Speaker 1: Oh, Fred des are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we bring back Brandon Kroll. It has been a hot minute since we've had you on. Actually, I don't think we've had on since Trump has been elected office, and you were sending out the bat signal in case he does. What have you been diving into lately, sir ah.
Speaker 3: The same old, same old. A lot of this touches into the inauguration slash new Agism slash Freemasonry. I kind I'm just getting a little bit more concise showing how things do interconnect, trying to explain what exactly is cabb Alat? Is that in the Bible? Was it condemned by God or Christ? Yes? And I'm just gonna be bringing some evidence for that. I know sometimes that people laugh, They're always like, you' always going after Trump. I'm like, well, well, unfortunately, a lot of this stuff all just seems to funnel down towards this particular guy. It's not that I have a particular beef with them, it just happens. He keeps popping up and it is weird.
Speaker 2: It is weird to see certain connections, like connections that you didn't think we're going to be there, but somehow, like the symbolism is all there all day and you can't just ignore it, like and that's why we appreciate you, because look, you know we like to think that. I mean, personally, me and Jacob we look at Trump as if like he was definitely the better of the two choices. Like I don't think most people would disagree with that, but you still got to hold these kind of people accountable. And that's what this show is all about, is holding others accountable, shining a spotlight and the dark places they don't want you to see. And so yeah, I mean we're very open to the other side as well.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this, Brandon, while Trump was not in office, right while we had old sleepy Joe in the office, did you see any kind of sigils or dog whistles towards the kabbala or that regard whenever the last administration was operating.
Speaker 3: So for me, I see the distracts.
Speaker 4: I should say, from the former administration, not just during that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean Joe Biden, I think it was on two three days of him stepping out of office, he became a thirty three degree Mason, so really yeah, so again, whether that was even him again, yes, I don't think it was the same guy as when he went in because the height difference with him standing next to Kamala. So yes, I do buy some of this stuff where they put replacements and whatnot. Yeah, but I didn't exactly see Kamala Wearing winning a chance in help. Nope, it just was not going to happen. From all the stuff that I've compiled. Because a book that I would recommend, I think you can get an ebook print out. It's kind of like the equivalent of whatever, you know, three D printer, but if you can print it out from online because trying to get original copy that's no longer in print. Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saucy a phenomenal book, but it'll break down for you how America. Again, I think I covered this a little bit with you guys before as a Catholic nation. I'm gonna be doing a follow up with the last couple pages of the book that connects with the Fiberian red caps that I've talked about before. Kind of was a little bit creepy. As I was reading it in the restaurant, I literally dropped my fork go and it's WHOA, Okay, that's creepy because I see, I see what the symbolism is so and I didn't see that so much on the other side. I see distractions on the other side. So it's like, Okay, It's kind of like when you're playing basketball the one person's waving their hands in front of you and you're trying to focus on your teammate who you're going to task the basketball to before you toss it into the net and try to get that. Yeah, that's kind of how I see all of this is I'm not looking at the hand movement. I'm trying to focus on my player and the best way to do a pass to that guy.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you right Let me ask you right quick. It is at least been understood by everybody who's been paying attention that there it seems like there was two factions. That there was this this left faction that had been in control for forever. I don't even want to say it was the left because you could include George Bush in there easily. There just seemed to be this faction that was running the world and sending it in a certain direction. And then it seemed like the Trump side that yes, he came in as a Republican, but it seemed like more of a new age kind of Republican, not you know, the old guard, so to say. And it seemed like they were we just bashing him like crazy, trying to send him to jail, trying to shoot him, and all this other kind of shit. I mean, are you would you suggest or would would you suffice to say that it's all been a facade and this was their plan all along.
Speaker 4: Highly you always say they what do you mean by actually know? I'm sure we're gonna get into it. I'm sure we're gonna dive into it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I'm doing the episode debunking the baffleomet, I'm gonna be explaining a little bit more about Elon Musk's grandfather, Joel Haudman, And for people who want to look him up, there's a couple articles. It's h A L D E M A N. And he wanted to have a fascist like technocractic empire damn. Which when you look at everybody that was standing behind Trump, which I think I have a couple slides of that. You had the guy from Jeff Bezos, you had the Google guy, you had Zuckerberg, you had who's the other guy. I can't remember all their names because I don't really care about all these people. It was enough to make me go okay, and he wanted government efficiency back in the nineteen forties. I was going, well, that sounds like doge a lot like it sounds like you're literally just going, okay, what did grandpa have in the attic? And you're unwrapping the books and going, this is wonderful, But what is that funneling us towards? It's corrupt government. So now we're gonna put you know, we're going to track them with their with their insider trading. We're going to track them with this, and then what do you easily do? And we're also going to implement it on all the Americans because you know, let's just have transparency across the board. Uh what, no, no, no, no, I didn't sanction that. I want the government to be enter. That is what I'm per I could possibly see. It doesn't mean I'm right, doesn't mean I'm wrong, but I would highly look into his grandpa because I hate to say he's kind of giving a blueprint of what we might be expecting in the next four to five.
Speaker 2: Years, Okay, sketchy dude. And that's that's the scary part about all of it, is that we we think that we're in kind of like this newer age, that finally the old guard has been defeated, and it just seems like the more you start to look into it, it's like, you know, it makes me wonder, like have we been duped?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And I'm not not gonna sit here and say that, like, you know, it would have been oh my god, I I made a mistake. I should have voted for Kamala because at this point, at this point, I mean, does voting even matter, right, Like, at this point, it seems like it's it's scripted and that they've been basically just fooling you this whole time. And and to be honest, you know, you look back at the lineage of all the presidents. They're all related, and it's like all these things and it's like, dude, you thought you had freedom of choice, but it's just been a look over here and I'm gonna do the magic right here kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, and that's exactly what I'm trying to explain to folks. It's a magic trick, is that I have the I could just go into the presentation and start breaking it in. But what you were saying hit some slides on another guy's show, he's er Narco Christian podcast Bad Roman. I highly recommend if you guys could ever get him on. He's pretty good. But he's just been convicted that, you know, Christians are not supposed to be part of things of this world. And I did on his show that the word arkan which connects with the Titans or the Nephelem, which Josh Monday might have covered a couple of times, or just in passing. I know you guys are having a little bit of a Bible study thing going on. But ar khan anarchy means you're standing against the world governors and they used to be chieftains and whatnot, these giants. So the fact of like voting, you're basically consenting to a necessarily a demi guy, but you might say, like a symbiotic host a representative to act in their stead, you know what I'm saying. So the act of voting is like, oh, I'm putting my trust in the government. But then you break down the word government govern fourth definition meets control, meant where we get the word for mental from mind mind control. So the whole fact of consenting to government, you're saying, yes, I'm okay with being controlled by the government. And who gave the first cities in the world, Cain in the Bible, So it kind of makes me go, oh, okay, and maybe there's something here, maybe there was a little something foundationally laid. Then for centuries after that, we've been doing this codependent Stockholm syndromes, like, well, I got it, do it's my patriotic duty. No, just live your life. You don't need no government. You don't need no stinking government to tell you what to do, how to think, how to live your life. That you have to pay a fee in order just to throw a worm into a pool of water to feed yourself. I mean it's I think at a certain point we've kind of deluded the real definition of what liberty is to what their definition of what they tell us it is. And now we're kind of expectant that, oh, you're the guys that are going to pass the legislation and policies when bibically speaking, God's like no, natural was already natural. You didn't need anybody to intercede for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see.
Speaker 4: That also means that people got to take responsibility for their own actions, like if you don't do the thing, yes, no, because people are lazy. In reality, people don't want real freedom. They want the freedom to be comfortable, right that if true freedom means that, like if you don't take care of your responsibilities, you starve to death. That is not the public's concern. That's not society's problem. That's on you to feed yourself and on paper out loud like this, Yeah, we can all agree with that. In practical application, it's like, well, what about the children when it's not my fucking kid, Like I don't know, that's your kid. You handle your child, I'll handle mine.
Speaker 5: It's see what I mean.
Speaker 4: Then it becomes the way you're just a cold asshole. It's like this is the natural way.
Speaker 5: But I digress.
Speaker 2: But I like the way that you're coming at this. You know, because a lot of people, if you're anti Trump, they just assume you're a Democrat, Like you have to be a democrat, there's no other way. But you're coming in here and saying, look, I'm not for either side. I'm more for no government or very minimal type of government, and you shouldn't be rooting for politicians in the first place, which, to be honest, fuck, we were saying that, We were saying that a long time ago, and now here we are, you know, like, oh, look at the amazing things that try is doing. It's like, fuck, are we getting fooled here again?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? Pretty much? Dude, that's that's and again that's why I tell folks is like a Biblically I think I'm doing it. I'm doing a shirt patriot or saint. You can't be both, and it's gonna be Philippians three twenty, which says our citizenship is in heaven. Again. There's a couple dozen other verses that I wrote down when I was doing the other guy's show, but just to like, yeah, we need to start making it. As a Christian, if you were a Roman soldier or you had like some kind of law aspect, you could not be part of the Christian community. That is almost how strict they were in the early Church. Yeah, so what are we doing now? We're seeing very closely with Trump's spiritual advisor the Anti Christian Defamation League of Paula White Kine. She said, literally verbatim, to say no to Donald Trump would be saying no to God. Oh Jesus, Yeah, sounds like a cult.
Speaker 5: They have the Trumpsters. And that's the other thing too.
Speaker 4: You have the never Trumpsters and you had the forever Trumpsters. Equally, both of these are cults in my opinion. You had the ones that will say that he woke up this morning, so clearly he's.
Speaker 5: Trying to murder your children.
Speaker 4: Then you have the other side that say that he woke up this morning, clearly he's ordained by God.
Speaker 5: And it's like, both of which are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I can't tell you how many times, and I've said this before, but like I drive from Texas to Louisiana every other weekend for my daughter, right and on the way there, dude, it's probably four or five billboards that I'll see, like a like a Christian billboard, and it's like a picture of Jesus, and then connected to it is Jesus wants Donald Trump to be in office or something along those lines back whenever he was trying to get elected. And it's like I love that Bible belt propaganda Vic Doug, oh dude. And it's not even just that. I mean, it's equally as ridiculous to me to say. You know, it's like the people that say, uh, oh, well the flat earth or the Bible proves flat earth, and it's like, now you're pulling from something else. You know, these are two very different things. The Bible wasn't teaching you necessarily about the shape of the earth or anything like that. It wasn't that. That wasn't the point of it. That's what you always say, Like, that's not the message. The message is, you know, basically, give your life to Jesus and you'll be saved for all eternity and dada YadA. But like, why are we grouping that with Trump? Who is everybody has known him, like he's the guy you fired, Like that guy is your savior. I'm like that can't be it either.
Speaker 5: Right, It's a wild time.
Speaker 4: It's an absolute wild time to be an American at the hit this current juncture.
Speaker 5: And I know we say that a lot in some regards.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, like right now he's climbing into bed with putin hard, climbing into bed with Putin and he's making deals to end the Ukrainian War without even consulting the Ukrainian president, which is pretty fucking wild out wild, but like you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean fux Zelensky anyway agreed.
Speaker 4: But like, at the same time, if you're gonna like try to go in in the Korean War, you wouldn't do that without consulting the South Korean president and Ken Jung, right, you would need to do.
Speaker 5: This with both sides. That's why he walked across the border and went into North Korea and signed.
Speaker 4: These papers and all this stuff. With this one, he's like, nah, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna go to one side fuck the other one. It's like, wait, I like, I see what you're doing. I get it, but like you don't think that's a bit wild, bro. And now he's just he's doing his thing and the people are.
Speaker 5: So excited for it. It's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So all right, what are we diving into today, sir? I'm excited about this one. I know that you always have like these long, in depth, drawn out kind of points that you like to make, which is great because you know, there is as we were kind of talking about before the show. There's TikTok. If you want a thirty second or a minute long video, then go over there and listen to that. But this is long form for as many details as you can pack into an episode. And uh so I can already imagine that this rabbit hole is going to be quite deep.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, as always, So I think I can bring that up. Let me know if it's full screen for you gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, that's a pretty cool picture.
Speaker 3: Actually, all right, are you ready to rem fan aka the Star of David. I see a lot of Christians saying, oh, pray for Israel or pray for whatever and all this stuff, and they put this wonderful star up there and they have no idea what it means. Luckily, AI kind of I didn't even put that over there. But they have one guy looking at the star panic and the other one kind of looking at it like a demonic wizard guy.
Speaker 4: So I said, you on the left, Schmiegel, that looks like Smid does kind of looks like.
Speaker 3: Him, does it? And not? I was like, I didn't put that there, but it works.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what else?
Speaker 5: He kind of looks like and off in that motherfucker look at this.
Speaker 2: The on the left, he looks like one of the zombies from Uh shit, I am legend.
Speaker 5: Oh no doubt me anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I kind of have the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse with the Hermes like character in the center. Obviously I think you know who that is. But more so it's a phrase that I kind of stumbled into this, but it was kind of confirmed for me because you know, obviously doing the stuff I do, Instagram algorithms always pop up with this cabalistic stuff to you know, like, oh, you're interested in this because this is what you post, So here's some additional information. And I'll be like, well, thank you, you just solidified my suspicion in hunches, so now I will incorporate it into a show. So part of it is, if you've ever heard the phrase traditions of men, especially within the New Testament, it's actually connecting with the occult and when Christ is condemning it. We have a couple of times in the New Testament spoken of it fourteen times, just three passages. We have Matthew fifteen one through eleven, where Jesus refers to the man made traditions in contrast to the commandments of God three times. We have Mark seven one through thirteen where Christ refers to man made traditions in contrast to the commandments of God five times. Now, it's just like verily, verily when you see that phrase, it's kind of like, take a moment, a little salah, think about what I just said, because I repeated it several times. And then we have in one Corinthians eleven two where Paul mentions the traditions he delivered. Now, the Greek word for traditions is paridosis, which means to pass down a way of believing or acting. In the New Testament, the word is used in a negative way in most passages, with Christ and the apostles disapproving of it. However, in three passages the word is used in a favorable way and the writer is referring to something they or other inspired people talked. So most of the time this is a bad word, so kabble law. It could spell with the Q as you see here on the screen if you're watching visually. If not as qab la, you can spell it with a k as Equally. I've seen other people spell it with the C, so it could be spelled multiple ways. That's why I really don't care when people saying he misspelled it, mispronounced it. All over the world people say it their own.
Speaker 2: Way q as in the seventeenth letter of the Alphabet.
Speaker 3: Yes or QAnon q andon confirmed. But for me, when I was reading this, it was kind of going, okay, this is interesting. It says. As understood today, the word kabba law from Hebrew means a tradition or which is received. It also means a very specific system of metaphysics. But in the earlier centuries of Coabble, law had a more general meaning, that of the law. Now, what were the Pharisees always coming up to Christ with law, right? The stuff that they're intermingling, right, So it could mean an oral law, or it could be the law of Moses in the first five books of the Bible, the Torah, or the Petatuic in the Greek. It was not until the twelfth century and the term today's came to mean today's precise meaning. There are two separate schools of Kabbalah, one in Judaism. Again, going after ideologies, couldn't give a crap about authenticities and that which is the product of the Italian Renaissance thought, so think of the Enlightenment era termed Hermetic Kabbalaw. A difficulty may arise here in that any form of Kabbalism, god names are those of the Old Testament, Hebrew is the essential language, and the primary texts are those of the Jewish tradition. Nevertheless, while Jewish and Hermetic Kabba law refer to the same literary sources, there are striking differences in both textual interpretation and the practical work. The most significant differ differences has to do with the pictorial representation of Mosaic law forbids showing the human form. It is likewise forbidden to draw a picture of a man, even only the face of a man. However, only a full face is forbidden, that is when it has two eyes and a nose, But a profile is not forbidden. So what have you ever seen in the Egyptian hieroglyphics of Focai raz eye and the nose? This is kind of what they're already inferring, don't draw the full face. It's about the secrets of everything else they're in gum.
Speaker 4: Now, this would just be as far as pictorials or concerned, because like sculptures and statues. They showed the entire you know, being, the entire face. So we're talking about just as far as it's being written down in order to be read.
Speaker 3: It's yes, or trying to understand the inner workings.
Speaker 5: Of God's mind, got you, Okay.
Speaker 3: That's ultimately what Satanism is. Christianity. I want to know God's heart, so I want to obey the Satanism is I want to know the mind of God. Huh hm. Because if I know God's mind, I don't really need the creator. I can create him in my own image as above, so below, I bring him down to my level. God in government, sure, scripture and science okay, word in the world, okay, Earth and eternity, you got it. But to acknowledge him as creator, that's a problem. So when you're hearing somebody saying he's a Christian and a nationalist, eo, no, that's kabbola. That's as above, so below, you're mixing the word to justify what you're doing. So Jonathan somebody who has a couple of beasts, and rightfully so. Cynicisms within Christianity, when people are justifying the atrocities done in Christ's name, This is not biblical, but this is Kaba law is Oh yeah, well, you know the Bible confirms what I did was right, does it. No, Cabbola is totally tearing this whole.
Speaker 2: Argument apart right right now. I mean, there's always going to be crazy's that say they're doing this in the name of that or whatever, necessarily a representation of what they're deeming it from right like, and you know, I mean there's always going to be somebody who shits in the paunch bowl as we say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, extremism aside, though you're saying that this is uh, this is kind of an entire thought process that has been blended culturally to where people can't tell the difference.
Speaker 3: Anymore culturely, and this is internationally inter place for two more corps Internet this you know, this is the thing that they're doing. They've integrated it so much in society. So when again, when I'm planning a false flack, somebody died. People died in nine to eleven, two human sacrifices. It was a little garnish to make everything look better. We don't care how it looks. How they die. You made me look good at the end of the day, So sure, I'll go to your funeral, cher, I'll put a wreath over it. I don't give a crap about you. Sadly, this is how these people think. It's sick, it's psychotic, and it's very morally deprived. But I hate to tell folks this is how they think, and it's not pretty. Idolatry of any sort was a sacrilege, which may explain the reluctance of some Jewish scholars to use even the Tree of Life and their publications. But more important, when a Christian mystic or Hermetic cobbolist will produce a pictorial portent with a Christian mystic or Hermetic cobbolist will produce vision as of stepping off point of their inner exploration enla mint inner light, finding all that stuff. The Jewish mystic seeks a direct experience of pure consciousness. Have you here of christ consciousness collective content? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Backcords started making that more prevalent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so did Carl jung Yep, who also dabbled in the Emerald tablets. There are, of course, a myriad of other differences between Jewish and Hermetic Kabba law, not the least to which to say is that divine names are applied. All these differences are best understood in terms of the historical development of Western occult ism and around the second century CE when the Western mystery tradition began to emerge. So people who want to look that up, what I'm citing is from Robert Wing's book The Kabbalistic Taro, the Textbook of Mystical Philosophy. As you can see, as I pointed out, I think in other shows. Again, I'll have some for visual but because we've already covered it, just be being think. But this is the hermetic Cobbola tree of life. There, if you're doing it in like three D vision form, at the very top is known as corona. So if you might have been already rolling your eyes saying, Brandon, you're crazy, we just had something like this in twenty twenty, so there might bear some fruit of what are you talking about? Because these guys are following it, they're practitioners.
Speaker 2: Well let me ask you this though. All right, So at the top it would be the corona or the crown, right, But why why then would you name a disease that?
Speaker 5: Why would you name a beer that?
Speaker 3: If you're going by biblical so you remember when Christ is being crucified. He gets a spiked crown of thorns put into his head, and contrast, you have helios or statue of liberty. It goes outward right, was that it was a mockery ceremony and they're putting okain, you can put a cross over this Kabba la to cross as a symbol of tumuz. You're hanging him upon it. It is a form of mockery that goes right back to the Chaldeans or the Babel family, the Unholy Trinity of Babel. It is an inversion of saying, oh, you want to be our our messiah figure. Our messiah figure doesn't teach what you teach. He mixes, he merges the two. You, in contrast are telling me to be a saint. Aka means set apart. That's the actual word for it. That's not how we work. We work with the government. If he wants to be anti Caesar, well yeah we got a problem with anti Caesar. Yeah, su sure whatever, We'll get the Romans to kill him. Which is still the excuse that they used today. It wasn't us, it was them that did it, right, I didn't pull the trigger. But this goes back to what I did another episode. I think it's on a buzz sprout when I was doing the podcast with somebody else, is what starts worst question that I post to the table. I says, what ultimately pulls the trigger? Is it the soldier? Is it the government? Or is it a form of legislation an ideology? They're like, I'm like, yeah, so you have to figure out which came first, check in or the egg.
Speaker 2: Oh, most times it is the ideology exactly.
Speaker 3: And how does that ideology get transferred down to you? And this is where again soldier versus warrior. Soldier, you do as you're told. You're a blood sacrifice. If I tell you to do it, you do it. Whereas warrior it was counsel come to the sweat lodge. We're all gonna have one on a sweat lodge, but the lodge meeting the agoris. You come and represent yourself. You don't send somebody else unless you're representing your dad because he's you know, a bedridd or whatever. You come and talk. We all have a powwow. We put our axes down and we say we're gonna go to the warpath. Why because you avenge and you defend your tribe. Where is the other one is saying you do it because he tells you to.
Speaker 2: You know, they do do a lot of things in symbolism that you wouldn't even think would have any parallels drawn. Like, for example, I saw somebody post it. I can't remember who it was, but somebody posted that, like, so Trump was the first ever president to attend a Super Bowl, I think, and he just so happened to attend the Super Bowl in New Orleans at Caesar's super Dome, right, and so so like that's the idea of him becoming a Caesar kind of thing. And then somebody made like a like a Trump and Caesar AI picture and it was golden And it's like, dude, it's not that crazy to think because you your.
Speaker 5: Sportsbook through that one in for a loop, didn't they?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, if you got to think, like, if anybody wants to make their mark on history, it would be somebody like Trump because maybe he adored you know, the Caesars and like the these ancient rulers that are never to be forgotten. It seems like why would you keep going at this late in the in the stage if you don't want to be remembered like that, like the Augustuses and the Caesars and like, you know, people like that, Like he wants to be held in that kind of regard.
Speaker 3: I think, well, not to mention the getting Trump elected for twenty twenty eight. They had the sign that they have is him as Caesar. This is a guy in the capitol. They're trying to make an amendment change to the twenty fifth Amendment so that you can elect him for a third time. When did he get shot in the month of July Julius Caesar's month? This is all not a coincidence. And you just said Caesar Dome.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, great, great, Yeah, dude, put.
Speaker 3: On his head on the White House. You see that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: The last person to crown himself was Napoleon and he was the last guy that tried to establish peace in Palestine. So they're always trying. But if you don't make it, the Jesuits will come along and there's a scene of the dictator. You don't get off of them, off with them? Yeah, But this time I think, what is he doing. He's bullying people. If you don't do it my way, I'll expose you, like with musk. There was a judge that took put up blow on him, and what a musk do? He posted on social media the places to find the judge's daughter, all this personal information. Why whoa democratic blackmail? You don't do as I say, you don't capitulate, well, then I'll expose you or I'll put information out there that could possibly harm you. And then who's the cult followers? Oh, yeah, you're you're against my guy. I'm gonna come in right. And we see it all the time in movie shows with all the freaking psychos where they're over youre see something on TV and then they go out and they go on a serial killer rampage. You really think that's not like that bar of a stretch where there's just like, yeah, if you're against my guy, you're anti patriot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they're programming the extremists.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, And that's what And that's my biggest thing. I'm writing the little you said. I think you've phrased it best, Jonathan. I've I've cited you. A militant's a centrist. Yes, I'm contrarian. I always sit in the middle. I don't want left, I don't want right. But everybody throws rocks at me. I'm fine with it. Thrown at me is another thing I can step on so very well. So again, I like citing from the man himself. And this is from page one hundred and eighty eight Trump's book Way to the Top, and he writes, and the next paragraph going down second one one day, my kabba la teacher eating Yardini. This is uh, I think, what's her crazy face? Lady Gaga Donna one of the two. She also has eaten Yardini as her mentor in the kabba law and she's had it on stage one time on her show. That's the one I should have added. I threw this in like two seconds before I got on.
Speaker 2: Damn, Oh my god. Lady Gaga has the same kabbala teacher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or Ma Donna. I think it might have been Madonna.
Speaker 4: I could see, first of all, I could see both of them having a kabbola instructor, you know what I mean. But per the example given and how that was a quote from Trump from what was it like the eighties? Right, I feel like, yeah, yeah, I feel it was Madonna. Maybe not could totally be Gaga.
Speaker 3: Don't know, Google for Gaga, like I said, we've covered this before. I love it. We've covered this before with Kabala and Taro. I'm just showing because, like I said before, somebody did a beautiful edit when I was on their show, but I was showing how he looks just like the Christ that they always depict for us, white tunic, red sash. Something I just found out recently actually is when you put these two together, the Infinity logo or the Euroboros, that is thirty three mirroring each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, so the eye one god potential thing. When you bring this down, the el sing out whatever. I was like, okay, that confirms it for me. I'm not.
Speaker 4: There are some that will say it to eight as well, but correct. Yeah, it also is very much indicative of a thirty three. That's the two threes are facing each other, for sure.
Speaker 3: Correct. It could It could go either way when you stand it up. But when again, I'm just going off of what they're telling me, because I was like, Okay, that's the confirmation because I didn't know. But sometimes I was like, oh, okay, that that's the missing link for me. You know, It's like I'm doing a puzzle. I have a rough picture of it, and then somebody's like, what about this piece? Oh yeah, right where that goes? Now?
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, what.
Speaker 3: It feels like when you're doing this stuff. Excuse me, but again, demonstrational purposes. I had some lady say I was a Mason because I was demonstrating, and I said, no, I'm showing you, you dummy, because a lot of you people keep saying, oh, six six six, bark of the piece number, and you have no idea what it is, so shut up. We're going upward. Triangles fire downward is water going upward with a little bit of a dash through is air, and then you have earth. Now if you're going by, oh look, they're doing the pose coincidentally, whether it's intentional or not. The one that Elon was doing was the water pose when he was talking in the Oval office the other day, and then his kid was trolling Trump, he was doing the water hand post. So just a little something. It's often a pose that you see with Trump when he's sitting down or he's talking to somebody, he'll be doing that same thing. You're going by. Biblical yes, up, it means Leviathan or mouth cuts right, the Leviathan Rising from the abyss is in essence what it's a little bit of a nod to the power of the water.
Speaker 5: I've also heard it's a condalini, not Kindeleen. He helped me out, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: It's like a is a yoga or something when you hold your hands like that. It's like a meditation thing.
Speaker 3: Is I got that here?
Speaker 2: It's like, ah, not a mantra. I can't think of the word, but it's something like that. It's basically said to elicit some kind of power and uh uh shit confidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have. I have that here today, showing out at all interconnects. It's not just because, like I've said before, I really do not like it when somebody's like, that's just satanism? Can you confirm for me what it is? Well, you don't even know what satanism is. I kid you not. I was out a game night a couple of weeks back and a gentleman there by the name of Daniel. He's uh he was like, well, what has above so below? I said, Well, it's like the baffomic guy that you've seen, you know, the goat guy. What's a baphomet? If you google it you'll know what I'm talking about you didn't want to do that. So anyways, I started elaborating a little bit of further what is as above so below and he's like, well, I gotta leave here because this, you know, conspiracy stuff just drives me crazy. And you know, he walked down and made a big to do about it, and I was out here like the other gentleman was asking me questions. I have a rule. I'm not going to freaking ruin every room I go into with talking about the stuff that I know. But if I've asked, I will tell. And if you happen not to like it when you're there, too bad. But here's the thing, this is what they believe, and as a Christian we should be a little bit more vocal. And this is where I do agree with Penn and Teller I think was it Teller of the tall one?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 3: But he has a little bit of a beef where he's always saying, I kind of wish you got if you were a Christian, you should be a little bit more vocal. You should, you know, explain why you believe the thing you believe and whatnot. And I agree with him, he's one hundred percent correct. Is that if you're going to freaking challenge everybody and condemn everything, you should be able to articulate what exactly it is you believe. And he says a lot of Christians I talked to don't do that, but he was. He posted recently when he was talking with somebody that he met, but he said, for the first time I actually met somebody that lived what they said. Yeah, I respected the hell out of them. I said, well, okay, there you go. That's where I'm trying to do. I'm coming to meet you halfway. I'm reading their text. I'm not just you know, shooting from the hip and just pointing fingers. No, I want to have proof so that you're able to come to your conclusion. Compare contrast, like we should have been taught. It's going to help in school. Right now, see this side, you see that side. I want you to write a paper. What's your thoughts of hearing both sides and your opinion on it.
Speaker 4: So, with that being said, and how we have all these images on the screen too.
Speaker 5: Some are good cult members listening right now. Listen.
Speaker 4: Okay, we know commercials suck, we get it one hundred percent. But if you would like to see all of the images that are on screen right now, and all the descriptions. The book quotes the picture, it grahams all the stuff. And you would like to listen commercial free, Jonathan, tell them where they can.
Speaker 2: Go Patreon dot com, slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that is down in the links below. It's the best way to be able to support us. And as Jacob said, completely commercial free. You get the shows a couple of days in advance. You get to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member live shows. And I'm trying to think of there's anything else. Oh, you can slide into our DMS and we will answer that day because Jacob is in control of that. And so yeah, come follow us and reach out to us. You know, we always say we are not the cult leaders. We are just humble cult members as well as everybody else. So if you have a hot take or you have an opinion on something, we're never going to be one to tell you that you're wrong, because we're still learning all this stuff too. And I think that whenever you get to a point in time with conspiracies in general, and you think that you know everything, you've lost because there's always something new to learn. This is why we do so many shows per week, because we're always trying to pick up and learn all this information. And so, I mean, if you want to be able to see the shows a couple of days in advance and the video, you want to be able to see all of these beautiful layouts that Brandon always brings. Every time that he comes on, he brings receipts. If you like receipts, than Patreon dot com slash called the Conspiracy Podcast is the place to go.
Speaker 4: Indeed, and again, y'all, I cannot express this enough. We are talking about commercial free listening, even if you don't want to watch it, but you do want to listen without the ads every fifteen minutes or whatever the case is.
Speaker 5: Patreon dot com y'all. Anyway, let's press on.
Speaker 3: Anyways, As Albert Pike once wrote, all truly dogmatic religions issued from the Kabba Lah and returned to it. Everything scientific and grand in the religious streams of the Illuminati is borrowed from the Kabba Lah. All the Masonic associations owe it to their secrets and their symbols. Now. He also wrote in Morals and Dogma quote freemasonry is the search for light Illuminati, as you will see, leads us directly to the Kabbalah. So Mason is telling me that you know Kabba la actual freemasonry. That's not me. This is a guy who's a very prominent literary guy. He's doing with the top three got probably Manley p Hall. I can't remember the other guy in the eighteen hundreds, and then you got Albert Pike. These are probably the top three that you will get if you kind of want to understand them. So this is them. This is what he said. Is there any merit to what he's talking about? Well, as we see here with the Kundulini, you could put that right over the Hermitic kabolatry of life. If you want to put baphomit over it, you've got the same thing. Got the corona, the crown, you could put the horns over here going this way, going that way, and then you have the head, star, rem fan pentagram right over the same area. When you're looking at the Catholic counterfeit Christianity, what do you see with christ pagan doppelganger Tumuz He sucks at the teat of the horror of Babylon. When you look over here, that's the innermost. He's sucking on the enlightenment. Breast is the equivalent or the orb right. Okay, this symbolism is already being shown. Look to her in herself. No, No, I don't want to do that. Why would I? Why would I do that? Because what do we have in the Bible. Thy word is a lamp onto my feet? Thy words I have hit in my heart. They may not sin against God. I follow the Word because I want to walk in alignment with God. Now I think it's in John chapter eight, whenever you get there with Josh, But there's a particular part where he's saying, if you want to walk up the Father and you want to buy it by me, then you will walk to you know, you will understand the Father if you walk in house. I'm walking who was Christ? He was the Word made flesh, as I did that whole episode with you guys. So it's important to kind of grasp this because they're saying inter life is within you. The other one saying, no, I'm following Father God, and that's how I get through my day to day life.
Speaker 2: Right right, Oh, I'm sorry. Just before we get back into that. I couldn't think. I said, mantra. It's moudra, that's what it is. Moudra is the hand gesture of the diamond symbol.
Speaker 3: Gotcha nice again? Another book I pick up. This one's about Hermes or the Cult of Mythro. I you can't remember exactly who the author is, so I do apologize. But look up Mithro books you'll probably find her. I think her name is pn p Y something, So if you find that some authored by that name is probably her. I can't pronounce it to save my life, so I apologize I'm racist.
Speaker 5: Is she an Asian author with a name like Peong or something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pe Yi and I can't remember. Dude, it's a hard day to pronounce. Otherwise I would give you full accreditation. But anyways, I will cite your work. The seven stages of development correspond with the seven heavens, which in Sufi, which is like the equivalent Muslim of Freemasonry, is the ether moon now Cathode kath jerol moon, universal church moon worship. That's again counterfeit, but this is what they're saying, the ether church reflection, which is mercury again, enlightenment, inner light mirrors. What do we just have recently with Donald Trump Junior? And you can look it up on Instagram right now as we're talking, he posted Trump looking at himself in the mirror with a goat staring right back at him. Wow. Divine fantasy Venus, light of the heart, the sun, and then divine judgment Mars. That's interesting. You make note of the divine judgment part God's meditation of Jupiter and the divine decree of Saturn. We are similar arrangements of the divine attributes of the Jewish Kabbalah with its spheres and sephiroth upon the tree of life. Likewise, we see them in emanations of the divine of Christian Gnosticism a k freemasonry just a fancy word to add on to it. In the Seven Chalkers of Hinduism confirmed as visual over here on the left, and in the ancient Roman Mythraic Mystery cult where mithras mithra Mitrae Mirr ascends the seven heavens by killing a bull, which is equivalent of God. Each heaven represents a specific initiation degree. Blah blah blah blah. The Seven Valleys of Acher's Conference of Birds represent the same journey. Also consider ursa major or the Big Dipper with the seven stars leading the way to the northern lights a symbol of enlightenment.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, why is the bull a symbol of God?
Speaker 3: So in mythraik cult Mithrack goes up and he slays the bull. To kill the bull is the equivalent of killing God. You kill God, you kill your inner ego so that you can ascend to become your own God. So this is why I suspect in freemasonry. When they're trying to use the word the name of God yahweh, they're trying to say I am God or I can ascend to become my own God. Whereas, in contrast, allegedly, according to lore, the first words that Adam ever said as he was given the breath of life by God was hey, So every time you take a breath inhale excel, you say your creator's name. Maybe may not even realize it, but you just drew a breath of life and who gave you that gift? So again inverted, I'm trying to steal that title for myself. And what do we get with Lucifer? I will send to be like the god most high from Isaiah I think fourteen fourteen.
Speaker 4: Now there's other examples of ancient tribes and ancient religions that also saw the bull as a very significant religious animal. I mean, in Hinduism they see the cow as a sacred animal, right in that regard. But then you could even look at the Hebrews as they were leaving Egypt first order of business, when Moses went up the mountain to get the Ten Commandments, they took all of the gold and they made a golden calf, and they started worshiping it as a as a idol. So I mean, it's and I'm not saying it's every culture on earth, but there are quite a few of them that put a lot of significance behind the bull.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, it's pretty interesting too whenever you start looking into the word Yahweh, you know, because you've got certain people that say it's Yahweh, you got other people saying it's Jehovah. But it all comes from one sentence. I am that I am right, And I've heard it depicted in other ways throughout, like the mystical you know, Arena. But basically, like from what I was able to understand is is that I am is like I don't know Hebrew, but from this is what I learned. The first I am is like the feminine that I am is more like the masculine or vice versa. And so I mean, I don't really know what to do with that, but basically, you know, getting the I am that I am, it's like that's the name that God is. And some people say Yahweh. Some people say Jehovah. Which it's interesting because you know, if you're you know for the people that say yahweh, like like you just said with the breath and it's like a yahway like kind of like the breathing in and the breathing out. But it's like that God never said his name was Yahweh. He said I am that I am. It's just that's how it's been translated, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And even still so, as I was trying to convey, Josh has a little bit hard time grasping this. And this is not a diss on him, but I'm trying to convey is that a lot of people seem to understand, is that God's word is so powerful it can create its own sentient being, that is Christ, that is the word encapsulated in human flesh. That is the promise I kept my those who kept the faith from Hebrews eleven by faith such and so this by faith. Oh blah blah, those people, this is who that promise was for Christ. So when he says, I am yes, you are creator God's word, anything that God's ever encapsulated. When he says that phrase was like, well, we were doing No, we didn't kill God for three days, but do we kill an aspect to be a cult in a sense. Yeah, if you kill what the creator his word, don't you kind of defeat the creator himself in a sense? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or you join with it. I mean, there's different aspects of it. But you know, we actually on my Meta Mystery showed just a couple of weeks ago, we did a show on like a gollum, like trying and understand what a gollum is. And it's interesting, like you basically build this creature out of clay or whatever. I think it's typically done in clay, and then on the forehead you write E met and then whenever and whenever you write E met on the forehead, which is I think a name of God or some phrase of God or something like that. But then whenever you if you're trying to basically shut down the gollumn, you just like take the paper out of his mouth or whatever it is, or you could just erase the E off and or something along those lines one of the letters to where it like shuts it down. But the actual E M E T on the forehead of the gollumn is allegedly what brings it to life. It's pretty creepy. It's it's actually pretty fuck that.
Speaker 3: They put on their foreheads. It's a similar, similar concept. You can bring your your inner your inner self out to the foot foremost right, your your inner court out to the forefront. And that's kind of what the occult's trying to do with this. Uh, that's the best way to define it. They think that they can ascend in essence is the best way to define what they're trying to do with the Star of remphants stuff. Because I can bring that inner part of God. He put it within me that I wouldn't need the Creator, would I? In contrast the other one saying, no, you need to rely on the word, right, I meditate on your words day and night. This is in contrast. But then, like I said, if you're in the occult and you're trying to kill God and become your own. You don't want his word because if the words a lot, well what does Christ do? He is the way, the truth and life. Heavi an earth will pass away, but my word will never pass away. Christ conquered death. So he literally did a boomerang on them, going, well, no, no, that's not possible. You can't. We can prolong it. We might be able to download thoughts and whatnot and then continue it on in a machine or something, but conquering death, yeah, oops, we're not able to do that one, aren't we No, we're not. That's again, that's the significance that I'm seeing there is proving that the word has merit. It's alive.
Speaker 2: I mean, you kind of are conquering death though, you know, like death is kind of the illusion. Uh it's yes, death does come to the human body, but I mean even within you know, uh, biblical teachings. I mean you you you're still like on your way to heaven. You know, if you do everything that you're supposed to do, you're still going to live in heaven with God. And so it's kind of like eternal at that point.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, but in contrast what they're doing. And this is where I always say like counterfeit because it looks similar, it sounds just the same thing. No, it's submission to the word. Honestly, it probably recruit approves with sacrifice the word. The world is telling us, oh, you know, it's about followers, but how many views you get? But how many likes you get? The other one is saying the world's going to hate you, You're going to be despised, You're probably not going to be very well liked in your family and friends. This is I hate to say that. If you want to find a real Christian, find the anomalies are the ones like you're not like everybody else because you lost everything doing what you're doing. Yeah, but it isn't not only nothing in it in this world. That's what you're put in your faith in is it's an eternity where I get my rewards.
