Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. True Americans across party lines, we don't sacrifice the lives of our children to political ideology. That is the American way. The problem is the left is acting in a fundamentally Unamerican way. They are each and every day knowingly, deliberately, unnecessarily risking the lives of our children in schools is a sacrifice to their leftist ideology. And we at the latest example yesterday, right, the leftist adamantly apposed to good guys and girls with guns in schools. They would much rather have the students just sit there, absolutely at the mercy of the bad guys with guns when they come to kill them all. That's just the way it is. That's the reality of the left. We see it over and over again. Now we get today's installment right where we learned that this cowardly murderer in Georgia had been on the radar. He had made it clear he had an active interest in school shootings. But he was left in the mainstream population. And you would be I know, the words overused. You would be stunned to know how many Colorado school districts have that as their policy, even after I'm not talking about a suspicion. You know, dude, there's something wrong over there. First of all, you got to follow up on that. But even after they have determined gone through the process and determined a student to be a danger to the other students, So many Colorado school districts, as a matter of policy, leave them there, leave the student who has been determined to be dangerous to the others in the school out of this bizarre, crazy, suicidal commitment to far left ideology. Oh, it would be inequitable to take that to be dangerous student of school because he deserves an education too. I mean, that's how far gone they are. But more importantly, it's how little they care about your child. And this comes back to what and I won't call it Democrat because a ninety nine point nine percent of all of my extended family members outside of Colorado or Democrats, probably one hundred percent. And they're the best, care most caring, patriotic people. You ever meet. But here's the point. You know that the left right, now, that the left that controls the Democratic Party, literally it just doesn't care about human life. It doesn't have the same value because this and you're probably thinking, no, it's impossible, but that's because you were raised. You were raised in a traditional American way, where the idea is that each and every one of us have this fundamental human worth and value and dignity. That is a traditional American view. It's certainly at the core of Christianity and some other religions. But you got to understand the people who control the Democratic Party. Now, these are secular far leftists who do not have that view of humans. They don't have that view of human life. They don't believe in the inherent value and dignity of each human life. They believe in the collective. So they are absolutely fine there is a very acceptable casualty rate as long as they're not the casualty, very acceptable casualty rate of innocent lives lost as long as it advances the leftist agenda. So that's the fundamental disconnect. That's the big choice in this election. Now, there are a lot of other choices to be made in this election. But that's the biggest because it permeates so many different policy issues. Yeah, if you're on the left right now, and you just you don't see individual human lives as having intrinsic importance value. Worse, you know, they're not a gift from God, etc. If you just view okay, that's just another life form. Well, and of course you know, of course you don't mind opening border and leaving it wide open because you don't care at all about the carnage. You don't care at all if you have this secular leftist view about all these young girls being raped on the way up to the southern border as they try to come into the United States, or their moms or their dads being killed on the way up. If you have a secular leftist view, you just don't care about that. It's an acceptable casualty rate to get a big influx of Democratic votes and get a permanent majority. And you sure as heck don't care about apartment complexes being taken over by Venezuelan gangs and aurora, or all the carnage on our roadways where each and each and every week we have people whose lives are shattered forever, their kids lose their mom or their dad, the husband, their wife because of someone who shouldn't have been in the country, who then kills somebody on the roadway. You don't care about any of this carnage if you're a secular leftist, because you don't have the same view of the value of human life. And so I know we're all talking about life in terms of the abortion issue because it's the most graphic right, I mean, the left is just it's killing six hundred thousand girls a year, a year, and it's it. They don't care about those human lives lost because again, it fuels their political machine, which brings us to a text and thank you, Texter. I appreciate this, and