Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 3: Sid Rosenberg Aia, Sid, do you want to come up here?
Speaker 4: Said Mark?
Speaker 5: Should I let Sid come up? Mark? I think so? Come on Sid.
Speaker 3: So Sid's got the number one radio show in New York, got the number one radio show in New York like by.
Speaker 5: Far Giovanni Galante. And he's the man that's taughted this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration memorial service coming up this year. Twenty five years. This is the one that's gonna hurt, but she deserves it. It's been twenty five years. If you had a chance to talk to Grace today, what would you tell him?
Speaker 6: Which I would say?
Speaker 7: Think you got me on that one now, Sorry.
Speaker 6: Tough, Yeah, okay, okay. She's missed. She definitely missed her parents, her sister, her brother, my family. We all miss her. We all won't wish we could. She would be the person to be the first call to us. We miss that, We miss her being around, the attention that she gives to everyone, it's something you can't even put in words.
Speaker 7: You can't. When you meet people that especially, you know, there's not much that you can really emphasize. It's it's just a matter you have to know her to just understand. And people that did, they all say great things. Till today, there's not one soul that says something bad.
Speaker 8: I will proudly honor the families, the survivors, the first tress fonders forever impacted by that horrific terror attack by standing alongside them.
Speaker 9: Back to the race for US Senate, this one is a bit of a rarity. We don't usually get this kind of disparity in the primaries. Two candidates, Congresswoman Haley Stevens and doctor Abdul lsied with very different positions on a number of key issues. It's what's making this one of the most closely watched and expensive races in the entire country.
Speaker 10: No reforms, not a penny more for this rogue agency than is wreaking havoc.
Speaker 11: She's also voted to raise ICE funding four times.
Speaker 2: I said that we need to abolish ice.
Speaker 9: Both candidates laying out their positions during the debate earlier this week right here at Fox two. Immigration and Customs enforcement just one of the many topics dividing these candidates. Another is the money that's being spent in this campaign. I'll say y Ed focusing on the pro Israel lobby APEC.
Speaker 11: The difference between US is forty six million dollars of APAC spending.
Speaker 12: They've set a record in this race.
Speaker 11: Help elect my opponent because they know that she'll be a reliable vote.
Speaker 10: I want to see long term peace. I want to see a two state solution. I am deeply proud to represent one of the largest Jewish populations in a congressional district in the country.
Speaker 9: Also, jobs, both candidates playing up their backgrounds, Congresswoman Hailey Stevens serving as the chief of staff for President Barack Obama's Auto Rescue Task Force, which she claims saved hundreds of thousands of jobs. Elsay Ed, however, has the endorsement of the UAW.
Speaker 10: I was deeply proud to play a role in the Obama administration when our Big three was on the line, particularly General Motors and Chrysler, and hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs across our state.
Speaker 9: Finally, whoever wins this race will likely have to face Republican Mike Rogers.
Speaker 12: Polls show that that will.
Speaker 9: Be a close matchup no matter who moves on, but both candidates like their chances.
Speaker 11: Ask yourself, if d he funds both Mike Rodgers and Haley Stevens, who wins d D wins, and Blue Cross and Big Pharma and Big Tech and APAK all funded by the same people, You need a choice.
Speaker 10: They all agree that I will be Michigan's workhorse, that I will stand up for us on day one, that I will beat Mike Rogers just like I have beat Republicans four times over.
Speaker 13: If the WNBA's goal is to become the most inclusive league in the history of ever and to hit a pretty big payday, then they just got the opportunity of a lifetime thanks to Clay Travis introducing the Nashville Balls, the most inclusive team in all of WNBA history. Clay Travis vows to make it a one hundred percent trans team, meaning all players would be men identifying as women. He tweeted this, I'm prepared to buy WNBA expansion franchise and locate them in Nashville. I pledged to have a one hundred percent trans team all men who identify as women. I will also employ a one hundred percent trans coaching staff, most inclusive team in history. But Clay's not just saying it. He's putting his money where his mouth is. He offered the WNBA ten mis million dollars for a head to head basketball game between the defending WNBA champions, the Las Vegas Aces, and a boys' high school state title team of his choice. If the boys win, he'll give them ten million dollars to distribute as they see fit to their team members. Game on pay per view, with all profits donated to Tunnel to Towers to provide mortgage free homes to families of the see soldiers, police and first responders. If the Aces were to beat the boys team, he would give the WNBA ten million dollars. And I don't think he's kidding because he just gave Vanderbilt Law School ten million dollars. So the WNBA gets to own the title of most inclusive league, they get to showcase their women's ability, and the proceeds go to a good cause. We've heard from virtually every WNBA coach at this point and the league itself that inclusivity is in fact the goal. So what say you, WNBA? Just know if you'd declined the offer that makes you bigoted transphobes. Buy your own standard. I'm ready to buy my Nashville Balls merch. I cannot believe this is real life.
Speaker 14: You've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey, have another year. Mike McCarthy, The here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season, like that's a real thing, it feels like, because is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 12: How do you kind of view this year verse maybe the years of the past?
Speaker 16: I'm gonna plead the fifth okay, okay, like like that absolute coward, Tony absolute Yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 17: You got a pardon and you're in front and you pleaded over a hundred times yea at the White House?
Speaker 4: What are you scared of? Tony? I thought you were the science. Yeah, yeah, I thought you or I am science And you get up there and you can't answer a question. Yeah, what are we doing? And how much time did that work spend of that?
Speaker 17: How much time did they spend on my responses every week on my vaccination status? An Taylor at Travis's wedding. They did they do even a minute? Did they do even a minute on Tony Fauci?
Speaker 12: I don't think I've heard.
Speaker 4: I bet they didn't.
Speaker 17: But on that note, and there was another scan this offseason too involved in a voter for m VP for Coach of the Year. How much time do you did your network spend? Where's your did your network spend on network?
Speaker 4: How much this is awesome? Go back to Faucie, go back.
Speaker 17: To the cow whard Tony fu science, You're spending the entire time writing in his diary about how fun it is to be famous.
Speaker 4: You gotta be kidding me?
Speaker 12: Okay, So on that note, what are you.
Speaker 4: Gonna say about me? Now? What are you gonna say about right now?
Speaker 12: I got no debate here? Are you at a five?
Speaker 5: Seriously?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna say about me?
Speaker 5: Now? Now?
Speaker 17: Now that you can't talk about the COVID stuff because obviously it was it was made, you know, in a lab in China, that's like not even a questionable anymore. Tony Fauci is an absolute criminal. I'm on I'm on good terms with my family. I'm on good terms of my family. What are you gonna say? Now, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 12: Now, don't you know? It's been a fun ride for you.
Speaker 17: That's been a great, great life and a great career. And it's nice to be sitting on this side now, especially after that cow the fifth. I thought you had a parton there, Tony. Why couldn't you answer one question the entire time?
Speaker 5: The Mets?
Speaker 18: So the Mets have now gotten rid of Tyrone Taylor, Clay Holmes, uh in addition to Luke Weaver. Peralta obviously went over the weekend. So they're doing what they needed to do. They're getting rid of dudes left right.
Speaker 19: And that's the second best prospect in the Cub's horm system. Let's see where he is on the overall.
Speaker 12: Movement with the Mets next year.
Speaker 19: Yeah right, And they can, but they can resign play Homes.
Speaker 12: He's gonna be free next year. Bring him back?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 19: They love him. If you're a Clay Home, richest owner in baseball outside of.
Speaker 12: Going for the most money, you ain't coming back.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 12: Because if your Clay Holmes, you've now dealt with.
Speaker 19: They they're the ones who made him Mone I know are not going to make them all this money. I know turning him into a starting pitcher. I get worked with them. You know, the Mets are going to be in it. They might fail and fall on their face like they did this year, but.
Speaker 12: I want to stay far away that organization.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I don't think I under staying.
Speaker 12: If you have.
Speaker 18: Choices, I get money's money. It's Steve Cohen says, you watch a vacuum, will overpay.
Speaker 19: I was saying, give him a discount, necessarily, but I wouldn't be afraid to resign with the Mets the Yankees, it's a disgrace. It's a miserable trade deadline. It's a failure of a deadline. There is no doubt about it. That's the only way to look at it. They are going to continue to throw out the worst catching situation in all of the sport, and they're doing it willingly. Bottom line, they're willingly playing the worst catchers in all of baseball. The New York Yankees will continue to roll out. I'm not going to kill them for rolling into the season. I think we all expect it wells to be better, not an All Star, but better than this. They are now willingly after the trade deadline, rolling out the worst position in all of Sports. Arguably the catcher position for the New York Yankees is the worst position player group in all of Major League Baseball the New York Yankees. They also are rolling out arguably one of the worst shortstop positions in the game, and third base ain't much better now they are willingly doing so willingly. It's unacceptable. It's a miserable deadline, and Brian Cashman has failed.
Speaker 12: Then I got carried.
Speaker 3: Away because the judge was extremely unfriendly to Janine, and frankly, I think she choked because the judge was really vicious. Instead of going after the people that did it, the judge went after her and went after her department.
Speaker 12: And I guess she choked. I don't know what the hell happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you.
Speaker 3: Don't you're fake news. Don't don't ever talk again. Your fakens one of the one of the worst of the business. Fortunately nobody watches you. But something happened.
Speaker 20: There was vandalism there, and there was some things from the contractor which you would we would fix. But it's almost complete and when it opens it's incredible.
Speaker 12: And I was.
Speaker 3: Disappointed with Janie Birou, really disappointed with Janine Biro. She shell like.
Speaker 5: An umbrella or open. This morning, he was all over Janine Piro. You know, I miss Janine. Janine was a big deal on this station. She hosted a very popular Sunday show. Sundays were great on this station. We had Rudy Giuliani and Janine Piro. That was a big Sunday morning here. They're still great with Kats's show. He's got a great show. But anybody who says we don't miss Rudy or Janine is lying lying. Janine put on a great show, and she was on this show every Tuesday, except when she wasn't because we would call her and she wouldn't pick up occasionally, kind of like Rudy, I go yet, Rudy, as we get set to commemb rate nine to eleven, you heard that Giovanni Galante heartbreaking cut. I got Ruddy, you're on tomorrow at eight thirty, eight thirty, I got it. And then we'd call Rudy at eight erian there w no answer. And then sometime in the ten o'clock hour, when somebody else was on their Rudy would call and I'm calling in for said, So you would do that all the time, right, home, so Janine gets taken to the woodshed and he will do this Trump. You know yesterday I had HHS Secretary Bobby Kennedy on this show. You want to know why the guys across the street get it too? And I get a six. This is why, Okay, this is why. Bobby Kennedy comes on the show yesterday and I asked him flat out, how are you and Trump? Why? Because Trump last week took Bobby Kennedy the woodshed, very upset about the vaccines and autism. You remember that nome so he is not He is not afraid to take out people that he loves, and it probably upsets them. I'm sure it does, but they always find a way to patch it up. So the person that is in the cross hands for Trump the last two days happens to be US attorney, former WABC employee, and a lady that I actually do love, Ganine Piero. Can you give us no him the backdrop on what happened here? This is about the reflection pool.
Speaker 21: Right right?
Speaker 22: Well, so you know you had that Olympian canoeist who was accused of vandalizing the new pool, the new work that had been done in the pool, at least that's what the prosecutors or the Trump administration was saying. But then you had Janine Piro over the weekend saying that there wasn't enough evidence to suggest that there was vandalism.
Speaker 5: So she actually dropped the chargers against this Olympics, and that pissed off Trump.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and he said, no, there is there's it's clear that this guy vandalized it to make some sort of political statement against the Trump administration. And she said, no, there's not enough to prosecute him. So you had the back and forth. But she's she's a tough woman. I wouldn't be worried, you know. He said she folded. I don't know that she folded. I think she just said, there's not enough here. Why take this case if we can't prosecute He said.
Speaker 5: More than that. First he said she choked, and he said she choked twice. And then at the very end he said, I'm very disappointed. She folded like a cheap umbrella. So he went from choke to folded. I was a pretty good ass beating right there. That wasn't just he made one comment, and you know, I'm a little upset. I'm disappointed choked twice, folded like an umbrella. That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Well, and that's like I think the third time he's commented on it. I mean, that's not the first time. He said something on Friday on Truth Social and I think he said something over the weekend too.
Speaker 5: I would just be careful. This is why today there's a confirmation hearing for Todd Blanch because Pam Bondy didn't do all the things that President Trump wanted her to do, right, that's the bottom line. Not enough people went to jail. You know, Jim Comey didn't go to jail, and all those CIA guys and the Epstein stuff, and you know, it went from Pam Bondy is a great attorney general down in Florida. Was so lucky to have her. Forget the original choice that President Trump made for that job. I hate bringing this up was Matt Gates. You remember that, I do that psycho Congressman Matt Gates, who does some podcast or some right wing show, I don't know. And when Gates didn't work out, Trump went to Bondy. Bondy didn't do all this stuff that Trump wanted to do. When here comes Todd Blanch that confirmation hearing is today. It's not the full Senate, but you get the feeling known that Todd Blanch will be confirmed to.
Speaker 22: Oh yeah, I think it's at nine o'clock this morning. And it was a stalled by these two Republican senators who wanted Blanche to issue a formal order that he would terminate that anti weaponization fund. That was that one point eight billion dollar fund that would have been used to compensate January sixth defendants who say they were targeted by the Biden Justice Department, and once.
Speaker 5: He was that Also part of that wasn't protecting Trump and his family from the il rest.
Speaker 21: That's right. The second part of it was, yeah, I thought so so.
Speaker 5: And one of those idiots was a guy that just hates Trump out of North Carolina. Tom tillis. The other one I think is Corwin. But both of those guys, to your point, have come around.
Speaker 22: Yes, yeah, And we'll point out that also Trump had endorsed the candidates that went up both against those guys when they were running or thinking about running for reelection. So you know they have some anger towards the president already. But so apparently Blanche over the weekend signaled that no, he won't sign off on this one point eight billion dollar fund, and that he went you know, he went public with it. He said, it's not gonna happen. I'm gonna terminate the fund. And they said, okay, that's what we're waiting for. And so they need those two Republicans or this can't get done. So it looks like he will be as go from acting Attorney General to the Attorney General if everything goes okay.
Speaker 5: This morning and Jake Clayton. While I was away last week in Pennsylvania with Ava, he was confirmed as the new dn I, replacing Toulcy gobberd Yes, yes, so I got this tax Nolman look was yesterday and it made me really happy. It said I didn't even know this guy at myself. Ohone, he must have gotten it from Phyllis and Sorella or Joanne Ariola. I'm glad he's got it. It says, See, this is Giovanni Galante. I want to thank you for having me on your show. Your audience is full of love and support, and the emails I am getting and expressing their lump of this issue is amazing. If possible, can we speak about getting back on with some other nine to eleven families in the near future. Call me when you're free to discuss. So I called mister Gallante yesterday and he thanked me time and time again. I thanked him over and over again. Thank you, I thank you, And we are going to bring on a bunch of these other families and don't listen to the local press or the mayor. Yes, there are some families. We had Joanne Ariola on yesterday our city council lady me and Lewis. She talked about this sorrow's pack that is out there to intimidate the nine to eleven families, and to be honest, some of them are intimidated. That's a fact. I'm sorry, but that's a fact. Mister Gallante even intimated that on this show that some of these families are very nervous about yelling about Mam Donni because of political repercussion. But the truth is, none of these families none want him there, none of them. So I get this text from Galante yesterday and you know what I did, guys, I went back and I listened again to the interview with me and Giovanni because and I say this, not at the risk of pissing off other hosts or journalists. I think you guys would agree there has been nobody in the media, nobody who's been all over nine to eleven and Mam Donnie more than me. Is that a fair statement? Not close, not even close. Every day we do some every day since Thank you Lewis Saturday, July the fourth, when we celebrated our countries two hundred and fiftieth birthday. I had somebody say to me yesterday. When I say somebody, I say, you can make an argument, this is the biggest star in our business. You can thirty minute phone call. Last night this person said your show really should be live from downtown on nine to eleven. Don't forget nine to eleven this year is a Friday to your show. If any show, any show, should broadcast live from downtown Manhattan by the Freedom Tower, it should be your show. And I gotta tell you, I was. It almost brought me to tears when this person, who's a huge star, much bigger star than me, said this to me on the phone last night. I was on it. I was humbled. So I went back and I listened to the Gallante interview again and he talked about the petition that morning. About a week ago, he had about fourteen thousand signatures. He came on this show, The Power of Sitting Friends in the Morning. Now he's got about eighty thousand signatures. And Phyllis in Sella, how do you say her name again? Phyllis? He works for Johanne Ariola. Do you know in Sorella? There it is and Joanne. They both deserve a lot of credit. But Giovanni came on this show and now it's a big deal. So I did play in the open the cut when I asked Giovanni about his loss. At the time, she was twenty nine. She'd be fifty four this year. His twenty nine year old wife, Grace went to work on that day in the South Tower and yet no reason to believe he was not going to see her later on that night. But he never saw her again. This is Lewis Giovanna Galante because there was an update on this story. Cut number one Giovanni Galante, and he's the man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration Memorial service coming up this year. Twenty five years. This is the one that's gonna hurt, but she deserves it. It's been twenty five years. If you had a chance to talk to Grace today, what would you tell her?
Speaker 6: I would I would say you got me on that one. Uh sorry, tough, Yeah, it's okay, okay. She's missed. She definitely missed her parents, her sister, her brother, my family. We all miss her.
Speaker 7: We all wish we could she would be the person to be the first call to us. We miss that, We miss her being around. The attention that she gives to everyone. It's something you can't even have put in words. You can't when you meet people that, especially, you know, there's not much that you can really emphasize. It's it's just a matter you have to know her to just understand. And people that did they all say great things. So today there's not one soul that says something bad.
Speaker 5: So you're the mayor, right, And we've been over this a million times. Hassan Piker clerics that of course were co conspirators in the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. Chevalier he just indoors for Congress who wiped her dirty hands with an American flag these are all the people that are your best friends and you associate yourself with, and you're gonna have the nerve to stand there. So we got an update yesterday, and I'm glad I played that Galante cut because it seems that even the mayor, the no heart mayor, has come to his senses and he's not going to come. Isn't that right? No?
Speaker 21: No, what he's going to be there?
Speaker 5: How do you know? Well?
Speaker 21: Because and I have to say, I love this.
Speaker 22: They continue to ask him, like almost every day, I know going, and they did yesterday and he said again, no, I'm going to be there.
Speaker 5: Well, let's make sure you're right, Lewis this is mom Donnie. That creeped the mayor? Is no right? Did he say again, I'm going to be there? Cut number two.
Speaker 8: I will proudly honor the families, the survivors, the first responders. Oh, no, forever impacted by that horrific terror attack by standing alongside them.
Speaker 5: Oh nobody wants that. So he's still coming.
Speaker 21: There's there's really no way he's not going to be there.
Speaker 22: He tell you all that, But there could be eight million signatures and he's going to show up.
Speaker 5: Well, then they have to do all these families, But the cops did to build the Blasio years ago, and they got to turn that back. You can't just have him stand there with his disgusting anti American jihad smile and do nothing about it. You can't. You gotta make some statement if the creep is gonna show up, even though he knows and his administration knows that nobody wants him there. Sorry, Frank, I love you, Frank, I love you to pieces, but stop the nonsense. Okay, nobody wanted to hear this lowlife speak at that soldier's funeral. Excellent jobd by Miranda Debayn yesterday, pointing that out of the New York Post, nobody wanted to hear that lowlife speak, and nobody wants him. There are nine to eleven who cares? What election he won? Who cares? You got a bunch of morons in New York, these stupid young girls from Williamsburg to the Upper East Side that voted for this crap. Well that the Muslim Brotherhood and Care and all these organizations like they're doing in Michigan today, make short to bundle all kinds of money into this damn race. Who cares? If you're a decent person, decent person I know you want Frank, you cannot be okay with this. I don't care if he's the mayor. I don't care who it is. God damn it. Three thousand people died that day on our soil, and this guy hangs out with people who say we deserved it. How can you possibly make any argument for this because he won a stupid election? Who cares? Who cares? What else?
Speaker 23: Name?
Speaker 22: Well, you don't have to go back and see how they're going to handle this year ceremonies. You know, every year it's different people reading the name, sometimes family members, first responders each year, and I'll go back and live.
Speaker 5: You know, he found out this weekend when we try to book Tom Homan, for example, he loves me. He loves this show. We deal specifically with a young lady who works at the White House and her name is Bryn Jeffers. You guys don't know her, but that's her name, Brin Jeffers. She works at the White House and she books Tom Homan for us every time. She's also reaching out to Howard Lutnik and a few others. Turns out I spoke to her on Friday from Pennsylvania, and she said, you know my history with nine to eleven. I said, oh my god, I'm afraid to ask. She said, my dad's brother, my uncle, Paul Jeffers, worked at Cannapitzgerald and he was murdered. He died that day. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. But no, no, no, So on September tenth, Thursday, nine, the night before Cannopitzgerald is holding this big I guess get together for twenty five years in the city somewhere. I know her father, the brother of the late Paul Jeffers, is going to send me an invite, which I'm really honored. Again, I didn't work there, but I know people that didn't died. So Bryn Jeffers, who books Tom Holman on this show every week working at the White House, lost her uncle on that day. And she has read the names three times to your point home. So what are they doing differently this? I don't know.
Speaker 21: I have to see it.
Speaker 22: My guess is it'll because it's twenty fifth anniversary, it'll be family members. But gotta be they've changed it back and forth over the years.
Speaker 21: So off to look and see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta I gotta be there, bro, So it's like going to talk. No, No, I don't think he'll talk.
Speaker 21: Well, I don't think so. I don't think politicians usually don't.
Speaker 5: Politicians don't talk.
Speaker 21: Yeah, they'll be standing there.
Speaker 5: You know, he may be standing in between Woody Giuliani and President Trump.
Speaker 22: Likely likely he'll be standing next to President yeah or kidning aside.
Speaker 24: Oh, that's going to be horrible there, that's where he's gonna be. Yeah, right, well that it could be worse if he spoke.
Speaker 5: He's not speaking. Okay, all right, that's that was my but. But but you know, we know that he's not speaking, and we're not talking about speaking. We don't want him there at all. We don't want him even standing there. We don't want that anti American. Put the Jewish thing aside for a second. Okay, some of you are still mad at me about my box new his appearance. Get overd I explained why I use that word, and I think I'm right.
Speaker 15: I do.
Speaker 5: I think I'm right, and a lot of people agree with me. For what it's worth, a lot more people agree with me than don't. Okay, let's move past the Jewish thing, the American thing. Nine to eleven is about America. Shouldn't be there. Garry won an election, what does that mean? He's the mayor, so what what does that mean? Like you guys, you get so carried away with the office. And this is where I differ from almost every other radio host and personality in the country. I don't respect any office. I don't I respect the person. Sometimes that person, like President Trump, had to earn my respect. I voted against Trump. I voted for Hillary Clinton. I didn't just like Trump. I know him for thirty years. He's on my sports talk show quite a bit. I always liked him, but I thought he couldn't do the job. He earned my respect. Same thing with Rudy Giuliani and others. You don't get my respect because people voted for you. Stupid people voted for you. You don't get my respect. I don't respect the office. I respect the person. I didn't respect Joe Biden. He was a bumbling bull and a liar and corrupt and probably should be in prison him and his son. I don't respect the office of the presidency. You got low lives there. Barack Obama was garbage, one big garbage pail. So excuse me, but you got to earn my respect, and ma'm Donnie is nowhere near doing that. So the idea that he gets invited everywhere because a bunch of stupid people voted for him doesn't work for me.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 5: Is that okay?
Speaker 21: It is okay, But elections have consequence.
Speaker 5: I understand that. So so what does that mean? And by the way, I'm tired of that too. Whoever's putting those bots out there, I'd like to kick the crap out of him myself. What's on everybody's Instagram page has the same bot. Anytime you complain about mom Donny, you get a thousand bots on there saying, well, you voted for him. No, I didn't vote for him, douchebag, But the bots are out there. Everybody gets him, from doctor Naomi Wolf to sid Rosenberg, you name it. I don't know if Mam Donnie's campaign did it or Curtis. I don't know. But if you notice on Instagram, if you say anything negative about mamdanni, you get bombarded with well you guys vought it for him. You got what you wanted in New York. No, he didn't. More than half of this city still can't stand this guy. It's not our ball that we had lousy condidate's running against him, Andrew Clomo, whose record in this state is about as bad as anybody. I don't hate him as much as most of you, but let's face it, he destroyed this state. Curtis Sleeveall maybe the most embarrassing candidate ever, combined about twenty five percent in two elections between Eric Adams and Mamdani. So how are you gonna beat this guy? And now I don't know we're gonna do in twenty twenty nine. I mean, Dave Portnoy, stop, it's a Boston guy. Give me a break. But at any rate, Yes, elections do have repercussions, and we are experiencing that in a big way now, aren't we knowing what?
Speaker 22: I think it was thirty three percent of New Yorkers voted in the last election.
Speaker 21: I think it was less.
Speaker 5: By the way, that number was up big for the Deblasio all.
Speaker 22: Yeah, big people were were motivated by mom, Donnie. That's why those numbers are yeah or the other. So you don't have our blame ourselves to blame for people not getting out and voting.
Speaker 21: If everybody had voted, there's no way he'd be mad unless.
Speaker 5: You believe Honick. Is it Mally? What is her first name again?
Speaker 15: Molly?
Speaker 5: Molly Honick and doctor Naomi Wolf both were in this studio last week or two weeks ago, and both presented an enormous amount of evidence that Mam Donnie did not win. Now, maybe you don't believe that. That's fine. Look you know me. I don't get into all that rigged election stuff. I never did, never will. I don't get mad at people that do. That's silly too, Okay. Stop. They're entirreed of their opinion, whether it's President Trump or Juliani, they're entitled. Okay. I don't buy it most of the time. And I haven't seen enough evidence yet here even to say it was one thousand percent rig But at the very least I can say something stinks. Is that there to say?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 21: I think Mom Donnie just ran an incredible I.
Speaker 5: Agree with you. I listen. I told you this story, and I told Wolf, and I told Honik, and I tell all my other friends who claimed that he won because they flew in Muslims and they voted. I take the ferry every day, every day from Wall Street in Manhattan to rock Away, and I interview every person I meet. The radio show doesn't end for me at ten o'clock in the morning. So I got a girl sitting next to me last summer with nine different color hair, hairy legs. The whole thing looks like a mess, piercings everywhere, And I go, let me ask you you're voting? Oh yeah, who you are voting for? Well, I'm Donnie. And that was the case with every young person and I talked to every day for four months on the boat. No one said cuomo, nobody, and certainly nobody said sleeper. Nobody. Every kid I talked to for four months talked about mom. Donnie couldn't wait. Why because that kid lives in Williamsburg or the Upper East Side or by Die, doesn't really have a job, make some copy at Starbucks lives are two other girlfriends in apartment of the course about five thousand a month that their parents pay for. And this guy's telling you, don't worry about it. I got it, I got your apartment, I got everything free. So what do you think these young girls are going to say? Gim me Curtis? Come on, he did run an exceptional campaign. His TikTok that was a big deal, and his two policies that were really attractive to all these young people in New York. Everything's free, which he's lied about. That's why there is buyer's remorse right now, there is. He lied about that, and I hate the Jews and everybody loves that these days, everybody, everybody hates the Jews. So, yeah, you're right, he ran a great campaign. I think he did win. There may have been some impropriety, sure, maybe, but I think he did win. And now we're paying the prize. What else is going on ONMI?
Speaker 22: If you want to talk about something along those same lines. Of course, you have this big primary out in Michigan today for yeah state, that is true, but this is the one everybody's got their eyes on to see if the Progressive Democrats can continue to pull off these big wins in states across the country. So you have Abdul l Sayid. He is the Jewish, Yeah, the Orthodox do. He's the one who's backed by Senator Bernie Sanders and leaders on the party's left. He's spent the whole campaign running against the Democratic establishment.
Speaker 5: Guess let me get He's anti Israel. He hates Phoebe and he talks about a pack all day long right and genocide and genocide. Now the other girl, Haley Stevens. She's also very critical of Bebie, so they got that in common. She wants a two state solution. Notej wants that. No decent Jew wants that, only the liberal moron Jews. But but she is pro Israel and she is four continuing to aid the State of Israel. So they have some similarities in their anti Israel, anti Jewish stuff. But she is certainly better than.
Speaker 22: Him well, and tens of millions of dollars and outside money has been poured into this race. And she's the establishment candidate, Haley Stevens, and she's backed by people like Chuck Schumer. So no good either way. You know, get very well.
Speaker 5: I think I saw yesterday he's up like fifteen points. Now, look, if you're up four points or five points going into election day, anything can happen. Mam Donnie, don't forget everybody complains about the polls. They got it right that day Election day, the polls had Mam Donnie up about four percent, and he won by more than that. But he was winning in the polls that day. He wasn't down by twelve to Cuomo. Here he's up about fifteen percent. That tells you he's going to kill her in Michigan today.
Speaker 22: And when you see the early voting surge kind of like we did here in the mayoral race last year, you know, it's usually for somebody that people are excited about. They want to get make sure that they can vote, and he's the candidate that people in Michigan seem to be excited about. Now there is a Republican. He's running unopposed. It's Mike Rodgers, Mike my former congressman. He'll be the one who will run against you.
Speaker 5: Still he has that Senate seat right now, right, it's not her, it's him. He's incompany, I believe. Yeah, Rogers is the incumbent, he's the Republican. There are admity no matter who wins. To day, it'll be I'll say, ed, it's going to be a close race either way. But that is the one we're all watching. Norman's exactly right. There are five states in play over all. You've got you just talked about Michigan. You've got Kansas, Missouri, Virginia, and Washington. But to Norman's point, he's right, it's all about Michigan.
Speaker 22: Today, I will point out, actually it's I had that wrong, or so Mike Rogers is running for the Senate seed, but it's somebody's retiring.
Speaker 5: Oh, somebody's retired, so he's not the incumbent. Okay, did Rogers do a bunch of stuff on Fox News at some point too?
Speaker 21: I'm pretty sure that's the same Mike Rodgers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, So Rogers is going to take on LSIED and you know, you gotta hope Rogers wins. But I just don't know. This country is going to hell in a handbag?
Speaker 24: What is Minnesota?
