Speaker 1: All right, we got big stuff going on tomorrow morning, as the entire radio station is going to go meet over by Greenville Avenue and then we're going to join that Saint Patrick's Day parade. It is going to be awesome. So if you're planning on being out there, we'd love to meet you. So if you see the Eagle float, which would be probably a couple back from the kid Cratic float, which might be maybe there's an iheartfloat in there too somewhere, but we'd love to see you. We'd love to meet you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't wait for this. I'm really looking forward to it. Whether it's going to be nice. We're gonna have beer to drink. That's really all I need.
Speaker 3: On a Saturday. I'm good. Yeah, I have to a good starting. I'm hydrating early today. I've already drank a hundred ounces of water today. I was about to say gallons.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna say bottles.
Speaker 3: I was like hundred ounces and I'm on my third one here. If this is my third fifty ounce water bottle that I'm on today, I'm worried about all the microplastics in that. I'm just peeing a lot, right I'm just like you guys know, are you wearing a NASA diaper? Yep, okay, shooting it. They're a good movies. They're marketing that at stores. Now. The adult diaper is like it's it's it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I am I where diaper tomorrow? Yeah, so I don't have to pee, man, just get right there on the float.
Speaker 1: Last time I was at one of these parades, I do remember Christina panicking and jumping out of a moving car to sprint to a bathroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a stranger was very nice and very kind to me, and they let me use their porta potty that they had.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 4: Mike was thrilled when I told him that I found a stranger.
Speaker 3: So what are what are you supposed to do in that parade? If you if you got to go, I mean, find a port of potty, But usually there's three or four people going at it in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh really moves and grabbing yeah every time, and.
Speaker 3: Not every time, but you know there's you know, the public in decency will happen tomorrow, yeah.
Speaker 2: And you can wander into some Usually as you get closer to Lower Greenville, they'll uh, you know, they'll restaurants and bars, what you go in there.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, more of a family friendly event at the you know, northern part of Greenville Avenue. Once you get towards the block party, it's uh, that's where things start to shape shift into more of a it's really just a hallucination, is really what. It's a weird day. So happened.
Speaker 1: The parade gets started officially at ten am, eleven eleven am.
Speaker 3: It takes one hour, that's what they say. Okay, and so will you guys stay down in the Greenville area after that? I did.
Speaker 2: I remember the biggest issue as we got to the end of the parade and I was like, I get back to my car, Yeah, oh god, I'm gonna go to this hotel and wait for an uber. So I think it's like you just kind of wander until you find a way to get back to your car.
Speaker 3: Historically that our float driver will drive us back to where we started. So really they turn the whole float around, well, they turn them in at the end you get a traffic trail access road, they drop off the trailer to detach it, and then that float. I say, I've participated in years where there wasn't a trailer. It's just the back of the tree. Was the float. Okay. So I don't know if we have a trailer this year or not.
Speaker 2: Was that in Olney when you did that? No, yeah, just like everybody got in the back of Kevin's truck. Last year, we had a trailer, but a couple of years ago, you're right, I don't know. We might be in the back of an Eagle pickup truck.
Speaker 3: I think they'll have a trailer though they had a trailer force last year, all right, but that two or three years ago, it was that like the back of a you know, because it was just us and I was guys.
Speaker 2: I was on a float the year I did. I was standing there with you and Siroy.
Speaker 4: I don't think y'all were there when because I remember with Kat when we were in the.
Speaker 3: Back of the truck.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was on a float the year I was there. I took my daughter with me one year and we were on a float. Yeah, it was an iHeart float.
Speaker 3: So twenty say, I wasn't there that year. I think I had something I missed the year y'all were there. Wait, this is our first pray together after all these years. We went to the went to the Oak Lawn, preyed together. It's amazing. This is the day of the year I will somehow find myself passed out underneath the dartboard of a bar. It just happens. I don't know why, right, and it's not my fault. Hear me out. Hear me out. Yeah, where you going? Hear me out? Where you going? Hear me out?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I heard Milos had made some upgrades, so we might just stop by there.
