Speaker 1: Y'all. This is part two of a two part recap. Part one is already in your feed. Part one is Mandy sluitsker Ace Fanning, and Rachel Smith, and part two is Doug Buden and Gibson John's we're breaking it all down for you. What happened at Barravocon twenty twenty five. Okay, guys, next up to chat about Bravo Con. I've got my friend Gibson. John's gabbing with gibb How are you, Gibson? You were all over Bravocon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off for four straight days.
Speaker 1: Everywhere I look, there's Gibson. There's Gibson. There's Gibson. He's sunglasses, he's not sunglasses. He's with Jake from State Farm, He's with the housewives, He's everywhere. You're everywhere.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm doing too much because everyone else is doing too little, I guess or parks. No, it was. It was quite the weekend. I had a great time, and like, I love seeing you. I feel like I saw you everywhere I went too. I feel like I know we ran into each other at least like three to three four or five times, like, which is great, which is more than I can say about a lot of people who I also wanted to see. But just it's funny how like certain people, I feel like you, you get on the same sort of track as them for the weekend, and some people like you just completely miss all weekend. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, that's totally true.
Speaker 1: I loved seeing you so much, and you were like State Farm partner. You were in there with Jake from State farm I just was dying how was Jake from State Farm Because as much as I've seen him, I've never met him.
Speaker 2: He was a great guy. His real name is Kevin. He's an actor named Kevin, but you know, Jake from State Farmers is his defining role. And it's funny because, like I was, you're in that activation when you're doing stuff with them, and like he himself, I just didn't realize how much of an attraction he was. Like he people were like dying to see him and taking particularly I think a lot of like husbands and boyfriends who were there, like I think they were excited to see him. I think the other funny part is that like Craig was like one of their big collaborators, for the weekend and whenever he was there. I mean, I think just if you're at Bravo Con, he might be the biggest attraction in terms of a singular person. Like, people go crazy for Craig, and it's been the same at every Bravo Con in that regard for me. Did you ever see people respond to him sort of out on the floor.
Speaker 1: No, Craig is one of those ones that two years ago I saw everywhere I went, and this year I never actually funny physically laid eyes on him other than the Southern Charm panel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I saw him like three or four times out in the wild, and like there would be like hundreds of people, and I think it's one of those things where it's like people like really like him, I think, but also they have a crush on him, you know, and he's single now and it's sort of like that's kind of part of the appeal as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's very, very attractive.
Speaker 2: Which great this weekend, he looks great.
Speaker 1: He did. And I got to say that Southern Charm panel. I didn't go to tons of panels, but I did go to that one, and you could tell that there is really like bad feelings between Austin and.
Speaker 2: Crag totally like when when they really addressed that topic in particular what they like, they like waited a beat, and that beat felt like it was five minutes long, you know, before they really liked, Like I think Austin was the one who was like, well, you know, he like took a big breath before he like answered. It felt like, yeah, I thought that the Southern Charm panel, to me, what it reflected was like how disjointed the cast still is, Like it just feels like I do like a lot of these people individually, but just it's not a very cohesive group right now. It doesn't feel like, you know, like you have your central four, which are like the three guys and Madison, Yeah, and then there's sort of like then there's Vanita, and there's sort of like another level of like Sally Rodrigo, Mollie who again a great but like it doesn't feel like they're a friend group to me, you know, and that was reflected in the panel.
Speaker 3: I think that's true.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, they had Patricia on the end, and I was like, we can always use more Patricia, but they weren't like throwing enough questions to her.
Speaker 2: I felt and I don't need Whitney. I was whenever he soke on this panel, I was like please, just like, I know you're a producer on the show, but like take yourself out of the on camera role, Like we just don't need him there.
Speaker 1: He is comedic relief in that he is like such a dork. Do you know mean to me that he's just such a he's such a tryhard I think, yeah, it is not cute anymore to me, like sixty and talk about how maybe you'll marry a three year old you know, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I think what frustrates me is that he is able to like hop in and be funnier, dramatic or whatever he wants to be for like an episode or two, and then he gets to skip the reunion and ever answer for his behavior. You know what I mean, Because he's true, and that's why I think it's unfair.
Speaker 1: True. That's a great point. Yeah, And of course that you know, as wouldn't be Bravo Kon without a viral video of Shep being drawn God crouting his mouth off.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. He why is he so obsessed with Page? He also brought her up on the Walk Drop and side taping that I went to that has not aired yet. He's given a Mary Shag kill of Craig's exes and he kills Paige and he's like, I just got I could never be team Page blah blah blah. On the Summer House side is like or team Page obviously, but it's like he just like he's like really stuck on her and I and it's like more so than Craig is. And it's a little weird to me.
Speaker 1: That happens sometimes.
Speaker 2: That does.
Speaker 1: That happens sometimes, I think, especially that you're saying it now, like where somebody will break up and then their friend gets really stuck on it. You're like, I'm over it. You should be over it too, right, Yeah, true?
Speaker 3: Interesting, shep. I don't know, he's got a lot of anger in his heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like just right when you think that he maybe he's like on the right track or his changed or whatever, it's like, no, I don't know. You know, a zebra never changes their stripes.
Speaker 1: So I think that's right. But you know, God bless for him for saying he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Try and he has entertainment.
Speaker 3: You know, he's he's Jack's light is what he is.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, he's Southern Jack's light exactly.
Speaker 1: That's right, He's Jack's light because he's not quite abusive Coquette level, but just maybe loud at Coquette and.
Speaker 2: She and Shep has some uh, he has some intellect in him, you know, he totally like he's a smart guy. And he has moments where he really shows that you wish you could do it more, but you know he can't control himself.
Speaker 1: No, he can't. That was interesting. I also went to the The Valley panel and.
Speaker 2: I went to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that was the first.
Speaker 1: One, and I went to that one and it was it was really good. And later throughout the weekend, I met Jesse, Danny, Michelle. Those are the three that I met. I found Michelle to be delightful.
Speaker 2: I've never met Michelle, but I really like I'm more on Michelle's side of things than the Jesse side of things on the show, so I didn't get to meet her I met. I think the only value people that I met were Janet and Jason on the Red Carpet.
Speaker 1: How are they? They were good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I haven't I don't have an affinity for Janet, but I have a connection to her because we did an interview that again played into the show. Remember last season, it was at the top of the season, and we had never met before in person, and so it was kind of this funny moment where like she was kind of coming down the line with Jason on his crutches and I was like, Janet, we caused some drama, didn't we, you know, And she was I think when she looked fucking amazing. And I think that she My impression from her over the weekend is that like she's kind of at the point where I think she knows that a lot of the fans like don't really like her that much. Yeah, and but she knows that she's a pretty good villain for the show. So I think that she she seems to be kind of leaning into that in a way, like her and Tamra posted a picture together like we'll be your villain, Like that's what I think at this point I kind of want from her, like, yeah, that's if that's the role she has found herself in and she's willing to do it, just lean in, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, like Stacy before her, just lean in.
Speaker 1: But I will say that somebody needs to get up at the panel and say, you know, everybody seems to have a redemption season and is yours coming, Janet, And she goes, no, I think if you didn't like me before, you're not gonna like me now. So no, yeah, And I was like, all right, let's be.
Speaker 2: Honest, and I think that she Yeah. I think that in real life she is not I would I would not consider to be the villain. I don't think she's actually really liked that, but like within the context of the show and being a Christian adversary, yeah, I think she's willing to play that role. And the audience is kind of always going to be on Kristin's side at least for right now.
Speaker 3: At least for right now, right just because we because she.
Speaker 2: Is, there's much a roof for there. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Speaking to vander Pump, I did not watch the trailer, nor did I watch the screener that I got.
Speaker 3: Have you watched either the trailer or the screener.
