Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look Me on the Sky? Do you feel the poll? The question why?
Speaker 3: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find.
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories. They stake their designed put down here on this solid brown the answer screen. They're all around rising break through all the lies. No fa fi fu.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. As we record on this Friday, May the ninth, twenty twenty five. I hope this podcast finds you well again. We're in the springtime, lots of beautiful weather, also busy time of year for a lot of folks waiting to plant your gardens and just everything that goes along with spring. I hope this finds you well. We have a great guest standing by from the great state of Michigan. Just two quick notes before we jump in. Number one, Please do stop by the new website. It is truthernet dot com. Drop by the social website and join. My wife has been posting a lot of pictures on the homestead and we're picking up our beat. Well you know I say this, this podcast will was draft for three more weeks, but the wife is picking up the bees this weekend and she's going to post a lot of the pictures there. So if you haven't stopped I please go stop by and check out those pictures. Hopefully that all went well talking to myself in the future. If you'd like to join the podcast tonight, like Josh is, please do send us an email and that email address is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's fe Files guest at gmail dot com. By the time this goes out, we'll be probably scheduling for July, but the average wait time is only about, you know, three to four weeks, So jump in share your story like the other literally hundreds of people have done before and without any further ado. Well, let's bring on tonight's guests again. Joining us from Michigan is Josh. Josh, thanks again so much for joining us tonight. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: All right, well, let's kick things off and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Yea, my name is Josh, born and raised in Michigan. Pretty much been here my whole life. I believe I'm thirty seven years old now, I have a wife and two kids, and yeah, we just enjoy spending time together as a family and getting outside. And as you mentioned the garden, we're looking forward to getting our garden in as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's we you know, we ended up putting in a greenhouse. Actually, it was one of the first things we put up when we brought the bought the property, and that's enabled her to do, you know, get a jump start on things, get it from seedlings, et cetera. But it surely is a blessing to be able to grow your own food. As we mentioned before the podcast started, you know, the conversation of health was certainly prevalent in the truth community, but post twenty twenty it became kind of a headliner of conversation in the truth community. Now everybody's very cognizant of what's in foods, what's in beverages, and you know, we can have a discussion of whether the food industry is simply looking for ways to cut corners or is this an intentional cling of the flock, if you will.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it seems like it's maybe a combination of both.
Speaker 4: A lot of times, Yeah, I certainly agree. Let's get a little bit in your journey to the truth. One thing about your your email is that you got you travel a lot, and I think it was you were listening to a guy throw go through the Book of Genesis And was it the way he was presenting it or was he presenting it from a flatter perspective? What was it that got your attention?
Speaker 1: No, So, yeah, that was just a few months back. I work with my father in law and we got you. We travel around the state. We do laundry work at laundromats, we do installs and repairs, so we got a lot of time listens to podcasts or people talk about whatever topic we're interested in. And he was listening to a guy named Chuck Missler, who very very well read in the Bible, and you know, can connect a lot of dots and show you all this scripture points to Jesus. And it was cool listening to him talk about all how these are all just old Testament things, they all just point to Jesus. Right, But we're in Genesis and of course the creation story, and he is it's not from a flat Earth for him, He's into space. And how I think he's passed now, but he's, yeah, just talking about all this different things. And he even said like there's scientists are saying there's ten dimensions or something, and just going on and on. And I was so we had already been into the flat earth thing for about five years. So I was like, man, I can't handle just this guy talking and talking. So that day I got in my car when I was going home and I just went on Spotify and I typed in flat Earth. I was like, let's see what comes up. And your podcast was the first one to come up, and very glad that it did.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. Yeah, I'm looking up. You know. I think i've heard his name before, Chuck Missler, and he is the chairman. He was in eighty three, became the chairman and CEO of Helio Netics, which was a tech company. But yeah, he's very much into that type of things. It's interesting. I guess he had some failed business deals, a prominent Christian Zionist, and then I guess he ended up moving to New Zealand at least that's where he passed in twenty eighteen. Okay, that's very interesting. But for you, what you know, was this flat Earth? Was this your first kind of rabbit hole that you would encountered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that this gets into a long story. So this is kind of how it all came about. Our son whose seven now, was born in twenty seventeen and he kind of had a traumatic berth. We didn't know anything back then, really, I would say, you know, we had the birth at the hospital, My wife had the was that epidermal or whatever for numbing all of that, and his heart rate dropped and so when he right after he was born, they cut his cord right away, which later on we're come to find out, yeah that court should kind of stay on there for a while to finish, uh, supplying iron and all the nutrients and whatnot. But they cut it right away, and they took him away to the nursery and they had him on antibiotics. So then and then at is two months old, he had first round of shots I believe it was. And then my wife remembers most of this better than I do, but he kind of had a fever and she said he was just moaning a lot that night and stuff, and then so she kind of started looking into the vaccines and all that, and that was the end of us getting those, but then I don't remember. He must have been a little under one. Seemed like he was having some acid reflux, so he went on in medication for acid reflux. He was on a medication when he was in the nursery and he ended up having food allergies. He had a severe allergic reactions to cashews one night, and that was I had to rush home from work. We went to the hospital. By the time anybody saw us, his reaction was pretty much over with and they're just said, oh, yeah, well, if he needs any or if he has any other issues, you can give him some more benadrux. But it seems to have calmed down. We're like, wow, that was a waste of a couple hours. Then do much for us. And then so my wife had started, like I said, researching vaccines, and we had gotten away from all that, and then he ended up having the food allergies. So then he was three years old, and we noticed that he was starting to drink a lot of water, like more than we do, and he would wet through his diaper every night, and we would even put an insert in there with the diaper and he would wet through both of those. And then we noticed that he's had started losing weight. We took him into the hospital and he was diagnosed with type one diabetes. His A one C was over and normally A one C for anybody that doesn't have it as five point seven and below. So then it seems like shortly after that we were probably in there. Oh, no, COVID had recently started. I believe this was March fifteenth to twenty twenty or something like that, so it had just started and he had to get his nose swabbed or else they wouldn't admit him into the hospital, and they wanted all the masks and everything. He never had to wear one, but my wife and I had to put on the mask to walk around the hospital and everything. But so then my wife found somebody on Instagram that was really speaking out about the vaccines and the dangers of them, and she would do a bunch of lives and she ended up just going into all these other rabbit holes on her lives. And at that point, we were against the vaccines and we were starting to see some of the stuff, and with my son's food allergies, we were into reading all the labels on the food products. So we're already like artificial flavors, natural flavors, like what's in those? If it was something good, wouldn't they just put it on there so they could advertise, Hey, this has XYZ and it's good for you by our product. But so then one of those times when she was on Alive, she just brought up flat Earth and she talked about the firmament, and I went and I looked it up in the Bible, and I was like, of course it's true. They you know, they lay ali to us about everything else, and it's right here in the Bible. And I've read this passage how many times and I've just never noticed it. And so that was really the dive into flat Earth for us. My wife went into more of the rabbit holes than I have. Maybe she's more qualified to be on here with you, but I've been the one that's been drinking in all your podcasts and listening to them. So here I am.
Speaker 4: You know, you say, you know you're you're watching this live YouTube conversation and flat Earth and the Firmament is brought up, and you just immediately, with no defense system up, you know, investigated a little further with the Bible in tow and you were converted like that. But you even with all the you know, I understand kind of the things that you overcame and it kind of changed your traditional thinking with all of the things that you said, you know, had to go through with your little one. But still to this day, even people who are who have been down all the rabbit holes still have that defense mechanism up against flat earth. So how is it so just made sense to you, but so many people still can't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I guess there's a few things. I have a hole in my ear drum, so I'm very sensitive to motions and movements, and if I go on roller coasters, I get nauseous. Right, if I go on a swing, I can get nauseous. Fifth grade, I threw up after just doing a bunch of somersaults in gym class one day. So when they always talked about us spinning at you know, I don't remember them saying a thousand miles an hour or anything in specific, but I'm like, that's kind of weird. I don't feel that, and all the people that are standing upside down, and I was like, you know, that sounds weird, but I never questioned it. When I was younger. I just never thought of it anymore than I guess these people know what they're talking about. Why would they lie to me? You know? And and then the other thing is kind of like helium balloons and gravity is ever, why does the balloon go up? If I blow up a balloon, it stays down, but it's not strong enough to hold up the helium balloon, but or to pull down the helium balloon. But it's strong enough to pull down the balloon that I just blow up myself, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's thousands of examples like that. That again, they'll give it. They'll give you a scientific Well, helium's lighter than air, okay, but what about the gravity portion of it? And the same thing to me, the thing like I can I can when I say sorry, I just I locked up there. You know. One of the things when I mentioned this, I can see it in their face and they kind of their brain kind of like has a mini explosion, and then they do their best to get it out of their mind, you know. Skydiving in Australia. Explain the physics of skydiving in Australia is they're really a plane flying upside down and people are jumping up. I mean, really, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That just that alone, and they think about it for a second and they abandon shit before before their brain gets you know, turned into a pressol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just talk about the baseball game instead, right, exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how how about that comeback? Last night? The Orioles came back and finally won one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's interesting once you get into this realm those type of things. You know, I'll still if that, you know, peak on a score or something like that, but all of that is really trivia. But I don't make fun of people because that's their thing. But I do think a lot, you know, like even myself, now I'm fifty five, I do reflect like all the all the hours and days I've wasted listening like sports radio to me now is so trivial, like just listening to hours on end of what might happen this weekend, and how much of a wasted And again I'm not bashing for if that's your passion, that's fine, But to me personally, this is George speaking reflecting on all of the hours I listened to sports radio and how nonsensical it truly is, in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, yeah, I've been big into sports most of my life. I taught tennis. I was a tennis professional for about ten years.
Speaker 4: I assume, so I saw yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so but I mean I and I enjoy watching tennis, and I still enjoy watching some sports. I've always enjoyed watching the NHL. I know, I listened to one of your podcasts with a gentleman from Canada talking about that though. But yeah, I've watched baseball, hockey, football, I've grown up watching it all, done some fantasy stuff. But as as time goes on and it's like I don't have that desire to watch it as much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of priorities in life. And then you know this, to me, this obviously kicked up a pocket, but it becomes I took call to hobby I think is undercutting it. It's more than just a hobby. You know, ham radio is a hobby. But this is because it's a passion because you, I think naturally, as you get older, you want to seek the truth and it doesn't take a whole lot of effort and research to understand well that's a lie, that's a lie, that's a lie. Well then I should probably look at everything else. Right, So while you were talking, I just pulled up an article. It's over. I'm just going to read one paragraph over the first pardon me. Over the past thirty years, the vaccine schedule for infants has greatly increased. Baby's born in twenty seventeen can receive as many as thirty six doses of fourteen vaccines by fifteen months of age, starting with the HEP B vaccine on the day of birth. And I think also they do the vitamin K and there's a whole rabbit hole with that. But when you look at type one diabetes, a big poor part of that is, if correct me, if I'm wrong, in autoimmune disorder. And then obviously you don't have to research to find very long to find out that a lot of these vaccines that's a side effect. So is that I guess the link that you assume.
Speaker 1: Or yes, definitely, I believe my wife has said she's looked at you know, you look at this vaccine. Oh what are the side effects? Yeah, type one diabetes is right there listed as one of the side effects. You go down the list and you just find it again and again, and it's like just trying to get people hooked up into the system and that they can't leave it right.
Speaker 4: There. When I was driving around today, I found a young lady who used to be a talking head for CBS News investigator reporter, and she brought up that David Bloom, who was I think also CBS. He was embedded at the beginning of the Iraq War in March April two thousand and three. Well, I think while he was actually in Iraq, he had a blood clot and died. And these reporters are forced to take the same vaccines as the soldiers do before they are sent forward. So he had gotten the anthrax vaccine and one of the known blood clots was one of the known side effects was blood clots, and that is something that was covered up for a long time. You know, it's an industry that is just beyond me, because I will tell you if George had a lemonade stand and one out of every let's just say, one out of every twenty five people got sick from it or had some type of even one of the more subtler side effects of vaccines, I would be shut down. I'd be fined, I probably would be taken to court, and I'd be working the rest of my life to pay off these lawsuits. But because it's done by a government entity, and that's what they are. If you have just unrestricted access, you know, to all these funds and you And this is the kicker with vaccines. The vaccine companies do their own command and control what we you know, we did research and this is what we came up with. Why aren't there independent entities going into test these before they go public?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, they just get to oh, yeah, here's we tested it and it's safe for you and it's effective, and but they just set the testing guidelines so it'll pass it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, obviously flat earth is something that's difficult to discuss with other people, and we'll get to that. It is. I guess waking people up about vaccines just as difficult. Or is that just a whole different type of conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think people are a little more open to it just because it's I don't know, it seems like it's a little more prevalent out there, and more and more people are kind of noticing it. I don't know. I guess they haven't done as good of a job at making you sound crazy if you're an anti vaxxer as if you're a flat earther or a flurfer. As I was reading the one guy said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when I've saw recently too, a flurfer. You can be a glover or a flurfer. Yeah, And I think prior to twenty twenty, is it fair to say that you probably it would be much more difficult to have this conversation. But I think that the COVID JAB was one of the reasons that this has become more of a normalized conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. We got a gentleman who owns a laundromat by us. After his first dose of the vaccine, his health turned south and he's had nothing but complication since. And then there's a lady and my wife side of the family who lost both her legs of blood clots after receiving it.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Yeah, do they connect the two? Do they understand why?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, Okay, they're they're vocal about it now and let people know.
Speaker 4: You know, we're focused on so many things and much of a trivial I'm very much at the point where you know, we do need accountability in this world, and it's okay to be a Christian and demand accountability. You know, the Bible is very specific about harming our little ones, and that is happening too with these uh you know, with these with these vaccines, and it just makes me very frustrated or frust Yeah, I get very frustrated to see this time and time again and to hear these stories with no accountability. But still even a lot of the people who have this platform, like the young lady I was listening to today used to be a CBS reporter. She would always up short, right, and she would say, I'm not saying that I would do anything differently, I'm not saying this. They just stop that they don't that they're afraid whether it's their paycheck, because I think she's still you know, kind of in the journalists, you know, industry, that they can't go all the way and say this is evil. But even the people with the big platforms minus a few people, and there are a few people out there, why aren't It's just I don't get it. Why more people with the platform aren't being more vocal about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the companies aren't even responsible to pay out any of the for the injuries, right, It's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, the National Vaccine Act of eighty six whatever it was. And then for instance, you know the unfortunate incidents that you just told me about those two people, Like, do they even know to report that to vers like the vaccine Reporting system to get you know, that embedded in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure if they've done that or not.
Speaker 4: And that's why they say, well, I guess yeah. When I used to do the podcast on that, they say anywhere between one to ten percent of the people that have adverse side effects even reported. So the numbers that we see are only between one and ten percent of the actual cases. Right, There's a single guy living in New York. He gets a jab for his job and he passes away. That doesn't get reported. Now in so many cases, so many cases at home. Well, I don't want to keep running with this. I know you have no which direction did you want to go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get into the silver bolts and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's start with the six silver bullets that proof flat earth for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, So obviously the first one would just be the Bible, like I said earlier when we had heard that live, and she just talked about the firmament, and then I went and read about it, it's like it seemed plain as day. And then so this is one. My second is that I'm reading through the Greatest Lie on Earth right now, and they were talking in there when they were building the twin towers that all the beams were pre manufactured off site, and all the bolt holes for all the beams were then pre manufactured off site. But by the time you get to the top of how tall they were said there should have been three sixteenths of an inch difference from the top floor on the bottom floor because of the curvature of the earth, if you take the eight inches per mile square or whatever it is. So I found that very interesting because for our work, we put in a lot of machine and we bolt those down to bases. Otherwise these machines would shake all over the place and go flying. And we were putting a couple in today and they were just an eighth of an inch off. But I look down it and it's it's like, wow, that's a really big difference. But if you're talking about however many stories a twin tower is, and they had them manufactured before bringing them to the site, and they didn't account for that, So that one was one that I was like that really spoke to me because of the line of work that I'm in. Third one would just be the stars, and that's something you know, you never really think about, as Hey, I see these constellations all the time. And but I feel like when I was in school, we were taught that or that that we weren't taught that the sun was shooting throughouter space. I feel like when I was in school, we were kind of taught that the Sun is just there and we're all orbiting around it. So then they go through and say that we're shooting through space, but the stars never moved. They must be moving perfectly with us. Fourth one would be that we can see too far right. And then you had mentioned one of your previous podcasts the rail gun. Yeah, yeah, And it was funny because just the week or two before that, our vicar was preaching at church, our vicar pastor and training right, and he brought up a rail gun and he's like, this thing can shoot thirty miles the target thirty miles away. It was from a while back. I saw they can shoot like one hundred miles away now, but I just was like thirty miles away all right, So I brought up my calculator really quick, did the formula, and I was like, oh, there should have been like six hundred feet a drop or something. Fifth one, and I can't remember where I saw this one, but it was just kind of like a picture and they showed it, I think on the news or something. It was like, oh, yeah, this time today, the sun will light up roughly sixty percent of the earth, you know, and almost everybody will be in daylight at the same time. Like, how does that work on a ball if how can sixty percent of it be lit up? Isn't it always fifty percent? And then I guess the sixth one would be the go Fast rocket. Oh yeah, and I watched I saw on Rumbled Dean Odles he made a little clip about that a while back, and just how it looks like it stops and then you can see the moon off in the distance, and at that time of day, I think it was supposed to be over Australia. So those are my six and then I kind of had This isn't necessarily a proof or a silver bullet, but there's just an observation that I've seen is that when I look at the clouds and you just kind of have a bunch of clouds out there. It just looks like a blanket and they just look flat as well. I don't know if you've ever noticed that, or if anybody else has talked about that on this before, but it's you know, and you can see clouds for a long time away, and if you're driving down the Expressway and you're looking at a cloud, it takes you miles and miles to get to that. So yeah, I guess those would be my silver bullets.
Speaker 4: Outstanding ones too, particularly the Go Fast rocket, which we is something we haven't talked about, I feel like in a while. And if you're new to the podcasts, two things. Number one, after you're done listening to this podcast, please go back and start with episode number one, Why the Lie. And number two, I will put this in the show notes, the Go Fast twenty fourteen rocket that went up and it just stopped and it hit the firmament, and it just stopped. Rockets that they you know, anybody who's launched, you know, maybe for a science project. It goes up, it stops, it comes down. This stopped abruptly like it had breaks because it hit the firmament. That is a great one to point out. By the way, I just went on eBay while you were talking. There's lots of science textbooks for sale from the thirties, forties, and fifties. Very reasonable. I'm going to order a couple when we're done this conversation and just kind of browse through them and see if what they were teaching, if there was a shift, right, because certainly there was a shift in the history. I want to see how those numbers were in science class. But yeah, going off what you said, we're moving at one thousand miles an hour, and I'm talking about clouds here when you mentioned the clouds, we're moving at a one thousand miles an hour. We're orbiting the Sun at right here, this is from Google, sixty six thousand, six hundred and sixty seven miles an hour, and the Sun in the entire Solar system is moving through the Milky Way at an estimated speed of forty three miles an hour. That the clouds are just floating above our heads, right And they said, with all these motions combined, and this is Google telling me this, the Earth's overall speed through space is about five hundred and forty thousand miles per hour.
Speaker 1: I showed that picture of that to my son one day and I was and then I was just kind of joking around, and it's like, where's God in this? And I told him I wish I was better at making like graphics or a gift or something like put him on his throne with like little jet rockets on his throne keeping up with it or something. So that was that was another reason that kind of I accepted flat earth so quickly. It was very comforting to me. Yeah, and it feels intimate and God's right there watching over us. I always wondered, well, where is he? And I feel like there's something in aiding people that we're always like where's heaven? Heaven is up, where's Hell? Hell is down? But how does that work on a globe?
Speaker 4: That's right? And then you look at the old illustrations of above the firmament is heaven just as described in the Bible and shield below us. There's a reason we look up when we pray, and there's a reason, you know, we point down for Hell and the globe doesn't. Is nonsensical when it comes to that stuff, And it's amazing that a lot of people get like ken Ham, And I don't mean to keep abusing mister Ahm, but I see him on social media every day and I just want to reach out to him.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: They can poke it. They can see the fallacies of the Big Bang and evolution, but they just can't see God's creation as it is described in the Bible and even Genesis two to one. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished. They were finished, and it's very clear that the earth is fixed and does not.
Speaker 1: Move, and it was created before the sun.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yes, sir, yes, sir. I have been going line by line in the Bible using them what is it the Blue Letter Bible, And anytime there's a word you're not sure about, you click on it, you know, either the Greek or Hebrew word, you know. And then even firmament, there's a there's a Greek version of that word and it's exactly the same, stands still firm right, even Greek and Hebrew is very clear about you know, there is a solid expanse above us that is retaining the waters above us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one thing I wanted to ask you, or what I just ordered a King James Bible, not too long ago, but I was just curious, is there a specific one that you used? Did you get one from? Like? What are they? Is it sixteen eleven? I think it was the year or something or I.
Speaker 4: Have a just a standard King James Bible, not the New King James, just a standard King James Bible. Then I have a Geneva fifteen sixty Bible, and then a listener thank you very much. About two weeks ago sent me a Geneva fifteen sixty edition large print so as I get old, and because the Geneva Bible that it's tucked away over there, very small print and it's difficult for me to read, he sent me a giant just a giant version of the Geneva Bible, which includes the fourteen books of the Apocrypha in it, but it's much easier to read.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was looking at the King James Ones with the Apocrypha added to it and going through some of the comments and the people like, oh no, don't get this one. It's got third Macabees in it, and they're like that's not in the original and this and that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the way I look at it is, you know, canon is canon, and then everything else is supplemental.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll go out and buy a book by some Christian author today and read in.
Speaker 4: Precisely then, yeah, in parts of the knowledge that you believe is good for you and you know and not And every chance I get, I shared this book. This is called disciple shift. And you know I'd mentioned to you I just started with grad school, and I was very empathetic trying to tell everyone this is the way the church should be going. I don't know how, you know. I pray that your area is thriving, But in our area, there's a very old aged con congregation in many of our churches, and it's because we're not creating new disciples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do have a few little ones running around our church. We have R two and my brother has three kids, and we have some other friends around our age. But it's it's sad to see our confirmation numbers just dropping down every year. When I was in seventh and eighth grade getting confirmed there, we must have had twenty plus kids in ours and now it's maybe four. But then looking back at my confirmation, I don't know if anybody else is still coming to that church right from my confirmation group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and unfortunately, we've already mentioned COVID two or three times in this conversation. I think one of their many goals was to divide people from the church the physical you know, fellowship with each other. And still to this day, you know that I've heard people firsthand said, worst verbatim, Josh, this is we're staying away from church this week because there's something going around. And this is within the last six weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that said thankfully our church. I'm I don't recall our pastor ever saying we're closed, don't come here, but you know, everybody steered clear. But just maybe a month he's like this, this isn't right. I miss my congregation being here. And you know, he came out and said, if you want to be here, come here. We're worshiping. So we were there that next Wednesday and Sunday and amen. Now I just got to get them to flat earth.
Speaker 4: You know, to all the listeners. If you if you're in the area and you want me to come out on a Wednesday night and give a presentation, I would be more than happy to. And it's important to know your your your audience, and obviously being in a church, you want to present it from a biblical presentation, right, a biblical background. But you can certainly use you know, the things that we talk about on a regular basis, the numbers. Right. How silly is that when I say all of these things, right, how fast? We're going five hundred and half a million miles an hour? And then you walk outside and you see a butterfly in the clouds? Aren't And then people try to explain it. But bro Bill Nye, the science guy said, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Stop, Oh I loved Bill Nye or Neil de Grass. So he tells you it's like you're on a cruise ship, right, just because it's smooth, you can't feel it, right.
Speaker 4: And trust me, I've been on a cruise ship. You can feel it. You can you can feel it, trust me. And I've been on very large planes. You can feel that you're moving. You know when you're moving for sure?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. But that is something that I hope that we can normalize, is just to have this conversation amongst right, the people who we worship with. This is not some type of you know, you know air quote, just deep conspiracy. And you know we walk in with our tinfoil hats on but that that is how much effort they put into it is just you even bring it up from people and you may not hear from them for weeks, and you know they're calling your friends saying, hey, is Josh all right? He mentioned something about flat earth to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a few friends that would be like, yeah, no, that sounds about right, sounds like him. I go around and tell them some of my friends like they're sick. I was like, Ah, throw some potatoes or onions in your sock overnight and it'll kind of pull some of the toxins out of here. You'll be good in the morning.
Speaker 4: There you go. One thing I wanted to talk to you about because you are just about in that age demographic where you were at a very formidable growing stage. You were seventh eighth grade when nine to eleven happened, and you mentioned that it did have a pretty significant impact on the way you looked at things. Were you also did they at what point did you actually watch the event? Was it in school or did they get you all home? How did that whole day work out for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I believe it was seventh grade. I can't remember exactly because I had that teacher in seventh day and eighth grade. I can remember his name to this day. It was my social studies teacher, second hour, and we're just sitting there and another teacher comes in, opens the door and he says, plane just hit the Twin towers. So they I hadn't never even heard of the Twin Towers at that point in my life, and they wheel a TV in there, and yeah, we're watching it, and that's I don't believe we got sent home that day, but yeah, that was I just couldn't fathom something like that at that age, someone doing flying a plane into the towers and killing all these people.
Speaker 4: You know, that's so interesting because you know, when I was in high school, they wheeled in the TV for the Challenger. It was at eighty six. Every single classroom across America had a TV in their room because there was a teacher on the Space Shuttle, so every school was. It's interesting. However, the course of the years of course there was about it. It was at a fifteen year disparance between the Challenger, which I believe was eighty six and the nine to eleven was zero one, so about fifteen years. And it impacted different generations and you know, I had a deep conversation just about a month ago on my other podcast about two women with two women who kind of pull people out of this fear based mind control situation. Many from government entities, right MK ulture type of people, and that is how they do it, whether it's a mass fear based incident like nine to eleven or the Challenger or something like that, or just local individual you know, to scare people to control them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it wasn't until I started to figure out how the world worked, which unfortunately it took that for me to get back into the Bible and study it and read it over and over and to continue to strive to search for the truth. And it's sad that we as people. I think I can speak for a lot of people, although I'm just speaking for myself that you know, we have had these symbolic shifts in our lives that cause us to go back to the book and whether it's flat Earth or nine to eleven or COVID, you know these things, I think people either go one way or the other, and I think most of the people who are listening to this podcast chose to go towards the Bible and seek the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely brought me more inclined to reading the Bible and digging into a deeper and just understanding more of what God has given to us. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked with a lot of people who are eighties and nineties kids, and we had a little bit of a different Like we didn't have these huge things. It seemed like it didn't really start until the nineties, Right, you had Waco and Oklahoma City, and then you had Columbine in April twentieth of nineteen ninety nine, the nine to eleven, then Wars, and then the collapse of the housing market. Like you've lived most of your whole life going, you know, have experienced all this trial and tribulation with mankind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely been interesting times to live in, as they say, But I feel like I don't know, not that I was sheltered or anything, but you know, we had we had our life. We never were like evicted from anything. We always had food on the table, roof over our heads. We had our friends that we went to school with and hung out with, and that was just kind of our life. And it's almost seemed, you know, like a different country or something. Some of that stuff happening, and because that's not what was reflected in our lives.
Speaker 4: That's great points. And now that you know you're a father and you have two little ones to look out for and protect, did you ever stop and think like a lot of what you're doing now as far as truth seeking is trying maybe to spread awareness, to get other people aware and create a domino effect to where you can make a better life for your little ones when they get older, when you hand the world off to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's and I told my wife, we need to keep having more so we can have more people to know the truth. Right, got to build the God's kingdom for him. And that's what they don't want us to do is have more kids. So we got to stick it back to them and just have more kids and teach them the truth. But it's funny. I wanted to share this story with you. I think it was just last week. I was still at work, but usually so I have two older brothers. Usually the middle brother two of his three kids come over and stay the night Friday to Saturday. Well, the day or two after that, my dad informed me that my son went to his his one cousin who's two years older than him, and he just walks up to him, you know, not thinking of anything. Now in the middle of any conversation, he goes, hey, do you know what shape the earth is? And he says, yeah, it's round. My son goes, no, it's flat with a dome over it, and he comes back, No, it's round. No, it's flat with a dome over it. So yeah, our son is definitely one that will go out there and spread the truth and not be ashamed of it. Or but yeah, I want to share that story with you.
Speaker 4: That's awesome because here's the thing. If you normalize these things in your household, that that's normalizing it in their lives, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we just you know, we throw on a movie or something we'll do, like a pizza in a movie night and it's throws the globe on there as the introduction, and we'll be like, well, you know, this is what they teach that they think the earth looks like, or this is what they want you to think, but we know that it's not shaped like that.
Speaker 4: It's important. I've really learned, even within the last month or two, how important if you have an opportunity to drop a nugget drop it. Like I mentioned to someone like within the last forty eight hours, I forget where I was that, you know, I just said, hey, did you know Christmas was illegal until you know, the mid eighteen hundreds, And they just looked at me like what they didn't get it. And it's it's a combination of everybody is so caught up in the in the matrix. They don't have to research and learn. You can call it true history, you can call it alternate history or whatever it is. But you know, the people who control the world are very selective about what is taught in schools. Right, most people don't know about the Great Awakening here in the United States and the mid seventeen hundreds, and it just so happened that shortly after that, you know, we had a war, you know, a revolutionary war to take back our freedoms, even though before that certain religious groups weren't even allowed to be lawyers or hold office things of that nature. So it's very interesting when I dropped these things, I hope it gives them enough. And it may not be that bread crumb, but if people hit enough things that challenge their traditional thinking, I think it's human nature for them to be curious and maybe, just maybe they'll they will take some time and hopefully when they research, they don't go to Google. But you know, I enjoy doing that and just dropping nuggets here and there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and that's definitely something that I would like to get better at and kind of trying to find some other or some new bread crumbs or something. I have a friend who I believe he has his pilot's license, and so you know, I got a group chat with him and one other friend from high school and I just ask him there one day and do you have to nose down to adjust to the curve? And I can't remember exactly what he said, but I don't think that bread crumb did anything. But on to the next one, right.
Speaker 4: He's like, I just put it on autopilot. I don't know, right, So here's one for you. And again, it is interesting because you can present it in church. But I also get it because you know, I'm in little rooms with people and we talk about scripture, and it's so interesting that somebody can see a verse or two, no it means this, and so oh no, what it actually means is this, And I say, you know, there's a reason we have two thousand denominations just because everybody either A perceives it differently or b there's something that worldly that that the Bible offends them and they want to be able to explain it their way out of it. That that's kind of the way I look at at it. But if you're going to add to that, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, I just I think it might have been on your podcast. Somebody there was like a gathering of a bunch of different denominations. They're like, oh, yeah, we got Lutheran's, Presbyterians, Baptists. You know, somebody's got to be wrong, right.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. But you would think, like you said in the church, and you mentioned this in the email Joshua ten thirteen, right, the sun and moons standing still, and you know why didn't if we are spinning, why didn't Joshua ten thirteen say, you know that he stopped the rotation of the earth, And you had mentioned that, you think you had actually heard pastors talk about it, and they used the excuse, you know, it was really the earth that stopped, but they just didn't know it at the time. And I have in and now I'm sure. There was a time when I got these explanations from pastors. I just bought off on it, right, didn't think twice about it. But now as I get older and I'm more in the book and I do research, it's almost like, wait a second here, you're saying that people who God trusted to share his word didn't know what was going on in the time. Are you sure that that's the road you want to go down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, That's just one of the main points that I like to go is just God knows what he wants to communicate to us, right, and it's it's all comes back to it's how God made it right, and He's not gonna lead us astray in that.
Speaker 4: And I do get the fact that God is all encompassing and he can control everything. But you made it a great point, and it's been brought up before that. You know, a simple Google search of what will happen if the Earth stops will show you that there would be catastrophic damage if it were spinning at one thousand miles an hour and suddenly stop, right, and other things that are in motion having to stop, the solar system, the orbiting of the Sun and everything else that that goes on with it, and you talk about Accam's razor, which is the simplest explanation, is usually correct. And if you just go back to Genesis and see that he placed the sun and the moon in the firmament and he just stopped them, that first makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: With all their science and stuff, they're always they always have to explain it one more thing, right, or they always have to have the refraction that's why you can see this, or it's always one more thing instead of just okay, I can see that because there is no curve that makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, And that's the thing. We can defeat their narrative, with their rules, with their science.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah. I love using and like you mentioned all the time, just using their math against them that they don't even know their own math, right yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I looked into because the great question is how can we get a mass awakening? So I had an idea to I thought about, well, I could raise money and get a billboard because in the summer, you know, Delaware is a huge beach stop. People travel down from New York, New Jersey. We have fabulous, fabulous beaches here. The main road that people take to go down to the beach. I looked up it's like five thousand dollars for thirty days and it rotates. It's like a digital billboard. But how do you think that would impact people? If it's just a complete normy who and here the people at Delaware are huge live music aficionados. They're very much into the normy way of life. How do you think they would react if you saw is just simply you know, the earth is flat and though a few Bible verses up there, do you think you know what percentage of people would actually challenge off the top of your head if you had to.
Speaker 1: Guess, uh, guess five kind of I've heard a lot of different things. You know, there's like ninety five percent and five percent, and I think but five percent out of how many people see that, I could still be a substantial number, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: And and I could even see the media because that is something our local media would would swoon down upon. Just in the way of the world is everything is a story for twenty minutes now, And I could see how you know, the local news media would hijacket and say it was, you know, a practical joke and hah, Now, to sports Phillies win again. Right, it's just another thing. But kicking it to you, have you ever thought about different ways that we could impact the people around us, whether it be like that or you know, can grassroot things like billboards and and you know, like the little flyers I'm to hand out? Is that something or is this such a complex subject where you really need to it has to be more of a personal type of interaction.
Speaker 1: Well, just kind of going at it from my perspective and how I told you it it it was quick for me, right, So I think it just really varies person to person. You're going to have those people that are going to need more concrete evidence in this and that, and then there are people out there that will be like, oh, this is what God's word says, And I didn't realize that for all these years. So yeah, I think kind of it just depends on the person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know I've mentioned that before. You're one hundred percent correct that there is no one stop solution, whether it's physically or mentally. Right, We're all different, We're all built differently. You know, some people love pizza, some people hate pizza. It's just the way we're wired. I just feel like we're in so just over the last five years, right, you see how kind of the veil has come off of these evil peoples. They just don't care. They're like, this is who we are, this is our agenda, and we don't care what you think anymore. And it just, I guess bothers me a little bit to see how many people just accept the way the world is today. Go on full circle back to what you mentioned twenty minutes ago or so about the depopulation agenda, about the normalization of abortion, calling it healthcare. I got very mad in an email conversation with a listener, how very angry I get when they call that healthcare. And the first rule of the Georgia Guidestones is, you know, keeping the world's population at five hundred million. So like they get to choose who can have the children, just like they got to choose whose businesses were allowed to stay open during COVID, And they invert everything the Bible says, the Lord tells us to go forth and multiply. And I can tell you that there are thousands of websites and nonprofits who are all in it to hey, hey, we need to slow it down. And they just slob or all over China's One Child agenda and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, going along with what you said, he just inverts everything. One of the other things that I really wanted to touch on was the fresh milled flour and the bread and what does it say, What does Jesus call himself the bread of life? And what is demonized by a lot of the health and everything is all the carbs and specifically bread. A lot of times cut out the bread. Can't have any bread. Bread's bad for you. But we've found in our lives that getting the fresh milled flour and grinding it ourselves and cooking it like that, it has been wonderful for us. And with our son have Type one, he gets a lot of blood work done every three to six months a lot of times, and they're just monitoring these levels and we haven't changed anything except for this, and all his numbers are coming into perfect range without doing any supplements or this or that. It's just fresh milled flour.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I think i'd mentioned to you when you talked about that. I know my wife gets her wheatberries from I can't remember the name of the place for her birthday. Last year, we got her a I think it's called a neutral mill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's one of the popular ones.
Speaker 4: And it is very loud. It is two stones grinding against each other. It's very loud. But the bread is just incredible. But like last night, she took out a steak and cut it up very thinly and just fried it up on the stove and then she made i don't know, just like homemade tortillas from the flour and we just wrapped it up in ate them and it was and again, yeah, the stuff that you buy, whether it's bleached flour or you know, all the other things that go along with the wonderbread or whatever bread that they're selling today, it's not really good for you. But bread is, like you said in John six thirty five, Jesus declares, I Am the bread of life, and that's what communion, right, Bread and wine, that's what it's all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like to call the stuff at the store dead bread.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there's a really good podcast. The lady knows fresh milled flour very well. It's called The bread Becker's Podcast. I'm not sure if you've heard of it. Her name is Sue Becker, and she's got one hundred some episodes talking about all the different benefits of it and kind of how they went along this road. And it's similar to the pasturization of milk, right yeah. Oh, if we pasteurize it, it's safer for you, but they kill all the good stuff in it. So for flour, there's three parts to it. You got the brand and the germ and the endosperm and what you're getting in the store. They take out the brand and the germ, and they found out that hey, if we just leave the endosperm, it's a lot more shelf stable, and then we can use this bran and german. We can sell it for other things too, so we can make profits off both and just give them the endosperm. But it doesn't have all the nutrients in it that God put in there for your body to use it all.
Speaker 4: I'll put this website in the show notes. It's the Breadbeckers. You can shop online, you can call them, and then they actually have their episodes right on the same website. They're up to one hundred and sixty eight one hundred and sixty eight episodes, everything from bread to is white rice better than brown rice? So if you want to get into this. It looks like a very very good tool for your toolbox.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And she's got a YouTube episode or video that's about three hours long. I think it's called like Real Bread, The Staff of Life or something, and she will hit on most all the parts that I mentioned there, plus a lot more. She just got story after story about how these people are going and they have all these issues or diseases and they seek out medical help. And there's this one young girl fifteen years old who had like over five hundred warts on her body and she's trying all this stuff and this and that, and the mom was just she didn't know what to do. And I think she said she just said a prayer at and there were all these different meetings going on or something. And she goes in and watches Sue Becker's talk and she's like, oh, how much does the grain mill cost? And she tells her the price is like, I've spent more than that in the last couple of weeks on the medication that doesn't work. I bet they start milling their own flour. Two and a half weeks, all five hundred of her warts are gone.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? Just from the changing of the diet in the bread.
Speaker 1: Yep. Wow, yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Have you ever looked at this Ezekuela mix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't purchased that before. All we've done is hard white wheat.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. There's like even beans in this bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is a very impressive website. I'll have to check it out and maybe even reach out to her and have her on someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's wealth knowledge. She's into her seventies now. I believe she was a food scientist. I think she said she worked for Craft for like five years or something like that.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she's got tons and tons of testimonials on all of this and just a wealth of knowledge. And yeah, she'd be a great one to have on to talk about this. Well.
Speaker 4: Another thing that is catching a little traction here in Delaware just recently, I think within the last six months, they finally legalized the retail sale of raw milk that this county. You know that there's three counties in Delaware, two of them are mostly rural areas, and thankfully to the people this organic push, we were able to get the sale of raw milk passed and right it's all this reverse. Oh you know, if you pasteorize it and you heat it up, you're not going to get sick from it. But the reason people were getting is because the milkman would come and leave the milk on your front step and it would sit in the sun for two or three hours, right right. And the other thing that we really need to have a conversation with about, sorry, is keeping our beverages and foods in plastic, the petroleum based products, especially what we drink, because the most you know, absorbed portion is the skin and the mouth, right, and we just drink the stuff that has been sitting against this plastic. And just imagine a raw milk and a glass jug. I mean, that's that's that's living.
Speaker 1: That is Yeah. No, I really wish they could sell raw milk in the stores here. They can't. We have a herd share though. We get four gallons a week and we just pay them for We pay every month to have a share of the cow, kind of like we own part of the cow. We get four gowns of raw milk every week. We make our own yogurt with it, and my daughter just likes to drink it like that too, and or milk and a fresh milled flour muffin or something, and.
Speaker 4: Are you able to make butter from it or does it have to be a certain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can make butter from it. So we get some pretty thick cream on top, right exactly, kind of scrape the cream off and then yep, yep, or scrape the cream off, makes some homemade ice cream.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic. That's and that's really what we need to get back to. You know, you hear the stories, Well when you find out that chickens in California are sent to like what was the story, They're sent to China to be profit, to be processed, and they send them back to be sold in the stores. And you can see that on your fruit too, right, bought in Argentina, packaged in Brazil and things of that nature. It's just absurd. And you talk about terrain theory, I do believe that a one of the reasons why we do get sick is because we don't consume products that are local to us. Because what did they tell you when you get sick? Oh did you find local honey?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Local?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Yeah, thankfully we have a nice local place to get our raw honey as well. I'd love to do more stuff like have the bees. I know you guys just.
Speaker 4: Got and yeah, well we get them Sundays and we pick them up, Sonny on Mother's Day morning, we pick them up. I got my bee suit today, though, I'm all fitted and ready to be ready to go. My wife is at hers.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that, I've heard it can be challenging, especially the winter months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, for sure. She has been studying up for two years. And Lord willing the colonies grow and they stay healthy and eventually wearable to you know, share honey with not just us, but with their family and friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'd be great. And the raw honey, right, that's right? How they label everything raw milk, raw honeys? I guess we raw flour and it's but it's And I saw a video on Instagram. I think it was and I think it's pretty popular going around as just a guy out and feel is that. You know what if we just instead of calling them organic carrots, they were called carrots, and then the regular carrots, we called them chemical carrots because that's what they are.
Speaker 4: Right, That's that's awesome, right? Why do we have to add an asterisk to something that is just created normally. Why don't we add the asterisk to something that is not organic, that is gmo. Those are the things that should be have. Like if you buy a box of cereal, it should have a huge pink or red asterisk on it and say, you know this is GMO. There's a good chance there's uh, you know, Monsanto products in your corn flakes.
Speaker 1: Right's just getting back to having everything the way God made it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, and that that is part of post eighteen seventy with the industrial revolution. Has it required more manpower and it did in some way a long, slow, ardious process of destroying community because that's community depend on you know, farmer John was doing the wheat, the other guy was meet the other guy was your dairy. Like that. That's the way it was with my mom growing up. She grew up in a rural area and there was everybody had their different things and they had a farmer's market. And that's when that's where you know, farm to table was established. Now it's it's a novelty. Oh this is farm to table. That's exciting, right, That's the way people lived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the way it was meant to be Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to make sure. Was I saw your notes? Was there anything else that you wanted to get to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my notes are kind of scattered all over the place. Yeah, so I guess there's a couple more things, but they're kind of just all over the place.
Speaker 4: Fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: One other thing going back to like how we can't feel the earth spinning and all that, it's have you ever gone on the Gravitron carnival ride?
Speaker 4: Is that the one where the floor drops and you stick to the wall. Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah I went on that one. It's oh man, you can tell you're moving for sure. That's right. Yeah. Gravity is wonderful when it works how it's supposed to.
Speaker 4: And I'm pretty sure that's a thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 1: No, not even anywhere close. And yeah, I got off of that and I felt nauseous.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I bet with that issue you have, I bet you were nashes And to the listeners, yes, that that guy out there, Yeah, that is a trifugal force, but it's the same. The spinning theory is what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: And I one of your recent podcasts, I heard you guys talking about the Truman Show and stuff, and I haven't seen now, but is that one in a dome or something?
Speaker 4: Oh, you haven't seen The Trueman The True Man Show. That's you know, just like when Gene Hackman died. It's funny. Everybody's like, well if you break down his name, Geene hack Man, right, because now that's what they're altering jeans. But it is very much That's one of my three go to truth secret movies. Like I always tell people, go watch They Live from nineteen eighty eight, and go watch The Matrix, which, by the way, Neo's passport expires on nine to eleven, two thousand and one. I'm sure that's just a coincidence. And then The True Man Show, which number one. His life is a show we live you know, all the world as a stage. As they say, a light falls from the set. You know this guy basically, you know, I'm not giving away any movies here, but this guy is born into a TV show and he doesn't know what everything is staged all around him. And then he slowly and surely starts to find out that all the world's a stage. And at the end he's on a ship and he runs in to a board and just walks out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever seen the Hunger Games movies?
Speaker 4: So I know I remember the I saw the first one and I might have gone. I usually sleep in the theaters.
Speaker 1: It's very relaxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: My wife gets mad because I'm usually snoring, but I do. I do kind of remember the first one, and a lot of people point to that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The second one, it's called Catching Fire, uh huh. And the arena that I don't remember the names. The twelve people that are fighting against each other are in is a dome and Catnus takes an arrow and shoots it up into the top of the dome and breaks it.
Speaker 4: Real.
Speaker 1: That's one that I would Yeah, they like get this long piece of wire as a conductor too, because lightning strikes at a certain time in the day and she shoots it up there and she gets it times it so the wire goes through the arrow as it hits the dome there and it kind of breaks it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of numerology with this book and the movie. It was released on eleven twenty two. There's your thirty three, and that's the same date as Kennedy. They say the book is sold as nineteen million copies. Nineteen is a very big number with it, and it was six months after winning the seventy fourth Hunger Games. And of course seven to four is G D A B C D e FG. There's your D and four is D. You know Hebrew has no O. So that's the God number right there. District twelve, right the twelve bloodlines, the twelve Apostles, And that's like the first paragraph of this Wikipedia page that that's how much goes into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was been a while since I've seen those movies. That was back before I was into any of this. That's funny you bring up thirty three. I was just we were working the other day and it's at a launder matt so they got a TV on for background noise and everything. It's just got the news on and I'm not really listening, but they just start saying something about the radio and what age do people like stop just listening to whatever's on the radio or something, and what age did they come up with? Thirty three?
Speaker 4: Thirty three?
Speaker 1: I was like, what are the chances of that?
Speaker 4: By the way, I think her father Susanne Collins, the who wrote the book, and this goes back to Dave McGowan, all the famous musicians from the sixties. Their parents were Cia. Her father was an officer in the Air Force, and he was stationed in Brussels, which is where NATO is. So who's to say that he wasn't a prominent guy. He was a thirty year military guy, So chances are that he was part of the club, if you will say, and she probably is too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, how else do you get that many copies sold of your book?
Speaker 4: That's right, man, I got to go down another rabbit hole tonight. I got to finish reading this good job. What were your other no? She had?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So looks like just going to the topic of how they're always trying to divide us one from the other, left from right, Democrat from republican, liberal from conservative, And obviously a lot of the times on this podcast we say we line up more with the conservative values. But when I was teaching tennis, I was out in the Lansing area here in Michigan, which is the capital, so plenty of Democrats and liberals and stuff, and and I taught some classes of for adults, just beginners and stuff, and and those ladies and there would just go on and on and on about all the leftist stuff, you know, and they were very heavily left leaning and Democrats, but I'll tell you they're some of the nicest people I've ever met in my life. And it's and it's and I've heard you mentioned this before, and I've mentioned this to other people, and I'd say it's ninety five to ninety eight percent of the people in the world are good natured people, yep, right, and there's just that few that aren't. But they want to make you think that that number is very different, right, yep.
Speaker 4: And you know, everybody has a bad day. You can't even judge person on a one time interaction with them because maybe they're just having a bad day, you know. And I'm here to tell you there's a lot of people having bad days right now, specifically financially. So you're one hundred percent correct. Most people are just trying to raise their family the best they can. You know, everybody is flawed. Everybody has their you know. You know a lot of people have addictions that they're struggling with and they're just trying to make it to tomorrow and they hope they have a little bit of money left over to make their children's lives better, or take a vacation or something. But that is a big part of the matrix, is to keep people in debt and struggling. The harder they work, the more disconnected they become from family because it's more time away they're trying to make ends meet. So unfortunately, that's where we're at right now. But yeah, even the classic liberals of twenty years ago are mostly you know, conservative. You know, it's just crazy how the shift has happened. One side has gone one way, one side's going another way. And I think it's also were responsible. If I could just add this last portion and just to say three hundred and thirty million people, you're one or the other, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. And going with that, how you're saying, yeah, twenty years ago and versus now, It's like liberals back then are more conservative than some of the conservatives we have nowadays. I heard the Hemp was running eight years ago or twelve, whatever it was. I was like, oh, he's running as a Democrat, right, Like, no, he's a Republican. I was like, are you sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. His Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross, was a lifelong Democrat from the late fifties until twenty seventeen. And he just woke up January twenty seventeen and said I'm Republican now and took over a Secretary of Commerce. By the way, this is a kind of a big if I don't mention this, this is a big easter egg. I had heard this before, but I forgot. Susan Collins, the author of The Hunger Games. She lives in Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut. She moved there back in two thousand and three. We'll leave that at that. The Hunger Games it's about children hunting each other, and she just happens to live in Sandy Hook. Nothing to see her.
Speaker 1: Yeap.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Another coincidence. You got that coincidence?
Speaker 2: Jar? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Another? Uh, here we go, put a couple in there. There we go.
Speaker 1: I heard somebody say a long time ago, people, the coincidence was there just way of you know, explaining God away, so you don't have to accept the truth of that.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. Yeah, and anything. And most of the time people don't want to acknowledge God because it would alter their worldly ways, and they have vices that they don't want to give up. And if they acknowledged God and knew they had to change, they wouldn't right. They would rather enjoy worldly things than inconvenience themselves with the word of God, which if you're listening, you know none of us are guaranteed tomorrow. Not trying to end on a down note, but it's just a fact. And don't put off giving your life to the Lord to tomorrow. Do it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. They make that too fun though, Like you were talking about, they don't want to change because it's what they're in is too fun. I used to play Xbox quite quite often, five six, seven nights a week, especially during COVID. I wasn't considered essential, so our tennis club was closed for I don't remember, maybe four or five months or something. So I was sitting around and my friends were playing Xbox, and I just get on there and hop on there and it was fun, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, And that's.
Speaker 1: How it is. You get out of your reality and you just have some fun.
Speaker 4: Yep. And we all do need an escape sometimes. You got to have that habit for sure. Well, I'll tell you, Johns, it's been in a great conversation and we've connected a few dots and we brought a lot of things up for the listeners to chew on and to pontificate. And with that, I want to thank you for joining us tonight, and as we wrap it up, as always, i'd like to give you the final word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to thank you for having me on. First off, I've really enjoyed your podcast. Like I said, when I just typed in flat Earth and your podcast came up, I'm very thankful that it did, and thankful for all the people that come on here and do this conversation with you. For sure, it's one of the reasons I wanted to come on, just because I always look forward to the next person that you're having on to talk with them. But I guess the last thing I would say is it just all comes back to God and God's word and and what I really like to emphasize people, especially because we're more of the health side. I guess a lot of times for the conspiracy quote unquote, and it just comes back to is it got? Is it how God made it for us? Did he make cows give pasteurized milk or did it just come out raw like that right? Or did he make the flour just the one part of it or did he put all three parts together, because they're all vital for us. So I guess that would be my last thing is just make sure you're trusting in God and not in man. Like you always bring.
Speaker 4: Up Amen, and you can apply that to so many things, whether it's our bodies, whether it's our foods or the water right the floridas. How man alters everything that God has given us. And you know, they say a lot of it is far betterment, but I do think a lot of it is just like we say, the inversion of what God gave us. But it is through people like yourself, Josh, and all the other people who have come on over the last two and a half years to share their journey to the truth and their knowledge and their wisdom to make it a better community. So again, I thank you for coming on this Friday evening and sharing your story with everyone. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Josh, thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 4: I bless you, and to all the listeners, God bless you. Have a wonderful week. And I can't thank you enough for your continued support. And if you'd like to share your journey like Josh did tonight, f E files guest at gmail dot com for Josh. I'm George. Everyone have a great week. God bless you. Keep your head on a swivel until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 2: I know it's been struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling tied. Tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 5: Feeling all you smile ain't the same I saw ware go for you feel like.
Speaker 2: You've lost your way. Don't give it. No, don't give in. Never is home. Don't let all the primise. It ain't done yet. He's got up, glad, Why it's a way?
Speaker 3: Got up?
Speaker 2: Let me come?
Speaker 3: Why wait?
Speaker 2: God up m I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing. You are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful. You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing. You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up. No, don't give in. Never loves home. Don't they go on the primies.
Speaker 6: It ain't Dunion's god or Clay Why a waintail the god of maybe come, don't give up, No, don't give in he never lives home.
Speaker 2: Don't let go on the primis. It ain't gone life, It's worth living.
Speaker 3: What's a waytail the God of baby Court. Why sur pray down? God Steamy Colt? Oh yeah, what's a pray down? The God of baby Colt, Oh yeah, gott Tavy Colt. Oh, don't give up.
Speaker 7: No, don't give in, never this whole, don't let go of the primise me and done. Yes, God a plane watching, God of if it colls and don't give up, No dog giving, Never the hole, don't let go of the primes.
Speaker 2: It ain't done.
Speaker 8: Lovers worth living, Watch and Doe, the god of every Cols, Oh, the God of need Cos.
Speaker 2: Watch done, the god of a coach.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the Facts, Mammy,