Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Everyday black Man Podcast, your location for everyday black Man thoughts. I'm here with your host Riker, also joined by Red Black Libertarian the writer. And what was this nigga talking is? Please follow us on our social platforms and yeah in Georgia. Anyway, I was trying to tell y'all about this time I had this girl and I couldn't not so then she was like, we're gonna do this and you can get this surgery, and uh, I was like, I don't. I don't want to get surgery because it said I can a little bit up to or over an inch, and she was like, so you don't want to be with me and too much.
Speaker 2: I I feel like we heard this before and it's even more funny the second time round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nut having.
Speaker 4: Surgery, you lose more than more than a more than an it.
Speaker 5: She was gonna stay with you after that though, So she.
Speaker 6: Did she really love him or do you just want to see this nigga nut and be like I made him nut.
Speaker 1: I'm breaking up with him now and it's like, bitch, I lost the inch for you. We're married at this point in time.
Speaker 7: And I don't care. Would what is the circumcision because you can't lose up.
Speaker 1: I was already circumcized, so the the inch was not like guaranteed, like it could be less and it could be more.
Speaker 8: Like nah.
Speaker 1: Comping, Yeah, you don'na lose something.
Speaker 9: Girls, Oh yeah, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Sensitivity is not worth that much because then what if I get too sensitive? Not my dick smaller and it's it's like, bro, because it's gonna make you.
Speaker 7: I can help you nut faster.
Speaker 1: No homo, whoa whoa?
Speaker 10: One of them starts me. Look, I know it's a method. It through pills and two natural vitamins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I smoke weed. I stopped recently.
Speaker 7: Definitely, it's not weed you need.
Speaker 1: As Ganda the twelve, I think, I think the twelve.
Speaker 11: Hold on, hold on, listen for you responding con confirm fullic acid and zinc the polic I don't take everything and zinc together.
Speaker 10: Your net will be thicker, more potent, and larger quantities and you will know it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I forget about that.
Speaker 2: Last does the matter if you take girl full of acid versus boy full of acid?
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, bro, does it matter if he takes boy follic ass and the girl follow gass, because if he can take girl full of gass, and I got already a large stockpile that.
Speaker 3: I can give him.
Speaker 7: What is girl full of acid?
Speaker 1: Pre natal stuff?
Speaker 7: Oh no, just straight folo acid pills.
Speaker 1: So so male boy foll of acid?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 7: That's all I wanted to ask, because I got, I got girl.
Speaker 3: Full of gas out the wazo.
Speaker 7: Acid and sink.
Speaker 2: I love how this nigga says straight fold gas and see that's how you know he's a hand resexual.
Speaker 1: Or I would start with trying, I.
Speaker 6: Gotta, I gotta does not get any better when you say it. Just say I can help you orgasm by prescribing you things all right now.
Speaker 10: Also, you're gonna have to beat you can't beat your meat, and you can't fuck for a whole month.
Speaker 1: But I'm a half years.
Speaker 7: Cool, cool, cool, Well, hold on, hold on. You need to nut just one time for the one time.
Speaker 10: So beat your meat one time and then take this stuff for a month, and you need to liquid ash for garden.
Speaker 1: That should sounded spensively. I aint gonna low to you, bro. Oh ain't that ain't that important to me.
Speaker 7: That's better than it's better than the curchon.
Speaker 1: That surgery was never on the table. I would not bug in that. She's like, but for me, I was like, you know, I love you, girl, I really do said those words I love you.
Speaker 10: This may be TM, but once I did it, not for a long time, when I did nothing, it was very thin. It didn't have a lot of power behind it. It looked like sick, like just dead nut. And so what can happen is that you don't ejaculate for a long time, you can build up nut in your body and it can flog your your pass this way from semen. Yeah, so you need to beat your meat at least once. And then even if you do the peel ashwaganda, do that and you'll start noticing. Because what I know, bro to be honest, When I didn't have sex for a long period of time and then I nuted, that nut came out and then I couldn't nut anymore. Like I'd come, I'd orgasm, but nothing would come out.
Speaker 1: Oh d yeah before well.
Speaker 7: Once I started taking the stuff I just told.
Speaker 10: You, no hormo but really healthy, A lot of seamen comes out.
Speaker 7: A comical amount sometimes yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Take this center screen exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: You can get sixty servings for roughly about sixteen or fifteen bucks.
Speaker 1: Sham uh maybe next year.
Speaker 7: This is not that, it's.
Speaker 5: Just like the lip.
Speaker 1: Also, I think you didn't know that. The only thing he listened I wasn't already taken was the folic acid.
Speaker 3: You need, you need the licktic is what he said.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: No, not full of the liquid coin. But I looked it up.
Speaker 3: I'm saying the liquid that liquin a god, he needs that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean he doesn't have to have it. It's just better.
Speaker 1: Better because when he's currently is not working. I think overlooking the part I ain't didn't bitches easy, So it's not like it's like a huge, immediate or permanent issue. Plus it's always good. In the beginning they're like, oh damn, this do go forever, and then it takes like a couple of months. What is it?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 7: No, bitch, no he bro, Look, I don't have that issue no more.
Speaker 10: What I started taking these pills because remember I told you I you said a long time to not I don't had an issue no more.
Speaker 7: Bro, I mean nothing nor no, But I mean everywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't think nothing. We know, I think sometimes a game, but not nothing exactly.
Speaker 5: You got nothing is nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing is gay. This nigga thought he was funny. That nigga read thought he was funny.
Speaker 10: No, Bro, we need to talk about men's seemen semen on health. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 12: Nah, nigga, you can't be the same nigga's talking about that. They was talking about attention.
Speaker 5: Bro, you look like a huge retention.
Speaker 7: Did do good for me? I think they helped with me coming faster? All right?
Speaker 3: A right, this this is too much talk about this.
Speaker 10: What I want to change, man, it's men's health. Don't be on comfort, be mature.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 9: Well, I want to know, is it better to have a bad job with the good.
Speaker 4: Boss or a good job with a bad boss.
Speaker 1: How much you uh? The good job with the bad boss? Is the good job with the bad boss or a bad job with the good boss?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Enough to pay bills? Look comfortable?
Speaker 3: Bad job?
Speaker 7: The bad job with.
Speaker 6: The good boss is enough to pay bills. But in fact, the roughly let's say the good job of the bad boss.
Speaker 4: Then you get paid about one hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 6: The bad job with the good boss, you're getting paid one hundred and thirty five thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: My sanity's worked more up at that close plus one hundred and thirty five. I'm living like krying.
Speaker 3: This figure here is so reasonable to be young again.
Speaker 1: I just didn't take on a village.
Speaker 7: But I mean, all right, right, fine, let me let.
Speaker 3: Me, let me increase the spread.
Speaker 6: What if the bad job with the good boss is let's say one hundred and uh do it?
Speaker 5: Yah, nigga, you don't know what a bad job it is, Nigga.
Speaker 12: Every time you said about one hundred, both niggas, it will be like whatever, drop that job down about fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make it easy.
Speaker 12: I'm just letting you know, nigga, that that what you think is a good job is like niggas was like one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Woman a medio pussy just because it's a regular girl. You think they wouldn't do it for money?
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, fine Jesus, and you need to hear it from every mom here. Fine, the good job with a bad boss is seventy five thousand.
Speaker 7: The bad job with a good boss.
Speaker 1: Is fifty thousand per year.
Speaker 2: That's how much fifty thousand per year with the bad with the with the good boss seventy five thousand.
Speaker 1: For with the bad boss. That's where it skills. Now enough, Now, what exactly as a job like some manual labor type ship or no, No, you're got to send off of these niggas.
Speaker 4: And you gotta talk to them.
Speaker 7: I do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've had bad jobs before, so they were for fractions of the smaller numbers you've getten. So I mean, I'm just gonna stay out of this one.
Speaker 6: Noah, bro, your input is there, because the thing about it here is and what I was gonna get to is the fact that.
Speaker 8: With a good job with you, what do you mean by bad boss? But let me let me give mine.
Speaker 3: He's micro managing you.
Speaker 4: He doesn't understand boundaries, He overshares ship that niggas shouldn't share, and to be honest, he kind of gay, like not enough for you to be able to pull an HR, but enough for you to be like this niggas hitting on me.
Speaker 8: So it is his micro management, micro managing and all those.
Speaker 7: Things like that.
Speaker 1: Causing me to like if he cutting my eyes and make you me lose less money type of deal.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, no, he can't cut your hours, but he makes your hours miserable, where like you don't want to be at the job, like you're tempting quitting and doing something else because he's just so extra.
Speaker 3: He's extremely flamboyant to the point where it's.
Speaker 6: Just like, Nigga, this is a job we're trying to work, and he tells you can't have headphones on, so like you got to listen to him smack his gums and his lips together all the time, and you're like, nigga.
Speaker 3: Why aren't like if this wasn't working, the guy just slapping in the face.
Speaker 1: This sounds like it was whoever came up with this question. I ain't really had to work a hard, shitty, shitty job before, because this is just regular shit, a good job.
Speaker 6: With the bad boss or something, the bad job with a good boss. The job is trash, is absolutely trash. You got to be in his hunting's office. But your boss is cool. He buys food all the time. He also make sure that when you got a peachy your request, he automatically approved that shit. You't got to fight this nigga for it. He's understanding with shit. Well, like when you got to like lead to go out of town sham to like go visit family members.
Speaker 3: Like he's one hundred percent supportive. He's willing to jump in and help you with stuff where it's a bad boss at the good job. He he don't want to help you with shit.
Speaker 1: That's just what I'm used to. I don't know, man, Again, I think I should. I'll just excuse myself from this.
Speaker 15: You gotta be included, man, we want your vote because I mean, for me, I wanted to do the good jongle with the bad boss or something bad job with the good boss. Because if you got a good enough boss, then it doesn't matter how bad the job is, because you know he covered for you, and you know everything is scope citic.
Speaker 6: But I've seen plenty of niggas quit a job that they were making a lot of money and be.
Speaker 15: Like, I just can't do what the I just can't do with the people because one boss can fuck up the whole thing.
Speaker 3: No, no one boss can suck up your entire enjoyment.
Speaker 5: Jobs.
Speaker 1: Thiggas put too much enjoyment on the job I get spit on that you understand this ship like, just.
Speaker 3: Go, I hear you, I hear your kid. Do I neither throw your mmy at you or you go Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the different people have different levels of tolerance. We'll put it that way.
Speaker 15: Correct, very very different levels of tolerance. Because I don't I don't think. I don't think that most jobs are like the job with the bad boss.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on the industry and location.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, I mean, yeah, your industry is trash and your location does not help.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm talking generally. Uh yes, also man, but uh.
Speaker 6: Damn, bro, you weren't supposed to agree with that so quickly, nigga, like at least like give yourself two seconds to.
Speaker 1: Like, this is what I'm saying. This is why you spent a year with somebody you didn't like and I was like two weeks in nahu this h recognize the bad stuff, get away from it. I know your limits. Even if your limits are high and normal, there's got to be some you know, what's the world for, uh morals, standards, some hard.
Speaker 5: Some alone over there.
Speaker 10: I'd rather take the ID rather take a job with the good job with the bad boss, because you know, fucker.
Speaker 3: We know, nigga, you love strength and he talked about earlier.
Speaker 7: No, I just need the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I could work the bad job for a bit and then once I feel comfortable, go found a decent job or you know, the one.
Speaker 7: With a bike. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 10: Not having enough money that's a different type of stress that I.
Speaker 7: Don't want, don't like it.
Speaker 10: I'd rather have a nigga nor the fuck out of me every day than I have to not be able to eat.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, you're.
Speaker 15: Able to eat. You're able to eat at both jobs. That's something where your bills are not going to be able to be met. That's originally why I had it at one hundred and thirty five and one hundred and fifty. But you niggas like noll, there's too much money. It's like, yeah, but the whole point is for it to be like you don't have to have external factors such as if I take the job with the good boss, I won't be able to afford a car. It's like no, it's like it's supposed to be parody as far as your expenses.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's a bad question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't think parity with my expenses, everybody would choose. Well, no, what's the job.
Speaker 3: I said you got to sit in the office. Let's say it's a call center.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that's a bad job. Oh no, yeah, yeah, that's a bad job.
Speaker 3: This nigga's getting on you. Where's the other job you get to be? It's a good job.
Speaker 6: It's it's a it's a it's a bad sorry, it's a bad job, but a good boss. So while this one is not a call center, this one it's a shipping job. Like you guys get packages together for people. But your boss is understanding and he doesn't set shitty metrics.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, Why would the call center be a good job?
Speaker 16: Oh because remember you're making you're making really good money. You get free internet and they pay for your four oh one k they match up to ten percent.
Speaker 10: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 7: A call center is not a good job. Have you ever worked in a call center?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga goes my first job about a college.
Speaker 7: Nonigga, that's a bad job.
Speaker 3: That really good, good nigga. I used to play ahn the Ammo r.
Speaker 6: PG well on the phone with niggas and stylist can verify here for you.
Speaker 3: I used to play MMO RPGs while working at call center.
Speaker 6: Job, nigga, I understand that you went to one of them slave minds, Like, uh, what is that place called x x v I.
Speaker 3: I know you went to.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm not center. I've done the I T support for call centers and I can tell.
Speaker 3: You, oh yeah, yeah, that's that's that's that's different. But no, I went to the good call center.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I didn't work in no x x v I because x c I is a shithole. In fact, if you have x v I on your resume, some places will completely throw that ship out because it's such a.
Speaker 3: Horrible run company.
Speaker 6: But you know, it's very Asian, so they allow a lot of bullshit because they got good union rights.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not working at a call center. Don't give a or bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean that's that's cool.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, I think everybody kind of said what they were gonna say about about this. So I go on to one final one before I turn it back to the group, and that is am I the jerk for refusing to pay for my brother's wedding after he exposed my secret relationship.
Speaker 7: Why are you getting this question, nigga?
Speaker 6: I just I just look for stuff that I find on the internet and that's what I go with. No, no, this is from this is from am I the asshole. So free context. This story happened two months ago, and it's told from the context of a woman.
Speaker 3: So about two months ago, my.
Speaker 6: Family and I, you know, had a come to Jesus meeting over it, and I'm still not over it.
Speaker 3: I have a younger brother whose name is Jake.
Speaker 6: He is thirty years old, and she is going to be Jill, just to keep it easy, and she's thirty two years old. Jake recent got engaged to his long term girlfriend, we're gonna call her Lisa.
Speaker 3: They were planning a big wedding for the spring. And since Jill got a really, really nice job, she.
Speaker 6: Got that good job, the one they're all talking about a second ago, she said that she would help with the venue deposit and some of the.
Speaker 3: Other costs, which is about twenty thousand dollars. Now.
Speaker 6: The secret relationship is for the past year, Jill has been dating one of Jake's best friends by the.
Speaker 3: Name of Tim. They kept it in secret because.
Speaker 6: They didn't want the family to know, and they didn't want to cause any drama in the friend group.
Speaker 3: Last month, during a barbecue which was.
Speaker 6: Kind of like one of those meet and greets before the wedding between Jake.
Speaker 17: And Lisa, Jill and Tom were being a little too friendly and Jake picked up on that. So Jake pulled Jill aside and started interrogating her about it. She admitted that they were dating, but begged him to keep it quiet because they planned to tell everybody once they were ready and after all the wedding stuff.
Speaker 6: Because they didn't want to feel like they were upstaging Lisa's you know, big period of time.
Speaker 3: So fast forward two days, when Jake decided to tell the entire world. He made a post about it on the Internet with a snarky caption that.
Speaker 6: Read, looks like my best man has been busy, congrasted him and my sister Jill for keeping.
Speaker 3: Us all in the dark. This caused utter chaos. The parents on both sides were.
Speaker 6: Furious because Jill hadn't told them, and Tim and Jill were both really plugged into the event. It also made Lisa upset because she was like, bitch, I'm getting married.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck would you reveal this information? Now, even some of Jake's friends started giving Tim grief, and Tim was mortifying because he really didn't want all the smoke and he's getting nothing but straight Kendrick lamar Top five packs right now. When Jill confronted Jake, he laughed it off and said he was just trying to help them rip the banding off. Jill told me he had no right to share their personal business, and then he made things ten times harder for them in the beginning of their relationship. He shrugged and said, well, maybe you should have kept secrets. That's when Jill said, fuck it, she was done. She was pulling her financial support, and Jake thought you was kidding until she called the venue in front of him and cancel the payment. Now, Jake and Lisa are scrambling to come up with the five thousand dolls deductible to get the venue back, and.
Speaker 6: The parents are super mad with Jill because they feel like she ruined the wedding twice?
Speaker 3: Is Jill the asshole?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, just sound like white people proms nigga give an answer. At some point, I got confused as to why they were why the second person got mad enough to tell everybody ahead of time? Oh?
Speaker 3: Why Jake did it?
Speaker 6: Because Jake is a child. He's he's immature. Oh, I mean he shouldn't be immature since he's thirty years old. But he found out then he found out.
Speaker 1: Didn't treat children like children.
Speaker 3: True. True. So you think that she's not the asshole? Jill is cool.
Speaker 1: Fucking when I find out, I don't want to say. I mean, I agree with you.
Speaker 7: No, she's not. She sucked around and found out three.
Speaker 5: Sea.
Speaker 1: Well she's the asshole.
Speaker 12: It's not that serious. If you were going to reveal it anyway, just got early. He's just being picked.
Speaker 1: Okay, they catching ship forward though, that's the other part. If it was just revealing, then I be on your side. But that they got to do it.
Speaker 5: On the catch it either way, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just you makes somebody else deside how you're gonna have a yesterday?
Speaker 12: Uh yeah yeah, But that wasn't tied to her promise. She decided to put her money off somebody. I say, you gotta gotta fall through with it.
Speaker 18: I think sometimes you gotta learn that some things you got to keep to yourself. Because not like Jake even told Lisa, Otherwise Lisa could have had this whole conniption earlier.
Speaker 6: Why did you tell us? Right, yeah, that's what I'm saying. He didn't even tell his wife. This nigga did it just to be an immature kid about it. But I do think, uh, this closer to everybody here sucks because she really did just straight up force this nigga to have to find five grands from under the count's kitchens.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 7: Why parents help him?
Speaker 9: Maybe got money, They got that really bad job where they make twenty thousand dollars and you know they've been able to make it so far because they're old and they got Kleenexes. You leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I thought Stars was slapping ghosts, ghost his ghosts slapping boats.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, right now he's whooping feet in them books.
Speaker 1: No, I'm at that literally.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I mean too, he's wooping feet with them booked. This man is slapping dictionaries and other kinds of books that I'm not gonna say because I'm not trying to give out his information.
Speaker 7: Why not.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid he's gonna revoke some pepper or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, he might he might cancel my pre uh five year in versus with my wife's he's gonna revoke that.
Speaker 3: Don't make the stylish mad. Don't make the stylish mad, all right. That's that's the two ones I had. Who else got something they want to ask a group?
Speaker 5: Oh, let's look for its.
Speaker 1: Recently, because I won't shave you. Nobody had that work, No, I mean that makes sense. When they asked about it, I said, uh, I've seen you not wash your hands before. That was at one time.
Speaker 7: Right nowadays?
Speaker 1: Uh not half of them are pissed, and well, actually all all of them pissed. That's the only reason I brought it up. Everybody vision, I don't see the issue with it, because now you got pissy hands, why you need to put your hands on mine. We can't just fish, bump elbows whatever. We're supposed to be boys. Yeah, nigga, we ain't touching this. Am I the asshole?
Speaker 7: Yes very much?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man, you go to the bathroom, whether you're shot in the prison, you you know you did, and wipe your ass and then you go to slap aother man hands, y'all cool? That that don't make sense to me. I got in trouble for this one time right before COVID, and then they had to have a big meeting like at the height of COVID, and it was like, well, maybe he was right. I guess We've gotten far enough outside of COVID When I'm wrong again.
Speaker 7: Is it possible You're always wrong?
Speaker 1: Always?
Speaker 9: No, probably it's always impossibly, always wrong, but wrong many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 7: I'm sad. Guys, I'm in some good thing.
Speaker 1: I was about to say that you actually get the medicine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm a thing. You see.
Speaker 1: You know Chris who Pierce Morton, he's like some Yeah, he's been like Goblin Elon Musk lately, and he had most of that black scientists that really don't like. Yeah, he was like the bigger scientists, if you know what I mean, like actually physically larger the most.
Speaker 7: You're talking about. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So he was on there like you know, uh, Neil had an interview I guess with Bill Mark or something, and then he was like Bill Maher was sucking off Elan too, and he was like he's trying to take us to space. You know, he's one of the greatest thinkers that you know, this century and you know we're gonna we need to be on Mars. And Neil's opinion was like, if we have enough money to go to Mars or actually his opinion started with typically whenever we had a large expedition or something of that nature, but we had to go beyond what we normally go. The example he gave was going to the moon. There was a pertinent issue that led to it. It was war, you know, the USSR COD War and all that shit. And when I think it was JFK somebody gave the speech about it. It was phrasing a way where it's like, yo, we need to win. This is a matter of life and death for us. And that speech is what got Check signed, investors and all that. That's what made the change. What Elon's trying to do is essentially like not pertinent immediately because it's not like we're facing the space thriap and he's saying we need to go to Mars terra form, and it's like, we have the money to go to Mars terror form, then why can't we just spend that money on making the Earth better? And then Pierce was just kind of like, well, you're just doing I feel like you're being like down trodden. Then you know you're one of those naysayers of the current age. And then it was like, well, the nay sayers of the previous say didn't know shit about space. I'm a fucking scientist. I have the actual information and whatnot. I'm also in the same field. I'm not saying this to be mean or anything. I'm saying because it just seems illogical. Anyway, He's been catching a lot of flag for that reason, and I was wondering what Re's gonna say because he don't like him because of the whole plutle thing.
Speaker 12: No, No, it's not that it's like he's one of those people just too smart for us.
Speaker 5: I'm good. The reason I don't like him.
Speaker 12: Is because if it's like those weird sexual social studo helped joining that shit. But when you talk about anything that science related helps change his mind just to make people feelings feel better, either you are or you aren't. Kind of like the thing that he's talking about, which is true. Uh like logically signs if we have enough technology to go quote unquote terror form a planet, which we don't have yet. But that's neither he an Noo, there then why can't we just fix the planet we're on that? Like, are we gonna do is just set up another planet to kill and with their logic? Right, but why do they want to leave?
Speaker 1: Oh? Because they plan on this planet before its time actually comes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 10: They plan on fucking us, and it'd be nice if they at least took us to dinner first.
Speaker 1: You've seen these prices.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can't get in here with unclothed, so you can before we go to dinner. Look, I ain't got no but I need you know it off this side of the million, I don't know good. That's no the grass tic niggas gonna call homo socialist or some bullshit like that, right, it saying a.
Speaker 1: Lot of different things. It's not that I particularly care, but at least in this argument, I'm like, you don't the people who I've seen say things against at least that argument have just kind of shifted to the whole typical thing where was like a tax character, he's a bully, blah blah blah. You don't like this, but all right, well what about this particular argument. The ain't saying you gotta like him?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you know, well, you don't have an argument. You argue, you attack the person not arguing.
Speaker 7: I argue that why not go to Mars?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Like, like, here's the thing. At any given moment, the Earth could be destroyed.
Speaker 5: That's not true, no.
Speaker 7: I mean it can't be calamity war.
Speaker 5: Can you meet one of those any given moment things.
Speaker 7: Have a nuclear war?
Speaker 5: But that's ours.
Speaker 7: I just say it could be destroyed by outside factors.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: What I'm saying is like it it goes back to his point, like when we just fit to ship here, But.
Speaker 7: Like, why not just have a backup? Playing at the chill on them?
Speaker 12: You ever heard that the way they was gonna terraform it was gone. I think they said Mars has polar ice caps and they just gonna melt it with nuclear bombs and some bullshit that they're.
Speaker 1: Just gonna put nukes on Mars. Gonna be in the same bucking situation.
Speaker 7: But at least we got a backup. I like, I don't have a problem.
Speaker 12: I just don't know why we're going, Like is this some kind of mineral there or resource there that's worth it? We're just going for shifting giggles. That's what I don't get.
Speaker 7: Resources.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we all agree why we think they really want to go, But.
Speaker 7: We're gonna run out of resources here, so.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think as soon as the toss up word, as far as what that means. But is it in all lifetime? Two lifetimes, you know, I'm sorry, two three generations from now that deal.
Speaker 5: I say, none of our children will be None of our children will be alive.
Speaker 7: That's fair, that's pretty soon, You're right, but we'll be dead.
Speaker 5: We won't care, but then we'll be like.
Speaker 7: The boomers of the previous previous generations.
Speaker 12: I don't even think our children children will be alive. That's how far move I think it is. And I think the way we use resources will change too, So I just don't.
Speaker 7: Know, bro, that's pretty soon, I think.
Speaker 1: I think the only never change the way we use resources, uh would be honestly too little, too late situation.
Speaker 12: Well, the one thing I noticed that's kind of interesting. If you talk about the one that more people care about it, like oil, that one is like we're getting more people and we're using less oil. Because even if you look at China, they're going super hard on electric cars. Uh, Mexico had all those Third world countries. They're trying to put them on electric cars before gasgards, which is weird. It's not weird, but it makes sense. The developing nations just skip them a level. So if you're talking about oil, and then if you think about the oil we don't get because of quote unquote environmental concerns.
Speaker 5: How long whole out there?
Speaker 7: How long does it check to charif the planet?
Speaker 5: I think ten twenty years what they said.
Speaker 7: I think it takes longer though.
Speaker 5: I don't think time over there.
Speaker 12: I don't think the time moves the same on Mars as it's similar it's twenty four hours. Is that there's almost no atmosphere jigger than ours. That is the higher rotation speak.
Speaker 1: I only notice, I don't know that's a twenty it's it's similar, I should say, not exactly.
Speaker 12: And when we talk about moving there, I mean, how many people you think they maybe move at the time, because I think right now it's like a three year trip, right shit?
Speaker 1: Uh? Has that man?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: That's unmanan hell.
Speaker 5: Let's see how long it takes.
Speaker 7: And the bigger question, who wants to go to Marrow? Who wants to stay here.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man, if they got like orange titties up there, I ain't like when I have all types of difficult.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Generograph sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was right.
Speaker 12: Three years, one hundred and forty miles, one hundred and forty million miles.
Speaker 5: Damn. I don't know how I know that. I was talking about head Nerd.
Speaker 7: I don't know her. Nah general graphty touch it sounds good.
Speaker 12: Who the fuck would give up three years of their life in the middle of space. Ain't no saving you, nigga, you are dead. You gotta be dedicated to the cost.
Speaker 7: I do it.
Speaker 1: I'd be mad if I made a bunch of money out there and then die before I got back and spend it. I'd be mad as fun.
Speaker 5: People who do that ain't doing it for money.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's gonna be a lot of niggs doing it money.
Speaker 12: If you do it, you ain't doing it for I'm saying they probably make good money being asked.
Speaker 5: But people who do stuff.
Speaker 7: Like that, I think they're gonna turn into a person.
Speaker 5: We would hope.
Speaker 1: Going to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like America.
Speaker 7: No, like the whole earth would be prison. You have a prison world.
Speaker 8: Like Australia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, planet, you know, I was thinking the same thing. But it's weird thought.
Speaker 1: But that's that's the historical fact.
Speaker 12: It was a prison originally, I mean it was you know, it was a debtors prison, that kind of I guys, the ar they.
Speaker 1: Maybe trying to talk Americans are racis nigga y'all, y'all damn racious.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 12: That was when I was listening to some story this lady from South Dakota called idiots like very No.
Speaker 1: It's because they live on the prairide. But that's not the word. That's the issue.
Speaker 12: H Yeah, you shouldn't say that.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, No.
Speaker 12: Whit Idea was like like okay, I was like, hello, man, let me ask you all the serious question since we asked the questions, So this is is kind of deep. Do you think this country still is as racist as it was in.
Speaker 1: The sixties, openly or inherently?
Speaker 5: You inherently? I think so too. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 12: There was this thing I was watching with well, yeah, it's a little popular video to go with the guy who created Boondogs talking about the moral currency of black It's over like they don't give a fuck it's an old video. But me, that's because white people over use the word racist that it doesn't matter anymore. And they did it on purpose. And he was like, what do you mean? They called everybody racist to the point where it doesn't even matter if it's just like whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking Bank of America.
Speaker 12: And then when things are actually racist, everybody looking like you're just saying that because you just saying that.
Speaker 1: That's why I get mad when black people just I hate when like nigga niggas not black niggas, Like, man, racist, no nigga, you showed up to work late three times in a row and then you simply took a week off and then say nothing. It was like, oh, man, you know how it is because of me?
Speaker 12: It looks because they don't know what racism is, because racism, like I don't inherently believe that you can change your situation drastically with education in this country because you don't have It's not about education if you don't have opportunity. But they believe education presents opportunity. But there's a whole lot of educated black folks, but they ain't got no goddamn opportunities.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I was like, there's like these white people are talking like it's not like it used to be.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, I just hote this shit better.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of people who are not racist, but systematically in how things actually go.
Speaker 5: They don't want they won't change anything. Correct, I won't change it.
Speaker 1: I think we have less.
Speaker 5: And it was like, what do you mean you won't change shit. I don't have the power.
Speaker 12: Like, you won't have the power because you don't want the power because that's the responsibility. You won't even call out racist grandma. You just well, that's just he just grew up in a different time. Your grandma is not that old that like it's twenty twenty five. Grandma is somebody who's like fifty now. She was around after the civil rights.
Speaker 1: No, but I guess that's another issue, is that it's not that old. But that's because things ain't changed that much easier. Correct, So they're not right, But inherently that's the issue.
Speaker 12: There's a massive investment in the opportunity and then they're like, well, you can't do that because it'd be racist.
Speaker 5: But just it's just for black people.
Speaker 12: But y'all made laws against black people specifically. But y'all can't take loss specifically to help black people.
Speaker 1: Like that doesn't make it any Say we're gonna get the money for reparations, Nigga stops sitting at the Israel. Oh well, you know that's that's the mother land to.
Speaker 5: Be a start. That's not nobody's mother's land.
Speaker 1: Those aren't the people who are originally there. That's like saying the Egyptians for the original Africans. Motherfucker said, they're not even Africa. That make it make sense? How come the pyramids ain't got no noses, Nigga, the whole pyramids.
Speaker 5: I noticed this country.
Speaker 12: When they need to find money, they'll find it because just like during the pandemic, I was watching people they were talking about we should keep Democrats in. Republicans put all that stuff in far as, all them social things, and like all that child tax credit, them check niggas is getting all that help the small businesses. That was all done by Republicans. But when Democrats got elected, they got rid of every single program. They did add some stuff for healthcare and did some checks and maybe a little extra stuff, but inherently the people who were elected to do that kind of stuff. It's supposed to be Democrats for the social good. When they got in there, they put a time step on everything and.
Speaker 5: Got rid of it.
Speaker 12: Well, they both do that, right, because they don't really want it. And I don't think people are lazy, because I know people who go to work every day and they still not making it. Well, then you need to get a different job or work multiple jobs. I know people who work multiple jobs and still ain't making it. This systems fucked, and I think the rich people have gotten too greedy. I went to the store and I remember buying a receas cub.
Speaker 5: I'm not that old.
Speaker 12: Ladies and gentlemen, not even forty yet, and they used to be fifty cents. It was two and sixty nine cents for two recents cuff and that was just a regular one. Of course it was a gas station, so even back then, the gas station receas would have been like seventy nine cents. But fifty cent to their regular price is like a dollar nineteen.
Speaker 1: They talk about how the price everything went up like widden wages. How come everyone is still like.
Speaker 12: Going through record profits. They say, if you raised the wages, everything goes up.
Speaker 1: You got record profits.
Speaker 12: That's why the death of the CEO means more than people give it credit for. Logically speaking, and everybody in this little small group of people, I see them all trying to educate themselves and see out of help. And I'm sitting right there, like, really really helped? Or will you just be a little better off?
Speaker 1: I think everybody it's hard to argue with incremental uh incremental increase and standard living. You go from shit to not quite as shit. You still be happy it wasn't ash it as it was before, Like, you know, it's not good, but.
Speaker 12: I guess we'll see this year and next year everybody, hopefully everybody upgrades and go from there. Because even people who think they're doing good, I'm just like, well, you're a paycheck away.
Speaker 1: I think we also had this issue with not grandeur, but uh excess. I feel like most people I know who even are.
Speaker 8: Doing good living but they mean it's supers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh ship.
Speaker 5: Dollas. What is the floor?
Speaker 8: What is the floor? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: What would be the floor for an average person? The floor used to be able, you can afford a house and a car. You can't even do that now.
Speaker 8: I mean, I wouldn't even include the car in there, because you can get around without a car depending on where you live at.
Speaker 12: No, well, I'll I agree with you.
Speaker 8: I mean it's shelter and shelter and food. I want to foot the vehicles, like, man, can't you find it? Like I remember, I can find it a little beater for like man, like a few thousand dollars or some ship.
Speaker 1: Look at how much it cost.
Speaker 8: That's the probably used you to use car market. I'm like, bro, but it's hard to find shutting under five thousand be that and most of these car cars like looking looking in ten ten plus and it's stuff to like I feel started for these kids and stuff too that like you you you come out like straight out of high school and you gotta have a damn good job to go through out there and then live on your own. And I still see some people sitting there talking about like man, it's weird that if the kids they don't don't they don't move about eighteen like that, see like the good you don't see what's going on?
Speaker 1: Not ignoring this ship.
Speaker 5: Everybody are a.
Speaker 1: Lot more informed than they are. And then when you call them out and start asking questions like well, you just we've gotten to the point where it's just so unpopular to even have a conversation. Is there's no work that needs to be done to split us up. We do it to ourselves.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, exactly, like y'all. Like people are just like I don't know, like I was, I was, I can. I heard y'all talking about like the racing a little bit though, I'm kind of like, I like, yeah, the class, the class is. It feels like that's a lot more it's a lot more important right now to talk about.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 12: The problem with that argument is that there's a whole there's a proportionally too many black people that are important.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, you're right, man, it is. It is going to be a part of this is a part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: You can't take the cant.
Speaker 5: That's why I like Bertie Sender when he talked about class, but he would never talk about race the first like he acknowledged it. Whatever.
Speaker 12: But the best way to trick white people is to have the class argument versus the race argument.
Speaker 5: But the problem is you would think that.
Speaker 12: They wouldn't be able to do it from a federal standpoint, where they would screw people over race. But my problem with white people is once they fix the class issue, I think, or if they even try to that, they would find a way to screw black people, kind of like with the New Deal.
Speaker 5: So you have to keep it in the conversation.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's true, but I think I'm thinking from it from this prospect of like this the regular individual. There's a lot of people who are there. They're very focused on like the social the social cultural war part of Paulic life. I mean, there was a big factor for my my good to sue. You see how they act, they're they're how they acting towarding h one B stuff though, But it's for a lot of people, it's a culture thing, like yo, just because you know, just because you know, some image is gonna get not gonna get them knocked out of the country. No, it's not gonna make you like no, no more, not much better. You're still gonna be GT, still gonna be Yeah, You're still gonna have a ship life and you know you and then you don't have nobody to blame them where it ain't black people's fall, the immigrants fault, and then then who do you blame? The only thing kind of thinking about no more.
Speaker 1: But you know, the whole platform was bringing stuff to America and keeping in America and not the first thing is like, I mean, Trump himself was like, I don't like these visas, and now he's like, I ain't never seen the problem with these visas, like nigga, we have the internets written now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean you can. Yeah, this is written in stone there though, But it don't matter if the people who supporting don't pay attentions or not. They don't pay attitions and they don't really acknowledge it, which they've They've been very good at doing that. Even if you can be a hypocritic as much as you want to, they still like them and they're still unless you pass. Well, we'll see, we'll see this side.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: You know people have been causing the like split that they won't acknowledge it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know, it feels like they're blaming Elon more than Trump on this stuff, because you know, Elon don't got to douce like like truth.
Speaker 1: So he might, but he's the money behind the decisions. People are finally wise enough to the fact that Trump can.
Speaker 8: Be bought and always ass mm hmm, yeah, always been in the case.
Speaker 12: White people picked the wrong savior. But at the same time, I felt like on the other side, the things they try to fix, the things that don't people don't give a fuck about. We need to have all these like LGBT safety, Like no, bro, like they all picking the wrong villains when it's all like, glad you go back to class issues. It costs too much. And then they were like, well, if we can't call the immigrants out, it's gonna cost too much money. But y'all also letting allegedly up to twenty million people and everything still got expensive.
Speaker 5: So they picked the back up what they.
Speaker 1: Like, he wasn't letting in a bunch of interests when he was in Like because I had this argument what to do at the bar. He was like, yeah, you know, little Trump Trump lesson amigrant in But it's different when you you know, yeah, you guys can't come in and you look the other way as opposed to we'll just let everybody and get the sanctuary cities and shit like that. That's that's my issue with it. That's what he said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, everybody's gonna everybody's going to like play defense for this side. Like something goes wrong, and that's all that's always been a problem to I have a lot of people on both sides too. It's like yo side, yeah, they don't. They don't hold their own side accountable. That's always my big issue. Like you see some dune shit going on that. I do see some people on LEFTO who do called dumb shit and on left just like again they kind of getting some hope. They're like, hey, maybe you know, maybe maybe fucking about decades from now something this shit would catch on a little bit better. But some of the album will be saying the dumb shell soun like like frans women are woman ship full shit.
Speaker 1: But we'll see.
Speaker 8: You see some dump ship like noice account of you know, I don't care. I don't care if you're side black, Like whatever.
Speaker 12: Problem I had, I mean even myself with these immigrants when like the amount of help they were giving them, it was just like ridiculous, bro, if you know, you know, but if you don't know, they were giving these niggas food stamps for like two thousand dollars a month. Nigga, if all of us apply for food steps, none of us is gonna get two thousand dollars or month.
Speaker 1: I'm only giving the dollars a.
Speaker 5: Month, correct, Like what the fund has she been here?
Speaker 8: Don't make no more? She ain't worked about working a lot?
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, it don't matter her has been worked.
Speaker 7: I mean you can you could.
Speaker 8: She got, she got, she got, you got his? Uh so security checking all the stuff ain't ain't nothing to cover all the ship they gotta do.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm scared of saying the same. But these prices keep doing it. Yeah, not not in the way to make it significant, No, definitely not, Like I don't know, they just trying to pick the bad guys when it's a combination of the federal government and classicism.
Speaker 8: I mean again, it like like you were saying earlier, this is some corporation they were getting they're getting really good at at trying to trying to lower their own costs, and they just get to greed. I know, they like they can't wait for so they can relation more people off, so they ain't got a family, keep more money and ship. That's that's that's really the that's really the biggest issue. If you've been saying it for for a long time. But you know, people keep getting distracted by by by immigrants and trans people and all the other bullshit that that in the grand scheme of team don't matter all that much.
Speaker 12: The question is is the list top of the list, but then these.
Speaker 8: Are the top person because yeah, personal look a lot of a lot of ship. I honestly don't get too shipped about.
Speaker 12: Like logically speaking, like the question is like as somebody who like whenever you have children, if you have children, like let's say your pocket straight, you ain't gonna be worried about that. You find that other stuff that's about these white people, the poor white people. Pockets ain't straight, and they know they can't control that because that requires everybody to fight against classes. But the things you can fight against, you better fight against because like the immigrants and the trans issue, it is something that may not affect them on you know, that level, but like it was little things as a parent, when they had like France reading time in like an elementary school in the Camp County, I'm just like, oh, hell no, I think.
Speaker 8: I think it's I think for me it's two things that was like one that I don't have to and probably won't and two if I did, they're not going to public school. I won't be dealing with that.
Speaker 1: You need the money, my goal, then you right to the classes. You are over again. Well yeah, I can again.
Speaker 8: This This is a personal thing though, I mean, and I'm not saying that's that's cool for everybody else.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying that's.
Speaker 8: Why I kind of don't care about that that particular issue.
Speaker 5: That's the wayest.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's stylish by the least, my kids not going here public schools.
Speaker 12: But the problem was the federal government, like the way they distribute money to schools is that whatever. That ship was called Title nine, but you had to go buy these certain rules when it came to education and all that kind of stuff, and they had a lot of that stuff in there, and people were like, nah, they don't need to be in there. But the problem is they always expand that ship to like, oh, well, we need to take some of this stuff about you know, slavery and ship out too.
Speaker 1: I notice whenever they had videos, they find a black person who's like against it, Like, I don't want my daughter to think that she can't be anything except for a way slavery. Uh, I get what you're saying, but also statistically, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 8: I purpose I mean, I get the way modern life is and stuff too, but like and a lot of people they really need to rely on public schools to kind of you know, take care of kids wiley at work and educated, but stuff like that, Like I don't want them to keep on waste slate. I mean, I think part of that should be gonna use the parents that kind of to make sure they don't turn out like that, that's what you want to reach out.
Speaker 1: But they're saying that, like, oh, the way it was put was almost like oh, they're teaching statistics and how things go, and like they shouldn't do that, Like they shouldn't say the truth. So like because then that extends to issues where it's all right, well they want to say truth about that, then what do that to say? The truth about slaves were actually you know, taught a bunch of decent skills and they had a good time. Like let's let's put it this way. They were very pertinent about making sure that Germany after or you know, post whatever that ship is called. You know, I'm talking about you thing juice, the juicing. They made sure that history was told the way it was the whole world. But for some reason, America used to be like, eh, well, you know, actually it was mostly just a bunch of lazy niggas and the ones that were there were happy to have a decent living. Like that's that's not how that went. That's not how slavery goes at all. You have to drive a line somewhere.
Speaker 5: They care Toby.
Speaker 12: They told Toby he stole five appls and Toby's I ain't still on five hovels. They hit Toby, he said, you hit me since times.
Speaker 5: See, I know you can.
Speaker 7: Count this nigga learning Oh hit him again?
Speaker 5: M that seven balls? You said fivese?
Speaker 18: You counting?
Speaker 1: Damn, this is Uncle rock story all over again.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's thrange. It all goes together.
Speaker 12: And like I keep telling people, you cannot trust your media. See any MSNBC. I can see why they're all dying because they're all in the tank. They're all sold out. They like it was the Obama years that made me realize it. Not saying they weren't dying before, but as an adult, I'm just like they were like, he's the greatest president ever.
Speaker 5: The economy is awesome. I'm just saying, like this ain't this ain't good. It was good.
Speaker 1: I was algous with my mom and she's just like what my mom was like heavy Democrat, like she sends money Democrats, like, can you stop doing that? Just send that money to me.
Speaker 12: Whenever you feel like, yeah, y'all generation gone, bro, that civil rights generation.
Speaker 5: You can't tell.
Speaker 12: They're just democrats down to the court and they see that people changing, and they scare us every now and then, but they can't scare us twice with Trump. They scared us once during the pandemic and whatever kind of funky math they did. But the second time, niggas like Nigga come on that ship. And I kept telling people like she like niggas weren't feeling her. She needed the Obama numbers, and they was just like, well, she ain't have enough time. It was like, you were never going to convince anybody in this planet that.
Speaker 8: She was when she when she got the when Byan dropped out and he announced that she was going to be the one I was.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 8: My first thought was like, it's a good thing that this campaign gonna last at longcause I think the longest she would have went, the worst it would have got for her.
Speaker 1: She wasn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she wasn't that.
Speaker 1: She wasn't that chick.
Speaker 5: She won the people. She's like Hillary Clayton.
Speaker 12: She's protested if it's if tomorrow one hundred percent, if you can say you kill babies with what steak soft and eat them, she wouldn't agree with that ship because she doesn't have any real pull the lital pink.
Speaker 5: She just wanted the power.
Speaker 12: And that's why the left was so happy because they got somebody who was for the weird social issues with that one guy because he is like that, he's he's like a CLK white guy. Uh, Tim, but Tim Walls because they thought he was gonna run everything while she just set up there and ipportunity to be president. That's why them white lefties were so happy because that's what they really thought was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Because they know she don't got nothing. They know she has.
Speaker 1: I know some of color hair people are who are happy about Kamala.
Speaker 12: They were yah, but they like Tim Wallas. They loved him. I'm just like that go beta.
Speaker 1: What y'all think about the explosions in the New Orleans.
Speaker 12: Thing, we didn't even talk about that. I didn't have an opinion of it.
Speaker 1: Well, that terrorists whatever the part the representative whatever that said, it wasn't a terrible attack. They talked about possibly fire and hurt. I'm like, ball got right there, reprimand so I can't say fire.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know what happened with.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know, you got the Tesla thing. I think that was New York with them, and then you got the New Orleans attack.
Speaker 5: Or which was weird at all, Yeah, weird.
Speaker 1: But these things both happened from two people who were prime military. Both were on the same base. One of them was I can't remember for sure, but no one was spec ops and one of them is apparently has ties to Augusta And I feel like they're just saying that because he got stationed in here one time, like maybe it's here, uh, people that don't fucking know. Uh. But then, at least with the Tesla, dude, that was just handled so poorly from someone who's supposed to be spec Ops.
Speaker 12: I don't get what his point was. No, but what was the point of blowing up a Tesla in front of a test works in it.
Speaker 1: Fireworks? I'm just I just if y'all had to do something you wouldn't google, like how to make a bomb, your spec ops. You don't have access and know how to you know, rig some ship, no where to go as far as like old military supplies that she ain't got nobody on the inside. You ain't made no connections, nothing, nothing. And then you drive your Tesla across.
Speaker 5: A couple No he got one legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try you drive a Tesla from a couple of states over which is fair. You don't want to be close if you're try not to get caught. But then you shoot yourself before you blow it up. You have an Iceis flag in your bag somehow that makes it out of the explosion very well. And then you loaded your car with fireworks to make a statement. But you kill yourself before you you like, you shot yourself in the head before everything goes off. Like nothing about this makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He was as they put it, he was dead in the car and they couldn't identify the body. But for some reason his cack or his essentially uh, the common access car or whatever I've got. You say, shit, your military ID that survived. The flag survived, Yeah, definitely, there's more to that, and it probably won't be released until well, we'll see it.
Speaker 12: Against released it's one though, it sounds like one of those stories is getting a little weird.
Speaker 5: So they started talking about less and less.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look at American news.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 12: They talking about it on TikTok, and I just I've been out of the internet. And then some guy who's saying he had his manifesto then he disappeared, and they were like, what the hell going on?
Speaker 1: Well see, and the other issue is cloud is just so such a strong drug right now, you can't really believe in it. Just one person, Yeah I got it, release it. Didn't say you got it? Like, don't don't. You're not selling that ship at the hospital. You're just putting the target on your back, buddy.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah. Especially I don't know if I noticed. But they kill a lot of Americans.
Speaker 1: What's that you say you found a way to make really a lot of one? You work at the grocery store, you know what. Let's uh, just to have a dude randomly go on a rampage at this particular place and shoot you. No, no white people, make sure he doesn't shoot any white people.
Speaker 5: Get those blacks the moral compass of them.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna we're gonna have him able to stream that somehow in spite of us of being able to do a deep I mean, a fucking twelfth grader can do a d DOS attack and shut down a website, but the government can't figure out how to get twists to shut it down. Like I seeing a little strange. The lane stopped talking because I ain't trying to get nothing. I don't make enough money. If you had to kill me leave me alone.
Speaker 5: If I did, I would the fuck out h m hmm.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's that whole situation is just a funny. Any related general, thank you for visiting us for another episode of every Day black Man podcast. The blodcast every Day Black Man Thoughts. I've been your board riker. We had sham two arms, Uh, stylist was here. Black Libertarian was an extreme amount of pain. I think I said he was a liar. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe you won't find out in the Patreon only episodes. We have three and five dollar tiers.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 12: He died, you know, just because he's so hyper like whatever. I just can't believe that he's really hurting that much. And even if he is, it's just like, push.
Speaker 4: That ship deep down, bro, Push that ship deep down, bro.
Speaker 5: Like because somebody gonna help him. He lives seven minutes away.
Speaker 3: From he lives seven minutes away.
Speaker 1: You still would help him? Bro? You still don't want to help him?
Speaker 5: Bro or not like a man? The whole the podcast.
Speaker 1: Bad boy baby?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 12: If I needed help that culture guys which I help you?
Speaker 5: Mm hm No. What if I really needed your help, I would come and laugh at your funeral.
Speaker 4: I would throw jokes at your funeral, straight jokes, keats at your.
Speaker 12: Funeral and tell them I wasn't there to support your emotionals.
Speaker 5: That's what kind of friend I am.
Speaker 8: Damn, that's tie.
Speaker 5: Fuck your third ball.
Speaker 1: Yes, check us out on patient and whatnot?
Speaker 7: Uh, episode is being great?
Speaker 4: Really appreciate you sham for clarifying that might have been one.
Speaker 3: Of your best podcast autros of all time.
Speaker 8: And uh you did the name.
Speaker 3: Well that's the that's the whole part.
Speaker 1: Man, that's the part that makes it funny.
Speaker 19: You know you're being weird. You're being weird, bro. No, that's not why weddever. If you can't get ahead because people be mad, he'll be mad.
Speaker 1: Gen'ally did perform as well, and this is mag a mad he