Speaker 1: Oh, well, that's.
Speaker 2: Trigger Warren.
Speaker 1: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listeners, Dixcuestion is advised. Hello and welcome back to the show. You know what it is. It is The Pedaphocracy Part three. How y'all hanging in there. I hope you're learning lots of shit and today we're going to come back at it with the FIA for part three. I actually got a message from well, actually it was more like a comment. I got a comment from someone on Instagram who said that they discovered me by listening to my show on the Cult of Conspiracy, this new show, and they were like really digging it. And that means the world to me because this is a passion of mine and I do work twelve hours a day out of clinic, come home and jump on this podcast and go to town with y'all. And today was a particularly breath day, so I'm going to be sipping on so Woodford Reserve and a little vanilla coke. It's been one of those kind of days and I am drinking it out of my I love Jesus, but I cuss a little mug. So it makes me feel better about myself. Yes, So did you know that a redheaded slut is the name of an alcoholic beverage? Learned something new every day. I had never heard of that shit. Somebody thought it was hilarious to ask my husband if he had had one, and I was like, boy, you're about to see another side of me. But then they quickly explained that it was a drink, and I googled it and it's actually Jager peach flavored snaps and cranberry juice. And why does that sound amazing? So if y'all are adventurous enough to try a red headed slut in the next week or so, just let me know how it is. I guess that's an inappropriate way to start an episode that is extremely serious and graphic in nature. But we are back for the Pedaphocracy Part three. Thank you so much for coming back and joining me. I want to start us off today with a little quote here, and it goes a little something like this quote. Several prosecutors, policemen, and crucial eyewitnesses have committed suicide. Important evidence has also disappeared. So maybe du trou is being protected from on high. What other explanation can there be for such a disgraceful chain of events. And that was a quote from The Guardian, January fifth, two thousand and two. So I guess you've noticed from the last couple of installments that while the size and scope of pedophilia rings has grown rapidly in recent years, they have always existed. America has long been a nation whose laws were friendly to purveyors of child pornography, and to put it into perspective, it wasn't until nineteen seventy eight that the very first federal statue on child pornography was passed into law. It made the production and sale of child pornography forbidden. However, the statue placed no restrictions at all on the possession or trade of child pornography, and later laws enacted in nineteen eighty four forbade the trade of child pornography, regardless of whether any money changed hands, though possession remained legal, and actually, in nineteen ninety private possession of child pornography was still legal in forty four of.
Speaker 1: The fifty states, despite the inescapable fact that all such materials were by necessity he illegally produced and or illegally obtained.
Speaker 2: And don't even get me started on fucking technology, because technology for some time now has played a key role in greatly expanding the availability of child pornography and really boosted the access and distribution. So starting with the baby years of the Internet, child pornography became a hugely booming business. The Los Angeles Times reported in December nineteen ninety nine that quote, the number of investigations for Internet related child pornography is soaring. The FBI launched one thousand, one hundred and twenty five such inquiries just this year, more than twice as many as last year. And again, this is like in the infancy of Internet, and don't get it twisted, they were taking full advantage of it in every conceivable way possible. And in the wake of that rising tide of child pornography, the US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals issued a ruling on December seventeenth, nineteen ninety nine, that struck a serious blow to the prosecution of child pornography cases. And actually, the Times reported quote the government cannot prohibit compete comuter generated sexual images that only appear to be pictures of children, en quote. And so a later report noted that Appeals Court Judge Donald molloy had stated that the First Amendment bars the government from criminalizing the generation of quote images of fictitious children engaged in imaginary but explicit sexual conduct in quote, and as a result of the court's decision, prosecutors were barred from bringing virtual child pornography cases in California and eight other Western states within the jurisdiction of the US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which obviously came as great fucking news to the international child pornography networks, especially since the United States is the number one market. So the idea of AI virtual child pornography seems to be since the nineties in early two thousands, something that is swept under the rug and totally legal. I mean, according to an investigative author named Gordon Thomas, the majority of child pornography produced worldwide is targeted at the US, and by the early nineteen nineties it was already a three billion dollar a year business and growing virtual and otherwise, so this Gordon Thomas guy. He also wrote that much of the pornographic material is produced domestically, where it is part of the largest segment of movie making in the United States. And when I tell you that I discovered some shit called the Lookout Mountain Laboratory in California. Man, y'all got to go back and listen to my Laurel Kenyon stuff. It's like they produced something somewhere around like two hundred thousand films or something like that, and you had to have top secret clearance to get into the place. It was surrounded by an electric fied fence and like all this stuff. And you go to try to find what types of films they were making at this place, and it turns out they're all top secret, classified and you can't get any information on what was coming up out of there. But I spoke to a victim of SRA and she recalled being in the Lookout Mountain Laboratory and that it was a place where they filmed snuff films. So apparently the mainstream movie making business and the child pornography movie making business are using the same studios and the same directors, the same It's just weird, like if you're involved in one, you kind of have a hand in the other as well, going all the way back to the nineteen seventies in the Laurel Canyon. But anyways, again, this Gordon Thomas guy claimed that, according to law enforcement figures, over twenty two million copies of child pornography videos were sold or rented in the US in nineteen ninety one. So go ahead and inflate that by fucking a thousand and A woman named Jane Hollingworth described child pornography as a three billion dollar per year US industry that grossed twice that worldwide. And it is much bigger than Disney, much