Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here. Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 2: Well if it loses, nov BET's got you covered. Nobe Besh is the.
Speaker 3: Home of the betbuilder.
Speaker 2: This world come from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 4: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros.
Speaker 1: In pre bets nov Bash.
Speaker 4: More power to you, Teacencys Apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare Dot.
Speaker 5: I E.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network. Attention, gettoheads, attention, bow scouts rose by the pseudonym motion Nerdly It's time for the soul of excellence. He is a radio host here in New York. The Rush Hour is on the air. Rush Rush now here's James Golden.
Speaker 6: Your openness to talk to the American people. As I said in introducing you, you and I go back over a quarter central and if there's anyone that has had a over communication as you and I, so are you gonna run again? In twenty eight.
Speaker 7: So hey, okay?
Speaker 2: I tried to be subtle, but I just figured I'd go right out.
Speaker 7: That's the subtle at reve Now, shar could ever be.
Speaker 2: We love you for many things, but not being subtle.
Speaker 7: Listen, I might, I might.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about it. Kay Cake, Welcome my KitKat Kick Kick. Welcome my friends to the.
Speaker 9: Friday edition of bos Nerdly's Rush Hour, Fastest Our in American Media. Cackles back in the news, cackling with the Reverend shopking.
Speaker 2: You know what else was there? Well, Pritzkill was there.
Speaker 9: They all have to go down and bow down and kiss whatever it is they kiss on Al Sharpton's anatomy figuratively speaking, not literally.
Speaker 2: One would hope that means, Carlos, it means.
Speaker 9: When you go see Il Papa, you kiss the ring right or you bend the knee, or you bend the knee. So that's what they're doing. They're they're bendings something in kissing something of owls Now what it is that they're bending and what it is they're kissing? I die, But they're they're kissing his whatever they're kissing. And the National Action Network, who had ever thought that you could be commit one of the biggest frauds in American history. I'm talking about the Tawana Brawley fraud, end up with a show on television and then have politicians just bending over and kissing parts of your He's let a charm likes that Al Sharpton has Reverend Al Sharpton. And you know what, I met Al Sharpton was twice and I'm not gonna say anything, you know, I when I met him and spoke with him, he was a gentleman and we talked I think maybe two or three times over my entire career. I think I always but he's been nothing but a gentleman, even though I disagree with a lot of his takes, and some things he says over the ears I've agreed with, and one of the things I will say about him, he has gone into places where a lot of people won't go to try to You may disagree with what he considers to be justice in certain situations, but he does go there and that's why he has made a name for himself. He's not a political coward and never has been. So there's that. Since we're on it, we might as well get to the other Cackles. She in a very poor attempt at humor. She tried to describe Donald Trump. She tried to do it Donald Trump impersonation. Cut three. You might as well just say, let's just get it out of the way. This is Cackles at the National Action Network.
Speaker 7: Well, he's pulled back because you know, the way that he's thinking of foreign policy, it seems, is when he talks about America, first it's to withdraw from these relationships and these connections, and then he kind of read acts like a mob boss.
Speaker 2: So then he's kind of leg well, you know, you.
Speaker 7: Take Eastern Europe and I'll take the Western hemisphere, and then you over there you.
Speaker 10: Get Asia, and we're just divided up right, instead of understanding historically, America has always been about our global leadership imperfect though.
Speaker 4: We have been.
Speaker 9: That a legend impersonation of Donald Trump or a my boss. Anyway, the whole thing's juvenile. I can't take it seriously. I can't take her analysis of anything seriously. If Cackles decides to run again for the presidency, then I'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 9: The billion dollar campaign that did nothing, spent more money than any other person in campaign history, and what does she get for it. Pete Boudajag, another one of the wannabes. Oh, Pete grew a beard and a little go tell you, I think to try to make himself look more distinguished or something. I'm not sure his business his hair, so you know, I'm not complaining about that. He just looks different than the Pete Boudajig that was the worst transportation secretary the United States of America has ever seen. And Al Sharpton asked Pete Boodajag if he were planning to run for president cut five and this is Pete's answer to that.
Speaker 6: When you ran for president, you met me and we went up well publicized. Uh lunch at Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem. Uh just so my calendars clar Should I be reserving a table at Sylvia's?
Speaker 2: Uh? Are you are you gonna run again?
Speaker 11: You saved me a see. I'll be there, all right, he say me, is he I'll be there. I'll be there. I'll be there. Just called my name, I'll be there. I'd be there. Well, okay, Pete. Pete didn't get such a easy run over. He went on CNBC while he was in town and Joe Kernan actually had to have a discussion with Boudajagg.
Speaker 9: As you may know, folks, the inflation numbers are out. Inflation ticked up, not a huge shoots tickup, but it's a noticeable tickup. I shouldn't say it's not a huge tickup like of the Biden years.
Speaker 2: It is a tick up.
Speaker 9: Consumer prices up three point three percent in March from a year earlier, Labor Department said today. In February we gained it was a gain of two point four percent. It's the highest reading in two years. But it's in line with the expectations because of what is happening overall. Energy prices as you know, and some other prices have gone up the beginning of the Iranian effort, conflict effort reflected in some of March's numbers. So yeah, and Pete boudaget mate made a big deal about that.
Speaker 2: But first let's get to.
Speaker 9: His business on inflation. That's cut seven and listen to this. This guy just tries so hard, but he just never ever makes the grade.
Speaker 12: There's no obvious way out now, but I want to make sure that this ends in a way that, first of all, our economy can recover that that we're not paying so much for gas. I mean, right now oil is one hundred bucks, jet fuels two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Gases over four bucks.
Speaker 12: Diesels average three eighty.
Speaker 2: Under Biden for four.
Speaker 12: Years and when we left, inflation was lower than it is.
Speaker 2: You accounted for twenty one president.
Speaker 12: This president took in the inflation, right this president.
Speaker 1: On air.
Speaker 2: You saw the numbers just come out.
Speaker 12: It's more than three percent.
Speaker 3: You're on here.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's four mistake it is.
Speaker 2: The math is direct something.
Speaker 13: From two seven to three percent.
Speaker 12: It's higher than when he got His central campaign promise was he was going to take inflation and drive it down. And instead I thought that in the three when he got here, and now it's more.
Speaker 13: It could not be. Hip wasn't that it's around three and we're involved in a war.
Speaker 12: He said on day one it would go down. He came in on day one, and now it's up.
Speaker 13: It's up to three percent. It was twenty one and a half percent. Thomist it would go down four years. Over four years, it was twenty one and a half percent.
Speaker 12: Thromis were Democrats owned the affordability Listen.
Speaker 9: Under Joe Biden, inflation went over twenty percent when Donald Trump came in is three percent. Right now it is three point three percent. And that three percent, by the way, doesn't mean that all the inflation that took place before was wiped out. No, that's the rate. It was climbing still after a nineteen percent jump by Joe Biden. And yet now with Donald Trump everything he's done, inflation was going down. It was two point four percent. Now it's back three point three, so point three higher than he started. And that's because of what's taking place in Iran. Ultimately, when that gets resolved, those we're going to go back down. Here's Pete Boudajag acting like it's the worst, the guy that presided over the highest inflation growth in modern times.
Speaker 2: It's donning.
Speaker 9: Okay, one last thing from Budajag on the American War, making the claim Pete Boudajag does, like many Democrats, that now America is a weaker nation because we have done so much to bring Iran to a state that they have not been since the Iran quote unquote revolution began. This is oh, yes, I'm sorry, that's cut six.
Speaker 12: The President assured us that he ended their nuclear ambitions if he wants to come clean with the American people. They failed to do that. He has to say that before he launched.
Speaker 13: Democrats at that time said no, you haven't, and then you have hadn't clearly that he hadn't, So then we needed to go We needed to go back and take care of it. Unless you really think it's okay for Iran to have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 12: But again, they don't have a nuclear weapon. They weren't about to get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Do you know why do you say they weren't about to go with it?
Speaker 13: Steve wick coffs today had enough vision visible material for eleven balls?
Speaker 12: Are you were acknowledging the president lied when he said I don't know what No one knew what happened either, he didn't know where he was lying.
Speaker 13: But is that really the point? Whether or not, whether whether he was being knew it was obliterated or not, it's not the point. If it wasn't obliterated, then you have to do so bad you can't go back and say, well, you lied about this so that we can't now we can't actually do what we.
Speaker 2: Need to do.
Speaker 12: America is weaker because the president launched.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's your pay that's not.
Speaker 12: No, but it's clear and I'll tell you why, because we had the secretary.
Speaker 2: Of NATO say the world is the same. That's all we need to hear.
Speaker 9: America is weaker, folks, Do you honestly believe that with the progress that has been made on raining Iran in do you believe Pete Boudhajag that America is weaker today?
Speaker 2: Do you believe this.
Speaker 9: From the man who presided over thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people driving on your highways, unable to speak English, crashing into people, killing people, And yet he has a nerve to sit and say that America today is weaker given all that we have done this nation and Israel's Israel to defame Iran. It is still in progress, but according to Pete Boudajag, we are.
Speaker 2: A weaker today. He's not the only one saying this. By the way, this.
Speaker 9: Guy was the most incompetent transportation secretary we have ever had, to my knowledge, total in competence at the Transportation Department, and now he's claiming to be some kind of foreign policy expert. The mimick is weaker to d James Golden is. Thirdly, coming back in just a moment. Do not give away Rush.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 14: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 12: James Golden known popularly as both Snardly.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. Two week.
Speaker 5: Ceasefire is not sufficient. We need a permanent in the Donald Trump's costley and reckless war of choice, and House Democrats are committed to bring about that outcome.
Speaker 9: Why does he always talk like he is having a struggle to finish a sentence. Why whenever you hear HAKEM. Jeffries talk, do we have to wait for an entire sentence to go buy? You usually a long time before we understand what the reckless point is that he is trying to make.
Speaker 2: That is what I want to know.
Speaker 9: Every single time that I play Yes, Carlos, do you have a question.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think he's trying to mimic Barack Obama. Do you think that he is trying to imitate Barack uh? Uh?
Speaker 9: Barack Barack uh, because you know Barack didn't just talk deliberately like that he used to say and am a lot uh doing everything that he told us. So you think that play ha Kim Jeffries, please want just one more time as we go into the break two.
Speaker 5: Weeks, ceasefire is not sufficient. We need a permanent in the Donald Trump's.
Speaker 9: Okay, So Carlos may be right. Maybe what how King Jeffries is doing is trying to emulate Obama's speaking style, which is why we have to listen for him to him for a full minute to get about a five second point. It's very annoying, my friends. By the time he gets it into the sentence, you didn't even remember where he began. So it's really hard to follow along with Hakeen Jeffries. Oh, my friends, we have more. We're coming back. We're gonna get away from this political stuff for a minute.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back to go with The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 12: James Golden, known popularly as both Nervely.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 9: With us right now. Uh is our astronomer, the official astronomer Bothni's Rush Hour and the Saturday Extravaganza. Gary Swinging is with Us. Gary is in parts elsewhere, but we can hear him. And thank you for making yourself available.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 9: We talked last when Artemis was about to give to go off. It's now a built to come home. Little Canadian accent there. Why do you think, what kind of week have they had or ten days?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much for having me on again, James Pleasure. They've had an interesting week. You know, I've been trying to clock this thing in terms of events, records being set and broken, and it's so exciting and it makes it you know, as a spectator, so to speak. It's so good to be alive, you know, it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 9: So I think one of the biggest highlights that I saw, well, there are a few. First of all, I think one of the most touching things the report of the naming of one of the creators for one of the astronauts wives who had passed away. It was just beautifully touching the way that they did that. Being able to see pictures of the far side of the moon known to some of us prior to your correction, the dark side of the room. No, it's the far side of the moon, people, and those photographs are simply stunning and amazing. We have never seen that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're absolutely right about that. You know, all the other pictures or images that we've got gathered from the Moon were taken either at very close range, like in the Apollo spaceboord, which did not allow you to see the entire surface of the far side of the Moon. And secondly, anything else would have done robotically. So these were very special images. And boy, it was not only touching. I mean, it's just I don't know. I mean, you know, I don't know how vesta very people felt about it, but it was just left taking.
Speaker 9: Now here is what's surprised me. And let me see, I've been on social media. I have not seen so many images post things about anything that we have done in space ever ever, because of course when the Apollo missions were going, social media was still decades away so to see images and to see and NASA has been taking advantage of that by publishing images of Jupiter that have been never before seen and just incredibly beautiful of Saturn of the other So they're just like, hey, we have everybody's attention, let's show them the beauty of this creation. And that has just been incredibly inspiring.
Speaker 15: To see well, that they had an agenda, and the agenda was this basically, you know, like towards the end of the Apollo program, I'm seventeen, and then followed by the Sawyers Paulsoyer's missions.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, you know, things kind of fell apart. What I mean by that is that they didn't have that much financial support, and then of course you had the Space Shuttle. But the point is that NASA has done a heck of a good job this time, because we're not only getting images of just the Moon, we're getting images of all spectacular images of Jupiter and Saturn and so forth. So they've done I think this was a combination of not only a successful mission, but something for NASA to kind of like show off, kind of say, hey, look this is what we've done, and we're going to share these exciting things with you. And that's a little bit different from the way it used to be, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to ask you what re entry is tonight.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: I've read a number of stories, and one of the stories talked about the Artemis one and how on reentry chunks of the heat shield were missing when they looked at it when it came back.
Speaker 2: And they heat shield represents a danger.
Speaker 9: There was a long story in one of the mainstream press about how, look, we're not saying that this is They didn't want to hype it up to be danger danger Will Rogers, But at the same time they said there is a risk involved with this re entry, and the way they framed it, it's a greater risk than commercial air travel because of what we know now. NASA has worked on the heat entry, the heat the heat shield coming back, and then some of the new stories today. The Artemis crew will experience a grueling return home. They talk about the going from weightlessness into about four g's on the reentry. What is your take on what we should expect tonight as this craft comes back into earth atmosphere and hopefully land successfully in the Pacific Ocean and is near San Diego, Pacific by the US Navy.
Speaker 3: Well, re entry is a very serious maneuver because you can do two things. One, you can think of the atmosphere sort of like a surface of water, and if you come in too steep like a rock. If it comes in too steep, it'll sink. And if you come in too shallow, you'll bounce off the atmosphere and be hurled out into space. So that's a critical thing too. If you come in too steep but the heat heels get so hot, then you've got a serious situation. But they've worked out an interesting way of entering the atmosphere faster than any other craft in previous histories of re entry. They're going to come in, they're going to at incredible speed, initially about twenty five thousand miles per hour, and then they're going to slow down, bounce off a portion of the atmosphere, and then then use another section of it to make a nice, hopefully safe re entry. But it's a very and I don't know, I think that's didn't want to frighten people. But if those were hoping that the shields will hold and we're hoping that nothing serious happens to the astronauts because you know, we're at the end of the party right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: One of the things you just said just blew my mind. This they want to use the atmosphere to skip off of it. Also, when you're traveling at twenty five thousand miles an hour, explain to me what is the sensation of is it when when you take off? We know, you experience the g's going up. They're going to experience g's. It's like the roller coaster when that hits you in your stomach, except in this case it's so much more severe. So I understand that if you weigh two hundred pounds and you get hit with the four g's coming back in, you feel like you weigh a thousand pounds.
Speaker 3: Correct exactly, Well, you get about thirty two g's on that particular re entry. But you have to be careful. I mean, when you're asking me what it feels like, well, you're well, when you're traveling safe from the Earth to the Moon and you don't have a reference in other words, you don't have trees or cars on the side of the road, it doesn't seem to be that fat. It's only when you decelerate or accelerate that you feel the G forces. So that's what's going on. I mean that they're going to experience it because here they are waitless for ten days, and all of a sudden, it's got this gravitational pull due to the deceleration of the spacecraft. And then eventually as they get closer to the Earth's surface, you're going to feel more of it. So yeah, it's kind of for them. I mean, I think it's going to be a rude awakening, not a rudewakning, but they've been used to that, but it's going to be a different experience. But this particular mission, they're coming into the Earth's atmosphere at a higher velocity than I want to sound two technical, but a higher velocity than previous spacecraft. So this is kind of like and that's is doing this because they wanted to do this to see what would happen if they had larger spacecraft entering the atmosphere of the Earth. So it's a test thing at the same time, it's not just like, well, okay, let's just get let's get quickly down to Earth. It's a test thing. We're going down. And then it's like the culmination of all the testing over the past came years, I mean rather ten days the ten years ten days that we've been testing the spacecraft. Now this is the last one.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you a question. Does it do you think that?
Speaker 9: I mean, it sounds to me like this is the ultimate ride that you could ever take in a capsule coming back into the Earth. It sounds like it's the ultimate experience you would ever take in a ride for speed Freaks for anybody. I mean, is it at all like that or is that just my to coin the temptation? That just my imagination? Once again, we're not with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's your imagination because it is the ultimate ride thus far. But I would predict that in the future this would be kind of like a regular thing, and there'll be other re entries that maybe higher velocities. I'm not quite sure yet, but this is just my prediction. But you know, you and I are we've never done this before, and I'm sure the listeners out there they've never done this before. So yes, it would be an ultimate ride. But it's an exciting rine, it's an exciting experience, and it really makes me feel I'm glad, I'm I'm alive to look at this stuff.
Speaker 9: Me too, these images that have come back, Gary, I look at these images and the only thing I think the most is how beautiful God's creation is, how incredibly and how little we truly understand about God's creation. That's what comes to my mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, James, for a personal reflection, I looked at two thousand and one in space ody say about a million times. And when I saw the images coming back from the artemists to some of them from various cameras installed on the spacecraft, as well as some of the pictures at the astronaut Photograph, it gave me goosebumps to think that for some really uncanny reason, I was prepared, propelled from back back back then when this film was made until today. And it's absolutely amazing. It's like science fiction becoming science.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: And that that I know exactly what you mean. And that's what makes me wonder about And this is something that I've heard from other I don't know whether it's futurists or whatever. And the idea is this that if we can imagine it, then it can be possible, because that is what to create, that is what the essence of being made in the image of the Creator truly is all about. Now, I don't know whether we want to go there or not, but I've heard that as a so anything that we can imagine can actually come into creation.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the good thing about this entire mission and this idea of traveling out in the space is that we have so many problems here on Earth, and it takes our mind away from those things. And here we have the Moon. The Moon is out there saying, you know, hey, here I am. You know you can visit me. You know, people ask me, why do you want to go to the Moon? I said, because it's fair, Because it's fair. It gives us something to look forward to in terms of exploration of the space and the universe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, Gary, we got to end it there for the day. Enjoy your trip. I am okay. And when we are going to do a podcast soon, I can't wait to do a debrief on this entire mission. Our prayers and our prayers are for a safe return of our brave astronaut. And let me tell you something that's the other thing these people may think it doesn't take bravery. What they're doing takes courage to do, and what they have done takes courage. These astronauts come back being the farthest away from Earth in terms of distance than any human beings have ever been, at least while they're living in the human bodies. What they've done is incredible.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I agree with you wholeheartedly, Jims.
Speaker 9: All Right, Gary is gonna come back. He's our astronomer. Folks so happy he's here. Gary, thank you so much. We appreciate you. Let me talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you very much. And clear skies, James.
Speaker 2: Clear skys to you, my friend. We'll be right back. Don't go away.
Speaker 1: Rush. This is the Rush Hour with James Golden, The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 14: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 6: The Pony Rush.
Speaker 1: Now your's James Golden, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: As you may know, the President last night went off on some people that you know. Some of the people mentioned by the President in a true social post, Megan Kelly, Tucker Carlson, Canvas Owens, Alex Jones, and the Trump reaction to them was discussed on CNN with one of my favorite commentators ever, and that would be Scott Jennings.
Speaker 2: This is that discussion.
Speaker 16: And we're treating Alice Jones like a credible voice. Here, we're treating Tucker Carlson like a credible.
Speaker 17: I don't consider we're playing the incredible voice. But there are people you travel the country and talk to Trump voters who do.
Speaker 16: Okay, so let's just say you're right, and some people listen to them. Who do you think they listen to more? Those people are President Donald Trump. I know what the polling says, and I know what my instincts tell me is that Donald Trump runs the party, runs the country, not the podcasters. They're welcome to have opinions, and I don't begrudge anybody having an opinion, and you could have a different opinion than Donald Trump. But I know who has more influence over the Republican Party and the conservative movement, and there's no doubt about it, and there has never been any doubt about it really all that much for the last ten years. So their opinions are fine. But the person in charge right now, was in charge, is in charge and will be in charge until he leaves office.
Speaker 17: Mike Cernovich, another Magar influencer, one of the most popular aunt X, tweeted today Trump Brown on idealism. Good people trusted him. They feel deeply betrayed. I hear it every day, just another lovely voice to you.
Speaker 16: Well, look, okay, I can also play the I hear people saying every day that this is exactly what they voted for. They voted for a commander in chief to restore American strength on the world stage. They voted for a commander in chief to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. They voted for a commander in chief who would do what the seven previous presidents would not do, and that's deal with people with a firm hand. So I hear things too, And again, everybody's welcome to an opinion. I don't begrudge anybody their opinion. But you can't deny that Donald Trump has always been a hawk on Iran. He's always said he would never permit them to get a nuclear weapon, and he's taking those actions to prevent that right now. That is the direction he is doing. And it's not It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone because he's always been very clear that he believes their fanatics and he believes they cannot have a nuclear weapon, and he believes that dealing with them and you know, cajoling them, they don't understand that language. They only understand the language of strength.
Speaker 9: I'll come back to some of that, Amen, Scott Jennings. We'll have more on that, hopefully tomorrow, God willing with here tomorrow. We're going to leave you today with a remembrance of one of the great song writers of her time, American singer and songwriter lyricist Linda Creed, who, together with Tom Bell, came up with some of the most memorable songs of the seventies the eighties. These are songs that are still being covered by artists today because they're just so wonderful and beautiful. Linda Creed passed away at age thirty seven of breast cancer, and after her life was over, she still continued her work. A breast cancer foundation in her name helped many of those who suffered from the same affliction that she did. She kept working through her breast cancer. One of her songs that you all know the greatest Love of All recorded by Whitney Houston, recorded by George Benson, so many others. Anyway, these are then decreed Tom Bell songs. May God blessed protect each and every single one of you, your family, your loved ones. Loving gratitude for your being here today, my friends. God willing back tomorrow early Saturday morning. Hopefully we'll see you for the Saturday Morning Extrafaganza. Until then, I did you, I do.
Speaker 2: I Love you? Bye.
Speaker 14: Thanks for listening to Boaster Lee's Rush. You can hear Bose Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms.
Speaker 14: Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on here