Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: As long as we ever.
Speaker 3: Well, Happy Wednesday, Thank you for hanging out with the JV Show. First talk back of the day. Let's get to it, Hey, JB.
Speaker 4: Show, it's your voice.
Speaker 5: Stuff from San Diego.
Speaker 6: So I just finished up listen to the Wild Thoughts podcast, and you guys are.
Speaker 5: Talking about piercings, and I'm just talking to you guys.
Speaker 7: Don't like them.
Speaker 5: I mean, I had a.
Speaker 8: Piercing and people were always curious about my piercing, especially a tongue one.
Speaker 1: And you know, and.
Speaker 6: Ladies, so just think if your men had piercings.
Speaker 9: Boy, those birthday volturs would be really really good there the saying happy hump Day.
Speaker 10: Any thoughts about that, ladies, because you you guys took a pretty hardline stance yesterday the Wild Thoughts Podcast again, that's our eighteen and nine podcast. Don't listen to them, don't don't listen. I would maybe be thirty five at least to listen to that. And you guys took a stancing you weren't a big fan of the piercings.
Speaker 5: And I mentioned that what about you know, guy, because we.
Speaker 10: Went through different piercings on on men, and then this all spawned from us Cardy getting a glimpse of Cardies new piercing, which is a butt cracked piercing.
Speaker 5: I don't still try to wrap my head around that.
Speaker 10: Uh and what about what he what's our boy snuff is saying? There, he's saying, think about you know your man has a tongue piercing, think about the things that that could unlock.
Speaker 3: No, that's just it. It just grosses me out.
Speaker 2: It also sounds like it.
Speaker 11: Would be really cold. But why did I explain that piercing?
Speaker 3: But why it's all hot?
Speaker 11: It sounds like it would be really hot, and that's disgusting either.
Speaker 10: Way, it's tongue temperature, the same same temperature.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: I was not a big fan of piercing.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, you have clearly offended, and I knew it.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm not offending anyone. It's just my my likes and dislikes. I think I'm allowed to have that right as a person.
Speaker 10: I just knew that reaction was coming because people that have piercings are inherently sikos, and sikos listen to the Wild Boss podcast, and so I knew you were going to offend them all.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm sorry if you're offended by that, And I don't think you're a sick Ograham does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't say that. Yeah, you guys were saying.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, do we want to hear about Jess and her cat trouble?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Are you sure? Okay?
Speaker 11: That wasn't That wasn't like a convincing like, yeah, let's hear about it.
Speaker 10: This would normally be the spot where I'd hit my shotgun sound effect. But engineers, if we can call them, that came in to fix a bunch of stuff in our studio and they instead of fixing it, they broke everything.
Speaker 5: And so I don't have the ability to let me tell you about my cat.
Speaker 10: I'd like to do, And so I guess now we have to listen to a story about a cat.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, if you have noticed my insane eyebags lately, then it's because my cat has not been letting me sleep.
Speaker 5: I haven't been noticed lately, just all the time.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 11: Well, I think she's in her teenage, you guys.
Speaker 5: Kids, thank you.
Speaker 12: Lill too late, I already started, Okay, go ahead, So I think she's in her.
Speaker 7: Teenage, because she has been not only waking me up up every single night, running around, she's jumping on where I have my TV, so I'm scared that she's gonna knock that over.
Speaker 2: She's chewing on those cables.
Speaker 3: Like normal cat behavior. How do you know she's a teenager? Now you've only had her for a year.
Speaker 12: It's like a year and a half, and I think that's teen cat years.
Speaker 5: Don't cat?
Speaker 3: Have you looked it up?
Speaker 10: Don't cat's back down hate you regardless their whole life. Yeah, I thought that was the point.
Speaker 7: So sweet and now she's still sweet, but she gets in these crazy modes where especially in the middle of the night, she just wants to basically run a marathon all across my apartment.
Speaker 2: She has gained quite some weight.
Speaker 3: I will see you're so much streaming And I did looking up one year and cat years is equivalent to sixteen point six human years. Oh, your cat is sixteen and cat years.
Speaker 2: So she is in her teen.
Speaker 8: Years and so she'll just is an exciting time.
Speaker 3: She's gonna get her license, yes, because it's driving home colleges.
Speaker 2: I am not ready for that.
Speaker 7: And there is a cat across the street that looks across the window to my window.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be at city Nights in a couple of years, just like going crazy.
Speaker 7: But you guys, this past weekend, I literally kid you not. I left her alone for max. Two hours, came back and she had just tore up the tube of toothpaste that I have for her.
Speaker 3: Wait, you brush your teeth.
Speaker 2: You have to brush her teeth.
Speaker 7: You have to brush cats and dogs teeth, do you guys not bad parenting?
Speaker 3: It's a cat. They still have.
Speaker 2: They have to And how long did they live?
Speaker 9: Super long?
Speaker 11: They lived a long, happy, healthy life, And did they still have teeth at the end of their life?
Speaker 3: Yes, half Tail, your cat ate her toothpaste.
Speaker 7: She ate her toothpaste and the whole thing, the whole basically the whole thing. When I got home, it was all chewed up in the living room.
Speaker 2: It was intense.
Speaker 12: And then she did under getting the runs after.
Speaker 3: That, of course, because how.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna eat a whole full thing of toothpaste and then not get the runs?
Speaker 3: We shouldn't have gone with the cat story.
Speaker 1: Hey, the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine, Right now, it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day happy.
Speaker 3: Here the snake is now upon us. You guys know what you are?
Speaker 12: By the way, I think I'm here of the pig.
Speaker 5: You're a pig, no idea. You don't know what you are. I think I'm Graham. I'm from Napa. That's what I know.
Speaker 3: Who I am. I'm a dragon. But shout out to all you snakes. Sorry. A lot of cities around the big and be having celebrations today. Mountain View, Pella, Alta, Fantasy's, Antana, Roe, Oakland, with city. Just look up your city. There's definitely something happening there.
Speaker 10: Today is the Year of the Snake. A good thing because I hate snakes. I'm scared to death of them.
Speaker 3: Of course it's a good thing.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm just asking no, Steph Curry, no problem. Last night for the Golden State Warriors. Curry resting some sore knees as the Duves host of the Utah Jazz last night Chase Center and the cruise to a one fourteen, one to three win. It should be noted, though, that the Jazz are basically taking the season. They're not trying to win games, so let's not get too excited about this. One, whereas Wall be much much tougher test tonight when they host the Thunder, who are in first place in the Western Conference.
Speaker 5: Tip off seven o'clock.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 11: Today's weather in the Bay looks mostly Sunday with hides in.
Speaker 3: The upper fifties.
Speaker 7: No umbrella needed today, but you'll need one on Friday, you guys.
Speaker 3: Because the rain is coming.
Speaker 5: No I blame Jesso.
Speaker 10: Hey Capricorn, bestie, your day today is going to be a nine.
Speaker 5: Begin a lucrative new moon phase.
Speaker 10: Discover fresh markets and rising prosperity, strength and financial foundations for growth, and start to rake it in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, rak it in.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can play road Day and Bruno mars apt we love that song, or we can get right into our cooler not list. What would you guys rather do?
Speaker 12: Grammy grammar stand up more because they're and then we also coming up.
Speaker 2: We also have way anything that we want to do.
Speaker 5: Let's go there.
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: Do you want to kick it off?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 5: What do you guys say? Cool or not?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 10: First of all, very cool? Yesterday was my second day in a row back in the gym. I'm back that part. Yeah cool today can barely move I'm so sore.
Speaker 5: But cool or not.
Speaker 10: What I've noticed in my laps in time at the gym is now everybody just works out in big floppy sweatpants.
Speaker 5: Cool or not.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 10: Everybody wears sweatpants, guys and guys and girls because it's winter.
Speaker 3: But you're still going indoors and you get all hot working out.
Speaker 5: Sunny and sixty five.
Speaker 7: And here's where I guess I am not fully on board is people wear their shorts underneath the sweats and then take them off and then work out in the sweats.
Speaker 2: I mean work out in the.
Speaker 7: Short Okay, So for my preference, I say, if you're gonna work out in shorts, just get just get their in shorts. If you're gonna work out in sweats, just get there and work out sweats and not wear both double laundry.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go not cool.
Speaker 10: I look, I call me old school. You work out in shorts and a T shirt. That's just what you work out on.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know. I've always been the way. I couldn't imagine working out.
Speaker 10: I could imagine working out in long sweats, like the big, big floppy ones and run around these big floppy sweat pants. That's what everybody with everybody at the gym. I was at looking around, you know, because I was looking around because I was wearing short socks with my new gym shoes, and I was like, oh, the ladies would be judging me for this. I'm supposed to be wearing tall, dorky tube socks. And I was like, okay, let me see what everybody else at the gym is doing. And the people wearing shorts, there were a few of us still had short socks on, and I was like, okay, so I don't look that out of place. But the reason I didn't, the reason I didn't actually there were some young people that The reason that I didn't see many people's sock preference was because I noticed everybody's wearing big floppy sweats. That way, guys in the weight room lifting big floppy sweats, the ladies on the treadmills, big floppy sweats.
Speaker 5: Everything is big floppy sweat.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: Cool because it slows down with the sweats once, like it starts getting warmer outside.
Speaker 5: It won't, I doubt, I just.
Speaker 3: What it's like outside if you're inside working up a swell what does it.
Speaker 2: Matter what people are wearing to the gym?
Speaker 7: At least start making because this is Graham's second day in the gym and he's already judging other people.
Speaker 5: I'm just asking cooler. I'm asking cooler.
Speaker 10: This has nothing to do about going to the gym, sweetheart, No, But like I'm just wondering, it's cool or not the new This is clearly the new gym trend. Yeah, and it's taken over in the last because I've had about a two year last and I just think, I don't know, I thought it looked ridiculous, but that's just Look, I'm just wondering.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: Cool because I have warm sweats before it to the gym, But I'm gonna say not cool if you're wearing double because then that's double lunch.
Speaker 10: The thing that like struck out to me was struck stuck out to me, excuse me, was that this is what everybody wears when they go when they go on an airplane, when they this is just everyone just you don't put on different clothes to go to the gym. Now, you just wear whatever you are lounging around bed, rotting in. You get up and wear that to the gym. Used to there used to be day where you change into your gym clothes. You don't do that anymore. You just wear this is what I just wore Walmart. Now I'm going to walk into the gym and I got to catch a flight later. I'm gonna wear the exact same thing on the plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I guess I do that sometimes, but not big floppy sweats, just like regular leggings. But that's like my day to day where anyways.
Speaker 10: Would see some regular leggings at the gym, like some regular leggings, like please the big floppy sweats? Cool?
Speaker 3: Or not using threads?
Speaker 5: Not cool?
Speaker 2: Not cool?
Speaker 3: I can't start using threads?
Speaker 10: Why no, you didn't you been You weren't on the app for the year and a half.
Speaker 3: And then I had one conversation with Natasha and she and she talked to me about how she's on threads and she told me to get on and so I just downloaded it and I've been on it since. I just but you know what the weird thing is is like when Twitter was air quote popular, huh. I hated Twitter, never used it, despised it. It was so stupid. It was so boring. I negative, so negative, could not stand it Threads, which people say is like the same thing as Instagram's version of Twitter. But everyone on there is like so nice and uplifting and positive, and there's still like funny stuff. But I don't know, it's just a different vibe.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you hated Twitter.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 3: So it's not making any sense, but I love Threads.
Speaker 10: Now, Jess, let me sidebar with you. There's got to be some something else here. There's got to be some other motivation because Sela hated Twitter.
Speaker 5: She avoided Twitter for.
Speaker 10: Years and years, and JV and I were like, this is the only place we're interacting with everybody listens to the show. And that was before we had the talk back. Yeah, now that's the best spot to interact with our show. But back then it was Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, and Selena would never even log in.
Speaker 3: People you have to get on there.
Speaker 5: And now she's on threads.
Speaker 11: You think she's watching some like risk content on the Oh, I haven't seen that on there?
Speaker 5: Good good thing?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. If I feel like a lot of people go to Twitter for that, it's not You're not going to find that on threads.
Speaker 10: This doesn't pass the smell tespy just there's no reason that you like threads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't explain it, but I'm on threads now.
Speaker 5: Wow interesting, not cool? Cool?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: JVW thanks for hanging out with.
Speaker 9: Us, YO, Good morning Well ninety four point nine. Crew is Edgar from Livermore with my boy Kyle. I just want to say we appreciate everything you guys do. Thank you for making our morning special and wonderful and just fill us with laughter every day. We love everything you guys do.
Speaker 13: Miss JV.
Speaker 9: Hoping Natasha is doing well, and thank you for doing what you do.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, thank you so much. I love you're right back. Thank you for continuing to stay here with the JV Show. By the way, next weekend for the Big Game, You're going to be a day and Busters milpedis for a watch party. It's gonna be so much fun. So I missed the last watch party that we did. It was the Fight watch party for Mike Tyson and Jake Paul.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I don't know what that was, but.
Speaker 3: It was a party were you guys were telling me how fun it was and David Busters.
Speaker 5: They have really good food. They got really good food.
Speaker 10: They got a great setup for watching a big event because they got a huge huge.
Speaker 3: And we're playing games. So if you want to join us, it's actually really easy. We're taking winners every day off the air. All you have to do is add Wildeny for nine and the JV Show podcast to your presets on the iHeartRadio app. Send us a screen shot so we know you went lyon Okay, send us a screenshot to JV Morning Show on Instagram, and then we're gonna just pick winners every single day.
Speaker 7: Shout out yesterday's yes Okay, Shout out to a Thudro and Andrea because they wear yesterday.
Speaker 3: You can't wait to hang out with you both, all right, jess, what do you have?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Have you guys heard of this possible new you friend map Instagram feature?
Speaker 3: Is it like what Snapchat has?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a friend.
Speaker 7: Map, So basically they are It seems that they're developing this. I don't know if they had done a trial in the past and are bringing it back, but a lot of people are talking about this because.
Speaker 2: They're a little worried.
Speaker 3: It's just the map your Michael Jackson jacket is really distracting.
Speaker 2: It is not a Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, white glove on the right underneath.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's Chinese New Year.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm in.
Speaker 3: The spirit, okay, but you don't pair that with the Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson was Chinese. Also, just to let you know, a little heads.
Speaker 3: Up, I didn't mean to derail this. I'm sorry, sorry, just threw me off.
Speaker 2: Continue, don't look at me, look at.
Speaker 3: That, okay.
Speaker 10: Okay, So if you could throw that in their lives every now and again.
Speaker 5: That'd be helpful.
Speaker 2: A little moonwatch he had just dropped one of.
Speaker 5: Those in random would be great.
Speaker 2: Okay. Any Ways, this.
Speaker 7: Friend map would it's a map that would appear on Instagram.
Speaker 2: That won't do it. I can't do it, is it?
Speaker 10: He is?
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know anyway, sorry friend?
Speaker 7: Ye, a map that would show you basically your friend's locations on Instagram, people that you're following or people that are following you, like people that your friends.
Speaker 6: On it.
Speaker 5: At all times.
Speaker 7: If your location is on, they can be looking and checking where you're at at all times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so do you have to is there an option to turn it off that you can go into the app settings and turn off your location.
Speaker 2: There will be an option to turn it off.
Speaker 7: But it's scary because if they out there, they don't.
Speaker 12: Know that they have this feature.
Speaker 7: And again I'm not quite sure that it's rolled out quite yet, but if people don't know that they have this feature and they don't know how to turn it off, then their location is just going out to all the followers.
Speaker 2: I am not here for this.
Speaker 10: Major stocker Vibesers are like, yes, finally, what is the point of adding this feature?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand, like why.
Speaker 7: Because I know that Snapchat had it, But for some reason, I feel like it kind of fit with Snapchat. It just doesn't fit with Instagram, maybe because Snapchat you weren't adding a bunch of random people like people were in just randomly requesting you. But on Instagram, if you have a lot of people that you're following that you're just following because you're like acquaintances or something, or.
Speaker 3: People that follow you people anyone, if you have a public page, anyone can follow you.
Speaker 5: So I thought you only.
Speaker 10: Added the location to your post when you really wanted to rub it in to people where you're at.
Speaker 2: I mean you could add that the only reason.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying now people knowing.
Speaker 7: That I'm like in Vegas and you know, doing all these fun things. But I don't want people to knowing that I'm going to like Dollar Tree on a random Tuesday or you know, and you're there right and then now at ten am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which ess does do by the way, which at ten am?
Speaker 2: And I'm not ashamed.
Speaker 7: I love both of those Dollar treat in and out, but I don't want people finding.
Speaker 3: Me there.
Speaker 2: So you know this is their new Can.
Speaker 3: We get a picture of the Michael Jackson jacket? Fine, jab morning. That's what everyone wants, you.
Speaker 2: Know me judge me?
Speaker 3: Are you all judge me? I'm not judging.
Speaker 7: It's a great Lookop, yeah you are judging.
Speaker 15: Got It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: A trial date has been set for Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni. Now, if you're new to this, if you are maybe just like waking up from I don't know of a couple months long sleep. I'm not really sure what's been going on with you, but Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively started in it ends with us together. It's been nothing but drama ever since. She's suing him for sexual harassment, he's suing her back. He's also suing the New York Time for supposedly like launching a smear campaign against him. Everybody's sueing each other. Everyone is mad and it is just he says. She says thing we on the JB Show don't even know who to believe. Yeah, at no point. Well, the thing is going to trial, and the date has been set March ninth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: Six twenty long.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just heard March.
Speaker 10: And I was like, nice, like that takes all the fun out of this, I know, know, Like, don't you think the thing is going to get settled before then?
Speaker 3: I hope not, because I think it will.
Speaker 2: I think it will.
Speaker 3: I think that you think they'll settle outside of court? They will.
Speaker 5: All the interest is going to die down.
Speaker 10: They're going to come to some sort of resolution because they're not going to want to continue. Neither of them want to continue this fighting in the media and the back und I also feel like it's gonna wear on them. You're not gonna want to do that for another year and a half.
Speaker 3: I feel like neither of them want to back down.
Speaker 12: That is true.
Speaker 5: That's how they feel right now.
Speaker 10: Talk to me in October when they're like, oh God, are we still talking.
Speaker 5: Everyone's going to be sick of it. See everyone.
Speaker 11: This might just be my opinion, but I feel like, even if Blake.
Speaker 3: Likes it, is your opinion because you're saying you feel.
Speaker 12: Like, yeah, but there might be some people that agree with me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if.
Speaker 7: I think even if Blake Lively wants to back down, I don't think Ryan Reynolds will let her because his eagle is going to be too big and you have to consume the biggest ego.
Speaker 10: True.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I.
Speaker 12: Tell you guys the other theory that I heard?
Speaker 7: Okay, so you know Ryan Reynolds dated Scarlet Johanson, right, yes, well Scarlet sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. I totally knew that.
Speaker 7: So they dated in the past, and Scarlett Johanson has a new she's gonna.
Speaker 11: Make her basically director debut, directorial directorial, Okay, directorial debut with Eleanor the Great and Justin Baldoni's production company is who is backing her projects?
Speaker 3: Who's Eleanor the Great?
Speaker 5: Yeah, asking for I was nodding along like I thought you knew, so.
Speaker 3: They got you.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll find out when it comes out.
Speaker 10: You don't even know what's.
Speaker 3: Production company is producing.
Speaker 7: This is producing Scarlett Johansson's project.
Speaker 10: So she's saying Scargo's back there pulling all the She's the real puppet master.
Speaker 5: Reynolds, you say Justin Baldoni to get back Reynolds.
Speaker 7: Ryan Reynolds is mad that Justin Baldoni's company is helping his ex Scarlet Johansson.
Speaker 3: I don't think he cares.
Speaker 11: I think he cares still about Scarlett.
Speaker 5: Johansson from care a million years ago tea. He's got kids with likely, what does he care?
Speaker 7: I think I think they both are salty, they both have big egos, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the theory.
Speaker 3: Again, that's Jess's.
Speaker 2: Don't shoot the messenger.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna shoot the theory down.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's fine, shoot.
Speaker 5: That one down now.
Speaker 10: I don't I mean, I don't know, but I still think that by the time this rolls around. If this thing does make it to a trial, to an actual trial, I think both sides are going to be sick of it, as will all of us.
Speaker 3: I think I'll be sick of it, but I'll be sick of it once the trial starts, a new juicy things start coming out.
Speaker 5: I need a couple of Netflix documentaries.
Speaker 3: Sure, all right. So sam Asgari is finally opening up about his marriage to Britney Spears. I don't know it took so long. Maybe there was some type of like gag order and now it's it's expired. I'm not really sure, but he was on a podcast talking about finding out about the conservatorship. When he and Britney Spears first got together, everything.
Speaker 4: Was going really well until one day I started learning about what the conservatorship is and things like that, and that's what I was like, Wait a minute, I thought, I'm in America. When you mean someone over the age of eighteenie's permission from their parents and all this ridiculous things. But you know, I'm very new to this, and it's such a ridiculous thing in this country to have to deal with, and that was the weirdest thing to deal with.
Speaker 3: Now, he didn't say anything negative about Brittany. He said the experience is something he wouldn't change because he learned a lot even with all the negatives, but there was still a lot of positives. Yeah, but it was just learning that conservatorship, which I don't I don't believe he didn't know about before. How do you not know?
Speaker 10: I don't think people understood. I don't think that most people, and I think myself included, understood what a conservativeship really entailed and meant, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Could see that, but you knew that she was under one, because I mean, the whole world knew.
Speaker 10: Right, But maybe people thought, oh that just you know, helps her manage her money or whatever, and they helped control her, you know, financial decisions to make sure she's making sound financial that it, you know, extended way way deeper than that. Like, I think we knew she was in one, but I don't think we knew. I don't think we knew that I controlled, you know.
Speaker 3: And he said that he supported her and gave her as much support as he possibly could until he just couldn't anymore, and that that kind of matches up with the time, you know, the timing of her being Freed.
Speaker 5: I thought you were not. I thought you guys were both that this guy was bad news and that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he's a nice guy.
Speaker 10: At some point, I think this is a major like I don't know if he was a bad guy or not. You know, it's kind of like, well, maybe he does actually love her, who knows, but this You don't go on a podcast when clearly Britney's gone through a bunch of stuff and Basher it's a smart move. He did the smart thing and spoke you know, positively about the time.
Speaker 5: That's a smart pr move. We don't know if the guy's a good guy or not.
Speaker 3: Well, also, why even talk about her at all? And why now?
Speaker 10: No, that's the only thing people want to that are interested in him about. He's not getting podcasts to go on.
Speaker 3: He's on some show. He's on some show and that's why he was on the podcast. The traders never heard of it. But he's on season three, so he could have easily been like, look, I'm not talking about anything else other than the show.
Speaker 10: True, But then they would be like, well then now, because I saw he debuted his new lady on social media, and I'll say this, nice upgrade, bro.
Speaker 3: Nice wow, Shade, Well, I'm the same.
Speaker 10: Brittany was like, just you know, I mean, we gave her too much freedom. We gave her just a bit too much freedom.
Speaker 5: All right. I got a quick monkey update, you guys, a quick escaped monkey update.
Speaker 10: Remember those forty three escaped monkeys that got out of that research facility in South Carolina. That was almost three months ago, and they didn't think that maybe all of them could live out there, you know, in the wild, because these are monkeys that that's not their normal habitat South Carolina. Well, as of the end of last week, on Friday, the final monkey returned because they were able to capture a whole bunch of them right away. They put food out and whatever, and they came. Most of them stayed close to the facility and they end up, you know, kind of coaxing them back in. And then there were a few holdouts that didn't want to come back in, and they got the very last monkey. She returned on Friday. All forty three escaped reesus cock monkeys.
Speaker 3: Have made it and went back on her own.
Speaker 10: Well, they all they kind of tricked them to come and back, and they put food outside the cages and whatever, and then you know, all their buddies are in their monkey and around, so like, I got to get back in there and have fun and bounce on the bed or whatever. Monkeys do jump on the bed, right, yeah, yeah, jump on the bed. And according to this article, one of them fell off and yeah yeah the mom, the mom called the doctor whatever, So don't worry about that. But anyways, yeah, all the monkeys are back. They said these monkeys that escaped were none of the ones. They didn't pose any threat to the community because these ones that weren't exposed to any diseases and they didn't have.
Speaker 5: Any testing done on them. Okay, a pair.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, and the maccocks they're like, they're nice.
Speaker 5: They're friendly. Then their so yeah, six six and seven pound monkeys.
Speaker 3: I want one.
Speaker 10: Danging Another one just fell off the bed.
Speaker 5: Bunked this head too.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Time for What the Bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's get right to it here, is today's clip.
Speaker 10: If a guy sent you a picture of himself holding his would it matter to you how.
Speaker 5: Big it was? Yeah?
Speaker 12: First of all, ill don't send that. But also, yes, that's.
Speaker 5: The first thing you're thinking. Is the size? Interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 10: Remember this is a family show, So that just eliminated your first, second, and third guesses. But then think about what that clean guess is and then submit that on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, back to what the bleep? This is where you can win a JV show chug mug if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly. Of course, if you ever think you know what today's word is, you just leave it on a talkback easy as that on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 10: If a guy sent you a picture of himself holding his would it matter to you how.
Speaker 5: Big it was?
Speaker 11: Obviously the size of everything you you're sending it to show the size.
Speaker 5: It's what you do with it.