I appreciate the chance to talk about it again. Texter says Dan. People don't care about accents. I want to know how you square your affection for Donald J. Trump with his flip flopping on abortion. You may have addressed it and I missed it. I did address it, but I want to address it again in many, many times because I think it's absolutely critical for pro lifers like myself to fully appreciate that this is the easiest decision any of us will ever have to make if if your vote is motivated by saving innocent lives as mine is. At that point, it could be and easier choice. You've got literally the candidate of death. You've got Kamala Harris, who could not be more dedicated to devoted to maximizing and advancing the number of abortions, the availability of a legal right to slaughter that child up to the instant the child is delivered from the birth canal. So you compare that, You compare that. That's where Kamala Harris is. That's where Jared Polis is, That's where John Hickenlooper is. That's where they all are, and all of them want to take this issue away from you. They want to take it away from the voter in the states, all of them. All of them want Rollbeck in the constitution. You compare that to Donald Trump, who wants to leave the issue to the voters and give the voters a chance to protect these babies through the democratic process. That's the easiest choice you're ever going to have. And that's without even getting into other ways other policy issues that Trump is infinitely better on. So this is an easy choice. Do I wish Donald Trump was my late mom? Yeah, I do. I wish he had the same pro life used as my late mom, who I consider to be a founder of the pro life movement, But he isn't. And I think, as I said before in sixteen, my bet then and my bet now is that Donald Trump is at heart his personal views. I've always believed he's pro choice, but I don't care about any of that. As long as he's acting pro life, I don't care if his pro life actions are motivated by political expedients. I don't care about that. All I care about is saving babies, and so as long as he's doing the things necessary to save babies, I'm voting for. So do I like it when he comes out and talks about using this preposterous, bizarre, dishonest language of the left reproductive freedom. No, I don't like that. And I don't like when he opposes Florida's law, which he's I mean, he's going to vote against this insane law allowing abortion up till birth. But I don't like when he opposed the six weeks et cetera. But you know what, in the end, it still remains the easiest choice ever. And the other thing i'd respectfully suggest to pro lifers who are understandably disturbed by some of the things Trump has said on life lately. Is if you do not vote for Trump, and this isn't met as some kind of threat, obviously right, It couldn't be, and it wouldn't be. That's not who I am, and I'd have no ability to threaten you, and I wouldn't want to. I'm just pointing out a truth, and let me apply it to myself, not you. It'll sound better that way. If I don't vote for Donald Trump, if I Daniel J. Kaplis, who hasn't been called that since my mom was a live If I don't vote for Donald Trump, I am complicit in the evil that will result from a Harris administration. Is that simple? Because I had a chance to do my little part to stop it and I didn't, So thank you, Texter? Eight fi five where's your five? Eight two five five the number when we come back. What do you make of Putin coming out today? Starting with the point Putin is Satan, right, he's evil incarnate on the face of the earth. What do you make of Putin coming out and saying he wants Kamala Harris to be president? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Demilitarizing are our schools and taking police officers out of schools?
Speaker 1: Got to tell you, and I don't mean to be critical, right because it's easy from the comfort of a radio studio to judge a political campaign the right in the throes of everything. But I'm sorry, this is not rocket science. You know. The Trump campaigns starting last night and today should have been hammering that sound. Kamala Harris wants school resource officers out. If it hadn't been for that resource officer in Georgia, many more would have been killed. She should have been hammered on that today. It is one thousand percent legitimate. It is a fundamental difference between the two of them. Eight five to five for zero five A two five to five the number. Glad you are here. Cannot wait for the event next Tuesday night. I can't call it a debate because ABC is going to protect her to the hill. But Ryan, before we get in other stuff, did you see the Harris campaign saying today that, oh no, these debate rules are not settled, because ABC has assured the Harris campaign they may change the rules in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the debate.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're just trying to save face the Harris campaign with that because they got totally stood.
Speaker 1: Up at the prom there? Maybe? But I think the other very real possibility is ABC listen. ABC is part of the Harris campaign, right, I mean, that's not rhetorical. We all know as a practical matter that's true. So we know that they go in, as we've been talking about for a while, they go in absolutely determined and certain to protect her from herself and from Trump and from tough questions. So how are they going to do that? Well, obviously they will ask her tough questions, which will be meaningless because they won't pursue her for the answer. They'll get away. They'll let her get away with a non answer, So the original question doesn't matter. It's the follow up and they're not going to pin her down. So that's the biggest way they're going to protect her. Now, other ways they're going to protect her, right, I think we can fully expect that if it turns into the situation that she's terrified of, where Trump is chirping at her while his mic is off and it's throwing her off because obviously I'm sure she has certain skills, but she doesn't have the think on your feet skills. That's clear, right, I mean to do one, not even a real interview six weeks after you're installed. She just doesn't have those skills. So I think she's terrified of Trump chirping at her while his MIC's off, and it throws her off, and the audience doesn't know what's throwing her off. That's what Biden claimed as his excuse for his real bad performance. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if that happens. And I don't necessarily mean that Trump doing it tactically, but just the normal flow of events. She's going to be standing there, lying through her teeth. Right, Trump is only human, so he's behind his podium and she's saying things about him and otherwise that aren't true. And it's human nature to want to say something. So if that happens, Trump talking while his mic is off, I'll bet you. I'll bet your steak right now. Oh that ABC either turns his mic on changing the rules or calls him out on it, more likely that they say, we just want our viewers to know that, you know, mister Trump was talking while Kamala Harris was speaking, and they'll do something like that.
Speaker 2: I think that would be fine and whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't think that viewers and voters would respond that negatively. If Kamal was standing there clearly lying about Donald Trump like suckers and losers, let's just go with that one. If he pipes them and goes, no, that's false. You know, I don't see that as a negative for Trump in that instance. If he got personal, if he started bullying, that's a different matter altogether. But what I'm interested to Dan, I've heard of repeated occasions now Donald Trump basically lavish praise.
Speaker 2: He goes I used to call him fake Tapa, but he was good. Jake Tapper, he did a good job. Dana Bash did a good job.
Speaker 1: For one reason, they wanted Biden o. That's why they let Trump add Well.
Speaker 4: That's beside the point that I'm making right now, which is that I don't know if there's any motivation for the moderators to be viewed fairly by Trump, if they would like that, if Ja Kapper or Dana Bash enjoy that Trump is saying nice things about them right now. But Lindsay Davis is a mark. She is a lost cause she's going to be in the tank for Kamala Harris. I am interested to see how David Muhr performs in this. He tends to take his professionalism very seriously, I would say, and I believe that he'll do a comparable job to Dana Bash and to Jake Tapper in this upcoming debate.
Speaker 2: I have some hope for that. At least.
Speaker 1: I completely disagree. And here's why ABC. First of all, ABC is owned by Disney, right to start with, Kamala Harris, very very close to one of the very top people in the company.
Speaker 2: And that's the Lindsay Davis connection.
Speaker 1: Even forget all that for a second. Forget all that for a second. The leftist media right that world, that world. What Mirror and Lindsay know is that if they are perceived as having failed to stop Trump, they are dead in their profession. They would they will be persona grata. They can walk into a party, people will walk to the other side of the room. The only reason the media didn't go after Tapper and Bash is they wanted Biden out. They wanted Biden out, and Tapper and Bash help get them out. I mean, look at what happened with Bash. Right when Harris, then, what a coincidence, decides to sit down with Bash for that sponge bath as someone called it. You know, Bash at that point clearly just just forfeited her journalistic credibility by running complete cover for Harris that they even buried half the interview they only aired sixteen minutes. So that's what's going to be on the line for these two so called moderators, and they have one mission going into that, right, because they're motivated by self interest. That's your point, right, Ryan, They're motivated by self interest, and their survival in that profession depends upon the profession viewing them as helping Harris defeat Trump.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying is that it's okay that Bash and Tapper were to be fair because there was a greater mission at hand at that moment to get rid of Biden.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was a coincidence? I know you don't, But anybody think it was a coincidence that the second that debate ended, every single one of those lefty networks, every single person talking was saying the same thing. My phone's blowing up with people saying Biden's done that this was all anticipated. Now, hey, if he had a good night, they would have taken a different line. But Tepper and Bash were letting Trump have it, Biden letting Biden me Ko so they could get him out of the race. And then Harris, you can see now that she is certain to be their kendidate. There's no way to dispose of her now. So now she'll be protected with everything. Walls I'm not so sure about, because they could get rid of Walls, and they know if they lose Pennsylvania, they lose, and so I think there's still a real possibility they dump Walls and bring in Shapiro.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to go on the less bad scale here, but if we compare David muirr okay, I have a little bit, tiny bit of respect for him to Kristen Welker NBC, who Trump praised in the last series of debates in twenty twenty that she did a good job. Nora O'Donnell for CBS. Of those three, is David near the least bad?
Speaker 1: We'll find out, right, because listen, that's one of the beautiful things about life is there are these surprises. Because every now and then, somebody who you would not expected from decides they're going to be about something bigger than themselves. They're going to be about honor, they're going to be about truth, they're going to be about principle. I'm not expecting that from your but we may get surprised. Now on the other side of the spectrum, you look at Chris Wallace, who really did such a grave disservice to America, Yes, and humiliated himself in the profession when he actively protected Biden in that debate that he did and shut down he shut down this very legitimate line of questioning from Trump. Yeah. So, Ryan, I hope you're right, because if it was an honest, fair, level playing field on Tuesday night, the race is certainly over in Trump's favor, but it's not going to be that so only to Quebec. Among other things, we'll talk about how Trump can still win. Andy Cam, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Registered voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania believe that they would be financially better off if Trump wins.
Speaker 1: How do you explain that. I'm going to be.
Speaker 5: Careful because we're talking about vot registered voters. We're talking about a candidate now obviously the former president who's now a candidate. I got to be mindful of the Hatch Act and so can't speak to that specific.
Speaker 1: It just goes out like that. Right, we'll get to the separate issue of what do you do when, as I've been saying for a long time, this nation truly does not have a functioning president. But we'll get back to that merrily. Llery Slate kind enough to join us from Alliance Defending Freedom and we're going to talk about a very important lawsuit out of jeffco. But let me say first that Alliance Defending Freedom is one of the most important forces for good in America. And please do take a second check out their website. Decide if you want to send them five bucks or if you're a gazillionaire, five million, Because if you care about your religious freedom, freedom of speech, et cetera, you want to talk about hard work in the trenches to preserve that and a lot of ws. If you care about winning, they win so much they get tired of winning. Mallory, welcome to the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that lovely introduction. Dan I'm so glad to be with you today.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. And do you get tired of winning?
Speaker 3: You know, we honestly just want to approach every single case with excellence and we really allow God to speak for us.
Speaker 1: No, well said, and so I'll brag for them. They win, right, And when it's your freedom of speech, your religious liberty on the line, you need to win. They win. Now, let's get to this Colorado case. Denver Post headline Colorado parents sue for right to choose same sex rooms for kids on school trips. Is that a fair headline?
Speaker 3: Well, this case really is about parental rights at its base, most simple level. It's about the right of parents to make decisions regarding their children, and unfortunately Jessco is currently usurfing that right.
Speaker 1: And Melie please tell people in a little more detail what happened here and why Alliance Defending Freedom is lending its considerable firepower to this case. The importance of the issue at state.
Speaker 3: This has a really critical issue. We were first contacted by a local Jessco family, Joe and Serena Wales, over a year ago, and they had a really serious situation happened. Their fifth grade daughter went on the Jessco Washington, d C. Philadelphia trip, which is kind of a rite of pals for a lot of kids, you know, to go to DC. And they were told that she would be rooming with three other girls in hotel rooms with two girls in each bed. And they get to the trip and their daughter is in the room on the first night and finds out that the child she is supposed to sleep in a bed with is actually a male who identifies as a girl.
Speaker 1: And the school knowingly put her in that position.
Speaker 3: Well, the school's explicit policy is to room all children, regardless of age, by gender identity rather than by sex.
Speaker 1: How is that not criminal? And I understand you're not pursuing a criminal case, you're not a DA, But how is that not criminal child abuse?
Speaker 3: It's certainly a violation of constitutional rights of the First Amendment, the fourteenth Amendment. And that's really what our clients are fighting right now, because we realize this is not just a one off accident situation. This is their explicit policy. And we wrote a couple of letters to them earlier this year and asked, can you work with us, can you find an accommodation for parents who are uncomfortable with their children staying in a room or a bed with a child of the opposite sex, and can you give information to the parents about this policy? And Jessico said no on both accounts and really left us with no option but to file this lawsuit.
Speaker 1: See and Mellory slate with us from Alliance Defending Freedom. I love the way you guys approached it. You weren't trying to play gotcha and just go file a lawsuit and everything else. You gave them a chance to fix it and they wouldn't. So where does it go from here in the court system? What do you think the process timing will be?