bigger. That is a direct quote, so saying that it's much bigger than Disney. But as we kind of know, those two things were probably going hand in hand. But actually, speaking of Disney, that Gordon Thomas guy wrote that child pornography videos in the nineties and early two thousands were frequently trafficked internationally by fucking secretly packaging them as Disney movies. You thought it was just a copy of the aristocrats. Think again, So wouldn't you know? The first me and benefit from the Ninth Circuit Court decision was Patrick J. Naughton, who is this choke stick? Well, he happened to be the executive with the Walt Disney Company and who ran one of the company's kid friendly websites. But it turns out, Patrick ja Naughton was arrested and later tried on child pornography charges. So I mentioned to you how the big movie scene in the nineteen seventies with the Laurel Canyon and this like Lookout Mountain Laboratory. Marilyn Monroe even had top secret clearance to go there and film movies. But somehow all the movies that came out of the Lookout Mountain Laboratory were classified. Then we flash forward to the nineties. They're packaging child pornography as Disney movies, and the egaz executive with Walt Disney ends up being arrested and tried later on for child pornography. So the two go hand in hand, like mainstream movie making and child pornography snuff films. Apparently there's a connection. Patrick Star over here fucking didn't have virtual images of children. He had in his possession pictures of actual children. But somehow got off fucking Scott free on this ruling that the virtual pornography was fine, and he, I guess somehow managed to squeeze by on like, yeah, this is just virtual child pornography, this isn't real kids. So on January twenty second, two thousand and one, the US Supreme Court agreed to hear an appeal of the case, and in April two thousand and two, the High Court rendered its decision, upholding the ruling of the lower court, and by doing this, the highest court in the land extended the ban on prosecutions of virtual child pornography to all fifty states, basically saying it was cool to produce child pornography as long as it was virtual. So essentially, this ruling created an immunity for a new generation of virtual pornographers who relied entirely on graphic images, and it made it almost impossible to convict them because the shit they were coming out with was so realistic it was hard to determine if they were looking at a real kid or a graphic image of a kid. So a lot of pedophiles got off the hook by saying the child pornography they possessed was just virtual images and not the real thing. But they didn't really bother to vet that out. Let's just say, because let's be real, the issue that goes along with child pornography, by necessity is child abuse. It should be self evident that all kids used in child pornography are abused children, their abuse is recorded on filmed for the depraved enjoyment of other child abusers. But I guess we're gonna just totally skip by that, as we can't discern whether or not the images that some of these people possess are virtual images or real children, and they're not doing any of the due diligence to figure that shit out. But so also closely associated with child pornography is the issue of missing childildren, right, And it's interesting to me that there is a considerable debate as to whether there is a problem in this country with missing children. Some claim that two hundred thousand children probably more disappear without a trace every year, while there are other people who steadfastly maintained that those numbers are grossly inflated and that the abduction of children by strangers with bad intent is actually quite rare. But get fucking real. We're not talking about the Amber alerts you get on your phone when a parent, usually a dad, runs off with their kid when they're not supposed to. This is completely different. I'm talking about the missing kids who never get mentioned, the ones who were playing at the park and disappeared forever, the ones that never really get media attention. Purposely, that's the kids. I'm talking about, legitimate missing kids that their dad didn't just run off with them, which is a serious problem. Don't don't get me wrong, but I hope you know they're not being trafficked by their father. Well they might be, but anyways, besides the point. But so, here's why there's a debate to begin with that there's really not an issue with missing kids in the US. Here's the problem. The problem is that nobody really knows for sure, since the FBI, America's compiler of crime statistics doesn't bother to keep track. Also purposely, the Los Angeles Times reported in July two thousand and two, there is a quote lack of knowledge about the prevalence of a crime that historically has not been included in the federal government's uniform crime report. Local agencies have only sporadically kept data in quote. So apparently they're not too concerned about the issue, And many believe, like me, that the numbers aren't compiled because the FBI doesn't want to know. But be real, more accurately, the FBI doesn't want us to know how many children actually disappear every year. What is known, though, is that reports of child abuse have skyrocketed, going all the way back in time. Between nineteen sixty three and nineteen eighty eight, reported cases of child abuse rose from one hundred and fifty thousand to two million per year. That is a thirteen hundred percent increase in just a quarter of a century. Imagine what that number is now. If from nineteen sixty three to nineteen eighty eight, there was a thirteen hundred percent increase, think about it. Child abuse may in fact be the most prevalent crime in American society, the most significant crime in American society, but also the most covered up, even going back to the early two thousands, The Los Angeles Times reported and in March two thousand and one article that President Bush's budget will trim a program aimed at preventing child abuse and cut some childcare spending, and another child abuse prevention program will see an eighteen percent cut. So I mean they don't and never have given a shit. Okay, But there was an author named Robert Sterling who wrote of what he referred to as a pattern of trivialization of child molestation evidence. And he, in his book or whatever, his article pointed out that like what do you call it? In the highly highly publicized Woody Allen and Mia Pharaoh child custody case, that all the attention was focused on Allan's illicit romance with that little girl named sun Yee and almost entirely ignored the fact that Allan was also charged with molesting his own seven year old adopted daughter, Dylan. Like, I get it, some of you watched a certain documentary on HBO and all of a sudden think that this whole Woody Allen thing was a setup, But I highly doubt it, and honest to God, I don't trust a fucking thing HBO puts out anyways. But back to the point. The press dismissed the allegations of Woody Allen molesting his daughter and said they were unfounded and unworthy of reporting. But Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, stated that they do believe Woody Allen molested that little girl, but decided not to prosecute anyways. And the reason they did that was allegedly to spare the child of any further trauma. And that is fucking bull, fucking shit. I have never heard that, like we think he did it. We think he definitely molested her. But let's not put her through any more rigamarole. We're just gonna, you know, bury this move on, let it go, let it go. And so it actually and hear me out, it actually is along the same lines of the case of the Melindez brothers. And let me give you a little background. The Melndez brothers, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by their parents for years. Y'all you should really look into it. Okay. It was another well to do family like John Benet's, where the kids eventually got so sick and fucking tired of being sodomized by their father and abused by their mother that the Melinda's brothers took it upont themselves to get shotguns and shoot them in the face fifteen times as teenagers. But and not to get like wu wou on you. But this is first off, if you've been sodomized by your father and abused by your mother for your entire life, you're you're now a teenager and you just can't take one more time you get a shotgun, you and your brother and you blow their fucking face off. I'm not I'm mad, you know, eye for an eye whatever. I think that's some form of justice to me. That is a form of self defense to me. It's like, listen, my dad sodomized me for upwards of ten years. I couldn't do it anymore, and I shot his fucking head off. I mean, seems justifiable. But anyways, not to get woo woo on you or anything, but it reminds me of this episode I watched of the Dead Files. I don't know if you're familiar with it. I watch a lot of ghost shows. I'll give you the gist. There is a psychic medium who gets hired by families or locations famous locations to come investigate paranormal activity. She arrives at the location or the family's home, and she's in a trance like state. She walks around the establishment and gives her insight into what happened at the location to cause such crazy activity. She was invited. This woman is a psychic medium. Her name is Amy Allen. She was invited on an episode to come and investigate the Lizzie Borden home and what she intuited from there, and what she got from interacting with the spirits in the Lizzie bordon home was that Lizzie Borden's father was raping the dog shit out of Lizzie Borden and her sister and actually made Lizzie Borden and her sister engage in incestuous sexual rituals for their entire lives. And one day Lizzie snapped she couldn't take it anymore, and crimes of passion, y'all fucking took an axe and gave her father forty wax. Good for you, Lizzie, good for fucking you. I'm not mad at all. I applaud you. I would be the same way. You get to a point where you just can't do it anymore. And after Lizzie, like you could tell it's the same thing the Melndez brothers and Lizzie Borden. The Melndez brothers didn't just shoot and kill their parents, They massacred the faces off of their parents. And just like with Lizzie Borden, she didn't just ask her father in the back of the head, she chopped his fucking face off. The face. The face they always go after, the face they mutilate the face. Those are the crimes of passion. Those are the crimes where you look at the crimes and you look at the body and you go this had passion behind it, This had rage behind it. Like you've killed them, Why then do you go ahead and whack them another thirty nine times in the face. You've shot why do you then shoot them another fourteen times in the face. The answer is simple, Yes, you shoot them, and you ax them as many times as they've raped you, or as many years as they've raped you, I don't know, but good for fucking them. But actually getting back to the Melndez brothers, I mean, going through something like what they described would definitely drive a motherfucker to murder. But you know what, their claims of this abuse were never fully investigated, and the boys were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse they played like self defense or something, even though there was in fact evidence of that abuse. They still were saying that they were just trying to cover there crying by making some shit up, even though they saw physical evidence of the abuse. That's what they went with, Oh they're making it up. To get off the hook. So it's just more trivialization of child molestation evidence. I mean, should we even talk about the kid Glove's treatment afforded to Michael Jackson when he was charged with molestation And don't give me that King of Pop shit. Okay, he didn't do it stuff. Please do not give me that. Okay. I love Thriller just as much as you. Okay. But during the heat of the allegations against Michael Jackson, even though the accusations against him were also widely believed to be true, they were passed the fuck off and with a fucking laugh. Really amongst men, most people. They even made jokes about it on Jay Leno. The thing, though, is even his damn sister, LaToya, was ridiculed by the media. Why tell me, why would Mike's own sister come out and say he touches boys? What in the world could she possibly have to gain from that? She even came forward with stories about the sexual abuse suffered by the Jackson kids at the hands of their own father, physical and sexual. What in the fuckety fuck would she have gained from throwing her entire family under the bus. I get it, She's not like the most impressive Jackson could have been out here clout chasing. But the reality is even her own husband like threatened a lever and shit for coming forward with these allegations. I mean, the press has always and consistently downplayed the occurrence of child molestation, and an equally disturbing fact is that it's this very same media that has actively promoted the sexualization of children. And unfortunately it's not a new trend. It's just been greatly accelerated in recent years and has served to some degree as a way to legitimize pedophilia. Our entire culture is marinated with the erotic promise of teenage girls and more recently with Netflix shows like Cutis you can have preteen girls or younger, which brings me to a character I now want to introduce you to named Greg Dark. Some might be familiar with the Dark Brothers, and now Greggy Boy was one of the Dark Brothers. The Dark Brothers, by the way, were notorious purveyors of dark themed, occult tinged porno films. Greg Dark in particular was known for having openly produced and pedaled child pornography, and many of his films featured a very young girl named Tracy Lords, who actually started working with the Dark Brothers at the age of thirteen. But so he's doing all this shit. He comes out with his own mouth and says that he's peddling and producing child pornography. Let me get a sip, I should have added more coke. That is Oh my god, it's sticking my breath away. So he's doing all this shit right, But then he decides out of fucking nowhere that he's gonna go mainstream, creating fucking music videos, music videos for who, Julia, Well, you might know someone name a Britney Spears Mandy Moore, Leslie