Speaker 1: Ono, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Let's just jump right into it here and begin in an independence, Missouri with this round of ideotology.
Speaker 2: You ever been to Missouri?
Speaker 1: I have. My sister and brother both went to college in Missouri. Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: I thought you had some sort of connection there. I've never been cool.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Missouri. So uh. Woman pulls up in front of the count On Me Academy daycare place to pick up two of her younger kids. She's got her older eleven year old with her. Pulls up in front of count on Me Academy, says the infamous stay here and don't touch anything. I'll be right out. Can I take a guess? Sure?
Speaker 2: Something tells me he probably Well, obviously he touched everything, and I'm guessing he might have driven through the front of the place.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what the eleven year old did. He was impatient, said mom was taking too long, so he was gonna just leave you, so he hopped into the driver's seat.
Speaker 2: You're not giving me credit for just guessing that. I mean, don't touch anything. I thought maybe he just slammed it in, reversed him, you know, went for a joy ride.
Speaker 1: Right through the front of the building. Ice called.
Speaker 2: So it was the account on the academy. Don't count on us for the next several months. As we're going through reconstructions.
Speaker 1: Mom was taking too long for his liking, and he was just gonna.
Speaker 2: Leave brothers and sisters or frats anyway, leading the hell out of here. I'm going to get a pack of smokes meantime at home before they walk home.
Speaker 1: I guess God, I told you that the hell Raiser family homes right that incident.
Speaker 2: Which which incident I've heard.
Speaker 1: Stay here and the sister the group of the family that I knew, she's my age seven eleven right, No, it was an independent convenience store, you know what I mean? Yeah, tells her younger brother Jeff, don't touch anything while I'm in there. Oh boy, Yeah, right through the front of the store. She calmly gets in the car and backs it out and leaves.
Speaker 2: How long did it take the cops to.
Speaker 1: Never call him? What? Never caught him?
Speaker 2: Well, you never finished the story with that, never caught him? My gosh, I mean, this is back.
Speaker 1: Not every place had cameras end or where nobody had phones, and you know, you know, somebody at the body shop. You get that fixed right up. I guess they just said, never mind the brakes that are in front of UH on the front aisle.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess we just you know, hey, we're not going back to that place. Sound good? See if there's one from mom and dad, How did the mom and dad not just lose their minds on them?
Speaker 1: This is just Tuesday in that household.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: We got an early headliner of the week contender. This is kind of a lengthy headline, but you'll get the idea. Don't give it length. It also involves a Florida woman, so I have to write these down. I hope it's not too lengthy, all right? It says not a motherly thing to do. Colon, Florida woman allegedly caught hiding runaway teenage boy she wanted to adopt in a condo where the two would drink alcohol together. Okay, that last, I have.
Speaker 2: Not a motherly thing to do? Can I just summarize that with holding this old drunk this hag looking thing here.
Speaker 1: I guess made friends with the teenage boy and was stowing them away at her condo and found out that he liked the party and they partied together, and she thought maybe she'd want adopt him as a little party partner.
Speaker 2: Ma'am. Yeah, when you said it not a.
Speaker 1: Mothery thing to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think the system is gonna get into you.
Speaker 1: Right. How old is a kid? Teenager? H have his age here? It's over and pointa Gorda. I don't know, Sherry the Velly sixty one years old man just looking for someone to party with. Man, you don't have to adopt him. Yeah, she's just making it legit.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mightna stop my liquor store the way up for more Teddy.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: Somebody said, thank god, there's no more sigliders.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that little kid before he drove through the take care torching one up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know mom's got a pack of smokes somewhere in there. Probably. Wait, I can't paint her into that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go out to California.
Speaker 2: A side question. Yeah, all these stories you've told about that Brome family, Yeah, you've never had any of them reach out to you.
Speaker 1: Didn't stay in contact with him, I know.
Speaker 2: But you worked. You did a station down in West Palm for a while.
Speaker 1: I would think that they'd know. All of a sudden, they go.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's that redhead dude. That's Pat, the one that you used make fun of us for having what was it frogs in our pool? No, mullet in our pool.
Speaker 1: That's not the same that was Wildman.
Speaker 2: Has he ever gotten in touch with you? Oh?
Speaker 1: That there's no way he's still alive. There's there's no way.
Speaker 2: Never say never.
Speaker 1: No, I highly unlikely.
Speaker 2: I just rejoined Facebook and some people that I thought weren't alive anymore.
Speaker 1: I think I truly thought. I think that dude had some diseases going on before they were even discovered.
Speaker 2: Just from swimming with mullets pool. No, but I just recently joined Facebook again and honestly, Pat some people that I truly heard and thought were dead. I'm like, oh my god, he's alive. So bow Bolt bow might be out there or Broum's.
Speaker 1: A California teacher has been permitted to return to teach after allegedly trying to sell quote test enhancing pills to students.
Speaker 2: California.
Speaker 1: Multiple students report that this teacher was selling what he said were homework enhancing pills for five dollars. But if you wanted the special test enhancing pill. He had those for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: What was the drug?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, according after their investigation was done, there was They didn't find any grounds to remove the teacher.
Speaker 2: He's selling pills to kids.
Speaker 1: There is a belief that what he was actually schlepping were tailand all, which that presents a whole different situation. What if one of these kids had a reaction to tail and all. Yeah, they cleared this guy and let him go back to teach. You know, look, I know sometimes in teaching profession you get the crappy side of this, you know, and may not have the best pay, But that doesn't give you cart launch to open up a pill service in class pill service, make a little extra jack. I know what I'll do.
Speaker 2: These kids are so sleepy because they're up all that on video games. I'm gonna start selling speed. Yeah, he can get yourself. Well, is it back in the day you get yourself black beauty? No?
Speaker 1: No, I think I think.
Speaker 2: I think it was three fifty seven as well. Yeah, there's twenty one oh the test enhancing bill. That's the black Beauty.
Speaker 1: Twenty five bucks. You pop one of them.
Speaker 2: He for all a hocket full of money for teach Jesus. Born and raised in Central Florida. This is one on one one w j R R the FO