Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one O one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: All right. We have a sponsor for this hour of the show, Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: I was over here trying to do something.
Speaker 3: I buh.
Speaker 4: I know that it's a isn't it a free grub Monday on Instagram? I believe so at one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: There you go go get some free group.
Speaker 2: I figured out our problem. Pat. We have a little behind the scenes going.
Speaker 4: Pat, I can just straight up go old school and put my microphone right to it.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll give that a try.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 4: Can we get to it here? See make make a magic over here. That's our sponsor.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 3: It all become clear here in a moment, trust me when I tell you this.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh hmm.
Speaker 3: Warner Brothers Discovery has opted not to renew its Sesame Street deal with HBO and Max, which has been the home for the beloved children's show since twenty sixteen. They will, however, maintain their partnership with Sesame Workshop, the show's producers to continue licensing episodes from the Sesame Street Library through twenty twenty seven. What does this actually mean? Let me decipher this. Yeah, because I'm there won't be any new episodes of Sesame Street going forward unless another.
Speaker 2: Entity comes forward.
Speaker 3: It says we'll pay for the right to not only produce that stuff, but host it as well.
Speaker 4: All right, come on you, somebody's got a step forward for Sesame Street. That was a staple growing up for teaching you was I'm just gonna ask the question here was Devil's Advocate. I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: All right, it's been relegated to HBO and HBO Max, which means you've got to pay to have one of those. How many of you parents with kids the age that Sesame Street would appeal to, are going out of your way to have HBO and HBO Max just so your kid can see Sesame Street. I'm just asking the question.
Speaker 2: There may be some.
Speaker 4: They might have the bundle that has Disney Plus because the kids like the Disney Plus, and then with that they get the HBO Max and Hulu.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just is this still? Is this an earth shattering revelation that there might not be new episodes of Sesame Street because all things come to an end eventually.
Speaker 4: Usually, couldn't they just put it? I'm trying to think of solutions. I am a solution man this morning. Couldn't they just put it like just done, irregular non pay subscriber, the kind of thing it.
Speaker 3: Was on something called PBS for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was kind of. Yeah, did chuck that sucker back on PBS? Hey, here's another question. Did they ever have like a comedy version of it called Sesamescreet?
Speaker 2: Yo? Can you tell me how to get? How to get?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Was great? I think arondo something.
Speaker 3: You're saying, make it much more contemporary, much more just literally street. It already has a street in its name.
Speaker 4: That's that's what gave me the idea. I mean, it would make it much more relatable to a lot of younger people.
Speaker 2: Now. Word, you are indeed a problem solver talking about I'm like Vanilla ice man.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, wrap it, rap it.
Speaker 2: If there was a problem, yo, all solved.
Speaker 4: Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it Ice Ice Baby.
Speaker 2: I could go on and on with this whole song. I won't.
Speaker 3: What a way to have your sold out concert in Toronto canceled, as was the case of these two classical musicians who were traveling to Toronto via Air Canada to perform for the sold out show. It's hard to perform the show if Air Canada won't let you bring your four and a half million dollar cello on board with you, even though you've purchased a seat for the instruments.
Speaker 4: The strap said cello in I think you would if they were able to fly with it. Strap it didn't wear you mean the in the seat, if they would have made it on with it. Well, well, no, that they travel all the time like this, This is what's such a problem. Well, Air Canada here says, well, it was a last minute booking and with all the heavy busy travel we've had and the cancelations and delays, and we just this isn't something we can confirm on board at this point. So they weren't allowed to travel with it and they had to cancel their concert. Yeah, but we have a concert worth millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Please, Well, the cello's worth millions of dollars. I don't know how much the concert was.
Speaker 4: Going to be, all right, imagine the concerts is attracted. If it's sold out, it's probably worth of millers. So if you are those musicians, I guess if you have a four and a half million dollar cello, you're not just gonna rent, you know, like if you're going golfing in a different state and you don't want to haul your clubs, you just rent a set of clubs. I don't think you're renting a cello that that's equitable that one.
Speaker 3: No, No, they they were the Let's see, the cello is three hundred years old. That's explains why it's it's more than three hundred years old, constructed around seventeen hundred by the famous Venetian luthier Matteo Gfriller. I don't remember that in music appreciation, but according to a short film about the instrument, it's worth more than yeah, about four point five million dollars. Canada's policy states the then extra seat must be purchased for a musical instrument that doesn't fit in the overhead bin or under the seat.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, I just put Sesame Street on YouTube for my kid.
Speaker 3: We're talking about new episode, Yeah, new episode.
Speaker 4: We're looking to get some new ones, or we're just gonna go Sessame screen.
Speaker 3: All right. It was only a matter of time before this happened. We go to Portland, Oregon. Portland DJ hospitalized after being stabbed by a stripper.
Speaker 2: Oh strip club dj?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh hell yeah, like you said, wait, it gets even better, say, stripper stabs him. The DJ is named Duncan Allen.
Speaker 3: He's worked as a DJ at Casa Diablo Vegan strip club for a for a decade.
Speaker 6: He's been okay, well, we're getting some songs ready, and next thing I know, it felt like like a five hundred pound man punched me in the back.
Speaker 7: Basic hell yeah, as hard as humanly possible. So I turned around expecting there to be like a huge dude like about to fight me and hit me, and it was her and she was standing there holding the night. I still did even know I was stabbed at that point, but then I took a breath in and I realized that my left lung had collapsed.
Speaker 5: I think she intended to kill someone and it just happened to be Duncan. When she was in the dressing room for about ten minutes, she seemed like she was possessed by a demon.
Speaker 2: Where's he gonna play my crew tune? Come on, girls, girls, you know the song.
Speaker 3: Cassa Diabolo vegan strip club.
Speaker 2: So are the dancers vegans or are they have a vegan menu?
Speaker 3: You're over thinking this Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 2: That says it all right, I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Harry Armpits bushfire going on. Those of you who are wondering why we keep dropping in the phrase, ah hell yeah.
Speaker 4: We used to have a thing called the It was the out of work strip club DJ.
Speaker 3: Because the stereotypical strip club DJ seems to uttered the phrase all hell yeah, an awful lot. If you've ever been in one of those establishments, please welcome canvas to.
Speaker 2: The d as all hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Just give it up for Candace and she's working hard to earn your bucks, and you know what she likes to do in her off time, Oh yeah, throw all matter.
Speaker 3: So back in the day with our old one of our old producers, CJ, we came up with a whole series of what do what? What What does strip club DJ do? If he was ever to lose his gig?
Speaker 4: What we'd put him in different scenarios like he worked at a gas station.
Speaker 2: And you know, was talking over the speaker kind of foul.
Speaker 3: Any kind of place where he could get on a pa system would be uh, he'd be able to craft his employee his crafts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: So there was a whole series of those. You found one there that you can maybe give as a refresher or stroll down memory lane. Talk how about the bowling alley one? Yes, that's the one we're going to hold on. I'm gonna we're doing.
Speaker 4: This old school because we can't into our YouTube account. I now, come on, baby, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go straight up and go off of my computer into the microphone.
Speaker 2: Hold on, stand by.
Speaker 3: Out of work strip club DJ now found work at a bowling alley. Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm now to catch up with the former strip club DJ now working in a bowling alley.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Welcome to midnight bowling here at Alley Cats, where our mind's always in the gutter. If the lanes are getting dry, guys, the very very lovely Anastasia will rub oil on your balls.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 1: The very very sexy Felicity is working in the VIP snack bar, guys, where she batters the fingers herself taste like chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Guys, for a little private instruction.
Speaker 1: Check out the very very beautiful cane Lottie, the hottest thing in reddish shoes bending over on lane six. He's got perfect form, nice rack. Talk about a strong release. Ride in the bucket. Oh hell yeah. She'll be in the arcade later autographing ball Bags.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry about the little microphone.
Speaker 3: Noise is fine.
Speaker 4: My microphone was about to snap off trying to get it down to that computer with him. Working at the gas station was the best. He was talking through the gas pump.
Speaker 2: You that you got at high all time?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, whoa, whoa, Now I got a guy cooking stage.
Speaker 2: Hold on, look the hell we.
Speaker 4: Went from strip clump to stay cooking shocker. Okay, that was the same one, strip clumb DJ.
Speaker 3: Hold on, so oil what was she autographed for?
Speaker 4: Bull Bags? Hell yeah? Working at gas station? Hold on, Bear with me, people.
Speaker 3: The amount of pre preparation that goes into this show.
Speaker 4: Well, if we weren't locked out of YouTube, it would have been really easy. Oh yeah, that didn't work with the damn hell no, there you are are