Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 3: But you're freaking idiots. All right, Off on our idiotology adventure for this week. Where do we want to begin in taco? How about Pennsylvania? I'm down with that. Have you noticed Pennsylvania's been delivering a lot in the idiotology department as of late.
Speaker 1: I have noticed that, and it's because, uh, my brother in law is from there. So every time you say Pennsylvania, Oh, all right, another one.
Speaker 3: All right, let's say hello to thirty nine year old Chaz Pearson Chaz Chez. Chaz arrested for assaulting and elderly gentlemen at some joint called CSL Plasma.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one of those joints that you go and give plasma for a check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go sell your plasma. Tell you like pinball Pete did.
Speaker 1: He said it was not not the most comfortable thing.
Speaker 2: It was a little painful.
Speaker 3: He was doing that out of economic need or college Yeah yeah, college, Needd. The beer money, I don't know if it was beer money per se or just to be honest, I think it might have just been survival money.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that includes some weed and beer.
Speaker 3: So Chaz is there in line, and I guess the elderly guy was there with his son, and the old coagure beefed one, okay, and Chaz didn't react positively to this fact. He threw a beatdown on the old man. Then the guy's son intervened and Chaz beat him up too. Come on, Jazz, it's just a little gazz easy beat up an old guy. Wouldn't you feel bad?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. There's certain lines you don't cross. And I think given an old man who happened to slip afart, which his bowels probably are a little it off because he's old.
Speaker 2: You don't beat him up. Dude.
Speaker 3: You usually cut our elders a break in general, in just about every category.
Speaker 1: Driving, you drive when they're get out of my lane, you're drugging me, and then you drive up. But it's a little old lady like this, and you just say, hey, you know what, that could be my mom, So I'll let it slide.
Speaker 3: It Just really, I just realized this, and it's just because I'd be desensitized to your your proficiency and farting.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna start throwing trying to throw a beat down on me, are you.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: I just realized and the story made me realize that you're here now. When you become an elderly taco bob, this will be one of your great joys in the latter stages of your life. Just you knowing you're gonna get cut some slack in the fart department and you can just let him ride, you know, anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: No, because there's gonna be that guy like Chazz around. But I'm gonna be, you know, out nimble i am. I'm gonna like I just picture a grocery store because that's usually where I'll find it. Little aisle, you know, one that I need absolutely nothing on and I just go down there and it's I think the person the isle over can hear it.
Speaker 2: Just go You just gotta go down the card aisle.
Speaker 3: Oh house swears. You know that's the stuff that you only buy if you're completely desperate and then you pay five times more than you should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the spoons, the bowls, it's the stuff I buy from my drawer out here for my cereal in the morning. Uh yeah, I'll bust one there and like Murphy's Law, as soon as I do, I look down and there's a hot one coming.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 3: Turn her around.
Speaker 1: Run, don't let her even recognize me, because she's gonna walk into the wall of filth.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's the plasma check donation go for these days? I think your average I'll google it. Someone knows, but I know, I think it's like back in the day. I think I think he got like sixteen to twenty six bucks.
Speaker 2: Anybody, so your plasma lately? Know what the going rate is present.
Speaker 1: To going right for plasma two? Oh, I can google by the time they get it in with god, going right for plasma donation.
Speaker 2: God, if they ever search.
Speaker 1: You know, my history, my browser history, I'm doomed. All right, Pat, here's what we got. Oh, you can do it starting at six am right there on four thirty six by a life plasma seenters six.
Speaker 2: That's who's plasma I want? Come on holiday weekend. Somebody donated at six am?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pat, fifty to one hundred dollars right now for new donors. But if you're you know, if you're the pinball pete donor, a repeat guy who just kind of no pinball peat frequent donating. Yeah you kind of you know, come back in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Compensation typically falls between twenty to sixty. So I was I was ballparking when I said, you know, sixteen to.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, a man's court battle has come to an end after the case was thrown out. This in the UK. This guy was arguing he was wrongfully terminated from his job. This goes back a few years into the fun time that was COVID and the work from home and virtual work calls that so many had to endure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the zoom calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was fired after revealing his genitals on one of those work calls inadvertently though I guess he's on the call. Something was going on with his computer. He has his laptop in front of him. He had to reach over it, so he puts the leans the aims down as he stands up to adjust, and he has no pants on. No Under's just he was barebacking all the way.
Speaker 2: That's just I mean, I'm sorry, that's on you, dude.
Speaker 3: And well, he argued that it was not intentional or anything of such, and therefore he should not have been terminated for that.
Speaker 1: You're at work technically quote unquote at work with no underwear even I'm sorry. I know they always joke about the newscasters who don't have pants on, you know, behind the podium.
Speaker 2: But nah, all right, look at two two five two six plasma donation.
Speaker 1: The hotline for plasma donations coming in. It's according to weight. Pat I used to uh for two donations. Oh at the place I just named on four thirty six?
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you mean weight? The more you weigh, the more they pay you.
Speaker 1: I guess I get seventy dollars of donation at my weight two and forty pounds. Uh, frequent donations, So I guess since they go more often.
Speaker 3: What the is the the bigger you are, the more you can donate.
Speaker 2: I'm just reading it, ready to doore not sure? So look somebody okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Move only trying to get you to teleprompter, Bobby, I was close, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, Where are your pants when you're at work? That would be I think the takeaway from this, whether it's virtually or in person, it's it's probably a good idea to have pants on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you're in your boxers. If you wear boxers. Even then you have that hole upfront, which if you angle that computer can be bad.
Speaker 3: We're both built for comfort. Don't get us wrong, We're all about that, but come on, have some pants on that plasma.
Speaker 1: Donations are first of the week fifty dollars, second at U seventy dollars. I'm not going to name the place, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Need some gas plats good.
Speaker 1: If you're popping fifty and then seventy, that's a buck twenty. That's you know, smoke's money, beer money.
Speaker 3: Lewis Pugh and I have more on this than some visuals on our Facebook page and the Lynch and Taco blog at WCHR is a South African endurance swimmer.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the dude with Jaws.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Yesterday he completed his twelve day sixty two miles swim around Matha's vineyard. Of course, many scenes from the classic Jaws movie filmed in that part of the country. The waters are still quite cold up there this time of year. He did this over the course of twelve days and shark infested waters. They did use a responsible conservation shark deterrence to keep him safe. But this is the whole reason this dude completed this swim.
Speaker 2: Get this.
Speaker 3: So he knows it's the fiftieth anniversary of Jaws, but he believes Jaws has done more damage from that movie for sharks than anything else. And he's trying to raise awareness about how important shark conservation is and that they are, you know, important to the oceans of the world. So he thought he'd go swimming through those waters where they film Jaws to just to prove a point here.
Speaker 2: If he had just gotten eaten, oh my god, that would have been.
Speaker 3: Just And you brought up exactly what I was going to ask here. So clearly he's in you know, protect the sharks.
Speaker 2: I get it. That's just great, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 3: What would they have done had he truly been in peril? I know they've got there. Probably whatever they drop in the water that deters the sharks from coming. I don't know if it.
Speaker 1: Sounded or what ecked him out, because I'm telling you, when these people do these.
Speaker 2: Endurance swims, they have boats right next to them.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me they didn't have something on board that boat in case, you know, oh.
Speaker 2: A shark gun. Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, oh god, yeah, I'm talking like what would be a nuclear weapon for a country, for a shark. As soon as that great white comes up, it's a great red and light, just.
Speaker 2: Plasma, that shark plasma everywhere.
Speaker 1: Lettaco on to download the iHeartRadio app and listen any time anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R