Speaker 2: I haven't been there yet. They've redone it, and I need to go. I went there a week ago. It's awesome. I mean it's really really nice, all right. It's not divy at all anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't love that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's like the front of it is all nice and new. There's bathrooms at the front that have been remodeled. And then box Car of there.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that. There's a new place called the box Car too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the speakeasy right around the corner it was it was it was closed when I.
Speaker 3: Was Oh that's right, I saw that on the news. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They have these screens that are set up to make it seem like you're on a train. Yeah, I haven't been yet.
Speaker 3: I want to go.
Speaker 2: Our buddy Ble try to take me over there. And it was closed on a Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now it's a tiki bar once and they're doing the thing like you're in there. You're in the ship and you're looking out and they've got it set up to where you're kind of seeing animals.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 3: It's kind of cool, But I was also kind of I'd rather just have the game on. I'd like to know that's happening with the sports at the Wait, well.
Speaker 2: You don't go to a tiki bar when you want to watch the game, you moron, you don't.
Speaker 4: He had it point. That's that's a good point.
Speaker 3: It's a good point, and it reminds me of the intro dark time bars.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're ready, ready, ready, right, right time?
Speaker 5: Quick wit ethic win. I'll show you goal ruinhead if you except you are similar. If we pursuing it, handled out shaw shank through the sewer, kid, Now what chill in at the Eagle. Yeah we're doing it. Three o'clock on the doc. Gotta have it for my house. A go status Howard starting to get crap shows that enough multiply like a rabbit tun in, don't out prank it up beat the habit.
Speaker 4: I hang out with my friend rocketing on the radio, my homeboys talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's time to to this swamp. Oh baby baby go Kati Ristine up.
Speaker 4: All up on the radio.
Speaker 1: So last night, Uh, there was this situation where DeMarcus Lawrence is doing an interview and he's on his new team.
Speaker 3: Where'd he sign Seattle? Seattle?
Speaker 1: And he says that he's signed there because he knew he wasn't gonna win a Super Bowl in Dallas.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that whole deal.
Speaker 1: We'll do it in around the sports, but it got pretty dicey as Micah responds to him, and then DeMarcus responds to Micah, and we can get into all that. But seeing the way some fans are reacting to it, look, it's the same old story. The Cowboys have always done it a certain way. They haven't been back to the NFC Championship in over thirty years, so it's the same story. And I saw this guy on social media today who was so upset about a post I made that was just talking about Hey, it's the same old stuff. Cowboys care about business more than they care about winning. And it's the same stupid thing. Fire cherry fire there, let the owner fire of the GM. It's just so stupid and it's so but it's the reality. It's what it is. And so there is no there is no new angle and so like there's just it is what it is, right Like it's the same old stuff year after year with this team.
Speaker 2: No, no, it never changes it same song, second verse, And that's why it's easy to get fatigue and just not care anymore. I mean, honestly and truly, like several of the I mean, the Cowboys for the most part have been good. They had three straight twelve win seasons. They just weren't serious super Bowl contenders. And we talked about all that now. You know, it's like coaching really matters in the playoffs. What McCarthy does really matters in the regular season. He's good that sort of stuff, But when it comes time to win playoff games, that ain't his bag. Man, that's not the style of coach he is. But like you know, keeping everybody you know engaged for full season, he's good.
Speaker 3: At that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: But no, the Cowboys don't really have anything that sets them apart and makes them an upper tier team. And that's why in a league where everybody takes a turn, they haven't really gotten to take a turn in a long time.
Speaker 1: No, they haven't. And this guy was so mad at me. He's like, man, get a new take, Man, get a new angle. I'm like, it's the same angle. There's not, like it's the whole point. Nothing has changed. And so I started looking at this guy his social media behavior, and he considers himself the local sports media police.
Speaker 3: Ah, what's his name, I don't remember, but he likes to go. He likes to go.
Speaker 1: So if somebody says hey on Twitter, I don't think this player that the Cowboys acquired is very good, he goes and copies that player on a tweet and wants to say, hey, man, come and I want to hold you. I'm holding the medium responsible by letting the player know that you're talking trash about him.
