Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Tonight, my guest is Matthew Landman. He is a researcher, lecturer, and documentary filmmaker. He worked on a farm and it was being there that opened his eyes for the first time to the Franken Skies we never knew. From the day he realized something abnormal was occurring in our skies, he was driven to do something about it. Through his devotion and passion, he has realized incredible traction via social media. His goal is simple, it is unity. Matthew, welcome back. How are you doing tonight.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris, doing pretty great. Thanks for asking. Interesting times we're living in, especially today right now as the narrative starts to shift to climate change in global warming, and it's all geoengineering that's pushing that narrative. So my role is getting a little more exacerbated and just trying to figure out what to do about it and how to play it all out and win this battle. It's going to be a long journey.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and you've been at it for a good while now, and I applaud you for that. It's been a long time since you've been on this show. I remember hearing hearing about you a few years ago watching Franken Skies and noting the work that you've done, and then having you on my show. I think it was in like twenty eighteen. You were actually one of the very first guests I ever had on here. But it's good to have you back on. We do have a lot to talk about, because, like you said, a lot has happened since we last spoke, including a globalist attempt to destroy humanity. But what let's start with a little bit about your background, since it has been so long and for the audience that's not familiar with you, what was it that really opened your eyes to some of the aspects of reality that we're being deceived by.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, thanks for asking, and hello everyone. My name's Matt Landman. You can find me on Facebook Matt la N D m A N. And I've got my movie Frankin Skies that it used to be really easy to find, but now that I've lost my YouTube channel and cisorship is rampant, it's not so easy. But you can go to Frankinskies dot com where I've got it there forever alive and well. But me, I I've lived the life of a pretty normal dude. I mean, would I classify as normal. You know, I've had like forty different jobs and stuff. I guess most normal people like get a job and stick it, and you know, get the mortgage and stay in one place. I've traveled a lot and moved around a lot. I grew up in Virginia, but I kept leaving because I didn't want to be there and I didn't really know where I wanted to be and my journey of like waking up, you asked, kind of it sounded like, Well, I lived in northern Virginia, just right outside of Washington, DC when nine to eleven happened, So that hit really close to home. Dallas Airport it's like ten minutes from my house, fifteen minutes from my house, and DC's another like a half an hour from where I lived. And you know, like the plane got hijacked from Dollas Airport right there and flown into the Pentagon right over there. And my girlfriend at the time went to Pace University, which is in Manhattan, and it just it's right there next to the World Trade Center. It's just a dwarfs It's dwarfed by the trades towers. It was at least and the phone lines were down that whole day, and I was calling my girlfriend all day and I was really worried and upset. And when I learned through Dylan Avery, thank you Dylan Avery for the documentary Loose Change, and through the Zeitgeist movies and one of my first friends, Keith Patton, random friend, he was passing out Zeitgeist DVDs to peak the delivery men and stuff like that. This is back in like, you know, the year two thousand and one and whatnot in two thousand and three, what have you. So it's been an interesting, slow and steady ride for me personally. And I never knew any of this deep stuff like vaccines or kim trails or even fluoride. I didn't know much about any of it. Slowly, after nine to eleven, I learned about fluoride. And then I ended up pursuing my life dream of learning about filmmaking and going to school for it and getting some proper education on filmmaking, which I never knew I was going to be a documentary filmmaker. I thought I was going to be maybe an actor or a director of like narratives or whatever. I didn't know, but I never thought i'd do this. It kind of worked out pretty well because I got a master's degree in business, so I've got a little bit of business background, and I worked as a finance analyst, and I worked all these different jobs in business, and now that's helped me along with my EMF protective protection clothing line and whatnot. That I have sparrow spe which is a Latin word. It's translated to hope. We could talk about that later. But what happened was is I went to school finally again. Okay, so I went to Virginia Tech. I got a bachelor's of science and marketing and management. And right after I left there was that crazy school shooting. And later I learned about MK Ultra and all that sort of stuff, and so all of that is close to home. You know, all these realizations and aha moments and eye openings and third eye openings or whatever like these things are. They were all there the whole time. Even the sky was there the whole time. You know, it's unreal. And I was duked when nine to eleven happened. I was scared to death. And I was always afraid of needles. I never got a blood I never get blood, I never got the flu shot or anything like that. But I never thought it was because of anything aside from like just this deep innate like you know, gut wrenching, like I hate those things. So either way, I got a job on a farm after I graduated from school the second time. Because I got the business degree. I didn't have the film background. There was no film school to go to in Virginia, and I wanted to get in situition and whatnot. You know, that's the life of someone that doesn't have too much money. And I ended up going to school again, cal State Humboldt at the very northern top of California, a very rural community, and there I got a master's in business. And I'm so glad I got went to school before all this nonsense. Because everything's so online now and you got to show your COVID Certificate of inoculation or whatever to even go to school and be around humans now, and everything's changed. I'm so glad that I got to do that. It was such an amazing opportunity for me. I graduated, tought my class. You know, I really worked hard then because I wanted to give it all I could. And while I was getting the NBA, I basically got a film degree as well on the side, and that's where I learned about filmmaking. And so I got out of school and I worked in the office again and it sucked. And I got the opportunity to work on an organic farm growing all sorts of vegetables and I mean, you name it, potatoes and pumpkins and squash and all this, and I took the job. I left the cubicle, the office, I left it for the last time, I guess in retrospect, and I mean, like I said, I've had forty freaking jobs, restaurant, real estate, you name it. I've worked all these different things trying to find my way where I would like to, you know, find my niche and be happy and not and be okay with like halving people tell me what to do, which I'm not. So in the end, I'm on a farm and it was great. I got grounded. I learned about the elements. And at the age of like thirty four, I guess it was around then twenty fourteen ish or twenty twenty fourteen or thirteen. I was around thirty three or thirty four and day one on the farm, and I'm almost done. Thank you for listening to the story. Day one on the farm, I learned that potatoes drew potatoes, and a lot of people are kind of laughing, and a lot of people are like, wait what, And maybe you've heard me say this before. I'm sorry to be a broken record, but guess what. I didn't know that. And I thought I knew everything. I'd gotten a master's a degree in business, and i'd, you know, gone to this great public school. They said it was the best in the country. But and I've i you know, I did a lot, and I thought i'd known things. I didn't know anything. Man, they've kept that from me. I didn't know. There's different varieties of limits. I didn't know hardly anything, but I thought I knew so much. So on day one, I'm like, wait, you just put the potato in the ground and gross a bunch of potatoes. That's what the potato is trying to do in my pantry, was trying to grow a bunch of potatoes. They're trying to limit that information from me. So I am reliant on the grocery store and the system in capitalism. I gotta go pay for potatoes when I could easily have a flourishing potato garden over the years, I could learn how to do these things on my own and cultivate these things on my own and grow fruits and all these things. I mean, the first time that I saw an apple tree, I literally was blown the I was blown away, bro, because I thought apple trees had like four or five apples on them, like how I drew and I was like, I had no idea how abundant the world was, even as an adult. And on the farm, I was grounded, and I started to just get muscles and get it in my body. And this one day, it was the end of the season, and we're supposed to get catastrophic with this downpour of rain for like a week, and we were excited about this almost flood of rain because we're in the midst of like a five year drought which was catastrophic, and California, the whole state was hopeful for this jet stream of moisture that had somehow not been hitting California for the you know, the half decade. The weather set one hundred percent chances of rain for a week. The amphibious creatures came out from underneath my house, like salamanders and frogs, and everyone was excited. The plants, the trees, the redwoods. The energy was it's about to dump rain, and these black storm clouds were coming off the ocean. I can like see the ocean pretty much from where the farm was where I work. I could hear the waves from where I worked and this rural farm community where I worked, and on a daily basis, I would see one plane flying over. It was a very rural atmosphere. There's not much air traffic. I'm in the middle of nowhere, and on this day I saw something that I'd actually like. I put the I shelved the memory, which is very interesting. And we have to talk about them for a second, about the psychology of the human mind. Because we see things, we don't know how to compute them. We don't have a reference point, and or maybe our reference point is some conspiratorial nonsense, propaganda, misinformation, social engineering, campaign crap off of the New York Times US a day or like some you know, media conglomerate, and they're telling you how to think about something. So then you were your first introduced something. You don't recognize the truth in it, but what I witnessed on this farm. I'm out here harvesting pumpkins because we're worried these pumpkins are going to rot in the field and farmer Paul is going to lose his ass. We're worried about the harvest of the year because the rains are coming early usually they come and and it's October, early October, so these big storm clouds are coming off the ocean. It's going to rain for a week. And we're out there harvesting. I've got raining jacket, rain boots on, and I'm working hard, you know. And on the edge of these this storm, Okay, as it rolled in, on the edge of the storm, there's plane. These planes showed up and there's zigs. They're flying in front of the storm, you know. And it wasn't just that they had arrived, which is a statistical anomaly, which is something to recognize because oftentimes there's very sparse air traffic, and when there's a lot more air traffic, what are they doing. Let's take a look at the sky, like if you really looked up, you can wake up just in that. But what I witnessed was these persistent linear, serious cloud formations. These kim trails coming out of the back of these jets, and about twenty or a dozen or fifteen ish you know jets, there's zigzagging on the storm front, leaving these lines and going into them the storm there, and as the storm came into this haze that they've created, no rain drop for the whole week, no rain drop, not a drop, And I thought nothing of it. I was just like, Okay, weird, no rain whatever. And I didn't think that there was a correlation or even a causation to the non raining and the clouds, I mean, and the fake clouds that the kimshrow clouds. The planes they are traffic. So the memory just sat in my brain until like six months later. I was venting to a buddy on the phone on the in the East coast about nine to eleven. And the kids nowadays don't know anything about it, because I had these young friends, because I was going to college, you know, and I'm surrounded by youngsters, and I was in my mid thirties and these kids are like eighteen, and when they were born, nine to eleven had already happened. They had no reference point. They didn't have a girlfriend in New York and whatever like I had, and literally, these people, normal kids out there in the world, they want to look these things up and they do and they google it and they quote they say this, I've seen both sides of the story, and there's both sides of the story right there in front of them. They don't have any reason to pick one or the other. And they're just like, I can't choose the the conspiracy government did it or the other side. So I was venting to my buddy and he said, yeah, you know, they weren't even born when nine to eleven happened, But what about Kim trails? The right in their faces, Matt, And I was like, what do you mean. Lorenzo my homie back home that I grew up with, and he was like, you know, Kim trails And he was like, you showed me freaking loose Change and Zeitgeist and all this stuff. You don't know what Kim trails are, dude. He's like, dude, go get on the internet, google to where Kim trails. You'll know what I'm talking about. And I did, and the rest is basically history. Like I got mad. I realized that the activists that were doing the movies and stuff like that. It took me a couple of years to really put it together, but the opposition that existed I did. I realized that they weren't doing a good enough job. So I had to make Frankens guys and do the conferences and do all the stuff that I've done. But in the end I learned that they maybe weren't doing a good job on purpose. And then the plot dickens and it gets really interesting in all this stuff. But there's no contrail, there's no little trail coming out of jets. There's no hot air coming out like anytime you see anything it's a chemical. They're mixing chemicals. There's a whole orchestrated ballet of stuff going on in the sky often and they're messing with the weather. They're experimenting on a lot of stuff. They're causing fires and manipulating fires and droughts, and there's there's so much agenda at play with the global warming and gew engineering, weather modification and climate change. Yata da, thanks for listening. But that's my tim trail thing in a nutshell. But it was so fascinating to see that I didn't know even the word. I didn't know anything and all it took was one friend being like, dude, waked up and here I am, you know what I mean. So that's the power of everyone out there in the world, I think.
Speaker 1: Right, And this is one of the topics that kind of got me started down a lot of different rabbit holes as well. But since we last spoke, I've had several guests on with different I guess angles on the research into kim trails.
Speaker 3: I've had different theories.
Speaker 1: Onto why and how and what's the purpose and who's doing it and everything like that.
Speaker 3: One thing that I've.
Speaker 1: Possibly come to understand is that these atmospheric injections.
Speaker 3: Have multiple purposes.
Speaker 1: There's not just one, and it's hard to kind of to pinpoint what the agenda is because there's probably multiple and there's probably they probably think they're doing humanity good on this side, but it's really killing us on this side. So could you kind of break down based on your research in which you find out why they're doing this, what did exactly is they're spraying, and who's doing it purpose? You know, basically I've basic rundown.
Speaker 2: Of that happily, and that's that's a lot. So first, what I heard from you is that. It was one of the first things that I going down the rabbit hole, and Kim Trail's can be that door of truth. I always say truth is a frequency. Once you start writing that vibration of truth, all these other truths become self evident because you're on a new frequency, you know, And Kim Trails can totally open up your eyes to see like, oh my god, well, if they're doing that, then basically anything is possible. And then you can start to read the writing on the wall and you're literally watching movies and watching the news differently and everything becomes like a show. So the who, what, why, where, when and how is something that activists and even anyone who's waking up to this stuff that people they everyone out there, people us we want to be able to know all these things, to be able to convey the message to our friends, family and peers. Otherwise they ask us questions, we don't know the answers, and then we're conspiracy nut jobs and just wasn't even it was pointless even bring it up. So it is, it's complicated. It's all the farious, though I have no doubt it's all ne farious. A lot of people have good hearts, they want to think, oh, maybe the constituents were changed when Trump came into office, and oh maybe they're doing us good because of the Grand Solar Minimum and all this other nonsense. And a lot of this is propaganda. I'm sorry. It's it's disinformation, it's confusion tactics, and it's it's deep. It's really deep. And you've got to cultivate gut discernment. Don't listen to everything that I say, feel everything that I say, and if it doesn't resonate with you, maybe don't believe it. You know, do your own research. But when you say to your own research, that's hard because what you're looking on Google and like everything has changed even over the past few years. I can go on Google now and type in because I do a daily blog called Daily Truths on Actual Activists dot com. And it's kind of my rebuttal to the censorship on YouTube and Facebook and all these other platforms. So I've got this, like this daily truth thing, and I wanted to talk about how coca cola is acidic and you can melt pennies in it, and it's you know, not really healthy to drink coca cola. All right, So I've done research on coca cola throughout my entire life since the Internet was out there. And the search term like coca cola unhealthy now brings up the first search terms are and this is this is pertinent, you know, and this isn't just a little tangent. This is very important and pertinent. The first search terms on the front of Google tell me how healthy coca cola is because it hydrates you more than water. It's more hydrating than water because Coca Cola funded research got humans drinking water and coca cola, and then they urinate more of the water. They don't retain as much of the water and they do coca cola. Therefore, they have determined that coca cola is more hydrating, therefore more healthy than drinking water. And this Coca Cola funded research, I mean, like you can't even find like how do you do your own research? So your own research is in your gut, it's in your heart, and we're like cultivating this discernment and understanding. Basically, anything you do during the day, you can ask your gut and if your gut like twists and you go against it, and then you end up like you know, rolling your ankle or something because you shouldn't have gone that way or whatever. You start to learn, Oh wow, I can really feel the truth myself, Like it's deeper than you could ever imagine. So the who, what, why, we're win how? It's deep? Okay. There's a document called the Tropospheric Aerosol Program. Troposphere is a layer of the atmosphere. Tap Tropospheric aersol program from the Department of Energy. So tap doe pdf is your search term tap space doe space pdf and you get a PDF file. It's one hundred pages. Came out right before nine to eleven, two thousand and one, and it's the Department of Energy outlining their program of tropospheric aerosol program, a sprain aerosol spraying program, and they outline the whole thing. They spend millions of dollars on on not getting exposed by the public, five million dollars, and extrapolate their budget for years. This is in two thousand and one, and they have drones and planes and helicopters and all this stuff. Mixing chemicals. One of the first tests that they outline in the page, and it's very wordy. You have to really, I mean, I spent a lot of time being obsessed with the stock market, so I know how to kind of flip through financials and find the nitty gritty. You know. They really like to bullshit people in those financial documents, and if you're not, if you don't know what they're saying, you can get eaten alive by the fluff. You know, they fluff things up to get you to invest in their shit. But if they're not making a profit, they're not making a profit or whatever. You know. So in this document, it's very wordy, but I highly recommend anybody on Earth that breeds air, that cares about sunlight to take a gander at this because they reference precursor gases, and precursor gases are things they mix in the sky to mix with other longer looking trails, to like they're mixing chemicals all the time. There's precursor gases that they mix like primers to other gases that they mix. And the precursor gases are like the primer planes, which are what people call contrails, which are these short trails. So even these short trails are actually something being put up there to mix the soup with the other chemicals. And and that starts to answer the question of like the what's being sprayed A lot of different stuff. You can see shorter trails, longer trails, medium trails, and it's primarily barium, aluminum, and strontium, and that matches up with the patents and matches up with the rain water when people see these trails and they test the water and it lines up and people have like come to conclusions of this over you know, decades of you know, doing our own scientific analysis. But the trumpspheric Aerosol Program document, it's it's so deep because okay, that's just one program. The Department of Energy launched a spraying program and they gritted in the document. They gritted Nashville, Tennessee. They didn't pick some farmland that they owned, which they own a lot of land. I mean, they have power plants everywhere. They went over a very well populated city and they there's there's like twenty lines and they tell you they literally mix them together and watched the airflow because it's it's in three it's in three D. You've got air going up and down. And to write they got to study all of this XYZ and have things on the ground. And once they develop the technology. They're not just spraying chemicals and mixing them together. They're polarizing the chemicals. They're charging them negative and positive so that they track to each other. They're making them so that the chemicals mix and go in front of the sun, because that's one of the big goals is to drop, is to dim the sun. And they are zapping them with ground based radio frequency stations that intersect radio frequency waves that superheat these mixing aerosol chemicals to cause heat waves and high pressure systems and whatnot. It originated with this highly active HAARP. The higher ACTI of a rural research program is this HARP antenna array in Alaska. It's like this football field of antennas that are fifty feet foot tall, and they pick a central location in the atmosphere. It can be like a mile wide atmosphere location, and they coordinate all these antennas to intersect radio waves in this area of the atmosphere to superheat it. Research has been going on for decades and now they've streanked this technology into ionospheric heaters that are ground based. They're disguised as this nextra addoppler radar stuff, but they're using these stations. They claim they're Doppler radars, but they're not. And they're mobile, and they're also on mountaintops and stuff, and they're controlling the weathers and making heat waves and all this sort of stuff. So the trump ispheric Aerosol program from the Department of Energy is one program that's ongoing, and it's like it answers a lot of questions, who, what, why?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 2: Because why would the Department of Energy this is dirty energy, coal oil, Why would they want to dim the sun? Well, maybe they don't want solar power to proliferate. Maybe they want their control because they're free contrillionaires and they're evil and they want their control over it all. Like I'm watching documentaries and getting a grasp on this climate change narrative. And guess who is the supposed opposition to the climate change narrative saying climate change isn't real, which is not. It's big oil and dirty energy, right, they're the ones that is like controlling the other side of the argument, which is the truth. But they're saying, oh, it's not heating, it's the climate change argument is so insane because they cause global warming with these heat waves that they create and then they say, oh, look heat waves even though the plant's not naturally heating, and sea level rises. Their total nonsense, like if you think about that, it's not even happening. But they use this narrative to push these other agendas and to say, oh, well, we need a geo engineer, we need to dim your sign, we need to put smart meters on your homes, we need to regulate your carbon emissions, and all this stuff. It's going to get really weird. There's supposed to climate change, global warming lockdowns coming in all this nonsense. So the WHO one program is the Department of Energy. There's also NAS and the CIA and all these other ongoing programs. But just really quick, the this Department of Energy program they have when they burn their coal in their smokestacks, they have this stuff called coal fly ash. It's this these this soot that's filtered, and this soot it's chocked full of these heavy metals that they can easily refine and get their aluminum nanoparticulates or their barium or their strontium or whatever. So the what are they spraying It's either refined or not non refined. Even coal fly ash. Why are they spraying that, Well, they don't want to play. They don't want to pay to dispose of it. You know, somehow it's like toxic waste, and you know they have to pay to dispose of it. But now they're being paid. They're being paid to put it in the atmosphere through the US MILTA industrial complex and the air Force smells whatnot. It's it's totally complex. So who what why you talked about that where I mean, there's power plants everywhere, so they have the structure.
Speaker 1: Now when it comes to the why, I've spoken with a few researchers that are on board with there is definitely something going on with our sun. There's a grand solar minimum and their spring to slow down the effects of what could cause a cataclysm on the planet. But it's still, you know, horrible for the planet what they're doing. But you're saying that all of this, like our Grand Solar minimum is misinformation.
Speaker 2: To me, it's it's totally fucking insulting bullshit, and it like doesn't it makes me kind of nauseous And in the end, it's like you got to go deep and like ask what resonates with you man? And that is like Q disinformation to get people not fighting someone blocking their fucking sun. Bro It's unreal and whatever. People can I'm not saying that people are not able to have their own opinions, you know, but they've been nefariously spraying I like bugs. If you watch my movie Franken's Guys. They even sprayed radioactive cabinum on the city of Saint Louis in the said seventies, even through station wagons and on rooftops and planes to see how many kids would die from it. You know, they've been experimenting on the population for a long time, the misinformation campaigns. So basically, here's what happened. The Black Panthers came out in the sixties and the US government didn't really have them on a leash, so they infiltrated them. They got them under control. That was kind of scary for them. They were like whoa, well, whoa, we almost lost control of our shit. So since then, they've been through autism and vaccines, they've been targeting the African American male, and the male in general has been like targeted in the United States from birth. They've fragmented the family unit through replacing the family unit with the television, and then the iPad is now in the laugh of the child. I mean it's transgrissing to that and eventually transhumanism and whatnot. I mean, that's just deeper down the rabbit hole. But we've basically got a system where the US military Industrial Complex, the CIA, whoever, these nefarious behind the scenes, the shadow government or whatever. Since the sixties, they've had everything on lock Man like, they confuse everybody. They have these misinformation campaigns mapped out by supercomputers to polarize every argument. Everything's polarized. So now you've got the activist community to be like, no, the kim trails are good. They're actually keeping us. They're making a good global warming for us to create a greenhouse effect because of the Grand Soul and momentum because of the sun and whatever. Dude, NASA is lying Nazis from Operation paper Clip. NASA is totally evil. They have the charge airsol release care program that's all kim trails. They have a patents that go back to the late seventies barium release rockets like all of like a lot of the kim trail programs are NASA. They publicly do it and they make noct tol lousen clouds. They pret spray barium aluminum strontium. Okay, these forests have been sprayed with aluminum oxide patented fire accelerants. They know how to make rain, period, they know how to make rain on forest fires. They know how to make rain on drought. They're not doing it okay. Like like the the agenda of control through the aerosol program, it includes weather and modification programs. If they were doing good things for the world, they would freaking make it rain on the forest fires instead of watching cities burn. They would make it rain on drought stricken communities instead of acting like they don't know how, you know. And at the end of the day, like the truth would really speak for everything, but no, no grand solar minimum in my humble opinion, and that it really spins out of control, you know, the efforts of the Truth, which is like they have to stop the spraying, you know, when I'm trying to rally my fellow human beings and they've infiltrated the Truth community even with this nonsense. It's it's kind of insulting and offensive and like like a lot of it is like actual like CIA agents honestly like spreading it. But some people don't know and they're just like they get the data where they getting the data from NASA, like don't, don't, don't feed me some shit and then and then quote NASA at the very end, because NASA has a budget of fifty two million dollars a day. People, fifty two million dollars a day, and all they do is live. Okay, it's all fabrications. It's dismantling, like like we're very powerful spiritual beings, believe it or not. And if we're believing fabrications and we're resonating falsehoods and we're like own lies since childhood, like NASA lies, like they just put this drone helicopter on Mars and elon Muskus, shooting convertibles into space and all of it's all of it is an insult to our humanity, right, But if we are believing in it, be lie being it, you know, like the breakdown of the words and all this witchcraft theory to it's because they know how powerful we are man, and if we start believing all these falsehoods, we lose our power. We don't even realize it. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to agree with you on the whole massive thing. Now, there's so much that I want to get to and address. The next thing is as far as components of what they're spraying and the dangers and the effects.
Speaker 3: We've had.
Speaker 1: People talk about more gellons, nanotechnology, nanobots, all these terrifying things that they that are they're claiming are being sprayed in the air with this other these other ingredients that you spoke of. Now, I'm wondering if you have come across this in any of your research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I'm the chemtrell dude. So like I hosted the third Global Chimtrell, I've hosted three major chimstrel conferences in a row. First in Vancouver, Canada, then in Portland, Oregon, and then in Tucson, Arizona. The one in Tucson, Arizona dismantled this big experiment that Bill Gates was going to do down there to dim the sun. It was a couple of years ago. Now they've moved to Sweden. They're going to do it next year. They're gonna dim the sun. They're gonna go, oh, look, we got the chemicals that work. We should do this everywhere to save us. You're welcome, you guys. We're just gonna, you know, send you the bill and not let you go outside for a few years. Your smart meterer will be watching you. A the constituents, the constituents of the spraying well, first, as they normalize it, they want us to think that they're going to experiment with diamond dust and mirrors. And then they have this idea of using different variable sizes of aluminum oxide nano particulate aluminum because it floats in the air really well and it reflects back the light and creates this albedo effect, like this cloud layer that they're really happy about. So when I had the third conference at Clifford, Carnacom come speak, he's like the Morgallons dude, the main Carnacom institute. He's like the guy who supposedly discovered mor gallons and all this stuff. And it's really deep, man, this is this like is it fear mongering? Is it real? People do have these afflictions. At first, they were called it was called a psychosis, and they were rejected at the doctor's office because in their medical books it was a psychosis that these red technology kind of and blue fibers coming out of their skin were actually through a mind psychosis, like you are crazy and making it happen. It was the official stance up until like two years ago. Now they say it's coming from limes disease and it's a symptom of that. So that the official narrative was already really weird, and and that is it makes me really question it. I I do believe it's real, and I'm and I and I have a huge heart, and for people that are going through it and suffering through it, it's it's it's sad. I also do believe that there is immense power in controlling narratives and making everybody freak the fuck out, like fear is so powerful and fear is palpable, and especially in the truth community where we're resonating with truth and we're really strong and powerful, if you dismantle our our progression and momentum with these really scary things like what we've all got nanobots and U said, we're all going to be turned into robots the flip of the switch once they turn on the five G which is already in place with satellites, and we're gonna all die. This lockdown, space fence, all this stuff. It dismantles our human spirit. We already love lost hope, we've already lost the battle, you know. And so the more gallons, I just you know, is there conclusive evidence to show that the afflictions that people are having is coming from the chemtrails? That's a really good question, and I'm very well researched on the topic, and I would I would say, maybe, you know, is it possibly coming from GMO foods? Fuck? Yeah, man, Like that's that's really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean they they they're poisonous at all angles, so you can't really avoid any of it. Food, water, and air, you know, everything surrounding us we're being poisoned by. But you know, when it comes to more gillons and these maybe nano technologies, and you mentioned five G, that was that was a big thing for a while, saying that they're going to link up whatever the sprains are five G and flip the switch and we're all gonna die. Now do you think that there is any I don't know, connection to five G that would be possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all connected. And the nanotech it does exist, and they have nanotech like swarming technology here's the deal. Okay, the nefarious like behind the scenes sociopaths that are really controlling the shadow government that like tell the president what to do and all this stuff. Those the real people in charge, whether they the Rothschilds or whoever, or you know, evil aliens or whatever it may be. You know. And as far as like the aliens thing, I don't think that there's aliens from space. I think that they've been done here, been done. They're here, and maybe they're in the mountains and stuff, or their shape shifters if they're here. But the whole idea of like this disclosure of like, oh the aliens came from space and they got the cure for COVID, we love you or we don't. It's it's all nonsense. They're trying to dismantle us even further with their lies. If there was a disclosure, it wouldn't come from our shady government. Firstly. So the nanotech is is fascinating and it's real, but they have to slowly disclose these things to us. They can't just come out and assault us and flip the switch and kill us all. They could have done that a long time ago. They're slowly spoon feeding us the technology to adopt transhumanism and actually ask for it, you know, because there's some weird consent here. I don't know if it's the karma thing that they have to play by the rules or God's hand or just come and you know, Noah's arkasol or something, but there's something really true about this. The powers that be they have to slowly do what they're doing to us. So maybe there is nanotech slowly infiltrating, but they can't just slip the switch on tomorrow and kill us all because there's some rules. There's some rules here, you know, and they know the rules, which is really kind of not fair because we're playing the same game as them. But we're learning as we evolve, and I you know, that's a proponent. That is a component of it all. It's very much happening. But I think that so much of the conversation about it all is dismantling and it makes people just feel like that they've already lost. If we are up to speed on our minerals, for instance, this is empowering. Hey, this is the opposite of the disempowerment fear mongering stuff. If you're up to speed, on your minerals and you've got mineral supplements, or you're eating really well and you don't eat too much sugar. Like, here's an empowering fact. Every molecule of sugar that you ingest, it takes fifty four molecules of magnesium in your body to process one molecule of the sugar. So if we ingest sugar, which a lot of us do, we got to get some magnesium in our bodies through maybe leafy greams or other ways or supplements. But if we don't, we're deficient and magnesium. Okay, fifty four to one ratio, we've diplenished a lot of magnesium. So what happens when we're minerals deficient. We start trying to absorb things that might be minerals from our toxic environment, so the air, the water, the food. Maybe try to get better food, but you know, you can't necessarily sidestep the fluoride in a shower that you're having or whatever. And if your body is mineral deficient and it's absorbing things into your bones because it needs that magnesium, which helps the calcium build the bones and whatnot, it needs it, so it's absorbing radioactive strontium from the air or fluoride from the water, Otherwise it wouldn't be absorbing it. And it's absorbing these things in your bone, and it thinks it's calcium because it's similar to it on the periodic tables. Absorbing these things in your bones, you wouldn't even have these problems if you were just up to speed on your minerals. So instead of being a defeatist and being defeated by this Morgellons that's out there, you know, we're all going to become robots or whatever. We do have a choice, and we can be empowered through the truth and detox and you know, raise our vibration. I firmly believe that we're at a threshold in our evolution that we will evolve beyond, not necessarily beyond physicality, but beyond the evil physical shit that they're bombarding us with, like their weapons, will beyond a frequency that we will not even necessarily exist on. So it won't even they won't even impact us necessarily as long as we can continue to evolve and rise out of fear. You know, frequency control is really real. So what was I know you asked a different question, but I wanted to just address the nano box thing really quick.
Speaker 1: Well, we were talking about the nanotechnology, and you know, if you think that they are integrating.
Speaker 2: This with five G five G so yes, you know the five G cell towers, they create winds that make fires. They may even make these fires that are tearing up these towns. Like we've got an Internet of Things integrated system where smart meters are connected to cell towers that are being put up everywhere for the five G infrastructure. And if you've got an illuminized air, silized sky air, if you've got a metallic air, and you've got electricity being pulsed through the air that go into every single home because of smart meters, you've got this integrated system. And then you start putting metal in everyone's bodies and then you say, oh, come on, we got to give you an mRNA altering they call it, I mean in some publications they're calling it nanotech already, but slowly but sure, they're going to be putting nanotech in everyone's bodies and getting them too consent. Okay, this is like a consensual thing. This isn't just like we're going to attack you behind the scenes and flip the Suitch and everyone's dead. They have to, like, they want our consent. They want to slowly turn this into cyborgs, you know, and have us happy about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in twenty twenty, you was pretty obvious there was an all out psychological warfare campaign on us, the people. What do you think is behind the whole COVID vaccine agenda. I mean obviously it's connected to, you know, some kind of depopulation agenda and my personal belief What do you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's it's it's very deep. The COVID thing is deep. And that's cool that we're not on a platform that's going to get see. I lost I lost my YouTube channel. Man, it was so heartbreaking. It was one two three strike sure out.
Speaker 3: All this on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was old videos and they said and because I talked about COVID, they said I was spreading medical misinformation and bam, all my stuff was gone. And it's like, you know, I mean almost video. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so okay, COVID is nonsense. COVID has is a rebranding of the flu and of the seasonal cold and hardly much more. But also it is a smoke screen for the roll out of five G. I've learned, but not the way that they say. So when when it first came out, there was a misinformation flood, and if you research event to a one, the Bill Gates supercomputer thing with the virus that went around the world that they did right before COVID, this event too. One ran the whole thing through a supercomputer. What we're what we're experiencing and what happened in real life was plugged into the supercomputer, and that's where they kept like altering the story. And I swear they threw in at the very end the anal swabs just to see our reaction, to get more information, to put it in the computer to see how we reacted to that, because they're gonna push, push, push until we push back, and how are we going to push back? You know, the more data, the better for them. But so what they did when COVID first came out is there was a flood of viral mind you nonsensored conspiratorial stuff about five G is COVID. COVID is five G. And we were told that the towers were turned on in Wuhan and people were dropping dead. They were like having seizures on the street and people were saying it's from the oxygen leaving their lungs, from the five G being turned on, or whatever's with the scientific, supposed activist, supposed community was saying. And then also seventy seven five G towers were burned in the UK. They were attacked and burned. And I believe that this viral news was misinformation, disinformation campaign to make people making an association between COVID and five G look crazy, because it was a crazy assumption and it was viral and people were all spun out on it. But people did come to my website and start behind my stuff and asking for shirts. So I made shirt and sweatshirts and all this stuff because I was happy to progress. I was happy to advance the company. I didn't think it was going to go so fast, but people's paranoia helped. But it was viral stuff, and I was questioning, you know, why is this going viral? And it kind of got diffused, you know, and there was all this media on all the mainstream New York Times, Washington Post, USA today that crazy conspiracy theorists were actually like domestic terrorists for thinking this nonsense, and that COVID needs to be addressed and it has nothing to do with you know, and those crazy conspiracy theorists will later be anti vaxers and all this stuff, and don't believe them. You know. It's very it's psychological warfare. It's very smart. Well, guess what I make These phone bags. They're Faraday bags. They're silver lined. You drop your phone in these Faraday bags and you have no signal, no tracking, no GPS, no text messages, whatever. And people like the bags for privacy, especially for COVID tracking and what have you. So what happened was very fascinating. I had been selling these bags for a few years. Other companies have been selling these bags as well. Okay, I've found other companies selling my same bags that they were like twenty five bucks, and they were this silver fabric made overseas, and silver fabric is very popular in Korea and Japan and China for protecting pregnant women. So it's just like standard silver fabric that's really strong, that will kill any cell phone you put it in, doesn't work inside the Faraday bag. So, right when COVID happened, people started calling me in March of twenty nineteen, right was it March twenty nineteen no, it's twenty twenty. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so is March twenty twenty. The dude time I froze. When COVID happened, My world froze. And yeah, it's undreal. So you know so much, We've grown so much, and I've changed so much. I look back on who I was one year ago. I'm just like, man, they said two weeks the whole world changed, and here we are. So it was March twenty twenty, and customers are calling me really upset. The phone bags don't work. They worked before, they didn't get phone calls in front, inside the bag, and now they're getting calls right through the bag. And I'm like, that's really weird. What kind of phone do you have? Where do you live? A lot of people had iPhones, iPhone eights, stuff like that. My friend in La he has an iPhone eight. It's like the phone bag dotn't work, dude. This guy in Flint, Michigan had an older iPhone. The phone bag don't work, bro. People in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to your phone bag don't work. And it freaked me out, you know, and I didn't know what the heck was going on. And I contacted my supplier and I was like, what are we going to do about this? And they were like, well, we can make double layered bags if you want. So I doubled up the bags double layered before didn't have to do it, double the layered, send them to all the people that were pissed off, and they're happy customers. The bags now work, and now I just sell the double layered bags. So what happened there? Very curious what happened there. When you start to learn about five G and what it really is, it's not this two GPGG four G. It's a totally new technology to push around these radio waves that are so small that are measured in millimeters. Hey, a penny is one and a half millimeters wide. These frequencies are about that size. They're measured in millimeters between one and eight one and nine one in five millimeters, very small sized waves. Before that we're talking. Four G is measured in centimeters. Wi Fi is like thirty centimeters. An AM radio wave is one hundred feet, an FM radio wave is ten feet. All of this invisible smart technology is all radio waves. It's all actual light waves that we're carrying information on. And the smaller the wave. The more oscillations we can have per second, the faster it is, but the less distance it can travel. So these five G carrier waves that they're carrying all this data on nowadays and trying to set up this infrastructure for and have fast download speeds on these phones, these radio frequency waves cannot travel very far. They absorb in everything they hit. They can only go like five hundred feet according to the telecom agencies. Some places are saying like fifteen hundred feet, but they're not going far. They're not going miles, they're going feet, Okay, So to get the infrastructure totally dialed in to have these five G technology even work all right, and so right now it's like cities are only launching their five G you know, it's not like a nationwide thing. It's different telecom providers. But before it to work, these phones are actually pushing the signal that are helping push the signal a long. They're like a relay. So instead of before you like send your text out and it goes and finds the closest cell tower and sends it off into the world, now you're pushing the signal of everyone's signal another five hundred feet. So these phones are just cranking like up to like fifty times more radiation than before, all right, especially smartphones, especially in these in these cities like La where there are hot spots for COVID. So I'm a really I'm a stickler for correlation versus causation. I took like really intense statistics classes for my MBA, and it's like, I don't like saying, oh, that's causal when it's corollary. Like the Kimtrail documentaries that I first thought were okay, but then they really pushed a lot of people away. They're showing bushes that were like dead bushes, and they showed the Kim Trails, like obviously it's the Kim Trails causing the bushes to die, and that's a correlation. They're spraying and the bushes are dead. It's corollary. You know. I could also go out there and fart and say, oh, my fart killed it, you know, or the cal farts did that or whatever, like cow farts equal global warming. It's a correlation. It's not causal. We haven't we haven't proved it yet, but people don't understand correlation versus causation, you know, they get caught up in these things. So I'm not one to jump to conclusions. So I like to, you know, think things through. So friend back home where I grew up in Washington, DC area, he works for a government job, like one of these government contractors Booze Alan or North of Grumman or something. It's all back home, and he contacted me recently said, Hey, Matt, I saw you on Facebook talking about COVID. I just want you to know I got it and it's real. I go, okay, well tell me that your symptoms. I want to know. I'm an open mind and I want to know I haven't. I don't jump I have hypotheses on all sorts of things, and I don't jump to conclusions. I'm not going to sit here and say that the whole narrative on the Grand Solar Minimum is bullshit unless I've really done some deep investigation and my gut, you know all these things. But it's just like, come on, like, we can't polarize this argument of Kim Trail's. They're bad. Okay, they're nefarious. Let's get behind it and bring some scrutiny and transparency to something that's ongoing and bad and evil because ultimately want to dim our Son, not just control our weather and make hurricanes and trout and these horrible weather things. They want to spray us with chemicals, experiment on us, and dem our Son to control that. That's like totally evil shit. So I asked my friend what happened? What were your symptoms? And he goes, well, you know what, now that you ask is very funny. I didn't have typical virus symptoms. I didn't have a fever, I didn't get sick like that or stomach ache or throw up or anything. But what happened was is I lost my sense of taste and I just was confused, like I couldn't think clearly for a couple of weeks. So I didn't go to work and I was like anything else, It's like no, And I go, okay, can I ask you a question? What kind of phone do you have? And he goes, what do you mean like a smartphone? And I was like yeah, yeah, he's well, me and my wife just got the new iPhone, you know, iPhone eleven MAXs or whatever. And I'm like, well, what did you have before that? And he goes, well, not an iPhone. We had this droid or whatever, And I'm like, well, would you ever consider that loss of taste and brain fog are radiation sickness symptoms, and that after a couple of weeks of being exposed to the source of the radiation, your body adjusts, because that's what happens. I read this book by Arthur Furstenberg called The Invisible Rainbow, and it's theorizing exactly this, that our bodies are just adjusting to a crank an uptick in the radiation, and that's what the Spanish flu was, and that's what this whole COVID thing is and what have you. But at the end of the day, like the death toll didn't rise compared to last year, like the COVID is, it's pretty much nonsense. It's a rebranding of the flu, it's a rebranding of the cold. But also I think it's a smoke screen for the launch of five G because all these people would be questioning why they're feeling sick because they got these new phones that are on this new network, or even why their iPhone eight is just emitting all this more radiation they're getting sick off of it because the five G infrastructure is a totally new tech and to get your phone and the phones around you on this new tech. It's totally different than the tech that we're used to. So it's amitting way more radiation which is absorbing into our body, bation in the size of the carrier wave two, and it may even cause massive birth problems in the future. I think that five G, along with all the agendas at once, fluoride energy of mo foods and whatnot, especially the covidvexs, mean I do think that it's a depopulation agenda. Children of Men. If you haven't seen Children of Men or Handmaid's Tale, the movie from nineteen ninety, or even Demolition Man or Total Recall nineteen nineteen films, these are predictive programming, propaganda machine kind of things. Like Arnold Schwarzeneger in the movie Total Recall, he didn't go to Mars. He got a chip in his head. Okay, and there's crazy terrorism and all these fear tactics and all this whatnot, but at the end he didn't go. He just got to chip in his head. Like, I don't think anybody really is going to go to Mars. And I think Elon Musk and these predators are gonna put ships in people's heads with memories of his Mars journeys to push this transhumanism agenda through this excitement of space exploration through NASA, who's totally evil. So don't go quoting NASA anymore on me and trying to say this is fact people. So yeah, and then what else with COVID. So lastly, these masks, these blue masks that everyone's wearing, these are one time use medical masks, one time used medical masks. Whether is the membrane that we're breathing through. You can look this up. Poly tetra floral ethylene PTFE. You can just type into Google TFE masks and they'll show you pictures of these masks they're handing you at the grocery store. Okay, you try to walk into a grocery store. I know a lot of that's changing now, which is very fascinating, which I want to talk about. Okay, really quick. What's unreal right now is depending on where you are, what city, what county, what state, what country, what part of the world. If you're in London or you're in New York, it's a little different. The rules that they're subjecting you to the freedoms that they're taking away. So if humanity was going to rise up and be like, fuck this, we're not wearing our masks, well, it's like some of us aren't anymore. Some of us are. So it's like the New World Order that's trying to mess with humanity right now. They're so smart and strategic that we don't even if we were gonna rise up and fight right now, it would be confusing. You know. We can't all come together on one thing because they're giving us writes back and taking them away at the same time. It's so tactical and strategic, and it's a war against us, all right. So the COVID thing, the polytetrafluoro ethylene, it's teflon. We're breathing through teflon membranes, which is synthetic fluoride, all right. And this is a one time used medical mask that it is supposed to be used one time while you're doing surgery, and so you don't like sneeze inside of an open body, you know, And that has nothing to do with viruses. And it's these things off gas chemicals. They're from freaking China. They're coming they're non regulated they're handing you a medical mask. As you walk into a grocery store underneath the sign that says entrance, which I think is very fascinating, you're like entrance, Yeah, that's me. You put on a you huffed fluoride as you walk in. And what's critical to know is the connection between fluoride and aluminum because all these truths. Aluminum basically crosses all these different truths and connects all these different truths together, whether it be vaccines, GMO foods, fluorides, fluoride, chim trails, there's this connection with it all. And what happens when you make aluminum, when you smelt aluminum in the production of aluminum chemical toxic chemical byproduct that comes off of aluminium is fluoride. It was bonded to aluminum chemically when it was mined, all right, But to make aluminum cans and whatnot, you smelt it and these chemicals melt off. One of them's fluoride. They decided to take toxic element and put it in toothpaste and drinking water. But you know, some people have rally together and got it out of they're drinking water, and that communities know that it's nonsense. And it doesn't bond to your teeth as it goes by you any ways, as you drink it is toxic stuff, you know. But what fluoride does when it gets in your body through this huffing up your mask or the drinking water or whatever is, it can bypass your blood brain barrier and go into your brain. But the thing is it likes to bond to aluminum that you've gotten in your system from vaccines, flu vaccine, whatever it may be, or the toxic deodorant or sunscreen or whatever, or the freaking Kim trails, which minds you. These are patented fire accelerants being sprayed on our forests that disrupt the tree's ability to take water. And then instead of quelling fires, they're literally making windstorms on these fires after having sprayed fire accelerants on them, and they're saying, oh, global warming, we might have to spray the scar with aluminum. So it's total nonsense, a Galien dialectic backwards thinking, enslavement of humanity. Nonsense.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like the whole COVID thing is kind of falling apart from him, especially lately, you know, like you said, we have half the country wearing masks aft the country not wearing masks. Yeah, it's misinformation. Everybody's confused about it. But it also kind of seems like a lot of people are seeing through the bulls and really not falling forward anymore, and they're going to try and maybe go with something else. Climate change seems like a good plan. Maybe you know, let's bring out little Greta and say that what the world's going to end because of our emissions?
Speaker 2: You know. Well, what's funny is Greta is Swedish and now they're pushing this experiment and outs in Sweden. So they're going to do the sky Demi experiment in northern Sweden with Greta there at the reins being like, yeah, dim the sun, we gotta block the sky. Whatever. But just just to finish my thought, the fluori mixes with the aluminum, It pulls it in your brain and then you get dimension Alzheimer's and stuff. Is this toxic combination mixes emf from the five G and from the swamp of emf rent. It messes with your blood brain barrier, makes it permeable. And if you've got the toxins like illuminum fluorid in your body, it goes past your blood brain barrier that's supposed to protect you from these toxins. So yeah, how is Denver with the whole mass thing?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's not as it's not as bad as I thought.
Speaker 1: Once the mandate dropped. It took about maybe two or three weeks before people, I guess, felt comfortable enough to go out without masks. Every once in a while, I'll still see a couple of people, you know, looking looking afraid with their mask on. But it's really not that bad right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really fascinating. Where I'm at in Nashalan, Oregon. About a week ago they said you can take off your masks anywhere inside and it's over, basically. And it took a few days and now basically everybody inside is not wearing a mask, which is amazing. So now the pressure's off, and what do we have to fight? You know, like we're not like like how could I get traction out there? Being like fuck the delta variant, don't wear a mask when and if it comes, So it's hard. But then come to find out London is locked down, right UK, The whole country, the whole freaking like island is locked down, and they have to wear masks, and there's this delta variant, and they're they're like coming to people's houses and checking to see if they have left to go on vacations. If they're suspected to go on vacations, they're not allowed to leave all these things. So there needs to be a stand for humanity over there. But how if we can't even I can't fly there, I can't go there. I can't go to Sweden to protest that experiment either. I can't, you know, because I'm on you know, I'm not gonna get the vaccine. So how to like have a wave of protest for humanity if we're not under the same oppression. It's fascinating and we'll find our way. And I'm really curious to see what's next. But I mean, what do you think's next? What do you think this winter holds and this.
Speaker 1: I think that they're going to start pushing the whole climate change agenda a lot more. I think that that's the only card they have besides bringing back a new variant of COVID and some more fear monitoring with that. But I don't see people, especially in the United States, you know, just falling for that as much as they used to do anymore, and I don't see it gaining much traction, but it will have to see. You know, it could be aliens. It could be a fake alien invasion. With all the talk there heaven about UFOs in the mainstream, you never know.
Speaker 2: I hope they do the fake alien invasion, and I hope they I hope they screwed it up more bad. I hope they screwed up so bad that everyone wakes up. That'd be so cool. What was really fascinating to me is right when COVID happened, and they've said two weeks we're going to do a lockdown, and it was pretty much like it first happened in California, because there's like a cruise ship over there, and I lived in California, so it was like they first started locking down like San Francisco and stuff, and then it the whole country was basically on a two week lockdown come like March or something. And at that time mid March or something of twenty twenty. And at that time I noticed in my sky. I lived in Santa Rosa at the time, California, in northern California, just north of San Francisco where we get a lot of air traffic to SFO San Francisco Airport and Santa Rosa has an airport. I noticed the air traffic like drops significantly because you know, I guess everyone was on a lockdown. But the Kim trails just stopped. And after a couple of days, we had these deep, dark cobalt blue skies, big white fluffy clouds, and I mean I was literally in awe at the beauty of this, of the clouds that we hadn't seen for I mean years, because they're always manipulating it. You know, maybe we'll see a nice day for a couple of days. But that's another thing for people that are waking up, instead of bringing all the attention to kim trails in the sky, bringing the people's attention to the beautiful days whereas there's where there's nothing going on, no air traffic, beautiful blue skies, maybe just big white fluffy clouds or no clouds, and just be like, hey, friend, family, neighbor, there's no Kim trails today, there's no air traffic, and if there is, there's no line coming out of the back of that jet because they're not up to their agenda and the sky on that day. And if you can start to wake up that they're not doing it on days, then on the days that they are doing it's like, oh man, they're totally doing it today. I can't believe I never noticed. It's you know, as a side note, but really important. They stop spraying, they stopped the geoengineering, they stopped the kim trails for like a month when COVID first happened, and everyone was messaging me on Facebook and even texting me and like, oh my god, Matt, I haven't seen such beautiful clouds. And they're all over the world almost I haven't seen such beautiful clouds, Matt. And I was like, oh wow there. And people are asking me, well, are the pilots having to do lockdown? And I was like, I mean, like I doubt it, but I don't know. And I'm under the firm assumption that it's a lot of drones nowadays. I mean some of the planes are even really small and they're just loaded up with the aerosols and it's just drones. They're going to zig zag over you know. There's bases of like forty miles in each direction, not towards the airports where I live on the opposite side of the valley. There's bass these zigzag going into from A to B, which is just like these hidden bases somewhere. But either way, they stopped spraying for all this time, and the weather was normal, all right, and I swear that they were they pushed this like rewilding thing. Then oh there's raccoons and deer in the streets of New York and how beautiful. And the global pollution is stopped, and you can see the lights in India and then fireflames are back out. And they said that global warming and climate change like paused during that that interim time frame where we were locked inside. Dude, if we're locked inside, we're all using electricity, we're greenhouse gas, and the ship out of everywhere. I don't buy that, you know, I don't buy that. Like we just we just like started using a bunch of coal instead of driving around as much. I don't like. I like what what what happened was is they stopped spraying, which the spraying of kim trails is what messes with the global warming. It causes global warming. They're creating heat waves, They're creating this fake greenhouse effect like the Grand Soular minimum think people think they're doing there. It is heating the planet. Even right after nine to eleven when all the planes got frozen, the temperature chilled out. You know, the global warming is real from all the ongoing programs everywhere. That's how they're doing it. So by not doing geoengineering for like a month, they can use that now. And they're gonna use that, and they're gonna say, well, remember when everyone got locked inside, global warming stopped, you know, And so now they're gonna be like, but no, but no, you guys stopped springing, you stopped warming the planet with your geoengineer. They're not gonna tell us that, you know what I mean. They're gonna say, oh, we have this solution for now. It's climate change lockdowns, you guys. And people will be so used to that word lockdown. I think it was like, actually the new the big word of last year, like the Webster's word of the year was lockdowns, which is horrible. But I wouldn't be surprised. It is my retort to what.
Speaker 3: You said, Right, Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either, But we got a lot going.
Speaker 3: On right now.
Speaker 1: We live in very interesting, terrifying, fascinating times, and there's a lot to pay attention to.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 1: We just got a few minutes left. I'd love for you to talk. Maybe give us a little teaser about Franken's guys too, and tell us some about your i MS shielded protection clothing as well.
Speaker 2: So Franken's guys too. I can't wait for it to come out. I hope that it's sooner rather than later. But also it's I'm documenting what we're going through right now, which is like, if you know about Lytton, BC, this small town of two hundred and fifty people with a whistleblower in it, just burned up overnight a couple of nights ago, which I think is part of this chim trel agenda with the smart meters and the smart tech and all this stuff. The story's unfolding right before our eyes. And possibly we'll have climate change lockdowns coming soon and that'll be in the film. But definitely in the film. Are these fires that just whip through my town? In Ashland, Oregon, twenty three hundred low income homes were turned to dust overnight on September ninth or something. Last year there was arsons that lit all these fires and there's crazy geo engineered wins. But the global media says that it's climate change and that we need to do something about it, which is going to end up being like lockdowns and geo engineering and all that nonsense. So that's why the movies titled for Frankinskuys Too climate chains like shackles, because they're creating this Hegelian dialectic problem reaction scenario, problem reaction solution scenario where they're pushing proposing to us the solution, which is the problem that they've created already and we don't even know it, and it's just blindsiding of humanity. So the movies document this as we go through it, and I hope that we can rally together and in the movie be the change that we need to be to postpone this while the world wakes up because accepting this it's so polarized and it's so much politicized too. Oh, if you're a Trump person, you're x y Z. But if you're a Blue you know, if you're not a Trump person, you believe in this, which is now climate change and global warming and even doing something about global warming which is that scares the crap out of me. But it's coming together. The movie is going to be amazing. I hope that it can be better than frankens Guys, which is amazing. If you haven't seen it, frankens guysthemovie dot com or even Frankensky's dot com f r A n k E N s k I E s. Also please check out Actual Activists plural Actual Activists dot com. This is my baby. It's been growing over years, but now that they're the Daily Blog and the Truth Booth vlogs where I'm putting up my YouTube channel back on there since it got taken down on YouTube. And then it's going to evolve into a micro funding activist site where people can get different activism shwagged flyer up their town with different topics that they want to do, and you can fund a microactivist like twelve bucks or whatever. And then eventually I'm going to turn Actual Activists into a social media platform where we can not be censored and be real in the world and communicate without all this nonsense because our platforms are getting destroyed. Let's be real. And then Sparrow Protection Clothing, Sparroprotection clothing dot com or Sparrow sp e r O Gear on Instagram or sparrowgear dot com. We'll take you to the website as well. I strive to be as innovative as possible, and I'm leading the industry globally. But there's other companies emerging and I wish them the best as rising ships. As a rising tide lifts all ships is the phrase. I can't wait for the consciousness to be more aware of EMF protective clothing because we need to protect ourselves and be diligent in this new world of pervasive technology. I've even gone backwards in technology and gotten the slider Verizon LG Cosmos three sliderphone. It doesn't even emit any radiation hardly because I don't have to have it. Man, I've got a laptop and it's wired too. I don't even use Bifi hardly because I understand the culmination of accumulated radiation in my body. I was exposed to with a smart meter while I was making Frank's Guy's wine. It was on the other side of the wall. While I was doing it for like six months, sleepy mix to this thing in it and eventually I had crazy heart palpitations and I started learning. It's just been this whole, you know, life progress story for me. So sparrow gear on Instagram. Please to learn about EMF frequencies and how to mitigate all this. And I make baby blankets and maternity stuff and texting gloves and I'm really pushing the envelope on the innovation of this this industry. So I'm really excited about it. I can't be more excited about this. It's an activism tool to help not just fund my stuff, because I used to just beg for money on gofundmes and crow funds and stuff. But now I'm getting an activism resource tool that people can utilize and then show like, oh, you got a hat this line with sober and they show it to someone that doesn't know anything about EMAF or five G or any of this, and now their world is open to this new rabbit hole that hopefully leads them to kim trails and even other all these other eye opening things. And we can, you know, rise this elevation of truth together because that's why we're here. And then aside from that, please Facebook Matt Landman, I've got almost sixty thousand followers. On there, but I get sensor'ed like crazy. I swear though, if you're meant to see the post, you'll see it. You know. I still put it out there and people do see it, so please don't be a stranger on there. And we can communicate and send me stuff and I get back to everybody that I can. And then also, Frankens Guys at gmail dot com is my email. Frankens guys at gmail dot com. I'm happy to hear from anybody out there, and I really appreciate you have me on again. So much has changed since the movie came out in twenty seventeen, and I remember you having on just shortly after that. And the life of an activist is such a work in progress. We're learning to wear all these other hats, and all of a sudden we're becoming like, I mean, we're becoming electrical engineers, meteorologists, nutritionalists, astro astro by, I mean, you know, like every single walk of life. We're learning how to own it because the fragmentation and compartmentalization of everything is basically keeping us from learning the truths, you know, so now we get to take it in our own hands and being a truther or activist. It's so cool just having an open mind. So thanks everyone for being on this path with me and you and thanks for having me on and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Awesome Matt, thank you so much and definitely love to have you back on. After Frank scott Is two comes out, we can talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Cool. That'd be awesome. I would love her.
Speaker 3: Awesome, we'll have tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't want to welcome Aaron Montgomery. She works as a marriage counselor and family counselor by day and does healings, readings, and shamanic energy work after hours. Following in the footsteps of Von Smith and others, she is actively working towards being able to help other alien contact these come to terms with and perhaps learn from their unique experiences.
Speaker 3: Erin welcome. How you doing tonight, Hi, I'm doing good.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us. I've been looking forward to this. I think some of the most important evidence that we can have in neufology and the paranormal right now is testimony of contact these and experience servers like yourself and you know, kind of bringing this together with the notes nuts and bolts researchers in the consciousness community, and I think we could probably learn a whole lot more about this phenomenon if we could bring those fields together along with you know, the evidence and testimony of people like yourself. And You've been a very long time experience er, right since childhood.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. My earliest memory is from about four years old.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I've been an experience for a long time, and I agree with you. I think that we're at a point in time where, you know, we've got people seeing things, experiencing things, then we've got the research going on with the consciousness level, and then you've got these people that have direct, direct experiences that speak to these things that are being found out in the scientific research. And putting it all together into one place and one bigger level of understanding is really going to push this all forward and help people understand exactly what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the helping people understand part is one of the biggest things for me, because I've been looking in this for years. I've had a couple of experiences myself, and I'm nowhere near understanding any of it. I know, I feel like I understand a little bit more with them when I first got into it.
Speaker 3: But as far as the bigger picture, I have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 1: But I'd love to hear about some of your earliest experiences. Maybe we could start with your some of your first experiences and tell us about what they were like.
Speaker 4: Maybe sure, and going along with the idea of expanded consciousness and things like this, where you are outside of time. The experiencer, well, let's say the contact these experiences instead of saying experiencers experiences. I mean, it just gets the word gets redneant. But it is outside of time. I do not experience these things in a linear fashion. Yes, my first memory is from four years old, but I didn't remember that until recently, and so flashes and understandings and things happen now, but it was in the past. It gets it gets really complex and difficult to explain on a linear you know, and on a linear timeline. However, Yes, my first memory is from about four years old. I was in a room that was very very white, very sterile. There was a round doorway to my right. I was seated on the floor with several other children, and we were manipulating blocks almost like playing catch, but very slowly and using our mind. And the next thing I recall is a small gray type being passing by the doorway with another little boy who like indicated, hey, I know you, and then he kept on kept on walking with the gray and that is like a thirty second little burst of memory. Yeah, that's that's the earliest experience.
Speaker 3: That I hat. That's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I've had a few contact thesent experiencers that have had similar experiences in childhood to where they're in like this classroom or learning type environment where they're being shown blocks or images or certain screens of you know, films, even just kind of like a classroom type environment, which I find very interesting. Do you have any other memories going back that you know where you were brought to the same environment.
Speaker 4: I do have memories of being in these learning environments, not necessarily in that white room, but in more of a gymnasium type of room, and the details are like really specific as I recall them in a regression and so it's pretty fresh in my mind. But it was a very large room. The floors were dark, like almost like a black color. The room itself was like a geodesic dome, you know, very high ceiling, very rounded, and the there were like support like a support system around this this dome that was hexagonal in shape, so it looked almost like a like a honeycomb pattern across the ceiling. The pipes that were securing this were red and blue, and I could see the stars on the other side. I mean, it's like a real vivid memory of what this room looks like. And there were several podiums around the room, and behind the podium was a being, and in front of the podium was a child. And I was taken up to one of these podiums, and this is where I was taught how to manipulate gravity and was able to, you know, rise up and kind of fly around the room. I remember the I was working with, who was a very tall being. He like maybe like seven feet tall something like that, very tall. His skin if you've seen Et at the point where he gets sick, and his skin is that modeled white, pinkish color, That's what this guy looked like. His face was not like a typical gray shaped face. It was more flat and elongated and had very round eyes, kind of high up. I call him a tall white being. I don't know what anybody else would call this being, but in my head, I'm like, well, maybe this is a tall white and he had on a jumpsuit, but he's the one that was teaching me. And I remember him getting irritated with me because I was having too much fun and I didn't want to settle back down. He's like, come on, you got you gotta land and we've got other things to do. And it was at that point in time that he taught me about the energy centers in the body, like what we would call chakras. One of the fascinating things is I think I was about ten years old, ten to eleven at the point that this happened. And I remember consciously at that age, because I did recall this in a regression, but consciously at the age around ten or eleven, being in elementary school with my friends outside saying hey, pick me up, you know, and one of my friends would pick me up and put me back down, and then I would shift my weight a little bit and say, okay, pick me up again, and they couldn't do it, and I would let it go and say all right, pick me up again, and they could pick me up, put me down and I'd shift just a little bit, just like a little subtle movement in my mind and with my body, and then they couldn't do it. So it makes me wonder was I retaining that lesson of manipulating gravity.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask you if you know what type of abilities did you have while you were having these experiences, and did you take these with you and have any extra experiences with these abilities in your normal living life.
Speaker 4: That's the only one that I am aware that I was able to bring back into this reality. There's times where I've thought I should be able to move objects, and I've tried, you know, sitting there staring at things and things moving, and I'm like, this is really frustrating. I feel like I should be able to do this, and the end time and time again, I've tried, and I never can. The things that I have been able to retain is communications, the telepathy, especially with other experiencers. Just empathy. I don't know if that is because of contact or if it's just part and parcel to who I am. Just being able to feel people's emotions, physical pains and all of this, all of these things, but that in particular, you know, just makes me think. Okay, so I was taught something on ship and then recalled it later and was able to use it, and so yeah, I find it fascinating that I was able to do that.
Speaker 1: That is, and you described one of the types of beings that you had experiences with. What other types of beings you remember during you know, that time period in this learning environment.
Speaker 4: Honestly, he's the only one that I recall. And then when I was four and on the floor playing with the blocks, I don't remember any beings except for the one that walked by, who was more of the you know, three and a half foot gray type being with the big eyes and the elongated head. In the learning environment. That's it. That's all I got now.
Speaker 1: Growing up, you also had a mix of paranormal experiences as well, right, I have.
Speaker 4: I've had very strange paranormal experiences my whole life. Hearing my name being called, having a very odd moment of added time, learning how to astral travel, you know, ghostly experiences, hauntings, all sorts of things have happened around me. And it doesn't matter where I'm at, you know, it just seems to be. You know, people say, are you going to a haunted home. No, I think that I'm the one that's haunted or something. You know, It's just that it always happens around me. And I know that it is very common for experiencers to have these these things happen around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I think it's very interesting that there's this connection between the paranormal and these UFO experiences and contact experiences and people that experienced them. I was talking with somebody the other day that you could have someone that's seeing us an apparition right in front of them or a UFO and a person that never has any of these types of experience is standing right next to them and they don't see anything, they don't know what they're talking about. I've heard of things like this all the time, and I've even experienced things like this. Uh so, what do you think is happening there? Why do you think some people are just maybe in tuned to different frequencies? What do you think I think that has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 4: I think that when we are exposed to these experiences that are going to expand the consciousness, whether it's like a near death experience, whether it is like even a traumatic event, that will shift how we perceive the world around us or each contact. Any of these things kind of expand our senses in a way. We're no longer just using the natural five senses because you know, and I added trauma in there, because there are many many people that I have met who have had traumatic experience and not necessarily you know, each contact, but they have developed like recognition or empathy, and they are very easy to judge a room like, Okay, somebody in here is angry, and that's they have to if they have trauma, like say from like a domestic violence experience or something like that, or if they were abused as children, Being able to judge the emotions in a room just upon entering is going to be a safety mechanism. I just I find it fascinating that these things develop through these modes of contact or you know, whatever it is, with these expanded moments of experience. I guess you know, there's things outside the norm and all, and we've all of a sudden adapted to be able to perceive these things. And I think that is why we can perceive them. And somebody who has not had anything like this happened, cannot I have been in a room with people that have some abilities but haven't developed them enough. They have some perception and be able to describe what I'm experiencing and have them describe what they are feeling in the moment and be able to add it to Like I remember, I was with a friend who had lost somebody recently and I said, Okay, I just felt somebody enter the room. I can I can feel their presence. And my friend said, oh, okay, my ears just kind of popped, like the pressure changed in the room. I said, there you go. That you that was your indication, Yes, that that happened, there was a shift in here and you perceived it. And being able to say okay, I feel that too, and then being able to they can hone in on that, and that starts that expansion understanding okay, there's something else here, what else do I feel? And just taking that moment and diving into it. It's it's pretty special, you know, in that in that moment for those who are not used to being able to perceive these things.
Speaker 1: Right, and I'm sure like even for you that in the beginning, these experiences can be traumatic for people if they don't understand them, if they don't really know what's going on. I know that you have had actually quite a few experiences that probably were traumatic for you and you look back and they may not be as as bad, or maybe.
Speaker 3: They were even positive experience. Isn't that right?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? You know I have explained this to you before, Like, there's several different categories of experiences I've had. They're the loving, educational, gentle things that I've experienced. There have been things that have been scary for me just because I either I was a child or just it was completely unfamiliar and I was in a you know, went into a fair state, but they weren't necessarily bad. And then I've had horrible, awful experiences that you know that that are just pure trauma on that side. But you know, there's those things that have happened to me, like around the age of seven, when I had an implant put in. They were not trying to harm me, They did not want me afraid, but I was afraid, and and that moment did cause trauma.
Speaker 3: Could you tell us a little bit about that experience?
Speaker 4: Sure, this was something that was recalled during a regression hypnotic regression with Evon Smith, and I purposely went to her as I was experiencing traumatic symptoms. I was not sleeping, I was starting to not be able to function. I was very paranoid, could not turn off the lights, you know, at night. I was afraid something was going to come and get me that, you know that paranoid failing. Okay, just leave me alone, don't don't come tonight, just let me, let me sleep. And I understood. I was a contact at that point, and I told her I need to go back to this moment where the trauma happened. I have got to put it to bed because I need to sleep and I need to start functioning. And and that's that's where I went. Was to the age of seven and and this was in my hometown of Mantos, Colorado. I was seven years old, and I remembered a light coming through the window that was really really bright, and I thought it was the moon, and like, why is the moon so bright? And it was at that point that I realized that there was a being standing right by my bed, right at my head, and had a very feminine feel. I don't know if these beings have gender, but it was a very nurturing and kind feeling. And she felt familiar to me, and she said, you know, don't need you don't need to worry. We're just going to go have some fun. And I'm like, okay. And there was a being at my feet, and then there was a being at my door, and the one at my feet kind of put his hands underneath my feet, and I was able to levitate me just just by touching my foot, and I levitated on my back feet first and floated. They floated me into the hallway and the three beings and I ascended up towards the ceiling and then through the ceiling, through the roof and out of the out out of the house, and I was able to see there was like this beam of light, which was what was bugging me, keeping keeping me up. That was what was so bright, was coming out of like an aperture in the bottom of this disc shaped craft. And we ascended through, you know, up the light and into the into the ship. I remember them kind of like floating me over, felt like a conveyor belt, almost just kind of moving me over till I got to like a hallway. The hallways were all very round, and everything was very round and metallic and very sterile, very similar to when I was little in the rooms were but it was white. I remember white when I was little. This one was more metallic, like what it would be like on the inside of a milk truck if you think about that. Just very smooth, sterile, metallic. And I was maneuvered down a hallway and into a room on the left hand side. Why I remember that, I don't know, but it was very much like a dentist or a dental theater. There was a chair that looked like a dentist's chair. There were like almost like a cabinets and things along the wall and countertops what I perceived instruments on them and things like that. I was put into the chair and didn't have any thoughts or feelings until they started to secure me into the chair, and I started to become a little bit nervous. And it was at that point in time that another being walked into the room who did not look like these three beings, did not feel like these three beings. It was very tall, and I went into like an immediate panic. I think because of my fear state, I cannot quite recall exactly what his face looked like, but I know that he was very, very tall, and thin. He had on a jumpsuit similar to the tall white that I saw when I was a little older, but he was much thinner, and I want to say his head was triangular and there were moving mouth parts on the bottom, which makes me wonder was this imnted type But it was very insect like and and yeah, I freaked out. And I just remember that being like telepathically telling the other ones if you don't calm her down, and you're going to have to take her back. And yeah, and that's when the female being kind of you know, leaned across me, and I don't really remember what happened, but she was able to calm me down. And that is when the tall skinny being approached me and inserted this It was like a pink to latinous blob looking thing to me. You know, I didn't see like anything metallic or anything. I just saw this weird biological mass coming towards me. Maybe the size of a dime is what my mind calls up. And it was in this like silver fork like thing about maybe a foot long, and that's what they inserted into the roof of my mouth. After the procedure he left the room, I was unstrapped, and the female being took me by the hand. We looked out the window and it was very peaceful and sweet and got to see how beautiful the earth looked from above, and then I was returned to my bed. From what I have been able to tell, the implant is for communications, just so I can communicate with these beings, and so therefore not necessarily a negative thing, and I really was not hurt in the process. I do not remember anything besides being afraid of this being, and that really is what set off the trauma in me. And after the regression and coming back too, Yvonne said, I've heard the story two other times before, same things with the dentist chair the implant in that same spot, and so you know, I came out of that saying, okay, I'm not crazy. You know, I knew I was an experiencer, but I didn't know I wasn't experiencing, you know, until that moment. And it really put a lot of things to rest, and honestly, I was able to sleep after that and haven't had any problems.
Speaker 1: That's really fascinating. I've heard such similar accounts, especially with the mantis or insect like beings, the taller beings being in either some type of position of power or like scientist or doctor or something like that along those lines.
Speaker 3: In so many.
Speaker 1: Encounters which I find really really interesting. Have you had any other encounters with these like insect aid type beings.
Speaker 4: There's only one other thing that I read call And honestly, the recall happened about the same time as the recall of when I was about four years old, so you know, given the last year, I remember being about six years old in a room again very round, very round room with round door. There was two round doorways across from me. I was seated on a bench and I was about six, about six years old, and for whatever reason that I remember being in my underwear and there was a little boy sitting next to me, also in underwear, and I remember as being so terrified. We were kind of clinging to each other. And the only other thing I remember about the room itself was that the floor was like emanating black. It was like absence of light, and it made it look kind of foggy coming up from the floor, and then the rest of the room was like a red color. I don't know, it's very strange way to describe a room, but it was like anti light, and then like just a glow of red above us, and and then two of these very tall beings that looked very similar mounted types came one through each doorway and they picked us up and separated us. And I just remember being terrified of that as well. So that's it, that's that's and that's all I've got.
Speaker 3: That's super fascinating.
Speaker 1: What age did you really start to kind of maybe have a little understanding that you're dealing with extraterrestrials, And you know, when did you decide to get regressions done.
Speaker 4: I was nineteen at the point that I started to say, okay, there's something to this. You know, I had had those weird paranormal experiences my entire life, ramping up as a teenager. I had a moment where I was late coming home one day. I was you know, I was a teenager. I was out at my boyfriend's house, like, oh crap, I'm late. I have to get home. And I drove home and got home like fifteen minutes before I left. Somehow, I don't know, it's always stuck in my head, like, Okay, something weird happened there. And then I would have sensations of slamming back down into my bed. So I was convinced at the age of seventeen that I was levitating, and like, I'm levitating or something. And now I understand that's not what was going on. But at nineteen years old, I was attending New Mexico State University in Las Crusas, New Mexico, and there was a lecture being given by a man about UFOs and state documents and things like that, and I thought, I really want to go see this. I'd always been fascinated by UFOs at this point, and I get in there, sat down, listen to the lecture. I know who it is now that I was speaking. It was Stanton Friedman. Of course, at when I was nineteen, I had no idea who he was. But something shifted in me that night from fascination with the topic to terror. And by the time I left, I was afraid to look at the sky. And I had walked to this lecture at that point and it was dark out and I had a hard time, and so whatever it was just shifted anight knew and I actually did have an experience that night, and it developed through my twenties, like little bits and pieces of memories coming back, encounters that were happening that I was consciously aware of or dream like experiences with these beings. But it wasn't until my early forties that I went in for a regression. So there were many, many years of experiencing things, remembering things, and living in this kind of a terror around it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had any experience is where you actually saw any unidentified flying objects before or around the same time.
Speaker 4: No, I you know, I've seen I've seen ships, and I've had experiences, but it's never I've never been outside, seen a ship and had an experience at that moment. Most of my experiences happen while I'm in bed, like I'm in bed asleep. That's and that's when my encounters happened.
Speaker 1: Now, do you think these are more physical? Are more of just kind of your your consciousness being taken in a way?
Speaker 4: I think there's a good argument for a combination of both. I will have experiences where I have bruises and marks and you know, punctures like needle puncture wounds, and I mean, how can those things happen if it's not physical. At the same time, I've got a camera in my room just because now now that I'm okay with things going on, I'm curious, like I want to see I want to see what happens. And so I have a camera in my room, and there are times when I'll have contact with beings and remember it and recall it, but there's there's nothing on film. Either. The camera has malfunctioned. One time the camera was turned on its head, so the lens was down, you know, on the desk that I was sitting on, and and then other times there's you know, there's things that will fly through the room orbs, these weird squares, but no, you know, I am not taken out of the bed and returned there that so it I don't know is the answer to that.
Speaker 3: Really, That's that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Now You've also had encounters that weren't too pleasant that may have involved possibly the military.
Speaker 4: Correct correct, And that's you know, one of those moments where it feels like a dream. This would have been in about twenty twelve, twenty thirteen. I had already met Yvonne Smith at this time because I lived for a long time in Roswell, New Mexico. Of all places for an experiencer to end up. I lived there for twenty years and I had It took me a long time, but I started to go to the festivals. I had met Yvonne and knew what she did. And at the time of the festival in about twenty thirteen, I a friend of mine had gone and we were going to just get up and go the next day. So he slept on the couch and I went into my room and you know, propably went to sleep, and that night I had a dream. It felt like I woke up ish and I like I was like leaving the bedroom through the window and I was wrapped in this weirdjourney. You know, I've never experienced this before, but I was in a gurney and I felt the beings around me, and I remember thinking, Okay, this is weird. Huh. You know, as I'm watching material pass over me as I'm going outside kind of black out, I came to with excruciating pain across my abdomen. It just kind of shot me awake, but I couldn't move because you know, when you're hurting in your stomach, you want to cover it up and cradle it. But I couldn't because I was strapped onto a table. Of some sort. And you know, it was more like a cot, not one like a metallic table you would find on ship that people, you know, it's not this sterile environment. I'm in a cot and across my abdomen is a like a surgical tint in a way. I could not see below it. I could see my feet, you know, and I could see the being. There were two very like tall gray beings at my feet, kind of like in between my legs, you know, like I was, you know, spread eagled in a way like like you would see a woman in stirrups type of thing. And and I was in a lot of pain, but I knew I was not alone in the room, because I could hear other women that were also in pain. And I was able to manipulate my head enough to see that there were, yes, multiple multiples of these cots in this room, but the same thing happening to each one of each one of us. And I saw a being approaching me, you know, from a distance, coming towards me, and he was he appeared human. He was in fatigues, and he had a white lab coat on and he was carrying a clipboard. He had a gray buzz cut hair. He really looked military. To me, he looked human. Whether he was or not, I don't know, but this is what I perceived. And I started yelling out, hey, you know, get me out of here, what's going on? And he looked at me and then he looked away and went on about it business as if I didn't even exist. And in a way, that was worse than you know, the pain that I was feeling, and it was it was it was horrible, absolutely horrible. And you know, another thing that was striking at the time was I was not in that sterile environment like I said. I could actually saw rock walls like I was underground. And when I woke up in the morning, I thought, oh, that was awful. That was a terrible, horrible nightmare, you know. But I had cramps along my stomach, and I looked in the mirror and my eyes were swollen, you know, the eyelids were super puffy. I had broken blood vessels all around that, you know, under my eyes and across my eyelids and the bridge of my nose like I had been crying really really hard and straining myself, and and I had bruises on the inside of my thighs so I was like, okay, okay, that was not a dream. And it was at that point in time that I was no longer sleeping and I could, you know, and I couldn't couldn't sleep with the light off I had, you know, I was up all night and I was starting to not function at work miswork, and it was you know, that's when I said, Okay, Yvon, we've got to do a regression. And I expected to go back to that moment that I actually had pretty good recall of, but no that it took me to the age of seven.
Speaker 1: So now, have did you have any other experiences that could have been military involvement or just a negative entities.
Speaker 4: Really, that's the only one that I have any significant recall of. I've had strange dreams of also being in these underground places where I'm trying to escape, I'm running away, and so it makes me wonder if I have had other experiences or I'm just trying to come to terms with these things. But yeah, that's the only one that I have recall of.
Speaker 1: Now, something that I find interesting that's been in I don't know, maybe eighty ninety percent of contacting abduct these testimonies is that these beings are wearing jumpsuits.
Speaker 3: Whether they be little.
Speaker 1: Gray beings or tall beings or even insectoid beings, they're all wearing like form fitting jumpsuits, some with emblems on them. Is this something that you've noticed with the you know, most of your contact experience, that these beings are wearing these jumpsuits.
Speaker 4: I would say some of them doing some of them, don't you know? The manted type being, the insect like being had on a jumpsuit. The tall white who is teaching me had on a jumpsuit. But those are the only two I recall having jumpsuits. Yeah, I don't. I don't remember like the grays working with me in jumpsuits. So that's very and no, I guess is the answer.
Speaker 1: To that one the grays that you've worked with, did you find them more kind of robotic like or more humanoid and biological?
Speaker 3: And were they smaller or taller.
Speaker 4: I have had I don't remember the robotic types at all. I don't have recall of those. The gray beings that I have had contact with. And one time I was awake and I knew they were coming, so I forced myself to stay awake. They were much smaller than what I would think of as you know, a typical gray that's like three and a half feet tall or whatever. I would say, maybe two and a half to three feet tall. They were very very small, very small, and very childlike. And the experience I had and recall the best. I have never felt that level of love in my life, you know. And in those three categories, this one's definitely in the very loving, gentle amazing experience that I've had. And this would have been around two thousand and two. I was standing outside with my mom during one of the meteor showers of what it must have been like the leand I think it was in August, and I had this sinking feeling like, oh gosh, something's going to happen tonight. I know it, but I'm going to stay up. I'm not going to go to sleep. I'm going to experience this or I'm going to call myself crazy. And around three am is when they came through my bedroom door, and there were three of them. But like I said, they were tiny, very very small, and child just. They had this enthusiasm and bounce about them and definitely not robotic. If you've seen close encounters of the third kind. When the ship lands and it opens and the beings come out and they're just sort of skipping. There's very much what what they were like, and you know, they came in the room and one of them actually crawled onto the bed that I was sitting on, and he came up close and put his hand up on my chest and he told me, in thirty seven you're gonna have some problems here. And I didn't understand what in thirty seven meant. But then everything kind of switched into this weird dream like state and I was on ship and we were looking at mood rings. I don't know, it gets really bizarre. And I know that it's you know, very common for these things to turn into some sort of astral thing that happens. But I would have been like twenty seven at the time. When I was thirty seven. I did end up having a lump that in my chest that had to be looked at. And when that happened, I thought, maybe that's what he meant. Maybe that's what he meant, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very it could very well be. Now is there the community between you and these beings? It's psychic communication? Whenever I've had my experiences, it was basically a meditative experience in the entities that I was communicating with.
Speaker 3: It was like.
Speaker 1: It was like at this emotion or feeling that I got, or kind of like mental imagery that I understood to be a language immediately, and it was this immediate type of communication to where I could ask a question and the answer would come before I was even done asking the question. Is that something similar to what you experienced?
Speaker 4: It really is the other day, this would probably be my most recent experience with contact. I was asleep in dreaming and I was approached by being who who was teaching me about bees and how bees communicate in a hive mind type of fashion. And it has to do with vibration. So if you raise your vibration, then you can reach this consciousness line level where you can tap into what we are thinking about. And if you can tap into our thoughts, then we can communicate that way. And it was it was fascinating being able to learn how that communication works. If I sit and I and I clear my mind and raise my vibration, you know, through you know, slight transfer meditation, the information is very very easy for me to reach and grasp and it does come in either words or pictures. But then I'm able to tell others you know what it is that I'm saying. If somebody asks question, I can just It's almost just like reaching up and pulling the information out and giving it. Okay, this is what is in this consciousness.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, Yes, it does, it does. And when is this you know, contact and communication? Is it really kind of ongoing? And have you gotten any basically profound messages from these beings recently?
Speaker 4: It really is like just having a stream of information in my head and anytime I want something or I need even reassurance whatever, it's there and available to me. It's like having a constant, you know. It's almost like an angel, devil on the shoulder type of thing. There is always communication happening. And yeah, some of the profound things that have come across recently, I was saying the past year since publishing my book has been you as a people need to heal your traumas so that we can communicate with you without you, guys, being in a fear state, because if you go into a fear state, we cannot talk, we cannot tell you why we are here. Because you can't hear us. So we've got to work on those traumas, heal those traumas, and be able to communicate from a state of calm so that we can hear the messages without warping it due to panic or due to trauma. And so that is one thing that was really really strong that came through recently. And then you know, just uh, just a really fast thing that had happened. I was on a radio show with Jimmy Church. I was doing Fade to Black, and he was asking me pointed questions like Okay, so how do they get from here to there? Where are they? Where are they from? How do they travel? What's going on? And and instantaneous information I had was that's irrelevant. And I was like, wow, okay, that's irrelevant. They're not traveling that way. It's not linear like you're thinking. You know, it's a yeah, it was. It was cool just to have that instant answer right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is really cool.
Speaker 1: Now for throughout your experiences, have you had any types of experience where it could have been some type of DNA or fertilization experiments.
Speaker 3: I've had quite a few contact.
Speaker 1: These that say they've even met hybrid children on chips anything similar to that.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, I have. I have been through the whole thing, the whole gamut. Uh. When I was taken to the room, the gymnasium room with the being that was teaching me the gravity manipulation. Right before that, I was I had you know, I was stripped of clothes and checked for fertilization issues and things like that. But I was right at puberty. And then I have had several times where I thought I was pregnant but I wasn't, And then you know, having all the symptoms and like why it is going on, and then only to have a dream of having a child, and then you know, and and I've been able to you know, like okay, it's about three months, like okay, I feel like I'm pregnant. Three months later I have the dream that there's a baby has taken And then of course during that time when I was in that underground area with the other women that were calling out, I knew that they were taking a child at that point. So yes, the DNA harvesting and the and the creation of hybrids is very real to me.
Speaker 1: See things like that, and different ancient stories and accounts that you know, we could have been genetically modified thousands of years ago and we may just be an experiment for extra terrestrials. They're just kind of looking after us all, you know, for thousands of years and you know, doing experiments harvesting our DNA, making hybrids. What do you think about that possibility that we could just be a big experiment for extraterrestrials.
Speaker 4: I think I think there's a lot to that. I think that we were created there was some sort of purposeful changing of the DNA for for whatever it was that they needed. You know, I've heard different stories, whether it was just to be minors for gold or you know, whatever it is. There there was a purpose behind us becoming who we are. You know, goes back to the missing link. How did how did we get from here to hear with the consciousness you know, and things like that, And to me, it rings very true. Whether it's real, I don't know, but it rings true.
Speaker 3: It does. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the more the more I look into it and the more accounts I hear, it just brings me closer to that conclusion, especially when you look at all the connections with paranormal activity and metaphysical things that occur if you look at hotspots like Skinwalker Ranch or Mount Shasta or Sedona, Arizona, these places that have like great paranormal energy and all these strange things happen around the same time, like you'll have UFO sidings or cryptid sidings, paranormal activity all kind of concentrated into this one area. And being that it's all connected, I don't know, it makes me think that we may be under the control of some very highly intelligent species that has the control over our reality basically, right, I.
Speaker 4: Would not be surprised at all. I think that we're only on the verge of fully understanding what's going on. And you know, as you said earlier, what is this understanding what is going on? And that's those things that we can only speculate about at this point in time. And I think that the research, especially with consciousness, is really starting to go there, and it's very exciting.
Speaker 1: It is, and it's exciting that they are kind of coming out with this in the mainstream and our own government is talking about UFOs. Although I don't trust any of it.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's being painted as a threat.
Speaker 1: I really don't like this whole TTS a thing I don't trust the the people that are involved with it, but I pay attention to it because I think it's fascinating. I think the timing of all this information being released is very interesting. We're supposed to have more of it coming up in June, and I think it's kind of opening up people's minds to it. But I think it's very I have to be cautious when I look at this stuff. I don't know what's going on, and I think that there is some kind of agenda behind it.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I mean, there's an agenda behind each and every being that is contacting any human. You know, there's an agenda, whether it's genetics, whether it's manipulation. You know, we don't know. We just don't know what the agendas are. But the government itself is going to have an agenda, and that agenda may be different than the agendas that we are receiving. As contact ease one of the things that I've been able to deduce. I mean, we don't know, we don't know what these guys want, we don't know what they're after, but oftentimes contact these come back with particular messages, and and those messages are you know, to take care of the planet, you know, and work on conservancy and all of these things, clean your water, do those you know, all the things to save and protect the planet. Another thing is do not wage war, especially nuclear war, and love each other and and those those things that we receive en mass. It's not just one or two experiences, it's many experiences that come back with these messages. And and my thoughts are, well, then they can't be all that bad, you know, these these beings. But you know, thinking of what the government could be alluding to when we're thinking of creating a space force and and you know, ideas of what we have to unify as a planet to protect ourselves from the outside enemy really makes me nervous, like, really, is that really? Are we really at that in danger? Or is this a sham? I don't know, you know, That's where I get like, ah, I'm not so sure, and I don't trust it either.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's definitely something interesting to look at. Do you think that more people are actually having contact experiences now or do you think it's just access to the internet and people are becoming more comfortable talking about it, or do you think there's actually an uptick in this kind of contact activity.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if there's an uptick in it, but definitely people are becoming more open to speaking about it, feeling more protected as they do so, or supported, which is hugely important. Knowing that you have a community that will accept you for who you are is hugely a relief for experiencers and being afraid to talk because of, you know, the stigma around this. However, at the same time, I think that more and more people are all of a sudden becoming aware of it. It's almost like people are turning online, if that makes sense. I'm meeting more and more people who are connecting the dots, and oftentimes it is listening to another experiencer such as myself, you know, anybody else that's on a podcast or a radio show, and explaining that what has happened, and people are like, oh my gosh, I remember something similar to that, Oh my gosh, I've had those bruises, and then being able to say, oh, shoot, this really has happened to me, and it's I don't know, maybe it's just like that snowball effect. More people are feeling comfortable, so more people are talking, they're writing, they're publishing. It's getting out there more and more and people are able to hear it and recognize it in themselves.
Speaker 1: Something else I find really common among contact these and experiencers and people who just you know, have stranger things happen in their life in general, is synchronicities and the abundance of them in their lives, and that the fact that you pretty much have to follow them if they're going to appear there. I always have to follow any any kind of strange thing that pops up in front of me that does point me a certain direction. I go there, and it usually ends up pretty good for me, you know. And I've had all kinds of strange things happen like that, especially in the past few years, kind of leading me in certain directions. Would you say, if you know, to follow those synchronicities, if you're if you're experiencing them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Yeah. Some of those synchronicities can be numbers. A lot of people see the the repeated numbers four four four one, you know, eleven, eleven to to two, whatever it is, Pay attention and listen and you know, check your surroundings, what's going on right now or what's about to happen? The more of the synchronicities we can follow and understand, the more we understand how the universe or whoever these beings are, are communicating with us. I had one really intense series of synchronicities that happened to me a couple of years ago that helped me understand this is direct communication. I was at a paranormal conference, just a very small one in a Santa Fe and I was eating breakfast in the casino and the song Don't Stop Believing comes on. I happen to love Steve Perry, so Don't Stop Believing comes on the radio. I'm like, yeah, I love this song. It's cool. I look up and the guy across from me is wearing a T shirt that says don't Stop Believing on the back, and I'm like, whoa, that's weird. You know there's you a synchronicity. You would think that would be it, and yeah, it was cool. Later that afternoon, I was walking down the hallway and I had one of the those strange sounds in my ears that happened often to contact these It's just a tone that will start and I'm like, okay, I'm hearing the tone, and then that guy in that shirt walked by me, you know, he like kind of passed me, and I was able to see the shirt again, and I'm like, okay, okay, okay, so this is direct communication. I get it. You made the sound, I acknowledged it, and then there's the guy, so I knew I knew it was. Yeah. So I mean the synchronicity is are communication, that's they're trying to get our attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a fun one the other day where I was it's actually saying something and the TV person on the TV said the same thing that I said at the same time, and it was it was something that I was supposed to do later in the afternoon, and it just kind of helped me, you know, figure something out. So it was like, wow, that was, you know, really cool. So yeah, definitely definitely got to follow those. Now, you also do readings and shamanic energy work.
Speaker 3: Could you tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, about the time that I went to see Stanton Freeman when I was around nineteen years old is when I began to do learn about taro. So I've been doing tarot readings for almost thirty years at this point in time, and as I have developed it and learned it and begin to understand where the information is coming from in my mind in the readings. And oftentimes it is because of et contact and the expanded abilities for telepi and things like that that it makes it easier for me. But also contact through contact, I have learned how to like walk between dimensions, how to go into a trance state and go to a different place or a different time and heal you know, somebody like a past life and just work on what happened at the time and shift energies around. Oftentimes around trauma, we will like a piece of our soul will detach, and I am able to go back and get all those pieces and heal the person so that they can continue forward in their life. And all of these things I think are directly related to my experiences because I was taught by them how to do this. I say shaman because I have no other idea what to call myself when it comes to these things. I don't know. I don't know what it is that I'm doing. I just know that it's energy manipulation. It has to do with interdimensionality and being able to step out of space time and walk and figure out where it is I need to go that way. Yeah, so it's real convoluted, but no, I get it.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: And you're also going to be a presenter at this year's laugh flin UFO Mega Conference. You're just going to be basically be talking about your experiences through your life, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically that's exactly what I'm going to be doing. I'm going to be walking people through what it was like to live in the trauma state and come to terms with it through the shamanic lens and you know, understanding the healing that was happening on me on a very energetic level to come around to the other side and understand and accept and even embrace being in contact E.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very much looking forward to that, and I'm looking forward to meeting you in Laughlin. I want to thank you so much for coming on tonight. If people want to find out more about you and you know, hopefully come out and meet us in Laughlin. What's the best way they can find out more about you and your work.
Speaker 4: I have a website Aaron Montgomery dot net. You can always reach me through that. You can also find me on Facebook, Dirty Little Secret has its own you just have to make sure you see my face on there. I know there are other dirty little secrets that are available. And then also I have a page for my shamanic work, which is Aaron Montgomery multi dimensional Messenger.
Speaker 1: Awesome, well, Aerin, thank you so much again for coming on tonight.
Speaker 3: That was great.
Speaker 1: Look forward to talking with you at the conference and hopefully we can have a little sit down there.
Speaker 4: Wonderful. That would be great.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, thank you so much, having an excellent evening and until next time everyone, We'll see you soon. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing jour ernie knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent Media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent Media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always.
Speaker 3: Know your team.
Speaker 1: To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully cure to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the AFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly, just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.