Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there. And if you're watching on YouTube or x or if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're watching the replay, welcome to the show. Thanks for joining us. Really appreciate it. All of my social media links are in the description. Also links to watch my documentaries JFKX and A Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime and to Be are also in the description. I'm still in the process of making my upcoming documentary, Psychic Agent. This bad Boy's taking a lot of time because every single day we're learning more about the Gate programs, and what I put together last night is shocking, like mind blowing stuff. You know. As a researcher, it's always a nice treat when things kind of all fit together and you discover something new leads you to something else. But the entire story keeps unraveling and unraveling, and I'm doing my best to get it all together in the most understandable way possible. And it's a lot, trust me, but it's going to be worth it because I believe that what I am uncovering is the story of the decade. Also, moving has put a hold on some of the work that I've been doing. But I hope you guys enjoy the new setup back here. Hopefully the audio sounds okay. I haven't had time to really test it. I can make arrangements and figure out where I want to put this banner, but I can change it and evolve it over time, just like how our reality is changing and evolving every day and new stuff gets revealed. And here to talk with us about the coming changes is David Dubaian, the creator of ADP twenty thirty channel on YouTube, discussing energetic changes on Earth as the Sun repeats this four hundred year cycle of low activity, affecting global crop production, the economy, and everyone on our planet, with a timeline with what you can expect from now to twenty thirty. David Dubai, welcome.
Speaker 2: Back to the show, Thank you, and beyond twenty thirty because I planned to still be around in twenty thirty one and twenty thirty two. I think that Race by Giants large banner in the back. If we put a bunch of baby harp seal pelts in there and then wrap ourselves. We could protect ourselves from the Arctic cold. Just wanted to be politically incorrect right off the bat. Why not, they're gonna be shadow banning talking about Grand solar minima as well. Just add another layer in the cake there forbidden topics.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think that these record breaking cold fronts and storms that are currently happening across the US as a part of like a cyclical cycle. I mean, some parts of the UAU in the Midwest and the East Coast haven't had temperatures this low and nearly when it was some of the cold like early nineteen hundreds. Is this due to the grand solar minimum where things are actually getting colder, not warmer, when they've you know, essentially been das lighting us into believing in global warming and how everything's heating up.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the age old question that I wish we had all answers for. So the records go back to the eighteen eighties, and that's the official beginning of what you consider the official temperature records. So when you look at these records broke and they broke it back to eighteen eighty eight, eighteen eighty three, eighteen eighty seven. I want the records going back to sixteen fifty. I want the records going back to thirteen hundred and twenty eight Y. I want the records at eight hundred and twelve AD. I want the records from five thirty five AD. We get these proxy data temperature sets blow anything away that we have on established science on how they can recalculate temperature based on like rainfall patterns, different types of isotopes that are within rocks or stalagtites, or pollen count in lake core drilling sediments. You know, how much extra pollen was blown in the air and landed in the water and sunk to the bottom that they find undisturbed lakes. They can go back, you know, a couple thousand years. If there's more plants, it's warmer. If there's less plants in this certain type of pollen, then there's less of that. A mistemperture cooled tree rings. You know, you can go back three four hundred years, some trees two thousand years. A lot of stuff's been buried in disasters that were calculated to a certain year, and they could find, you know, five hundred year old trees that were ripped up in that disaster, and if they know what it was, they can you know, trace things back at a few years. The temperatures we're seeing right now, in the grand context of things, they're nothing. We talk go through ice ages and come back out again. What we're seeing now is that's a rounding era in an ice age, right. So, I mean it depends on what kind of length of time you're looking at, and who has the information about the cycles recurring and how these temperatures really ebb and flow. We have good data back to the early eighteen hundreds, We've got mediocre data back you know. Further, depending on what types of research and associated sciences you want to overlap on that. So is it related directly to this? You can't really ping one single event on a grander mechanism. Could it show you something maybe trending toward it? Possibly? I would err on the side of a depleting magnetic field in addition to magnetic punch through and re establishment, knocking the polar air masses off continuously now as an energetic influence. That's where I would leave it. Let's take it everyone there. I mean, well, what we're seeing is a new magnetic establishment, a new north pole trying to be established that doesn't have enough frequency and intensity to re establish a magnetic pole, not geophysical, geomagnetic, but it's trying to and when it does and those electrified currents comes in, that's what's causing these sudden stratospric warming events and knocking the polar vortex off. The battle of the polls is upon us.
Speaker 1: Just and I kind of want to go gloves off right now because some of this stuff is completely ridiculous that people don't understand how global warming predictions have been made for the past fifty years. I want everyone right now to type into Google or whatever search engine you use, or even into your GPT and just type in how do scientists predict global warming? Okay, and just take a look, and right here you'll see that how do we predict climate change? Okay?
Speaker 2: To explore let me let me interrupt. If I could interrupt, it's how much funding they're receiving to say that climate change exists, because if they say it exists, they get funding the following years. So I would say it's determinant upon the dollar amount received in grants to say that global warming exists. That's my answer. I'd like to see yours.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I agree with that too. But to explore and predict how climate change will change, researchers create computer models of the real world. Okay, so it's a computer simulation model. Okay. So a bunch of scientists and engineers put together a computer simulation model with a bunch of data, and the computer spits off the predictions. It's a damn computer simulation, Dave. When it says model or models, that means computer simulation. Okay. And this is very important to understand because it doesn't mean that the model is correct or even true, because it can only work within the information that's fed into it. And once you understand that the entire global warming narrative has been based upon computer simulation models, things start to make sense. Go to any website about global warming, go to NASA's website. It'll tell you the exact same thing, that global warming is based off of computer simulation models. And you can even take this a step further into COVID or into cancer predictions. Okay, type this into Google right now. Actually, let's just do this ourselves here, I'd let me get this off of the screen. Okay, let's type into Google. How do we predict the rate of cancer increasing in the coming years. Okay. Scientists predict increasing cancer rates by analyzing demographic shifts, aging and growing population, lifestyle factors, obesity, diet and smoking, and cancer registries. Models project seventy seven percent increase in new cases by twenty fifty. This is the key term right here. Models Models mean a computer simulation. Okay. And once you understand that all of this stuff is done through computer simulations, okay, you can and how scientists predict anything is all through computer simulation. Here, let's do one even better. Here, let's go to Let's go to Phiser's website Mathematical sandbox how quantitative systems pharmacologe you steer safer and faster drug development. Okay, So then if you scroll down your predicting patient outcomes from the onset. Quantitative systems pharmacology is a high tech branch of biomedical research that aids drug development from discovery through clinical trials and beyond. In this field, scientists build mathematical models to simulate interactions among medications and their targets. Okay, it's a computer simulation model. This is how Phizer tests its medications is computer simulation models and It pisses me off that people don't understand this. I know you remember Event to a one tabletop exercise Dave that was done by the Gates Foundation a few months before COVID hit in twenty twenty to simulate how the public would react to a global pandemic. That was also a computer simulation model, and that one was just a tip of the iceberg. This is how every company, organization, government, and scientists did their information is through computer simulation models. My rant's over.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well, I'm just wondering, without the model and Event two to one, how closely it replicated the outcome of how people behaved on the planet during that time, or you know, you know, at the end of the model run, they had to have known that there would have been a pushback effect where people would have seen through the illusions said hey, enough's enough. These guys are asking too much. Now there's never going back to normal. You're just disrupting the lives, like to the uber, Now this isn't gonna work anymore, Like it doesn't make sense, Like that had to have been built in the model too. I'm wondering how closely it ran with that until the disruptive phase where they knew they had to turn it off because it wouldn't it would generate too much social unrest of people pushing back against their policies that they just said, Okay, it's over, everybody go back to normal again. We're all good bye. Thanks for the data.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just unbelievable that this is the way that everything is ran and you can do this with anything. Type anything into Google and how science scientists predict whatever. This is how they do it.
Speaker 2: This is how we do it. Get this is how scientists do it.
Speaker 1: I had to get that off my chunt. I've been holding onto that one for a long time. Dave yet me too.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting to dance for a long time. I'm glad I could you know, let a little let a little loose here on the on the show. And there's another virus that's coming out of India that now they're starting to clamp down in airports across Thailand and Lao and Malaysia as of today and Singapore if you haven't read, I forget the name of it. Came out of India as some kind of animal came jumped into a human or whatever. Now they're starting to not lock the airports like they did before, but they're setting up all these screeners and all these kinds of crazy things like they didn't in the beginning of COVID. It's starting again, but it's see in Southeast Asia as of two day, so the airports are being frightened and paralyzed. Expect delays because you're gonna have to go through extra health screening. I kid you not. It's begun again. I forget the name of it. It specifically started in India this time.
Speaker 1: Well, there seems like there's a new one every couple of months around flu season. Whenever winter hits too, there's something new. I mean, how many variations of COVID do we have? We had like five or six different variations that all happened back to back to back to back. There's the delta, the beta, theta, Like.
Speaker 2: What and how easily were people led to see that fear factor too? Again, if you're looking into long term climate variability and you understand that crops are going to be lost up to twenty thirty percent lower yields globally than we have now, it becomes simple math, like how much do we have in the warehouses and silos and barges and grain storage along like riverbanks or whatever. How much are we going to produce every year? And then there's that Okay, we're going to produce this. Oh that's ten percent less than we did. Okay, we got to dig into ten percent of the carryover stocks or ten percent of the of the you know, like the warehouse stocks. Okay, well, how much of that do we have left? Cause I have been following this since like about twenty twelve, and I remember that when the World Grain Assessment from the USDA will come out, we were around seven hundred and fifty million tons of grain. Now we sit at around two hundred and fifty million tons of storable grain or carryover stocks. Do the simple math on that. That was, you know, a little over twelve years ago, thirteen years ago. So if we're at that rate and the declining crop yields are really starting to kick in now, you know, you might be told in the American news, oh we got lots of grain. Oh yeah, we do, because a lot of people stopped importing from America. So we're sitting on piles of it here. But I side of the rest of the world and it's not like that prices are higher. There's disruptions outside of where we sit. Why do you think China is scrambling so much to go get grain anywhere and everywhere they can. Well, they understood through history that these four hundred year lows in solar activity disrupt tremendously their production of grains. That's why the dynasties collapsed. So now they're in the modern era where they can go buy it, get it traded, do whatever they you know, and give the loans out, do whatever, give us the grains. But it's tight out in the rest of the world. It's surplus here because nobody wants our grains because of this tip for tat trade thing. So it might appear as if in America we got a lot of extra, but are we going to be able to hold that and keep it for twenty years in a silo if nobody wants to buy it. Nope. Carryover stocks are only good for a couple of years past and then once they get past that they get downgraded into like animal feed that sort of thing. Generally, human consumed grains are in the same year or the following year. So if we're continuing declining, it yields and then the big bread baskets of the world like Ukraine that took thirty million tons of actual real production offline. So Africans were scrambling for where they're going to import grains from because their predominant export market from Ukraine was down to Africa. So now Africa is like out on the world market. So there's a thirty million ton minus from the two hundred and fifty million tons we already had. Plus the declines are coming in. We got all the you know, trading bargains with all the fertilizers, the herb sides, pesticides that are not manufactured in America, and you start to look around the imbalance is occurring currently. If you were modeling this out, you would scratch your head and say, hmm, I wonder when we really need to wait to tell people. Because I was super clean after doing the research and speaking with all those experts that were like one hundred x above me, understanding all of this for those years on end doing end interviews and reading you know, tent doing like you do, like ten thousand hours of research to understand what this thing is and how it is going to affect us. Here came to the conclusion that well, you know, maybe you wouldn't want to tell everybody because they're going to panic in advance. But at some point we're going to come to that rollover period. And you know, and I kept saying, okay, just on like a fifty thousand foot view napkin math, prices are going to go double, and then they're going to go triple. And at some point they're going to get into the runaway where you're spending a huge amount of money on food and basics, and it's going to disrupt the economy, and that in itself will disrupt happiness or harmoniousness how they turned it in China, and that would set off a whole you know, chain of events and uh, you know, you get the political you get the population migration, and the economy heading into you know, greatly inflated prices. And I was saying, you're going to look for a two to three x increase in food prices, and sure enough, we sit here today. I would challenge anybody, I'd go back to twenty thirteen to fourteen and look at what your grocery bill was compared to today. This is going to continue into the future the same It's not going to pull back to like twenty thirteen prices again. We're just going to continue to go up and up and up, and the more than a dollar de values and they'll higher the price of all the precures, metals, go and all the commodities, coppers, zinc, whatever, you never name anything, it's going up. And the food prices. I really believe this is the last year they can control the food prices, because if the COMEX can't control the silver price, and they're not gonna be able to control the gold price anymore, which is the entire base of the monetary system globally, they were not gonna be able to press that on paper anymore. Do you think they're gonna be able to suppress the price of say corn and soy on an international market. I'm gonna say no way. COMEX is gonna have difficulty holding through the next six months or year of even holding together silver not only pricing, but delivery. And once Humpty dumpty breaks, it breaks, it ain't coming back together. And I would imagine that the suppression of grain prices is also going to get let loose, and on the real world market, you know, grain prices should be substantially higher than they are today, which rolls back into where's the farm financing come if we come into an economic contagion event, Because an enormous amount of our grains grown in America are subsidized to the hilt. You know, so much money goes to these farmers, which I love that we can still produce food here. But if there was some sort of disruption in the government providing that service, your grains would easily double plus maybe even to be tripled, just for them to come to the break even point. You realize the amount of inputs farmers need to go. They're getting upwards at three to four dollars just for corn, you know, and you look at that, you'd have to actually add that price on top of what it is now, and that would be at least more than double the price. I'm not sure exactly what it is today. I don't haven't been following the grain markets exactly minute by minute like I am on the metal markets. More or less, metals markets come first, everything else moves after that. They've been pressing down metals and grains and everything for so long, but now the CAP's getting let loose, so that pressure valve is no longer contained. So what would a doubling of like warehouse grains do to the end price of you getting something out of the supermarket is the question. And that's where we sit right this second well, which was all all you know forecasts, not through using computer models, using history as a crystal ball into the future, because I believe historical records far more than I do anything now writer, if you were able to look up GISP two ice core data set, this used to be the gold stander. This is the Greenland ice core datus that they before global warming really got kicked into high gear. It's called the GIS two your GISP, that's a Greenland Ice Survey Project two GISP two ice core temperature reconstruction last ten thousand years. This was the unequivocal gold standard nothing that they reconstructed the entire temperature from the exit out of the younger dryest era by using Greenland and then equivalently Antarctic ice cores and what they found in Antarctica they stopped drilling, or did they, But they ended up bumping into a bunch of stuff under the ice there, and that could be a whole different show. But anyway, we'll keep it just on this here GISP two ice core data set last ten thousand years of temperature, and what it showed was it was far warmer eight thousand years, and they had a subsequent drop off in temperature. They call it eight point two k or years prior cooling event, Manolan warming, Roman warming, Medieval Holocene climate, optimal warming, and we are subsequently dropping off. We're cooler today than we were in several chapters of history going back to the last twelve thousand years. Now, that was cool and everything was good with it until we started to need the excuse of global warming. Then that data set got totally thrown out. I think it was the IPCC's second report that they quit using that chart and data. In the beginning they did. They were trying to prove something, but it disproved what they were trying to prove. So that got thrown out with the baby in the bathwater, whole thing, a whole tub. It just got tossed out of the fiftieth floor, all of it. So what were they trying to mask? Well, if you understand, history leaves a lot of clues of rises and falls of empires, rises and falls of civilization, kingdoms, fiftoms emperors. Then you're just like, well, what caused that? That's not a computer model, that's what happened. Now you can't really model anything. And I think this is very important to go into as well models computer models. If you were going to run a computer model of our climate, you would have to take into consideration every square meter on the planet of atmosphere and ocean as well, Like you would have to do every square meter of ocean surface temperatures and then go down let's say a couple of one hundred meters or four to five hundred feet down, And there's no way you can model that in real time and tell me that you know every temperature of everything with the knock on effect to the next thing, like every butterfly effect mapped out by the square meter. I'll live in degener say square kilometer square mile six foot all the way up to like say eighty thousand feet, every square mile mapped in real time, every square mile of the ocean surface. Then you'd have to start to get real granular and cut it down like six you know, six inches below foot below, because the water temperature drops much more precipitously off into the cooler than air temperatures do, right, Like, you'd have to get down to that kind of granular modeling to really get some sort of analysis on this thing. They're nowhere even close. They're not even remotely. I mean, it's absurd to think that you can model the climate on having a couple of temperature stations every few miles away only on the ground surface, and you're putting them in the cities. It's a few like rural stations left. But then that's supposed to be a homogenous like there's a whole bunch of areas across the ocean. They don't even have buoys out there to measure temperature. They just estimate it based on the things around it, and they just like color it in whatever color they think it should be for this month. To try to push the agenda, because you've got to realize this all moves to in the end here ultimate control of tracking and tracing. You might have to say, why are they doing it now? Well, they want to know where every grain of every I should say grain of grains is going. They want to know where every kernel of wheat is inbound or outbound from. They want to know the consumption. They want to know what you're consuming, what they're going to allow you to consume. Can you imagine the global food production drops thirty percent, there's going to be rationing, and they're going to want to know where the food is. The food's going to be the most valuable thing. So if you already have a mechanism in place to track the food from the field, that's going to be the first thing. And then we've already set that up over the last thirty years or so, and now it's coming into the human consumption domain of what you're going to be allowed to consume or not. I don't know if they're really going to try to give everybody food equally. I think it's just going to be you're on your own. And that's why I'm so heavily into not prepping in terms of like oh the grid down for the rest of your life kind of thing, but just supplementary into your daily needs, like make that a habit of life. Like you have to think as if the entire system of centralized delivery is just going to fail and food, water, secure, medicine. You're living a pioneering lifestyle in addition to the high tech you're kind of in that blended middle there. So it's all about the food, always has been, always will be. And they do these tricksters are trying to say it's about CO two and it's not. Did you find that ice court at a set?
Speaker 1: I've been looking for it and there's a bunch of fact checked ones that are seeing the opposite, and then there's like all the it's just difficult to find one.
Speaker 2: If you can find a Lincoln, just certainly share the screen like you did before on a Google and just put in GISP two ten thousand year temperature reconstruction. I will point the one out to you. That's the true one, the original one. Doctor Lapie was also on that. You might see something where says Lapie on the bottom l APPI. But there was a These were the top notch, top of the field scientists that had put this together, and it was a collaboration of them from multiple nations drilling the cores, putting together they found all the volcanic eruption where that lined up with previous accounts of youreruptions because at last left ash layers in there were commentary debris trails coming through. Yeah, can you go into that, go into the images.
Speaker 1: On that images. Got it?
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go top left, right there with the red. Yeah, that's it right there.
Speaker 1: That's probably the one, the one that I was looking for about. It couldn't on any link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're really difficult to find on websites. You have to go right up to the images because they are obscuring this information and what's considered like a regular website. So everyone of those spikes up that you see, that's a red spike upward. That's a spike up in temperature. We're only in the modern era in say the far right where the blue is, say last three hundred years, when we even had steam engines to deal with. So I would like you to explain how we had these up and downs in temperature. The eight point two k event is what you can see that really deep drop off off the left side of the chart there, But what subsequently caused those temperatures to rise too far above where they sit today? And this chart was the gold standard that was there to show what human history was in terms of why things collapsed in the past, and because it disproved what the new CO two was trying to tell you. In the way it works is like CO two drives climate it's warmer now than ever. But this is the very best set they had from you know, the beginning of ice core drilling was this. They could reconstruct it by seeing the CO two in it, and the CO two levels were actually lower when the temperature was warmer in all of these spike events. So that disproved right there, and they're like, oh, we can't. I mean the CO two is way alone and it was warmer than that. Way, we can't that excuse everybody, even a kindergartener will see through it.
Speaker 1: That's my yes, right, because they're blaming CO two highest CO two levels on global warming. But if it was lower whenever it was hotter, then it doesn't make any sense. The whole thing falls apart.
Speaker 2: Are you able to wind that out there on the chart there? Can you make it a little bit wider screen? Are you unable to? Yeah? I know some of it's tricky with the image.
