Speaker 1: Now, I'm sure we can do a better welcome than that to Elon Musk in saud Arabia. There you go, that's the spurret. Thank you, Aylon, my dear friend. We're honored to have President Trump. We're honored, under the sponsorship and guidance of His Royal Highness to celebrate a US Saudi and a Saudi US relationship that is ninety two years old about how we move from an oil based economy to an innovation based economy powered by wonderful technologies. That definitely you're one of the pioneers in this industry. We just showed to His Royal Highness some of your Optimist robots and to President Trump.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that. Tell me about them. Yes, So we just.
Speaker 3: Showed several of our Tesla Optimist robots to His Highness and President Trump, and I think they were very impressed. In fact, one of our robots did the Trump Dance, which I think was pretty cool. Y yeah to YMCA, So yeah, robots can dance, they can walk around, they can interact. I think we're headed to a radically different world. I think I think a good world, an interesting world. My prediction actually for humanoid robots is that ultimately there will be tens of billions. I think everyone will want to have their personal robot. You can think of it like as though you had your own personal C three PO or R two D two or even better, then who wouldn't want to have their own personal C three PO R two D two. That would be pretty great. And I also think it unlocks an immense amount of economic potential because when you think of like what is the output of an economy, it is productivity per capita at times population or capita. The Once you have humanoid robots, the actual economic output potential is tremendous. It's really unlimited. Potentially, we could have an economy ten times the size of the current global economy where no one wants for anything. You know. Sometimes in AI they talk about universal basic income. I think it's actually going to be universal high income, where anyone can have any goods or services that they want, you know. A science fiction book recommendation that I have, which I think is probably the best envisioning of an AI future is the Culture Books by Ian Banks, very highly recommended for a non dystopian view of the future.
Speaker 2: Now, there obviously are some risks.
Speaker 3: You know which illustrate perhaps the if we don't do this right, you know, you could have like a James Cameron sort of movie, you know, Terminator, if we don't want that one, but having sort of a star Trek future would be great. We we're out there exploring the stars, discovering the nature of the universe and a level of prosperity and hopefully happiness that we can't quite imagine yet. So I'm very excited about the future, and I'm very glad to be here. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: It's an absolute pleasure. And His Royal Highness was talking to you about his vision and his dream to increase productivity for the Kingdom of Saud Arabia and power up the region and the whole world with robotics, but also on robotaxis.
Speaker 2: So how are we doing on robotaxis?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So really you can think of a car or future cars as being robots on four wheels, and you know, I think it'd be very exciting to have autonomous vehicles here in the Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Indeed, if you're amenable.
Speaker 1: You heard it, hear from El he's bringing his Robotaxi to the Kingdom.
Speaker 2: He has another announcement that he.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly so, and I'd also like to thank the Kingdom for approving Starlink for maritime and aviation.
Speaker 2: Use thank Maritime and Aviation. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, so you're going to bring.
Speaker 1: Us robots to help us increase our productivity, robotaxis to make sure that our cars and assets turn into a cash generating unit and start Link start Link to reform our aviation and maritime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk about x AI.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but I should want you to mention also something that may be worth considering is tunnels.
Speaker 2: The Boring Company.
Speaker 3: I have this company called the Boring Company, which sounds kind of boring, but it's it's it literally bores tunnels and actually tunnels. In order to solve traffic, you really need to go three D with roads, and by using tunnels, you can essentially create create like like a wormhole, like like a warf tunnel from one part of a city to another and alleviate traffic. And we've actually already done this proof of concept in Vegas. So they're working tunnels in U in Las Vegas that you can use where that'll just it feels like teleporting for one part of Vegas to another. So I always say that. You know, my joke is like tunnels are underappreciated. You know, it's a bit of a I don't always a hit, but so yeah, and then XAI is just trying to solve general purpose artificial intelligence. The goal with XAI is to have a maximally truth seeking AI, and it's important to be maximally truth seeking AI in order to understand the universe. So the goal of XAI is understand the universe, to understand that, you know, you know, what is out there, where's the universe going, where did it come from? What questions? In fact, I think maybe the biggest thing is what questions do we not know to ask? Like, once you know the question, the answer is usually the easy part. So the goal of XAI is helped understand the universe. And yeah, that's the goal, and to help people answer any questions along the way, of course, But I mean that's my philosophy. My philosophy is a one of curiosity, just trying to understand the nature of reality.
Speaker 1: So I know you had a long day, but we also have the Honorable President and his Royal Highness mus the hitting.
Speaker 2: The stage soon. So this is a historic.
Speaker 1: Day, a partnership about how we could join hands together as we have joined hands in the past ninety two years on building a factor based economy to help the world and power up twenty percent of the energy mix, which is very critical today to the AI intelligence age, the digital age and how we have reformed and with the intelligent age. And we could not be more appreciative of having a lifetime partner and a friend like you Elon to the Kingdom, joining hands on