Speaker 1: Hey there, did you know that this podcast as a supporters club. By becoming a supporter of the show, you gain access to exclusive content and play an active role in helping me to continue producing the content you love.
Speaker 2: See the link in the episode description for more details.
Speaker 3: Now let's get back to the episode The.
Speaker 4: Size. We call on the weds the loudest right by the same launch.
Speaker 5: We stand as one because yo catlin hand, strike down the pole, protect this land, Oh it all, Father secro voice, guide our souls to the sacred.
Speaker 3: Rhythm than Queen of the Hot Fun Home would love and.
Speaker 5: Grace megas Holes with your fire might, guide of food, the top nights, the misterss of life Fanta show us the pap with every breath cry out, got us love and what we honor you know and forever.
Speaker 4: More whos to lisus.
Speaker 6: We call the ruins.
Speaker 4: We see shocals, hussles.
Speaker 6: Ride, don't chain us, we say, fly away locals, Haga last nise.
Speaker 3: We see our.
Speaker 1: Spirits rise on the winds laspring i sa gema.
Speaker 5: For we trust the last.
Speaker 3: We must welcome. Welcome back everyone to the Gray Horn Pagan's podcast. If the sweater looks familiar, If the backgrounds look familiar. That is because I am recording back to back. It is a busy, busy weekend, but I love doing nothing more than this. My guest for this time is miss Heidi Love from unfiltert Rise Podcasts, and we are going to talk about some weird, weird things but that I find highly interesting and that I have definitely looked at, looked into before. So yeah, Heidi, thank you very much for coming on. And for those who may not be familiar with your work just yet, first of all, you should be. Second of all, introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What are you all?
Speaker 4: Right? Well, thank you so much for having me on. I love coming on and talking about my weird mind, because this is not conversations you can just talk to about like with your neighbor. Right Fortunately, they'll be like, oh my gosh, this lady and some family members even of course. So I do run the Unfiltered Rise podcast. It started with a quick guest appearance and next thing I knew, I had my own show, and it's almost been two years now, and I just love podcasting and these are things that I find just fascinating, right, Like it's just kind of wherever your mind goes. What a what a fun time we live in that we can research things and share it with other people. And since I'm a researcher by nature, I just it was simple for me. In my regular life, I am a mom. I have six kids, most are grown now but some are not. We have grandchildren and all of that, so we're busy, busy that way. And I am a registered nurse as well.
Speaker 3: So awesome. That's wow. I know Mormons, you know, yeah, yeah, of course, Yeah, No, that's that's true.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm not one anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's That's a whole whole other stuff. We'll get to some some other time, another time.
Speaker 4: Yes, because it's very interesting. Actually, Like I say, you've got one degree of separation on any conspiracy, just ad Mormons, like one drop of water. Yep, just add the Mormons, because they're always there and.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they are, but I have. I have noticed that. I listened to you on a on a different show the other day. I don't remember the show, like, yeah, it was all like Mormons beyond behind the scenes, you know, running everything, doing everything. Mormons. And yes, I know a bit about them. I know a bit of them just because I well have come to know several people in Utah. I can't spell Utah without Mormon, It's so true. Yeah yeah, And it's like why Mormons? What did they have to do with it? And I know Nick from a cold rejects, he loves a mutual mutual friend of ours. He's on a lot about the Mormons. Hell yeah, he's on a lot about the Mormons as well, and just you know, making connections that you're like why, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's so weird. It's always something I'll be studying some random thing that I find interesting, and not all of it is the occult even and like I told you, I was looking government things. Well you know, I mean you can't spell CIA without LDS either. Oh it's bad, Yeah, it's bad. They have infiltrated quietly to many places. And the funny thing is is I think they stand behind another religion that we're not going to say, you know, because if we do, then we're anti something I's and we aren't that. But the problem is is, you know, they get a good cover with that, you know, and ultimately, I feel like all religions.
Speaker 3: It's very Yeah, it's a very good cover. They have crafted that cover. Well some Yeah, eighty eighty five years ago, something very very bad happened and since that, you're not allowed to say anything about them.
Speaker 4: Cannot, yes, no, And that thing is is like it makes it very difficult because you know, in any religion at the top, I think it's corrupt, and that's why I've left religion. And I believe in God and I'm a Christian stone, but like I am not the typical Christian as well, Like I don't subscribe to church. I don't. I don't do these things anymore. Yeah, then how do you talk to gold if you don't go to church? Yeah, yeah, he talks to you. Funny enough if you just build that relationship, right, And people don't love that, but you know, it is what it is, and everybody has their own path. But as for me, fool me once, can't be fooled again, right, Yes, yeah, little bush quote there, but yeah, I just feel like it's funny the way it always seems to combine. And that's because they're very involved in secret societies and that's just the truth of it, sounds so it seems.
Speaker 3: And even with the topic that well we picked for today because you have several things going on little know the Yeah, the orphan trains and the Cabbage Kids. Not to be confused with Cabbage Patch Kids, although there might be a connection to them. A I know that I first came on that topic from the channel Mind Unveiled. Great they are. They are amazing doing you know, such such amazing deep dives.
Speaker 2: The Gray Horned Pagan's podcast is proudly sponsored by Dowie Energy. So what exactly is douw and what isb all about?
Speaker 6: W is a clean energy drink that is made to give focus with no crash, jitters, or angst like other energy drinks. They also have no melted explane fillers and do not use artificial dives. WI contains vitamins, amino acids, a new tropic, and one hundred and fifty milligrams of of the So, whether you are a gamer getting ready for a long session, you are a athlete getting ready for hard workouts.
Speaker 3: Or just leave that extra boost, W is where it's at.
Speaker 6: And with my code stank Fox ten, you can get eight discounts on your entire shopping basket. That is stink Fox ten for Doubbi Energy. Thank you again so much to Doubi Energy for sponsoring the podcast.
Speaker 3: We all know the story about you know, like how either you know the babies will grow in the cabbage or you know, the stork brings the baby. That's what you you know what you tell your kids when they're very young and they ask you, like, Daddy, like how how did I get there? Like too young to go into the birds and the bees, So you know, you'll just say like, yeah, you know you you grew out of a cabbage and you know, we just we saw you there. We thought you were, you know, incredibly incredibly cute, and we were like, you know, we're we're gonna take you home. You're our son now, you're our daughter now. And a there is a whole freaking backstory too, that's connected to several worldwide resets, you know, resets, the off the cycles, orphan trains, repopulation of the city East Taria. Yeah, it's it's not just a story you tell your kids because they're too young to hear the actual story.
Speaker 4: It's a weird it's a weird phenomena. I think that kind of played into these strange things I'm going to show you today. And it's kind of a weird place to go because you think, okay, just like the Mormons, right, like, why does this have anything to do with this? But yet here we are at strange things, and especially in America, I feel like America's got this hidden, hidden history and everybody just goes with whatever we were reprogrammed with.
Speaker 3: So that is why I become right.
Speaker 4: Weird because ultimately, yeah, it's kind of weird. But I think a picture speaks a thousand words. So I always like to ring my little slides because it helps keep me focused with my A D D as well.
Speaker 3: And I think it's also because America, as as we know it as a nation is still still fairly new, of course, so like you can kind of make up the history as as you go along, you can make up the stories as you as you go along because you know, who knows, maybe maybe they are they are true. Oh you have like maps and sub maps and everything.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yes, second about that? Is this just the only screen you can see now? Hopefully?
Speaker 3: No, we're off to the to the side, but I can we can see it well enough, Okay, perfect, the flaskulous even.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're gonna store the stork. Yes, So the babies are kind of the first thing that helped me be like, Okay, this is interesting, Like why not look at things at Like I said, I think I'm very into strange phenomena and I love to really give deep dives on things, and so it leads me here, and Mind Unveiled was a really good place also to go to. So I like to give him credit as well. And there's many books on a lot of this stuff, like but of course they're not gonna call it cabbage babies, right, Eh, They're not gonna say this. And so to kind of understand what the heck we're even talking about, we'll start with doctor Tarnier, Okay, And in eighteen eighty one, he was the first one to try the kind of fertilization of a baby, and it was called the Embryo Project, and so this was constructed with chicken incubators, and so he noticed like, oh, these babies, okay, what if we did to them what we do to the eggs to like catch the eggs. And he was kind of like the first inventor of the incubator. And so this kind of caught on a little bit, but it wasn't really blown into mainstream society. I actually had a great great grandma that was a twin and she said, we weren't expected to live because they were quite small. And they would also put them on heater vents and then cover the babies. So this wasn't like a known like they kind of just went like, take your baby, sorry about it, and you hope, hope they live, and usually they didn't, you know, until this kind of started going on tour. And this happened at the same time as they're doing the World's Fairs, curiously enough so and it wasn't doctor Tarnier who actually came up with, you know, the science of course that made it famous. It was actually a different doctor. And his name is doctor Martin Cooney and this is him. And so doctor Martin Cooney wasn't even a doctor. Isn't that fun? He allegedly apprenticed under a French obstetrician which we don't even have the name of, so he had literally no medical license. But strangely he's put in this position.
Speaker 3: He has cost you very professional oh yeah, exactly, the code the tie du stash, you know, very very very doctorly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, and who is financing this right? Like how fascinating that this inventorium okay, comes along and it's gonna cost a grip of money. You have to understand, these women weren't the mothers of these babies. These were wet nurses. These actually were the women that fed them, and they had to be on a strict diet and they had to have all this certain criteria. And then you've got all this money, you know, putting this stuff together. And yes, people paid to go the babies, but like, honestly, the amount of money alone to sustain something like this just where Doctor Cooney is right on Coney Island, which is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that that reminds me. I've been watching the the TV show about that, what is it, Boardwalk Empire.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know there was one. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's an older, well older show. It's art on HBO a couple of years years back, and it's set in the times of of when that was a thing, you know, times of the prohibition, okay everything, and yeah, like it was a it was a show really like it was on they were on display, yes they were, and that's it's kind of it's creepy actually to think about you know, pre MEI babies. They you know, they're not the healthiest, of course, I mean they're pre MEI babies. We all know somebody who's you know, was born too early, and they're often like they're really small, and luckily, with modern medicine, the chances are you know, a lot greater, Yes, But like why put them on display, like if if you want to, if it's just about the you know, the marvels of like modern in those times, at least modern medicine, there's got to be a better way than like literally put them on display for everyone to see as some kind of a some kind of a side show.
Speaker 4: It was a side show and it but it was a big side show because we have to think about what we're doing right at this time in our nation. Is we also have the orphan trains happening at the same timeframe. Okay, like they're running neck and neck, and remember that we see all these pictures and they're gonna come up here. I'm just gonna slide through these so that we can make this make sense. But like they've got these babies kind of crammed in there, which isn't terrible because they do better with with a couple. Actually, And as a nurse, I've worked in the nick you many times, you're right, it's not good for them to be taken out, messed with, a whole bunch, paraded around taking pictures of them out in the cold. When we're in the nick you, they don't come out at all except for feedings and change. You change them, You do everything at the same time, and that's only once every three hours, and otherwise you're to leave them alone, just like as if they were in the womb, you know, to let them stay warm.
Speaker 3: And so it was weird, Yeah, but that's what you're trying to recreate, right, it's kind of an artificial, you know, womb, but not not a woman that looks.
Speaker 5: More like a.
Speaker 3: Like they they converted some kind of ann yeah, an oven or you know, like one of those old timey stoves into a very rudimentary medical device. And yess, just the thought process like it works some chickens, why not tried with humans?
Speaker 4: Well, And the fact that let's also put in our minds one more thing when we're getting to the orphan trains here in a second, we've got kids in factories, We've got kids coming out of our ears in New York City alone. They are homeless. They are parentless. They are literally they don't know what to do with all these children. Okay, it's at a point the parents, right right, where are the parents? But secondly, why on earth would you not let natural selection work its magic. Not trying to be crass here, but as if you've got a child problem, Hey we've got too many kids, why would you then save children that naturally were designed to pass away? Okay? And he did, and sixty five hundred babies is how many he saved. But also like the fact that they were giving these babies away, right, Like this wasn't like the parents came every day and come to get their babies later. Did some? Yes? Did others?
Speaker 3: Not a lot?
Speaker 4: And so they want to blame prostitution. They want to blame all these things. But here's here's the deal, guys. Other than multiple bursts, women can only have one baby a year. That's one other than multiple bursts.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: You cannot have more than one baby a year without multiple bursts. And honestly, if it was triplets, it's not making it back then probably you know.
Speaker 3: No, I mean yeah, like twins was already you know, it's already uncommon. Yeah, it's and yeah, like even even done. You know, if we're talking like indeed, like the thirties, twenties, thirties, forties ish, you know, we were as far yet with medical technologies. So you know the fact that this was a thing too, you know, to help premies stay alive and you know, eventually have a life. That was an whole thing already. I mean, my my grandmother, she you know, she used to be a nurse. And when I see pictures of her like in the old timey, you know, uniform and all it's and when I you know, when I hear the stories or like seed on on TV or wherever about like how things were going back then, it's you know, a lot of it is just hoping and praying that you know, that it goes well and that we have we have done enough. But sixty five.
Speaker 4: Hundred, sixty five hundred, and this is in nineteen thirty three, and remember they have no idea what they're doing, like to keep these babies calm. They're giving them alcohol, little shots literally bourbon, and so yeah, it does work, and it did you know, addiction later probably. But but here's the thing, why are you saving these babies and making this happen for what? For who who are going to be the parents of these children? Right? Like, why is this happening at this point? It seems odd?
Speaker 3: First of all, where are the parents? Like sixty five hundred babies, you know, if we're assuming or just you know, single kids, single mothers, you know, either literally or figuratively, that's sixty five hundred mothers. That's sixty five hundreds men at least who conceived a child and didn't.
Speaker 4: Care at all, didn't care at all, like right, Like as a parent, as a mother, I've had things happen in my life, like my last daughter at strange timings where I was like, oh my gosh, I'm almost forty. Why is this happening now? Like not being overly joyed okay about being pregnant, but also like oh, well, we're happy to have a baby now, right, Like it's a baby.
Speaker 3: And so I'm a father of two myself and I you know, I took up the father role for my my wife's son as well, So three kids basically, and like I'm still pretty young though, Like I just turned thirty three five days ago, you know, very fresh thirty three.
Speaker 4: That's going to come into play in a second week and talk about that.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course it is. But you know, so I was, I was a young father, very very young, maybe a little too young. My daughter will be turning ten this year. Okay, so I was twenty, twenty two, twenty three, I.
Speaker 4: Was exactly I was twenty. Well, I was twenty when I had my first So I'm.
Speaker 3: Young with you there, yep. And like even as a like a very young father, still trying to figure out his own life, you know, taking care of a kid, like you know, it's a responsibility. You know, you have to take on that responsibility.
Speaker 4: You're not just gonna leave the kid and be like peace out, like I know, there.
Speaker 3: Are you know, parents who who do that. Unfortunately, that's why single mothers is a thing. Unfortunately. But sixty five hundreds.
Speaker 4: And moms and we're talking about moms here. We're talking about, yeah, the birth of their baby and never seeing them again most of the time. Not saying sometimes they didn't go home with their parents. Sometimes they did, but.
Speaker 3: Like there, okay, that's so like at least let's say you know, six thousand, yeah, of yeah, or you know, yeah, well let's say a half lego. Let's go by the like the half half half kind of principle. That's thirty two hundred and fifty mothers, three thousand plus mothers who never saw their baby again and like never carot enough. Yeah, so weird find out where the child is or with who the child is.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want them to work. Yeah, I want this baby back like when it's okay, if it ever is okay, right like that. And at the same time, at the same time, we've got this don't forget this population issue. So we'll do New York City alone. We've got five hundred thousand people around this time frame. When Charles lauring Brace, who is this? Who was a mason, a master Mason?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: That's why I joked with the thirty three. And he's involved, right, he's involved in this whole thing with the orphan trains. At the same time, he's kind of the beginning and then on the heels of it comes in doctor Cooney. But lauring Brace, Charles laurng Brace was a pastor, he was a freemason. He started and ran the Children's Aid Society. Because we've got this population of five hundred thousand people. Ish, okay, back east and guess how many are orphans at this point, like just a why guess and.
Speaker 3: Homeless ooh, five hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, close on on a different number for that one, but just for the kids that were homeless, for the kids, thirty thousand kids that are orphans that they don't know what to do with at this at this point, just at this year, thousand at the beginning, only at the beginning. But the number what I said you were close on is guess how many kids were involved in the orphan trains the actual trains themselves. And you're one of the only people that have come sort of close overshaw a bit.
Speaker 3: Oh well, if it's thirty oh god, too much, it's a fun one.
Speaker 4: It's a quarter million children. Okay, Well, we're talking about this population being not extensively high in this area. Now, there were riders on the train from other areas, not just New York City, and we we're talking about in New York City for these stats. But what I'm saying is they never let any children of color write the trains either. So we're also minusing a lot, right, and we've still got these knobs, so no children that were not white could ride the trains.
Speaker 3: Ever, so thirty thousands in New York City alone, like just holess children children.
Speaker 4: Yep, homeless children in the street.
Speaker 3: Well, smaller town here in the Netherlands, and that's like ninety percent of the people that live in in in my town. Yes, and it's people that live here would be homeless children.
Speaker 4: Well, look, they're putting him to work, right, They're putting him in factories.
Speaker 3: Like this seems so strange to.
Speaker 4: Me, right, Like these are real photos, you guys. These aren't like photoshops or anything. These are real pictures of what they're doing with these kids because they they that show newsies is formed around this whole situation, right that these kids were living basically on their own, and they were as young as five, and so the kids were taking care of kids. And then we've got the foundling hospitals initiated, and also the orphan trains initiated. So think of the sheer number when you're talking. The founding hospitals are freaking huge, Like have you seen some of the ones from back east, like in New York and those kind of areas. They're they're giant, but they still didn't have enough room. They still had to send these kids somewhere else. They're like, Okay, that's we're out of room there, and we're out of room there. But let's definitely save all the premium babies.
Speaker 3: Why why Yeah, Like I have thirty thousand homeless children in New York City alone, two hundred and fifty thousand, yeahs, but let's make sure there are even more homeless kids.
Speaker 4: And that's why they would call them sewer rats or different little things like this, because they were sleeping in like little corner of places, like just kind of doing their own thing, these little kids, and people training a blind eye. Yeah. Well, and the fact that people are like, uh, looks like a problem. What kind of person?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, and I get that money was tight for like the poverty line, but like even the rich people, Like, there's got to be some level where I I say, there's a disconnect because they manipulated some of these things. And possibly the people were sketched about these kids and what these kids were. Okay, and I'm not saying that every orphan train writer everything else was that, but like maybe there was some lore, okay lore not reality lore around how these kids came to be. Because it doesn't make a lot of sense that we've got the sheer number that we've got. These are all real photos. They're kind of pixelated because they're so old. So that's right that Charles learn Race has to step in, and he does, and the Masons run it and they go from town to town and they actually put these kits like for seal. Yeah, hold on, we'll do that in one second. So Charles Loring Brace was the one that coined the term put up for adoption. Now I'm not I'm not saying that it's any worse than slavery per se, but I will say this, you paid for your slaves. These children were free, and they would come to the Freemason areas into town with these trains, and they would put up the signs, you know, in advance, and they would say like on this date, we're going to be here. And they would go look at their teeth and like look in their hair and their ears, and like these were workers, they were farm workers.
Speaker 3: They really know better than they did with you know, the actual you know, trans of planting slaves and all. Yeah, you know, like and it's sad treating them as animals really well.
Speaker 4: And literally they would not check up on the families.
Speaker 5: No, and and and.
Speaker 3: That's what you do with a horse, like you check their teeth to see like how old the horses, how healthy the horse is, you know, like how wide are its eyes, how like how strong is he and all of that. It's I mean with slaves, you know, not saying that's okay, but at least there's like some sort of a.
Speaker 4: They were valued. They were valued at least.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely, I mean, you know, them to die or you know, and they could hurt. It was a possibility gain their freedom. By their freedom, I mean, they were still treated as third second rank citizens at best. Absolutely, but you know, and at least there was you know, some sort of a disconnect because they came from a whole different continent and we've never been there and we don't know the people, so you know, eh.
Speaker 4: But this is very strange. And then we've got but we've got all this happening, don't forget, at the same time, at the same time, we've got the riders. We've got babies by parcel posts. Okay, I heard about that. Yeah, And this is so strange. This is like these packages right are well wrapped and and these people are just sending their infants. I mean, God only knows, like with predators and stuff like. Look, that's not a real new concept, guys. This was like since the dawn of time that people did not do good things to other people. So we've got you know, little your most precious thing in the earth, and you're gonna send it by mail.
Speaker 3: Oh wow with this picture that you're showing me. Now, I mean, first of all a for sale dude. But they do not look like unhealthy babies.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: They have that Yeah, they have those chubby cheeks. They have like the big heads, you know, like thinking like about mine that song. He's always had a big head. Yeah, it's this one is that's a very well known picture.
Speaker 4: Very and look at the baby's characteristics. As you're saying, this isn't a baby that was starving. This is probably, in my estimation as a nurse, a ten month old between ten months and thirteen months is what I'll say.
Speaker 3: That's what this man maybe anymore.
Speaker 4: This man looks like he's starving, and this baby looks like it's been fed.
Speaker 3: Very well, we will say, as more meals than the postman, and better meals than the postman.
Speaker 4: But also the look right like, if you know anything about certain bloodlines right like. The look is is very like, the forehead is really large. The head is really big like certain things like this, and it's kind of strange. Like I'm not saying that they did do anything, but it just makes show wonder, you know, because all of these babies, with the exception of this one, look pretty well nourished. Okay, this one does look a little on the thin side, but but I mean some babies are. You know, my grandson was on the thin side first little bit of his life. So the but here we get into this weird phenomena at the same time, and people are like and Getties right like, and Getty's made these cute things later.
Speaker 3: But we've you know, her calendars are for sale here as well. It's just you know, your regular bookstory. It's very very cute, very cute, see, you know, dressing babies like you know, bumble bees or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yes, bees, bees are important, and of course.
Speaker 3: I had to mention bees.
Speaker 4: What do we say in the back like here, like we've got a church. Okay, well that's odd. But also if you really look at these right, these babies all look like those babies in the mail. They are very chubby, they've got this high forehead, these little, you know, narrow close together eyes, but they're really big, right with these big eyes. Yeah, and then you see these babies in these other photographs, and I want to point out, right, the woman is almost always, i would say, in maybe five percent of the postcards that I have viewed, she is in a red dress.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: And that's interesting with Crole later and the Scarlet Horror Babylon, and we get into a whole lot of things. So this is supposedly the brave New world here in America. And you know, it's kind of interesting to me about the Scarlet Horror Babylon and Croley's teachings. And people always get after me and they say, well, you're a Christian, what are you doing look at that stuff? Well, if you want to understand some things, you'll you'll look into everything, right, because the occult has a lot of answers, and they know the Bible better than we do half of the time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they do.
Speaker 4: You know, it is what it is. If you want to find out some answers, you got to know the context. You've got to understand some things.
Speaker 3: Once again, I'm a Germanic pagan and I probably know the Bible, and the Scripture is better than half of the Christians.
Speaker 4: Christians, Yeah, I mean you've probably read it, you know, like I don't know that. I'm not going to say. I'm not gonna say, I mean, Christians.
Speaker 3: I've done a lot, haven't read I've done some deeper research into it. I have talked to a lot of people I am very good friends with with a Christian. She's actually one of my my moderators, my my Telegram general. Yeah, she's she's a lovely woman. And I mean, my my parents grew up Catholic, Roman Catholic. So I've been around the I've been around the faith. I have, you know, heard a lot, read a lot, seen a lot. But you know I can approach it from a different angle with a a more open mind.
Speaker 4: Right right, Because well, the Christians get a bad name because you know, it ends up in these weird factions that become very cult like. And you know that's for all of them, not just the Mormons. You know, it gets weird. And so basically what I'm saying is the occult people have no no qualms studying Christianity, but Christianity has a lot of qualms with studying vice versa. And it doesn't make a lot of sense because there's knowledge in all things. And we if you want to understand anything, you know, you've got to dip your feet. I'm not saying you have to know everything, but no, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's good to know a little about a lots because then you you always have have something to go off, something too, to go deeper on, to go further further from so and on.
Speaker 4: This population picture which is showing repopulation.
Speaker 3: Again, lady in red well.
Speaker 4: And we've got the Masonic compass here. We've got a lock on him. She has the key. Do you see it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah I do.
Speaker 4: And we've got a strange animal right here. Don't you think that's really weird. We've got an armadillo right here, which is really close to you know, some other things that they have used or spoken about in alchemy, when like a salamander, We talk about these strange animals that sometimes can regenerate, right because and so I find it interesting, very interesting that we've got this strange looking and it almost looks like a salamtter. It really is close. Only reason why I say armadillo is because of these.
Speaker 3: Little lines here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's weird, right, this is a very weird picture. These babies are coming out of they're everywhere right right, exactly what is this device? And it looks very alchemical. They're chemicals into the funnel and they are, you know, making babies. And I found this picture very telling, right, I find this very interesting. It they don't seem very they don't care about these kids, like they're falling on the floor. I mean, the one baby's grabbing his leg, but he doesn't seem to care, like this is a process that they're doing. And honestly, they don't seem to really care one way or another about these kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's just another product, right, you know, absolutely, yes, I would. I work with it day in, day out. So yeah, it's just it's a product. It's what you it's what you do, it's what you make.
Speaker 4: What you're doing. Yes, And and I find it interesting when we go back even further, and like I said, when you're studying things, right, when we're studying about ancient technologies or ancient gods and goddesses, well you might know a little more about this one.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: This is Diana of Ephesus, and do you know about you know, the Diana of Ephesus information why she has all these eggs slash breasts on her?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I know, I don't, Nick, I can tell us spoken about this?
Speaker 4: Uh, this is a very strange thing, right, And who do they say first came out like with the whole procreation test two babies? Right, this was a known thing, and it was known in India like for a long time. And and they say this, They say that they this was part of the Amazon women culture. Right, they didn't have men, but they still had babies. How does that work?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And that they would lay on the ground and they were the one breasted women and they would get pregnant from the rays of the sun. This is like an old lore story. And so when we get into old lore, right, and and queen bees like Artemis right like and in the cold of side bell and mother Goddess and Ishtar and all these things like the flame of creation right, liver toss and so when we're talking about this kind of old stuff and we know, wow, that just went my commuter to me.
Speaker 3: So when they know that this, yeah, but they don't they don't look like booby.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: I know, I've you know, I've seen them. I've seen different kinds. Uh though. And it's also that what you just mentioned.
Speaker 4: It's the.
Speaker 3: Also the immaculous conception stories.
Speaker 4: Yes, and these look like people say these are boobs, but I'm sorry, these look like egg pods. To me, this looks very much like an egg sack of of like what you would think of of a woman's ovary, okay, like holding or even egg sack of a spider if you want to go there, right, this looks very similar to that to me. Whereas people say, oh, this is a multi breasted goddess and I'm like, m is it me or are they eggs? And this is signifying a different thing.
Speaker 3: For fertility, multi breasted, you know, even if it's for you know, all those kids, perhaps, yes, how the hell are you going to do that? That's like, are you just gonna, i don't know, like just like a pig, like lay on your side.
Speaker 4: And but isn't that strange that they already were worshiping this statue? And so that leads me to believe like there's a reason they didn't just say, oh, this is a god of this, because right, they had reasons for what they chose each each god to be and how they looked and all the things. So it makes you really question like, huh, what are they trying to tell us here? Like what are they showing us? And then you do get into weird things like the homunculous, you know, And Wan does a good job on this podcast.
Speaker 3: I've had him fors it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, he goes hard on the homunculus and he talks all about it. And I'm telling you, guys, why would this story of how to create it right with the Book of the Cow, if we get into Paracelsus, why would we have certain writings like that? If it was all bs, if he's just a crazy guy, Para wasn't crazy?
Speaker 3: No, But isn't this just like the sort of like the medieval version version of a test to baby? But that's the question then a little a little more literally because it's you know, literally a baby or at least you know, size of a baby.
Speaker 4: And a test too the right, and they were transferring a lot of times. This shows like the beginning into a womb of a cow. And this gets into the Book of the Cow, and they do a way better job at breaking that down than I do. But it's a very interesting book, and it talks about all the fluids that you need and everything. But why would you say you accomplish something if you really never did. Okay, maybe one guy, right, like, maybe there's one guy that's just this narcissistic crazy guy and he just wants to like own everything and be the one And that's fine, okay, great, But also why would it continue and continue and continue to be mentioned and written about if it wasn't true? Right, like at all? No, it's written about on and on and on and on to the point where they basically you know, hit it. And then again we see birds here, which is interesting to me, Like there's multiple pictures from old books that are very curious. If nothing else, all right, we'll just say.
Speaker 3: It's also like the thing that I like constantly ask like with any story of any any being or any you know, weird weird thing, Yeah, it's like, yeah, somebody could have made it up. Sure, Like especially if we go into like the stories of our ancestors, you know what what I do a lot on the on the podcast, so many people will say, oh, they just had a very rich imagination and maybe yeah, sure, and I'm sure they had I'm sure you know, their imagination and their creativity was still I want to say, like a lot pewerer than ours, because everything you know has been done, it has been portrayed in numerous ways. So like we have, you know, we think of a superhero, who do we think of nine out of ten times? Superman? Why? Because for us, at least in the Western world, he is the quintessential superhero because he's been presented that way.
Speaker 4: Right, and and it makes it normal to have somebody that is right of good blood or well born or have these extra things like right if you if you didn't know what could happen, and you didn't have to have the baby, and you could make your baby have an edge up in life by just you know, subscribing to certain things. Would a lot of people do it? I I state they would, I state they didn't?
Speaker 3: We already to do it? Well, crisp thing, Crisper they.
Speaker 4: Do, yes. And Clone Aid is the first of this stuff, even before the Crisper babies, right because Clone Aid was laughed off and protected so brilliantly. Now this was protected because why Clone Aid was realism and realism is a religion. So what kind of protection does he have that normal people do not have He doesn't have to be a doctor, he doesn't have to be a scientist, he doesn't have to play by the certain rules because why it's a religion, and so he is ranted. Oh he totally is. He's still alive to this day. Oh wow. Oh yeah, this is a claude for Relion, who was actually just an auto racing journalist. Okay, this guy and he starts getting into cloning, and right around the same time, like he finds clone Aid in nineteen ninety seven, and right around that time, what do we know is going on in the world? Dolly, right, the sheep, and so we know that cloning is happening at this time frame because now there's like this hole, like there's this Dolly the sheep, and they're cloning other things and they've cloned a whole bunch of things by now, and they have to step in in the government and say, hey, I don't know about this, and Clinton does that, but then do we trust anything? And does not I But yeah, it's weird, right, And all of a sudden, him and his first lady kind of thing, her name is Bridget Bosily. Okay, they go on and say in twelve twenty seven of O two that they created the first baby to be born that was cloned, and guess what they named her?
Speaker 3: Oh Eve, yes, Eve Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they make this whole announcement and they're like, oh, you know, we're going to do this announcement and come on and see, and then they were no show with the parents. Well then I'm watching this other thing and this is not like garbage news. This is sixty minutes right.
Speaker 3: That is established media, established media.
Speaker 4: And the other one was CNN on these announcements.
Speaker 3: Okay for very very bad photoshop job by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: And so you know, but I watched this.
Speaker 4: I watched it and it's real. It's in Australia and it was a real episode. And so he's talking about it again later like they're going to do it, but they already said they did. And they also said in that CNN and you guys can look up CNN is like, I mean, it's mainstream. At least that Jay happened. Five yeah, five more babies that were being born between twelve, twenty six and February fourth of three, from two to three. But then again he does this late at a later time point and He's like, oh, yeah, we're we're doing that now. And I'm like, wait, you said you already did that. They just pretended like it never happened, like like the whole CNN thing did not happen, and that they're just gonna, like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, do it now actively causing a Mondela effect of it.
Speaker 4: Was very strange.
Speaker 3: It was very strange.
Speaker 4: I almost feel like it was like a hiding right. And then you get these weird movies, okay, that the directors are putting out, and this was a big one in the seventies. My mom always talks about this show Invasion of the Pod people, right, and what are they coming out of these pods that look like cabbages? Yeah, and so I find it really weird that we have all this lore okay, for lack of a better word, we have all this scientific we'll call it junk science for right now, for Clonate. But that website photo that I showed you for Clonate is the current website that's up and running right now.
Speaker 3: Really it's still I think I love the like the mirrors as above, so we low like logo image. It's very chicky.
Speaker 4: It's very interesting, right, It's I mean, we know this. They've clone twenty two species, including like monkeys and all these other things. And we know that they actually can clone embryos, but they're supposed to terminate them within a certain amount of weeks, Okay, like they can't keep it alive because it's against the cloning rules. Okay.
Speaker 3: And and they're about other places. They're totally all doing that. You know, they're just good law abiding citizens.
Speaker 4: Right, you know.
Speaker 3: And and we're talking about both like and all of that. So they would never, yes, So what do we know too that.
Speaker 4: They did if they would never? Write my this is another thing I like to bring up when we talk about they would never What did they do to the DNA sample of the woman? The HeLa cell? Do you know about the HeLa cell? This is like a real actual thing that they can say.
Speaker 3: Can say I do, But it's it's like talking about the like the cloning of animals. I actually there was a I talked about that a little bit with with Colby. She wanted to go on to Earth who I had on before this. Uh, I don't know how we got there, Like we got on the topics of pets because well, yeah, because big reds Timmy, my cat jumped up. And it's a fact that for like a bunch of money, like forty fifty k or something, you can have your your dog or your cat plumbs. Yes, yes, like that is it's it's still kind of new, but it is. It is a possibility, yes, ready.
Speaker 4: And even though we know, we absolutely know that they're not supposed to keep samples and do all these things, right when it comes to humans, what do we know about the helass cell? We know this Henrietta Lax is the one that the heleass cells come from. Okay, And she went into the John Hopkins Hospital in nineteen fifty one for vaginal bleeding. Okay, Doctor Howard Jones, a gynecologist, discovered a malignant tumor on her cervix, and she underwent radium treatments for cancer. Now, this tissue was taken from her and sent to the doctor George G. E. Y S's I'm assuming it's Gay tissue lab, and doctor Gay discovered that her cells were unlike any cells he had ever seen. Well, these cells now are are considered to be the eternal cell okay, that they completely like reproduce on their own. And these cells continue and continue to reproduce even to this day, and they reproduce indefinitely. Okay, So this prolific line of cells have been used for research throughout the world. But they didn't get her permission, and they didn't pay off her family, and it's all this whole big thing that they've done. When we're speaking of what we should do with human cells, right, what are they doing with everybody else's? This is one woman.
Speaker 3: Okay. That also like also makes makes me think like that was a whole thing with the like during the pandemic, you know that was had to be Yeah, like everybody to be swapped, you know, have a like a que tip stuck halfway up your brain. I have, I've done it. I've had to have done it once.
Speaker 4: I absolutely agree that it was a huge grab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And when a lot of the tech billionaires will now like at the very least Bill Gates is very much with DNA things and all that, Yeah, I know, I know, with the the the premium babies and all. I was like, I already have that in the back of my mind.
Speaker 4: Like the Billy boy always comes up. He's always in the middle of everything.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many, how many you be like removed from finding Bill.
Speaker 4: Gates with something well, and honestly he's into it up to his eyebrows, like, but we're going to talk about him in a minute, and we're going to start here with the olden days, because what anything that they have continued into the future, right, has started with the past. And so we look at these old things, like I said, remember the church in the background of the cabbages, Okay, and then they find these things later on, like Ben Fricklin's house and all the graves there and this grave, this huge grave containing the remains of babies and children discovered in Ireland up to eight hundred had died.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: This is the two on baby scandal. But they're not alone. This is just one example, okay. And many times what they'll say is, oh, well that was like a Native American burial ground, or that was this, or that was that the sheer number of babies. Oh well, maybe they were doing illegal you know, getting rid of babies type of situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: One hundred in one spot, one tiny spot. It makes you wonder what on earth is going on at this time. And also I know that the twelve hundred pieces of bones and Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 3: Like, I know that the Irish Catholic you know, they're they're well renowned for their well fertility and having of many kids, like, you know, one a year, because that's that's God's will, you know, it's seemed a thing that but that people ask, you know, if you have a lot of kids, like, oh, Irish.
Speaker 4: Catholic, yeah, or Mormon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well in the US, it'll be Mormon. Here in Europe it's more Irish Catholic. But yeah, eight eight hundreds of them. And sure the church does shady stuff, we all know they do and always have done. But eight hundred, yeah.
Speaker 4: In one tiny area. So here's my question to you.
Speaker 3: That also shouldn't go unnoticed.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure. And if you were trying to be the inventor, the you know, the alchemist, okay back then, who would most likely be the alchemist and have the time to even do that, right, Well, my conjecture is, and this is a conjecture, priests, I mean, they have women right here in with the nuns to help them with this whole situation, like the gathering of the supplies, the menstru blah blah blah blah, all this stuff that they need with the Book of the Cow, okay, and who would continue on doing these kind of experiments is going to be my my thoughts are clergy and freemasons, right, Like who's going to have the time the farmer that's working all day?
Speaker 3: Now, Oh well, that's how they did it in the olden days, even you know, like in the in medieval times, like science and religion, they were the same people because as you said, they had the time, because what else were they doing, I mean, like copying the Bible very intricate, very beautiful. Of course, you know, they were the only ones, usually the only ones who knew how to read and write, because indeed they have the time to you know, to learn that, to study that. That's why so many just so many great beers come out of abbys, and so many good wines come out come out of abbys because they have the time to perfect that. Well.
Speaker 4: And not only that, but we start seeing some really weird things about this time frame, you know, back then with you know, we don't see the issues that we used to see with babies anymore, like these horribly deformed babies, and people say, well, people were inbreeding or we have better prenatal care now do we I mean, honestly, the food back then was probably ten times what our vitamins are because nothing we eat now, nothing we eat is food not real, not really.
Speaker 3: Well in Europe, still a little more than the US, but increasingly less, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Less and less and less. Yeah, and then we've got you know these things that are happening at this time, which in nineteen forty one of the most rare things that has ever happened happens, and it's the RH factor. And I know all about this because my great grandma had this, okay, and it was before there was a shot or anything for it. She lost multiple children all the way almost to the end of the pregnancy, like eight months even one was ready to be born, and she didn't know it had died inside of her and was like completely decomposing inside of her body. And it probably is what saved her from being able to have babies in the future because even back then, they checked your blood types. This is why they checked your blood types. This is why they started screening people to get married, right, you had to get your blood drawn to get married, because they needed to see what was happening with this RH factor. Well, okay, we get RH negative people, but then never again have we ever had this ever happen again? People say, well that's mutation. Oh well, okay, how come it never happened again?
Speaker 3: Like we're messing with genetics more than ever now, and how can mut itself away again? Right?
Speaker 4: And the Basques are a super big part of this, because eighty five percent of the Basques that are completely isolated from the rest of the world. Right, they have this RH factor. But guess who else does the Royals? So the royal bloodline. The one thing they never travel without is blood. They take their own blood with them because of their RH factor. They are urge negative and so creepy. It's creepy, yes, and I'm like, okay, but also who do we see the most birth defects in?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Royal families and all this weird stuff that happens, and it literally talks about this. These are real articles like on the Royal family.
Speaker 3: And so families. Oh yeah, yeah, I was a lot of in breeding there as well. Still there's still is, or you know, at least we're seeing the consequences, but it can't.
Speaker 4: Explain actually creating a whole entire new race of blood that it's never happened before or since, and it happens right along the same time as Roswell and everything else. And then we get into an even more fun situation where we get into something called pickled punks. And this is a real photo.
Speaker 3: Is that the cat prio?
Speaker 4: It is yep. These these people know things, and and you know when you talk about royals or you talk about billionaires, look yeah, or other things, this is something that you can't ignore. And these babies that are called pickled punks, it was a huge phenomena. So pickled punks is the Carnie term for human fetuses preserved in jars of formaldehyde, and they use them as sideshow attractions and they're displayed some sort of anatomical abnormalities such as conjoined twins or deformities, all these things. At this point, the more messed up they were, the more popular they were. Okay, so back, but I want to tell you guys something when we're talking about numbers. Now, if this was a little bit okay, cool, whatever, But I want you to play a guess again. First of all, with will use Eulise Aldrovandi. Okay, he was a royal and he had his own collection of pickled punks. Do you want to take a guess how much one person? Hat?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be some. He's like a ridiculously high number again uh ohthough, five five thousand.
Speaker 4: Eighteen thousand, just his collection. And also Peter the Great, funny enough, had the biggest collection. And these samples actually are real and they come from the Kuntz Camara Museum k U n T s k A m E r A and they are real, and Peter the Great had the most and all of them, like I said, is part of this museum. And these babies are not normal. Okay, Now could you get swollen from you know, death and then get I mean some of them? Okay, maybe sure he's just swollen. Sure, some of thems have extreme deformities. Look at this, Look at the situation right on right exactly very strange. Or look at this one with no legs like just weird.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Together within the h the Ada Medical Center there is a small I believe it is a museum of some kind very similar to this, with like all kinds of deformities and weird strange, yeah, but like presented in a like more of a medical sense of course, because it is literally within the building of the Absent Medical Center. I've been there a few years ago. It's it's a place that you can, you know, you can freely visit right right with this museum. They'd like to they'd like you to leave a you know, leave a donation, of course, but very strange, strange, strange on the the picture the bottom left, yeah, it's that like on the the the most right one.
Speaker 4: Is that a sight, right, it's very strange. Yeah, I don't even like some of the actual things that you're going to see on here, and I've gone through more of them. They're very weird. And why are royals obsessed with keeping them?
Speaker 3: And why they're they're into some weird weird ship Anyway, I've talked to a to Yost.
Speaker 5: He is a.
Speaker 3: Former member at least of a vampire cults here in this well, here in the Netherlands and worldwide. He is definitely shared. So some weird shit, yes, but it's and it's always the royals.
Speaker 4: It is and and billion and or billion, you know, the people.
Speaker 3: That goes handed out, people with a lot of power, whether it be through blood or through money or well blood blood money, I guess the skulls.
Speaker 4: Of many of these babies, just so you know, they not only had problems with their sephalic index, they actually had changes in their skulls, and not from cradleboarding. They had like alien length skulls because they hadn't been born to cradleboards, so there was no cradleboarding, and these cephalic indexes were off, way off, okay, And so you also start to find some other strange things when you get into this loosecrab like you were talking about in twenty twenty. And you actually already brought up and were Chicky's sister, So you're right, this is the woman and we're Chicky who her sister was over YouTube and she is over twenty three and me. On the same day that Diddy was arrested, this happened, and I took a screenshot of it on my phone and it was the exact same day. Every person on the board of twenty three and me quit.
Speaker 3: On the exact same day I heard about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every single person, Yes and so, and this is from their site if you look at the bottom investors dot twenty three and me dot com. So I'm not making this up. No, this really happened on the same day at the same.
Speaker 3: Time, and especially if it's like investors dot twenty three a meters and you know, a press release. This is a big deal, is a press release if it's going out, especially for the investors. They're basically telling you like, hey, there's a press you might want to pull out.
Speaker 4: You know, there's this huge problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is gonna draw.
Speaker 4: So I haven't put a picture of this yet, but I want to put a picture on here of something called a PKU test. Have you heard of a PKU test before? So no, if you haven't, it's okay, I can tell you. The PKU test is a phenal alanine test, and it's basically checking for this weird allergy that people have to milk. And basically they're like, oh, everybody's baby has to be checked for it, even though it's a super rare thing that ever happens. Okay, it doesn't happen hardly ever, but now every baby born has to have this test done, and supposedly, you know, this is for their own wellbeing. Okay, But these cards, right, Yeah, it's kind of we've heard that cards look like an old library card, Like if you've ever seen a Dewey decimal system. Have you seen that before, Like you're so young, probably.
Speaker 3: No, I do, I do think, I do think, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's kind of like the size of an envelope. Okay, and this is gonna be important here in a second when I show you something. But they do this test on every single baby and it goes through and like I said, it checks for the lack taste. And the funny thing is, and I like to mention this, the PKU means you do not make enough melanin. Okay, So they've got light skin, light eyes, they cannot eat certain proteins and they're extremely light colored people like almost out by no, okay, so they can't digest proteins correctly. But this is how often it happens, Only one in ten to fifteen thousand people. Okay. I finally got a mom that wrote me in that said, this happened to my kids, because I'd said I'd never in my life, all the years I've been a nurse twenty five years, seen one comeback positive, and so she was like, oh, this happened to my kids. She wrote into me, and I was like, oh my gosh, that's so wild. But but here's the thing. We don't do tests for other rare genetic disorders at birth that are even more common than this. Okay, there are lots of other things that are more common than this, but we just let it ride until they freaking present with symptoms. Pretty much, that's the normal way you do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, and like we we heard that, you know, like during the pandemic as well. You know it's for your good, it's for the greater goods. You know you have to test too, because we don't know if you're sick. Well, if I don't display any symptoms, oh no, but you can be asymptomatic. Yes, it was just that, I'm sure that's a thing with you know, some some illnesses. I'm sure, yes, But you know it's it's basically and that was the whole thing, and also why I refused it. Every damn time I refuse the Q tip halfway up my brain, I infuse the needle into my arm.
Speaker 4: No, definitely, you were.
Speaker 3: You were sick until proven healthy.
Speaker 4: Yes, And and here's the thing. Even if they didn't get you, then think of every time you've given blood, Think of every time it goes off to wear some lab where you don't know I think of every surgery you've ever had. Think of especially if you've had a hysterectomy or you've had anything done with your sex organs as a male, Think of all of the tissue sample that they sent to Remember what they did to the heilo sample. Do not forget that because they didn't compensate her, they didn't get her permission, and they don't give a crap. Okay, So think about this and times it by everyone, okay, and think of how much deep shit you would be in, right, because what if this specific company got a hold of it, right and they know that something's going to come down the pipe on them. Because also the thing that people forget about Epstein. Do you remember what he was doing at his ranch in New Mexico. He was breeding, He had a breeding program. He had a bunch of women that he was trying to impregnate with his perfect seed. Do you also remember that Hitler was searching for something very important and it wasn't about Jews. Look, it was about Jewish people to a point, because he just didn't like them. But he was searching for a perfect race. This specific fe that he was looking for were like big eye teeth like mine. Or like how white you were, or like your veins, like the blue blood veins.
Speaker 3: Right, he was looking for a whole bunch of stuff, and he did a lot of reverse genetic engineering as well. Yes, I I remember seeing a documentary about that. I mean, at the very least he.
Speaker 4: Did very shadow band at this point to try and find it.
Speaker 3: Probably he did it with with cattle because he was really like trying to bring back the like the true primal, like the people of the north too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: This huge thing that he was Eugenics was a uy.
Speaker 3: Large part of it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why you know, his his vision of the I know this is you know, probably going to get the video shat. Yeah, the bench, the Aryan, the Aryan race. Uh, you know, basically guys like me, you know, six foot blue eyes, just you know, sturdy northern young young.
Speaker 4: Man, and these people that they believed made like a big portion of the world.
Speaker 3: Basically if you believe very much, incentivize actually you know, having children all for the you know, the the good of Germany.
Speaker 4: Of course, right of course. But here's the thing that we do nowadays, what do we do to people nowadays? The regular people like don't have kids, but like, how many kids does Elon muscaw? Oh? Any kids do Mormons have? You want to know why he likes Mormons so much, and I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Hitler has a quote of saying, I love Mormons basically they are the ultimate uber minch because they don't mix their race. And he was very specific about it, and we didn't. We didn't mix our race until nineteen I think it was nineteen sixty eight. Now don't quote me on that date because I don't on my slide up when they changed that the black people could be in our church and have the full the full church experience and have their temple recommend and all the things right. So many people didn't join until then. But here's the thing he was very keyed in, and I have a whole episode on the Nazis and Mormons. People should check out because I'll tell you there is a lot bigger stakes than this, and I'll show you why because I know.
Speaker 3: That part of his God that yeah, of how he incentivized you know, young healthy German menu to you know, have more kids, is he provided affordable housing, I believe, or you know, at the very least an affordable mortgage and with every child that you have, I believe it was he took like twenty five percent of your like off of your mortgage.
Speaker 4: So well, and it was only certain people, but it wasn't just about Jewish people. But but Jews were an easy target, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, because they are they are in control and on on top of very you know, big things, especially like money wise. They've always been known as you know, the money lenders and and all.
Speaker 4: Well, but they're they're also their genealogy was darker and came from a different place and that wasn't exactly what he wanted. But he also hated them because he lost his girl friend to some Jewish guy.
Speaker 3: But creep unless we're talking about the Ashkenazi Jews, who are actually very very white and very like either blonds.
Speaker 4: Or no, I'm talking about the real, the real I guess the line of Adam, you know, type of situation, because what does Adam mean? That means ready, okay, it means reddish. Okay. His skin was a reddish hue to it. That was why they called him, you know, Adam, and so of the soil and so it was like that reddish brownish, you know, and that makes sense because if you look at the people of that area, like yeah, that makes sense, you know, but also what is the people that are usually assassinated for lack of a better word. As soon as the white people come to any place, what do they do? They immediately annihilate all the brown or black people, right like immediately, like the Indians, like all these people like native people of certain countries, Like you know, Columbus gets here, what does he do? And they just it's like an immediate like you would think that would be counterproductive, like where you need to build things or like figure out.
Speaker 3: The land or yeah, they many probably hundreds of years.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it doesn't make sense like oh, hey, this is where we go hunting at Like it's better to be a good neighbor, right.
Speaker 3: That's not what they did, no exactly. You know, they can't show you the good spots. It's like and even with you know, things like farming. I I just they just today actually saw and read why they grew corn beans and squash corn because you know that grows so high and it gives the beans something to climb on to, you know, grow and climb on and squash because it protects the ground and you know, keeps the like the the bugs and all away, and those will be very handy things to learn. If you like arrive on the new continent that you have no idea what's there. You're going to ask the people who are already there, like, hey, we're new here, you know where we come from. It's you know, no buena, They don't you, so no bueno? Can you show us? Can you? Can you teach us like you've been here before, obviously show us how to how to do this, shows how to live here?
Speaker 4: And that what do they do? Instead? They immediately annihilate everyone, And that's weird to me, Like it's this is a tale as old as time because you know, even they annihilate their own right if you get to bail worship. And we're not going to go into all this today, but when you get into the Canaanites and different things, you're going to understand better about like what is happening with this race war? Really this big race war? And when did it change? And why? And why are old white men from Utah so damn fascinated with it? Right? So this is a real place where I live. This is called the Granite Genealogical faults and they keep all of the genealogy. They blew the side of a mountain out and made a bat cave. This is real, and they did this to house their genealogical records. Okay, this is it.
Speaker 3: Very protective over it. If they blew, if they blow out the side.
Speaker 4: Of it, there is one. So see this tiny road when you're coming in. This little little little road is the only way in. There's razor wire everywhere. You cannot go in it. There's no way to get in but that tiny little road. And it is like Fort Knox here. Okay, And this is where they house all of their genealogical samples. Remember me saying they looked like an envelope, like the size of an envelope, Well, they look exactly like this drawer. Those PKU tests are exactly this big. Now, I'm not saying that the government sends them a copy, but I will tell you this. There's three copies that they have. They have the hard copy and two litmus paper copies that it goes through and I don't know where the others go to. They can be stored for uh centuries. I assume they are done on special paper where the blood can dry and be stored. There's five samples of blood across each one. And this is done to every child in America unless you are completely awkward and never get a Social Security card, et cetera. This is done routinely on and you do not really get told about it. We just do it as soon as they get in the nursery.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's just the thing that that you do. It's become so for.
Speaker 4: One in ten thousand occurrences at the most.
Speaker 3: When there are things that are way more dangerous and way more prevalent.
Speaker 4: Absolutely there is what about diabetes, what about you know, heart problems, what about all these.
Speaker 3: Especially in the United States, it's you know, that's a that's a problem, and increasingly so so.
Speaker 4: And something's one tiny hallway. That's a tiny, tiny hallway of of these records, of multiple hallways, full of these records.
Speaker 3: That's logical records. It's probably several thousand already.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure. I think there's one more picture with a guy standing there. Let me see, no, no ipe, I took it out. So the hallway that we're looking at is so big. This is one tiny row. And these are all genealogical records. Now I'll tell you something. There's a critical part and maybe I have the picture in here. It might be under my eugenics folder. There's a critical part that Bill Gates family plays in all of this, and it's very strange.
Speaker 3: His father was really into eugenics.
Speaker 4: Well his father was, but it wasn't as good old dad. And everybody misses this because and I think I took it off and I'll have to double checks. I'm going to come back to you to see you because that's the end of that sideshow. But I'm actually not done talking. If that's okay. Yeah, I can stop sharing though, because my thousands of windows there we go. Yes. And so the one fun thing I like to bring up is the Mormon Church was intricol not only with going to Nazi Germany to help the Nazis after the war. They were one of the only people that did that. They are actually documented and if you google it it will say no, no, they didn't do that. They helped their parishioners right at the world you mean, okay, so if they joined the church, they got food, got it, okay, So we had this influx of joining. They also agree on things right like Hitler and they they they align okay very well. Yeah, absolutely, and they've got aligning mental you know, thoughts about things and whatnot. So also we've got the Gates and they play into the Mormons in a funny way. So the top ten holdings of the Mormon Church are very interesting. But we're going to talk about the first one. The first one is Microsoft and their top portfolio holding. Oh but you know, A Health is also one, the guy that just got you know, taking care of in New York. Yeah, number seven is United Health, but number one is Bill Gates and he is now the largest farm owner in America. But guess number two is Mormon's Mormon Church. So if you were the Mormon Church and you have all your stockholdings going to Microsoft, would you want them to do well?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, obviously.
Speaker 4: Do you think that they work together? Probably?
Speaker 3: I mean number one, number one and number two biggest farm land owners. They have, you know, the majority of their money in Microsoft. I'm sure they have a hand in keeping the stock prices high and perhaps.
Speaker 4: And making sure things are good. Right, you would have lore and talk to Gates or whatever. Just you also, you know, the Nazis, like I said, we're very involved with something. And this is a declassified Foya doct that I do need to add to this presentation. And there is a declassified Foya dog stating that Gay. Okay, we'll talk about Gay a different day when we talk about the Mormon mafia. But Gay was his name is Gay Gay. He was integral in the Mormon mafia. Although he was just an errand boy, he was one of the top people for Howard Hughes, and he became very important. He actually became head over most of his companies, and he took over Howard Hughes Medical, which, funny enough does Crisper technology. Hah, You were right on on that one. And that was where the bulk of his fortune went. People often ask me, well, where did Howard Hughes's fortune go? There was all this controversy when he died. No, they're not wrong. It took thirty years to settle thirty years to settle this will, and most of it went to Howard Hughes's medical company. Well, funny enough, there was a will that popped up for the Mormons, and actually Gay decided, Hm, maybe I don't want that to be real, so he said it wasn't real and It was kind of funny because a lot of people thought, well, you know, he should have like testified that that was for the Mormons, because that really would have helped them. But the thing is, he was better off being over the medical center and with the power that he had there than he was with his own church. So that's what he testified of that he didn't know if it was real or not, and he got to keep his cushy position. And his money is to this day a he has multiple people, including one of the real housewives of Utah as his daughter in law. It's all intertwined, and you know, he has a ton of money to this day. I mean they've passed away and handed it down and down and down. But also we've got Elon Musk. The Mormons, one of their top ten holdings is Tesla, and Elon Musk's number one guy that handles his finances, much like Howard Hughes is not qualified for this job. Why does he have it? I don't know where did they meet at somewhere called the Boring Company? They dig holes together? How interesting that's what Joseph Smith was doing when he found those plates. But anyways, he is his top money man. And as his top money man. He is a Mormon. His name is Jared Birchall, and Jared Birchall is to Elon Musk of what Gay was to Howard Hughes. And why do I bring this up? Well, IBM gets intertwined in this, and it's very strange. IBM was the one that actually made the coded prisoner cards for the classification of people to be extincted or non extincted during the war. Okay, they made a machine.
Speaker 3: They were very much involved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, they made this machine that helped and everything to code this. And the Mormons were salivating over this technology.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: They wanted to have their stuff all critically organized, just like it is today. And so what did they do. They started a company that Howard Hughes didn't even know about underneath Howard Hughes's name, called Hughes Coo. And it was actually pissed him off so bad that he was like, shut it down. This is a quote from Howard Hughes. That is just Gay's way to put all of all of this into the Mormon Church, like all of their genealogical stuff into the Mormon Church. Okay, So Howard Hughes knew that this was an issue back then. Now we've got a FOIA doc that we know the Mormons actually went to the CIA and FBI to say I want this information and they got it. Okay, they got a hold of these cards. Now IBM is interesting, and why does it come up and where does Gates fit in? Well, Bill Gates's mother was on the board of IBM, and so people missed his mom all the time. The eugenics that his father was involved in is so important, but let alone the fact that his mother was helping basically with some of this information, right, And why did the Mormons have soch a close relationship with the Gates when they're they really don't align in ideology right, Like, they really don't.
Speaker 3: That doesn't matter if you know one party makes the other party.
Speaker 4: Their pockets are lined. Yep, those pockets are lined.
Speaker 3: Hey, you make me a lot of money, I make you a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Do you do you know who? Most not? You can look up. The Mormon Church had a real fit over this. They had a problem called the enzyme peak scandal. And that's because they're a five O one C three and they are to put their taxes out for everyone to see and They didn't do this for a long time until the enzine peak scandal. Well, when the enzyme peak scandal happened, they had to start doing that. So I got on and you can go on as well into the irs stocks. Every quarterly they have to file their business. That's a five oh one C three, So they have to file their holdings. Let me tell you, guys, I gotta include it. I think I sent it to my husband, but it's straight from like the irs they own, I would say a huge percentage of labs in this area, not just in Utah, I mean America. And funny enough, they do all this genealogy stuff. Funny enough, it all goes back to they've been trying to get their hands in this for a long time. And what else do they own, Well, they don't own it, but they are the progenitors of ancestry dot com as far as this, they were the first ones to make a company and it was called FamilySearch dot org and it's still out there to this day. I can get on there and look back at all my family members clear back to the Bourbons, unfortunately for me. Yeah, but long story short, you can get on there and see how far back your family is most likely you are in that system because the Mormons have made it so intricate that most people upload their stuff to this system. And this got really big in the Tilsons. My grandma actually got called to be a missionary for genealogy, and all she did all day was be on a keyboard typing in information on genealogy. That was all she did all day long, her and a lot of other people, for free. And you better believe that some of these records that they have are probably well, they're worth building Fort Knox in the side of a mountain. I know that much. So we know that FamilySearch dot Org pours all their information into ancestry dot com. Does the Mormon Church own it? No? But do they get all their information from there?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: It's like burrowing a cup of sugar from your neighbor. Are your cookies then the neighbors because you took their sugar? No, but they still have it right, They could still claim a piece of that sugar that made it. Yeah, So it's their sugar that makes it. And so to make it possible, they have coated and completely put in all of those records that I show you, and they do some sketchy things with them, including baptisms for the dead, including four Hitler and Frank and all the Jews that died in the Holocaust, which is disgusting because those people died for what they believed in. And yeah, there's the dead for the dead. Yeah, they they baptized people posthumorous. We'll talk about that on occultic stuff. But yes, yeah, because they're necromancers, I'm sure, but I can't prove that, right, why so they can save everyone? That's what they say. They say that everybody's waiting up in heaven in this little room, waiting for you to baptize them. As a twelve year old child, you know, they did this for like I.
Speaker 3: Said, and everyone totally. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: People actually believe this. People actually actually why this.
Speaker 4: I believe this. I did those baptisms many at times. And it's because when you grow up in a cult and it's all you know, and then they tell you don't look otherwise, and you live in a state that is full of people that bel just like you do. Now I'm the crazy one because I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you you were in that that bubble, and that bubble was was all you know. That bubble was all you saw. All you saw were people doing the exact same thing. So that was the that was the standard for you. And why would you question the normal? Why would you question the standard if you don't even know there is something else?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And and it's funny that we know what we know about Bill Gates because how many problems has he had in third world countries with his vaccines? Quite quite a few. I do you think he could go to India and walk the streets today?
Speaker 3: I don't think he could not for long, not for very long. And that is a shoeing he chased him. Yes, I mean he'll he'll probably go with a with a private jet. Well, even I think that is hate him if they allow him to land his private jet. I don't think he can't shoot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he can go there anymore because of all of the problems he's done with all of his vaccinations. Right from the seventies to the eighties, he really was in with Kenya and working on that, then India with the polio vaccine from two thousand and seven to twenty seventeen. We've got the quaker oat scandal that's on board for helping make sure people don't, you know, do what they should do inside their bodies. Naturally, we've got Tuskegee from nineteen thirty two to nineteen seventy two. If you ever saw Gates's wife talk about the twenty twenty cure for the black people, you would have ran screaming if you had half of a brain, because she literally said, yes. She literally said we should like this, like I'm gonna do the face. We should give this to the black people first because they deserve it. And I was like, oh my gosh, like that is terrifying. She is terrifying. And then that little spiel and I think she was trying to be helpful to like make people trust her. That did not work.
Speaker 3: Like I'll put on a nice phase and a big smile, crazy believe me.
Speaker 4: Look, yeah, she looked so almost beyond herself, happy that they were going to get at first because they deserved it. And I'm like, yeah, I didn't touch any of it with a ten foot pole because I like you, even though I'm a nurse. And believe me, this was this was not an easy time in my life because you know, they didn't like that, and I almost lost my job. If I didn't have ATHMA, I would have lost my job because it was I said, it's contraindicated, and my doctor was like, she might really die, you know. But I tried to spread the word, like they're these the research isn't adding up. You're not looking at the documents. Go look at the Jama studies. Like I was trying to help people, and they just thought I was crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, well, yeah, because you were going against the nor you were going against God.
Speaker 4: I used my brain, yeah, and read some lab reports.
Speaker 3: Like oh you, how dare you not just believe what you're told? But my mom thought government knows best.
Speaker 4: And she's had a lot of problems, and I'll tell you guys, like you can say it was something else, But she herself says that she recognized that it happened right after she got it studies, and now she has now studies at her syndrome.
Speaker 3: Coming out proving the conspiracy theorists right. But now the studies are coming out like five years after, and a lot of people got like exemptions. And I believe that at least from wiser I believe. I'm not sure here in Europe, but I know that in the states, like they documents can't be made public for another, oh, seventeen years, they'll stall it. Yeah, and that's good. Yeah, I mean seventeen years and then you know, seventy years on the line, they'll find some other excuse and prolong it for you know what, in another indefinite Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what do they what do they know that we don't know? And who are the population that they go after? Right, They're going after people that are a certain creed and color. They're going after people. I mean, I saw this shot affect people differently with your color. Literally, I saw this in the Latin community kill people, and I swear to you I did. Like I can't prove that, you know, but my friend not only her mom died of it, but her husband died of it right as soon as they got it, got the vaccine. So I'm just saying. And one was super young with no other issues, like he didn't have predisposing problems like the mom, like maybe put in one family and this happened at another time. And if people will be wise and listen to me, this happened under Fauci once before. And if you want to study the AIDS pandemic and find out who got the aids right, and why it's such not a big deal anymore? Right, Why why is that? Yeah, it's not because of prep. It's not because of all these things. It's because they stop giving it to people literally literally, you know.
Speaker 3: And as a nurse that he visits, like those particular saw on us as well, where you know most of the men who like men go to Yeah, and I'm sure all of that was for research purposes. You have little pleasure perhaps exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, And here's the thing, like maybe they just want a certain type of person to live, and maybe they've already messed with our genetics. Right, we don't know an America do where we came from. We don't know, Like why do Americans have way more health problems than other people? Not just the food, Like it can't be only that because some people you could feed them garbage twenty four to seven and they do well. But sometimes like people.
Speaker 3: I have, I hate those people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he can eat anything he wants and he's great, like and I can't you know, but but my levels are good and his levels are bad, even though he looks like he's this big weightlifter. But I'm not any of those I mean, I do, you know, exercise, but I'm not like he is, you know, And I'm like, okay, that's weird, Like why are there certain people that seem to have it better than others genetically speaking too, like to cholesterol, to diseases, to whatever, like even you know, if you have had a test, which I have because I wasn't a conspiracy theorist always and I did a twin me. Why did they have to mark in there that I had an Olympic muscular build like my muscles were. And my husband was ticked at this one because he's like what And I'm like, I don't know. I'm not even Viking. He's like half a Viking, you know. And I'm like, no, I'm Welsh and I'm royal. I'm very royal blood, like my bloodline is very royal. And I'm like, I don't know, but yet my blood stuff is way better than his.
Speaker 3: I think the Welsh, there there is little information about the about the Welsh. They were, you know very much are still very much unto themselves, yes, and English, a lot of English, what a few British countries actually, or maybe the only one of which you know the least is known, right, but from what I what I know, I remember, I look into the history of Europe a lot. Of course, you know, they're they're my people, literally I am much So it's like, what is it like I went to the UK a few years back. It's our hour and a half by playing it's bad. But they are not known for being particularly big and muscular, and like, even if they are, that is probably a lot of North Germanic influence.
Speaker 4: They have Germanic y, you know, they have Germanic and Welsh and then like they other little random like a little French. But the thing is that's weird to me is maybe they designed these things to be okay with certain people and not okay with others like my mother that got very sick. And granted I didn't take any of their cures, so we can't do a comparison. I don't have what she has. She has Iberian Peninsula and that's a really strange one if you know anything about that. Yeah, and my grandpa was from the Iberian Peninsula, which they say are like the Atlantis people, you know, and they were darker that.
Speaker 3: Like are we then like also kind of like close or crossing into Basque territory.
Speaker 4: But they're they're the brown side. And so what I'm saying is I'm super white and my parents are not. Like I have green eyes and very light hair like probably your natural color. I'm assuming you were a towhead when you were little, like a little blonde kid. Maybe, yeah, same, And as I got older it got darker. Yeah, I'm very much like you with the green and I'm super white, you know, like the blue blood. Like you can see my veins, like through.
Speaker 3: My skin, you have a very very European, very northern European complexion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so but my mom looks tan all year. My mom's brown with brown eyes and brown skin, and so was.
Speaker 3: My definitely more Mediterranean, right yep.
Speaker 4: And it's weird because like maybe they are programming things and I'm not just talking about in shots. I'm talking about if they can do things that they can do with Crisper, what are they doing to our food?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know Monsanto really loves to play around with it, and they merged with the tire there is for well it whiz is I believe a German company and they sell a lot of medical products over the counter medical products. I know, like I have several tattoos and the tattoo cream that is recommended most which is a product of Buyer.
Speaker 4: But you find that's super interesting like that, maybe there's a coating, like not coating, but a coated coating.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you if you just look at their logo, it's you know, it's the circle.
Speaker 4: It's very in.
Speaker 3: The circle. You know, it's there's a lot of symbolism to be found in that.
Speaker 4: Many many say that the Nazis did not lose the war. Germany did not the Nazis, right, the Nazis came you, Yeah, you took them, Yes, we took them here to our aerospace program. And mark my words, people, I have a whole presentation on JFK. It's going to go back to the aerospace program and aliens and a seance and some weird stuff. But it goes back to a certain certain families for that. And I'm telling you, guys, like it's weird, because like one more weird fact. I find all these weird facts. Von Braun made a movie that was only released for Mormons. Okay, it's their temple movie, and a temple movie. If you're a Mormon, you know what that is. It's teaching us all our secret handshakes and signs and seals that we're gonna go over next time and all this weird stuff. Okay, but the only person in that movie that wasn't a Mormon was von Braun. He showed up for that movie too. And so I'm just like, really, and I got pictures of it. I've got the actual video. Somebody uploaded it to YouTube. It's great, And I mean, is it nefarious in any way?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: But what the hell is going on over here? You know?
Speaker 3: I'm exposing the methods exactly that is working with who? Yeah, And honestly, I cannot blame the Nazi scientists for you know, crossing over. I mean, if you can beat them, what are you gonna do? It's a story or that. Yeah, yeah, you know, we'll give you a new identity, will give you, you know, a a Kushi government job, and will turn a blind eye to everything that's happened as long as you help us. Now exactly if I was a Nazi scientist back then, I don't do with their roles. Yeah, because she job new identity, American government, whole new country. You know, they used to be the enemy. Now there are friends. Mm hmmm, that or death.
Speaker 4: So I mean it's kind of an easy choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when do I start? Where do we sign?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do? Like? And eventually you think, at first, even if later it goes against your ethics, at first, you're going to try anything to save you and your family and then maybe you'll sacrifice yourself and let the family go forward, right like, who knows, but I do know this. JFK spoke about the X file, which is the Aliens and revealing this to Russia to go with Russia to space, and they were going to intricate with Russia. He wanted to tell them so there would never be another bay of pigs. Look, there are things flying around that we aren't doing. It's not us, man, We're not flying over your damn base like it isn't us, you know. And he wanted to do this and they said it got him killed because ten days later he died. And there are pictures with him with von Braun right before this happened, and I will have those on my next one when we talk about you know all of this. But it's very interesting where these lines go when they hit genetics, because I do believe the uber minch is still something they are trying to create.
Speaker 3: I mean that also, I'm sure you know the movie The Boys from Brazil. Yes, absolutely, I watched that movie.
Speaker 4: Based on real technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched it quite recently. That is some genetic engineering he had. If there was a degenerate human being with no oral no consciousness, no nothing, he is the poster boy for it.
Speaker 4: It is crazy. And to me, did's just I look at the forcefulness of the church right being forced into basically accepting other races. Right, it was the time like with Martin Luther King and everything like, it was not going well for them to keep their feet in the mud and saying we're not going to do that. You can't make us. And same with Howard Hughes. Howard Hughes funny enough, guess what he told them when when the whole equal rights, equal work started. He's like, yeah, I'm not doing that. I don't care, Like, what are you gonna do to me? Like he did not care. He did not care. And all of these people that I'm telling you about, when you get back to it, they get they're related to other really important people. Okay, we're talking about the Forbes we're talking about the DuPonts, we're talking about all of these people that created America. Right, they know something we don't know. And i'll tell you, guys, like when they talk about a brave new world and they talk about creating their destiny and they talk about, yeah, give us your poor, but really, who who came more first? Even more so, my ancestors were even a part of slavery, which they don't want to talk about because I'm a little bit Irish, right, So here's the thing. They were right alongside the Chinese that never get talked about, the black people that do get talked about. But there were a lot of slaves here. And I don't think they ever meant for it to be as integrated as it got. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well, the first one were the Irish, Yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: And I think they tried to keep it as And there's a joke in Mormonism, and i'll tell you it is they used to say that the Native Americans, now black people are just out because they're just bad. Like they say, well, back in the day, oh, they got a bad curse on their skin because they chose wrong in heaven. When the War of Heaven happened and Satan fell with the angels. I'm sure you know that story probably maybe yeah, that the black people were called fenn sitters and they sat on the fence and didn't make a decision whether they should stay or go and help or what to do, and so they just sat there. And my grandpa used to call them still fence sitters, and it was it was really weird for me because we're not like that. We are very integrated in my family and like my more recent family right but back before and he was very still in that weird mindset though, and you could see the different generations evolving. And I don't think the church was overly happy about it. But they used to say, oh, if you Native Americans, they didn't do that. They just had a dark skin for disobeying, and they weren't as dark as black people, so they can be white again. So they used to say. Up into the seventies, they would say, our look at our brothren, that are the Lamanites. They called them Lamanites, which is in the Book of Mormon. Look at how much more white and delightsome they have become since we've been buying their children and interbreeding with their women. Yeah, of course they're going to get whiter. Hello.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So they used to say, buy up all their children, and this is a true quote from Brigham Young. Buy up all their children and enroll them into their schools or bring them into your families, and they'll become more white in delights. And well, of course they did. They tainted their right life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is basic, basic genetics.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing I'm telling you guys. I think there was fuckery about with all of this, and I think they did some things purposely, and I think they know it, and I think they're looking for it. They're looking for it. Since twenty twenty, they're looking I can't prove that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, since twenty two gave them a great excuse. Perhaps they created it to, you know, to have it as excuse too.
Speaker 4: If you know what it is. It's just like the IBM machine that I was telling you about, that IBM machine that helped categorize all of us. What are they doing now with our DNA categorizing us. They're going to know exactly what your bloodline is. Because the Mormons, he used to have a one drop rule, and if you had one drop of black and you you weren't going to be a Mormon, so you weren't going to have all the blessings and all the things. So Brigham me out. I was pretty brutal. He actually said it was better to drive your sword through your wife if you ever found her in bed with another man that was black, and drive it through both of them to do them a favor to each other. The guy that had fifty five wives so he could care less about his wives, obviously fifty five, very happily married to fifty had fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still that's way too much. Like I have a spit redhead for a wife.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have a redhead for a husband. How funny we are.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're delightful they had. My daughter is a red head. My exes are red hats. I have a red cats. Luckily, at least my son is a blonde. He is he is his father's son, so at least I.
Speaker 4: Have I have. I only make blonds. Yeah, I make blondes and one brunette girl. And so but I'm with you, like it's funny. It's funny to me that, Like he would say, Okay, polygamy is to go and replenish the earth, Okay, he had fifty six wives. He should have had a grip of kids. Okay, I know polygamist my friend, Okay, he's Warren Well, he's my sister's ex husband. He was married to my sister. And he is Warren Jeff's nephew. Do you know who Warren Jeff's is, Like the Warren Jeffs he's the polygamist leader prophet and he's in jail. Okay. And because he was with a lot of underage girls. But his family he had three moms, Yeah, three moms and they had over thirty kids. He can't remember. After that, he's like, I don't know after so many Yeah, I don't know. And I was like, okay, so with three wives, we've got thirty Brigham Young, I just did my fact chuck on myself. Fifty six wives and he only had like fifty something kids. That's a hit it and quit it. What are you doing what? You didn't replenish nothing. You didn't replenish the earth with your bullshit. You just slept do them once and took off. Yeah, dude, And so, yeah, his own theology doesn't come to play.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna have that many wives, I mean, yeah, like ones you already have like fifty to fifty six kids, sure, but if it's truly to replenish, you're gonna need a little more than that. Yeah, well, like fifty six to choose from.
Speaker 4: So he only had the fifty seven children with sixteen of his wives.
Speaker 3: So he definitely had some favorites favorites.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing, like when you're looking at the Mormons, and we'll get into this more, he's running for his life because of polygamy. They're not accepting him in the government. So we're in Mexico in Utah back then, but then now it isn't so back then, he's running for his life, wanting to get away from the government. What's the first thing that he'd do when he gets here, Hey, do you want us to help you build the railroad for free? The promontory point where the where the two railroads join with the steak is here in Utah. It's here because this was the place that helped build it for free. And those Mormons were slaves just like anyone else. Just so you guys know what, And it wasn't just that, it was many things. Now, do I think that Joseph Smith's church is Brigham Young's church. No, he was a shrewd businessman and the other one was an accultic magician. Honestly, honestly, he was a Martinist. Do you know what Martinism is. Uh, it's Freemasonry, but they practice p Salomonic magic basically.
Speaker 3: So oh okay, that's what he was.
Speaker 4: I think, in my opinion, dark paticians. It was dark magician. Yes, he was actually summoning things, and we'll get into that, but that was not Brigham's church. Brigham was playing ball, and that's when it all started with let hey, I at your back, you scratch mine? Government?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: That's my thoughts on it.
Speaker 3: All governments and privates later on as well. Yeah, you know, eating from both sites yep.
Speaker 4: And and it's an interesting situation. People always say, you know what, I know, Mormons, and they're always really rich. They always do so well for themselves. Huh. I wonder why they're all in secret societies in college. Let's get rid.
Speaker 3: I actually I actually mentioned that on the route table I was on right before I started recording for my own show Tonight Awesome, because wasn't it. Also the I keep forgetting the name, but like the the Sparkle Vampires.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, she wrote that book, Stephanie Meyers. You bet you're ass she didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we do a whole.
Speaker 4: Show on that transhumanism and Stephanie Meyer's book, because honestly, like it's too good to not it's it's so they're Sparkley Albino's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah he was albino. Oh dude, I.
Speaker 4: Mean he wasn't truly, but they all look like but he was very, very very white and delightsome white and delight.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, that actually makes sense, like why he was now considered the pretty boy and the.
Speaker 4: Why should he don't go with the dirty Native American.
Speaker 3: Blood, the guy with the darker hair and darker.
Speaker 4: American It's very book of Mormon.
Speaker 3: Now I can actually see that. But yes, it's and it's they are terrible movies, yeah, first of all, uh but it's I I I you know I have heard that before. I have seen that before.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: I mean like you literally have a community at the very least like pushing your stuff. Horror core for sure, for sure, there is they want no yeah, there's no way it's gone to flaw m M.
Speaker 4: There's just and honestly girl, you have to understand the mindset of Mormons. I didn't think it was a terrible movie or book. Want to know why because I have Mormon theology in my brain and I'm like, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Is this and this and this and it made for the outside worlds. Yes, you know who don't don't know that, don't see that.
Speaker 4: All like an invisible college really is. It's like a mystical order. And I'll tell you guys, like I know that one is on I don't know if I uploaded it to my Spotify, but I definitely uploaded it on my YouTube on the Trance. I think I called it like transhumanism or something about the Stephanie Meyer stuff. And also one twelve on my Spotify is the Mormon right, And you guys have got to see it because you won't believe you won't believe me until you see it. And I always bring a slide show because I know how they are. They're gonna be like, no, that's not real, you know, But like you said, they're gonna make those people that need to be made, like Baine and Company and the Boring Company, and they're attaching themselves to millionaires and billionaires and you know, they're like little beaches, to be honest.
Speaker 3: And it's it's even like a it's quite relevant nowadays, of course, a whole side of TikTok, like with the.
Speaker 4: Mormon Wives, the sister and the secret lives of Mormon wives are actually Mormon. The Mormons that I mentioned to you from the top, like some of the top level Mormons, that is their daughters. And that is why the Real Housewives of Utah that is a gay and that is why she's very famous. When I went and looked up all their last names, I'm like, yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's why they portray that.
Speaker 5: Like life.
Speaker 3: You know, they're they're young and pretty, and their husbands we are all kind he sees some guys. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, absolutely, it's it's definitely giving cold cold ish pipes well.
Speaker 4: And it's so planned. It's so planned that they are keeping that money right where it needs to be and making it famous because even that bad press is still good press, right like your bad press is still good press. Because then what are people going to do? What's a Mormon? What's this Mormon thing about? Blah blah blah, And they're going to look it up and then they're going to see some other stuff.
Speaker 3: They'll fight that, they'll fight you, they'll fight everything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so strange. It's really hot in the news and stuff right now because that news show Prime Eval. Did you see that Primeval? It's all about the Mormons. It's it just came out. It's on Netflix, I think, and they're mad about it. They're saying they're mad about it because Brigham Young is an asshole in it. Well, Brigham Young was an asshole. I just told you you had fifty five wives and only sixteen had kids, you know, and he just was. He was a shrewd businessman. And then it's not a wonder why there's beehives all over in our state. We are the beehive state. Did you know that we are the beehive state? What is that symbolizing magic? Like, come on, yeah, that's a whole episode, you know.
Speaker 3: And even as sid was the hive mind.
Speaker 4: Yes, the hive mind. And then you've got we've got Saturn cubes all over here, like they are practicing something at the top level. And I can't explain this to people enough because they say the same thing every time. I know a Mormon and they're the nicest person I've ever met.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 3: Sure too.
Speaker 4: My grandma was a Mormon and she didn't know shit about any of this because they're not going to tell her because she's not at the top.
Speaker 3: They're the same thing who say like, oh, but you know, my uncle was amazing and he never did that shit. My mother works for the government. She's never done any of those things. Right, I'm sure they haven't. And you know, of course is like ninety.
Speaker 4: Are they billionaires?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are they million No?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately not. I'd be living a lot nicer if that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why, because they pick, they pick and choose the people that they let in the club.
Speaker 3: It is a club, just like any other one big club, and you're not in.
Speaker 4: It, that's right. And the other piece I'll leave it on is you know, School and Bones with Yale, they have never set up another society. Now there might be other factions, but Yale didn't actually go make that faction of School and Bones. But they did here in Utah. Do you bet you're asked they did. They came here, Yale sanctioned and sent their people here to set up their own School and Bones at the University of Utah.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love this one. My hometown town. I was born and grew up in Laida, which actually was the town from where the Pilgrims left to the States. That was their last That's why we still have the Pilgrim Museum because it was from Lida that they got on the boat. And of course we have of a a student society like that connected to Laddie University, which is the oldest university in the count four hundred and fifth plus years old. I mean, I'm actually quite thankful that Laddy University is a thing. That's where my parents met each other. So I guess you could say, if it wasn't from Laddy University, I want to be here or at least you know, the me that is sitting here right now. But it's kind of a well, first of all, it's it's it's a boys club, of course, you know all and they're all like sons of the you know, like they they are called the future captains of industry. You know, they're bankers sons. They are the kids of you know, the the CEOs of like there's multimillion billion dollar companies and you know, you and just apply for a membership there you have to know somebody you have to be you know, it has to be family, yeah, you know. And it can be like, you know, like your your cousin twice removed or something, you know, like that the daughter of my mother's cousin that's too far away. It has to be a direct link, you know, father, mother, uncle, aunt, just something direct link. And the society is called Minerve.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, wow, you have the idea. Minerva is a big one for me. And I'll have to tell you my Minerva story different day. But that deity has been a huge issue in my life.
Speaker 3: We'll say that of course, their their logo is the Awbul of course.
Speaker 4: And and just so you know two things. Number one, the Dutch were such an integral part of Mormonism because this came out.
Speaker 3: Of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Dutch. Yeah, yes, the thing and.
Speaker 4: The Book of Mormon. The first language it was translated into other than English was Dutch because we had so many Dutch members. And this is back in the day. And number two, I told you that Yale came out here at the University of Utah and made skull and bones. But instead of scroll and key, we want to guess what their name is for their little secret society Owl and key Owl of course, of course, And Minerva, I do say this and I will tell you this, and this is kind of part of my Mormon podcast. But I believe at the top level, at the very top level, and I'm talking about, there is the Twelve, there's the Quorum of the Twelve, and then there's the Apostle and his first and second council are just like a godhead, okay, and they believe they're going to be God. Remember this, why you? And there is an actual faction inside the Quorum of the Twelve that runs all the pr and press and everything that is secret. And it's a secret society inside an already very secret society.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: But when we talk about this, when we talk about all these things, I want you to remember, why would we do baptisms for the dead, Why would we do ordinances for the dead? Everything that happens in the temple, except for the first time you go, is all about dead people. And why is necromancy a thing? Well, let me answer that for people that don't know. Necromancy is a loose gather. Necromancy is performed so that you can gather knowledge about things about wealth, about all this stuff. That's why you would do it. And what do we call our profit in the Mormon Church profet seer and revelator, Well, where the hell do you think you got all that information from? And there's a spire on top of every temple. They are stealing your loosh, They are stealing your they are harnessing you like cattle. They are harnessing your energy. And I believe Minerva is one of those things. They harness it too, but not just her, right, Like, there's there's a whole story with that, with Mother and Heaven and everything. It gets weird.
Speaker 3: We'll get into it into that some other time for another three hours.
Speaker 4: Yeh, better not, But I found that would maybe be something interesting to you. Yeah, no, it is. It is.
Speaker 3: It is quite typical the Dutch, for you know, as small a nation as we are we are at the moments, and then it's like including immigrants and all of that. The documents ones at least eighteen million, I believe, so you know, quite small if you know all these the larger influence, larger scale, but we have had a major impact on history. It is the Dutch East Indian Company, the company who was the first multi national and they were more powerful than whatever king or queen you know there there was because they had the money, they had a private army, and they could do whatever the hell they want. Oh you know this, this king wants to shut us up, Give them a bag of money and tell them to fuck off, tell him to go away.
Speaker 4: Yep, exactly the same playbook. And that's interesting to me, and for more ways than one, because like Joseph Smith's family lost most of their fortune on a jinsingh trade. How funny. Anyway, it's it's all wrapped into one. And I do think they took some lessons from the Dutch brothers that they.
Speaker 3: Knew, because I'll tell you probably.
Speaker 4: They made their own army and they oftentimes give people bags of money to tell them to shut the hell up.
Speaker 3: So I mean, that's that's nobly one thing you know, us Dutch are good at or just you know, the richest rich in general, just you know, throw a bunch of money at two inches. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, exactly exactly off way.
Speaker 4: Episode. This went all kinds of ways, and I'm so glad it was fun.
Speaker 3: This was fun, Yeah, for sure, for sure. My wife is actually calling me, so I have to go. Yes, let me text her real quick.
Speaker 4: You're good. For those of you that don't know me, I am Heidi Love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. Catch me on Patreon for extra shows twice a month for five bucks. I do murders, Mormons and Mayhem, all about the naughtiness of the Mormon Church that I don't do on my main channel. So I do like Israel Keys Ted Bundy, they were both Mormons, just so you guys know that. So yeah, So Spotify is twice a week drops. YouTube is like once ish a week drops because they liked to ding me and I kind of got tired of it.
Speaker 3: I totally get that YouTube is a bitch when it comes to that.
Speaker 4: I say the wrong thing every time, I don't know, and then.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, you say the right things. What YouTube says that you're saying the wrong things. So you says you're saying the wrong things. You're saying all the right things exactly.
Speaker 4: So I've enjoyed this conversation immensely. Will you let people know if they happen to see any eclipse of this where to find you as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, Yeah. Sti fo's Greyhorned Pagans podcasts. I am on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, like all the bigger podcasting platforms. I try to upload to Rumble as well, but I just don't like that platform as much. It's it's very hard to get directional Rumble.
Speaker 4: Yes, so any of my people check him out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, and or you know, if you want to have everything in one place, go to our website ww dot greyhorn Pagans dot com. Everything is on there, from the podcast to the tribe to merge to like all the others groups and tribes that we have aligned ourselves with. You know, I try to connect the tribes as well, connect the communities with each other, because you know, in these times, the communities, the tribes, you know, or just even different different podcasters who think like, we have to do it together. You know, we're we're gonna have to save each other. We're gonna have to save ourselves because you know, the government is not gonna They're not your friend.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: No, The scariest words you can never hear is we're from the government, that we're here.
Speaker 4: We're gonna help you. No, No, we're good, We're good by ourselves.
Speaker 3: We're thanks, but no thanks, you know, we're we're good. We got it sort of, but we like no, no, we're good, We're good.
Speaker 4: Just go okay, yes exactly, yeah, no, this is this is any of my followers check out the full the full thing, not just this episode. Check them out.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, well, thank you very much for for joining me this. This really went all over the place, but all connected to each other. I mean, as we said, it is all one big club. We're not in as are we. By the way, look at all the look at all the podcasts and podcasts. There is that that we are connected with. Like we are one big club as well, just a little less power perhaps, but and a.
Speaker 4: Way more inclusive. We're way more inclusive.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, especially especially compared to the Mormons. Yeah exactly, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, withholding heaven from you today, that's just for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, for sure, and uh yeah no for my audience. Check out Haidi on Filtered Rise podcasts. If you if you love this, you're gonna love everything that she does. You have material for you just just as a guest, like you can do different shows. We could have like everything that we talked about in this one we could do as a separate show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know that's that's what you get with with good company. And if you're you know, into the same weird.
Speaker 4: Stuff, if you're well versed and well studied, right, you get to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah. And I actually, you know, as a dramatic pagan, I like weird because it's the web of weird, which means that we are all connected with each other. Science will call it quantum entanglements, but they're basically proving what we have been saying for livering hundreds of years, absolutely connected. So yeah, thank you all so much. Remember to like share, subscribe all that good stuff, and bring the notification bell. I've been hearing from a bunch of people that they don't get notified when when I go and when I go live or when another episode airs, probably because I speak very freely and I speak probably shoutow, I am shy. I speak about all the things that you shouldn't shouldn't talk about, which means that you absolutely should. So yeah, like, just do ring that notification bell. It is supposed to help at the very least who knows. And for everything else, like I said, go to our website ww dot Grayheartpagans dot com, Last Button at least a very big thank you to art sponsor Shop Reclaim Repurpose. The guy behind that is actually from Utah, Ah knows knows a lot of Mormons as well. Of course is he is a very powerful magician in his own right, and he's a good guy. He sponsors us through his web shop Shop Reclaim Repurpose dot at seat dot com and in particular their nephotaph sets which is Viking chess chess like ancestors.
Speaker 4: Used to you, I better not let my husband hear that you want. He's half a Viking, I'm not kidding, and.
Speaker 3: All handmade, all natural materials. He does it all himself.
Speaker 7: Another amazing episode podcast, Thank you for watching.
Speaker 3: Thank you Elli Stuff is siming top notch Ember. If he likes to coach to notification, you can check out and get ten percent discount.
Speaker 7: I support us on Patreon Dirty Accent. Getting it is as everything else, says the tribe for everything.
Speaker 3: Beautiful with the podcraft well craft find us is of course w inscription for extings low call as well for you that is for now I need to call back my wife. She totally forgot that I'm hearing back to back shows again. It has been a long day. I've got a chill do. Thank you so much for for coming on and you are going to come back in. Yeah you watched to talk about I had a great time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, thank you all for listening. Back to you all for watching, And until next time, everyone See