Speaker 1: One o Oneaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. All Right, lots the process that's coming up before we finish up this morning. Still haven't played the metallicat double Dose for those fifth row tickets. We haven't done the first Rock the Bank cash keyword of the day. We haven't done. You say we played yet?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 1: Voting for that is still open for around fifteen more minutes. JR.
Speaker 2: Facebook page that's brought to us by a fair Woods critic. You could win Rock the Country tickets for voting in that this morning. Three Black Crows choices do that at the jar R Facebook page. One with the most votes is played back at nine and then we just randomly picked somebody for those tickets to go to check out Kid Rock and others.
Speaker 1: Northfield, Minnesota, I guess this is near Minneapolis. They got an interesting situation going on there and the choice they decided as a town count they've got a water issue. The drinking water in that town has excessively well unsafe levels of manganese.
Speaker 2: And it manganese.
Speaker 1: Manganese it's you know, found in rocks and soil, I think, and if it's commonly found in drinking water, it's at lower levels, but there's as much higher than usual. If children and adults drink the water with levels of manganese above guidance level over a long period of time, it may lead to problems with memory, attention.
Speaker 2: And motor skills. That's not good, No, not good.
Speaker 1: At allow infants one year and younger the impacts even more severe. So what to do? What to do? Well, it's been suggested they upgrade their water treatment facility with a new facility. They decided not to do that because it costs too much m hm. So instead, the the suggestion is homeowners should just go out and at their own expense, by a water treatment system of their own, or just go with bottled water. Okay, because we don't have enough stuff that we are going to have to pay way too much money for. You can't even get the drinking water straight? What blowing to call to Flint, Michigan that correct problem? Well yeah, well anyway, that's a different conversation. But do you really want to mess with the having another situation? If you start getting kids that are showing up you know, yeah, a little off not good? I uh, even the adults.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you have like doctors there and now you got to me know, forgetting some of the stuff. What during the.
Speaker 1: Procedure, leaving some sponges inside her what? Hey, so I'm gonna need you to help. Speaking of forgetting stuff, I'm sure you'll remember this because your bits and pieces.
Speaker 2: Bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this story out of Lynbrook, England. UH, an unlikely tourist attraction has just popped up over the last week or two. Somebody dumped a sofa. Oh yeah, I remember that. Dumped the sofa is I guess just in kind of a place you want to expect to see a sofa. Now people are showing up in droves to pose and take pictures with it and set things up and you know, making a whole social media spectacle of the sofa until somebody actually goes and hals this thing off to the trash. We had something similar to this here in the last few years. Where was that?
Speaker 2: I think it was Volusia? No, no, no, I'm sorry, Brevard County. Actually I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it like outside of a Walmart?
Speaker 2: I believe us people text in at two two five, two six the couch over there in Brevard.
Speaker 1: And then at some point I remember something I don't know if I'm having Mandela uh effect effect, but I thought at some point there was like a whole so it ended up being like set up like a whole living room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it was outside of a Walmart. Was either outside of Walmart or maybe a public's something I should do that with this mattress that nobody will take. I put a perfectly good mattress up against my truck with a sign that says, uh, good good queen mattress limited stains free none. I was shocked. Then I had no stains. I mean anyway, it was pombay pat pombay.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, well yeah, I thought that was that lasted for a few weeks too.
Speaker 2: Didn't that lasted for more than weeks? It was I want to see months Palm Bay couch.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, thank you, thank you for helping us. Remember that the Bits and Pieces Bob Manganese the bits and Pieces.
Speaker 2: Bob actually pulled that one out because remember I said, first days avolution, I go no, No, I mean Brevard. Then I mentioned I think it was Palm Bay or Melbourne. It was side of the road. Uh dumped it in front of the Walmart. Palm Bay Road. All right, so I got a piece of that too. So I'm trying to take the front of my Walmart where I could dump the match. I mean glad. You know there are those people that stand right at the entrance of the Walmart bumbing money. I saw that give them somewhere to sleep.
Speaker 1: I saw the family, the iPad family outside the Publix the other day.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: They have their kid busy on the iPad while mom and dad talked about the tough situation they're in and want money.
Speaker 2: If the kid has an iPad irony right.
Speaker 1: And they have nice YETI cooler and umbrella set up.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Somebody can't be that. You must be booming with the take you're getting. Yeah, you have a better cooler than us. The Palm Bay in front of Walmart and it had its own Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah there you go. All right to Australia, we go. This is well, this hits even though it's halfway around the world, hits too close to home for our liking. An Australian radio network's station just got busted one question about one of their hosts named Tie by a local reporter asking what Tie's last name was And that's when the truth came out that they've been running Tie as an AI host. I knew you were going to say AI host for the last six months called AI Tie. Yeah, music based station. But still you know the host comes on and has some stuff to say. And I know there is also a company here in the US that has developed this specifically and trying to sell it to various radio companies. It's just it's just a matter of time until they just offer up some samples of our voices, Taco and see what you guys can put together with this mess via AI. So you think we may benefit from it, they were the voices, because then we see them if they're not paying us, well that's illegal. We've seen lawsuits already about it from different actors. Again, we're going into kind of this is a whole new territory.
Speaker 2: I just wouldn't even talk about it. I don't even want to put it out there. You know what I always say, you can't worry about it. Whatever they're gonna do, whatever they're gonna do. Yah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There was a time where I'd lay awake at night just staring at the ceiling, worrying about things and it came to the closion a long time ago that with the way this business goes, that's just an exercise and futility and so anyway, yeah, that's that was wonderful. And then finally there's this.
Speaker 2: Thank you to everybody at two two five, two six for all the texts about the Palm Bay Walmart couch.
Speaker 1: Oh in a lot of sex filtering into No, we have not played the Metallica double dough shit. No, it's coming up soon. I think we're getting down to a team minus an hour to go here. Pueblo County, Colorado. The Pueblo County Sheriff's office is confirmed that an inmate escaped the jail there. The same inmate had previously pleaded guilty to an escape charge years ago. The stretch that he was in for this go around was for unrelated charges, and Lucas Brown is backing custody. After escaping from a kitchen detail consisting of kitchen trustees uh huh that were cleaning up for the night, went to throw out the trash, took off running and disappeared. They did apprehend him a short time later. Here's the kicker. He was two days away from his current stretch being done. No two days away, two days left in his.
Speaker 2: Sentence, you think he's a lifer and didn't want to be done.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this this is from reading this. This guy is like been in and out of jail for all sorts of crap.
Speaker 2: I wonder he was drinking the water up in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I wonder that maybe he had to do that. Was there a hit on him and they knew they only had two days left to shank him. I think you found out about.
Speaker 2: That would be one of the only reasons that I'd be.
Speaker 1: You, with your vast experience in life in general, and having done a stretch a hard time in sing sing back in the day, would be much more well versed to address that.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I just start a fight and get a no, because then they could add to my sentence. I was gonna say solid solitary for the next for the last two days.
Speaker 1: But if it, if it was, they were gonna ge him. Now he's gonna be added to his sentence as well. So yeah, back in more time to get shanked, right. Can't win, dude, Minnesota, water will get you. This was Colorado, I know, but he was on the water because he's making a dumb move like that, two days before you were a lease.
Speaker 2: W j r R, Orlando's rock station,