Speaker 3: We're on the radio's right, Keep it clean your sickos, all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Davy Show. This is Aaron from San Pablo and I think the bleepedout word today is chain, Like it's gold chain. Have a good day you guys.
Speaker 14: Chain.
Speaker 10: That's a good question. Do you ladies notice the size of a man's chain?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, because if it's like really really really tiny, you're like why even wear it?
Speaker 7: But also if it's like extremely big, it's like why are you wearing that?
Speaker 5: So guys should be guys listen. If you're wearing a chain, it should be medium size.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a good perfect you interesting it.
Speaker 5: I will not be wearing a chain.
Speaker 10: Is the bleeped out words dog? Right, guys, have a good morning.
Speaker 5: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: That's cute?
Speaker 3: But do you look at the size? I mean you look at the size, but there's no bad size. If if it's like a really teeny tiny one like the better because it's like so cute and tiny.
Speaker 10: You want a guy with a teeny tiny, little dinky Yorkie or something that's like the tiniest little.
Speaker 2: I would love a tiny dog.
Speaker 12: I would love it, but it would look a little footy.
Speaker 2: If they're like, what thank you.
Speaker 10: You're judging, Thank you, I'm picking up a golden retriever that picture.
Speaker 3: Good morning GeV show. This is Peev from Eastpae. I believe the bleep. That word is muscles. All right, thank you muscles. Oh that's a good guess. You only look at the size of the muscles if they are deliberately trying to show off the muscles in the.
Speaker 12: Picture, or like the muscles are just that big that they're like so you.
Speaker 10: Know when it's like that guy doesn't need to be leaning against that table, So his tries steps are popping like that, because mine are popping right now. I went to the gym t show. My muscles have come out of hibernation right now. Also, they're very uh, they're kind of swollen sore, So the tries are popping right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, if if he sends a picture just like standing there, I'm not like, let me zoom in at the muscles because you're not really paying attention to that. So I'm not like judging attention to his face. I don't know everything else.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you want to see I thought you'd want to see a little definition, little something, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little I don't know I'm not really judging, got it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: If that makes sense, all right? I continue to leave with those guesses. What do you think today's bleep dot word is?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, you're plain, what the bleep?
Speaker 3: Someone better whin this JV show, Chuck mug, you know you just got to be the first person a guess today's the bleep dot word? Now, in case she is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 10: If a guy sent you a picture of himself holding his would it matter to you how big it was?
Speaker 3: Yes, this is a family show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a show.
Speaker 3: You sick. Oh, let's go to your guesses. Good morning.
Speaker 16: This is Houna from Brentwood. I think the bleep dot word is paycheck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're sending over a picture of your paycheck, yeah it matters how big it is.
Speaker 10: But why it's well, what's inside that counts inside the person, not inside the bank account.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if you are sending you a picture exactly what you're trying to show off, and if it's not really like show off worthy, like I'm gonna judge, like why are you even sending that?
Speaker 10: What if they thought it would show off worthy and then you were like, I've seen bigger you better?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 17: Can the sleep out word be baby? This is Winny from Almeda.
Speaker 3: Baby, big baby?
Speaker 5: Are you feeding that thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess you noticed that a baby is really big? Like eating good?
Speaker 2: You say anything? His parents get mad?
Speaker 16: Morning well ninety four nine family.
Speaker 5: This is Geo from South Pousa. And I think the bleeped out word is trophy. All right, oh by, when have a good day?
Speaker 3: Trophy? I don't really care.
Speaker 10: You wouldn't what if it's some little look look at me, I'm a champ and some tiny, little dinky trophy like, yeah, you got fourth place? Don't you want to see a guy holding the big one?
Speaker 3: I guess if it's really small, I might be like why, but I'm not like impressed. If it's a huge trophy either, like who cares, I'm impressed, I like, okay, send your trophy pictures.
Speaker 5: Suggest No, he likes big trophies and you cannot lie. Interesting, Hi jav show.
Speaker 14: It's Riley from me and I think the bluep that word is fish.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Here's today's clip.
Speaker 10: Unbleep If a guy sent you a picture of himself holding his fish, would it matter to you how big it was?
Speaker 5: Answer that question.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, because you wouldn't care if it was like a really tiny small if it was like a little teeny tiny you know, goldfish or something.
Speaker 10: You wouldn't be judging the guys proudly holding up a little two inch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm judging if it's like a little tiny one.
Speaker 2: I guess I am a.
Speaker 7: Little bit because usually people show off the big ones.
Speaker 5: We're still talking about fish, yes, just checking.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I mean, I guess, like get to a point, right, you don't want to see the guy like holding up a little three incher. But it also doesn't matter if it's something monster that weighs two hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: I really don't care about your fish.
Speaker 5: Put it back, send him back, catch and release.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Interesting, All right, let's give some shoutouts.
Speaker 10: Let's do it's got some shout outs first and foremost, Rightley and Heyward? Was that?
Speaker 5: Riley? What nicely done? Riley? Okay?
Speaker 3: From this stack?
Speaker 10: From hey Selenda's from Hayward. So she's especially excited about that. But Riley was the very first correc danswer this morning, so she gets a brand new JV show. Chun Maunk that's a good way to start this year.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 10: A lot of other people came with correct answer.
Speaker 5: Our buddy Mark and Hayward also in.
Speaker 10: The stacks, Lena, Okay, I stead.
Speaker 5: He was right there this morning.
Speaker 10: Jessica, al me To, Alyssa and east Bay had it sort of, Kristen and Oakland, Tanya and San Jose, Eddie in Pittsburgh, our buddy James in cloved Clovis still trying to figure out where the help Clovis is. David and Richmond had it, so did one in Pittsburgh, and Sofia and Nanna and Nap.
Speaker 3: But I see you now.
Speaker 10: Among several other people that had the correct answer this morning. So we can't shout y'all. You have some tax people difficulties this morning. Things Yeah, run like this should best driving nice shop everybody.
Speaker 3: Thank you for playing.
Speaker 5: Play again tomorrow and maybe tomorrow be your day.
Speaker 3: May I will seven O five will do it again.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We got to get to the JV Show. You have nope game. Hi? Who is this on the line?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 5: This is Jenny.
Speaker 3: Hi Jenny, how's it going?
Speaker 6: Oh good?
Speaker 12: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I made it. I'm so excited you made it on the line. We don't know if you if you're gonna get your take away that jess, what is Jenny playing for?
Speaker 2: Jenny?
Speaker 12: You are playing for tickets for Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: So you have to win.
Speaker 3: You have to you know how it goes. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Gotta get three correct and you win. Let's get right to it. Question number one. I'm gonna be honest. I don't know how to say this word. Pep pep pille, papilla, pipile. There's a little bumps all over your what? And I know you have a lot of them? We all do.
Speaker 18: Again.
Speaker 14: Wait, you said there's a little get your capillo?
Speaker 3: Are the little bumps all over your what? Careful what you say?
Speaker 15: All over here?
Speaker 3: Pepillo? Okay? Skin all over your tongue? Those little bumps on your tongue.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what your taste buds used to send taste stuff.
Speaker 5: To your brain.
Speaker 3: I think taste signals.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you got any little bumps all over in area Slena that you need to check in with the doctor about while we're talking about.
Speaker 5: It, or just your everything's good?
Speaker 3: I think everything's good, all right?
Speaker 5: Just checking, all right.
Speaker 10: Question number two, okay, all right, little math problem here. Currently, what is the latest year someone could be born in to be old enough to buy alcohol? What's the latest year someone could be born in right now to be old enough to buy alcohol? Sure, give us.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty five?
Speaker 10: And how old you have to be to buy alcohol?
Speaker 8: And then come on, subtraction, you got this?
Speaker 3: There you go. Question number three, Jenny, if you are eating veal, what kind of animal are you eating?
Speaker 11: Lamb?
Speaker 5: Fortunately not.
Speaker 3: I always thought it was lamb. Baby cow?
Speaker 5: Yeahs a baby cow.
Speaker 2: That's so sad.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my friends already lose.
Speaker 10: Question number four, Well, it's finished strong, finished strong at least? Okay, okay, but the cathlon in the Olympics features how many different events?
Speaker 11: But yeah, you should you didn't win, we should give her the baby cow one.
Speaker 3: Wow, she got that completely wrong.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean you can't eat veal.
Speaker 6: It sounds like it sounds like a.
Speaker 3: Lamb potato potato. Yeah, if you didn't win the JB Show, you have note game. Clearly Jess wants to not follow the rules here, I'm gonna put you on hold. You guys work that out, Okay, Okay, hang on, You're very welcome. Thank you for playing. Hang on therek Grahama got some shout out.
Speaker 1: Oh you know we do.
Speaker 10: The dms are alive and well, the dms are alive and well, I got one here It says, Hey Graham, Dad, sliding into your dms.
Speaker 5: Want to see if you.
Speaker 10: Can wish Stephanie a happy birthday today. She's an amazing mom to our eighteenth month old son Hiro. I hope she has a great day today, even though she has to work on our birthday anytimes.
Speaker 5: Fine. We listen to you guys every morning podcast to show as well. Thank you.
Speaker 10: That's from Mario, hiro Mia, Halo, Peaches, Menace, aj Sirah, Sirah, Who Hima and Johnny from Backaville. Well, I love that you think those are all people, Halo, Peaches and Menace.
Speaker 3: They sound like hamsters.
Speaker 10: That's what I think. All right, another one here, Hey, good morning, Graham. Today's my son Raphael's eighth birthday. I was hoping for a birthday shout out. We just want to wish him happy birthday. Let him know we're proud of the little man he's becoming. We love him so much. Love Mom, Dad, and sister ps. He loves listening to you in the morning. You're his favorite and always talk about how you're being so funny. I appreciate that. Happy birthday off. That's a good point. Another one here, Good morning, Graham. Please give my daughter Jenna a birthday shout out. She turned ten years old today. We listen every morning on our way to school. She is our sweet, kind and smart baby girl. Mommy, Daddy and Kuyah love.
Speaker 5: You so much.
Speaker 10: And that's for Mom James, so happy happy birthday. There is a part that's another that's a good point. Another one, Good morning, Granddad's lighting your DMS. Can you please wish my daughter Sophia happy tenth birthday. Love Dada, Denny, Andrew and Grammy who gives a fart there of course, birthday, Thank you much. Another one here, Gramms lighting your DMS. My nephew Anthony's turning the big one two twelve on the twenty ninth, and he and his him and his mom and I always listen to you guys. Please wish him a happy birthday from his one and only Madrina, Jenny and his mom Brianda, who love him so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you all right, Happy ring and one more good morning.
Speaker 10: Grab every morning my son gets in the car and make sure we have ninety four nine because he never wants to miss the Yupnope game on the way to school. I'd like to wish Kyrie Jase happy eighth birthday. Today is even more special because Kyrie is celebrating his birthday along with Lunar New Year. Kyrie, know that you are truly loved and we hope you have such an amazing birthday. Love mommy, Daddy and your fur brother Stitch. Ps happy to the JV Show. So happy Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: That's a good point the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Morny JV Show, Just Real quick on the trivia question, the latest to be born to be able to be twenty one to drink right now should be actually two thousand and three, because if you were born in two thousand and four right at this moment, you would not be able to drink. Well actually yeah, if you were born in January. But if you're born later in the year, you would not be able to yet. Just FYI love you guys, have.
Speaker 3: A great day.
Speaker 5: I think we.
Speaker 10: She like tried to prove a point that proved our own point right back. The question was currently, what is the latest year someone could be born in to be old enough to buy alcohol?
Speaker 5: Currently today? Currently is January twenty nine.
Speaker 10: So somebody that's born today January twenty there are a lot of people out there turning twenty one today who oh, yes, they can buy alcohol because they were born in the year two thousand and four. Yep, January twenty nine, two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: Dumped on her, Graham, I didn't not trying to dunk.
Speaker 2: On her say that, dare you.
Speaker 10: That was the point of the question, right, you could be born in two thousand and four, not two thousand and five, two thousand and four, if you had a birthday this month so far you're twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yes, and thank you for listening. Thank you for that talkback if you were paying attention. I do want to point out, isn't the talk back just an amazing thing? Anything that we talk about. You have a response, you have a thought, you have a comment, leave it on a talkback and send it right to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might have read over Selena will try to dunk on you. I'm not trying money. That's the layup. But you know, okay, whatever the hottest thing.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, people think that Taylor Swift is definitely engaged. So I don't know if you guys saw her this past weekend at the AFC Championship game.
Speaker 10: I did, because they cut to her plenty of times during the game, and I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 11: She secked out, had to tee and like Louis Vuitton, I'm so surprised, Selena that you didn't bring her up right after.
Speaker 3: Serious because of her outfit or because.
Speaker 7: Of well, because of everything, because she was there, because they had like a little kissing moment after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like every true There'll be other chances anyways. So it's something that she wore that has fans very suspicious. She had gloves on the entire time, and she's in this box suite Hella other people, but nobody else had gloves on, So it wasn't that cold didn't take the gloves off. And you know what, same thing last weekend she was hanging out Kayton Clark at the Chiefs game. She had gloves on, never took them off. No one else Caitlin didn't have gloves on. It wasn't for freezing, but she had her gloves on. Is she hiding something? But what do you guys think?
Speaker 10: Well, it was cold there. I mean, this is Kansas City in January. It was cold, right, and she's in a box.
Speaker 3: It was cold, but like not freezing to where everyone's bundled up wearing gloves and snow gear.
Speaker 5: Well, everyone in the crowd was bundled up. What was the kickoff?
Speaker 12: Temperature free She was in a sweet though, in a warm suite.
Speaker 10: Time they cut to that shot because I did watch the game and she's got you know, Mama Kelsey under arma one side. They were all wearing big jackets and sweaters in there.
Speaker 3: There's also this last month, Brittany Mahomes posted some pictures of her and like Taylor partying. Brittany, you know, pregnant at the time, so she wasn't doing any parting. But anyways, there's some pictures and these are up on Brittany's Instagram, and people think that Taylor's ring finger was photoshops because if you zoomed in, it was like a little blurry. No way it looks photoshops like she would like they photoshopped out the ring.
Speaker 10: I'll say this, I don't know that any of this evidence proves it, but I definitely but I definitely think. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me at all. And we'd have to go to the JV Show prediction journal. I can't remember if we've predicted that yes they are already engaged or not. But I like, if it came out this week or next week or months from now that hey, back then we were engaged, we'd all be like, huh, yeah, we know, like we wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be surprised at all.
Speaker 3: Right, I think she's hiding a ring.
Speaker 10: It's been tracking towards this for quite some time. And also, do you think there is some pressure? It's like it's ring time.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I would say so. I mean they're about a year and a half. I mean that seems like not a long time, but considering how fast their relationship got serious, I think it's time.
Speaker 7: So going back to the prediction journal, yep, Graham, you said and you said engaged before twenty twenty five though, so we don't know if she's been hiding the engagement since last year, then you would be right, And then uh Selene said pregnant in twenty twenty five, so that still could happen that song. I agree with that, and I said engaged in early twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: One more quick thing on Tavis here, reports are saying that Travis will likely be shelling out another three million dollars to get a luxury sweep for his family for Taylor, her family and friends. And this is the same amount that he paid last year to have Taylor at the Super Bowl. Remember she was there with I Spice and Blake Lively. I have a feeling Blake's not going to be there this year, considering all the drama that she's found herself in as of late.
Speaker 5: She's probably she's gonna steer clear.
Speaker 3: But he will, yeah, most likely be paying out another three million dollars to have all of his loved ones there checking out the game. That's a lot of money for a sweet at Super Bowl. Yeah, but that's how much there, that's crazy? Three million life Yep, that's a lot.
Speaker 5: How many free hot dogs does that come off?
Speaker 3: Probably all the hot dogs.
Speaker 17: You can need.
Speaker 5: That's good Taylor.
Speaker 3: She's like glasy Gobbler for.
Speaker 10: I think she got that ring Graham, Why come on.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're on the radio, razy, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? A couple of quick NBA notes.
Speaker 10: The Warriors announced yesterday they're gonna be retiring andre Iguidala's number, which is pretty cool for him, number nine getting retired Golden State Warriors. He was a NBA Finals MVP and he played eight seasons with the Warriors, starting in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: So congrats to andre Iguidala. Now to some you know, rather.
Speaker 10: Not as good NBA news, our boy Bronni James got called back up from the G League to play with the Lakers, and oh no, you guys, and then high expectations. Let me say this because old Bronni Lebron's son Broni down in the G League. He dropped a career high thirty one points for the South Bay Lakers of the G League just recently, and so everyone's like, wow, maybe this kid's ready to go pump the brakes on.
Speaker 5: That came up.
Speaker 10: Came up for the Lakers game against the seventy six ers, and he played for fifteen minutes, was scoreless. He missed three three pointers, all five of his shots overall, and he had three turnovers, and he was just genuinely torched by seventy six card Tyrese Maxie anytime they got matched up.
Speaker 5: So, oh no, sorry, body, get back. It was fun. It was fun. It might be time for you to go back to the G league and learn some more, poor guy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, all right, well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 19: Hey everyone at the JV Show, my name is Christina Selena. This message is for you. I just want to let you know that if you saw some crazy lady waving at you and your husband, that was me yesterday. You guys were probably coming home from Safeway or something. But I saw you guys, and I was so excited because me and my husband have been dreaming about the day that we run into you and Hayward.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, they've been dreaming about the day. And what did you do? You remember meeting them?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 3: This is actually really hilarious. So we're in traffic and I had just got done having a sneeze attack, three sneezes, back to back to back, and I opened my eyes and my eyes are watery and the sun is too bright. I can barely see, and I see I do see a crazy lady waving. My husband has just like waving back, and I'm just like, I'm so confused. I'm like, what's going on? Did she see me? Sneeze? Who is that? Did you see me sneeze? Let me know? I hope not.
Speaker 5: Did you drop a wave back on her?
Speaker 2: At least wad you smile?
Speaker 3: I didn't get the chance to. Traffic was already we were going, but my husband did wave back while I was Selena.
Speaker 5: Did you not hear her? She has dreamed.
Speaker 10: They dreamt about the moment that they are going to meet you, Selena for the first time, and been dreaming about it, and then you triple sneezed all over them.
Speaker 3: And they didn't.
Speaker 2: They do say never meet the people you look up.
Speaker 3: To, because they'll disappoint you.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, better example that right there.
Speaker 3: So there's this woman on TikTok, her entire TikTok existence is just reading Reddit stories, right and she read one that recently went viral because I got a lot of comments. And she was reading a story from a woman who was confronted at Disneyland for being at the park alone. She said she was in line at Space Mountain and she overheard a woman you know, behind her a little bit talk about I'll never understand why people come here without children, and she ignored the comment. Didn't know if it was directed to her or not. Probably was. She ignored it. And then she gets a tap on the shoulder.
Speaker 17: She goes, excuse me, something's really bothering me. I said, what is it that's bothering you? She goes, I just need to know. Can you tell me why you are here without kids? Because it seems a little creepy and peto, this is a family place.
Speaker 3: Do you guys Before I get to her response to that, do you guys think it's weird for someone to be at Disneyland solo without children?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: And I say that because I don't have kids. And if I want to go to Disneyland and experience the happiest place on earth and do that for myself.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and do that. I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good point. You don't have kids Disneyland, right, so.
Speaker 5: When you're a kid, or take your kids and see the joy in their face, right, that part's great too.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see the joy on my face. That's a good point. That's a good point. I'm glad that you that you so.
Speaker 2: Do you, guys, think there's something to this?
Speaker 11: Do you think that there is something creepy about somebody are alone?
Speaker 3: This is? Is this a safe space?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 5: I don't think say it first.
Speaker 3: I don't think anything when I see a woman there by herself. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry that guys. Guys just cannot win in life because nine times out of ten there's nothing going on. But you probably will get some weird looks.
Speaker 2: You know that's on Instagram.
Speaker 10: Give me a Jess can go solo to Disneyland, but I couldn't. I'm walking around in Disneyland. We're in the ears and no kids, and you're gonna be like, what is that up to?
Speaker 3: I might look Yeah, if I'm being honest, I might look at you.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: I did very trusting. I look like I might work at the park. You probably come up and ask me for information on it. I don't know where the nearest ice cream stand is. Late to beat it, because.
Speaker 3: Ryan Gosling said recently that he goes to Disneyland by himself. Even you were like, that's kind of weird, bro, that's.
Speaker 5: A little weird some of that.
Speaker 10: Look, I've been to Disneyland, and look, Disneyland is Disneyland is almost exempt because it is that place that brings joy and it's this magical experience and every and Disneyland holds a special place in so many people's hearts and stuff like that, so it's almost like the Disneyland almost gets a pass.
Speaker 5: Maybe if you're at other theme parks and stuff.
Speaker 10: I don't know, maybe I'm judging just a little harder, but I have I don't think I'm sure I have done it. When I went with a family and we were and I told this story.
Speaker 5: We were in line to.
Speaker 10: Meet the the one of the princesses I can't remember one of the months from Frozen, and it was probably Elsa. And we're in line to meet her. My kids are juice, They're never been so excited. And the person in front of me solo guy, probably in his forties, lots of cameras, and he's excited and he gets up and he gets his moment with Elsa and he is chatting her up for so long and making her okay, now pose like this, and he's taking her pictures and it was creepy.
Speaker 5: It was Meanwhile, my kids are losing it.
Speaker 10: They have been waiting this long line to meet her, and you're taking up all this extra time as a grown man to talk to the princess.
Speaker 5: I don't invite.
Speaker 12: Maybe that was extreme, I know, but it was like, now turn this way.
Speaker 10: And he's making her do different poses and he's got this huge camera. I don't it just whatever, it didn't. I didn't sit right with me.
Speaker 7: Okay, but you can say that about anybody, because anybody could take forever. If somebody has five kids and they want five different pictures with each one of their kids, understand you're taking forever and you're holding up the line as well.
Speaker 2: So you could say that.
Speaker 3: About both and we'd be mad then too. Yes, get out of the way.
Speaker 10: But even Elsa, she looked uncomfortable. I could, like I hated to step in and say something. Yes, I could. We were standing ten feet apart. She has a look at her face like help.
Speaker 5: So I can't make character. They're not allowed to break character. I mean, they're real, But I.
Speaker 3: Do you want to say you never know somebody's reason for being there. This this video I was telling you about on TikTok or the reddit story, I should say. When she was confronted in line at Space Mountain for being there without kids, she was like, look, I don't owe you an explanation, lady, but I'm going to tell you this. Anyways, this is the last place I brought my grandma before she got sick and passed away.
Speaker 5: So every year Nana died on Space Mountain.
Speaker 3: Everywhere on the anniversary, this is where I come to relive some of our best moments because she said this was the best time of her life. And she's read her ashes there too, that probably I.
Speaker 10: Don't know to this day, is still riding Space Mountain.
Speaker 3: They hear her laughter the night they do pure happiness.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: Anyways, but I'd want to ask the question, do you think it's weird or do you think it's perfectly normal? And people need to just stop with us. You can leave us a talk back on the free iHeartRadio app Can't Wait to Hear from You.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: So we were asking the question is it weird to go to Disneyland without kids? Because there's a woman who wrote on Reddit and her stories like now all over TikTok. She was in line for Space Mountain and she gets a tap on the shoulder from the lady behind her, and she was like, yes, I just need to know why are you here without kids? I'm being honest, it's creepy and it's pedo because this is a family place. I didn't want to ask is it weird? Do you guys find it creepy? Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 14: Hey, I think it's perfectly normal if somebody wants to go to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a place where you could be a kid. Again, I've never thought it was weird to see adults there.
Speaker 14: Even my thirteen year old said he'd go by himself when he's older.
Speaker 16: So yeah, that's our point of view.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, goodbye. Isn't it wrong that so many and myself included. I'll admit to this, like we pass a judgment just because we see somebody like having fun, Like, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: I should leave judgment at the door there.
Speaker 10: And that's though, Ask your thirteen year old when he's thirty, if he still wants to go to Disneyland solo. He might his outlook might have changed at thirteen. He might love Disneyland a little different than you do as a grown man.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't go by myself. I like Disneyland, but I wouldn't go by myself.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 7: People should get more comfortable with doing things on their own, because everybody has gotten soel comfortable with just staying at home and not doing anything because they're scared of the judgment that they feel.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, but some people would argue, like, okay, but do things that like someone your your age likes to do.
Speaker 10: If I'm like spinning around on the teacup solo as me a doe right now, like I.
Speaker 5: Just couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I would not.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I can't. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 18: Ole Disney thing. Well, my sister lives down south. She has a season past and she goes all the time by herself, wearing her ears. She's always posting how she's in the happiest place on earth, and she goes all by herself. Yes she does have kids, but she gets off for Gurny just to go all by herself. Love that, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you you're too. I will say it does seem less weird when it's a woman, And I hate to.
Speaker 7: Say that, But I think if a man is there by himself but he has like some Disney gear, then it makes it less less creepy or less bad.
Speaker 8: So you have to or it makes them more bad.
Speaker 3: She's trying harder to lure them in.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's just weird.
Speaker 10: Yeah, his white van's like all decorated like mouse ears and stuff like.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, that's show your fandom, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're joking.
Speaker 16: About the Disneyland solo. I totally get with Sulina saying when it's a gentleman, it might look a little cree or give creepy vibes. But I think Disneyland is fun for everyone, and I don't think anyone owes anyone in an explanation. And sometimes without kids is a parents' dream.
Speaker 3: I will say to I will say to that that, I think that's how a lot of people will feel like you want to go and actually have fun. Graham, you know better than anyone. Kids will drag you down. It's hard to have fun around them, you guys know. I'm back on threads.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I got a comment here from Aaron Rodriguez who says, I go to Disneyland by myself, and I am a magic keyholder, and it's my happy place. It's therapeutic for me to walk around shop and treat myself to my favorite treats. I do take my kids every now and then, but even my kids know what it means to me.
Speaker 12: See.
Speaker 7: I love that because I think a lot of people grew up not being able to go to Disneyland. So then when they get the money and they're able to afford it, they want to go.
Speaker 2: And if that's by yourself, then you do you.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we're gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 16: Yep.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, like I said, I think Disneyland is sort of exempt. Like Disneyland has its own thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Old.
Speaker 10: Solo Man the petting Zoo with my kids. Well, back up, guy, what are you doing here by yourself?
Speaker 5: This is different? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Next to the JV Show, I do want to give a Hamster update because music no no, no, no, no, she's good.
Speaker 10: She's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, we think the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 20: Good Morning JV Show. This is Priscillia from ce Lorenzo. I'm also leaving a talkback for Selena. I heard the other talkback saying that she saw you while you were driving after your sneeze attack. And Ayward, Yeah, I've seen you in Safe Way and Heyward a couple of times, specifically the one on Foothill. Everybody. But yeah, that's how you can catch Selena if you want to see here, Safeway on Foothill.
Speaker 5: Okay, there, safe Foothill.
Speaker 10: That's where in any particular days that you like to shop, Selena.
Speaker 3: Just whenever we run out of stuff.
Speaker 12: Any it's Harford isles that you like and all of them.
Speaker 13: Ok.
Speaker 10: I guess I am confused by this because.
Speaker 5: I thought you hated leaving the house to go in the store.
Speaker 10: I assumed you door dashed everything you actually go into the store.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a weird thing. If I just need like one or two things, I'll our door dash that really quick. But if I'm going and doing a whole grocery hall, like we are just out of everything, I'm going, I'm taking my butt down there on grocery show.
Speaker 2: Doing a meet and greet at Foothill.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Safe Way on Foothill Tuesdays at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Meet you're there, Bring your glossy badly signing him. Do you guys want a hamstrup date?
Speaker 10: Yes, when they get the sad music ready, because these usually ending tragedy.
Speaker 3: So jelly Bean, that's its name.
Speaker 5: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Harry did not know that?
Speaker 5: Okay, jelly Bean, jelly Bean. What was the last one's name?
Speaker 3: Uh, nibbles, nibbles, and the one before that rip hammy.
Speaker 5: Snowflake, and then the one before that.
Speaker 3: Uh snow is there snowflake or snowball?
Speaker 5: Got it? And the one before that that was it? Okay, okay, that's good. Beats all those, by the way.
Speaker 3: Jelly Bean, Yeah, jelly Bean escape from her cage?
Speaker 5: Oh no, the ironing board.
Speaker 3: No, let me just say this is what hamsters do. Hamsters escape.
Speaker 10: They're gone, Okay, they don't want to live confined in some tiny cage.
Speaker 5: The wife is that.
Speaker 2: They're just so smart.
Speaker 3: Even like when she was missing, I was even like, how do you catch a hamster escaped? And every article is like, hamsters are escape artists. They will break out of their cage and here's how you catch them. You have to set up a bucket and you have to put a towel over it and put their favorite snacks and like a little ladder going up to the bucket, so when they go on top to eat the snacks, they fall in but can't get out. And then you wake up the next day and boom, there's your hamster.
Speaker 10: Wow, that's a good little technique. That's like the mouse trap that I have at the house. Yes, right now.
Speaker 3: Didn't have to do that though, because uh, jelly under the oven.
Speaker 2: No, in the vacuum.
Speaker 10: No, there was a smell coming from no, down by the baseboard.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, there there's jelly Bean.
Speaker 3: She was and she was only missing one day because.
Speaker 5: One whole day.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because when we wake up and she's and she's broken out of the cage. Mind you, there's like this little uh circular thing that she keeps getting out of. And because you can take that part out, it's a removable piece, so you can attach different cage parts to it should you want to add to it, and it locks in place. Jelly Bean is so dang smart that she like gets a cute little hamster hands and she like nipple. She turns it, she turns it to unlock it and just pops it out and just and leaves. Anyways, but they say no, look for hamsters during the day because they're sleep somewhere. You have to wait at night. That's they wait till night ten. That's an they're active. So we're laying in bed.
Speaker 10: Okay, most people, by the way, just like your pet's missing for a day, Like you can't sleep, you can't go to bed. Like I'm out putting up flyers. You're searching everywhere. You're turning the whole place upside down. Not something that she's about to sleep. South doesn't get like a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm in bed right, got it in bed. It's like after eleven o'clock, man wakes me up. He's like, I think, I think it's under the bed. We look under the bed, you're a little scratching around. Jelly Bean was just chilling under our bed eating a dinosaur chicken nugget that one of my kids had dropped down there.
Speaker 13: That's the most Selena thing I've ever I've ever heard.
Speaker 10: Selena's bed roddy and about to go sleep. Doesn't care about her pet pet you found under her bed eating a dino chicken nugget that was under there, and you you just think it's so mad at jav and I because we'd be like well, your apartment. You know the carpet, there's just like Dino nuggets and like stuff just all over the carpet, and you like start that rumor.
Speaker 3: There's not it's not all over the blade.
Speaker 5: But there's a Dino nugget under your bed for.
Speaker 3: Shit, like I knew it was there. How long hasn't been there?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I clean regularly.
Speaker 5: I literally just sure you do.
Speaker 3: You just slept our bedroom the other day and I reached I just put it. I guess I just couldn't. The room didn't reach.
Speaker 5: How many Dino nuggets did you sweep up before this one?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 8: Because they were all I guess really they were all jelly beans already, yeah, jelly anyways, I didn't think so chicken. That's so now it's like eleven thirty and we were just like mad dashing around our room trying to catch this thing.
Speaker 3: And the hamsters are fast anyway, So we caught it. But that's my that's my jelly being update. She's still escaping, but we caught her. Is she okay?
Speaker 2: After eating?
Speaker 3: I think thriving?
Speaker 10: Thriving her next escape?
Speaker 5: How do we confirm it was a female?
Speaker 10: You can tell the store you give them for a little leg No, take a look there.
Speaker 3: The store just told me that. I just trust this. I just trust whatever the store.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it's still alive at least, thank you.
Speaker 20: Good morning GV Show. This is Prettillia from ce Lorenzo. I'm also leaving a talkback for Selena. I heard the other talkback saying that she saw you while you were driving after your snee's attack and Award. Yeah, I've seen you in Safe Way and Hayward a couple of times, specifically the one on Foothill. Everybody, but yeah, that's how you can catch Selena if you want to see here, Safe Way on Foothill.
Speaker 10: Okay, out there, Safe Foothill. That's where in any particular days that you like to shop.
Speaker 3: It's Lena, just whenever we run out of stuff I need. It's Harford aisles that you like. And that's all of them, Okay, all of them.
Speaker 10: I guess I am confused by this because I thought you hated leaving the house to go in the store. I assumed you door dashed everything you actually go into the store.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a weird thing. If I just need like one or two things, I'll just our door dash that really quick. But if I'm going and doing a whole grocery hall, like we are just out of everything, I'm going, I'm taking my butt down there on grocery shop.
Speaker 2: Doing a meet and greet at Foothill.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a safeway on Foothill Tuesdays at four o'clock.
Speaker 5: Kay, so high I.
Speaker 3: Meet you're there, bring your glossiesadly signing up. Do you guys want a Hamstrup dap?
Speaker 10: Yes, get the sad music ready because these usually ending tragedy.
Speaker 3: So jelly Bean, that's its name.
Speaker 5: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: I did not know that?
Speaker 5: Okay, jelly bean, jelly Bean. What was the last one's name?
Speaker 3: Nibbles?
Speaker 10: Nibbles, and the one before that rip hammy, snowflake, and then the one before.
Speaker 3: That snow either snowflake or snowball.
Speaker 5: Got it, and the one before that that was it? Okay, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Beats all those by the way, jelly bean. Yea jelly bean escape from her cage.
Speaker 5: Oh no, crush by the ironing board.
Speaker 3: No, let me just say this is what hamsters do. Hamsters escape They're gone, Okay, they don't want to.
Speaker 5: Live confined in some tiny cage.
Speaker 3: Wife is that they're just so smart. Even like when she was missing, I was even like, how do you catch a hamster that escaped? And every article is like, hamsters are escape artists. They will break out of their cage, and here's how you catch them. You have to set up a bucket and you have to put a towel over it and put their favorite snacks and like a little ladder going up to the bucket, so when they go on top to eat the snacks, they fall in but can't get out, And then you wake up the next day and boom, there's your hamster. Wow, that's a.
Speaker 10: Good little technique. That's like the mouse trap that I have at the house. Yes right now.
Speaker 3: Didn't have to do that though, because.
Speaker 10: In the vacuum, no, there was a smell coming from no, the baseboard.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, there there's jelly bean.
Speaker 3: She was and she was only missing one day because one day, oh my god, because when we wake up and she's and she's broken out of the cage. Mind you, there's like this little uh circular thing that she keeps getting out of. And because you can take that part out, it's a removable piece so you can attach different cage parts to it. She would you want to add to it and it locks in place. Jelly Bean is so dang smart that she like gets a cute little hamster hands and she like nipples. She turned, she turns it to unlock it and just pops it out and just and leaves. Anyways, But they say no look for hamsters during the day because they're sleep somewhere. You have to wait at night that they wait till night t and that's in they're active. So we're laying in bed.
Speaker 10: Okay, most people, by the way, jes like your pet's missing for a day, Like you can't sleep, you can't go to bed, Like I'm out putting aough flyers.
Speaker 5: You're searching everywhere. You're turning a whole place upside down. Not Selna, she's about to sleep. Sound doesn't like a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm in bed right, got it in bed. It's like after eleven o'clock, my man wakes me up. He's like, I think I think it's under the bed. We look under the bed.
Speaker 5: You're a little scratching around.
Speaker 3: Jelly Bean was just chilling under our bed eating a dinosaur chicken. Nugget that one of my kids had dropten down there.
Speaker 13: That's the most Selena thing I've ever I've ever heard Selena's bed roddy and about to go to sleep, doesn't care about her pet pet.
Speaker 5: You found under her.
Speaker 10: Bed eating a Dino chicken nugget that was under there, and you you just think it's so mad at Jav and I because we'd be like, well, your apartment, you know the carpet, there's just like Dino nuggets and like stuff just all over the carpet, and you start that rumors.
Speaker 5: Not it's not all over the blades, but there's a Dino nugget under your bed.
Speaker 3: For like, I knew it was there.
Speaker 2: How long has it been there? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I clean regularly.
Speaker 8: I literally just just slept her bedroom the other day and I reach it.
Speaker 3: I just put it. I guess I just couldn't the room didn't reach.
Speaker 5: How many Dino nuggets did you sweep up before this one?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 8: Because they were all I guess really they were all jelly beans already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, jelly beans.
Speaker 3: J Anyway, I didn't think so chicken, that's not so Now it's like eleven thirty and we were just like mad dashing around our room trying to catch this thing. And the hamsters are fast anyways, so we caught it. But that's my that's my jellyting updates. She's still escaping, but we caught her.
Speaker 2: Is she okay after eating?
Speaker 3: I think thriving?
Speaker 10: Just thrive, thriving, plot her next escape?
Speaker 5: How did we confirm it was a female? You can tell the store you give them for a little leg no to take a look there.
Speaker 3: The store just told me that I just trust this. I just trust whatever the store.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 3: Glad it's still alive. At least, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: And Trending is sponsored by Stanford stan Let me start trying to.
Speaker 5: She just glitched?
Speaker 7: Sponsored by Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health, Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: There we go. So one of Carti's piercers is warning everyone to maybe not jump on the butt crack piercing trend.
Speaker 5: I don't think too many people were. You don't want to jump on that that would hurt.
Speaker 3: So the guy who is saying this, He did an interview with TMZ Seem's Brian Keith Thompson. He is not the one who pierced Carti's book, correct, but he has done some of Carti's other piercings. But he pierces a lot of celebrities. But he says this particular one, this kind of of piercing, it's a surface piercing, not easy to heal.
Speaker 6: It looks like a staple and you pierce entry and exit and then you put the surface far ahead. Those take a long time to heal, at least a year.
Speaker 5: And those things are.
Speaker 6: Really hard to heal. You've got to give it, you're all. And then being in that location. Me personally, if I had that, I'd have toilet paper all over that thing all day long.
Speaker 5: Like why would you say that, I'd have toilet paper? So they pierced her entry and her exit. I heard, No, that's what he said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the piercing has an entry point in the Yeah, but it wasn't her entry point and exit point.
Speaker 10: We don't know how she uses it.
Speaker 3: He also says that this type of piercing, they say, scars really really bad. So he would not recommend this, So maybe people do not get you a bot crick.
Speaker 10: I don't think there's too many people that I have done that's thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Right now perfect.
Speaker 3: Rihanna will be in court supporting her baby daddy today, as you know, asab ROCKI is being charged with two felony counts of assault with a semi automatic firearm. He's facing a maximum of twenty four years in prison if convicted. In the trial, I you've been paying attention, it's been getting good. Yesterday they had like key witness on there, so I told you earlier this week, Rihanna was considering showing up because she knows this could potentially sway the jury. Just her walking in there being the star that she is, it does have prosecuted a little bit worried, and supposedly today is the day that she will be there sitting in the gallery with the general public, with with the norms. So we'll see what happened.
Speaker 12: Do you think she's gonna be wearing like a regular outfit or.
Speaker 11: Is she gonna like show out to cause some court No.
Speaker 3: You want to drive regular regular so the judges look at you crazy and hatred.
Speaker 10: Yeah, right, it's Rihanna. She's gonna be dressed up. People notice her. She's not rolling in there in a hoodie and sweat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's not gonna wear like a red carpet gown or something she wear on stage.
Speaker 7: No, but like a like a a color that pops or something maybe like a red suit, right red?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I'm thinking black white. She's sticking to the court attire.
Speaker 10: You think she's dressed up like Hillary Clinton wearing a pants suit with a tie.
Speaker 3: She might, but it's gonna be cute, not your Hillary type of pantsuit. It's gonna be a cute one.
Speaker 5: Okay, we shall see.
Speaker 3: That's my prediction. Graat, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? Rain back in the Bay Area forecast.
Speaker 10: I just hopped up in the JV Show twenty twenty five Live Doppler Weather Balloon News desk the Drew Tuna to get a look at this storm and after one of the driest January is on record. Yes, rain coming back on Friday, three and a half weeks basically of dry January weather. Dry January was actually dry January other than that little sprinkle we had on Saturday night. Other than that, hadn't really rained at all. But rain is coming back. It's coming back Friday morning.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 10: Look ABC seven News, they're my arrival weather department. They say this storm is just gonna be a level one on their storm impact scale.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means, but not gonna be.
Speaker 10: That much Friday morning, a little steadier, and then it's gonna get lighter as the day goes on. But the rain is going to stick around into early next week, so expect several days of rainy weather. The North Bay in particular, which always seems to be the place that gets more rain than the rest of the Bay Area, could see some flooding on Monday and Tuesday as the rain totals start to pile up. Because in early next week we might see one to even three inches of rain, so actual rainfall, which is good because when you think about this month and it is January, it's winter, it's supposed to be rainy. It's not good when it hasn't rained in a little while all what we've seen in southern California.
Speaker 5: So be ready for that rain next week.
Speaker 10: Also a quick shout out if I may, because Slyne, I know you have an affinity for buying scratchers and I actually do.
Speaker 5: I have a soft spot for them as well.
Speaker 10: Here's a little hope because two Bay Area residents just one big on California lottery scratchers. One guy bought a scratcher at the seven eleven in Mill Valley. He won the ticket's top prize of one million dollars.
Speaker 5: Another guy one.
Speaker 10: At Oliver's Market in Santa Rosa. He had a ticket also worth one million dollars. I'm so salty right now, Selena.
Speaker 5: What's your current highest win?
Speaker 3: Fifty bucks? Oh that's not bad doing how much I spend.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's still pretty. But that means look, people in the Bay Area are winning. You could have been the person that walked into that seven eleven in Mill Valley. I've been to that seven eleven before. I didn't get no million dollar ticket?
Speaker 3: Did you play?
Speaker 5: No? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go. All right, Well, thank you Graham. Can I do a quick shout out?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay, So we got a dm on Instagram JB Morning Show. By the way, if you want to DM us anything, but we.
Speaker 2: Got a shout out for JJ to JJ.
Speaker 5: What are we shouting out?
Speaker 3: JJ?
Speaker 2: Fourteen fourteen big one four.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 7: You know his mom says that he's always learning something new while listening to us.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping it's good stuff. It's not.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we're doing a party.
Speaker 10: Boot Craft Pure saying a lot of stuff to learn there on your fourteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Who gives a part The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine