believe in Joe Hendry and I see that he could possibly regain the Championship. But let's also talk about Mike Santata. For the past couple of weeks, Mike sand Tanda has beginning a lot of support, even from those that have seen him for the first time on NXT and of course those that have always seen him in TNA. I have twenty percent chance, twenty percent chands that Mike Santanta will be the new TONA World Champion at slamber Versary. So I have a twenty percent chance that Mike Santana might win, and at any percent chance that my guy, mister Joe Hendry will regain the TNA World title at TNA Slaber Versary. This is a very tough decision, but regardless whoever wins this, this person will represent TNA going forward towards the rest of this year. So I must say that even if Joe Hendry does not regain the championship, I do like Mike Santanna's odds of becoming the New Today World Champion at TNA slaber Versary. But before we get there, we must get to this very bizarre six man tag team of Trick Williams, Mike Santanta, Joe Hendry versus. What are the three members of Dark State on the next episode of at XT and let's get to that match, folks of Joe Hendry, Mike Santana, and Trick Williams versus the three members of Dark State, and the three members of Dark State were De Lynux, Osari Griffin, and Saquon Sugars. This match lasted nine minutes and one second, but as we fast forward to the course of this match, after when Mike Santana delivered a double cutter to d Lynx and OSII Griffin, Mike Santana tags in Joe Henry and not Trick Williams. Henri goes for a ddit on Griffin, then a fallaway slam to the Lynx, and then a fallaway slam to Saquon Sugars. But as Henri was about to go for this standing ovation on Sugars, Sugars breaks it, but Henry counters into a fireman's carry slam on Sugars. Henri goes for the pin, but the rest of the Dark State members break the count. Everyone begins to brawl, and Trick Williams is ticked it off that Santana and Henry did not include him in this tag team match, but then we get to see what's looked alike that both Hendry and Santana knocked it out, trick Williams with a mighty right hand. And then here is where things get very interesting.
Speaker 7: After when we.
Speaker 4: Have stereo splashes from both Hendry and Santana onto the members of Dark State. At ringside, we.
Speaker 7: Get the arrival of the System. That's right, TNA's faction group, the System.
Speaker 4: They made their debut on this episode of NXT of Brian Myers, Eddie Edwards and JDC. They quickly go into the ring and have a brawl with all four members of Dark State. As Henry and Mike Santana also join in to this brawl, the referee had to ring the bell because the match and in no contest due to this absolute crazy chaotic brawl of the System versus Dark State.
Speaker 7: Could this be leading.
Speaker 4: To some sort of NXT versus TNA matchup of the System versus Dark State. Let see what happen as we get closer and closer to TENNA Summiversary, which would be happening this Sunday, July twentieth, live from Elmont, New York and Long Island at the Ubs Areena and of course the headline maybe by match is for the teenage world title. The triple thread of trick Williams versus Mike Santana versus Joe Hendry.
Speaker 7: Always remember to.
Speaker 4: Believe, say his name, Always remember the words that Joe Hendry says anytime, any place, at any show, and most simplely, most simporly, always remember to do this.
Speaker 7: Sight science well believe ju he.
Speaker 4: Juke. Once again, this is your guy, DJ Coulsmo, have a blessed week, be kai to one of the stays in my friends.
Speaker 7: Believe and peace.
Speaker 2: DJ, thank you so much again at a lot of information. There a lot of great stuff from Joe Henry, t NA Slammiversary, Great American Bash, all the stuff that a lot of fans don't listen to. It you you summarized it very nicely in the fifth teen minutes. So I appreciate that, and I hope you enjoy the show. Were there in Cony Island in Brooklyn? I really do. I think that it's going to be a good show from what you're what you're telling me and from what I'm seeing, and let us know how it goes from your in person perspective next week. Thank you so much for Jay. Let's let's talk to Alex the French.
Speaker 6: Guyk's the French guy. Here at your current European champion aw all In, you have the return.
Speaker 8: Of the Rededar, Superstar Edge Cope whatever you wanted to call it, saving the day for Christian Cage being the bad guy here and telling him something which resonates to their promotion, their feuds.
Speaker 6: Some month ago it was Christian Cage betraying.
Speaker 7: Edge saying go f yourself, and now Edge.
Speaker 6: Saving the day for Christian saying go find yourself.
Speaker 2: Very poetic.
Speaker 6: Ten out of ten for this small pursure portion of promotion by Edge, the return was great. But if you not all the returns that Edge done through throughout this career, it's not even a surprise that he is gifted and he knows what makes a good return, because basically he returned like for at least like ten times, you know, like at this, at this it's not even Backstreet Boys back, it's right at our superstar Edge back, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and something else about aw all In. I saw a poster of.
Speaker 6: The rock selling you know, whatever he is selling and basically having an ad on the AW arena just in front of you know, the aw poster and you have a picture of the Rock with I don't know, a cocktare or something.
Speaker 2: You know, I find it pathetic, you know, like if.
Speaker 6: You want to be like in part of this wrestling business, if you want to be you know, like take some part of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like quote unquote drama.
Speaker 6: Please before that, before that, show up at WrestleMania, show up at your storylines you're proposed, you know, you proposed storyline where you have like a.
Speaker 9: One man twenty minutes I improvisation of a promo when you say I would take your soul just you know, for Travis Scott to show up at WrestleMania instead of you. So yeah, Dwayne Johnson, if you're not meaning what you say when you come back, don't come back at all. So yeah, don't even come back if you don't mean for something purposeful.
Speaker 6: You know, don't also think that we have you know, like a mask or something. I'm the biggest rock fan, you know, but he disappointed me a lot this year. So you know, this shoot at aw maybe it doesn't purpose, maybe it was not. If it was on purpose, pathetic, pathetic, that's it, guys, A little bit of a red against Dwayne Johnson and a good poor points for AW Bye.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: You know you think the Rock wouldn't even bother with AW if they're truly not competition. I mean, but he's he's just trolling people. I think, you know that's kind of Dwayne, and Dwayne is a lot of times about Dwayne. But yeah, I mean, first and foremost, I want to worry about the own damn company that you're on the board for. That may certainly take priority. No, I would agree. I mean, I'm trying not to be triggered by the fact that he didn't show up at Night two of WrestleMania. I have hammered that home so much. I mean, I still don't change and haven't changed how I feel about it since two months ago, three months ago, three months ago, since WrestleMania, I have not changed how I feel about it or what I've said about it. I take nothing back. I'm with you too. I think him not appearing at WrestleMania last year and this past year was just it was just to say, infuriating, disgusting, shocking, ridiculous, stupid, shake your pick of an adjective, because everything and more is what that meant and what you know, and then he doubled down on the Pat McAfee show, which did it nothing but more damage. I'm really trying not to talk about it because I've talked about it so damn much in the last three months. It's just one of the bigger slip ups that I've ever seen in WWE on a big stage, maybe ever. And I've had enough time now where it's not just oh, it's so recent, the most recent thing is the most you know, the most relevant. It's like, you know that that can happen. That's the kind of an effect that happens after events, like immediately after there's the reaction that's the most biggest, it's the best, it's the worst. It's you know, because you just it's fresh in your mind. It's been three months now and I still feel like it was the biggest screw up of one of the biggest screw ups in WWE history. I mean, you're you're talking about the main event of WrestleMania and you screw it up in that way and have Travis Scott do what he did. It's all just horrible, just horrible. But thank you for the little review and reminder about Edge returning and saving Christian Cage. You know, I will say it's cool to see them in other companies, and I'm glad they're getting a paycheck and they're getting to do what they love to do. Absolutely no hate on that. That's great that they can do that. But they belong to we, right we all know it. They won't ever say that because their contract is with another company right now, that they're getting paid a lot of money to do what they do, but deep down they know the home is we. Their home is WE, And it's a shame that, especially on John Cena's final tour here, that Edge and John Cena can't work together. It just it sucks so much because that should be seen. His last opponent would be Adam Copeland. Edge. Their rivalry that they had in the mid two thousands late two thousands was unparalleled. The chemistry they had, the promos they had, the intensity. I remember that that was the most striking thing about their rivalry was the intensity of their matchups. It just it's awesome. It was awesome, and it's a shame that the wrestling gods didn't allow this to be aligned where you know, Edge could contractually be available for a run with John Cena as his final opponent. Uh, barring some miracle, it looks like that's not going to happen, and I think I believe. I googled it all over the place, and it looks like Edge does have a contract with AW through October of twenty twenty six. So it looks like it's not going to happen, which sucks, but it is what it is. And I appreciate that. And thank you so much there, Alex. I appreciate your analysis. And one more here and we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 5: He's Cale frommer So. I wanted to to bought ever Lucia last night. I thought it was a really good show and what did that prove and what it proves to me here at this point based on the time that we have, when you know, in what we have this is like in there that they have in WW right now with the montality have now throughout the last couple of years, it needs to be a yearly thing like are you yeard to have a devolution show over a year, just like how you have money in the bank and all this, so that it should be an evolution show every single year, I would think. So I thought the show was good. Everything started to fishing was awesome. Stephanie go into face. I guess now at this point, Naomi, we'll see what hast summer send the classic pairs and the at of August is going to be awesome to see her giving a potential match. I was shocked that Naili became the champion and over on raw anyway, and now that's which that's fine to school and so look forward to that. But what I'm just overall, take the show overall start the fish is great, and I think what they need is it just proves to me and I didn't need to have the show on a yearly basis. It looks every year type of thing for me as far as I'm concerned, based on the talent that he has. Overall, it was a really good show. And we'll see what happens to that on Rob based off stuff stuff's injury, which sucks, and see how they could play up with the money big briefcase of that, how that's going to play out. He does have a year because cat, so I don't think you should get rid of the briefcase for them and there, but we'll see what happens tonight and you see's the best gunfor who knows, but it's called before Ross So but anyway, but last night it was a really good show, and so seeing what you know, we have to stay has been part of the royal roster as Women's World CHAIRPI it so we'll see what I have is. But that's the things real calls buy.
Speaker 2: Thanks Kyle. Yeah, there's a proponent of this being a yearly event for the women. I uh, really try not to repeat myself. I'll just summarize by saying, I'm fine with it being a yearly event. Just understand what the purpose of this event originally meant and what it was supposed to be and what it's you know, what the underlying meaning was for it and the reason for it and why it happened. I mean, if I want to just make an early event, that's that's totally fine. I mean every time they've done it, which has only been twice, it has been well received and the women have busted the rest and it's been it's been totally fine, too good to very good depending on your perspective. It's is the wrestling and the outcomes and everything else. But just again, it does kind of eat away at where wrestling for the women currently is just it kind of is a backhand to what women's wrestling should be or what the goal of it was, and that is to be unequal footing with the men. And if you need your own show, that's a admission that you can't compete with the men, So you need your own little bubble, you know. I tell that's the downside of it, if you want to view it that way. If not, and you just want this a yearly event, and then I don't think the fans would be opposed to it if you just don't think too much about it. So all right, well, thank you everybody for the emails, the calls, and I will be back on Sunday with your weekend review. I appreciate everybody's contributions and I hope you enjoy your weekend here. As we are in mid to late July, and before you know it, summer will be over. Football will be here, pumpkin spice, everything leaves will be fallen. It won't be long. Summer's really only got about six weeks left to live and then it's hey, back to school too, if that affects you, So all right, everybody not trying to put a damper on your summer rush it, but it does seem to go very quickly every year and giving you some perspective. Thanks everybody. If you want to go add free Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast or Apple podcast does will offer a AD free experience as well if you click the subscribe button. Both options offer an AD free seven day free trial if you want to try it all right, body, thanks so much, we'll talk next time.
Speaker 10: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows add free, head over to patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, We'll see you next time.