Speaker 2: I've watched the trailer, not the screener yet. The screener came the day after bravacn For me, I had a state farm thing during the when they screened it at the at Bravacon. But I heard they didn't play the full episode. I heard it was like only part of it or something. But uh, you know, I'm going to watch it. I'm gonna give it a chance, just like I did with a couple other shows that I wasn't excited for but ended up beeling good, like Next Gen, like The Valley, like Southern Hospitality. So you know, I'm I'm I have an open heart with it, but I think it's going to take a lot more to convince me that this group, in this new kind of reboot has That's what it takes the stack up, you know. Yeah, I know there's a big only fan storyline with one of them. That's that's all I sort of know about it. But oh it's a guy. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well all right.
Speaker 1: I just I just feel like I think Mandy or somebody said, like, it would have been great if they would have named it like Second Shift or just something, you know, to sort of differentiate it. But as like they did the same to Roni, they just keep the same name.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, It's it's sort of like with Ronnie. It's like when they did the reboot. It was like it was season what like thirteen or fourteen, whatever it was, and it's like, yeah, it should have been in season one. Just like I agree, it's a second shift would have been amazing. Bander Pump Rules second shift like perfect, Like like just like you know, Love Island Beyond the Villa, you just add that sort of extra couple of words, and it does make it a different show, you know, even if it's the same premise.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that I ran in to.
Speaker 3: Zachary Reality.
Speaker 1: It's just like, you know, like everybody's handle, like I never know their actual name, Zachary Reality. And he was going to the next Gen panel and I was like, oh, I'm just like I don't really watch the show, but I'm going because been in Ronnie you're hosting it. And he said, I'm waiting to get a text because Taylor Frankie Paul is in Vegas shooting for the Bachelorette a date and I'm waiting for the brewiser to tell me because I want to go to do like an interview.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, that sounds more exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in on the Bachelor World, so I hope he went and did that. I'm actually really excited for Taylor, Frankie Paul and the Boucherette. As a side note, I am too.
Speaker 1: I watched all of warmon wise while I was at Prova Con because at night, you go to your room and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, my god, oh my god, I didn't. I'm jealous you watch it. I was like in my mind, I was like, I am consciously just like putting that to next week to this week. Okay, yeah, yeah you didn't. I couldn't invent go down that road because I love that show, but so it needs my full attention, so I have not watched it yet.
Speaker 1: It was very a very good season and now I'm sad that it's over because I watched all of it in three days. You know, Oh my god, jealous, And I know I'm sad that I did that to myself. So if you have any recommendations shows, I'm looking for another a long wing to watch.
Speaker 3: But I gotta tell you, Okay, so give.
Speaker 1: Me at Bravo Con like your best, because you were interviewing people on the on the carpet, So tell me what was like your best one of your most surprising one.
Speaker 2: So I'm see I'm working on editing all, Like I basically had like a bunch of like two to three minute interviews, like they're they're pretty quick, you know, because they're going they're doing like so many outlets in an hour. But I got some really great people. I got Andy, which was really great to get, you know, and he you know, is familiar with me at this point, which was an it's a nice feeling. I would say. He was really generous with his time. Who else did I love to get some time with? I wish i'd got I got Lisa and Adriana from Miami. I wish i'd gotten them after their panel because their panel was like so chaotic and I think not a good way all because of Adriana doing that stunt she did. And I would have loved to hear from her. I would have loved to hear from an explanation from her about that. So that was that. Who else was great on the red carpet? Drusidora was really generous with her time And I find her place in Atlanta likely to be really interesting because she's sort of like in the middle there, but she's I think she's kind of constantly being hazed almost you know, she's kind of like she hasn't gotten She's like the Brittany Bait.
Speaker 1: She's like the Brittany Bateman of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a way, I think she's she hasn't like earned her stripes in some way still, even though she's been on for like four or five years. Yeah, who else did I chat with? I need to like literally look at my Instagram, like I literally I feel like I'm slowly regaining my brain cells.
Speaker 1: You know. Yes, yes, I just had to said, I said one hundred and fourteen pictures to my social media girl, and it took me. It took me an hour to get it down to that, just because so many of them were like the same exact picture. But in like, you know, I was like, yeah, I got to get the best ones. And I was like, oh no, I who forgot?
Speaker 2: You know, it's rare to get some time with Beverly Hills people in general, you know, And got Erica and Bose together on the red carpet, which was which was good. And literally, I I don't think I could tell you really what we talked about in any of these instances because it's so like, go go go. I probably did, like I probably did like twelve of these in an hour, you know, and just like you know, I kind of black out. Dolores had been really uh kind ahead of Bravo Con because I did a panel. I hosted a panel at the first Bravo Con with her and Teresa, and she was like, you know what, like I remember that and like I will always kind of appreciate you know, you being my first Bravo Con interview, and she's and I and I remember what I talked about with her because I think you you're on the press line, you sort of witness which people uh kind of respect that, like respect the media's role and like want to go down the whole line and not skip anybody. And she's like one of those top people who does that, and she really understands the game, and she understands that like without the fans, without the media, without the creators and podcasters and stuff, like, they wouldn't have nearly as much, you know, and she she's always had that appreciation, which I really it feels good, you know, it feels good to have that that recognized. I was on the last so the last day there was like a creator's red carpet, so it wasn't pressed. It was like in TikTok people and I wasn't on there, but I went into the room because I had a press pass and Chanelle Ian was in there, who was doing her social media correspondence for Bravo TV. Ye. She she didn't interview with me, and it was like she interviewed me and I was like, it was it was a chaotic five minutes of my time. Let me just tell you. And we know each other well, but it was like if they ever post that, I don't know what we'll make it in because it was all over the place in a good way.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'm gonna have to ask you how do I get into that Creators?
Speaker 3: You know, I would love.
Speaker 1: To just like have like a two minute set to be able to do that, but it's like I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: I wasn't included in that. I wish I was just able to go into the room because I had my press pass on the previous two days. Yeah, I wasn't invited as part of the creator panel. Uh press line.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I gotta figure out how get invited. Well, I gotta tell you seeing you all over the place living your best life, Okay, so tell me, Okay, So we were together at Margaret joseph ssary party. I think that party got like super fun after we left.
Speaker 2: It did. Yeah, we went to watch Trappings live, but I don't I don't regret going to watch Appons live either, neither, like I really enjoyed those tape things. But yeah, I think a lot of people showed up sort of as we were leaving or right after we left.
Speaker 1: And then the other party where I saw you, I mean I saw you all over the place. I saw you Ben and Ronnie's listener meet up because we'd had our listener meet up earlier before Amy Phillips show, and so then I actually like looked at decent. So I went out, but you know me, I wanted to go to bed. I wanted to get back in my bed with Mormon wives.
Speaker 2: But I was told you had to show off that lam. I had to shell off that lam. You were looking fab and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I got my makeup. Then I guess I'll go and take some pictures. Now, did you stay at that party late?
Speaker 2: I stayed at that for a little longer than you, I tad. I talked to Ryan Bailey for a while. Yeah, And I also there's a couple of people who listened to Gavin with Gibb who introduced themselves to me. So I talked to them for a bit and then I was like, you know what, I hadn't gone out. I'd gone to the water Trappens live taping to the previous two nights, and I'd been a good boy and gone back to my hotel to get something some and I was like, I was giving myself the green flag to the green light to go out that night. So I met Yes. So I took an uber to Piranho, which is a gay club, and Corey, who helped manage Meredith Marx and her djaying stuff, he had a table there and so it was like me, him and then a bunch of producers of the shows at a table. We weren't really talking about Bravo stuff. It was kind of like a you know, let's let awesome seem kind of vibe, but like, it's so funny. It was all these game men who produced a lot of the shows, you know, at this in the same place. It was kind of funny. Was there DeRosa Chris showed up, Yeah, okay, Kate Chastain showed up, Ashley Darby showed up after one am and she got greeted by like a go go dancer with a tequila bottle, and yeah, I don't it's a little bit blurry, but that was what I did later that night.
Speaker 1: But you were there on Sunday professional as always.
Speaker 2: You know what, getting up that morning, having to pack my bags to check out because check out was at eleven, but asked Andy was at ten fifteen. I had to record my podcast before that. That was a rough couple hours. Yeah, that was rough, but we know what we we pushed through were fighters.
Speaker 1: And so you left Sunday night.
Speaker 2: I had a red eye Sunday night, and the Next Gen cast, the Next Gen cast was on my flight, all of them except for Georgia. They had they all had drinks before the flight at the bar across from the gate. And then I also saw Jackie, Doctor Jackie and Heavenly waiting Atlanta. A flight to Atlanta was boarding next to ours. I don't think it's I don't think it's a flight that Portia was on. It must have been a different one because I mean I didn't see her, and I feel like you would have seen her. Yeah, but yeah, those are my airport sightings.
Speaker 1: Well, on the way there, well, I told you also with the j SX with Ludacrous and Richard Marks and Daisy Point. But on the way home we had tea from Potomac was oh nice right by me and I didn't ever, you know, lots of people stopped on the way down and were like, did you have a nice sentence? She was super friendly to everyone. And then we were at baggage claim. I was like, I don't want to do it, like one last shot at DCA before you know, And I just went up and gave her our poker chip and was like, I said next year on the plane, I didn't want to bother you. I trying to tell you, you know, we we're local cover the show. If you ever want a friendly podcast to come on, like unless you're doctor Wendy where Karen, unless you're a fella or assumed to be felling, We're gonna be really nice and we love Ashley, you know. We chatted for a second and Ingrid runs up to super nice. Ingrid runs up to her and goes.
Speaker 3: Where do you live?
Speaker 1: Like not hello, I'm.
Speaker 3: The producer anything.
Speaker 1: Ingrid just runs incause where do you live? And she goes yes, and I said, oh, well, this is my producer, Ingrid Nice, and Inger goes, I'm sorry, I just came in hot and to you Goes, I didn't know, like are you ice or something like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Ingrid was asking her because Ingrid goes to the gym with Ashley. She was going to ask Tia, do you go to the same gym? You know, do you ever go to the gym with Ashley? Because I'll see you there, that kind of thing. But she just came in hot and the funny a TSA and I didn't know if you were ice. Hilarious, it's really funny. But I was like, okay, don't mind her if you want to come on my podcast sometime. But that was it. But the Porscha thing in one of the bravok on Facebook groups, I saw somebody say they were on that flight and that Porsche and these other people were in first and this person was a Delta Comfort one row back, so they were right there they could see the whole thing, and they said that apparently it was a woman on the flight that was like verbally assaulting Porsche who was just saying stuff back and it wasn't a housewife and that the other woman was the one that was in trouble and Porscha was just questioned because she was the one being verbally assaulted.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, don didn't know what why was it just like a fan or what?
Speaker 1: Was it? Weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean, it could be so many things, right, It's like, it could be a fan who doesn't like her. It could be a fan of one of her adversaries on the show. It could be somebody who just like thought that Porsche was getting special treatment, you know what I mean, Yeah, it could be. It could be a million things. Drunk, I mean, you're you're you're leaving Vegas on a Sunday, like somebody also could be just drunk and an idiot, you know.
Speaker 1: And be like you knocked my seat or something.
Speaker 2: Totally like it's it. There's so many things. So I hope that eventually Porscha comes out or maybe Porta will go and watch Happens Live or something and yes, tell us us the story.
Speaker 3: We always leave it to watch what happens, love to get the scoop. Always that's somebody else?
Speaker 1: Was that I've been talking I've been talking to people all day about this, somebody else said, hopefully so, and so we'll go and watch what happens Love and explain it. It was about Madison something.
Speaker 2: I hope that Madison explains exactly why Cy was a mean girl to her. Yeah, because Madison was on his Hollywood or something. I saw a clip and she was like, you know, Cy messes the wrong girl basically, but she nobody's asked her from what I've seen so far, like what did side to to you that night? What does she say specifically, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly that that made you think that she's the meanest person in the world. Because I believe Madison. I don't think she's randomly going to like target sigh as like being the meanest girl in the world.
Speaker 1: Like I believe she had.
Speaker 2: Experience with her. And you know, Cy has doubled down on her stance on it, which is like wild because she was initially accusing Madison of confusing her with somebody else and essentially being racist because of that, but she wasn't. Madison was not confusing her with somebody else, and so I think it's a little I think it's ridiculous that Si hasn't walked that part back right, but you know, she's kind of doubling down, So I think it's a bad look for cy. But I guess Madison did make the first public swing, but I had made a private swing in her.
Speaker 1: So but we don't know what.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we don't know what, we don't know what.
Speaker 1: No, we love a good Brava kondrama. I love the rumor going around that Sheena had punched a Southern Charm cast member backstage.
Speaker 2: That was a great I'm like a little yes, I'm like a little over like the constant just like fake rumors about Shea though I'm kind of like, I don't know, I'm a little like exhausted by that. Like it's like you go to like you go to her comments on Instagram, and it's like people will like people will like celebrate the fact that like some other former person like that Carol or Camille were there, Like it's like, oh my god, great, like a former star is like back and like celebrated a Bravo con. Sina's there and the comments are like, Wow, you're so desperate you showed up to Bravo. Khan, You're not on the show anymore. And it's like she gets I just I'm kind of like just like over that like fan narrative about her. I understand that, I understand complete like why it's there, but I'm like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, I mean, she was invited and paid, just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. She she'll do this, she'll do very similar thing to somebody else, and just it's like it's like taken in the complete. I think it just shows that she should take some time away and like really back off, like for a little bit and really kind of like give give some people some like breathing room with her. I think that's part part of the problem, Like she has never really stopped.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, Yeah, you got you got mouths to feed.
Speaker 2: I know, totally.
Speaker 3: Why do you think Carol was there? Carol rides Well.
Speaker 2: I almost wonder if it was just sort of like her and Andy had made up recently, and maybe he like as a show of good faith to like really show that like he means that, like he does want to be on a good path with her, you know, because I feel like with Andy, it could if you're on the receiving end of that, maybe it could feel like, oh, he's just doing this to like kind of, you know, make his side of the fence clean or whatever. You know. But I feel like maybe he was just like, why don't you come to the twentieth anniversary taping? You know, like you were a big part of Ronie for a while. You know, it was kind of random that she was there. I would say, like, you know, she's she sticks out in like a group of Luyenne, Durinda Son and her. You know, but I love that she was there. You know, I think they me too. It was kind of what definitely was kind of random for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've now asked three people this and nobody knows the answer. So maybe you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They announced Ultimate Girls Trip road Trip and they said it's going to start the OC and stop at every place. Okay, what does it mean? Are we starting in the o C with Vicky and Tamra and they were gonna go style people.
Speaker 2: And then not provided any details. There's some there's rumors on who is on the cast. Have you have you seen these rumors?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And I don't understand they're storing they're starting.
Speaker 1: Here and ending here, and you know you're starting in.
Speaker 2: The According to Mary Cosby's fan page on Twitter, which sounds ridiculous, but they actually randomly like post t a lot like I They'll have like they have some they have some inside source with information they will be they.
Speaker 1: Will maybe his cousin Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't know who it is that doesn't they They said they tweeted out alleged Real Housewives Ultimate Girls trip details Allegedly. Vicky Gunn Wilson and Teresa are confirmed to be on the cast, while Nini, Kyle, Giselle, Kim Zolziak, and Karen Juger have been approached to be on the cast. Louis that this is what this person has said, that they've been approached. And Nini was on Carlos King's podcast yesterday. I saw some clip and she was like, I'd be open to the opportunity. And Andy did say they texted recently, So I don't you know, people think that was kind of an Easter egg or like a little bit of a bread crumb. I mean, and maybe it's all It's always gonna be wishful thinking with Ninnie until it's actually something actually happens, you know. But I do kind of feel like that has really simmered. The temperature has gone down there a lot in that situation. M hm, and like there's a real like he doesn't even say Bethne's name anymore. They don't. They like nobody asked about Kenya. Nobody talked about Kenya this weekend, Like Nani's name was mentioned. So does I give you hope? I don't know. Maybe it's false hope, but it would be pretty cool. It'd be pretty cool. We'll see here on that.
Speaker 3: But that's a huge cast.
Speaker 1: So my question is, do you know if they're going to like I have had three people pick up, two people go a little bit, drop one person. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So the cast is sort of rotating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really have no clue how it's going to work. Only in an RV.
Speaker 1: So Gibson, I was hoping you knew the answer.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer. I'm sorry, dang it.
Speaker 1: And then he also said about New York. He said, it is cast and they are starting to film.
Speaker 2: They haven't started filming, haven't started, Okay, yeah, but I would, I would. I get a pretty safe assumption that sy, Aaron and Jessel will be on that considering Yeah, right, And Brian Boylan put out his newsletter about Bravo con yesterday and he said that he's heard it's them three and three other people, three movies, three these.
Speaker 1: But I mean, could we could we throw Carol in? Could we just throw Carol?
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll do that. I think that I think that New Romney is one of those things that the network and Andy are just a little bit stubborn about in terms of like wanting to make a work and wanting to show that like they were not wrong to do so, you know.
Speaker 3: Even though the people are shouting.
Speaker 2: Yeah of course, I mean, of course, and I'm one of those people, but I just realistically, I don't think it's going to happen. Yeah, all right, she would work, she would she would work, Yeah, totally, because she's.
Speaker 1: Sort of.
Speaker 3: The right kind of fancy that they are.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, I completely agree. And I think that she's like she lives a similar life like and I think that she's actually friends with Aaron and like she there are a lot of there's a lot of reasons. I also don't think she would want to do it. To be honest, I don't think she'd want to do it, But I.
Speaker 3: Don't think she wants to be on a show with Louis Ansonia either.
Speaker 2: I don't think she would be on that show. I don't even know she. I don't think she'd do that road trip show. I don't think Krol wants to be on reality TV. I think this is an opportunity for her to show that good some good faith with the Brava audience. She's really excited about the substack that she launched recently. That's like paywald everywhere you look, you know, And I think she sees that as a way to promote that almost and like that's kind okay. I don't. I really don't think she wants to be on reality TV anymore. That's sort of mine.
Speaker 3: Is your subsect?
Speaker 1: Writing? Is it her writing?
Speaker 2: It's mostly writing. I think she goes live on it sometimes or something on video. But I don't. I subscribe, but I don't. I don't pay, so I can't read like any of it. They're all paid. They're all paywalled. Yeah, you're like.
Speaker 1: I subscribe, but I don't pay, so I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's great. At first, it wasn't paid. At first, you could you could read the first couple and then she, you know, good for her that page here.
Speaker 1: Listen. She doesn't need the money, but it's fine, okay, to our knowledge, to our knowledge exactly. Okay, So do you have any negative encounters you'd like to share?
Speaker 2: You're pretty I'll share. I'll share one interaction and then I and then I have to and then I got to sign off. Ah Angel from Potomac had messaged me ahead of the weekend and she was like, Hey, you're gonna be a Bravocon and I said, yeah, like would love I'd never met her before, Yeah, yeah, like would Love's yeah totally. I was like, yeah, like I I tweet about show a lot. Yeah, I'd love to, like, you know, would love to meet if we her paths cross or whatever. And then I had been out at a panel or something and came back to the press room and she was leaving the press line with Karna and I was like, oh, hey, Angel, like it's it's me, like Gibson, like you messaged me or whatever. And she's like, oh, hey, are you finally gonna be nice to me again? Anyway? Are you finally gonna be nice to me? And I was like, I was like, what do you mean? I feel like I have I've been pretty fair, uh, you know, talking about the show. She's like, you've been You've been saying some not nice, some not so nice things about me. And I said, what are Do you have an example of something you thought was mean? She was like, oh no, I can't think. I can't think of any examples. And I was like, well, I was like, well, listen, I feel like you're new to the show. I only have the show to go off of when it comes to you. And I don't think I've been mean about you personally. I don't. I really don't think that if you think that something has been a little shady or you know whatever. But again, I go off the show, like I think about Like I tweeted about the filtered picture, you know, but that was but that was a side by side that the producers put up on that show. You know. I didn't make it myself, right. So I was like, listen, I listen. I'm happy to have this conversation if you want to have more of it. She was sort of on the go, but just know that I'm one of the nice ones. Okay, So if you think that I'm being mean, then I don't know. Yeah, I'm pretty fair and I'm pretty and I'm pretty like gracious when it comes to these shows, and I think at best, at worse, i'm like shady. But again, if if if she's the only person who thinks that that's great, that's her. That's whatever. But that was my one, that was my one interaction that was sort of along the lines. But whatever is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Aighty was your rose and Angel was your thorne.
Speaker 2: You know what I would say. That's like kind of like the like the top and the bottom of the hierarchy when it comes to the weekend. So I'll take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Yes, my podcast is called Gabbing with Gibb, but several times a week I did daily Bravo Con recaps over there, and I'm going to put out all my interviews from the Red Carpet. That's a big compilation episode, and then I'll do one more Bravo Con episode. I think people are gonna be tired of it by the end of the week. But yeah, there was a lot of post Bravocon drama that I want to sort of follow, so I'll do an episode about that and answer sort of lingering listener questions on there and yeah, gabbing with GiB. We also have an Instagram account or your post clips and memes and all that kind of stuff. So thanks so much for having me as per usual American.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: N.
Speaker 1: Y'all. It is my favorite season. It's a fall and as the air turns crisp and the holidays are getting nearer, comfort is the best gift of all. And you know who has it. Quints. Quins delivers layers that last. They have the sweaters that out of wear everyday essentials. They feel luxurious, they look timeless, and they holiday dressing and gifting effortless. Last year I gave both of my sisters in law cashmere blankets. You guys, what an amazing gift. This year, I'm thinking about giving them the Kashmir gloves. Quins has the best things for gifts, guys. They have blankets, they have gloves, they have the hats, and of course I've told you about their amazing holiday candles. The Italian wool coats. You guys, it is literally like something you would see in a department store for three times the money. They have the same things without the high end markup, and you know Quin's works directly with ethical, top tier factories. They skip the middleman and offer prices fifty percent less than similar brands. So go going over to Quince. You guys, get these like silk shirts with the cashmere sweater on top, and then they have the most gorgeous like flowy jeans. Oh it's so perfect. So step into the holiday season with layers made to feel good, look polished, and last from Quint's. Perfect for gifting or keeping it for yourself. Go to quints dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink Shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. Qu i n ce dot com slash pink Shade. That's free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink Shade. Canadian monkeys, get on this, you guys. The holidays are around the corner, and I'm very excited about that. I am actually gonna host a little Christmas Eve party this year, and I have already gone to Wayfair to find all the things I want for my table. Okay, it's going to be so cute. And you, guys, they have everything at Wayfair. You can get the blow up things for your front yard. You can get a Christmas tree, you can get a sofa, you can get a spatula, you can get everything you need. And guess what, you can have enough to seventy percent off during Wayfair's Black Friday Sale. Their Black Friday Sales started October thirtieth. It's going to run the whole month of November. Oh my gosh, you can sit back and relax. Wayfair has got you covered and they have fast and easy shipping just in time for the holidays. And as a sidebar, my son called me from college to tell me he had no sheets while I sent him with two pair of sheets from Wayfair. What did he do with the sheets, It's unclear, but all I did is go to Wayfair reorder the same sheets he got them. He's happy.
Speaker 3: Wayfair literally has everything you need.
Speaker 1: Guys. They have so many great gifts for Christmas too. So this Black Friday Sale in the month of November is what you need to go to and get ahead of your Christmas list. Wayfair is the go to destination for everything home, no matter your style, out of your budget and you, guys, they have a reward program now with Wayfair's new Loyalty program, five percent back on every item across Wayfair's family of brands, free shipping, member only sales, and more. Terms apply, So don't miss out on the early Black Friday deals. Head to wayfair dot com now to shop wayfairs Black Friday deals for up to seventy percent off. That's w a y f ai r dot com. Sale ends December seventh. All right, guys, we're rounding off our Bravo round up. Rounding off our round up with Doug Doug Viwden of Jeff Lewis Live, famous in his own right for his assault and his acting career.
Speaker 4: Famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, Doug being with you a Bravo Cotto may as well have been with Andy Cohen.
Speaker 3: Getting mobbed every four seconds.
Speaker 1: You can't even have a conversation.
Speaker 4: It is true. It took us a long time at Ben and Ronnie's. You were telling me a story that could have happened in over the course of two minutes. Yes, I feel like it was forty minutes. By the time we finished our card, I.
Speaker 1: Kept saying, I'm just trying to finish my story. I'm just trying to finish my story's losing its umph when you have to break it into twelve parts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but to see that's my acting. See how like the second somebody would walk away one of your fans or one of the listeners of Jeff Show, I was right back in with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're like and go, yeah, but you did buy me a drink, so I appreciate that I did.
Speaker 4: That was awfully generous. I don't you know. I was very generous over a Bravo Com weekend. I treated Michael Beck to a roast chicken lunch at the Four Seasons.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: His roast chicken was thirty six seventy five. I bought you and that other gal nott Ingrid who was.
Speaker 1: It was Kristin It was my social media Yeah, I got her.
Speaker 4: I got you guys around, and I paid for aner before Amy Phillips show at the hard Rock Cafe. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at you down.
Speaker 4: So I'm likely to be so generous down a.
Speaker 1: Couple of hundred bucks. Yeah, listen, did you again this year buy your own tickets or did you get to this this year?
Speaker 4: No. I bought my own VIP wristband for Friday and for Saturday, nothing for Sunday. And then, I mean, I really it was so generous. Jeff Lewis added me on his list for a backstage and that that was, you know, really amazing to be able to just run backstage see what was going on and then come back out and sit for all the panels and stuff. But yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well me too.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I've had on to chat.
Speaker 1: I've had on a fellow radio andy Rachel Smith has been on.
Speaker 3: To discuss Smith's sisters.
Speaker 1: Love them so much, I adore them.
Speaker 4: I only saw Lauren. I think it was on Friday evening in the in the bizarre area. I'm bizarre and not bizarre, and I am just I am so fond of of all three Smith's sisters and Brooke, you know, Lauren's wife who I who was there? Who was there this past weekend too.
Speaker 1: Well, I I happened to just like walk past them. I've had Mariah on my show before and I just happened to walk past him and I saw them and I just did like a little do do like walk backers. I was a Hi sisters and they're like sister so and then Rachel came on to discuss her Bravo con as well, which was like getting everybody's different take is interesting, right because your take will be different because you got a backstage where I talked to Gibson and he was press and my friend Ace was also pressed, and then Mandy and I are just podcasters that attended as podcasters. So it's been really interesting talking to everybody getting their thing. Now. I would like to hear your best Bravo leb encounter and this should I know that you get to know a lot of them, so I'd like to know maybe one that you hadn't met before.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, you know it's for me. It started on the plane. Oh my god, yes, sweet, yeah, it was on my plane.
Speaker 1: You sent me a picture of one of the people on your plane.
Speaker 4: And I walked in. The first person I saw was Teddy Mellencamp, who I'd never met before, and but she definitely you know, because I don't I get nervous because I tend to fan girl a little bit, and I was like, just like cool, play cool, So it just was like just standing there she smiled and sort of beckoned for me. So then I was like, okay, I'm in over, and I introduced myself and she, you know, like although we had never met, she's come on Jeff Show a few times, and obviously Tamera I know very well, so she knew who I was and we just were chatting and she's very friendly. And then while we were sitting there, this woman with like ten shopping bags and this weird glitter in her hair showed up and Teddy was like, is that Kathy Hilton? And sure enough Kathy Hilton was on the flight, but she didn't come sit with us. But then Denise Richards walked in and she was on our flight, and then Tom Schwartz, Brittany Artwright, Kristin Dotye baby and husband. And then it turns out with her baby somebody from else from the Valley. I haven't seen that show yet, so somebody some guy maybe is there somebody whose name BECAMESE of the letter J.
Speaker 3: There's Jesse.
Speaker 4: Jesse maybe so maybe Jesse. So that that was like going to Vegas and Denise I feel very comfortable with because I've done Jeff Show with her for a few times. And she sat next to me, and so we chatted for a little bit and I was like, okay. So then I got to my hotel and for this backstage pass, you had to go to the Four Seasons like their hospitality room to pick it up at four pm. So I got to the Four Seasons and in the bar, everybody was there like having their lunch. It was now probably four o'clock, maybe three point thirty, so every like there's Vicky Gunfilson, and I know Vicky obviously very well, so I'm like, yeah, Vicky. And then there was this really nice group of gals from who were there for a pharmaceutical convention, and they had like the couch in the center, and even though it was only supposed to be for I guess Four Seasons guests, they were like, we are not moving. So I sat with they treated me to a diet coke, Thank you Chill for that. And then I saw Michael Beck and so like all these people were there and so that was also thrilling. Then I went to the hospitality room and who is online behind me but Heather Gay, whom I've never met, and so I had her go in front. I was like, you're a little more important than me, so she went first. But she and I chatted and she was very cool and gracious and fun, and we talked about being inline versus being online because that's a New Yorker I guess I grew up and so we were just like, that's what we were chatting about. So I was already by the time I just got my backstage thing and then went to Amy Phillips show. I felt like I had already seen enough, you know, So it was that was amazing. And then throughout the weekend I met, you know, I met a lot of people. Katie, Jeanette, Janella GM who was absolutely stunning. She introduced herself to me, and I saw a Fraser. I mean I really I saw everybody, and Jennifer Pedronti and Ryan I saw them backstage and we chatted. We had had a really, really fun dinner once in New York, and it was a highlight for me to meet Melissa and Joe Gorga. I signed up for a photo op with them. I bought Melissa's Sprinkle cookies, but I had never met her, and she and Joe have done Jeff Show a few times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I never met them. How are the Sprinkle cookies sidebar.
Speaker 4: Her sprinkle cookies are legit delicious.
Speaker 1: Okay, they were.
Speaker 4: Shipped across country. I paid, you know, I used code Jeff or whatever it was. They came like five days later. They were legitimately delicious cookies, highly recommend.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, they were.
Speaker 4: But they were friendly and fun and cool. And then I saw Delares and Polly and I had signed up for a photo op with them, and I saw them like backstage also and just I get the warmest feelings from them.
Speaker 1: Truly, Lauris, everybody has the most amazing things to say about Dolores always.
Speaker 4: I agree. I was saying that too, I think to Shane Douglas this morning, like or it was to Ryan Bailey. I saw Ryan, Ryan, did everybody has that story about Dolores, that they have this special feeling and the special relationship. And isn't that just the greatest testament to her that everybody you meet who has met Dolores pops out saying what an incredible person she is. I truly can't say enough about how great she makes me feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, now, did you sit at any panels besides, like if you were going to see like what Jeff was doing. Did you sit on any panels?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went to We went to the Valley panel yet the very first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to the Valley I think I was texting you are you here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was there. I was at the Valley panel. I went to all three panels that Jeff did. We went to part of a below deck, which there was one that we had to leave early for our photo op. And now I can't remember which one it was. It wasn't Salt Lake City, wasn't. I went to probably five.
Speaker 3: Panels though, Oh really, see, I just went to a few.
Speaker 1: And it's sort of like in the moment if you're doing something else, you're like, oh, you got to leave go this panel. You don't really want to. I went to the Southern Charm panel, which is kind of interesting because you could really tell, and I don't know if you've ever watched Southern Charm.
Speaker 4: But you could sort of out at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you could really tell between Craig and Austin that there's really no good feelings there. You could really tell that it was very tense. Something has happened between the two of them, and you know, wouldn't be a Bravo gone if we didn't have a drunk shep story, So you know those came out.
Speaker 4: You know that video of him talking just I don't know who was he talking to.
Speaker 1: About my understanding for my Finn Mandy was that in the video with him was another a guy that was from Southern Hospitality, which I haven't watched, and he was sort of kind of like okay, like he was just talking to some listeners or watchers, viewers, yeah, strangers, just some Bravo fans. And that's what he did two years ago where he got in so much trouble. He was his mouth and off and being very aggressive towards strangers. Now, I had a twenty twenty two interaction with him a Bravo con in New York where he basically, you know, felt me up.
Speaker 3: He was like all over me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, not because he was like trying to pick me up, just because I was. He was like kind of passed out in a booth and he had a friend that was trying to like get him up, and he's really big to be passed out in a booth and.
Speaker 4: All those Southern trauma Craig Austin, Yeah, when you walk into the room you see them first because they are a full head.
Speaker 1: They're tall with everybody else and these girls at the bar, we're saying, oh, I'm kind of dying to be eat chuffels like that guy that's like slovenly passed out in a booth. But all right, I go, I'll go over there. So you know, I went over. These are like young girls. So I walked over. It was like, hello, excuse me, these girls when and then I and then I just started talking to him about a shared love for Baldhead Island in North Carolina where we have a house, and he's friends with the guy that owns a store there, and so it's kind of just like, okay, well it's nice to meet you, just get a you know, picture whatever. But he went full in like arms around me like all I mean, the pictures I have are not cute because it's me going like you know, of course, So I think he gets a talking to every Bravo con and I think.
Speaker 3: He shapes up for a little bit.
Speaker 1: But then you say, what a shame, Well it is.
Speaker 4: It's just a shame. Like you know, you want everybody, you just want everybody to have an amazing experience. And so if he made it uncomfortable for anybody else or even just for him, like if you're at a point where you know, last time he had to be escorted out or whatever. Just yeah, I think he was drunk or something. It's like, you know, I'm also much older, and so I feel like at my age, just you know, you don't you don't want to be associated with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, agree, And that's probably too, probably like younger people like it's fun. I'm like, he is in his forties, you know, he's.
Speaker 4: Not like that young, but even forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well to me too. You know, well, did you have any interactions that were uncomfortable or did you witness anything that you found was like unsavory or.
Speaker 4: Other than Jeff's paddles. No, I don't think so. I think I had just a an enchanted weekend. I was with a really really good friend of mine that I don't get to see in person very often. Yeah, and we just we had the best time. I mean we did go off campus to go to the Wizard of Oz at the Sphere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 3: Because I wanted to go but nobody would go and.
Speaker 4: See it was great. I mean it's different from seeing the Wizard of Oz, like, you know, they y cted it. The whole thing is seventy five minutes, and they've added a lot of extra stuff to the tornado. And you know, these apples drop from the ceiling when when the apple trees are throwing apples at Dorothy and Gang, these foam kind of little apples. The woman next to me got two of them, and then somebody told me that those cell but like one hundred and fifty bucks each. Now I really should have pulled one out of her hand. But it was a it was a great experience and from Bravo Coon you could just walk unfortunately pouring and so we were absolutely soaking wet by the time we got there. But you know, yeah, for me, there was no no what did they say, a thorn, rose and thorn, they were no. Yeah, I everything, And I thought that the staff, like the people who were working at Bravo Con, everybody was friendly. Everybody was just like in a good mood. So I didn't have a single, a single negative experience.
Speaker 1: Well, you probably didn't buy any of the Bravo Palooza's the little small rooms where you can go in and you.
Speaker 4: Have I didn't have. I didn't buy any add ons, like you know, I was spending enough money.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh yeah, it's a lot. Well, last two years ago we had a Bravo Palooza every day, and this year we just got the one and that was fine, but it is nice.
Speaker 4: Who was in yours?
Speaker 1: So I had Sudden and Marisol and Alexia, two summer house guys that I didn't know. And now I don't watch Mary de Meat. I mean I used to, but I haven't watched it in years. But doctor Contessa and her husband were in there and we didn't know.
Speaker 3: Who they were.
Speaker 1: They were literally just sort of sitting hanging out by us, so we become like buddies with them. Took a picture they couldn't have I mean, like, I was like, I've ever want somebody on. I think she would definitely remember because she was like showing me a picture like, I'm such a change stresses. Do you think I should change her eye panel?
Speaker 3: Should I wear this? Should I keep this on? I was like, well a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people have a picture with you in this, maybe you should change and they were they were great.
Speaker 4: Are you just because I actually don't know anything about the Bravo paloozas that's so that's like a separate room. Yeah, the IP lounge, it was in its own space.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And were you just is it just like a small cocktail.
Speaker 1: Party, yes, because they give you two drink tickets when you walk in, and they have passed apps the whole time. Okay, And the Bramo celebrities, they do have these little like many step in repeats that they're kind of just a step on and then you line up ish. But like also Jesse from The Valley was mingling around and then they sort of and then Brianna not Brianna, Brielle Bierman and Gia Judice were in there, and they were they did the little step and repeat for a bit, but then they just sort of mingled around. Lisa Barlow came in, she wasn't mingling, and but Marisol came in and just went directly to a corner and sat in a chair and she was not to be bothered to stand on a step and repeat or mingle. So I went right over because Marisol is probably one of my favorite housewives of all time. And when she walked in, ingers like it's happening, your favorite is here? I was like what, So I just went over.
Speaker 4: Instead, you know before is that true?
Speaker 1: You don't know, you don't know. It could be a room full of people you've never heard of, but generally from our experience last year, we knew it would be a good mix of housewives married to med below deck, a southern charm, you know, summer house show. So some shows you watch with some shows you don't. But you're going to get a few housewives, you know.
Speaker 4: So when you're buying sorry, when you're buying your Bravo Bluza, you're choosing based when.
Speaker 1: It is versus Okay, Yeah, you have no idea who, no idea who, And it is a very small room and so I think they only have maybe the whole room is probably like one hundred people total.
Speaker 4: Yeah ratio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could get to the bar, you can get your drinks and then they don't take your drink sick because you could get six drinks if you want. But it's only an hour to.
Speaker 4: Fifteen minutes an hour fifteen.
Speaker 1: So in that room we felt two years ago it was extremely unorganized and people didn't know where to stand. And then people are getting mad and it's like you're a small room like that and people are getting tense because they want this picture whatever. This year was way more organized, and there was this one guy staff that was running around that looked like his hair was on fire, I mean, and so kind of. I said at the end, Ingrid and I said, we're concerned.
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Like you we don't your blood freshure's got to be very high, Like we're concerned. He's like what. So he ended up talking to him and he was so great, and he said, the thing about these events is they can at the last minute decide not to come. They can say I'm hungover, I'm tired, and they don't have to come, so we're I think that the goal is to have you know, ten Bravo lebs in there, and there's two rooms, there's Diamonds and Rose and they sort of rotate them in and out, so like Lisa Barlow wasn't in our room the whole time, and neither Sutton or Marisol were not in our room the whole time, so they rotate them. So I think that if they don't have enough people to rotate, then that was making him stressed because he was trying to explain it to us. But I was like, well, you're doing a great job. I was like, we did do this two years ago. Well this is way more organized, and he was very happy to hear our feedback. But yeah, they passed around delicious apps, way better than the vip lounge, which doesn't pass around as many apps as they pretend to.
Speaker 4: I was. I was offered one app in that vip lounge which was like a shrimp something shooter, and I thought.
Speaker 1: I had one like veggie spring roll, and I had one little polenta with a short rib on top that was delicious read.
Speaker 4: I just thought of my my thorn.
Speaker 1: Okay, diet PEPSI agree.
Speaker 4: Not for me. That was the biggest thorn of the whole weekend was that I couldn't get a diet coke at any of the Caesars Proper or Paris or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Horrendous for me.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Every time you go and like can I get a diet coke? And then you when they start to go is diet You're gonna Nope?
Speaker 4: Is not okay? A lot of them no, because I would I would say, like I remember the first time at Caesars and then the first time at Paris because I didn't realize that they were owned by the same Yeah, and she goes it's diet.
Speaker 3: And you're like, I'll take a.
Speaker 4: Tea when I said, or sparkling water. Yeah, but the four seasons had diet.
Speaker 1: Coke, of course it did. Did any have died Doctor Pepper because that's my favorite?
Speaker 4: Oh no, but you know I have that in my fridge.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: And you come to my house, Mary Payne, I give you your choice of still or sparkling water, okay, and then I have those mini cans diet coke or ginger Ale or die Dr Pepper.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is Sophie's choice.
Speaker 3: There's so many good choices. What I choose?
Speaker 1: You know, I was in La. I was in LA for three days before before Bravo con.
Speaker 4: Hey, you said you went to Vegas from La.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: We flew in and I went to I recorded with Heather at her house McDonald and then I also went out to the OC and saw two friends of Kate Casey, another podcaster, and Kimberly Yeah. And then Kimberly from a Date with Dayline also lives out in the ocs. I've never been to the OC, so I was like, let's go see what's happening out there. We took a picture in front of the woman.
Speaker 4: But of course.
Speaker 3: I asked Kate.
Speaker 1: I was like, will you go inside and lick the window and let me take a picture and she said no. I was like, I pretend. She's like, do not do it? But I had urban to the OC. Wow, what a way to live there in the OC. Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of towns in the O C like it's.
Speaker 1: It's We were in Newport.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's beautiful. I had only recently, maybe two years ago, with Monica Casey, walked around the actual town of Newport and it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Yeah, And my friend Kimberly actually is from Dana Point, which I guess is more south. But she came up and we got.
Speaker 3: I got to go to Kate Casey's house and see all five of her kids.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she has my cheese. I think that's right, kay, Casey, she has my cheese because she's she's we've talked about cooking kibbets before. Okay, She's like, yeah, I don't eat cheese. I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that. But that's okay. To each his own maybe that's why she's like, then, I don't know. We got to I got to hang out with Ryan quite a bit. Did you guys, Did you guys do Jeff from there?
Speaker 4: I didn't Jeff, Jeff didn't know. Ryan didn't do it either. Jeff did did one show on Friday, well, you know, two hours. The second hour was Lisa Barlow. The first hour was also was Two Housewives with Marisol.
Speaker 1: And Alexia amazing.
Speaker 4: That was the first hour, and the second hour was Lisa Barlow. Most Serious has an actual studio at the Win Hotel.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Radio Andy and I remember last Bravo Con, Radio Andy had zero integration. They just they weren't. They didn't take any part of it. This year, Radio Andy set up a full day of live programming and so Julia Cunningham was there, she did her show. I'm assuming Kiki did Reality Check, but maybe not. But the Smith sisters were live and so all the Radio Andy hosts were able to do a show out of the wind studio. And then Jamison was there to help produce, and I forget who else went from radio and I know Lisa from New York was there, you know, shoot the Boss and then you know they were also able to do and Andy was able. Oh no, Andy didn't go live. He didn't do Andy Cohen live. But they were able to be on the Red Carpet in that media room and have tons of interviews, so they were able to put together like full programming, you know, from the Red Carpet in addition to having the shows on Radio Andy. So I thought it was great that they were there.
Speaker 1: Poor Jamison, he's just work, work, work, and I saw him he looked tired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he he works a lot. And he was in that media room, you know, he was interviewed people, but also he has to cut together all those things, and they were it was like a short staff, so that he just was super busy. And he was staying at the Venetian, which had no.
Speaker 1: Water on Somebody told me that that they didn't have water. So like I'm trying to like wash my hair to come to Bravo con. I could even barely brush my teeth on Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the water got shut off at six twenty two am, I think, and it didn't come on until four thirty pm. So I think today on the radio, Jamison was saying like he was like, well, I have to go to the bath so he he was like, I'm not waiting for everybody to go over to the wind together, like I'm going now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He had you can't blush the toilet? Oh my god? What there?
Speaker 4: Because I was at Caesars, which is, you know, close enough to Yeah, Bravo Con was, and I said, like, you know, if you need just call, you know, let me know, text me, I'll walk over to the hotel with you. But he was fine because obviously they had facilities, you know, at Bravo Con. So he was fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, James in his bathroom. Oh well, anybody's saying at the Venetian that's crazy and a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people do, I mean, well beyond just Provo Con obviously the Venetian has thousands of rooms.
Speaker 3: So yeah, ooh, that's kind of a nightmare for a Vegas hotel.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That rain was crazy too, you guys, you don't understand, like it doesn't rain in Vegas and it rained four at that time, it rained for two days straight. So you know, Ryan and I had our event together and it was a very low turnout, and I was I just said, anybody, like I could understand you had to walk from all the way down there, down to hard Rock, which is close to the MGM. Grand I was like, it's like, you know, almost a mile in the I mean sheets of rain, streets flooded situation.
Speaker 4: Not only because of that, like, yes, all the streets were flooded, getting around was a disaster. On top of that because of the f one, which is I think, yeah, a lot of the roads are and entrance ways are closed. Even just getting across the street is. And then on top of that, you had a lot of people, including my friend George, whose flights had been canceled. Right, So Georgia's flight into Vegas was canceled and his flight out of Vegas was canceled, so instead of flying home on Sunday, he had to fly Saturday night. He was supposed to be with me on Saturday night at Ben and Ronnie's. Yeah, yeah, I saw you, but he had to get to the airport to fly home otherwise, you know, because he was flying back east. You lose a whole day when you're flying, and so he couldn't wait until Sunday night or Monday. So I think the turnout was because of this motion at my front door. The turnout is because there's I think all of those things made it impossible.
Speaker 1: For it impossible. It was forty minutes for us to get from Paris down to hard Rock Cafe, and it's career. I see him. Yeah, it was only point nine miles. But you know, I was trying to like, look cute, I want, trying to be like a drowned rat from my own.
Speaker 4: Event when happened.
Speaker 3: But OK, but we both saw Amy Phillips show, which was great.
Speaker 4: You went Saturday, No, you Wenturday Thursday.
Speaker 1: I would encourage anybody ever if Amy Phillips is in your town, is she does a cabare Amy. It's so she's so, so.
Speaker 3: So creative. You know, I'm always oppressing people.
Speaker 4: I was talking with her on the phone, like, you know, she is one of the greatest performers, you know, all of the improvin all of her acting and just you know, it's it is such an incredible skill and she is so gifted. And I you know, I know people say like I'd watched somebody read the phone Book, like I get it. With Amy, I just yeah, whatever she whatever she tries to do, is going to work.
Speaker 3: She came last Oh god, I guess this year.
Speaker 1: I can't even like, we did a podcast movement and I was on a panel, and so I invited her to come to the panel because the panel that we usually do has a lot of reality TV podcasters, Like, let's get a Bravo person, let me see if Amy wants to come. So she came into the panel, which was so fun and so at the beginning of the panel, and you know, they say, just go down the line and tell us about your podcast before they start the questions, and you know, oh, I have a podcast.
Speaker 3: You tell the thing. Amy like gets.
Speaker 1: A microphone, takes her microphone and starts walking around the stage.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: So the rest of us are like, okay, well we covered t LC or pretty boring. But she's just always so so funny.
Speaker 3: So that's always a highlight.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you my big you know, my biggest highlight really is just seeing my friends. I have sony pictures with my friends, you know that, Like I would be somewhere, but oh I bet Doug's here, Oh I bet Ryan is here, I bet Miguel is here, and I'm just like looking around for my people.
Speaker 4: I kept looking for you. I finally found you, and so I called you, and you didn't. I watched you not answer your phone. So I took a video from where I was standing out of you, and I just zoomed in on you. You texted it to you, just to show like I can see you. You're standing about thirty feet away from me. But it was so loud and crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, that stage was loud. We were in line to do the Traders pictures.
Speaker 4: I didn't want. George wanted to do that. I got uncomfortable about putting on those.
Speaker 1: Robes because they touched so many other people's heads.
Speaker 4: Speaking of which, tangent, Okay, did you do the Derinda Instacart integration thing? Were posed in bluestone manor did you do that? Okay? So George and I do that. And there are these two armchairs. One had Teresa's picture, one had Durnda's picture, and you sit in front of them and they are like plates of desserts and you can hold them up, and one is gingerbread cookies or whatever. And as you're leaving, they give you a shopping bag. Yes, the shopping bag had like a cookie cutter huh and a box of oreo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I got the bag, but I did did the integration Okay, well did you know me?
Speaker 4: It turns out everybody who had that Oreo stuff in their carry on it had to go through secondary screening at the airport. People who had it in their carry on. I got so many dms from people, probably thirty dms really, people who said they had to get it had to be screened or swabbed. And I guess there was something that happened this past weekend somewhere else where. Something nefarious was packed in like a gluten free baking thing, and so all baked good products or whatever were flagged and you had to they stopped and they had to go through your bag.
Speaker 1: Well, I only brought back the whisk and the spatula. The other stuff in the room.
Speaker 4: I gave mine away. I was like, I don't even want it, So I kept the cookie cutter, but I gave away the box of of pre made pre mix dough whatever that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is so funny because I left it and I was, you know, packing this morning, and like all the swag everywhere, like you know, from from Morgage Joseph's Sore party, there was some good stuff in there. I kept all that that was all like makeup stuff and a can of sore and all that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I kept. I got that as well.
Speaker 4: The my box thing for.
Speaker 1: This okay, that is from outside where the stage was where the DJs were happening. You know that outside stage.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a It was called like.
Speaker 1: Heat and fire, cold and ice something like that, and you literally screenshot the QR code.
Speaker 3: Of course, you had to put your.
Speaker 1: Email in and then a thing would pop up and you'd scratch, you know, scratch it, pretend with your finger and it would me it'd be a picture of Andy and you won, and you got that. There was no I want to I love a trivia I wanted a trivia question. I wanted to prove that I could win. But there wasn't a trivia question. It was just Andy's face popped up and you've got that.
Speaker 4: You got okay, Well, I love that. I'm going to use that. I love those bags for all my charger cables. That's where I keep everything organized.
Speaker 1: I like a fanny pack like that to wear crossbody when I walk the dogs retreats. Even you don't have pockets, they're very good. They're cross By. That's kind of a tiny one for crossbody I don't know. We just go around my neck. Maybe it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Last time I bought a tote bag and I feel like I bought something and maybe a battery like for your phone. Maybe something. This year I bought because my friend's flight was canceled and he was supposed to come to Amy's show. I bought some Amy Phillips swag and go good my friend George's bed for when he arrived.
Speaker 1: That was nice I did.
Speaker 3: He was lovely.
Speaker 1: We chatted a little bit because I had my twenty one season branded bag for a pink shade from last year.
Speaker 4: Oh that was my mother who just called, but she hung up, so.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was a butt dial.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we were just discussing our elderly parents.
Speaker 4: If my mom calls back the way, I do have to answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand. She is eighty nine years old.
Speaker 4: She is my mother.
Speaker 1: She is your mother, as we say in the South, your mother. Well, Doug, if you don't have anything negative to tell me, then.
Speaker 4: You know that it's difficult for me to the only negative thing was to die coke. I think that was it. That's a big one, even you know, like when I checked out, they charged me fifty nine dollars ninety cents for the mini bar. But I didn't take or touch that mini bar. So but when I went, I tried to check out on the app, but you couldn't like fight the charge and like call us after I was like nuh. So I went down to the front desk and I said, you know, mini bar, and the one was like okay, Like she removed it right away. There are don't issues. I was like slightly insulted by the woman who seated me to breakfast at the Kathay and Mary Ken or whatever it was called. When she was bringing me to her table, and then she stopped in the middle and she goes, you know, you may be more comfortable at the bar since you're all alone. And I was like okay, and so sat at the bar. That was it. She wasn't but she wasn't unfriendly And I don't mind sitting at the bar. I didn't have I have nothing bad to say.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not trying to get you say something bad. It's just sometimes you have like a like a rude interaction with a Bravo LB or something.
Speaker 4: And nobody was rude. Everybody was was fun and I was I kept my cool, Like when I hugged Joe Gorga and when Fraser ran like we were we were backstage and he was about to go do something. He ran over. He said Doug, and we hugged and then he ran away, and I was just like, god, look I can be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah you could be cool.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Yeah, you're so funny.
Speaker 3: Joe Gorga very short.
Speaker 4: Huh short but uh generous of spirit? Is that right? Is that what I want to say?
Speaker 3: Short is stature, tall in personality?
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And just a warm and friendly guy. And you know, I didn't feel rushed by anybody. I just Margaret Josephs. I saw Margaret very briefly, but like you know, there are and I never saw Jennifester.
Speaker 1: We were texting, but everybody had very nice. Every single person had nice thing to say about Jen Fessler. Every person that came across or had nice things to say.
Speaker 4: Absolutely a doll and the gall was there running her f major booth for the shoes. Her name was Megan. She was really nice. I went over said hello to her. So yeah, I just thought like everybody was everybody got the assignment, and I didn't see I didn't see anybody, you know, like arguing or or having or giving anybody a hard time either, you know, And I just was like sitting alone for much of the time, especially backstage. I just watching everybody have their little you know, mini reunions with each other, and that juxtaposition of being in this utilitarian corridor. Yeah, all the workers are pushing their cards and and there's so much behind the scenes catering action happening, and at the exact same time watching these glam squads, you know, touch up these women and fix their sequence. That to me was like an amazing site to see, you know, just this the surrounding of the talent with their quuff and they're fixing while somebody's like pushing the trays. I thought that was just a great symbol, you know, of what was happening.
Speaker 1: You could have gotten an artsy photo of that, you know, with somebody to a video.
Speaker 4: It's on my Instagram at Doug Butden the last thing on my f from Bravo.
Speaker 1: Com okay, because that would be interesting too, because I mean, you getting to go back stages. I mean, that's that's a pretty rare.
Speaker 4: That was a game changer, Like, yeah, and since my friend George didn't have that. Like, I didn't want to go, you know, spend too much time. I did want to make sure I was with Jeff before his panels and stuff. So George and I would save seats. And then I said, let me run back stage. Ob I'll be right back. So I just go for like ten minutes spurts.
Speaker 1: And then you would encourage, You would encourage him to say terrible offensive things. Never I say, we're gonna blame it all on Doug.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: I just figured it all out.
Speaker 3: You guys, is Doug's fault?
Speaker 4: Uh huh, whatever my fault.
Speaker 1: Sure, as Doug said, you guys can always find Doug at Doug Beat. And he appears on Jeff Lewis Live. And he also on Thursday has cook and Kibbots where he has people to cook in his kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we kibbits.
Speaker 1: One day it'll be me.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I mean, so I guess I'll wait.
Speaker 3: You'll have to wait where you can.
Speaker 1: I'll be back in La probably next year.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you'll come.
Speaker 1: I think once years is good for me to come to LA and do a little schmooze around the schmooz around the area.
Speaker 4: Plus, I have a gorgeous guest room.
Speaker 3: I've heard You've told me.
Speaker 4: The bed has the remote control where it goes up and down, and then the bathroom has a Toto.
Speaker 1: Well, why would I even leave? I would just stay in that guest.
Speaker 4: Roomay, I would love to have you amazing.
Speaker 1: Don't hang up, you guys, make sure you're following at Doug Uden and h You're my last You're my last.
Speaker 3: Recap Doug.
Speaker 4: We're closing.
Speaker 1: We're closing out. Not a disappointment. We're closing it out. Brava Gon twenty twenty five, Over out, Fie