Carter, the sister of Aaron Carter and Nick Carter on a site Tangent. Have y'all seen Brittany lately if that's even Britney, Because I'll be straight up honest with you, I'm not convinced, like at all. I'm pretty sure her eye color has changed, her teeth have definitely changed, her bone structure, everything looks different. In these dancing videos, if you can even call them, that, are fucking disturbing, okay, And in the comments, it's a bunch of strange gay guys going like yes, clean, nothing against gay guys by any means okay, but I mean, come on, there is something really wrong here. Like, she doesn't look fucking well at all. She's dancing around with fucking knives and shit, and she's doing like the same six dance moves. She looks mentally ill, like she if that is even her? And it's like, oh yes, queen, Like there's nothing like, she don't look sexy, she looks crazy. She looks like somebody needs to go get her and lock her the fuck up, or see who the fuck that is, because it ain't Writtney. If that ain't Writtney anyways. Uh, it's not just the media, okay, that has been actively promoting the sexualization of children. Certain segments of academia have been busily doing so as well, starting with a big push around the nineties and early two thousands, as far as I can tell, because on April nineteenth, two thousand and two, the Washington Times carried a report detailing a quote movement within academia to promote free sexual expression of children in quote and don't get it twisted, okay, just because that came out in two thousand and two. This movement to legitimize sex between adults and children is moving full steam ahead, no days off. They are really pushing this. And this lady Stephanie Dallam basically works for this organization that deals with prevention and treatment of child's abuse. And she said something that really stuck with me because it's so true. She said, quote some people out here legitimately view children as the next sexual frontier in quote, and that is a damn true statement. But of course, as we all know, it didn't start with my generation, with the Britney Spears and the Mandy Moors and shit, it goes way way back. And actually getting back to some other interesting fact about greg Dark, wouldn't you like to know? He was raised by a Satanist father who used to read to Gregory from the works of Alistair Crowley when he was very young, and he said his father's collection of black magic books was one of his most favorite and cherished possessions. And also revealed was that Dark was a master, fucking manipulator and fucking admitted to an interviewer quote, I like manipulating people. I'm comfortable manipulating people, and I'm good at it. So apparently during dark porno days, he asked people to do all kinds of fucked up shit, and they just did him. Tell me there's not some aspect of like mind controllers some thing going on. And this is the man who goes on to help craft the image of America's teen sex symbols and then market them to millions of people just like Britney. And you know, Britney Spears herself actually revealed in this Esquire interview an interesting detail of her family life that I just was, like what she said. Here's a quote she said, when I was thirteen years old, I used to walk around my house completely naked. My family just always walked around the house naked. We were earthy naked people. End quote. I'm not saying that if you walk around your parents without a bra on or something, you know, just be comfortable. That's my thing is, like I'd be comfortable. I'd be walking up and around here in some various states of underest But as a thirteen year old walking in front of your father completely naked, in him being completely naked, y'all tell me that that is not fucking strange. But in other news, I thought you all might find it interesting to hear about some of the first academic endeavors trying to make arguments for the normalization of consensual sex involving children. Here are some examples. I'm gonna read them off rapid fire. The first was an article published in two thousand by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco. Authors claimed that there was considerable evidence that there is no inherent harm in sexual expression in childhood. The next is an interview with a San Francisco State University professor Gilbert Hurt, in the Dutch pro pedophilia journal called Pedika, where Gilbert stated the category child is a rhetorical device for inflaming what is really an irrational set of attitudes against pedophilia, whatever the fuck is that's supposed to mean. Another interview in the pro Pedophilia Journal, given by John Money, professor at John Hopkins University, spoke of genuinely totally mutual sex between adult men and young boys. Now, we have a nineteen ninety eight study in the Journal of the American Psychological Association who argued that value neutral terms such as adult child sex should be used to describe a willing encounter between an adult pedophile and a child. Now, on that last one, that's really fucked up, and wouldn't you like to know? One of the study's co authors, a mister Robert Bowserman with the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, had previously written articles for this pro pedophilia journal called Padika. Ain't that nice? So this retarded ass nineteen ninety eight study in the Journal of the American Psychological Association, written by pedophiles like Robert Bouserman, was actually used as evidence to defend accused child molesters in at least three court cases. And by the way, many of the arguments in favor of the expression of child sexuality were influenced by the work of an Indiana University professor named Alfred Kinsey, who claimed in his late nineteen forty's early nineteen fifties report on Human Sexuality that children are actually quote sexual from birth, and wouldn't you know that? Professor Alfred Kinsey was admittedly another devoted disciple of Alistair Crowley, and so Kinsey actually died shortly after paying a visit to Crowley's Stelima Abbey in Sicily with get this Shit. His accompaniment was filmmaker and fellow occultist Kenneth Anger. You might be familiar with the guy and Kenneth Anger. If you don't know which, there's too much to even go into at this point. Kenneth Anger, though, was the roommate and actually thought to be the probable lover of the man's and family member Bobby beausa Let, who I mentioned in the previous episode, resided on Wonderland Avenue in the Laurel Canyon. Dude, y'all really need to go listen to the Laurel Canyon episodes. If you have not, please, and this whole Kenneth Anger shit will mean a whole lot more to you after you listen to it, but we will get to that later. So just like child molestation and child abduction, child prostitution is also closely associated with child pornography. And make no mistake about it, okay. Child prostitution is a booming business, and U A and E's investigative reports noted that law enforcement figures indicate that there are currently some six hundred thousand child prostitutes working in the United States and Canada, which is an industry that generates five billion a year worldwide. A and He