Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis.
Speaker 2: Strange encounters of frogs.
Speaker 1: And lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims. Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is the bizarre world.
Speaker 3: That we live in.
Speaker 2: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 4: This is Tom Thompson Postinos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcasts, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 2: Now to the show. Everybody. The curtains are open, we're checking tickets out the door.
Speaker 5: It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Everybody out there? About an ant fire the other day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and like one of them, one of the ants dresses up like a clown.
Speaker 2: He's uh, just to like cheer up everybody else.
Speaker 3: He's an antidepressed ant.
Speaker 2: They're always dumb.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: Did you know that seagulls die when they have sex?
Speaker 2: Is the one I fucked.
Speaker 7: It's the buddy that worked over that. I laughed my ass off.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Welcome to another Strange Bruce special. And as we say this, as we always say, I guess you could say, uh that to tune into this obviously, if you're gonna listen to the audio, it's gonna be nice for your ear holes. But the best thing you can do when watching a Strange Brew special is watch it on YouTube. It's fair, you know, watch it because we have a couple of things to show we you know, so tune in if you can to the video, you know what. Most of our stuff is usually audio and stuff like that. You can catch a lot of time.
Speaker 3: I will be naked at one point in time in this episode.
Speaker 7: Jesus loves the Bruce. Yeah, so we are.
Speaker 2: Strange podcast. He just took what's going on.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna get into a very special Easter episode, a very strange one, and we're going to talk about the history of Easter, different celebrations and festivities.
Speaker 7: We have no me next to us. His name is Bubbles.
Speaker 2: He's a good boy.
Speaker 8: It's a strange no see get his go go guys, extended legs going, Holy fuck.
Speaker 7: He was a tall motherfucker. Look at that. Damn funny if a dick you could pull out to get here, get here.
Speaker 8: So there are, you know, slightly strange holidays out there, But Easter, with its candy eggs, playful bunnies, and very serious religious element might make you think why why? Why would? Why is it like this? Why do we celebrate Easter? Why do you think we celebrate Easter?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Sure's a bunch of reasons, But then there's the fact of it's good Friday and Easter Monday.
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 7: But why do we celebrate it?
Speaker 2: Because Easter Monday our Lord and Savior.
Speaker 3: Jought you were saying for our sins.
Speaker 2: I thought you're coming up with an example that wasn't the obvious one that died for our sins.
Speaker 8: Yes, came back and he came back, he and Cardia three days later.
Speaker 3: It could have been you know what the I love that story too. They said they moved the boulder three days later and he wasn't there, so he could have just like immediately came back. Like they don't know that of his three days it's the oldest. They just know they checked three days later and then he wasn't there.
Speaker 7: He's just a wizard. Uh so there are.
Speaker 8: Obviously, it's a mishmash of ancient fertility symbols from various cultures, Roman and Catholic and Celtic, most prominently with Christian iconography celebrating the rebirth of Jesus Christ. You know, you know Jesus? Do you know about Jesus? Do you know about your Lord and Savior of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: All he really wants to is about three fitty, don't get in.
Speaker 7: Just about three.
Speaker 2: That clip up, So there is no way to describe it.
Speaker 8: Imagine trying to explain to an alien what this holiday is.
Speaker 2: We sell like, there's a dude, I thought he was God. He died.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure we killed him, and then he just like came back, so like he clearly was God.
Speaker 8: Well, we celebrate the rebirth of our savior by eating chocolate eggs that were delivered by or delivered or and or by our giant magical rabbit.
Speaker 3: Had questions that translates pretty pretty awkwardly, for sure.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure an alien would have some.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I feel like we stepped on that before too. Where the the bunny come from?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 7: Well, we'll get into it.
Speaker 2: There he goes homeboy fuck the Martian once. Sorry I just mentioned it. That was that was gim.
Speaker 8: Obviously, an alien would think very strange things about this planet.
Speaker 2: To begin with.
Speaker 8: I think that we are a sitcom show on their network called Earth.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like future on that I could have, could be, could be.
Speaker 8: Oh, we are drinking a bunch of different drinks. Billy's Organic beer. We want to sponsor one day, so we're gonna shut out where we drink. I got Blue Lobster vodka, lime soda, I got neutral vodka soda, I got original coconut vodka.
Speaker 2: And I think I have a gin drink.
Speaker 7: I got Gin smash. I got a bunch of different ships.
Speaker 2: You are the fucking worst white girl I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 8: I'm fireball and fireball everybody. I'm gonna get messed up on fireball like an old hick in a fucking out East.
Speaker 3: There's no old hicks getting sucked up on fireballs at ease. They're drinking actual beer and whiskey.
Speaker 7: No hicks drink fireball. Who do you think drinks fireball?
Speaker 2: White girls.
Speaker 8: Say call me spacey h So obviously, like virtually every Christian holiday Easter has two thousand years of myths, legends, and misconceptions associated with it. Most have to do with obviously traditional icons of the holiday candy, rabbits, eggs, et cetera.
Speaker 3: I wonder if eating the eggs is like a simplesm of eating their babies.
Speaker 2: Could be? Could be?
Speaker 8: But this very the very origins of the Easter holiday is shrouded in mystery, as its name and its date not mentioned. The fringe theories about what really happened to Jesus Christ?
Speaker 7: Do you know what happened to Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: What really happened? Tom?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, if you were there, for sure you have this my great aunt, uncle Pappy, old uncle Tom.
Speaker 2: Or did he actually bro he was there? He was there?
Speaker 7: Did he actually exist?
Speaker 3: See, that's the only thing I've always argued, because there's so much different contradiction, and even like the people in evolution are like, yeah, he existed, Like we know for a fucking fact, this man was a man.
Speaker 2: That's as much as like au though, or is he not?
Speaker 8: Based on recycled stories from fucking the Egyptians?
Speaker 2: That's my theory. Well, the biggest thing was him specifically.
Speaker 3: I guess between the fact of okay, like take religion out of this entirely. Like even people that like will argue evolution will argue that Jesus was a real person and existed.
Speaker 8: There's also people that are scholars and historians that argue that he didn't even exist and that he was just based on bathought old mythos from ancient times.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, that's not popular opinion of story. Yeah, I understand popular opinion. No, popular opinion of historians. Popular mecanicis for kids of historians.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't trust anything that anybody says anytime of the day.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing too, Like you get these stories and even thinking like back then, so like okay, without all the technology and everything that we have now it Google pardon me if well you were let's say we didn't have computers, and let's say you heard the story of jess and you're like, I've always felt special and then you just start walking around pretending you're that fucking person again, Like that literally could have.
Speaker 2: Been what it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it just maybe like people obviously people think he was a sand wizard and stuff like that, but he probably was just some guy that was really nice and like to help people.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 7: But you made the good point.
Speaker 2: What who knows?
Speaker 8: If it has to do with the reptilians bingo that you know that they're in history. We date it based on his death and like.
Speaker 3: Before and which is exactly fucking why we know that what happened.
Speaker 7: To Jesus and who was responsible for his death?
Speaker 2: Was it the Jews?
Speaker 8: We'll get into it, all right, so the Eastern okay he was, you know, we'll.
Speaker 7: Get into it.
Speaker 8: The Easter Bunny is traditionally considered part of the Easter holiday because it represents rebirth of the life that comes after spring.
Speaker 7: Fucking kid, and Easter Bunny did this?
Speaker 8: All I said was Easter Bunny at the Minimo Park mall is more convincing. He just jumped araially and knocked me down.
Speaker 2: Let it go. He's under a lot of pressure. That happened to him.
Speaker 3: The guys Sue kicked his ass that ship.
Speaker 8: Come on, Bob, all right, honey, don't forget to look for your Easter eggs on Sunday?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Who's an excellent pay guys, big guys like everybody.
Speaker 7: Else from Brodie.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, kids are ruthless?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, so yes, we're gonna get a little bit into the Easter Bunny. But just so everybody knows, me and Billy strive to be the Jay and sound Bob of podcasting.
Speaker 2: I think that was more your vision than mine.
Speaker 8: But okay, I'm fat and not so silent and you're a comical skinny man with out long hair. But if me and Billy eventually have a plan, we have a plan that I really want.
Speaker 3: To do this for me in your plans, you made a plan, it's as Billy's plan.
Speaker 2: You're in my plan.
Speaker 8: But I want to get the outfit and give from Amazon and from like obviously the Jane Sound Bob like Secret Stash or whatever. I want to get the costumes, and maybe for next year for the Halloween special, I want to dress up as Chantstop Bob. I think it'd be fucking hilarious. It would work really well, And yeah, we are.
Speaker 3: I would love for an episode where you didn't fucking talk.
Speaker 7: What would the fans do without me?
Speaker 8: Man, I'd enjoy it.
Speaker 7: We are the chance up podcasting.
Speaker 8: You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more of my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and shit.
Speaker 2: Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me?
Speaker 9: I like seals and ship.
Speaker 2: Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah, you put my face on that, didn't see me. I was like, what the fuck is happening right now? Find a new alien life. I'm still muted, aren't I? And fuck it?
Speaker 8: And people be like there he goes homeboy fuck the Martian one bro.
Speaker 3: I stared at that for like halfway through until I realized my face was on it.
Speaker 2: I was like, that looks oddly fucking familiar.
Speaker 8: And if you did reads that the subitos and said instead when he was like, I wish I didn't spend my life out the singa fore store selling weed and ship, it said, I wish I didn't spend my life podcasting and getting drunk a ship. Yeah, just a little a little fun, a little a little fun shit going on for the live special. So let's get into the Easter Bunny. You want to talk about the Easter Bunny?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: So used to yes, yes, Easter Bunny who was a rapist? Cancel ease, cancel so.
Speaker 8: And then I just want to mention this that we have decided to cut a bunch of episodes from the earlier days of strange brew. They will eventually be coming on to maybe some of them will some of them will be some of them won't be coming onto the Patreon, but we have plans I know, well, they'll be on Patreon for people that want to pay to have extra content. We have a bunch of stuff on the Patreon now. It's a lot of fun and we have even more ideas coming down the pipeline.
Speaker 2: Can you do the sad music quick? Okay, quick, great? Quick?
Speaker 3: Only ninety cents a day. You can sponsor pull a billion, pull a Tom from having to buy their own beer.
Speaker 2: It's Traine podcasts.
Speaker 8: First, let's pay off all the stuff that we pay for the podcast, and then we can.
Speaker 2: Pay for I just want beer, I know.
Speaker 8: And uh so, yes, we have a lot of stuff coming for the Patron's gonna be a lot of fun. But we are choosing to redo episodes that we think that we could do more justice now without justin and uh the way we used to do things as because there's episodes that were specifically me and him did that got cut that were that got a lot of downloads, but after.
Speaker 7: Listening to him, we were pretty pretty cringe.
Speaker 8: As the fans say back back then we drank twenty six ers. Ever said that, Oh I've I've had a comment or too, cringe cringe, Yes, uh, yes, every time I mispronounce something, somebody calls me cringey.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you know it's a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it is a lot.
Speaker 8: So the Buddy is usually linked with Pegans Spring holiday that honored in the obviously the goddess of fertility Asta. I think that's your name is Steena. You're talking about mispronouncing words.
Speaker 2: E o s. I need to see I'm not getting read it out. I need to see the word astera ah stuta.
Speaker 8: But this is but this is itself a modern invention created by folk luris Jacob Grimm in the eighteen hundreds. That actually the you don't we know the grim Brothers and stuff like that, the books that came out that he's the one supposed to be made the Easter Bunny, a thing which I never knew. Fun just yes, weird, eh cool. I'm surprised when I have a holiday where we burned children in ovens?
Speaker 2: Which holiday is I'm surprised we don't have.
Speaker 3: Oh look he all someone said that one. I'm like, I don't know that holiday.
Speaker 8: So Obviously, the simple explanation of the Easter body is linked with Easter is the rabbits obviously represent an important symbol of a Christian Christianityans in general.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking how bad that could have changed.
Speaker 3: Instead of four twenty where you smoke weed, his birthday was burnt.
Speaker 2: Oh you you.
Speaker 7: Burn like weed that looks like children.
Speaker 3: You have to So every family that has three, every family that has more than one child, by the time the children turned eighteen, one of them has to be burned or I have to sacrifice fifty percent of your if it's scared loom.
Speaker 7: If it because four twenty is the big h's birthday.
Speaker 8: You know what if you what if you like cut the nose, big nose off of like a weed nug look like everything weed never nose, and you burn it.
Speaker 2: It could have been when it started. Sounds like that came from a white rally, for sure, so stupid, but obviously, like that's what I always thought.
Speaker 8: I always thought the like and what I've read, So there's obviously different people saying different things.
Speaker 2: Historians say.
Speaker 8: One thing, this historian says, another thing, yeah, is that the Easter bunny was based on fertility because like fuck a jack rabbit.
Speaker 3: Yeah I could see that too, and like being paired with the fact of the Lord and Saber being born from Mary that wasn't fucked and then oh she got fucked. Yeah one hundred she did what we're aliens, bro, what a fucking boss ass move. Though, I'm still like, I'm still yeah, I'm still so happy about that. I wish, like, one day, I wish somebody could convince somebody that they got pregnant and they never had sex.
Speaker 8: You should look at the camera when you're speaking. I'm staring into the computer at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he's like staring at Billy's like, I love my eyes. But no, this idea, right, that comes from like, you know, fucking as often as possible to create your seed and to spread your seed around and you know, obviously grow the compulation that is now too large.
Speaker 7: And Bill Gates does not like it.
Speaker 2: He does not like how many people are on the earth. And he's got ways to change it. He's got ways. He doesn't have much left of his fucking life, I know. I'm like, why do you care?
Speaker 7: So you're not a doctor, what do you care about?
Speaker 2: All the ship? Get the fuck out of here there's about the humanity for future. Yeah, does he.
Speaker 8: By injecting people in fucking South Africa giving them polio and shit?
Speaker 7: I don't trust him whatsoever.
Speaker 8: I don't trust him as far as I can kick him in the nuts because I can't reach him because he's in a fucking massive mansion. You know, he gets kicked back from everything he fucking does. A fuck that motherfucker. All right, So obviously the easter buddies land.
Speaker 2: What fucking businessman, I'll give him that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's true, as his believiation times that the hair could obviously reproduce a sexually what a virgin birth of sorts? Just as Billy said the same way you said, like that, so buddies can fuck themselves and pro create.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm googling that one because.
Speaker 7: Isn't that a sexually?
Speaker 2: Is not what that means?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, as soon as the camera says, can bunnies get and it's the first thing that came up, it's pregnant by themselves. What two common situations may result in having a pregnant rabbit If you've recently acquired a pet rabbit from the environment which his house is a male rabbit or.
Speaker 2: YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA, dah.
Speaker 3: If both an intact male and an intact female rabbit who spend time together, yeah, like that's just regular fucking like, why is this coming up? It doesn't stay rabbits breed themselves. Breed like rabbits is a common expression, and regits are indeed prolific breeders. But yeah, well you can produce billy, give a fuck billy, fuck you billy.
Speaker 2: Oh that's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting an answer form pregnant themselves, but one doe can have produced more than twenty offspring, and many of these will breed themselves when only four months old. What when they say breed themselves, I'm thinking like, like, they can also breed scary at four months old.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't I don't know.
Speaker 7: He doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Can a male rabbit get pregnant a small breed rabbit female can get Yeah, the fucking as must just be a crazy.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 8: All right, we go to twitch for rock cuts of the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Sorry I laughed at that, but that caught me off guard. Buddy, there, Yeah, that.
Speaker 7: Caught me off guard.
Speaker 8: Someone just commented on the twitch and said I'm depressed and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 7: I have sex with a rabbit and see what happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know. A fun game when I was depressed was my wrists.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, if you if you take your dick soft and put it into your own asshole and then try to get you can't.
Speaker 8: All right, So turns a version a virgin birth of swords. German Protestant settlers in Pennsylvania brought the tradition to the United States in the eighteenth century. Off it happens where we get things brought over here? Look at Halloween stuff? Yeah, you know, I mean, same old shit, same old shit, different different times. So let's get into it. Did Jesus Did the Jews kill Jesus?
Speaker 2: Yes? Like, do you know Jesus was a Jew? Yes?
Speaker 8: Two thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, two thousand years ago. European anti Semitic violence is that the Jewish people were directly responsible for the execution of Christ.
Speaker 2: It was fucks, it just happened. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I took a sip and it felt like I just drank chlorine. Well, you know what, when you get like water in your lungs, that's what it felt like it went down the wrong hole, but it tasted like chlorine.
Speaker 7: Well, I get really depressing. You know how my grandma died.
Speaker 8: Water filled up her lungs and then she collapsed and died, and I had to walk it on her body because my mom didn't warn me.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking good. I hope that scars you.
Speaker 7: What's up, nanny? Wait, you're probably down here.
Speaker 2: I'm choking, all right, I have one day. You really want to talk about it, so I can ignore you.
Speaker 8: So known as the Jewish Decide, the charge seemed to stem from Matthews twenty seven four five, where the crowd of Jews who were under the Roman control shouted that Jesus's blood was.
Speaker 2: On us and children. It's on our children.
Speaker 8: So despite the Jews of the Roman Empire having no power to give orders when it came to capital punishment, guess what they were blamed anyway, Probably she read.
Speaker 2: Your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird shit in there.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's a fucking theory. Hitler was talking to God and he's like, you know what, then to my son.
Speaker 8: There them there is a very crazy, fucked up conspiracy about all of that stuff. There is people that tout that big age was maybe doing the.
Speaker 2: Right thing, not the right thing.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, it wasn't his idea. It's not my idea. It's not my idea. Okay, it's not my theory. I'm saying there is the craziest theories, like the Holocaust DENI your theory, which for Antona is Jewish himself. Okay, for everybody, I hate him, that's for everybody.
Speaker 7: But he wants to do it on Patreon.
Speaker 8: I was like, because it's the only way we're gonna be able to do his Patreon because then it's not gonna get canceled because people are paying for content is talk about the Holocaust deny or conspiracy and what is based on which eventually I think we'll get into and we'll talk about this theory of these people. Yeah and yeah, everything's the theory. To get pulled off YouTube and fucking everywhere else happen to Joe Rogan. He said, the end, we'd like sixty times, like you can't. We're gonna have to cut all those episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the whole thing was Spotify.
Speaker 8: Everyone got mad at him because because of the him having Robert doctor Robert Malone and Peter McCall and all the stuff that is against the narrative that when he had all these people on, people were digging for stuff to have on him because they always.
Speaker 2: Want something on somebody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they brought up all these episodes, were constantly was using the N word.
Speaker 2: Happens.
Speaker 8: I mean, I joked, I was like, I've never we just said, we've said some shady shit on this podcast, but I've never said the N word.
Speaker 9: I have.
Speaker 2: When Alex has given me permission to.
Speaker 8: And I don't think you actually said it though, oh I've said it. I don't remember that. Modern Christians, uh, modern Christianity rejects these charges, and they were specifically rejected by the Second Vatican Council in nineteen sixty seven. Not only that, but the account of the Jesus's crucification crusification cruci yeah, crucification changes over the centuries, and only in one part is Matthews blamed placed on the Jews. But it says that the blood is on our hands, on us and our children.
Speaker 2: Why are children the children? I don't understand.
Speaker 7: But Jesus was Jewish, right, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you burned your own you know, Jesus was a Jew.
Speaker 8: He was a Jew, so I don't like you. It's it was conscious pilot. He's the one that fucking killed him. And then there's that obviously you know that you know the theory about the spear, right, the spear of destiny. Uh have you seen the movie Constantine? Have we ever seen Constantine with Keanu Reeves. He's like a fucking demon hunter and ship. It's so good. It's Shila Buff's in it. He's like his cabman. He's like, John, you gotta let me know. He's like, you gotta look. He's like, you gotta let me, You gotta let me join. He's like, no, you can't get involved with this. Was like, Costu is an amazing movie. People haven't see. You have you have to watch watch sometimes and they they kind of, where's my point?
Speaker 2: Well, what was my point?
Speaker 8: Jesus that the spear of destiny? Because it's in this movie they they point the spear of destiny and stuff like that. Somebody finds it. And so the spirit of Destiny we talked about. Motherfucker. Do you remember when we talked about Nazis and the occult? Don't you remember me? You and Alex when we talked about the spirit of destiny. Your memory is waning, man.
Speaker 2: Due, it's just talk about a lot of shit.
Speaker 8: Jesus pierced his somebody pierced Jesus' side, somebody felt sympathetic for Jesus hanging there with his hands just got and then someone pierced aside to be able to so he died quicker. And then that spear became the spirit of destiny. I supposedly has powers and then supposed to be big age got his hands on it.
Speaker 7: No damn so, and then he lost it and that's.
Speaker 2: Why he lost the war right here? So nine, nine, so much nine?
Speaker 8: And is ten.
Speaker 2: Stupid? Fuck you billy you uh so.
Speaker 8: Finally, obviously it should be pointed out that Jesus himself was a Jeu.
Speaker 3: So obviously, like you're saying that, like nobody knows that you know Jesus was a June, Well you have.
Speaker 2: Obviously everybody knows that.
Speaker 8: Not everybody knows that there's some fifth grader listening to this that doesn't know.
Speaker 3: That fifth grade should not be listening to this. Where the are your parents? But stop turn this off? I promise you were not going to give you a good life.
Speaker 8: Why why are kids fucking playing horror games and watching porno.
Speaker 10: I don't know, Wade life goes. It's different. I'd rather than do that than listen to our podcast. Get it ideas, seven eight year old kids.
Speaker 8: Were on gt online like die die and like shooting people. What they said about Manho and that's supposed to be caused someone to create a hit list of people that he went around and killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was going to do that anyway, he just had encouragement. Now that's true.
Speaker 8: It took his death to the catalyst obviously of the religion that's that's built around him, his whole death.
Speaker 7: But then there's there is theories.
Speaker 8: There's literally theories that Jesus never died, that there that they he was the and.
Speaker 2: There's also with long hair.
Speaker 8: There is so many different theories when it comes to to Jesus. Die was a real person because people there is the belief that that he was Caesar's Messiah and that Caesar set up this idea of Jesus existing so they could make timelines based on the Romans, and it's it goes really deep if you actually dig into it. It is really strange. At the end of the day, No, I nobody knows. I think, I say, nobody cares. I'm like, there's some really religious people about that. They're like, Jesus loves you. I post videos on TikTok like Jesus will defeat all the demons on earth, these paulic Tiians that hold close to the devil, And I'm like, bro.
Speaker 3: I don't I feel so At the same token, I feel so bad of it. My dad sends me these fucking Jesus videos. No, my dad sends me the church service every Sunday, And.
Speaker 2: Like Billy I used to. I used to. I used to bug them and I'd be like, oh, do you feel good?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: But then like a part of me is like, hey, look look this somebody found peace and something like leave him alone. I like it, but it does it does take a lot at I mean not to just rip it.
Speaker 7: Because you have it. Take That priest is like molest you when you're a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh we're just talking about one? How many you? Like? Look at this fucking tasty ys.
Speaker 3: Like I was a prime rib walking around that youth group.
Speaker 8: They're lined up at the confessional booth like I want a piece of Billy.
Speaker 2: I want a piece of Billy.
Speaker 3: It's like, Billy, you did something wrong, come in here. So I don't think I did anything. Now he did something wrong, come in here.
Speaker 8: So obviously, over a quarter of Americans still believe in some form of the Jewish decide. So there is a fucking twenty five percent of Americans that believe that the Jews kill Jesus. But you have that divide too of like Christians and Catholics, especially Christians too, that believe that the Jews kill Jesus and they hate Jewish people because of that. But it's just like, but Jesus was a Jew. It's so convoluted, it's it's weird, how like back and forth religion is in general. That's why I choose not to subscribe to any religion, just another uh, except for the hose heads, that's the religion.
Speaker 3: It's just another conversation of anything to give someone something to believe in, because that is scary. Like if you start having a fucking extidential crisis and like going like why am I here?
Speaker 2: What is the purpose?
Speaker 3: And like you find out you're like, oh, thank God, thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: All right, let's talk about Easter Ham.
Speaker 2: Give me that fucking ham. You know, I fucking always hated that man. I like, he's.
Speaker 3: Okay, a piece or two, but like after like a big piece of ham, You're like that was kind of gross.
Speaker 7: I like him with mustard, and.
Speaker 2: Because I hate mustard, you do.
Speaker 8: I hate foster is actually over ketchup mayonnaise and all the other economies. The one hate the thing is mustard. I love honey mustard. Honey mustard so fucking gross. Honey mustard with chicken fingers bro good ah. But mustard is like nothing to it. It's mustard seed and like vinegar and ship it's like there's nothing to it.
Speaker 2: If you want to eat.
Speaker 7: Healthy, I don't really do it. I drink too much, but.
Speaker 3: Not telling me a fucking box of hinds. Mustard is healthy so much.
Speaker 8: That just eats that daily, and he's skinny as fuck. He also holds a crack pipe every time he's walking around.
Speaker 2: I wonder why skinny.
Speaker 8: So one of the biggest ways Passover and Easter had become distinct from each other is the other is obviously some of the foods which holidays the holidays associated with Easter bread.
Speaker 7: I've never had Easter breads such as hot crossed.
Speaker 3: Buns, WOMS contains antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds through to help protect your body against damaged orton disease.
Speaker 7: Tom's right again.
Speaker 2: Tom's right again. Oh yeah, okay, there we go. That was just the first thing I read.
Speaker 3: Yellow mustard is rich and uh monosaturated.
Speaker 2: Don't eat yellow bunch, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh what the are you eating? Where's green mustard? I've not seen green mustard anywhere like the hind shep. That's exactly what I just said. I was like, there's no fucking way that that yellow goddamn Heinz mustard.
Speaker 8: No, you look for like Russian mustard. Oh wait, we can't get that in canon anymore. So books, So hot cross buns obviously, are you know Easter eaters? Know they?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 7: I've never had hot crossed buds on Easter, have you you ever?
Speaker 2: I've never written hot crossbunds before, but like, not.
Speaker 8: Hot crossbuns, Hot cross bunch.
Speaker 2: They're just fucking oh.
Speaker 8: I fucking know from the fucking song.
Speaker 2: Hot cross Buns. Why am I blanking? I did know that song until like.
Speaker 8: So, obviously they're eating on Passover. So that's a religious thing. That's probably why we haven't ate it. But if your dad eating it, ate it. But your dad is religious, and did you ever grow up eating hot cross bunds?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh my dad's only religious now ohoun Jesus. Isn't that a funny fucking turn of events. My mom was religious. I went to church with my mom. My dad would stay home every fucking Sunday. They break up, he goes into a fucking depression, finds God and then but yeah, so then yeah, they break up and then yeah, and then he finds Jesus later.
Speaker 2: But like at that point, even before my mom fucking I'm I.
Speaker 3: Actually kind of feel bad because if any of this is real, I am personally the reason why half of my family is not going ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't feel good about that. You're saying I'm gonna have to repent.
Speaker 8: I suppose to Anton Levey, dude, But you know what if if what I one thing I like that weirdly to bring up justice di fucking throw away throw back if you're a longtime listener.
Speaker 7: Ah, but justin always say he's.
Speaker 8: Like, you know what, the fact that you question everything, you know, fucking Jesus and God probably enjoy that they like that you just don't follow the herd, And I was like, Jesus will probably mean but like you know what, I know he didn't believe me, but I'm here now and hell and he kicks me down the fucking stairway.
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest joke I always made is too because like their biggest thing is you cannot enter having without believing. So I'm like, if I am the best fucking person, you know, like I'm super empathetic, I've never fucked anyone over. But then there's a guy fucking selling h back to these goddamn old people. Yea, and see Nile signing them on contracts, taking their fucking.
Speaker 2: Homes from them. But he believes in God. He gets a fucking pass And I don't go fuck yourself.
Speaker 7: How about someone who focks kids?
Speaker 2: But people do fuckets.
Speaker 8: At Joe Biden claims that he believes in Jesus. So we'll see where he goes.
Speaker 2: How will you see that? Where will you Where will you get confirmation on that one? There?
Speaker 7: Tom when I die, I will know all.
Speaker 3: I will just want to know where by That's my first question, where's Biden at.
Speaker 2: The second is where Trudeau?
Speaker 8: What trudel at there's an Easter Ham obviously a meal that is devote of Jews because Jewels don't they never eat. They don't eat that because it's not kosher. Jews not eat ham, and it is not kosher than when you pork anything to do with pig, which I understand. I like pork on sometimes it is fucking delicious. Popork is good. It makes me fucking feel like shit after, but it is something I don't know. Pork is something that, like I get why Muslims and Jews don't eat it.
Speaker 7: It is a filthy animal.
Speaker 8: Also, the argument you could have is pigs are more intelligent than people. Forget that ship, but pigs are extremely intelligent animals and the fact that we just breed them to kill them is fucked up. I do believe as I get older, obviously in the whole way.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, if you're dumb, you deserve to die.
Speaker 8: Not necessarily, but if you don't feel, we're gonna eat bugs soon, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: Soon we won't have any meat, there'll be a food shortage and.
Speaker 2: Won't be eating bugs.
Speaker 8: Because Klaus Schwap said so, and Bill Gates, what's what's what's we're going, Mark my words, give it ten years, you'll be eating fucking crickets and beatles.
Speaker 2: And it'll be I'll mark those words. No fucking way, all right. If anything, they're talking about it right now.
Speaker 3: It's getting to the point. It's getting to the point that meat firms are overwhelmed. People are fucking people are starting to eat vegetarian so they're having too much meat.
Speaker 2: It's all going bad.
Speaker 8: All right, we'll see, we shall see, Billy, Okay, we shall see the world economic form. You will be happy and know nothing where we're going on. Mark my words, I guarantee you a lot of things. Liberals are literally talking about people eating bugs to help the world and help global warming, which is also a fucking scams, just dumb, stupid. So this idea, right, did I get that? They just based on the fact that they're filthy animals and they they bathe in their own ship and pissed and stuff like that. That's that's where. But also they're extremely smart creatures.
Speaker 2: So is my dog though. Yeah, you know, fucking dog, I can make a goddamn I guarantee you is gonna talk now. I'm gonna fucking blow up.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna blow up on TikTok from if when I start fucking filming Ollie. Dude, this dog every morning pisses on his face every fucking morning.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 2: He's a boy.
Speaker 3: Dog and he doesn't know how to lift his leg, so he squats like a girl, but his dicks straight up and he peels on the bottom of his chin and he just kind of like takes it. He's like, he's just like pissing out. I have to watch his fucking face so often. It's so annoying.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: That's just one of the most ridiculous I can get it in.
Speaker 7: Growing poop.
Speaker 8: My mom's dog cuts and rest in pieces dead now, but he used to love rolling and poop. And then Chelsea said, Charlie started doing that. He's like so cute.
Speaker 7: But then you realize he's like rolling and shit and you're like.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? It's nice on my back.
Speaker 3: I never I've never seen a dogs do that. So traditionally, my dogs are smart. Sorry, they understand what poop is, what are you getting it? Where's the fucking villy?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 7: I reade that specifically for you. Obviously.
Speaker 8: Traditionally is thought that ham was served not because anything to do it Jesus or the Resurrection, but because it would have been brined in the fall and kept over winter for eating during the spring celebration.
Speaker 7: A lot of these facts I did not know.
Speaker 2: Actually I did not know that. I don't know why we do these things. I don't care. I'm not religious.
Speaker 8: And the thing is I was gonna say earlier is that if you believe in something in your whole heart that you enjoy and it gives you purpose in life, I'm not gonna shiit on you for that, just because I don't.
Speaker 3: Know the first time I've ever heard you say that. You're only saying that because of what I just because I'm.
Speaker 7: Growing as a person.
Speaker 8: I told Chelsea though, as my woman, that that the older I get, the less I will give, the less ships I will give. As I get older, you'll you'll see me decline into a state where I just don't care about what I say.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: But for the podcast, I'm gonna be nice. I'm gonna be understanding.
Speaker 3: When have you ever gave a ship about what you said or cared about somebody's feelings in any sort of regard?
Speaker 2: Whatsoever? I care about your feelings? Man, no, you fucking don't care about you. I love you, man.
Speaker 8: But because it would have been obviously Brian the fault that that's interesting to me. So they Brian, and I guess they would keep it over winter because back in the day they had some sort of freezer.
Speaker 2: You would pretty I think some sort of well you would dig a hole.
Speaker 8: In the ground and then you just cover it up and be like, we've got food for next year.
Speaker 2: Cold freeze in the ground.
Speaker 8: So likewise, there's no biblical bias on obviously the bright orange glaze or pineapple slices often accompanied by them, which I've never done either.
Speaker 7: Have you ever done like pineapples in him?
Speaker 2: Pineapples.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that makes me like kind of enjoy eating it is.
Speaker 2: Pineapples, Yeah, or like I'll smother the fuck out of it.
Speaker 8: In gravy that's really good too, ew, it's good mustard man.
Speaker 2: Gravy on him is disgusting. Do you like gravy? Not really?
Speaker 8: Oh well, you don't like Putin. He might be saving the world, I'm chocking. Not Poodin's not a good guy. But there's things coming out about him that are quite intriguing. Uh So this is gonna get into some interesting shit. So the original word of Easter is convoluted. The word Easter never appears in the Bible, and the death and reincarnation of Jesus has all encompassing name, had no all encompassing name for quite some time. It's likely that the name Easter was taken off of some variant of the name of a pagan god Esteto the one that we talked about earlier, which makes sense. Like I've said, and like we've said on numerous episodes of this podcast, is that everything comes from paganism. Fucking Christmas comes from paganism. Religious all religious people did it. It was like, you know, we don't really like the Pagans. You know, they're doing shit that we think is shady. They got really cool traditions, though, how don't we take a bit of their traditions mix it up with a little bit of evergreens and stuff like that we'll mix into our stuff. And we've talked about it with the History of Christmas with Mitch. It's also gonna be a Patriot episode. Recall that for obviously one of the Lost Tapes episode is that Easter kind of in Christmas and all these whole days does come from paganism. It just it's regurgitated and they're like, well, I like somewhat of what the pagans are doing, so I'm gonna steal it and make it my own thing.
Speaker 3: It's kind of what everything is in history, though, isn't it kind of like this?
Speaker 2: So you make it your own. Essentially what anything is.
Speaker 8: So obviously you have these ideas. Obviously that there's the guy who she represented fertility and rebirth and no sterio itself is derived from some Germanic word for dawn. Continuing obviously the theme of new life and light, which what we learned from even Halloween, right is Halloween is like sam Hayne is the celebration of the death is a death. That's why you're celebrating the death of the crops. To an extent, that's kind of what you're doing, is you're you're celebrating the death of the crops for then in for Easter to be.
Speaker 3: The seems like a it seems like a over correction. It's like we're really sad right now, but let's make sure it's like super happy.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's I get, but it's like, our crops so hard they're dying.
Speaker 8: But it's this whole it's the winter Solstice stuff too, right, and all these things like what can religion just kind of took ship from other things and has made it their own.
Speaker 2: I guess let them enjoy it.
Speaker 8: However, for much of the first millennium of Christianity, the holiday was known as Pasha, a word derived from the Hebrew and word passover passa or pasha. So I'm a busher in these words. Don't blame meshah uh. The two holidays occurred generally at the same time, based on the same lunar timetable known as the Paschell full moon. So all this stuff is all just based on that. Also a rehashtag of Pastelle. What's paschew best stripper that you used to go to CDs? That's Pastel. I meant to say fastal okay. So the actual date of Easter, how do we know where this comes from? Unlike Christmas, which happens on the same day, Easter is known as the movable feast, which moves around the calendar depending on the.
Speaker 7: Position of the moon.
Speaker 8: And what we take from ancient cultures and what religious or religion in all form walks forms in life that religion took is that religion kind of was based on essentially like sun worship if you look back in ancient times, is based on sun worship all that type of stuff. So it's based on this thing in the sky gives us life and gives us meaning. Right, But then you also have the idea of that the moon does the same thing. It changes the tides, it, you know, influences us as supposedly according to David ike Aus a satellite.
Speaker 3: You know what, I hate that he said that because there was a fucking fact that came in and it blew my fucking mind and is driving me nuts.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: So the sun and the moon? The sun is ten I forget the exact number. It's something like ten thousand times further away from Earth than the moon. But it's also ten thousand times bigger than the moon. Yes, so in the sky it looks identical in size. What a fucked up coincidence? No, what you should do, isn't that fucked up? That shit's been fucking me up for a week.
Speaker 2: How about you.
Speaker 8: Talk to the flat earthers that keep trying to come on our podcast and I keep denying them.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, but I'm not listening to.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a good one for the flat Earth.
Speaker 3: Did you know that like seventy percent of the world is obviously, you know, seventy percent of the world's water and it's uncarbonated.
Speaker 2: Technically the earth is flat.
Speaker 8: Ha funny, funny, so funny.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Thanks, appreciate you, Thanks so hilarious.
Speaker 8: So obviously I have all these different ideas, and so while it makes a little sense for one holiday to remain in one place, but while there's fluctuate, it's kind of weird. Most most of it has biblical obviously justification. Numerous days in April were put forth for actually the day for Christ was crucified. I mean you also have this idea too, write that Christ, uh, you know never died when they said he did they how are you supposed to know? Like, the thing is that I love history, especially you know, I love looking into wars and stuff like that. But we don't know shit, we don't know who said what, We don't know if somebody rewrote it. You know, you have the King James version of the Bible, which is total fabrication.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you don't really know who the fuck's saying what? How do you know?
Speaker 8: You don't know, You don't know if anything we've been told about history is even correct. It's just based on some guy saying, yeah, well we looked into this. Everything is based on the Sumerian text, in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Before any they can even do it now. But when someone's an expert quote unquote in a field Bill.
Speaker 2: Gates, isn't he a doctor?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he went to school, he went got he got a PhD in a medical field.
Speaker 2: Didn't he grow up?
Speaker 3: Anyways, when someone's a quote unquote expert in anything like, you'll tend to believe them. But again, the one thing I've learned, even in my trade is if you speak confidently enough, anybody's gonna yeah, look at Anton Levy like you don't like Christ, Hey, you know what I got religion for you?
Speaker 7: You can like hang out with chicks for their titties.
Speaker 3: Out speak you speak confidently enough, man like, and they'll even take it. When I first started doing the work I'm doing now, dude, I knew shit all I knew nothing that. I just knew how to be confidence. So I'd walk in and people would be thanking me going asking if I own the fucking.
Speaker 7: You're just charismatic.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's just knowledge. Just it doesn't matter what.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to know what you're saying is true as long as you say it, like yes, no, I know that that's facts.
Speaker 2: And people are like, oh fuck, okay.
Speaker 7: PILLI lies for a living No, not anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not not anymore.
Speaker 8: So obviously you have so numerous days obviously put forth of like christis crucified and took over three hundred years for Christian scholars to pin down even how to determine what date Easter would fall on, with three hundred and twenty five first Councils of like these people in this religion laying down certain rules of observation, they didn't even know what date it was.
Speaker 2: It was just people looking at.
Speaker 8: They're looking through scrolls and stuff, and they don't really know why they're looking through old texts. They don't really know where he died and what time it was, just like you know, on Christmas, he supposedly was born in fucking July, but for some reason we celebrate his birth in fucking December. It's all fabrications and stuff like that. But even then it took centuries for even the date to be fixed as the first Sunday after a full moon. And there are certainly obviously controversies within the church branches, and Eastern Orthodox and Western dates for Easter rarely line up, so nobody really fucking knows. This is an old legend associated with Easter, with the British owl saying supposed to be the sun is overjoyed with the rising of Christ, and you the dance.
Speaker 7: They dance with glee over the rising of the Sun.
Speaker 8: And the thing is, when people talk about Jesus, Billy, when you talk about Jesus, you talk about the When we talk about Jesus, it might be the Son, because it is the Son of God, the Son, not s o.
Speaker 2: N, but s u N saying that I know.
Speaker 8: However, this son doesn't dance as if it was a person. Obviously, there's other legends that were born surrounding this. So let's talk more about Christ.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's giving him a good kiss it.
Speaker 2: Some good man.
Speaker 8: You gotta love Jesus as Jimmy Hendrix Jesus.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's Charles Manson. Jimmy Hendricks, that's Charles Manson. Are you sure that Jesus. We don't have any pictures you. That's definitely Jesus, isn't it. That's Jesus.
Speaker 8: Oh no, it's our favorite character, Charles Manson.
Speaker 2: That's who it is. Why is Why is Jebas kissing Charles Manson? I don't know, but Trump loves him. Who photoshops on?
Speaker 8: Just to have a little fun with the special Let's get in some Jesus memes.
Speaker 2: Read it?
Speaker 3: Billy, would you crucify me? I'd crucify me. I'd crucify me hard.
Speaker 7: Like I said. If you're listening to the audio, check out the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Nail it. That's fucking bad. That actually is funny as fuck. I like that.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't like that, Guys, this is not what I meant when I said, let's get hammered.
Speaker 2: Come on, you love it. I like the nailed it.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 8: While scriptures and Christian scholars generally agree that Christ was crucified on Friday, though which Friday is up for debate.
Speaker 7: Which Friday? Which is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: It's which Friday, Some on the fringes of Christianities contend that the crucification actually took place on Wednesday. Some Baptists and Pentecost and non obviously gnomical churches, non denominational churches.
Speaker 2: I was like, what getting a little drunk?
Speaker 8: Uh So non denominational churches oppose the observation of the Good Friday. The people are question on every side regarding was it the Pelpus tradition based on the Catholics or is it opposed to the Bible. The crucifixion on a Wednesday coincides with the Jewish sacrifice of the Passover Lamb. This is also viewed and shared by numbers of scholars.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to read.
Speaker 3: I want to sit in on one of those church services in a sensor.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to see, I got a question.
Speaker 3: I want to see someone get so fucking worked up about the fact that it was on a Wednesday and not on a Friday, that he's mad and he's actually like furious about it trying to correct it.
Speaker 2: I would like he fucking knows one way or another.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll start this on a Patreon tier.
Speaker 8: If you if you give us five hundred and now I'll say, let's say, if you give us ten thousand dollars, Billy will go to a Joel Olstine church service. Joel Olstine closing his eyes, he speaks the Christ to send you and.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I do that for free.
Speaker 8: That's hilarious and in fucking Billy pulled up his hand. But hey, Joel, are you sure what you're saying is correct? Can can you tell me what data? Billy, Billy, my young son, Billy, you have to understand that Christ is in all of us?
Speaker 3: Can you can you actually just go back to that that point there? Though? Like people that speak like that again, all it is is confidence. Yes, they have no data, no fact, and fucking nothing to bring it up, and they're making millions of fucking people listen to them because of speaking confidently.
Speaker 2: I showed me amazing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, I showed me and Anton love very much is what Danny mcbrie wrote.
Speaker 2: It, okay?
Speaker 8: And and also Adam Adam Levine, isn't it Adam Adam.
Speaker 3: Devine, that's his name, Adam Levine. Isn't that a fucking singer? He's that's a singer?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, Adam Adam Levine is a country singer, isn't he.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Adam Levine. Adam Devine is from a Roon five.
Speaker 3: Loving Yeah No, Adam Loveing a country singer. I feel like he is. No, I know who Adam Devine is. But I feel like Adam Levian is a country singer. What do I Maybe he's like.
Speaker 2: An up and coming TikTok country. I feel like I've seen that Adam Levin is from a Ruin five. No, I know who Adam Doven is. No, Adam Devine is the comedic comedy. Oh, Adam love you.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's where I'm getting that mixed up. Okay, never mind, those are two different people. All right, there we go, nailed it.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome. God damn, that's what everybody says.
Speaker 7: Jesus was hung from a tree. Anton did agree with me.
Speaker 3: We looked in I don't fucking care what is actually grammically correct. I'm right like, I will fucking I feel passionately enough about that that I will take that to the fucking grammar boards and we will fix that in the goddamn dictionary.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad about that.
Speaker 7: Tillie's gonna beat up, beat up Webster.
Speaker 2: That is the worst. It's like a bunch of gooses.
Speaker 3: We're down at the fucking park there the other day, go there's a bunch of gooses.
Speaker 2: That's how ridiculous that sounds to me.
Speaker 8: The key iicronography of Easter is that the placement of Jesus on the cross, secured by nails and left to die, which even I try, I was gonna, Look, I didn't do it, but I was gonna try to get a Jesus cross somewhere in the back rod of the stream.
Speaker 2: Never happened, but I was gonna do it.
Speaker 8: But uh, was Christ actually hanged from a tree?
Speaker 7: Hung from a tree?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 8: Many scholars and skeptics attempt to pull holes in the Eastern mythos by pointing out a number of Biblical verses, specifically in Acts and clearly describe Christ as being slain by hung from a tree, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Did you fix that for me? That's the way.
Speaker 8: They said it, because it's in past tense, not pretense. Whatever the fucking there's different ways, So anton looked up.
Speaker 2: The you just correct you just said is like they cut the fucking throat and ship the slain and rapper. Yes, but this whole.
Speaker 8: Idea that he was killed actually hanging from a tree. That's why I'm saying. There is so many different religious Aspects's why I don't subscribe to religion because to me, it's all a recycled story from somebody else's story.
Speaker 2: So you know, okay, here's the new religion.
Speaker 3: Though, what if all you have to do is believe in one of them, doesn't matter which one.
Speaker 2: They're all correct, I know, isn't that?
Speaker 3: But if you just don't believe in anything and you die, like there's so much fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: East Indians, well, I guess it's like most Indians, but even like the fucking six arm, fucking gash or whatever, the elephant creature. And then you have like or they believe in many gods, just like Indigenous people believe in fucking if you poop out fucking corn, there's a god in that corn. Like there's this idea that there's so many different guys. That's all excessive, but you know, you understand the idea.
Speaker 2: It's the poop corn god, that everything.
Speaker 7: The maze god.
Speaker 8: But putting aside that there's gods and everything, there's gods in every this is your department.
Speaker 2: But you have you have.
Speaker 8: Obviously Islam, Christianity and Catholicism that like overshadow every other religion to.
Speaker 3: It, I want to I want to look at like deeper into that where it's a sense where like only like the the big ones that are actually like big swinging dicks of the god universe are like recognized.
Speaker 2: But then there's the guy at the bottom. He's like, I mean wrass, nobody fucking shit about it. Everyone steps on me every day, damn it. He's like, I am the one that brought you pavement. There's an ashphalt god. When you mix these two ingredients, I become a thing.
Speaker 7: Putting aside, his.
Speaker 3: Whole body is just doesnen two ingredients like morphing around his face?
Speaker 2: Stupid that could be a thing.
Speaker 3: It's a universe of a bunch of gods for everything, but only like the big swinging dicks of the gods life and death ones.
Speaker 8: I swell of aliens. Bro aliens explain everything. Everything gets explained by aliens. Putting aside the fact that the Bible has numerous contradictions and inconsistencies uh that even most people believe can't really square up properly, this seems like an overall literal reading of the Bible. The cross has been made out of wood, hence a tree, and Christ was hanging from the tree but by nails and rope. So and what I was trying to get into is Righteous Gemstones, which is uh this show that Adam Devine wrote, Uh, with Danny McBride, John Goodman's in it. It's hilarious. Uh Me and anton or So He's like, did you wust the second season? It's so funny. Chelsea loves the show and it's it's just it's based on this family, like a Joel Olstein type family where they go in front of the stage and they like go off about, you know, like the people are like, you, welcome to our church. Everyone clap their hands, Here comes Jesus. We're loving Jesus. And they do this whole like like we have to pay money to show up to this church kind of thing, you know you and you're saying, was saying, what like that you are staying that we passed the collection boxer.
Speaker 7: Everyone gave one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: That whole idea of this big extravaganza for Christ, but you have to pay for it in this big theaters.
Speaker 2: You think about you know what I mean? You see what I'm saying. So this show is based on that next one that's available you like around here. Can we go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: We should go. I'd enjoy it. I would uh.
Speaker 8: I would love to go to a church with a hidden camera with one of these big sermons, because I've went to one my family. I've talked about how I have an uncle looks like the real life version of Ned Flanders. He's the one that's married to my Jamaican aunt and Jamaicans are really Christian and he is.
Speaker 3: Literally that's racist, but okay, that is true. Not all Jamaicans are Christian.
Speaker 2: A lot of them are a lot of white people are Christian too.
Speaker 8: Bro, I fucking I used to get my haircut, not right now, but I shoused to get my.
Speaker 2: Hair go from Jamaican. Was that Jamaican dude Christian? Yeah? Cool, that's one I'm saying that. He said dominant religion in Jamaica. It's dominant religion in a lot of places. All right, whatever, my ship. But I'm not just speating it. I'm just saying saying something.
Speaker 8: If Jamaicans are Christians facts.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, no, you said a lot. That's fine, a lot cool.
Speaker 7: The Hey, anton are a lot of Jamaicans Christians.
Speaker 2: That's not what I said. Does not believe that's.
Speaker 3: Not what I fucking said. You said all of Jamaicans are Christians. That's what you fucking six of them. Okay, so you're saying most meaning what.
Speaker 9: Shit.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm just saying that most white people are murders. That's true. Look at all the serial killers. Well there's yeah, exactly killers, fucking like five percent maybe not whatever. Sixty percent of people that are like they're Jamaican are Christian.
Speaker 3: You pulled that number out of your ass and on the same token Christians. Well, nowadays it's different, but Christians back then wouldn't support marijuana back with like Bob Marley and ship.
Speaker 2: Oh that's bullshit.
Speaker 7: So whatever your piece of shit. Ah, but went to what church is?
Speaker 2: These church? Black black churches are awesome. They're also they're fucking it's a good time. But I've to one of.
Speaker 8: These churches in Oshawa, which is like it's about forty five minutes from Toronto, and I went to one of these big sermons.
Speaker 2: Where they have a band.
Speaker 8: Everyone just loves Jesus. They love them so much and they're playing like band music. It's amazing. There's a boom bom, we love Jesus. It was like chanting it's amazing, but it's fun. So we're gonna dive into now different like folklore and stuff like that. This is just one that we've touched upon way back when is the bunny Man? The legend of the bunny Man? Do you remember when we remember? Do you ever we talked abouts? Yeah, that's what we always go back to. Do you remember we talked about the legends of the bunny Man a little bit. So let's bring it back just for the Easter, the Eastern aspects. So we're gonna talk about the bunny Man. There's horror movies even based off the bunny Man.
Speaker 3: You know what, a part of me wants to be a horror movie character because every single fucking girl they kill as hot as hell.
Speaker 2: They never killed the ugly ones.
Speaker 3: They only kill the hot ones, which makes me think that the bunny Man's ugly and has been rejected quite a few times.
Speaker 7: An urban legend in Washington, d C.
Speaker 8: Fairfax, an area that maybe holds an a legend about an escaped in insane asylum inmate. He's from an insane asylum. Okay, his name was Douglas Dougie Dougie Boy. Someone with the name Douglas is probably give him a knife and you might kill himself.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Doug, it you get it? Is that that one? No? I don't know that Douglas stop.
Speaker 7: Uh So he lived in the woods. His name was Douglas J.
Speaker 8: Griffin dresses a rabbit and murders people with an axe. But according to some of the horror movies, he probably murdered him with a chainsaw or a machete.
Speaker 2: Or Oh Jesus my god, I like that one.
Speaker 8: I didn't mean to click that one. But that's all good. And he's supposed to be lives underneath the bridge. This is the bunny Man bridge. That's where he's at. This is where he's supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Shows up.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even look like a bridge. That looks like it's like six feet deep. Why is that? What even is that? Look at the tracks above that or something.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, he just hangs out in the six feet deep fucking tunnel.
Speaker 2: It's a bridge, says no trespassing on it.
Speaker 7: But he's there. He's waiting for you.
Speaker 3: Not technically a bridge, but yeah, he's there. Tunnel, all right, bunny Man's in the six feet deep tunnel.
Speaker 2: He's there. He's waiting. He's waiting in the bridge and he's got a fucking bridge.
Speaker 7: It is a what that's a fucking bridge?
Speaker 2: Man? What is a bridge?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 2: Tom connects two spots together over.
Speaker 7: It holds a road from That's a fucking okay?
Speaker 2: What is how Is that not a bridge? All? I hate you?
Speaker 8: It's a support beam for something that cars can travel over.
Speaker 3: A bridge is a support yes, cars can travel over one. Now look at that picture again. There's not a fucking Bridge's a tunnel.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, piece of shit obviously. So what was the imprisoned for? He slaughtered his family on Easter Sunday. Of course, while there are few mysteries in Fairfax, has never been shown in any convincing degree that it was it was committed by an insane man dressed like an Easter bunny.
Speaker 7: We don't really know. We say maybe maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 8: Not to mention the only evidence of the existence of Douglas Jay Griffin is connected to the bunny man.
Speaker 7: There is no, there is no It's just an herbal legend.
Speaker 8: Nobody really knows why uh why he existed. Not to mention the evidence of.
Speaker 2: This, but apparently why you exist? I don't know. I don't know why my mom made me.
Speaker 8: She's like, I'm gonna fucking burst some retarded child that wants to do podcasting and speak for a living, even though.
Speaker 3: I guarantee when your mom is pregnant with you, she'd be like, yeah, I'm getting drunk to now care.
Speaker 8: Finally, there are a dozen various stories of the Bunny Man and who he really was, but we don't really know.
Speaker 2: So you know what it's almost.
Speaker 8: It is like an urban legend of like kind of like Phil, like Phil Collin saving someone who drowned.
Speaker 7: What is happening?
Speaker 2: Something's happening, But.
Speaker 7: Something's happening.
Speaker 2: What's happening? I don't know what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: What the fuck is that? What is happening right now?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 9: Promise hello William.
Speaker 2: You don't even know my name?
Speaker 9: What is the bunny Man? Really? I know your name, and I know that pisses you all. I know anything about you.
Speaker 12: I know when you're looking homes but hole that you're thinking about Jesus.
Speaker 2: But that was public knowledge.
Speaker 12: You don't know, shid Well, yeah that wasn't pretending to not have public knowledge.
Speaker 9: But that's not the point.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna do.
Speaker 12: I'm going to take both of you and I'm going to condense you into a small chocolate bunny and then I'm going to break you into pieces and distribute to all the little children. But it's gonna be poised. And because I'm gonna put AIDS in your blood.
Speaker 2: Is this Douglas?
Speaker 9: No, a bunny man is your dog anyway? It's you, Pat the dog. It's not Douglas. Nobody calls me dog.
Speaker 12: I mean, I mean, I'm the bunny man.
Speaker 9: I'm going to fast.
Speaker 3: Oh but if you if you actually make me into chocolate, like, can I try me?
Speaker 2: That sounds like i'd be delicious?
Speaker 9: Orange chocolate. What's your favorite kind of chocolate?
Speaker 2: Probably orange?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Orange sounds good.
Speaker 7: Do you like the Christmas chocolate?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like orange? Or like our mint? Mint's good?
Speaker 12: You're a strange pillow.
Speaker 2: Like after eights after eight chocolate. That shit's fucking tasty.
Speaker 9: I'm partial. I'm partial to take lives myself.
Speaker 2: Can you eat me so I can be inside you? Oh?
Speaker 9: I'll eat you anytime, all.
Speaker 7: Right, buddy man, there's this debate.
Speaker 8: What the fuck do you like using a machete, a chainsaw or an axe?
Speaker 12: I actually prefer using safety scissors and eating needles.
Speaker 9: I don't know where all the hardcore it came from.
Speaker 7: When I like to take my time, you like to take your time.
Speaker 9: I like to take my time. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I like that. Can we go for dinner or something I've been looking for? Like a good lover.
Speaker 9: You may not you may not know this that I'm cirling my hair. You're you're making me feel so I don't know what to say.
Speaker 8: Are you under the bridge currently? Because you're you sound like ship man.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm I mean the studio.
Speaker 8: Christ Kay Billy thinks you. I think it's a bridge. He thinks it's a tunnel.
Speaker 2: What do you? Where are you from?
Speaker 7: Where do you think?
Speaker 12: I'm in the studio right now?
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter where I'm from. When it's a sewer in Kentucky.
Speaker 7: This guy, it's actually from. It says you're from d C.
Speaker 12: You're from Joe, matter where it says that I'm from, I can teleport you, silly.
Speaker 2: Count Damn fuck dude, we don't use that kind of language right here. No, you're upsetting anybody.
Speaker 9: What I am?
Speaker 12: I not calling into the cocksucking motherfucker show.
Speaker 2: Wow. Fuck I think you need a timeout and fucking reevaluate.
Speaker 9: I'm not well. I'm not even tired. I'm not taking a time out.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 8: Are you okay? Are you gonna be okay? I think we need to send you back to the asylum.
Speaker 9: I'm not going back, I said, I'm not going back.
Speaker 12: I'm never rolling back.
Speaker 7: Who on Steve's cellphone? What is happening right now?
Speaker 9: No? Boy, he's b by.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Do he's get a fucking phone call for a fucking bunny man? I don't want to fuck him. Do you find him interesting? What do you think?
Speaker 7: What do you think about the bunny man?
Speaker 2: Billy?
Speaker 7: Do you like him? Sounds like a lot of fun. Sure you don't like that?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: That was I guess the bunny man just called into the show. That's very strange. What happened there?
Speaker 2: I know if you're talking about him so weird.
Speaker 8: He just appears out of nowhere, like he's some leprechaun strange teleport. Sounds like he's at a bar getting drunk, though probably he's playing pool. Sounds like it's just say that pool step deep in your ass, pool stick, pool stick in your ass.
Speaker 2: Sounds okay?
Speaker 8: Humans are strange creatures who dream up unusual ways to celebrate the holidays. Let's get away from that bunny. I'm getting creeped out. Man, I'm like scared because he said he was in the studio and there's a closet like right there, and I'm really scared that the bunny man might be in the.
Speaker 2: Closet with a skeleton.
Speaker 7: There is a skeleton in the closet.
Speaker 8: Literally weird pot, weird pun, but there is a skeleton action.
Speaker 7: So okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Let me calm down a bit. Let me have a lot of drink, which which can is open? So many cans?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, that fucking scared me.
Speaker 8: Man, I hope that when you drive home tonight you're not gonna either crash from being drunk or just kill somebody.
Speaker 2: It's like my fourth beer.
Speaker 7: Don't mention that. Man, the CoP's gonna come after your has that.
Speaker 8: What who says four beers after drinking is not good to drive?
Speaker 2: Fucking what's it? The fucking towns? Do you guys grow up in? The buddy man calling you back?
Speaker 8: Oh Jesus Christ, know what, don't fucking answer the buddy man. I don't want him back on this now humans are strange creatures who drank him unusual celebrations for the holidays. Since it's the Easter Special, we decided.
Speaker 2: To explore some strange Easter.
Speaker 8: Traditions from around the world, especially after a bunch of drinks. I've drank my whole thing of fireball. I'm on, I'm signing my vodka drinks. I'm on to my other vodka drink. So let's talk about weird holidays and strange Easter Easter traditions from around the world. The great thing about holidays is there is no wrong way to celebrate anything. Really, there isn't.
Speaker 2: But I think it's.
Speaker 8: A perfect way to admit maybe that some people celebrate.
Speaker 7: Things in a strange way.
Speaker 2: Stupidly, is what he meant to say.
Speaker 8: You know what the checker, the Checker's Republic, do the check the what the Czech Republic does?
Speaker 2: There we go, Yeah, it's check Republic and the Czech Republic.
Speaker 8: There is a strange Easter tradition, Easter tradition involving whipping.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is nice.
Speaker 8: Basically, boys will whip will make whips out of pussy willow sticks.
Speaker 2: What's a pussy willow?
Speaker 7: You know what a pussy Willow. Is what a strange story about pussy willows?
Speaker 2: I know a person named Willow. It's a bitch. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 8: You know those sticks and they have those fluffy little balls in the end.
Speaker 2: No, I'm googling it now.
Speaker 3: I guarantee I'm going to get a different result than whatever that is.
Speaker 2: If I google pussy Willow.
Speaker 6: Pussy Willow, you'll see pussy Willow, pussy pussy cat dolls.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, yeah, it's like a fucking like kind of like a cotton plant.
Speaker 8: So funny story before we get into the how people like you know what's funny?
Speaker 7: What's with whipping?
Speaker 8: You remember the Valentine's Day special how the boys would whip the girls with.
Speaker 2: Like raw high Yeah I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, strange right, Well, well those are fucking weak though, those hurt that.
Speaker 8: Here's a funny story. When I was I think grade one or I think it was kindergarten. Uh, they they had a vase of oz of pussy will You got fucked. No, I proceeded to shove pussy willows up my nose. I broke them off and shove them up my nose. I don't know why. Very strange. Something I kind of remember, Like I have like very very faint memories.
Speaker 2: I was so young.
Speaker 8: My mom always tells a story worries. I shoved them so far my nose. I had to go to a doctor and they had to like surgically like try to pull out all of these things that were shoving.
Speaker 2: It felt so good and that makes so much sense. My brains fucking retarded, retired. Oh we can't say that anymore.
Speaker 3: Sorry, take off, Yeah, take off your fucking ozer.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: So some fucking weird So basically pussy willows. Uh, they would the boys would get pussy willow sticks and they would whip the women lightly to make them fertile, the exact same fact the Romans were using during our Valentine's Day special of whipping the women with raw animal hide.
Speaker 7: Women will then thank them.
Speaker 8: Thank you by giving them fresh eggs, give them fresh eggs.
Speaker 2: H What like you mean like fertile eggs.
Speaker 7: Like I think it, like like eggs by chickens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: But are you saying like they say thank you by giving them fresh eggs in a sense of like now you can fuck me and I'll become fertile, or they give them, they give them. I guess that's kind of fucking that's kind of nice. It's like, hey, you made my eggs fertile, and I'll give you some good eggs that are tasty.
Speaker 8: It sounds sexist, it sounds sexist, but some are against this tradition. However, it remains dear. Too many checks and uh yeah, you can read many, uh many stories about the check easter whippings if you if you want to dive into it. It's fucking weird. I didn't want to get too deep into it. No, I didn't care that much. Germans throw eggs, throw eggs at women? What No, maybe talking about it.
Speaker 7: It's all the weird traditions.
Speaker 8: Managing the Czech Republic, Germans may find their neighbors whipping tradition a little strange, like this is really really.
Speaker 2: Strange egg people.
Speaker 8: Technically, Germans like to throw hard boiled eggs.
Speaker 2: Hard boiled ones. HOLLI, fuck ah, you know what, that's nicer than raw ones. Were kids read we were bored.
Speaker 8: You would take cardon of eggs and you would throw it at people's houses because you were a piece of shit. And as kids, I was a piece of shit. I used to do a lot of stupid stuff. So Germans like to throw hard boiled eggs instead.
Speaker 2: That's nicer. That's a nicer thing to do.
Speaker 7: We just like, oh, I know this chick lives here.
Speaker 2: They went, they went.
Speaker 3: Out of their way to make the mess not as bad. They took the raw eggs. They put some work into it so it wouldn't be as bad. That's a nice thing to do.
Speaker 8: Don't you think that hard boiled eggs would hurt more though than ah?
Speaker 3: Like, fuck, it's a hard boiled egg, man, It's it's pretty soft.
Speaker 7: Like if you whipped a hard boiled egg at somebody, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure I like, if I got hit in the face, they'd be like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: But like it wouldn't be like a more raw are hard boiled?
Speaker 3: Probably raw that fucking eggsll man, hard boiled eggs don't have a shell.
Speaker 2: It's just like a soft it's.
Speaker 7: A solid fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's a soft thing. It's like a It's like me throwing a foam dice at you.
Speaker 3: A little harder than that, but still, like I understand that that was a little exaggerating, but still.
Speaker 8: Germans like the hard boiled eggs decorated actually decorated eggs, so.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why they hard boiled it so they can fucking put decorations on it.
Speaker 8: They paint them like we're gonna fuck up tonight, and they throw them as far as they can. Whoever can throw the egg the farthest without breaking it win a prize such as a chocolate egg.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sounds wonderful.
Speaker 3: You gotta throw it far without breaking sounds wasteful.
Speaker 7: And then in the current times where the.
Speaker 3: Elite the hard boiled eggs with the shell taken off. I was thinking, I was thinking the shell was off, and I was thinking it was just like a phone. Okay, that actually changes that.
Speaker 8: You rather me whip a fucking a raw egg got your forehead or a hard boiled get your forehead?
Speaker 3: Okay, if the hard boiled leg had the shell off, I'd rather the hard boil leg with the shell off, but with the shell on.
Speaker 8: Whoever, yeah so, and they win a prize. Okay, so strange. It sounds wasteful, especially in these times where the elites wants to eat bugs, but the Germans have have that cover too. Broken eggs get left for birds. Two feast on. How about this? How about what Russian butter lambs? The Russians before butter lamb a little east of the Czech Republic in Germany, Russians have their own strange Eastern traditions. Butter is considered a religious symbol all over the world. What I've never heard of that? Can someone clarify? Recently we've had a lot of downloads from Russia and uh, you know it's also strange.
Speaker 7: Sudan Yo, shut out, man, shout out?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: In the past, even a couple of weeks, we've had like hundreds of downloads from Sudan. I don't know how they get podcasts there. But we love you guys. If you listen to this, we love you. You must love us or you just I don't know why you're listening to this. In the United States, lambs are offered to be eaten for Christmas, while checks like to bake lambs shaped in cakes. That's fucking weird. And Russia Easter isn't complete without a lamb shape. Butter it dates back to ancient times when it was I guess shaped like a lamb.
Speaker 3: I wasn't expecting to find that ancient cultures around the world use butter as a sacred tool for their spiritual practices. This is going back to Samerians with twenty five hundred BC, and the Aryans and the Hindus and the.
Speaker 2: Buddhists, Eastern Indian people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all these, all these coxtures, all these cultures use butter in their worship practices, all of them.
Speaker 8: Everyone's gonna have herr attacks and herds. Yes, that's kind of neat. That's a fucking neat fun factor. There's some weird shit. There are some weird it's really cool. I've talked about me so many weird traditions when it comes to ancient cultures that I'm saying these specials.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get drunk, We're gonna get fun.
Speaker 8: I actually was debated smoking weed, which I'm glad I did because I'm starting to get buzzed. But or I have been buzz Swedish Swedish. I wish I had that sound clip Tom Green the Swedish My Buma's on the Swedish Swedish Swedish.
Speaker 7: I remember that my bumma's on the cheese.
Speaker 2: My bumas on the cheese.
Speaker 7: If I'm lucky, I'll get a disease.
Speaker 3: If I'm lucky. Yes, they're trying to get diseases on the cheese.
Speaker 7: Bum You've never heard Tom Greens.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fucking Tom Green. That's what bumma's on the cheese.
Speaker 7: My buma's on the cheese.
Speaker 8: For most of the world, witches are associated with Halloween, but in Sweden, however, they're a part of their Strange Easter tradition.
Speaker 2: Strange Easter Easter traditions.
Speaker 8: On the Monday and Thursday, young girls dress up as Easter hags, or as the Swedes call them. Not gonna pronounce this, you fucking tried.
Speaker 3: Past grainier, past granner, pascarin air, past a rainy a rain guard pastcariner.
Speaker 7: All right, let me let me spell this for everyone.
Speaker 8: It is It is p s k k A r r I n g A r past paskariner.
Speaker 7: So they're witches, I guess.
Speaker 8: According to the Swedish tradition, witches flu to fictional islands that can only be reached with magical flight.
Speaker 7: That sounds really fun.
Speaker 8: It seems like, yeah, it seems like Daniel Radcliffe would live there with and that great actor that played Ronald Weasley.
Speaker 2: I don't know his name, anymore.
Speaker 7: But but yeah, so strange.
Speaker 8: So they would you have to reach this island on a magical flight and they would go to uh they would go there to frolic with Satan, as one does during Christian holidays.
Speaker 3: Always just like hey, fucking Satan, everyone left you today, So like we're gonna.
Speaker 2: See sweet man.
Speaker 7: Swedish people love Satan.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, I've been really lonely this Christmas time. Everyone deserts me let me okay.
Speaker 8: Australian chocolate bilbo Bilbi Bilbo chocolate, bunnies or even saints are not uncommon around the world. In Australia, however, the eastern chocolate of this chocolate is called the bill By. Bilbi is a small rabbit sized marsupial that happens to be endangered. Creating chocolate bilbies.
Speaker 2: Is a way for the fucking plural bilby. The Bilbi's the bill Belie.
Speaker 8: It is a way for for Australia to help raise awareness for funding these adorable creatures.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to put my money towards.
Speaker 3: I want to put them towards the bill Belie.
Speaker 8: Everyone, if you're listening to this and watching this, please sponsor the Billies.
Speaker 2: Of Australia. Yeah, they're good guys. Probably I like to rape. Damn never mind say they are the hard are Fireworks.
Speaker 8: Are common to celebrate obviously on New York on the fourth of July. In the United States been Florence. They're also used to celebrate Easter the Florinians. The Florentians called yeah, I guess, I guess so a folk tradition called Scorpio de carrio dal carrio scorpio, the scapio delcao.
Speaker 3: That's got I bet that's supposed to be scorpio anyway.
Speaker 2: Scopio says scapio dulcara.
Speaker 8: Scapio daketo means explosion of the cart. Sounds like some fucking slantia say, some SLANTYI guy running cart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're fucking pushing our boundaries here there, dude, and yeah, I'll.
Speaker 7: Get kicked off twitch and no time.
Speaker 8: An antique thirty foot tall cart that has been used to create magical fireworks displayed for five hundred years.
Speaker 7: It does sound.
Speaker 8: Japanese or Chinese because I feel like they're the only people that I've existed that long. I feel like everyone got raped by Ganghis Khan.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: I could describe it more, but it just is. It's it says, it's it's what it looks like. They literally just make fire explosions, and Billy's like, what, no, you.
Speaker 3: It's the only people that have existed for four to five hundred years.
Speaker 2: White people didn't exist.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: They tell us all the time that they should hate us, what we get.
Speaker 7: Blamed for everything.
Speaker 8: Bigger is not always better, but sometimes a special occasion requires something a little extra.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's all I got, so I little extra.
Speaker 7: But it's like, you know what, I'm like black from their waist down, not.
Speaker 2: The way, dude, have you see my calves in my ass? There's nothing there, yo.
Speaker 3: Some fucking chick once told me and Alberta that if you took a picture of my pants waist down, you'd have no idea which way it was.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I fucking hate you. I still hate you, Kelsey and fuck you.
Speaker 7: Figure is not always better, It's not.
Speaker 8: France spends Easter Monday and they create an omelet out of forty five hundred eggs in a giant pan.
Speaker 2: Four thousand, five hundred eggs. Got a fucking panas this.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's pretty close to what you said before. With forty five hundred people. But like every person gets an egg, they.
Speaker 8: Have four thousand, five hundred eggs and they put it in a giant pan and they create pannis. This how many French people do you have shuffling this around and flipping the egg?
Speaker 2: I don't know what pan this is, buddy. This is a giant pan. Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 7: It serves over one thousand people.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that a pan that big would be bigger than your house?
Speaker 2: Do you understand that? I don't fucking know. Do you understand how big that pan would be? Holy fuck? Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh it's uh French cook fifteen thousand egg omelet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they obviously make it bitter at bigger at a time.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck? You see that ship?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 2: Don't kind of it?
Speaker 8: So obviously Easter in France it's definitely not a hoax.
Speaker 7: So they create a massive omelet for Easter.
Speaker 2: It's fun, that's fine. My mind went. My mind went differently.
Speaker 8: Chocolate isn't much in Papua New Guinea, obviously, the steamy jungles, so each your trees at the front of churches are decorated with sticks of tobacco and cigarettes instead. They actually hand out cigarettes after Eastern traditions. So, uh, you know what, they love the smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Okay, they really.
Speaker 3: Do big, big, big tobacco, guys, they big tobacco.
Speaker 2: I think that's hilarious.
Speaker 7: Like, you know what, the only trade we get from the United States is cigarettes.
Speaker 8: Half of our culture dies from cancer every year.
Speaker 2: But uh, you know what, we love cigarettes, Judy, what do you think about this? I love cigarettes.
Speaker 7: I love that. Do you have a fun fact?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Time for fun back then day you finally recorded it? Wow, I was so sick of doing that. It's time for that day. That was fucking sick.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Wow, I don't feel out of breath now, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Uh did you know?
Speaker 3: And I have no scientific proof behind this, by the way, this is just a personal life fun fact. Did you know you can beat lactose intolerance by overwhelming yourself with lactose?
Speaker 2: I thought that.
Speaker 8: Every single human being was last toast intolerant though.
Speaker 3: So my personal story became with when I moved us to New Brunswick. I started drinking coffee, and well I always drank coffee, but like when I moved out there, like that timeline, when I started having coffee. I couldn't stop shitting myself. It was like I had a coffee and I would explosive diarrhea. Like it was bad, like just the cream in the coffee. If I had milk instead, it was a little better. And if I had no milk or cream, I was fine. So I was like, I knew it was the fucking lactose, but like I like double doubles. But anyways, it got to a point where I liked the coffee so much that I was willing to sacrifice the shits. So for a two and a half fucking years, I just powered through it. And now I'm not lactose. Now I don't shit anymore. It doesn't hurt my stomach. I'm just good. I just I overwhelmed my body with lactose, and now my body adapted to do it.
Speaker 7: She overwhelmed your body with a dairy product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it said it was rejecting it, and then I said no, fuck you, and then I kept doing.
Speaker 7: Single fucking human being on earth.
Speaker 2: Is like technically, dude, it was bad. It was to the point only mammal that drinks another mammals mailk.
Speaker 3: It was to the point I drink a coffee and I'd have explosive diarrhea. It's not bad because of one coffee.
Speaker 2: You know what. I've been taken as weird as you do. You have cereal in the morning, an explosive diarrhea?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Do you have ice cream? Ice cream?
Speaker 3: No, not really cream in your cooking at all, not really cheese of cheese. Yeah, I have a fucking slice of pizza. An explosive diarrhea I've been taking that is giving me.
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about this one?
Speaker 3: Well, that was a fun fact and you can overcome it if you just try hard enough.
Speaker 8: I've been I've been taking dandelion supplements dandylion. As weird as it is, day line root is really good for your gut. It even says the thing. It's like, uh, if you're constipated, you want to take something natural, take this.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: So I've been taking Dannyline root. Uh, it's really good for you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: We thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 8: That was a pretty a pretty crazy special that we had. We we chose you something different and get into easter stuff. I think there's only one time episode for this. Who knows if we'll get into I don't know if anyone murders each other during Easter.
Speaker 7: But maybe they'll.
Speaker 8: Come up, who knows. But we're trying to get Billy on Moore. He's a busy bee.
Speaker 2: I'm a busy bee. Leave me alone. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: You fucking decided to move an hour away.
Speaker 8: I live fucking ten minutes from where I used to live. You moved, motherfucker. You used to be able to skateboard, all right, It's not my fault that you grew up and you got a fucking woman.
Speaker 2: And a job. Sorry. It was like, I love my job. I do love my job early, I really do so. Obviously.
Speaker 8: We just want to have fun with this stuff and get into weird, strange traditions around Easter, and we appreciate once tuned in, it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: And this will happen every often.
Speaker 8: Every so often, me and Bill are gonna try to do some more filming aspects when it comes to doing episodes. We have a lot of things coming down the pipeline, a lot of what I think if Billy.
Speaker 2: Has time for it, what do you think I have time.
Speaker 8: For I said this to Anton, I need to get you on for a rand episode.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting that for effort. I've been bumming you for that for two years.
Speaker 8: So we need you to be more available. Buy a better laptop.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 7: You're like, man, I'm gonna have all this money.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be so rare. I know, but I'm also Jewish.
Speaker 7: I don't want to spend buy a fucking laptop. Buy it by you get a MacBook. You don't need a MacBook. Spend six hundred dollars on a fucking decent laptop.
Speaker 2: Hey, mine wasn't bad. It just all you chewed my cord.
Speaker 7: I'm so crazy. How who is this guy that say he's depressed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still curious about that comment too.
Speaker 8: All right, everybody, love everybody. We love you guys. We appreciate you for jumping onto and listening to the special specials. We never know what's gonna happen. We drink a lot. You during specials, we get a little fucked up, and we usually go off and talk about crazy stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's a lot of fun things.
Speaker 8: So you know where to find is w W a strangerwpodcast dot com. Obviously, watch for the live specials, watch for when we're doing stuff because we have ideas.
Speaker 2: Going forward because I know people are usually busy.
Speaker 8: During holidays, and I was the whole My idea was the whole thing of like, let's do it around the holiday.
Speaker 7: Yes, when we did the Saint.
Speaker 8: Patti's Day episode, you can find that now on Patreon.
Speaker 7: I fell down because I was so drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was so fucking funny. We haven't even talked about that since that happened.
Speaker 7: Me and Anton have have you?
Speaker 2: Because you know where that film came from. That was me.
Speaker 7: I took it because the lot the stream is still going.
Speaker 2: No, the film the film, Anton has this for me.
Speaker 8: No, the film that we use for the Patreon at the ending was from my stream. Do not show it on this one Patreon exclusive. I literally fall down and I heard myself.
Speaker 2: I was brilli.
Speaker 8: It was so fucking Billy finds it funny when I heard myself and I could have died.
Speaker 2: I could have died. You wouldn't have died.
Speaker 8: Don't fucking show it. It's for the Patreon. If you've sounded the patreon, you can see me fall over and get fucked up. You fucking child, all right, but yeah, if you go on the Patreon, you can watch the like. This is the first special that we actually kept strictly for Patreon after we did the live, so make sure to check that out. If you appreciate us, we appreciate you. W W I change your podcast dot Com, change your podcast dot Just go find ship man, just go find it.
Speaker 2: This was different.
Speaker 8: I want to get in the history of Easter in different traditions. I thought it was something interesting. I think we got we got pretty buzzed. I'm pretty buzzed it it was. I would hope to see Billy more often.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get him on as much as I He moved so far away and try.
Speaker 7: I'm literally twenty five minutes away.
Speaker 3: Not even that was an hour drive today because of our work.
Speaker 8: Well that's I'm looking an hour away now, I'm like twenty minutes away, like half an hour. He works on the go, and it's his fault. I miss when he was a server.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I don't see you guys in a month because I'm going to Portugal.
Speaker 7: Every day Billy comes on here, he disappoints me.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, you want to come to Portugal. I want the money for that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe my country man. I was already saying, like you said, you're looking for a new job. I got job opportunities.
Speaker 2: I can't leave. You can make some money, go to Portugal. I can't leave. Well, we can fake. I'll figure it out.
Speaker 7: Do you want to make me a fake facts pass?
Speaker 2: Well, you can leave, you just can't come back.
Speaker 7: It was in his pants because he thinks, alright.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at my toe?
Speaker 8: You're talking two people, and alright, we'll see you guys, Tom cat Kerry.
Speaker 2: How many times I have to you? How many times gotta tell you? Do it? My mind to check it out now?
Speaker 1: The vacuum baseball Calf wins electric craft under the lightning.
Speaker 2: While I'm writing, I'm dividing that's hard.
Speaker 3: For the dump the ones who make it on the road, the ones who.
Speaker 2: Want to run away and call the mom. With every single line, I'm taking my time.
Speaker 11: To make sure every single ride is absolutely divine.
Speaker 1: JAP five game, Burnt Playing Turn and current pain it saving time tape.
Speaker 2: But the Game to nine game it's gonna get the.
Speaker 11: W and I also want the smcommatations on the mediocre at best. So why you'll listen to this sweet and savor? He never thought it to exists like a female bacon treat, but don't choose sweat it.
Speaker 2: We are one the same.
Speaker 11: Team at Joe Ricret you ever did cross me, Wima hesitat to turn you into a bar be reaping the kendall the.
Speaker 2: Genitals all used to be so soft that I'm no longer like that. These are the songs where I take my life back.
Speaker 11: No more advices in sight. I on the ride, so I can't pick the brakes with other mistakes will I make, even if there is something like getting away, I like, there's just no stop and I'm already I've both been waiting to Here goes Billy two hundred and sixty clicks Babies, We're right up the way pace up at the time, but that is what you get what you were hitting on, chicks.
Speaker 2: How from the barns buying your fantasy cars. I've been playing to pass rod carding, got quick vent, take back, taking my tongs, turnnay, getting fall of thof that. I know you're not used to, not lying with a big ship that's been blowing up used to how many times?
Speaker 11: I gotta tell you that I can do it with my mind too, so I will think of me behind the chu shot.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I've got two words to save this world till you learn from the way.
Speaker 13: We betraying girls on the box that you watch. This life is now what you not, your device brought up to be fucked. Not words of advice you God in a thought of what you're expecting to be. Where Brad was a short, endlessly young distress of this six instance, but night death and the same marginal dead this and then a portable.
Speaker 2: Be you and this suit you arrived, but never for me.
Speaker 14: I won't begin soumed out to die, and godly, ondly I always know what's watching me, posciously, and I knew what was abroad and jee bother me.
Speaker 2: As we get you a thread, we are leave.
Speaker 14: When we are Dad stop chose to say, others lose their weight strapped.
Speaker 2: In the past.
Speaker 14: There will be a new dage for the normal happy as the plan by the Man and.
Speaker 2: Hoops won't come true.
Speaker 14: And your character don't run to a stranger, no little bee than a stay putting you in danger.
Speaker 5: You me
Speaker 2: Hopal