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of on both sides though, because you know you'll have the Christians say, you know, if you follow up to the Word, then of course, like the Christians are absolutely being bombarded, there's no doubt about that, all throughout mainstream, all throughout even other countries and religions and everything. There's no doubt that like for some reason, Christianity is targeted, at least from what we can see, more than any other religion. You could probably make an argument for the Muslims, but it's I don't think that it's as much as the Christians. But conversely, you know, just being in my you know, metaphysical realm, like dude, I mean, I've had people that won't even like that wouldn't even date me because I'm I'm dealing with tarot cards or i do the past life regressions, and it's like, you know, there's it seems to be that there's some kind of divide regardless.
Speaker 5: But that also, like you said, it goes both ways.
Speaker 4: So like I've had people that I've had girls that I have tried dating that because I'm a Christian, they wouldn't date me because they had a bad experience with a church when they were a kid, and they basically said, fuck the entirety of it and anybody that follows it is.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Right, and then you have the same thing that like I'm sure that there's people that are like moderate Muslims that have had relationships fall apart because they read the Qur'an.
Speaker 5: They may not be the type that's praying five times a day.
Speaker 4: They're more the modern type of Muslim, but they still get the same shade thrown at them. And I guess that all goes off of I guess prejudiced in any way, shape or form. I mean, it's all based off of our own experiences from the past.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But then, like you said, per the media, the Christians are definitely getting shited on from all directions. The Muslims, you could argue, but that also depends on your location.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: There are certain countries that like for Germany for instance, up until very recently England currently still today they are like you lead them alone. That is their beliefs, that's their culture. Meanwhile, Christians are not allowed to proselytize on street corners.
Speaker 5: They'll be arrested for this.
Speaker 4: There's definitely some very clear divides that are happening, and I wonder how much of that is cultural and how much of that is long standing prejudice and maybe even the pendulum trying to swing back the opposite direction from the prejudices of yesteryear.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like that. You know, I almost feel like and not I would never do the whole poor me thing. I'm not going to go there, and I don't think that anybody should. But you know, it almost seems like the way they're trying to cancel out or the way they have been trying to cancel out Christianity, I feel like straight white men are kind of receiving that same kind of hatred within the media. Do you see what I'm saying. It's almost like, for some reason they're kind of going hand in hand. I'm trying to figure out why, you know, like, it doesn't make any sense to me anyway to correct the quote unquote wrongs of the past, right because straight white men have been running the world for.
Speaker 5: The last few centuries, pup up pop.
Speaker 4: It's now now they're clearly the reason why the world has gone to hell in a hand bass, It's all been the ciz white men. And it's like, Okay, I feel like you're missing a lot of steps on that math equation, but okay, all right, show your work please.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, I guess what you mean, though for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm clearly one of the billionaires. That is construing and handling the entire world and making your life a living. You know, like I'm that, I'm that problem. It's so, it's just ridiculous. Whenever you bring it down to an individual basis, you can see that the individual itself is not doing that. That's why you shouldn't group people together like that. It's ignorance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, prejudice are pretty fucking stupid, honestly, so dumb.
Speaker 2: But anyway, go ahead, Brandon's sorry to cut you off there, sir.
Speaker 3: Ah good, Oh good. So. The heart chakra, known in Sanskrit as the anahata, is the neuter connector of the soul, connecting the top three female chakras and the bottom of three male chakras so thirty three, three and three eight. The mirroring of the aspect. It controls the circulatory system of the soul. The heart chakra is different in that it is shaped like a yoni. Now we get this. Seven towers, the towers of Satan or the Zayas, six of them trapasoidal in form, and one the center of Mount Lalsh, shaped like a sharp fluted point. They Satanic rituals by Anton.
Speaker 4: LeVay wow I was just about to ask what the source of that literature is. So it's a Levey and more gnosticism than Satanism, if we're gonna get technical, because he he doesn't really believe in the all encompassing bad guy that is Satan.
Speaker 5: It's more like super edgy gnosticism.
Speaker 3: But there is a that's ultimately what Satanism is. This as above so below is that we're just gonna invert a litle bit here and there what God actually said, which is is not kind of what Satan did. Did he really say you shouldn't eat from?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that's my problem with Satanism in general. I think that it is so silly to consider yourself a Satanist because what you're doing by considering yourself a Satanist or pledging your allegiance to the dark Lord, it's like you're while you're doing that, you're also admitting that the rest of the Bible is real, that God is real, that Jesus is real, and that for some reason you acknowledge that they are because you acknowledge that the opposite, the flip side being the devil, is real. And it's like, bro, what what I mean? Your idea of trying to disprove Jesus and God is to prove that the enemy is the good guy. It's like, you're so stupid, it's so.
Speaker 3: M's like, why do you hate God so much? If he's not real? What's your Yeah?
Speaker 5: Come on bro, Yeah, And I'm with you.
Speaker 4: As far as the whole Gnostic talking point is, I mean, the earliest Gnostics that we know of, right, they sprung up around the same time that the earliest Christians were, not when the church was established, that the organization thereof were now talking about. That we're talking about when the Christianity movement was more prevalent with the slave population and with women, because it was more of all encompassing and all inclusive, and you didn't have to have a certain social tier to attain salvation.
Speaker 5: You just had to believe. You just had to give.
Speaker 4: But besides the point, the Gnostics were all like, look, I know you think that God's the good guy, but what.
Speaker 5: If he's not?
Speaker 3: Though? Right?
Speaker 4: Like that's the overarching theme, And it's like, all right, so you're just going opposing, just like you're going to get against the grain for the soul's sake of going against the grain.
Speaker 5: It makes no sense to me either.
Speaker 2: Brother, that's the same people that are like that. They look they love to look into the Samerian tablets and shit, you know, and looking at Anki and end Lil and they both hate you, but they can created you to mind this gold It's like, like, why are you even interested in learning that kind of shit? If if the main purpose is for you to prove that you live in a prison planet, Like it's so like I don't understand that that ideology, Like why are you attaching yourself to that?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: So you know, made yourself an ethereal slave exactly. You played yourself, played yourself right into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a golden age do We've been liberated? Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Are you right?
Speaker 3: Anyways, so we have the above exertion, again is from Anton Levey. The center is the odd one out the heart chakra. The heart chakra does have power, but not the kind of power that is the strongest chakra of the soul, the six six sixth chakra of the sun has Now, what did Catholicism do with soul? Invictis with Christmas christ peg and doppel Ganger. Its sun worship. We havenday worship rate. It's an inversion. It's not actually the Sabbath. We're worshiping Apollo day six six sixth, the number of the B six neutrons, six electrons, six protons, looking for that inner self. This is all one and the same thing.
Speaker 2: And isn't it. One of the the ten commandments is to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. Right, But the Sabbath is supposed to be on Saturday, right.
Speaker 3: Or it would be in Hebrew.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: So I mean, and that's the thing I've gotten into this conversation with a few people.
Speaker 5: It's about the calendar itself.
Speaker 4: There are some sources that say that Monday was the first day of the week and that Sunday was the day of rest. It was at the end of the week. Therefore Sunday should be the Sabbath day. Then there are those that say that, no, Sunday has always been the first day of the week. Saturday is the true seventh day of the week in the Sabbath. And it's like it depends on what source you read and which one you believe more.
Speaker 5: But yes, but what was the point of that commandment? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: It was to keep a day holy, not just any day, but the final day holy, to remember what God did and to take that day of rest for yourself.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's not necessarily remembering the Sabbath, Like, that's that's modern day interpretation of what you deem the final day of the week, right, Like, And it just makes me wonder, like was that the purpose? Was it the purpose to be the final day of the week. And if so, then maybe Sunday's the right day. But if it was a more specific day, if there were more details as to like why the Sabbath was chosen on that day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And again that depends on the source too, because the Hebrew literature says one thing, the Greek literature says another, the Roman literature says another. Sometimes they jive, sometimes they don't. That's what I mean. It's more like, which, uh, what was the true intent? Who do you believe this version's true intent versus this version's true intent?
Speaker 5: It's it gets really convoluted.
Speaker 2: Well, and also back in the time of Moses, because he was the one that was there with the tablet, you know, with the ten commandments anyway, but like in remembering to keep the Sabbath holy and shit like that but it's like, you know, there were certain days of the week, Like there wasn't always seven days of the week. I don't think, right, because don't we get a lot of those days from people who came after.
Speaker 4: They were called something else, Like it wasn't Monday until like it got westernized in the Egyptian language. Yes, but like as far as a three hundred and sixty day calendar, the Egyptians believed in that, although if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't a three sixty five calendar. They had a leap year, but that leap year had a whole extra month associated with it, and that's also the same calendar that the Hebrews used. It was God, I'm trying to remember it was three sixty because that made more sense as far as the circle and the calendar is confirmed anyway, as far as three hundred and sixty degrees and for the extra days when you do that over the course of was it every five years there was a leap year and there'd be thirteen months. I'm trying to It's been a minute since I delved into this history, but yeah, there was there was another way they went about it. But yeah, the Egyptians saw like a east a seven day week in a three sixty day year, And if I'm not mistaken, the Egyptian Coptic Christians still adhere to some version of that to this day.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, I mean, I guess you know, if you're looking, if the reason for establishing a week as a time period was there was six days and then God rested on the seventh, that would be Is that the main reason for there being a week?
Speaker 5: Per that religious literature? Sure?
Speaker 4: But I mean even even like the Aztecs there so their cycles, right, they had a lunar cycle that was a certain amount of days, they had a solar cycle that was a certain amount of days. It doesn't take a civilization more than like two or three years of observing the stars and the seasons to pretty much develop a calendar and know how many how many days it takes from solar you know, solar help me out here, equinox to solar equinox, you know, I mean, that's you can pretty much just count that with tally marks, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, alright, sorry, Brandon, we'd just like to understand life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going deep in this ship, man.
Speaker 2: That's what we do 'tis what we do. So anyway, alright.
Speaker 3: Brick winn brickquind anyways, But yeah, just another thing. I think sometimes it's three sixty which again that's was supposed to be thirteen month calendar. If you're going by the vagendal, which again thirteen times twenty eight you get. I think it's three hundred and sixty four days out of the year, and again like three six and four that's what thirteen that's their number, so it goes right back to the thirteen month. So it's a little bit, I don't know, a little something there, possibly don't know. But Hermes is as well affiliated with that, which is nimrosunt moose, and he based it off of the back of the turtle shell. Yeah, America is known as tortoise Island. Maybe there's something there.
Speaker 5: America is known as tortoise Island.
Speaker 3: Yep. According to the Native Americans, it was known as Tortois silence because we look at it from an aerial view from Canada to Panama, it kind of looks like a turtle. And who wants to unite all of that stuff? Oh yeah, never mind, weird And the guy has a name etomology to this person. So it kind of makes me and as well the sign of serious in the sky nine to eleven, the start of their new year. That happens as well there in the dog Sirius that died that day. It could be a coincidence. But as I did another again, I can run that one with you. Guys, gets kind of newer from the Babylon falls in an hour. But why were they dancing? Because we know they were dancing, but why were they dancing? Yeah, there's some stuff there. So the powers of the heart chakra are lesser again connecting with six y' six. This is why the enemy is always touting in mainstream books that the new Age dogma out there that is readily available to the public. I have noted it through my own experiences and healing animals that the energy from the healing solar Plexus's chakra can very effectively be directed out of the heart chakra while holding the love one of to my chest. I found that this technique has more powerful effect than healing with the hands. Also, many people who can astral project leave their bodies through the heart chakra. Copyright twenty thirteen. Joy of Satan Ministries. Wow, not me, that's a Satanist who wrote this article.
Speaker 2: Why did the Satanists got a group everybody else's shit in with their shit?
Speaker 3: You know, like you said, Kabola is the same thing all religions. Christianity is a faith. This is why they have a beef with Christianity. This is why Christ is boiling an excrement in hell. Why do you hate him so much? Not Buddha, not Mohammed, you hate Christ. There's gotta be some validity to this, because I see all of this and I'm like, well, that looks like the same post as baphomett does. No, it's different you putting It's like, yeah, you can do chakras with your hands while you're sitting.
Speaker 5: Right damn well.
Speaker 2: Supposedly from what I recently learned, that whenever you're in that position of meditation and the reason why what I can't remember the name of that position for some reason.
Speaker 3: I have a list of them I think coming up.
Speaker 2: But that position where you have both at your feet on top of your lap and you're meditating anyway, like the lotus position. That's what it is. So whenever you're in that lotus position, the reason why you have your feet up like that is because it allows your spine to be at a ninety degree angle with the earth, and it's like more conducive that way. Allegedly, I don't know. I can't bend my body in that way. I've been trying. I'm just not flexible enough for that shit.
Speaker 5: Heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so again, don't take my word for it. Once in a while, like I said, I get something off of Instagram, and this is Hermes the Alchemist. But he's showing again the chakras connecting with Hermes, not Hinduism. Hermes. Okay, that's them, not me. I'm just going hmmm, okay, okay. And again when you invert the chakras, you get the pride flag. Coincidentally enough, now, if we're going by the lore of Hermes to Mouz he castrated himself. I have a little bit of something that here today. But I'll expound upon where that lore comes from and where the monoliths come from. This is in connection with that. And again the month of Pride. It is the month of June or Juno Manetta or minting coins, printing.
Speaker 2: Coins, mmm Monetta. Yeah.
Speaker 3: President wants to have Flag Day slash his birthday become a national holiday. That's in the month of June.
Speaker 2: Which, to be honest, the inversion of the chakras, and now you get the pride flag out of that. That is ridiculous. And actually, you know what I you know, I'm I'm big. I love looking into like symbolism and shit. But whenever you're taking that root chakra and putting it where the crown is supposed to be, you're basically putting your sexuality like you because you got your root chakra and your sacred taka chakra at the top. And so isn't that kind of satanic anyway, because you're taking what's below you and putting it up top, almost like taking the devil in and putting it above you in that sense.
Speaker 3: Or even in the senses that I will be like my own god and I'll create my own way to becoming my own god. Right sexually speaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little sex magic, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Well again this goes right back to their original origins. And again it's not just me because again from an alchemical page, look here on the bottom mid center of the screen, what I say as above, so below this is the star of rum fan pointing out, pointing down it's father as like as emerald tablets as Hermes Trismika. Justice once said, the sun is father, the moon is mother conjoined starrm fan And what's between them thirty three or the Caduce's staff and the chakra, not me, that's them. I'm just going interesting.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the inverted the correct way and the inverted way of the CHATGBT logo before? Have you seen people overlay them on top of each other and seen the siser from.
Speaker 3: This chat Dan one that's coming up though.
Speaker 2: So if you take the chat GBT logo and then you mirror it or invert it, and you place them on top of each other and you perfectly align them, it creates a perfect star of David.
Speaker 4: But doesn't that also create a perfect flower of life?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, like the star of David's in the middle, but the rest of it on the outside it and that also the.
Speaker 2: It looks like yeah, I mean I could see how you could look at it like it's a mandola or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's what it's called, right.
Speaker 2: Right, which is basically just you know, uh like a geometric fractal kind of thing. But I just thought it was interesting. You got CHATGBT answering all these questions. Could it become sentient? And then you got the star of David, you know, right in the center of that. If you invert the logo on top of each other. I don't know. It could have just been an accident, but don't I don't believe in accidents like that. That was way too perfect to be accidental.
Speaker 3: Everything's intentional. We can't just say, na, na, that's just coincidience. No, no, it's not. No, it's not. But again, you can see the two pillars, like I said before, yearly replicating the twin pillars of freemasonry. And again World Trade Center's Hermes was known as the god of trade. Who's causing a tariff trade war? Right now?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, it wasn't Obama, wasn't Prince Charles. I'm just saying kind of weird. If you have name metomology and this is going on, and that was foretold. I can't remember the guy's name, but I think I put you guys have seen it before I posted it. Nineteen eighty two Trump's dog prophecy, where he already was talking about doing tariffs to get people to capitulate to his point of view. So and again I got this from a witch page on Instagram. Not me, people, this is her, but confirming you know, candle magic, mirror magic, not magic, crystal magic, fire, earth, air, and water for horsemen of the apocalypse. Right, he's able to produce fire from the sky. Drones can do that now, right, Yeah, they're able to do stuff with water. I mean they've already been doing stuff manipulating the fluorides. So people who are getting the best water, I mean this, think about that for a moment. That's already has an effect on a lot of our population. Air, they're already putting chemptrails on us, and we're like, what thirty days in and Trump still hasn't signed that out Right, what are they doing to the earth. They're corrupting the food, They're corrupting the animals they're putting I think you just signed something to put I'm not going to say the V word, but the special elixirs into animals, with Stargate and all this stuff. He just signed something to counteract the bird flu.
Speaker 4: Oh, you could say vaccines on this show. We're not on anything that would deplatform us by any means.
Speaker 3: Brother, all right, so you're not on youtubeer good.
Speaker 4: No, God, we've been kicked off there since twenty twenty because of conversations as a are effect.
Speaker 3: All right, so your old school already know the routine. I got. I said one word in a four hour show, and I was like, are you serious? Yeah? Yeah, But anyways, and again it shows as above, so below, as within enlightenment, so without so's as the universe Catholic, So the soul soul invictus, So the soul find your inner light? Counterfeit confirmed? And who says that was that bafflement? No? It was Hermes. And he carries a conduce of staff the same as Baho Mitch junk sticking out from his pants or whatever garment he's wearing below. So try to find that inner light of God within yourself and it This symbol is condemned in the Bible an am Is five twenty six and Acts seven forty three. And yet I see so many dispensationalist Christians as Steve Benn and I just posted that the other day. He says, don't worry. Traditional Catholics will have you. The Evangelicals will have you. In the maga. We'll have your back Israel, don't worry it's.
Speaker 2: The liberal Jews that are coming after you and basically wrecking shop.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he's saying that all three of those are very like minded and they're in the same camp. And I'm over here going are you sure all all three of those? Because what does it say the anti Christ unites all the world religions if you're going by their Helios definition in East meets West, America was founded as a Catholic nation. So he just told me that Maga and dispensationalists are in line with traditional Catholics.
Speaker 4: When you say America was founded as a Catholic nation, Yeah, it would be easier to say as a Protestant nation, would it not. I mean, hell, look at the Quakers that came here, the Puritans that came here, the founding fathers. The majority of them were Protestant. If I'm not mistaken, now, the majority of them were also Freemasons. Now that we can't not say that as well. But to say America was found as a Catholic nation, is that? Is that a fair statement?
Speaker 3: Yeah? One nation understating I think we already did this episode with you. But yeah, like Virgin Mary with merry Land would named after her, Yeah, that's true. The White House was named after a Jesuit priest, Andrew White. So we're already kind of getting a little bit of like, uh, are you sure. I mean, the Capitol used to be known as Rome in sixteen sixty six, sixteen sixty nine, and I think they named it the Tibris River originally. This is the couple of rivers that are around the Capitol and the Seven Hills. It's a mirror. It's a mirror, and this is what they're doing. They constantly mirror things. This is the whole occult, is the aspect of mirror.
Speaker 2: Ring, right right, So this Amos and Axe, I'm not extremely familiar. Is that Old Testament or New Testament both of those books.
Speaker 3: The Old Testament written by a shepherd, and acts is by Stephen the Martyr when he is condemning the Pharisee Council he's being brought before the Sanhedron. He literally goes through the whole history. He calls out all of their garbage, which, again, if somebody's listening in which obviously somebody did, because somebody wrote down everything that Steven said before he gets stoned, everybody's listening in dare you how the public knows what we do in private. Christ was just taunting us because he knows what we do behind closed doors. He didn't say it specifically, but we knew what he meant. But you're literally pulling all our dirty garbage out here for everybody to hear.
Speaker 5: How dare you?
Speaker 2: Which is interesting that this symbol would be condemned in the Old Testament, but you have people of the Old Testament or the Torah that are basically holding up this symbol.
Speaker 4: So the symbol didn't become i would say, realigned with Judaism until like the sixteenth seventeenth century. However, the Star of Rimfan, which is discussed this is and I'm not trying to throw weight on either side of this, but the argumentative sides of this debate would say they clearly meant the five pointed star that we know as the pentagram. Then there are those that are saying, no, it clearly meant the six sided star as in the Star of David or the Star of Rimfan. What did the Star of Rimfan look like? That's like the big topic of debate where this side is saying, this side saying the other if this makes sense. And then also the star of ball phen not mistaken. He had a star structure that was associated with him. But I'm even seeing some reports saying that that was like a seven pointed star, and it's like, that's that's kind of unnatural for somebody to draw in equidescent seven pointed star. I'm not saying there's no crumb of truth to it, but it's like, I feel like it probably would have been closer to one of the other ones listed, but yeah, it's there. There are symbols that have been used for this purpose before, for sure, and the Bible was calling them out.
Speaker 2: Okay, and the Torah. Yeah, it was just you know, out of my cure. I didn't know if that what that symbol illicitly was being talked about in the Old Testament or if it was just like symbols like this kind of thing.
Speaker 4: No, like this King David that that is essentially named after King David was not rocking the six pointed star during his life.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely incorrect.
Speaker 3: That's just like with some of the stuff they're trying to do with Abraham Lincoln. He's like, I never said that, I never sanctioned that. He part of I was just reading this other book with the rulers of evil, and it filled in a lot of blanks of the episode I already did with you guys, but it was reconfirming for me that he ticked off a Jesuit or he defended a former guy who left the Catholic Church, and because he did so, he was on the Jesuits radar, like, we got to kill you.
Speaker 4: So I'm also hearing reports that now Abraham Lincoln was probably a closet a gay, and it's like, wait, do what.
Speaker 3: Now I heard I've heard that story as well.
Speaker 4: And some of the reports about his mannerisms, like all right, it kind of checks out a little bit, but like I'm not saying for sure he had children with Mary Todd, you know what I mean? So if nothing else, like maybe you could argue bye.
Speaker 2: But so he was a little effeminate.
Speaker 5: He was weird. He was a weird dude. He would like his favorite activity was rolling around the floor with his kittens. Like as a six' eight.
Speaker 4: Dude rolling around and meowing and purring with little kittens like that would be a red flag to a lot of, uh macho men.
Speaker 5: Per The Civil war, era necessarily, Yay but you see.
Speaker 4: What i'm saying it's, LIKE i don't, know we could really say, that and it's, like well he, uh he was known to share his bed with other, men and it's, like.
Speaker 5: Okay but that has happened throughout other cultures where it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Sexual it was for you, know more or less just the lodging, situation and it wasn't you see WHAT i.
Speaker 5: MEAN i, mean people are taking things out of.
Speaker 2: Context if you've ever had a sleepover when you were a little, kid you shared you, know your bed with your, friends and you, know if there's only one, bed you're not going to make somebody sleep on the, floor you. Know, yeah that doesn't mean you're getting.
Speaker 3: Weird just make money as, cats and he's not, effeminate but they're literally just for trauma. Purposes they keep him comfort and stuff like, that but he treats them like their kids and stuff like. That But i'm over, here, like because he's like a six foot something, guy he's a huge. Guy from, me, yeah, Yay, no definitely. Not but that's again there's there's, possibility but reading from his youth when he was in love With Anne, RUTLEDGE i kind of doubt it because this guy almost took his life over this other. Woman he didn't want to get married to Marry todd when he ran off with this other guy's business. PARTNER i think he just generally wanted to get out of. STATE i don't think there was any sexual aspects going on because when he came, back she's, like, no you're marrying me today.
Speaker 5: And you know so, yeah trauma. RESPONSE i, mean the man who had a very very rough.
Speaker 4: Life so to say that he had like different levels of forms OF, ptsd, yeah like for.
Speaker 3: SURE i, MEAN i mean, seriously when you're hanging out with a, cat it's just like you, know or an. Animal maybe you know there was, dogs, cats, Whatever but it's just just the aspect of there's so much crap going on right. Now everybody hates my. Guts i'm trying to run for re. ELECTION i know that this is a religious, war even THOUGH i can't tell that to the population BECAUSE i will expand of just the civil aspect that we're dealing. With look at the guy's face from start to. Finish he freaking looked horrible at the administration for his. Life that is to say that is necessarily his.
Speaker 5: Addist BUT i don't, know it seems like being president is really bad for your.
Speaker 4: Health everyone goes into the office looking pretty decent and then leaving the office looking like they're like two steps away from.
Speaker 3: Death it's.
Speaker 2: Insane except For. Trump he seems to look the exact. Same, yeah he got me in, orange he got less. ORANGE i think that might be like his skin. Paling maybe that's the start of the degeneration. BROW i, mean it was always. Spraytn like that's, like it's so clearly. Spraytan you look at his, eyes, like you, know like you can see, that you, know his natural skin color on his, eyelids and then you compare that to the rest of his. Face it's, like, oh you gotta fucking lay off the spray. Tan, like go, outside get a little VITAMIN, d do. Something but this spray tan, shit what are you fucking? Snooky you, know like just stop with this. SHIT i.
Speaker 3: Agree so also just throwing out, there The cross does connect with this whole. Thing SO i don't want everybody just like you're just going on no like The cross as. WELL i caution a lot Of christians be careful because it is the symbol of the, cube and what is the? Cube ultimately it Is earth is what it represents when you fold up The kabba cube and when they're doing this prayer at the wall and they put this little cobbla cube on, there this is what they're. CHANNELING i love the things of this earth right Ash, Troll, Projection Star, Projection Star. Seed as we're hearing a lot of people talk ABOUT i don't, know but there seems to be a little bit something. Here is that Once i'm start here AND i evolved to go back to WHENCE i came with The Big bang. Theory right now they're talking about a meteorite in what twenty thirty two that's going to hit. Us there's The apophus, one Which i'm surprised we're not getting a little bit more people talking about this supposed to happen On friday the thirteenth of twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Nine we shall see.
Speaker 3: Crew it just does make me scratch my head BECAUSE i was, going all, right that sounds a lot Like wormwood In, revelation and that's gets slung At Mystery babylon The Great near for for going off Of google the years ahead twenty twenty, nine they have an alien. Invasion you would Need Project bluebeam to explain what the frick is going? On? Right is it your.
Speaker 2: Opinion that if there was some kind of this is totally off, topic but if there was some kind of not alien, invasion but if The aliens made themselves? Known do you are you just automatically saying demons.
Speaker 3: Demons slash fallen? Watchers because As i've been trying to explain to folks, this and it makes a lot more sense as opposed To Satan's Little season and all this other, stuff Because i'm trying to connect. It does it have any ground with The? Bible and with The Little season they try to Inject, Jesuits Mason's christmas, trees origins and all this other. Stuff i'm, like, no that timeline does not. Match, however you're going by The book Of enoch Slash genesis six four And enoch six what as we get that we have the angels being locked on the review. Euphrates, now whether you want to Say enoch is canonical or, not there's some merit there because it's the only history. Book if you just want to do, that that explains how the angels get locked under the reviewuphrates in The book Of, revelation because somehow they get let, out which is not many people from behind a pulpit cover that. Topic how do they get put? There, well we don't really, know But enoch. Explains so If river Eu bradys dries, up which Again Little season does not have an explanation for. That i've asked several of them and they do not have an, answer they get let out and In enoch they are they they get told that when your children are slaying during the, flood they had to watch this go. Down they get drowned In noah's. Flood THAT'S i don't, know eighty ninety percent of the reason why they really had to flood the, earth because man's wickedness and intermediate and as the days Of. Noah what they're doing all all these days with mixing genetics right what they're doing In, japan with mixing human with whatever ANIMAL, dna they're doing that right. Now so what do we. Have, well you, know if you're gonna have to watch your kids, die wouldn't you want to help them get them? Back because they can, die but they can't go to heaven where you came, from, right because they're in an abominal offspring and they can't come down to visit you for visiting hours down In. Tataris so what, happens he, Says god says for seventy, generations your children will roam the earth for seventy generations until the time of the. End this is where we get the root word for demon damon D A E M O n root server for all your computers slash g jet chat ept ai a equals, one i equals nine x O cyrus rising crypto crypt from the crypt oh for. Osyrus so what's? What what are you going to try to? Do we get everybody connected to an international grid inter place for two more corpse net to hold a restrain net to hold pick everybody. Together, right so you become an international demonic possession grid for demons unless you're A, christian because you're. NOT i don't want. You you're not going to defit because who has claim over your? Body don't worry about those who can kill the, body because your soul and who gave us the. INTERNET cern named after the King god siRNAs, yes and its logo is six six. Six so interesting, enough what do we? Have holy spirit discernment dis set APART cern horned one meant again from The latin mind set apart the horned one from your.
Speaker 2: Mind, OKAY i don't, know BUT i highly.
Speaker 3: Suspect if you're trying to bring back your kids but you can't give them an actual body slash robot slash FIVE, g which if you invert the FIVE g, tower it looks just Like baphomet's head or the logo for FIVE. G, yeah, okay, no But i'm over here going who signed FIVE g at the same time As operation War seed was going On trump and who wants to have six g's so where they can use humans as antenna's by twenty thirty when they want the New World. Order, yeah human antennas six s x' six heart. Chakra now you want to DO ai.
Speaker 2: Vaccines that's my big hang up on the whole, Thing like you, know you had me with The department Of Government efficiency defunding all this kind of, shit and then you just like slide IN ai. Vaccines i'm, like, well hold, on hold on a, second there body three.
Speaker 3: Days in what the frick? Man and that's the, thing, dude is And revelation eighteen twenty three says by the voice of The, groom which Is christ or The word Of god and the bridesmaids was heard no longer in These so people who are calling out all this stuff using The bible, SAYS i don't give a crap about political. Parties i'm calling out. Blasphemy i'm calling out things that are like. THIS i think we should look at. This they're so concerned about political policies that they don't care about biblical, prophecies says the voice of the bridesmaid and the groom was heard no longer in the because the rich men of the earth were the nations to see by their, pharmachia big pharma back. Vaccines we already had twenty. Twenty now we're getting THE ai. Vaccine and what did uh what is his, Name? Alice is? It Peter ellis the guy that's in charge of this whole stargate. THING i might be getting his name goofed, up but he was saying. That he, says, yeah we can inject like behavioral. Aspects so the cops are. GOOD i THINK i have a clip of. That and then we have the citizens, again And i'm, like this is sound a lot Like prince's song from nineteen ninety. Six you, know look up the lyrics For New World order nineteen ninety, Six princess. Songs when you're trying to distinguish the lines from a boy and a. GIRL i was, like, oh that sounds like. Transgenderism the tracker you got from. Vaccination they're always listening on the. Phone you'll never walk. Alone how's where you're? Going? Okay New World order nineteen ninety. Six he took that off. AFTER i don't sure if it was because of, me BUT i would KNOW i was sharing that to some, people going does not sound kind of.
Speaker 5: WHICH i. Mean prince was very big into the old androgynous vibe as well as.
Speaker 3: Well but as when he, died when they looked into his, stuff he was reading a book about the nephylene damn.
Speaker 2: Well he also died shortly after mentioning the CHEMTRAILS i think On David leedman or one of those.
Speaker 3: Shows, Yes and that's another, aspect is that some of these, PEOPLE i think are trying to get. Out, allegedly he put up a tweet saying if they came after, me they can come after.
Speaker 5: Anybody he died shortly after his, performance, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah all, conspiracy all, conjecture but there's something. There maybe somebody was trying to tell us. Something just like With Michael. Jackson all they want to say is they don't really care about. Us that was actually going after the you knowike me and all this. STUFF i was, like, okay so apparently you knew and you were calling it out and you know who controls that. Industry but you, said, SCREW i want my fans to know read the lyrics a little bit. More sometimes they were telling us, specifically but nobody bothered to listen because it was to melody and we didn't bother to sit down and read the. Lyrics. Right but as you were talking before with all the, chakras the interesting thing THAT i found here was the root chakra doing the six sixty six hand logo, Right and a lady who was, watching she was getting all freaked, out AND i was using it for demonstrational. PURPOSES i, said you don't even know what it, means so Shith but do you see What i'm saying When i'm saying six x, six you got the one stripe two start three St so there we. Go and, apparently AS i was reading on another, site it means, attract attain. Release when they were doing the attain, aspect it's the same pose as what we have Here Anton Lavay church Of satan And Joe PINSHOW i looked up the clip to confirm he's demonstrating for the studio audience how to do The curse Of satan slash rock On. Oh mithro was allegedly birthed from a. Rock according to Mythos mithro's an initiation cult is kind of the origins For.
Speaker 5: Freemasonry and they had this university With hookham. Horns, man they're throwing that shit up and they don't even know.
Speaker 3: Again it means. This it means, that, right and culturally you infuse. It so when you actually come around with the true meaning of, something people are, going that's not what it means to, me or that's your. Truth, no that's what the occult. Believes And i'm just showing you this is what they believe. In this is what it. Means and as A, christian we shouldn't be affiliated with any.
Speaker 4: Symbolism it's like the, swastika, right it was a him Doing buddhist symbol for love and friendship and all these. Things culturally it means something completely different, now so people that get that, tattooed, well that's not what it means to, me it's, like doesn't. Matter you're now called A nazi forever right and taken over.
Speaker 3: Dog it's, like it's not me who's saying. That that's. Just but, again WHAT i found interesting with the root chakra in sixty sixty six when you're reading in The bible And daniel chapter, two After Nebu kinezer has his dream right and as opposed to the Suit sayers giving an, interpretation tell us what the dream, was and we'll tell you what it. Is. Is, no if you're really good at your, job you're gonna tell me WHAT i. Dreamed of, course they're not able to figure this. Out and So god gives To daniel what the dream, was and he breaks it, down And i'm going to just add on a little two cents in a modern. Perspective so we Had, babylon which was the Golden age of the statue that he. Sees it's all these different. Materials we had the Meadow Persian. Empire then we Had greece and The Middle Roman empire split into two, legs two pillars of, freemasonry is WHAT i was seeing that AS i was, like, hm because they're.
Speaker 4: More east And West Roman empire as. Well there's multiple ways to look at.
Speaker 3: That for sureable, law like you just, said Hermetic kabbalah slash The ywish, mistissis it's the same. Thing but, ultimately what does it lead us to The empire Of iron And clay and the Ten? Toes Ten toes equaling the What club Of rome and the Ten? Empires if they want to cut up the? Earth in mm. Hmm, yeah interestingly enough when we read continue reading, IT i have the next. Slide, now, oh we Have christ that returns in the form of a. Rock you're, right and crushes The empire Of iron And. Clay, now SOMETHING i found interesting again looking at the occult chart when you put the figure Of man over the occult, Chart, Kether Golden, Age, Crown. Babylon we want to go back to The Golden? Age? Okay, Interesting but then malcuth this means divine judgment or the kingdom divine? Judgment what DID i say earlier when you're looking at the things With? Saturn, yeah and who said we're going to put a flag On? Mars and who's so wanting to get To? Mars see Elon musk and on the bottom chakra It's mars is the equivalent of the. Planet, OH i did not know.
Speaker 5: That that is what a.
Speaker 2: Chart that's an interesting looking chart.
Speaker 4: There, Now mars is also In roman mythology the god of. War, right that was like The greek replacement For. Aris so is there any connection to that as well as you're talking about like a new kingdom and this being the root, chakra is there anything to say that that would be a war bound time as far as The arra, goes if.
Speaker 3: You're going by what The Ten kingdoms and, revelation it also matches The atlantis Again Dark Maga. Assemble look it. Up Elon musk posted. IT i did a whole thing on my. Rumbolt folks want to look it up because you, know some strong language you're in. There but, yeah we were talking about How musk is showing in all the imagery they have flashes in the background From atlantean. Texts why and why are you affiliating this With. Maga why would the authoritarian images that you're showing. Us what does this, mean Mister Elon. Musk why are people who are Following maga all having glowing glazing eyes that are, like you, know little Like marvel superheroes and also most of it was. Zombies what are you trying to tell, us Mister musk again him not. ME i have, QUESTIONS i want. Answers unfortunately you're not giving me. Them SO i have to. Allege and When i'm reading all of, this and it means divine judgment down here with malcut the water poles that they're always. Doing you want to go To mars and you just talked about The Golden age which is affiliated With, saturn Which i'm going to show connects With milania's hat that she was wearing that.
Speaker 2: Day, YEAH i, was you, know just curious BECAUSE i was like hard chakra being associated with the. Moon at, FIRST i was, like, well the moon is, like you, know very dead and cold and it's the lesser. Light why would it be associated with the hard? Chakra but then you start looking into the esoteric, shit it says the hard chakra is associated with the moon because it symbolizes balanced, calmness emotional depth and qualities that resonate with The moon's influence on our feelings and. Moods so that's why you have the heart makes.
Speaker 3: Sense, now connect with, cathode, cathedral. Catholic it Wasn't Jesus, catholic that's. What, SORRY i went down the wrong pipe WHEN i swallowed, there and Again mercury got of. Thieves he was known as a great, orator so that's part of the reason why that's the throat chakra equivalent for. Them AGAIN i see. IT i just go, interesting nice. Story but THEN i try to, say is there a biblical lens of how to view?
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 3: Yes the other aspect THAT i, NOTICED i think WHEN i was doing on another, show why were they? Dancing they had like the solar was up here and as you came down here it was six' nine or the sign. Of CANCER and i, was, like okay so what do? We have we first we, heard kay and then what do? We have we had the solar eclips, last year then We had. Trump's shooting we, kept going and then what is this? Divine Judgment? In melca the kingdom and all the planets were aligned Exception, of mercury which Connects with hermes on inauguration day is the golden Age. OF aquarius i, Was, going wow that's all, very interesting because what are you trying to, show? Us buddy what are you trying to? Show us is there something there that we're just not. Aware of but you're throwing it out there. Very obviously if you understand the science, and SYMBOLISM maybe i could. BE wrong i have thousand percent throw that, up THERE and i have a, buddy, saying well what if? You're wrong in, three years all OF this i. Can retract but they keep showing me every other day with whoever they select for the cabinet and who if Whatever policies i'm. Seeing past it's making ME go i want to. Be wrong but say in, Two years i'm right with the online censorship for this anti semitism bill that they have right now In the Chamber. Of congress they're redefining what is is it Isn't m trump has two hundred and thirty million Dollars, From apex, So yeah i'd get rid of My Freaking white. House money that's chump change in comparison to being the Champion Of noah. Hyde laws i'd take that BET if i was a. Bad.
Speaker 2: Guy right, You know i'm not very well versed in The Whole noah. Hyde thing what what Are The noah? Hyde laws and why is that such.
Speaker 3: A thing so when you Were, watching trump did you watch the inauguration per chance we did It, live, actually okay, all right so you're did you catch on to the hype maybe where somebody wrote in the comments he didn't put his hand On the bible or you saw in post he didn't put his hand On, the, Bible.
Speaker 2: Right malania was, holding it but he never put his hand.
Speaker 3: On, It correct and he did in. Twenty seventeen he did not do it for? This? Time why because he would Be acknowledging christ With The new testament if he, did so but he did not do so. This time why and what was the post he? Was doing? As above? So below so the, Short.
Speaker 4: Answer jonathan The Noah hide laws are a set of seven commandments that are considered universal. Ethical norms they are also known as The seven Laws. Of noah they are do not, worship idols do Not, curse god do not, commit murder do not commit adultery or, sexual immorality do, not steal do not eat flesh torn from a, living animal and establish courts.
Speaker 5: Of justice that would be the overarching theme of the quote Unquote noah.
Speaker 2: Hide, laws well outside of the eating flesh of, OTHER animals I mean i happen to be a carnivore of sorts or omnivore no of a.
Speaker 4: Living, animal basically, you're, saying like, for instance LIKE if, i Kill if i'm hunting, a deer cook. It FIRST if i hurt the DEER and i rip a piece of its meat off while it's still breathing and, eat, it like that's.
Speaker 5: Fucked.
Speaker 2: Up, Man oh so what's wrong With the? Noahyde laws then, NO science.
Speaker 3: I think but the thing is they Don't. Acknowledge, christ no nothing about That.
Speaker 4: Acknowledges christ because these are allegedly laws set down in and around the Time, of Noah which jesus didn't come around till thousands of years later.
Speaker 3: As the Days Of Noah Noah. Hyde laws and here's, the thing you're not acknowledging Create. Towrt, god Well what god? Is it it's a, higher being but Not. Creator god it's a higher being with whatever you want it. To be What? About christ, oh, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No okay so it's just because it Doesn't acknowledge God in jesus that Makes The noah hyde laws a Little sketchy.
Speaker 3: Christ specifically Because again god, is, vague right it's your interpretation whatever You want god. To be, that's fine What? About christ, oh, no, no, no, no no. No no that's a Fulfillment of god's word and. Human form if you're, acknowledging that then you're, acknowledging no we don't want what hes us because What does christ. Give us he gives. Eternal life he gives us a new citizenship. In heaven, and contrast the other one, is, Saying, no god he didn't send. A savior we create our own savior in our terms and on our what we want our vision. To be that's Who we're so they're. Inverting already sometimes, be, like well how come You're not, You know revelation was written by them and it's. A playbook blah. Blah blah, No, there yes they are acting out, some things but they still think they Can. Beat god they can slay, the bull the. Myth throuble we can Still. Kill god.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't even need To include god because By, including christ it comes with the Inclusion of God.
Speaker 3: With.
Speaker 2: Christ?
Speaker 5: Correct gotcha it does say do Not, curse god and it also says do not.
Speaker 4: Worship idols but, then again when we think of the, term idol we're thinking of. A, Statue right sex can be. An idol for, the record if you are trying to attain another level of ego and machismo by, being, like oh you can get any woman, you want you are at. That point idolatizing sex money can be, An idol you SEE what.
Speaker 5: I mean it's, more like what do you put at the focal point of your life that can be.
Speaker 4: An idol it doesn't necessarily have to be a stone statue with its, arms outstretched or a bapha met or.
Speaker 5: A sigil it could be so many. Different things.
Speaker 3: You know it's antichrist literally just. Means substitute SO whatever i want to Put before god in or merge with my Definition, of god that Is. Literally, antichrist okay, All right and that's what a Lot of christians aren't gettingcause what are we saying with a lot of evangelicals he was Sent. By god to say No to trump would be saying No. To god, IT'S, like, i well in.
Speaker 4: That, same regard then So. Is obama in that, same regard So, was reagan and So, was nixon and SO. Was lbj if we're going by, that logic all of these men were Selected by.
Speaker 5: God to be in that office in the day and age that, they WERE so, i mean it's kind of a.
Speaker 3: Moot point and then again that's the whole point, WITH that i argue against the patriotism are like a little. Bit more we're in, the culture, we're here we're in, the world but of. The world we can, you know we can pull out in a moment's notice because we. Don't care, we're here we. See IT but i don't know about you guys like to do A live that's a little bit hard for ME because i Feel like i'd be putting energy. Towards it i'll watch the highlights and even the, same thing but like listening my buddy's listening to the. Confirmation hearings i'll hear That and i'm getting spiritually NAUSEOUS because i know it's all, a game and it hurts me because, it's, like dude it's like watching you freaking do drugs in front.
Speaker 6: Of me.
Speaker 3: IT'S disgusting i see how it's it's become politics has become a religion, to you and. It's terrifying and it's literally like watching somebody like stop. Cutting yourself why are you doing that in front of me? Right now, it's yeah, BUT again I can't i'm not going. To force i'm not going. TO impose i just sit There and. I'm mourn. IT sucks i don't want to be, this way but it's JUST what i.
Speaker 2: Know hurts it hurts. A, lot yeah whenever your identity is your, you know your, political preference it's like, so, Stupid Dude like i'm, just like how could you belittle yourself to your IDENTITY being i voted? This way So now i'm Team this and, it's like that's That's the you're missing the entire point because if your, team that then you're never going to disapprove of whatever your team. Is promoting, you know like you're you're almost blinded. By it you're you're you're. Walking blindly it's the it's the blind leading the blind is really what.
Speaker 5: It is, oh bro but that's the.
Speaker 4: Human condition do you remember When the twilight movies first, came, Out right i'm talking. Way back we were in high school or some of us listening may have been out of it, in college some of us may have been in.
Speaker 5: Middle school we had a wide age gap that's listening to us.
Speaker 4: Right now but like, you remember whenever like McDonald's had The team Jacob Versus. Team Edward. C, yeah meanwhile anybody who knew the story knew what was gonna, happen next but they promoted the hell out. Of This I'm, Team Jacob I'm. Team edward, it's like do y'all not like at all understand that what this is and what's gonna? Happen next but y'all are still like BUYING the t shirts and buying the super fancy little Cups With team jacob on them Or team, it's like but why what are you you're identifying with this over actually?
Speaker 5: Literally nothing one of the worst vampire.
Speaker 4: Stories ever i'm not talking about the love story, of it, that's whatever but to say that, there's like it's just but these people needed, the tribalism they NEEDED the sensi belonging that came with being on this side versus that side over something that was literally, fucking.
Speaker 2: Nothing bro and that's, The, deal like it is a tribalistic kind, Of thing and that's not how you're supposed to, learn either. You know it's just like the silly things that everybody divides themselves. Off of you remember the? Blue dress is it blue or is? It yellow like you and you would, have, like oh you're stupid because you can't see that, it's yellow or, you know you're stupid because you can't see that. It's blue and, it's like who gives a? Flying fuck, you, know like why are we worried?
Speaker 4: About this that led to full on fights at work between people that would look at the same picture and, be like that's blue.
Speaker 5: And, gray, no dude that's yellow. And, white ah it's like bro.
Speaker 4: Again again this is a meme that has nothing to do with how we're getting the job. Accomplished today we are now like getting aggravated with each other over something that we didn't know existed five.
Speaker 5: Minutes ago. It's.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous shit give them bread, and circus as, they say it gives a.
Speaker 3: Full clearance of again For, any christian just like he's not fond of governments. OF men i want a, personal relationship not. RELIGION relationship i Don't want god. IN government i don't want all. THAT stuff i want to have a full connection. With you but what are? YOU doing i want somebody else. To blame all the way back To the Garden, of eden It. Was adam it was. The snake, come on stop passing. The buck can anybody take the real responsibility and claim you know it. WAS me i would refer that as opposed to passing, the buck which is exactly what. Politics does is, oh yeah and, Then right so if you finally find out your party, screwed up you will start your all point. The leader it, WAS him i was just. Following orders oh but it, wasn't him It.
Speaker 5: Was congress or it, wasn't them it. Was this and if it, did this it. Was this it's it's always going to play, that.
Speaker 3: Way man and this is WHERE again i don't care about left. Or Right all i'm Saying is i'm just showing you how the occult, is thinking regardless. Of sides if people can take off the blinding filters, of sides you'll understand. My stuff if, You can't AND again i always urge try to pick up the, thing yourself, BECAUSE yes i want you to disagree. With me if you only agreed eighty, five, Percent good if you lead one, hundred percent. YOU'RE occultist i don't. WANT that i want you to actually dig and try to Vet what. I'm saying try, to dig try to see if there's any validity, to IT because i do not want a. Cult following that's the first.
Speaker 2: And foremost i'm just gonna come out and ask it. Right, now then this is just out. Of curiosity what? You think do you believe That the antichrist was? Recently? Elected yes, oh shit.
Speaker 5: Now let me ask, you This and i'm sure we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna die you even brought up that you Believe That donald trump Is, the antichrist and we've talked about that on an episode or two or, Four possibly i'm not even sure how Many times i've had you on. The show but, All right i'm hearing some say we got the, false Right, the antichrist and then we also got. The messenger, now, Exactly okay so now Why is elon Not the Antichrist and trump would be the messenger in?
Speaker 3: That? Regard well, partially again part Of it i'm going to Show with baron towards, The end but partially Is because elon musks nanny back in the seventies or wherever when he first came Over. In canada, she says she asked. THE question i think that the ladies name was a mel the lady In The. Inner circle, She says is he The? Anti christ, she, goes no but he'll present the mark and the man who walks on stage, after him he Will Be now trump is ex Checker the vatican and the, world banks and he's promoting, this bitcoin, which again you can pull up an image right now and you will find sixty sixty six on the bottom right hand corner of. Your, bitcoin granted somebody's gonna say it's nine, nine nine, my dear thinking a call, as above so below it is a six sixty six on the right. Hand corner was it saying whoever gets a right hand or? Another? Four GRANTED am i saying you're actually gonna get a bitcoin? Digital thing but by that, not necessarily but it could, become DIGITAL right ai artificial intelligence with this whole, doge thing everybody's gonna get five thousand dollars back because, YOU know i vetted it AND now, i can, you know give you guys, a well this, Is, interesting elon because didn't you also say, Before, that again you can look up a dozen ARTICLES that ai will provide universal income FOR all, uni universal going right back to The cathode, catholic right it's, ditch communism the. Economy crash. Don't worry remember when we cured The bricks. Alliance issue they couldn't compete with us because we beat him. With bitcoin, oh yeah we saw the national debt. With, that yes and would't that be great to implement for our? National? Currency yeah and what's wrong with this? FREAKING thing, i, mean dog guess what. They did they're now going after all of. Our, politicians good we now. Have accountability now we need to do this. For everybody WAIT what i hate to, say it but a lot of the diehard maga would you not kind of be like everything else he's done has? Been perfect WHY would i stand in opposition? To? This, no again what Is? Ultimately hermes he was alleged to be the god of trade and the originator of Coinage Ak timous, nimrod's son.
Speaker 5: And allegedly gave the human, race, language.
Speaker 3: Yes alphabet, the star how to read, the stars with the astrology and all. This stuff so here's. The thing What did trump just? Do it Mar? Al lago did you See the trump goat covered in one hundred? Dollars Bills and trump we trust with golden horns on. The goat and what do we Read in Matthew a christ will separate the sheep from the goats when he's looking in, the Mirror As Donald trump junior posted what does he have the goat staring back? At him.
Speaker 2: It's not crazy to look at this symbolism and. DRAW parallels i definitely see what. YOU'RE saying i want to, BE wrong i.
Speaker 3: Really do BUT like, I said.
Speaker 5: I hope, you. Are bro i'm not. GONNA lie i really hope you.
Speaker 3: ARE too i. Do too that's the biggest thing that people do. NOT understand i want To be but then he posted. ANOTHER thing i think it. Was fafo, so. Again fafo so. You get he posted something where he's like in nineteen, Thirty forties he's wearing a little cap and next to him WAS faf fo with a.
Speaker 2: Smiley face, Fuck around i'll, Find out, oh huh fuck around and find out?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 5: FAFO okay i was gonna ask what? THAT was, i was is that the name of a God that i'm? Unaware?
Speaker 3: Of, No No but oka was the sixth letter in, the alphabet so six, zero SIX and i think whatever he, had there there was a one nearby or WHATEVER what i did a post, on It but i'd pull. It up i'm gonna be, doing that probably debunking. The baffomet but it was six One six and WHAT did i? Say before sixty six six is the number of? The beasts six one six is the number of. The beast and for him to post that was just making. Me go and then again what, he, said, fight, fight fight and you released that cologne first THREE LETTERS F f f six.
Speaker 2: Sixty, six well and looking at it, like this like looking AT, the, Fafa, dude oh in the alphabet is the. Fifteenth letter and if you, combine it you know the one in the five there's a six right there on thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars bill and there was six six six on the bottom right hand corner on the rear. Of that again. Not me i'm just going y'all, seeing this and everybody's saying, You're, wrong brandon because why because you put. A substitute you have to have patriotism in sainthood at the. Same Time and, I'm, Like, christ country what if you had to cut it right down? The middle who do you want eternity for? This Earth all, I'm saying i'm seeing people putting tattoos on their head like you, know it what? Was? It christ christ died, for Me but trump lives. For me there's another T shirt, I, saw No.
Speaker 2: My, god dude people are getting.
Speaker 3: Tattooed on her forehead or You know christ blah. Blah blah she had something like, You know Trump is christ's favor or something like that tattooed on, the back right. Hand shoulder i'm taking photos of. This stuff, i'm like it's, not me this Is. Not ai this is. Literally people there's another guy who got the i think the Assassination or trump's face tattooed his. Entire back There's Like american Eagle and i'm over here like we're shipping the image of. THE beast, i mean it's. In revelation it's. Not me i'm just. Going, again yes did they Do? It obama yes they Did. With obama did they do it with, This, guy yes they did it with. This guy but here's. The thing out of everybody within the within all, the world he's the. Business man he's from. The outside he's gonna, save us saying. Golden age and he twice now promoting, the vaccine Which again revelation eighteen twenty three by their pharma che, epic farmer where the, nations deceive not one time where it's like oh he, was goofed he was he was deceived this is the second. Time round within three to, four days you're making an announcement In The, white house.
Speaker 2: And, you know people are gonna say that they're not going to GET that ai vaccine until until it'll make, you skinny it'll make. YOU healthy, i mean look at all the people out there that are. Injecting themself what's the fucking the diabetes shot that. Everybody's taken are you telling? Not, insulin no Not insulin's.
Speaker 3: I've seen some commercials.
Speaker 2: For, it uh you know how everybody's getting super skinny nowadays epic.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Zepi yeah and, it's, like well you're starting to see some of the very strange side effects, of that because it doesn't only just get rid, of fat it gets rid. Of mass it'll start taking away your, bone density it'll start taking away, your muscles, like literally it is taken. Away everything And and, i'm, like dude that's why You See Arion a grande and the other chick that Was, in wicked they look like. Fucking, Skeletons Now.
Speaker 4: Ariana grande has always been, a TWIG though i don't think she's ever had.
Speaker 2: Curves, ever no but you look at, her, FACE dude I mean i'm talking about her skeleton is her skull is basically just like a thin little layer of skin on top. Of it there's no there's, no cheeks there's nothing to. Grab on there's. NO chins, i mean, you know chins is not something you want to. Brag about, but like you Know what, I'm, saying like but, you know but you Know what. I'm saying there's. No slack it's just so tight and it's literally just showing that it's taken away. From everything and but people, are, like hey it makes.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: SKINNY whatever i don't have to go work OUT and i don't have. To DIET all i gotta do is just inject Myself with this just makes me think ABOUT the. Ai vaccines could that be something that they promote in order to get the masses in.
Speaker 3: On it you Just read princess lyrics when you just. Said that so since we mentioned it earlier and you just, outlined it let me read it just a. Little bit starting with. The chorus and there's a movie that's out and you're gonna. Hear it it's out. Right, now okay when the, lines blur every boy, and girl how are you gonna make it in This Brave. New, world yeah love for, one another, New world, New world love one another new world when you want to find, Some isolation but the tracker you got from vaccination, keeps playing Keeps playing you'll never, walk alone over. And over they're, always listening especially on the. Phone iPhone when the lines, blur again blah, blah, blah, okay interlude and then we get did you hear about the? New pill it feels like sex guaranteed to thrill with no ill. SIDE effects a pill that will stop, the wrinkles a pill that will stop, the pain a pill that will make a baby never seek. Political gain what's it? All for when you can? Alter biology who? Or? What then? My friend will YOU and i be when the sharpest vibration saves you? From obliteration when the melting? Pot stirs how are you gonna? Take it when you can't tell him? From her how you gonna? Fake?
Speaker 5: It wow well.
Speaker 3: Order nineteen Ninety six. Prince's lyrics you can look, it. Up folks i'm, just saying does that not just sound like what you just said In the Days? Of noah and also this, trans thing it seems like it and.
Speaker 2: You Know Like Brave new world written by All, this, huxley right and, you know you look into all This. H, huxley yeahs he was a philosopher and everything, like that but then you start looking into. OTHER books i literally Just Watched The Amazing spider man two Yesterday With, Andrew garfield like he's My Favorite. SPIDER man i know people are gonna disagree. WITH that i think he was the, best ONE but i love. Those movies and so you know How stan lee always makes like a cameo appearance in All the, marvel, Movies, right well in, that One stan LEE was i can't remember if he was on a bus, or somewhere but he was reading a book and it Was Called the Doors of Perception By, aldus HUXLEY and i started looking. Into, It Dude aldus huxley came up with the idea from this book because he was like literally like not that you can be addicted, to it but he was like hardcore, into mescaline, and dude, it's wild like witchy kind, of SHIT and i personally. Love it but, you know you're talking about The brave new world and like that's where that idea. Came from it's a dystopian kind. Of EMPIRE and i think that you're going to get a lot of people that are going to think that a dystopian world is a utopian world because they've been fooled by the people that you know that they've pled their allegiance to.
Speaker 3: Right and The Original. Captain america i'm not sure Was It New world order or Was It. BRAVE deal i, don't know but it Was Showing captain america at the end of the film when he's running out in the post credit scene when he's looking Around In. Times square They. Had corona They have, corona beer and then they had, a mask and then they had what?
Speaker 2: What, Else Oh Brave New world that's that's The New, captain america the one Coming out Falcon Yea.
Speaker 3: Captain america and the lady who has what's his face, On trial she's wearing, all white just Like With, tulsea gelbert and she has like this little white streak. IN her i, was like it's. All theater they're literally. Mocking us it's. So rampant it's not like they really within, two weeks you're showing us.
Speaker 2: This oh what's? Her NAME From x men that he's Talking, about jacob the girl With H berry.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Rogue, rogue yeah she's the one with the with the silver strip in. Her hair but she also Played In.
Speaker 5: True BLOOD.
Speaker 2: Oh i never.
Speaker 4: Watched that She was Sookie In true blood and she Was also rogue in THE Original. X, men yeah.
Speaker 3: It just makes you scratch. Your head why are you showing? Us this what is it? ALL again i want to? Be wrong just going. So again satan's devices are the three d's is doubt Yeay hath god said you shall not eat of every tree of, the, garden deny you shall not. Surely die and he also uses deify and that he shall Be as god's knowing good. And evil, NOW again i did a little bit of a. CHART here i just put a little bit of the CAPTIONS that i will send Like the God, most high which Is what lucifer. Originally said you have kine that Followed, this nimrod the, tri heremes, Her, Meticism kudlini, god, consciousness movement, occult, witchcraft atheism and. Anachi aliens, you know people who are living this life where it's all, this, Regeneration reincarnation. God potential it's all a golden age that leads you to the glorious gates. Of hell WHICH again i think there was a reverend that put it that the Gates of hell are locked from. The inside god does not send. You there he wants you to come. To him but if you're not abiding in, his word WHY should i? Accept you That's. Just Christ if i'm going To, ACCEPT christ i want to abide in the word Is Basically.
Speaker 2: Hotel california huh Is Basically. HOTEL california i.
Speaker 3: Don't know that sounds like a darker version because you can never leave right with? The occult or are you talking About?
Speaker 2: With, CHRIST no i was like Talking. About hell it's Like the hotel, cal, yea.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, YEAH well i mean that's all. To me what it Is is. Hell's here why would you want to go? Up? There right we can get up there on. Our own that's always been. The lie but has he ever succeeded in the last six thousand. Something, years no. He hasn't we're, still stuck still can't. Do it so SOMETHING that i found interesting Is This nekla tesla with the, you know. Light bulb this was the original light bulb that, he created and it looks very similar To the egyptian ank. Energy vibration but we were just reading with maybe there's. Something there but then with you Know this. Tesla stuff when You spell, tesla backwards all set set supposed to be an Equivalent of satan in, the occult and it looks like the uterus slash baph of its head something giving birth of this. NEW energy i, don't know BUT like, I said i was digging into the Stuff with moloch and stuff, like that but kind of speed it up a little. Bit here so the human placenta the tree. Of life this IS something i found interesting AND as i was explaining to The other christian podcast OR that i did, this with it's kind of giving a little bit of an explanation. For abortion it's not necessarily of just, you know. Taking life it means something. To Them and i'm gonna just read this. And elaborate is as the umbilical cord connects to an unborn baby in, the placenta so does the silver cord connects to our body with, our spirit and thus the divine forces the source. Of life when the abilical cord, is cut we are born in, this realm and when the silver cord, is cut we die and are born into, another realm so. Born again so, in essence what are you doing? WITH abortion i determine your life and. Your death I'm, like.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 3: Right because god's giving this vessel of life. A woman this, is again this IS why i. LOVE femininity i do not like feminism because this is. A vessel Is what god's using to still continue his, favorite creation the. Human, race right and it's made with love as opposed to inverted like the Days. Of noah and it's all, you know it's horrid and you're mixing. With, things no this is sacred and this is why protecting and preserving this is. So apparent now this is contrari with their tree. Of life if we want to, kill it we. Kill it if we want to kill somebody during a, a psiah we. DO it i have the power of the tree, of life RIGHT because i know good, and evil, placenta, eye. Eyebol trees now you, perceive things you Know what. I'm, Saying again i'm showing for demonstrational purposes because there's a is The, one karen but just showing that, out. There dude and again the, silver cord it's symbolism is so important to, these people and because most of us have no idea what it is and what they're actually. Talking about it goes right over. Our heads and that's why, you'll, say oh you're you're, A liberal, you're This and, i'm, like no because you're thinking in funnel filtered visions and they put you in these. Two Camps and i'm trying, to say come back to the main GRID and i will tell you what they did. To you right when we Watching the. Matrix, movies yeah the FIRST time i, watched, THAT dude i was bored out of. MY mind i still watch It and i'm bored out of. My mind, Everyone's like, i'm like you don't even explain the plot. TO me i, get it but you want to know why it's probably boring to ME because i already. See it that's why the movie is kind of BORING because i, already, like yeah. That's you you're the guy in the freaking vessel thing that when he walks in the room and they're all in those little tube, things whatever. That's you and you're, telling, me yeah it's a. Great movie, i'm like. That's you so it's boring. To me i'm over here dueling it out with What Mister smith jones whatever the guy you duke's it out with. M hm you, in contrast, you're asleep you want to have? Another steak that is what we're living in. Right now AND again i looked in Into another uh was it the index Of another? Kabbola book and matrix is part Of The kabbola so that's already a phrase that they've thrown. At us and again it's pop culture, Now, right.
Speaker 2: Well matrix is In the. Bible too, that's, like uh you you enter this world through, the matrix like, the uh, the vagina basically.
Speaker 3: The embryo that's EXACTLY what i just was showing on, the, screen yep with this energy being born into the vibration aspect Where the prince was just saying in. His LYRICS so i was telling, My buddy i'm gradually getting a little bit of. A footholder it might be a little bit of a, baby tow but. It's SOMETHING and i was, TELLING him, i says, you know you can Be a mason without ever going in. A lodge, he's, like, why yes here's. A quote a mason is not necessarily a member of. A lodge in a, broad sense he is any person who daily tries to Live the masonic life and serve intelligently the needs Of The. Great architect why is we vague? With this why are we not giving specific credit to creator because It's Not, Creator god because who's orchestrating all, of This? The architect why.
Speaker 2: You gotta Do my why you gotta do My? Boy homelander, like, that bro.
Speaker 3: Your Boy.
Speaker 5: Was homelander he was. A dick he was.
Speaker 3: A dick, BUT yeah i really relate to some characters. Like him and it, was like how do you Always like Circey From, David thrilles how do you Like? FREAKING homelander, I, SAYS listen i could have been a nice guy or the, Bad guy and there's some Days where i'm just one step away from being. Back guy, AND unfortunately i kind of see where they're. Coming from because here's, THE thing i know all. THIS stuff i don't have to. DO podcasts i don't have to explain any of. THIS too i could go to a local lodge, right now Go, to hollywood become, an, actor, writer director and everybody loves the STUFF that i put. On SCREENS but I lose i gained the whole, world FAME but i lose my. Own soul WHY would i want to? Do. That mmm, in contrast this Is what i'm saying IS like I understand i have the bloodlines To what Franklin And. ALBERT pike i could. Get in i've Had two masons at the. Former job TELL me, I COULD but i don't.
Speaker 5: Want that.
Speaker 3: Because. It's stupid but this Is why, i'm saying, dispensational evangelicals what are? They doing they go right to the Horror. Of, babylon, YES yes i want To serve why because a lot, of DISPENSATIONALISTS like i just Said With, steve bannon he just gave it direct Quote Traditional catholics maga, and dispensationalists we Will have Israel's Back Senegaga satan revelation two nine and. Three nine what is that to The? Average christian, they, go who what is?
Speaker 2: A dispensationalist what does?
Speaker 3: That mean dispensationalist is basically anybody who Believes that israel or sacred chosen people exists over there and we need to fight and die and kill, for them that there's a divine manifest DestinE any that we are required to get On this, christ Say my kingdom's not of.
Speaker 4: This, WORLD yeah i actually just watched debate a guy About If New age evangelicals Should be zionists or If modern christians Should, be zionists because there are those who believe they should and those who believe, They Shouldn't And jay dyer was obviously on the side saying, that no. We shouldn't israelis Are doing, Israeli things christianity should not be concerned, with that one way. Or another AND then i also just watched the debate, With uh i'm looking at the next picture with, Christ Consciousness wes hoff and who is? The other there was two biblical scholars and then two Kind of new age pastors who one of them is quoted, saying, like okay so do you Believe In?
Speaker 5: Jesus christ, is like, of course but that's kind of a.
Speaker 4: Trick question he's, Like why, he's like Because You're jesus Christ And I'm jesus christ and everybody Is. Justs christ and it, was like then y'all Watched Just wes huff absolutely disassemble.
Speaker 5: This guy and it was it.
Speaker 3: Was bad it.
Speaker 2: Was, bad yeah there's a there's a a weird thing going ON where i understand what people are trying. To say whenever They say, christ CONSCIOUSNESS but i feel like what you're trying to do is rope in other people, to see like to agree with the. Same thing it's, almost like, you know we said it yesterday that, you know if you're trying to talk To a, french person you're gonna you're gonna Speak in french kind, of thing, Right SURE and i think that that's what's going. On here, they're, like see we kind of believe in the, Same thing and it's you can't necessarily do that because one thing with religious people is is that they're never going to view To View jesus christ As achieving. Christ consciousness it's never going to work. That WAY so i don't know why you even had to come up With the christ consciousness phrase in, the beginning because it's. Not Helping.
Speaker 4: Blame, eckhart dude he's the one that pushed that. Shit out but, that was like we Were, saying earth it's like, the uh they pulled a little from this source and pulled a little from this source and tried to blend it to show that it's all encompassing the same way that other pagan religions have done in. The past and it's LIKE that's i agree with what, You're. Saying jonathan it's not. Anything close jesus was not An. Ascended Master the christians do not.
Speaker 5: Believe That the jews do not, believe This the muslims do not. Believe this but, you, KNOW well, i MEAN.
Speaker 2: And i personally Believe and i'm not even saying that this is correct according To the bible, or ANYTHING but i, look at, you know a Guy named jesus that achieved some kind of enlightenment and then took on the title Of. THE christ i, believe That but i'm not going to try and sit here and make anybody else. Believe THAT, LIKE i i believe in The. Ascended master so not in The, ascended master but achieving that level. Within yourself that's my. Personal BELIEFS but i wouldn't try and push that on. Anybody ELSE but i agree.
Speaker 5: With it, you're saying it doesn't need to be called, christ consciousness call.
Speaker 4: It, enlightenment right guy. Achieved enlightenment but then they couldn't just let. That be they had to throw in The word christ into it to try to pull on. Certain things and it, was, like see you're just stirring the pot just to stir the.
Speaker 2: Pot here that's as silly to me as people who are. Saying worshippers it's, so silly like why why are you trying to? Do that you're never going to get everybody, In LINE like i, don't know, SO yeah i feel you.
Speaker 3: On that the ONLY thing i would say in summary of all of that is To be, christ's like is To, emulate christ but to actually think or to, think that because what does it? Say here? Is? It well christ consciousness is not an, ascended master nor did he teach us to ride to a higher consciousness or a plane. Of existence you can here's some people with this. Vibration stuff what did What Did New world order prints? Just, say, vibration sensation all. THIS stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean it is a frequency like, you know like everything has, A frequency everything has. A vibration and, the idea the idea of achieving like an enlightenment phrase Like. SAD guru, i mean say what you want About. Sad guru you know these kind.
Speaker 3: Of people But pet i've seen him there.
Speaker 2: Right right but he he would always, you know somebody asked, Him, like saguru do you? Smoke weed and, he goes he takes off his shades and, he goes look, AT me i, am stoned basically talking about like his enlightenment and how it's, bringing him, you know just this level of peace and love and all that other kind. Of, Stuff, ANYWAY now i didn't mean to divulge.
Speaker 3: Too, Much no, and again it just it has to be weary because if you're trying, to, mix.
Speaker 2: Well what, is, love baby don't?
Speaker 6: Hurt?
Speaker 3: Me, right well you know what? Is truth and it is like That's what pilot asked, christ right the embodiment of truth standing in front of him and he couldn't. See it that's, your truth that's. Your truth that's, what again that's so it's the sofist where we get the word. Sophisticated from there were philosophy groups lash, you know tutors, and, Basically yeah i'm going to give you a little soliloquy about my opinion of something in. The world but is? It? True no but was it? Entertaining yes but here's, the thing. The entertainment when the, show's over is? It? True no but it did make you. Feel. Good yeah that's kind of what. Politics does and that's partially what they're pushing with. This stuff Because the bible does talk about, this Movement The new, age movement is A false christ because he Says in matthew, twenty four, verse five for many will come in my NAME saying i Am the christ and will. Mislead many so let's try to, replace that maybe with the phrase possibly bouncing off what, YOU said i am an, ASCENDED master i Am. The messiah so is? It trump is? It yourself? DOESN'T matter i figured it out on. My own, Oh okay so you Don't, need, god THEN well i Believe. In god but do You follow? God's word which Would?
Speaker 6: Be?
Speaker 3: Christ right the Embodiment of god's word. Being fulfilled it was A promise god so loved the world. Again love he gave his only, begotten son whosoever believes that him should. Not perish but what does they? ALSO say i think In one john two twenty two you Are anti christ who Denies the father and, the son which is again let's read that, Again first john two. Twenty two you Are anti christ who Denies the father and. The word just replaced the word with son or son. With word it's the same, Thing again john three. Thirty six if You, love christ you're going to obey. The word so there's obedience that's called, for this not just sounds. Good obedience and that's the whole point of. Sacrificing him that the meaning, of BAPTISM because i die to the, old man understanding it's not, about me it's ABOUT what i have to get rid of in order to. FOLLOW him i don't put a substitute. UP there i submit. To him it's not, finding within it's submitting.
Speaker 2: To Him, Because, jesus jesus this is the, living, word, right, Correct.
Speaker 3: Right and That's what i'm trying. To say because we Didn't kill god for. Three days That's where i'm. Only Arguing it's god's. SENTIENT word i literally love you. So much my word is. MY bond i kept it to all those other people who kept, the faith all of those now who Were in. Paradise BELOW before I think Sheiole and paradise were able to be seen on a. Level plane But after, christ came he brought. Them up why because they were looking forward to the word or the? Promise? Fulfilled Right so christ has already, fulfilled us so now he can bring. Them up and again if we Bring paradise and now where do we find the real tree? Of life it's. In heaven when we're Reading, IN, revelation Hm because christ has. Fulfilled It the word has. Been fulfilled, in contrast what are? They doing WHY can't i put my hand On? That bible it's just like a. Freaking vampire that's. Like garlic can't put that me in? The sunlight what are? You talking that's the equivalent Of what i'm SAYING is i don't Acknowledge the christ that's. IN there i am. Him, Now granted christians are, all expecting as we've, BEEN programmed i get out before it gets. Really Bad anti christ would cordially introduce Himself and i'd get, raptured OUT so i don't have to really do anything For the Kingdom of HEAVEN because i get OUT because i. Just believed did you live It as christ? Lived it this Is where jonathan's, actually right because if you're not, living it are you Truly? A christian because you have no idea what your spiritual. Enemies are and this is where it goes into the sleeping bridemaids slash the servant who didn't use. HIS talents i gave you. A talent what did?
Speaker 5: YOU do i?
Speaker 3: Hit it you? Hid it get out, of here you. LAZY servant i don't. WANT that i want people who are going to, be doers not listeners of the, word only as we Get. IN james i want people who are going to be doers of the word and not listeners only or. Hearers Only most, chris said these people please me with, their lips but their hearts are far from me. Action application so in, a sense you do have a right vein. Of thought i'm just trying to help give a clarity if that Helps, any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah okay, you KNOW and i, get it like you're supposed, to be, you know the Follower of christ and stuff. Like that but the PROBLEM that i, always have just personally is that there seems to always be some kind of cop out. For people it's one thing to make, a mistake but it becomes a trend if you continually make, that stake that that mistake like like as often as even every day, For example like so if you were really, a follower you would learn from your mistakes and actually try To. Emulate, Jesus right but then the, cop out, being well, nobody's perfect there was only ever. One was, it's, like well like if You're, following christ that means you're trying to. Follow perfection and if you're trying to, follow perfection then why are you like like you're you're making mistake after mistake and, just, Saying well i'm, not perfect and it's like you're combating your own belief that at, that, point.
Speaker 3: Right yes and again That's Why, PAUL rowe i died to. Self daily and this is the thing is that people don't seem to realize is this is when he said discipleship Today In christianity protestant priestism, WITH denominations i, GO in i, sit down listen to the. Pulpic guy pulpit guy. KNOWS everything i then go. BACK home i don't really dig Into. THE bible i don't really LIVE what, i, HEARD right i just go, in checkbox. That's it Whereas in christianity it says go forth and make disciples in. All nations when you're Talking, with peter first he denies him, three times and then later on what does? He do do you, Love? Me, Peter yes pete, My sheep and he says this. Three times he, Just, said okay now you. GET it i want you to now strengthen, the brethren right because now you actually understand what my. Parables are it's not JUST like i don't really understand what. You meant THAT'S why i ran and get SO many i didn't understand what was. Going down now you've seen the word. Come back i've proven that Everything that i've said, has merit there's meaning. To it now the old man he's dying and what's the new? MAN becoming i want to. Live IT and i, MAY fail i might, come short but it doesn't me, an excuse me, an incentive, big.
Speaker 2: Difference difference, IT'S yeah i just feel like it's supposed. To be like you hear about how, comedians, that uh, you know there'll be certain, you know allotted times to go up, on stage and nobody wants To, follow chappelle nobody wants To Follow. Joe rogan nobody wants to go up on stage after that because they just crushed and killed. Him there, but eventually, over time if you keep on, doing that you're going, to strengthen, you know, your comedy and you're going to strengthen certain things because you're mirroring or you're trying to mirror the greatness that. You followed and but if you just keep on staying the same and keep on making the. Same mistakes. Don't dare don't dare call yourself a follower at, that point like your opposer is what, you are.
Speaker 3: And you get that's exactly because these. Is that get out, of here, You Hypocrites, Like, lord lord did we not do all this in? Your name get out. OF here i never. Knew you you're using, my NAME but i didn't sanction anything that you did because you didn't live. The word you were just using my name to make excuses for how you were living against the work what you. Said before with the, Radical aspect i'm JUST saying i could definitely see a lot of people who are this maga. Ike crowd well, YOU know i was wearing the, red hat but you were enacting like a. Brown shirt if You're, anti trump your. Anti patriot if you're, anti patriot that means You're. Anti god so if You're, ANTI god i have to kill you on behalf. Of him but WHY because i just didn't care, ABOUT states i didn't care about. Political parties because YOU thought i was a LIBERAL because i was, A, centrist like where do we draw? The line but you're going to kill on? HIS behalf i personally can. SEE it i could. Be, Wrong hope. I'm WRONG as i Said to, JACOB before i want to. BE wrong i see It because i'm seeing a lot of these. Other people They're equating God and trump to. Be synonymous they're seeing Patriotism and. Trump's SYNONYMOUS and i find that. Incredibly, dangerous yeah Especially with donald meaning. World ruler and you were a citizen BY the un birth where he. Was born He's A united. Nations citizen he's not technically supposed to be eligible. For presidency dead ass serious?
Speaker 2: Right now trump was born IN.
Speaker 3: The un he was born IN the un sector wherever it Is In new york And the jamaican hospital that is part Of The united. Nations district he technically is not a citizen OF. The us oh, my god have.
Speaker 2: You ever heard, Of, That, jacob no.
Speaker 5: This is The first i've ever.
Speaker 3: Heard This and donald, World ruler i'm Just going trump to deceive to one up or outdo. Somebody else i'm. Just saying and then when you look On the economics magazine in, twenty seventeen he's sitting on the World over america With an. American flag he's Holding the globe or the globists whatever For the, pope holds which means as above, so, Below, heaven Earth, and hell that he has jurisdiction. Over that and on the, other hand he's holding the thing with the eagle atop. OF it i, can't remember, but anyways it means you have jurisdiction over.
Speaker 2: The world it makes me want to look into What Hospital baron trump was.
Speaker 3: Born in then we're touching a little bit. ON him i don't have exactly the, hospital information but he does have a little bit of, a hmmm who are?
Speaker 2: You, buddy, yeah okay, all, right yeah let's.
Speaker 3: Keep, going, yeah. Yeah Yeah The, genesis engine we have the power to quickly and EASILY. Alter dna it could. Eliminate disease it could solve. World hunger it could provide unlimited. Clean energy it could really get out. Of Hand Emmy maximin, AND again i just found it interesting because it was part of. A magazine but it kind of looks similar To. The chakras it's not just, you know an eyeballs the, Same, time okay they. Know something it's not want to know something cool ABOUT your dna ascension is Built in Oh That's, Hermes trisma Gadistus Ascending golden, age hmm, so yeah we're already. Cover. Naw yeah so a little something Interesting that i'm finding with some of these points on. The STARS as i, said before. Penta gram penta Means, five graham The, god ram The. Goat ram you ever hear of Five g and where do we see this Pentagram on. Baphomet's forehead it's on the. Penal, gland interesting but what does it mean? The, pentagram well the same just as a star. Rem, fan however on the fifth point it means spirit and Or would now something interesting when you're Reading In rob, Skiba's books the giants used to hang out need the Cedars, of lebanon. The trees druids used to worship trees and, hav imbued, you. Know belief so when the treef and when the leaf, fell, down right and you would burn it and the incense would basically come back in the in the winter equinox in your spirit would then continue. On existing this is where that phrase word comes from, etymology wise believing in, tree, worship right holly tree groves into astroth and bale was raised in the high places where they, were grown and then they would bring, them indoors so you'd have evergreen to keep away the Evil Spirits. Christmas, tree yeah this all interconnects again Ether cuthoded. CATHOLIC spirit i, don't KNOW but i think there's more than enough. There, going yeah this is why a lot Of former catholics have become. New agers and when they were In The catholic, church again like, you said they had a, bad experience somebody messed, with them or when they were sitting, in there, they're going it feels so dark. In HERE why.
Speaker 5: I, don't know, but yeah and teenage angst and.
Speaker 4: Rebellious nature and if your parents are, very strict when you go into your rebellious teenage years and you grew up in A strict, catholic household you just do the Opposite of and you know there's multiple levels, to it.
Speaker 5: For, Sure?
Speaker 3: CORRECT correct i.
Speaker 2: JUST realized i. Misspoke earlier It Wasn't The Amazing Spider man too that he Was Reading. Aldus huxley It Was. DOCTOR strange i watched both of those. MOVIES yesterday i got in a little, mixed up just, to clarify so people don't All the marvel dorks don't come after me.
Speaker 3: For that interesting thing About algis, huxley though his brother what is his? Name now just, like anyways he has a brother and he's basically the father. Of transhumanism, really YEAH and i did An EPISODE actually i could do that with you Guys around june or something. Like that it's uh Reading, the rainbow, BUT yeah i did a little bit of a segment on that and uh understanding why they, you know Why the pride flag stuff. Like that but that does connect with the. Transhumanistist movement and they also were creating the whole. Gay thing, It's like i'm not Going Full alex jones with like they're turning the, frogs gay but elements and experiments thereof were connected with his brother and the fact that he Was Writing Brave, new WORLD and i have opposed to him doing the covering of. THE eye i, was, like yeah, you knew, you knew. No doubt, So Again solomon seal Or the Star, of david just touching a little bit more. Into. Here uh the star formed by two opposite triangles provides universal again moon worship ether protection for anyone who who. Wears It, in india It, symbolizes vishnu the second person In the. Hindu trinity the sun is often placed in the middle of the, true triangles creating a powerful talisman that symbolizes all the seven planets known to. The ancients six points of the Triangle, Denote, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, venus mercury And. The moon nothing was believed impossible for those who possessed It the Seal, of solomon as it had power over, all spirits which is equivalent to saying it represents a strong. Psychic Force Arthur. Edward waite Now Again. Paul stobs i'm not sure if you guys have had, him on but he was talking About The ring master with circuses and stuff, like That And ring MASTER any i think there's some, credibility again just more confirmation the occult guy. Said it i'm just citing, it caused, you know something To Consider.
Speaker 2: Paul stobs With the. Nephelin, Clowns, correct.
Speaker 3: No now iverr person only on his little. Season THING but i do Think his nephelin clowns and The ring, MASTER aspects i would give Him, full yeah that's pretty. GOOD research i would give him some. Credence, there again what are we having a little bit of a problem? With, lately oh. Social security everybody's in panic, of, that right the two Pillars of freemasonry are on our, social security peace. And safety peace. And security trump said that during, the inauguration the, anti crisis peace. And safety when they say peace, and safety sudden travail will fall upon, a woman like as if a woman was. In labor and times he said it during. The inauguration he did a RELEASE and i think on his what's the, app, truth truth SOCIAL m i have a screenshot. Of, that, Again again i'm, always saying this is him, saying it. NOT me i took. A screenshot this is This is you can look. It up and, INTERESTINGLY enough i was reading in this other Book. The eagle when you're Writing out hebrew For the, hebrew word it also can be the equivalent of, a bull like a. Golden calf and we put eagles the top of. Our flagpoles And.
Speaker 2: The eagles just Won The. Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl ah not all a coincidence that they do, this, Stuff, dude like, and again do you know what these two things a top of the? Pillars represent.
Speaker 5: You don't want the globe in the moon OR am i mis looking? At that let me, say so.
Speaker 3: You're, very close. Very, CLOSE oh i might want to do a segment, because it we'll get actually a lot of people Interested IN so i thought of both of these. Little pillars we have the globe and we have the. Constellations there it, is okay so hermeticism, and, Heliocentricism heliocentricism helios right east. To west this is again other people Saying he's lizith for riding. His, chariot, no, no no This. Is helios if you understand, the lore you bet you can start DISSECTING as i, keep saying if you just automatically say, back them It's. Satan ish we kind of have to understand the lore and the quote unquote methos so we can understand. Modern stuff so let's dissect that a little. Bit Further does satan have a representative Just like God? Sent? Christ yes what did? He teach and this Is what, i'm saying when you understand the, emerald tablets mythraism. And stuff so with this globe on, one side what is that? Teaching us we're alone, out, Here right it's. Just us we're out here spinning around in the middle.
Speaker 6: Of.
Speaker 3: Nowhere. Heliocentricism na so you really want to cut up? Federal spending can you close down?
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Program elon you might replace it WITH, what SpaceX like you're gonna do with a lot of. Other programs i'm noticing you're Taking the oh, thank you you're. So nice get rid of, the competition replace it with. Your, own also.
Speaker 2: It's weirds it's kind of weird THAT it's SpaceX and almost like if you say, it fast IT'S. Like, SpaceX.
Speaker 5: Yes clapping.
Speaker 2: Alien, Cheeks, bro yeah body areathing.
Speaker 6: You're on.
Speaker 3: But the other one's, for meticism the study of, the stars for how we can assent astronaut astro, meaning star not as a nautical right. In heaven that says that there's the, crystal sea, waters above, waters below right that if you're going by biblical cosmology, and counterfeit this is what. They're saying, we're encapsulated but we can learn to ascend like. The. Stars right angels were known as. Star Walkers the iranians believe the sky was made, of Stone. Hence mithraism they would meet in caves and they would have a little hole chiseled out so they could look up to the stars and some of their temples in. The caves, right now what do we put a Top of? Christmas trees stars.
Speaker 4: Or angels that's supposed to represent the star that led the wise Men to jesus or the angel that Had told mary she was gonna give birds To.
Speaker 5: The savior what do, You mean brandon ah Humbug.
Speaker 3: You batha met Pootle that, BUT seriously i could, Be wrong but what is that in essence? Teaching us is that you can ascend to be? Like? Them right What did satan say you will send to Be? Like god's what are? We getting genesis six four Sons of god came down and had affairs with doughters. Of, men well that's not what Sons of. God mean and the angels. Can't procreate let's go over to job chapter one and you the Sons of god approached the Throne, of again a lot, of scholars when you're reading, like, stronges concordance and all this, other stuff they're saying the Sons of god were. Likely angels so if they had affairs with the daughters, OF men i don't know how they did it or whatever, they did they. Had Affairs the nepholene giants came. From them so now We, as CHRISTIANS and, i Think, first john behold the man are the love Of the father That we christians should be called the Sons. Of god in, psalmighty two It says christians or the saints sit in judgment over. The angels so if they were baddies and they're now trying to, Teach us, OH yeah i was up there when he created the heavens and the earth and all. This, stuff RIGHT if i could understand her meticism top of one of, THE pillars i can understand the secrets of. The universe so what are you? TELLING people i can astra. PROJECT astronaut i, can right, and again the. Two pillars this is Up in trump's. Penthouse apartment this is. Not me if you're a, rich guy you don't just say go wild. With it i'll be back in like. Five, hours no you know exactly when an all seeing. Eye represents you know exactly what a. Pentagram represents you know exactly what these two. Pillars represents and by, the way there's two pillars on your bitcoin two right down, The Center World, trade centers, Twin, towers saturn all, Seeing Eye, Katie, perry Miley, cyrus keshaw they all have an all, Seeing eye Saturn EYEBALL mono mani. One eye or you're a spell doubt. Hirahmid Pyramid when trump Had his republicans thing in twenty, twenty four They had Novus order siclerum on the background stage and they had the. Eyeball missing but any person who was speaking at, the podium that's where their, face was where the all seeing. Eye was iramid fire ray Raw sun god mid in, Your midst fire Of The sun god in. Your, Midst yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if you're supposed to be, OUR savior i don't know if you're going to be doing all of this, ancient symbology you Know what. I'm, saying like.
Speaker 3: It's like for the if you a Cult and i'm going to show this how it is Connected with baron, for instance with this thing over here on, the left and let me just finish with This and i'll throw it back. To you we have this lady who's sitting at, the top kind of Like The, virgin. Mary, right yeah she's sitting under the symbol of. The, sun now if you're going by the, Cultic lore nimrod was the Originator Of sun. God worship so he's giving a little bit of. A nod and then we go down Here and nimrod points up to What the queen Of the, heaven's logo which Is, the Sun, the moon and, the Stars the queen Of the queen Of, the, heavens right And in october of nineteen, fifty two four or, FIFTY six i can't remember the, exact year but that's When the queen Of, the Heavens The virgin mary was given that title. As well SO why i Always tell catholics please look into it because it's. Not me you can literally look, into it but they want to defend, their adjective want to defend their institution as opposed to looking into that's the name of a. Pagan, goddess yeah what year? Was that? You said nineteen, fifty two nineteen, fifty four nineteen. FIFTY six i can't remember the, exact name but that's when she was given. THE title i have a video that's still. Getting likes it was a shaky CAMERA when i was. Recording, it yeah and, yet WOW but i had a screenshot OF when i was looking. Into that but in the, very center what do we have the all? Seeing, eye right all seeing eye and this individual is doing the same pose of. As above so below he's holding an anchor in, one hand key in the other anchor means hope. In freemasonary so what we're putting our hope in a savior figure and a key to unlock What your god put? Ten shoals? No money? Why not what?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: The root the love of money is the root of all Evil root mars root chakra six. Sixty six there's a little bit of. A, warning yeah runder and disease are the things that required for this time. Your, MONEY yeah i. Get it, you're here but don't forget your spiritual priorities first and Foremost. To God the father can't merge. The two, no again calling him, out blatantly this is what you do behind. Closed doors you like to merge. The two is what is? Ultimately money, it's materialism it's focusing on things. OF now i have people right now Telling me i'm Wrong about trump because he's going to make the. Economy better he's gonna help My social security and my four OH one k and my. Savings, Account, so christian if that's your priorities, right now you're gonna get raptured out while you made all this money down here, Like this do you see how? You're thinking For if i'm wrong, or Right whatever, i'm saying would you hear WHAT you i had, another guy he was arguing with me as A, Black american he's gonna be making this better, for me and this better? THAN this, i said do you hear what you? Just LISTED what i get out?
Speaker 6: Of? This?
Speaker 3: Missed materialism, that materialism, this program. THAT program i don't hear somebody saying he's not a Man, of God or i'm putting something. In substitute it's all ABOUT what i can get from a guy that's in. His administration you follow, him saying IT'S what i get from. This arrangement what can? You get What does? Christ say you have to? GIVE yourself a pick up, your cross which again when you fold, it up it's A comba cuba. Represents earth are you willing to die to the things of this EARTH as i did?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 3: You no and a Lot of christians don't seem to grasp, this Because as jonathan's, pointing out very promisingly in a, cynical sense but, he's like would you not be dying or trying to do better and emulate what you believe in as Opposed, to yeah that is the essence Of the. Christian walk but a lot of people don't seem to.
Speaker 2: Get, it yeah, IT'S uh I just i find it really strange because there are certain people who like to separate their spiritual beliefs and the. Real world and, If anything jesus was trying to show you that like the, material world that's that's, The deception like the truth would be following in my steps.
Speaker 3: Right correct and as he was doing it with the. Blind man i'm not sure if you guys saw. That real but when he was healing the blind Man, of mesta why did he? Do that? In phases you remember that story and He was sceda and everybody was denying his miracles, that day but they bring him this. Blind man he said he wants to. Be healed so he takes Him. Outside brooker it takes him by. The hand he takes him outside the city and he spits on, his fingers grubs them over. His eyeball, he says what do? YOU see i see men like. Trees walking now you pull up the human anatomy when it looks, like nerves just the nerve showing you have something that looks like a, you know a. Bushing tree you have the vein of the trunk of, the tree and then you have the roots of the nervous system of the. Human body so what does he? Just do everybody else has been denying my, miracles today but you just asked for me to give. You, sight well GUESS what i keep telling. My disciples i'm here for a HARVEST and i have to plant a seed in the hearts and minds. OF men i can't explain celestial things to these people because they're not gonna grasp the grandeur of what we're. Talking about but it's time for a harvest. And whatever, you know the sower casting, your seed it's gonna fall in, this soil going to fall in. That soul but those who, are receptive something's going. To grow so you ask for, site today, blind man this IS what i see men like trees walking a harvest that. Is ripe my disciples can't even see, That today but this is what you're, having me father SEES everywhere. I, go anyways here's your regular. Site back so that's why you heal them, in phases, because yeah guess what the blind you just got to see the. Most. Today, yeah, now yeah do they? Understand? It no and do the other guys know understands like what he's talking about? Trees, WALKING yeah i just gave YOU three D four. D image probably this IS what i see outside of Your help. Fleshley form but do people? Get, it no. They don't but it's very significant why he healed him in phases in.
Speaker 5: THAT miracle i forgot about.
Speaker 4: That one it was the spit first and he did the dirt and it, was, like yes, it's slowly but he got all of the.
Speaker 5: Site back but it did come. IN phases i forgot. About, that YEAH but i.
Speaker 3: Was praying, about it And sometimes god gives me a metaphor like break. That down, i'm like, ALL right i phe, you know and we argue it back. AND forth i write. It down, i'm like oh. That's. Good nice so, But anyways russell, brand right he's A new christian and no. He's not oh. He's not he puts. Hashtag tarot the day after he wears a blue shirt With a saturn look With a saturn planet on his. Freaking chest and what does he put as The caption take the blind off and you will see he pulls out on the tarot the, blindfolded man which goes back into freemasonary when you go inside of the latch, If again i'm not gonna spoil the, whole episode but the, twin towers this represents, One tower it's represents the Other and. Building seven finding the inner light within yourself one two and look to. That light when you take, off this you will find your inner like just. Look forward this is an.
Speaker 4: INITIATION ritual i Thought That russell brand was doing this to call out those that play, with taro basically, saying, like yeah you're living with, blindfolds on stop messing with this and turn.
Speaker 5: To christ he's been big on a kick with this for a.
Speaker 3: While now he just hung Out With michael Flynn And michael flynn Did A new. Age prayer.
Speaker 5: But did russell participate or did you just like allow him.
Speaker 3: To, speak no he did a pose with him with swinging bats and stuff. Like That but russell is definitely still. In due it was a. Mythraic baptism it Was.
Speaker 5: Not, Christian damn i've been trying to say.
Speaker 2: This now i've been trying to. Say This Did russell brand on your comment?
Speaker 3: ONE somewhere i, was, like yeah, you're right like the.
Speaker 2: People that are like, you know because people will look Back at russell's life and they'll, be, like, oh well he, was this he, was that but all of a sudden he Comes a christian and everybody. Forgives him and, it's, like dude do You Understand it's it's a fucking, chess move is what.
Speaker 3: It is and he dated a rock child right before he started his own platform as this, like cultural, you know spiritual guru of many are my insights of, the, world right. So okay and then HE'S also i just posted. This recently You've, all harari who's talking about this whole transhumanism thing and we should do. Depopulation whatnot while he's holding, his book he's kissing him on. The cheek now You've all Horari Is klaus schwab's number one mentor At The World. Economic. Forum wow and not To Mention, pee diddy this is, my, great great great Great Friend russell brand. RIGHT here i, was like that was a lot. Of greats, OH boy i don't want. TO know i don't. Know you but again you know them by. Their friends i'm not SAYING because i take some Photos At, TURNING point usa with some people to Go and, i'm like NOW that i know who, YOU are i, don't Know but i'm also saying bewarey because there's a certain point where, it's like if you're doing, the gesture if you're hanging out with, his people if you're affiliated With The secret society and or bad organization might behoove you to have SOME healthy i have to REASSESS how, i, Think right and this Is why.
Speaker 4: I'M misking i do like how he is at least using his platform to proclaim the Name Of, jesus CHRIST and I mean i'm a Fan of it's kind of the same, with, Like Uh mark wahlberg. Right, NOW yes I Understand mark wahlberg being the guy that he is and the actor and the roles that he's played in, the past, and, THAT yes i. Get That and i'm myself Not, A catholic so him telling people to come TO mass i may disagree, with THAT but i am thankful that he is reaching audiences and telling them, to, pray RIGHT and, i mean by any regard those that are, not praying hearing that might inspire. Them to i'll at least take that for the smidgeen of good that. It IS russell brandi up until today thought was doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Is and maybe that's the that's the downside is kind of pushing a little bit like a universal religion, is, like yeah you can pick, your own pick your, own right pick your own way of Getting. To god and this is a little bit where it's like you gotta be careful, because again was this saying the last days people will be seeking ear ticklers. And whatnot, it's, like yeah he sounds good Where, that yeah THAT'S like i had SOME lady. Dm me, she's saying, you, know like how come you don't? Allow Comments and, i'm like because a lot of you people when, you continue when you continue reading what she, was saying she was over here saying it is like, you know you're haughty or you're holing. It in, i'm like your profile is. On private i'm putting my face. OUT there i have death threats coming in all, the TIME so i don't really want to hear you giving me, a, Critique right but some of these, other people how come you have such a huge platform and somebody like myself who's trying, to, say hey look, over here do you Know what elon, musks grandfather How come i'm censored up?
Speaker 4: THE wazoo i, will say letting the comments fly will help boost the algorithm because show, More activity but at the, same time there is a downside to that.
Speaker 5: As well that's that's one of those double edged swords.
Speaker 3: For sure it's probably just as well because some of THE stuff i go on to, everybody's, like oh Because again i've done other shows or somebody, Or whatever And then, i'm, like no, anti ideologies. Not authenticities couldn't give a crap about that because As, A christian i don't believe in. That stuff fair people are, You know i've done some Shows With dustin. Nemos said, I'm like i'm not one hundred percent on board what. HE'S saying i think his research is pretty good at some of the other aspects of the. Other person, i'm like did you're kind of? Look straight but does THAT mean i have to like not have a conversation with? Him now you Know what. I'm, saying like there were some people that they don't know how to freaking process what is controlled. Opposition slash it was just somebody Like With TURNING. Point usa we hired her because she's pretty and she spouts the rhetoric we want. To hear does she understand everything that's, Going, on no we just hired her because you Know what. I'm following doesn't mean everybody knows what's. Going on sometimes you're just hired as a dunce because, you know you look pretty and you get the message that we want. Out there so they're. Using YOU and i hate to, say that but this is the world we. Live in this is how. They, think YEAH did i Scare, Away, Jonathan, no.
Speaker 5: No he had to step away for just. A second he'll be.
Speaker 3: BACK here i can. Speed, This actually i'll. Read it we'll. Read it because the theorists of the world believers in the hidden hands of The roth childs And the masons And The. Illuminati kabbalah we skeptics owe you. An apology you. Were right the players may have a, little different but your basic premise. Is correct the world is a. Rigged Game, Matt Tabb, rolling stone.
Speaker 4: Twenty, thirteen, YEAH yeah i remember hearing, About That matt taibi, OR yeah i Think It's. TAYIB tabb i, don't Know but i've actually seen him Go on rogan, before too and he, was, like, look listen these dudes have been saying this h this stuff for, a while but they kind of were able to do the math before we, saw it.
Speaker 3: You know and it's just, healthy epticism that's all. It is, and, ironically dude the more you think, for yourself the more hate you're, gonna get the more accusations you're. Gonna get, i'm, like LISTEN if i Really, was homelander i'd Be in hollywood. RIGHT now i gave up everything to DO what i do. Right now AND do i? Have FAME do i have lots of money? Coming? In NO do i do it? For? That no you lose everything when you stand up for something you. Believe in and that's another Reason where, i'm, LIKE guys i could be but THE more i stand it FOR what i believe in And what i've researched as opposed to just, LIKE an i have my opinion and that's. Just, right no now as YOU see i bring it up, ON screen i want you to bet it, for YOURSELF or i bring trivia Like, you guys you JUST said i didn't hear? About, that again is it? Out? There yes and again that's what it's supposed, to be is healthy CONVERSATION of i actually did not. Know that, thank you and go on your merry way and be saying don't freaking start a war over, just, agreements, Right right, but again the sun in, the, moon ultimately this is The unholy Trinity. Of, babel right, the sun it equals a six x six Of the jesuit. Logo soul right the star rem fan Synagogue. Of satan there's only one religion in the entire world that. Have synagogues so you're telling Me that christ was, Anti, himself Well that's revelation two nine. Three nine so if you want to edit that out Of, the bible more power. To you and then the moon right between of, the heavens which again cradle of, the moon and it holds a star a little not. Towards tumus i'm, just Saying.
Speaker 5: And islam which that symbol, from that, but, yeah right.
Speaker 3: And they got it off Of the catholics who spawned. Out again it's it's really amazing BECAUSE when i talk to a Lot, of muslims they're very similar to a Lot. Of catholics, they're lasadaisical they don't really, you know they're not a. Diehard practitioner but what do we have in, our mindset whatever prigger you or daily wires telling us about how to think? Like, them right this is what they think. About us they, hate us most, of them the BRIGHTEST can i can vouch, for it.
Speaker 5: No doubt but.
Speaker 3: Does that mean you just hate them and you think you should just drop bombs on their countries. And. Whatnot, no no, they're deceived just as like as so many other, beautiful people and because nobody bothered to tell them the truth or to, you know work out how. They're thinking this is why teachers are, so, important dude is you're helping somebody process what they're they're. Thinking about right. M hm so Again the hindu pos does that have anything to do with? THE trident i, don't know but on this alchhamedical page they seem to. Think so and it's also this little Symbol of. Herme's STAFF whenever i, see that that's immediately one of my little things, GOING interesting, i mean. Not intrigued what more do you have? To SAY so i looked up the trident and the symbols, and book and it means the trident or the trisula is a long staff or a pole topped with. Three prongs whoever wields the trident wields, great power although this power might take a Different form the trident is the symbol Of the Hindu. God, shiva again when you Look at shiva doing the pose or the cosmic dance of destruction is the same pose as a star. Rim fan, so yes there's is relevance Of why i'm bringing him up whose followers wear a trident like tilaka symbol on. Their faces in the Hands. Of shiva the trident represents the three phases, of, time, past present in future or, Possibly heaven earth and hell and again back to. The future movies were based On The unholy Trinity of Babel because nimron did his own mom and. Or wife my mom's attracted, to, me hmmm mother probably comes from A certain i'm, just saying, just saying. M hm trident has its own hand gesture of the, mundra too Called, the trishashtra probably butchering it in the Hands of Poseidon. Or neptune the trident has a practical use since it emulates the shape of one of the earliest. Fishing implements poseidon uses it to control, the seas so it is the symbol. Of authority because of this association, with water the trident is the alchhemedical symbol for, this element and again pointing downward with. The water i'm, just Saying when trump was holding, that staff it could be an equivalent of the land one if, by land two if. By, sea yeah there's Something with. America's founding, just. Saying folks where a trident has three prongs of, even length it is the secret symbol Of the Cross. Of, Christianity however satan is often seen harrying souls to hell with. A trident it is likely that he has depicted with it in order to associate himself with The pre christian gods who also. Used it these versatile three prongs tool is also the symbol of fire. As above so below, that's mirroring and that's a, triangle dowar that's triangle upward star remfin and that's why the prongs look like, things flames and it is therefore of thunderbolts and lightning. As such many of the sky gods carry a. Trident too there, Include thor Woton and. Norse mythology what does.
Speaker 2: This harrying of the? Souls mean harry LIKE H A R. R y i've never seen, it.
Speaker 3: Prodding pushing them towards this. General, direction, okay yeah it's like prodding. Sheep again so like the shepherd's crook Is what i'm helping to get the sheep out from the ledge that he got. Stuck on i'm getting a grip around, his neck whereas the other one is saying, keep moving.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So Again the etheric Lifestyle, on instagram they had this star Of the pentagram with one hundred and forty. Four thousand now that made me, start THINKING because i said one hundred and forty. Four thousand there's something like That, in Revelation if i'm, not mistaken in the verse In the bible that mentions one hundred and forty four thousand in context Of The last Days in revelation seven, to four, which STATES and i heard the number of those who were sealed one hundred and forty four thousand from all the tribes of the Children. Of israel now the numbering of one hundred and four thousand individuals, are mentioned with twelve thousand from each of the twelve Tribes. Of israel the interpretation. Could mean many scholars believe that this refers to a group of people who are Protected by god during a time Of The great tribulation and the. End times the symbolic meaning some interpretations suggest that the number one hundred and four to forty four thousand is symbolic representing a complete or chosen group. OF people i lean a little bit more. Towards that why because when you, look up if Possible the antichrist will deceive the elect you look up The Elect, in greek it, means Chosen which. Christians are SO again i have to wonder because the speed of light and gene expressions of our TWELVE strand dna activated through The love god and the edmt the ether molecule of one hundred and forty. Four, THOUSAND no i think we had a little bit of a talk like that earlier With, the, Gollum right so one hundred and forty, four thousand ironically enough. Is busted when you took, the JibJab we added a. Triple helix so is it possible that those who got the special thing they broke up the Signature of god's creator name because it's actually made of two double helix which spell out, y hbh Which is god's name IN. Your dna so if you took the, miracle elixer is it possible you corrupted your seed operation?
Speaker 2: WAR seed i mean THEY, are mRNA, you know vaccines and MODIFYING, your rna and that's the same thing WITH the. Ai vaccines they are they will BE modified rna. Type vaccines and it's interesting about how you're talking about the one hundred and forty four thousand AND the edmt standing for the, ether molecule because there was a book written saying THAT d mt is the. Spirit molecules so then you add IN, the e which makes it makes it the the. Ether molecule i'd never heard it said. Like THAT but i will say as far as the pentagram, over there the right side, up pentagram a lot of people use that in magic in like the the idea around what. It represents i'm not gonna say. It represents this is what it represents for everybody from but from, my understanding, you know the the symbols that you're seeing, right there the triangle up and the triangle down and then the ones with the lines, through it those are all symbols, for, air, fire, water earth and ether being the fifth one.
Speaker 3: Mm hm as AS we. I think i'm not sure if you, WALKED away i did cover that.
Speaker 4: On screen, oh, okay sorry there was a there was a couple of actually no it was way earlier on you had a picture showing each of those triangles.
Speaker 3: For, sure yes and, then ironically as, you said it's. Pointing upward but what is the point to Star, Rem fan how to, ascend it become Your?
Speaker 6: Own?
Speaker 3: God ether, same, Things Sorry. David ether that's what it's, pointing to, not me that's them just, saying well.
Speaker 2: And for the people that have the inverted pentagram like so the point going down rather than. Being up the idea behind that is is that that is it's pointing to, the devil Pointing to satan or. Some people if you want to get even more philosophical, with it it's pointing to like your material self to, help you, you know gain and achieve certain material things within. This realm and that's why you'd use that in some kind. OF way i.
Speaker 4: DON'T know i gues say that's the same thing with, Different, verbiage, Honisley, right, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes it's JUST something i found interesting, because AGAIN like, i said by, twenty thirty they want to use humans as, electrical currents and it's not me who is. Saying this the root server you can look it Up on lenova, dot com neand or tech target dot com and is what is? Dot com that demon is the root server for all, your computers not just me making up. Random, things no you can verify cross reference screenshot be. My guest i'm, just saying DAMN D A E M o. N wow i. Highly suspect and again ma sonic checkerboard on the ground and people. Astral projecting now Again On Trump's planet. Trump thing the tarot card Of the magician is right. Underneath him mega. Means magician WHAT did i say about divine Judgment and saturn judgment is Right underneath trump And The World economic Forum Of. Planet. Trump wow and at the end it shows humans, the star but there's human faces trapped in the Stars the Tower of babble right next. TO him i want to, be wrong but, my, gosh people the symbolism does not.
Speaker 5: Look good i've never Seen the trump tarot. DECK before i.
Speaker 3: Think, either yeah it's a fun Episode Of PLANET trump i Did With. Heidi love shout Out. To.
Speaker 2: Heidi ye.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna break this. Down again i'm trying to speed. It up so the symbol of, the fish we say it Connects with christianity, Right Now allegedly seth And or shem the variations Of the. MYTHOS vary i Lean towards shem because it was after flood when. This occurred, but allegedly According, to lord all THE things i Just, skipped nimrod he Ticked, Off shem, noah's Son and, shem said, all right you are living such a. Vile life i'm going to come and. Kill you and he does so cuts up his body and he distributes it all Out, throughout EGYPT and i think the Coast of israel As. Slash Palestine and i'm gonna read a little bit more the, mythol specifically but he cuts off, his PHALLUS and i begin to wonder if this is where the origins of the monolith. Comes From but i'm just keep to bear that, in mind because we're going to be getting how this Connects with Baron, so ihs the logo Of. The jesuits these initials form a symbolic Monogram. For christ the monogram comprises of the, Letters, iota eta, and sigma which are the first three letters of the Names of Jesus In. Greek iiosis the letters also stand For the latin phrase Iiosis, homonym salvatore Which. Means Jesus the Savior. Of man later the symbol became a sign. Of PEACE the ihs symbol is generally embosed on the communion wafer in, the initials surrounded by the rays Of. The, sun again that has nothing to Do with god or, You Know sol invictus is the Worship, of sun Son of. God's son worship that. Was constantine That. Is catholicism they're Not. Worshiping christ but that's where the, halo, CHORUS right i just kept some of. Those slides but this is where their thing. Comes from Is the. Christmas tree methosis's blood fell Upon the. Christmas tree i've been imbued magically, because technically let's. Read here the only Part that Sammaramis or Isis or astrooth could Find of nimrod's discontorted body was, the penis Because or shem had tossed it Into the nile and had been gobbled up by. Some fish so she made a replica and set it up, for worship which continued Down to. Plutarch's DAY slash i think the monocliss Of The, washington monument all. That stuff at the, same time the Tradition of harpocrates was Conceived after osiris's death shows that the, severed penis for all that had, been eaten continued in some sense to exist and to retain, its virality which is what the appis. Will represent the golden calf children Of the zero built the injunction after eating certain kinds, of long thin fish might have been related to their resemblance To, this pallas but the idea is not, very persuasive since the prohibition only applied to a specific fish in certain Areas. Of egypt on the, other hand the fact that the only Part of Osiris That almighty Isis or astroot failed to recover was this. Mahty tool WHAT am i? Implying, here OH what i am stating is that they're still worshiping this IDEA that i, Was IMPREGNATED so i need to recover that fallus because An ancient babylon allegedly adul tree was a sin and it was punishable by being burned at. The, stake now if you're reading the Lore of Isis, and osiris it Sounds like osiris had an Affair against isis and this ticked him off or. Her Off but osiris Died, aka nimrod and she was caught in. An affair but HOW do i explain This if i'm doing it out? Of wedlock like my, Husband's dead so HOW do i freaking have? A KID so i need to come up with some kind of burning madeoff Story, of oh this is, miraculously conceived and you guys need to, believe me and you create this whole religion. On, fish now during the aftermath of nine, to eleven we went over there and the first things we hit were mausoleums, and museums and two of the corpses that we found, over there one was this guy and he happens to have a fish on his.
Speaker 2: Chest Region, that's, NIMROD right i.
Speaker 3: Think so and again he has an apron over his, crotch region which is similar To the masonic apron see to the WALL seeing i think a little similar To the, masonic similar, Not exact i'm not, saying exact looks, very similar but also a month of pride transgenderism see then cutting OFF his i. DON'T know i.
Speaker 5: Don't know do we know if this corpse had a dick or was?
Speaker 3: THAT removed i didn't bother to look underneath. THE thing i don't think there was any photos of what. Was UNDERNEATH besides i think that part that would be, shriveled up besides the other aspect of the corpse. Being preserved but there's the other guy. We found was This To moose Nimrod, Into moose so this Would be nimrod and this was the Sun. To moose AND again i Think so euraeus with the little thing coming out from the forehead area with. A snake i'm just saying it is coming up from. That REGION maybe i, don't know but who is?
Speaker 4: This guy there was no inscriptions on the sarcophagus or the cask or whoever.
Speaker 3: It was the CLIP that i saw was again it could, be vague BUT like, I said i'm going Off of methos seeing. The visuals i'm Just going i'm trying to piece. Something together who are? YOU two i want to know because we dug. Up something, And Again sigil lucifer was the opening of the portals In. The vatican they opened it up in the pattern Of the Sigul. Of, lucifer first what nine Days of? Christmas, wherever okay so we read this perform and then we'll Go into Barron and, i'll.
Speaker 4: Say you got about another nine MINUTES before i have to go get my kids, from SCHOOL.
Speaker 3: So i can wrap it up. With That, In, Butler pennsylvania trump's ear shooting was reported exactly at. Six eleven that isn't inverted nine. To eleven, ironically enough that is the sign of cancer six. And nine when you're looking at the connection arch of the two dome of pillars, a freemasonry it is a, sixty nine. Not me. That's them the final seven years are soon. To be this is a thing for Connecting with trump and the devil is in the details when you see the seven years that will transform. Human thought and they have the two Pillars, of gemini Which is trump's Birthday with june slash End, of may and the Sign, of gemini which is also the Sign. Of hermes when you look like with this, PARTICULAR symbol i could, go back but let's save. Time Here but Uranus and gemini and what are the years they have from twenty five to twenty thirty two when they're supposed to have that meteorite thing. HIT us i. Don't know this, is them. Not me barn was born under the Sign, of pisces which kind of looks similar to that whole sixty. Nine thing the FISH symbol i, don't Know But, baron trump the last president and all, this stuff it's making me Wonder Again Trump golden age connecting With the Age. Of aquarius the inauguration was on that. Specific day he keeps saying The Phrase alice bailey Said their, messiah figure you look it Up On Supreme, master television That their messiah figure would be showing up in twenty. Twenty five, that Year The lucious trust used to be known As The. Lucifer trust the reappearance Of The christ trump's Parents' Names frederick Christ and Mary. Ann on his Name was martha again doing as above. So below saturn is also said to represent the matter and the boundary between above. And below all of them were. Wearing black i'm seeing connections. Like crazy when they were, reporting it they called it The. Second coming.
Speaker 5: Oh, hell yep not me.
Speaker 3: Just again so when you're looking at what they want to do at The euro borroughs, in essence this is, my theory is that You had nimrod and You. Have, tomuse right he was reincarnated into his son. To mouse so in order to complete this Year, of borroughs you need to Have a tomuse to go back Into a nimrod. Like, character again they Showed the Saturn logo TikTok. Noon time we had a whole Issue with TikTok. Going on at. That time she's Wearing a. Saturn hat later on she was wearing a white dress with the z black z, on it and somebody was telling me did you see? Her DRESS and, i said was it white with a? Black zine, he's like how did you? Know that i'm like symbol As wow trump's Coin against saturn at the very TOP noontime bt SYSTEM showing. Emf control you can look This up Abraham Buck. A chords This is trump's own name, on here SHOWING five, G surveillance, ai vaccines. Heart medication but did you see Pictures of baron compared to Paintings of lucifer from the? Eighteen hundreds and what do we Get in revelation thirteen verses three, and four that he the dragon gave his power onto. The beast he was present during the, butler earshooting and allegedly according to this gentleman, OVER here i can't play the whole thing because it. Breaks Off and TikTok does not want this. Being shared but he has a vision that's kind of similar to the vision Of his segiel seeing what's going on in. The temple and he says that he was watching a vision and everybody was going and Bowing to baron In The, White house malania was Laughing at trump because he didn't want to bow to his. Own son, he says you guys have raised me and grooved me for, this Role and i'm now ready to claim my. Birthright now whether or not. That's True eric trump did post this and deleted it within. Twenty MINUTES and i think part of the reason they throw this stuff out here is one we did tell You second. Mandela effect they didn't say that THAT, was ai but he did, post this and, he says any and all who dared to Defy The American, golden age heed. This warning you will lose tow, the line or we will run. You down the gloves are off and we're not playing around. This time for now. It's tariffs but, trust me we can and we will do so. Much.
Speaker 2: Worse damn and then he took it down twenty. MINUTES later i wonder which person got to him and told him to take.
Speaker 3: It down probably was. His wife just like during, the inauguration he did that little, hand thing and there's.
Speaker 2: LIKE stop i slapped.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Away yep.
Speaker 3: OH again i could probably continue the rest of this with a little like a small little closing, or whatever but it just Connected with osiris. And Trump elon musk when he was doing an Interview With jordan peterson said our new god will Come, from memphis and then he. Started laughing, he's, LIKE yeah i wish that. Were, funny, yeah no don't lack like that. Doctor evil that's kind. Of STUPID but i just found. It interesting i'll, Read this i'll show the, thing over And then i'll. Be Done at, Osiris replaced serapis also possessed the traits of the deity of. The underworld this link was mediated through the connection established between him and the Divinized bull APIs Aka, golden calf which was embodiment of The dead Osiris. At, memphis now all of this is clearly due to the inspiration Of the Egyptian, god manetho the god who united the two cultures east, to west east and west to him. In himself he was the god of, the underworld but also to no, lesser degree a god of. Oracular healing what's the Name Of peter Ellis's Thing, oracle cloud and he said.
Speaker 6: It himself police will be on their best behavior because. We record we're, constantly recording watching and recording everything that's.
Speaker 3: Going on citizens will be on.
Speaker 6: Their best behavior because we're constantly recording and reporting everything that's, going on.
Speaker 3: And it's.
Speaker 6: It's unimpeachable, the cars the cars, have camera, you know cameras on them, all right WE have i think we have a squad car, here someplace but those kind of APPLICATIONS using ai if we CAN, use ai and WE'RE using ai to monitor. The video so if that altercation, had occurred that Occurred, in memphis the chief of police would be, immediately notified.
Speaker 3: Just saying out of all the places in all, the world that's the place that. You use and in CLOSING stargate bab Means in assyrian portal Of the Gods or gateway Of, the angels stargate hypothetical device consisting of traversible portal typical a wormhole that can send one to another location like. Years away so that's pretty much ALL that i got as Far As, trump's yeah here's the Visuals for. Trump's thing so.
Speaker 2: As far as as far As The. Larry ellison he basically like he, owns oracle which, you, know uh basically tell you what you can and can't be looking at on the internet In The. United states and by, the way that That Same, larry ellison a lot of people like to Have certain, Oh no i'm getting two. People confused i'm Thinking Of. Peter teele but, EITHER way i mean basically the, same, Person right but it's it's strange to, see dude like they're. They're you you can call it initially a, golden age like on the surface it looks like things, are changing but like you know that it's going to shift into, something else like then it can be a. New age but what is that new? Age bringing, you know like just because it's defeating the old guard and defeating, you, know uh people, like that, it's like you know. They're there it doesn't necessarily mean that it's all going to. Be good that's coming in and that's that's something that, You know i'm happy that you're. Looking, into well.
Speaker 3: First three and a half years of revelation it says it. Looks okay then the last three and a half is, like yeah, yeah again could, be WRONG hope, I am but revelation if. It's true at first it. Looks good it see it could possibly deceive many of The elect That's all. I'm SAYING like, i SAID when i do the debunking the baphom at one probably won't be as long, as this but it will touch a little bit more in depth of some SIMILAR things i would have touched. On today but this is good enough to.
Speaker 2: Close On, brandon krohl let the cult members know where they can, find.
Speaker 3: You sir for Sure, Sure spotify rumble and YouTube the Men of. Daily podcast if you can put me support Me on patreon would be greatly APPRECIATED because i can use all THE funding i can Get if i'm forced to move at the end of. The month and, Uh, chrology kroll l, L ology laura underscore. One One but i'm for sure you guys can put all that in the show notes and, uh yeah thanks for having.
Speaker 2: Me, on guys you're. The man we love having, you, on brother and, uh yeah we. APPRECIATE it i mean we we love these deep dives and there will be. Many more but with that, being said this was another beautiful episode Of the Cults. Of conspiracy and my Name, Is Jonathan i'm jago and there's one, very important extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as. Humanly, possible.
Speaker 5: Hey, Cult members jacob here just want to ask who wants?
Speaker 4: Better sex the best way to get started is to Go to Adam and eve dot com right now is offering fifty percent off just about.
Speaker 5: Any item but that's.
Speaker 4: Not all when you get, one item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six. Free movies they offered a screen shipping as your privacy is. A priority plus free shipping on your. Entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what. You buy all we packaged and sent discreetly. For free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into. Your bedroom just Go to Adam and eve dot com and select any. One item it could be an adventurous new toy or anything.
Speaker 5: You desire just.
Speaker 4: Enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost, any item plus ten, free gifts three, bonus items six, free movies and. Free shipping use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and eve dot. Com now this is an exclusive offer specific to, this podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the, free goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code call which