Speaker 1: With Welcome to the Fallen State. I am jesse Lee Peterson. Thank you all for being with me. You can support the fall and State by becoming a member right there on the YouTube channel or and locals dot com. I appreciate it. And don't forget to check out pie Cheese Coffee. I have my own coffee. That's amazing. Go to Jessee Peterson dot shop. So I have with me Jay Dyer. He is a YouTuber, comedian, writer, author and TV presenter. Uh, welcome to the show. Than here, you sound very important.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. What do you mean? What maybe I am important? Or do I sound important.
Speaker 1: All these YouTuber comedian, writer, author and TV present.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's important.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So let me just ask what's important to you?
Speaker 3: Well, number one, I'm Orthodox Christians, so that's probably the most important thing Orthodox Christianity. Following that, following christ Number two, my wife, my job, what I do doing all this YouTube stuff, writing for Sam Hyde, do the Alex Jones Show. Have been hosting Ox Jones for six years. So those things are important. And then kind of, you know, trying to get good messages out to the culture. Against feminism, against leftism, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's what's important to me.
Speaker 1: Right on, and I read that you were in an Arthur dop and I want to talk about your book as well. Sure, Arthur Dox christian right, and even though I'm learning more about it that I've known beforehand, but explained to us, what is that exactly?
Speaker 3: So basically, we believe that it's the ancient form of Christianity that is in league with in concert with what the Church taught for the first thousand years of Christianity. So if you read the Church Fathers after the Apostles or the first, second and third century, whether it's Irenaeus or Cyprian or Ignacious or Clement, they all teach the same thing that we teach, and they're the successors to the Apostles. So Orthodox Christianity is really maintaining that tradition.
Speaker 2: But we're noticeably different from.
Speaker 3: Roman Catholicism because we don't have a pope and we are not Protestant because we do believe in a lot of things that Protestants don't believe in, like the real presence of Christ and the Eucharist. We have Apostolic succession, we have world traditions. So all of those things kind of set us apart from both Protestant churches and the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: It seems to be like a Catholic church in ways. In ways, and.
Speaker 1: Why do you guys look like a Catholic church in ways?
Speaker 3: Well, if you go back to the early Church, the first, second, and third century, when the apostles went out and they set up churches. When Paul went on his missionary journeys and set up churches, we believe that he established worship services for the church that are not directly written in scripture.
Speaker 2: So there's a tradition of what's called.
Speaker 3: Liturgical worship, which is the type of worship that you would see in the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: With David writing psalms.
Speaker 3: Those psalms that David wrote were meant to be sung and played in the temple liturgy or after Ezra in the synagogue system services that Ezra set up. So we think that the apostles, not just Paul, but Peter who went to Rome or Mark who went to Alexandria, that they also crafted for the church liturgies. And when you read, say justin Martyr in one point fifty he describes the worship service of the church in fifty AD or Hereinas and one eighty a d. Those are early church bishops and saints and martyrs. They describe the worship service like we do in the Orthodox Church. So a lot of those things are elements that are continued out of the ancient Hebrew tradition of the temple and the synagogue worship. So you have things like vestiments, you have things like an altar. You have things that would be familiar to people familiar with the temple and synagogue worship, but also new elements that Christ established when he came that make it uniquely Christian. So the Lord's Supper, things like that, Baptism as part of the initiation, right, like, all of those things are uniquely also part of the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 2: But they have elements that I think.
Speaker 3: Are best understood not as pagan Roman accretions or something like that, but things coming out of the ancient Hebrew tradition. So we have vestiments and traditions things like that.
Speaker 1: I do the Orthodox Chory get along with the Cathoter Do they Lightwarner?
Speaker 2: Not really, No, they don't like you to. Now we split about a thousand years ago and why.
Speaker 3: Well, in the eleventh century, the papacy at that time, the pope in the Middle Ages early Middle Ages, he decided in eleven hundreds that he would be the greatest bishop, the head bishop of all the bishops. Yeah, and so that's called the Gregorian Reforms of the eleventh century. Under Pope Gregory and then after him, successive Catholic popes, Roman Catholic popes made more and more grandiose claims about the Church of the West and his church, that he would control the whole global church. But he also in thirteen eighty two, under a Pope Urban, he claimed that you had to also believe that the pope was a temporal king as well as the spiritual head of the church. And this is a document called Unum Sanctum, and in that document he says, if you do not believe that the pope is also an earthly.
Speaker 2: Worldly king, you can't be saved.
Speaker 3: And so these were kind of like gradually moving the Orthodox and the papal church apart.
Speaker 2: So that's why.
Speaker 3: We haven't got along other things too, like certain theological issues.
Speaker 2: But those are the main issues.
Speaker 1: I read that the Catholic Church came about because they wanted to deceive the people and control them a personal gain, and that's why they came about and then created this pope guy.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, so the word Catholic just means the universal Church or the fullness of truth. Right, So we call ourselves as Orthodox. We believe we are the Orthodox Catholic Church. So we're the right believing Catholic Church. And so the word Catholic itself sometimes is associated with us, but also sometimes associated with the pope. So if you mean, did the papacy or did the pope by the Middle Ages begin to be this deceptive entity, we would say yes, But we don't think in the first thousand years that the pope was.
Speaker 2: Evil per se.
Speaker 3: They were good and bishops throughout the first thousand years of Christianity. So many of those popes are saints in the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 1: Why did the pope establish the church when God said, let no man teach you? And so they've got this pope guy, and that's all they do is chief people instead of pointing them back to the teacher.
Speaker 3: Well, I think when Jesus says, call no man on our father, let nobody be your teacher, that's not that's he's using rhetorical devices of teaching, like cut off your hand if it makes you sin, right, you don't literally cut your hand off, right, So Jesus. I don't think Jesus is saying no one teaches you because Paul says to Timothy, I'm your father in the faith. I have taught you, Timothy. So it's not an exclusive statement. It's a rhetorical teaching device. But I do think you're right that there can be situations where humans try to arrogate themselves above the word of God.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, I noticed that the Catholic I mean the Orthodox Church, why they seem to be dark and impressing.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go to Orthodox Church, that depends on the when and what time. You know.
Speaker 3: One reason that they're dark is that the church comes out of the Middle Ages when they.
Speaker 2: Didn't have electricity.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of monastic cathedrals that still don't have.
Speaker 2: Lights, so they have candles that light the church.
Speaker 3: That might be one reason, whether if you mean literally darker or was just saying or you saying like spiritually.
Speaker 1: Darker, Uh, literally dark, yeah, I mean depressing light.
Speaker 3: I mean if you go to Orthodox liturgy, it's very warm it's very inviting.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Most people describe it as a very uh warm experience. So uh, for example, at Easter or Pasca, we have a service where it's dark and then at night you light it up so it gets really light with the candles and everything.
Speaker 2: So it really just depends on when and what.
Speaker 1: Time, and what's a prop of to habit services in the dark.
Speaker 3: Well, for example, ble at Pasca, it's a it's a situation where it's dark before the resurrection, so we believe the Christ is resurrected and then everything lights up, so it's before the world's in darkness, just a symbol of the world being in darkness and then it lights up super bright when there's the resurrection.
Speaker 1: Why and why and when did you become an Orthodox? What made you decide instead of being a normal Christian? What made you becoming Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what we think. This is normal.
Speaker 3: If you go the first thousand years Christianity, this is what's normal. So there were no Protestants back then, so this is normal.
Speaker 2: That is Christianity.
Speaker 1: So have you always been an author?
Speaker 2: Dox no No.
Speaker 3: To answer your question, I think I became Orthodox twenty seventeen, So I was raised Baptist.
Speaker 2: My family's Baptist, and.
Speaker 1: You finished from your south, You're finished coming from your south. Right, you grew up in Tennessee, right, Yeah, you have to be a Baptist down there.
Speaker 2: Or a cares right, right, So yeah, Osra's Baptist.
Speaker 3: And then I started reading the Church Fathers and reading Church history and studying how the Bible came together when I was in my twenties, and I put a lot of time into that, and I became Roman Catholic in two thousand and three. So I was Catholic for ten years, maybe nine years somewhere around that. Uh, And then I started thinking. I started realizing that there's something wrong with like what the Catholic Church taught after Vatican two in the sixties versus what they've taught before it. Because for example, you have, you know, the Middle Ages, the pope would call crusades against the Muslims, but then after the nineteen sixties they're going and praying in the mosque with Muslims.
Speaker 2: So those things can't be true the same, Like.
Speaker 3: How are you going to call a crusade and any how you're going to go pray with them?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense praying in the mosques.
Speaker 3: So I was just looking for what I thought would be the most authentic version of Christianity that was the Christianity the first thousand years, and so I just eventually found my way to Orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: So that's since twenty seventeen. Were your parents disappointed?
Speaker 3: No, I mean my mom has always been supportive of my religious studies and journey, so she wasn't critical of it at all.
Speaker 2: My dad's not good health, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: Care, Okay, And so how did it help you personally.
Speaker 2: To become an Orthodox? How were you help by that?
Speaker 3: I think that the Orthodox Church, since I believe is the true Church, I think that it has the grace and the power that I.
Speaker 2: Was looking for in a lot of these other groups to actually change you.
Speaker 3: So I've seen in my life since being Orthodox almost almost ten years, maybe nine years now, a lot of hopefully improvement. I mean, there's a lot of areas I've still got to work on, but I've seen a lot of passions, a lot of them. You talk about emotions a lot, I've seen a lot of that being overcome. We stress in the Orthodox Church that you need to be dispassionate, meaning not ruled by your emotions and your pass That's a big part of Orthodox spirituality. So hopefully I've seen a lot of that improvement. I mean, I'll still fall into getting angry at times.
Speaker 1: But you do sometimes at times. But let me ask, do you cry over Mother Mary on Friday nights?
Speaker 2: I don't cry over her, but we believe.
Speaker 1: But you got you cry over Mary on Friday nights? Right, No, that doesn't happen. No, oh, y'all cry over Jesus dying on Friday nights.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's there in an Easter service. During the week, there are certain services building up to Easter where you do fast and we do like the canon of Saint Andrew, which is repentance, and you can and perhaps should cry.
Speaker 2: Over your sin and those situations. But we don't cry over Mary, you know. But you cry over Jesus. Yeah, I mean at a certain time.
Speaker 3: But then you have to rejoice when you celebrate the resurrection. So there's In other words.
Speaker 2: We kind of represent every year the life of Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh you do.
Speaker 3: So that's what the what we call the liturgy, that's the yearly cycle of the services, and it's really just to represent the Gospel every year so you kind of live through his life, death and resurrection every year.
Speaker 2: Every year you relive it. And so do you cry over Jesus?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean there might be times when you're crying over repentance and you could re you know, you could be moved to cry over you know, a sermon or something about the death of Christ. But I mean we celebrate. Let me put this way, we celebrate the resurrection more than we are crying in mourning, if that's what you're asking.
Speaker 1: Right, But just from my understanding, we so you do you have cried over Jesus' death?
Speaker 2: Right? I'm sure at some point what were you crying about?
Speaker 1: Why cry over that?
Speaker 3: I would say, depending on what time in my life you're asking about. I mean, it would probably be just related to the fact that our sins are what resulted in Christ willingly going to die on the cross, So it would be a reflection of some form of repentance.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, I'm black and slow, so just take me a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm bipop too.
Speaker 3: I identify as black, so that way I get away with a lot more.
Speaker 2: I'm on my own bipop time.
Speaker 1: You identify as black.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm also I wasn't late. I was on time, but right, because when I show up is when is on time?
Speaker 1: Right, That's what the purpose of crying over Jesus. We're sufficient when Jesus is not dead, because why I keep going through that.
Speaker 2: Well again, i'd be like saying, well, why would you read the gospel of his birth when he's in heaven. Now, It's because the whole message of the Bible always has an eternal meaning and significance. So that's why every year the Orthodox Church represents the entire life and death and resurrection of Christ, because it's an eternal thing that you keep learning from. There's always something to learn from.
Speaker 1: But he didn't want us to die over his death. He wanted us to rejoice. Why I mean, he didn't want us to cry over his death. He wanted us to rejoice. And so I don't understand the crying. But all he's alive. He's very much alive. And the death war for who wipe away all out of sin? What is to crying about?
Speaker 3: Well, we have to always continue to repent it. That's not something that just happens once you got to live your life.
Speaker 2: Paul says, I have to keep buffeting my body. I must run the course.
Speaker 3: So even Paul says, like, we still have to keep doing these things. It's not like you just did this one time in the past and then you'll ever have to do it again. So we're always repenting. We're always asking for forgiveness. If you look at David Salms, David is constantly asking for forgiveness.
Speaker 1: And so you're going to be crying every year for the regular life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're also celebrating every year to the rest of our life. Oh so it's both.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Do y'all make up the tears? So you think about Jesus, did I gave it?
Speaker 2: Leave it? I mean, it would be fake if you're doing that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we think we're not doing it to show everybody else I'm crying.
Speaker 1: So you really feel sad about Jesus under Cross.
Speaker 3: Well, if I have a hardened heart or if I'm in a worldly mindset, I might not be moved at all. So I think the idea is that we want to be as close to Christ as we can, and if you're moved, then you would do that. But if you're not moved, you're not going to like fake it be an actor or so.
Speaker 1: What made you cry thinking about his death? Is this thinking about his death that makes you cry, or or preaching about his death or the music or is this the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: I think that the purpose would be that you realize the gravity of your sin, and so you want to turn from the sin. So like, give an example you asked about, So during lent, which is preparation for or time of fasting and whatnot, before the culmination of lent.
Speaker 1: Do you put that stuff over your head, the black.
Speaker 3: That's a Catholic thing, okay, but that's just to signify that you are the dust of dust to dusty return again. So we would say that Christ, as the son of God, willingly took on death at the cross so that we could participate in his life to overcome our sins. But the overcoming of the passions and the sins is for most people a lifelong process. So like if I got angry at my wife, you know, last month, and you know, the preacher, the priest gives a homily and that moves me, and he talks about the death of Christ, like I might be moved to repent because I know that my sins resulted in the death of Christ.
Speaker 1: So that's Mary, Mother Mary. I was told that the arthor doos believe that Mother Mary? And I want to say, I think how I heard it that Mother Mary is waiting somewhere up there, so that if we all die, she's going to come, going to meet you somewhere between there and heaven, and she's going to take your body over to Heaven to Jesus.
Speaker 2: Is that true? I never heard that.
Speaker 1: You never heard that.
Speaker 2: It's not Orthodox to you?
Speaker 1: What have you heard about Mary and a dead body?
Speaker 2: I may be saying it wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, in our view, Mary is in heaven, and we believe that she is up there with Christ because she was his mother, right, and so we think that the saints that are in heaven they're.
Speaker 2: Not divorced from us.
Speaker 3: They are in our lives in a mystical spiritual way, and so they pray for us. So, for example, if you go to Orthodox Church, we believe that that Sunday liturgy. We think it's identical to the worship service that John is seeing in John in Revelation chapter four, five, six, seven, eight, when he looks up into heaven and he sees this lamb slain and he sees an altar and incense in vestiments. We think that is the Orthodox Church on earth. It's the same thing for us. Really, so we believe, so we believe Mary is not apart from us, but that she participates in the same service, and that she prays for the Church on earth. So we're not crying for Mary or she's not taking bodies somewhere.
Speaker 2: She's just praying for us. She ain't stealing bodies.
Speaker 1: And so why do you have you read in the Bible that Mary was interceding for you?
Speaker 2: For you all? Well?
Speaker 1: In have you read that in a Bible that Mary is interceding for you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So the answer would be if you look at Hebrews eleven, and you look at Revelation twelve, and you look at Revelation five, six, seven, eight, you can see that the saints are in heaven. They're praying for the saints on earth, the Church on earth. They intercede and they offer the prayers of God or the prayers of the saints to God, and we're all one heavenly family, according to Hebrews eleven.
Speaker 1: So yes, really, and that's what you that's why you came up with this idea that Mary and praying for you from.
Speaker 3: Those well, yeah, but it's not just from those passages. There's also ancient Jewish belief before Christianity came. They believe that righteous men could intercede for other righteous. So if you read the Book of Amos, Amos for example, praise and he says, God, don't destroy Israel, and God says, because you prayed, Amos, I will not destroy Israel, even though I was going to. But had you not prayed, I would have. So we would say the prayer of righteous man availed much as James says. And so if the saints in heaven are they're more righteous than we are. Because they're in the presence of God. Their prayers avail with much. So if I can ask my mom or my wife to pray for me, it's no different than asking a righteous man or a righteous saint to pray for me.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Why y'all make Mary was important you had Jesus. I'm not putting that down at all. But why y'all make Mary so important? When Jesus told Mary to go sit down and be quiet, if you had been praying or seeking to Father, you would have known what I was doing. Why he yelled at her if she was so important and he told us sit down.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't say yelled at her. That's not amazing.
Speaker 1: He didn't, may hear that important? Why have you guys made Mary so important?
Speaker 3: Well, at that passage he also says, it is not my time yet, it is not my revealing. So a lot of things that were later to be revealed, we believe were not yet revealed. So not everything has come to fruition.
Speaker 2: And he also didn't want the apostles.
Speaker 3: For whatever reason at that time, knowing exactly what he was up to, probably because they weren't able yet to handle it, because he says elsewhere in the Gospels, I have many things to say to you, but you're not able to handle it yet. So there's a perfect time for those things to come to be revealed. So we believe in what's called typology, which is the idea that there's a lot of things in the Old Testament that are foreshadowing what would come in the New Testament. And one of those things is the idea that Mary is also the ark of the Covenant. So in the Old Testament, you have the ark of the Covenant, you have God's law inside of that that's Immanuel God with us, the presence.
Speaker 2: Of God amongst the Jews.
Speaker 3: And we believe that when Jesus went down into becoming incarnate in the womb of Mary, he chose her as a new arc of the Covenant, fulfilling the Old Testament ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 2: That's why if you look in the.
Speaker 3: Old Testament, she spends the Covenant spends three months in the hill country of Judea. Mary goes and spends three months in the hill country with Zach Ryan Elizabeth Uh. And then the Holy the Chakaina, the glory cloud would overshadow the arc of the Covenant, and then you have the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary. So there's a parallel between these two things that we think Mary is a fulfillment of all those things. And that's why in Revelation twelve you see Mary presented as the Queen of Heaven.
Speaker 1: We believe, amazing, amazing, it's interesting, it's so interesting, interesting, But.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what was going to be. It's a theology. I mean, it's fine, it's just I didn't know what this expects today.
Speaker 1: But Uh and Drena asked that because nowhere in descriptive where Jesus outrightly may marry a big deal. You know, he barely mentioned her, and yet she has been turned into a say and you pray to her, and you wish of her the kind of awe and interesting to me, That's why I wonder how that came about.
Speaker 3: Well, but I don't know what you believe about the New Testament. But we believe that Jesus is the one that inspired all the New Testament. So if the Book of Revelation presents her in chapter twelve as queen of Heaven, that's also Jesus saying she's the queen of heaven. So it's not like Jesus has to say it in red letters or something that's amazing.
Speaker 2: What other queen thing?
Speaker 1: Do your church author religion believe that Jesus was God or the son of God.
Speaker 2: He's both.
Speaker 3: Because the word God can be used in different senses and different references. So, for example, the Old Testament in the Burning Bush, when God says I am that I am in Exodus three fourteen, if you go over to Exos twenty three, a few chapters later, God says about the angel that spoke in the bush. He says that angel that messenger can forgive your sins, or he may not forgive your sins. And I have put my divine name of Yahweh in him. So the name of God Yahweh, is given also to this angel messenger in the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: That's not just that passage you have.
Speaker 3: For example, in Gideon or in Judges six, it says that Yahweh the Lord stood next to Gideon and turned his face to Gideon.
Speaker 2: And if you read.
Speaker 3: John chapter five through nine, Jesus says to the Pharisees, nobody ever saw the Father in the Old Testament. And yet we have a lot of these passages in the Old Testament where it is said that they saw God face to face, like Moses saw God face to face on the mountain, or Gideon.
Speaker 2: Saw God face to face. So for the Orthodox Church, these are called Theophanes or divine manifestations in the Old Testament. So point being summary of all that is, if Jesus says no man can see the Father at any time, then who is this face of Yahweh that has called God, that forgives sins, that has worshiped throughout the Old Testament. Well, Jesus is arguing to the Pharisees. That's him.
Speaker 3: That's why he says before Abraham was I am The same statement as Exodus three about the burning bush. So Jesus says, the son of the Father, but he has the same nature as the Father because he's also God.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Nowhere in the Bible anywhere when Jesus said himself that I am God. But everywhere in the Bible he said, I'm the son of God. My father is in heaven, my father sent me. My Father give me the words to say, it's not me, but it's my father doing the work. Don't wish me because it's not me. Is my father and me my father.
Speaker 2: And I never says don't worship me.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did.
Speaker 3: He when he goes to when he goes to uh Uh, he says, put your hand in my side, right right, and he says, my Lord and my God.
Speaker 2: Right. He wouldn't, but he wouldn't talk about himself.
Speaker 3: No, it's the apostle saying that to Jesus. Thomas is saying, my Lord and my God.
Speaker 1: But Jesus never said other people said things about him. But nowhere in the Bible where he said I am.
Speaker 2: God before Abraham, was I am right. But he still have said he was God? What I am that he did existent? What is I am though?
Speaker 1: Because I am in the meaning he's oh, he's one persons existent Exodus three.
Speaker 3: Where God says I am that I am right, And then in John Jesus saying before Abram was I am.
Speaker 1: I know, But you still nowhere where you go to find what Jesus said, I am God? And I understand that the preachers and everybody making that up, and they putting all these words together, and they make it sound like what they wanted to sound like. But Jesus was clear that he was the son, he and the Father wanted the Father in him, and he and the Father, and so he made that very clear. But the teachers, the preachers and the others, they put all these words together, and so you believe Jesus.
Speaker 3: So in John seventeen he says to the disciples, he says, I.
Speaker 2: Came to give you a share in.
Speaker 3: The glory that I had with the Father before the foundation of the way.
Speaker 2: Right, So does he have God's.
Speaker 3: Uncreated glory, Yes, before the foundation of the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, then he's God.
Speaker 1: No, he was one with God before the foundation of the world because he came from God, but he wasn't God.
Speaker 2: He came from the well. He's not God the Father.
Speaker 3: But God can have a son, right, right, he does have a son, but he can be worshiped because he is the son of the Father and he's the creator of the world.
Speaker 1: But he didn't want to be worshiped because he knew that he knew the weakness of human minds, and human being is always looking for somebody to worship, and so he did not want to be wished. I remember, I remember when he rode into town on the donkey. One of the reasons that he wrote in on the donkey because he wanted to be known that I'm just the son of God. I'm not Guys, don't be worshiping me. I'm just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: But the word God.
Speaker 1: The people wishing him anyway, let they do it.
Speaker 2: Mary, if I have a son and he has, he would have my nature, right, both of human nature. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So do you think that he's the son of the Father.
Speaker 2: Do you think the father's uncreated?
Speaker 1: He would be your son creating your image, right, right, So he wouldn't be the father, right.
Speaker 3: I agree, But like Jesus is right, But I'm saying, if Jesus shares his father's nature, do you think the Father's nature is uncreated?
Speaker 1: Uncreated? What did you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Does God have a beginning? Was he careate or is he eternal?
Speaker 1: He's eternal?
Speaker 3: Okay, so his nature is uncreated, it's not created, and so would his son not have the same.
Speaker 2: Nature you have? Jesus isn't a creature. I'm sorry. Then the son of God is not a creature. He's eternal, just like the Father.
Speaker 1: Right, just like the Father.
Speaker 2: Well, then he's eternally God.
Speaker 1: I understand how people want to see that. He's got to understand what you mean. You just said that is but he's not God.
Speaker 2: You just said that is.
Speaker 1: He had the eternal nature of the Father, then he's God. And why do you say that you just said it. No, I didn't said his father's nature, but.
Speaker 2: He means he's the vine.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying about that. But do you believe he has a father and he has a father? Right, how could he be God? Are you saying he's God because he had the father nature?
Speaker 2: The word God? Yes, the word God can pick out a person or a nature, and so the Father is God but if he has a son with the same nature, then the word God can also pick out the son, and they can also pick out the nature that they share, just like the Holy Spirit has the same nature. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Let me ask ask, do you believe that you are the only be godden son of God?
Speaker 3: You are No, I'm not described that way. We're described as sons by adoption. He's a son by nature. So if you read John one, it says that even when he was in the flesh walking around with us, it says that he was in the bosom of the Father at the same time.
Speaker 2: So I'm a son by adoption. He's a son by nature.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe you are the only be godden son of God.
Speaker 3: Jesus has the only begotten son. We who are Christians who believe in him are sons by adoption, not by nature by grace.
Speaker 1: Do you believe you could do great or worse what Jesus did well?
Speaker 3: He says that in the Gospels, meaning that the apostles will be able to do way more than he does because there'll be many of them in whereas he was at one space and one time.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe you could do greater worship?
Speaker 2: Christ did uh, not specifically, No, he said you could. Why don't you believe that? You believe? Answered Mary and everything? Well, Mary is going on and she's deified. I'm not deified.
Speaker 1: So why can't you do greater worship? He said, you can? But I don't worship me.
Speaker 2: But did you hear what I say? He never says don't worship me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In the Bible, he's right, great worship. You could do do what I'm doing. Okay, But would God ever tell you that that you could do greater worshe than him?
Speaker 3: Because he chose to be at one place in one time, walking around and compernaum and but say it in Jerusalem. He's saying to the apostles, because there's many of you, you'll be able to go out and do many good works.
Speaker 2: That's what he means.
Speaker 1: He's not saying what he said.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to combine.
Speaker 3: It with the rest of the scriptures to make it make sense, that's what he has to mean, because he's not saying that.
Speaker 2: He's not saying that a human being.
Speaker 3: That's a creature can do greater than this on of God.
Speaker 2: That's absurd. Jesus is the creator. Hebrews One says he is the creator of the world. That's amazing. So how could a creature be greater than the creator?
Speaker 1: So let me asked, because of time, do I want to move on to you believe in God? You believe in God, and you said you have anger? You believe in God, Why do you still have anger?
Speaker 2: Well, what's the name of your show?
Speaker 1: Did you hear the fall of state?
Speaker 2: We're all in a fallen state.
Speaker 3: So as long as we're in this life, we're still going to be liable to sins, passions, and temptations. So at times, all of us we will leave still fall into sins.
Speaker 2: We're not perfect in this life.
Speaker 1: But Christ said that all of your sins have been forgiven.
Speaker 2: In what way?
Speaker 1: Why do you believe you still have them?
Speaker 3: Well, you can still sin, because he even says, even though you've been forgiven, if you don't forgive your brother it will be accounted against you. So you still can sin and not be forgiven.
Speaker 2: And do you forgive your brothers?
Speaker 1: Why do you hold on to anger rather than just dropping it and be done with Because anger is evil. There's real love. It's the nature of the devil, and anyone that has anger is of the devil. How can you serve God and the devil?
Speaker 3: Well, what I said was at times a person can give in to the temptation to be angry. I didn't say that I hold anger right now. So for us, if you look at James, James says that sin when it gives birth to choosing in accord with the passions, He says, then it becomes evil. So we don't think that having a temptation to be evil, to be anger, so like that is sin. But sin is when you consent to something evil with your will. So everybody still we would say it still has sin. John says that if any man says he has no sin, he's a liar.
Speaker 2: So we all still.
Speaker 1: Sin, and so sinners of the heart, right, Okay? There be that anyone to have anger is evil and they judge, They judge himself, they judge other people, and that's what the sin is playing God, because anyone that judges is playing God. As long as you play God, you can never know God. You know about him, yeah, but ideas, but ideas about God is not knowing God or Christ. Well, why not drop your anger and be free? Because of the nature of the devil, why don't you drop it and be done with it?
Speaker 3: Okay, First of all, Jesus says to judge with righteous judgment and John seven twenty four. So it's not always wrong to make a judgment or an assessment. But if you judge when you have the same sin, then it's like being a pharisee or being a hypocrite. And again David says, be angry and sin not. So it's not always wrong merely to have anger, but to let that anger go out of a chord with what's in line with God's law. If you were to hate your brother or something like that, and it's not righteous anger, then that's a sin.
Speaker 2: But sin is not a state of being. It's not it's an action.
Speaker 1: To your heart of evil or love.
Speaker 3: Again, it's not either or, because everybody is liable to If you have a dirty thought, like that's a sin that you can sent to. But it doesn't mean that your whole person or your whole being is evil. Evil doesn't have being.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that if possible to have perfect peace on earth while you live.
Speaker 3: In a relative sense, But that doesn't mean that you're never going to have some even small sins.
Speaker 2: So you do believe you don't have perfect peace? So you don't.
Speaker 3: Again with qualification, I don't know. I don't know what you mean by perfect peace. Do you mean like perfect sinlessness?
Speaker 2: Do you have perfect peace?
Speaker 3: Well, peace is like the presence of the Holy Spirit giving you comfort. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're perfectly sanctified. So is that what you mean, like never sinning? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 2: No, I'm asking about peace. Do you have peace? I think so?
Speaker 1: You know, why don't you have it all the time, no matter what happens.
Speaker 2: We're in the fallen state.
Speaker 1: But Christ said you can have it because he said any person with anger he said man, meaning woman too. He said any person with anger is evil, and you should not trust an angry person.
Speaker 2: But where is that I've never heard this verse? Yeah, where, oh know, somewhere? Okay? Is in there here? Okay?
Speaker 1: And so if he said that anyone that has anger is a murderer and you should not trust an.
Speaker 3: Hating it, now John says, to hate your brother in your heart is the same as being a murderer.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about what Jesus said.
Speaker 1: Jesus said, anyone that has anger as a murderer, and you should not trust an angry person. Have you noticed that you.
Speaker 3: Can't if you're angry with your brother without a cause, you're liable to the judgment.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what Jesus is.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. That's what the attitude says.
Speaker 1: Have you read where he said that anyone is a murderer and you cannot trust an angry person.
Speaker 2: No, I've never read that.
Speaker 1: You got to read it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: John says in One John that if you are if you hate your brother, you're a murderer in your heart. And Jesus says, anyone who's angry with his brother without a cause is liable to the judgment.
Speaker 2: So that's the beautitude. So I'm not sure what you're referend that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Do you if you can have perfect peace on earth, would you accept it?
Speaker 2: Sure? You would? Sure? Why you pause? Because it's a bizarre question, it is?
Speaker 1: Why is that a bizarre question?
Speaker 3: It's bizarre because I've never been asked that question.
Speaker 2: And I'm also trying to figure out what you mean by it.
Speaker 1: So, oh, okay, And so if you can have perfect peace on earth, why you live? You would accept it?
Speaker 2: In my own personal life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in your own personal life where you could never ever, ever ever again be affected by anything or anyone.
Speaker 2: Would you have with you selt perfect piece? I guess you're not sure. This is a weird question.
Speaker 3: Never be affected by anyone, so like my wife, like if she kisses me, or like I don't feel any affections or what you be affected by anyone for any reason and any tim So would you have perfect piece and self perfect piece?
Speaker 1: If if you could have it?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: You're not sure. You're not sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you really don't want perfect piece.
Speaker 2: There's ambiguity in the terms. I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 1: I'm black and slow what an aby?
Speaker 3: But I'm black and slow too because I identify as that I get away one morning?
Speaker 1: So what does that mean? What is what abiturity?
Speaker 2: It's unclear. Oh, it's vague.
Speaker 1: You're going to be making it clear, Okay, if you.
Speaker 2: Well repeating the words, is it get clear?
Speaker 3: I understand the words, but the words are vague. So when you say perfect peace and then you say nothing would affect you, like, well, I want some things to affect me, like I want to be able to feel emotions towards my wife or my friend.
Speaker 2: Because emotions are good. They're not bad.
Speaker 1: There's nothing good about emotions.
Speaker 2: Well, then why did God give us emotions?
Speaker 1: God did give you emotions where they come from Satan. All angry people have emotional They're very emotionally, up one day and down one day. They're happy one day and there.
Speaker 2: Okay, God created that.
Speaker 1: God created you one day, and then they hate you one day. That's not from God. That's I love.
Speaker 2: Okay. But do you think God created everything?
Speaker 3: I know he did, Okay, then he created, he didn't create, then he created emotions.
Speaker 2: Then he didn't create everything.
Speaker 1: Right, emotions come from Satan.
Speaker 3: But you said God created everything emotions, well that's everything.
Speaker 1: Well his his God's love is a dispassionate love. It's a non emotional say love is emotional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we don't believe that dispassionate means not having emotions, because emotions are good for us, but they have to be channeled and kept within the bounds of what's sin. So, for example, in our view, it's not always wrong to be angry, but to be angry with our.
Speaker 2: Cause is what is the sin?
Speaker 1: Who they as you are.
Speaker 3: James says that it's not the concupis sense of the passions that are evil, but it's when they give birth to sin that makes them evil.
Speaker 2: That's our viue.
Speaker 1: So you if if you can have a perfect peace right now and never get angry against speak up a deal with life, but never get angry. No, what can make you feel good? You know that your wife want to control you, say all nice thing to you. Oh honey, I love you, such a good man, right, Oh honey, I love you, And then you feel good at the moment you feeling good, and she said, well, there's a sale going on at sears. I want to get this hat over see you. No, we can't afford that hat. And then that I love you, honey, go to.
Speaker 2: I hate you, you cheap.
Speaker 1: My mama told me not to marry you. So you go from hate to love. Do you would you want a life where, however she or anyone that it would bother you?
Speaker 2: Is that be called women at the gas to hell? What women at the gates to hell? That's what you say.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in a minute. That's a good question. But would you like to live a life? Would you want to live a life where you can be controlled like that. Well, that's just a small example. But would you want to be a life where you would be.
Speaker 2: Sold like that? Again?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I recognize that human beings can do emotional manipulation, but that's different from saying that every emotion is inherently evil.
Speaker 2: That's what they could do it.
Speaker 1: If you were were not an emotion, no man, and you only have perfect love, they could not manipulate you.
Speaker 3: Saying that emotions have a place does not make me emotional. So that's a false that's a false equivalent of the fun two different things.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that? Having so like?
Speaker 3: Think about sexual attraction, right, it's not inherently wrong to be sexually attracted to a woman. But if I act on that outside of what God lays down, that's when it's bad. But it's not the desired it self that's bad.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, say, you're married, I want to I gotta move on because of time.
Speaker 2: Now that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Uh does your wife obey you? Yeah, you obey you? And how did you get her to be obedient?
Speaker 2: For me? And that emotional manipulation.
Speaker 1: Mean for me? And who really do me? And who would dealing with that and they want to their why most women don't obey men? Not seriously, what would you suggest it, old man? How did you get your wife to become obedient to you?
Speaker 3: I think that she respects me because I most of the time live and act as a man should. So she wants a man who's strong, who's you know, intelligent, who can run a business, who's you know, able to be you know, a leader, And so she is more willing to defer to my authority in those situations than if I was a beta. As you say, if I was a beta, it would be a lot harder for me to, you know, try to get her to take my lead. But so I think, just if you just be a man and I agree with you to not be led by your emotions, and then a woman will typically tend to follow you. But you got to be strong, You got to be uh, you know, consistent, and not be beta.
Speaker 1: How do you deal with the hell in her when it comes out?
Speaker 2: The hell in her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean well, Peter says, you know, when he writes his epistle, he says that men be patient with your wives because they're the weaker vessel. So I think every human being has fallen and men have a temptation to be lazy or to sit back. Women have a temptation to be usurping the man's role. So that's the temptation to the woman is to be like a man, and men have a temptation to be lazy and sit back. So to counteract that, you got to you got to be vigilant and be patient.
Speaker 1: So when the hell comes out of her, you just like, look at her, why he's going crazy?
Speaker 2: And you go what And you just.
Speaker 1: Let her act out until you get past it. I mean, the guys who are dealing with it, do you just let her act out in her craziness until you get pass it. You don't overreact to it.
Speaker 3: I think if you're a guy, the best thing to do in the situation where you're in a heated confrontation with your wife is to probably try to leave the situation, let things diffuse, come back in two or three hours. And actually, in the Orthodox Church, this is something that we like. I do a lot of debates, so I get into a lot of heated confrontations with atheists and Muslims and all kinds of people. And most of the people who give me advice because we always have checks and balances with you know, other clergy. They always say, don't try not to immediately react to these situations. Try to step away, let the the heat diffuse, and then you can come back and get because you have your reasoning powers back. If you get all up it wrapped up in emotions, you're going to act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you definitely shouldn't over react to it at all.
Speaker 3: But that's why I'm saying, if you step away, yeah, let it diffuse.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: What other quick thing about God? And you maybe think of this? Who you asked me about the gates of hell? What made you ask me about the gates of hell? Because the woman is at the gates of hell.
Speaker 3: It was just a funny line that you had in the Jamie Kennedy, I guess, And you said women in the gates of hell and he said, he.
Speaker 2: Said, Brad, it's aggressive. Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: So do you agree with me or disagree that the God above is the man's God and the God below say it's a woman's God.
Speaker 2: No, that's Gnostic. What a gnosticism you said? That?
Speaker 1: Nasty?
Speaker 3: It's that's the teaching of some of the Gnostic sects of the early first centuries.
Speaker 2: It's or Manikeianism. It's a heresy, the idea.
Speaker 3: That there's that women are somehow of the devil but manner of God. That's that's false. God creators on both.
Speaker 1: Is another religion. Yeah, oh I never. I think somebody else mentioned something like him, but I've never really heard of that, probably at all. But let me so you disagree, yes, And why why you disagree other than it being why do you disagree?
Speaker 3: Well, not just because it's NaSTA, Because I think the Gnostic beliefs or the Manikin beliefs are dualistic, and they're just simply they were reduced to nonsense. I mean, if God created a man and woman, how could the woman somehow be satanic but the man?
Speaker 2: Because they both.
Speaker 1: Fell when launchery short When remember one day he went grocery shopping. What she went shopping with some dinner?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was down in garden shopping okay, and why she was shopping? They came by and he saw her out there. He's like, hey, Eve, how you doing? Are you good to see you? And she was like, right on, good to see you. How Adam he asked, and he said, oh, he's doing fine.
Speaker 2: Oh tell him, I said hello.
Speaker 1: And so when he went home, she said to Adam, I saw save today and he asked me to sell you the Hello okay and and and Adam said to Eve, they're away from the devil. Do not have anything to do with him at all.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Eve said okay, because at that time she obeyed her husband, who obeyed his father.
Speaker 2: So there the three were one. They loved one.
Speaker 1: He loved her father, her husband who loved his father, and it was just nothing but love in the air, right, God's love. And then one day lons re short. She went back again to the market and get some risks and because she had never had that before, and she ready to Saint again. And he was like, hello, hello, how are you doing fine? And he asked, you're still with that guy? And she's like, yeah, I love my husband, I obeyed my husband. My husband love his father, and we're doing just fine. But he said to her, she had seen it before. You know, I'm faster, going faster, got you. And then he said, why do you keep listening to that man? He listened to his father. He's not even his own man, you listen to the father. Why you lived to this guy who listened to somewhere else his father. You could be your own woman. You could be a leader, you can be an own woman. You can take your bra off, you can do your thing. And she's like really, He's like yeah, and she believes Satan when he told her that, and the moment she believed Satan, she no longer believed her husband. The relationship fell apart because Saint had become her god. In that moment, she took on the nature of Satan. That's why women are so angry and controlling it. Hold on, man, just I'll make it short, okay, So she became like her father, the devil. She no longer obeyed her husband. And then after a period time period, she finally said to admit. After a period a time period that too. But after a while, she convinced Adam that he could be his own man. And he why you listen to your daddy? Because now she her nature, her mindset and emotions of the devil. And she's like, why you believe your daddy. Don't let your daddy control you. Be your own man. And after telling him that, after for so long, he's like you right, I I could be my own man. I'm going to do my own thing. I'm not going to listen to him anymore. And now Adam, I mean uh, Adam no longer believed his father God. He took on the nature of Eve, which was the nature of saying evil and emotional and all that stuff. And so one day God was like, looking for Adam, Adam, come on, we're going to go fishing today. And he went looking for Adam and he was with Eve, and uh, he like, Adam, what have you done. He's like, well, I listened to the woman, and I'm no longer listening to you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I listened to the woman who listened to the serpent, and the woman became his god. They became the woman's God, and the woman became the man's goud.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 1: Women control men until they overcome the nature of the woman. The woman is his God, and men don't know what to do with the devil in her. And so now, but thank God Christ came and restored us so we can go back to the Father. That is about to return to the Father. And now men are subject to the woman because they have not overcome her. Until he overcomes mother. Do you see now that Satan is a woman's god. I understood she forgive and returned to the father.
Speaker 3: I understand the story that he told, but it's the opposite of what Paul says. Paul says Eve was deceived, but Adam transgressed.
Speaker 1: He did because he listened to the woman. He listened to the hell that's in the woman and Satan.
Speaker 2: But they're both fallen.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't mean that the woman's god is Satan and then that it's it's it's a it's just all mixed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you think the hell come through the woman?
Speaker 2: What do I don't know what that means?
Speaker 1: Angry, control, the emotional.
Speaker 2: Every human being is susceptible.
Speaker 1: To doubtful and want to control everybody.
Speaker 2: It's not from a woman, but.
Speaker 1: It's a nature that's in her.
Speaker 3: But as a man, those are temptations that I have because I'm a falling human being. It's not because of my mom that I have those temptations.
Speaker 1: Have you forgiven your mother? You told her? Yeah, what did you.