Speaker 2: That's that's the guy though, that's worth blocking so he can never see your stuff, That's right. I was trying to decide, do I just want to mute this guy because now I've blocked that guy.
Speaker 3: If you mute someone they don't get the joy.
Speaker 1: You know, if you block him sometimes that's a badge of honor for a real d bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a guy out there that's a MAVs guy, and he's got less than one hundred two hundred followers, but he's like adamant and goes after it all the time. He's got a name that really stands out. And so he's mad that, you know, I'm not tweeting what he wants me to tweet. So he'll go and like, now it's now if something bad happens to the Mavericks, he tags me and goes, haha, skin Wade, see you.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, all right, all right, man, it's.
Speaker 2: It is right, that's whatever, man, cool, And so I just eventually blocked. It's like I just don't want to see what you're doing anymore. Yeah, okay, I gotta go with the full block on that, I think.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's just thinking people don't understand it's hard for us being public figures. I mean, I go to sleep every day just wondering like no, it's uh. There's a guy who who comes at me a lot about the same type of thing, but the the tagging, the players though, the tattletale behavior. It's like, so you didn't have friends growing up because you tattled them? Yeah, number one thing, you're the top things you're taught as a.
Speaker 2: Kid, don't line, don't tattle twitter, hall hall monitor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't. You're not.
Speaker 1: You're you're not copying the athlete because you want what is the point if you're gonna be critical, you're not. It's not that like you're not trying to ruin that person's day. You're just giving an opinion. So it's not like you're hiding it from them either. But why do you have to take it to their doorstep?
Speaker 2: And I think honestly, unless you're retweeting and saying that Elon is great, nobody sees any of your tweets anyways, right That thing has just been set up now to just recycle whatever Elon's into.
Speaker 3: So really, anybody.
Speaker 2: Doing anything on Twitter is not being seen unless they're saying Tesla is awesome?
Speaker 3: Can I this story real quick?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: You guys interested in Tiger Woods is Sexcabades always? I think it's my I mean again, this favorite story in the world. What happened ago?
Speaker 2: I don't know who this person is that he's dating. Well, so his last one, do you remember what happened there? He sent his goon squad and packed her bags. Yeah, and then took her to the airport. Ye, and dropped her off on a plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I said, see, you really get on out of here, Erica Harmon, great story from three or four years ago. COVID has happened as tough.
Speaker 2: You know, is just before or after the snow ski gal oh, way after this, way after Lindsay von Yeah, Linds. So he's now dating Vanessa Trump. Vanessa Trump is the ex wife of Donald Trump Junior. Okay, who I think was on our show about ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: They said, don't bring up anything political and then he started like campaigning.
Speaker 3: That was the day I knew. I was like, oh, I think Trump's actually gonna run. So Trump Junior, Donald Trump Junior was married to Vanessa Trump for twelve years, right, and they got divorced in twenty eighteen. And it's said in the article that I read from Yahoo that Donald Trump Junior is reportedly cool with Tiger dating his ex Vanessa Trump. Vanessa Trump has a daughter named Kai Trump who's seventeen, and Trump talks about her a lot. Yeah, she's the one who goes to Florida or Florida State. Well, she's committed to play golf at the University of Miami. Okay, and she goes to the same high school as Tiger's son, Charlie, got you? Okay, they're meeting each other at the golf erments if I was just thinking. Okay, so new news about a Tiger lover three days after he tore his achilles. I think we know what happened now training for the Masters, my ass, they were doing the hibity dibity stunt sex. Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's I respect him though for like not caring who his ex connects with, cause he's done.
Speaker 3: Right, Donald Trump Junior? Right, he can't care. So he's done. And dude, if his daughter is a golfer, is that it's his daughter? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I have a step dad, Tiger Woods. Go help her out with her game. Who cares?
Speaker 2: He's the one that was with Gavin Newsom's ex wife, right, Gilfoyle? Yeah, Okay, are they still together? Doesn't she Isn't she like an ambassador to grease now or something?
Speaker 3: Wait, a lady switched parties with husbands. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what her political affiliation was in California. She might have just been a media figure. But she was married to Gavin Newsom, and then she was married to or dating Donald Trump Junior. And then when Trump got back in office, he gave she's like the ambassador to Greece or something.
Speaker 3: He gave her a plus job. It's like a wow, It's like a gift. It's just like an attendance gift. Yeah, man, thanks for Would you like to be an ambassador to Spain? I'll let you own Greenland, it says, I'm just reading this off Wikipedia, so no one come at me here. In two thousand and four, is reported that in speaking on behalf of then husband Gavin Newsom, Gilfoyle boasted about his attractiveness and large penis side guys and implied that she was talented at providing oral sex, providing it.
Speaker 2: That's a service. That's how you become ambassador to Greece, all right.
Speaker 3: Also this says that Donald Trump Junior said that he liked Gilfoyle to costplay as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Who did I did not want to Junior liked to get Guilfoyle all dressed up in cowboys cheerleading gear.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know what they do in the bedroom, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Put on a Dolly parton Wig Jesus. It's a slower pace. Rest and peace. Man Carl Park has some peace. All right.
Speaker 1: There you have it. We are off and running. Where are we going to go next? In the Hollywood Shuffle.
Speaker 3: Man Jason Sedeika has had a big announcement on a podcast and there's something very shady that Apple is releasing that we all need to know about. Next.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna give away Volbeat, the greatest of all tours with special guests Hailstorm and the Ghost Inside. That's gonna be at the pavilion at Toyota Music Factory on July twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: That we're gonna make.
Speaker 2: It super easy today. You gotta have that iHeart app. If you want to win stuff on the Ben and Skin Show, you better have that iHeart app and you click on the talk back feature and then you can leave a voice message. The third person to leave their phone number, their email address and their name and can tell us where the Ben and Skin Show and the Woody Show and Teresa are all going to be tomorrow morning. If you could tell us where all three shows are gonna beat tomorrow morning, including Christina, right, who's part of this show. Well, and you're the third person. You gonna win those tickets.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Everybody got to get into this tank. Lawrence Micah Parson's feud as it were coming up here in about thirty minutes. But right now it's time for this juicy hot.
Speaker 3: Gosh, every.
Speaker 5: Stay on top in the.
Speaker 3: Jason Sadekas was on the Travis and Jason Kelsey podcast. That's Ted fans man.
Speaker 5: Thank you because that's his goal.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Is there season four? Is it in the works? I don't know what I'm allowed to think. You can ask it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we're right, we're right in season four now that Yeah, Ted's coaching. Yeah, a women's team for there. That's that's how easy coming back to the States there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's too many questions, but we'll leave it at that. There's two any questions. So it's been everyone thought it was done and there's been no news around it. So there you get Ted Lasso's coming back for season four. Can you help guide me on.
Speaker 2: How much crossover there is with people that do ted Lasso with people that do shrinking.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, Bill Lawrence is the creator. Yeah, so he's the Bill Lawrence, the guy created Scrubs. Yeah, now I know that. But what I want.
Speaker 2: The reason I ask is because I don't want anything. I don't watch ted Lasso though. I know everyone said, oh my god, season one is amazing, but then they're like, you know it kind of I mean almost to a man or a woman. Everyone said that, so I didn't get into it, but I don't want their activity to interfere with my interest in shrinking.
Speaker 3: One of the main characters in ted Lasso is a soccer player and he is the guy on shrinking. Yeah, who is the guy who killed right, the wife Jason Siegel's wife. Right, He is the guy who's doing shrinking with the help from Bill Lawrence. Okay. Horn's a big power player. Yeah okay, And like Zach Braf's involved in all that stuff. So there's a lot going on. Has it been good the whole way? I did not like season three at all of ted Lasso? So did you stop watching it, Benny? Yeah? Did you watch all of two? No? I just watched the first one. The second one. I don't think I finished season three. He got so bad for me. But yeah, I know that it is spoiler or whatever. It ends that they're going to get a women's team. So this makes sense because they've just been quiet about it and everyone just assumed it was over.
Speaker 1: Okay, So are all the same cast members like the super hot millfeed blonde British lady.
Speaker 3: Talking about the the gal, the gal with the jacked up teeth is in Fargo season five. She can sing no, no, no, not her, the older one. Oh yellow biscuits too. Oh yeah, okay, yeah, I'm sure she would be involved.
Speaker 2: Wait, the lead from Fargo season five was in ted Lasso. She's awesome, Juno Tipple, Dude, her character in Fargo season five is awesome.
Speaker 3: She's great. Do you watch Lasso with black Man?
Speaker 4: No? I haven't seen one episode of Ted Lao. Would you watch it? If it was called Black Lasso? Probably sounds like a superhero like a Marvel series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scar Johanson his back as Black Lasso. Okay, tell you good, We got on cool. Okay, A couple of things here, man, This is this is a weird one. So there's a documentary that Apple has released, and there they're claiming that Jim Morrison of The Doors is still alive. Jim Morrison he died at twenty seven yep in a tub heroin overdose in France. Right, this documentary claims that he's alive and he's enjoying a quiet life in Syracuse and he's going by Frank.
Speaker 4: I saw this this morning. I'm highly intrigued. I am too, because it's a series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a docu series finding Jim Morrison kind of thing before.
Speaker 3: The end, searching for Jim Morrison. So he's got a scar on his nose. Frank does has a scar on his nose where Morrison once had a mole. His brown eyes or colored contact lenses. Now, okay, I know this is where it gets a little. It's a little shaky. Have you seen him him? Because how could you know?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Like he the last time he was seen as a person, he was twenty seven and he looked just like Valcolm, and I think he's valcilmore so. The guy you see now is in his eighties. Look at like yeah, but look at Val Kilmer in Top Gun Maverick.
Speaker 2: He still looks fine, right, I mean, look at Tom Cruise and top Gun Maverick that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks the same. That's weird. Yeah, as the one maybe the one redeeming fact about scientology, you can kind of look the same forever. Yeah. I will watch this until I'm like, come on.
Speaker 4: I mean they also claim that he's got pictures with what the drummer of the Doors.
Speaker 3: So Frank's Facebook page because he's got a face, he's a normal guy. Uh has a twenty thirteen photograph taken with John Dinsmore, the original drummer from the Door. Several Frank's friends are also friends of members of the Doors. The filmmaker is basically he's going with Frank died in real life and Jim Morrison, who has just been hide and took over the persona of Frank who died. And they also claim in this documentary who whoa, whoah, whoah woah. I want to make sure I follow this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jim Morrison found a dead identity and assumed it.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to read to you what the bio says here. Filmmaker Jeff Finn theorizes that Morrison took on the Frank persona after the real Frank of the same first middle and last name passed away in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: Isn't that fraud?
Speaker 3: Okay? But hold on, yeah, it is fraud.
Speaker 2: So but with the problem with what's his name, Jim Finn. Who's the guy that's making this thing, Jeff Finn? All right, Jeff Finn. Here's the problem. There's this giant gaping hole from the early seventies until twenty fifteen, say, gaping that we need to fill with. And also keep in mind that if Jim Morrison were to just maintain his life, obviously the royalties are being directed towards him, which is how he maintains his life.
Speaker 3: He also claims at Jim Morrison's Social Security number is still active in New York State voter fraud. This is one of those things where I'm going to wait and see what people think about it before I dive in on my own.
Speaker 4: But if it's an Apple thing, I think it's pretty legit.
Speaker 3: I think apples maybe apples for some content. I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. So what is it called finding Jim Morrison? No? I think I just deleted it, the search for Jim Morrison. You deleted it already. I just here and that's done.
Speaker 2: Here's the interesting thing about the search for Jim Morrison. No one was searching for him. He died, I know, fifty years ago. But the guy, but I think I found him. I'm sure, dude.
Speaker 3: They drag it out the first three episodes. You see silhouettes of him. You see a guy. It's just Gene Hackman walking into the taco stand from the tabloids.
Speaker 1: I think he is the type of weird, mysterious cat. Okay, maybe you would do that.
