Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis Goldirea dot com. That's also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get all the details and a free gold and silver guide at Genesis Goldiara dot com. I've got Zach joining me right now and we have a concert coming up on September twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: And where's this going to be? And tell me a little bit about the concert.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be downtown Soo Falls, that windy city bites September twenty eighth. The doors open at eight, music starts at nine. It's eighteen up an event and it starts or it's five dollar entrance. And I'm actually covering my first twenty fans at the doors entrances that come in and come out and support. So make sure you're there.
Speaker 1: And who are going to be Who are some of the people that be performing at this event.
Speaker 3: So we got Djcam on the ones and two is and not only myself, I go by YZ, but we also have the obvious mister Lgbi. We also got this guy on the saxophone that's pretty good. So we got a variety of different music there. So it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: If somebody would like to get more information as their place online where they can go and kind of find the lineup and get all the details.
Speaker 3: Uh yep, anywhere on Facebook, should be on Google. It's also going to be on Sunny FM radio, so make sure you guys are there.
Speaker 2: And we'll share it for sure on our Facebook page as well.
Speaker 1: And again it's Windy City Bites is coming up on the twenty eighth. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun. Is this the first time you've done a show like this and two falls?
Speaker 3: No, We've done plenty, man, We've done plenty that. We do a lot of good cause events. We don't just put on just regular shows which are nights, but like we like to spread awareness for other events, like for example, we've had a family that in the past had lost the house to a fire and we did an event to raise money for the family and it was a very great turnout. We've also done for hunger awareness in town for the homeless and stuff like that, so and now this one we're just kind of spreading more awareness for just everybody to have a chance and just new scenery downtown and then with all the crazy stuff going on in town, we want to show people that there's actual activities like this to be a part of and to go out and step out of your comfort zone and have a good time with your friends and stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be on the twenty eight that Windy City Bites Downtown two Falls.
Speaker 2: Great place, by the way. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's not a huge place, so if you want to go, you're gonna want to get there early and get a ticket early.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And they got food there all night long, patio for the smokers outside, and like I said, it's eighteen and up, so bring everybody you want. First twenty coming to cyz A getting in free, so make sure you're there all right.
Speaker 2: Very nice, Zach, thank you very much for chatting with me.
Speaker 3: Man appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you for your time again.
Speaker 1: The show is coming up on the twenty eighth of September. It's at Windy City Bites. I've got all the details at Facebook dot com, slash Sunny Radio.
Speaker 2: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com