Speaker 1: When I click on it and go to this fact check thing.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to go right click, opening a new tab, and then share that tab. They got all the tricks, man, they're trying to stop you from finding this different information. And I'll tell you a story I was running through Grok, and I was asking GROC. I was saying, hey, man, I'm completely shadow band everywhere. Why is that? And he got into or it did. It was like, well, you're sharing things that might not be exactly factual. They're factual, but they're not exactly factual like they should be factual today. And I'm like, what the hell does that mean. He's like, well, this data set here, it's a regional data set. It's only good for Greenland. I'm like, bro, this thing was used to show global temperatures for like thirty plus years. Come on now. And he's like, well, it's a regional thing. And then I showed them all these other charts of these regional like the Northern End Glynn or the English temperatures. That's the longest running data set in all of our temperature records, goes back to the middle sixteen hundreds from England. That and then was it what Grox say to me, Well, that's a regional okay. And then I showed them one from New Zealand. I show the one from America. I showed them one from Germany, showed them one from over in China. And then he kept saying, well, the regional regional regional. I'm like, well, how many regionals does it take to make a global and the answer was, well, it's just regional. And again, even the AI engines are built in to try to dissuade you from connecting on these small dots apart. Yeah, so anybody that's out there looking that you can look this up as a GISP two. Now, the ones in Antarctica also have their own data sets too that are very similar to this. But there was a disruption in their drill core or their core drilling, and nobody can really explain why they just kind of stopped doing it down there. I'm sure you have more information about that than I do. But wherever you look, you can look at the Antarctic ice core drilling data as well. A little bit deeper inca. But for some reason, ice is supposed to be so much thicker down there, but they never really got to the bottom like they should have. And I'm just asking why, like why didn't why didn't you guys reach rock layer down there? What did you touch or see or experience that made you stop drilling down there? That was the whole question about their drilling on some of the stations, was like why'd you stop. I thought the thing about science was to keep going, keep going. I thought you were going to hit bedrocks somewhere down there and prove that the world was this, that or the other. And they just locked it up, threw away the key, never to go drilling another core down there. Man. I don't know what happened, but.
Speaker 1: Well, according to this Reader's Digest Antarctica edition, there is a two hundred and sixty square kilometers one hundred square miles that has lakes, lush forest greenery in the middle of Antarctica. In this readers Here's that came out in I think around two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Oh that recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, it's somewhere here. But I think that that is the real mystery of Antarctica is that there's a one hundred square miles of lush greenery, lush forests and lakes in the center of Antarctica, and they don't know why, they don't know how, and they've been studying it for a long time. I mean, on a supposedly frozen continent. Further, it to be one hundred square miles of lush greenery and forested areas and trees and Lakes is an anomaly, right.
Speaker 2: The only two possibilities I could think that would make sense for that is a magnetic field line has established itself for an incredibly long time highly electrified that raised temperatures in that area, or there is a volcanic breakthrough that allows heat to escape through that on multiple areas. Or perhaps the magnetic field line caused the volcanic breakthroughs, and those two are intertwined to allow a heated spot to exist within the ice that has some sort of barrier around it because the positive pressure coming out can push away that cold air. Those neutrinos coming out of there too, is a whole other thing that you know, this intense neutrino emission coming out doesn't make sense either unless there's some energy source down there, so you start to look at it, you know. Admiral Bird, I do believe, also talked about that on a couple of reconnaissance flights. Several pilots that had talked about seeing this green area, So it didn't surprise me. It's not the first one.
Speaker 1: Way that was connected to the Admoral Bird operation high Jump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's only one of many, you know, that's probably the most famous, but you know, there's been others.
Speaker 1: The readers is actually from nineteen ninety, so I was wrong from two thousand and three. But that is connected. That paragraph that I just read from there is connected to the operation High drump Admoral Bird. That was a big discovery that they found in Antarctica, was this one hundred square miles of lush greenery and forest.
Speaker 2: Now, if I could throw another thing out there about that related directly to this. When we get into a more we can magnetic field, we get more cosmic rays come in. These cosmic rays energetic particles, they excite these different types of magma chambers. It depends what the magma is comprised of, what it's made of. So it's made of silica, which everybody knows silica, you know, crystals, this sort of thing, it's called silica rich magma. When the cosmic rays come in, it gets excited for some reason that on that specific type of magma has like an amplified effect above any other types of you know, liquid rock magma in our Earth's crust. Now all along, if you look at a map of Antarticle, you see that large peninsula out there, well underneath those ice shelves, the volcanic activity is just ramped up tremendously, and say the last five years more or less. It did start around ten twelve years ago, and it was getting warmer, and people are going to look at these punch throughs. They're starting to get like from beneath surface melting, not above surface, beneath the surface. Right, it was changing water currents because the warm water was circulating at a different speed than the cold water, and they started to get these gyres and different things happening. Icebergs will break off and they would just spin and like that doesn't make sense. They should be moving with the current, not spinning and just stuck there. And there was a huge amount of ice anomalies. And I'm not going to say just like more or less sea ice. I'm just talking about a part of an ice shelf will break off. It didn't behave remotely close to where they thought it would or how it would move after it broke off. Subsurface heating did that. So just remember warm water and cold water move the density is different and they move at different speed. So there's a lot of things in that, like cold air and warm air, foggy air or clear air. You know, you get all these different density differences in the way that things behave and move amongst themselves. So think about that for a second. What is going What are they seeing or finding as these areas of ice are melted from beneath Are they creating giant cavity and pockets? Because you got to think, Okay, so Greenland ice is, you know, a mile and a half thick. If you had a volcano that was beneath that and melting away for let's say a thousand years, but it was still colding off to the top to keep the roof of it always frozen, so that it'd be that boundary layer, that equilibrium point, Like how large could that cavern become heated from beneath the earth? And you gotta suspect that the same thing would be happening in Antarctica, And that's maybe the real positive pressure is coming because if that was an air filled void, it would push out under the path of least resistance, but it would have more pressure than just the ambient atmosphere around it, you know, because if it levorti vortices or you know Schauburger vortex principles, you can speed water up to make it spin faster by just putting it in a circular motion with the same with air. And you think like her or tornadoes spin slower, why do they spin so fast? Well, Schauburger principles. So that pressure difference could be the reason you have the green. But if the volcanoes are really kicking because of more cosmic rays because we have a weakened magnetic field, then what is being melted and shown down there? Because before they're finding you know, way back in the day when this is another thing that was when they were doing the initial ice core drilling, like they came into some areas that weren't really that deep, that were you know, a thousand feet deep, fifteen hundred feet deep, and they did hit bedrock, but they were finding you know, tropical fossils down there, things that were growing on the equator previously, right, So that's stunned them anyway, Like how in the what and the heck? Then we started to find all the same things in the Arctic as well as they started doing more research. But that's nothing because all the tales, all of the stories, all of the accounts tell us that this has happened through history, that somehow they just found like oh, there's our Well wait, if you would have look at the old tales going back some seven thousand or eight thousand years through most cultures, we've they've talked about this, the repeating cycle of when it does this. So that's your first history. I was going somewhere with the point, but I lost it, so back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that it's just very anomalous that on a you know, a supposedly frozen continent, you can have one hundred square and one hundred square miles is nothing to scoff at. That's a lot. That's a big amount of land that has lakes. And whenever they flew into this part, they actually landed on the lake. So the lake was big enough for a plane to land on the lake. That's a pretty big lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be. And it just backs up validation that other processes are at work, whether the greenery is there, whether there's cave melting from beneath, just the thing about the whole volcanic ranges in ridges inside all around the planet, anywhere there's silica ridge magma are just going off the hook. Like these slow eruptions like Christine and kill Away, which is starting to fountain off at Now. That's another one, like we're really starting to see a lot of effects now of these what we're previously wouldn't say dormant but slow oozing or barely or they would take decades off at a time, or they're barely a smidgen, you know, coming out, and now they're just roaring three thousand foot tall fountains of lava, when before it was barely eking out of the ground, you know, like pencil with just kind of creeping along there, and oh, there hadn't been any activity for two decades and then woosh to three thousand foot fountain. You know, something is really upticked in the last year too. Specifically that's causing a lot more pressure in the crust of earth to make these mud volcanoes. And also these slow moving eruptive events fountain out, not explosive, but founting events. The fountaining pressures are just fire hosing off, you know, they call it fire hose lava emissions. Well that just just you had some before, yeah, and they would be maybe three not three thousand feet tall. These latest emissions coming out of Kilauea. Some of these fountain hoses were coming out three thousand feet vertical. They burned the cameras. All around the rim of the crater where they had for observation posts got all covered in tufa. I'm sure you've seen those two. It was all blown away and the drying and hot, the heated lava drying as it turned into that, you know, sort of airborne form came down and covered all the cameras. I mean, there's an upjet going on tremendously. So be government. You're going to put in your continuity of government protocols for sure? What does that entail? Well, perhaps that's why the world is completely considered in most people's minds broken and fracturing further. But perhaps it's not. Perhaps that's a distraction. The supply chains were meant to redivert everything into government for continuity, and then just the average person's left for what they're left for, and the excuses will always have to be given why things aren't operating smoothly. So choose from You can almost put your you know, your hand in a hat and just pull out another piece of paper like Chinese fortune cookie. Okay, today we'll tell them it is. Oh, it's a trade dispute between China and America. Okay, this will be the one for this month, for these two months, that will explain away why you can't buy something like they used to be able to. Okay, two more months. They put their hand in another that okay, this time, what is it? It is? Oh, there's an oil disruption because okay, let's use that one for a little while. You know, they've got this hat full of different excuses that they pull out because you can't tell me that something's not not right at the moment, and you have to have youself why is it not? Everybody can sense it's different too. That would be an energetic difference, so you can feel it and you're on that sort of things like how many people do you talk to writer where they just feel like something's awesomething's different energetically.
Speaker 1: I can think of another excuse to the ever Green ship got stuck in the canal.
Speaker 2: The oh, we can on use that one for a week. We got to draw again real quick.
Speaker 1: A ship hit a bridge in Brooklyn, you know what I mean. Like, there's been so many of these over the past three to four years, and it seems like one is happening all the time. And you know, train, the train d Relman in Ohio. You know, it's like all this stuff and all the transportation is being hit. The submarine implosion, planes crashing, helicopter crashes, Kobe Bryant helicopter crash. That kind of kicked off the whole twenty twenty thing. It's really really strange, and we are now what do you think we should be on the lookout for in the next year's leading up to twenty thirty? What are you most worried about? You just mentioned in continuity of government and how that may be put in place. Is there any and we've been talking about food and stuff like that, is there anything else that people should be worried about before we get to that twenty thirty date. Because we all know about the Agenda twenty thirty, sustainable development plans, smart cities, surveillance state AI grids, own nothing and be happy stuff. But the question is that it really seems like that people don't necessarily have the answer for is how do we get to that point? Okay, how do we get to the point of everywhere's a smart city, We're all herded into these surveillance state AI grids, you know, and owning nothing and being happy, right, something has to happen in order for that type of draconian totalitarian reality to take place. Or do you think it's going to be a slow rollout like it kind of has been moving and operating with sort of big jumps you're in there. Do you think it's going to continue like that, the slow rollout with the big jumps every ten to fifteen years, maybe even twenty years in between.
Speaker 2: Incrementalism is not incrementalism anymore. They've sort of soft drip trained us to incrementalism is now a five minute jump, a ten minute jump, a thirty minute, a one hour jump, and you accepted that wottle have been a one minute to the next one minute equivalent move in whatever it is that you're following. Now it's like one equals one hour, like a sixty x increase, you know, and it's going to be like this, and you know it's nothing to be You don't have to be worried about it. It's just to be aware of it so you can protect your I mean sitting around with high quarters all levels because you're worried about everything all day. That's not helpful for anybody. But you do need to be aware of the changing environment. Around you, and it would stem back to why is it changing? It would be my first thing. And once you can get the Rubik's cube solved on that and you get the why, like you mentioned in the beginning of the show, like once you unlock that one grand piece that brings you to the next Rubik's cube to start on the why is that whole cycles in time collapse of food production, and then it just comes. You've heard this saying a million times, like hungry people are angry people. That's the main number one thing that has collapsed governments through history is just lack of food. It's really not a magical anything. It's just they couldn't feed the people, and people who can't get fed get angry. They might start amongst themselves first fighting, but eventually they find their way looking up, not laterally at each other as the thing to fight, which our news media is great laterally, go get them, Go get them. They never want you to look up, do they, But looking up hungry people look up. They don't look laterally. This is the thing that every time I would encourage you anywhere in history, unless it was a commentary impact or some sort of like massive tidal wave disaster generally, if it's not a natural cataclysmic event like let's say one of the biggest volcanic eruptions that you can remember, POMPEII or something. If it's not that kind of wipeout, it's always food. Food leads to everything else. It leads to the economic collapse, it leads to the population migration, it leads to the overthrow of the governments, it leads to the pitchforks coming out. So if you knew that was coming because of a disruptive, just natural cycle that does this every four hundred years, just more powerful ones every two thousand years, if you just knew that was then that was the cycle that just drives through history. Great year, we go to twelve of those, we roll through the zodiac, boom back at it again, takes four of those great years. We're in an ice age cycle. Like once you understand the cyclicity of it all, and I do want you to step back and take that wide view of interglacial glacial on one hundred thousand year timeframe, that is a known cycle for millions of years it happens, and we are in this ten thousand years of warmth that is quickly ending you know global warm clo. I would say, we oh no, because we have so so much CO two, We're gonna stave off glaciation. I'm like, that's obliquity things we have nothing to do with on it. But that has berkeling currents rolling into our star firing it off in its plasmasphere. That has nothing to do with us. I don't care how you make this planet. When that star, that yellow thing to the left, decides to do something differently in terms of output, we have nothing to say about it. But there's a cycle within that too. Now, once you start to know these cycles, then that's where you get back into that Rubi's cube got solved. Like it's all based on solar activity and the ability to grow food, and then that's kind of the base thing. Oh wow, I figured that out. Okay, only took me ten years, and you know, all those interviews and all those other people to put this together and then doing a bunch of research, and you know, like you do, you go out and do a huge amount of research and eventually you click on something. You know, like that leads to the next thing. What's the next thing? How are you going to control the populacet once you know that this cycle has started and it's intensifying. Now, you can throw a million excuses at the wall here and then eventually like those aren't going to work because people with their own eyes, they're going to see it. And then what then You're gonna have to do what you just describe. You're gonna have to start to control the people with an iron fist. Like the awareness phase of this whole transition is where we sit right now. People are becoming very aware. Energetic changes are coming. People's minds are firing off information differently, but at the same time they're noticing that these food prices they're never coming down. Our economy is shifting into something hyperinflative. And the governments are also very very aware, much more than you think they are, about every single minute, microscopic change. That's what they're modeling. They're modeling the changes of the awareness of humanity until that becomes a problem where there's safety becomes a problem. All based on these cycles, and once you frame that in there, then you just look for, Okay, where's the start point. Okay, will it be super strong in the beginning or will it be sort of a gradual like you say, a gradualism incrementalism in terms of amplifying, like how much stronger is it going to get? Like through known history, how fast did these things onset and how strong did they get? And how quickly did they get strong enough to upset the apple cart, well, actually the grain cart, and then you start to look at it and then you know, you just piece it together through history. Now, what is unknown currently, at least through a lot of people I talk with, is the duration of the cycle that we're dealing with. Is it a regular four hundred year cycle or is it a two thousand year cycle, or is it something larger that's stepping us off into the first step down into the next glaciation? Like you got these different levels and more powerful cycles within cycles. So that's the unknown right now, is where do we sit in terms of overall time scape of the cycle. But one thing's for sure, these things that you're being fed in your mind that we're going to move to perhaps will never morph, metamorphize or crystallize into our reality. They're meant to keep you inactive and scared, non productive in order for government to prepare for these changes, and then they'll just lock up Noah's Ark and see y'all later. That was all a big old giant mind operation. We're never gonna get these cities. We could never build them in time. We don't have enough resources. Shit, this is another fact for anybody, the amount of data centers they want to build. Forget the AI cities. We're gonna forget this. We're super We're just way back at the baby footprint here of like building out the data centers. To even run all this, we have to mind more copper in the next twenty years than we've mined in all of human history combined in the last ten thousand. In the next twenty years. That's simple math. Simple math that's not gonna work. So then it makes you step back and say, all right, well, why are they trying to explain away all these shortages. They're trying to condition you that you're gonna have less in life. That's already a given. You're gonna have less airflies, You're not gonna own your home, which means for me, finance system is gonna get so disrupted that you're gonna not have traditional ownership of things because the financial system won't it'll collapse so completely in fragment that it won't operate in the same way, which brings me to a point. Please back everything up on paper that you own, because after this event, you're gonna have to prove ownership of what you used to own. And if you have the hard copy documents of your mortgage, of the title of your car, these types of things, ownership for artwork or anything in between, you're gonna have to prove it to get it back because the digital trail shall evaporate into the mist. And though, well, do you have any paperwork that you can prove that you owned that? No, it was all in the computers. It was all in the banks they used to send a mortgage in. Do you have any Do you have any payment stubs from when you wrote your check? No, I paid everything online. Here's the paper. Well, it doesn't show you paid anything. It just shows you had this bill due. I don't know. We don't know if you paid it or not. And there's nothing left in our computer systems. That's where we're going because the reset will be at this point, and it is a reset, but it's a reset based on natural cycles. And we've seen through history, how many times have they revalued currencies, how many times have They just completely done away with currencies. Shit, even in our modern era, the British pound they knocked out, the one hundred pound note, that knocked out, you know, the two hundred euro note gone, five hundred euro note. They're not around. Where's our one thousand dollars bill in America? You know, money just disappears. Look what they did over in India. They knocked everything out that was above like I think it was one hundred rupees like five hundred thousand rupee notes gone. They've squeezed everybody back in digital and small transactional money only they wiped everything else out. This has happened in our modern era, let alone these hyperinflationary you know Fiat collapses of five thousand of those in the last two thousand years. It just goes on and on and on. It is a cycle. We don't know the true history of our planet. We're always being lied to about even you know, what are some of these great architectural feats that can't even be replicated today? Like you put it timeline on that you dated fifteen fifty. Come on, now, something BIG's here. So if you say incrementalism and it's just a way to distract while government prepares and more control over the citizens. Is the way they do that. When you start to get angry and you get aware, people start to group together, and that's what they're terrified of. So that hard handed fist is coming down to stop your connectivity with others that might actually make a difference before everything's solidified and dark doors come up.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I am concerned about. Now. This isn't a prediction. By my immediate concern is that Trump prize to get a third term, okay, because that seems like what he's settying up for, and he may believe that he has the grounds to do it, okay, if he can prove that the twenty twenty election was stolen. If that happens and he sues these people or he proves it all, then he can feel that he has the grounds to actually attempt to run for a third term, okay, And that will tear this country apart. And the so called predictive programming has already been set up for this in the movie Civil War. Did you see that movie that came out a few years and.
Speaker 2: Now i'd heard about it. I should watch it, but I just didn't want to bring myself into that energy. I'm just trying to as again I showed you in the beginning, I was trying to create reality this year. I'm really not. My whole purpose of living and existing this year is to create reality versus being dragged along by it. And it might not make sense to a lot of people, but I refuse to be dragged through this muck. I'm going to create my own reality.
Speaker 1: Well, in Civil War, which was the entire Civil War, happened within the movie Civil War because the president refused to leave office after a third term. That's pretty much the cliff notes of that movie. But if anything could do what we are thinking that it could do, it would be something like that. Again, it's not a prediction, just it's a possibility. And he's kind of been talking about that on his social media, is true social as well. So I'm just going to leave it there. We'll see how it ages. Come back in three years, talk about it again, bring the club out, see if anything pans out like that.
Speaker 2: But what could I add on to that thought? Yeah, I'm not really a political person, never have been, so I just kind of look at it as just static on both sides, right, But I don't like to see that. I've seen through here because I study history a lot, and one thing that I see is when secret police are put in I don't care. They're good for the first whatever that they're used for, but they always continue to grow and go awry at the end. So what you have in the beginning metastasizes into something terrifying by the end of it. Now, I'm all for getting some illegals out of here that are criminals and causing a lot of problem. I have no problem with that at all. But what I do have a problem is with these dudes running around with masks not identified, just causing all kinds of you know, unchecked chaos that you know, police officers when you ask them for the name and badge number they need to identify. I know a lot of them don't, but at least there's ways to look at their uniforms and find out at least what precinct there are, you know, badges if you can snap up. These guys are completely you know, as I've read through Stasi in history and you know, just things that go bump in the night through the last one hundred fifty years. This is a copy paste that we're beginning in America, which which currently is checked on a certain percentage targeting a minority set over here. But I tell you, through history, it's as soon as it gets into a different hands, it's re reverted to the next set over there, and then somewhere in the middle it morphs into this just giant apparatus that scoops everybody in. And you have seen it again and again and again in time. I don't care if you go from the Roman era or if you come all the way to you know, Polpot's Red Army or anywhere in between, from Stalin, and it just doesn't matter. The Russians and their whole you know. And then there's just see the secret police that run around in all these places that you've seen. We look in at that and go, how could they let that happen? How can you have secret police just run around rounding people up, making them disappear in the middle of the night because they don't believe politically what you say. You know, this is just a standard in history, and we're starting to see it. I'm really surprised that it's allowed to go like this. Dudes running around, no id covered faces, unmarked vehicles, just scooping people off the streets. And you know there's been a fairy few regular Americans rounded up. You don't have ID. Why the hell would I have ID? Why would I have papers on me? You know, And I'm looking at this from an objective view, going, you know, this is terrifying because in history it's just it gets out of control, and it'll take fifty years before it gets under control again based on the previous at least records through you know, some horrendous events. So just I'll add with you, you know, come back in five or ten years and see where this secret police force has gravitated or morphed into. After ten years, you probably won't sleep at night, whether you're an American citizen or not.
Speaker 1: Well, I personally believe that this ice stuff and all the stuff with the police is there's a few things that's going on. One of them is getting people used to the police and the military being present on our streets. The second thing is is to get the population in an uproar about this so that they can start implementing this robot style police state. Right. The humans can't do this anymore. They're too emotional and they kill people, you know, what doesn't kill people Dave robots.
Speaker 2: I saw that. I saw there was a memorandum that was allowing them to operate autonomously or in the future using AI to target self target things. And I was like, yep, that just taking it to AI age, isn't it. You know, you look at these things. I thought it would never happen in our country, and it's not. You know, I am an all support absolutely of people that are criminals and getting them out of here because they are wrecking our country and are ripping it to pieces. But once they're all gone, that apparatus is still in place, then who do they focus on next? Because it doesn't just stop and disband and everybody goes back into the night. What happened with DHS, what happened with the TSA? Like, they're still here multiple years after nine eleven, it's been twenty six years, twenty five years, and they're still here. They're larger than ever, more technology than ever. I thought that was only for a little time until we saw this whole terrorism thing and they were gone. But no, it's still dragging on. And again, this is exactly the point I am talking about. Once these things start, they just grow in size, and when they run out of their first initial targets, they look to something else to target. Every time in history, every single time. That's what I'm trying to say. It's not specific just to the United States. Every single time. I encourage you to go back to the last two hundred years and see it's probably occurred in eighty countries or more. That it's the commonality. It's not the exception. Unbelievable. I'm just saying, be careful what comes next? You know, great, it's targeted right now, But what comes next after they need new targets or what after? Okay, they round up the secondary or whatever it is. Okay, great, what's that tertiary target? Because they're going to go for another one.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's what it's about, I think. And do you remember that. I know I'm gonna have to let you go here soon, but do you remember that? Program sist in like twenty ten. You're going to remember the name of it as soon as I explain it. It was this military exercise that spanned for like three states. It was like Arizona, New Mexico, and then into Texas where they had military on the streets knocking on people's door jade helm.
Speaker 2: Is that right, I've heard of that one. Yeah, they were all like mock up and they were telling people if you see like special ops guys in your neighborhood, don't be nervous because they're part of the exercises. Was that the same thing?
Speaker 1: That's the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well again, you know, if you have a secret police force, you can definitely control people to make them work in you know, national workforce. You're gonna grow food. They're gonna be the enforcers of the imagine if you had to guard supermarkets. You get little snitches everywhere, always like that. Look at China's a perfect example. Like you got your social credit score, and if you decide that to go outside that they have other battalions of police that'll, you know, take care of these people themselves. But it's all about controlling the food. And if we can't produce enough food, you're not just still gonna sit at home and watch Netflix. You're to be forced to go out and produce food for the state. It's just that simple. I would encourage anybody to look. You know, history is a crystal or your crystal ball is a history book. Basically, this happens again and again. When countries can't feed themselves, the first thing they do is round up all the able bodied people, men, women, young adults and make them and push them into the fields. Now, generally it's disorganized because most of the people who have that knowledge have disappeared. And then you've got a bunch of people who are trying a half asset going through and their results really aren't the best, or their outcomes their production levels aren't really the best. But still it's tried again and again and again. When the famines come or when the failures and crops come, they round up. And I'm not saying round up and put it in the middle of the night kind of prison, but I really they just knock on everybody's door and like you're coming to the workforce with us. There's no other choice. It'll be very much like Ukraine. They come around and grab everybody and you're going to work to grow food. You're going to get the fields. You know, there's a lot of mechanize things now, but you're gonna have to be the guy who fills the fills the diesel tanks in the combine. You're gonna have to be the one that you know, helps change the tires. They'll train you to do something, but you're gonna be forced into the agricultural production sector, or minerals or some sort of mining, that sort of thing. All the critical things that are needed for a country to continue, you're going to be forced into one of those. You're not just gonna sit at home anymore. When things start to fail, people are gonna come and request that you go help, and if you don't, then that's going to be a big problem. Again, that's stuffing more than looking at every single failure of nations when they hyperinflate and their currency collapses and people can't afford food. They're like, we don't need to buy it. We got all these able bodies, lazy acid just sitting around. Go make them grow food. And that's the way it is. So please prepare yourself. That's why I always talk about if you grow your own food, then a you're going to be the leader of those work crews because you'll have more knowledge than almost anybody because very few people grow and that you know, not being like yeah, then you can be the leader of you know, making everybody else do it. But I'm saying if you just know how to garden, They're going to look at you as a community leader far you know, before any people start to get forced into labor for the you know, national workforce or whatever it is, the people in your local communities will be looking to you for advice, and then there'll be other people who grow food too. Then then, you know, then you become the community leaders of how to produce food, and that is such a valuable skill like old Blacksmith's people who still know how to do that. People know how to save seed people and how to can or process foods to make it storable for longer periods of time, like that's old grandma stuff. Very few people know how to do that today comparatively to what it was in nineteen forties, when I mean almost one hundred percent of the population. You how to do that? Like those kind of trips, trips or tips and tricks that should be part of your lifetile. Well, anyway, if there is a workforce that's required that you have to go to work, they're going to want to know what your skill sets are. And you're like, well, I have a farm, we got an acre garden, and you know, we do all this, and they're gonna be all right. You're right over here. You're in charge of all those people there. Now, go get to work, you get your tools, get them or whatever. I mean, what do you think comparatively it is to nineteen forty or nineteen forty five, how many people really know how to can store, dry, save seeds, fixed tools, do all this stuff right now? Percentage wise, I would say it was almost one hundred percent in nineteen forty or nineteen forty five. Today less than one percent. Probably.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit more than one percent, because some of these things are really starting to come back from what I'm seeing, but not much more than one percent, maybe two to three.
Speaker 2: Percent, two to three ninety seven other people that don't know how to do a single thing. Now just be the government. Now, do you think you could take ninety seven people and train them or would you put like three people that knew how to do it and say you're in charge of this work crew here, or would you, as the government itself, take the time to retrain ninety seven people, or would you have just other people like we do with teachers, teach somebody else how to do it. I think the latter myself they're not going to spend the time to retrain a bunch of people. It's like they're going to put people in charge of retraining and training and having these crews work out. And that's the way it's going to move. And if you think you're going to own something during that time, see that's where that comes from, is you will own nothing. So this whole shift in society, if you haven't seen, silver went up to one hundred and seventeen dollars in an afternoon. Subsequently, the CME came in and just smacked the comac smash that price back down by putting out like five times the world's silver production this afternoon in short contracts. But that didn't work very long because it's already bouncing back up. Like we're coming into a hyperinflationary phase right now. Once hyper inflation comes in and people can't afford to purchase food, this is at the point when they're going to put out they're going to put work programs in play. Here. Government can't feed everybody. You understand that what feeds everybody is free commerce and the ability for your company to make a profit, to actually move those trucks and those factories and all these things in play to make food that you can eat. Nobody does it for free. If it gets so expensive and nobody's buying it, then those companies aren't going to do it for free anymore. Hence, you're going to be required to take up that slack at least in the product means of production that companies used to pay for. But since they'll no longer pay for it, because the medium of exchange will have broken and fragmented, you will be that medium of a change for a minute. You're gonna be the ones that are going to be required to do that means of production. And again it's very communist style talk, isn't it. Well, that's exactly what is going to be tried. Again. It hasn't really worked through history, but they always try it. They're always trying the same old failed playbook because it works in the beginning. It gives people hope. We're gonna put together a national workforce. We're all gonna get you're gonna get retrained, we're all gonna do all the farming. Everybody will eat next year, just one more year, one more season, rider, just one more a month in the gross season in the summer, and we guarantee your family'll get food. Just hold on, man, just hold on. Meanwhile, they're preparing for another whole month for continuity, taking all the resources and squirreling them underground. It's all about distraction. And I think we truly are at sort of an end end era here. Not the end of the world, just the end of the way the world currently runs and works. It's got to be a reset. It can't go any further. It just can't. I mean, you look at everything, the way the debt system structure. There's no more debt to issue. There's no way we're paying anything back on forty trillion dollars. Nah, there's nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw today that only forty percent of the bond issues was bought up. The other sixty percent had to be bought back by ourselves. Forty percent, that's all the world would take from American bond sales. Treasury bonds. Now everybody wants super short duration because they know that the American dollars deflating so quickly that nobody wants like a ten year, thirty year bond anymore. They all want like one month t bills or something like. The whole way that economy even functions on how we sell debt. We have to instantly pay it back in one month, six months or less than a year, or else nobody wants to buy it. So the buyers are coming in on super short term debt. Anything long. We're buying it back ourselves, because nobody in the right mind is going to buy a thirty year treasury note? Are you kidding me? Oh yeah, I'll pay you back in thirty years and I'll give you a four percent on that. And you're like, wait, you guys are running it like what percent per year? Can you imagine trying to buy some sort of debt issuance out of Argentina or out of Venezuela. They're running six hundred percent inflation in Venezuela, and what are you going to give me a four percent return on a thirty year note out of Venezuela. That's exactly what they're seeing starting to happen here. So we had to buy our own debt back, and everybody else out wants short term stuff because they know they can roll it next month and get some money back. It's not going to inflate that quickly that I can still get my percentage back within a month or two six months or whatever. And that's that's the way it's gravitating. And that system is completely broken. So the only way to bring a new system in is bring a new system in. And we're seeing it evolve in front of you. If you haven't heard about cryptocurrency yet, that is part of the new system. Oh you see golden silver running, All the metals are running, all the hard commodities are running. That's what I'm saying. Food is going to start to follow the metals in terms of pricing. Everything hard and physical is going to skyrocket in price, and everything is going to be based off that production for the new base of the money supply, in addition to the precious metals, in addition to the cryptocurrencies and things. Everything's going to happen. Why do they keep talking about tokenization. Tokenization is just simply looking at this and go, all right, I was out measuring because we're putting up some new shelves. This has a value on it, and I can somebody will take a contract that says this is worth twenty bucks, and this is as signed of value, and now there's a contract written against it that says this is where twenty and it's swappable and they're going to tokenize everything. But that contract for twenty dollars can now have debt issued against it. This is going to be the restart of the new money system. It's going to have to have a hard current. He's gonna have something physical asset behind it. We are absolutely in a reset becauseal system won't work. And this piece of candy here, this sorghum and black and brown sugar treat with the almonds in it, how much would you pay for that if you're starving? Just a question. We're in the set. We're in the midst of the reset. So coming back to the very first part here to kind of wind up, you're asking incrementalism through twenty thirty. Yes and no. I mean they're going to drag us through this thing and they're going to reset there. We're in the process of resetting the money supply right now. It's just you're not knowing it while it's happening through the distractions. But the base of everything is going to be set on a new physical product at the end of it, So you won't be able to issue new debt unless you have a physical product to issue against. Five million tons of iron ore that is worth this much money, but for a country, it's worth that much that they can then issue debt to another buyer against. There's some from physical behind it, not just a promise that will pay you back in the future. So the reset is going to be about who has the most the hard assets, who has the factories, who has the means of production, who has the minds, who has the machinery to mine, who can get the metals out of the ground. Everything has a price to it, and that whole chain of everything is where the new value will be derived. Bankers will still be included in this, but the way we derive things like opening a restaurant and paying workers, that's just not in the picture. In the future, hard assets will be and your apartment building will be confiscated under some bail in program and that will be assigned to value. You won't own it anymore. That right will be stripped away from you unless you have the papers to prove you've already paid it off in full. At that point, that entire building will be assessed to value, and that will be written a contract against it two million, five million, and that will be issued as debt A five million out to somebody who will buy it in a different nation. But thing different that there's a physical thing behind it. It's not just me printing off money from the Federal Reserve, and then you know it's something very different. So when you hear tokenization assets, these sort of thing tokenized economy, that's what it's all based on. We're in the middle of the reset right now. Just I don't know whether it's going to be a runaway event or whether it's going to be How many years is it going to take because so far at crypto in twenty seventeen, until this point they've kind of brought it into the mainstream. But how long before the full turnover into it becomes the new banking system, it becomes a new operation of how goods and values of assets are traded amongst the planet and issues for debt. That is the question. I don't know if it's going to be run away or not. That's kind of where we get into the incrementalism. But then that's a whole that's just a whole different layer than food production. So everything we're seeing is resetting at the same exact time. That's it. I don't know, happy.
Speaker 1: I definitely agree, it's some very valuable information. I hope people were really listening to all that. Yeah, let's wrap up your no, you're you're in a kind of a time cruncher. Can you let people know where they can find you online? Give your two YouTube channels? You got two YouTube channels now, and you have a website. Plug that for everyone.
Speaker 2: The website and the podcast are connected together, the Civilization Cycle podcast, So the name says it all Civilization cycle. That's what I talk about through the podcast as these seemingly disconnected dots in time that show a larger picture if you put them all together, and it's just cycles. How did this happen or that happen? And you can kind of see some of the same things repeating again through history. And since the same people have been in control pretty much of the money system for the last say, six thousand years, a lot of things are just like rinse and repeat of the solutions offered as the problems occur. So, I mean, that's pretty much the easiest way to look at it. So there's nothing new under the sun. That's another thing. There's really nothing new under this It really isn't They're just going to rinse and repeat the same. So once you start to look at these civilization events and problems and you just see how it all works and flows together, and that's a Civilizationcycle dot com. Civilizationcycle dot com got a newsletter there you can pop up. We do bullet points on the show notes and that sort of thing. Adapt twenty thirty channels where you can find most of this video production, which will be I'm going to take writers and our interview and throw it up on the Adapt twenty thirty channels, so you'll see it there too, and both places. So thanks for letting me come on. Please join us on Civilization cycle dot com and continue the conversation because we all have to be in the conversation. Although I hogged the whole time here talking tonight, thanks Rider for letting me hog the mic.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I like it would let people talk and get everything out that they want to say. And I appreciate your time this evening, Dave, and I appreciate everyone in the chat. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button out the channel in the algorithm, share a subscribe, hit the belt like on as well for notifications. The links to all of my information will be in the description of this video as well. Have Dave's information and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye,