Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chatako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, before we get into our final ideotology, just a quick reminder if you want to get in on you say we play, you still have some time. Get over the JR Facebook page. Rancid featured artists this morning. It has been a while since we featured Rancid, time Bomb, Ruby, Soho or Roots Radical? Which one should we play at nine o'clock?
Speaker 3: You tell us, Yeah, you tell us, and then we do play the one with the most votes, and somebody.
Speaker 4: Who votes is winning ice nine kills tickets.
Speaker 2: You say we played? Brought you by Fairwe's credit union each morning here on jr R. Okay, there's a bunch of bands playing that show. By the way, is that sold out yet? Not sure? I'm not sure. I do know it's at hard Rock mm hm h. Guy here in Florida. I'd love to have more details on how exactly he did this, but in the end, he scored over one hundred free flights aboard major airline carriers. Whoa a guy in South Florida, posed as a flight crew member for up to seven different airlines, entered his information and a special website that's used for flight crew personnel for booking flights free flights. I guess that's a perk of the gig of some of the airlines.
Speaker 3: I remember back in the day when Delta Day worked for Delta, it was actually you just paid the tax.
Speaker 2: This guy, Tyron Alexander, found guilty this week of wire fraud and unlawfully entering a secure airport area under false pretenses. He somehow got the info for this portal for airline employees and created profiles for himself using fake ID badge numbers, fake hiring dates, and it looks like nobody fat checked whether or not this guy was legit or not. Yeah, it's just I'm so and so from uh, you know whatever airline. Yeah, I guess if space is available, you can book a free flight. Hey, you're flying stand by. A hundred of them this guy got away with before he was caught.
Speaker 3: So he's not actually dressing up as a flight attendant. He's not going that far, right, he's just flying stand by. I think that's what it comes down to, because if he's dressing up as a flight attendant.
Speaker 4: You got to know how to roll, you know, play the role. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it just says he was impersonating one online. M hm, Yeah, that's what he's doing. Pat, I think he's just getting getting those free flights. I'm just not working today. I'm gonna fly to Boston. I'd admire the creativity of the criminal mind exactly until, of course, when you get caught. I think that the charges. I know you read the charges, but I think those are like federal Oh, I'm sure it's because travel wire fraud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, unlawfully entering a secure airport area under false preetest.
Speaker 4: I guess he had like fake.
Speaker 2: Badges and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And it's great until the plane's going down and all of a sudden they go, well we.
Speaker 4: Have a pilot. Chump back there.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're pulling off landing on the huts, and like that guy did. Boy, however, his name was Sully Sully Sully Sullenberger, wasn't his name.
Speaker 2: I just who knew that he'd go on to be the front man of Godsmack.
Speaker 3: And oh yes, he stands alone, dude.
Speaker 2: To anybody who took that literally were kidding Sully. Of Godsmack has never landed a plane on the Hudson, just like barricade owners.
Speaker 4: Eh, what was that?
Speaker 3: Nothing? So one hundred fleet free flights. I hope it was worth it. Bud got an article here on the demise of the hotel lobby front desk. Seems more and more new hotels seem to be eliminating the need for a front desk in a favor of self check in via apps in kiosks rather than dedicated employees at a front desk. I want the front desk. I want the front desk worker because they're going to be able to tell you the local watering hole in town, the local restaurant.
Speaker 4: No, that's the concierge. You got to go to to the front desk.
Speaker 3: I don't stand those heavy duty, hit, big hitter hotels. Bob here, Yeah, I don't do the concierge man. I go to one that just has the front desk work.
Speaker 2: I knew this would get him going, because he does love calling and conversing with the people. The front desk. It adulgious if you've already heard this story, But on the occasions when we have traveled together hm, Bob might have a few too many and decide to start calling the front desk chronically with just really really dumb questions. And he would do it every time the same manner. He'd dial up from the room. They'd pick up Bobby here. Whenever Mike benkei's uh broadcasting from a hotel room, will have to call him on that. By the way, he's gonna be off.
Speaker 3: The air podcast today, Bulldog Mike be Honkey special guests. But anyway, whenever I'd call the hotel passily, he eggs it on and then he acts on me for it. So I call it and I go Bob here, and yes, they're taken back for a minute. And the guy Mark, I think the last one was I go Bob here, he is this Mark, Hey, Mark, Bob here.
Speaker 4: And I'll just repeat it.
Speaker 3: That was a great trip, the one Remember I won a magnum of champagne that had to be worth five hundred dollars for being what was the title?
Speaker 2: They made up some bs that you were guest of the month. It was all it was was a ruse to come into the room because they knew something was going on up there. I don't know what the final straw was for them to come up with that to verify that the room was still relatively in good shape. But maybe it was the just remember the one you called when the thunderstorms are going through? And was it the same hotel the Copper Copley Plaza in Boston, right right, that's right where the Boston Marathon tragedy.
Speaker 4: But anyway, there's a thunderstorm rolling through.
Speaker 2: Calls down there and he says, Bobby here, yes in the Keep in mind it's about the tenth time he's called just in this afternoon. And he goes, I'm scared. I need to know if the if the hotel has lightning protectors on the roof.
Speaker 3: Are there lightning rods up there? Because this is a pretty serious storm. And my uncle was a meteorology and here hold on a second cert.
Speaker 2: And like the muffle the microph this guy wants to know.
Speaker 4: Just tell him. Is that that Bob guy?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, he did some really crazy stuff in that hotel. I can't even talk about it. No, we can't. Somebody said, uh, we got Denzel in the back of the flight.
Speaker 4: We're good, right, he's hammered, but he'll land it right.
Speaker 2: And then uh, you may have seen the phrase office chair but trending here in the last day or two.
Speaker 3: It's just having a flat butt, right, No sitting this is this is uh, sitting so long that your butt muscles atrophy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which changes a flat butt?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: That's flat butt If you get agrophy. Look, it makes you droopy. You know when you see like when you walk in through the grocery store and you see those tight spanex right, then you walk in a little bit further and the next hole you see this kind of you know, hangar, that's that's office chair or just you know, could just be.
Speaker 2: Couch, but office chair butt. And then they of course come with the mandatory pointers to avoid office chair butt. If you spend extended periods of time, you can't sit on a yoga ball pace around when you're on a phone call. Put something you need regular access to a few feet away from your desk. Choose a bathroom that's a little farther away, taco maybe even on a different floor.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just because the disgusting people that go to our bathroom.
Speaker 4: That's why I got a different one.
Speaker 2: Stand up and do some butt clenches several times a day.
Speaker 3: It's just like Cagle exercises the women do for their jugis, but it's for your bunk.
Speaker 4: Watch Pat, I don't want to. I'm not looking. I'm not Oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 3: Look see how they're showing a costcup on TV right now. I saw I saw one of those, the exact what I just described at a public's when I said, you need that nice in yoga pants.
Speaker 2: Or were they doing but clunches?
Speaker 3: No, but I saw a nice It was actually a Costco has hed, wasn't even the public's. And then I saw that office butt, but she just had four kids. I think it was probably you know, w j
Speaker 4: R R, Orlando's rock station,