Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, we're gonna discuss this Russia, North Korea, America thing veterans cheating on disability payments. In fact, I'll probably open with that. Someone wants to talk about burger toppings, all that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. All right, I'm gonna begin with this one here, Jesse, what do you think about VA disability payments? My youngest brother was a marine and living in Maryland. I know a lot of military people, many of whom receive disability payments despite working lucrative jobs and making well over six figures. They aren't missing limbs and eyes, et cetera. I know one man who's considered one hundred percent disabled and he receives a hefty check. Plus he doesn't pay property taxes because his hearing was affected. I'm all for paying disabled vets, but if you're in one piece and can make two hundred k at a civilian job, are you the person that needs that money or could it be better allocated to gold Star families? Okay, I'm not going to say her name. But let's just be honest about this. There are a lot of veterans, a lot of them who cheat on this disability stuff. They pretend to be disfigured and disabled to get free money from the government. And I personally know some guys I was in the Marines with when we were getting out. You know, when you get out, they work you over medically and they hand you your medical file and they teach you, hey, this apply for disability if you're injured or something like that. But people know how to game the system and work the system and lie about things. And friends of mine who were not disabled and were not disfigured, they worked this and worked that, and they would get disability and a nice check and they would come try to convince me to do it. Hey, Kelly, you got to do this. Hey it's easy. Hey it's free money. Hey you got to do this. And I don't steal. If I was disabled or disfigured in some way, yes, I would do it. And if you are a vet, that is that go get your money. You go get your money. You fought for your country, if you gave up pieces of yourself for your country, you go get paid. For that, and anyone else not saying I'm judging you because I'm not. I do not take what is not mine. I do not claim to be a moral person or a good person. I am immoral. I am not a good person at all. But I do not steal ever, and for me, that's thievery. And I could not bring myself to steal from my country because I had served my country. Could not do it. It's very very very very very calm. It's something people don't talk about a lot. And the reason people don't talk about it is Americans love their veterans. It's just we have a heart for veterans, and I'm glad we do. You should. It's really the mark of a good society that we love and appreciate our veterans. And people don't want to criticize them. They don't want to ever bring this up because it sounds like you're blasting away at veterans. But because I don't care about offending people, I'm more than happy to bring it up. It's wrong. I will not do it. I refuse to do it. And it's very very very common, very very common. Jesse. I'm wondering why Russia can use Iran or North Korea drones and rackets into Ukraine. But the Ukraine can't use US or other countries rackets. I think he means rockets. I think he said, oh, why can Russia. I don't even know what you're saying, buddy. That's not very good English. You need to spell check that. That was terrible.
Speaker 2: Hey, uncle Jesse, you ever think about adding some flair to your wardrobe. I'm talking white gloves like Michael Jackson to accentuate your enormous hands. Hey man, my real question is what's going on in Pennsylvania here about Casey hasn't yet completed. Is McCormick's Senate position in jeopardy. I hear they're counting the legal ballots or something like that. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, Casey conceded, Casey finally conceded, and we still have a very broken election system in this country in blue areas, and they broke it on purpose. To have votes still being counted a week, two weeks after an election is an international embarrassment. It's an embarrassment. Oh, I don't understand why this is. It's not complicated at all. Democrats want to cheat in elections because Democrats are communists who only care about power. There's no moral founding whatsoever. Therefore, they will put into place as many rules and laws and procedures as many as humanly possible and order to muddy the waters and ensure that they will at least be able to cheat. It is not an accident that every single location where it takes forever to count the votes is a location that is controlled by Democrats. It's not an accident. Democrats campaign nationally that you shouldn't even have to show ID to vote, since everyone can get an ID. There's only one reason you wouldn't want people to show ID. That's because you intend to cheat in elections. There's a reason they tried to pass HR one right after the election of Joe Biden. Hr one nationalized elections and it ensured all mail in ballots for everywhere for all time. Why would you do something insane, Well, because mail in ballots are where the most cheating happens. Now, just like I told you before the election, the most suicidal, insane, dumbest idea I've ever heard is this idea you get from people on the right when they say every election stolen. Remember how I used to yell at you about that every election stolen. It's stupid, it's insane, it's a lie, and we just proved it's not true at all. Every election isn't stolen. Stop with that idiocy. But some are stolen. Many are stolen. We are getting better, and credit to the RNC. I can't believe I'm saying that, but they really did a great job. We are getting better at sniffing it out, lawyering it up, luring up and stopping it before it starts. The RNC they stopped a lot of dirty stuff during that election. We still have a long way to go. It's just really dirty, man. These people were really dirty.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dirty, Sonny hosted on the View once again had to read a legal note because she keeps lying. The best thing the Right ever did was start suing these media organizations, suing the daylights off of them, because now they can't just tell whatever lie they want. They always have to add the legal notes to avoid getting set note.
Speaker 3: I have a legal note. Matt Gates has long denied all allegations and has not been charged with any crime. Gates previously dismissed allegations that he paid for sex, saying that quote someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex girlfriends by something more on Toward another legal note, Pete Hegseth's lawyer said he made the woman in twenty twenty three to head off the threat of a basis lawsuit. He has denied any wrongdoing. Just call the show legal note from now on.
Speaker 1: They're so angry. They get so angry they have to make these legal notes. Now why, Because communists lie at all times, you cannot possibly be honest about their demonic religion of destruction when you think about it. I was thinking about this last night. I had some peace and quiet because I've left the room. I was thinging about this. Out the presidential campaign, Kamala Harris just ran. It was all a brazen lie about every position she's ever taken. They were running ads talking about how strong they were on the border when they opened up the border on purpose. These people lie about the positions they take at all times. In fact, there was a poll. I should dig this up, but it doesn't matter. You could go look it up yourself. There was this crazy poll that came out where somebody was calling voters, not you, not the informed. They were calling normies and they were telling them Democrat positions, and the Normies said the polster was lying because no Democrat nobody would actually take those positions. And the positions were things like transing kids behind the back of parents. The actual Democrat position was so insane that Normies didn't believe that was an actual position they had. They just lie about everything. And again, I'll hand it to NPR, why do you do that?
Speaker 3: I think are reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: Well, gosh, this truth. We're trying to get things done. I don't have time to tell the truth. If I tell the truth, then our revolution is going to fail. Our revolution involves destroying everything, and so we have to lie otherwise people will catch on to that fact. They lie about everything at all times. Do you know do you know how many Democrats would be mortified if they knew what they actually believed, if they found out what Democrats actually did and believed. I can't tell you how many people email this show and they'll say something to the effect of Jesse, my dad is this lifelong Democrat, and I told him they opened up the border on purpose that he said. That's not true. It's obviously true. Like I said, they're bringing them in as fast as possible. But if you are a Democrat, it is a religion to you and always has been a religion to you. And if someone was to pull that thread enough, then it's not that your political party would crumble. Your entire worldview crumbles if you find out you've been lied to. So instead they just stay in the lies. And I'm just so loving these legal notes. It's hilarious to me. I also love chalk because it makes me full of energy. These vitality stacks they have male ones and female ones, not true herbal supplements. They're so good for your energy, and it's that it's not that caffeine energy where your hands are shaky and sweaty. It's nothing like that at all. You just feel great. I'll get home from work at night, right, I'll get home from work at night and sometimes I'll work out. That's how good I feel. I'm just full of pep and energy, and I have chalk to thank for that. Take advantage of the Black Friday Special and get some natural herbal supplements. Get a subscription there's a massive discount you unlock with the code Jesse. You get a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse twenty percent increase in your tea levels in ninety days without sticking a needle in your arm. Do you have any idea how much better you're going to feel when you jack your tea levels up twenty percent? That's after ninety days. What are you going to feel like in a year? Chuck dot com promo code Jesse. Burger toppings in Russia. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. We are having a blast, as we always do on a Friday, Jesse. I need your thoughts on the proper burger setup, specifically add ons. My family and I went to our favorite burger place last week. My oldest and I tried something new by adding a layer of cream cheese to our standard double with American cheese. We were not even We were not overwhelmed, not even whelmed. Do do you the burgermeister have a topping limit? I'm starting to think condiments should be the only thing you put on cheeseburgers other than maybe pickles. At some point, toppings take away from the burger. What say you? All right, so we're obviously not talking about my world famous Jesse Kelly burgers because they don't need any toppings at all, no condiments. Don't you dare put veggies on it. We're not gonna talk about me and the fact that I already came up with the perfect recipe. Let's talk about you and your inferior burgers whatever, whether you're making them or purchasing them somewhere. Yes, there have to be top limits, you know, you want to keep. Back when I was running for Congress in Arizona, there was a guy, a congressman, Pete Sessions. He's still around. I don't know what he's doing now, but Pete's Sessions was a congressman back then. He was a big shot and he came out to raise money. He helped me raise money. You try to run for congress, and Pete Sessions loved everywhere I went with him. He gave the same speech to people, and he would talk about keeping the big deal, the big deal, meaning talk about big issues on the election. Don't find yourself wading through the minutia. Take the big things people care about. Keep it a big deal. Like you saw the campaign Trump just ran. He did very well. What did he talk about the entire time? Inflation? Immigration, inflation, immigration, inflation, immigration, very few side roads from inflation, immigration. He kept the big deal, the big deal. It's what people cared about. It's what he talked about. This all comes back to your cheeseburger. A cheeseburger, it's designed to put delicious meat with melty cheese on it. It's designed to deliver those two things into your mouth. Those are the stars of the show. When you start throwing all this other crap on your berry. You haven't had my peanut butter and jelly bacon burger. You're right, I haven't because my cheeseburger doesn't need peanut butter and jelly. Acceptable additions to a burger are, by the way, not pickles either. You pickle people are crazy. Now hold on, Corey, let me explain. Let me explain. I'm not anti pickle. Okay, I like pickles as much as the next man. I wish I could take that back, but you understand what I'm saying. I'll eat a pickle. I'm fine if the wife has some deal pickles at home. Sometimes you get some from the store. All comala down a deal pickle, I'm fine with it. When you put a pickle on a burger, it takes away from the big deal, the meat, the cheese that the pickle like grabs you. It's all you can taste is the pickle. The only acceptable additions to a burger are things that in a way compliment, compliment the meat and the cheese. Ketchup is okay. I personally don't eat ketchup on a burger much, but I'll get them. You know, McDonald's puts ketchup on a burger. I'll grab a micdeesburger. I don't take it off. Ketchup's fine, Mustard's fine, Mayo's fine adds a little tang on there. Stop it, Chris, There's nothing wrong with that. Mayo's fine. Onions can be fine on a burger. Fried jalapinos if you find a place that has fried alipinos or jalapino strips. I was talking to Chris yesterday. Dairy Queen used to do that. They might still do that, but we used to get a dairy queen for burgers, and they'll they'll do that. Yeah, Chris and egg. You know what. You know why a fried egg works on a burger because it doesn't come in and try to take over. It knows it's not the star of the show. It's a bit player. Want you need bit players? It's a role player. If you're in the NBA, you need a guy who's gonna be able to play defense and rebound. Not everyone gets to score thirty points a game. That's what the Frida egg is. It knows its role. Its job is to be there, add some yolk, compliment the meat in the cheese flavors. This is the role of the egg. Where people go nuts is they start picking every little thing I need. Let us honey, tomatoes, We need extra pickles on this? Should I get eight thousand onions? Then we need ketchup mustard and mao, and then let's add some hot sauce to it. It didn't need any of that. You know what Lima beans needs that. The wife was trying to get us all to eat broccoli a couple of days ago, because she's always trying to be healthy and things like that. She's trying to get us all to get to eat broccoli. So she did what many people do and made this big broccoli cast role, and she threw so much crep in there. It was just cheese and crumbs and whatever. You don't want. Brocoli castrole is everyone's seen broccoli casse role. And yeah it was still gross, but that wasn't her fault. She knew broccoli is disgusting, it's foul, it's barely even edible, And so I have to throw a bunch of great things in there because broccoli needs help. Broccoli is special needs. The cheeseburger is a genius. The broccoli needs an extra tutor a helping hand because it's disgusting. A cheeseburger doesn't need any of those things. Think about broccoli as if it's Chris.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: I'm the cheeseburger. Chris doesn't mean he's look, doesn't mean he's bad person, just needs a lot of help.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: I can basically do it all on my own. Does that explain it? I hope that explained it perfectly, at least in a way I understood it. Chris doesn't seem to see it my way. But that's beside the point. You need to give to Tunnel to Towers. It's Christmas season and Tunnel to Towers they're special all twelve months of the year, but in Christmas season it's really really extra special. These families who have lost the father, a mother, fallen first responder families, gold Star families, they get presented with homes. This season. They're building smart homes for catastrophically injured veterans. I lost my leg. I can't do this, I'm missing my arms. Tunneled to Towers is the organization that's helping, and unlike a lot of quote veterans organizations, they do more than just talk about it. They have more than just a fancy label. More than ninety five cents of every dollar goes directly to its programs in the nonprofit world. That's unheard of. Eleven bucks a month is all they asked for. Sign up to give it automatically. You'll never know it's gone. T the number two T dot org T twot dot org. All right, Ukraine and Russia and Joe Biden. We will talk about that next. Is it possible to bribe me? Of course it is. We'll discuss that and more. Hang on, what it is the Jesse Kelli show on a Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, Oh no, my hat. I love it. I forgot my hat. There it is. I'm learning this sweet hat today. It's kind of like one of these floppy old school hats. I don't know what they're called. Jewish producer Chris has not been very nice about it. Corey was a lot more supportive, and I appreciate that. It's obviously jealousy. We all know what that is. El hefe of the Little Hans. Why on earth is a man known to be mentally impaired being allowed to give Ukraine permission to escalate their attacks into Russia. His name is Kevin. Why is this guy calling the tw twenty twenty four NBA Champions of Balls. You're sureley right, Well, let's just be honest about this. Obviously, Joe Biden isn't making this call. Joe Biden hasn't made any calls for four years. The swamp is making all the calls for him, all the little Obama communists he put around him, like Susan Rice and Victoria Nunez and Lilisa Monico's and these people. These are the ones who are just setting policy for the United States. Of America. They're the ones deciding the who's who and the what's what. But all that aside, why is this allowed? Why is this allowed? Elections have consequences. I honestly, I know, we just want a big election and so everyone just kind of wants to move on and forget about that. But we just had four years of Joe Biden and cheating aside from twenty twenty, which they very obviously did, but cheating aside, Roughly half the country went out and voted for a cadaver, and he was obviously a cadaver. Was obvious. It was obvious to anyone who cared enough about their country to pay attention that he was not a functional adult. And now this country has had to endure four years of this child sitting in the White House drooling on himself. And it is not outside of the realm of possibility that that decision to put him in the White House will cause World War III. And that's what happens when you elect Democrats. And there are so many people who are so mind warped in this country they can't help but vote for these people over and over and over again. Elections have consequences. You heard me, ranting about Michigan. They're going through this too. Michigan was a red state in twenty sixteen, and then they had this witch governor, Gretchen Whitmer, locked them down. Michigan was locked down like New York was locked down. Michigan was locked down like California was locked down. They didn't let people buy gardening seeds in the grocery store. And after years of that, the people of Michigan, because Roe versus Wade had been overturned, they went to the voting booth and they didn't vote to throw out the tyrant who locked down their gardening seeds. They voted because they loved abortion so much. And now businesses are closing, minimum waves through the roof, restaurants going downhill. Quality of life in Michigan is plummeting. And I'm sorry, I don't have sympathy none. I sympathize with the people who voted the right way, But Michigan as a whole wanted this. You loved abortion. I need to murder my baby, it's all that matters. Hey, wait a minute, why' is my restaurant closing because you're a moron who votes on abortion. Congratulations, you got what you get. And the United States of America wide open border flooding the country with the illegos for four years, internationally embarrassed several times over more than just Afghanistan. But we'll talk about that. Our strategic oil reserve wiped out. They drained it to help their election chances in the mid terms. A complete communist takeover of the Department of Justice and FBI where they've thrown their political opponents in prison for four years. And if you voted for Joe Biden back in twenty twenty, you did this. We have got to stop excusing the voter. Look. I addressed the question a little bit ago about how do these people just ignore laws? How is it possible these politicians can just ignore laws. The American people are not interested and engaged enough in politics to hold our politicians accountable. And an uninterested, uninformed public is the greatest benefit in the world to an evil tyrant. And that's why we have evil tyrants who run the country because the public doesn't care. They got their Netflix, they got their air conditioning. Life is comfortable, the air conditioning's working. They don't look, you know what, that's a very good point, Chris, Chris said, the normies didn't know about the training stuff. You remember that ad that Trump ran. We've played the audio for you, the ad Trump ran about Kamala Harris and her support for training inmates at taxpayer's expense. You know what was the wildest thing to me about that ad? How obvious that was. I knew that you knew that. When I saw the ad, I actually said to myself, well, yeah, everyone, everyone knows that's their position. But that ad was so impactful because for millions of Americans that was the first time they heard about it. What these guys, These guys are into the training stuff. I had no idea. Anyway, the game's on if we don't step up as a population and get more involved than interested in politics. This is how it's gonna go. Jesse, big hands, Kelly. If the system contacted you and offered a ten million dollar check to write the commie manifesto promoting communism, would you take it? Absolutely? I'm kidding, I would not. I Like I've said before, I'm not a good person. I've never told you that. I don't pretend to be. I'm just I'm one big flaw right, one big fail. But I am not see that I wanted to lead with that because what I'm about to say is gonna sound like I'm tooting my own corn. And you know, the Oracle would never do something like that. But I'm just not a big money guy. And it's not that I dislike money. I like money just fine. I like a delicious steak dinner, just fine. I like flying first class. I like comfortable shoes, you know that. I like a car that doesn't break down. I'm I'm not acting like I'm some sort of Buddhist monk who's above money. I'm not saying that. But money has never driven me. Back when I didn't have any of it, it didn't drive me. Obviously, I needed money to pay the bills. And like I said, I'm not acting like a monk here. Money's fine, but presenting me with a ten million dollar check to violate what I believe would not even be tempting to me at all, would not even be tempting to me. No, I am not for sale, Jesse. You just called Lindsey Graham flimsy. Why don't you call him flimsy Graham for a knucklehead like you, I'm sure you would have to come up with that on I'm sure you would have come up with that on your own. His name is Pat. I just had a great idea from now on on this show. I just thought of this. Instead of calling him Lindsey Graham, We're gonna call him Flimsy Graham. Just popped into my head and now we're running with it. Chris, this is what happens when you have a mind that works so well, it works so fast. My mind. I want you to think about Chris's mind like a Have you ever seen a slug on the sidewalk. It lost its shell and it's slowly dying as it's barely making its way over to the grass. That's how I want you to think about Chris's mind, my mind. Have you ever seen an indie car race with those cars they make those sounds and they go super super fast. Chris's mind is the slug. Mine is one of those indie cars. Flimsy Graham. I can't believe I came up with that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jesse, I'm Michael. Quick question for you. If anything were to happen to where you know, let's say President Biden gets sick, are incapacitated, and Kamala becomes president for the remainder of the term through the twenty fifth Amendment, et cetera. And a vice president is now approved by the House and Senate the nominee for vice president, and there's a vacancy in the vice president's spot. Who would certify the election on January sixth if there was no vice president? Is there a constitutional contingency for that?
Speaker 1: The Pope Statue of liberty admirer. If you had to fire Chris and the new guy his name is Corey, I don't care either. And if you had to fire Chris and the new guy and replace them with two current elected officials, who would you hire? Nerds like Mike Johnson and Pete Ricketts could probably do it, since you do all the work anyway, good point. Would you go with entertainment? Someone like Grandma Vodka and John Fetterman? Well, we couldn't have Nancy Pelosi in here. We've had one of those big half gallon handles of vodka in this studio ever since we moved in, and I don't think anyone's ever opened the thing? Did you open it?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 1: Are you drunk right now? Now? Chris? See, nobody here is a heavy drinker or anything like that. But Nancy Pelosi, she would break the office. Chris would lose his mind with the liquor bills. We wouldn't do that. No, if you had, If we had to hire a couple elected officials to work in here, it would probably be Lauren Bobert and Anna Pauline a Luna. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. If you don't like that song, you don't like America. That's what I'm talking about. And it is, of course an ass doctor Jesse Friday. We're gonna keep our focus there because if I focus on this speech by Christopher Ray, my head's gonna pop off.
Speaker 5: Thing that is most inspiring to me about the FBI when I reflect on all that I've seen and experience over the past seven and a half years, is the heart of the FBI America. The world really knows the FBI for our fidelity, bravery, and integrity.
Speaker 1: And they should. That's great, they should.
Speaker 5: But I wish they also knew how fiercely our folks care for each other and how much of our heart we put into our FBI family.
Speaker 1: Remember when Remember when we had that leaked memo from the Richmond Field office and we found out the FBI was in filt trading churches. Remember that It's interesting.
Speaker 5: What I see and what I hear wherever I am, is that the work we're doing every day, the investigations were conducting, the partnerships were building.
Speaker 1: The Remember when they sent a swat team. They sent a swat team to the home of a pastor and they pointed guns at his wife and his children. And his crime was well nothing because the local DA had already declined to charge him with anything, and they tried to charge him and he ended up getting off scott free. But they pointed guns at his wife and his kids. An evil, evil, secret police agency, truly truly evil. But this is how these people see themselves. They see themselves as the guard of the system, right. That's why they're always talking about how great they are.
Speaker 5: Thing that is most inspiring to me about the FBI, when I reflect on all that I've seen and experience.
Speaker 1: I can't do it anymore. Jesse Jesse leathers. He says, what was the one thing when you were in Iraq that just made you laugh? I mean laugh so hard you had tears. When you think of it today, you smirk. Your story of the Mrs Constipation and splash down cracked me up good. It sounds like you could use a good laugh. I don't know about laughter. I'll think about that, but I will tell you there was there was a great, great moment. I remember we were, you know, we were in Kuwait and then George Bush declared war, and then we went into Iraq and we did the whole tour right cleared up the bag Dad and you know, securing bag Dad and all the other crap that comes with that. And from there, once Baghdad was fairly secure, they moved us down to a place called Najaf Najoff. I always thought it was elling n Joff, But again, you don't know what's going on most of the time, and you're in the people back home watching on the news knew more about that stuff than we actually did. But we go back to Najaf, and in Najaff, we have to secure this kind of outdoor farmers market area. Because it had walls around it, we knew we could build it up into a fairly secure perimeter. And then we would go out on patrols doing various things, guarding AMMO, dumbs, hunting down people, just things you have to do right, breaking people's jaws, little things like that. And at one point in time we had to go because the mayor of Najaff his life was in imminent danger because everyone's so freaking violent in that place, and we had to go do shifts guarding the mayor's residence. So we go over there. Now, I know you're gonna mock me, but food is a really big deal to me, as you well know. And by this point in time, we had had nothing but MRIs. It was just nothing but crap food that you got to get to get by, you know, that's what they can do. They can't serve you a gourmet mail. No waffle house isn't coming out, So you got what you got. And one day, close to one of the gates, there was and I forget the circumstances around it, but there was kind of this shell of a building and it was multiple floors, there's three or four stories at least, but there were no walls, there was no ceiling on it, but it was all just concrete cinder blocks, like the shell, like someone framed one out and then left it. And close to this building was one of the gates where we had to guard the Mayor's mansion and this guy, I think it was a dude. Maybe it was a lady. I'm trying to remember. You forget some things, right. I think it was a dude, though. This guy comes up and he's selling these They're not breakfast tacos. They were breakfast pitas. And it was this freshly made peita, you know what a pita is. And he opened up the pita so it's a pocket and he must have used about twenty sticks of butter with these scrambled eggs and chopped up onions, so there was no cheese or anything like that. I mean, it's Iraq, but it was a pita with buttery, scrambled eggs and onions in it, and he was selling them to us. I still remember this for a dollar apiece. And I had two dollars on me, and I pay him two bucks. I take these things. Remember this is me. I'm obsessed with food anyway, and I take these things. I'ven't had anything good to eat. And I go up to the top floor of that shelled out building, the shell of a building, and I'm by myself. I just want to be by myself. And I sat there and I wolfed those things down, and I had buttering grease coming down my face, and I was audibly eating. It was embarrassing. If I wish I could have a recording of it. It was. Oh, it was all Chris. It was bad. It was in any way you can embarrass yourself, I practically did. And I sat up there in the piece and quiet, nothing exploding, nobody's shooting, nobody dying, nobody's screaming, nobody nothing. And I sat up there by myself and I ate those two things. And yeah, you probably wouldn't even look at them twice today, But at the moment, that was the greatest thing I had ever eaten in my life. And that was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Sit down and eat a couple of breakfast petas.