Speaker 4: Maybe I thought he's doing mornings at a station down the street from us.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not getting me neither.
Speaker 4: He looks like Gordon Keith in my opinion. But oh fantastic, Joe, there's a horrible joke.
Speaker 3: Sorry, my unusual comment from esterday.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the picture of Jim Morrison that looks like Gordo. What happened to Jim Morrison's eye in that picture?
Speaker 3: Christina?
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, Ben just like him.
Speaker 3: Spinal Tap two will be out in September. Damn right, Okay, that means I should probably watch spinal Tap.
Speaker 4: What, Yes, you should watch spinal Tap? Love it?
Speaker 3: That is your biggest Like? I got a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look at his age. Dude, he's got a lot of those boogie nights. I don't think they've seen good fellas. I got a lot of holes. I got a lot of holes. I gotta fill different area codes. Spinal Tap absolutely holds up and especially like well, I mean, you didn't grow up with heavy metal, but god, if you grew up with heavy metal, it's the funniest damn thing ever.
Speaker 3: You love music, you love bands, I think you would. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think that's the one thing I've heard you say you haven't seen. That is the biggest no brain.
Speaker 3: It's just like wild. You know, this was a movie that's made in eighty four. You get home, you go to work, and then you're like, you watch spinal Tap tonight. This hasn't popped unless I don't know. I guess all thirty seven years of my life, it hasn't. That hasn't happened. You need to read what's gonna happen. Make sure it stands stands up. I would assume that it would stand up. My memories of a stand up. Yeah, the last time I saw it, I thought it was damn funny. Now I'll tell you this, you know. To Ben's point, my wife didn't get it. Okay, I would love to watch it with my wife and see if she understands there's no way, dude, I know, like did she didn't know Gene Hackman was? I mean the premise and you know, this is the first of all those movies, right waiting for Guffman Best in Show. This is the first Christopher Guest mockumentary film where that that kind of launched all that. And I know somebody will say Albert Brooks, but it's this one with this.
Speaker 2: Group of people, and the thing that's so great about it is that what they're mocking is so easy to riff on because aging metal stars trying to navigate the decade that left them behind, and they're they're getting older and their music is pass.
Speaker 4: A and they're taking themselves. So seriously, don't worry about it. Boston's not a big cameos here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So here's the story is they're reuniting for their final concert after a fifteen year hiatus. So far, the announced cameos are Elton John, Paul McCartney, Christian Yearwood, and Garth Brooks. Okay, come on, man, I'm in it's very good. Have we shot this thing. Yet it's gonna be hit theater September twelfth, so I would assume that it's probably happening, uh now or in the summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of the original cast too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The same Yeah, Christopher Guesst, Michael McKean, Harry. Sure, you don't have to worry about a drummer.
Speaker 4: Now, we'll explode every minute.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to watch this. I will watch it, you know, probably in July.
Speaker 4: No, Katie, you should legit this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's a tough weekend. There's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Severnce is back, huge college football weekend, Severnce tonight.
Speaker 3: Servince's Yeah, you know, eleven o'clock last night. Oh, it's already out. Yeah, it drops it on that. So you gotta avoid spoilers.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody there was some question as to whether the finale would be forty four minutes or seventy six minutes, and a bunch of people were freaking out about it, and I saw Ben Stiller reply to somebody goes, no, it's seventy six. There was almost a million views on that tweet. Wow, just send somebody's replies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. You gotta avoid spoilers because it drops it eleven Thursday night and some dof just stay up late and watch it. No, yeah, I'm gonna get to it Sunday. I was gonna be hazy. Yeah, Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to come join us at the Greenville Avenue Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 3: Prayed you.
Speaker 1: If you're there, we want to meet you and thank you for listening. So we'll say hi to us. We'll try to hit you in the face with a marshmallow.
Speaker 3: All right. Coming up next, Speaking to.
Speaker 1: Getting hit in the face, DeMarcus Lawrence had some parting shots for the Dallas Cowboys that Micah Parsons did not take well to. We've got that feud coming up next right here on ninety seven point one, The Eagle