Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Just a couple of liars. Just a couple of liars, that's what we are. We spent like our whole day saying it was yesterday was the last day to one Billy Eilish tickets. Fun fact, it's not. We have them all day today and tomorrow too. I don't know why I think I was confused. I'll be honest. I think I was confusing it with the Sabrina Carpenter contest, which did end yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna blame you.
Speaker 1: How much is going on in my mind at this point. I can't keep track of all the giveaways.
Speaker 3: I was just blindly following you, and that's my bad. I should have double checked and I should have done my own research.
Speaker 2: But it's okay. I forgive you.
Speaker 4: For that.
Speaker 1: No, that is completely on me, because, as we established on the show yesterday, you don't read emails. So that is all on me because the only chance our show does what we're asked to do is if I read the email. That is my fault.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we're all just clear cut and agree with the.
Speaker 1: Benefit for you is we still have Billie Eilish tickets every twenty minutes a tag on Katie w B one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold, four minutes away from your first shot at Billy Eilish tickets.
Speaker 3: Yay, these are songs everybody should know. Within the first two seconds Fallin, feel like you're pretty well versed on your music.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: While we're waiting for Billy Eilish tickets, you want to see how you'll you'll pan out?
Speaker 1: What are we doing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play a little, a.
Speaker 3: Little song beginning of it, just like two seconds, and then we'll see if you can guess which song it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, two seconds, yep. I'm not great with song titles. You would say, you would think Fallon. You work in radio. You should? You don't know. No, I don't. I'm not great, but we'll try it.
Speaker 2: I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much, Uptown Punk because up soun Funk don't give it to you.
Speaker 2: You did good.
Speaker 3: You said you were hating on yourself. You're being a hater like I suck at everything in life and.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, and you don't wait, is that what you think about no.
Speaker 2: That's what you said directly. Second song, Dancy Queen.
Speaker 1: That that is actually known in like music as the most I think, the most identifiable intro to a song ever. That piano.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: They say, if you live on the face of the planet, you should know every Monday song on this list.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, mister bright.
Speaker 3: Side, Okay, you're doing good, very good. This one was kind of dumb because you hear the voice like there's no differentiating like you know you know this voice?
Speaker 1: Oh that love yourself beebs.
Speaker 3: You look okay, this one you should be able to identify according to this list, but I do.
Speaker 2: I think it threw me off a little bit. You're closing your eyes.
Speaker 1: Because you're I'm resting and think.
Speaker 2: Why are you so tired this whole week you've been You've been gruffling around.
Speaker 1: I'm tired.
Speaker 2: What is it about?
Speaker 1: I worked two jobs and you took off one of the days so that I had no one to even help me. I was just sitting here by myself, a single mom who basically works three jobs. Now, bring the action, Britney spears. Nope, it's not bring the action, but it's like work, bitch, nope, what is it?
Speaker 5: Work? Work?
Speaker 2: Scream and shouts and shout, and.
Speaker 1: Then I don't think this is the first time I messed this up. You bet a buck?
Speaker 2: Okay, this last one?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm best? What Britney spears? Why don't even bother? Terrible at everything?
Speaker 3: It's the last well screaming shot. It is Brady Spears with where I am? Okay, you should know this and I've been talking about it for like all week long.
Speaker 1: Oh Lord of the Rings. That's right, really, but never why that's not like a popular radio hit. Oh that's why he called in sick. He just wanted to watch a full Lord of the Rings movie and don't to.
Speaker 3: Watch it in between raising a family and working. And it's there four hours long, as it was taking me like six to six weeks.
Speaker 1: To get I know. I texted your wife about it and I was like, oh, yeah, he said he's been trying to get you to watch Lord of the Rings. And she said, it's just so awful. That's she said, literally, it's so awful. I chose to run on the treadmill over sitting on the couch watching it with him. I couldn't take it anymore. She really did that's a direct quote.
Speaker 3: She has avoiding me like a plag running on. She would have rather ACTUI watch it.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Do you know the name of our nine fifty winner? If you do six five to one, nine eight nine ktw B that it's the phone. Whatever you need, you call us right now. And by the way, these tickets because I know shows two shows. The tickets all day today on our show are for Billy's Sunday show.
Speaker 2: Oh sick, So we do.
Speaker 1: Because I'll be honest, I didn't know what the other days were for, but today I know for a fact they're all for Sunday show. I think we have our person on the phone. Hi, katiew B. What's your name, Mollie? Mollie, do you know the name of our nine to fifty winner? Yes, it's Kim That is correct, Molly. You're going to see Billy Eilish. No way, yes way, Molly.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome. Hold on, Molly, we'll grab your info and you need to remember Molly's name. At two thirty your next chance to win on KDWB Fellen and Cold. It's beautiful, says it oh god, it's.
Speaker 3: One on one point three Katie w B with foland Colts, ten.
Speaker 1: Minutes away from your Billy Eilish tickets. By the way, how often are you in that every twenty minutes?
Speaker 7: Cold?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 2: And what do I need if I'm like trying to win?
Speaker 1: The phone number is important six five, one nine eight nine, katiew B. But let me tell you right now, it's not the time to use that phone number because its.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight, okay, nine minutes away from that. Now fallin.
Speaker 3: I've been working hard. You were like, do you do nothing for the show? He showed up two minutes before two o'clock?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: They did happen to day, but you were in the building. I no, Can I quickly tell you the funniest story from like a week ago?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what we were talking about. So we create for our show every day. We call it a show sheet, where you's like, we write down what we're gonna do on the show, and I'll usually, like I started, I fill in all my parts. I sent it to Colt. He'll fill in some stuff and then we'll finalize things. Right, So I come in. It was like two weeks ago, and he's like, I don't even know why he was getting lippy, but he goes, I put so much on the show sheet today, and I was like, oh, okay, I haven't looked at it yet, thank you. I print it off, I bring it into the room. But he only wrote two things on it. One was one of my ideas, but he wrote it out. The second one just said, what part of your body do you hate?
Speaker 4: The mob?
Speaker 1: Okay dying laughing. I go, cool, no offense, but you did, like you said, you did so much, and then you started replaying your night. And that's where it gets even funnier.
Speaker 3: My daughter was sick, so I was up there at three am and I was like, all right, might as well work for the show on the show while she's like doing whatever, just crying being sick. Yeah, and then at some point fell asleep with my back against the wall.
Speaker 1: Must have been real early.
Speaker 3: And then the and I wake up and I look at my computer. I'm like, oh, yeah, that was good enough.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got everything filled in and I just was like, all right, done, And in my head I thought I had done a lot.
Speaker 1: And then the sleep cycle a confidence I did so much for this show.
Speaker 3: I was like, you're unworthy of me. I'd have done so much. I don't deserve any of this.
Speaker 1: Riten one of my ideas and your one idea? Which part you're funny? Do you make them?
Speaker 8: Months?
Speaker 2: And I don't even know if we had fun with that?
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I don't know if we're gonna have fun with this one. Listen, it's just fifty seconds. Okay, that's what I put together.
Speaker 1: I'm selling me. I can't wait on this.
Speaker 2: Episode of My Strange Addictions.
Speaker 5: I can't stop belting. My hearts will go on whenever I drive through the Lowry Tunnel. I just I have to.
Speaker 1: There's noting of me, and I know.
Speaker 5: That's my hard will row on. I don't know if it's like the smell or the senses that come for the tunnel or whatever. It's like the darkness that puts me in the space, but I just.
Speaker 3: Who That's this week on My Strange Addictions, And don't forget to check out next week's episode.
Speaker 1: My fake name is Todd. I live in Coon Rapids and I just can't get enough of squirrel meets.
Speaker 2: That's next week's episode. On my strange addictions.
Speaker 1: So which part of your body is released?
Speaker 2: Same?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we settle on the area.
Speaker 1: Large nipples large. Yeah, they're Canadian bacon sized.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just have a couple of questions. I guess suck, well that supposed.
Speaker 8: To be you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was going for there, but I do know I've been sipping a lot of night quill this week, and I've been in and out of consciousness, waking up sick.
Speaker 2: Neil children have.
Speaker 3: Been screaming at me all week long because if I don't tend to their ever need the day.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what I do know for sure? Though we have Billy Eilis tickets.
Speaker 1: We do. We're gonna come back with those. We also have our pop culture Minute. Uh what after just revealed he used too much tongue when kissing Ariana Grande and he apologized tour. We'll cover that in.
Speaker 2: Sixes. I guess time.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 2: Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: So I'm the funniest episode of SNL this year has been the Ariota Grande episode. It is It's it's so funny. But in it, she did a skit with well many with bow and Yang and he has a podcast, but in the skitch she plays the mom and Bowen is the boyfriend of her son, and there she's really competitive with Game Night. Anyway, she goes on the podcast because they're both in the Wicked movie together and he apologizes tour and this is what he said.
Speaker 7: I really have to apologize to you in person for what. I opened my mouth up too much when we test on.
Speaker 1: You absolutely did. I was shaking no no, no, no, no no in a bad way. No, yeah, she was in just like a disarming way because you know what, Like the return was so good, all right, So I thought that was really funny. But I guess there wasn't even a kiss in the original skit and they both were like should we kiss? Like, yeah, we should, but he was like yeah for a gay man, that was way too much open mouthed for you. I'm sorry, Like I didn't clearly there's no interest there, But I don't know. I believe Leonardo DiCaprio is gonna be fifty years old?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Mind blowing?
Speaker 2: Actually kind of, I do believe that part.
Speaker 1: Of me thought that made me feel old, and then part of me thought he was sixty. There was like there's weird in between.
Speaker 3: He's not aging like a typical like he doesn't really care about his like his body kind of.
Speaker 1: No, it seems that he does not really care about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know which is fine.
Speaker 1: I do kind of blame you for this cult. But Reagan, remember the breakdancer from Australia, Yes going into retur hirement. The thirty seven year old made the announcement, explaining that everything she went through in France it's aftermath. It basically took all the joy out of what she used to do get while competing, and all the backlash really destroyed her. She said, I don't think people should feel like crap about the way they dance. She said, I still break, but I don't compete and I'm not going to compete anymore, so don't expect to see her in the next Olympics.
Speaker 2: But she still breaks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nice solid, that's I don't you're not helping.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she got so much scrutiny.
Speaker 1: Like she you were the first person, like she's got a stupid breakdancer. She was horrible. You were the first person that told me about her.
Speaker 3: Sitting at a breakfast location eating my family. I look over and there's this I don't know. It was the commotion going on at the Olympics. I was like, is this the parking lot? Like, what's happening right now? And then it was break dancing, which proves my point. She put break dancing on the map. We need to owe her thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were so many people that dressed up for her as Halloween and just did the horrible routine. Maybe feel bad. Yeah, the voice of AOL's You've Got Mail has passed away at seventy four. You know this famous voice You've Got Mail. That's so sad. Seventy four. That's young in this day and age.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think it was a real person. I thought it was like AI.
Speaker 1: But he used to be on TV in Cleveland, and uh, yeah, I guess it was. He passed away the day before his seventy fifth birthday. He had an illness, which they haven't really shared what that is. But he was a staple of this Ohio station for years and he got that gig and yeah, kind of epic.
Speaker 3: That's like, what a way to be remembered by Does it say how much he made from the you got mail?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm gonna be honest with you had to do. I guess two hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: What dos? Oh? What a rip off? Do justice for him and his family.
Speaker 1: I wonder if aol was you know, probably nothing at that point, and you're like, oh, it's like back then, maybe two hundred dollars was a lot, Okay, but you probably didn't think that in eighty nine, in eighty nine for voice work, maybe because you didn't realize that it would go on as like of the most famous male voice.
Speaker 3: Really and back in eighty nine you could buy a house with like seven strawberries. So that's two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Penthouse vibes for sure. Uh. Should we do our next pair of Billie Eilish tickets?
Speaker 2: Probably should.
Speaker 1: Everyone that's listening is like, short, all you got mail, guy, Okay, here we go, give us call right now six five, one, nine eight nine kd WB And if you know the name of our two ten winner, you're gonna get tickets to see Billie Eilish Sunday Night. Easy, pas, we should be And then if you don't know the name that's fine, but listen to this one because you'll need the name for two fifty high KTWB. What's your name, Natalie? Natalie? Do you know the name of our last winner? I do it, Mollie, that's right, Natalie. You just want Billy Eilish tickets.
Speaker 2: Prayer, are you at work? Is that why you're whispering?
Speaker 1: Congratulations? Natalie. That's the name you need to remember for two fifty because we're doing this all day, so basically every twenty minutes you're gonna have a chance to call in. Will remind you of the phone number, but it's just in case you want to, like set an alarm. We'd prefer you listen to our show. Thank you so much, but it's that's gonna be on the tens, thirties and fifties, and you just have to know the name of the previous winner, and if you do, you get Billy Eilish tickets for her show on Sunday with Katie w B. All right, it's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cult. Let me tell you a little story. Okay, Well, tell you a little story about a dog.
Speaker 2: Oh what your dog?
Speaker 1: Frank, No, I'm gonna do with my dog. So this is like outside of Paris, which is in the early nineteen hundreds. Okay, there's a guy who lives right by the Sin, which is like the very big river in Paris that runs through. He lives there, it really is. He has a dog on property. Well, there's a kid playing on the bank of the Sin. The kid falls in. The dog jumps in the sin, which is dangerous anyway, like going into any moving body of water, dangerous for kids. Don't know if that kid could swim, very dangerous even for some dogs. The dog, immediately he heard that cry and the splashing, is like, oh my god, I got it. He runs, jumps over the hedge, jumps down the river bank, plunges into the stream just in time to rescue this kid. Immediately he was like presented with a succulent beefsteak. Oh my god. The town goes crazy. They're like yeah, They're like this is this dog is a hero.
Speaker 2: He is a hero. Like if you were to define hero, picture that dog pops up.
Speaker 1: Heck, yes, you see stories like this. A dog just like immediately protects a kid. It's amazing. This guy's like, oh my god, I have the most extraordinary dog ever.
Speaker 2: Did the dog get canceled, did he do something?
Speaker 1: No? So next thing you know, another kid falls in the sin. Not too long after, it's an infant, this time even smaller, even smaller. It's Paris. Anything goes with kids in Paris, and this is the early nine hundreds, so I don't even know that they were watching their kids at all.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: The dog again saves the baby. The dog again is rewarded with like a beefsteak, and it's like, oh my god, and this is like amazing. It's like all the kid, the kid won't remember this. All you have is basically a little bath at this point, okay, And the thing that happens is more and more kids are falling in and the dog is saving more and more kids, and they're like, all right, something is up here, because before only like one kid every few months was falling, and now there's a kid falling in constantly. And then the truth came out. There was a guilty party. Whenever this dog would see a child playing, he would knock the kid into the water and jump in to rescue it. Because he had established for himself.
Speaker 2: A pockable.
Speaker 1: Revenue in the form of a beef steak to a dog was like, oh, just like kicking kids in the river to get And honestly, I don't blame the dog, no, to be He's probably like, oh, am, I supposed to do this.
Speaker 3: I got a beefsteak every time I say one of these these human beings.
Speaker 1: Literally what we learned about in psychology, Pavlov's dog ding bell mouth salivates, kids scream, buy the water, pop it in, pull it out, beefsteak, boom by the being by the boom.
Speaker 2: I mean he didn't hurt anybody like that, as.
Speaker 1: Far as I know, I didn't. I didn't get any stories where like he didn't get to the safety saving of the kid in time.
Speaker 3: So okay, one, I'm gonna put this all the parents who can't blame the dog that's be closer to your kid.
Speaker 2: Make sure your kid doesn't fall in the river bank. I mean, what is happening.
Speaker 9: You're smoking six Yeah, Harris, the kids are probably smoking back then too, but still okay, so.
Speaker 1: You're saying it cool they smoke, but not playing near the edge of the yea And.
Speaker 3: Back then on water safety.
Speaker 2: Was ahead of an eight year old down in a pack of.
Speaker 1: Six Okay, okay, yeah, I mean, do I agree with you? Yes, that's all. I just feel like, yeah, the kids clearly weren't life jackets playing next to the river, but yeah, that that dog was a playboy.
Speaker 2: It is true.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if dogs like us, to be honest, I think they're just here for food. I genuinely think, like, if you didn't feed your dog, it would just turn on you instantly, which it should.
Speaker 1: They said dogs wouldn't do that. It's the cats that'll eat you.
Speaker 2: Wow, the cats will But dude, i've you all.
Speaker 1: You got three cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it would take them a while to get through me.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: I I'll know, I'll know Cuddle's been packing on some pounds. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Well that's kind of rude to say, but all right.
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish tickets coming up in four minutes on one O one point three kd WB one oh one point three, KATIEWB with Fallon and Could and you're Billie Eilish tickets. That's right. Billie Eilish's coming to the Twin Cities for two nights, and we have tickets right now for her show on Sunday sixty five. To one nine eight nine kd WB. It's ticket tagged all afternoon today and tomorrow. I'll be honest with you. I thought we were done with ticket yesterday and I was like, oh my gosh, we have so many more tickets. My apologies. That is totally my bad. That was my mis surprise. It was a good surprise. So basically, you just have to know the name of the previous winner. So hello, Katie w B. Hi, Hi, what's your name, Tina? Tina? Do you know the name of our two thirty winner?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Natalie, that's right, Tina.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see Billy Eilish.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday tomorrow. Well, gosh, happy early birthday. Now, did you have other plans or you're just like no, I'm good, I can just do this instead.
Speaker 10: I'll do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair. Do you know was your fiftieth Oh my gosh, it's a milestone birthday. You gonna see Billie Eilish. My god, I'm so excited. Okay, listen, I'm gonna warn you, Okay, okay, don't go too hard at the bar, okay, because here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna be overally celebrating because you're fifty and I can tell you this much just someone who turned forty recently. So only gonna go one of two ways. You're gonna fall asleep, or you're gonna get too drunk and you're to buy a super expensive uber.
Speaker 10: Okay, oh yeah, all right, so play it safe, all right, everyone good or happy early birthday?
Speaker 1: Everyone, Remember Tina for our next giveaway, your chance to win at three ten Billy Eilish tickets on KATIEWB one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and ticket tag every twenty minutes for Billie Eilish, which means we have three more pair of this hour three ten, three thirty and three fifty. But also we had this feature called the talkback where if you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, you'll notice there's like a record button and you can record a message. And I'll be honest. Some days I for gonna check it. I should check it more off it. Another day I'm checking it out. I'm like, oh, okay. Dilemma. So these people buy a new house and play're doing some renovations and they find something in the walls of the house. We're gonna talk about it. You can hear the talk back they left us in five and a half minutes on KTWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold, just a couple of minutes away from your next chance one Billy Eyelish tickets now until then. Uh, we were a little surprised by this talkback we got. So you can what a talk back is. It's just one more way to communicate with us. On the iHeartRadio app. If you listen to KATIEWB, which is free, there's a little record button you can leave message of the I think it's up to thirty seconds and we got this one. I'm gonna be honest with you. It sounds it sounded to me like the woman wrote down what she was gonna say, because it doesn't it sound she's kind of reading it.
Speaker 3: Well, you are timed with the thirty soys, maybe she wanted to get it off her chest. I guess, so boil it down.
Speaker 1: So she'll explain. But they have a new house. They found something in the walls. Here is the audio, and we're going to discuss what we think they should do. My husband and I have a real dilemma. We bought a house in Plymouth six months ago, did some remodeling and phoned forty thousand dollars in.
Speaker 2: The wall to the dollar.
Speaker 1: Dates on the bills are from the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 10: Bought the house from the original owner and that person has moved into us soon you're living.
Speaker 1: Do we get to keep it? Do we have to tell the police?
Speaker 10: Do we have to contact the previous owner?
Speaker 11: What do we do?
Speaker 1: Okay, so forty big ones. I feel like you're going to find one or two things in a while. You're gonna find a body. You're gonna find money apparently, or I guess some weird old stuff. But that forty thousand dollars is so much money. My question would be did his did was he able to make decisions when he was moved out of that house into the assistant living space he's in and then like his family sold it or did he sell it knowing you know what I mean? Because I think that's a big difference. If he doesn't, if he wasn't in the right headspace, maybe he has for instance, maybe he has Alzheimer's or something. Right, he wouldn't he would not have left that in there. But this is all speculation, right, But then there's the obviously, when you buy the house, you buy everything in it, or that or that the previous owner leaves behind.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm not saying it's morally correct, but what I'm saying is if you buy a house and then six months after you close on it, you find a bunch of mold in the basement, that's your issue.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The only difference is you don't find mold this time. You found forty thousand dollars. So that's I feel like you.
Speaker 1: But you can, actually you could retroactively. I think you could sue the previous owners if they didn't disclose that because I think I've known people who who've tried to do that. Really I don't, I don't. Doesn't mean you're going to necessarily win. You have to have a pretty good case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not on TikTok everybody's talking about like, oh, yeah, I bought my house, worst decision of my life.
Speaker 1: Fine, well that's why you do it. That's why you do an inspection, by the way, because you discover a lot of things, but the inspection can't find everything. The inspection was going to find forty thousand dollars in the wall, So what is my initial reaction, my initial reactions like yours shady finders keepers and losers sweepers.
Speaker 2: It is a little shady and probably.
Speaker 1: And also that person might be like when you hide Christmas gifts and you forgot where you hit it, they may not remember where they and they may be like, oh, it's lost that or a family member stole it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, if you're putting forty thousand dollars in a wall, you're probably being You probably know every cent you have.
Speaker 2: You don't trust anything, you would think.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm wondering if the old guy that moved out was not like there mentally at the time when they placed him in this old person's home. Yeah, so he couldn't tell anyone.
Speaker 2: You should keep it.
Speaker 1: There's some harm vibe, you.
Speaker 2: Should feel bad about it. Well, it's god like a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm like, what if he's in this assisted living home and his family's freaking out because they don't know how to pay for it because they're so expensive, and that money would like end out in his life and the best like in like the best possible setting of comfortable setting for him. Man, I don't know, because there's a lot of karma that goes along with that too. What would you do? Five three nine two one KDWB one. In case you missed it, they bought a house six months ago. They're renovating it. They find forty thousand dollars in the wall. The previous owner is alive, but he's an older gentleman and like assisted living care. I think so they don't know if they should just keep it or if they have to tell the person it's rough. You could text five three ninety one KTWB one. Okay, here we go Billie Eilid's ticket six' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. I would have loved to get calls on this topic and chat with you, but there's no way you're ever going to get through the phones with people trying to win. Billy Eiland. We do, and it's ticket tag, which means you have to know the name of our two fifty winner. We're giving his way every twenty minutes. Hello, ohay we go, Hi, Katy w B. Oh it's this kind of call.
Speaker 2: Oh you got multiple phones going on in the max?
Speaker 1: Oh yea, how many phones you got going? Good for you do whatever you can? Oh, my goodness, is it time to call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're talking to us right now. This isn't a recording. How many calls are you using to call?
Speaker 1: That's okay, you could use twenty. You're allowed to use as many folks as you want to call. I know, but I think listen, you're not in trouble. You are the right caller. Congratulations on that feat in itself. Okay, one of your phones got through. What is your name? Oh no, my name is Kylie. Sorry, Kylie, listen, No, let Kylie be excited. I get it, Kylie. This is a very exciting moment. Okay, so you already know the name who was our two fifty winner. That's right, Kylie. You got Billie Eilis's tickets. Congratulations, thank you. You're so welcome to go see her on Sunday night. And if you are still trying to win the Billie Eilish tickets, remember Kylie's name. At three point thirty on Katie WB Bellen Today's Trending with Bellan and Colt on one on one kat w B. Really quick. I wanted to get to some of the text messages we got. We got a talk back, which is like where you can record a message and send it to us, and it was a woman saying, Hey, my husband and I bought a house like six months ago. We're doing renovations. We found forty thousand dollars in the walls. The guy we bought the house from, he's like in a I don't know how to probably say, because I don't know if he's assisted of living old folks home. I can't rember exactly what she said. Do we give the money to him? Do we keep it? It's like such a dilemma, and we kind of went back and forth on it. We got your feedback on it. This first text says I would take it, keep it, certainly not call a local radio station to tell it everyone. This one says they should keep the money. It's original owner. They didn't trust banks. I guess probably not a crime. What is left is the new owners. I get having a conscious that it feels bad, but it shouldn't. This text says it all about ethics, the power of reaping what you sew. I would reach out of the previous owner's family and see if they there's any reason to believe anything was hidden in the wall, and see how it plays out organically. Take the money without communication or even an attempt to communicate could result in negative karma.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is something about that not which still seems selfish by the way, it still seems like you're only looking out for yourself.
Speaker 2: True, that's a great point.
Speaker 5: I would.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would keep it, but I also I want to be able to sleep well.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I am I know myself.
Speaker 3: I am going to keep this, but I am going to be anxious about it for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but part of me is like I wouldn't want to contact the family because of course you're like, hell, yeah, we want that forty thousand. If they knew about the forty thousand, they would have already reached out and like, hey, we left forty thousand dollars somewhere.
Speaker 3: If you find it, what if you split it, be like we left twenty thousand, I found twenty thousand, and then you could do it half and half so your person.
Speaker 1: So I'm less guilty if you did that. But I don't know that I would recommend that either, And I don't play Come on, taxes, how does that work? Ain't nobody got to know?
Speaker 2: Just take a half anyway?
Speaker 1: Caribou and Dunn Brothers both have dropped their holiday drink lineup a lot of loaded with cranberries and cookie butters, all the things you want. They have like a I mean they have a ton. They have a cranberry energy drink with coconut milk, cold foam sparkling drink. They have cranberry dark chocolate espresso shaker in the lineup. I mean they're just coming in hot with these drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about Trader Joe's. They have their all everything, all of the treats and stuff all lined up by the bread section.
Speaker 1: Two Dune Brothers. One of their drinks, Brown Sugar Oat Nog Latte comes with whipped cream, a candy cane, mocha, white chocolate and crushed candy canes, a cookie butter Nirvana. Oh hell yeah, getting horned up for your Sorry, that is your trending. It's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. We have your chance to win one thousand dollars now, then we're gonna play Lady Gaga. Then your next chance at Billie Eilish tickets on KATIEWB one on one point one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cold and your Billie Eilish tickets at six five, one, nine, eight nine kd w B. We're giving his way every twenty minutes through ticket tags, so you have to know the name of the previous winner, which was at three ten. Hello, Katie w B. Hi, Hi, what's your name? Angel? Angel? Do you know the name of our three ten winner.
Speaker 10: Is Kylie?
Speaker 1: That's right, Angel, you got Billie Eilish tickets.
Speaker 12: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Angel, who are you gonna take with you to Billie Eilish?
Speaker 10: Oh my daughter for her birthday?
Speaker 1: Oh win'ter birthday?
Speaker 10: Her birthday from the thirteenth?
Speaker 1: And what's her name then? And how old is she going to be? Oh my gosh, you're still spoiling her and she's twenty six years old. I love an Angel, You're an amazing mom.
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten the gifts in like seventeen years.
Speaker 1: That's a whole different story, caled Hey, Angel, congratulations. Hold on one second, we'll grab some info from you. You will need to listen at around three fifty for your next chance to winn. You need to remember the name Angel on Katie WB.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WB with fallon and Cold. We hosted an event with them and a casual eight thousand people at Mall of America Dud.
Speaker 2: It was so busy the ground was shaking.
Speaker 1: That was actually the most bizarre moment for sure.
Speaker 2: I literally was questioning.
Speaker 1: Your your safety. Yeah, we have our after school pop quiz right now. This is specifically for Nickelodeon Universe tickets, not Billie Eilish tickets. Nickelodeon Universe tickets. So if you want to call for nick you tickets right now to answer some trivia questions at six five, one, nine eight nine. Katie w B. All right, it is time for our after school Pop Quiz on KATIEWB. But first you can start calling right now for your chance to win Billie Eilish tickets. Sixty five to one, nine eight nine, katiew B. We're gonna play the game and then we'll come back and grab our Billie Eilish winner. We have Tammy playing Jenny this afternoon and our after school Pop Quiz for Nickelodeon Universe passes. Gon ak you some trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name and the first to two wins. Are you ready? Question number one, which American state is the largest by area Jimmy, yes, Cammy, Texo not Texas. Oh so close, Nikki. Do you have a guess? Jenny no, yes, Jenny sorry. What's your guests?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I would say Florida. Not Florida. Florida's a good guest, though, it's Alaska.
Speaker 2: That is the everybody forgets about Alaska.
Speaker 1: A little hidden hidden gem there, all right? Question number two, how many stripes does the Adidas have in its logo? Jenny, Jenny.
Speaker 11: No, Cammy No.
Speaker 1: Jenny said her name first. So what is the answer, Jenny, I'm sorry, said it is not for Cammy.
Speaker 12: What did she guess?
Speaker 1: She guessed four?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 1: That is correct, Cammy. Question number three, what is the term for the fear of spiders? Oh? The answer is a rachnophobia. Question number four, how many justices serve on the United States Supreme Court? Jenny, yes, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 1: I'm remember this one, not one hundred and forty? Candy, do you have a guest? The answer is nine? I'm sorry. Okay, So, by a draw, Cammy is the only one with a point, which means Cammy does when today Jenny, thank you for trying but we're gonna get Cammy the Nickelodeon Universe passes. Thank you. You can try again tomorrow, though, Jenny, Okay, thank you. Right here we go. Ticket tag for Billie Eilish tickets. Hello, katiew B. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hold up, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Sorry sorry, so sorry. Hello, katyw B. What's your name? Hi? Ariel, Hi Ariel? Are you at work right now?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: I can always tell because the people are like, Hi, it's Ariel, Ariel. Do you know the name of our three thirty winner?
Speaker 2: Yes, Angel, that's correct.
Speaker 8: That means you want Billie Eilish tickets. This is ASMR Radio Wedding for Billie Eilish. You have tickets for a Sunday night show. Congratulations. She's like, I'm so creeped out, shut up.
Speaker 1: Out all right. If you are listening and you are just disgusted about what you just heard by me, I apologize. You will need to remember the name Ariel, though, because we have yet another pair of Billie Eilish tickets at four to ten, and you have to say Ariel to win those tickets. Because it's tick attack on, KATIEWB. It's cool you can say the one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt. Okay, we do have Billy Eilish tickets. That's very exciting. We're gonna do those at four ten. We're also going to do a little round of normal or nope when we come back. Are you ready for it? You want a little teaser of one dude, chancer, don't answer it? Okay, normal or nope. Picking your nose while driving is okay if you dare, don't you dare? Say you just are? You just wait for six minutes?
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 3: Google the ending of movies. I can't wait for anything. I don't like waiting six minutes.
Speaker 6: Okay, normal or nope?
Speaker 13: On one one three Katie WB.
Speaker 1: Just a few minutes away from your Billie Eilish tickets. Don't you worry. But first, we do this each week and if you ever have one, we highly highly encourage you to text it in five three ninety two one, KATIEWB one. These are things that you're like, I do this or my partner knows it? Is this normal or not so normal or nope? It's okay to pick your nose while driving normal?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, if you have never done it? You're probably lying to yourself.
Speaker 1: I kin't know why what it is about driving, you know what I mean? Like, why is it all of a sudden this is the moment I have something in my nose. But it really does seem to.
Speaker 2: Line up that way thinking about this. I've been thinking about this, Yeah, what do you got?
Speaker 3: Because you're busy when you're not driving, you're doing a bunch of things. And then the one time you have like a second to just sit there and do nothing, you're like, oh, yeah, there's something in my nose. I think it was already in your nose, but you were just busy with work or whatever, and then you didn't realize until you're just sitting there with nothing to do.
Speaker 1: I don't completely agree with that. H this is gonna be I don't know too much information. The only I don't my husband constantly is plucking at his nose, constantly despicable one of his top most disgusting qualities. But I only ever do anything with my nose if like I happen to like go to like do like a selfie video and I'm like, oh god, there's something that people can see. I remove it. It's not really a dig situation because usually it's at the surface or if there's something very irritable there, you know what I mean, Like maybe you've just been sick. So I don't agree with that because like I feel like it just all of a sudden, you just feel it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think maybe you're holding on too long.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like maybe or or maybe your condition is the habit so you sit down then boom.
Speaker 1: Maybe and that is possible. But I do think it's normal, and I know that it's normal for everyone else on Highway seven because every day I'm driving home, there's someone digging next to me, Like every single time.
Speaker 2: You think you're alone on the streets, but you're not, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm I do so many weird things when I drive them. I'm so afraid people are gonna see me and like take a picture and send it to you.
Speaker 3: The other day, I saw somebody eating like pancakes from McDonald's while driving.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a that's a wild.
Speaker 1: That's that's the big breakfast baby, and let me tell it big eggs while driving drive through items. It's so crazy, I would argue, cereals crazier and I have done and seen people do that. It was dumb. It was when I was in my twenties and I had to be at work at eight am, which felt very early, and I would like grab a bowl of cereal on the way out and just actively eat it.
Speaker 2: You don't just grab a bowl of cereal. It's like a two.
Speaker 1: It was faster than you know, making like eggs or something.
Speaker 2: You got to drive back it.
Speaker 1: But that was very dangerous, and I'm like, that's so. That was basically the early days of texting and driving, because texting and driving wasn't a thing then, so my texting and driving recklessly was eating cereal and driving, so so stupid. Normal or Nope, When going on a walk or walking around the neighborhood, looking into people's windows to see what they're layout of their home looks like, or to see what kind of decorations they have up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty normal.
Speaker 2: It's hard to not.
Speaker 1: If I was walking by, I need to know more because if they have their lights on really bright and it's dark kind of dark out, you see. But like when I'm out for a daytime walk, I am not peeking in windows or like trying to see what's up with my neighbor's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've thought about this because I am a people watcher, and I'm like, what is so fascinating about this? I think the issue is you're just you're you're living a life right next to this other person who's also living a life. So I'm just naturally curious, like what's going on in that house? Like you're about five feet away from me in Saint Louis Park, so like, what is It's crazy that you have a whole life in that house and it's literally an arm length away for me, right right?
Speaker 1: I look, I peep, it's by the way. It's I don't I don't think. I don't agree with it being completely normal. I think it's normal if you're like driving by tow a quick glance, but to like figure out what their layout is. I do not actually agree with that. I don't think that's normal. We gotta do Billie Eilish tickets. You can call right now five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. While we're waiting for people to call cold did you say you're a people watcher? What have you observed about me?
Speaker 2: Uh, you're a go getter.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna say that you spend too much time in the candy machine.
Speaker 3: You're very diligent, You're hard working, successful a business woman.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not in charge of your like pay right, like I can't give you a raise or anything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you have a cookie in your purse at all times.
Speaker 1: I wish, oh god, I would eat it. Hi, katiewb Hi.
Speaker 10: I'm calling him for the Billie Eilish tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your name, Crstal? Crystal? Do you know the name of our three p fifty winner?
Speaker 5: Ariel?
Speaker 1: That is correct, Crystal, You're going to Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: My god, I've been.
Speaker 10: Trying to always Yes, you're so excited.
Speaker 1: Best mom ever. What's your daughter's name, Arianna Ariana. Congratulations, Your mom got you your Billie Eilish tickets and now you need to remember the name in Crystal for your next chance to win at four point thirty on one oh one point three. Katie w B. Congrats Crystal.
Speaker 6: Dud.
Speaker 1: Okay, it just got a bunch of news stories. First of all brought to you by Ova lesk Lens Liam Payne. There have been three people charged in his death officially, so here's the breakdown. The first person is a suspect described as a friend who was actually in Liam's hotel room with him, but left him at some point before he died. The suspect has been charged with abandonment of a person before death, which I did not know was a thing. But maybe it's because he was acting erradically or something and didn't alert anyone.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's weird.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was a thing. The second suspect is a hotel housekeeper who police believe likely delivered drugs to Liam in a soapbox, and as reported, yeah, cops have been eyeing the dove soapbox found in the room because only housekeeping staffers have access to that soap supply within the hotel. The third suspect is the alleged drug supplier, who prosecutors say delivered narcotics to Liam twice on October fourteenth, so two days before his death. The alleged dealer and the hotel staffer are both basing charges for dealing, and prosecutors say they combed through more than eight hundred hours of hotel surveillance video after conducting multiple raids at the hotel and at homes from around Buenos Aires. So they're taking it really seriously and I think that's I mean that does.
Speaker 2: That's wild that they can for abandonment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that was a thing, but I guess.
Speaker 2: So ah, so weird this year responsibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also in probably the cringiest story of the day, I don't read a lot of stories about Lamar odom, but he got a golden ticket to a sex doll factory. I guess this is a thing I don't know in like Vegas, and basically you get to go around and create a very realistic doll. And he's modeling his after Chloe Kardashian. The dolls usually go anywhere from eighty to twenty thousand, but you know they're saying the real doll will probably cut Lamar a deal. Why it's so creepy? If I was Chloe'd be like, what are you doing?
Speaker 13: Creepy?
Speaker 1: It should be illegal.
Speaker 2: A little weird does a lot A lot. I don't know a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it isn't illegal to be a lot of weird though, but.
Speaker 2: It feels like it should be a felony.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's something messed up and there listen, something's off with this guy. Anyway, let's be honest Reagan. Remember her, the famous breakdancer from the Olympics. She's Australia. Yeah, you were the first one to make fun of her. To me, she's thirty seven years old, and she's like, basically, yeah, why what do you have now?
Speaker 2: She moves so well for thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Now what you said before you found out our age? Well, well, she said, basically, I don't think people should feel crap about the way they dance. I still break, but I don't compete. I'm not going to compete anymore. She basically said that all the attention was so overwhelming and it really it really hurt her. Yeah, but she did at least say she'll be turning up in her living room every now and then.
Speaker 2: Okay, she put break dancing on the map, or sorry, breaking on the.
Speaker 1: Map, but not in the way break dancers or her wanted, like everyone was an.
Speaker 2: Olympic sport if she didn't come out and do her.
Speaker 1: Right cult but everyone thought it was a joke and a bit. And she was so upset because she's like, I worked so hard on that. I mean, can you imagine he worked so hard for something for the Olympics and then people are like, oh, Michael Phelps kidding with that.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If I were to like, Okay, I'm a I'm gonna beat Noah Lyles, I'm gonna sprint every day all day long, and I get there and then I lose because I'm me, I don't know if I'd be mad about it, be like all right, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm not elite.
Speaker 1: Bowen Yang is apologizing to Argana Grande. She's on the latest episode of his podcast, and here's why'sogizing.
Speaker 2: I really have to.
Speaker 7: Apologize to you in person for what I opened my mouth up too much when we test on.
Speaker 1: You absolutely did. I was shaking no no, no, no, no, not in a bad way. No. So basically, yeah, she they did skit where they kiss, and he was like, I think you got a little too into it. By the way, he's not into women, so it's not like he was like trying to get fresh with her. I think he just was in the scene.
Speaker 3: But it's like a moment you get overthink, especially on live TV, You're like, how do I do it?
Speaker 2: Am doing it? Correct?
Speaker 1: Your friends? In real life? They did the movie Wicked together and stuff, so I at least they do know each other. Also, if you are a fan of Yellowstone, it's finally returning on Sunday to the Paramount Channel. Uh, they say previous screatings for TV critics have been delayed to contain spoilers.
Speaker 2: What about is Kevin Costner and or well.
Speaker 1: Remember yes and no there are But why he's he's like not going to be in it? They're saying. They think the rumor is he might not like he might make it for an episode.
Speaker 3: But then that's the rumor.
Speaker 1: But I mean, they have to do something with this character because remember he's done with Yellows and he's like, I'm not doing any more Yellowstone. And if they carry on with the show or characters and he's refusing to do it, they got to figure out something. He's like that he was the lead character, so they have to figure out something with that. That is your pop culture minute. We're gonna get you a keyword to one of one thousand dollars and then don't forget. At four thirty your next chance to win Billie Eilish tickets on Katie w B one. Can you believe it? Colt?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 10: How many?
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish tickets. Have we given away at this point.
Speaker 3: Based off my calculations, which are probably wrong? Go on around seven thousand.
Speaker 1: That's i't I don't think that's right. Oh no, are you also about at math? I thought you were. I thought you told me you were a decent amount because I'm really bad at math.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been doing it for like a week. Times when I carry the one yeah around like no, well.
Speaker 1: We do nine. We do nine on each show, nine pair each show right, three each hour?
Speaker 2: Nine times three is twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven carry the four seven thousand.
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 1: Oh what's wrong?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 1: You aren't good at math anyway? Call right now six, five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. It is your chance to win Billie Eilish tickets. It's for her show on Sunday. By the way, you do have to know the name of our four to ten winner. If you don't know, that's cool. Hold listen to this winner for your chance at four to fifty. That's how's ticket tag works. You have to know the name of the previous winner. Okay, you ready for this?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: Hi, KATIWB. What's your name?
Speaker 10: Rachel?
Speaker 1: Rachel? It's dolling and cult. How you doing, I'm doing great.
Speaker 10: Great.
Speaker 1: Do you know the name of our four to ten winner, Crystal? That's right, Rachel. You're going to Billy Elis. Congratulations. Now, Rachel Bill is a very important name to remember. She's awesome, she won Billy tickets. But also she's your ticket in so remember the name Rachel. At four point fifty on one on one point three Katie w B. Also, we're gonna put you on hold really quick, Rachel. We're gonna come back. There's a woman and her husband just went on a bachelor party. I think it's her fiance went on a bachelor party to Vegas, came back with quite the confession. We're going to talk to her next on KATIEWB. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Balin and coult. We you know, I think we cover a bunch of different things on our show. Obviously, relationships are big, and Dina is joining us today. She is engaged, but her Beyonce just admitted something to her and has pretty interesting reasoning, and we were like, okay, did you got to you gotta come on the show with us, So we're gonna help her out a little bit. Dina how are you? I'm okay, how are you good? Thank you? I guess it's always weird when you say how are you and you know that you're at a name. Maybe not the best situation, So.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well what's going on?
Speaker 1: Dina?
Speaker 10: So basically, my fiance attended a bachelor party in Vegas a few months ago, and he just told me that he hooks up with one of his friends, who is a guy.
Speaker 1: By the way, okay, and.
Speaker 10: I didn't know he swung that way and he says he didn't either.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was going to say, obviously, you know, my initial reaction is when you said he went to a bachelor party, my mind went straight to the guy or like, oh no, what did he do? But then you say hooked with a friend. My mind immediately is like, oh, we're the girls on the trip, which is really close minded. And then you're like, no, with one of his guy friends. But my next question would have been is he bisexual? Is that something you knew about him? But you're saying you he doesn't. He's never he's never talked about it. Does he say maybe he is? He's exploring?
Speaker 10: No, Okay, he said it was his first time hooking up with a guy and asked me if he was gay, and he's like, hell no, And I was just like, okay, calm down, So why did you.
Speaker 1: Hook up with the man?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Well what did he say?
Speaker 10: I mean, just had like this really strange explanation. He said, like the time change threw him off and made him like gay due to jet lag. I don't even know if this is possible.
Speaker 1: Did you say he went to Vegas. Isn't that like only like a two hour time difference from Minnesota. I don't understand jet lag to make it a little bloopy, but I so he is claiming, if I get this right, he is claiming the jet lag of a two hour time zone difference made him gay.
Speaker 10: That's what he wants me to believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I have so many questions because part of me is like, this is your fiance, regardless he cheated on you, So I'm so sorry that happened. Okay, Yeah, now number two I I have. I just have so many questions. He came home and told you, which to me is like, Okay, you didn't find out by snooping. He did tell you, which tells me there's some level of now guilt that is.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that makes me believe him, because he was if this was like him just trying to get it in, and he's like, you know, I think he would have hit like maybe he's extremely confused, like you like, I think the time change made me gay. Now I've been in different time zones. I can't remember if I was more flamboyant.
Speaker 2: I don't. I probably not.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, Like you're just digging a hole over there, don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out what he's trying to say. That's all I'm trying to figure out. Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he want Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe he had confusing feelings. But the fact that he comes to me, he's like, I'm like yelling it at you. Also when you ask him, that part feels a little defensive, like he doesn't want to be in his mind. But I don't, I don't know it, So we think he's in denial.
Speaker 10: Probably I really had I'd never this is coming. I never had any doubt about our relationship until he had this insane conversation and I was literally like, in a different environments, Wren, you gay, like I really don't even know.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was gonna go gay, probably Vegas would be the place to do it.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of drinks, You're hanging out with a lot of beautiful people. I'm just saying, like, I don't listen.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get in the headspace of your man, that's all.
Speaker 2: And it's very difficult. I don't know if I'm I'm the one to be able to tackle.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what to do to like be supportive, because if he if he was having confusing feelings, like part of me feels like you would want to be supportive, but the other part of me's like, no, you cheated on me period, Like I like, I feel like that. It just adds so many layers. I don't even know where to begin with this one. Someone helped. I don't even know what to say. I think to answer your question, no, I don't think a time zone difference to an a different area code can quote unquote make you gay. If that's what he said, that sounds insane to me.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he's in denial.
Speaker 10: Like if he's in denial, like, what does this mean about our wedding?
Speaker 1: You know, that's a good question. I don't know. I feel like you're gonna have to talk to someone about that. I mean maybe if you have any advice for Dina or any thoughts on this in general, you can call us six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. You can always text five three nine two one Katie w B. One. I do not think that I am qualified to give you advice on this, Dina, because this is your life, this is someone you were planning to marry. I think you had to take a little beat and take some time and really like dig into this one with your fiance if you even want to move forward with marrying him.
Speaker 10: Makes my.
Speaker 5: Boss.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. Okay, we just talked to a woman and she said that her fiance goes on a bachelor party in Vegas. And he since like, Hey, can I tell you something. I hooked up with one of my friends who is a guy. And she's like, are you into many He's like, oh no, I'm not gay, like kind of like that, and she's like, okay, then why did you hook up with a guy? He's like, I think it's because of the time change. It like threw me off and like maybe made me gay due to jet lag. And so she's like, I know it sounds ridiculous, but is that possible.
Speaker 3: I've been a lot of places flext I go to Michigan.
Speaker 2: Michigan is Eastern time.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm not more flamboyant, right, I haven't gone gay yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's still time I go every summer.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, I think I think in a.
Speaker 2: Setting where there's a cabin and just got a lot of rose.
Speaker 1: But maybe you know you said you were in a similar situation.
Speaker 2: Right, to be.
Speaker 13: Honest with you, I could have kind of understand a good time to get it. And I'm changing my voice because I don't want anybody to recognize me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 13: Happened to me?
Speaker 1: Go on, tell us everything?
Speaker 13: Okay, So I am completely straight, ever been in my entire life, and I ended up doing the same thing and I never thought that it would happen, and it actually did and I didn't mind it.
Speaker 1: But have you ever done it again or have you thought about doing it again?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have, So do you consider that maybe then you would be like by curious, Yes, And.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm thinking that it was That's what I'm thinking it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think maybe he didn't even think it was like possible, or like he never even like maybe he had an idea, but like just never acted on it. And then it was like the right place, right time, right time zone, and he just went in for it.
Speaker 13: Yeah. Yeah, and actually you know he was down for the same thing and it happened, and.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a serious question. I have a series. First of all, were you at a different time zone? Also?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because I feel like that part of it's like ridiculous. Okay, But my next question is, how would you even test that out? Because I feel like you'd be so scared to test because you'd be so scared to test that out. Like what even if it's like your friend who's like you're straight, like.
Speaker 3: Testing out with a friend or just testing out in general, Well, I think it's.
Speaker 1: Even scarier with a friend because that could affect your friendship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it really didn't affect a friendship at all. It is just something that we just did and we just didn't talk.
Speaker 1: About it, never talked about it again.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, we ended up going out for drinks and then it just happened after that, And I mean I already knew that he was fie. Oh I just went Okay, So.
Speaker 1: That's how well you knew he was fie. That definitely opens up the window for that. Okay.
Speaker 3: Have you tried to pick up anybody else, like just at a random bar.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Never, because I was wondering that too, because it would be a tricky, tricky.
Speaker 3: Waters to like if you don't know that they're one hundred percent interested in men, and then you like cannot, like you be afraid if they were going to get offended or whatever.
Speaker 2: That'd be like a pretty hard thing to navigate.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And also because it was with my friend, I felt safe, you know, it felt like I was in a safe place. I mean, we were best friends, and yeah, it just just happened.
Speaker 5: Didn't change anything though.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like you're grateful for you know, how everything played out, and that's you know, that's great.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi Katie w B. What did you have to say about the story we just heard about this girl's fiance?
Speaker 12: Okay, so this is this is coming from my experience and point of view where I was married for fourteen years my ex wife decided she's a lesbian and took off with a female coworker. My advice, my list, you know, make sure that he has I'm going to figure his stuff out and get his head on straight, you know what. Or she makes a commitment her life to him.
Speaker 1: That's true. I mean, I do think he needs it. Sounds like he does probably need to figure some things out about himself. Doesn't mean they couldn't get married. It just means I think he Yeah, I think you're right, he should figure out what's going on. If that means anything more, not just be in denial, but like maybe explore that a little bit before. Yeah, they commit, Okay, I mean the texts are crazy, by the way. Top No, I mean there are literally like one hundred texts. I don't have like a top favorite text. I gotta be honest with you. It's a very big mix. The top question that people keep asking is they want to know if that guy's friend is gay or bisexual, because that does make a big difference. They think, I think so a that it would happen again.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe I don't know if it once, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But a big thing too is just like no one, They're like she's in denial, Okay, like obviously the story.
Speaker 2: Like online is cheating.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we do have Billie Eilish tickets. It is our final pair today. Don't worry, we have more tomorrow. So six five, one, nine, eight nine kd w B. If you know the name of our four thirty winner, then you get to go to Billie Eilish. Oh, and you have to get through on the phone lines, and that is that does prove to be.
Speaker 2: Tricky, difficult part.
Speaker 1: I would say, I get it, and I know how hard it is. I'm so sorry if you don't get through today. Hi KATWB Hello KATWB Oh No, Hi KTWB, I'm calling. Yeah. What's your name?
Speaker 10: Leah?
Speaker 1: Lea? Do you know the name of our four thirty winner, Rachel? That's right, Leah. You're going to Billie Eilish. Congratulations, you've been trying for a minute. Okay, well you're going to her show on Sunday night. Like I said, that was our last pair today. We'll have more coming up tomorrow on Katie WB.
Speaker 2: Back Throwback, throw Down, take you back to the old school, kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, we each pick a throwback song. You decide on the one we play. But I come today with a background, a background story on how my song came to be.
Speaker 2: Do you give me context?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Here's why it's important because my song is from Cisco, So you probably yeah, I bet you didn't realize this. Did you know that Cisco lives in Maple Grove? What yeah? Song song guys, Yeah, lives in Maple Grove with his family. So I was It's not like I would just normally pick this song necessarily, even though it's a banger. But I saw this clip where he explains how he came up with this song, and I had to play it.
Speaker 11: So here you go here melody first, but the words didn't really click. So I had a date that night and we get back to the crib. So we're making out and I'm around in second base. She decides she wants to get up and strip. Is the first time I had ever seen a song, and so it was glorious. I'm like literally writing the song talking about the date that I was on. The Next day, my friends come over. I tell them gather around. This girl add on a thong and they was like, hey, what now needed to say? All my boys was like literally like on the pilgrimage, like you know, Lord of the Rings or whatever, to go find the thong.
Speaker 2: Right, this is really what happened.
Speaker 1: And so when I get to the chorus.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what I should say.
Speaker 11: My friend comes in and he like, yo, stopped me as born yo, I was with this girl last night and guess what she gave me. I was like, what what does she give you? And he was like that song the thong, thong thong, just like that. I was like, Yo, what if right there? I was like, what if I said that thong the dong? They was like, that's funny. Yeah, you would never do it. I was like, I think I'm gonna do that. I think I'm gonna say that, dude. And by the time I got to that part, everybody in the room said it with me, like the a d'lt all thong.
Speaker 1: I was like, look, it works, you got it.
Speaker 2: It's a hit.
Speaker 1: That's a smash.
Speaker 2: That's it this.
Speaker 1: So anyway, did you enjoy that?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: I did take a long time. I didn't take a long time to set up my song, but it is it is. I thought that was so funny that that's how it comes that's how songs happen a lot of the time. It's just something crazy like that and it just makes me laugh at the dong. So anyway, my song is thong song called would you pick this track? Sorry?
Speaker 12: And you're so bad.
Speaker 3: Because it's I think it's just like, well, you took up two minutes setting up your song and then I get two seconds into mine.
Speaker 2: I guess it is trash.
Speaker 1: Guess it just depends on what your head's faces today.
Speaker 2: Wait, join song song or the breakoup song.
Speaker 1: You decide the first of three votes wins at six, five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w B.
Speaker 2: It's a throwback, pro.
Speaker 13: Down thrown, throwback, thrown, take you.
Speaker 1: Back to the old school, Katie all right, cold night. Each pick a throwback song and you decide on the one we play. So this week I chose the song song.
Speaker 4: Oh I know?
Speaker 1: Then me should I should? I throw a tantrum if I lose today? I mean, you know it's gonnable. You know it's gonna happen. And this is cult songs. It's up to you, though, Hi, Katy w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Sorry? You, Hi, kat w B? Which song you want to vote for? First all, I want to say that was like whiplash going from your song.
Speaker 2: Really what.
Speaker 1: Because I was like yeah, but not kind of like okay, cold song in my head. I think about it over again.
Speaker 2: So we're going with that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 9: I think you count as two people as well human being. Well she does, but no, thank you?
Speaker 1: Hi, Katy w B. Who you voting for? I gotta go with you? Fellon?
Speaker 2: Are you dirty dog? Hey? Kt do have to be which song would you like to vote for today?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna vote for your Oh yes.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now we can do rock paper scissors or let the listener decide.
Speaker 1: Let the listener decide. Hi, kat w B? Who you're voting for?
Speaker 2: You're so mad right now?
Speaker 5: That was so bad.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like, wait, what's your name? Tiffany? Tiffany, I'd like you know that you single handedly are bringing down the vibe of the entire Twin Cities with your vote. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: Thanks Tiffany. Bye. You can always count to Tiffany.
Speaker 1: I can tell she brings down the vibe other places. To just k Tiffany, I'm talking about Timmy sounds awesome. I'm just being a sore looser, No surprise Excars one on one point three, Katie w B. It's so loud, it's falin and cult can't think. It's so intense. It's the one K wordplay, your chance to win one thousand pennies. Someone text me last week and they go, fallin, girl, that's only ten dollars, and then they were like, you know, they had a vibe of like, I'm dumb. I know exactly what a thousand pennies are. It's coming from my bank to yours.
Speaker 2: If you win, it's low risk, low stakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, Hello, when you start paying out of your vow if you want to do one thousand dollars, come on in. But right now I'm staying in one thousand pennies. And that's how we're still legally allowed to call it the one K wordplay. You're getting one thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: Somebody win win yesterday it was crazy because we have four words.
Speaker 2: You get to choose. Do you think you're synced up with me or Fallimore?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's a word match game.
Speaker 3: And then whoever you choose, choose, whoever you choose.
Speaker 1: Trying to get the technicality. We don't give the technical side of things. At all. It's just your chance to win. So if you want to call him, play six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. Hello, Katie w B. What's your name? Hi, Katy w B? What's your name?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 1: Katiew B? What's your name?
Speaker 9: Chris?
Speaker 1: You calling for the one K wordplay him? Here we go, Chris. Do you feel like you would have better odds matching words with Colt or myself? Yes? Yes, yes, I love it. Okay, Colt. You gotta get out of the room. You gotta get out of the room, Chris. Here we go. Once, Colt, I'm just taking his time. Never seen anyone moves slower. Okay, God, all right, Chris, what's the first word that comes to mind when I say lucky?
Speaker 9: Honey?
Speaker 1: Okay? Your next word bear like the animal raar okay. Your next word is milk cow okay, and your final word is bingo.
Speaker 5: Winner.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. He's right at the window, just looking through the glass, the little eerie. All right, Colt, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get cult to match the exact word as Chris for all four categories. For Chris's chance to hit Life Changing Money one thousand, pennies. Cult. Your first word is.
Speaker 4: Lucky, lucky, lucky as in casino or maybe lucky.
Speaker 2: What else can be a lucky? I've heard a lucky.
Speaker 4: Jack's lucky penny lucky.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go lucky penny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, all right, your next word bear bear like the animal I should yeah, tell you the animal like grizzly, bear like the animal like a black bear like the.
Speaker 6: Animal, grizzly, grizzly. Nope, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that. You already gave your answer, he said, grizzly.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I was just saying grizzly, like grizzy, grizzly.
Speaker 1: Then you know what you need to start saying. Final answer because I know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: The final answer is bear.
Speaker 1: That was the word I dave you. Oh my, get wrong, Chris, you proud of who you. Chruse is your partner.
Speaker 2: What did you say for?
Speaker 1: I'll let you tell him, Chris.
Speaker 5: I said, far.
Speaker 13: Chris, I know.
Speaker 1: All right. Your next word cult just for fundsies. At this point, milk mom, cow dude, you every chance you get to prove your mommy issues. It is so bizarre.
Speaker 3: It's like, still, there's the first thing you do in the hospital besides.
Speaker 1: Crazy weird fetish okay, the first thing you do Okay, final word bingo, mommy.
Speaker 2: Bingo, bingo casino.
Speaker 1: It was winner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, same thing, same things.
Speaker 1: Well, Chris, you started off strong and then your partner betrayed you. Listen, Chris, we still love you.
Speaker 2: We love you a lot, and I appreciate you as a human being.
Speaker 1: Yep. That is the one K Wordplay your chance every day around this time to win one thousand pennies on katiewb. But you know what, you know what?
Speaker 3: Hold up, Chris, before we let you go, can you give me that roar one more time?
Speaker 10: Raw?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Okay, thank you love it?
Speaker 1: And now we have some money, Yeah, some real money. On one three Today's trending with fellon and cold on.
Speaker 11: One on one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Tell me how you'd feel about this. It's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Imagine this is like going viral on TikTok. A new trend something called cookie fries, which are cookies cut into long, thin strips like French fries. The cookie fries praise involves buying store bocked cookie dough, rolling it out flat, slicing it to thin fries shaped strips, then you bake them until they're crispy. Fans of cookie fries like them because they're easier to dip in a glass of milk and anything else you like to dip them into. Your thoughts on cookie fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, I like it. I mean I would eat way too many in excess.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: The thing is when they're smaller like that, you eat more. For instance, if we order a pizza and it's cut into the big normal triangles, I eat way less than if it's cutt into those little squares. I go hard on a little square. You're right, today's National Men Make Dinner Day, which just we laugh, like you get one day a year for that.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we were busy doing things. I guess like what called like nothing at all.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I think you know what I think it. I think that maybe that is a little outdated to even say that guys don't help with the cooking, because I know a lot of my female friends, their guys, their husband or their partner. They're the better cook, right, so they like do usually cook the dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say this, like when you see millennial dads out and about, they're dude, they're living it up.
Speaker 2: At the parks, are fully involved. The times have changed.
Speaker 1: It is true, the moms are.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying like back in the day, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the moms are. Now we're not doing We're sitting back like the bad No, just kidding, that's a joke. It's November, so the holidays are arriving at Cariboo Coffee and Dun Brothers they launched their lines of seasonal drink. So the line up a Cariboo puts a lot of cranberry in the spotlight and then the ones I mean, and they look great. But I'm gonna tell you what the Dumb Brothers lowered me in. Oh God, they have like some kind of like cookie vibe going on, Like it's like some kind of I don't even know how to describe it other than it looks so delightful of brown sugar oat not oat nog latte. That's fine. But they have a cookie butter Nirvana cookie butter. Yeah, turn that up. Oh, spread it on me. Oh we got that cookie butter right there. Yeah, you missed a spot. Oh yeah, I got a sugar addiction. My god, I got to back off. Things are getting bad out here. I got weird. I'm so sorry that you had to hear that. Good Okay, I about you're trending. Gotta go cool off, Katie W.
Speaker 2: B Sellan.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three katiewb with Falent and cult. Question for you with Thanksgiving around the corner. When you're hosting Thanksgiving, Let's say you're hosting okay, do other people need to bring sides? Or as the host, are you pretty much providing everything?
Speaker 3: If everybody brought a side, they'd be way too many sides. So I think you should ask for volunteers for help, like, hey, can anybody bring X, y Z, And then all the bays.
Speaker 2: Are clear and you don't have like excess food.
Speaker 1: Well, there was like one of those am I the a hole on Reddit and they were frustrated because they hosted twenty people and I guess the family every year shows up empty handed. They don't cook, they don't clean, no contribution. So when the person suggested they split the catering costs, everyone went crazy. Siblings flipped out, everyone was like, this is a tradition, you've ruined it. My mom called me selfish, My aunt said I was ruining Thanksgiving. Now they're all upset and calling me lazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that your family's crazy, but yeah, I don't think it's bizarre for you to ask for them to pay. But your family is definitely crazy, But you also should have set the boundary at first.
Speaker 1: My whole family everyone brings aside always, and sometimes we'll bring more than one side, like or dessert. It's the host always, in my opinion, the host provides like the meat, the like turkey, yeah, or a big item, and then I do think it's all the guests responsibility to bring all the other items, Like you offer, what can I bring?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you set it up, do a chart or I don't know, just chart, just just like.
Speaker 1: I don't get about her family.
Speaker 2: Just sign up sheet or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like your family should not need a sign up sheet, should be able a group text without chaos erupting. Because you see one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult. We've almost made it, guys. We have one more day of this beautiful, beautiful, foggy, weird getting dark early week. But you know what we do have more Billie Eilish tickets tomorrow every twenty minutes on KATIEWB. Have a great night, thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: Love