Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday's the JV Show. I'm Selena a room, I'm Jess. Let's start with the first talk back of today.
Speaker 3: A little earlier, I'm listening to another radio station podcast only because you guys aren't on yet, and it's a sports podcast. So Graham, I have a question for you, mister sports guy. I really like sports and I know a lot about it. But what is a tush push? I do not know what that is. Let me know.
Speaker 4: Fill me in.
Speaker 3: I need to make sure I'm doing it right.
Speaker 4: Okay, bye.
Speaker 1: It's pretty simple to explain.
Speaker 4: When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, sometimes mommy will allow daddy to do something extra special on his birthday or maybe Father's Day or something like that. And that's all you really need to know about that.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with sports?
Speaker 4: It can be in a very athletic maneuver. There's a certain amount of stamina involved, and uh.
Speaker 1: I can get really sweaty.
Speaker 4: Actually, a toush push in football not where it's a very controversial play. The Philadelphia Eagles have sort of made it. There's multiple teams that do it, but Philadelphia Eagles seem to have figured out how to do it the best, and it's basically a quarterback sneak.
Speaker 1: They hiked the ball.
Speaker 4: It's on a short yardage situation, say you only need to pick up half a yard or something to get a first down. They hiked the ball to the quarterback, and then a bunch of players from behind the quarterback they push his tush and they push him from behind and push him through the line so he gets far enough to gain a first down. And the Eagles like were so so good at it, and other teams were like, this is not fair. We can't defend against this, and so they were talking about changing the rules to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I think I've never heard of that. A tosh push is sounds kind of cute, like a little tushy pushy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait, do you think that they should change a grip?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: It was illegal at one time to push a ball carrier from behind, so that previously was a rule that they changed that and then they were kind of doing this. I have kind of mixed feelings about it. It's like it's a play in football. Figure out how to stop it. These guys are pushing through the line push them back. But I also see when you watch them do teams are good at like the Eagles do it. You're like, what are you supposed to do? You get a first down every time?
Speaker 7: Should we do a second talk back of the next show, Let's do it?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Selling and Graham And damn it, Jess, you ruined to Forest. You ruined it for us. You didn't believe in the song, you jinxed the song, and you cost the Warriors their championship season. I hope you're happy. Wow, Jess, I I can't believe this.
Speaker 7: Wow, And based on the huge smile on her face, she looks happy of nervousness.
Speaker 1: She's revelent and Okay.
Speaker 4: To fill people in, if you weren't listening to the show yes yesterday morning, or you didn't podcast it around eight o'clock in the morning, we brought it up to Jess, should we break up? And then basically the entire Bay area, should we break out the Warrior chant? Because that's something special, It's a ritual that's been done on this JV show years past. I credit at least three out of the four Warriors championships to us doing that chant. They probably wouldn't have won a couple of playoffs series without that chant. It propelled the team to victory. And last night was a must win game Warriors face and elimination. Should we do the chant? We put it in Jess's hands, and Jess decided that we should.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Look, she went back and forth, maybe we should, maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: There was no.
Speaker 4: Conviction, right, and I think that did play a role, and she half heartedly did decided that we should do the chant. And I think it's safe to say, now, move over, Drake, there's a new sports curse that's taking over any I mean, look what happened when she very publicly started rooting for her hometown New York Giants football team on the show. I mean, they fell flat on their face. Then a season that went from making the playoffs to just I mean falling flat on their face, and we can blame just and now this and Warriors fans. I mean, I feel free to use the talkback mike to vent your frustrations.
Speaker 9: I did believe in the chat, did you You didn't know I did. That's why I decided that we should do it. I was just scared because I didn't want this to happen for me to be blamed.
Speaker 2: But that's how we know you didn't fully believe.
Speaker 1: And she was mouthing the words to it.
Speaker 4: She wasn't even like actually saying, I'm I could tell, and she had her fingers crossed behind her back.
Speaker 2: I hate you, guys know I did believe. I'm sorry. I think it still works, but it really doesn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't because you jinxed it.
Speaker 4: Anything you want to say to heartbroken Warriors fans this morning that is just struggling to get out of bed because their hopes and dreams have been dashed, and you jinks the team yesterday and just being very flippant about it today, like you don't really care about yours.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to say to that.
Speaker 2: She's still smiling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's still laugh at it.
Speaker 5: That was just a natural response.
Speaker 4: Okay, what would you like to say to those fans?
Speaker 5: I want to say, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: She's still smiled.
Speaker 1: Take accountability. I'm so sorry I jinked the team.
Speaker 5: I think, Yeah, okay, fine, I'm so sorry I chinks to the team.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 4: She just admitted that I was making too.
Speaker 7: I wasn't really sure you feel that way.
Speaker 2: I fought the pressure.
Speaker 4: I saw her. I walked by our other office this morning and she had a little doll and it was a Steph Curry doll and she was poking pins in it and tried to injure him further.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 4: No blame the Curry injury on that.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 9: But if we hadn't done the chat and they lost, then you guys would have blamed me for not doing the chat.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I don't think we could jump to that conclusion.
Speaker 2: We don't really know.
Speaker 4: We don't have to know. Saturday, for Warriors fans on Jess's Behalf, I apologize that she.
Speaker 1: Jinks the team.
Speaker 2: I'm not apologizing. That's all you, Joe. That's rude.
Speaker 5: That isn't your fault.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV Sam.
Speaker 2: This is Brook from Alabama.
Speaker 11: I am missing the big big time.
Speaker 12: I almost wished that I was caught in traffic on the bridge, but I'm here in Alabama anyway.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys all have a good day. Bye.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that. Why why did you move to Alabama?
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've talked to her.
Speaker 4: I trade some messages with her about them.
Speaker 1: We got to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: I can't remember, but I mean it is a big difference Bay Area. Yeah, Alabama. The grass isn't always greener, you know over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that baby's traffic that ain't funny either though.
Speaker 4: No, they don't have that.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So today is day far of the Diddy trial. But outside of that, Diddy.
Speaker 7: Is now facing you allegations rom Jane Doe claimed she.
Speaker 2: Met him in two thousand and one.
Speaker 7: She says that she was assaulted by him, and then she included really graphic details in her lawsuit, including the Tootsie roll.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, did you guys hear about the situ? No, you need a Google Diddy to tier Old.
Speaker 7: Just move on with this and the next song you guys have to google today to tier Rold.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, take a moment say goodbyes to the Warriors season. That was The team lost last night in Game five of their playoff series with the Timberwolves one twenty one to one ten. That was Minnesota's fourth straight win, all coming with Steph Curry watching from the bench with an injured hamstring. There was some hope that if the Warriors could extend the series to a six game or further, that Curry might be able to return to the court.
Speaker 1: But I guess we'll never know till next season.
Speaker 4: Warriors.
Speaker 5: Oh No, we.
Speaker 9: Have some low clouds this morning that will clear for another bright and sunny day.
Speaker 5: Temperatures continue to slowly climb up.
Speaker 9: They'll increase a few degrees today meant to upper seventies and some low eighties and conquered Dublin and Livermore.
Speaker 4: Hey Capricorn, besty you day, today's going to be a nine. Be careful not to brush off a potential deal that comes your way, because a shot at lasting wealth might come with it. Yeah, if it all checks out, it could be a made your leap forward.
Speaker 2: Yes, that for us caps.
Speaker 7: All right, you guys Google Diddy and Tizzy Roll, let me know what you come up with.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: You guys found up what the Tosy roll is.
Speaker 4: Yes, And to be honest with you, it all makes sense to me. That's the piece of the puzzle of this whole the whole Diddler thing that I hadn't really ever thought.
Speaker 7: Of before aer the the power hungry like controlling.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can.
Speaker 4: See that for those who are driving who haven't had a chance to Google, can you delicately figure out how to It's not some act that was being done or the twitchy role being used. It was more of a size comparison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there we go, and that's all we're going to say.
Speaker 4: Yeap, that is it.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to Robot Talk on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Welcome in everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh Graham, would you like to go first?
Speaker 4: I do new world record alert, you guys, New world record alert team at Purdue University a bunch of students. They built a robot that broke a world record because their robot solved a Rubik's cube in point one zero three seconds. That's one hundred and three milliseconds. Now, for just the basis of comparison, to let you know how tiny of a fraction of time that is, a human blink takes about two hundred to three hundred milliseconds. So this robot is able to solve a Rubik's cube faster than you can blink. Basically, what I don't like this point one zero three roubs.
Speaker 1: Now, look the robot.
Speaker 4: If you're imagining it like some humanoid robot with little robot hands twisting the Rubik's cube around, it's not that their robot has. It's more much more automated looking. And there's like four different rotating shafts four hands shafts.
Speaker 1: Well they're not hands.
Speaker 4: They're basically like spinners that come in from the side and then using the sensors that knows which ones activate and spin the Ruber's cube. They said they actually had to modify the Rubics cube because at the speed it would spin the cube so quickly that it would break apart, so they had to make it reinforced and make a tougher version of Rubik's cube. But you guys, I mean it blew me away to see how fast it gets everything aligned, particularly because I don't know if you've ever tried solving in Rubik's cube, but my son's asked me to solve it as many times. I couldn't solve that thing in under an hour if there was a gun to my head.
Speaker 1: I just can't do it. I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm not I don't know what it is. The thing frustrates me. I don't think that way, and whatever it is, it bugs me. I don't want to try to solve it. I just I don't like them. This thing does it in faster than a blink of an eye.
Speaker 2: How I can't I can't do it either.
Speaker 7: I'll never forget when my daughter once left a note for her elf on the shelf to sell her her Rubic's cube one night.
Speaker 1: The elf doesn't have time for that, and.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure it out, we could not do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what happened.
Speaker 2: We had to break it into pieces.
Speaker 4: It disassemble that reassemble any way. How is it doing? How is it going this fast? It doesn't seem possible to me because there are so many moves involved they solving the thing. I get if it if it was only one cube off, you know, one little square was in the wrong spot, and all you do is twist it once sure point one zero three, one hundred and three.
Speaker 2: MILLI right, No, that's scarce. We're about to do it everything they are.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys saw this.
Speaker 9: But Walgreens is doubling down on their prescription filling robots. You guys, I didn't even know that they had these robot pharmacists are a thing. Yeah, So apparently they have these centers where they have a bunch of robots that are filling thousands of prescriptions, and they want to expand on that so that they can cut costs because I don't know if you've heard, but Walgreens isn't doing too too well, so they want to.
Speaker 7: Oh that's because everything everyone's stealing all their stuff, at least here in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: And they say they got to raise their prices tariffs.
Speaker 5: Oh, so you want to cut costs.
Speaker 9: And they're saying this is also going to free up pharmacists time because then they're going to have more time to do more patient focused care because you know, they spend a lot of time maybe you know, filling up the prescription. So now if robots handle that, they will have more time to focus on the interactions with patients.
Speaker 2: I do want to ask, is that so bad?
Speaker 1: I'm here for this one.
Speaker 4: Look. I usually rail against robots and AI taking over all our jobs, but if you've ever been to fill a prescription and a pharmacy for there's just a bunch of bins with pill bottles and envelopes, and there needs.
Speaker 1: To be a better system.
Speaker 4: As one person sits there and short through those those things stacked in the bins, Like, there's got to be a better way. Also, how long does it take to put twenty five pills into a little container?
Speaker 5: I don't get I.
Speaker 7: Feel like I would be the fastest pharmacist on the planet, Like, put me in put me in there.
Speaker 4: What is the thing that slows it up? Slows this process up so much? I don't get it. But you will wait there forever and then they're like, oh, the drive this one has a drive through.
Speaker 1: That's got to be quicker.
Speaker 4: No it doesn't.
Speaker 2: You just sit here longer, sit.
Speaker 4: In your car the whole time, and then finally someone will come talk to you at the window, like how do we streamline this process? If robots can do it, fine, I don't need a pharmacist pulled me aside, like you know you need to take this medicine with a full cup of water. Yeah, I can read.
Speaker 1: I didn't need that.
Speaker 4: I need that talking, you know what I mean. Let's see this up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you do have a few questions, though, no you don't.
Speaker 9: It's nice no, but it'll be nice that the pharmacists will be like we'll have more time to focus there.
Speaker 4: Here's the answer to your question. Take it with a full meal of food. Like, what are they do?
Speaker 2: I'm not in the morning one at night.
Speaker 4: I'm not dropping my pants and asking them what this rash is the pharmacists like, I don't do that, you know, that's an embarrassing of course, I'm just saying I'm here for this one. Robots take the same.
Speaker 1: Sorry, pharmacists that are listening the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 14: Four nine, Good morning, Graham's Lean and Jess. This is Stacey and Santa Rosa. Years ago, I called in to call Graham a dill hole because he failed to do the Warriors chant the night before and we lost the game. Anyway, I'm taking that title away from Graham and giving it to you. Just thanks a lot. Oh and by the way, your weather reports suck.
Speaker 2: Whoa weather reports out of there?
Speaker 4: A lot of upset Warrior fans still stunned and in disbelief that the team was jinx last night by our very own Jess here on the show, that they turned to you as a loyal supporter and thought they could trust you to help guide the team to a win. Instead, you broke out the Warriors chance yesterday didn't. You didn't do it wholeheartedly. You jinxed the team and they end up getting eliminated from the playoffs. Yeah, so you are now the deal hole.
Speaker 7: No why and the weather report's not always accurate. But I mean they're better, they're getting better, and it is hard.
Speaker 2: It is a hard thing to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now looking at it through this lens, don't you understand the frustration. Absolutely, everything's gotten worse.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Well, okay, let's talk about something that's a little better. Then A lot of people are about to get paid you guys, Selena. I don't know if you've heard about this, but there's an Apple settlement. So how do I sign up for this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Too late?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I missed out.
Speaker 9: No, So Apple big Books agreed to a ninety five million dollar settlement.
Speaker 5: Now this actually between.
Speaker 4: Ninety six million people, I know, less than a dollar?
Speaker 2: Is it the seri Siri was looking on you?
Speaker 9: Yes, So this settlement I want to say, we talked about it earlier in the year, because they did agree to it before. But this is when the claim like you can actually claim it now from now through July second doesn't say.
Speaker 2: How much you're gonna get. If it's like twenty cents, I think I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: You are only eligible to claim a maximum of a maximum of one hundred dollars. So no matter who submits her claim, you're only eligible to claim maxim Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Actually not bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, max one hundred oh divide. Then that number is going to go down based on the number of people that sign up. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, no, So here's the thing. It depends on how many devices you have.
Speaker 9: So you if you're submitting the claim saying that you have your iPhone and your iPad and your MacBook and your Apple Watch, and all of these items are the ones that you know you want to submit for the SERI enabled claim, then it's twenty dollars per SERIY enabled device.
Speaker 5: So unless you have.
Speaker 9: Five devices where you can claim them for twenty dollars each, then.
Speaker 4: Selena is doing Can I do I think I do have?
Speaker 7: Well, we have an iPad, I have my phone, I have a watch, I have a MacBook. That's four Can I include my daughters?
Speaker 1: You had to have them during the years that this thing was taking place, and.
Speaker 2: May and may want proof of that.
Speaker 9: They're really checking if you use SRI between twenty fourteen and twenty twenty four I think that.
Speaker 2: I think you still qualify. Actually I think so too. So twenty dollars per interesting.
Speaker 9: Device, twenty dollars per device, right, yes, so the max.
Speaker 4: I'm being realistic because being realistic about about the lawsuit, about the lawsuit payout, because there are a lot of those devices in the United States. Right to do the math once, if enough people sign up, then the number goes down.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have told everybody about this US. Let's talk about snacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pop Tarts, you guys launched a brand new ice cream sandwich Instagram. They have frosted strawberry, frosted brown sugar, cinnamon, and frosted chocolate fudge. You can only buy these at Walmart, is my understanding, right now, and then hopefully, if it's a success, expand to other stores. Now, this ice cream sandwich is pretty much what you think it would be, except the pop tarts on either side that form the bread of the sandwich, so to speak, are not full size. They're a little dinkier, they're a little smaller. So this ice cream sandwich is not as big as if you took two full sized, normal sized pop tarts and put a bunch of scream in between it. The ice cream in the middle is not just vanilla, though, it is flavor matched to whatever flavor you've got. So if you buy the box of the frosted strawberry ones, the ice cream in the middle of strawberry, the brown sugar cinnamon ones, that ice cream is a brown sugar cinnamon flavored kind of ice cream, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: So those are your three flavors.
Speaker 4: That sounds good. The review that I saw of somebody that had tried them all said they were fantastic and that if you were a nineties kid, this was going to be a major nostalgia Get all that pop tart nostalgic flavor in an ice cream?
Speaker 2: Sayd were we born in the nineties? I mean, I can't do math that well six and a half. I think.
Speaker 4: Tail tail under the nineties?
Speaker 5: Not really, but I would try it.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: These do look pretty good.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at it. When's the last time you ate a regular pop tart?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh you guys, hear so move over, nostalgia alert you guys are fully in it.
Speaker 1: Pop arts like that.
Speaker 7: I got a couple of teens at home. They turns out people the kids love pop tarts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're good, hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, lots of Diddy talk. You know, today is day four of that trial.
Speaker 7: But let's talk about some of the latest things to come out from yesterday's hearing.
Speaker 2: You guys may have seen.
Speaker 7: Some of these headlines, but let's discuss did you guys see that Diddy would make Cassie call her call him excuse me pop pop? He was like, Hey, what do you call your grandfather? She said pop Pop. He's like, Okay, that's what you're gonna call me? O?
Speaker 1: What in the sicker sickness?
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 7: Also, the full hotel attack video was shown to the jury yesterday was also released to the public. The video in its entirety is fifteen minutes long, and it does not show Cassie attacking Ditty or being abusive towards him like his team said it would.
Speaker 2: Remember, they were.
Speaker 7: Like, oh, this is this is just how their relationship was there were they were both toxic to each other, they were both fighting each other. No, no, that's not how it went down at all. Cassie also opened up about a lot of the medical conditions that she would suffer from after being forced to go through all of these freak goffs. Frequent ut eyes that were so frequent that medication stopped working for them, and so she had to turn to opiates. She would also get like sores in her mouth and stuff, and she would also she would often need massages, ivy fluids and food just to recover from these freak offs. She also got into some of the drama relating to Kid Cuddy. Remember there has been all this talk about Diddy finding out about their relationship and he went and had Kid Cutty's car blown.
Speaker 2: Up in his driveway.
Speaker 7: They didn't get to blown up the car part yet, but she did say that yeah, back in twenty eleven did He went through her phone and he found out that she had a little thing going on with Kid Cuddy, and so he threatened her with the corkscrew, one of those things that she opened wine with, like, lunched at her with that and threatened to release the video and send pictures and you know, freak off footage to her family. On Christmas, Cassie says that she went to his house and this is where like the threatening occurred. Did he kicked her in the back causing a bruise? That photo was shown to the jury. She went back to her hotel after that and did he had someone or maybe it was him, I don't know. Somebody was in there and tore her hotel room up. There was number one all over the place, and somebody left the log and the toilets.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: We go back to that last part.
Speaker 2: She said there was an unfleshed one in there.
Speaker 1: Who left it? Who's the suspect on that one?
Speaker 2: Either either did he or he sent one of his minions. I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There was also an intimidation tactic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So did you go into your bathroom?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 1: The poop band goddess.
Speaker 7: This one is was really emotional for her to talk about in court yesterday. Cassie said there were assaults that took place after she and.
Speaker 2: Did He had broken up.
Speaker 7: She was already with her new man at this point and she was taking this trauma so bad that she tried to walk into traffic. Yes, and like her man had to was like had to step in. But that's that's how bad she want to escape all the trauma that did he had inflicted on.
Speaker 4: And we're talking about years and years the mental and physical abuse. Yeah, that would break anybody.
Speaker 2: Right, And so it was sad.
Speaker 7: You know, you don't see cameras, but we see the court sketches and you see the ones of her up there pregnant and crying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my heart just hurts for her. Yeah, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Messi Mania finally came to a conclusion last night as Leonel Messi finally took the field that PayPal Park in San Jose his Inter Miami's match against the Earthquakes. Fans lined up hours and hours before the game to make their way in, which was a sellout of around eighteen thousand fans, and in true soccer fashion, you guys, the game ended in a three to three tie, sorry a draw, three to three draw. Messi unfortunately did not score any of the three goals for his Miami squad, but he did come close on a number of occasions. He almost broke the tie in extra time, only to be thwarted by San Jose defenders and their goalkeeper. It looked at another point like he was fouled in the ninety fourth minute. This is an extra time in front of the penalty box. No foul was called, and Messi did not get a final chance to break the tie, and the game ended. Right at that moment, two fans rushed onto the field. They were clothesline by security guards. They ran out onto the field. Messi was on his way over to confront the officials about that non call that had just happened, and some fans ran out into the field and it had never appened, And it looks like his confrontation with the refs never really happened. And the game ended three to three draw.
Speaker 2: Dang it.
Speaker 1: So that's it, Messi man.
Speaker 4: The end of that.
Speaker 1: It's take a moment.
Speaker 4: It looked like I saw some people post some pictures.
Speaker 1: That were in the house.
Speaker 4: It looked like, I mean, obviously the crowd is super into it, sell out crowd. It looked like a really fun night to be down there. Yeah, of course it was a little bit of fomo. It's jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same, thank you Grammy the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: My name is Oklahoma and today is my graduation. Can't say those means yes.
Speaker 4: Translate quickly translate that last part for us.
Speaker 2: Just May fifteenth, twenty five, got it?
Speaker 4: I need that. Appreciate you listening to the show, and congrats on the graduation.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a great point. All right, let's get to what the bleeps?
Speaker 7: Where you can win a JV show at Chug Mug as always, you just got to be the very first person to guess today's a bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: When you think you know what it is, you leave.
Speaker 7: Your guests on the talk back Michael met you and improved iHeartRadio App.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 9: There's always one person in the relationship that likes more frequently than the other.
Speaker 1: I know the answer, you know the word? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know what is it?
Speaker 1: I can't say because this is a family.
Speaker 4: This is a family show. Keep those guesses, PG make those guesses on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout you out when you win. The only person that's getting more than a shout out and getting that JV Show chug mug is the first correct answer of the Morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the believe if you missed today's clip at the day, here it is there's always one.
Speaker 9: Person in the relationship that likes.
Speaker 4: More frequently than the other.
Speaker 7: Now, remember you got to be the first person to guess that means that word, right, That's how you win this chug mug. Let's go to your guesses all the talkbacks.
Speaker 13: My name is obvious, and my guess is coffee.
Speaker 1: Coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one person that needs more coffee, that needs to be more caffeinated.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's definitely me.
Speaker 4: That's not me, that's my wife. Really, I think more coffee than me.
Speaker 2: How is that possible? All you do is drink coffee at least here.
Speaker 1: I drink one cup of coffee here, one more than that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Sorrybody, Hey JV Show, this has been from Samose.
Speaker 8: My guess is showering.
Speaker 1: Who is that in your relationships?
Speaker 4: Lena?
Speaker 2: I shower more?
Speaker 1: Yah, Jess.
Speaker 5: I think we shower about the same, but maybe.
Speaker 2: Me, probably you.
Speaker 1: I think Kate and I are pretty on far.
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean I think average is like once a day, so that I mean some people aren't showering every day.
Speaker 5: Or someone's showering twice a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 12: Theows Oh JAV show, this is cheeven and I think the bleep do warre just eating?
Speaker 2: Thank you eating?
Speaker 1: Yes, some people be.
Speaker 9: Hungry my boyfriend, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: All right, great guesses, but not the correct one. Yet, continue to leave your guesses on the talk backs. We are going to play.
Speaker 1: More coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four, we are playing.
Speaker 7: What the Belief, where someone hopefully will be winning. This chug mug is always you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: When you think you know what it is, leave it.
Speaker 7: On the talk back. Mike on Meeting You and improved iHeart Radio app. In case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 9: There's always one person in the relationship that likes more frequently than the other.
Speaker 1: It's me and relationship.
Speaker 9: You have, my man, and now to your guesses.
Speaker 16: Good morning, JV Show. This is Desiree a Julia.
Speaker 4: And we think the bleeped out word is.
Speaker 3: Shopping.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have a good day too.
Speaker 4: Great gus shopping the correct answering.
Speaker 8: It from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: I think the top the missing word is cuddles.
Speaker 2: There's always one person who likes to cuddle.
Speaker 4: That's a great name in you're around the room quickly Selena in your relationship, who likes to cuddle.
Speaker 5: On me because my boyfriend gets too hot?
Speaker 1: And then in my relationship it's me.
Speaker 2: Graham is a little spoon.
Speaker 4: Believe it or not, I'm not the little generally the big spoon, but I wouldn't be mad about being a little spoon.
Speaker 1: Cuddle me, cuddle me. I want to be cuddles.
Speaker 7: Good Morning TV Show. This is Brittany from Daily City, and I think the bleeped out word is treats, Like one person likes more treats than the other.
Speaker 2: All right, lucky guys, hope I win the check mud.
Speaker 4: Treats, treats.
Speaker 1: There are a few people. I guess sweets are deserves things like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 17: This is Sway from San Jose. I think the bleeped out word is cleaning. Thank you.
Speaker 2: There is today's clip.
Speaker 4: I'm bleeped.
Speaker 9: There's always one person in the relationship that likes cleaning more frequently than the other.
Speaker 5: And that happens to be my boyfriend because he's more Type A. I'm more Type B, like, go with the flow, so you.
Speaker 4: Can leave, you can leave some dishes in the sink for a prolonged period, and he's like, no, gotta wash him now.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean that doesn't mean I'm dirty, but he just likes cleaning more.
Speaker 4: Well does But I'm the same way. That doesn't mean I'm dirty, but I can go an hour some dishes in the same My wife, are you kidding? She was faint?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Me and your wife would never be good roommates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she doesn't let him hit the bottom of the sink.
Speaker 7: In my relationship, I'm the one that cleans more, but not because I like it.
Speaker 9: It's just you just have to. Yeah, my boyfriend actually likes it. I don't find joy in doing it.
Speaker 5: Ye, do we have more shoutouts?
Speaker 14: We do?
Speaker 4: Of course? All right, First and foremost sweat instead of said what's up? He had the very first correct answer this morning, so he's getting that brand new twenty twenty four JV show chuckmug any word on the twenty twenty five because you guys know it's already May, Like this year is like going to.
Speaker 2: Be gone in a point the middle of May.
Speaker 4: Should we just plan for the twenty twenty six I start, got it, Let's get the twenty twixed.
Speaker 1: This wins in the works, all right.
Speaker 4: Tina and Valeo had the correct dancer, but not quite fast enough. So it's Cindy in Oakland. What's up, Cindy, what's up? Julius, my man in Fairfield. Julius had it so did well. Let's just say Sally and Hayward is from Hayward and classic Hayward fashion, he said clean.
Speaker 1: He had it all like almost there, but like you know, Hayward.
Speaker 4: Exist kidding, love you Soal and Elijah in Oakland had the correct answer this morning, but not quite fast enough tomorrow if you want to win that one year old chuckbug, I'm kidding. And they're still fresh and new then fresh and new in package.
Speaker 5: And wait does it say twenty twenty four on it?
Speaker 4: No, but we just know that the twenty twenty four edition. Yeah, we'll play again tomorrow. Saint Time JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones Wilding for nine. Hi, Who's this.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: This is Doreen and Q Dorene and Kiwi.
Speaker 7: Kiwi Kiwi k oh Chili Kiwi fruit chewy s. That's what I said as I said that first grad I'm pretty sure I said, I'm pretty sure you did.
Speaker 4: Actually, thank you?
Speaker 7: All right, Doreene and Kiwi playing the JV show. You have no game this morning.
Speaker 2: By the way, how are you guys doing? Where are my manners?
Speaker 8: We're good?
Speaker 9: Good on the way to school.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 7: Well, you guys are gonna have an amazing day, especially if you win these tickets.
Speaker 2: Just what are on the line.
Speaker 5: We have two tickets for Ali and a j on the line today.
Speaker 7: All right, So here is what you guys got to do. We are going to ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Just gotta get three correct, that's it and you win.
Speaker 5: Is is that?
Speaker 2: Here's question number one? A plu watt am I saying that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A plut is a hybrid fruit.
Speaker 9: That it's a combination of a plum and what it's a plu at.
Speaker 2: Apricot?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, apricot apricot, yes, not a slinner. You've eating a kumquat though, Have you ever eaten a plu nope, Jess, have you ever had a cum quat what?
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that looks like.
Speaker 4: It's like a little tiny citrus, you eat the peel and everything. You just pop them in the like the size of a grape.
Speaker 1: It's like a little orange.
Speaker 4: No, what about a pluot?
Speaker 1: No one's ever had one of those.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I have an either. Question number two, Fidel Castro was for many years the leader of what country?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well you got to write, so don't argue about that other country.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter right.
Speaker 2: Now, here's question number three. Cyrus, cirrus, Cirrus.
Speaker 7: Cumulus, and stratus are all different types of what?
Speaker 2: One more time?
Speaker 12: Can you say it again?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 7: Cyrus, cumulus and stratus through all different types of what. I don't know, Stratus cumulus, yeah, cloud, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just like listening to them work it out. Nope, yeah, nope. Cuba, No, what's that the country? All right? Question number four, You guys don't even need this one. You've already won the game. But we'll do it for fine. Question number four. The Galopagos Islands are home to the largest population of the bird, the blue footed What.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I don't know that one.
Speaker 4: Any guesses or do you guys want to argue with each other for a little while and then come out with the guests the blue foot the blue footed.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I not a.
Speaker 7: Not a seagul, have no clue.
Speaker 4: It's all right, Like I said, you guys already won the game. It's the largest population of the blue footed boobies. What you've never heard of the blue footed booby before?
Speaker 10: I have not.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of them there, the blue footed boobies.
Speaker 2: Whoa am I gonna get in trouble for googling what that looks like?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You won't.
Speaker 4: Actually, okay, it's my favorite bird of all times.
Speaker 9: All right, Well that doesn't matter that you didn't get that one, crist because you wanted two tickets the alien to a Dave.
Speaker 2: You guys did it. Congratulations, Thank you, You are very welcome. Have a great rest of your day. Hang on for that winning Graham. We got some shout outs, you know we do.
Speaker 4: I got a DM here it says, hey, Graham, can you please wish Rosie a big happy birthday from her mama and Papa.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 4: More than all the stars in the sky. Love you guys, thanks for making our morning's the best. And that is from Mom Rachel, so happy happy birthday, Rosie Fart. Another one here, hey Graham, just a nap of mom sliding into your DMS. Oh hey there lol. Can you give my daughter Alice a birthday shout out? She's turning seven today and we listen to the JV Show every morning our way to school. We love you, Alice, Mommy, Poppy and little sister Aurora, they love you. So happy happy birthday to Alice. Another one here, morning, Graham, Slena. Just happy Friday. Eve would love to see if you could Sunday. Happy thirteenth birthday shout out to my daughter Reagan this morning. Thank you, love you guys. That's from Mama Rosalind and Papa Wren, so happy happy birthday, Reagan.
Speaker 1: Oh one more, Hey Graham, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 4: Could you please give my youngest son a big birthday shout out? His name is Macio. He's turning nine today. We love listening to JV Show. And that's from Mom, Dad, big brother Michael, and his precious baby sister Monroe. Oh she's so precious. But it's Macio's day, so wish him a happy birthday.
Speaker 1: If you have a great ninth birthday.
Speaker 2: Bud, that's a great point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Do.
Speaker 7: Forget coming up eight twenty tickets for Kalio j nice.
Speaker 2: Good morning JV Show that the city sept from the Greek Happy Baby Friday.
Speaker 4: I have a method for jeffica, jeffica, How dare you curse us?
Speaker 17: You with your flip floppy weather reports and then you're flip floppy going to the bathroom and tearing it.
Speaker 10: Up in there.
Speaker 4: How dare you?
Speaker 2: It's the nerve to turn around and do a fin and you curse this?
Speaker 8: Go back to Selina. Oh no you didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh no you didn't. Oh these were fighting.
Speaker 5: First of all.
Speaker 9: That second allegation not true, by the way, that's something made up bout you guys.
Speaker 2: We have the hit cameras to prove it and reports, Yeah, and text messages.
Speaker 4: A lot of people this morning if you're just tuning in very upset with Jess yesterday she elected to break out the Warriors chant, which is something that propels can propel the team to victory, and it's something the JV Show has used over the years to help get the Warriors, I think three out of four of their recent titles, and Jess, I don't her heart wasn't in it yesterday and she's like, well, let's not do the chance, let's do it, let's do it, and then finally we did it, and we just I just had this feeling that she jinks the team. And so there are a lot of Warriors fans waking up today upset with Jess. They vented their frustration this morning on the talkback. Might continue to do so if you believe so, because move over, Drake Jess is the new sports curse. And I was just trying to welcome to the off season Warriors fans.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to pick what was best for the team.
Speaker 9: And if anything, shouldn't it be your guys's fault, because why would you appoint such a huge task on somebody like.
Speaker 4: Me, Because that's the way it's always been. You know, when JV was around, he would ask me do we do it? Do we not? And I would make the call, and a lot of times I would call whether or not the game is going to be a win or a loss at all. And people initially thought I was a jinx, and then I was acting so many games correctly that people finally came around.
Speaker 1: So I thought, Okay, here's.
Speaker 5: Your starts off bad, So there's your chance that means out much better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but currently you are the Jinks. Yeah, so we're all in the same page.
Speaker 2: Are sorry.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: So Chris Brown arrested, Ah shocks, He's such a great guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He was taken into custody at a hotel in Manchester, England, just hours after he flew into town.
Speaker 2: On his private jets.
Speaker 7: Why was he arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm semming from a violent incident that happened back in twenty twenty three. So there was an incident where he was there in England and he was at a nightclub and he got into a fight with a music producer and he attacked the.
Speaker 2: Guy with a tequila bottle.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about it here on the JV Show.
Speaker 7: And I can't believe like a couple of years went by and I thought it was just kind of like slipt under the g forgot about apparently not Just to give you a little refresher, this music producer claimed that Chris smashed him over the head with a bottle and then punched him and kicked him. The producer's attorney said back then that the injury sustained were serious and that they were pursuing all legal remedies to hold Chris accountable.
Speaker 2: So I guess they were just waiting for him to go back to the UK and they got him.
Speaker 1: Oh, just waiting for their chance, yep, to move.
Speaker 2: In and that was this morning.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad for him because, yeah, he's such just a stand up guy.
Speaker 9: It's crazy how so many I feel like, so much is happening with the there's what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff happening the battles like craziness.
Speaker 1: If we're finally arresting the awful bad people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, speaking of legal drama, to your point, Jess Blake Lively's legal team accusing can I start that sentence over com It was pretty badly legal team accused of trying to extort Taylor's So this is the latest to come from all the drama with Blake and Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 2: Suing each other.
Speaker 7: In case you miss how Taylor fits into this, she was subpoenaed by Justin to see what she knows about everything since Blake kept on name dropping her. So now she's being dragged into all this mess and she is not happy about it. But okay, here's the latest. So Justin's attorney, in a new letter, accused Blake Lively of extortion and witness tampering. This letter claimed that Blake asked Taylor to delete their text messages between them two now that she's been subpoena. It also claims that Blake's lawyers contacted Taylor's attorney and demanded that she release a statement of support for Blake and if she didn't do that, that she was going to release text messages of a personal nature that Blake has in her phone.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So Justin is claiming in.
Speaker 7: This letter to the judge that Blake is intimidating and coercing Taylor in this case. But Blake's attorney, they did fire back yesterday. They filed emotion to have that letter stricken from the record because they say it was filed without any evidence and it's just another baseless allegation. Objection baseless on what grounds your honor?
Speaker 4: There's no evidence to support that objection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so not to abjuction now to see whether that letter will be allowed or not.
Speaker 5: Do you guys think this friendship is going to survive?
Speaker 4: Because I don't know is gone? So all right, Graham, what do you have for a couple of quick business things to tell you guys about this morning?
Speaker 1: First, today is the.
Speaker 4: Day that the brand new Nintendo store is opening in Union Square here in San Francisco. This location is just the second Nintendo store in all of the United States.
Speaker 1: The only other one is in New York.
Speaker 4: This is obviously an exciting event for Nintendo fans, but also for US supporters of this great city, and it is very refreshing to be able to share some headlines about things opening up in Union Square, not just things closing, because that's the only thing the national media keys in on. There's so much demand for people to be coming into this new Nintendo store that they're making people make reservations to get in and that's going to be in effect today through Saturday.
Speaker 1: So if you want to go the new location, three thirty one Poule Street.
Speaker 4: By the way, that's the new address if you want to check it out, make sure you make a reservation if you want to be able to get in. And I don't know if there are reservations available still or not. I haven't looked, but you need one today, tomorrow and Saturday to get in. Also this morning, little more business news, big acquisition alert. Dick's Sporting Goods is set to acquire foot Locker and all of their two thousand, four hundred stores. This deal is reportedly worth two point four billion dollars. Footlocker fans don't worry. Dick's does not have plans to close the stores. They want them to keep operating independently, just as they would. But reportedly they will be changing the name to foot Dicks there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: They're not doing that. They're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Good because I can't take my kids there.
Speaker 4: Dick Lockers, Dick's Locker, I don't know, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hey, that's great, got to.
Speaker 4: Say the same foot Locker, Folcker.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: A show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 5: Jess.
Speaker 19: Let's just leave Jess alone because we all know this was coming. The Warriors are nothing without seb Curry.
Speaker 4: We know that for a fact.
Speaker 19: Okay, people, so let's just stop pretending also like the beam anyway. Let's be ready for football seasons because that's where it's at. Bang Bang baby, have a great day, guys.
Speaker 5: Bite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't gonna like the beam because the Warriors made it farther than the sacrament of Kings into the playoffs.
Speaker 1: So there's I can't I can't.
Speaker 4: Light the beam with good conscience, but I can be excited about the Niners, yeah, because that is exciting. The NFL schedule release was yesterday, and this is I'm circling. I don't know, Jess if you've already looked at the schedule or not, but I got November second circled there because the San Francis San Francisco forty nine ers are going to be taking on Jess's hometown team, the New York Giants, so Jess of course is from so we're still trying to figure that out. Fortunately, it is not a game that's going to be here at Levi's because that would have been more fun. Last season, we made a wager on the over under, basically the win total that the New York Giants were going to have and they went miserably under it. Any we don't have to come up with it today, but there is sense the teams are playing head to head, there will have.
Speaker 1: To be seeing something of a wager made there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can I just I go into it just with no hope already?
Speaker 4: Because wow, no faith in your team?
Speaker 2: So why don't you?
Speaker 5: I had faith last season and they.
Speaker 4: Completely Yeah they were trash hushed.
Speaker 2: Okay, well what about this?
Speaker 7: I mean, you don't have to root for the Giants. You can become a Niners fan.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 9: We'll see what But if you're going to say of the Giants, there's going to be some type of wagers, right, but I gotta I gotta think about it, about what that could be.
Speaker 5: So I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready. Just yeah, we don't have to decide right now.
Speaker 9: So we'll see if it's for that game or for the season, because I I feel like this time it has to it needs to have the Niners more involved in.
Speaker 4: It versus Well, that's what I mean. It's it's a head to head matchup both teams will be involved in. Last season was a fair bet. We went off the Vegas odds. Looking at the Niner schedule, Niners fans, all I gotta say, because holy cake walk of a schedule. If the Niners can put any sort of semblance of a good team out on the field, it is just a bunch of middling, mid level teams and lowly teams on the schedule. This year, the Niners projected to have one of the easiest schedules. Gets a lucky because we were terrible last year.
Speaker 2: We were even more terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your schedule works a lot more difficult than ours. This season, the Niners have a nice, nice looking schedule. I hope they can actually capital Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, are you able to watch most games? Graham?
Speaker 9: Because I know as the years go on they like stream the games on across so many different platforms.
Speaker 2: Now, not that I watch, but it would annoy me.
Speaker 4: The one thing is you can still always if you were watching in your local market, you can still even if it's supposed to be streaming only on Amazon Prime or whatever, you can still get a local broadcast of the game.
Speaker 1: But it is getting increasingly of your local team.
Speaker 4: But it is getting increasingly different, difficult to watch other games and the NFL. I heard an interview with one of the NFL TV spokesperson and he said, look, it's a challenge. We're trying to overcome the younger generation. They're not going to have cable, they will probably never have cable in their lifetimes. We got to go where they're at, which is on all the different platforms. But again it's overcoming obstacles for other people.
Speaker 7: There and that one's there, and then on midday it's on Amazon, and then here or.
Speaker 5: Whatever you spread out they I saw that there's an estimate.
Speaker 4: Est Yes, I will be taking that one and putting it right next to this one.
Speaker 5: And today the micro climates.
Speaker 4: Climates and estimates so much. These are the words that triped us up. Now, look there's an estimate. Primates is pronounced that way, and maybe that's what gets you tripped up there.
Speaker 2: It's actually primates, privates primates.
Speaker 9: Oh god, uh that the tests the total is about fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to start that whole time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talking about it, I've been totally distracted.
Speaker 9: Apparently that if you do want to watch every single game across all the different platforms, it's going to cost you about fifteen hundred dollars in subscriptions during are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Football season?
Speaker 4: To be able?
Speaker 2: That is an are you paying that much?
Speaker 5: Graham? Would you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Not now.
Speaker 9: I sent this to my boyfriend because he watches every single game of the football season.
Speaker 5: He does not miss.
Speaker 4: He watches every single team's game.
Speaker 9: He does even the even then the international ones, he watches those even though they're like super early.
Speaker 4: He's watching like a red zone where they're punching it and out of the games. Or he sits down and watches the complete film of every single team's games.
Speaker 1: Because that's an incredible undertaking.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's like every single minute of every of every team. But he does have like YouTube TV, he has Petecock Prime, like ESPN Plus like basically all of them. So he said, he said it probably wasn't quite reaching the fifteen hundred range, but like close to it.
Speaker 2: That's actually pretty ridiculous for football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I mean that's nuts. If you want like the full package, you'll be able to watch every single thing.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: And you told us yesterday, Gram there's going to be more international games this season?
Speaker 4: Are you going to traven of them?
Speaker 2: Does are any of those with the Niners.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're clear, So who cares?
Speaker 1: Zero part's given about those games?
Speaker 7: Okay, good, all right, But speaking of streaming services, Yeah, HBO Max.
Speaker 4: Did you see this, guys? They are changing their name. It's a total, the total rebrand is coming just two years after they dropped the HBO from the name, because it's not HBO Max, it's just Max. It's been Max for the last two years. Well guess what now they're back to being HBO Max. Oh my god, they're bringing the cat, bringing the HBO part back. Apparently they think it may have been confusing to some consumers that thought the quality of the content was going to go down now if they were no longer associated with HBO even though they were HBO that entire time. They just removed the HBO from the name of their streaming platform. But that's where we're at. It's no longer Max. Taking take a moment, say you good, guys, it's HBO Max once again. And the internet yesterday had a field day with this. Everyone was ripping them mercilessly for something so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't even keep up, but I do, Like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think of the big rebrand. I like it better.
Speaker 4: I never got used to just saying Max Max Max, What do you watch it over there?
Speaker 1: Max?
Speaker 2: I like Max Now.
Speaker 9: I like HBO Max just now I know what it is, but HBO Max now sounds like it's two different things, Like it's HBO.
Speaker 4: Max two years.
Speaker 2: I got really used to it though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sticking with Max.
Speaker 4: Way, it's HBO Max, HBO whatever.
Speaker 2: That all right?
Speaker 1: Mocks the JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 16: Hey, JV Show, Graham and Selena, you guys are making fun of Jess. She's just bilingual, guys, She's just a bilingual girlye And so sometimes you be saying the word and it comes out a little bit not okay, but you know where everyone has a right to make fun of that as well.
Speaker 10: Thank you, But it's just her bilingualness. Love you guys, have a good day. It's okay, Jess. We all make mistakes, except for Graham and Selena.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa No, Selena and I make mistakes all the time, and when I do, these ladies light up and have the time of their life. Jessa is strumbled with one little word earlierness, and it's her bi lingualness and so look, a lot of people are saying alone, but we're allowed to have a little.
Speaker 1: Chuckle about it.
Speaker 7: I thought she was going to have your back and like say back off. She's like, hey, everyone has the rights fund.
Speaker 9: People like cool, appreciate the green LIGHTE clear by the way, I saw that there's.
Speaker 1: An estimate estimate and the other day climates.
Speaker 4: So we're just you know, just a little chuckle.
Speaker 9: There's just something about that eight at the at the back of we were talking about the off the air.
Speaker 2: It's like, but you say estimated.
Speaker 4: Estimation, So it's pronounced one way with some different yeah conjugations of it. I don't know if I'm using that word right, but you know what I mean. And then the other way it's pronounced it different way. The English language is tricky.
Speaker 2: Another talk back about jazz.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, just trying to figure out where just as man has all the time to watch every game. Just looking at week one, I believe Sunday's games there's thirteen games. Those are like three hours each.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 17: The math ain't mathing.
Speaker 8: I shall have a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get your calculators out.
Speaker 4: Let's just say your average NFL game is probably three and a half hours, it's probably even pushing four. And then there's thirteen games on Sunday alone, So how many hours of football watching is that just on that Sunday And that's.
Speaker 1: Not counting the Thursday night game, the Monday.
Speaker 5: Night game, that's maybe like fifty somethings.
Speaker 4: Well, let's you're using your cupular here, so like get the get the math right, Let's just say let's just say.
Speaker 5: Four hours, it's fifty two.
Speaker 2: But if it's three.
Speaker 4: Hours, then it's let's say three and a half hours, and there's thirteen games, so obviously that's.
Speaker 2: Even if it's three How is he watching all that?
Speaker 9: Okay, so I did ask forty five and a half hours?
Speaker 5: He said maybe two quarters.
Speaker 9: So he said he's constantly going back between eight to nine games at once in the morning, So like one to.
Speaker 5: Two quarters on average of each game.
Speaker 4: Oh, is because you let her back out because one to two Let's just say he's watching one point seventy five quarters of each game and there are thirteen games on that Sunday. How many hours of football watching is that? Two hours out of twenty four that's the entire day. From me, like he's on Sunday work.
Speaker 5: I I already know, and we're already used to this. On Sundays, we don't see each other. You just disappear of the football season.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like we text each other here and there throughout the day. But I know he's watching football and I'm doing my thing and he's living his best life watching the games.
Speaker 4: Does I mean? I know he's obsessed and that's like one of his It's something he's very passionate about, which is cool. But do you feel like, hey, we only get Saturday and Sunday the weekend together, and now football season comes around.
Speaker 1: That eliminates it by fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Used It was hard for because.
Speaker 4: Up here so they see each other as it is, right.
Speaker 9: It doesn't bother me now because he really does his best to make sure that since he can't see me on Sundays, he's like all the time that we can see each other, he like makes.
Speaker 5: Up for it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So like Friday, what does he do to you to make up for it?
Speaker 5: I can't stay on their.
Speaker 1: Sure is being I like it all right? Makes sense?
Speaker 2: Okay, we's and we're here for it. Now we are going to be kicking off our meeting in a ladies room.
Speaker 7: Next, I have to tell you guys about this thing that I ordered for this bachelorette trip that I'm going on this weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh this weekend, this weekend.
Speaker 9: I'm really excited to share what I just want to the one the bachelorette trip that you are going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just giving my grandma's bay. Yeah that's so what. Sorry making it up to her.
Speaker 1: At another time the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 18: This is Jennifer from Tuesday Organ, Selena. I want to tell you just get on the parama. I drive all the leaf from the Organ to go to my grandma's birthday party. That's a ten hour perfect and last time I was down there, there was the xt tice thing and I can have meet you guys, and trust me, I wanted to meet you, but my grandma was more Anyway, Love.
Speaker 2: You guys all Your Grandma's one lucky lady.
Speaker 4: Listen to that. I mean, she drives ten hours to celebrate her grandma's birthday and Selena's like, I'm going to go to a bachelor she says. On one of the times that she was down here, we had that Mike Tyson Jake Paul watch party event, and she really wanted to come meet us, but instead she went. She chosen Anna's birthday party.
Speaker 2: Does that make you look at you?
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 2: I'll make it up doubly the leader.
Speaker 1: I hope you do.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not there.
Speaker 1: It's fine, total you're saying, because she's really forgetful.
Speaker 2: No, she actually is.
Speaker 4: Shot fired and gammy, wow, can we okay?
Speaker 7: So, speaking of this bachelorette trip that I am going on, uh this weekend, you guys, that's here?
Speaker 4: Is it again?
Speaker 2: We're just going to La quick, a couple of day trip to l A.
Speaker 4: Right, so our l A listeners be on the lookout. Selena's gonna be on a bachelrette party? Are you always be wearing the same thing? And is there gonna be a sash on the bachelorette?
Speaker 7: So I did get her one, but I don't know if she's gonna wear it or not. He has to, I know that's how I feel. But you know, some people don't like that corny stuff, so I don't know. But listen, I was like on Amazon, I'm looking for like fun things to buy and like decorations and stuff like that. And oh my god, I saw because I saw these on Instagram one time and I found them on Amazon.
Speaker 2: They're like these because you know, you go out purchasing.
Speaker 7: Alcohol expensive, sneaking in alcohol much cheaper, you know, And so I found these like little flasks, but they they look like tampons.
Speaker 2: In your bag, and no one is gonna second guess that that's not what that is. I'm not gonna be like, hey, pull that out and open that up, but let me see what's in there.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, excuse me whatever.
Speaker 1: I know, the heaviest.
Speaker 2: Life picking them up.
Speaker 7: And I went through I went through the comments and everyone's like, oh my god, undetectable.
Speaker 2: Take these anywhere. No concerts, sporting events like undetectable.
Speaker 4: That is a genius idea because no, more often than not, you get the male security guard that's leap, you know, that's rifling through your bag and stuff and they don't even the hand doesn't even know nearwhere near that they're not going to touch that, okay, yep, right on by.
Speaker 5: And how much does this cost?
Speaker 2: It was like twelve bucks. We're a pack of like.
Speaker 4: Thirty you carry around a thirty pack. I imagine they only hold about one shot each. Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 7: They haven't come yet, but yeah, they're really small obviously, but they come like the little like bottles even comes to the funnel to pour your liquor in there. Yeah, but then you throw those in like what looks like a Tampa wrapper. Yeah, then close that up and looks like just like the real thing.
Speaker 4: A little mini flask and other decor for this party? Are there going to be a lot.
Speaker 2: Of That's what I was totally ready to buy. The bride did not want that.
Speaker 4: No straws that are she said no to the little skis Yeah, the no.
Speaker 7: Just bride, I think, I don't know. I didn't purchase a lot of the decorations. Somebody else did, but I was ready to buy, like the junk balloons, and she was like, ah, the bride said no to.
Speaker 9: Jump Wait wait is this one of those things where she says no but she secretly does want them? Yeah, so you, as the maid of honor, probably not, probably not still buy them.
Speaker 1: You're like, did somebody order a pizza?
Speaker 4: Unless nobody really did, and then some hot guys start ripping their shirts off. Is it going to be one of those thingss definitely not going to be.
Speaker 5: It'll be a cop, It'll be a cop.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The noise complaint ladies, too much noise over here, and one other citation for being too hot and then clothes start flying off.
Speaker 1: None of that, you're saying, none of that. No, this bachelorette party sounds no.
Speaker 2: It's still gonna be fun. And I can't wait to report back to you guys about the Tampa Bay's and let you know.
Speaker 5: I think Grandma's party is going to be more fun.
Speaker 1: Does sounds way more fun.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun. We'll obviously talk about it Monday and all that good stuff. Grammy, would you like to throw something into our meeting in the ladies, I would.
Speaker 4: I saw a well self reported because I didn't look at her picture. Super hot Instagram model, she's got two point six million Instagram followers.
Speaker 2: Didn't look at her picture.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I'll just tell you she take her word for it.
Speaker 4: But this Brazili had an Instagram model says that she is so hot the guys everywhere she goes, the gym, the market, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: She's constantly being hit on.
Speaker 4: And she said she finally found a solution to that she wears a fake wedding ring anytime she is out in public. She says, I was so tired of the constant approaches. It was NonStop, even when I clearly wasn't interested. It also notes that she is currently single, so I guess she just wants to ward off any and all guys. And she said, I put a ring on my left hand and it was like hitting a mute button. About tricking anyone. It's about setting boundaries. It's a quiet way of saying I'm not available for this kind of interaction. What do you guys think of this technique? Do you think it's a good idea or do you think she's just bragging.
Speaker 7: I'm calling bs because I feel like that wouldn't stop most men right.
Speaker 9: Also, I think if she's super super hot, I've heard some men kind of might get intimidated if somebody's like super super attractive, so they actually won't go.
Speaker 4: Up to them.
Speaker 1: I think there's some truth to that. There is an intimidation fact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I don't think it's happening.
Speaker 7: That's why a lot of people don't approach me when I'm out with my crocks and leggings, like that you know, you guys know what I mean, right?
Speaker 4: Do you guys ever have you ever experienced the maybe not like constant hitting on, but to the point where you're like, man, I wish there was something I could do something like this just to avoid interactions being hit on all together.
Speaker 2: The club, like at the club.
Speaker 7: But that's why I'm saying, I don't think everyone is so aggressive there that I don't even think of a ring would stop them.
Speaker 4: No, it's kind of dark in there. We're not looking at your hands, we're looking at your.
Speaker 2: Other parts lower.
Speaker 9: I also don't think sometimes you know, people out there are a little crazy.
Speaker 5: They sometimes don't care about the wedding ring that.
Speaker 7: And I also don't think this is a good tactic because she wants to ward off any guys from talking to her, obviously, But let's say there is somebody that she is interested in, he comes up to her, they're talking. You're gonna be okay with that, like moving forward with this man knowing that he pursued you thinking that you were married, so he's like fine with hitting on married women.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing I was thinking.
Speaker 4: If you're putting up the force field against all guys hitting on you and she's single, how do you determine when there's somebody that you want to let through this impenetrable.
Speaker 1: Force field are off?
Speaker 4: She sees some guy to Jim and she's like ripping her ring off, really broke, like, oh, let me.
Speaker 1: Talk to this dude.
Speaker 9: But I guess my question, my main question is, is that something that guys do look at Like do they look at our hands to see if we have a ring or not?
Speaker 1: I think that does. I think that does happen.
Speaker 4: I think if you were a single guy and you saw someone were attracted to at the gym, and then you notice that they had a ring on their finger, like you wouldn't I'm not I don't think you should be approaching anybody at the gym, but I'm just using that as an example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if you did notice that, it would be a deterrent.
Speaker 9: Now, what if there's like multiple rings on the fingers and then it kind of just looks like a fashion statement, then.
Speaker 1: Back game on.
Speaker 4: But not at the gym. Yeah, okay, not at the gym, like somewhere else, but yeah, at a nightclub or something, and there's a lot of dancing as dark that one's harder to determine. But if you were in just a right at some other setting where you were thinking about approaching someone, but then you saw that they had a ring, yeah, I think you would sell.
Speaker 5: You know, when someone comes up to you, do you just hold your hand up and point to the ring.
Speaker 2: Nobody comes up to me, just.
Speaker 10: Sad.
Speaker 2: But also I don't go anywhere for anyone to go that's me, So that might be the reason they go to you.
Speaker 9: To your door, door diashers, Amazon delivery, any of.
Speaker 1: That ever hit on you. No the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Nancy Selena.
Speaker 12: I hate to break it to you, but did you not see all those videos on TikTok of all the people at Coachella trying to sneak in those tampo flasks. They caught like all of them. They had a whole table of them.
Speaker 10: But good luck, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, that's hilarious. Uh No, I'm not on TikTok like that, but I don't think that's going to happen to us yet.
Speaker 4: They're a little more the security is a little tighter at Thanella like that, and you're just going into a restaurant or a bar like a bar situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one's grabbing your tamps at least I hope not.
Speaker 11: By My name is Kisha. I'm listening to you guys talk about the lady, the hot Brazilian model who uses a ring, a wedding ring, to determine from.
Speaker 2: Talking to her.
Speaker 11: I don't really think that would work, especially if she's super hot or super hot as she claims to be. But I used to pretend that I was pregnant and it would not determine, So I don't think a wedding ring would necessarily stop that.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, you would like walk around with like a fake belly and.
Speaker 4: Stuff like I don't want to talk to this guy, and she'd stuff a bunch of sweatshirts under in your shirt really quick. Sorry I would, but I'm pregnant and the guys are like, I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care at all. I think that would be a deterrent. As as we were talking about, if you saw a wedding ring on someone, is that a deterrent?
Speaker 1: I think that it is for everybody, for the majority of people.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, the hottest thing, it's.
Speaker 15: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most.
Speaker 1: The way Today's.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics.
Speaker 14: Join me.
Speaker 7: I am going to be there yep Wednesday from four to six pm. We're going to do a lot of giveaway and have a lot of fun. Make sure you RSVP go to Prime Youth Aesthetics dot com.
Speaker 5: Way.
Speaker 2: So, Justin Bieber was broke.
Speaker 5: Did you guys know this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: So, TMZ has this new documentary called TMZ investigates what happened to Justin Bieber. It's available now in Hulu, but part of the investigation is about Justin's money problems. Apparently he was on the verge of quote financial collapse back in twenty twenty two. TMZ says that it's estimated Justin made somewhere between five hundred million and a billion dollars over his years as the world's biggest pop star, but he blew through all of that money and that's why at the end of twenty twenty two, he sold the rights to his music catalog for two hundred million dollars and his manager at the time, Scooter, was like, I don't know, I think it's a bad idea maybe just hold off a little bit longer, and Justin just couldn't wait.
Speaker 2: He was like, broke needed the money.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That is at a very young age to sell your.
Speaker 4: The rights to your music.
Speaker 2: He's the youngest artist to ever sell off the catalog. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he definitely needed some money. Do you think it was like just careless spending. Yeah, because he made a lot of money up until that point, I think so. I mean, he hadn't made maybe that much money that his catalog was worth.
Speaker 7: I mean for a long time, that's all he did was just drive around and fancy cars and get speeding tickets and he's on boats and jets to this island.
Speaker 2: That's all he did was party his manager, Scooter Braun.
Speaker 7: Remember they are currently on the outs, and according to these new reports, Justin reportedly owes him millions of dollars. So going back to twenty twenty two, I don't know if you guys remember Justin ended his tour early that year because of that, he owed AEG which was the concert promoter, a twenty four million dollars which he didn't have. So Scooter's company hip agreed to pay off that debt for him, and Justin even signed a note promising to pay it back to Scooter and his company over a ten year period. Justin made just one installment and then that's it.
Speaker 2: He quit paying.
Speaker 7: According to Justice Feed, well he just didn't have the money. That's probably another reason why he sold off his music head a lot. But Bieber's business manager after this started doing all this digging and there was a bunch of audits and stuff.
Speaker 2: And was Scooter overpaid? Was he underpaid? What's really going on?
Speaker 7: According to the latest I'm seeing here, basically Justin o Scooter eight point eight million dollars.
Speaker 4: Still, yeah, better pay that back the interest on that, it's probably compounding pretty quick. Yeah, it gets more and more expensive, all right, Well Bieber money trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that again that documentary documentary excuse me for want to check it out? Is on Hulu. Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 4: Steph Curry only got to play a few minutes in the Warriors playoff series lost to the Timberwolves with his hamstring injury, but he did something in courtside that completely altered one fashion brands trajectory all together. Curry was showing a TV broadcast during one of the game's in street clothes, and he was wearing a hat that had the words Bay Area written on them, but they were written upside down. Well, everyone was like, where how do I get that hat? It went viral. Everybody wanted to buy one. It's a local brand here in the Bay Area. It's called Laces, and it was sort of a side hustle for this guy, Jeff Chew. He has a full time job and he started this brand. He more started the brand as a way to help college athletes cash in on the nil name image likely they name image Likeness, which is where they can license their name obviously and generate revenue. But he had sent some hats, apparently to the Warriors, not thinking that Curry was going to get them. One of the other players, he thought, I think Brandon Pajemski was somebody he wanted to wear the hat. Anyway, Curry ends up getting it somehow and he wears it courtside and then these hats sell out instantly. He said, almost everything on their site had to go to pre order immediately because he completely sold out.
Speaker 1: And the he said sales went up ten thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Because Curry was seen sporting the hat.
Speaker 17: I like that.
Speaker 4: It's cool cool. I want one.
Speaker 2: I need to see it.
Speaker 5: I'm putting it up on JA.
Speaker 1: Go look at it's a hat.
Speaker 4: And obviously they have a lot of different hat styles and stuff like that, but that one in particular is very cool.
Speaker 2: Get in line because it's so out anytime soon.
Speaker 1: In a pre order one the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: Graham, I gotta say, you are walking around this morning with a little extra pep in your step.
Speaker 2: What is different?
Speaker 4: I've got an announcement to make you, guys, this is big. After five hundred and eighty four days, Uh huh did you.
Speaker 1: Ever take a day or two?
Speaker 4: I have, for the first time washed my coffee mug. It's washed.
Speaker 2: I washed it, you guys, like fully.
Speaker 4: Washed it with soap and you scrubbed it everything well, not the inside of the mug part.
Speaker 1: My hand can't fit down in there.
Speaker 4: I bring the same thermous thing to work every day, and I fill it up with coffee and more than I've never in over the past five hundred and eighty four days, given it more than a mild rinse.
Speaker 1: And everybody was like, he just.
Speaker 2: Ground I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Brown and sludgy and slimy in there and grandstrings out of it.
Speaker 1: I talked a lot about this mug. It's not sludgy at the bottom.
Speaker 4: Is the inside of the mug stained brown, of course, but showed me your coffee cup.
Speaker 1: That's not anyways. But I can't get my hand in there.
Speaker 4: Is clean that part, but the top, the lid part that you can open and close, you know, to control the flow there at the top, and the part you drink out of. I took that thing apart because there's a lot of pieces there, and you guys, O, holy, that's where the sludge was, the big chunks of sludge that were under all the different pieces in there.
Speaker 2: I gave that part you have to go to the doctor.
Speaker 4: I gave that part a clean out the inside though again I couldn't clean the inside of the mug part out.
Speaker 1: But it's been a hell of a run, you guys. But I've done it.
Speaker 5: I've cleaned my sure's still some sludge in there.
Speaker 4: No, I got that part all cleaned out. I took the whole thing apart. There was like five different pieces, and.
Speaker 2: I screamed them, do you feel grossed out? Seeing what it looks like now.
Speaker 3: No, you know what.
Speaker 4: Ever, since I've done that, my stomach's been hurting and I've had a bad stomach ache the last few days. So it's probably my body was used to a certain level of bacteria and now I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting not enough of it.
Speaker 2: It's so discussed.
Speaker 1: It's disrupted my entire gut biome.
Speaker 5: You need to wash it with soap.
Speaker 4: Gram I washed that part. Was I scrub that scrubbed? You got to do it.
Speaker 2: You gotta do a complete job and get the cupscrub.
Speaker 5: And use a scrub daddy. Those sponges are really good.
Speaker 4: Shout out shark tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't, I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know that. That part doesn't bother me. But the lid part, I'm glad that I gave it. It's once year le pain and it does look.
Speaker 2: Did you take a picture of the sludge? I would like to see it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Next time, five hundred and eighty four days from now, I'll give you. We'll go back to this.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine