Speaker 1: Kah hellos days my name, Jimmy the Raingus, Jimmy the Raingus, Jimmy the Rings, Jimmy the Rangers.
Speaker 2: Is everybody loved Jimmy? And uh huh.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And man on the last shoe Meltzer says, I'm in the mols. What's up?
Speaker 5: Got?
Speaker 2: What's love? Got to got to this? What's love? But a second hand of motion? Mm hmm, moves there. What's up, y'all? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 5: Yum mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: H um no, yum.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys?
Speaker 5: What is all?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing? The day? Hey? Was the fist music?
Speaker 9: H I scrolled at ninth the glow burnst my eyes, another cliff, another way of life, say take one lines twisted out of shape, turn and fleeting though into e turnal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm. But they like they know.
Speaker 5: Me from today.
Speaker 4: I was bumble.
Speaker 9: They never made me, never shared my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim, nobody's there. I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through. It was graduated because I said something They didn't life. They don't know me in real They only know my own line presidents, features aren't post, no human less and so please please please leave.
Speaker 10: Me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: I takes for clicks and.
Speaker 9: They build the throne on the air that I breathed, that I once saying, the slice saying, served the coat and.
Speaker 11: Rock around a thousand strangers.
Speaker 3: Screaming, canceled and more.
Speaker 10: I heard a long off from the hide, but the yeah cookie's ringing on the other side, then heard.
Speaker 6: My voice crackin time. Haven't so the parts from me? I'll never wind you mark time.
Speaker 2: This trash fire chasing they need like they.
Speaker 10: Don't know any one present, shuttle on screen or rear residents.
Speaker 2: So please please leave.
Speaker 3: Give leading alone, Give me alone, even alone, I'm moving the worst thing what I'm doing, the joke there you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 2: Stands.
Speaker 6: I'm athologies and growing. You don't give me me from my seas.
Speaker 2: He's tired, or the trash pache.
Speaker 3: Running my name through a crowd, through a crowd.
Speaker 2: Dun strangers, defarm me.
Speaker 3: You don't know me, realize I only know my own.
Speaker 9: It's never been my full center.
Speaker 3: So please.
Speaker 10: You mean alone alone, you mean alone, leave me alone?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys? M why why Yo, someone's here, it's it's them. I apologize, all right, brother, that's all right.
Speaker 4: I'm mistake. Here's the thing I should have I should have waited as my anger sometimes acts up, and I apologize. I wasn't thinking right yesterday when I saw your tweet. Actually, I also blocked doom. I got an unblocked doom.
Speaker 2: Now what happened?
Speaker 11: Why were you mad?
Speaker 2: Because you I didn't.
Speaker 4: I became of the video you said that used your supporting stutter and John.
Speaker 6: Who's gonna do a show?
Speaker 5: Not like.
Speaker 11: Well, I guess I am sort of supporting them a little bit because I'm gonna do a show.
Speaker 4: But but the thing is, here's the thing number one. So it's not bene evading. If Tavin goes on people's shows, it's not like Twitch where the person it's just a it's just a suspended. It wasn't a band. It wasn't a perma band, like well, what happened to Alex Jones or what happened to like gat in a.
Speaker 2: Guinness or any of that.
Speaker 4: You could Actually there's a lot of people that do shows while they're suspended. Yeah, but the thing is people are you know, But I get it now, I get it. Kevin Brennan has not has never you know, since last year, since twenty twenty three, twenty four, since the first Atlantic City show. I've never got paid from from Kevin. I've always got told you got to do it for free. M and but you know, here's the thing, and Dan, I'm not asking for money. I know you don't have any right now. But what did you think about me talking to Bob Rian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 11: I haven't had a chance to watch it, but I heard you mentioned it. I need to go back and watch it.
Speaker 2: How was that? Was it good?
Speaker 4: It wasn't a it was a It was a phone call off stream with him. Oh okay, I didn't do a stream with it. I just did a phone call because he called. I did a song for him, actually did a new song for him.
Speaker 2: Nice he was And we talked about like the early days of around the whole. That's cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Bob Ryan is like I'm from Boston and Bob Ryan.
Speaker 2: Is a legend here.
Speaker 11: He used to hang out with Larry Bird and you know, so I used to I used to read talk. I used to read Bob Ryan in the Boston Globe, you know, every week when I was growing up. So I am a big Bob Ryan guy from way back in the day. So that's very, very cool.
Speaker 2: So Bob Bryan did a show called Sports.
Speaker 11: Reporters, Yes, I remember that from.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety seven to nineteen ninety something to two seventeen.
Speaker 11: That was one of my favorite shows too. I used to watch that every week it was on. I think it was on Sunday mornings. As a matter of fact, I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the way I did send stuttering drontal link, I know he might be busy. He might be busy geting with some stuff because he's on the East coast right now. Yeah, you know it's Sunday's usually the day. But the in two answer the rumors, there's nothing happening with me, and indeed people are, people are in chat saying it, and I just wanted to say this. I have no hate in my heart. I was actually yesterday I was disclosed to burning my d w O d w O hat. Oh No, I was fixing the throw in the trash.
Speaker 2: But Jesus, Justin Kempbell uh called an audible on it.
Speaker 8: Justin Uh Justin.
Speaker 2: Kemple underman brain ye called me about it. Here's here's the problem. I need to stop of someone's calling you, dude.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my wife, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta bounce. We'll catch up again soon, all right, Jake, all right?
Speaker 2: Love your brother, all right, love you see your brother? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up guys?
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: Oh bat old.
Speaker 4: Kah Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing? Uh hope every one is staying safe? Yeah, but I want to say that I do appreciate.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, I just felt.
Speaker 4: Got a hold on the cob.
Speaker 2: Hold on, guys, that's ruins, David.
Speaker 3: Hold on guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, hold on.
Speaker 10: Has a little bit of a good.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a last minute.
Speaker 8: Hold on guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mhm, got call it.
Speaker 2: What's up guys, Welcome back to the Channel.
Speaker 5: Mornings.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yo, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Did you tell.
Speaker 2: Did you help help? Okay? Ye, you know, But what's up? Guys? How was everybody doing today? Good by some one? M m.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Yo, But what's up guys? How is everybody doing? Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: H h.
Speaker 2: H heaven nday tell me where to tell you where I'll be prove, tell me where to go?
Speaker 6: Tell you with.
Speaker 2: Heaven body.
Speaker 3: H h.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe today? The mind? Someone talk mine? Come when someone come on?
Speaker 8: Mhm h.
Speaker 2: M hmm, come on some talk the chat damn m m m yeus in it see writing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's up? What's up guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bah, what's up?
Speaker 8: Guy's house?
Speaker 2: Everyone do good day? I wanna miss you. Don't bouts muss, I don't m Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How's everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe, being.
Speaker 12: Saved, doing safe? And guess what if you use my content? Get ready for a strike because I will copyright strike if you use my content. No clippers allowed. Only the only clipper I let is dirty Jersey Rat. I love Dirty Jersey Rat. Nobody can use my content anymore. I don't want people using my fucking content anymore. No clippers can use my content. Nobody can use it. If you have content a mind, please take it down. I'm done giving people either either or pay me for it. I'm tired of this shit.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: When I want to do a stream everybody is doing one. Guess why dirty Dirty Jersey is a good person.
Speaker 6: M mmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's not even Chris Thompson doesn't even have real hair, and that's that's just a two pay he puts on. He doesn't even have any hair.
Speaker 2: M m hm m m.
Speaker 5: M just what a fair use, fair use.
Speaker 7: I'm not taking any videos down. Fair use chack, fair use, fair use, chat, I.
Speaker 2: Can use them. They're on my channel. You don't, you are a total you know what? How fun? How fun dealing with like the copyright story?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Why don't I have to leave my YouTube and not have to deal with this ship anymore?
Speaker 4: Why don't I don't? They're forcing me to do this. I'm deleting every video on my channel on that has you in it.
Speaker 10: M hm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's been deleted. It's being deleted right now. All the ones that have you in the title, h the ones that even know.
Speaker 5: Mh yeah, y.
Speaker 2: M hm. All the videos have been deleted. Have fun dealing with TJ. I wish you well in your future endeavors, TJ. TJ. Banks, I wish you well in your future fucking endeavors. Have fun.
Speaker 6: Mhm, Come on, you know.
Speaker 10: Yea.
Speaker 13: By the way, he's a sponsor of the show. I got to give him a shadow, Why don't I you know what.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: M yeah, let me see.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, guys, he'll be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah m hm.
Speaker 10: Hm.
Speaker 2: Let's get you yo, mate. What's up on alright? Guys. Hell, Loove you guys. Talk to you guys later, Love you guys. Bye.