Speaker 1: One o one Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. This hour is brought you by our next upcoming job fair at the Orlando Science Center with over seventy recruiters on hand who want to talk to you if you're looking for your next opportunity. A website to check everything out fljobsnow dot com. It's happening Wednesday, September eighteenth, noon to four and parking is free at Orlando Science Center for this event Noon to four, eighteenth September fl jobsnow dot com. Let's begin at a Wells Fargo office, not in actual bank location, but one of their offices in Arizona. Did you use to bank with them? No, I did, for just a spot when I was Anyway, we'll move on. I don't want to talk about those times. Remember the bkatas moving right along as you requested. Arizona police are reporting no signs of foul play, but it's not clear why no one spotted a sixty year old office worker at Wells Fargo, one of their Arizona locations, dead at her desk, where she had been for about four days. Are you serious she clocked in, you know, swiped her key card Friday morning, and no one found her till the following Tuesday, dead at her cue in her cubicle on the third floor of the building. Where the are they, like, our salesforce is here where just people you know, haven't really come back to the building. Fully, this is kind of immediately what I started thinking of localizing it. If something like that were to happen here, as you described Taco, where we have not only over in the sales side, but actually over here on our side of the building a number of unused cubicles. Oh yeah, And I was just trying to think if that were to happen to someone here in our immediate work area. That one back in the far corner. Now that's mister radio. See no, there's one on the other side of him, isn't there. Oh yeah, there's gonna be a dead person there. Sure for no, because uh Ramon from Rumbaugh would have seen him. Uh if he comes in, he's not here every day, he was here yesterday, he would have seen him, and he was here the day before. Okay, let's take it over to the sales pits. Now they're all going to be showing up now. Well yeah, well we get for the next two weeks. Anyway, the new boss lead. And if it was the sales side, I have not if I was the one that they're depending on to find the body over there, it'd still be it'd be rotten because I went to the promo office which is right near there, yesterday, but over to the actual in the sales pit. It's been a couple of weeks now. I'm sure some of you are probably going, wait a second. After a few days, you're gonna start to have some smell. And yes, there was in the Wells Fargo office in Arizona some odor. The uh they attribute it to ongoing plumbing prop problems. That the building they just like our buildings, there's so much in common that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They could also have a really good ac that's kind of keeping her because it's cold enough here where I think if somebody was four days, I don't know, arid environment out there. So what about the family. Doesn't she have family? I mean, wouldn't you. Maybe it's not reported missing by anyone. So this is that lady who people just avoid, I think, and I don't want to. I don't want to paint a picture. And what do they call that? When a cop pulls you over because what you're driving or what do they call it? A profile? Profile? I don't want to profile this lady because I don't know her. And here it comes. He's gonna assume she's got a bunch of lonely cats at home. Now rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, it's better her dying in the office than around the cats. And this is true. And then then you know, eating her.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, I'm thinking she's that one in the office that you kind of afore you know where you you just nobody really is a.
Speaker 1: Big fan, right, So they walk a far way around to avoid her desk, and and her family might be the same way. And that's why they didn't notice she was missing four days because I'm sorry, even if you don't talk to your family every day, you're gonna talk to him via text in a in a week or two. Literally worked to death. Oh god, it's sad, Wells Fargo office. Did they credit her family with the overtime? That's ot pat, that's four days straight of work. Hey, you used to watch it? And a Sunday too mixed in there. Yeah, that's did you you used to watch Baywatch back in the day? Who didn't. Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Bam?
Speaker 1: Anderson was like a part of our diet. Do you remember for my underwear? The character the kid Hobie bu Can played by Jeremy Jackson. Hobi was wasn't he? Was he a kid? I know? Was he? Whatever? Dude? I think he might have been his kid, his adopted kid. I think I have no idea. Okay, Hoby, Well now I'm going to see whatever story you're talking about. What about him? Uh? The actor recently admitted that he was going through puberty on that show, and he did go into the actress's trailers and sniff their bathing suits. Really. Nicole Eggert was told about this, and she thought, hey, you know she goes then's he'd played David Hasselhoff's son, Hoby. Yeah, that was correct. Nicole Eggert when she found out about this, kind of laughed and yeah, he's going through puberty, so yeah, I got to get a break. But he sniffed your bathing suits. That's like kind of crossing lines. But I see. I was gonna say when I went through puberty at twelve, but I didn't remember I went through puberty at like ninety. Yeah, And I attributed to seeds in marijuana and stems. Little Hobe. Yeah, good for you. They look at it. Every dude our age right now is just going. Man. I don't know if if this is the picture that you have from that story, but I just looked up so I could see half hass off. Is that the picture? Bra? He's got the seat and granted like, yeah, Pam Anderson, before that thing was polluted with the uh, what's that yellow disease? HEP? Before the HEP got you, Pam, and before you became one of them, you know, fur loving hippies. I got a cent. Finally, we go to Pueblo, Colorado, where a couple ordered some guitar tuners from Amazon, and well.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't know what it was because it was kind of dark. I had just gotten home from work. It was late at night, and I couldn't tell what it was. And I reached in and then I smelled it and it was on my hand and there was poop in there. We haven't had any arguments with anybody or anything, and we see the drivers occasionally and then just say thanks and that's about it. I never had any like, you know, major issues with any of the drivers.
Speaker 1: So I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, I just hope they figure out who it is that did it, and I'd like to know why.
Speaker 1: He did get the guitar tuners he had ordered, But there was also poop in the they were Oh, I mean it could be just like you, pat you don't tip your You're a postal carrier tipping Amazon delivery people. You don't do that. No, I mean if it's a big I feel guilty that I don't. When it's a big package and they're strug it's I got some and you make it out like I'm some chintzy, cheap skate. I'm not. When I tip in a place where you are traditionally expected to tip, I tipped very well. You don't needn tip for to go orders? No, I don't. Yeah, you're crazy, I don't. We talk about it over and over and tipping for the goods. Somebody I'm going to get in this argument to prepare that you're getting paid to be there at an hourly rate. What is it two eleven? Not for someone working in the back. It's not the person prep that's a See you are a jaded because you worked in the restaurant. He expected to be tipped for everything. It's not. It's just not how it works. It's just different. Jayword. It's that I'm jealous of Hoby as somebody texted Hoby as my hero. It's ours too. Hoby's here on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app Save up to four hundred