Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know how it's Monday again. We were just here, we were just January anymore.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: That's a good point that January was January where the JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina and I'm just not a crazy cash on standby first the first.
Speaker 4: Talk back of the day. Yeah, you hold on. That was not to start right there.
Speaker 5: Yo, here we go, Good morning, JV team. I got a quick question for you guys.
Speaker 6: So I was watching wrestling on Saturday, the World of Rumble, and there's a couple of butts I.
Speaker 5: Saw, some were real and some looks like a BBL.
Speaker 7: Can you, guys tell if a butt's real or if they had a BBL?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Ladies answer the question, can you tell the difference between a BBL butt and a real butt?
Speaker 4: I feel like for the most part, I mean at least I think I can.
Speaker 2: You don't ever like go up to the person in public and say, like, hey's your butt reel?
Speaker 5: You never really know why. You usually squeeze it and then you can tell.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't do that.
Speaker 8: I say maybe about sixty percent of bbls are noticeable.
Speaker 4: I think more.
Speaker 5: More I think you can pretty much tell. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I like, yeah, unless it's like a supernatural like what what are they called, like skinny bbls or whatever, then it matches a little bit more.
Speaker 9: But it's hard for it to match if.
Speaker 5: It's like really big the small ones, what's the point go to the gym, do some squats.
Speaker 8: That involves work, hard work, But then after they get the BBL, they still have to maintain it, so they kind of still have to go to the gym.
Speaker 4: So I kind of gram, I always wondered.
Speaker 2: And then when they do go to the gym after the BBL, are you burning away that fat?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? So it's your BBL all the time? Does the disappearing?
Speaker 8: I think you're burning the fat, but you're building the muscle, so it kind of replaces.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, then what's the point of the BBL.
Speaker 10: Just to get a little boost.
Speaker 5: So when in doubt, just squeeze it out. Then you'll be able to tell.
Speaker 8: When the TikTok band was about to happen and a lot of influencers were revealing their secrets, there were a lot of influencers that revealed they had a BBL this whole time, they were fooling us, giving us their full on routine.
Speaker 9: And this whole time I had.
Speaker 2: Not surprising I admit that because TikTok was gonna get banned because there was this trend of like, you know, since we're admitting things like.
Speaker 4: Just trying to get it off their chests or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, Graham, did you make it home on Friday?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, go to the gym.
Speaker 5: So if you listen to Friday's show, we played our chug wheel game and I had to spin the wheel because our listener won the game, and I then my name was drawn. I had to spin the wheel and it landed on prune juice, and I wasn't scared of that whatever. I chugged happily, chugged away that big pint of prune juice, and I thought, you know, our boss even came after the show, was like, dude, how's your stomach? Like fine, it's prunejuice, Like big deal, it's good for you, it's healthy. And the second I was driving home, you know, I felt a little it felt like a little rumble in there, you know, was a little something happening. But you know, my drives about an hour nothing that seemed fine, and I was heading straight to the gym. I was coming from work straight to the gym, and as I was pulling in to the gym parking lot, I decided again I should take my own advice that I give my son all. I never trust a fart, never trust, and I trusted one and I had to turn around. I didn't. The card never even came to a full stop. I just turned around, and then I had to drive straight to my house. And as soon as I threw away that just heading straight back to the gym, got that workout in and I was good as new. So I don't know you're talking about. It wasn't that bad, but you know, just like added to fifteen minutes to my day, a little detour, you know. And luckily my wife was she normally works from home, but she was in office that day, so she didn't There was no suspicions about why I was going going out a set of underwear when.
Speaker 4: You still went back to the gym.
Speaker 5: And then I went back and hit the gym. I'm dedicated, this is my my routine. I'm going to the gym. Can't stop.
Speaker 4: You already lost ten pounds just from that as well, and so why go to.
Speaker 5: The gym, you guys, if you're ever feeling a little constipated or whatever. Man slug down a JV showed tugmun full of prune juice and you will be good as new. Oh no, that will clean you out. Geez, I did not see I did I did you. I knew we've all heard that, you know, eat a prune, drink some prune juice of your love. You know. I thought that that would help people in that situations, like like the thing that would help you a little bit, you know. Yeah, there's all these remedies and you try them. It didn't really do much. I thought that was one that was gonna be like that, like, yeah, sure it helped, but like I didn't need it. Uh, move over, x lox, You've got a new new sheriff in town. Prune juice. I mean it.
Speaker 8: Happened in the best case scenario, though, because can you imagine you're like doing squats in the middle of the gym floor and then it happens there.
Speaker 5: I mean it would have been if I was all on that Jim Flora been arrested, my membership would have gotten remote. Okay, yeah, you're right, I probably would have goten arrested.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Now Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: So the Grammys were last night.
Speaker 2: If anyone gives a fart, it was a big night for Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Well Beyond the.
Speaker 2: Won Best Country Album for Cowboy Carder, and for the first time ever, took home the award for Album of the Year. Taylor swept, however, was nominated for six awards and took home zero what.
Speaker 5: Zero zero and she was there in attendance. Yeah something, They made him something. There must have been a mix up. The NBA world was shocked stunned by a major trade over the weekend that saw the Dallas Mavericks sending superstar player Luka Doncic to the Los Angeles Lakers for Anthony Davis. Most people, including myself, seem to think this is one of the worst trades ever because Luca is only twenty five. He's one of the best players in the entire league, and Danny Davis is good. It's really good, but they're just not on the same leth you right, yep, go met go med.
Speaker 9: Well, the Cloddi's guys with highs in the mid fifties.
Speaker 8: Keep your umbrellas close, you guys, because we're going to experience the more rain today.
Speaker 5: Thanks, that's it just boring, all right, besties, Your day today is going to be an age. You're especially popular at the moment. You should take full advantage. Get out in public over the next month with venus in aries whatever that means. A social activities will benefit your career as well as your love life.
Speaker 1: Oh good, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get a Groundhog Day update, Jess, did you partake in some drinks over the weekend?
Speaker 11: Yees?
Speaker 8: Soweight You guys, I am still one hundred percent over.
Speaker 5: You're still dry, hy so dry, So you're sober curious? Now, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I guess that was one of the Now I'm like, maybe I am feeling the effects of dry January because now I'm like, I'm I had no desire well mainly maybe because I didn't go out. I had no desire to be at home drinking.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So but I will say I want my first drink back also to be a really really good one and I'm not the best I'm making drinks, although I would like to think so. So I really want a bomb espresso martini. So if anybody knows somewhere that makes bomb as in the Bear Croun, make a good one.
Speaker 5: And make a good one as good. I've had some better. I've had some better ones at bars and restaurants before. Okay, so, Jess, maybe this is a good thing. I mean, everyone dried January is making positive change for your health. That's good drink drinking lust going forward. I guess we'll see. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Still dry, Selena, did you take I did have a few drinks on Saturday?
Speaker 5: Uh? And uh oh what Saturday was? February first?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well this is not good, Selena. This is not good for you, but good news for us and for Justin. And I brought my shoe and what was that? What kind of drink did you have on because you will now be taking a shoey Why well, Selena, A lot of people got in my DMS over the weekend and they're like, I see Selena's drinking on Saturday, February first. Yeah, and that's a problem because you drank January first, and you said on the air because a lot of people came with the receipts. They said, Selena said she'll go through February first to complete her drive January. And now look, I've gone into the archives and I haven't because you guys have talked about try January. Oh god, I cannot there's so many DRG January clibs. But they set multiple people said, And I remember too, and Jess, I know you remember it as well. Selena said she would go through the first. She's like, oh fine, I'll just go through the first because I gave you a hard time that you had already drank it dry January, which was January first, So dry January for you extended through the first. Your first day oligible to drink was yesterday the second. But since you broke it, you will be taking a shoe in what prosecco? You said, I will bring some prosecco one and the shooting tomorrow, I'm needn't be taking the shoe.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to know, because you didn't talk about dried January a lot. And I do remember saying that. I'm not denying that that that that was said, but was it when we were just talking about considering doing dry January, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what, I'm going to do it?
Speaker 2: Or was it once the shoey rules have been established? Which those are two separate conversations, two separate days.
Speaker 5: Now we're getting because it's dry January January. But then you said you would go through February and you didn't make it through February. Parses tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Maybe that is when that when that was said? In which conversation? Because if you didn't establish that as part of the shoey rules, I don't think I should have to.
Speaker 5: I don't do this. My DMS exploded.
Speaker 2: You even you didn't even consider me having to go an extra day, because just.
Speaker 4: Literally the other day you were like, yeah, you guys can drink Saturdays.
Speaker 5: Or did I?
Speaker 4: Or did you what?
Speaker 5: Maybe I knew that you were going to falter and I was encouraging you to drink because I can't wait.
Speaker 2: To seecause you would have.
Speaker 4: Brought it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jess, what shoes are you going to bring?
Speaker 8: I don't well, definitely not the ones I'm wearing right now. Do you extremely clean?
Speaker 5: Do you have an old pair of gym shoes, like a real musky pair prosecco in there. It's not gonna taste good. I'm just in my DMS lit up like a Christmas trese, Lena, because they all bought the same thing, that which is you had to go.
Speaker 4: Let's hold on, let's discuss this.
Speaker 5: I'm sure further.
Speaker 1: Next, on the JV Show The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine talkback Scream, we Jess had brought up that she has yet to break her dry January. I'm like, somebody I know names Lena, and Jess said the reason is she really wants.
Speaker 5: To have a really, really good espresso martini. That's gonna be your comeback drink. So some listeners are weighing in with where she should get that really good espresso martini.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Show Mat from San Jose. Hey, Jess, I make a bomb espresso martini. Check out my Instagram girl Matthew's Life ninety I got thirteen million views on my expresso martini video. Also Bay Area best kept secret Balboa Cafe in San Francisco the best one of the best spresso martini's.
Speaker 5: Okay, now he's saying Balbo Cafe itself is the best kept secret, or that they make a really good espresso martini. Bestkept secret because Balboa people been known about. Okay, that really is not a secret, but it's been a fixture forever. Great great bar, I've been there.
Speaker 9: Millipresso martiniz Maybe not don't.
Speaker 5: Know that's what I'm saying. Maybe that's their best Maybe that part's the best kept Thanks Matt.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna check that.
Speaker 4: Thirteen million views. Yeah go, I need to see that video. Please pull that up. I will next talk back because it's also about expresso martinis.
Speaker 5: It is yo. Good morning, guys. Is well from Oakland.
Speaker 7: Hey Jess, check out my boys bar Tall Boy uh in Tennis, Scout Area and Oakley. You gotta check it out. Mom's express on martinis.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good one, y'all.
Speaker 5: There we go, Thank you, tah Boys Tall Boy.
Speaker 9: All right, there you go, a boy in Oakland. Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Balbo in the city, Tall Boy in Oaklub.
Speaker 9: Thank you guys.
Speaker 13: Back to the shoey like.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't really have to take a shoe. I didn't really break anything.
Speaker 2: If that was not stated in the conditions when you set the conditions gram, you didn't bring it up anytime after that ever, A whole month goes by.
Speaker 4: That wasn't part of the contest rules.
Speaker 5: Look, if you're just tuning in, uh, Selena enjoyed some drinking drinks on Saturday, celebrating the end of her dry January. Now, there was one little d DC toney problem that many many people slid into my DMS to point out. It was that you on the air yourself said because you drank on January first, that you were going to go through February first. And you said it very flippantly, like, no big deal, I'll just go through February first. I'll just go not knowing that that February first was a Saturday. I'm assuming shit, look at the calendar, but just very like, no big deal, I'll just go through February first, and then you and then we went in, Okay, we agreed to that, and then we moved on. So look, I went to the archives to try to find that audio and where this proclamation was made, because I remember it. Jess remembers that the listeners clearly remember it, because again my DM's exploded over the weekend when they saw your stories posting that you were enjoying some champagne, a proseco or whatever. So if somebody can come across that piece of loyal podcasters, if you can find the day of the time or whatever, I'd love to hear that audio. There were I sorted through a lot of audio this morning. These ladies like they won't shut up about Dry January, and there's so much of the show is dedicated to Dry January that nobody gives a fart anymore. The only thing people do give a part about is whether or not Salina should take a shoey. Now, look, I'm gonna leave it out. I'm gonna just I've laid my case and the listener's case out there. I'm not making a definitive, you know, argument here for it. I'd love to see it so with the listeners, But I do want to hear the audio and know when that audio happened, and then that'll factor in for the honorab Judge Herbert to make his final ruling, because.
Speaker 2: I do believe it was before we even talked about shoeyes and all of that, and if it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Brought up, the conversation happened very soon after the Dry January conversation, but it was a whole different Does I've gone back next day as I've gone back into the archives. So just your window is very small there if that's the thing that your head.
Speaker 4: The window, but that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Also, I just want everyone to know that the one drink I had January first was in the morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, one drink.
Speaker 2: As if you guys weren't drinking after midnight on January first, Calm down, relax.
Speaker 9: Well we didn't say.
Speaker 8: We weren't going to drink till February. But I do think I do think that it must have been January second that we talked about January.
Speaker 5: See, I listened to most of that this morning. What was just so we have something to look forward to. What was your first drink on Saturday?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a chocolate strawberry martini.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's just a listening drinking that out of a shoe? You know what, I didn't even stare.
Speaker 9: I don't even mind ruining my shoes.
Speaker 5: Now that's gonna be hilarious. I can't but.
Speaker 2: Jes so, you know, go back and podcast, go to the archives, find that audio. Because I said that before we establish any contest rules, and I'm sticking to that.
Speaker 5: But your word is your word, and if your word only the world why January was going through February first.
Speaker 2: You're the one that that gave us the rules and the contest, and if you don't do this, then you got to do this and not once where you like you has you have to go to February second or whatever whatever you said, that's true ground because well it was.
Speaker 5: The honor system and it's not up to me to be judging you guys and following out about every little team.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah it is. You put rules on everything.
Speaker 9: Well, this case is still ongoing.
Speaker 5: The case is open, but it's not looking good.
Speaker 2: Selena, No, go back, no, no, it was before we established any roles.
Speaker 1: Go back to the archives the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, I'm Selena.
Speaker 12: I'm born a JV show itself. Sal S wanted away in on Selina needing to kick the shoey. I think even though the conversation of the shoey happened after.
Speaker 14: She committed to February first, she should.
Speaker 15: Have kept that in mind, that she would need to.
Speaker 12: Go through February first, and that shoe he was still on the.
Speaker 4: Table as the repercussion of that.
Speaker 5: So, Sar Selena, I think you got to do that shoeing.
Speaker 4: Well, well that's your opinion. Okay, that's fine, You're allowed to have that.
Speaker 5: I think the listeners are the jury on this.
Speaker 2: In the first place, because honestly, I wouldn't I wouldn't have had a problem not drinking longer. Okay, that's not the issue. It's just that it wasn't brought up ever again.
Speaker 10: So I'm like, okay, we're going through January, which is like, what I did?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 5: You know, you need to know the.
Speaker 16: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 9: Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Justin Valdoni followed through and there is now a website with all of his text messages and emails of blake life going.
Speaker 5: Now, how do I get there? Tell me about it?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's obviously so much information that I haven't had the chance to like go on and read through everything.
Speaker 4: But if you have some time, Graham, you can go now.
Speaker 2: The website is the lawsuit info dot com and it includes a shorter version of his logsuit against Blake, as well as a timeline of relevant events. And that's the juicy part, with text messages and emails between him and Blake and Ryan, and there's even messages with Colleen Hoover, who wrote the book.
Speaker 4: It Ends with Us.
Speaker 2: One of the messages that is getting a lot of attention is from Blake April twenty twenty three, where she.
Speaker 4: Is being like over the top flirty.
Speaker 2: They're discussing, you know, her rewriting the film's rooftop scene, and she wrote to Justin, if you knew me longer, you'd have a sense of how flirty and yummy the ball busting will play. It's my love language, spicy and playfully bold, never with teeth.
Speaker 4: Ew She wrote that to him.
Speaker 9: That's cringe.
Speaker 5: If I found out my wife was texting that to another man, I'm not okay, thank you, I'm not happy this site.
Speaker 9: You guys, download the PDFs because I.
Speaker 5: Already I just scrolled two page one hundred and sixty eight. This thing is presented like a legal argument, with all the different exhibits that they're going to present, and all the text messages and all the screenshots and all the pictures. Sixty eight pages exhibit a exhibit bit. It goes through the entire thing, holy giant court case.
Speaker 10: Yes, oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: And by the way, Hulu does have a thirty minute document documentary on this just kind of explaining the.
Speaker 5: Basis of it.
Speaker 2: You have to know any more, you're a little loss probably like the rest of us, might want to start there.
Speaker 4: Check that out.
Speaker 2: There's even a text message where Justin's like, Hey, you know I got an intimacy coordinator, you know that we hired for the film. Maybe you can meet with her, and she like declined to meet with that person.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 8: And then there's another part where she she talks something about a beanie, how she wants to wear the beanie because it's sexier, and so it's like, okay, so you're okay with talking like that to him, but he can't. You're you're uncomfortable with certain comments, like you need to make him make sense. Maybe you were making him.
Speaker 5: Uncomfort Yeah, So man, this is I got I gonna have today. It's take make a week to read through all this stuff. My wife asked me, and we watched the movie. It ends with us and I want to talk about that later because that's some thoughts about that. But my wife asked me. She's like, so, what's the deal with the drama? You know, like she wanted me to give her the scoop and sort of the summary of it. And I'll be honest, I couldn't do it in a very succinct way. You don't even know where we're sorry, right, there's too much stuff. I tried to explain some of it, and then I kept back tracking. Well wait, but actually I think this happened first oh oh, and then there was oh oh, there's too much. It's confusing. I need that documentary. I gotta watch that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, all right, I love it.
Speaker 5: Though, do you all right? In case you were wondering, Groundhog Day was yesterday and a huge craw crowd gathered at Gobbler's Knob to see if Punk Satani Phil was going to see his shadow, and he did, which, according to the legend, that means there's going to be six more weeks of winter. This is the one hundred and thirty ninth time that the Groundhog celebration was held a Gobbler's Knob. And what we learned last week was that Phil, good old Punk Satani Phil, he's not really good at his job. He's not a very accurate weather rodent. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration they did a study we talked about this last week and found that he's only been right about this thirty five percent of the time. And there are actually groundhog groundhogs all across the country that make their own predictions and they are way more accurate, one of them being Staten Island Chuck. According to that study, he has an eighty five percent accuracy rate. So I just went this morning to see what Staten Island Chuck predicted yesterday, and he did not see his shadows. So he is proclaiming that winter will be ending soon spring is on the way, which flies right in the face of what Phil said TBD about who's gonna be right? But my money's on Staten Island Chuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Phil don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 8: Phil also has other things to worry about, because this was I heard his first year as a father.
Speaker 9: He just had two little punk Satani.
Speaker 5: He's one hundred and thirty nine years old and he's never had a killing.
Speaker 9: It's never too late.
Speaker 4: Do you guys want to know his partner's name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, Phyllis. Thanks to that's cute. So you're saying maybe this year would give up pass because he was distracted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, the first couple of years, you don't really get much sleep.
Speaker 5: I did notice. Yeah, he had big bags under his eyes. He looks pretty tired. Anyways, I'm still going with stating Chuck.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 17: Morning JV Show, Julie and Balley Springs. You know, I'm usually all for the shoies and everything, and I even thought about it on Friday. And I should have left the top back to remind Selena that she can't drink on Saturday. But I didn't, and nobody else did, and I don't think it's fair. Nobody reminded her. And yeah she did say, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, I'll not drink on first of January, but or February.
Speaker 5: But oh well, now look she's saying she's on your on your side here, Selena, But is she? Jess, did you hear what I heard talk about?
Speaker 9: Basically confirmed?
Speaker 5: She confirmed that you were not supposed to drink on and shew your first And she said, because none of us reminded you, it's not fair, and so she shouldn't have to. Am I You're an adult? Should I reminding you to do your things? Should I remind you that you've got to go renew your registration of the DMV. No, that's not my job, that's your job.
Speaker 4: As a don't say I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't need a reminder, but it should have been established in the beginning of the contest. We were going over the rules and conditions that, like how how long we're doing it for now?
Speaker 5: Look, people have slitting my dms and they're starting we're starting to hone in on where this because I'm in the archives and I'm listening to the archives, and the fact that there was going to be a consequence is that something's established very early on and you haven't even gotten to the thing where you mentioned I'm going to go through February first, so that right now the evidence now it's not complete, My investigation is not complete, but it's not looking good right now. So Lena, I'm going to tell you that much. Okay, she'd Loosers brought it to my attention today.
Speaker 2: I just know for a fact, I said that before we talked about the shoe week.
Speaker 5: That's not what the evidence is showing right now. That's not what the evidence is showing. Just letting you know.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure now.
Speaker 5: But Julie, she knew she knew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, lely, why did you say anything?
Speaker 2: Make sure we have time here for what the bleep It's where you can win a JV Show, Chuck Mike just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out where it is?
Speaker 4: Always leave your guesses on the talk back. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 5: Before I was married, there was this girl that used to come by my apartment during the daytime to give me a you that doesn't matter during the.
Speaker 9: Daytime, like just between classes or something.
Speaker 5: You'd be mad at that between classes. No, I was out of college at this point. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, so keep your guesses. G g liive us your name and your city along with that guest. You have to be the first crack ants of the morning to win the JV Show, Chuck b That's right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: All right, now back to what the bleep It's where you can win a JB Show, Chuck mug.
Speaker 2: If you are the first person a guest today the bleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 4: In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 5: Before I was married. There was this girl that used to come by my apartment during the daytime to give me a does your wife to yourself? I didn't say you, of course not.
Speaker 4: Let's go on to your guesses. Here we go, mo Guyssburg.
Speaker 5: I think the bleeped out word is house clean. We know, have a good day a house clean. I wish nice. I would have been nice. My apartment went through different stages of of where I kept it clean, and then there's times we just let it go. You're like, oh my god, this place is terrible.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: JV Show Happy Monday.
Speaker 5: It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin. We're gonna guess. Today's bleeped out word is coffee.
Speaker 2: All right, have a great day.
Speaker 5: That's a very popular guess this morning, and that would have been nice. I would have loved that coffee. I'm JB show this.
Speaker 4: Christina from Sacramento. I think the bleeped out word is massage.
Speaker 5: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Wish you giving me.
Speaker 5: That's far and away the most popular guests this morning. Massage. How nice? Somebody just comes over down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, continue to get those guesses in on the talkback Mike, I mean, iHeart App'm gonna play more.
Speaker 1: I'm coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena and Adam Jess.
Speaker 4: We're playing with the bleeboard. Someone is gonna win this JV show. Chug mug. Remember you just got to be the first person to guest today. Is a bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Is always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike and then you and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: In case you missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 5: Before I was married, there was this girl that used to come by my apartment during the daytime to give me a you're sick grip. Hey, don't blame me.
Speaker 9: Were you not at work during the daytime?
Speaker 5: No, I was bartender work nights.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV shows.
Speaker 16: This is long from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 7: I'm guessing the bleeped out words newspaper bringing that newspaper in the morning.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, y'all. Newspaper, how old do you think I am? On twenty seven and a half a newspaper. Ain't nobody bringing a newspaper to my doubts. Jeez, what wasn't running in a horse drawn carriage to work? I'm a New Florence.
Speaker 2: I guess it's a beer.
Speaker 4: What was that.
Speaker 5: Would be nice? Someone just drops off some beers on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like every guy's dream.
Speaker 11: Seriously, Morning JV show, what's Christina Colin companole? My guess would have beeped that word today is haircut? She came over to give you a haircut? All right, bye, guys, haircuts?
Speaker 5: That would be a night. That would be a definitely be a nice service. Definitely, I would take that. That's not it good morning show.
Speaker 6: This is the fem Campbell and my guess would be a ride right.
Speaker 2: Or the other way around because the family show.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to today's clip. Unbelieved.
Speaker 5: Before I was married, there was this girl that used to come by my apartment during the daytime to give me a ride. Okay, ride to the gym, you guys, I could have walked there, but she'd pick me up and give me a ride to the gym. We do our workouts separately, and then I get a ride home. That was it. There was no funny business. If you've never lived in San Francisco once you have a parking spot, just you don't want to leave that. So if somebody offers to drive you somewhere, you say yes because that means you don't have to move your car. That's like Primetime Real Estate. Get on, all right, let's give a couple shoutouts today. Come on people, it's Monday, but let's get come on. That wasn't that hard a ride. It's a ride, people. Get your minds out of the gutter, you sickos. All right, First and foremost, Leanne from Campbell, what's up? She had the very first correct answer this morning. After there weren't much but Julie Valley Springs siding, so did Lori in Morgan Hill. And outside of that, do better people? Do it better? People. Wow, it is Monday. I'm getting Monday vibe.
Speaker 4: Definitely Monday vibes. But it's all good. Tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play again right here on the JV Show seven o five. I'm also going to remind you guys that if you have not yet added wild Thy for nine and the JV Show Podcast two of your presets on the iHeart app do that now. We are having a big Game watch party on Sunday, Dave and Busters Milpitis.
Speaker 4: We're given away. As how big is the TV we're given away?
Speaker 5: I think it's seventy two inches seventy that's bigger than that. I just I just mounted my TV on my wall and it's sixty five inches and I was like, yes, this is the biggest TV I've ever owned. And now they just went up there for seventy two TV.
Speaker 2: So that food, drinks, games, hang with the JV Show. We'll watch the game together. But you have to add Wild in the JV Show podcast to your presets and then send us a screenshot to JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 4: We're picking winners very morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Leanne from Camel.
Speaker 9: I just want to say thank you for my check Max.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to win this thing forever.
Speaker 7: So what a great what a great Monday.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, and I.
Speaker 17: Hope you guys have a great week.
Speaker 5: Yeah right there, nice job.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the phones. More winning coming up?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 14: Scobby?
Speaker 4: Hey Gabby? How is the weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 2: I said, more winning coming up? I mean that is if more potential potential winning. Thank you still got to play the JV show. You have no game in If you win, you win something really cool.
Speaker 8: Yep, it's two tickets to city cruises love and basketball cocktail cruise.
Speaker 9: Sounds very good.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun, all right.
Speaker 2: So let's even get it done. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Got to get three correct and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 4: Easy PC. Here's this question number one.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the early Nintendo game where players had to arrange falling geometric shapes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a good game, Jesse, you're the youngest here on the show. You ever play Tetris?
Speaker 4: I actually have? And pretty good? Pretty good?
Speaker 5: All right? Question number two. At the onset of World War two, Great Britain and France both declared war on what country after it invaded Poland. At the onset of World War two, Great Britain and France both declared war on what country after it invaded Poland. That's basically what started World War two?
Speaker 6: Uh Germany?
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go. Question number three. What is California's state bird?
Speaker 15: Oh, bald eagle, that's the national that's the national bird.
Speaker 5: Of the United States. I believe our.
Speaker 2: State bird, though, is a quail like California quail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put some respect on that quail. They're so cute. I love those little guys. They're cute. One crashed in my window the other day. All question number four, Question number four, Hey, you guys need this one to win the game. Motel is a combination of what two words motel? I mean you know one of them hotel and take a guess running out of time? Stop Google, glean mob closed that was closed, motor, motorist, motor and hotel is the answer we're looking for. Motel O son of a ball eagle.
Speaker 2: Gabby, you did not win the TIEV show you of nope game, but you Yeah, you were so so close.
Speaker 4: We really appreciate you coming on this morning. Hope you had fun. We enjoyed having you on. Don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold. Okay, Hi, oh.
Speaker 7: By, we're taking him to school right now.
Speaker 5: I have a great day. Try your hardest, listen to your teachers.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, I feel bad, you guys. Hang on there. Maybe Jess can me can squeeze and tickets out of.
Speaker 5: Her Yeah, squeeze hard, all right?
Speaker 4: Grandma got some shout out.
Speaker 5: We do a lot of people on my DMS go and says, Hey, Graham, can you please send a birthday shout out to my beautiful, bright, wild and crazy baby girl, Kayla Skuy who turned. I can't tell how she turned, but her birthday was yesterday on Sunday. Woo love you, Thank you so much, Graham, So happy birthday yesterday, Kayless guy who far Another one? Hey, Grandma was wondering if you can give my kids Aiden and Camilla a shout out? Listening you guys every day. I love you guys. That's from Queen Vee, So shout out to you guys who a far point? Another one, Hey grand mom and Dad in your DMS, can you please wish our amazing son Primo happy birthday on Monday? Love him so much, I'm so proud of him. Have a great day at school and birthday just as wonderful full as you are. From Mom, Dad and little sister. So happy birthday, Premom. Another one, Dad sliding into DMS my guy, longtime listener since the dog outs days. First time slider welcome in, hoping you could wish my son Roman a happy eleventh birthday We listened to you and Selena and Jess every morning our way to school and nail the yep nope game most days. Keep it up, you guys, keep us laughing and start our day off in the best way. Hashtag miss jav Forever We do. Two and that's from Dad Brandon. So happy birthday, Roman. Another one, Hey Graham, can you shout out my middle sister Sauna. Her birthday was on Sunday? She turned eleven. We always listened to you on our rushed mornings. And our baby's sister who loves fart, we love her so much. That's from her favorite sister, Nina and Maya Mom and Dad, so happy happy birthday to Sauna. Another one, Hey Graham, Dad and your DMS just wanted to wish our daughter Chloe a very happy fourteenth birthday. It was on Saturday. Hope You're an amazing daughter and a wonderful older sister to Cayden and Kai. We're listening guys every morning the way to school. I hope you have the most amazing day. Love Dad, Mom, Cayden, Hey Kai, Happy birthday. Another one, Hey Graham, love you guys. You have the last morning show I've been listening since the dog offs days. Can I get a show out to my son Marco. He's the sweetest son and best big brother to his sister at least, Happy birthday, Marco, We love you so much. Also, Selena, sorry you gave verbal consent and that would extend until February. First, you're dry January, so you should take the shooting. And that is from Elena's a happy birthday, Marco birthagame and I totally agree. What more? Good morning, grand Please shut out my birthday boy this morning. His name is Noah g and he is turning eight years old today. Your family and friends love you, little bunny. God bless you always, and that's for mom Geraldina. So happy happy birthday, Noah. Jude. What's up the far?
Speaker 1: That's good point the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 14: You know, not long ago, I was talking to a friend at work about how nowadays people start off with the botox really young, and then I said, yeah, the girl in the radio, Selena, she gets it and she's only twenty six.
Speaker 5: So you guys happy pooled for a long time too. What do you mean, I don't think we're ere telling you. I was fool or misleading anyone. I just assume that each year, as we celebrated birthday and continued to say that we were the same twenty six and a half, twenty seven and a half for me, that people would eventually catch on. But you know, maybe not so well. There you go, but I'm only twenty seven a half.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 2: Bay Kanye West at the Grammys. So I think everyone has seen by now Kanye and Bianca on the red.
Speaker 4: Carpet and the Grammys yesterday.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen it, I know we got some censored photos up at JAB Morning show on our story. They were posing for cameras and Bianca had on this huge fur coat.
Speaker 4: Which she then drops and she is naked.
Speaker 2: I mean she's got on a sheer dress, if you can even call it that, but no, that's not a dress, nothing on underneath.
Speaker 4: I mean you could see everything.
Speaker 2: They didn't go to the awards ceremony after that, they just walked the carpet post for pictures. Now, there were a lot of reports that they go inside. They didn't go inside that awards.
Speaker 5: No, so this was just like a photo op because it was very They hit the red carpet and then she turned around very dramatically and stood there for a second, and then the fur coat dropped. So they did that and then they just like headed off and hit some taco bell and went home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were reports that they got kicked out and they were escorted away by police for showing up uninvited.
Speaker 4: Here's the truth with that.
Speaker 2: Kanye actually was an invited guest who was nominated for Best Rap Song. But after walking the carpet, he just decided to leave. So he and Bianca just went They got in his car and drove off police or security, like, nobody ever got involved.
Speaker 4: They just left on their left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on their own court. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you guys think Bianca should be in trouble for this?
Speaker 5: Oo? Is it in decent exposure? I think it is in public. I mean if you or I did that, we would probably face charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I think at this point this is not a fashion statement.
Speaker 8: At this point, this is what she shows up everywhere in And I don't know what kan what message Kanye is trying to put out there, But I don't look at this and think, wow, this is so innovative, this is high fashion.
Speaker 9: Like, no, the dress doesn't even have any patterns on it. At least throw some patterns. I don't know, try to make it fessional.
Speaker 4: It's not even a dress.
Speaker 5: I was not able to see the dress. I zum did and I looked. I didn't see the dress did.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not you know, guys are not allowed to comment on the female body, and it is this female empowerment or whatever. I'm not allowed to comment on that because we should be you know, celebrating the female body, right, and if somebody said otherwise, they'd be shaming, right. So but a lot of I just am reporting what I read, you know, a lot of the comments on these posts on Twitter, and a lot of people you know, kind of not upset, but more like almost like creeped out, like it's giving I don't know, the vibe.
Speaker 2: Is weird, giving someone brainwashed in a relationship. A lot of the comments I read it like I feel so bad for her because would she be doing this and showing off her body like this if she wasn't in a relationship with Kanye Probably not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does seem like Kanye is the one putting her up to it. That's the and that's the vibe. Social media comments seemed to everybody seems to be saying.
Speaker 4: As for will she be in trouble?
Speaker 2: I did check this morning, you know, online, and as of this morning, law enforcement sources said that no one complained about what she was wearing or revealing herself. So as of now, there's nothing. I mean, I guess in the future there could be and I'll just let you know if that happens.
Speaker 5: Did this make the TV broadcast?
Speaker 4: I didn't watch the Red Carpet broadcast.
Speaker 5: That would be my question, like was this aired on in different networks? Because we know how much people like to complain about the Super Bowl halftime show and any sort of risk ade dancing or anything else.
Speaker 4: Television Council, Yeah, they've.
Speaker 5: Fueled all these complaints every year. This one, I would assume illicit quite a few complaints.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess because.
Speaker 9: More families watched, like the Big Game and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I the Grammys, It's the Grammy.
Speaker 4: It's the Grammys, though Retagram is going to be there.
Speaker 2: One more quick thing on Kanye speaking of Taylor, and know, if you guys saw this, so on Saturday, he offts on Instagram to inform everyone that he made changes to who he's following. He hadn't followed everyone except for one person, Taylor Swift, and we know the history with Kanye and Taylor's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was really weird. I don't know what point he.
Speaker 2: Was trying to prove with this, but he since unfollowed her and now he's only following Bianca oh again.
Speaker 4: But I that part was just really it was very random. How would you.
Speaker 9: Feel if your men unfollowed everybody? I was just following one woman and it wasn't.
Speaker 5: You that would bother me and a woman you don't even like, like why we can't. It's tough to make sense of the things Kanye does because some of them are nonsensic.
Speaker 4: Grain I know, Graham, all.
Speaker 5: Right, you guys, the second atmospheric river just said hold my beer because it would like to get in on this bay area of rain action. I guess what we had Friday and Saturday was the first atmospheric river. Then tonight the next one rolls in, so more significant rain on the way. Most of the rainfall totals from that first atmospheric river well in the North Bay two to three inches of rain dropped there. Looks like the North Bay could be getting the worst of this one as well. We'll see the heaviest of the rain right now. Looks like it's going to be tomorrow afternoon and evening. The highest risk of flooding will again be in the North Bay. A lot of people on watch for that. We will get a break on Wednesday, which is good, little dry out before a final spur to rain rolls through on Thursday. Then hopefully, and it looks like right now, but no good weather person can predict the weather more than two days out, but it does look like preliminarily that it's going to be dry after that. So Thursday rain, then dry Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Graham, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Thanks hanging out with the JV Show on a Monday.
Speaker 6: I'm Selina and I'm just good morning JV's Show, Happy Monday. This is Leslie from San Jose And just to dialid back a couple of months ago. Is Dave and Busters at Great Mall or at the Great Malle. Not trying to bring up old trauma, but that's.
Speaker 4: All have a great day.
Speaker 2: So we're going to be back at David Busters at the Great Mall, Great Rail, the Great Mall in Milpitas.
Speaker 5: People were divided about fifty to fifty on that were both sides saying they were correct one hundred percent. So I think it's go with whatever you feel. Sounds.
Speaker 10: I feel like the.
Speaker 2: Great Mall sounds I have better me too to me, and everyone's like, no, it's not how you say it. Whatever, okay, whatever. We're gonna be there on Sunday for our Big Game watch party. If you want to enter away, space is very limited. Make sure that you get those screenshots over makes. She add Wyliny for nine and JV Show Podcast as two pre sets on the iHeart app. Step a picture of that and send it to JV Morning Show on Instagram. We are picking winners every single day.
Speaker 3: Morning JV's Show about this Kanye and Bianca business. Considering the fact that we're finding out all this information about p Diddy and what he used to do to Cassie, We're literally sitting here watching her v abused mentally, even if it's not physically, he's literally manipulating her to do these stupid things. There's no way that a woman wakes up and it's like him, let me just show my hooha on national on National TV.
Speaker 5: I mean, what are you any response to that?
Speaker 4: Ladies, Although that may be true, it's like you, you can't.
Speaker 10: We can't make those allegations right until.
Speaker 2: She comes out of it and is like, yeah, I was being manipulated. Like we it's hard for us as an outsider to say that is what's going.
Speaker 5: On, yeah, because you don't definitevely know. Maybe she's one of these people that loves to be naked in public forums and she's a nudist and now she's just got the platform to show it off. I don't know, you know, we don't know.
Speaker 4: I did a case, but yeah, you never within the rom possibilities, Okay, Graham.
Speaker 2: So we talk a lot of on the JV Show about Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni's feud that all stemmed from It ends with us and you finally watched the movie.
Speaker 5: I find it was a big movie watching weekend in my house. It was rainy weather, and you know, we've moved into the new house and I've kind of like slowed down. I'm not really doing as many projects we did go first before I get to the It Ends with Us movie, Graham's movie reviews the new segment. Now that I can have time to watch movies, we went on Saturday to see the new dog Man movie, which is a big deal for a lot of families. I don't know if Selendy of your kids like the dog Man comic, like the books there, Pete Davidson is the main voice in there. Anyways, dog Man is like it was a big deal and my son Ford absolutely is obsessed, so he was used to see that. So we win saw that very good movie to bring the entire family to Kate was kind of like I thought it was. It was good and kids obviously loved it, and the theater was pretty packed for that. So a lot of people went to see that movie this weekend, all right, and then Saturday night we watched It Ends with Us. I had no idea what the movie was about. I don't. I've never read the book. I don't. I didn't know what the story was about. All I know is the drama that Selena has kept us updated on as it goes back and forth between a Baldoni and Blake Lively and just like, that's all I knew about it, and Kate. Kate was like, should we watch this, and like, I feel like I have to now at this point kind of then I can make my own judgment about maybe they're sonthing more to it, because we heard a rumor and I think Jess has said that before that she thought, maybe you know, there was some love interest between the two and then things went sideways and then they had a major falling out. Don't know, all right, it ends with us and I get I don't know if this has to be a spoiler alert at this point. A lot of people have seen the movie. Yeah, I thought the movie just as a whole, very I thought I found it to be very predictable. The majority of it kind of knew where it was going and knew what was going to happen. Again, I knew nothing about the story. I didn't know what it was about, not even any sliver of it. I went in totally blind to this thing, and I thought it was kind of predictable, and I think it bounced back and forth between Jess, have you seen it? No, I know Selena has and Selena did you get the same vibe? There were parts where I'm like, this is giving me Hallmark quality yes movie vibes, and then other parts were like, oh, this part's really well, like they did a good job on this part, and then it would go back to being like Hallmark channel quality vibes. Yeah, it was. It kind of bounced back and forth between that, so you're kind of like, do I like what I'm saying or do I not? Some parts you're like, oh, this okay, they did a good job here, not a good job here. There was one scene in particular, and so then I don't know if you saw this. It's the scene Blake Livey's character, Blake Lively's character is opening up a flower shop and her future best friend comes in the door and wants to work there, and they have this exchange where they're first meeting, and holy quality control, can somebody on the set say, no, you weren't wearing the gloves in this. And then because Blake Lively would be wearing gloves in one scene that they cut to the front and they cut back and she'd be holding the gloves in one hand, and then they'd cut back and then her glove would be back on. Meanwhile, the same thing's happening with her ear her earbuds or whatever, because she was cleaning up the flower shop listening to music and when the friend walks and she takes one earbud out well, and some of the scenes both of them are in, one's out, one's in. They go and you're watching that, like, did nobody see this? When they were editing this piece? Everything is wrong about this. They kept cutting back and forth and each time it was a different change. Oh, the earbud's in, it's out, in, it's out, gloves are off on, she's holding the gloves, they're not, they're on one hand. It drove me crazy. I was like, somebody fixed this now. My wife said she thought Justin Baldoni was creepy. She's like, I give creepy. I get creepy vibes from him. He does have heart throat vibes though, too. And Selena he's no stranger to the gym. You know, he's gotta get uh, pops his shirt off and you're like, whoa bro easy there. Whether I'm not, whether or not I think there was actual something developed in between them. I do.
Speaker 4: I think don't they have amazing chemistry in the movie.
Speaker 5: They have a they they have good chemistry, which some of that is overshadowed by the Hallmark Channel quality vibes of the movie in some parts where you're like, I felt they could have come across as better. I just think that when you do a movie like that with someone and there is that much making out and that much intimacy and stuff, I think somebody catches feelings. I think it's hard. I would almost think it's hard not to like, for example, that show Dancing with the Stars. Nobody watches that show, right, but every time you turn around the dancer, the professional dancers ending up with their data person, they end up dating because they are dancing with each other and they're spending a lot of time with each other. I think that same thing happens, and it probably happens quite often our movies, and they were there was a lot of them kissing and a lot of that. And I don't know which one, but I think Blake Lively, I think there was something something started ruin and then it went south.
Speaker 8: And this wouldn't be unmarked territory for Blake Lively. This is something that she's done in the past because she dated Penn Bashley, which she was on she met him on the set of Gossip Girl. This was back in like twenty co star before has fallen in love with the coastar before.
Speaker 10: Even that's how she met Ryan Reynolds, right, Yeah, so this is a pattern.
Speaker 5: It could have been, and I don't know, it's just watching again. People will say, well, she's just acting, they're just acting, and yeah, I'm sure that the case for a lot of times during movies. But I just there's something about it, and I kind of got that vibe. And it's even like little Blake Lively mannerisms that you watch in there. If you had a nickel for every time she bites her lower lip in that movie, she does it like you, you'd be rich. You'd have a lot of money, because she does it every time she's talking to him. And I don't know if that's her own sort of like nervous flirty tip thing that she does or is that just acting. The amount of times she does it leads me to believe that that's real, Like.
Speaker 4: It's really her plan. We talked about this earlier.
Speaker 2: Justin finally put out that website of all the text messages between him and Blake Lively, and she's kind of flirty.
Speaker 4: No on more than one occasion. By the way, that website what was a Graham.
Speaker 5: The info dot com.
Speaker 8: Notells like an injury attorney website.
Speaker 5: Injured in an accident?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was the lawsuit info dot com the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you want to talk about here?
Speaker 5: You know what I would like to talk about? This is a good question, Selena. I thought we were going I thought you were going.
Speaker 4: Into anybody got time for that?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well you threw me for a loop there. If I want to talk about guys in yoga and pilates classes, because there's a growing trend that we've seen it in the past before, but ladies are speaking out about how they hate it when a guy is in their workout class. They say the class is meant to be quiet and peaceful, and all we hear is guys breathing heavily and grunting and slurping their water and sweating all over the place, and they hate it.
Speaker 13: They say, these spaces are for women and guys. If you're there, we secretly hate you. Okay, I was gonna say it's not just for women, like that's not it's not.
Speaker 5: But according to these ladies who frequent these classes. It is now, it's not a policy. Of course, that's what I meant, okay, but they are saying, this is the lady's space. Get out of here, don't be in here. I do want to hear from the ladies on the talkback if you are someone that goes to pilates or yoga, do you hate it when there is a guy in your class, because all these people, all these ladies are saying, my day automatically ruined when there's a guy in there.
Speaker 11: See.
Speaker 4: I don't do any of those classes, but I feel like it would bother me.
Speaker 5: But it's a class that anybody could go to, I know.
Speaker 2: But even but this is coming from someone who doesn't even like to be in a gym where there are men, just because I just it makes me feel uncomfortable or like I'm being stared at.
Speaker 4: And that's just me, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously, you can go work out wherever you want to work out, and if it's pilates or whatever, do you boo. But it wouldn't I wouldn't like that. I would just prefer a women's only group.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's very sexist of you, Jess Yoga and pilates. If you were in one of those classes, are you annoyed if a guy's in there? Because ladies online are saying, God, they breathed so loud at me. They're all sweaty, and they're grunting and they stink, and this is supposed to be a quiet, zen, kind of peaceful experience and guys just ruin it.
Speaker 8: The only reason why I would be okay with it is because would love to see how much they struggle in pilates classes, because I feel like, you know, men, they tend to have a little bit of an ego and they.
Speaker 2: That's another reason why they shouldn't be allowed in there, because that's all they're gonna do.
Speaker 8: No, but no, But when you see them in pilates, the amount of like struggling that they do because they think it's gonna be easy, but then they.
Speaker 9: Go in there and are just like shaking all around.
Speaker 4: I would love to see that. Have you ever done pilate?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Because I would also be shaking up. I'm like, why would you judge them when I would be doing.
Speaker 5: The same way?
Speaker 4: And Graham, you would you.
Speaker 5: I have never been to either of those classes before, but largely for that reason, I feel like I would be intruding on a female only.
Speaker 10: Experience probably make you feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Too, but it is not of course, that is not the paulus. At most gyms, these classes are open to everybody, and utterly it should be. But I also feel like I'm not very flexible, and if I tried to be flexible just to act like I belong there, that would happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I've been reading through these Justin Baldoni Blake live text messages for like an hour.
