Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to the No Way Jose Podcasts. This is the Morning Dump. It's April sixth, Monday. The weekend is over. Hope you had a good one. I'm your host, Jose Gali San and this is a kiddy of the day. Sushi actually showed her to you guys not too long ago when I had that little weird audio gremlin issue at the beginning, So I wanted to give her a moment to give her her shine again. She's a sweet little girl, just the sweetest. Look how fuzzy she is too, So I also wanted to use that for those who always ask, like, are Sphinx truly hairless? Look at her little pause, See how fuzzy they are. See her face, especially around her eyes. You can even tell her air ears are fuzzy. So Sphinx aren't truly hairless. For those who know may think that there's varying levels of them, and some have more or less. She's one that has a little bit more so she's got a lot of fuzz me. See she got her tail. Yeah, see the tail always gets it too, always get fuzzy tails. She actually has a sister who named Rice that's actually like her. The little chocolate girl that has U that it's less fuzzy, so you be able to see the difference. They kind of look sillier when they're more fuzzy. I think, I think they look adorable. But she's a sweet little lady. I feel like there's something else I want to say. Oh yeah, And she's also with her name Sushi. For those who recall, my daughter has been naming some of these with jj K themes. Is that one character, Unamaki, who can only speak in certain words, and that's one of them. So this is Sushi. But we'll see you now. If you like seeing my hot takes Monday through Friday, or if you dislike seeing the kitty of the day, then be sure to hit that subscribe button and hit that bell for notifications so you can see when we're dropping new videos and when we're going live. We'll see you in the show.
Speaker 2: Beautiful thing right now, ride shine, it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: About a third of the building has been blown away.
Speaker 1: Our very freedom came under attack and a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts, and at that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly being members of massage.
Speaker 4: It's crazy evil.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning everyone. Hope you guys had a great Easter weekend. I had a pretty decent one. Got a little bit stuff done, got a little got nice, a little working out, got a little running, got a little sit in the sun, little yard work, got a little bit of everything, little little spending time with family, all the good things. So I hope you guys had a great one as well. Be honest, I have. I haven't hit the gym today, but I'm gonna try to hit it later. So morning so far hasn't been too crazy productive. I hope you guys have been having a good one so far. We're gonna get into it and start getting those productive neurons of firing. We have plenty to go through today. As always, we start this show out with some icebreaker content, you know, something a little more fun, funny gen pop, usually to kind of lighten lighten the load of the episode. Every now and then it's a little sad and know one Friday hit a little bit of a sad one, But now we got we get some good ones for you all today, and then we're gonna get into our foreign policy coverage as we do always do right after which we're calling that this week or today we're calling that he is Risen now war crimes. And then we're gonna talk a little bit more about the EPs scene class. We're not gonna let that go. There's been some new stuff on that front. And if we have time, which I think we might, I don't know. We'll see how I manage my time. Today we have James Lindsey versus hop U, so we'll talk about that. There was some funny stuff with that over the weekend. So I don't know. If we don't cover the day, maybe we'll cover tomorrow. We'll see. As always, we pop in and out of the chat. You know, we pop in the chat after each segment. So in between each segment, after we pop in the chat, we say hello, we say good morning. I try to give everyone at least one good morning, and then after that you got to catch my interest or catch my wallet. Yeah, and then I also leave time stamps too, so for those who are curious that way, if you do or see somebody listens to us in the playback, you can just jump around from time stamps and you don't have to listen to the chat banter because I leave that towards the end, So as soon as you start hearing that chat banter, just click the next time, stamp and move on past it. Unless you like you the chat pamper chat enter and that's your that's your prerogative. But with that, guys, let's go ahead and get into it. Let's get into some of the let's get into some of the fun the funny, the gem pop our icebreaker type of stuff. Starting off, Apparently in in India we've got some sort of festival. I think it's the Spinny Spinny stab Stab Festival or something for their spinny spitty stab stab God, I'm not quite sure. And Shiva doesn't Sheva have like eight arms and then like half of them have like weapons in them, So I think maybe that's what they're trying to replicate here. I'm not quite entirely sure. I don't have quite a grip on the culture here. Apparently a twenty one year old Hindu man was killed instantly when a careless companion accidentally stabbed him in a heart. So I just while I'm very much strong, super two a like, I mean, I'm on the cusp of like where I'm at when it comes to owning weapons is like, I don't know, let's debate whether you know, individuals can own tactical nukes, you know what I mean. Obviously that the solution to that. A lot of people don't realize that that's insurance. In an actual free society, insurance would likely take over certain things, and to be own a nuke would just be like an absorbitent in price, Like it just be ridiculous. A Now, there are you know, probably individual circumstances where it would make sense. Let's say you're some sort of in the future, you're you know, uber billionaire trillionaire, and you're doing space exploration. There's there's probably I think in space there might be actual practical applications for nukes. And let's say you're storing them off the ship or or away from actual other humans. Now that might solve the problem to where you can someone to actually ensure you, uh, and that they're not worried about you accidentally killing thousands of people and now they have a shitload of shiload of blood in their hands and a ton of compensation to be doing. So that's the fix. Go check out chaos theory by Bob Murphy. But yeah, guys, don't go spinny, spinny, stab stab If you're gonna do windmills in the air, like just kind of spin. You know, everyone likes to do it, you know, sound of music, you know, on a hill, you know, you just kind of feel like light and like, oh my god, I feel like a kid again. Let's spin spin spin, spin spin so fun. I mean it really is for like a second, and then you realize, like, oh shit, I'm thirty four years old. You stop spinning after two spins, and you're like, fuck, I can't spin like I used to. I don't remember as a little kid. Just spin, spin, spin, spin, and then you get done dizzy. It's like, aha, you do that now and you're like, oh my god, what the fuck did I do? Well Over there in Jeet Town they're still doing this shit. But don't put. If you're gonna do it, keep keep knives out of your hands. Any stabby stabs, don't do it. Or if for some reason you need a windmill you need to spin around with knives in your hands, just make sure no one's around. Do not do that in crowded areas, although that is a pretty cool move. If you are like fighting a group of people, just like get top speed spinning. You know, a knife in each hand. Obviously you gonna kind of, you know, think about which way you're spinning and which way the knives are pointing, So you'd want one ford and the other hand back and just spin, spin, spin, be pretty or just straight out. If it's like you know, if it's got the serrated or the serrated but the bladed on both sides, it could be fun. I think that'd be a fun way to take out a group of people, but don't do it around your homies in a small groups. Let's watch this. I guess it's enough for that. Let's let's watch this. See what you guys think. It's a This is some sort of festival, I'm assuming for one of their many hand gods with all sorts of weapons. Let's watch this. See if you can see. I'll go ahead and show you right now the guy right now who's spinning in the black shirt is. When he does it, it kind of tricks you in a minute where it makes you think it might be somebody else. So spin windmill, wind mill, wind mill, windmill, windmills stab. It's kind of a little bit off camera, and I see this guy here on the left, that's his. No. No, on the right, that's the guy I got stab there you go. Yep, don't be doing windmill wind mill stabby stabs. Keep that move for your alone time, all right, moving on, Yeah, no stabby stab windmills. Guys. I don't feel like there's a little psa here to start off the show. I never know who's my audience. We might have some window lickers. Don't go spinning around as fast as you can with knives in your hand unless you're like genuinely trying to hurt people around you. Okay, here's JD. Vance following up the completely unwinnable message of Donald Trump. If there's one silver lying to be had of the other nightmare that this Trump administration has been, it will be that JD. FEDS is basically nuking any possibility whatso fucking ever of him getting elected, at least in the next go round. I mean, maybe they'll let Rubio get be the sacrificial lamb this go next go round, obviously not getting elected, and then maybe maybe he'll come back, like you know, four or eight years later, and that way kind of like picking up the slack. But as for right, now he's just going with a flow nuke in any future political possibilities, at least in the near term. A little reminder, I guess before we, you know, show what JD actually played, specifically because the audiogram ones the computer Feds are fucking with me. Last go around, I played this. I want to show you one more time the Trump statement that you're almost certainly going to hear ad nauseum come the midterms in a cante campaign ads against the Trump administration and the Republicans at large. Here is what Trump had to say about I don't know, I guess what they're reporting to be running on in the midterms, which is, you know, all that stuff that people talk about the government should do, and you know, particularly progresses, which I don't agree with. Well, we're not gonna do any of that, and we're gonna do all the things that people typically like you shouldn't do, you know, like murdering people. So let's watch this.
Speaker 5: Because the United States can't take care of daycare. That has to be up to a state. We can't take care of daycare. We're a big country. We have fifty states, We have all these other people who are fighting wars, we can't take care of daycare. You gotta let a state take care of daycare. And they should pay for it too. They should pay They have to raise their taxes, but they should pay for it. And we could lower our taxes a little bit to them to make up. But it's not possible for us to take care of daycare, Medicaid, Medicare, all these individual things. They can do it on a state basis.
Speaker 6: You can't do it.
Speaker 5: We have to take care of one thing, military protection, all right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna take all that money that we gave you, you gave us on the auspices of other programs in the past, and we're gonna redivert that towards war and those other programs he wanted that we already took money for in the past. You're gonna have to get your states to raise the taxes for to pay for winning plan. Just amazing politics. Love where this is going. Just great. At least we won't get JD vance in twenty twenty eight. Now moving on, there was over the weekend, Trump had a put out an Easter tweet that a lot of people got a little bit uppity about. So here we go. It goes I love Easter, and I'm a big fan of Jesus, but it took Jesus three days to come back to life. I got shot in the head and we're tending three seconds. I'm not saying I'm better than Jesus. For what I've been told. He was a good guy, big fan of mine. But I may be tougher than him. Okay, obviously, actually I say obviously. But the the the whole reason I brought this up because it's actually not that obvious. This one may be a little bit a little over top, maybe a little bit instantly recognizable as a joke, but there was actually a Trump tweet that we're gonna be covering in our foreign policy section here in a moment, and it's not much better, really, not much better at all. So we'll go through all that and more. Let's roll into the chat to say some good mornings, checking on you beautiful people, and then we'll get into the foreign policy section of the day. Good Morning, Honda Rider saying the early dumpers get the dump they sure do. Good Morning, Knife Safety Plus, Good morning queefs, good morning, Good morning Honda Writers saying this is about James Lindsay. He's always excited to see what that retard is saying, well, you're probably one of the only ones, I guess, although it is fun to see the retardation coming from, but it's almost frustrating. It's a ridiculous level of dumb. Good morning, Moulgara says, read Hoppa and listen to Dream Theater. I don't know what dream Theater is. I don't know. I don't know if I don't think I ever heard to want to mention that, but cool, I don't know, Okay, I will. I will back up the first half of that statement to read hop. I don't know about Dream Theater, but Mulgarre likes it, and he said, I know, he's usually pretty good about stuff. Good morning, John Black, Good morning. Good morning to s. S. Two P says late I was late. I was like five minutes late. I'm sorry, Well, I mean late to I guess depends what you mean by late. I mean late for the time I tell you guys that I'm never here for Yeah, it was just normal. But if you're talking about late for the time, I told you I was gonna be for today. Because I do put out I try to put out a promo at least a half hour before this. For people want to go, you know, just hit a make sure you set notifications on for whenever I drop tweets over on Twitter, and then you'll you'll definitely be able to tell. We'll just check over on the YouTube page occasionally. But I was five minutes late. I realized right when I was about to start that there was a shortage of food and water for some kiddies and some spots, so I had to take a moment. I had to feed the kiddies, So let's keep going. Good Morning, LTD Supply Desks says, finally figured out how to change my AT, I said, I've dealt with the stupid previous AT for fifteen years. Well, I don't remember what your previous AT was unless you weighs that Honda Rider. Oh that's Honda Rider. I guess you just figured out I could see you have the same profile. Pis. Okay, there you go. You tricked me. That's how you get more chats out of me, and just change You're at midway. Good morning, Mustache, good morning, good morning, saying he's going back to bed. Yes, Mustache is one of our second shifters out there in the world, so go get you your sleep, you beautiful king, We'll see you on the replay. Good morning, macabre, good morning, good morning. CS asked if anything in the dumb about all the dumb all the down fighter jets. Yeah, we're gonna get into that for sure. Good morning John Black again. But he gave me money, so he gets a second good morning, good morning you beautiful Bassard. He says, fuck Israel slash no ads, so everyone give a big thank you. He secured no ads for tomorrow's dump, so just reminder that is the deal. There are ads on YouTube, so but I can choose to take them or leave them. And so if you if you don't want ads, all I gotta do is super chat and say no ads. In the following episode, we won't have ads. So everyone gave John Black a big up. Good morning, Cedar Land, good morning, good morning. When is the next doc Inferno episode? I'm pretty sure it's still behind the paywall. There's an if you're if you're itching for more, I think I still have another one behind the paywall right now for the doc Inferno episode the Days of Lead. But also on top of that, if you're like, if you're want to see like when we're gonna do the next episode. We have one next Thursday. I'm recording another one with Doc Inferno, So there's one. I think there's one currently behind the paywall over at Pedronda Accomplish No Wejose twenty twenty, where you can use a qrco in the top left hand corner. So I believe Part four I believe is behind there. Let me double check. Let me look at my YouTube just to verify that Part four is not already out, so I'm not lying to Oh shit, do we have part three and Part four behind the paywall? Oh shit? There might be like three. There might be like two parts behind the paywall. That or I put it wrong into my phone because I have part We're recording part five on Thursday, so I know there's at least one behind the paywall. There might actually be two, I forget. So there you go. That's what you get if you're not a poor but I appreciate it. Yeah, they'll be we'll be doing there's more coming, so there'll be plenty more. So I'm glad you're enjoying that series. I have as well. Good morning King David, saying like and subscribe. Button dumpers also what's Upose? What's up, King David? Good to see you here. This is King David. Shiva is a god instruction. Yes that g I am become Shiva destructor whatever the stupid quote is. Let me see. Don't trea to me. I'll spin if I want. That's pretty good. So Dream Theater is a band. Okay, go check out Dream Theater. I guess I'll have to check it out on my own time or sometime. Good morning, Nohablo, good morning, good morning, Good morning Liam. Matt Stewart. Dude does some great work, some great great painting. Go check out his instagram. This is a love waking up to Jose and a cup of black coffee. Appreciate it. Oh, we got another super chat from Liam or not another U super chat from Liam? Another two bucks? Appreciate it. Appreciate the support. All right, let's get into foreign Paul. See a lot of crazy stuff happen over the weekend in that realm. So some wild stuff they're selling, they're telling us some tall tales. They're doing crazy ops over there. So let's get into that Easter tweet. First offt though, shall we the actual real Easter tweet. There's a this is a as always, I pretty much the majority of my anti war content, the foreign policy content is typically derived straight up from anti war dot com. I usually even watched the anti war dot com YouTube, or not anti word dot it's like anti word radio, I think, or something. I always forget what exactly it's called, but it's Dave Decamp's a little chance. He's like a thirty minute little blip every every day or five days a week, typically covering the latest foreign policy news. Kind of just a quick, quick little summation of each specific a story. Uh So I usually watched that beforehand, and then and then I kind of, you know, pull a bunch of the articles from anti ward dot com, one of the greatest places to keep track of what's going on in the world. So, whether you want to read, or whether you want to listen or both, all your options are available. So or if you just want to wait to hear the same exact thing, Dave DeCamp says, but with a little bit of peepee poopoo added, I guess you could wait and watch this show. But over the weekend on Easter, Trump demands Iran open the fucking straight or live in hell. Uh So, this is what he said, he said, Tuesday will be power plant Day and bridge Day all wrapped in one in Iran. There will be nothing like it. Open the fucking straight, you crazy bastards, or you'll be living in hell. Just watch Praise Be to Allah, which a lot of people take up be able. The last thing that was you saying praise be to all along and always clearly just beat a big old joker. And it's like, I mean, I'm not even really upset about that part. It's the other stuff. But getting I mean, that's a little clunky. I mean, if anything it did kind of I would I would say that was probably some sort of weird insult to the backhanded insult to the Muslim community would be my thoughts. But I mean, whatever, if anything, that's a that's felt like a red herring when it comes to commentary for a lot of people. The whole Praise be to Alla line. But we'll get into that some more. Land in the day, Trump issued a post and said that said Tuesday eight pm Eastern Time, which appeared to be another deadline for the power plants attacks, pushing back one he set for Monday. Sonna keep pushing these suckers back on Saturday, Trump said I ran at forty eight hours before he would unleash hell in the country. Remember when I gave I ran ten days to make a deal or open up the horror moved straight. Time is running out forty eight hours before all hell will rain down on them. Glory be to God. The president has been thrown to launch strikes that he says will completely destroy Iran's power plants, and has pushed back the deadline for the escalating bombing campaigns several times. This is really strikes a hit energy infrastructure in Iran, but not on a scale Trump appears to be threatening. Trump has also previously said that he may also bomb Iran's desalination plants, and so far at least one has been hit during the US is really bombing campaign? Presidence lays threat comes a few days after the US bombed one of the biggest bridges in Iran while was still under construction, killing at least eight civilians. IRGC sends Sunday that the US and Israel continue attacking civilian infrastructure inside Iran, it would escalate its retaliatory strikes if attacks on civilian casualties or facilities are repeated. The next phase of the operation will be more intense and broader in scope. The IRGs said, So, now this is power plant and bridge day is what he's talking about. So tomorrow, I guess is power plant day and bridge day. So we'll be on the lookout for that come tomorrow. Now, obviously, that right there, that first line is the biggest issue is the power plant day bridge day. It's once again, it's it's a he's merging the two now, so he's making it's he's kind of been threatening the power plants. He already did bomba bridge. I don't remember if he ever said he was gonna do more, but now he's kind of combining the two. I know a lot of people got all upty about this. Don't be wrong, I don't like it, but I just thought it was a little bit weird that how some people were like, oh my god, Like I mean, don't get me wrong, like yes, but it just seems like an out size reaction compared to all the things he's been doing throughout all of this. It just doesn't seem like that much. Everyone's like, oh my god, he's lost his marbles. He's I'm like, yeah, but like, I just feel like it's weird that like this is I mean, I'm glad this is the moment for some people, I guess, but like it's just really weird. There's been like this like Maga come to Jesus moment for a lot of people with it, which great, just feels a little bit. I mean, it's especially for some of the people out there that I see kind of jumping on that vibe. It's kind of like, yeah, it's been this has been crazy for a fucking minute, Like this is like the twentieth time he's fucking threatened a power plant or a bridge, or he actually did bomb a bridge. So I mean, I guess maybe the specific aspect of being on Easter. I mean, I don't know what I mean, Doug Brong fucking really bad, We're not cool. I just find it really weird that like a lot of the influencers, especially some of the like the Maga glommers, the ones who were like kind of jumped on back when it was hot. Now this is kind of it seems to be like the big peeling off moment for some of them, which is like welcome to the party. I guess. I mean, I don't know. I mean that's I don't really know what else will say about. It just feels weird that, like a lot of people like this is the moment. I guess maybe it's just a moment you can gracefully step off. I mean, I guess I'm glad to have you. But I would say, at least with these people that I'm speaking of, just be remember that, remember that you know, it's because these are people trying to I don't make a name off of the things they say, and I don't know the the claims their takes, and keep in mind, their takes fucking sucked, and here they are now trying to essentially grift off the fact that their takes and the past sucked and they've been sucking. I don't know. I guess I'm not trying to sound salty. It just seems, really it just seems like one of those weird moments, if that makes sense, all right, moving on? Then, also, we had this weird uh weird I don't let's be real. This seems like some made up nonsense by the drump administration about some great acts of heroism, despite being the fact that's the result of the complete calamity they caused that occurred over and Iran over the weekend. Apparently we had a man down behind enemy lines type situation and there was this big operation to save the motherfucker. We made a whole big deal out of it, and they're like, oh my god, we saved him. We got them boys. When it's like and trying to essentially be like, look how great our military is, and it's like, I mean, it's what a weird way to look at it. I mean, I know, whatever, I guess, get a little ahead of myself. A lot of people may not know what I'm talking about here. Over the weekend, the US lost at least six aircraft in the Iran war. That's that's probably the plainest way to say it. So at least six aircrafts. So that's in the hundreds of millions at the very least, maybe a billion. I don't know what if those six aircraft were total yeah probably mmm, no, no, millions, one thousand millions, So I don't know. A lot, a lot, a lot, kind of a big deal. But I mean, we saved one pilot. Fucking great, all right. The US has las at least six military aircraft during US is really strikes on on Friday and in the operation to retrieve a pilot and a weapons systems officer who manned the F fifteen fighter jet that was shot down over Iranian territory. On the the same day the F fifteen was shot down, an A ten attack plane was also hit by Iranian fire. Those things are fucking cool, by the way. Uh well, I may hate the war sate, that thing is cool. It's just basically a giant gun that they put a plane around. Corn to Iranian media, the plane crashed and the Persian Gulf and US officials said the pilot managed to make it to Kuwaiti airspace and eject from the aircraft acorn. To US officials speaking to the Washington Post, US forces had to blow up two C one thirty cargo planes and at least two MH six little Bird helicopters as they were departing Iran, which is funny. I didn't even realize that it was like today, that that's al the aagle as they're saying, oh yeah, we had to blow up our planes. We blew up their planes. Okay, fucking sure, dude, maybe after they already got downed or something. But the Iranians are obviously claiming that they destroyed the US aircraft in Isfahan, which is in central Iran, which would totally make sense. But remember, we gotta say, uh, they're fucking they don't get shit. They can't do a goddamn thing now as they're like killing everybody. Irani media also released a photo of the wreckage. Now, honestly, I don't know if there's any casualty. I mean, they're not claiming any as far as I'm aware, but I'm struggling to believe there weren't. So whooped de doo. We saved the guy lost six aircraft, and I have a feeling. I mean, maybe they'll never admit it, but I'd be astounded if there weren't dead people involved in this so awesome great Two US military helicopters were also damaged by Iranian fire, which is actually a pretty cool video of it out there of this one of our helicopters going over. I ran and these cars pull over and start shooting. I believe it's their police forces, but they just get out of the car and just start shooting at with rifles. So some of the crew were imaged were injured, but the aircraft managed to travel back to a US base in the region and land according to US Forces. IRGC also said that forces down and Israeli Hermi's nine hundred drone as well as the US MQ nine drone over Isfahan during the US Search and rest commission, which that one's kind of a big deal. I don't know about the Hermes accorner. To US sources, the pilot of the F fifteen was recovered about six hours after ejected from the aircraft by a force of US attack planes and helicopters that came under heavy Iranian fire. It took much longer for the US to find the WSO, who reportedly hiked up a seven thousand foot ridge line and used a beacon he was carrying to reveal his location to US forces. So does I mean okay? That's I guess that's not impossible. Iranians were mobilized to find the missing US airben So. US officials said heavy air strikes were launched in the area as special forces were sent in to extract him. Some reports say a heavy firefight and sued, while other accounts say US forces opened fire in the area but didn't engage with anyone. US officials said that the two C one thirties and two little birds were destroyed, and a makeship shift airstrip that they after they got stuck in the sand, and morspec Ops aircraft were sent into complete the mission. Trump insisted that no Americans were killing the operation, though he described the WSO as seriously wounded. Trump also said he would deliver remarks on the operations on one pm on Monday, So cool, I guess we're gonna hear about that in about an hour. Perhaps the rescue mission marks the first known US ground operation Iran, though The New York Times said an airstrip in Iran used in the operation was previously developed for possible rescues or other contingencies by US beat cops forces, suggesting it was established before the F fifteen was shot down, which that is key. Trump and his Pentagon have been preparing for potential ground operations that could conclude tempting to seize Iranian islands or in ports, or entering Iranian territory to extract Iran's enriched uranium. So now the one I said it is important. The reason being is the idea that, oh they established this already. Many people are theorizing and this actually looks kind of uh. It looks. If I had to guess, this would probably be my guess. A lot of people are a guess, particularly by for that the fact that they had this airstrip already set up and essentially they'd staged the area, so they sort of already had these ground operations doing stuff, and the area in which it was in Isfahan, which is like central Iran, as they said, And I believe this is supposed to be near the nuclear sites. I believe maybe I'm let me look this up nuclear Iran sites. I believe it was. I know a lot of people are speculating that perhaps they were trying to is it an is whatever? Now I'm not gonna be a lot of people are saying do the region where it was at near Isfahan? This was likely may have had something to do with the the uranium plan, which they they've talked about a bunch. I don't know if we cover that on this show, but there were all these reports that they were gonna go and get the uranium and that was gonna be their way that they go. The enriched uranium that Iran supposedly has that's likely buried underground after we destroyed or probably I don't know, if we fully destroyed after we attacked their nuclear sites. So the idea being is, and they've talked I've heard this talk about, you know, quite a bit on other other shows, because this is what kind of what they're framing is, like, well, if we could just do this, this could be some sort of like way we can walk away and go, look we you know, mission accomplished. We took away the rich uranium. Now we can just walk away scott free. Uh, problem solved. But the problem with as logistics, Lobel said, that would be a fucking nightmare because I mean, you need a whole lot like you gotta have like a you'd have I don't know if it's engineer, you're gonna have a bunch of other different jobs come down so you can dig the site so you can and then you also gotta figure out to get it out of there. And it's a whole logistical nightmare in the middle of fucking Iran. And it looks like they may have tried it, and this looks like this may have been the result of it. Uh So I'm not surprised, but I mean it's just been astounding watching mag I go, oh my, oh my god, look at this amazing military operations we're doing over here. Look, look, look hout, we save that one guy. All of this for one man. You're like, yeah, all of this for one man, and even then there's probably some sort of other story behind it from something of your own creation. So here's Trump. Here's his true social when they found him. Here's how he's framing it. Says we got him, my fellow Americans. Over the past several hours, the US military pulled off one of the most daring search and rescue operations in US history for one of our incredible crew member officers, who also happens to be a highly respected colonel and who I'm thrilled to let you know is now safe and sound. This brave warriors behind any lines and the treacherous mountains of Iran being hunted down by our enemies who were getting closer and closer by the hour, but was never truly alone because his commander in Chief, Secretary of War, chair Bit of the Joint Chios Staff, and fellow warfighters were monitoring his location twenty four hours a day, indulgently planning for his rescue and my direction. The US military sent dozens of aircraft armed with the most lethal weapons in the world to retrieve him. He sustained injuries, but he will be just fine. This miraculous search and rescue operation comes in addition to a successful rescue of another brave pilot yesterday, which we did not confirm because we did not want to jeopardize our second rescue operation. This is the first time in military memory that two US pilots have been rescued separately deep in enemy territory. We will never leave an American war fighter behind. The fact that we were able to pull off both these operations without a single American killed or even wounded, just proves once again that we have achieved overwhelming air dominance and superiority over the Arran Skies. This is the moment that all Americans, Republican, Democrat, and everyone else should be proud of and united around. We truly have the best, most professional, and lethal military in the history of the world. God bless America, God bless our troops and heavy easter at all. I mean, it's just only I just can't get over how stupid this is. This is just like, I mean, it's cool. I guess that they got that guy out of there, But I used to completely flub up a situation so hard, and then to try to come out and be like, did you see how like I saved myself out of the thing I fucked up? Just just kind of wild, just pretty as sounding. But I mean the whole idea like oh, we have the best military, YadA YadA. I mean, like you sure, I guess, but like also that it was the faults of that that led to us in this first place, this arrogance that you, I guess were really just crushing it that much. Anyways, moving on, So here someone says the rescue the second pilot gets so much more interesting when you realize he walked one hundred and ten miles in a single day to get to his location from crash site and another pilot. So here's a picture of this. I guess the purported where he went down and where he ended up at. So which is I guess it's supposed to be one hundred miles way. I need some people saying all different reasons why this could be. I'm not gonning the weeds of that, but just more to the idea of it is a story really what we think it is, I'm not sure. Moving on, We've got murmurs of talks is over, but the Libertaanian Institute by Kylians alone says Iran oman A hold talks on Straight of Removes. Iran and Omani officials met to discuss shipping through the Straight of Removes. After the US and Israel attacked Iran, Tehran shut down the vital waterway to most tankers. A statement from the Omani Foreign Minister of falling talk said both sides put for proposals, but did not indicate that agreement was reached to allow more traffic through the Straight of Removes. Oman and the Islamic Republic of Iran held a meeting at the deputy minister's level in the Foreign ministries of the two countries. The attendants a specialists from both sides during which the possible options were discussed regarding ensuring the smooth passage through Straight of Removes. The statement published by Omani state media explain the expert from both sides put forward a number of visions and proposals regarding it. Last week, Tehran said it spoke with Muscat about post conflict protocols and story of remus. Iranian parliament is considering legislation that'ud impose a toll on all traffic through the strait. Iran has a lot of small number of ships to transit the key checkpoints. Since the start of the conflict, some Asian nations have negotiated deals lay around to ensure their ships are able to safely exit the Persian Gulf. On Sunday, Trump threatened that if they did not reopened by Tuesday, they would destroy the plants over the past two weeks. Okay, whatever's that's the end of it. So I guess they are working out more deals with some of these other people, some of these other nations, Oman being one of them, which I believe they were one of the groups trying to work to facilitate peace between US. I think they were also there at the nuclear talks, as there was like a Mamani official. But then on the US Iranian side things, we got a little bit of a Sunday night leak, as Dave DeCamp puts it here, a Sunday night leak to juke the markets. So yesterday we got this is from axiom, which keep in mind, uh should you know, catch on real quick with the function of axios. They do get a lot of these scoops. They also, Barock Revined rites for them a lot. I wouldn't be surprised with some sort of Barock Revied post. So, uh, you keep in mind, I mean they're worthwhile paying attention to. I'm not saying like completely disregard acts to us. But the reason why they're worthwhile paying attention to is because they are a publisher that does seem to actually have the inside scoop a lot. The problem is they are politically connected, is what it seems like in that inside scoop you gotta you gotta weather with a little bit of Okay, well, does what does this really mean?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The same thing with Barock REVIEDE Like, it's worthwhile seeing what Barock Revied is saying. But you shouldn't believe everything he says for damn sure. Uh, but it does give you a little bit indication of what the powers that be seem to want you to know or think. But here's the axios said, the US Iran and a group of mediators are discussing terms for a potential forty five day ceasefire. So ke your mind this on Sunday night. So the marks love this, sources said. The debates the chances for a deal in the next forty eight hours slim, but this last ditch effort is the only chance to prevent a dramatic war escalation. And then boh, then we had this morning shortly before starting we got now keep mind, is just reports. These are so bad it just could be complete bullshit. But we got from disclosed TV here, so is just in Iran rejects USC's fire proposal, emphasizes permanent end to war, requests a safe passage agreement in the stray of removes, lifting of sanctions, and reparations for construction. So Iran is supposed to rejecting it. And then also we get a little bit of another one of these justin you know, sources say sort of things saying that Iran called or US officials called Iran's ten point sees fire response maximalists, and we're uncertain if a diplomatic solution is possible going forward. So you know, Sunday nine aint, oh, we're doing some talks. Things looking good. Then come Monday not so much. With through some leaks, it seems so unsurprised we'll probably get some sort of other I mean, it seems like every week and weekend as things go on, the stick seems to lessen because it's not having as much of an effect on the market, so but they're still doing it, it seems. And we also got here's from the cradle. Apparently the Iran force fifteen hundred US sailors out of a key Bahrain base with sustained missile drone strikes. So that's a kind of wild. So let's check it on this one a little bit. So one thousand five Erndred sailors were evacuated back to the US from the naval base in Bayrain after it was attacked by Maranian missile missiles and drones early in the war. NPR report on for April. It's the home of the US Day's fifth Fleet, making a central hub for projecting US naval power in West Asia. However, the oil rich island is located in the Persian Gulf, just over one hundred mile the Iranian coast and well within range of Iranian drones and missiles. At the time the US and Israel launched or unprovoked war on Iran on twenty eight February, around eight thousand US military personnel. Station of the base on the island, known as Naval Support Activity of Bahrain. Video circulating on social media showed Iranian drones and missiles striking the base multiple times in the first day of the war. Satellite imagery from the company Planet shows at least seven buildings in and near the base that were struck in the first week of the war. The tax forced the US military to evacuate the fifteen hundred sailors and their families back to the US from the NSA base, a Navy spokesman acknowledged to NPR. In addition to the base of Bahrain, US soldiers have been evacuated from other US military bases in the region. MPR wrote, so interesting stuff. Since then, sailors have been arising arriving at the US Naval base in Norfolk with a little more than the clothes they could fit a backpack. Evacuates left cars and furniture behind as they rush to leave. So, yeah, we're totally winning. We're destroying, we're crushing. It's going well, guys, don't worry about it. And then through all this we've got a we had a you know, we'll be peppering some of these clips. And I think throughout today I thought this was interesting, and I guess kind of we're about to talk a little bit about Lebanon here. It's just kinda I guess to start the conversation with. Here's this clip from Joe Rogan and THEO Von. I know THEO came on again to the Joe Rogan experience. I haven't watched this episode in full yet. This is actually when I might. I might watch in full. It seems like Rogan, I only watch that show now whenever it's like, oh, like there's something like I know I've seen a lot about it or whatever, or there's something to be said like this one right here. This is a second time THEO has been on in a while. The last time he was on, everyone's like, holy shit. THEO really put on full display. How what's the word I'm looking for? Not controlled? How compromise? And I can think that we're compromised. Joe Rogan is uh and THEO Von came on again and brought that to another insane level. So I think you might get a little bit of that vibe in this one. Maybe not so much, but let's watch THEO talking about Lebanon can terrify.
Speaker 6: But I mean, I don't think I wouln call it. He has war but I.
Speaker 4: Mean what they're doing right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Gaza, and I'm not wanting to Iran is war.
Speaker 4: That's war. Iran's a real enemy, you know, it's.
Speaker 6: A different Are they emy to America?
Speaker 7: Well, what they are is the largest country in terms of like state sponsored terrorism.
Speaker 4: They're the largest sponsor of terrorism.
Speaker 7: But also you gotta think why, you know, and this is not excusing anybody for Islamist ideology because it's scary because they want to a global caliphate, right, they're radicals, But you got to go back to what happened in that country. And if you go back to what happened in that country they tried to nationalize oil, Iran was like a westernized country. Girls were wearing mini skirts hot.
Speaker 6: That video from Iran bro everybody pipe and so popping.
Speaker 7: What happened is slowly, but surely and quickly at first, because when they tried to nationalize oil, the CIA swooped in and they fucking got that guy out of office, and they allowed these Islamic you.
Speaker 4: Know, radicalists to start running the country.
Speaker 7: Well started, I don't know exactly when his ball started, but the point is the country was doing fine before we monkeyed with it and we monk.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm retarded. I for some reason, I make this up just to I. I presented this wrong smell of you guys, and I thought this was a clip on Lebanon. I'm wrong. This is a clip on Iran. So I was like, what the fuck, We'll get the Lebanon On in a minute. I'm sorry. It might because they.
Speaker 4: Were not getting enough of the money from the oil, so was the British Petroleum company.
Speaker 7: I think put it into perplexity of the story of Iran, their.
Speaker 4: Government being overthrown. I think it was in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 7: So when we see like how it all played out and why it is.
Speaker 4: What it is today, Jesus Christ, you'd be mad too.
Speaker 7: And when you're mad and you're surrounded by bigger enemies that all have nuclear weapons, you don't even have nuclear weapons, wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You be trying to make them?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not saying Iran should have nuclear weapons. I don't think anybody should have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 6: Israel gets to have them allegedly.
Speaker 4: This is the problem.
Speaker 8: Everything's allegedly with the allegedly except for the genocide.
Speaker 7: You know, they don't officially have them, right.
Speaker 4: I don't think they admit they officially have them. And you know who is a big opponent of.
Speaker 7: Is drill getting nuclear weapons jff.
Speaker 4: That's what a lot of people think led back into the left.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, before they killed him who, I don't know.
Speaker 7: So the Iranian Revolution, also called the Islamic Revolutions, a mass uprising and Iran over through the Shaw's monarchy in nineteen seventy nine, replaced it with an Islamic Republic led by Iyatola Rula.
Speaker 4: Omanium Ruco.
Speaker 7: I want you to go back to the national ask you a question of what was the events that led to.
Speaker 4: Them trying to nationalize their oil? Here it is, Oh no, that's not it. All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on, now, here's Lebanon stuff. Here's a piece from Jason ditt says Israeli army scraps goal of disarming Hesbela and Lebanon occupation because that's like the auspices of what this all sort of started over, is we got we got to disarm Hesblah because they're a terrorist group, despite the fact that we'll almost certainly do send to Lebanon into civil war. And so they gave them an option, Oh, disarm them or are we coming in do it? So either civil war or war. And the funny thing is, I always like to point out in this ordeal, like it's not funny, it's a little fucked up. Is Lebanon was like, bet, well, disarm Hezbla if you actually, I don't know, you know, honor the ceasefire agreement. We're supposed to fucking have rate fucking now after they'd killed something like hundreds of people, killing people daily, despite the fact being in a ceasefire with Lebanon, and they still had the goal to make a crazy ass requests that would descend their country further into chaos, despite the fact that they had done nothing on their side of the deal, I guess except for minimize the murder. But anyways, it's really military issued statements today indicating that the goal, the war goal of fully disarming Hezbla initially presents the entire pretext is being dropped in the ground. So it's unrealistic to think that they accomplished a goal and not required for the war to be run. What's the new pretext? Ultimately the occupation? So, oh, we can't disarm them, so we're just gonna steal it all. The occupation of Lebanon South seems to now be an end onto itself, with the goal of invading and occupying the area south of the Litany River now to create an occupy buffer zone of the Litany River. One day the whole world will be a buffer zone. Army officialists said they need to be modest about what can be accomplished militarily, and fully disarming has Bla would require condemning the whole of Lebanon, something that's not planned. Israel Cats continue to insist the whole goal of the wars disarm has Blow and comments earlier today in the context of alling the invasion would continue irrespective of if the Iran war was resolved. So yeah, and a little reminder, this is a This is bigger than the Knackba. Just if those are n't aware. This is a million over a million people this place, whereas I believe the Knackba was like four hundred and seven one thousand. So the things we're seeing today are almost certainly going to echo into the future. These gonna be trauma cycles that our grandchildren will probably be seeing the effects of, and probably even further down the line. So wonderful. It seems as if this people exists off the trauma of others. Let's check out THEO again. Now here's a Lebanon clip, a little bit of a shorter one. Let's dang it. Give me a second, of course, streamyard, fuck it up, give me one moment.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: We are back.
Speaker 6: What do you think is gonna happen? You think we're gonna be? Okay?
Speaker 4: I hope so, of course, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Do you think about it?
Speaker 7: I'm confused. I can't believe we went to this war. When we started bombing Iran, I was like, they can't, this can't be Tripan.
Speaker 6: And what about Lebanon?
Speaker 4: Now I know Israel's invaded Lebanon.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, And it's like, just fucking stop it.
Speaker 4: What do you need?
Speaker 7: Well, they're trying to supposedly they're trying to stop the terrorist.
Speaker 8: That's crazy, though, if you're the fucking terrorist, you know what I'm saying, like, if you want to stop them, fucking stand in front of the fucking mirror.
Speaker 6: Start there.
Speaker 4: Hear this?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Joey. And then over in Syria we got a we got a little death over there, we got Israel tank fire killed seventeen year old in Syria's Kunitra. Of the weekend, Israeli forces launch substantial attacks in northern part Syria's Kunitra government. Syrian state media report heavy gunfire was seen against the farm lands in that area. They had saw an explanation for Israeli occupy or operations, but hadn't received any explanation. For the most part, there weren't any casualties and the random attacks, but further south, Israeli tanks did attack a car outside Rossam al Zarara on Friday, killing the seventeen year old driver who was reportedly checking on his livestock in the area when the attack came. Teen was taken to a hospital and neighboring government, but died of his injuries. The attack re poortly took place near the line of separation between the occupied Golden Heights and the rest of Quanitra government, so Syria's Foreign mister issued a statement academical strike as a flagrant violation of international humanitarian law, and the IDF has led yet to explain this operation. On Sunday, they raided the village of al Huriya, also in the Kuanitra government searching homes and questioning locals. Thirty Israeli soldiers were reportedly with this group, which arrived in five military vehicles. Israel invaded southern Syria in December twenty twenty four, more or less following the ouster of President Bashar al Asade Through Israel's occupation of territory has more. Though Israel's occupation territory has more or less been confined to the former de militarized zone of un DOF, they've also launched persistent operations deeper into the countries, generally harassing locals and damaging farmlands and the heavy agricultural based y Assyria's southwest. A little minor, they're also fucking around in Syria. That one's a little kind of I guess you could say funny as well, because when all this Iran stuff swopped off and the HESBLA stuff popped off over in Lebanon, Syria actually signaled support for Israel's attack on or Israel and even kind of maybe made some sort of overtures towards perhaps being willing to help in some way, shape or form, if not just rhetorically, but they were seemingly in support of whatever Israel was doing Hesbla because this is al kaiya, let's be real Okaya, real Syria. And they've generally, if you understand the rifts of the different Islamic groups, they don't like Hesbla, they don't like Iran. That's a large part of why this guy probably ended up in the place that he's at. The whole idea of you know, fucking up Syria was so that they could was the I forget what they called it, like the there's essentially the idea was like some sort of belt to essentially a road through which they can move arm and YadA, YadA whatever. It was part of, so essentially breaking the chain, uh you know or whatever. So that's part of why people wanted, you know, the people think that the Syria was taken over. So but then then they kind of then there were early there were reports saying that like, oh, well, we don't really want to get like involved militarily, and then whoop de dooo. That's when Israel swoop saying goes, fuck you, you don't want to help us militarily, Well, I guess we're gonna bring up some old ship and say that's why we're doing this because they brought up the what was it called the ironically ethnic cleansing that was happening in Syria. There was a issues between the Drus, the Bedouin, and some other group or which actually I believe HTS, which is the armed forces of Syria. So there were these these which was general it was. It was genuinely barbaric shit going on by Syria, obviously, and by no means saying go Syria. But I mean, you're you're one goofy feller out there if you think Israel is fucking around in Syria, because they just really care about human rights so much and they just were really like, you can't be fucking with those Drews. Don't be messing with the drush. But I think I think uh, I think God, I am strong with words right now. I think THEO. Vaughn said it best right here, uh to kind of finish off our foreign policy section.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: One second, of course, dream Yards being super gloochy this morning, my bad. Uh here we go. I think you put it best here to kind of finish off our foreign policy coverage for the day and uh, seemingly leaving Joe Rogan a little bit uncomfortable. Let's watch this clip.
Speaker 7: Even Bill Clinton said that about Netanyaho. Bill Clinton said, net and yah, who wants war so you can stay in power?
Speaker 6: For sure? Do people call him the yamaka Hitler?
Speaker 8: That's what we call these people, everybody which people, countless people.
Speaker 4: Huh, what are you saying?
Speaker 6: What do you mean people?
Speaker 4: What do you talk about? I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're saying. Okay, not draw conclusions.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, he seems like a great guy. Well, it's just a scary time.
Speaker 7: It's a scary time because people willing to blow people up with fucking drones and missiles and they're shooting into apartment buildings and blowing up schools, and it's like fuck man.
Speaker 6: And we didn't hear.
Speaker 1: All right, let's roll the chat doun a re foreign policy for today. Let's check with you guys. See what you beautiful people are doing. John blacks Is fifteen was eighteen point eight million by itself. Good morning, bug fights, good morning, good morning morning, agressively agreeing saying what is the deal they have to agree to? Let us kill you or else? Probably it probably was basically give us everything we want or else we kill you. That was probably the deal of the US gave them. Good Morning, Eiress Legacies accurate description of the A ten, Good morning to you. Good morning, dazz this afternoon. Sorry I'm late. Well you're here now, that's what matters. Good morning, Shannon Jones, good morning, good morning, Good morning, Marty Mack. A little late, but it's fine. Good morning. Hey, say what now? Good morning till us spook got Martin Mack pointing out it's not the best military of the world, but it's the most well funded.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It depends on how need to find best, although it might even be the best too, because it's like I need to find best, but also like we are way way bigger. One second, let me give me one moment. All right, I'm back. Sorry all the kid I was trying to get me to come pick her up. It's always a both sub excuse saying they're not feeling good. Maybe they don't know what we may I may have to try to, you know, get this one, wrap this up a little bit quicker. I think we might cut out the James Lindsay so I can try to get out of here. A little sooner because I might need to go pick up my kiddo. I think she's full of shit though, to be honest, but uh, because kids be scamming. They try, they always try to find some reason to get home. Good morning, user, chet ed, good morning, good morning, good morning, cue Bert. Yeah I did get the call. I did a good call. Well, I yeah, the old age is standing there like I'm right there. So that's what it was. So uh, sorry for the little little break. But hey, whatever it was, it was in the chat portion, so it doesn't really matter. I mean, it's we're good. Uh, all right, guys, let's get right into the Epstein stuff. Talk a little about this Epstein class, you know, kind of tie this a little bit more into the old Rogan stuff with THEO coming on. This is one that a lot of people have been talking about. Uh seems like Rogan straight up gas lighting. Uh THEO Vaughn's let's let's check this out.
Speaker 8: It's all just a cat and mouse game. People are like, well, like the Democrats next time. It's like, but it's all the same shit has been happening forever. They haven't been helping anybody forever. They're letting fucking politicians slurp on kids. All of our fucking money goes to Israel and they're using to it to fucking genocide people. It's like everybody who's scared out of their wits right now. It's like our religious leaders are afraid to speak out, and it's like the it's a time where it's like Statan is amongst us and our religious leaders are fucking talking.
Speaker 6: About bullshit at the pole. It's just like, what is goat?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I gotta get you up present Depresident's son. You're losing your fucking marbles.
Speaker 6: You think I am.
Speaker 4: Come hang out with us? Just chilling me here.
Speaker 1: Which that's This is the takeawy I've been getting from this episode from a lot of people is that this was kind of the vibe is a Theogois getting gas lit by Joe. This is kind of what I want to watch it because I'm just curious if it really is, cause you never know. Sometimes it's like the takeaway people gets I just saw the clips and they go, oh my god. Apparently there was talks about antidepressants and stuff and like how he's trying to go clean and so I I but he's pretty he seems to be. He's pretty bought on at least from uh, at least the vibe of this show and my fellow dumpers. I think you guys probably agree with me that THEO here is cooking a little bit with fire. Uh and uh, you know, to his point here is here's a semi recent statement from Todd Blanch who's are now.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's technically your acting in general, because I think there's still some sort of bureaucratic fucking process they have to go through or something. But we did talk about on Friday how Pam bond he got shit kanged by Trump, and now we got Todd Blanche, who, funny enough, was actually a Trump's personal lawyer coming to take it over. He's also been the like the vice I think it's like, I think it's called something different, but he's been like the vice attorney general for a while or something or assistant Attorney general. I forget exactly what it is. But and funny enough, he's actually While I think the Bondie thing is somewhat an attempt perhaps to obviuse Skate from the Epstein thing, the funny thing is like Blanche here has actually been the one who's probably taken the four when it comes to like especially like actual like on the ground, hands on, you know, handling of the Epstein stuff, it's actually been more Blanche. So it's almost, in a sense, kind of worse. So this guy's attorney general, he's also a little bit more of a smooth operator because he's able to do insane shit like this.
Speaker 4: Who is Epstein's spying for?
Speaker 9: Look everything, I don't know that he was spying for anybody.
Speaker 6: Nobody's ever said that.
Speaker 9: No, you don't think he might have been a spy for a foreign country. I have no idea if it was a spy. All I know is that we don't have any evidence in the Epstein files that the FBI collected over fifteen years that suggests that Jesse.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I wasn't part of the original pro cution team. Neither was Attorney General Bondi. And I can tell you this, there's only one president that's held mister epstein accountable, and that's Donald J.
Speaker 6: Trump.
Speaker 9: During his first administration, that was the administration that prosecuted him. And during this administration, it's the administration that's been totally transparent and released all the files. And no matter how much criticism people want to make about the Epstein files, that is indisputable. It's undisputable that nobody talked about the Epstein files for four years during Biden four years, and so when President Trump said, let's release the Epstein files and the law was passed that allowed us to legally do it, we did it.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, if you've been following this show for any period of time, that's insane. Now, I know. Uh, there's that one that we've we've played the clip a few times in the show because it seems to just keep on coming back up. The one where he talked about like someone at a press conference asked him something about the men that he trafficked to or whatever or whatever the fuck uh, and then he goes, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You just baked in a whole assumption there. And so his idea was that there were co conspirators or other people, and he's like, we don't have anything to yauda audi approve that. Now this one's a different claim. This is more all the lines of spying, which if you've especially if you've checked out drop sites coverage of the Epsteine stuff. This is just g known like this is I don't there's not even it's kind of actually a little bit astounding that he would say this, Like the other one, you can kind of maybe sort of get away with a little bit more it's less proven out, funny enough, uh the I mean, I feel gross saying that it's less proven out the some of the trafficking to other people. But it's pretty it's almost it's damn near certain as well. Whereas this like like the claim of him being some sort of spy or or maybe the spy is the wrong way to put it, some sort of asset for intelligence agencies, or he worked with intelligence agencies, is just that is just fact. That's just plain and simple fact. Like this, we've gone to like smoking gun level repeated times with that claim. Now when it comes to the claims of like he was trafficking to other people or that were co conspirators, I mean, it's basically fact. Was like at least for something, because I think we had at least of the co conspirators. There was even that one charging document, that one document that got released and then they let people caught him getting rid of it or whatever, and I believe I forget, I forget it was if it had the names redacted and then somehow people able to figure out that the reactions were from other stuff, or if they didn't show the redactions on accident. But either way, there was that one document that had like multiple other people that had like was Leon Black might have been on that, and I know, uh, what's well why it was. Lex Wexner was on there, A handful of people, I believe a couple of his assistance or whatever we're on there is to too, So there clearly were co conspirators. But you maybe like it's the the evidence on that one's thinner. I mean, I'd say it's basically fact, whereas like, so you got like this on that claim, you got like this much of that claim, and then they got like a shitload on the other claim like it's smoking gun at this point. So that's wild. But even still he's still playing this tap dance. So interesting and to my point here, as I said, though, this is just some random Epstein file I pulled, by the way, so don't forget I've I've covered this show shitload of drops, particularly especially with drop Site when they were covering the Hondala hacking stuff that won Iranian agency that it hacked the email of Epstein. So we got a lot of this stuff before we even got the dumps, you know, some of the specifics in there and all the different stuff that they were doing for Israel. How they're you know, clearly were involved with Iran Contra. He had Iran Contra agents living with him. He even had a previous prime minister staying with him all the time. That Prime mister Ahu de Barack actually set up security in his house. Because there's always this issue, these questions, but well did he really have the place bugged? Did he really have cameras? Yes, yes he did. He literally got the Israeli intelligence agencies or one of the Israeli intelligence agencies or I guess maybe wouldn't call intelligence security aids. He got the Israelis who literally do it for him. So that like that is the degree to where we were at, Like it is a fact. But right here, we're gonna look at an email that apparently shows the Epscene and associate named Greg Brown discussed plans to extort Libyan officials and see state assets under pretext of helping rebuild the country with involvement from former MI six and Masade. This took place during Libya's civil war, weeks before Goodaf he was removed from power, including the plans were indicating the plans were devised while the regime was still in control. So let's read this piece. See if this gives you a little bit ida and keep on. This is just one random one that I pulled from my bookmarks. There is a whole articles written on the essentially smoking guns that prove out this point. So this is from Greg Brown to Jeffrey Epstem. So let's read the Epstein one first. It says the Epstein one. Two, this guy says the Arians now are legit but need the Libyans. One don't know why I said Arians. I wonder what's on my mind? Says the Libyans now are legit but need real help. They must be careful. There will be many claims on that money. So the key mindus is when things are in flux. Right now this is under and then now this Greg Brown guy says this is understood. Remember there are already eighty billion and frozen fund slash assets internationally, of which thirty two point four billion is in the US and is estimated that the real number is somewhere between three to four times and of this number and sovereign stolen in misappropriate assets. So if we can identify slash, recover five to ten percent of these moneys, and receive ten to twenty five percent as compensation, we are talking about billions of dollars. But the real carrot is if we can become their go to guys, because they plan to spend at least one hundred billion next year to rebuild their country and jump start the economy. Also, remember Libya is a rich country. Its population is two million less than the city of New York, and it has the ninth largest crude oil and natural gas reserves in the planet and a literacy rate of almost eighty percent. I have been speaking to law firm Paul Hastings, Janofski and Walker twelve hundred attorneys, of which two hundred and forty are partners to go after the money on a contingency basis, and they are considering this because patentog Bogs is representing the TNC on a contingency basis, But it would be to our advantage to pay them on an hourly basis and initially go after the low hanging fruit, which would enable us to keep more of the money. I also have friends formerly with MI six and Masade willing to help identify stolen assets and get them recovered. This is a give me if we can get it in early. Let's speak as soon as possible. Now, obviously this one's not like overt, it's more like it. It clearly doesn't look good. You're like, what is going on here? Also that little I six Masad thing at the end there, so it's just a little bit. Obviously, I'm not saying that's a smoking gun at all. There are other smoking guns. I just figured i'd just find a random one for you guys to bolster this point. Also, keep in mind the people who are ruling over the Epstein class. We talked a little bit about DoD plot Blanche here. How we get this Apparently Bongino's why it works for TPUSA. Now I thought that was particularly interesting. But let's uh. Also, this clip right here is particularly interesting. Oh my god, of course the audio's out give me a second one moment. I hate stream, you know, lord, which but I know somebody out there said I should get obs. I believe it's actually Jared. Uh that's the prim what I understand. That's actually way harder to mess with that stuff. And I'm technically retarded, so I'm I guess I'm more willing to work with some bugs occasionally.
Speaker 4: But here we go.
Speaker 10: What what causes dear to your heart?
Speaker 11: Causes dear to my Israel?
Speaker 1: Number one Stan Bongino or former what like. I forget what his actual job title was, but he was essentially a cash is right hand man. This one, this is the same guy, you know.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: I believe he's on Rogan or some of the place, or maybe it was a Good Morning America or some who's like, he didn't kill himself? I don't know what, what do you want me to tell you he didn't he didn't kill himself. Uh So, let let's hear this clip too, where he's talking about working at tps A or his wife working at t PUSA, which is interesting considering him his uh, some of his people were handling the whole Charlie Kirk thing, and uh, the way he's been handling it, I don't know, seems relevant. Some people are calling a conflict of interest. I don't know if it quite rises to that, but I do find it interesting.
Speaker 11: I think I've told you the story way before Charlie was tragically murdered. My wife is friends with Andrew and was friends with Charlie because she handled all the schedule items, so Andrew would reach out to her.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 11: They talked more than I did about events. We've known Andrew forever. Andrew and Charlie were like this. Anyone who knows Charlie knows that. And they were both tall and looked alike sometimes down the hall. Charlie had bigger hair. But sometimes my eyesight's not so great. I confused it too. You're gonna listen to him providing you facts and actual data points. Are you going to listen to others out there?
Speaker 10: Causes dear to Israel?
Speaker 1: All right, So just a little bit of the just keep him just really, we're just making a point of the people who were, I know, the Epsteine class, particularly in the trumpetminstruation. Uh here's another one. Uh. Do you guys hear that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: That Milania film that came out a while ago. Of course you don't, because nobody fucking watched it, And the only reason anyone even knew about it was because of the fact that it was complete trash. Let's watch the trailer. I don't think I've ever watched a trailer. I'm a little bit curious. Let's watch it together.
Speaker 13: Here we go again, you can go one of it will be that peace.
Speaker 14: Beautiful Together, we'd like minded leaders, we have a voice. Is it safe?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 14: Everyone wants to know. So here it is, Hi, mister President, congratulations, I did not Yeah, I will see it on the news.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: That was in theaters back in January. Like I said, I'm sure none of you guys watch it. It seems like not many bit people did. It is funny. Actually, let me go back to this post. One thing worth noting the director of that film, Brett Rattner. Here's a picture of Brett Ratner right next to Jeffrey Epstein. I believe it's in Brett Rattner, the X Men guy too. I believe he's did he do X Men? Let me look that up real quick. X Yeah it was X Men. He's a guy he got involved in a Yeah, weren't they fucking Angel in? There was another weird stuff going. I remember some vagueness about like Angel was getting diddled or something, and I think that's the original Angel from the brett Rattner. I think that's why I don't ever see him again, because what was he last which one was he last stand? Last stand? Which I think is where we go. Angel. I vaguely recall there being some murmurs of some impropriety of some sort with the one Angel character, which I mean, I guess if you were a sick fuck like that into young men, I could totally see that. No, Homo, I remember him because the Angels, like the blonde haired, kind of like generic looking like almost like an Abercrombie Fitch model look guy, but with like angel wings. Uh so totally checks out. But I remember he was involved, was he had some sort of controversy with him already that was pretty pretty pretty widely known. But yeah, I guess this is a resurgence back in the limelight, or at least he thought might. It was going to it was going to be running the Milania, the film directing that which completely tanked, which I don't really understand what the purpose of that film was. It's funny here's bright Barton News says the far left Deadline reports that Milania Trump Brett Rattner's Millennia will close the weekend box office a third place. The eight million opening result the mark the start for a documentary in the last decade. They're trying to fluff it up. Well, here's this guy right here, bogged the Carnivore is a sorry Magama mathematicians, but real math is what matters. When you give someone thirty million dollars the story, spend another seventy five million on making the actual movie, then another thirty five million dollars to promote the movie. That equals one hundred and forty million dollars. Then you have to double that to find the break even point, because that's just how Hollywood distribution costs go, which means it needs to make two hundred and eighty million at the box office just to break even, which means after they're eight million dollar opened, they've only got two hundred and seventy two million left to go. Better keep buying those tickets, magam moths like now, I don't know what the the what the end ended up settling on, but I struggle to think that it got anywhere near breaking even. But that probably wasn't really so much the purpose. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose I mean. I guess maybe to give Malania a different look. I know she's typically been seen by many as being like the fridge in one there's always murmurs as she hates him, and YadA YadA. So I guess if you're trying to build up the the visage of Trump, this would be a semi good way to do it. It's never great when you're like, oh, there there, old lady fucking hates him, especially when your old lady's probably one of Epstein's prostitutes. Doesn't really doesn't fly so well, so you got to get a fluffer up a little bit. So this seemed this was a this is a Milennia fluffer that completely failed. Also looks like we uh, looks like what's his name? A pistol pete? What did it call him? Pistol pete? Was it a struggles What did we call him? This pete guy? He was a palm beach pete. We talked about him on there. I think the Icebreaker content a while ago. There's this one viral photo of a dude that you know, it's like everyone's like, oh my god, Epstein's still alive him. He was out there clinting it, you know, essentially rolling with his top down living life, you know, hat back and everything thing looking cool as fuck. Uh, and people like everyone. I guess some people took pictures like, holy shit, Epstein's still alive.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we cover this on show. No, that was Palm Beach Pete. Well, on that apparently, uh, apparently Epstein meant with a face transplant doctor in New York. His assistant email details for July eleventh, twenty eighteen appointment at NYU Landgune Hospitals is did he fake his death and undergo such a security or such surgery? So it's a I don't know, what do you guys think? Look at this a line? So look at it. Here's Palm Beach Pete. He's Jeffrey Epstein's side by side. I don't know. I actually I gotta be real.
Speaker 4: I actually know.
Speaker 1: I think he's I think he's probably dead. But who I wouldn't put it past them if to be a old Palm Beach pete. They do look quite alike. I don't know, what do you guys think? Like I said, there there are documents that go along with us that we could dig into. There's some let's actual let's look at them real quick. Just so I can show you what they are. Here we go. Here's one of them. Oh, I accidentally showing it to you guys.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Second, here we go, There we go. All right, it's back up. So here's one from Leslie Groff to New York Plastic Surgery says, please find the paperwork for jeffre epstein'sppointments tomorrow Wednesday, July eighth, eleventh, at nine am. If you anything else, please don't have the desk. So there's them meeting with the NYU Plastic Surgery. And then here's another one of these. It says from Leslie Groff. So's it says eight forty five arrived for doctor Rodriguez, so it did more on this. So okay, this guy was supposed to be some sort of face transplant guy. So the world's most complete face transplant. So the Eminence Sturgeon hit the headlines. In twenty fifteen, we rebuilt the whole face of volunteer firefighter Patrick Hardison, who was rescuing a woman he thought was trapped in the blaze. He lost his ears, eyebrow, and all his hair, and his face had been destroyed by scorching burns. He achieved at the time the world's most completed face transplants. That's doctor Rodriguez, the guy that Epstein was meeting with. So, I mean, I guess that would be the guy. If you do want some sort of novel face change to change your identity, you guys, go check this out and Radar online if you got to get more into the specifics. But I just want to show a little bit of the a little bit of the receipts. You guys know, I'm not bullshitting you now. I don't know. I still struggle to believe that that's the case. But perhaps maybe he's still out there. But as as Jason Bassler here says, as my conspiracy theorist friends, we don't need to invent conspiracies about pomp Beach Pete. Why two words. Sarah Kellen. She was Epstein's assistant, scheduled massages and named as Kalaine Maxwell's accomplice. She has never been arrested, charged, or even questioned. If anyone deserves the spotlight, it's her. So it's a little casual reminder there are literally still people out there that we basically know for a fact we're involved in the trafficking. Here was one of them, Sarah Kellen, and then moving on, I guess a little bit more into the Epstein class at the tippy top level. Here's from the Jerusalem Post Edmund de Rothschild preisovs rated an Epstein link probe and a diplomat. And this is a little bit old. Think it is like a week or two old. I meant to cover this earlier. I just got sidetracked by other stuff, but definitely want to take the time to hone in a little bit on the specifics of what's going on here, because that's wild. So the name of Fabrice Aiden, a middle ranking French diplomat who was seconded to the United Nations from two thousand and six to twenty thirteen and later worked at the bank, appeared in more than two hundred documents. Says French investigators rated the Paris offices of Swiss Bank Edmund de Rothschild as part of a corruption investigation into diplomat named in documents linked to Jeffrey Epstein. The Financial Prosecutor's Office set on Tuesday the name of Fabrice Aiden, a middle ranking French diplomat who was seconded to the United Nations from twenty six through twenty six to twenty thirteen, and later worked at the bank period more than tuner documents released by the US Justice Department. These include emails he's allowed to have sent Epstein between twenty ten and twenty sixteen from his personal and UN accounts. Some of the briefings are reviewed. Some of the emails reviewed by Ruters show the transfer of UN Security Council briefings and other confidential documents to Epstein during that period. Aiden has denied wrongdoing. The French Foreign Ministry has also begun an administrative investigation and disciplinary proceedings against Aiden. The mystery and Aiden's lawyer did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The search was carried on Friday the presence of iron Mar de Rothschild, the Swiss Bank's boss. A close source of source close to the bank said Edmund de Rothschild was cooperating fully with the justice system and the investigation led by the financial prosecutor, the same source said, adding that internal inquiry had been launched as soon as suspicions emerged considering the former employee who worked at the bank from twenty fourteen to twenty sixteen. A spokesperson for the bank declined to comment. Now, French Office against Corruption investing diplomats Epstein ties the investigation is being led by officers from France's Central Office against Corruption and Financial and tax Offenses, which questioned Aiden in a voluntary interview in late February. The French Financial Prosecutor's Office said it was investigating accusations a passive corruption of a foreign public official and complicity in that client crime, targeting Aiden in particular. Ariande Rothschild also appeared in the files released by the US Justice Department in January, which showed she kept up a year's long personal correspondence with Epstein before his twenty nineteen arrests. After the files of release, a spokesperson for the bank so that Epstein was a business acquaintance of Dave Rothschild from twenty thirteen to twenty nineteen. Dave Rothschild had no knowledge of Epstein's conduct. The spokesperson said, Uh, and that's it. That's that was a weird way. That's the end of the article. That was a weird way to end. It didn't feel very conclusive or like, I don't know writing why is it end to a story? But uh so that is uh that's a little bit of their they're digging into it. I guess it's just more or less a one of the uh. There was a diplomat who's kind of somewhat uh you know, was embroiled in the bank too so. But I mean, obviously, anytime Rothschild comes up and anything Epstein related always should prick up your ears. And here is a here's a good explanation of why. Here's Zach Faust is a little bit on the longer side, but I think you guys will get it, get it, get some interest out of this one. Here's a here's him digging into how the Rothschild orchestra of the corruption of America of the last two hundred years. I believe this guy is some sort of podcast or two. So big ups to him, Zach Faust. I don't know what he does, so check himount may find him somewhere if you like this. But here you go, Hey, when.
Speaker 15: Did the roth Childs come to America?
Speaker 4: Officially?
Speaker 2: It really started making noise about eighteen thirty seven. That was our first big crash.
Speaker 15: What about after that? When they got here? What did they start doing? Businesses? Infrastructure railroads were big for them and they would eventually start doing business with the mortgage JP Morgan.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like, at what point did they like grab our country by the ball? Well, that would be about eighteen ninety five eighteen ninety six is that's when JP Morgan and the Rothschilds bailed out the entire country of America because we're running out of gold, and so they said, hey, we have forty five million dollars worth of gold.
Speaker 15: Want it.
Speaker 2: I imagine there was a little bit of you know, quid core pro there dagne.
Speaker 15: And then there's nineteen ten the.
Speaker 2: Jackal Island meeting after the nineteen zers even bake panic that led to the nineteen thirteen formation at the Federal Reserve. And that was all because of an island they met at that was owned by JP Morgan and the boat that sank it was owned by JP Morgan.
Speaker 15: They kept the Federal Reserves nace stayers from getting the meetings.
Speaker 2: And now we have a central bank that's controlled by Rothchild Rockefeller money jeez.
Speaker 15: And then when you that's.
Speaker 16: Not to mention the Revolutionary War, the War of eighteen twelve, they pressured America heavy to finance it. Even the Civil War, they were on both sides in the Napoleonic War. And guess what the first thing our Central Bank funded after it was founded in nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 15: Nineteen thirteen, No, that would be that they fund, oh god, six months later World War One. Well, that's all bad, but at least it's stopped partly after that.
Speaker 16: Britain would write them a letter saying, Hey, that land in the Middle East that you want, We're gonna give.
Speaker 1: It to you.
Speaker 15: Mister Rothchild Israel, it's all your Oh reason you can't afford an engagement ring or a wedding.
Speaker 2: Band, it's because of the Rothchilds and the Beers Diamond Company.
Speaker 15: In the mid eddies, they created an M and A company. An M and A company is a merger and acquisition company. Think private equity, but before private equity.
Speaker 6: And guess what they did with.
Speaker 15: We might need to slow down.
Speaker 4: But what did they do?
Speaker 15: We're using it to get involved in Wall Street.
Speaker 2: They wanted to infiltrate the New York Wall Street monster that had been forming in America.
Speaker 15: You want to know what they did to do that?
Speaker 4: What did they do?
Speaker 2: Did it by sending somebody to New York City to oversee the purchase of McMillan Inc.
Speaker 15: McMillan Inc.
Speaker 16: Was a media company that would be McGraw hill, which is responsible for a lot of the elementary school books that you and I were raised on. Do you want to know who they sent to New York City in nineteen eighty eight to do this. Robert Maxwell. He was in partnership with Robert Maxwell.
Speaker 17: And when Robert Maxwell would go on to die on his yacht because he owed the Massade money, guess who we also owed about fifty million pounds too, the Wrothchild family through the Bank of England. Wait Robert Maxwell's that's Glen Maxwell's father is connected to the rod That's right.
Speaker 2: Robert Maxwell, along with Roy Cohne, had been running a corporate blackmail ring throughout the entire world run by the Massade. And when he died, Galaine and Jeffrey Epstein took on the reins. That's why they had.
Speaker 15: Been introduced only six months prior to his death.
Speaker 2: After that they would go on to inpultate people like the princess, the politicians, and the media moguls that we know today and we know through Alan Drschwitz, Epstein's lawyer. Through two thousand and eight, thousand and nine admitted that he was introduced to Jeffrey Epstein in the early nineties by a Rothschild. But okay, well, we don't approve that that Epstein worked for a Rothschild.
Speaker 4: Ah. Here's an email from Epstein.
Speaker 2: Over to Peter Thiel says, as you know, I represent the Rothschild family.
Speaker 15: Maybe only like represented a few of them. Maybe he didn't represent the whole family.
Speaker 2: Here's this wrinkly old pervert Les Wesner saying he represented the whole family.
Speaker 15: Okay, what am I supposed to do with this bag? Goward Lutnik. I think that's what we could do.
Speaker 2: Because I believe he's a massad plant that's currently being seated by the Rothchild family in a place pecariously right next to Jeffrey Epstein. But all because he's his name, Like you just move maybe about the home on Zillo.
Speaker 15: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He bought the home in nineteen ninety eight from the Comet Trust, which was run by the son of the World Jewish Congress founder and World Zionist Foundation organizer. Also before that, it was owned by Jeffrey Epstein himself. Well, just because he owned it doesn't mean like it was his house or anything like that, or ever lived there like that. Compy epsteinoud actually lived there in nineteen ninety two, starting right after things as serious with Delane, So they would probably be shagn or doing whatever from ninety two to ninety five in that property before moving over into the other property which were in vacant for about three years before Jeffrey Epstein gets the pickest neighbor. It happens to be the Secretary of Commerce Howard Ludlink, who would profit up of nine to eleven survived nine to eleven and also then use Cancer Fitzgerald with his sons at the Helm to profit off of the very tariff being shot down in the Supreme Court that he helped form. So you you basically think Howard Ludnink is like a really high level crisis actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought of it that way.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's exactly what I think.
Speaker 2: What a liar, Nick the liar, That's what I call them?
Speaker 1: All Right, good stuff, good stuff, All right, let's roll the chat. That's all we got for our Epstein coverage for today. I want to give you a few updates and I don't know, a few little things here and there. I figured you might get a kick out of. I've got a fun little outro free today. We've got the another one that was lego Iran propaganda videos, and I think I have another one for you tomorrow. Like they're making too many of these lego Iran propaganda videos. They made one over the weekend for trolling Pete Hegseth, and I think they literally made one today. You know that Easter tweet, or maybe it was yesterday, that Easter tweet that Trump put out. They made one of that. So we'll probably cover that tomorrow since tomorrow is you know, power plant Day or whatever, so probably makes sense to play that on our outrow tomorrow. But for today, we got a little lego hegseeth wrap, so that'll be fun. Let's roll the chat one more time. We'll get out of here a little bit of early early out. I'm sorry, we're gonna cut the Lindsey for Hopa stuff. I bookmarked it all though, and I have it all set up for tomorrow, so I should come in and talk about that a little bit tomorrow. So whatever, it will be fun tomorrow. You know, pop in if that's what you were here for. Sorry, that's pretty normal. Usually the last segment. It's almost half the time. I gotta scrap it and you know, save it for tomorrow or another day. So Cubert says, Blanche might not suck a dick, but I bet you'd hold one of his mouth that goes limp. Hell, Yeah for sure. Good morning, Boomer, Sooner says, feed the kiddies free fresh water for all. Thank you, good sir, appreciate the support. Good morning, knife safety Plus is Dan Bongino block me on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Me too?
Speaker 1: I think I rish you the absolute shit out of him calling a pedophile protector and I got blocked way back whence that was fun. That was the peak of my interaction with Bongino. I think it was probably my only interaction Bongino that I recall. Who else we got here? Good morning Swedish doom Goblins is always the fucking British ose it is. It's always the British. It always comes back to them. Let me see what else we got LTD say, you just showed that rothschild videos mam or his wife last night. So yeah, all right, let's uh, let's get out of here, let's play the let's play the Iran propaganda. But on the way out, I do want to let you guys know where you can go to support me. What you can do if you want to support the show, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star of you on iTunes with Spotify, you can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major auto podcasts, and Twitter as well. On Twitter that's at Taraging Jose. Everywhere else the show has found, it's the No Way Jose podcast, So just search No Way Jose and you'll find it. And then also if you want to, if you want to support the show the best way you can, you can do that with money over at patroon dot com says No Way Jose twenty twenty. Right here, you got a QR code if you like to use that. At the low level two bucks, you could access to early episodes. I do but one to two of those per week. I try to keep out three to four behind the paywalant any given time. I also give you guys access to add for YOURSSP. Give you guys it's a telegram and the pre show, post show and videw calls from me and Austin's weekly live calling show are debt. I also like a big show out to my sponsors with the highest on my Patreon is a big thank you for their support my previous coast and tagging at learned Toad, also at apprecateds at ze over your c k at Underground Zeal, timtoe Ad, John Kleebold, Big Family, The Show Tourmente, I wanna take us one over Kids, No Free Lunch, Jack Mark Vestibule and Jacob Windigrad Other Biblical Anarchy podcast. And with that, guys, we will see you tomorrow around eleven a m Eastern give or take uh. And in the meantime, enjoy our beautiful h beautiful Iranian lego propaganda uh shitting on hegseth, which is always nice. We'll see you tomorrow. Bye bye ye yo.
Speaker 12: Pete Hexas, this was especially for you, you punk ass.
Speaker 15: Rapist bitch straight from Iaron.
Speaker 12: So com plawn with that caffeine on your arm, think you will say to not just the drunken fidel in the fakem to kill Muslims, wasted in the hotel lobby, sexual Wullerst settlement, the Mono Ray brought the door, took the phone payer off quiet because Mitcho was now you secretary with a joke brot cheated on wives, multiple of fast kids in the mixed family man Hell no handsy with women, the Fox drunk on the job, your own.
Speaker 1: Team say Yo, this dude toxic.
Speaker 15: What couldn't even guard Biden's inauguration?
Speaker 12: Your own military set, next book called American crufe dreaming Holy War but reality shack you just to feel bet her TV clown slipping on your own mess Trump picture because you.
Speaker 4: Kissed the ring.
Speaker 12: But wait, funny party ain't coming the dude you're sucking up the for that secretary gig Trump himself as Bill Clinton's top cops supper giving.
Speaker 6: Blue jobs back in the day, real talk.
Speaker 12: You out here blowing for access Pahiti original b J queen, Ha ha, You thought I miss was Max two thousand kilometers cute rookie mistake. Were hitting the bow worship big epis seen Island crew the one who hurt the kids. Revenge for every American soul you when Trump's dirty crew up Preston did.
Speaker 10: Were taking payback for the girls you brought, the wives, you broke, the Muslims.
Speaker 1: You hate every victim screaming in the dark. Earon got you on the play.
Speaker 10: You threw everything at us, all your cards, all your might we still operating, no ten percent power, laughing while you fight. We see everything, no every secret, every dirty Epstein link. You where your least stick spected in the shadows.
Speaker 1: We ride in, no place to slap.
Speaker 12: This ain't full force, just the warm up persion.
Speaker 15: Float with the rag pete.
Speaker 1: You done roasted a raw Giran, sending this heat.
Speaker 10: Feel the mak drop the mic in Fidel clowns were coming.