Speaker 1: What is happening and what is a Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it.
Speaker 2: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 1: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 2: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 3: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's little world.
Speaker 2: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey, with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Torches high the Smithsonian they call end of the Giants Belt.
Speaker 1: We would send their agents out to get.
Speaker 2: It, but it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the unreality that we think of his reality.
Speaker 1: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 2: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extraterrestrials.
Speaker 3: Leave the citient mound of bull feathers out of it.
Speaker 2: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 3: Everybody, were having a fantastic time wherever you are in the world. I've got Doc Brown with us, who's come on the channel. He's got a lovely accent out of Tennessee. And we're going to be discussing the history of elite and royal bloodlines because Dark has explored the serpent seed theory from multiple perspectives, including biblical parables where Jesus may be referencing an ancient seed war, which also touches on the dragon legacy, which presents the serpent seed concept through a secular ends, connecting it to elite and royal bloodlines. We're going to be delving into the topic of elongated schools, of which Dark has a prop But a huge thank you for joining us and what got you into all of this in the first place.
Speaker 1: My friend, first off, Sean, thank you for having me man. But yeah, I guess kind of. It was next day and I stumbled into it. I was joking around with some friends one day we were talking about Bigfoot and Genesis twenty five. Twenty five just kind of popped into my head. There it's unfamiliar. That's the birth of Esau, and it says the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe, like a hairy cloak. And I was like, man, that sounds pretty squatchy to me. Phil As, what do you think? And so it's just kind of like that little inside Joe. But then I started stumbling across other things, Like I was going through the Book of Jashure and you'd find more of these harry wild men in there. And Esau supposedly battles King Nimrod and they fight to the death for the supernatural garments from the Garden of God, and then they Gilgamesh. I thought that looked like just a mirrored parallel of Esau and Nimrod, and so I just started researching this guy, and I started going through all the extra biblical books and texts, and all of them point to Esau being a serpent seed. So then I started going down the trail of the serpent Seed, going back to Genesis and Kane, and it just kind of branched off from there. Honestly, And I got introduced to Nicholas de Vere the Dragon legacy, and that honestly just runs parallel with the Genesis narrative. And even the elites they claimed to be stemmed from this dragon court, going back to Kane and claiming they have the divine right to rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we had David Aikon and he was talking about the history of the elite and royal bloodlines. So if you get started then with the history of this, how far back does it go? What's the earliest we can talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For me, I think it goes back to the very beginning. If you go to the Biblical narrative and Genesis, you have this Garden of Eden scene, And growing up, I was always just taught that Adam and Eve bid into this apple and it was that tree of forbidden fruit of good knowledge, good and evil knowledge, and that they were kicked out of the garden for it, and that was the first that kicked off the world basically. And like I said, when I had read that about this serpent seed with these saw I went back to Genesis and got to reading it and I actually had an interview with this woman named doctor Joy Pugh and she honestly, she's the one that red peeled me in this because I'd heard about the serpent seed theory before, but I never looked into it. I had some highly respectable guys that I really enjoyed their work would scoff at it and say, there's no water to be held in that cup. So I just kind of took their word for it and never looked into it. And when I had her on the show, she brought it up, and I'm not gonna lie. When she brought it up, in my head, I was like, oh, no, here we go. This is gonna be some crazy serpent seed stuff. I didn't want to go here, but I listened with an open mind, and I'm not gonna lie. She totally changed my paradigm and I've been reading this Bible totally different ever since. But she was a southern woman. She was from Georgia, so she might have you got to me a little better. She had that southern accident. Reminded me of my grandma, you know. But she was talking, she said, I was always talking about this apple, she said. I went back and read she said there is no apple, and I said what And sure enough, y, I went back here, there's no apple there. And she said, if we look and just says, they partake. Eve partakes of this tree, and that after she partakes of this tree, what happens, She said, they immediately cover their reproductive organs. And then she said, then look at the cursings. She said, every single one of the cursings has something to do with sexual reproduction. She said, if you look at the Bible, all of God's curses correlate to the crime. She said, So the curses were that he would put enmity between her seed and thy seed talking to the serpent. So it says plainly right there that she's going to have a seed humanity and the serpent is going to have a seed, and there's going to be an enmity at war with one another. And that he would increase her menstruation, and he would increase her pain in child bearing and labor. And so yeah, every single one of these curses is correlated to sexual reproduction. And then she said, and then if you go into the etymology of the name, she said, the names are important. Words mean things. She said, came, his name means acquired. She said, what loving mother would name their child acquired? She said, this is something that you know, parents think about for months in advance and debate and have a whole list of names. She said, why would any loving mother name their child acquired? She said, because he was acquired by Adam. And she said, and if you look at Abel his name, when you go into the etymology of that name, that means breath. She said, why did they name him breath? She said, because Adam was a lifeless being until the breath of God was given to him. So he was named after his father because he was of his similitude. And then she said, soon as you get out of the guard, what happens came kills Abel. There's war, there's enmity between the two seeds and the two lines. And I was like, oh, man, you know, and she said she pulled.
Speaker 4: Out all these other verses too, where afterwards Seth was born, and it says that Seth was in the similitude of Adam because the other wasn't he was, And his name actually means replacement.
Speaker 1: He was the replacement seed. And as you go through the book, I think that I found just all of these micro and micro and micro narratives telling the same story. I found that I kind of just went down the trail and I had a bunch of people. When I started talking to my friends about this, they were like, uh, Satan's not a tree. You know. How you getting that? And when you go through the scripture, there's several verses that compares Satan to a tree. Allegorically, when he's talking to the Pharaoh of Egypt, you know, he's talked to the pharaoh, condemned him and all this stuff, but then the language changes. He's no longer talking to the king. He's talking to the spiritual entity behind the king, and he's saying that, you know, you were in the garden of Eden. You're the most beautiful tree, and all the other trees of Eden, you know, looked at you with jealousy for your beauty. And it says that you know you'll be cast down. You get to the Isaiah fourteen passage talks about you know, this is the famous verse where how art thou falling from heaven old day star? It says that you will be cut down, and it talks about the branches. It says that the Satan de Haasatan is the abominable branch. And you get this same genealogical language with the righteous branch also because it talks about the coming of the Messiah and it says that he would be of the root of the seed of Jesse, and he would be the righteous branch. So when you get the lingo of trees, it's always talking about genealogies and family trees, and you have all these examples of Satan being compared to this tree, this beautiful, the most beautiful tree in the garden of Eden. So when I show people that and they're like, oh, well, he's talking to that king. That's not Satan. Well, this king was not in the garden of Eden. You know, the angels and angela coast didn't look at this guy and gloria and envy of all his beauty. And then when you go to Ezekiel twenty eight, that is the same exact same thing there. This is a condemnation to the King of Tire And yeah, he's clearly talking to this king. But part way through, once again the language changes. He's no longer talking to this king. He's talking to the spiritual entity, the Hasatan behind the king and the ruler. And he says, you were in the garden of Eden once again perfect in all your ways, until iniquity was found in you, and you were cast from the mountain of God as a profane thing. And it says every precious stone was your covering. It says barrel onyx, topaz jasper. It names all these stones, and this is a polaroid picture of the priestly ethought. So it's painting Satan in a priestly role. And then not only is it painting him in a priestly role, just to remove any out whatsoever. When you go on down just a couple of verses, it says that you profaned your sanctuaries and that you walked amongst the stones of fire. So they're painting him as like the high priest over all creation. And when I started digging into the story of Genesis a little deeper, and once I talked to my friend doctor Joy Pugh, she was talking about some of the Hebrew language and how these words are just like any other language. You have one word that can have multiple meanings, so it's important to go back and insert those different meanings and see which one fits better in the context. And so the nakash is that the Hebrew word that we get in the garden for this serpent. Well, nakash can mean serpent, but at the same time it can also mean the shining one or the one who practices dim a nation. So if you ask yourself, what makes more sense, a talking snake deceived Adam and Eve on the holy Mountain of God or a divine being a shining one deceived Adam and Eve because number one, you know, snakes don't talk, and if a snake talked, you know, we would see the context that Eve and Adam would have been taken back by it. But they weren't. And not only were they not taken back, they were very receptive to what this entity said to them and didn't even second guessing. You know that they believed him and they trusted him. I think because they were familiar with him, they seen him in the garden of God because he was the high priest. And if you look at it, like I said, with the original languages too, everybody wants to argue with me and say, what says that they ate that's not a sexual act? I said, well, yeah, once again, if you go into the Hebrew, that same word multiple times throughout the text is translated to enjoys. So Adam, I'm sorry. Eve partook of the tree and she enjoyed, and then she goes to her husband and he too enjoyed. And I started looking at this and formulating this idea and opinion. And then once I said, once I went through the extra Biblical books, this was the belief of the ancients, so it was kind of like a confirming thing for me. But I was like, Okay, if we look at this as a family, we have the angelic host, and they are the elder brothers. They're the elder race. Like Timothy Alberino likes to say, and the Book of Job tells us when he finally condemns Job, he says, where were you when I hung them the stars? Where were you when I laid the foundations? You know, answer me these things if you know. He said, where were you when the morning stars, the sons of God, the beneha Eloheen shouted for joy at the side of creation. So that shows you that they were there first. They are our elder I'm sorry, our elder brothers. So we are the younger brother. So imagine the elder brother who helped run the family business, was the high priest. All of a sudden he's run the company, and then Dad shows up with the little little brother says, okay, hey, I know you've done a real good job thus far, but here your younger brother is going to take over the company and have dominion over the company. Now. Of course he was like, hell, no, I'm not bound down to this little twerp. I'm greater than him. I've been here since the beginning. I helped build all this. No, so that's the reason for the rebellion, I believe. And it says in there that after this happens, that God provides for them a covering. And I was always taught that, once again, something that's not in the text. I mean, it's a beautiful picture, but it's just not in the text. But I was always taught that this was like a foreshadowing of Christ, that when they sinned, something had to die, and once it died, the blood that was shed, they took the skins of this animal, and that was to cover their nakedness. And like I said, I mean, that's a beautiful thought, but the text doesn't say that. It says that when you go to the Hebrew, that he provided them a connonent. And many times that this word is translated to Tunic, and so I was like, well, the extra Biblical books say that Adam and Eve's coverings were the skins of the nakash. And you remember Ezekiel twenty eight, every precious stone was your covering barrel on itx topaz Jasper. He would definitely be a shining one with this breastplate on. I mean, it kind of fits the description of his name, but it says that was his covering. So if his covering was taken from him and given to Adam, this is the priestly ephod and so this is like the crown or the scepter that shows authority of the king and priest of creation, and that is where dominion was given to Adam. So this seed war, you have younger brother elder brother, and they're fighting and battling over the birthright. Who's going to have dominion over the earth and the serpent seed where they are the quote unquote elder brothers. They feel like they were screwed out of their birthright and their inheritance, so they reveled and they're fighting the younger brother, which is humanity, for the dominion of earth. And I think we see it, like I said, like micro and macro cosms all through the texts, and you had mentioned it in pre role. The Parables of Jesus even tells the same story. Guys, they're trying to beat it into your head, but it's there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. When Jesus is talking, he gives a parable about the good tenant. In this story, he says, a landowner God leases out a piece of land to some farmers, the angelic host, and they had an agreement that he would let them use the land and farm it and work it. But when it come time for harvest, that the owner would get the first fruits. Harvest time comes and they don't want to pay up. So he sends his messenger, aka the prophet. And what they do. They beat the prophet and send him away. So then he sends another prophet, another messenger. They killed this one. And then he says, why I'll send my son. They will not harm my son. And when the sun shows up, they plot and they say, we'll kill the son. Then there's no one to inherit this land and it'll be ours, and he'll know that we mean business. So they kill the son. That son is Jesus, and it's the story of the dominion of Earth and the birth right, the battle of the birth right and the seed wars. Another one, the parable of the sowing of the seeds. Okay, it's the same context. It's a landowner with land, he sows some seed, and it says that in his absence, the adversary, and when you go into the Hebrew, that is the Hacaiton, the Satan sown his seed and seeds, always talking about genealogies and children. Okay. Then it says that the workers come back to the owner and say, sir, did you not plant good seed? But behold, there's tars growing amongst the wheat. Shall we pull them up? And he says, no, least you harm the wheat in pulling up the tars. He said, no, let them grow together, and come harvest time, we will pull them all up, and we'll separate the wheat from the tars, and bind up the tars and throw them into the fire, and we will bound up the wheat to store into my barns. I think he's clearly talking about the seed war. The tars were sown amongst the wheat, and we have the serpent seed amongst us today. I do believe.
Speaker 3: There would that be.
Speaker 1: That's that's all your ruling classes, you know. Uh, you have the the Marivingians, you have the Divairs, and they've tried their best to obfuscate you know, their identities and who they are, but that's who they are, that they're amongst us. And if you go back through the Bible, it's uh, you have Genesis six. Also it says the beneha Elohem, the sons of God came down and praid with the dollars of men and made Nephelom giants. They were the mighty men of old to give bore. And I think science shows us that the theory of entropy very well, nothing gets better over time, everything gets worse. And I think that's what we see with these bloodlines. It's like over time that that DNA string weaker and weaker, and through inner breeding, they really deluded down the bloodline. And that's why you have so many royals that resulted into incest breed with each other trying to keep that bloodline pure because it was starting to fade away and delude away. So they're trying everything they can to try and preserve this bloodline and not working out too well for them. You know, they're having reproductive issues, and we also know after incests so many years you have birth defects and brain abnormalities and things like that. So it's not really working out in their favor. But they're trying everything that they can. And when I got into Nicholas Diver his book that give me the whole secular side of it, and these devoirs that they claim to be from this Dragon court, and I thought it was really fascinating how they come at you with a non biblical perspective, but every single bit of it references back in points to it. It's like that's the starting point, because they even point back to Cain and that's where they draw their beginnings from. But in the beginning of the book, de Ver was talking about how you have all these wickens and witches and sorcerers and stuff practicing all this kind of magic. He says that these Marivngiins and these ancient bloodlines that are the real deal, sit back and laugh at these people, he said, because they could have the perfect spell books, they could have the ancient grimoires with all the spells and stuff that worked. You know, back in the day. He said, they could follow it to a t, but they're not going to get the same results because the power is in the blood. And the Bible even tells you that, you know, it says how many times it says, do not drink the blood the life force, the power is in the blood. And so he talks about how all this stuff through culture just kind of really aggravates this dragon court, how these people are trying to imitate them and do the things that they could do, but they're just not bred for it. They don't have the power. And he even talked about their struggle in breeding and reproducing also, and he said that what they had resulted in doing was to interbreeding with the mud blood so to speak, as Harry Potter likes to put it, and to bring in people into their family like as an adoption. They would do blood letting and they would drink and consume the blood of the royale, and that way they had their blood in them. So whether it's true or not, we can debate, but we cannot debate that this is what they believe. And if they believe it, I think we owe it to ourselves in the very least to study out what they believe and why they do what they do, because these are the people in control. These are the people with the money and with the power and the status. So I think it's so very important that we know what they think they know or believe.
Speaker 3: So how does all this time in them with other ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyrians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I think it's the same story that just told through different lenses and different perspectives. Because there's a reason why all these stories rhyme, I think, because they all stem from the same ancient source. You know, when you get to the Anonachi and their stories, what happens there these gods that came down and tried to domesticate the earth, and they make this garden, and they get tired of doing the work, so they create this human class as like worker bees. And then Inky, who is basically a mirrored image of the Hacitan, what does he do? He goes and genetically modifies a new race, and this race has intelligence and can rebel against the creators. I mean, this is the same story I've been talking about toy ines tonight, folks, It's just told from a different lens of different perspective. And for those that you want to try to pooh poo on the Bible and say, ah, these texts outdate the Bible, so therefore this is I did it again. But they copy from the Bible. So if we follow the biblical story, it says in there that Genesis six, when the angels came down and bred with the dollars of men, they were kicked out for it. So of course you're going to get their story first because they were here first. So even that the timeline makes sense to me. And when we go to all these other texts and these other legends and stories, they're they're all the same. I mean, the caveats are a little different, the names change a little bit, but overall, I mean it's the same story, right word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're back, all right, So viewers, your audio was fine. Here we've Doc Brown. I just wanna let the viewers know if you want to support Doc's work. We've got all of his links in the description box on YouTube, and I'm going to put them all the live chat now, YouTube, Twitter podcast. If you've got any questions for dot while we are live, put them in the chat right now. I see that a few questions have already come in, but please, by all means keep them coming and we will keep going with this. So my question is if these bloodlines, like you said, create these the defects, the incest, et cetera, as we saw with the royal family bringing in Princess Dana's that's what David like said, that was a genetic thing. Why do they kind of try to keep these bloodlines going then if they've got all of you know, if they can create defects of defects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because which I'm no genericist, but I mean I've listened to some people talk on these things, and I've heard them talk about how any mutation in your DNA is random, it's our random mutation. So it's kind of like a Russian ru lay it. So it's like they know they run the chance of these defects and it not working, but it's they're so desperate to try to hold onto the power and I think even the magic, if you want to call it that, of their blood. So they're like, yeah, we know it runs risks, but the risk is worth the reward, I believe, is their mindset. And like we talked about, just throughout the years, these well what's the word mutations. They manifest in different ways, I believe. I think that's why we have not only in the Bible, but throughout the world these legends about these giants. I think it manifested in gigantic giganticism. Sometimes I think the elongated skulls that we see is another one of those random mutations from the fallen angel DNA the serpent seed. We get to looking at hairy men like Esau how I talked about. Even science recognizes this. They call it hypertrixosis, and they even admit that it's a malfunction in the DNA. And I did not know this until I got to looking into the research for my book. Was we are all covered in hair in the womb, and they call it legano hair. I believe it's how it's pronounced. But at a certain point in the third trimester, your DNA tells your body to shed this hair and then you come out, you know, looking normal. But in these cases where you hear about the wolfman, you know, or even the sasquatch or the wild men, the wood wafts you know in your neck of the woods, is these people that had a genetic malfunction and was born covered in hair from head to toe like Esau was. And it's just it's wild to look at because once again, all those things that I mentioned are worldwide. It doesn't matter what culture you go to, what continent, language, people group, they all have similar stories. The names may be a little different, but it's just wild to see. And when I got to looking through Esau, that was, honestly so mind blowing from me because I grew up in church my whole life and never heard of this stuff, And so I got to looking through him. He come out, you know, covered in hair. It's a polaroid picture of Genesis three fifteen in the Seed War. Then when I got to looking through the extra Biblical books, it just says flat out that Michael was the guardian angel of Jacob. But Esau had a guardian angel, and his guardian angel was Sama l And according to the Jewish legends and texts, this is the name of Satan before the fall, and he was known as the Angel of Death, the viper of God. And it says that he even came out with a serpent's branding, and that while his mother was pregnant, that when she would walk by a house that was devoted to Yahueh, the worship of Yahweh, that Jacob would stir with excitement. But when she would walk by a house and service to a pagan deity, that Esau would stir with excitement, and that she was in such travail that she asked around to the other women, is this normal? Did you guys have the same kind of pain and complications dune your pregnancy? And they all told her no, But there was one that they had heard of that had similar pregnancies, and it was Nimrod's mother. And once I got into the book of Jasher, it says that, and of course the me back up the trading of the birthright, that is like the most famous thing that Esau's known for, and that's why I have it depicted on the front of my book too. I have this hairy looking wild man walking away with a bone. He's back and then the bowl of bowl of red stew underneath him and he's walking away from it. But as a kid, that never made sense to me. I was like, you know, modern context, your your father's Donald Trump, You're the eldest son. You're about to inherit billions of dollars. The company business, the real estate. I mean, the keys to the kingdom are yours. And you come in from trading stocks all day and your younger brother sitting on a couch eating a bag of Dorito's, and you're like, oh man, I'm hungry. Could I get some of those Dorito's? And he's like, yeah, sure, just sign over the company and everything you're going to inherit and they're yours. Oh yeah, sure, you know. And even Esau says, what use is a birthright to me? When I am dead? Take it? I was like, that makes absolutely no sense to me. There's something that we're missing here. And even his name, you know, he was known as the mighty hunter Esau. If this man was hungry, he could have went and got a lion, had lion's sake for supper. This Mighty Hunter wasn't starving, I don't think. But the text just says that he comes in from the field exhausted. But when you go into the Book of Jesure, it says that Nimrod his name, was also the mighty hunter the gibel reim It says that he built up hatred and envy and jealousy against Esau all of his days and so it's kind of like the Highlander. You know, there can only be one baby. So they was going to show each other who the real mighty man was. And it words it like Nimrod is going out and hunting for this hairy beast of a man named Esau, and he takes a hunting party with him, and so they split off. One party goes one way, and him and two other gibl reem the same word used time and time again to describe the Nephelum giants in the Bible, and go off looking for Esau. But it says that Esau spots them and he hides hisself, and that at the opportune time, he jumps out and he cuts off the head of Nimrod and then fights the other two gilbelrim to the death. And it says that once he kills him, the hunting party that broke off heard the commotion and come running. But he takes the time to remove Nimrod's garments, and it says these garments were the reason that Nimrod was a gibble ring, why he was able to prevail over all the nations, and it says that he runs home hides those garments in his tent, and then here's the tint of his brother Jacob where he's preparing red stew. So it duve tells perfectly into the Book of Genesis. Yeah, he come in from the field exhausted. All right, he just killed Nimrod, the king and two other giants. You know, so modern context, you just killed the president and the Feds are after you. You're on the run. He probably sustained some life threatening injuries and during this exchange, and he was desperate, and that's why he traded it. I think the red stew is allegorical for give me sustenance, sew me up, hide me. And if you take that viewpoint, how Esau responds makes perfect sense. Now when he says, yeah, sure, I'll help you, but you're going to trade me the birth right, he says, what use is a birthright to me? When I am dead? Take it? And I was like, no, that makes a lot more sense. But then my next question was what are these garments and why are they so special? Why did he take the time to steal them, and then on the run, bleeding out, takes the time to hide him before he goes to get life saving care. And it ties into what I just spoke about earlier. This was the supernatural garments from the Garden of God, Adam's coverings, which was the symbol of kingship and priesthood. This I found out through all the extra biblical writings. This is the birthright. This is what the seed war is all over. This is basically the crown. So people that's into Game of Thrones, man, the Game of Thrones ain't got nothing on the Bible. I mean, that's the story of the Bible. And what I thought was really cool because like I said, I'm forty year old, thought I knew the Bible really well up until probably around twenty twelve, and just seeing a whole new text and these extra biblical books and legends. Lewisburg Legends of the Jews is a great like six book series that I highly suggest anybody's need of this stuff. Check those out. But in there it traces the passing down of these garments and this birthright. And I'm a Southern man, so the only kind of context I got is like your grandpa's old rifle, it's a family heirlom. It gets passed to the eldest son on down the line. It's an important family heirloom. That's what these garments were. And it traces them, you know. It says that Adam had them, Eanoch HadAM, Methusalam had Noah ends up with them and takes them over the flood, and it says that in Ham's going out, Ham steals the garments and then Han gives them to cush. It says Cushion his old age had Nimrod and give it to Nimrod. And when it said when Nimrod turned twenty years old, he put on the garments and then he became a gibble ring. And once again, here's another story that made absolutely no sense to me, was Noah's the uncovering of Noah's nakedness. You know, the story that I taught was basically Ham comes in and Noah is pissed, drunk and naked, landing the floor, and that he happens to seem or maybe even makes a you know, a remark about him or something making fun of him. Then he wakes up and his genealogy's cursed. And I was like, man, that's harsh. You know. If I was at school all day and I get off the bus and my dad's pissed drunk landing the floor naked. That ain't my fault, that's his fat And like I mentioned earlier with the garden, the curses always correlate to the crime, and it's usually the opposite of what the person's trying to achieve. So if we look at that story, it says that Ham uncovered his father's nakedness. Well, when you go to Leviticus seventeen, you know, if you let scripture interpret scripture, it says there to sleep with thy father's wife is to uncover thy father's nakedness. It is your father's nakedness. And I found out that this is an active rebellion in the ancient world. We see it time and time again in the Bible. Absolom David's son, when he runs David out of the kingdom and tries to usurp the throne. The first thing he does is he pitches a tent on top of David's house and he goes into all of David's concubines in the sight of all of Israel. Ruben does the same thing when he's trying to usurp his dominance. He sleeps with all his father's concubines. Is an active rebellion to take over the household. So this was an active rebellion. So Ham slept with his mother and then when he goes outside, I think he tells his brothers. He's like, hey, dad's a drunk, he's depressed, he's unfit to rule. I just did this deed. You guys go do it too. And he can't take on all three of us. You know, the world is ours, will divide it amongst ourselves. It's our time to rule. And it says that they refuse the rebellion. But in that story, it says they take a garment place upon their shoulders and walk backwards and cover their father's nakedness. And I was like, is that the garments from the Garden of God? And then when you get to looking at the original Hebrew, they don't say a garment. It says they took the garment, placed it on their shoulders, walk backwards, and covered their father's nakedness. So I was like, okay, even theologically this makes sense. They took he was trying to take the crown, so they took the symbol of priesthood and kingship and placed it back upon their father. And it also had a whole lot more sense when the cursing comes, because he curses Canaan, not Ham. And it's like, well, if you're reading this chronologically, cana is not even born yet, so why is he cursing Canaan. Because he says that when he recovered from his wine, you know, it doesn't give you a time. We assume it's a day. I think it was probably several months down the road. Once he drunk all the grapes dry, there was no more to drink, so he come off the wagon, so to speak. And when he did, he noticed a baby bump that his wife was rocking, and it wouldn't he his, and that they were going to name it Canaan. And he heard about the rebellion, so he said, cursed be Canaan. He said, a servant to thy brother Shem and Japos he shall be. And I was like, oh, man, that's the only way he could be Shem and Ham Shem and Japi's brother is if yeah, they got the same mother brok.
Speaker 3: People are really fascinated by this. You've got tons of questions coming in. I'll stop hugging you and start to put some of these questions forward to you. John wants to know do blood groups have relevance.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know. But I've heard a lot of people talk about like the rh negatives and things like that. But honestly, I really don't know. But there's two groups with this serpent seed, and I guess I want to tell you where mine is, where my flag is. There's some people that think that there's two seed lines and one is irredeemable and they're destined and born to go to Hell, that they're unredeemable. I don't take that stance. I take the stance of we're basically, if you go back far enough, we're all MutS. I mean, we all got some muddy genealogies. We probably got all a little touch of you know, nepheline or something in us. But I think at the Cross, he shed his blood for all it tells you, you know, to uh, preach the Gospel into all creatures, all of creation. So I think that, yes, the blood can set you up for for for failure and for damnation, but I think we all have a free will choice. So I just want to say that because there are a lot of people that hold to the serpency theory, that use it for what am I looking for mm hmm, ulterior motives, for racist motives, because there's been plenty of people like the klu Klux Klan they adopted. I do not take that standpoint, all right.