also reported that throughout North America there is growing use of children in the sex trade. Young boys make up fifty one percent of that trade, and the FBI has of course turned a blind fucking eye to that for the last I don't know, quarter century or so. It's not a high priority with the FBI to go after kids that are being transported across state lines, period period. So there's this doctor, doctor Lee, who founded Children of the Night, which is an organization devoted to helping repair the shattered lives of child's sex trade victims, and her facility has seen well over ten thousand kids pass through its doors. Ninety percent of them suffered a lifetime of abuse, first at home and later on the streets. Most of them suffered their first abuse before the age of three, and many of these victims are runaways, recruited from small towns across the country and then brought to prime child prostitution markets like Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Once there, they have an average lifespan of just seven years. Many of them do not make it through their teenage years, and for as long as they survive, they reap enormous financial rewards for their pimps. The younger the child, the more popular they are with the Johns and therefore more profitable for their exploiters, which is why after the age of seven dead and they can also make money off of murdering them on camera and selling the stuff film. So I mean, you know knows the tale, I guess. But a landmark study on the commercial sexual exploitation of children was concluded by the University of Pennsylvania School of Social Work. But I bet you never heard of this study. And that's because this absolutely chilling report was completely ignored by the US media. Why would they do that? Well for many reasons, but it might have a little something to do with the fact that this very important study was issued on September tenth, two thousand and one, less than twenty four hours before the World Trade Center towers came crashing down. I mean really, but since I'm in the business of revealing the truth, I thought you might want to know about it. It's been long buried and forgotten, but we're going to revive it right now. It was written by Richard j. Estes and Neil Allen Weiner, and the study noted all kinds of shit, like the fact that the era of economic globalization, internationalization and free trade had been accompanied by a dramatic worldwide rise in the incidents of child exploitation, child pornography, juvenile prostitution, and trafficking in children for sexual purposes. It also revealed child sexual exploitation and the commercial sexual exploitation of children appeared to be related in complex ways with other forms of child exploitation, such as the use of children in labor, drug and warfare settings. And here are some of the word for word findings summarized from this study. Here's the first one. About twenty percent of children we encountered in this study were being trafficked nationally by organized criminal units using well established prostitution tracks. Children are trafficked into and within the US by a variety of private and public means, cars, buses, vans, trucks, planes, and underground tunnel systems. Most traffic children have available to them a variety of false identity papers for use in case of arrest. The majority of nationally traffic children both use drugs and engage in drug sells. About ten percent of the children we encountered are trafficked internationally. Most internationally traffic children are the citizens of developing countries located in Asia, Africa, Central America, in South America and Central and Eastern Europe. International trafficking and children is highly lucrative. A single traffic child can earn a trafficker as much as thirty thousand or more in trafficking fees. In many cases, traffic children are also required to serve as mules in transporting illicit drugs, either into or across the US, or both. So obviously in these findings are the facts that the trafficking of children, both nationally and internationally is an immense and immensely profitable criminal enterprise. I think we can all agree on that. But so then that must mean that it requires the involvement of a wide range of functionaries to pull it off. And functionaries might be like recruiters, trainers, purveyors of false documents, transporters, money collectors, enforcers, arrangers, investors, corrupt public officials, informers, guides and crew members, and supporting personnel and specialists. This is just like any other legitimate business like petosrs, fucking HR department, payroll, every fucking thing. And it's like the landslide productions that I told you about in a previous episode. And the United Nations Children's Fund released a report on July thirty, two thousand and three, that declared that one point two million children are trafficked every year, creating a ten billion dollar a year industry. The reports author conclude to trafficking is a truly global problem, affecting all countries everywhere. So timestop By twenty one years later, not to quote Trump or anything, but it seems it appears that we have billions and billions of dollars coming in from this lucrative business every year. But somehow, at the same exact time, our nation has a real fucking debt problem, and we're always fucking broke, and we're still always giving out money all the time, and my motherfucking paycheck is still getting raked over the damn coals, and the inflation is rising and rising, and people can barely afford to live. We have a fucking problem here. We are in a slave class. Our children, our lives, our money, everything belongs to them. And so why have we never found the individuals who actively participate in the international trafficking of our children in this very very lucrative business, American children and also children of other countries, Like, who are they? Yes, there are some at the very very top of the totem pole, right, the ones will never see, the ones that are hiding behind the curtain. But apparently some of them are just plainal pimps. And typically these pimps are also connected in some way to international drug networks, and they are protected by the same people who took oaths and swore to protect us from them. The close connection between the international trafficking of children and the international trafficking of drugs is significant. A number of researchers have documented that America's fucking CIA plays a huge role in the international drug trade and most likely international trade of children. And apparently they're just out here recruiting pimps off the street, dude, for drugs, yes, but also they're involved in the lucrative international trade of children. So it's not just like you know, you see it in movies before they got gold chains and for coats and shit, and they look like fucking the guys from Four Brothers minus Mark Wahlberg. But I mean, it's just like you see them and you have this image in your head, like oh, they're just like they're like gangsters and like the pimps, and like, dude, they're they're like government fucking employees, government fucking employees.
Speaker 1: So get this.
Speaker 2: Just months before the release of the University of Pennsylvania's report, DePaul, University's International Human Rights Law Institute released the results of a three year study of sexual slavery, and researchers concluded that some two million women and children are held in sexual servitude worldwide, and those numbers have never stopped growing. The advent of globalization has exacerbated the problem by creating market opportunities for traffickers in human beings, human organs, you name it, all for their exploiters. There is clear evidence of official complicity in the trafficking rings, and these trafficking victims have absolutely no one to turn to for help, no one law enforcers are in collusion with the traffickers and exploiters and pimps, and some of these victims who seek to escape are actually returned to their captors by those from whom they sought protection. That's some Jeff Dahmer shit, if I have ever heard it. I'm you know, I'm not going to take y'all for idiots or anything. You're probably familiar with this story, but if you're not, let me put y'all on game Jeff Dahmer, in a series of grotesque events, kidnapped, or actually a like, lured in a fourteen year old boy, a low boy named Conorac synthiesen Foam he was fourteen, said he would pay him fifty bucks if the kid would let Jeff take pictures of him. So takes some pictures of him in his apartment, then drugs him with some kind of a sleeping pill, waits till the boy is asleep, drills a three inch hole, threw his skull into his brain, and with a syringe, injects a couple ounces of muriatic acid into this little boy's brain. The reason he did this he wanted to create a sexual human slave with no will and no ability to fight him off, that he could just keep forever. And he does this, it doesn't kill the boy, and he's so satisfied with himself that he decides he's going to go to the bar and grab a beer. And while he's at the bar, Conorac, some fi how naked as a jaybird, finds a way to get out of Jeff Dahmer's apartment, go down the stairs and is walking around in the courtyard completely stark naked, with acid in his brain wandering around the outside of the apartments, and two girls see him. The first thing they notice is that he is seeping blood from his anus and clearly confused, looks very, very young. They think he's a child, and they call the police. There's something going on here. You gotta come, you gotta help this boy. So the police arrive and they're trying to question the boy, but he can't speak. His head's full of acid. They can't really get any information out of him. And who the fuck shows up? Jeff Dahmer walks over to the police officers. He goes, oh, y'all, this is my boyfriend. He's had one too many. We were having some fun. I went to go grab more beers. He's clearly, you know, drunk as a skunk. Actually, could y'all just help me get him back up to my apartment. He really just needs to go to bed. Can y'all just help me get him back up to my apartment. The police take this naked fourteen year old boy with acid in his brain back up to Jeff's apartment, put him on the couch and leave. Little did they know, right in the next room in Jeff's apartment, were the bodies of four other slaughtered individuals that they didn't bother to check his ID. They didn't bother to search his apartment, they didn't bother to question his story. They didn't bother to ask him why, as a twenty something year old man, you're fucking a fourteen year old. Nothing. The police did absolutely nothing. They said that they didn't want anyone to think that they were discriminating against the LGBT community. I mean, I'm sick to my goddamn stomach, guys, I'm sick to my stomach. And the thing is, after the police left, he injected another like four ounces of mariadic acid into this kid's brain.
Speaker 1: And just.
Speaker 2: Brutalized him. He is dead, dead within an hour of the police leaving. I don't even know how else to explain how we've been failed at every turn by our law enforcement. These victims, just like the case of Contract synthis in Foam, are being returned by law enforcement officers to to their captors, and the victim's despondency and despair is beyond description. I'm not saying if you have an uncle, a dad, a husband, a brother, a wife, even mother, sister who is a police officer or otherwise that they are a bad guy, or that there's some kind of a devil or into this shit, but it seems to be there are god only knows how many who are involved in these clandestine operations, an estimated thirty thousand plus, and that's being conservative. Victims die every year from abuse, torture, neglect, and disease, and if they try and manage to escape, they are returned by police officers back to these fucking pimps. But neither the US media or the Washington establishment have anything to say about that, which is leaving not the conspiracy theorist, but most of the American people in a state of collective fucking ignorance and denial, all while these child exploitation rings grow exponentially. I mean, I am indignant, jaded, which has caused a little fire to start inside my soul to reach as many people as I can to teach them all about this shit. I mean, how far does this pedophilic underground extend into the halls of power? Are American political, corporate, and military elite, like their counterparts in Belgium, Latvia and Portugal, hiding this putrefied secret from the American people fucking yes. And have they been successful? Also fucking yes. This is a secret that, if exposed, will one hundred percent shatter America's cherished political and economic institutions and bring the House of cards crashing down. And it's taken how many years for it to reach just a small portion of the collective consciousness. We are just now on the precipice of bringing the truth to the masses as conspiracy theorists, And it's so important now more than ever not to get wrapped up and whether or not some of these like more controversial things are true, like whether or not the earth is flat? Is that kind of important? I mean, I guess yeah it is. But would it still matter to you if tomorrow your child, your baby, went to school and either A was never seen again or B came home with blood streaming out of their butt, and you find out your kid's preschool is run by satanic pedophiles who have pimped your kid out or use them in fucking child pornography like the kids at the McMartin preschool, and then the media buries you and your kid and nothing ever happens. They say that your kid has false memory syndrome. Would you care at that point if there was an alien base in Antarctica. Be honest with me. Please consider the gravity of the situation we are in. Infants are getting their heads smashed in and their genitals split open in sexual acts, and we are arguing about what spirituality Christ consciousness like. Can we not agree that there are more pressing issues and the last thing on Earth that we need to do is create more separation within our very small community. So just consider the case of Craig Spence. He was a behind the scenes Republican powerbroker in Washington. In June nineteen eighty nine, The Washington Times published a story that sent fucking shock waves rippling across Capitol Hill because it turns out Craig Spence had been deeply involved with a call boy ring that supplied very very young little boys, some of them extremely young, to the elite of both political parties, as well to visiting dignitaries. It was also reported by the Time that a list of some two hundred influential clients included the names of government officials, locally based US military officers, businessmen, lawyers, bankers, congressional aids, media representatives, and other professionals, but Only a few of them were ever publicly identified, so m On the guest list for Spence's parties were former CIA director William Casey and former Deputy Director of Intelligence Ray Klein, Congressman Barney Frank and sentors John Glenn and Frank Murkowski, political activists and propagandist Phillis Scheffley, former Attorney General John Mitchell, who once co hosted a party with Spence, Journalists William Sapphire, Liz Trotta, Ted Copple, and Eric Severeig, former Ambassadors James Lily, Robert Newman and Elliott Richardson, General Alfred M. Gray, the Commandant of the US Marine Corps, and Lieutenant General Daniel O. Graham, an expert on the Space Defense Initiative don't even get me started on that shit. And former US Attorneys Joseph di Genova and Victoria Townsend. Does this sound like a list of pedophilic trailer trash to you, because that's what they want you to believe is only only people who live in the fucking hills in West Virginia. Pedophiles. They don't wear business suits, they don't work in Washington. They're not government officials, That's all they are. In my opinion. And it also came out that Spence even held a little boy buffet birthday bash for Roy Cone. Who is that? Roy is the mysterious US lawyer who helped Donald J. Trump rise to power. Roy was also a gay pedophile who persecuted other gay people out of their government jobs, which later became known actually as the Lavender Scare of the nineteen fifties. And even though he persecuted gay men and claimed they were despicable, all while being a gay pedophile himself, Karmack eventually came around and he died a painful AIDS death in nineteen eighty six. Now I know some of you out there, not all of you, but I know there are some of you out there that think Donald J. Trump is your own personal savior, Okay, And I don't want to step on any toes. I don't go to that degree. Like I'm not explaining myself. I don't want to step on any toes. But I think your faith should probably be placed in much more worthy hands like Jesus. But anyways, Donald J. Trump and Roy we're besties. Into fucking story and Roy is the reason Donald Trump is who he is. And then we see pictures of Donald Trump also hanging out with Epstein, just saying Okay, trust no one, Trust no one, blanket statement, Trust no one. Do some digging for yourself, find out who the fuck you're dealing with before you blindly place trust in someone now. Spence, this Craigspence guy also bragged about hosting a party for Rock Hudson and other really huge celebrities for that time, and among the revelations in the case was that Spence had taken some of his little callboy escorts on private late night tours of the Whitehouse. The tours, of which there were at least four, were cleared by a uniformed Secret Service guard who moonlighted as a bodyguard at Spence's parties. Spence also said that the tours were arranged by the National Security advisor to then Vice President George H. W. Bush. His name was Donald Gregg. And Craig Spence also sponsored a little boy buffet dinner party for him once and I wonder what was on the menu. So one of these tours of the White House had occurred just after Craig Spence stopped by the Nightline studio to see his friend Ted Copple and Spence reportedly introduced Copple to a fifteen year old boy who Spence introduced as his son, but Copple said that he had been a close friend of Spencer's for over twenty years and knew that he did not have a fucking teenage son. So it almost appeared that Spence was just out in the open showing off his prize, and actually so. Copple first met Craigspence in Southeast Asia when Copple was serving as the ABC Bureau chief in Hong Kong and Spence was working as an ABC correspondent in Vietnam, and apparently Spence openly bragged about working with both the CIA and ranking members of the Reagan and Bush administrations. He also claimed that he had been involved in covert operations at Vietnam, Japan, Central America, and the Middle East. So what was that all about? Now? This guy? Dijonova served in nineteen seventy five to nineteen seventy six as counsel to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, commonly referred to as the Church Committee. He later served as US Attorney under President Ronald Reagan during that time, and after reportedly leaving government service for private practice. He was a frequent guest of Spence's parties, and in December nineteen eighty eight, he accompanied Craigspence on a business trip to Japan with his wife. His wife is Victoria Townsend, who was a deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department and a former Chief council for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and both di Genova and Townsend were investigated for their deeply close links to Craig Spence. There are indications that Spence was involved in covert operations as far back as Vietnam. To listen to my Laurel Canyon episode, where he could well have been working under some kind of journalistic cover. An associate of his from that era told the Washington Post quote, Spence pulled disappearing acts in Vietnam, sometimes for weeks at a time. Then he'd turn up, refusing to say where he'd been. End quote. Was he procuring young boys?
Speaker 1: What was he up to?
Speaker 2: Here's another quote from a former Bush economic advisor who told the press this quote. The sex that's done all the time. If a foreign diplomat wants a companion, the State Department provides it. It doesn't matter if it's a man or woman, boy or girl. They have a special fund set up for that end quote. But what the unnamed advisor did not say was that such services were provided not as a courtesy to the dignitary, but as a way to compromise and control. So allegations quickly arose that the callboy ring and Spencer's fucking parties were part of a CIA sexual black mail operation. So you hear a lot about this, and you wonder where that information came from, now you know. So Craig's Vince's Washington mansion was said to be overflowing with surveillance equipment, including hidden cameras and microphones, and an abundance of two way mirrors. It was also said that cocaine flowed freely at Spencer's parties, and that he could have been involved in bringing drugs in from El Salvador. But of course, the Spence story never really registered on the national media's radar screen, and why do you think? And despite being a largely Republican scandal, it was completely ignored by New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Los Angeles Times. That is so fucking odd, And as we know now, the story soon disappeared entirely, and Washington and the media proceeded to pretend as though nothing had ever happened. The paper trail was literally covered up so quick you couldn't even blink. Some twenty thousand documents pertaining to the case were sealed by court order in the US Attorney's Office issued a gag order on the release of any information, and by that time, Craigspence had turned up dead in a Boston hotel. Less than five months after the story broke. He had been all but forgotten. Kind of reminds me of what they did with Hunter s. Thompson and Craigspence had told one of his friends, here's a quote. I may be disappearing soon. It will be sudden. It may appear to be a suicide, but it won't be. And he was right. Called it like babe fuckin' ruth. Spence was found laying on his bed in room four to nine of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, wearing a tuxedo with a telephone cradle to his and a walkman had set around his neck. He had no obvious signs of injury, and police refused to comment on the cause of death. The door to The room was barricaded and written on the mirror were several messages, one of which read, quote, Chief, consider this my resignation effective immediately. As you always said, you can't ask others to make a sacrifice if you are not ready to do the same. Life is duty, God Bless America end quote. Another was an apology to the hotel, which said something to the effect of to the Ritz, please forgive this inconvenience, and a third was a mumbled up, unexplained Japanese phrase nis eib ei. I'm not even going to try to pronounce that. And what is also interesting is the hotel registry showed that the room the apparent suicide victim was found in was occupied by C. S. Caine, which, listeners, I'd love to get your thoughts about that, because I don't know what the connection is with the Japanese and the Cskane. Y'all can do some digging and let me know. Anyways, Spence had been subpoenaed by a grand jury but had not yet been called to appear, and actually very few witnesses ever did appear before that grand jury. Spence had also reportedly agreed to provide Penthouse magazine with lurid details of Washington's bisexual wonderland. That's what he called it, but needless to say that was never told. Okay, but get this shit. The callboy ring had fucking close ties to the funeral home Morchwari business ponder that this dude, Robert Chambers, was convicted charges of handling the credit card processing for Professional Services Incorporated, which was an entity that served as a cover for an interlinked network of half a dozen male escort services linked to Craig Spence. Chambers was a fucking funeral director and the son of the owner of Chambers funeral Home chain. He was sentenced to serve forty one months. But like, let's think about it. What other services could he have been providing? And what else is interesting is that two of the link services, one of them called dream Boys and one of them called Man to Man, were reportedly run by a guy named Henry Vinson, who was also a mortician and the former corner of Mingo County, West Virginia.
Speaker 1: And he.
Speaker 2: Actually so this vincent guy had moved to Washington, d C. Because he lost his job as coroner for harassing people and like making harassing phone calls to other funeral homes, and while he was under investigation in Washington, a fucking obituary appeared in West Virginia newspapers for him, and apparently he was trying to fake his own fucking death. But he ultimately pled guilty and received a sixty three month sentence. But it is an interesting thought that you would probably need some morticians or funeral directors or someone of the like as your friends if you've got a lot of bodies to dispose of. But so Also implicated in the case was Democratic Congressman Barney Frank, whose DC home was used as a base of operations for an escort service from late nineteen eighty five through mid nineteen eighty seven, and the service was run by Frank's lover, Stephen Gobi, the son of Marine Corps Master Sergeant and Pentagon budget anti list Now Frank wrote a number of letters to probation officers on behalf of Goby, who had four felony convictions from nineteen eighty two. The letters provided the cover for the ring, which Frank denied having any knowledge of. Goby also regularly operated out of chevy Chase Elementary School in collusion with the school's principal Gabriel Massaro. The school was home to three hundred and fifty students aged nine to twelve. The principal, Masorrow, vigorously fucking denied that any students were involved in collboy operation, but then later actually admitted out of his own mouth that the callboy operations were run from his school. So Barney Frank, Gabriel Massaro, and Stephen Kobe all had close fucking ties to Craig and were running these callboy rings. But in other news elsewhere in the country during this time, a political operative named Larry King, not the talk show host, was hailed as the fastest rising black star in the Publican party and also happened to be embroiled in another high level pedophile ring. It's funny how Republicans think that they're like immune to these fucking scandals, and a lot of them come from Republicans. I myself don't identify with anything to do with the pedaphocracy. I am a Christian, nothing more, nothing less. If I'm gonna identify as anything, that is all. I do not think there is any difference between liberal, Democrat or Republican. They are all just different decks on the Titanic if you will. They're all still need to they all they need to go down. Okay, and the conspiracy theorists are the Iceberg anyways, King, whose operation was based in Omaha, Nebraska, had connections to Craig Spence as well, and connections with Ronald Reagan, George Bush, all of for North, and various other major players in Washington. And yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are now about to go on a crash course through all the bloody, sadistic details of the Franklin cover up. Come back next week as we dive full force into this scandal that is just so crazy it'll blow the tits off your chest. I cannot wait to get into it. We're really getting into the biscuits and gravy. Part four is gonna be explosive. I hope to see you back right here next week. But before we go, there is one very important vital piece of information I need you to learn. Just as soon as humanly possibles.
Speaker 3: I say, Damn, people, I HI must have hunt a beet hope deep bot nigga he free throat man, damn part of Emperor Lambs. Tell him please broken a nigga to the cross. He walking around like Teo? What's up with the yes nigga's trying to see compting the hand of speaking? Hate me fucking morning, mamma. How many options could be got? How mean it's too many options? Ump in the past on this body. I'm John Stockton. Beat your ass and I have to buy able with God. I'm watching sometimes you gotta pop out and show niggas serve the far bucky man. I'm the one that up to score with him, walk him down the whole time. I know he got some hole in him. Hold on him extraor shit really death flow on him, Say Drake, I hear you like I'm young. You better have her go to sell black one to any bitch that talk to him and they in love. Just make sure you have your little sister from him. They tell me, Che's the only one that get your hemmy downs and pardon you have to party playing with his nose now and Baka got a weird case? Why is he around certain five lover boys, certa five pedophiles? Why? Why what that fuck him up? I'm gonna do much stuff. Why you chrolling like a bitch? Ain't you tired trying to strike a cord and it's probably a minor