Speaker 5: Well, did you see the videos? There's a guy that I follow on Instagram. I love the guy. Me and Sicky love this guy. His name is Dennis Michael Lynch. Just trust me. You want to see the real deal about the Muslims in this country, the real deal about how they're taken over, go to Dennis Michael Lynch's Instagram page. He showed a video of what was happening in Dearborn, Michigan yesterday. And if you're an American and you love this country and you're not scared of that video, there's something wrong with you. Go to Dennis my Michael Lynch's Instagram page, and look at the video to your point, Lewis dearborn Michigan yesterday a rally that looked anything but America. You know that on this guy, right, Yeah, of course he's great. All right, what else you got?
Speaker 21: I think those are kind of the big stories of the morning.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 22: Locally, you have this ICE detention centered death. I don't know if you've been hearing about that in Newark over the weekend. Somebody that they had in detention, an illegal immigrant who had been here for about twenty years, had lived in Plainfield, New Jersey, had been held in custodia, Edwin Lopez Cornejo. He had called home on Friday to talk to his mom and he said that he was not having no feelings in his hand or his face, and then he collapsed over the weekend and died.
Speaker 21: And so now you won't be.
Speaker 22: Surprised to hear the protesters are back outside this ICE detention center in Newark this morning. They were there yesterday with this Salvadorian had been in custody since back in June, lost into the country back some twenty years ago, illegally, and that's why ICE agents had picked them up. Back in June and they were about to have some sort of hearing on a pending removal from the United States, But of course now they won't need.
Speaker 5: To do that. I'll say this for thee hundredth time. The reason why this show gets huge ratings even compared to the rest of the shows at this station. Now, we kill w or on a daily basis, but no one even on this station comes close to us. Nobody why Because we are a diverse show and we do a lot of sports. And I've said this to Chad and John everybody else. You can never be a very successful radio program in a city like this, especially in the mornings, if you don't do sports. So if you guys are ever gonna consider replacing me, you better put somebody in here that talks about sports or you're gonna get threes all day long, all day long. Okay, this city loves its sports. Yeah, they care about politics, obviously, Mom Trump, all of it, but they love their sports. Four different stories in the Open Today, in and Around Sports, Craig Carton and Seemac the afternoon show on wa N talking about the trade deadline with the Mets and the Yankees. You heard from Aaron Rodgers. He was on Pat McAfee's ESPN show yesterday and all he did was kill Tony Fauci. It was great.
Speaker 25: You know.
Speaker 5: Also for the folks out there that are saying Chris Cuomo takes out Bauci, what a surprise. You guys have no idea what you're talking about. The initial video that Chris Cuomo put out on Instagram on Friday hammered Ran Paul and Ryan Johnson and all the Republicans for going hard after his friend Tony Fauci. And I sent that video to Alick and only after he got a whole bunch of crap Chris Cuomo, who did the same stupid thing with his brother during COVID, did he come out and say, well, you know, it did look kind of shade. That was not his initial response initially, And I'm gonna tell you this because you should know it. Chris Cuomo hammered the Republicans for hammering Tony Fauci. Okay, So, Aaron Rodgers, now in his second year as a starting quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, was asked by Pat McAfee about football, and all Aaron Rodgers wanted to talk about was the coward that is Tony Bauci And then you weren't from Riley Gaines. You all know Riley Gaines, a lovely Riley Gaines talking about ow Klay Travis, who was on this show just a couple of days ago. He's a good friend of OZ. He's terrific. You spent OutKick dot com. He's about to start his own new podcast now, and Travis has offered ten million dollars He's not kidding to the WNBA, the reigning champ Las Vegas Aces, he says could not beat any high school state championship team in the country. He'll put the boys, the boys of a high school team up against the WNBA champs, and he says the boys will win, and if they don't. You ready for this, he'll give ten million dollars to the WNBA. That's how competent he is that the girls can't beat the boys because him, much like Riley Gaines and others, don't want to see men compete in women's sports. And I concur so. Our good friend Jason Whitlock was on this show all the time. He's got his own podcast too. It's called Fearless, and he is fearless he talked about the WNBA, how they are advocating now for trans women, which is ridiculous. And here's what it sounded like. Lewis a good buddy. Jay Witt cut number eight.
Speaker 26: I'm not educated enough in terms of transgender and transitioning.
Speaker 21: I don't ever believe that exclusion is an answer.
Speaker 27: It's definitely why not educated enough from a scientific standpoint, Let's think this through. Exclusion is never the answer. They got a twelve man roster. They're excluding millions of female basketball players from the WNBA.
Speaker 5: What does she talking about. Everybody doesn't get to play.
Speaker 12: We need to protect trans kids. Every kid has the right to access.
Speaker 27: Cheryl reed.
Speaker 5: She's all in.
Speaker 27: She wears the theology on her chest, preaches inclusion. Boys with bat and balls between their legs need to go compete against other boys with bat and balls between their legs. They don't need to transition or have their private parts cut off so they can go compete against girls. Everything's open to everybody, but not everything is for everybody. This is the problem with these Marxist feminist women.
Speaker 5: Marxist feminist women, the WNBA, Jason.
Speaker 2: Whitlock, Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: They have these hate crimes.
Speaker 13: The numbers are staggering.
Speaker 28: More than half our targeting Jewish New Yorkers, according to the NYPD.
Speaker 29: As the city's first Jewish Council speare daughter of Holocaus survivors.
Speaker 10: What goes through your mind when you see these numbers.
Speaker 30: These numbers are horrific, and they're not abating, They're only increasing, and that is why the rhetoric needs to change. We have to bring the temperature down. One of the first things I did is Speaker of the New York City Council, is introduce a package of bills to fight antisemitism, and we passed that package. So we created a buffer zone bill around houses of worship, around schools to really make sure that we are combating this rise in antisemitism. We also gave one point two five million dollars to the Museum of Jewish Heritage to build au pron a program I had launched about a year ago to bring every eighth grade public school student to the Holocaust Exhibition because studies were showing that thirty four percent of young people believe the Holocaust didn't exist or was exaggerated. It's really shocking when you think about it, and so it's very terrifying to see and we have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 5: What she left out there during that conversation, I guess that's the communist TV station New York One. Boy, what is sham? They are? I like like three people there. I like Pat Keirnan, I like Shannon Ferry, I like Roger Clark. But you get this low life Errol Lewis and many others that attacked me on Twitter and other spots all the time. Like some guy yesterday Rio sent me a video in New Jersey. You heard of this guy knowing this Max Blumenthal.
Speaker 21: Max bloomuthal, I don't know if I have.
Speaker 5: He's a begas, he's a big deal. He's got nine hundred thousand followers. He's another one of these pussy panty wearing Jew boys that come after Jews like me, you know, because I'm paid for or Israel advocate or a packer, I don't know. And he was just kicking my ass on Twitter about my comments on Fox News. I couldn't care less. But that was from New York One. But many in what she left out was, yeah she did. She got the votes together for the buffer zone in front of the synagogues. She got so many votes thanks to the Republican like Morano and Palladino and Vernikov and Karr and Ariola, that the mayor couldn't veto it. So it's alive for the schools, for the aeshievers protecting Jewish students. The mayor did veto that, didn't he know? He did? Yes, he did. Okay, so great that you did it. Men in congratulations, but call out the mayor. Then you talk about giving all this money to the museum. Do you know that the actual Holocaust Museum in Washington, d C. The big one where President Trump appointed me to their council, one of the great honors of my lifetime. I start my second year on that council committee this year. My next meeting in DC is in December, and they rely on me that museum. Do you know that the museum offered an invite to mom Donnie show him what the Holocaust was all about and maybe maybe try to get through to this jihad terrorist sympathizing jerk. You know, he's never even answered us, never even answered us. I'd almost rather he said no, thanks, Holocaust, Smalocaust nothing. Doesn't he have the decency, the decency to even answer the invite. Did you know that?
Speaker 21: No, I did. I saw that they had sent him an invitation. They said, if you really want on, what do you mean may I'm part of this?
Speaker 22: Oh sorry, I meant you sorry that if you truly want to understand what genocide looks like, come to the Holocaust Museum and we'll give you a tour.
Speaker 5: That was genocide, Mom, Donnie, you stupid bastard. Not the Jews depending themselves in Israel, nrightin al problem, just about every your nation around the world that's trying to attack us. Everyone. Okay, that's not genocide, that's defense. What happened during the Holocaust, you dumb bastard, that's genocide. But he doesn't want to he doesn't want to know. He doesn't want to know. He wants to walk through life stupid and hateful because you know what he's really good at that, He's really good at being stupid and hateful. So I'm supposed to get excited this morning, Nome that he broke round yesterday on ninety six housing units in the Bronx By Hunt's point, is that supposed to excite me? It is? It is? Is it a big deal, you know.
Speaker 21: I guess if you're looking for housing, it's a big deal.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 21: In Hunt's point, Well, they got to build it somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was a big story yesterday too.
Speaker 22: I guess I don't know, right, Yeah, ninety six doesn't seem like a lot when you think about the fact that there's a huge housing shortage all across the city.
Speaker 21: But you got to start somewhere.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was talking to Suzanne Miller moments ago about this, but, like I don't know how to say in French, it's stupid. The second home tax. Yeah, we don't live in Paris, Okay, the second home tax, Pierre de Tear, we live in New York. Okay. It's a second home tax. A tax. So my, my great buddy Keith cantowit's made the list. This is a list you don't want to make, folks, Okay. This is not the top ten radio hosts across the country, or the top ten looking people in People magazine. This is a list you don't want to be on. I'm not gonna lie. It made me happy that some of these audient Mumdannie supporters like the most disgraceful repulse of hagg god ever created. Cynthia Nixon made this list, But my buddy Keith Cantreutz is on the list. That's not great. But I guess they've now delayed the start of this until September.
Speaker 22: Well because lots of people said they got it and they don't. They shouldn't be on the list.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be on the list.
Speaker 22: But the crazy part is, shouldn't the burden of proof be on the city to prove that you have to pay the tax?
Speaker 21: You shouldn't.
Speaker 22: They're saying to you, No, you have to jump all the hurdles to prove that you shouldn't pay the tack.
Speaker 5: On this list, you're guilty until proven. It's innocent. It's a complete opposite of what America is built on. Kind of like the Epstein List too. All right, you may have walked past Jeffrey Epstein, never met him, never said a word, you walk past him on Third Avenue. If you're famous, you're on the list. Well, what is that? What is that same thing? You're actually guilty until proven innocent on Mandannie's list. So we'll get Suzanne Miller one next week and talk about this nonsense. Nonsense. That's that's the word that Bobby Kennedy used what he beat up Dana Bash on CNN on Sunday. He said this is nonsense about five times. So anyway, congratulations to Julie Menin And as I pointed out on the complete flip side everything mening talked about that she did yesterday, the mayor has done the opposite. Pretty amazing. Huh. All right, we'll take a break. Joe Beningo, Boddle, Greg Jarrett, Johannis Dean, Brian Urlacker, and who knows what else.
Speaker 1: This is sid on Sports sponsored by Fearless Spoilers on seventy seven w AVC.
Speaker 28: Justin Alick herey, there's sports up. They sponsored by Pete Morgan. To pillows boilers go to philospoilers dot com. Fund a dealing. Are you Pilospoler's the world's best bawlers? To start out on lebron Chanks lost thirteen to seven the Cardinals in the opener for three game set. After coming back from a six run deficit earlier in the game, newcomer Luis Garcia Junior went to for the first time as a Yankee to run drive that gave New York a seven to six a lead.
Speaker 5: In the seventh. He started at first and went two for four. He's a good player. Yeah, and look you score seven. He's supposed to win, especially when Cam Slitler starts the game. He had he has twice this morning. Who started with the Yankees. The Cardinals have been dreadful offensively lately. Thirteen runs.
Speaker 28: Yeah, what happened to Cam? He's got an off night, you know. I mean, he's putting up a cy young campaign right now, having a.
Speaker 5: Big year, and the Yankees had the pitching in Chicago between Freed and I'm so good, so good. That was tough to watch last night.
Speaker 28: Yeah, it really was. But you know, it happens every now and then. He just doesn't have his A stuff. Usually he still throws hard enough and has good enough stuff where his B stuff is still good enough to mow down certain lineups, but just didn't have it last night for Cam. Also for the Yankees, a lot of moving around today. They are planning to call up top prospect George Lombard Junior. After optioning shortstop Anthony Volpi to Triple A. The club also optioned outfielder Jason de Mingez to Triple A. After last night's lost to the Saint Louis Cardinals to make room on the active roster for outfielder Heliot Ramos, whom the Yankees acquired from the San Francisco Giants earlier in the day, So the Lombard Tenure gets under way tonight at Yankee Stadiums. For the Mets, they were off yesterday and we'll open a three game road series against the Indians tonight. John and I will get the start and we will be a six forty PM first pitch from Cleveland. They also dealt right hander Clay Holmes and outfield of Tyrone Taylor to the Chicago Cubs for infielder Jefferson of Rojas. After making his conversion from believer with the Crosstown Yankees to starter with the Mets, Holmes he put up a three two six pra across forty starts and two seasons in queens Elsewhere around the MLB ahead of yesterday's trade deadline, the Red Sox are acquiring three time All Star catcher Adley Rutchman and a trade with the Baltimore Orioles. The Philadelphia Phillies swung a deal for three time batting champion Luisa Rise from the San Francisco Giants, who also parted ways with left hander Robbie Ray, who's being shipped to the San Diego Padres. That is your Sports sponsored by Pete Morgan, a Pilospoilers go to Pillows Boilers dot com to find a deal on of you Pilispoilers of the world's Best Bill Boiler's I'm just now, like on seventy seven w ab saying.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 5: I'll be on the island on Sunday. I'm doing my one Hampton's trip. Everybody keeps sending me the flyer you know about Bruce Blateman and the Hamptons. I have to trust me. I've been invited to speak. Okay, it's on the fourteenth and it's Blakeman and Witcough and I'm going to try to get to that one. Mind you, I talked to Bruce, as I've told you, and you're gonna ask Bruce if you don't believe me, three times, two times a day. My son Gabriel continues to work for Bruce. It's been a great experience. Most of the interns have done. August seventh, Gabe may stick around till Labor Day. I don't know. He loves it. And Bruce has invited me to hit the road with him to Cooperstown and other spots across the state. I spoke to his Deputy Governor, Todd Hood last week up there in Madison County. So I'll be there this Sunday, not for Bruce, but for booths for Israel. My friend markja Haskell at the House of Adam Hutt, beautiful home in West Hampton. That'll be this Sunday, but I am considering going back for Bruce's event. And then Norma Justin just told me that next Tuesday, a week from today. This is exciting, Lewis. The guys from the New York State Broadcasters Association are coming to these WABC studios. They told me to give him about two hours. That's a long time, but two hours because they're going to shoot the video that they're going to play when I am I've already been inducted into the Hall of Fame. I'm a Hall of Famer right now, folks. But the actual luncheon at the Rainbow Room in October, they play this video and they're coming to shoot it at WABC last week and Margot Martin has already gotten to President in Trump and Trump all likelihood will send me a video as well. That seems to be the consensus. So that's exciting. Yeah, next Tuesday, right here, some guy named Jean I think comes from Albany. I'm not even sure he'll be here to shoot the video. So the whole team.
Speaker 24: So what do we have to do?
Speaker 5: You just get trusted. Just make sure you have clothes on. Oh, that's it, that's it. Okay, I'm sure I'll have you say a couple of words too, because you're my guy.
Speaker 24: Oh yeah, well that's where I'll probably be saying the words. It won't be at the ceremony, no.
Speaker 5: You well, don't worry. You know we've worked together now for twenty six years. Though, twenty six years.
Speaker 24: Oh, I'm quite aware.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable. Man, twenty six years. Yep, the shame it's over. But it's been great. That's all right. Things things right, They begin the end, that's how it works.
Speaker 24: They say, lead the morning more.
Speaker 5: That's right, gone, that's exactly, and we won't be here exactly right. That's what somebody said. I don't know that person's out of work. Of course, I think it worthy. I will take a break. We got the news coming your way. There's a lot going on in New York around the world obviously. And then we come back with two great guests in the seven o'clock hour. Of course, Boddle. He lights it up every Tuesday morning, late in this hour and first after the big trade deadline yesterday, the Mets made a bunch of moves. The Yankees made a bunch of moves. Football training camp and bull swing. The Jets and Giants play their first preseason games next week.
Speaker 2: SID and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 5: Giovanni Galante and he's the man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration Memorial service coming up this year, twenty five years. This is the one that's gonna hurt, but she deserves it. It's been twenty five years. If you had a chance to talk to Grace today, what would you tell him?
Speaker 6: I would say, I think you got me on that hullo. Sorry, yeah, it's okay. Something she's missed. She definitely missed her parents, her sister, her brother, my family, we all miss her. We all wish we could. She would be the person to be the first call to us. We miss that, We miss her being around. The attention that she gives to everyone's it's something you can't even put in words. You can't when you meet people that, especially, you know, there's not much that you can really.
Speaker 7: Emphasize. It's it's just a matter you have to know her to just understand. And people that did, they all say great things. Till today, there's not one soul that says something bad.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to criticize Liz Miller. She lost her father, a brave firefighter, on September the eleventh, but she is of the opinion that the mayor should be there because it's gonna you know, he would take away from what's really going on there if he's not. I mean, I don't know what she's talking about. You do realize if the mayor is there, and he will be there, that all they're going to talk about is the mayor. Every television shot will be the mayor. So no disrespect to Elizabeth Miller. Happened to love Elizabeth Miller. I love you, and I'm sorry about your father. But if you don't want the attention on the mayor, then he can't be there, because if he is there, it's all you're gonna see. There's mayor, Mam donnie, there's mayor mom donnie. If he's not there, they'll mention that he's not there once and not a be it, not a be it. But if he's there, I promise you there'll be twenty TV shots of the mayor. So if you really don't want folks to be talking about the mayor, then him being there is a worse scenario. You understand that, right?
Speaker 22: No, yeah, I think at this point not even close. I think at this point, either way, people it's been known, that been let known that he is not wont I know.
Speaker 5: But if he's not there, they stop by saying, wow, the mayor's not here.
Speaker 21: He's gonna be there.
Speaker 5: Then he's gonna be in every single camera shot.
Speaker 31: Well until they start reading names.
Speaker 5: That's well, well, that's fine, But anytime there's a camera shot of all the politicians, he's going to be in it. If he's not there, then you mention it once you move on. But they don't just show people reading the names. They go back to all the politicians and all the dignitaries sitting there, standing there often and his stupid face is going to be right there. So I couldn't disagree more with Elizabeth Miller, God bless her and her father. If you don't want the subject to be about the mayor, then he can't be there because if he is, you'll get a lot of TV shots. I promise you that.
Speaker 24: Well, the more fighting that goes on, the more prevalent it becomes, and it's going to be a big story.
Speaker 5: Now, well it's a big story now already.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I know, but the more it can.
Speaker 5: But the argument is, are you better off having him there or not being there in terms of attention on that day? And if he's there, it's one hundred percent more attention. So Liz Medal is just wrong in this case. But yes, it's already a bite. It's going to be discussed every day. When the petition started, Gallante was aware of that. I'll tell you what. Our good buddy Bill Donniue, who is the President of the Catholic League, and he's only on this show one day a year, only once, and that is Saint Patrick's Day comes on every Saint Patrick's Day dating back to my dage with my late great partner Bernard mcgrok, who introduced me to Bill. Bill love Bernie. Now I love Bill and Bill. According to Talk when Rios out in New Jersey has written a six page letter urging Mom Donnie not to come. I mean the amount, the amount of pushback is overwhelming. For every Liz Miller, you know what booked this lady, Okay, booker, I'll be respectful. The father died on nine to eleven. Okay. But for every Liz Miller out there, there's a thousand sim Rosenberg's. There's a thousand Bill Dona Hues. There's a thousand Giovanni Galantes who don't want this anti American America hating jihad anywhere near that sacred soil. Bottom line, and it will take a break and we get back, will shift some gears. The Mets made a whole bunch of moves, The Yankees made a whole bunch of moves. And according to the WNBA, if you have a penis, you can play wup by end legend and Now weekly sim Rosenberg contributor Joe Beningo on all these topics and more is next Sid.
Speaker 2: And Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast.
Speaker 5: Network.
Speaker 19: It's a disgrace, it's a miserable trade deadline. It's a failure of a deadline. There's no doubt about it. That's the only way to look at it. They are going to continue to throw out the worst catching situation in all of the sport, and they're doing it willingly. Bottom line, they're willingly playing the worst catchers in all of baseball. The New York Yankees will continue to roll out. I'm not going to kill them for rolling into the season. I think we all expected Wells to be better, not an All Star, but better than this. They are now willingly after the trade deadline, rolling out the worst position in all of sports. Arguably, the catcher position for the New York Yankees is the worst position player group in all of Major League Baseball, the New York Yankees.
Speaker 5: The Yankees did acquire the two decent bats, one of them, the kid from the Nationals can really hit, hit a big home run yesterday at the time gave the Yankees the lead. They did squander it. But the shortstop situation changes too because they did send down Vaulpe. Looks like they're growing tired of that. You're gonna bring up George Lombard, it could be really good third base. Yes to McMahon, experiment wasn't very good either, So Brian Cashman taking some heat from some of the big talents on the band, like this guy legend on Saturday Morning, still one of the all time greatest. Now on this show every week. My former midday partner of the great American, Joseph Beningo Jojo your colleagues over there at the band very top on the Yankees.
Speaker 25: You know what, I'm tired of hearing his Yankee fans freaking cry. You know, you want to look at my disaster of a team. Okay, the nineteen games on the five hundred. You got this absolute incompetent Okay, small market general manager, the genius. He's smarter than everybody went to Harvard, reinvented the game. My team is nineteen e fing games on the five hundred. He's all made all these trades. If one of these guys, one of these freaking prospects that they traded for, becomes a decent major League I'd be surprised. And I'm sick and tired of hearing the Yankee fans. You're in the playoffs every damn year, Every year. Okay, and you're crying about your catcher. Why didn't you call the Mets maybe you could have got that Francisco Alvarez. I'm tired of watching him swing of pitches thirty feet out off the plate. You know what, I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm tired of hearing the Yankee fan cry. You're going through. You don't even have Judge, you don't have g and Carlo, you don't even have Bellinger right now, and your team is still right there, a million games ahead in a wild card. You're going to the playoffs. You got one of the best pitching staffs in the game. You just got this guy'st we hit a home run last night. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Go see, Yes, he's.
Speaker 25: Got twenty four home runs. They got another guy that they traded for yesterday.
Speaker 5: Big home run.
Speaker 25: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm with you, hear it anymore.
Speaker 25: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I'm with him now. Well tell me this. These are the guys the Mets got with of Okay, Weaver, Bozeman, Holmes, Taylor, Minter and Raley. I know you wanted to keep Clay Craig and Seima Golso talked about how Clay, he goes to the Cubs, can still come back because he's a free agent at the end of the year.
Speaker 25: He said, you know what, these guys don't come back. I know it's happened occasionally. He's not coming back. You know what kills me about Clay Holmes. This is the one guy that the Genius got right. Let's be honest. The one guy he made he was a relief pitcher with the Yankees. He made him a starter and he was a quality, solid starter. The one guy that of all the moves he made that he got right. Okay, all these other guys at disasters, Polanco, Simeon, Bashett, Robert, they all stink. Peralta, he's stunk now. They got rid of him too. And the one guy that the Genius turn smarter than everybody. I think he you know, the great athletic ability. I heard he was the captain of the chess team at Harvard. Okay, you know I don't want to hear it any It's a freaking joke, a joke. So the one guy that was Eddie Good Holmes he gets rid of. There's no way he's coming back. Who the hell wants to come back to this mess.
Speaker 5: No, you're right, and the company. Now he's not coming back. Let's take him a lot of money. I mean, coman can still pay him a lot of money. Then you may come back.
Speaker 25: He's not coming back. I don't think it's gonna be no baseball next year.
Speaker 5: Well that's true.
Speaker 25: Get ready for that, baseball fans that there's not gonna be There's no way.
Speaker 5: And I gotta tell you, uh, you know, because we've been talking about for a year. Actually met the guy at my buddy Keith Cantris's dinner a couple of weeks ago. He's like the new Marvin Miller, and he said to me, No, it's not gonna be baseball now. That's not gonna be in two years, but one year it's gonna be gone. And when you look at what the Dodgers did this weekend getting scooped up from the Tigers, Oh my god.
Speaker 25: That's why that one team scoob bro Let me ask you a question, Okay, all right, go back you you well, you're you're a lot yoga to me. But still you go back to the mid seventies when Bowie Kune voided Charlie Finley tried to sell off his plays he sold. He tried to sell Joe Rudy and Roley Fingers to the Red Sox by the Blue that he remember yep, okay, all right, so booie Coon steps and says, no, you can't do that, You're not doing that. And where's where's Manford? Where is he? How could the Dodgers possibly get this guy? School? Can you tell me that? How is that possible? If this was George Steinbrenner doing it, they'd be killing them all they'd be doing, be killing starting. Yankees are buying a champion. That's what we heard for freaking years. And I'm not a Yankee fan, but I'm sticking up for George, who should be in all fame. By the way, that's a joke though, But I mean, so it's unbelievable, bro, How did Dodgers get this guy?
Speaker 5: I mean, and think about this. The Dodgers spent a ton of money on Kyle Tucker, who just started hitting about a week ago.
Speaker 25: They gave all that extremely overrated way go ahead.
Speaker 5: And they gave all that money to it to Edwin Diaz, a former met closer, has been hurt all year, so They've given these guys money that other teams can't afford to pay them. They're not even playing some of these guys.
Speaker 25: What needs to be done in this offseason? Okay, not only does he need to be a salary cap, clearly they need to be that, but they need a floor because you got to have these teams like Pittsburgh, like Tampa, even though they continue to win, right like Kansas City, like these teams, they don't want to spend any freaking money at all. Okay, they got to spend x amount of money they have to spend a certain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Tampa, you just said, Kevin Kass gets ninety wins every year. They got Parolta. They're in first place right now? How do you have the Tampa Bay Race.
Speaker 25: I'm not hammering, I'm just saying, but they look, I mean he just traded for Parolta. I mean so now, the the Rais are the one team that knows how to do it on a limited budget.
Speaker 5: If you will, I mean, good, could you make the could you make the argument what that just said and they're doing it every year? You talk about the Yankees, you gotta make that is Kevin Cash not an amazing manager?
Speaker 25: Well, I mean it's also the you know, the g I'm not sure the GM is there or whatever, but it's also that you know, these guys know how to do it, They know when to get rid of guys. You know, they obviously have a very good farm system where they developed these kids, and then when they got to pay them, they let them go. You know generally what happened right, you know, with Tampa. But the Dodgers, thatuation is out of control. And like I said, if this was George Steinbern and the Yankees doing what the Dodgers are doing now, they'd be getting killed. They be getting killed by Major League. It really was an absolute freaking misgrace. I hate the Dodgers. Let me tell you, there is no team in sports now and this is accompass in a lot of territory. Bro with your Patriots, the Dolphins, the Celtics, a lot of teams that could that could get that title. For for Beningo, I can't stand the freaking Dodgers. I hate them, Okay, I can't stand them. Well, look whatever you want here, whatever the dog I heard, you know, I heard probably I heard Mike Trout is coming and they're gonna make a trade Schwar. Philly is gonna give him Swar. But it's a joke.
Speaker 5: They're ruining baseball. They're gonna win the World Series for the third consecutive year, and there'll be no baseball. I want to shift gears to what two other sports?
Speaker 25: Yes the way, By the way, let me just say this to him. I know where you're going, but I want to say, is what's a bigger disaster Sterns or the w n B. A.
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna get there too. Don't worry, I'll get there. Uh in ten days, Your New York Jets will hote the Buccaneers. In eleven days, my Giants will host the Vikings. That's right, all leading up to Game one, which, of course, both teams play on Sunday, the thirteenth, the Jets at Tennessee one o'clock. The Giants will host Dallas the first Sunday night game. Don't beget there's a Wednesday night game this year. The Patriots and Seahawks gonna we played the Super Bowl.
Speaker 25: We got a Thursday game in Australia because Australia. Everybody in Australia is clamoring for the now.
Speaker 5: At the Australians, forty nine ers and rams. It's all nonsense moving all over the But I guess you know, I saw an Instagram reel yesterday that this guy Bart Scott and there's a reason why ESPN fired him. Okay, but Chris Colin loves him. Don't beget when Colin replaced Bran Sessa on the band it was Calin, Maggie, Bart Scott. It was a terrible show. Terrible show. So Scott's on with Colin last night. I know Geno's black, and I know Bart Scott was a Jet, but he was literally yelling and screaming that the Jets are better off with Geno Smith than the Giant and so on with Jackson DWT.
Speaker 25: Well, I mean, come on, I mean you know, I mean really bought. I mean, look Gino. Gino's a solid veteran guy, which the Jets need right now. I do want to see this kid Kate Kate club Nick at some point. But would I rather have a young, second year, potentially great young quarterback or would I have a veteran thirty five year old and Gino Smith? I mean, come on, Bart, really.
Speaker 5: Ridiculous, right, ridiculous?
Speaker 25: What is he?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: What and Aaron Rodgers. Yes, they're being interviewed by Pat mckaby.
Speaker 25: When he was ripping Fauci, how good was that?
Speaker 5: He asked him about the Pittsburgh Steelers, and all Rogers wanted to talk about Rice Bauci. You know what now that we bought it up Lewis he got two minutes cutting number ten. Pat McAfee ESPN asks Anwon Rodgers about the Steelers, and all the former Jet quarterback wanted to talk about was Tony Bouci. Cut number ten.
Speaker 14: You've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey have another year. Mike McCarthy and here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season? Like that's a real thing, it feels like, cause is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome? Like how do you kind of view this year verse maybe the years of the past.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna plead the fifth okay, okay like that.
Speaker 17: Like that absolute coward, Tony absolute Sarah, are.
Speaker 4: You kidding me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 17: You got a pardon and you're and you pleaded over a hundred times at the White House what are you scared of?
Speaker 15: Tony?
Speaker 17: I thought you were the science. Yeah yeah, I thought you or I am science and you get up there and you can't answer a question.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: And how much time did network spend of that?
Speaker 17: How much time did they spend on my responses every week on my vaccination stat at a Taylor at Travis's wedding? They did they do even a minute? Did they do even a minute on Tony Fauci?
Speaker 12: I don't think i've heard that.
Speaker 5: You got the idea Roger sipping the ESPN. Let's put Pett McCabe in a rough spot. That was That was great? Wasn't that great?
Speaker 25: You know what I gotta tell you, man, I love Rodgers. I gotta I gotta tell you this. I absolutely love the guy. We should look. I don't want to get back to him with the jets and everything that went down and whatever happened to happen. I don't want to rehash it now, but you know you gotta love him of course, telling it like it is. How about that? What a surprise, bro?
Speaker 5: Here's another great cut for you. You mentioned the WNBA. This is Riley Gaines. He was an amazing swimmer. Who got beat by the boy.
Speaker 25: I love Riley Gains.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Thomas Peter in the pool and at the University of Pennsylvania were dropped off my daughter Eva this week.
Speaker 25: Egulations. By the way, she's going to the IVY League.
Speaker 5: Bro Yes, Ivy League.
Speaker 25: Maybe maybe Eva could eventually be like the met president of baseball operation.
Speaker 5: Why not he went to Harvard. She's going to you pay be better.
Speaker 25: She'd be better than starting.
Speaker 5: Of course, she's actually in a law school there. They got Lebron James T shirts everywhere.
Speaker 25: It's funny to say, God, but he didn't wait for the Knicks to play Lebron in the playoffs and stick it up his ass, Say you're right now.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be there for the Sixers and Nixter in the regular season. And I'm already going November eighth to see my Giants take on the Eagles and Billy and visit Ava that same weekend. But here here is Riley.
Speaker 23: Gaines to.
Speaker 25: Lincoln Financially.
Speaker 5: I've done that before the Veterans Stadium and got very ugly.
Speaker 29: You know that.
Speaker 5: Here's Roley Gaines cutting number eight. Play this for Aningo. Wh'll get a kick out.
Speaker 13: Of this if the WNBA's goal is to become the most inclusive league in the history of ever and to hit a pretty big payday. Then they just got the opportunity of a lifetime thanks to Clay Travis introducing the Nashville Balls, the most inclusive team in all of WNBA history. Clay Travis vows to make it a one hundred percent trans team, meaning all players would be men identifying as women. He tweeted this, I'm prepared to buy WNBA expansion franchise and locate.
Speaker 21: Them in Nashville.
Speaker 13: I pledged to have a one hundred percent trans team, all men who identify as women. I will also employ a one hundred percent trans coaching staff. Most inclusive team in history. But Clay's not just saying it, He's putting his money where his mouth is. He offered the WNBA ten million dollars for a head to head basketball game between the defending WNBA champions, the Las Vegas Aces, and a boys' high school state title team of his choice. If the boys win, he'll give them ten million dollars to distribute as they see fit to their team members. Game on pay per view, with all profits donated to Tunnel to Towers to provide mortgage free homes to families of the see soldiers, police and first responders. If the Aces were to beat the boys team, he would give the WNBA ten million dollars. And I don't think he's kidding because he just gave Vanderbilt Law School ten million dollars. So the WNBA gets to own the title of most inclusive league. They get to showcase their women's ability, and the proceeds go to a good cause. We've heard from virtually every WNBA coach at this point and the league itself that inclusivity is in fact the goal.
Speaker 5: So what say you?
Speaker 13: WNBA? Just know if you'd declined the offer that makes you bigoted transphobes buy your own standard. I'm ready to buy my Nashville Balls merch. I cannot believe this is real life.
Speaker 5: It is real life, man. Look, this is a racist league. They beat up Caitlyn c All the black. Of course he's white. Sophie Cunningham stepped out. She tries to protect them. There's no question about it. Now, you got the trans whole deal with this league. I mean this league. Honestly, Joe Binningo needs to go away.
Speaker 25: So it's absolutely brutal. You know, it's so right. I didn't know Klay Travis had that kind of money. But anyway, but be that be that as it may be, that as it may. You know, why aren't there any before I even get into the how they treat could you let me say this first? Who I get into the whole trans thing? Okay? All right? Could you imagine the NBA loves Victor Win Bayama. He's the new posted child of the NBA. Okay, you watched the playoffs last year against the Nicks. You saw how he officials treated this guy. I mean, we got no calls. They had Kaul Anthony Towns and trout, foul trubble every game.
Speaker 15: It was.
Speaker 25: It was an absolute joke. They love one Byama. They put him on the cover of their NBA you know, Madden Game, whatever the hell you want to call it. Okay, you love them. Could you imagine the you know, the NBA. You know, whether it was when Bayama, whether it was Michael Jordan, whoever, the great players were being treated the way Caitlyn Clark gets treated in the WNBA. Could you a Maxine wow?
Speaker 5: Wow, Well, hold on a second, because there was a white star in the NBA. Who took a little bit about his name was Larry Bird. Now she's white, Caitlyn Clark. Now, no, no, that's the problem. It's not that she's a great fighter. No, it's not she's white. Well, Larry Bird went a little bit of that too, thank god, not as bad, and you would think twenty twenty six we'd be past that. So there was a little bit of that. But you're right, she's the best player in the league and she gets her ass kicked every night.
Speaker 25: Every night. Of course, bro, they don't like her because she's white and she's straight. Let's be honest, let's throw that in there too. I mean, too's true. There's no question about that. There's no question. But going back to this other thing about the WNBA. Okay, so everybody wants inclusivity. I think the coach of the Fever had something about we support trans you know whatever, women, men, whatever. Okay, So maybe with the league. I don't see any trans women, okay in the WNBA. So maybe that's what they need. Maybe they need a few in there who would come in and probably dominate the league. Right, let's be honest, probably come in and dominate. Maybe, Is that what they want do they want? Do they really want trans women with call them women playing in the w NBA? Is that what the league wants?
Speaker 5: They think they do? And here comes Talls, hopefully with a wig and look.
Speaker 25: Out exactly right, exactly, that's all you need. Some big guy, some guy that could really play, right. Maybe maybe an NBA player who isn't that very good in the NBA. You know what, I'll identify as a woman for a while and I'll go I'll go into the WNBA and dominate. Is that what is that what they want?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Basically yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 25: It's absolutely ridiculous. And I love this girl, Sophie Cunningham, like you give her all the credit in the world that she's also extremely attractive. I I you know, so that no doubt this girl is gonna she don't need to the fact, neither does Caitlin. Neither of them really need the w NBA. What they should do is get the hell out of it. Maybe go play in Europe would be appreciated, whatever, whatever. Okay, I know they're making money off the court and all of that, and and how about the fact the top player in the w NBA, And I think it's Adriel Wilson. I think she's the most is the highest paid player. I think she's making a million dollars a year.
Speaker 5: I think she's in Las Vegas who won the championship.
Speaker 25: Right a million dollars a year, which is nothing in professional sports. As you know, I mean, that's the you know, that's the twenty twenty fifth player on or the last guy in an NBA roster's making a million dollars a year. I mean, let's be honest about it. You know, they finally are making a little money, and now this is what you get. And where would they be without the NBA bro without the NBA funding them, where would they be?
Speaker 31: What? What guy?
Speaker 25: What streat guy? Is watching that league?
Speaker 5: No nobody with it.
Speaker 25: And I don't even think they want straight men watching it. I don't even think they want that. I remember seeing I forget who the girl was. There's a number of years ago she wrote something, we don't watch streat man watching our game. We don't need you. Are you serious?
Speaker 23: Come on?
Speaker 25: And I and I and let me let me also say this to Sid I watched I like watching women's college basketball. Okay, I watch it. I get into a yukon the Yukon women South Carolina. I don't love doing Staley, but I like watching a team. They're always good, you know.
Speaker 5: I like watching the women's college many years Tennessee you with Pat Summit for many years when.
Speaker 25: She was there. Now i'll show you what. I can't think of her name now, the coach down there, she was, she was at bail or two one there whatever. I like watching the women w n b A. You couldn't pay me enough money to watch that. I know you really, you know, And it's a joke. And they're making themselves into even more of a joke. I mean, can you be Oh god, I don't know what else to say. Can I say one more thing too? You know people have said, you know, look, you're a sports guy, you shouldn't get involved in politics. Well, unfortunately sports is all about politics now, sid I mean right or wrong.
Speaker 5: And that's why I've been so successful. It's not a big deal. I'm not the only one. I'm not gonna look at Clay Travis. Clay Travis is a sports guy. He's doing phenomenally well. There's a lot of us now. Stephen Ain't Smith is doing a lot.
Speaker 25: He was on my show here yesterday he was politics.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was on the show yesterday. He was terrific. So there is a a very natural cross section. People go to me, how was the transition so easy? I said, it's the same thing. Just substitute President Trump for the Giants. Same thing, right, same passion, same hatred. I hate the Jets, I hate the Democrats.
Speaker 25: It's the same thing, right.
Speaker 5: But I love you and you're great again. You're always great.
Speaker 25: God, this is one of the Jets every year, I know.
Speaker 5: But I don't really hate the Jets, mind.
Speaker 25: I mean, I don't hate the Giants. I don't hate the Giants.
Speaker 5: I don't hate the Jets either.
Speaker 25: I don't know I hate. You know what I hate? I actually hate my teams more the match. The Jets give me a Jet. It's true, championship. I still can't believe it, but whatever, you know what I mean, Bro, I don't my teams aggravate me more than any other team I know.
Speaker 5: Joe, I love your great appearances always today, so much fun, Joe BERNINGO your great Thank.
Speaker 25: You so much, Sidney author, Nothing but love, bro, God blessed and congratulations to your daughter at Penn.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. I appreciate that she is doing great at her first day of classes yesterday. My little girl Ava Caroline Rosenberg, little girl, she's twenty two years old. But thank you, Joseph Beningo, You're amazing. Every Saturday on wa N once a week with us. That was a fun discussion. We'll take a break when we get back. You guys love him. On Tuesdays, so do we. The Great Cop The Voice of New York, Uncle Bo, Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: This will be the first time I go to Rio's because I got the table lot she was given to me this Friday night. But it's not going to be the same. I know Michael Rappaport and his wife are coming and some others, but ain't going to be the same without my man Boddle, the best cop and now the best voice here in New York on this show every Tuesday, Uncle Bob Good Tuesday morning, Buddy, how are you hey?
Speaker 23: Shid?
Speaker 25: Very very good.
Speaker 23: And I hope I see in Southampton because I'm going out for the big Bruce Blakeman thing there with with golf over there.
Speaker 5: That's on the fourteenth. I've been invited to go and speak. I'm not sure about that one, but I will be in West Hampton this Sunday night.
Speaker 23: Well, I just got to find out. You're going to rails. We're gonna be sitting at table one in first class or you're in the back with steerage.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Talk to you after the show. You know the guys who got me the table. My guess is it's a pretty good table, bow not as good as yours. You got the best, you got the best one.
Speaker 23: All right, I'm coming with a lot of stuff said. You know, I mean, people have to understand, with all respect the sports and everything else, we're on the We're on the verge of destruction here, and let's start right away. You know what if you think that judges released too many criminals, hey, just wait where your home face used to be Brooklyn here, says replaced all the Democratic brces in New York County of Brooklyn. Now, Mandommi there is picking criminal court judges and civil court. Mandamie's nineteen member that he had puts his sham together with this committee and they review a judge. How about no Jews at all? Thirty five percent of lawyers in New York City.
Speaker 5: Jewish fourteen one hundred and forty thousand. I had the young lady on last week who talked about this. It's a nineteen person committee, eighteen people plus the chair. They did, they did actually recommend a Jewish man who everybody loves. His name is John Levienthal for this judge position. The mayor never ever, ever, ever vetos this ever, but this scumbag he vetoed Leventhal. He claimed there was because Leventhal was part of the Gallain Maxwell trial. Nonsense. He did it because Leventhal is Jewish. Yeah.
Speaker 23: And then he appointed this other of whatever the hell it is. I don't know what the transformer Sophia Elijah, who represented multiple cop killers. What's wrong?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 23: What about that? You care about?
Speaker 25: This other guy?
Speaker 23: And then all of a sudden, his committee here, it's it's you know what, His whole committee are made up of legal aids, public defenders and all these indecent pieces of garbage. These are the people that are running our judicial system. Brooklyn is dead. Your friend Coron's under indictment. They're finished. They used to be the big hot shots. Ain't no hot shots anymore. Brooklyn is controlled. Not Do you say, let's call it like it is. Brooklyn has now become under communist leadership.
Speaker 15: And this is it.
Speaker 23: You know what ninety percent of the primaries, all they do is run one communist candidate.
Speaker 15: That's it.
Speaker 23: And you know what else, We have to get Wall Street to grow a set of balls. All of a sudden, everybody's moving down, you know. And then when you look, get this race in Texas, you know this, this Ken Taxon against this teller Camco Jerkoff. It's he's leading. And what they wanted to do in Texas now all the good conservative people. They want to put a lot of food in the public schools. They want flags, they want saria for patrols, they want to do all these things. People, don't you get what's going on? Are you waiting? Are you waiting to go into the into what did they call those things where they wear this where they water stars in Germany? What they call them both not the concentration camp, before the concentration.
Speaker 5: I don't know that they were just concentration camps.
Speaker 23: Your Jewish history. They put them in ghettos and they made them wear Jewish stars.
Speaker 5: And they made them work, and they made them work. They had actually worked under the streets.
Speaker 23: Exactly what's going on right now? And then all of a sudden, Mondumbie, this piece of garbage wanted to speak that funeral for Angel. Rampert said that hero, sergeant, do you know something? Now? The mondummy is part of this. She set she I tore the ones that are controlling. I ran death to America garbage face, smiling face, mundummy, stay away from the nine old.
Speaker 5: Now that now you brought that up before you go to nine to eleven. There was some city council members who said the mayor should have been their shame on you. But Miranda Devine wrote a great story in Yesterday's New York Post. You read it exactly talk about and she was just talking about the soldier, not nine to eleven. You listen to me every second, every day, bo, you know him all over this. We gotta keep this man away from that site. He won't he'll still go, but he gotta make plenty of noise.
Speaker 23: No, and tell Frank to suck it up. There is that now shut up for ready, Frank. You know you want me to support you, but when you have your mouth.
Speaker 6: I got he couldn't be there.
Speaker 23: Okay, you tell the families. I got friends that lost the loved ones lost loved ones there, it's twenty five years ago. And this may of Mondommie, this communist, his beliefs are to destroy this country. And did you see anything on the news ADC, NBC, WPIX, not a damn thing about our petition that we put together that I signed. Nothing about this petition to keep this scumbag away. And you don't want to know something that family, God bless that American United States Army sergeant the angel all I can say she was American? And who killed up who killed up your friends? Your CI friends from my ran kill that soldier and you remember that? And who killed the people on nine to eleven? Your CI friends and Iran state all out of here. Now let's talk about my bodega friends. Okay, I got a lot of friends in old bodega's all over the point they gotta lost to now Mondami wants to get these grocery store first. Who was gonna be free grocers? Now it's thirty percent of you know what he's doing. He's put these nonprofit scumbags. Oh but you need an id A membership I for you don't need an idea them out you paint the garbage communists at Oh. All I have to tell you is right now. Remember the kid that get a cop, that got hit the head with the snowball, with this West africanness.
Speaker 5: There was snowball.
Speaker 25: Yeah, and you don't want to say he was robbed.
Speaker 23: He was indicted for three robberies three weeks ago. Guess what, that's fat brand, You're fat past you let them go again now here, this is very important. These DSA scumbis communists. Let's go with communists.