Speaker 4: I'm only on page eleven and there's one.
Speaker 5: Hundred and sixty eight pages that he posted on her website, the lawsuit infote dot com. Anything any sticky nuggets so far? You know?
Speaker 4: Blake Lively accused him of fat shaming her.
Speaker 2: I guess there was one time where she was sick, she had stripped throat and he's like, oh, well, I have this like holistic health coach, Like do you want me to connect her with you?
Speaker 4: And like maybe she can recommend something, and Lively was like yeah.
Speaker 2: And then she's she even text us And after that I was like, oh my gosh, she's great, Like thank you for this connection. But then in her lawsuit said that that was actually a weight loss specialist, and so he was subtly like fat shaming her with that Wow.
Speaker 10: But at the time she was like, yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: Help.
Speaker 4: We are the JV Show. By the way, I'm Selina andam Jazz. Thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Graham, you were saying that women are mad that men are in their yoga classes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of social media commentary going on right now about get out of our classes, get out of the plates and yoga yoga classes. Guys, you're bugging us.
Speaker 7: Any JV show. It's Andy from westerm mooin in Iowa. Going back to your yoga. I actually have a yoga membership. It's called Power Life Yoga. But they do like I intends style yoga and calm classes such as regular power classes. But I am in the girls boat where when the guys or people do overly breathe hard when they're asking you to breathe in and out, it does get annoying to me during class.
Speaker 5: Guys, what do you gotta be such loud breathers? Just breathe quietly over there. Everyone can hear that. Whistle in your nose over the.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 17: I think it's crazy that women are upset that men are in their classes, Like, seriously, get over it.
Speaker 12: You probably need to get laid like who cares?
Speaker 16: Like, seriously, get over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it shouldn't be that serious, Like just mind your business, do your workout.
Speaker 10: Wait, Also, the gym is the one place where you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Be judged at its judgment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what should be?
Speaker 9: All right, let's talk about Valentine's do you guys, because that is coming up. We're eleven days away and some things are changing this year.
Speaker 8: So first, how do you guys feel about going on a first date to a restaurant on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 10: A first day first date and it is on Valenttia Valentine's.
Speaker 5: Days a restaurant Because I thought this was a no note.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: It's a little too much pressure, right, that's a lot of pressure, and then you're taking up all the space for us couples that like.
Speaker 4: Want to get a decent you know, reservation time.
Speaker 8: So according to a new survey, sixty one percent of singles said that this year they're up for it, They're up for the Valentine's Day date.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's was gonna be my question. Just you're in a relationships, Lenna. You're in a relationship obviously, But if you weren't, and you were single and a guy that you were interested in, you haven't gone out yet, but you're interested in him. He asked you out on a date and it happened to be going out on Valentine's Day? Are you going to say no?
Speaker 4: Of course you don't say no.
Speaker 5: Well, there's an answer, but it also I feel like you have.
Speaker 2: To be ready for what comes with that then, because if a guy on a first date is saying, let's go out Valentine's Day, that says to me that you're really interested, you're ready for a relationship, like like.
Speaker 5: All of these things says to me, you better shave your legs and see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that too.
Speaker 10: I think there's too much pressure.
Speaker 5: I So you would decline. I would just here. You would say, no, guy you're interested in wants the first date, but it is Valentine's Day. You would say no, let's let's wait for another day.
Speaker 8: Depends on how long we've been talking, but more than likely I would like for us to meet before Valentine's Day. I don't want the first time that I meet you as on Valentine's Day, and now I'm forced to sit here at the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Well, you've met on the interwebs. You guys have intertwined. You guys have intertwined. You guys have intertwined in the cloud.
Speaker 4: You know, So the first time meeting for say, I don't want to before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you don't fully meet someone just through their profile.
Speaker 5: Let's say you've facetimed, you've talked, you've just never gone.
Speaker 8: Out on a day before, So that's a little better. He would obviously have to ask me to be his valentine before then.
Speaker 5: Well, jeez, have you asked.
Speaker 4: Your wife yet if she will be your Valentine?
Speaker 5: No, I don't need to. I asked her that however, many years ago when we got married, and that is now my Valentine in perpetuity. Otherwise if she's not, then she can bail out on the marriage.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's what it goes. I don't have You don't have to ask your wife to be your valentine. I would like to. I would like to second grade as if there was another option out there. Well, no, there's another sitting there waiting, like, is he gonna pick me this year? Third grade? Still, how about this?
Speaker 10: So we're basically on the side of no on the first day, right.
Speaker 8: What about the people who are in relationships going on a double date for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: How do you feel about I don't like that either, Like it seems a little.
Speaker 8: Like you need time alone, right, Yeah, even if it's in public at a restaurant. I feel like Valentine's Day is a day where you get a little more mushy and yeah romantic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a group date it's too casual.
Speaker 5: All the couples at the other tables are like, what are those four going to do later?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I would be. Gives that vibes a little bit. When you first said it, I was like, no, that wouldn't be that bad, you know, like hang out with friends. But then yeah, with the just the setting of it all on Valentine's Day doing a group date.
Speaker 9: Like I said, things are changing.
Speaker 10: Half of the people that were pulled said they'd be.
Speaker 9: Willing to go on a double date.
Speaker 10: I mean that would make it a little cheaper because everything's so expensive.
Speaker 9: Nowadays.
Speaker 5: But to take it back, I've done a double date on Valentine You have yeah, tell us about this. Well, it's like a year or two ago, and I think we Yeah, we didn't go out somewhere. We just are friends. Our neighbors tell the street who became really really close friends with. They just came over and we made surf and turf and we just had you know, we just had a dinner. It was like, but it was on Valentine's Day. See, even that I'm still restaurant has different vibes than like cooking, everybody cooking together.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hang out with anybody else but my.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because then you're just waiting for them to leave.
Speaker 5: No, we included them. They stayed for a while. No, I'm kidding, But it's different vibes and going out to a like some fancy restaurant.
Speaker 4: And have you made or are you planning to go to a restaurant for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Graham?
Speaker 4: Did you make reservations?
Speaker 5: I'm a guy. We haven't thought that far ahead. What's today's date? The third day? We got plenty of time for that. We figured it out.
Speaker 2: We said last week you said, hey, Valentine's Day, if you're planning on going to a restaurant, you've got to make your reservations, like.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, because it's on a Friday this year.
Speaker 8: Yes, And have you thought about where you're gonna get your wife as a gift?
Speaker 5: No, I'm a guy. We don't think about that until the last week, until the day. We got plenty of time for that.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, don't get her like a feather duster or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good idea. So I have seen some cobwebs around.
Speaker 2: My man made us dinner reservations for Valentine's Day. Really the only time that was available at night.
Speaker 4: That's going out to dinner.
Speaker 5: That's the last seeding, all the all the weight staff, like we just want to get out of here.
Speaker 1: Hottest Day.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 4: In the Selena Gomez is co star called her a rich rat. Did you guys ever watch Amelia Perez on Netflix?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't really hear great things about it, so I never really And plus it was musical, so I was like, I'm out yea, but Selena Gomez she starred in that alongside Carla Sophia Gascon, so some resurface tweets of Carla's have come up. There was one from twenty twenty two where she commented on the rumored feud between Selena Gomez and Haley Bieber and she said quote, She's a rich rat who plays the poor B word whenever she can and will never stop bothering her ex boyfriend and his wife.
Speaker 4: Yikes.
Speaker 2: Woad her to say that, Look, I don't know, but that was her opinion. Some other posts were also dug up where she talked about Muslims and know she had things to say about George Floyd, so people were coming for her. As of now, her ex account is deactivated, but she is trying hard to save face. She issued an apology through Netflix, and yesterday she was on CNN for about an hour for an hour long interview where she was like crying about how she is not this person and not racist, and she was apologizing but that her things were taken out of context, misconstrued a little bit.
Speaker 5: How that doesn't seem to be how do you how does that get miss construed under a rich rat?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Glad she's apologizing, So he is apologizing, but it's also acknowledgized.
Speaker 5: As long as she's acknologizing as well.
Speaker 4: You do first, Yeah, that's the first step.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Did he was hospitalized? If anyone gives a part, do you give a part?
Speaker 5: I mean why, Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Was admitted to the hospital. That's not no, no, no, that'd be a much better story.
Speaker 2: But now he was taken to a Brooklyn hospital from the detention center that he's being held at because his knee was hurting. His knee was bothering him, so we had to go get an MRI. I guess he has a history of knee issues.
Speaker 5: I don't want you don't get to go for an MRI if you're in prison and your you know your m c L starts aching a little bit, I don't. I mean, I know prisons have lightning fast white find better air conditioning to my own house, But would they get to go have an MRI whenever they're feeling a little something on a meniscus.
Speaker 4: I feel like it wants to be like a serious health issue to be able to go out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you tough medical care or you have to.
Speaker 4: Be like in severe pain.
Speaker 5: Like someone has to have slashed your acl with a shank and then fine, let him have the MRI. But you don't. You've twisted your precious little knee. Walk into the cafeteria like what, you don't get an MRI. I've never had an MR in my life, and I've got a bevy of injuries that I'd love for the doctor to take a look at and see what the hell's in there? And did he's like sauntering down to get an MRI. Yeah, no, it doesn't work like that. You're in prison or he's not in prison, but you know he's you know what I mean? Yeah, we know it's been held. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, so there's.
Speaker 5: That, Graham, What do you have interesting? All right? The Utah Hockey Club, if you don't recall, thats the newest NHL team and they are still looking for a name. Now. They've narrowed it down to three finalists. And here's what the three finalists were. The Utah Wasatch, which apparently is a mountain range right there in Utah, and then they had the Utah Mammoth, right, and then they had the Utah Hockey Club that was gonna be an option as well. Okay, now those are three funds. Then everybody said, who whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. We don't really like what such, we'd like Outlaws instead. So now the three finalists are Outlaws, Utah Hockey Club, and the Utah Mammoth. And everyone's like, okay, those are great, But what happened to the Utah Yeties Yetti's is what everybody wanted. That was the fan favorite, and they looked into it, and the team had that as a finalist, and then they decided it's actually a trade bit of a trademark issue there with the Yeti cooler company, they own the Yeti and there could be some confusion there, So we can't have the Utah Yetties. What do you guys like? Utah Mammoth, Utah Hockey Club, Utah Outlaws.
Speaker 4: Now that Yeti's off the table, I think I'm going Mammoth.
Speaker 5: I think I'm going Mammoth too. Outlaws nothing else too.
Speaker 4: Although Mammoth would have the cool.
Speaker 5: Mascot, the Utah Yetti that would I know?
Speaker 4: That was my favorite?
Speaker 5: Squat around on the table.
Speaker 4: That's so stupid.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 4: Why is hockey club even an option?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Some people like that stuff because it's kind of like European soccer. Sounds like that.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, I'm not here for it anything else, Graham.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really quick shout out to anybody that is staying home and not going to work today. Today is National Day Without an Immigrant, a day without immigrants today, So there are a lot of places you may see, restaurants and other places in the Bay Area not open today as part of a nationwide protest due to obviously we can't get into a lot of the politics of things on this show. But while we see you and we stay with you, guys, and if you decide not to go to work today, I applaud you because that message needs to get sent and I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Something we do every Monday on the JV Show it is our Photos from Home. We bring a picture from the weekend and you can always check these out on our Instagram.
Speaker 4: Again, it's morning show, so you can go now and check them out. Mine is from the little celebration I had on Saturday.
Speaker 5: A gallantine How did you make this many friends such short notice?
Speaker 4: All family? Well, two friends, two friends the rest of his family. There's a lot of girls in my family and I don't have a lot of friends, so you know.
Speaker 5: And the balloon sign on the wall it says Gallantine's Gang. Yeah is that what that says? Okay? I like that, And then I'm zooming in on the struggle plates of food? What was served at Gallentin's. I'm joking. What was what was on the menu for Gallentines?
Speaker 4: Well, the main thing was like.
Speaker 2: Pasta, but everybody brought something. There was like, uh pizza, like pizza shaped roses. We had a lot of sharcucci chocolate covered strawberries. There was like a Bruce schetta.
Speaker 5: I ordered the pasta. Oh got it. So it was a Galentine's a Galatine's Gang pot luck. Yeah, and everybody had a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anybody get overserved and cry about them not having an actual Valentine? No, oh, just wondering.
Speaker 2: I don't think there was any single people. Oh yeah, my mom and my sister that was it. And your daughter and my daughter both of them. When's a baby, I'd be weird of she had a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: That's a good point, all right. Mine's a picture of my dog Hambone. We finally, you guys, finally got a king size mattress. My wife and I have been we've had a queen size mattress this entire time, and we are just I don't know how we've lasted this many years of marriage with a sixty five pound golden retriever in there with us as well. And this is Hambone trying out the brand new mattress and she's it's given her. She put her stamp at her paw of approval on it.
Speaker 2: She likes it, saying that she's happy again because last week we talked about Hambone being depressed moving into the new house.
Speaker 5: Look at that dog. She's happy as can be.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe this is what she needed.
Speaker 5: I think I've noticed about sleeping in a king sized bed. And again this is this is new to my wife and I. We've always been just kind of squeezed in there. Is that my wife still sleeps like a pencil on one edge of the bed, right on the edge, because I was out of necessity, you know, there's not enough room. And I still sleep like a pencil on the other end edge of the bed. We're just now farther apart. It's like, hello over there, are you over there, and that's just because that's what we're used to. And then I look over like last night, I look over there and handbone has now she takes up more space, she's just spread out any direction in the middle. So it thus far it is only benefiting one person or one creature.
Speaker 8: And that's my that's okay, mine is. I did some retail therapy over the weekend. This is me at Marshall's. If even just one person tells me to go back and get this pink purse, somebody please stanm me or something, I will go back and.
Speaker 5: Just tried it on and then you walked out of there.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I mean I did buy another one, but but I wanted to both and I didn't. But if you know, one person convinces me that I should go back to get it, then I will. Because juicing the tour is back apparently by the yes, thank you Selena.
Speaker 4: Oh I forgot the r and I'm just kid.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, careful really quick.
Speaker 2: This divorce attorney is weighing in on the three specific industries.
Speaker 4: That have the lowest cheaters.
Speaker 2: Okay, and this is you know, just just in her time of expertise, just being a divorce attorney. She said that accountants tend to not cheat. Really, pharmacists and farmers the least likely to cheat on their spouses.
Speaker 5: I mean farmers, I understand, just lack of options. Are they hooking up with their sheep and the animals?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, But does that count as cheating?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. But accounts and pharmacists, I mean.
Speaker 9: Pharmacists encounter a lot of pians.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that the accountant part makes sense.
Speaker 5: Does it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like they tend to go out and like they're not out cheating or doing anything fun. They're just crunching numbers all the time and just do math problems just.
Speaker 5: Like they're just they're they're idea. It was just like math, calculating and stuff. Yeah, calculating things.
Speaker 4: Pharmacists.
Speaker 10: No pharmacists.
Speaker 9: That's a little red flag dinged right there when he said pharmaca.
Speaker 2: Because any anyone in the health industry learn they're all hooking up with each other.
Speaker 5: I've seen raised anatomy. They they're all hooking up.
Speaker 2: And then on the other end, She had a previous post about her top five lineup of chronic cheaters and these are pilots flight attendants, military men, bartenders and firefighters.
Speaker 9: Bartenders on all counts that.
Speaker 5: I think that was a pretty accurate list right there. They nailed that. Although they forgot about all the people in the medical field, they're all hooking upablished
Speaker 1: That the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine