Speaker 1: What's good this glow really and you're checking out the Cruise Show podcast, make sure to subscribe rate and sure let's go whoa back on the Cruise Show.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. I ain't going front. That was crazy. Shut yo, that was crazy. Ain't going for I need to do it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, that was a b I ain't going crazy thing. I appreciate you put.
Speaker 3: That thing on. I g or talk, y'all.
Speaker 2: Hold me down, man, let me.
Speaker 3: Turn your hair drop on. We're going to air drop a right now, my gay. Yeah, let's get it. I said that ship to you right now. Too easy, crazy intro right, welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: For being here. Good to see you.
Speaker 2: Man, is great energy. Start the day with y'all.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about air one off the air right and how Lola book does not want to go there.
Speaker 5: And it's not a thing in New York apparently, like at all.
Speaker 2: I'm just tell me about it. Yeah, like it's.
Speaker 3: Thirty dollars smoothie, nineteen dollars strawberry.
Speaker 2: No, tell them about the oh yeah yeah, yeah, it's crazy. I'm not listening. I love smoothies though, like I make smoothies in the house all the time.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But thirty dollars, I mean, you get there, you know what you can give you thirty dollars.
Speaker 5: Say they put like collagen in that and like other stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, just shot go a long way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's some tooling rake and some kinient. I make it with my moms crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Yo, you're the one.
Speaker 4: Congratulator. Congratulations on that. And I know we got more music on the way. We're talking about that in the second. You're the one is out?
Speaker 3: Now? Who's the one? How is somebody?
Speaker 2: How somebody to want? It's a feeling.
Speaker 1: It's not something that you could really just point out, you know what I'm saying. It's someone that you gravitate to. So when you find the one, and I feel like finding the one is a privilege. I don't like everyone in the world, it's not gonna find they're so made Like that's a privilege. Like when you do good, it comes back to you. So it depends on.
Speaker 3: What you There's so many divorces out there.
Speaker 2: Yet no for you know, I'm not judging.
Speaker 1: Never It's the energy that you put out to the world, and it should it should come back to you.
Speaker 3: Has been divorced, you know what I'm saying. It's been divorced. But then he found the one.
Speaker 2: But see, but that's what.
Speaker 1: Look, he had to go through that so that he could be good to the one.
Speaker 3: Found the one right here? That's right? Is that what you're doing. That's not what you're doing down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Get flowers. I get flowers to the couples. You know what I'm saying. That's my thing. Like, I love that, I love love.
Speaker 5: You're hired now, just real like engaged in December.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is so dope. Congratulations. Ask him how he did it?
Speaker 6: I mean, we were on the Disney cruise at the Bahamas, and at this time her parents actually came with us too. But the thing is, I didn't even tell her parents about it up until we were on the trip. So it was either sink or swim type of thing.
Speaker 2: It was like, so you so you surprised them.
Speaker 6: And then her and I bought the ring like three days beforehand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ohd it that right?
Speaker 3: That's wait.
Speaker 2: Let me see blank blank.
Speaker 3: Private island. Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, listen, you proposed to me, baby, you gotta do a big like that, Like come.
Speaker 2: On now, perfect, that's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wow, the proposal story matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course that's her.
Speaker 4: Monica here thinks it's unfair that Jackie has to wear a ring, but he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Until they get management.
Speaker 3: So the world has to know she's taken, but the world doesn't know he's taking.
Speaker 2: That's a thing.
Speaker 3: No, she's trying to make it a thing. Why are you upset at that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But wait, that's not a thing? Should say both wear rings? If they're both engaged to each other, they should both wear rings to symbolize it.
Speaker 4: Traditionally she wears the ring or he's worried that he looks single.
Speaker 3: And she doesn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, already she thinks I'm outside when I'm reading she ready to wait for you outside.
Speaker 3: It's very negative of her to think that way.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I don't feel that from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel that though. But why it's about the energy you give out. But that's traditional traditional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a man doesn't wear an engagement ring, only a woman does.
Speaker 1: It's because he chose, yeah to do it, and then he waiting on you to fully the wedding. Okay, cool, I get it right, So it Oh so when she said, oh, I get it all right.
Speaker 2: Cool, so.
Speaker 1: You proposed and when she say yes, it's like throughout that time being engaged, it's like, do you really want to marry me?
Speaker 2: Because baby, I can't. I ain't gonna win on my finger. So you trust me. So at the old time, I'm gonna get the I'm gonna get the bend. So you know, it's a it's like you get the big rock.
Speaker 1: But let's see this like probation, like working at the post office.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, poor dudes, man, I'm.
Speaker 5: Trying to get at this point.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful though. Congratulations for.
Speaker 3: Yo. So smooth transition to disgusted.
Speaker 4: Disgusted disgusted drop in that too, huh that's on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, I just shot the video yesterday. Wow here shot in la.
Speaker 3: Let's go you know that in the streets or what do we do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Come on now, come on. But it is a message behind the song. So I feel like I did disgust it because I felt like in today's life right now, it's so easy to be a crash out. So it's like, yeah, I'm disgusted with a lot of things, but you know, you just handle it as matures as mature as you can, like just not letting things like get to you. So, yeah, I'm disgusted with this. I'm just this like, uh, they like a little chill with all that gangs. Yeah, I'm a chill But I'm gonna still tell you about yourself.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: How many times a week do you say? Would you say you have a crash out loki per per second person?
Speaker 3: You're allowed to crash out private?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Could crash out mentally. I crashed out, but not necessarily. I'm a crash out.
Speaker 2: In the physical.
Speaker 3: Cameras everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, my life has changed, and me being who I am is a brand and that's what's gonna make me money and make sure my family is fast.
Speaker 2: So I gotta be careful what I put out.
Speaker 6: What do you do to decompress though?
Speaker 1: I talk to myself, Talk to yourself. I look at the mirror, I interview myself, talk to yourself.
Speaker 3: That's right. You also to play with that little white dog you have.
Speaker 2: That's white dog.
Speaker 4: That's that little white dog loves you so much, does not want to be away from he act like my baby.
Speaker 2: I sweart what he.
Speaker 7: Is he sticks to you.
Speaker 3: You gave birth to him.
Speaker 1: No, like he follows me ever everywhere through what I was like, seriously, like I can't.
Speaker 2: It's times where I need a break and he just don't leave me alone, and.
Speaker 1: I'll be like please, can you just please just not right now? He don't leave me alone though, But I love him life.
Speaker 5: That's literally our dog too, Like he is just so stuck to us.
Speaker 7: You please just get away for one second, like I love you, but get away from one second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know they don't care and they feel your emotions. They like, I know you love me. I'm kid, man, they are the best.
Speaker 2: I'm a dog love, always going to do.
Speaker 4: People don't deserve dogs, you feel they don't. Man, dogs are the best.
Speaker 1: Like when I'm sad or anything, just come and be like.
Speaker 7: And that's the one person or the one like being that's always.
Speaker 5: Going to be so happy to see you.
Speaker 2: You're always like different, you walk through the dope.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like you a celebrity in real life, but then you're also like such a celebrity to your dog.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's a great way of thinking of it, because that's exactly.
Speaker 4: When you sniff the dogs paws and you tell it that it smells like corn.
Speaker 3: Cheer, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, and he just got groomed. I'm like, yo, what's so what you've been doing?
Speaker 3: Why? What how come dogs feet smell like that. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I will always smell it. I'll be like, yeah, he sink, but I still love you. But I still love you. Do you let your dogs sleep in a bed with you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah me too.
Speaker 5: You're like, okay, I'm not alone.
Speaker 3: You don't it doesn't allow.
Speaker 2: Oh no, said.
Speaker 3: Business? You know, wor about the dog getting in the way.
Speaker 2: He's not going, he's not going, he's not gonna get away. But they look they watch Noaday, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Dogs like p O V. Dog is crazy. That's nice.
Speaker 1: Why Like my dog is a house dog though, so it's like it's cool, it's you know, yeah, sometimes no, but I do discipline.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I'm not a pushover a little bit.
Speaker 3: Growing up, were you allowed to have a dog in the house and in your bed?
Speaker 2: And see growing up, I will always ask my mom to get me a dog, but she just was not with it. But at my grandmother house.
Speaker 1: My dad will always bring new dogs in and out, and my grandmother will always have dogs. And on my mom's side, my grandmom she used to take dogs from out and train them and clean them up.
Speaker 3: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: My grandmother has a nub like she was breaking up a fight between two and she and she's still to this day.
Speaker 3: Take a straight dog and yeah, because it's not the dog's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, they didn't mean to. They was like, really sorry though, like they cried.
Speaker 7: It didn't mean to.
Speaker 3: No, that's wild. Dogs are the best. You're gonna wrap that up right there, yo, man, So why are we feeling the video? We're still recording? Were working of.
Speaker 2: Course always Yeah, I feel like I have a good body of work.
Speaker 1: But the work never stops, you know what I'm saying. And you just never know, Like when you got that energy in you, you keep the engine running. You might replace a song. It's okay, as long as you put it out, you can put it on the other sound.
Speaker 3: But I think you got like what two albums, ready to go?
Speaker 2: Ready to go? Nah, I've been working. I'm not gonna front. I've mean it's.
Speaker 1: To the point where I've been working so much that after a while, I catch myself not being satisfied.
Speaker 2: And as an artist, you know, you get tired of the music that you make it and then.
Speaker 6: You know, but you kind of get that demo whitest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta put the music out so that that don't happen, you know. So that's why I'm about to put out a new project.
Speaker 3: You gotta put it out. Yeah, the new project. How many songs are you thinking about putting out?
Speaker 2: See, I'm not sure which how many you want?
Speaker 5: Fourteen, fifteen, thirteen to fifteen, thirteen.
Speaker 6: To fifteen thirteen?
Speaker 2: He said, eleven you gotta love a thirteen forty to fifteen? Uh, we're doing I think twelve is cool, twelve is good, twelve is decent.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah out of twelve, though, what you have to go through at least what fifty hundred songs to get twelve?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The process, Yeah, that's the process. It's but see my process right now, I can't choose. That's why I don't know how many songs. I'm like, I don't know what to do right now. I'm at that point.
Speaker 3: Who helps you choose?
Speaker 2: My team? Yeah, we got right there now.
Speaker 3: You walked in with a hundred people. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: The teamate with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, team is strong, real strong. They got your back. Ye, so the team you gotta sit down now. That can create some friction too, because you may be attached to one song, they might not be as attached.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very spoil you, Sola.
Speaker 1: Whatever Lola Ones Lola got so I'd be like that, right, team whatever Lola Ones lowly guests. But they they trust, they trust my opinion.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, this is something I have a passion for this. So if I say something like, yo, I feel really strong about this record, then they gonna be like, come on, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Has there ever been a bar that you said and thought to yourself? Okay, like I thought that was crazy. But I don't know if I can say that out loud.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I say everything out loud. No, I don't care. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say like I'm an open book because I'm very private, But with the music, I'm very open. Like whatever's on my mind, I'm gonna just say it. If I feel like emotional, I'm gonna say I'm emotional. My first song that.
Speaker 2: Pop I told everybody I was broke without telling them, like you know.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, I don't even got me one hundred And it's like, you know, Rappers is not gonna sit there and be like, oh, they ain't got no bread, right right, I don't got no one name.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I started off making sure that I can be the artist to say things that others are scared to say.
Speaker 7: How do you balance or work life like relationship when it comes to going into the studio creating music, being like you know that you are in a relationship and then okay, I still have work to do.
Speaker 5: How do you balance that?
Speaker 2: Well, once you have like a supportive partner, it's like it works itself. It works itself out. Like if you know, I'm in a studio, you know't doing nothing else. We're recording.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm at the office baby his baby.
Speaker 2: Trust is a big thing. So once you have trust you on your partnerle flourish within anything.
Speaker 3: I think trust comes with maturity.
Speaker 2: And experience trauma as well. So you know what I'm saying, you know the real red flags. It's like I don't let you you know, you ain't tripping, it's me it's time. You know what I'm saying. You gotta take accountability too as well, Like.
Speaker 3: You know that's right, Jackie, You don't.
Speaker 2: I do most sometimes, oh you stutter sometimes half of the time I do.
Speaker 5: Half of the time I do. But he also knows that, like I just.
Speaker 3: The time.
Speaker 2: Man, what's your son?
Speaker 5: I'm a Scorpio.
Speaker 2: Oh Scorpios be crashing now harsh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's a pissy.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like, oh, Pisces, yea, do the low blows like they're gonna tell you something where you like.
Speaker 3: You're an Aquarius.
Speaker 2: Ye I'm a crash out, but I'm a I'm a silent crash out.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm a very loud crash out.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a silent crash out, like you see in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Like if we win, so I'm going down. You just look at me, and I'm crashing out.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows when you're like all right, and then I just gotta lead.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's time to go. She bought the turn Up.
Speaker 3: That's the name of a mixtape.
Speaker 2: Silent shout, silent cry, talk to me, silent cris shout. I like that like that. That's a song right there, Hold on, make sure to give the cruise temperature. I want no problems. Do you think I don't want to come back in this building?
Speaker 3: Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: Don't play bro Brooklyn, do not play Okayn for.
Speaker 4: Their money, man, Yeah? Yeah, and for the respect, right, I mean, is a planet on its own?
Speaker 3: I believe it's.
Speaker 1: More for the respect thing. I think out in Brooklyn, like the grind is already there. So people mostly want their respect because you can always go outside and make some money in New York City. Yeah, but you can't make money if you don't got respect in New York City.
Speaker 3: Or that's a fact. Facts, that's right. No respect to anybody with you, no matter what you selling, no matter what you matter. That's crazy. That's real.
Speaker 4: Ship We're out here. They don't respect you, but they'll still buy some ship. Yeah right, what we'll buy some ship off your dog?
Speaker 3: Give a about you? Let me see what you got dog do?
Speaker 2: I that's scary because then what what's next? Back dooring?
Speaker 5: What were you saying? Is the most New York thing about you?
Speaker 2: The way I talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be trying to like, I'll be trying to like switch it up, but it's hard, right, Yeah, And I keep telling people on for Brooklyn, Like we know this already. It's like your name is Lola brook Like like like, I don't know, I think it's in my DNA to really keep telling you on for Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: I mean I think it's a badger honor too, survived. Yeah, through something that you're proud of. You know, some of the best in the game came out of Brooklyn, you know, to name a few, Biggie and Hove, I mean bro like the best, the very best.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They they set the ball. I'm not gonna front. They set the ball. So you know I'm from Brooklyn. Maybe you know, maybe I get to skip the hun real quick.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. So the Disgusted video should be out very soon, Yeah, very soon.
Speaker 2: I'm on them. Yeah yeah, I'm stalking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I need a draft real quick.
Speaker 3: Something, show me something, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me see, let me feel good, do something to make me feel good. Like you know what I'm saying. Like, once I know that I'm.
Speaker 1: Going crazy with the visuals, then ain't no telling what's next. But that's as an artist, you you gotta you gotta be fed. So when you do the work, you have to see it so that you know what's next?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They got to be yes, yes, because you need that space.
Speaker 3: Or you're your own creative director, like your hands on. You're like, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm hands on for sure, Like I know what I want.
Speaker 1: But that's the only reason why I'm rapping now is because it's like this is how I express myself or this is how I connect with other people tell their story as well. Was there.
Speaker 6: Do you feel like rap is like the end goal for you?
Speaker 3: Or do you want more?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I want more, like I'll be doing the acting thing. Like I know my artists, but I know at the end of the day, I do have personality. So you know, like Lola brook as a as a name, like it's a it's a household name to me. Like I really sat there when I came up with my rap name. I said to myself, like, come up with a name that's gonna look good on the screen, not just as a song title.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, how's it gonna look on the marquee? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Lola, was there a.
Speaker 4: Moment in life where you're like, all right, my creative side has to now take over and this is only this is what I'm doing. My creativeness is going to lead the way and I'm doing nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you realize, like, I'm only child, so this is what makes me who I am, and if I don't creatively be myself, I'm gonna close in and it's not gonna be no lolabrooke or Shinese.
Speaker 3: So yeah, are living through our soft girl era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why. That's that's why I changed my hair color today.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: Like it.
Speaker 5: What's the best part about being in your soft era?
Speaker 2: I don't have to always be aggressive all the time, like I'm a sure girl.
Speaker 1: I'm small, so like I feel like it just comes with the hype, like being aggressive.
Speaker 3: Like you are.
Speaker 5: It's yes, like you just built up in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah you be like hello, excuse me, don't you see me?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like it's like you're always defending yourself because you always feel like somebody coming for you because they get advantage of seeing over you.
Speaker 3: We don't like that, right, but maybe they're not coming for you and it just feels that way or is that is that ever a thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because it's like, yo, you you ever been asleep? And you could feel somebody like watching you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of body heat, like, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of energy. Like hold on, back up please.
Speaker 4: Yo, I'm just pulling it up now. You're Lama Lama RepA Jama on the Cruise Show. You did that, man, thank you for posting it. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, yo, thank you for having me do that. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I go for it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, some I see someone they did really good.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was it Glorilla did it. She did it like it was out of here. Kali Uchi, she sang it. That was really good as well. Scarlet did it.
Speaker 2: I did see Scarlet star.
Speaker 3: Crazy right?
Speaker 2: It fits her too, sexy. I didn't see sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just posted it like last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it should be in my algorithm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we're working on an album, right or the album's almost done.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, yes, yes, we.
Speaker 4: Got the Disgusted video out. You're the one I'm sorry coming out or depending on.
Speaker 2: When this us coming out and you the one out? Now, you do the one out now for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know, you gotta sing that one at y'all.
Speaker 2: Come yeah, I told y'all flower.
Speaker 5: Girl, and I sing, we'll put it down in our wedding note book.
Speaker 2: Come on, y'all, don't forget about me.
Speaker 3: You hurt you. This record its recorded, It's on take now, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool, so God watching y'all. Y'all sit here and be lying to me.
Speaker 3: Yo, thank you very much for your time. We appreciate you all.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. It's always great energy.
Speaker 3: Like I said, man, we love your energy as well.
Speaker 2: We gotta go get them thirty dollars smooth. He's just for one one time, for the.
Speaker 3: One time, one time, for the one time. Look who's buying? Who's buying?
Speaker 2: Y yo, listen, why you work like you don't get a lot of money.
Speaker 5: We gotta get Doc's card is what it is. We gotta get our bosses card.
Speaker 3: I cool both said, Man, we need do Winter's card for sure.
Speaker 2: Get you know what I'm saying, too easy, Get.
Speaker 3: The Hailey Baby, Hailey Bieber Smoothie.
Speaker 2: What that is?
Speaker 1: What they got?
Speaker 5: Collagen and some other ship that's all I know.
Speaker 2: They I was thinking more like a baniana and Straine banana everywhere. Yeah, yeah, okay, John Juice I like mohamma, mama smoothie.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right for the white gummy. I heard the white gummy was good, right, that was the one.
Speaker 2: For a while, I didn't have.
Speaker 3: That John Juice or rollbacks. I don't know where that was. Lola Brooks here the bat. Thank you so much, lower brook Thank you for having me all day man. Cruise Show Real ninety.
Speaker 5: Two, pay check your rich with the Cruise Show. Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast.
Speaker 7: Make sure to subscribe, and hey, auto download so you don't miss an episode of
Speaker 6: So so, so So So