Speaker 25: What they are.
Speaker 23: All they are is on the line for the Mandami Employment Agency. None of them can get a job. These are all fools. Here. You got all these socialists, every one of them. He put into all these positions. They never had a real job before. You know, who gets them a job? Smiling faith get the balls, check out what's around them, and then all of a sudden to pay the Oh then mondummy, this smiley faith pope says, you know, I'm distributing my whole salary to the DNA. Yeah, because I'm making so much money, which is non profits. You've contributed your stars. You got police protection. Cop, stop protecting his garbage. All I take say, let me kill this let me keep going, said please, I got plenty of suf I was just out in National County. We're one of the greatest police commissioners, Pat Rider. Last week you gonna learn, you wanna learn.
Speaker 25: People don't know what.
Speaker 23: He's doing when he gets a violent criminal, violent criminal violence affairs and all of a sudden you arrange say of a ten year old little girl, what over the hell is this? He turns them all the eyes into federal law. This hunt goal now has threatened to fire him if he continues to do it. A hulk of snaggletude. You know what they should do. They should kidnap you, and you know what, they should keep you in a room. If they haven't, will make a move on my good Pat Rider. The safest community in America. And this is what discovered. That's why we must we must alike Bruce Blakeman, We've got to put a what's that thing when they put around the mop a gag on Snaggle dude. We got to put a gag on him. Okay, Now, all of a sudden, you got all these New Yorkers All of a sudden, your friend Hernandez, this is a point, Joe Hernandez, comes up with some good stuff. He states that seven hundred and ninety nine corporations, only about zero point two percent are corporate filers, but yet they account for seventy four percent of the corporate tax revenue. Also states ninety nine thousand tax players, less than one percent of the files, pays forty five percent of the personally youth tax. According to Hernandez, that top two hundred tax payers contribute approximately five point five billion state aglages. Hernandez argues that tax base is concentrated and these cities, estimated one hundred and seventy six high income residents have left this day, left the State Act, talking about fifty billion dollars who are losing. But Mundummy has no idea about this. Monda, we wonder why we have money problems in the earth. He doesn't even want to.
Speaker 15: Look at it.
Speaker 23: I just picked up the post this morning, and I see a full lifeguard that has a pension of five hundred and seventy thousand dollars a year, a plug lifeguard. And all of a sudden, you have fifty two retirements, all the tours of death. You know my retirement. You know my retirement famous to take the boat needle. I didn't get this a billion. I had thirty line of duties. I didn't take it. I pulled my paper, said you know what I get? I get twenty seven hundred dollars a month. Oh, excuse me, twenty seven thousand dollars a year. That's what I get. And then all of a sudden, you got Mundummy's Universal health care for children is another one. All of a sudden, he said, it's going to be six billion dollars now, dickhead, because you don't know how to account. Now it's nine billion dollars. And this is what is twenty seven thousand dollars per kid? He has no idea what the heuse?
Speaker 25: Hey, guess what.
Speaker 23: Hate crimes are up?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 25: No, oh everything?
Speaker 23: Try Hey, crimes are up nine point two percent, fifty seven percent or June, that's there. Tranted prime is up. You know another big scam you see over flushed when you go over get your Chinese food over there. All of a sudden, you got these social dates head for senior citizens building over one hundred million dollars. The New York Posts gotta give him credit. They did a story on this thing, and they went there ft the storefronts. Is that sounds delia fty star fronts. Nobody in there and they f on only one hundred million dollars a year. Oh, I tell you, sid you know what. These are things that.
Speaker 25: Are our lives.
Speaker 23: This is our lives if we don't face the fact that we are being taken over. I don't want to hear people say, oh, how did that happen? I was just out, all out with us at my house and some guy comes over in the f trump, f you both. He wanted to fight with me, right. The only problem is what what would I tell you that punching this guy out? What I get? I get locked up. I'd beat the headline. You know what, I walk away? I say, you know what, look up the word loser. Collo my god, I'm gonna read my post. Get away from me. This is what we faced, and I'm telling you right now, said Keith, preaching the proof, because you're the truth of this city, in this state, and America is gonna wake up. Hopefully. I hope all these DSTA candidates get elected. You know what, the choice will be very obvious, courteous country, whether you're gonna vote for a communists or you're gonna vote for someone else. That will be the truth. Everyone's afraid about these dstate candidate communists being elected with the primaries. I want him to be elected now. The choice is gonna be there, and every stumbay to vote FROMM will get there.
Speaker 5: What an amazing appearance there. It is, folks every Tuesday, the former great cop Uncle boll. He is so passionate. I love it. And everything he says is true. Everything he says is true. He comes on with great opinions and great numbers. He did mention snaggletooth. I think Bruce Blakeman is back on this show tomorrow. He put him on weekly. And I am going to try to get to the Hampton's on the fourteenth Southampton with Bruce and Steve Whitkoff. I was with Bruce a week ago today at Horrible Lights in lew and Sidgs neighborhood of good buddy Sean, and Bruce had this to say about me.
Speaker 17: Let me tell you some.
Speaker 26: Sid told you the truth. We didn't know each other at all, and he was supporting my opponent. And I said to him, I said, listen, I said, why are you supporting my opponent? He said, well, she's a very nice woman. I said, I know, I like her too, but her policies are on the wrong side. And I chipped away, chipped away, chipped away, and find I got his endorsement. And quite frankly, that's the reason I got over the top of the first time.
Speaker 21: You say, because the Siros.
Speaker 12: Bring me a prime.
Speaker 26: This guy is one of the great patriots in America, and he tells it like it is.
Speaker 21: He doesn't mince his words.
Speaker 5: There's no filter.
Speaker 15: We all know that.
Speaker 21: So let's hear it again for the great sig.
Speaker 2: Ros sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: Giovanni Galante, and he's the man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration Memorial service coming up this year. Twenty five years. This is the one that's gonna hurt. But she deserves it. It's been twenty five years. If you had a chance to talk to Grace today, what would you tell him?
Speaker 6: Which I would say, he got me on that. Sorry, Yeah, it's okay. Something she's missed. She definitely missed her parents, her sister, her brother, my family, we all miss her. We all won't wish we could. She would be the person to be the first call to us. We miss that, We miss her being around, The attention that she gives to everyone. It's it's something you can't even put in words. You can't when you meet people that especially, you know, there's not much that you can really emphasize.
Speaker 7: It's it's just a matter you have to know her to just understand. And people that did, they all say great things. Till today, there's not one soul that says something that.
Speaker 5: But he's a great and freedoms and all that stuff. That's great, but don't get me abstratched. And they're talking about real people's feelings and emotions, and you know, God forbid, somebody went to work one day. Rachel, You know, I don't know if you'd be saying the same thing today.
Speaker 15: I will.
Speaker 5: You know, take it easy, okay, you know, well, he deserves to be there. He should be there. No, we shouldn't. Bad guy, very bad guy, anti American friends, all these people that he surrounds himself with that hate this country. No, you forfeit the right. You're not guaranteed all this this is nonsense. That's where we are what we are today because everybody, everybody is guaranteed all they arrive, they'd say what they want to say. It's okay, No, no, there's got to be some exceptions. There's got to be some some interpretation.
Speaker 4: Not that easy.
Speaker 5: He went through this with the Prohamagh. Nonsense. Hey, that's the first amendment, right, Sure, go up by October seventh. That's at first amendment, right, young girl raped in the streets, babies putting ovens, that's their first amendment.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 5: But I guess it is right, Judge the Polatano, This judge the Polatano had the nerve to sit there with Max Blumenthal, who I think is a kid of Dick Blumenthal, and Dick is a perfect name, and take me to task. He called me an orden Zionist judge of Polatano. Thank you for the maple syrup, but shove it up your ass, okay, arden Zionist. I'm a human being, and what the Israelis went through that day, you should be furious about, not okay, sitting on a college campus with a bunch of kids, or hating on the Jews who were the victims. And Max Blumenthal, he's a Jew. Give me a break. So if your heart doesn't bleed for Giovanni, then you got issues, you really do. And the mayor he doesn't deserve any sympathy on anything in this city now, he does not. I don't believe because he was elected in a bunch of morons, has the right to be everywhere at all times. Sorry, stay away, mom, Donnie. Do the families a favor. They don't want you there, not one family, not one. They hate you. I hate you. Most of the New York hates you, and even people that voted for you are starting to hate you. Buyer's remorse all over this city. We hate you, Mom, Donnie, don't go. Give these families a break. Okay, they've been through enough. They lost fathers and sons, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, sons and daughters. You don't deserve to be there. Don't be there. Show once. Here's your one time to show that you actually do have a heart. I don't think you do, but here's your one opportunity to say I've got a heart. Stay home. Watch October seventh videos of your wife. We'll take a short break. He happens to be the brilliant legal mind over at Fox News Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Greg Jarrett. Greg, there's a lot to get to, but I guess we'll start with as his friends call him, which Chris Como did, but then Chris went the other way. But I saw his initial Instagram talking about how his buddy Tony Fauci was treated on barely. He has since changed out. I know that, but I know what he said it initially. Anyway, getting back to Anthony Fauci, I think a lot of the frustration, Greg, is that the people who knew this guy was lying for years, starting with my guest on this show yesterday, HHS Secretary Bobby Kennedy wrote a book about it, and some of my other good friends. They knew this guy lied for years and people died. It wasn't like he lied about what he had for lunch today. People died. But the frustration is, really he was pardoned by Joe Biden. There's no real repercussion coming his way, or is there.
Speaker 29: Well, first of all, so it good to be with you. It's inappropriate. You played brain sellad surgery when you talk about Fauci, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good job by on your part. Thank you.
Speaker 23: Uh.
Speaker 29: You know, Senator Rand Paul has said that his committee is going to vote on contempt charges against Fauci in the next several days. Although I do have to say that, you know, as a lawyer, the Fifth Amendment invoked by Fauci last week does have very broad protections. And remember, Fauci's preemptive pardon would not have protected him if he was accused of wine during the hearing last week, which is why his lawyers told him to clam up. So you know, we'll see if contempt charges can actually be brought by the DOJ might have to be litigated. I know that a bunch of Senators Josh Holly included, say, well, you know the you have to read Brown versus Walker, the Supreme Court decision. Well, first of all, that was in eighteen ninety six, and second of all, if you read the opinion, the person testifying in that case, in addition to a pardon, received immunity from Congress, So that case is not exactly on point. I will say that, you know, Senator Paul has long argued that Fauci lied and covered up COVID's origins, and I think that's true, and Fauci's diary is self incriminating because publicly, Fauci was insisting that COVID came from a natural, natural source, you know, in the Chinese marketplace. Privately, in his diary he's conceding that it likely came from the very Wuhan lab that he Fauci had funded, making Fauci arguably complicit in millions of deaths, and that would explain Fauci's alleged deceit. He didn't want anybody to know he played a role in creating the deadly virus. So we'll see where this goes. But Rand Paul seems determined to hold Fauci accountable.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 29: Uh, So we'll wait and see good.
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting, Greg, because people get mad at me because I turn everything into politics, even the Mets. I can't went for the Mets anymore because of Ma'm Donnie and you know, and the Mets traded away one of my favorite players, Peter Linzo, because he liked Trump and Lindora's wife works for Mam Donti. Everything for me is about packle Shid, not everything about politics. Even this is Democrats are still still supporting this guy. They still love him despite all the evidence that people died because of him. Republicans seem to be a lot smarter even in this case. Greg Jarrett politics plays a oh yeah.
Speaker 29: I mean, look, so many of the government dictates during the pandemic were excessive, they were harmful, and they weren't based on science. Lockdown, school closures, social distancing, the masking, mandatory vaccinations. And Fauci was a big part of it. He was issuing behind the scenes orders, he was the face of it in front of television cameras. He was shutting down anybody who dared to disagree with the Great Anthony Fauci. And of course you recall he famously said attacks on me, right, attack on science, as if he was the personification of science.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 29: But you know, so much of it, as I say, was not based on science at all. In Fauci's diary reveals his deceptions. And yet the media became witting accessories. They promoted these draconian measures without questioning them and suppressing any legitimate disagreements. Dissent was denounced as dangerous disinformation. So you know, it was media malpractice in the extreme.
Speaker 5: It really was. And we were conspiracy theorists. And you know, if you already did your homework on Fauci. You know you do, Greg budd and so did Bobby. He did this with AIDS. You know, he screwed up with AIDS. Still he told people that you get it transmits with the air. He actually he came up with that medication that was not helpful. So it didn't start with COVID. Tony Bauci, as his friends call him, did the same thing with AIDS.
Speaker 29: Yeah, Anthony Fauci left in his wake a stream, a long line of you know, mistakes that have caused enormous damage. And it's about time that are reckoning and an accountability is overdue. So I hope it happens me too.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get to Todd Blanche. We all love Todd. He's terrific, he really is, and hopefully I think he will be confirmed today by the Senate, the whole Senate. I guess, folks, the end of the week today is a committee. I know that that one point eight billion dollar weaponization fund set up by my friend President Trump was an issue for Tillis and Cornmick. Now they've come along, Tim, So do you see anything today the railing Blanche from moving forward as our next Attorney General.
Speaker 29: Well, I really don't you know Senator is Corning and Tillis who got well, Tillis decided to retire because he was exhausted from going against Trump. Cornan of course lost Trumps support.
Speaker 25: So these two.
Speaker 29: Knuckleheads have been going on a revenge Trump review inge tour. Right, so they've been trying to, you know, use their vote to extort whatever they want, usually in opposition to Trump. All of this around the one point, you know, eight billion dollar fund could have been avoided. I mean, look, Blanche knew in advance of his confirmation hearing that Corner Untillus wanted in writing that the fund was dead or in a door nail, and frankly he should have put it in writing before the hearing even began.
Speaker 25: It would avoided all of this.
Speaker 29: But you know that now seems to be the end result. And it does look as though with Cornan until Us voting for blanche that he'll eventually be confirmed. We'll have to wait and see how that shakes out. I mean, there are other people who are Republicans in the Senate, you know, you always have question marks about so who knows how they'll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right though, about those two they're like Thomas Massey, same thing. This one is a little sensitive. But I love you, Greg, and I know you love me, so answer it to what you want. Jeanine Piro is a dear friend of ours. She worked here, We love her, and she's done a great job as US attorney in DC. But he loved President Trump too, love him like a father. I love him so much. And he hammata and he called her a choker twice, and then he said that she folded like an umbrella. So you know, look, I know Trump's upset, and I think he's right about the pool being vandalized. But at the same time, I understand why Pierro did what she did. I'm having a hard time picking a side in this one, but I did think that he came down on her pretty hard. What are your thoughts on what Trump said about Janine?
Speaker 29: Well, you know, I've known Janine for twenty thirty years, worked with her at Fox News, and you know what I mean, She's very confidence smart individual. You know, I think she made a mistake in filing such a long and lengthy dismissal of the case against the former olympian it was accused of vandalizing I think, frankly, it was a combination of mistakes made by the contractor and maybe some vandalism thrown in. Look, normally, when you file a dismissal, whether or without prejudice with a coord you just say, you know, very short, based on new evidence, we hereby dismissed the case. Instead, it was this this lengthy, lengthy, you know, pleading to the chord in which you know, she's describing an intimate detail, you know, the mistakes made by the contractor. And that was really the problem is she didn't need to do all of that, not only fueled from a lot of question marks in this case, and probably you know, in the end anger.
Speaker 5: Twisted him off.
Speaker 29: Yeah yeah, so I mean he was unnecessary to do that. I hate to sound critical, but it's not how I would have handled a dismissal.
Speaker 5: Are you being honest? He said, you love you work with the word box News, But you're being honest, and I think you're right. I agree with you. Well that's what he got, said Rosenberg, agreeing with you. So one more this Luigi MANGIONI, this guy he's something else. You know, people call me an arcisist. This guy, this guy's like listen to me. I want TV cameras in the courtroom. I mean, this guy murdered somebody in the most cowardly of passions. He shot him in the back, killed the father of two in cold blood, and yet Greg Jarrett, he's still calling the shots.
Speaker 29: Yeah, and the evidence against Mangioni is compelling. But the gun found in his backpack is forensically matched to the shell casings that the murder scene. The defender's notebook is a confessional, you know, describing his plans for a targeted killing and escape roots. So you've got motive planning, premeditation, you have digital video fingerprints, incriminating statements made by mangione I mean he's cooked in a court of law, which is why at one point the defense signaled that, oh, we're gonna shift to a psychiatric defense. Our clients suffered extreme emotional disturbance, which would mean obviously in admission that he killed Brian Thompson. They sense the bandon that, but you can't get the genie back in the bottle, so the public knows he's deadband guilty. It's a difficult case for the defense. They're not going to prevail.
Speaker 5: The kerfun But I guess he won the defense in that while, like you said, the evidence is overwhelming and they really can't prevail, but he's not going to get the death penalty, So I guess that's a win.
Speaker 29: Yeah, because the defense achieved the win you describe by knocking out the terra terrorism charges, which would have elevated second degree to first degree murder and eligible for the death penalty under New York state law. And of course they were able to knock out violence associated with stalking in the federal case which will be tried in January, and that too removed the death penalty. So you know, the defense already achieved the win of saving the guy's life.
Speaker 25: And I'm fine with that.
Speaker 29: Let him rot behind bars for the rest of his life.
Speaker 5: I'm right. And Tyler Robinson's in the same position out there in Utah, right with the Charlie Kirk killing.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 29: Absolutely, And you know, both cases, you know, are an uphill climb for the defense because the evidence is so compelling and overwhelming of guilt. But of course they enjoy the presumption of innocence and the case will eventually go to court and a jury.
Speaker 5: Craig Jarrett, you Willie, Oh you're great. I love you on TV. I love even more here. Thank you, Mike Man. It's so great for you to come on and catch up. Thank you so much.
Speaker 29: Continue playing ELP for me.
Speaker 5: You got it, Lou got that. He loves Emerson, Lake and Palmer. The great Greg Jarrett with another terrific appearance. Thank you, Greg. Jenna will take a break. He's former coworker at Box News. She's not there anymore. We're gonna find out why, and she's upset obviously with the Coomos and Bauci, Sid.
Speaker 2: And friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 32: Well, if I've become a punching bag, I'm a punching bag. But I am very happy to testify before any Congressional Oversight committee. I have nothing to hide. I have I can explain and validate everything that I've done, So you know, it's gonna be inconvenient if they actually are out there essentially threatening to make my life miserable. But it's I mean, I'm gonna do what I need to do, and that is cooperate fully because we have nothing to hide at all.
Speaker 33: Under the advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your questions on the Advisive Council. I respectfully declined, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment. I respectfully declined to answer based on the Advisive Council. I respectfully declined to answer based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Chris Cuomo came out with a Instagram video the next day where he was furious. I sent it to Justin furious with Rand Paul and Ron Johnson and all the Republicans who attacked That's the word he used. And he used the word bullshies or twice who attacked his buddy Baddy by this Tony Fauci. That's how it's friends with for Tony. Then the next day on his show, Chris Cuomo, this lion idiot says, you know what, the more I look at it, he didn't look like he had something to hide. And people are giving Chris Cuomo credit credit because he turned on Fauci. No he didn't, No, he didn't. His initial video said what they put my friend Tony Fauci through was bullshitsel then he changed his tune the next day. But I don't have to kill the cmos because my next guest who went through really a horrible time. This is not a joke. Both of her in laws, both her mother in law and father in law died under Andrew CMO's watch during COVID. She started with us and I missed in the morning twenty plus years ago. Became a huge star at Fox News every morning, the weather and other stuff. She's not there now, but she's here now, my dear friend, Johnnystein Johns, good morning, sweetheart.
Speaker 23: How are you shid.
Speaker 31: It's been a long time, my friend.
Speaker 5: It's good to have you back.
Speaker 29: I know.
Speaker 5: We spoke a bunch this weekend when I was in Pennsylvania with my daughter, and you know, obviously I thought about you throughout that whole fauci that ridiculous day on the hill. But I do want to start with Fox News because people can't figure out what happened. You weren't feeling well and then you were gone, And most people have no idea because you are very popular, very they have no idea why you were not there. What happened at Fox News?
Speaker 31: Twenty two years of doing that job, which I loved, it was, you know, the greatest job of my life.
Speaker 5: Really and really better than I miss kidding.
Speaker 31: We need a therapist on on the radio.
Speaker 23: We're going to talk about I mess.
Speaker 31: But you know, listen, if you're at a job for twenty plus years, you know you're you're doing something right. And I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis not long after I went to Fox, and I was able to manage the illness throughout my career, and I would say probably, I would say the last couple of years, the early mornings, you know, the two am getting up, it was wearing on me. And even though I willed myself to keep going, my doctor just said, you know, maybe it's time to take a break and figure it out. I wouldn't call it retirement, but for the next little while, I'm going to sort of be with my family, figure out my health situation, and then we'll see what happens. As they say, you know, the door closes and a window opens. I hope that that's the case, and I have some ideas of what I want to do. But the job that I was doing over at Fox was was really tough on my health, tough on anybody. I mean, you know what early mornings are like, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, do you know how close to death I am without MS. I mean getting up at three o'clock every day, I feel like I'm minutes from death. I swear to God, it's killing me. But you know what, yeah, why do you think? How would Stern and Donhimus look like that? I mean, come on, But on a serious note, here you are gone. But I don't believe there's any heart feelings between the two of you. Guys, I love you. I love them too, So everything's okay.
Speaker 31: Listen. It was a family. I was with a family for so long. They were my second family. I will miss many people there.
Speaker 23: But the job was.
Speaker 31: Tough on me and I had to make some pretty tough decisions.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough, Johnisteine, joining us on this Tuesday morning, right, Johnas so, we all watched Tony Fauci last week. For some of us, it's more difficult than specifically people like you, who did lose people during COVID over his nonsense, and then obviously the States and what happened here in New York was just criminal, and you lost not one but both of your in laws. Really a heartbreaking story. And everybody knows that, Johnisteine, that you went through all of this, so I'd have to imagine, Johannis said, watching Fauci, he didn't even lie. He just sit there and took the fifth, which in essence he lied. But sitting there that day he had to bring back all these horrible memories.
Speaker 31: It was hard to watch. To be honest with you, I had to turn it off because here's a guy that really wanted to be a hero of the pandemic, much like his twin. You know who I'm talking about. It's hard to say his name. The name shall not be revealed. Andrew Cuomo, you know, took the pandemic and wanted to make himself a celebrity, a millionaire, a hero. Same thing with Fauci, and as you mentioned, their families were very close. I remember a clip of Cuomo saying to Fauci when people were dying and put in body bags and refrigerators.
Speaker 15: Who's going to play us in the movies?
Speaker 5: De nero? But Gino, I remember that, I remember that.
Speaker 31: You're so disgusting, And you know, Emmy awards and five million dollar books, same with Fauci on the cover of magazines. I mean, the media propped them up, right, They allowed this kind of thing to happen. So to see mister hero of the pandemic plead the fifth over one hundred times, it was just disgusting. It was just it was heartbreaking because six years later and I'm listen, I'm grateful to Ran Paul and his team for all the hard work of digging up those stupid, dear diary entries. What an idiot putting it on government servers, My god, But to have that and be able to look back, it is heartbreaking because all these guys cared about was their celebrity, and the media propped them up. I mean CNN and Jake Tapper and all of them. It was like they were best friends. And that's not the way it should be. What are the lessons learned here? Sid you know, like put these government officials on, or these doctors or these scientists and question them throughout the pandemic. You know, Thank goodness we had Twitter x at the time, because that's where I had my voice. That's where I was questioning what was going on and why he was putting thousands of COVID positive patients into nursing homes. Like That's where I had my voice. And then the media had to follow in some way, but he was very well protected and he thrived on that pandemic and still.
Speaker 5: Is amazingly after all we've learned, and we've learned that this guy lied. Everybody knows it, okay, and all the plague the fifth one hundred and eleven times, the liberal media still protecting this guy. I'm telling you. I sent it to Justin. The next morning, Chris Cuomo was furious what they put his good friend Tony Fauci. I never heard him referred to as Tony before. I'm sorry to last week. His good friend Tony Fauci, What they put him through was bullshizzle. And somebody went to Chris and said, hey, moron, moron, it wasn't en up with the Q tips and the neuro jokes at CNN, you can do it all over again. We just got you this at News Nation show some brains. So then he goes on the night he goes, well, yeah, you know, looking back in retrospect, it seemed like you had something to hide. You got to look back at got your maron. That was clear that day that morning, But initially the first video we put out John Is trust me, was that was disgusting that my friend Tony Bouci had to go through all that bull shizzly curse twice.
Speaker 31: Trust me, Well, that just shows you that these people are just actors. They're not really journalists. Don't ever use your name as a journalist or a news reporter or somebody that actually wants to get news. You're just sort of a patsy for where the money's going to be, what your paycheck is going to pay you. And that's the hard reality of it. It's I feel like sometimes you know, free speech is only free if you're not attached to a corporation that pays your paycheck.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 31: It's just it's so disheartening what's happening in this country, said I just it's it's really tough to swallow. It's hard to watch six years later, we have no accountability. There is no one in jail, there's no one, and we're gonna have this. This is going to happen again, a pandemic or some kind of crisis is going to happen. And are we going to trust anyone anymore?
Speaker 5: We shouldn't. And I got to tell you throughout the whole mayoral process, I spent some time with Cuomo and we know that and you know it took me the last two weeks. I stuck with Curtis lee with for six years, six years, put him on the show every day so we can do is dumb act, you know, the swagman with no plan and all the Italian stuff about Cuomo every day, every day, against other people's better judgment, I stuck with him. It was literally eleven days before the election. I was on Brian kilmet show on Fox News ironically, and I said, if these numbers don't improve this week, because I was made aware of some very lousy numbers, I'm gonna have to jump ship. Not because I like Andrew Cuomo. I know everything Cuomo did to this state. I'm not a moron, but I couldn't have Mom Donnie one. And I'm right because Mam Donnie has been the worst mayor in the history of this city in only seven months, only seven months. But I didn't betray Curtis. I didn't stab him in the back. I stayed till eleven days. And during that time when I was meeting with Cuomo, I tried, you know this Janis to put you two guys together, well three guys actually more than once. I called you and said would you be willing to meet with Andrew Cuomo and if I'm wrong, say it and you didn't say no. You did not say no. But it never happened. It never happened. And my gut tells me that you never really got the apology that you deserved and needed even to this day.
Speaker 31: Of course not, of course not. And it was on his terms, if I remember it. He wanted to meet in an executive's office at Fox, and it was like, that's my house, you know, like, you're not going to bully me into meeting with one of my managers in the office while you sit there and do whatever you're.
Speaker 26: Going to do.
Speaker 31: I don't think he would ever apologize to me. I just don't think that's ever going to be possible. And if he was going to do it, I would want it on television. Wouldn't do that. But I will say this about Curtis. Curtis has been very good to my family. He has supported us. He came out to the many events that we had in support of my in laws and the thousands of people that we lost. And listen what happened with you and him? You know that's between you. I Cuomo was never going to win regardless of whether Curtis was in the race or not. I mean, that's been proven. Mom Dommy was gonna win regardless. And you told me in advance that you were going to have Andrew Cuoma on your show, and I respect you for that because I've actually lost friendships with people in the media who endorsed Cuomo without letting me know.
Speaker 5: You know, you were the first person I contacted. You were the first person, and.
Speaker 31: Mad mad respect for that, because you know, I can understand why people didn't want Mom Dommy. And as long as you call me and say to me, listen, I'm gonna say this, I know what he did, and I I'm sorry for what happened to your in laws. I have mad respect for people who are going to tell me in advance. But I had a very good friend of mine who endorsed Andrew Cuomo on their program and never told me, and it was so hurtful and to this day and to this day, it was like, you know, all you had to do was give me a heads up, because then afterwards people are like, what do you think of this person endorsing Andrew Cuomo after all of the things that you guys went through ye, so listen, I love you, I will always love you, but i'm I also have a love for Curtis.
Speaker 5: No, listen, i'm I would just say this to you. You've heard of the troll on the term Trump derangement syndrome TDS. Okay, before you get so carried away with how much Courtis loves you, yes, CDs, Okay, that's a fact. He's got Cuomo derangement syndrome. But he did during his campaign, right, it was yeah, but people died in your family, not mam okay, and his campaign was a disgrace because he never attacked the guy in the lead. All he did was got to Cuomo. So it's very nice that he was AMPI your family. But much like Trump arrangement syndrome, Curtis, it's been proving time and time again he's still doing it. Has Cuomo derangement syndrome. That's why he did it more than the love of you and the family. Just trust me. But either way, I understand why you would be indebted to him. I get it, I get it. But but the truth is he was trying to save the city, not Johannisteine. Sorry to tell you.
Speaker 31: Okay, listen, this is your program. I understand your situation, and I'm glad that you understand.
Speaker 5: Were I hundred percent. So nothing's going to change, and I agree with you. Fouti's not going to jail Cuomo. There's not many repercussions there. I don't think there maybe some some lawsuits out there that I'm not aware of.
Speaker 31: Oh no, there's there's still you know, a referral, criminal referral because he lied to Congress, which I'm trying to remind people of.
Speaker 5: Is that the time with that wasn't the time with Elice?
Speaker 15: Was it?
Speaker 23: Yes?
Speaker 31: Yes, that was the same congressional hearing when he lied to Congress about his involvement in cooking the books, you know, lying about the numbers and his you know, there's his writing on documents basically saying can we.
Speaker 23: Cross this out?
Speaker 31: So he had a role in the lies he told about the numbers of the depths in New York.
Speaker 5: Interest.
Speaker 31: Yeah, that's still that's still out there.
Speaker 5: What's going on with that? Anything?
Speaker 31: No, but every other day I'm trying to, you know, say to the Justice Department, not only do you have Fauci, but you still have a criminal referral against this guy too. So please do some work. Ye, yes, before you go on summer holiday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you. Hey, let me ask you about your husband, because at the end of the day, you mout into this family. I know you love them like your own, but it is your husband's mom and dad. I'd be missing when and ask about him. How's he doing the last six years?
Speaker 31: Well, it's tough, you know, I'm the one that kind of has the loud voice. But listen, Anniversaries, Christmas, birthdays come around and you're reminded that these people are still not with us, and that's the hard part. And when six years later you see doctor Fauci pleading the fifth when all we wanted was answers, accountability and just honesty, that brings it all back too. So listen, I just want people to remember what happened. And I think COVID maybe wanted us to just push it under the rug because it is so hard to think about. But if we don't have answers and accountability, then this is going to happen again, and the same mistakes will be made, and God forbid that ever happens. So I'll continue to try to have a voice and call it out when I can, but you know, my husband kind of suffers sometimes silence, and that's the tough part, you know.
Speaker 5: On the way out the last two minutes, you said that we're trying to find out what happened, you know, what happened Janis especially though in most so, tell my listening audience what happened.
Speaker 31: Well, I mean, before the pandemic came in, they were both in separate elder care facilities. His father was in a rehab because he was having health issues. His mom was in a nursing home with a double room waiting for her husband. We found a wonderful place that she loved that I think that they would they would have both loved together. They both had health issues before the pandemic, so we were trying to make the best out of the situation we could. They lived in a four story walk up in Brooklyn. There were always like ems people going up there, so we had to do what we thought was the best for their health. And then the pandemic comes in and we don't have any access to them at all, and we trust in our government and the people we elected to take care of our loved ones. And we find out that there were thousands of COVID positive patients put into where the most elderly, the most senile people lived. That was where Sean's parents were, and we had no control over that, and no one told us, No one told us infected patients would be put into their elder care residences. And then they died and we never had wakes, We never saw them, we never held their hands, and people didn't have funerals or wakes. There were still riots in the streets.
Speaker 7: That was okay.
Speaker 31: See, these are the things we remember. And at the time, you're just you're in an alternate reality, like what is happening here? Why can't I go mourn my in laws when there's riots in the streets, And that's okay, you know. So all these years later, it's hard to look back sid for the American public, for the world. But we have to because things were done that shouldn't have been done to us and our families, and if we don't find out the truth of what happened, it's going to happen to other families. And so that's why this is important.
Speaker 23: God, I don't want you know.
Speaker 31: It's hard. It's hard, and that's why it was hard to watch doctor Fauci plead the fifth, while he was so happy to go on everyone's program and talk about what a hero he was.
Speaker 5: Anything but you are though. You are so courageous and so great. And lou knew what twenty plus years ago when he said the Eye Man needs to hire Johannistan, I saw to God and yeah, you cried every now and then, so did I. But the truth is it was you look back. It was a great experience and it really did ready you for any challenge you're going to face at Fox. But you really didn't face much, thank God, in twenty two two years, and you're just one of the most courageous and greatest people we've ever met. Johanistan, thank you so much. We love you, and anytime you want to come on this show, you're always invited about She's not just see you know. And Andrew Cuomo to right, Curtius, I'm sorry, I'm kidding. Janis. You are really great. I love you, We all love you. We really do. Thank you so much. What a great appearance. What a courageous young lady. That is a great Janis dean man. She's been through a lot, a lot, she's got her own health issues and she lost her in laws, but She's such a smart, funny, great kid. Isn't she the fantastic she really is? Yeah, I love her. I never get mad at her. Never. Don't think she got mad at me once. I'm not even sure she did well. You deserve it.
Speaker 24: Yes, I helped her get here.
Speaker 5: No, I know, I know, I know she's great. I got nothing bad to say about Johannisteine. She does. She is fantastic. Great lady, Janas, We love you, will take a break, We're still going to speak the former Chicago bell linebacker Hall of Beamer'brian Urlacker.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast.
Speaker 5: Network, Giovanni Galante, and he's the man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration Memorial service coming up this year. Twenty five years. This is the one that's gonna hurt, but she deserves it. It's been twenty five years. If you had a chance to talk to Grace today, what would you tell her?
Speaker 7: I would I would say you got me on that one.
Speaker 6: Sorry tough, Yeah, okay, okay, she's missed. She definitely missed our parents, Her sister her brother, my family, we alls, so we all wish we could. She would be the person to be the first call to us. We miss that, We miss her being around.
Speaker 7: The attention that she gives to everyone. It's it's something you.
Speaker 6: Can't even put in words.
Speaker 23: You can't when you.
Speaker 6: Meet people that, especially, you know, there's not much that you can really emphasize. It's it's just a matter. You have to know her to just understand. And people that did, they all say great things. Till today, there's not one soul that there's something there.
Speaker 5: I know. The Worldwide News Network used her in their news this morning, and she lost her father, a firefighter that day. And she is out there saying, no, the mayor, you know, he wants to honor us, he should be there, and I vehemently disagree. And you know, the Worldwide News Network said, well, Miller said he could. She'd liked the mayor there despite some nine eleven families. Now, guys, guys, guys, it wasn't some. It's thousands, okay, and thousands of others petitions up to like eighty five thousand signatures. It's not some. I hate to be a stickler for words, but if we're gonna be honest. Thousands, not some thousands don't want the mayor there. It's not like Elizabeth Miller is part of the majority. She is in the overwhelming minority. Overwhelming and again I'm sorry her father passed away, but many, many, many more don't want that rat anywhere near that site. Take a break when we get back. He was a tremendous linebacker with the Chicago Bears for many years. He made the Hall of Fame. He's got a lot to say about the Bears moving. What They're not gonna be the Chicago Bears anymore? How could that be? And trans in the WNBA The Great Buyan Earlinecker.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 13: If the WNBA's goal is to become the most inclusive league in the history of ever and to hit a pretty big payday, then they just got the opportunity of a lifetime thanks to Clay Travis introducing the Nashville Balls, the most inclusive team and all of WNBA history. Clay Travis vows to make it a one hundred percent trans team, meaning all players would be men identifying as women. He tweeted this, I'm prepared to buy WNBA expansion franchise and locate them in Nashville. I pledged to have a one hundred percent trans team all men who identify as women. I will also employ a one hundred percent trans coaching staff. Most inclusive team in history. But Clay's not just saying it. He's putting his money where his mouth is. He offered the WNBA ten million dollars for a head to head basketball game between the defending WNBA champions, the Las Vegas Aces, and a boys' high school state title team of his choice. If the boys win, will give them ten million dollars to distribute as they see fit to their team members. Game on pay per view, with all profits donated to Tunnel to Tower to provide mortgage free homes to families of the sease, soldiers, police and first responders. If the Aces were to beat the boys team, he would give the WNBA ten million dollars. And I don't think he's kidding because he just gave Vanderbilt Law School ten million dollars. So the WNBA gets to own the title of most inclusive league, they get to showcase their women's ability, and the proceeds go to a good cause. We've heard from virtually every WNBA coach at this point and the league itself that inclusivity is in fact the goal. So what say you, WNBA? Just know if you'd decline the offer that makes you bigoted transphobes, buy your own standard. I'm ready to buy my Nashville Balls.
Speaker 5: Merch the WNBA, the all inclusive WNBA says, if you've got a penis, you can play. My next guest has a penis, and for thirteen years he distinguished himself as one of the greatest linebackers in the history of the National Football League. Between two thousand and twenty twelve, the great Chicago Bear, my buddy Brian Urlacker. Hey, Brian, good news. You can play WNBA. You're ready to play.
Speaker 15: I'm on the Nashville Balls or Tennessee Balls. I'm in.
Speaker 25: I'm not.
Speaker 15: I can't run anymore. Does it matter, don't have to do addicate. I just got to show up because I have a penis. Like you said, So I'm good. Say Travis as the man, by the way, that's amazing. His ideas are awesome.
Speaker 5: He's great. He was on this show Thursday, was on. He storific. He really is. And but you know, it's a joke, and it's not a joke, it's actually a really sad commentary, Brian, Or where we are in this country that the most common sense of things that boys should just not compete with girls. That was still arguing over that. Can you believe that?
Speaker 15: I can't. Why isn't that so controversial? I don't get it. You know, associally said it and she got so much better. How about like, I mean, WNBA should But this is the only way they get any national attention is when something like this happens, when one of their star players says something that they don't think they should say. Then they get him backlash and now all the coaches that no one knows who they are. The coaches are the other teams. I have no idea that these women are speaking out against her wearing trans kits shirts or like stuff you would never hear of, but they want to. You know, it's a story now, so they got to get their name in there because otherwise you have no idea who they are.
Speaker 5: It's true. And then as if the TRANSSEP is not bad enough, Brian, you played the National Football League, so that is predominantly black. But I don't think there's a huge race. So show I every once in a wile to hear a white guy tell me that you said it's not easy in the locker room, but right it doesn't exist.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'll tell you what. We had a great locker room. I had a blast with all my teammates. Never had any issues in that. In that element right there, it was always fun. It is predominantly black, but that's just what they that's just the way it is. But we've never had any issues in locker room. Man, we had great teammates.
Speaker 5: It was always fun for the most part. That's the case. I mean again, I did have isolated guys come out to me and say, said, you'd be surprised, but you're right. Overwhelmingly everybody loves it. You were there in Chicago for thirteen years. You had no issues, no surprise. But when you look at this league specifically and the way they treat Caitlin Clark, if you don't come out and say flat out this is a race issue, because that whole league is to black girls, and they are jealous, really jealous, and they are physically physically out of line with this crawl up, you can't tell that's a racist situation. You're not being honest.
Speaker 15: They're so jealous. It's amazing to me. What how they treat her and they get away with them and until they stop them, they're gonna keep doing it, right, I mean I do the WNA does nothing about it. That's aw And Sophie Cunningham is on now, now she's on the hit list. You know she got elbowed in the faces what two days ago? She just called for the foul and they even reviewed it and still gave her the foul. It's amazing to me, Caitlyn, I really hope that they find it some play her and Sophie goes somewhere else in play, like in the overseas or something. I still follow them because I just want that wnaac how valuable they are to their league, and they don't care. You know that they're getting a lot of attention because those two girls are getting a lot of a lot of hate throwing their way, so brings attention to a WNBA.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the good news, Brian, your beloved Chicago Bears, where you started for thirteen years. If Caitlin and Sophie don't move anytime soon, the Bears and the fever maybe playing their home games in the same state.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, right, right, yeah, I think we're still along with on that said, we got long ways to go for the Bears to be down there, but man, everything I see right now is pointing towards Indiana. Still with the way that francially, it just makes sense for the Bears to go. You know that the owners want to make money, that's their goal, and they'll probably make the most money in Indiana when it comes to the stadium. How much that costs to build it. And I don't like it, but that's what let's tell right now.
Speaker 5: I hate it, but you made the good point on this show too, that look, there's still the New York Giants and the New York Jets, even though they both play in East Motherwoo, New Jersey. Right, how far a whether they're going to be in Indiana, because my news guy asked me this, No, how far is that where they be playing in Indiana from let's say Soldier.
Speaker 15: Field from Soldiers Show that I believe it's twenty minutes further south.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's all it is.
Speaker 15: It's not crazy, it's literally so I guess they call it downtown or Chicago West or something like that down there, so it's not too far, but still not in Illinois, you know. And I think the hotel situation is gonna be a little different. It's gonna be a little harder for people to get to the games because of the you know, the lodging, all that your stuff. But the Bears fans will go. I know that's much. They're no matter where they play, I know.
Speaker 5: But it's yeah, it's still gonna be weird. It needs to be.
Speaker 15: It's gotta be the only it has to be.
Speaker 5: It has to be. I mean, is this fat stupid? I'll say, you don't have to say it, this fat stupid governor JP, you know, right a way Pritzker is he gonna do? Does he care about the Bears? Does he care?
Speaker 15: I know who he does care about? It is legal immigrants. I don't know. He's given all that money, that two point eight billion dollars to them, So I don't know. He said, you know, they gave him money to them. They were gonna they didn't want to raise taxes for the to give the Bears the stadium whatever, but he raised them anyway. So I don't know. I don't know. I don't if it's up to him, I think they'll leave, but I think someone else is gonna step in and get it done.
Speaker 5: Horrible. Well, talking about the NFL, you do reside now, Brian and Arizona, the beautiful state of Arizona, and one of my good buddies lives there, and he just won last week. It made me so so happy. A guy that you played within the league, he played for a bunch of teams while you're in Chicago, plays kicker j Biely. I know you've got with him. You guys are buddies. He gets a big win in Arizona last week.
Speaker 15: Trump was I think seven for seven or eight right here in Arizona. The guys did he back to the candidates he backed all one? Awesome? Yeah, I mean it's finally we're going back to Arizona the way he used to be. You know, there's a couple of years there where we were kind of teetering a little bit, but I think we're getting back to where we need to be now another red state. Our governor is Democrat, but I think that might be changing for a soon as well. So yeah, it's good. Jay's a good dude.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 15: I played against him. He did play a lot. Stop stay by the way he played like, yeah he did. But yeah, he's a smart guy, you know. He he's doing really well. He's very dappered up, all talks well. So it's good to see him get over that first hurdle.
Speaker 5: I think his college roommate ready for this, Brian, was Tom Brady at Mission Brady. Yeah, yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I know I play golf with it. But Jay, everyone, if anyone knows Tom, they let you know all he's the greatest of all time. He got seven seven.
Speaker 5: Rings something like that. Seven last night, Jacks six with the Patriots, one with the Buccaneers, final thirty seconds. You know, the Bears have this witch history of linebackers, and you're a Hall of Famer and you got like buckets and single terry and loaded with all these great defensive players. But offensively, outside of Walter, not a lot of names come to mind right away, not especially quarterback. Even Jim McMahon wasn't considered an all time great during those great years. But this guy, now, Caleb Williams, They say, this guy, after last year's vast improvement, could be on his way to being a really great quarterback. Do you have any anything, any opinion on Caleb Williams could.
Speaker 15: Not agree anymore. I think he's gonna be awesome. His ability to throw the football, he makes every throw, his escapability, his leadership. I think he takes it seriously. You know. Ben Jonson's the wonders for him as well. That's why Ben took the job. He said, I want that Bear's job because I think you saw how that Caylor could be after his rookie year, the improvement last year. I think he's gonna keep it getting better and better, you know. I mean he was prayed in did last year. But I'm excited they finally have a quarterback. The Beyers finally have a quarterback they could have for fifteen years. You know, the Packers have had three in the last forty years, ahead Brett, Aaron and now the kid they have now so unbelievable. How lucky they are we have I had twenty one different starting quarterbacks in my thirteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeez, that's what I said. Yeah, twenty one and thirteen years. And the Lions have golf that the vision is pretty good. The Vikings are hurting with the kid from Michigan, and now they've also got.
Speaker 15: Itigu Cayler Murray was you know Cayler Murray when he's he's got some flashes of being good. I think their head coach up there will get him. As a Kevin O'Connell, he'll get him. They give him some good looks. I think they're gonna be better than people think.
Speaker 5: Well, the good news is now that you and I are buddies. Hopefully you'll come on during the football season and talk about these games. I can't wait to talk to it.
Speaker 15: And the time change will be three hours, then it'll only be two or do we go permanent? Are we staying on the time change that we are right now?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Fantastic, fantastic. What are you doing today? You're playing golf.
Speaker 15: Today, about to work out and then I have to do chores around the house.
Speaker 5: Ah By, you're beautiful, did you list?
Speaker 25: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's how you stay married. I'm I'm be married thirty five years and jew and I get it. Brian o'locker, thank you You're amazing man. We love having you on this show. We really do keep coming back. Another great appearance. Enjoy your day. Thank you so much. Thanks taking God bless you. Brian o'locko. Right there, We're done for it today. What a great way to end it with that great linebacker.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 12: What the heck is going on here.