Speaker 3: So a Baker, why do you think e s a u as that? Yeah? Why why did he hate his birthright? Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And that's the thing is, that's what I was always taught. I was always taught that he just hated his birthright and he was just so eager to give it away, and that he was a man of the flesh. You know, he didn't think of the long game. He just thought of the now. So whatever would please his eyes or flesh of the now, that's what he was going to go for. But I think he didn't despise it because when you look at that story, he was bleeding out, dying and desperate. So he told his brother whatever he wanted to hear so he could get that life saving care. I believe, and I think we see that as a matter of fact, because later when Isaac goes to bless them, because this is basically like a verbal agreement. If I tell you, Sean, I'm like, hey, we're good friends. I want you to have my twenty ten Dodgs Challenger. That's a verbal agreement when I die. You know, you could go up to my family and be like, hey, justin to me. I could have his car, and I'll be like, well, we just got back from the lawyer's office. Here's the will signed, and that ain't going to you. So I looked at Isaac's deathbed. Blessing is kind of like the logger's office, you know, getting that stamp of approval. It's final, and he calls in Esaul to give him his blessing and the birthright. And if he intended on honoring his agreement, that would have been the perfect time to say, you know, hey, father, I appreciate it, but I traded it to my younger brother. You need to bless him. But he doesn't do that. He's like, okay, yep, I'll go out and get you some prepare you some food, and i'll come back and you can bless me. So I think that shows that he didn't despise it. He wanted it. And when he comes back and realizes that the fix is in. Because if we pay attention to what happens in that story, Rebecca, here's the conversation tells Jacob to go out and kill what a goat and bring the meat to her and she would prepare delicious meal, and that they would wrap him in this goat's fur and he would pretend to be Esau and steal the birthright and blessing. So where Esauce talked about being this Harry, that's not poetic language. I mean he was literally that Harry. But the garments are there too, because it's like the cherry on top. A lot of people miss it. Before he sins, before she sends Jacob in, it says that she goes to Esau's hent and takes his quote unquote special garments. So I think she took those garments from the Garden of God and placed it on Jacob, and when he walked in, deceived him. After everything was done, esau comes back. He's mad, He screams out in anger, and he threatens to kill Jacob for stealing his birthright. And Jacob ends up happening to leave and hide out in the land of Haran for many years to his you know, his brother Wrath subsided, So I don't think he despised it at all. I mean he was fighting like hell to keep it and was even willing to kill his brother to try to get it back.
Speaker 3: So is this why the royal families are so worshiped and called blue bloods and think they're so special. Does it relate these bloodlines of the stript, these boodlines.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that the whole blue bloods is going back to this dragon court or in the biblical lends this serpent seed. And they were the elder brother dominion, and the right to rule was supposed to be in theirs, but they were quote unquote screwed out of their birthright. And so you see this with Jacob and Esau, you see it with canaan Abel. You even see it with Abraham. When Abraham him and Sarah can't have a child. Well, Sarah's freaked out thinking that she's going to be replaced by a younger woman. So she takes Hagar and gives Hagar to Abraham and says, sleep with her, you know, have a lineage with her, and he does, and he has Ishmael. Ishmael is the oldest son. He was supposed to get the birth right in the inheritance. But what happens. Rebecca miraculously gets pregnant and the younger brother gets the birth right. So I mean, I think we just see this time and time again, even the parable of the prodigal son. This is the same story. And that story. What happens. You have an older son that is always there by the father's side, but the younger son wants his birthright and inheritance now, so he gets it and he goes off and he squanders it away. That's us, folks, the younger brother. And then what happens. The younger brother comes back and begs for forgiveness and to be taken back into the home, into the family. But the father is waiting by the gate with open arms, and it says they put a signet, ring of authority and a cloak of authority back on the younger brother and restores him back to his position. Well, what happens. The older brother's hissed. He pulls his father aside and he said, you know, basically, I've been here the whole time, father, I've never left you, I've never soiled our family name, I've not squandered my inheritance. I've been the good child. But you know, this big party for this joke of a son where's my party? You know, where's my celebration and love feast that you've thrown for him? I've been here the whole time. I think that's once again another microcosm of the overall story of the Bible and of God's family, the elder Brother, the angelic race, and the younger brother humanity.
Speaker 3: So with Bohemian Grove, then you've got all these world leaders getting together to do this mock blood sacrifice. How does that tie into this?
Speaker 1: I think that these type of grews and things like that are kind of like the Freemasons, you know, I tell people, do I think every person that's a part of the Freemasonry is a lucifery and a cult member that worships Satan. No. I think that for the most part, they're in it for just a good old boys club to get away from the wife, have some drinks and you know, I have a club and a hobby and camaraderie. But the higher ups, you go, those are the ones like Albert Pike talks about in his book Morals and Dogma, that once they get to the thirty second, thirty third degree, that's when it's revealed to them that the Grand architect is Lucifer the Light Bearer. So and I kind of use this analogy. I've used it before. It kind of shows my age. But the original Ninja Turtles, you remember when they're in New York and the Foot Clan starts this little group for all the wild teenagers to come to and play video games. You know they have this big warehouse. Well that warehouse is full of thousands of kids. They go there smoke and party and play video games. They know nothing about the Foot Clan, even though the Foot Clan runs it, but there's a select few that they see promise in that they walk up to discreetly and say, hey, come back here at the back room with us. We're going to show you what we really do. I think that's the same thing, and I think it's so muddy, and I'm not going to pretend to say that I know everything. But my opinion is that you have these groups. Some are just kind of like side of hand, like look over here at this while we are over here doing this, you know, deception type things. Or there are groups where they pretend to bring in people and make them feel important and use them as like foot soldiers and cronies. But the higher ups that are never seen at these things are the ones behind the scenes, pulling the strings, kind of like the Ezekiel twenty eight King of Tire and the Pharaoh of Egypt. How there's this entity in the year of the world leader pulling the strings and nudging them to do their bidding. I think that's the same thing we see today.
Speaker 3: All right. So the next question then is from Bunny, who do you know and thoughts about Astana also called the City of the Fallen Angels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not familiar with that.
Speaker 3: You're also getting about asked about Lilith.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lilith. See. I think with Lilith is the Jewish legends in ways of basically splitting off of Eve into two personalities basically, and this dragon court, this dragon lineage, takes a lot of Biblical history and a lot of world history and kind of morph them and spin them into each other. And I'm of the opinion that like the Jewish mysticism, the Kabbalah, they to like basically preserve the innocence of Eve, like split her into two personalities, and Lilith is the one that gets the blame for being the evil one and for propagating the serpent Seed, and so from people that I've talked to and read, I think that sounds feasible to me because she was one of the original patriarchs. And if this serpent seed thing is true, and I think they believed it. Whether it's true or not, they believed it. This was a way of them preserving the innocence of one of the patriarchs.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, all right, You've got a question from ancient Orange the only links that head towards the ancient America's bloodline.
Speaker 1: Well, me, I take the position of La Marzouli, and I try to give credit where credit is due. I've never really had an original idea in my life, but I love to read and I love to get different perspectives on subjects and kind of compile the pieces together and try to form an overall opinion. But La Marzouli, he's got a pretty good theory that he has worked out with Fritz Zimmerman that I kind of hold to. And they basically say that when you get Joshua and Caleb coming into the Holy Land and cleansing the Holy Land, this is where a lot of people want to say, well, you know, your God's the genocidal god. He called for the the devastation of entire people groups, you know, mass genocide. Well when you read into that, all the clans that he tells them to do that too, to devout to destruction, were known Nephlum giant clans. You know, he was trying to purge the land of this hybrid race. And he says that he believes that during this conquest, the smart Ones anyway, seeing how they just rolled through Ai like it wasn't nothing. They got to Jericho and they just marched around the city and collapsed the walls without even swinging the first sword. I think the smart Ones were like a hell, nah, we're out of here. We ain't looking to die. So they started migrating north. And then you had this certain group that was later known as the Phoenicians. They were known seafaring people. I think that they loaded up their boats and they sailed to the Americas. And during this time frame, they speculate that the waters, you know, were like two hundred foot higher, and there was a direct path like from around New England straight into the Great Lakes area. And here at this Great Lakes area around the island Royale is the one of the largest and most purest copper mines in the world. And this copper, mind, they scientists have guestimated of the removal of the copper to be like hundreds of thousands of tons of copper missing from this place. And that copper tests at ninety eight point eight percent purity. It's the purest copper in the world. So they can pinpoint it and they find that copper all over the world. So I think these giants come to North America, went into the Great Lakes mind all this copper, and they were seafaring people going back and forth, fueling the Bronze Age. I believe that's why we find this ninety eight point eight percent pure cross opera in China, Europe, South America, Africa, everywhere. It's everywhere because it was from these Nephelin giant tribes that escaped during the Great Diaspora, and then from there they took the Ohio River Valley straight down and got deeper into North America. And I think that's why we see all these mountains in North America. You have Serpent Mound, you have Kahokiah, Innon, Miamisburg, just all these huge you know Newark, these huge megalithic earthworks, and it's all concentrated in this Ohio River Valley, I think because that's where they traveled up and down through the North American continent.
Speaker 3: So the next question then is from a baker, how does the Ark of the Covenant play into this?
Speaker 1: The Ark of the Covenant. I think that the ark was basically not something that they were like fighting over as much. I think that that was basically the covenant symbol given to God's chosen people that held the tablets and that held the staff or the Rod of Moses. But we do see another supercharged relic, whether it's legend lore, you know, factor fiction, but the Holy Grail, and we see, you know, the occult symbolism with that, and how the occult chased after that, Adolf Hitler and the Nazis went off looking for these relics because they believed them to be powerful, supercharged relics. And I think they were after this big time. And that's why you have the Knights of the Round Table and you have all these legends in the Lord King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table looking for the Holy Grail, Perceval all that stuff in there about them having these fisher kings, you know, these divine right to rule, people guarding, you know, this supernaturally charged relic. And I think that is a pretty pivotal piece to the puzzle. And I love how Graham Hancock and his book The Sign and the Seal talked about how the Nebra forgive me because I'm a Southern man. I can barely speak English or these big words that I have trouble with. But the Nobra Hagast, which was basically the Ethiopian legends, how they line up perfectly parallel, just different names. With the story of Perceval and how the Nebra Hanagast says that Sheba when she came up to see King Solomon, that they got together and she left and was pregnant and didn't realize it's she got back and according to their legends, she gives birth to Menelek the First and this is a righteous seed line from Solomon and Percival tells a story about a white ear piano aristocrat comes down to Ethiopia, finds a black woman, falls in love with her, that they have a child. I think his name was Frienitz or something like that in the Percival story, but all these things line up perfectly with these Ethiopian legends, and Graham Hancott traces that and thinks that it's like basically a hidden treasure map for the Ark of the Covenant, and he thinks that the Ark of the Covenant. I'm sorry, that the Holy Gril was code for the Ark of the Covenant, and that it wound up in Ethiopia, and that's the last time that they had any kind of traces of it because this Menelik, supposedly, according to the legends, went to see Solomon when he was an adult and said, hey, you know you're you're my dad basically, and he taked him in. But then Menelik steals the arc and smuggles it down into Ethiopia. So if there is any kind of like supernatural relic in this seed war, I think it would be this Holy Grail.
Speaker 3: You got some quite esoteric questions coming in, but I don't keep going with them. All right, So, Professor Hamimoto, can you comment on current bloodline merging between the Han Chinese ku Jin and the ash Nazi Jews.
Speaker 1: Larry Summers, Yeah, that, honestly, guys, I've not got that deep into it. I just finished this book in January and released it, and so I'm just basically got my toes dipped into the deep end of this pool. And this is a deep pool. But what I found so far is very compelling, and I'm starting to dig down through it. But I think we see hints of it with even the mythology. When you go to China, you have I can't remember what they're called now, but these serpent people all depicted in these dragons, and then you go into India these I can't remember the name that it starts with the N, but there's the serpent people. You just have all these esoteric stories throughout the world of this serpent lineage and the serpent gods. I think that's echoing all back to this thing that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: So does this tie into David Iike's theories then of reptilians and shape shifters and other royal bloodline? Is Reptilian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, because whether they're like true physical reptilion you know what I mean, like green scales and stuff, I don't know, or if it's they have this bloodline in them that originates to a serpentine type entity. Because the Nakash, according to which scriptures you read and stuff. He's compared to a serpentine angel, you know, a dragon angel, and they called him an anointed guardian cherub in the Masoretics. But when you get into the septuagen stuff, it talks about he was a serophim, you know, a fiery one. And that's another thing you go down into the Egyptians, the Africans up in your neck of the woods too, the Druids, they all talk about these shining ones.
Speaker 3: All right, well, viewers, thank you for the questions that are coming in with fast approaching Too Fi and watching live across all the platforms and CJ's wondering did the giants mate with earthly women?
Speaker 1: Yeah, according to some of the writings and stuff, that they did. And uh the ones that had successful births almost died in the birthing process. But they were larger than normal, I believe. But I don't think that they come out just so huge that they couldn't, you know, even deliver them. But I think that's kind of like maybe they just had like really rapid growth and grew to this height, you know, after the fact.
Speaker 3: But uh, uh so was it the size of the babies then that that caused some of the mothers to die birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was the the word or the legends of it. And uh, it's like saying, I don't know how much time that you got left, but I definitely wanted to kind of show this off and talk about this a little bit it because.
Speaker 3: As much as much time as you want, doc keep going.
Speaker 1: Because I think this ties into it too. And this was another one of my fascinations man giants and these elongated skulls. Yeah, and for those that's not familiar, and this is from Perracas, this is a parocas skull, but this is a juvenile. This is not a full grown adult male. And you have this elongated skull in which I got a bunch of signatures on it. I've had all my frenzy friends like you know, Timothy Alberino, Tony Merkle, and Georgio sign it. Anytime I go to a conference, I take it with me and have people sign it. But uh, modern day you know, anthropologists and archaeologists, I want to say that this is from headbinding. And I'm not going to argue with them that some were headbinding, but I don't think all were. And when you are a child. I think they start once they become a year old or two years old. They wrap or bind or board their head and force it to grow out elongated like this. So you can imagine the pain, the headaches, the discomfort that you would be putting yourself and your children through to achieve this aesthetic look. And I'm a firm believer in why, Okay, they did this? Well why did they do this? Because they were emulating something else that they seen. And I know you're from Europe, but here in the United States, the mullet is a big thing and it's making a comeback, and it started a few years ago, and one of the main proponents was this guy named Morgan Wallen, this country music artist that showed up rocking the mullet, and then everybody else started imitating him and trying to copy his look because he was an important icon, you know, in American culture. And I think that's what we have here. There was somebody or a group of people that had this elongated head that was an important icon in their culture, and they wanted to emulate and look like them. And when we look through the ones that are known from headbinding, that none of the features of the skull. Besides the elongated portion change, they still have their sadrisseutral lines. The brain case volume has not increased. The eye orbits are the same. I mean everything you know, as far as a normal human skull is exactly the same. It's just it's been elongated because it's been stretched and compressed. Well, some of these that they found, including this one, if you look, there's no sadrisutral line. And for those that's not familiar, you can Google search and look, it's basically a peace sign crack that's on your skull and it separates these different skull caps. Well, all the ones they find from headbinding, they still have their sadresutral lines. But there's a large handful that they find, like this guy that has no sadrisutral line. So we know by the large amounts of proving elongated skulls from headbinding, that doesn't erase that sadrisutral line. So that's a really distinct factor in some of these. Another thing is if you look at the eye orbits, they're about twenty five to thirty percent larger than a normal skull. When La Marzouli and his group of anthropologists and scientists and archaeologists went down there and studied these things. I mean, they did DNA samples on these things, measured every little thing, brought up toometrists with them that they were really thorough. But the optometrist examining these eye orbits, he says that they were twenty five to thirty percent larger, he said, so we can assume safely that the pupillaries were twenty five to thirty percent larger also, he said. And the distance between the eyes right here, he said, it's a lot more narrow than a normal skull. He said, all the elongated ones we find it doesn't increase the eye sockets or any of that stuff. It doesn't decrease the width between them. So this is a genetic thing, he said. So I think he said that these hybrid beings had night vision like a predatory animal, like an owl, because how the eyes are set up, and it kind of goes with the legends around the world. All of these nephelum or giants, they were famed to be cave dwellers, so it kind of makes sense if they had night vision because they were cave dwellers. They were in the dark constantly, and they drilled a hole in the top of one of these and filled it with rice to measure the brain case volume. Well, in a handful of these the same things. Ones with the large eye sockets and with no Sadrisutra line, those guys had like a fifteen percent larger brain case volume. And then if you go to underneath this hole is where the spine connects to the skull. If you Google search, I think they call it the foraming magnum. But if you look, all skulls mount right here in the center for balance. All the ones they find that they say is from head boarding still have this mount right here in the center. But these guys, they're all the way at the back because help it balance. If that thing was in the center, it would just be looking up at the sky all the time. So by mounting it further back, it better balances this elongated head. So all the ones that they find from headbinding, it doesn't change the anchor point of the skull. So once again it shows you that this was genetic. It was built in the DNA. And there's even in stories from Spanish explorers and things in their journals that they found mummies in caves down in Peru that still had unborn infants in the womb with elongated heads. They got drawings of them and multiple recordings of them. But of course, like the Smithsonian here in the United States, some people got their hands on them and they just mysteriously disappeared. And even the Peruvian legends go right along with these because Vericocha that that was their one of their main gods, the creator god. In their legends it says that Verraicocha was pale skinned, elongated head, long beard. These are all contradictory aesthetics from the Peruvian people. The Pruvian people were shorter, they didn't have elongated heads, they had dark skin, and they can't grow beards that well. So this screams, you know, alien or foreigner of the land. But it says that Verraicocha pulls up on this on serpents, a bed of serpents without paddles, and that he has a group of people, if you want to call him, disciples, and they called them the verako Chun, and that they show up and they civilized Peru. He gives the seven Sacred sciences, teaches them how to do math, to study the map, the stars, architecture, all of these things and the legends tell all the different towns that they go through, and they have mapped this and they call it the path of Viracocha. And without fail, every single town that he stopped at they find megalithic architecture and elongated skulls, without fail. Then when he leaves, he sells off him and his Vera coaching, and he says that he would return when they most needed him, so to be watching for him, and he would arrive just the way he came the first time. So he leaves, and what happens. The Spanish pull up. What are they own? They're on ships without paddles because they've got seals. They get off the boat. They're pale skinned, they're tall, they got long, thick beards, and they're wearing this metal armor, glistening, glowing in the sun, looking like they're God Bearcocha from their legends, so they know threw gold and silver at him and give him everything he wanted and worshiped him like a god because they thought he was Veracocha, and that's how he took over South America so easily he went along with it. And then after a certain amount of time, once they started figuring out he was no god. It was too late. He was done so far deep into South America that they couldn't fight him off anymore. But the Spaniards in their journals said that they seen a group of people different, that there was a group of people that had pale skin, beards and elongated sculls, and that they asked them who are these people? They're obviously not from here. Who are these people? And they said, these are the descendants of the very coaching. So I think these were the god kings, the hybrid race, like we've been talking about, and they were the ruling elite class, and their subjects wanted to venerate them and look like them.
Speaker 3: Well, how's fascinating. You've got a few people asking about your thoughts on the Pyramids, and I saw whether you think giants were involved in with the Pyramids.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think that that is a pre flood relic. I think it's a lot older than what they say it is, and that the what we call the Egyptians found it and settled there and built around it or maybe added to it. Because we have the same thing in North America. When Lewis and Clark and all these guys started finding these mounds and these megalithic earthworks. They started talking to the natives that lived there and asked them, you know, hey, when did you guys build this? With that fail all of them. So we didn't build this. We found it and we thought it was important, so we hung around and added to it and kept it. I think that's the same thing with the pyramids.
Speaker 3: All right, So next question is let's see the second all right, I hope these aren't too esoteric. What about the mound builders along the Natchez Trace.
Speaker 1: Not just straight network? Where is that exactly? Is that North America?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't worry about that one. Let's let me go on to the next one. Can he comment on the Grand Canyon Smithsonian cover up and as they're being headway made in exploring the canyon in recent years.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, there's a lot of stories and documents and newspaper articles that the Smithsonian hired this man to go out and explore and he reported finding these ancient Egyptian like tombs and caverns, and they found all these artifacts and all this stuff, and it made the newspaper and then all of a sudden, it's like, nah, ain't nothing there, and don't look here, and when they try to search it out, it was in the newspaper this guy's name, that he was commissioned by the Smithsonian. And later when people tried to dig into this and question them, they said that they had no records of this expedition, so they just they scrapped it. I mean, we need to believe that this newspaper just lied and made up all these stories and made up this name and put the Smithsonian's name to it, not thinking they'd find out about it and call it a lie. I think it's the same thing as like Rosswell, that guy that found the saucer reported it and then told him that there was gonna be a press conference, and he went out there and they had this fake weather balloon laying out in front of him. And if you look at those pictures, that guy looks shocked because I don't think they told him. I think they're like, okay, coming here for this press conference, and then you just roll with whatever we say. And if you look at him pictures, that guy is looking at that captain and looking at this thing like, what the hell is this? This is not what I found. So I think it's another grand cover up. And we have even evidence in Egypt they found tombs with tobacco and cocaine, corn, all these different things that's not, you know, indigenous to Africa. So it shows they were traveling back and forth, and they even have depictions of you know, North American corn. Yeah, we were definitely diffusionists. We were not isolationists. We were selling the globe and exploring all the places in trading with other civilizations long before academia says that we were.
Speaker 3: So next question, is there a connection between Blue Blood's an Nakai and the blue Hindu gods?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so, one hunred percent. That's what I was talking about earlier. How the anonachy sound just like the Genesis six narrative making Nephelm hybrids and then the blue Serpent people in India. I think it's all the same story.
Speaker 3: Satan's Season is what exactly Saturn question mark?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Satan's Little Season. I've actually talked to a couple guys on my program about that. I had one guy come on and lay out the reasons why he believes we are not in Satan's Little Season, and then I had two other gentlemen that were Little seasonists that came on and laid out their explanations to why they believe that we are. But what that theory is basically is saying that were before Jesus passed away and died on the cross, he told his apostles that he would be coming soon and that some of them would not taste death before they seen him coming in all his glory. And so basically the Little seasonists believe that our timeline is all messed up, like you could add like another seven hundred to a thousand years to it, and that's why you have the Greek Dark Ages and all this timeline jumbled up stuff. And they talk about Mount Vesuvius erupting and all these different natural disasters, and they align that to the disaster is mentioned in the Book of Revelation and how in seventy a d. They destroyed the Temple. The Emperor stood in the Temple of God, proclaimed to be God and be worshiped. So they take all that and say that they believe the happenings of Revelation had already happened, and that Christ had already ruled for his thousand years, and we are now in Satan's Little Season, and basically our memory has been wiped we don't remember it because scripture says that he would be allowed to deceive the nations, so basically wipe the memory of everyone. And all this Gothic architecture that we see that's huge and beautiful and got the antennas in the air, that these are remnants of that millennial rain and these buildings were tapping into the ether and free energy. And that's how they explain all these megalithic structures, that they believe that all this stuff was constructed during the millennial reign of Christ. But me personally, I love entertaining and hearing new thoughts. I'm open to hear anybody talk about anything, you know. I try to be what they call it good berin. I like to hear everybody out and search stuff out and see if it's true. I'm just not quite there yet as me being a little seasoness. But it's definitely fascinating to research and look at.
Speaker 3: Did the Ananaki have elongated.
Speaker 1: Hats some of them If you go to some of the depictions and some of the like the hats and stuff the miters that they wore. A lot of people theorized that like these miter hats and these like Egyptian pharaoh hats how they're so elongated that they were made to fit this elongated skull ruling class. And we even see I think it's with Nephritidi and shoot, what's the other guy's name? Oconnot And if you go to Egypt and look at their depictions, they remove all doubt because they even have depictions of them without the headdress on and having this huge elongated skull, and even Nefertiti holding up her baby with a new gateds goal up to the rays of the sun.
Speaker 3: Could it be that Epstein's Zoro ranch in New Mexico was the site of a bloodlines breeding program?
Speaker 1: Could possibly be. I'm not familiar with that resort, but I mean it's definitely a possibility.
Speaker 3: Well viewers, we just interviewed Juliette Bryant Epstein Survivor Part two. A Mother's come on the podcast as well, and she will be talking about the breeding program and cloning and all the eugenic stuff that Epstein was up to, So look out for that. One next question for Dark does he think Mount a Cash is connected with God's or aliens?
Speaker 1: I think they're the same. I think we get hung up on burbage. If we take takes book definition, you know what is alien. It's something not of this world. So if we look at the Anonaki, if we look at God, if we look at Satan, we look at angels, aliens, all these different things, they are all not of this world. I think it's the saint. We're talking about the same thing. We just call it different names, and they present themselves in different lights as the generations go to be better received by the people, because it's the same, even the same agenda. If you listen to some of these abductees and you believe them, they were taken and what happens. Sperm is reported to be taken from the men of them is reported to be taken from the women, and they wind up pregnant and then miraculously the baby just disappears and is gone. So it's like they come in and take the baby. All of the cattle mulizations. They're taken stuff from cattle that biologically is the closest thing two hours our blood is almost completely interchangeable with bovine. So I mean, when it's the same exact thing that happened in Genesis six that God's you know, came down bread with the daughters of men and made Nephilim giants a hybrid race. It's nothing news under the sun. They're doing the same thing they did back then.
Speaker 3: What do you think of Jesus's lost years?
Speaker 1: I think they're lost. No, I don't know. I mean I've heard the theories, you know, people say that he you know, went out east and got you know, schooled in the mysticism and all that kind of stuff. But uh, I'm one of these people that I don't think everything is in the Bible, and I'll ruffle some feathers of some Christians, but I try to be an honest, realist person.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This was not a science book. It's not a genealogy book. It doesn't have the answers, you know, I mean to every single thing. Do I think it's valuable, Oh, certainly. But we have to remember this is not something that was written in real time. You know. It wasn't like an ESPN play by play. It was written looking backwards thousands of years, so you're basically getting the highlights and high notes. So just because they're missing from the scripture, it doesn't mean that it was missing from the people of that time. It's just missing to us.
Speaker 3: Do you think the true puppet masters of America are other worldly?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm a firm believer in the Tower of Bible. A lot of people just think that's the tall building. But if you go to Deuteronomy thirty two, verse eight, that's a retelling of that story, and it says that not only were the tongues divided, it says the nations, the peoples were divided amongst the beneha Ilohem, the sons of God. Every time that phrase is used, it's talking about divine heavenly beings and Psalms eighty two talking about these same rebellious sons of God that was given dominion over the nations. It says, how long will you rule unjustly, show partiality to the wicked? You desire to live an eternal life, but you shall die and fall like any prince. So they're not talking about human rulers. I mean, if you're a human ruler, yeah, of course I'm going to die, duh. I know. He's talking to divine heavenly beings, rebellious sons of God, and it says that he divided the nations up amongst them to rule, and they're ruling unjustly. But he said, Jacob, Israel is my allotted portion. And that's why right after that event he called Abraham out and said, through your name all nations shall be blessed. So it goes back to that game of thrones that Deuteronomi thirty two, the sons of God were portioned out lands and people groups, and they rule from behind the scene, and that they're the puppet masters, I believe.
Speaker 3: So who are the one hundred and forty four thousand.
Speaker 1: Me The way that describes is like basically that they're you know, virgin priesthood class type people. So it's like these people are you know, unblemished, bisexual morality and things like that. So I've heard some people theorize that, you know, this is just you know, Israelite Jewish people. I've heard some people theorize that this is a mixture of all the nations. I would tend to lean toward that because I'm not a Zionist. I don't think when it talks about Israel, you know that it's talking about a political nation. It's talking about you know, God's people, and we are all you know, members of you know, God's chosen people. If we decide to be.
Speaker 3: A former person who's sent the question, and it sent some classification. The Natchez Trace is in Mississippi and Tennessee does mounds all through it? That's why I asked the question. The mound builders these same people. Does that give any classification the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, see I think so. I mean, it's just like I was saying with the Michigan copper mines and how that Ohio River Valley runs all the way down you know, into Upper Kentucky and straight down shot you know you have Tennessee, Alabama. If you look on a map and you had the mounds and stuff stacked up on the North American continent, that's basically the line they travel. So it's kind of like this. They used rivers back then. That's why these mounds and stuff are close to these rivers because they were I believe, coming from Lake Michigan down through the Ohio River Valley and then once they got to Tennessee, they connected to the Tennessee River and then went down into Mississippi and all that type stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, And that's about knowledge of the Kashak records and reincarnation.
Speaker 1: Yep. My knowledge on the Akasak Records is very surface level. I'd say the people in the chat probably know more than I do, if I'm being honest on it. I have a thirty thousand foot view of that. And what was the second part, I'm sorry, reincarnation. Reincarnation. A lot of Christians don't believe in that, and the Bible doesn't come right out and say that. But I got educated by a guest on my show not that long ago talking about Elijah. And there's some hints in there that there might be some reincarnation, you know. I mean that, I ain't saying that a heel I'm willing to die on, but there are there's hints to that because it says that Elijah he was taken up in a whirlwind, and then later John the Baptist is referred to as the second coming of Elijah, that he had the spirit of Elijah. And I looked over that and not noticed that, you know, my whole adult life. But this guy Ben that I had on the show from the End of the World News, he came on and did a show with me about Elijah, and he brought that to my attention, and yeah, the hints are there, whether it's true, or we're reading too deep into it, but it's definitely interesting.
Speaker 3: Do you have any thoughts on the timing of the second coming of Christ?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I'm not a date center, but of course I know every single generation since you know, his death has said, you know, the end is nigh, the end is nigh. But I think we can honestly say that we are closer now than we ever have been. I think that all the groundwork has been laid. We are now looking into this you know, surveillance state. They're going to know cameras on every corner, your smartphones, your smart TVs, your smart cars, You're you're being recorded and tracked everywhere you go. Now and look, Revelation talks about, you know, those who don't bow to the beast, you know, they will be killed. How they're going to know that because of pallunteer in this surveillance state, they're going to know everything you're doing. Now they're wanting to get rid of first, they got rid of the gold and went to the Federal Reserve, you know here in America. Because they're slowly stepping their way toward this beast system, I believe, and it's like a frog in the boiling water. You don't put the frog in there and turn it up to ten. You slowly start cranking it up and getting them closer right the way, they don't jump out, and they'll just sit right there oil to death. So they moved away from the gold, went to the Federal Reserve. Now they're starting to transition to this bitcoin in this digital currency. You've got so many countries talking about going to a blockchain system once again. They're going to where every dollar you spend and what does it say those who don't take the mark will not be able to buy, sell or trade.
Speaker 3: So they they just announced here kiss Timer that they're going to force a digital ID on us. Yes, more like a digital control grid more like Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean the groundwork has been laid and we are definitely closer than we've ever been.
Speaker 3: Question from RF do you believe we are inside a firmament as the Bible says?
Speaker 1: I am a believer because I know there's some people that are what they call it the flat earth community and the glober community. I do not dispute that the Bible describes a flat stationary plane with a dot on it. I do not dispute that whatsoever. But I think that God meets people where they're at, and he talked to them in language that they could understand and something that they already had a grasp on. They already thought it was flat stationary, they already thought there was a firmament a dome over the top. So God was just meeting them basically where they were, talking to them in the language that they could understand. And I compare it to when I have this conversation with people because of me, it gets heated. There's some people that are flat Earth. There's man that get pretty heated over it and go as far asaying you're not a Christian if you don't believe in flat earth, because the Bible talks about a flat Earth. But I tell people, when you were a child, you wanted to know where babies come from? Right, So you asked your parents, Hey, where do babies come from? And you got one of two or three different variant stories. You either were told, oh, when a man loves a woman kiss and then a bump magically appears in her belly and a baby's born, or we prayed and asked for one and a stork had dropped it off at our door. You know, did your parents lie to you or did they just tell you a story that you could wrap your little mind around until you were old enough or smart enough to understand the real story. And I think that's kind of what God did there, because the shape of the plane or realm that we are on wasn't important. What was important was the story of the fall, the rebellion, and the redemption and coming back into the family of God. That was what was important, not the shape of the earth. But I do believe in the canopy theory that before the flood there was a water canopy, a vapor over the top of us, and it burst.
Speaker 3: Your opinion on the Gnostics.
Speaker 1: Gnostics, Yap the dog Commodi texts, and I think that's, you know, I'm not a coincidence, dearist. I thought that that was very significant that, you know, during this time frame, shortly after you know, Israel was even made a nation, in Egypt, they found this stash of scrolls and they call them the nag Hamadi text and it was the Gnostic Gospels and this come out, and then just like a month or two later they found the Dead Sea scrolls and they're like in direct you know, conflict with one another, and I tell people, I think it's kind of like God's perfect timing and sense of humor. It's like they put out this gnostic deception and try to, you know, lead some people astray. Then the counter move was like, oh no, no, now look over here at these Dead Sea scrolls, and we could show you all these texts were preserved and not manipulated through time. And this is the truth that they are definitely interesting. But I've looked into it, and especially the early church fathers. They that's who they were talking about, the wolves and sheep's clothing, you know, inside of their synagogues, because these people were posing as Christians, but they were drinking these kookions, you know, these psychedelic spike drinks and having these vision quests and stuff, and they were going to telling the people at church. Basically, you know, I'm just adding some creative liberties here, but basically, you know, you're talking about seeing God and visions and miracles and you know, all this stuff. You guys talk about it, but man, over here, three houses down at my buddy Ryan's house, we're actually doing it. Come on over here, we'll show you God. And was kind of leading people astray. But the early Church fathers, their number one contention with them was everything was metaphysical, nothing was physical, and they denied Christ. They said that he wasn't God in the flesh. He was just a normal man that achieved in enlightenment and was showing everyone else that you can also achieve enlightened enlightenment and be like him and get this christ consciousness. But this was during the time that the Romans were persecuting the Christians, and it was the perfect cop out to save your life. Oh no, I'm gnostic. Jesus wasn't real. No, I don't believe in that, you know. And so a lot of the early Church fathers was talking about it. Upset a lot of the Christians. Not only was they teaching false doctrine in their eyes, but they were also denying the physicality of Jesus. So therefore they wasn't persecuted and burned at the stake and threw into the lions den and all this stuff. They called them cop outs.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for the superchat question. Who are the alleged thirteen bloodlines? And what very liable historical evidence, if any, traces the influence across major empires and institutions.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, this is something that I've just kind of first got into. So I'm not like went deep deep yet, but I'm in the process. But if you guys are interested in this type of stuff that Nicholas de Vere The Dragon Legacy is a great book, and he named some of them in there. Of course, I don't think they're gonna give out, they're gonna show all their cards. But he talked about the Davas were one, the merit Beingians were one, and even talked about the the myths and legends of the Europeans, how they talked about the Druids and the Elves, that this was the Elven race and it kind of drew back to this other family and that all these stories where you have these mythological characters, it's basically esoteric, you know, symbolism and hid in plain sight kind of talking about these bloodlines. All right.
Speaker 3: Next question is a long one. Tom Horn, a prophecy author, refers to a primeval kiva built for scatological purposes beneath the earth, hinting it's a large underground structure tied to end Times beliefs. Any Bible reference question Mark.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, Tom Horne, I've read quite a bit of his stuff. I've read Unearthing the Cloud Eaters. Then it was about giants popous Romanus and talking about the last Pope. He kind of predicted who the last pope was going to be. That was pretty wild, and one of his books, it's kind of relevant for this time, was Wormwood and the Messenger that he basically had a dream that he's seen this swirling dragon on fire coming through space and towards Earth, and that a calendar basically started flipping like crazy, and it stopped and a finger pointed, he said to trying to think it was September something. No way, Yeah, it was Friday the thirteenth in September or April, sorry, April April, Friday the thirteenth, I think of twenty twenty six or twenty eight something like that. I'm sorry, guys, my brain is kind of rumbling together. But anyway, he said that he had this vision and that he said the Lord told him that this was Wormwood, and he thinks that this date that was given to him was possibly Wormwood striking. And according to the Bible, this happened right dear in the middle of the Tribulation period, so it was kind of like a date set for the midpoint of the Great Tribulation. But I know he definitely talked about like the underground bunkers, the dumbs and all that kind of stuff. And that ties into the Book of Revelation where it talks about in the end times that the kings and the leaders of the great nations will hide themselves in the mountains. You know, think about that. They were talking about ancient people thousands of years ago talking about world leaders hiding themselves in mountains. I mean, I mean, I mean, surely they ate some bad pizza and just seening some crazy stuff. But to me, I think that's kind of profound. And you see it all over the news. They've been doing this stuff forever. Up there in Alaska they have that huge seed vault bank. You have the the Mormons out in Utah have that huge DNA bank. They have this inside of a mountain, this huge vault full of DNA. And you have these movies like Armageddon them, you know, this asteroid come towards Earth and they blow it up to try and save humanity. What was that other one that was thinking it was twenty twenty five, where the world ends and this guy's running trying to save his kids. But there's this arc. There's these huge arcs being built in China that they've been working on for the past, you know, thirty forty years. I think they drop pints to all this stuff. They see it coming. They the writing's on the wall, and they're prepping for it. That's what I believe.
Speaker 3: What do you think of Paul Stop's nepheline looked like clown's theory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul, I've had Paul on the show. He's a really smart dude, and it was definitely an out of the box thing. And if I'm just being honest and Paul, you know, I love you brother. If you see this. I mean, but when I first heard that, I was like, I kind of looked at it like doctor Joypugh talking to me about the serpent seed. I was like, ah, man, this is ridiculous. I mean, the stuff people will do for clicks and attention. But once I actually hurt him out, I was like, Okay, this makes sense. As we are. You know, when we hear clowns, we think about the modern clown with all the crazy you know, paint and how we view a clown. But he's saying that basically, the modern clown is their spin and dramatized vergin of maybe what the Nephilene looked like and what the Nephilene looked like according to a lot of the legends and lower because he kind of did like I did, he went through comparative mythology and went through all these different continents and stories and people groups and kind of compared them, and he found this common denominator that a lot of them were depicted was really pale skin, bloody, you know, red colored noses. A lot of times they were giants, and all these tribes would dress up like these you know, hybrid god kings or whatever the situation was for their story. But that was the common denominator, is that they all kind of looked like that and they were imitating them.
Speaker 3: Do you think that these elite bloodlines are about to weaponize a I to either contain or eliminate us cattle blood lines?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean even the Masons even talk about it, Like in Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, he talks like that, He's like, basically the profane or cattle and we're to be bread worked, and when we serve no more purpose, be oft And I think that's exactly what's going on, because I don't want to get you in trouble on your channel. But back in the day when we had the pokey poke, if you know what I'm saying, if you go back and listen to Gates and all these different guys that are involved with the WHO and NATO and these world organizations, they were openly talking about this, you know, you know, a decade ago or so. But now recently they've gotten quiet about it. But what was their number one concern If you go back and listen to their ted talks and all this other stuff, it was population control number one concern. And it kind of goes back to the lifeboat theory. You know. There was this professor that talked about life boat theory, and he had this theory that if you've got a group of people and put them on a boat and give them a handful of you know, rations for food and supplies or whatever, and set them out, that it's a matter of time before a hierarchy is set up, he said, because they perceive a limited amount of resources and there has to be a competition for those limited resources. So immediately a hierarchy is set up. The strong takeover and bully the week and take what they need, and if they don't get in line, they're thrown off the boat. And that's what I think we see here because they talk about how, you know, we're lacking fresh water. We don't have enough fresh water to sustain humanity and the population for x amount of years, and the food and the land and all these you know, dwindling resources we're compete for. You know, all these resources. We need population control. And you have the Georgia guidestones come out and basically just set it out right. And then what happens we have the whole twenty twenty thing. Uh, basically like the Eskimos. Once the old people get too old, what do they do? They off them because they can't contribute to the hunt or the society no more.
Speaker 3: That's who they were thrown remember that program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's what they do, man. And so they come after the old, the elderly, and the people with underlying health conditions, the people that are drags on the economy and the society, and their eye that wiped out a big sloth of them. And then they come up with the solution, and what happens we seen with the solution. We had twenty year old soccer players and basketball players, football players, these prime athletes falling over dead on the field from blood clots and blown arteries and heart conditions. Well, where did that come from? Folks?
Speaker 3: And then we better stop there on this subject. Let's just tell So you got asked about free I atlist to comment comment. Have you got any thoughts on that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought that was pretty wild. That was another thing too, that was just like, man, what do you believe? But I've read something on social media. I'm not sure if that's correct, but they had said that they have now confirmed that it is a comet, that they've looked at it and they can confirm that it is a comet now, so they no longer believe it's a huge mother spaceship coming to destroy us.
Speaker 3: All yeah, but it's supposed to be affecting our energies. It's getting here. The closest to earth is I think. I think it's December nineteenth. And yeah, my partners into every day studying and watching videos. All right, Well, my friend Doc, you know, this has been so fascinating. We've kept you on for two hours almost huge. Thank you for being so generous of your time.
Speaker 1: Now I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I've got all of Doc's links in the description box. If you're watching on replay, I'm going to put them in the live chat. Now. Is there anything you would like to say in conclusion to the viewers?
Speaker 1: Then I guess just take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm a nobody, but I like to study and I have my opinions on things like anybody else. But yeah, man, just hear people out, do your own research and see what you come up with. And we've got to share our ideas and our research and studies with other people. Like conversation we're having today with Sean. I call it the exchanging of puzzle pieces. I think we all have pieces to the puzzle, and the more conversations we have, the more puzzle pieces that we're going to gather and have a better thirty thousand foot view of this crazy, missed up thing that we call life. So but yeah, my show. If you guys like these conversations, I talk about this stuff on my show every week. It's the metheus Lyn's podcast. I coined it the hero's journey. You got to go into the unknown. You have to slay the drag and rescue the damsel and hoard up that treasure. But then your journey's not over. Like all great epics and heroes, you must turn around and share that wealth of knowledge with the world and save humanity. So come join us on the hero's journey.
Speaker 3: Links are in the description. And if you've got any guests that you think would come over here as well to talk about these things, we would love to hear from them. So I'm going to close the show and let you go, my friend, thank you for spending this time with us. Again.
Speaker 1: Cheers, Doc, I, thank you, brother, appreciate, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Cheers all right, viewers yep, So, like I said, absolutely fascinating, first time to get Doc on the channel. Put a one in the chat if you'd like us to get more guess speaking of these subjects, and we will. We will arrange that and I'll let you guys know what we've got coming up this week. So my next show that's bucked in so far, We've got James Corbett Unmasking Epstein that is on the twenty fifth, and then we've got the Manhattan Madam exposing Epstein and elites. Krister Davis also on the twenty fifth, going to be a busy down the twenty fifth, and then on the twenty fifth as well, we have got inside Charlie Kirk's death. A conversation with Myron Gaines. Oh yeah, I've been trying to speak to Maron for a while. That's going to be fascinating. But I'm sure we'll have more shows between now and then, and I'm going to organize some more calling shows as well. So thank you for staying with us for two hours on Saturday night. Yeah, I did see. I've been watching Candice every night doing these massive live streams. She's had some sort of threats to life today. If you go on X and read her Twitter post, she's basically saying that the French government have got a hit on her and it's related to Israel and all this other stuff. She gives a very detailed account on her X. So yeah, go over and support Candice. She's got some balls saying the things she's saying. Whether you believe her or not, to just go out there after a mate got whacked and just be pushing all the same buttons. But then and then some. She's definitely got some balls saying what she's saying, so yeah, let's hope she doesn't get whacked. But thank you for your support. Guys, thank you for all your questions, and please don't forget to click on doc's links and support Systar star.
Speaker 1: Stone Still Start
Speaker 4: Start STI