Speaker 2: Say to her? But what does that have to do with whether or not?
Speaker 1: Because if you have not forgiven her, you have your mother's nature and every woman you get involved with, it's the spirit of your mother because you.
Speaker 2: Hate Okay, where did you get all these ideas? Because these are out there.
Speaker 1: Isn't the word no, none of that's in yeahre oh no, no no Reagenesis, it's all in there.
Speaker 2: Well, read Genesis, this interpretation. Where did that come from? I'm curious. Genesis from the talent maybe no of what tal.
Speaker 1: No, the Christian Bible. Okay, read Genesis for yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And when you forgive your mother for turning against your father, imposed her will on you when you were a kid, traumatizing you.
Speaker 2: Did this happen to you? Let me just say this first.
Speaker 1: Traumatizing you when you forgive her because she couldn't help herself, Her mother did it to her.
Speaker 2: Even when your wife.
Speaker 1: When we forgive our mothers who could help them to their mother did it to them. And it goes on from generation to generation. To you forgive, then God will forgive you, and he would change it. He would change from this nature of satan. He would change your heart from hate to love, and then you would love God with all your heart soul. They might and they love everybody with the love that God loves you, But you got to forgive your mother and your father. Your mother for not I mean your father for not protecting you from her. He couldn't help it because he married his mother. You married what you hate.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened to every human being on the planet.
Speaker 2: Okay, But.
Speaker 3: When you read the Bible, did that resonate with you because that was your experience growing up?
Speaker 2: Is that what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No, I read the Bible because I was allowed to see it by God that you had to forgive. You got to forgive your mother because they couldn't help him. Mothers don't have love, they only have hate. That's why you're jealous of the children and the father.
Speaker 2: Where did you come up with that?
Speaker 1: I read Jennison and let me know what you're saying, because some time read Jennison and then let me know that's not true. And forgiving your mother. Hey, mother, I'm sorry for resenting you. I realized now you couldn't help yourself. And I'm wrong but judging you because I have the same thing going on with me too.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Yakouba is? Yakoub? Do you do you think God is yakoop y'all? Cool? Is that a black name. Yeah, I have no idea. Do you think he was a black guy?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, you think he's black? Well, I mean you know about You don't know about Yakoub. You never heard that? Okay, you should look into that.
Speaker 1: Is he a black person? Do you think God is black?
Speaker 2: Are you joking? No? No? Are you white? Jewish? Me? I don't know my DNA. I might be Jewish?
Speaker 1: Dude? Do you think are you joking? I can't tell if you're joking or not.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to figure out because a lot of what you said kind of sounds like it resonates with the teaching of Yakoub because he created us in a certain way, And it sounds like that kind of a story, like Yakub created white people as an experiment, And what you're saying kind of sounds in the same vein of the way you would read Genesis.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to figure out. Oh no, you're not familiar with that at all? Not zero?
Speaker 1: So that are you into politics to a degree? Did you vote with the Great White.
Speaker 2: Hope h Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Yes, Kamala some people, some people call him amazing, right, what matter of mad? Is this the wind edity obeys him Donald Trump, some people call him king and they whole rout.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. The key Hindu people thought he was God and some people call him daddy. Yeah, but I called him the Great White Hope. Okay, did you vote for him? Trump?
Speaker 1: What do you think about the work he's doing?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: What do you think about? How how's he doing? I would give him a D minus to a C meeting? What why solo?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Warp speed was a failure? Uh, that was nonsense.
Speaker 3: The Iran war was contrary to what he campaigned on. Those are the two big ones that come and then not releasing all the Epstein falls after saying that he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Those are the three things that come to mind. Those are big failures.
Speaker 1: And so because you disagree with those three things, you only give him a B minors.
Speaker 2: Really, because those are pretty big things.
Speaker 1: What does he have to do to get back up to a A because at the beginning to gave him by a right before he.
Speaker 3: Started when he in this this round, he started off strong the second round, yeah, very much, and now he's kind of trailed off.
Speaker 1: But it's not over yet and it won't be over till the fat lady scenes true, So you got that's right?
Speaker 2: What a mess?
Speaker 1: Thank God when you get hurt over, we're a mess. Just hold on. You're going to see some amazing things coming.
Speaker 2: And what makes you say that?
Speaker 1: Because Donald Trump, it is very Donald Trump is of love, real love and love don't fail.
Speaker 2: So don't worry.
Speaker 1: You're going to be smiling and you're gonna give him a.
Speaker 2: Back, I hope.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and then what about after the Trump?
Speaker 2: Like, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a wait to see. You're right about that. Sometimes think about that, but I have a wait to see about it. Yeah, I'm just trying to see what's happening now. I live now, But I know what you mean. That has crossed my mind too, but I have a wait to see about it. So are you happy that he's depointed the aliens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not like it needs to be. It needs to be more more. And also we need no immigration. I think we don't need any more people on there.
Speaker 1: We don't need Baddoor integration or front door exactly.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. Man, we had enough people. We had enough.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the fact that white people, and especially if white men, are the most hated species in their own country. We think about that.
Speaker 3: It's a It's an interesting struggle because I first encountered that in college. When I went to college as an undergrad, I had a lot of crazy leftist professors. And the weirdest part was when I had an advisor. He was an older white dude, and even he was a crazy liberal guy, but he said, I'm going to tell you right now, if you try to go into academia and being a professor as a straight white male, they're not gonna want you. And he told me that in the two thousands, So that kind of soured me on academia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've I felt that before.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people did, like in the normal workforce, you know what I mean, like people who go to nine to five job and they have an HR person that's pushing the DEI stuff. So I kind of felt it a little bit before other people did in academia. But I think it's crazy, but it's by design. I think I think it is yea, And.
Speaker 1: What is it like being to discriminated against? I tell people white people a under genocide right now in America. They just don't seem to realize, right but they are under general What is the light being beat it this way in your own country? Because with white people, there will be no America. There will be no for these people to come and attack white people. What is it like living with that.
Speaker 3: It's a struggle, it's tough, but it's also I think we as a people are able to rise to the occasion.
Speaker 2: I think that we'll make it, will survive, the white people will.
Speaker 3: I think that enough people are beginning to kind of wake up to realize that, you know, no people group should be eradicated, and that includes white people. So whether it's Arab people and we've heard forever right like, oh it's you know, Middle Eastern wars and all this stuff, it's it's anti Arab, it's hatred of Arab Muslim People's okay, Well, if it's wrong to hate people, then we shouldn't have people colonizing America, right because that's hatred of white people, right.
Speaker 2: And the people say, what we were coming here? We hate white people.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if it's wrong to hate a race, then it's also wrong to hate white people.
Speaker 1: When I was growing up, don't very short. When I was growing up, I grew up under the zebra colaw and artists stuff under what Jim Crow, Jim Crow down in Sweet Home, Alabama.
Speaker 2: I'm tensee.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And life was amazing then.
Speaker 2: Jim Crow is a whiskey, right, it's a.
Speaker 1: It maybe now, but at the time it was a white man and they made his laws in him. But at the time there, even though they were the gymical laws, white people and black people got along just fine.
Speaker 2: They really did.
Speaker 1: Those that wanted to talk to each other, they did it, then didn't but no big deal. And black people were independent. They were now relying on some black leaders or anyone else to tell them what to do. They had the parents, they had businesses, they worked, They're in their own thing. They lost that as a result of the Civil rights movement and all that stuff, right, and then they started to force black people and white people to live together all that. Bet, you can't make anyone love you. It has to happen naturally. But I know for a fact, during those days, white people were strong. They were not afraid. They spoke up. Why did they lose that courage that they had before the Civil rights movement?
Speaker 3: I think that the sixties civil rights movements were engineered to brainwash a generation into believing that everybody is identical, everybody's the same. You have to believe everybody's the same, and if you don't, then you're evil, and nobody wants They were brainwashed to not want to be an outsider, to go against the grain. But all the education system was already subverted to get people to believe that. So I think it was engineered, and a lot of Marxists and a lot of socialists pushed that in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Why don't white people throw all the people out of their country, the blast and everybody. Why do they let them stay?
Speaker 3: Because there's an entrenched political bureaucratic class and a deep state that has power that they can't overcome.
Speaker 2: What a mess. Uh, it is a mess.
Speaker 1: It's all they go to get worse.
Speaker 2: Probably probably by the way. My grandmother was a Southern Belt and she had a mammy.
Speaker 1: A naddy, a mammy, a mammy right on.
Speaker 3: Then everybody got along, Yeah, and it was they lie about what was happening.
Speaker 1: Then they make up lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was I was there, it wasn't true.
Speaker 3: When I was in college, my American history class, even at a liberal state university, we had to watch a series of interviews with the last generation of blacks that had lived under slavery, and they were interviewing these people. This was it was like an interview from the nineteen sixties or seventies, right, So the people that were like eighty ninety years old, okay, and they were interviewing people that had lived under slavery, and they said, what was it like?
Speaker 2: Were you whipped every day? And there's a black man said the old black man said, no, it wasn't that bad, really, and.
Speaker 3: Everybody was wanting them to say it was awful, and it was. I'm not pro slavery, but I'm saying, like they just lie about history.
Speaker 1: Why you're not pro slavery?
Speaker 3: I think that, I mean, it's a better situation where if you can have a meritocracy then to have slavery.
Speaker 1: So what's wrong with the blacks?
Speaker 2: Black people? Yeah, what's wrong with them? A combination of things.
Speaker 3: Probably they were given thug culture by MTV and establishment on purpose to mess them up. Because there was periods when black people, like in the forties and fifties, were doing well. They had businesses, they were educated, but then they started giving them this Jesse Jackson and all those people too listening to these faiths people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, people, yeah, and really quick. And then I got to put you on the high seat.
Speaker 1: What's the solution to August.
Speaker 2: Christ?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't just do political solutions. Politics is interesting, but.
Speaker 3: It's not going to save the culture and the people.
Speaker 2: What a mess? Huh, it's a mess. So I got to put you on the okay, and I need you to answer these questions as quickly as possible with with one word, like a full answer. You want to.
Speaker 1: My dream team is Donald Trump, Netti, Yahoo and potent.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with me that the other dream team? No? What is a man? What is a man?
Speaker 1: What is a man?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: A man is uh? Strong?
Speaker 3: Leader, independent, creative, decisive, fit, healthy.
Speaker 2: Beautiful like myself? A diva an e diva like myself?
Speaker 1: Which is worth? Abortional slavery?
Speaker 2: Which is worse?
Speaker 1: Which is worse? Abortional slavery?
Speaker 2: Abortion is worse because it's murder.
Speaker 1: Could we give the blacks reparation?
Speaker 2: No? Because there's no way to figure out how to tabulate that.
Speaker 1: What is love?
Speaker 2: Love is to treat other people as you would want to be treated. What is a woman?
Speaker 3: A woman is a biological female who is created to be a companion to a man.
Speaker 1: Have you ever told anyone how to cow ate the cabbage?
Speaker 3: That sounds more like a boomer cliche. So no, I'm not a boomer. I don't know this.
Speaker 1: You from yourself. You had to hear that growing up. I told that aboutw to Cali hate the cabin, meaning that they went off on him.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Which would you rather see as president sam Hi ni Kenye West of being Shaperia.
Speaker 2: Sam Hi? Because I write for sam Hi? Right?
Speaker 1: Do you love the Jews?
Speaker 3: I love all people and that includes Jewish people.
Speaker 2: Sure? Do you love the Jews?
Speaker 3: I love Jewish people like all people, because we want all people to become Christian.
Speaker 2: And do you love the Jews for the third time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is this like Peter's like when Jesus asked Peter three times?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the earth flat around.
Speaker 3: I'm an agnostic. I don't have any opinion on it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tasted something that was so good? May you want to slap your mama?
Speaker 3: And Jemima Syrup a ufo is real another freaking gay true of false.
Speaker 1: When she's crying, she's lying false, But sometimes true is it ever okay to call the woman fat.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call my wife fat, but I would call public fat women fat.
Speaker 1: So it is okay to call women fat. Yes, it's okay at time. Yeah, okay, sure you love white people. Yes, two of far. Sending your child to a public school is child abuse. It's pretty much amazing. Tell the people about your book, oh, and how they can get at your website and anything. And I appreciate you taking it. Did you have fun?
Speaker 2: I had a lot of fun. This is crazy amazing, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Tell the folks how to get your book, you well site and why they should get it.
Speaker 3: So I wrote three books on Hollywood. I wrote other books on philosophy and stuff. But the newest book is Esoteric Hollywood Part three, and I go through and kind of decode the symbolism and a lot of films, a lot of critique it from a Christian perspective, that kind of stuff. Uh so it goes, It goes pretty hard. You can get it at my website, Jason Alsos dot com, and they're all they're all signed copies from the website. Don't get it from Jeff Bezos on Amazon because I don't make any money from that, but you get it from me at the website and it's Jason Alsos dot com.
Speaker 2: Repeat that again. You have Jaysanalysis dot com.
Speaker 1: You do you do a podcast too, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: YouTube, they can find it there and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm on YouTube, Jadier, you can find me on Twitter JDR and then I host Alex Jones on Fridays.
Speaker 2: Right, amazing, Thank you well. I appreciate it, man, absolutely, man, that's crazy, And thank you all for tuned in.
Speaker 1: I absolutely appreciate it. Let me hear from you. You have the interesting people you want to see on the show. Contact my producer producer at jess Lepeterson dot com. No, I'm sorry, we're all producers. That's the radio one, uh, producer at the falls State dot tv The Falling State dot tv.
Speaker 2: And check out my car, my coffee. I have my own coffee. You know, I have my own car.
Speaker 1: I heard You're not amazing, that's crazy, amazing, that's crazy. Go to punchy, I mean jesse Le Peterson dot shop. It's too much for me to remember what a mess huh. And the last thing is light follow Renda bell and I will do shout outs for you too. Birthday shout outs wedding congratulations on cameo am oh dot com class jesse V Peterson, there's y'all.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks you man.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 4: Amazing thing.
Speaker 5: Finni thinks in English, said sister Wistor
Speaker 2: Systems