Speaker 3: So we just filed this week and so Jessco has been notified and now has twenty one days where they can either respond to our complaint or they can file emotion and will really go from there. But the key for us is parents need to know about these policies. They need to know that the school district right now is going to put every child that goes on a just COO trip in rooms based on gender identity and not based on sex. And that's explicitly important for outdoor lab, which is a really big program there in Jessco where all sixth graders as part of the actual curriculum, go up into the mountains with no communication with parents and are roomed in cabins. But the problem is they're roomed not just by gender identity for the other sixth grade students, but also for the high school dollars.
Speaker 1: No, oh, my lord, seriously, and I know it's I want to get a da on and find out why this isn't criminal, why there aren't criminal charges here. Listen, I don't know enough about criminal law. I can't sit here and say that they're violating some criminal law. But I want somebody who knows to tell me, because it seems like it should be. It seems like the law should prevent this. And I understand constitutionally it does, and you're going to stand up and vindicate those rights. But at any age high school seniors, but an eleven year old daughter in this case, right, yes?
Speaker 3: Or are the whales there? It was their eleven year old daughter, and then the Rollers, Brett and Suzanne Roller, it was their eleven year old son who went to outdoor lab and had an eighteen year old female counselor who identified as non binary put in his cabin who was not only you know, sleeping right next to him, but was told to supervise his showers. And the boys were so uncomfortable with this that they all got to together and decided to refuse to shower together even though they're als in the woods, because they're so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I'd love them.
Speaker 3: It's understandable.
Speaker 1: It's just one of the worst things I've ever heard here. So I'm so glad you guys are in the case because listen, I mean, everybody knows. For those who aren't into this whole legal world stuff, Alliance Defending Freedom, they're the big leagues. They are as good as it gets. So the fact you guys are on this case, that's going to say something powerful to everybody involved. Final question, Mellory slate, which is to be wasting this money as Jeff Coiz that should be spent on students, To be wasting this money on attorney's fees and costs to try to defend the indefensible. What do you think the chances are they just come to their senses and change the policy before they pour all this money into a losing costs.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what we would really love. We want to work with school districts to protect all children. Our goal. We want to protect all children, and I would hope that Jeff Coo would want to do that as well. And we're simply asking for some type of accommodation or an opt out or an opt into this policy where all students can be protected and feel comfortable on all school trips. So I really hope that that jesfco will reconsider and be willing to work with parents in its district.
Speaker 1: Now I've got thirty seconds for this question. You don't have to answer unless you want to. But because it's personal about you, I know that all these Alliance Defending Freedom lawyers are superstars who could be out making megabucks at any of the big national powerhouse firms. So why did you choose to work for Alliance Defending Freedom instead?
Speaker 3: You know, that's a great question, And truly my dream was always to work at Alliance Defending Freedom because it's an organization that I watched for years before I worked here and saw that they would always take the high road. They would do it the right way, they would do things with integrity and honor, and would be kind to everybody through the process, but would do it with excellence, and to me, the Constitution has been under a pat for many years now, and we are slowly seeing our rights shipping away by various various different governments and bureaucrats throughout our country. And we have to stand up, and we have to stand up together, and you know, at ADF we do it in a way that is hopefully honoring to God and honoring to our communities. And so I wanted to be a part of that, and I've been really blessed to get to work at ADF, and it's truly an organization that I cherish, regardless of whether I work here.
Speaker 1: Or not doing the work of angels. Thank you, Melori Slate, and good luck with the case.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having us on our pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and again for those who happen to work in a different industry, within the legal industry, as you probably know, you have these big powerhouse law firms that world's called big Law, and they pay unimaginable amounts of money to kids just coming right out of law school. But only the very best in terms of grades and everything else can get hired at those big firms. And these lawyers at Alliance Defending Freedom, you know, these are the lawyers who could get hired at those mega firms, at those mega salaries, but they decide to go out and fight the good fight instead. I think that's that's just the best of at least our little profession. Eight five zero five eight two five five the number when we come back, very very interesting, encouraging news for President Trump and by extension America, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Interrupted a money making endeavored money?
Speaker 2: Are you placing bets on the air?
Speaker 6: Down?
Speaker 1: Are? I never tell people what I bet on for this reason? Okay, And I'm listening at five bucks here and they're okay, it's just it's kind of fun. But the reason I don't tell people is I have a shockingly good track record.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't have to tell us which way you bet. You can just say, hey, I'm betting on the Packers Eagles game tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm not encouraging gambling, by the way, but since it is legal in Coloradon, I would find it very surprising if somebody who liked to spend a dollar every now and then on a game wasn't on this game tonight, This this Kansas City Baltimore game, because to me, it's there are no sure things there, but it's a it's a yeah. I'm just not going there because I'm a sensitive guy and I would literally lose sleep if I thought somebody he lost money because they followed my lead and fire in sports, But I would lose sleep. So I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 4: I think Lamar Jackson's going to surprise you tonight, Dan.
Speaker 1: That would not surprise me. That would not surprise It would surprise me if Lamar Jackson was not victorious tonight. Okay, And I like Kansas City a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you were going the other way on this, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But anyway, here a couple of things. I want to get you some good news here, as we love to do every day. But this guy, Nate Silver, You're probably familiar with him if you listen to a show like this. He comes from the left. He found it five thirty eight, sold it for a bunch of money to ABC. But he still has his own, you know, political consulting, polling, type of political analysis agency. So he does this highly watched and highly regarded daily rating in the presidential race, and a couple of weeks ago he had Harris up almost sixty forty right when she was on that sugar high. And then as of today his odds and we're not talking about poll results, we're talking about him giving you the percentage chance of victory based on a combination of polling data and other factors that he analyzes. But as of today it's almost flipped completely. He is Trump at fifty eight point two percent chance of victory and Harris at forty one point six. So that's significant and encouraging. I would though, caution people, listen. The guy's a businessman, right and he's a media figure. And you can be certain of one thing that those numbers are soon going to start to move in Harris's favor, probably after the debate, because she'll look better and expected, she'll sound better than expected. ABC will protect her. She's already been essentially declared the winner. You can bet those headlines have been written, and then his numbers will start to move in her favor. But wanted to let you know what his numbers at today. But then Ryan, he had this interesting observation. He said, he is and I don't have time to get in all the details, but he is ripping every day now on Harris's team, and one of his tweets was, Harris should do more interviews. But her campaign is being run by people with PTSD over Biden's inability to speak extemporaneously. No, no, it's being run by people who know she does not have the ability to do that. We the good but anyway, I want to let people know that good news. Say what do you make of this Putin saying he prefers Harris.
Speaker 6: It was it used to be Joe Biden, but now he is not participating in the election campaign, and he recommended to all his allies to support miss Harris. So that is what we are going to do. So it was well he said that we should. That is why we should also do that. Well, she'll laugh, she's laughing. She'll love is so fascinating. It means that everything is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, Putin is Satan. He is the devil on earth. He's evil incarnate. So I don't put any stock in anything he says about anything. This we know though. Of course, if if someone is evil and they're a dictator like Putin, they want Kamala Harris because they will feast on her evil in the world right now. You know Ji Kim jong un, either Tolas, et cetera. It's like a pack of wolves surrounding a newborn puppy. You know they're salivating at the thought of Harris. And the proof is simple. When Trump was president, Putin did not go into Ukraine. Under Obama took Crimea, and under Biden, he's trying to take the whole thing. I mean, it could not be more obvious. I want to get to this great question raised by a Texter Patty Dan. I understand your position on Trump and his abortion views. I don't get how you didn't feel the same way about Joe o'deans run for Senate. I don't have time to go into it fully here, but here's the point, the key distinction. And I talked at length about why, as a dedicated pro lifer, I am fully behind Trump despite concerns about some recent statements, and why if you're voting to save innocent lives, this is a no brainer and easy pick Trump over Harris. But here's the point with oday Oday, just like Kamala, Harris wanted to take abortion policy away from the people. He wanted rowe codified Trump wants the people to be able to decide that policy critical difference. Ryan, thank you, Thank you. Kelly join us tomorrow