Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday, It's TLC Tuesday. It's a brand new, shiny new season of ninety Day. Kay yeah, Kimberly, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm so excited. I don't hate any of these people yet, you don't give me a few episodes.
Speaker 1: Don't hate anybody yet? Okay, good, it's hardly Still do you have an owl behind you on that shelf?
Speaker 2: I do, okay, because we had a Craig Melvin episode of Dateline, and I don't have a Craig Melvin prayer candle, so, and I was gonna put a Lester Holt prayer candle in, but I thought, I can't just replace one black man for another black man. That's terrible. That's terrible. Yes, but all the other hosts, it's I don't know. So I put an owl there because I love my owls, my murderous, murderous owls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you about this. First of all, owls are not murderous, so don't let I didn't let that slip. But second of all, Craig melboyne. Okay. So this past Friday, Dateline did a recap of Alec Murdoch and so When I saw that, I was like, damn it, already know every single thing there is to know about this. I'm not going to watch this dateline. I assume you guys are going to cover another dateline for your Wednesday episode.
Speaker 2: That is false, Mary Payne. We covered the episode. We always will cover Murdoch, I don't care how many times we've done it. And there was new information and new interviews at the end.
Speaker 1: So I should have watched for the end.
Speaker 2: You should have watched to the end. Dateline is fast. They can have a verdict come out on Friday afternoon. They have a brand new episode Friday night.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, so though it takes me a week to make one podcast episode, they can do a full TV episode in five hours.
Speaker 1: Question though, how far into the dayline episode do I have to watch before I get the new information? Because I started to watch it and turned it off.
Speaker 2: Well, it's totally re edited and there is new stuff in there, because they don't even just redo the whole episode. And I know because I was working off my old notes because I thought I could just copy and paste my old notes. Yes, no, they take stuff out, they add stuff in. It's w WNG. I know, so I would say the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, all right, I'm going to do that now. I want everybody to today's Tuesday, but you could go back one day, turn back time in the words of share and go and listen to Keisha and I uh talking about Neighbors, which is an HBO Max six part series, and we did episodes three and four yesterday. It's very funny. We're waiting for Lalu to come back. Everybody knows that, but they're also Yesterday was released on the Free Feed. I interviewed with Ross Matthews, who's going to be doing this single life tell All that Kimberly and I will be covering. You'll get that episode Friday. I loved talking to Ross. He's so fun, so nuic, but he's so light.
Speaker 2: Although when he said there were two Geno's at that tell All, I was terrified. I was like, please tell me, you mean that metaphorically and not there's been some sort of science experiment where someone has cloned Gino because that would be too much, and then we can have a Fedora Gino and a backwards faceful hat Gino.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he said that he really flipped a switch when Jasmine came out.
Speaker 2: I know he read he's like a rabid dog.
Speaker 1: But it's scary dark side. In the words of what we say on The Valley dark Side, Danny, this is yeah, this is dark side Gino. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Normally it's just creepy Gino. It's not like there's good Gino like right to play off of. It's not. It's still creepy bread squeezing Gino or evil trying to get a woman deported Gino. They're both bad, it's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're both bad. And I we have seen lots of reports that the girl, that thirty year old girl that he's going out with, is just like a super fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's a why else why else would she be with.
Speaker 1: Gino daddy issues? Like, I don't know, I know.
Speaker 2: Liz, Liz is phoning in. I was loved your interview with Ross Matthews. I thought he was so cute with Anna, And I'm so excited because I'm gonna watch the tell All tonight and I'm just so excited.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, So we're recording this on Monday, so the tell All will be tonight. Everybody watch it. And yeah, I'm just hoping my reposting of my interview with Ross will you will bump up my Instagram a little bit.
Speaker 2: Also, he's actually going to watch Platfil because he sounded very interested. I know, I know he's hitching it well, and he sounded legitimately like he was going to watch it.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna I'm good. I had to d M him today, so I'm gonna give him a minute because like he doesn't actually like know, we were not actually friends, but we're friends in my mind. So I'm going to give him a few days before I bug him about Platifil. Maybe I'll wait till the reunion stuff is over the tell all and then bug him about Platfil. I want to announce, and I've said this, but I want you guys to know we are doing a big Bunkie and backdoor friends as Amy Archer's Little Miss Recap podcast big meetup. So Amy will have her co host there. I will have my co host there, Kimberly Keisha. It will be October tenth, TVD on the venue, TVD on the hotel room block, but we are working on it. I want to get a room block, so people can maybe get a little break on the hotel pricing in New York. And then also like people can like minded people can be in a hotel together.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Yeah, totally yeah, And I might want to stay and do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you want to ride the train back here with me? Yeah? Yeah, come to DC, stay in my guest room. Yes, you can snuckle with the dogs. Yes, that's all she really wants to hear. Guys, it's all she wants to hear. We had a locksmith come today because you have a busted lock on one of our doors. And you know, I go outside and I'm talking because the dogs are like cooja, like scratching the glass trying to get in him, and he goes, I have dogs, Like, I'm not worried. I go, okay, I go. They're very sweet. They're just like excited. And he stopped and he just like stood there and let them completely like jump. They could only jump to his knees, you know, yeah, but they were just jumping all over him. He was like, Okay, did you get it out of your system? I'm gonna be here a while so to me get used to me. My son John is home from college. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: That is very exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's it. I think that's all I've got. We got to get into this episode because you guys, two hour episodes are it's a lot, a lot of it's a lot, it's a.
Speaker 2: Lot, it's a lot. My fingers were getting tired.
Speaker 1: I was tired. I watched it twice because I watched it. I watched it live because guys, we are doing live interactive watching it via Facebook. Right, everybody's on Facebook at the same time commenting, and I did get a lot more engagement this week, So thank you to everybody.
Speaker 2: That's exciting. I know, I know, I got to figure out how to join. I don't know if I can do it because I'm on the West coast, but I know TLC does seem to air things like at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: For me, they do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have already seen the screener, then you could sort of follow along with what people are talking about. You know, I did tag you last night, but I was like, I didn't give her any warning, So I should because you're probably out doing something or in your house doing something more like it. Yeah. Yeah, if you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight. You're not alone. Enter Weight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and Hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the wgov pill and the wagobe pen. With wgov at Hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and exercise, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off. Plus, mogov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the license provider who will determine what treatment is right for you, and if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door. No insurance is necessary and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by Hers goes beyond medication by all, offering access to twenty four seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content. Oh we all need that and more. Even better, with a range of affordable g LP one options, Hers is making it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life, your specific life. Guys, So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O R H E r s dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink Shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. Will go v is the registered trademark of Novo nordesica as. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, will gov clinical study information and restrictions, visit for hers dot com. Y'all know what app I look at every single day? Reddit. I used to think Reddit was just for finding information out about our ninety day cast members, but now I'm on there for everything. I'll check reviews before I buy a new hair dryer, or if i need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly I'm deep in a thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes, I am probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread. But I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level. Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress, Okay, you know. I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Plath family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying. I like to swap theories. I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences, and you know, I'm one of those people. I'm on there, and if you want an honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My favorite subreddits are our slash Welcome to Platform, our slash Bravo, and of course our slash Sneaky Sasquatch. But I also love our slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, these subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything, whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock on Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance on our dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today. Okay, everybody, let's talk about it. Ninety Day Fiance, Season twelve, Episode two, Trusting the Process. Now, last week was in My Getting Married era, and this week is Trusting the Process. So far, I don't see it for the title.
Speaker 2: No, they're boring. Yeah, they're fun. Not fun. No, there's a theme except for like relationships, right, therapy. They do sound like therapy phrases.
Speaker 1: Am I getting married era does not sound No.
Speaker 2: It's not that. Trusting the Process one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to see. We'll have to wait till we get to the next episode and then try to figure it out because we love uh my third couple right, No, we haven't met them yet. Next week, Mamas and Paula, Yeah, next week. Okay, we saw them in the previous All right, Well, let's start with our favorite Paducah, Kentucky realtor slash big Man on Campus. Shay Shaye Shae is cleaning. Well, he's dusting, and he's telling his two dogs, Mommy Bell is coming, Mammy Bell is coming.
Speaker 2: Mm hm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: And uh. He says, Annabelle does not like dog hair. She is such a clean freak. Every time I see her, she's cleaning and she keeps it immaculate. Gley mmm mmmm. And she has told him that she's allergic to dog hair, but he goes, she's not, she just don't like dogs. Yeah, we've got two dog haters on this episode, allegedly, and I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that it will be like an Ashley and Manuel and Rico Suave because Rico mother e Fink Suave has had been with her through thick and thin, so she was not gonna let Manuel come in and kick Rico off the bed. And I really respected that about Ashley. So I'm hoping and Manuel grew to love Rico Suave, I think, of course, of course. So I'm hoping that that's what's going to happen here me too.
Speaker 1: So he goes only clean, and I'm thinking about is her scrubbing me and that tub to know? So he's going to say the Saint Louis Airport to get her, and lots of people in the chat when we were talking about it were like why, like there's so many airports closer to Paduca, to which I say, probably it's an international airport and that saved her from one from one having to switch planes like three times. Maybe she'll hand price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's usually less.
Speaker 1: And the cost is probably less. Yeah, so he says he fears Nicole, his ex, will tell Annabelle that he cheated on her. Now, we did get lots of information about the ex Nicole this week on social media. She does have like nine month shots Nicole.
Speaker 2: I mean I could tell she's a little she's a little rough Nicole.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so, and he says, and maybe at a party on the lake or something, I kissed a chick or had too many I mean, I don't know. We're just having fun. To me, that's not cheating. That's just having a good time.
Speaker 2: That's just lake time.
Speaker 1: That's just lake time.
Speaker 2: Lake where lake people. That's what you do with the lakes, what you do. What happens to the lake stays at the lake.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm that you bring home has one of those signs. What happens at the lake, says the lake. So he arrives at the airport. He has flowers.
Speaker 2: Good job, he put on his best flannel and jeans.
Speaker 1: He did, and he tells us, I'm not sure if Nicole is bluffing about trying to ruin my marriage or she's just trying to get my goat. Now, I looked up get my goat, because I've heard this is zillion times. Don't try to get my goat. But I was like, I wonder what that means. And what it means is people in the olden days would keep a goat with their horses because a goat would keep the horses calm. And if somebody went in and got your goat, that means your horses would go nuts.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: It makes zero sense to me.
Speaker 2: But well, because get to get my goat means to make me upset, to like get under my skin.
Speaker 1: So I'm always interested in where these stupid phrases come from.
Speaker 2: So yeah, idioms, they come from weird places.
Speaker 1: Gotta come from somewhere.
Speaker 2: This man looks ill to me. I feel like he is not well.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, he needs a full work up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need him to see a dermatologist. A dentist, yes, a heart doctor, maybe a pet like I just I feel like there's something that is not very healthy with this man, the thing inside and outside. There's just yea when I whenever I see his teeth, it's not just the color, it's like his color compared with the teeth color. There's just I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: It's not great. It's not great. I'm hoping annabell is gonna whip him into shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does seem to be that kind of type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he says, I'm not sure if Nicole is bluffing about trying to ruin my marriage. You know, I've been married two times and it hit me hard in the wallet. So either Annabelle will be my partner forever or we won't get married.
Speaker 2: What what does that mean? Does that mean you won't be able to stay together if you don't get married, it would be the long distance? Yeah, I mean, yeah, he should move to the Philippines.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you from experience of the person in my family, if he were to move to the Philippines, he would be very, very loved and appreciated, and they would name streets after him. And in the case of the person, I know they named an internet cafe after him.
Speaker 2: Stop he's like David. If David and Nannie who moved back where she was from, which I never if it's tied land and became a monk, and if they had a parade for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So she arrives, They hug, she cries, she's bawling, and he tears. He seems like he tears up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And we meet Annabelle and she is adorable and I love her. I love her, love she is laughing so hard at her own jokes, which I always love. And they have not seen each other in two years.
Speaker 2: I thought he was going there regularly, just once, just once, just once.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: And so she says, oh, I was so happy to see him. But oh my god, his body is she's doing her hands a little bit big again. So we're gonna need to go for walking and zoom but together, and she laughs and laughs.
Speaker 2: I'd like it seventy percent big for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says, his body's a little bit big again, So I do. I would like to see some full body shots of when he visits hour before to see what she means by that.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see full body shots. But okay, clothed clothed.
Speaker 1: Do you mean yes, that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Okay, because later we do see a full body shot, I know, on clothed.
Speaker 1: I know. So they arrive at this cool church last hotel, people were like very excited about this. I would not want to sleep there.
Speaker 2: I would feel like the holy ghost is gonna just they'd be like, jew get out of here. No, they would not previcted from this hotel.
Speaker 1: I just I like when people turn old churches, you know that have all this cool stained glasses. I like when they turn them into something. But not a four bedroom hotel, although the walls are probably pretty thick, because it does look like a sturdy building. I just don't want to hear them in the Airbnb next to me getting it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually hotels are like sexy vibes because people go there to have sex, or they're on vacation in they're having sex, or they're away from their kids. And you know, so this is weird that it's so religious wants to bang with like the you know pair portrait of Mary above your bit.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, But he did spring for the botanical sweet garden room with a giant tub and immediately, immediately she's like, let's get you in the tub. Let's get you, let's right away, let's get you. It's as if like a little kid comes in from outside and you're like, right up to the tub, right up, You're so dirty, right up.
Speaker 2: From the Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she says, a clean man is a sexy man. I will not touch him if he's dirty. And then we find out that she also wants to scrub him after he poops. He says, really, he says she would if I go to the bathroom, then she wants to scrub me. And she goes, yeah, because where I live, you know, we clean with water, and the toilet paper is just not good enough. We've heard the slot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs a bidet in the house.
Speaker 1: He's gonna need that. And she cuts his toenails and that's important to her.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of discussion about how she cleans him, the things that she cleaned, and the carrea, the area ya uh huh she cleans, and he does say that sometimes she gets too fast and too aggressive and slices him up with her fingernails.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, he has paper cuts on his pean.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm wondering now that she lives with him, like is he ever gonna shower alone again? Like it is now going to be like, Hey, I'm coming in for work on a chair. She's like, no, you're not, I'm coming in.
Speaker 2: I feel like she feeds him too, like the airplane is coming in.
Speaker 1: Here's the train. Oh, she's getting him on like a lettuce and cucumber diet immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If he probably just quit drinking, it would help help the total, It would help out all his bloat and everything he's got going on. Absolutely, there was. It's a discussion about what's happening with his skin. I don't know. He obviously has some sort of dermatological condition. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he has that pigment issue where like certain areas have more pigment than others. Yes, I can't remember. It's called Michael jacks Michael Jackson. Uh is it been like a jack Yes, I think that is it. Did Michael Jackson have that or was he bleaching his skin?
Speaker 1: Well, he said he had that, and he said that since he had that, he had to bleach everything out to be wh That's what he said. That's how he met Debbie the wife, right, because she worked at the dermatologists office.
Speaker 2: Yes, totally.
Speaker 1: The stories that woman has, God bless. When's her nda done? All right? So they get out of the shower. He pops the champagne. The cork almost literally takes her eye out. It goes right by her face. And I said, sir, you can put a shirt on. She's clothed, you can, you can have a shirt on.
Speaker 2: No, he's like a cult, just way too comfortable on camera naked.
Speaker 1: We get a little bound wow wow. Kind of a music. Yeah, yeah, sexy music. And they get all under the covers and whatnot and the talking head together. He says, when it comes to sex, she just tells me what to do. She just tells me what she wants. And she goes, that's right. She says, I'm fifty four, but my sex drive is like a twenty five year old woman. Haven't had sex in two years. Time to get dirty.
Speaker 2: So he's like, okay, wow wow, So good for her. She's a take charge gal, and I love it.
Speaker 1: I like that she's a take charge gal. She's gonna get him clean, she's gonna get him all cleaned up. She's gonna get him away from the lake people all of it.
Speaker 2: As long as he doesn't start listening to Ben's rights podcasts like javon this could this could be great.
Speaker 1: So they giggle and they kiss and we have to hear kissing noises and him saying yum yum m looking at it, looking yam yum yum. And that's it. That's it with them. I could have gotten in a lot more detail about the scrubbing, and I just decided.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Everyone everyone saw it. I don't need to describe it.
Speaker 2: That whole scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you didn't see it, you're really missing out. No, don't do that to yourself. Let's discuss Katie and Josh.
Speaker 2: These they are just the most fascinating. There's just so much going on here. She's fascinating, fascinating issues. So they at their they have a new hero shot together where she is like eating his face, pulling his hair, like just devouring it with her mouth, and he pulls away so uncomfortable, and they smile at the camera.
Speaker 1: I couldn't doubt that girl. I I could not believe their hero shot is her just aggressively in the back.
Speaker 2: Of his head, tongue graping his mouth like there's it's so aggressive and she's literally pulling his hair and he just pulls away and he looks all tousled ycause he's been molested, and they just like, hey man. He looks at the care like help me, helly, hi, blink if you're okay, Josh. So they in the car from the airport. She has him try to sing the national anthem with her, but he has no clue what the words are, which is funny. And it already feels so awkward with them, like there are lots of awkward pauses, like do.
Speaker 1: They like each other?
Speaker 2: So then he says to us, he's glad they're going to to a hotel because he was worried they'd be sleeping in the car or worse. So he knows her well, yeah, but what's good about that is she laid the groundwork to have it be like the bare minimum that he's expecting or hoping for, not to sleep in the car. So the fact that she got her act together and at least got a hotel is really good. Set the bar low. You're always then people are always impressed with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, I don't know if in this case that's going to work.
Speaker 2: But all not in the long term. Might it might work? Right now? Okay? So in the car, she starts gnawing on some Cheetos with her mouth open, just a super aggressive eater. And he says those cheetos do not smell lovely, and she says, you smell bad. Your mouth smells bad?
Speaker 1: What is she gino? Would this comeback like you're you do?
Speaker 2: Also, this is Greta and Matthew all over again. Never forget how he told her she had horrible bio when he breaks her up. So he says she's the bluntest person ever, as if we couldn't tell. And he says, I have the mental image of a Tasmanian devil in the flesh. So she says, as she's driving, I'm having these wild thoughts popping into my head, like we should be naked driving, but that's illegal. And he's like, is that a law? You can't drive naked? And she's like, public nudity, you can't do it here.
Speaker 1: He said it is illegal in the state, is what he said, in the state.
Speaker 2: Everywhere here, So he says, there's no badness in Katie. She's a menace only in the most comically ridiculous sense you even like her.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she's a menace in a comical sense. I think she's a menace.
Speaker 2: I think what would have been comical at the beginning will quickly fade away and it will become.
Speaker 1: Horrible, annoying, annoying.
Speaker 2: And frustrating, and yeah, there's gonna be so many problem And then she rubs his beard and he calls her a menace, which he called her that in his talking head, so now he's calling her. He says, lovely, a lot craziness, menace, And he says her hand is sweaty, and she says, I put on a lot of hand sanitizer.
Speaker 1: Sweaty and with Cheeto dust on it, ugh.
Speaker 2: Just like becomes a paste and right, So they go to the hotel and he thinks it's lovely. We need a lovely count He says it multiple times every week. And he likes her USA decorations. They hug. He says she can go from being blunt and brutal to sweet and sentimental, like decorating the hotel room. It really meant a lot to him and it makes him melt when she does things like that. That's nice. So she again setting the bar really low, because if you're rude most of the time, when you're actually a nice person, it makes you get some So she says she was stressed about them having said and he says why and she says, well, we've struggled with that and it makes me feel not wanted and if we didn't have sex, I was worried it would set our trip off, you know, it would set the mood off wrong at the beginning. And he says, well, we have to get rid of the stress and that's never going to happen, and wait until we're settled down and focus on us. And I was like, is he saying wait until they settle down to have sex? Is he trying to push off having sex? And he's like, that can't have sex if he's not emotionally into good place. He's a geno and she's a have sex with me or I feel terrible like a jasmine. So this is bad. So she says, I need to feel like you want me, and he says, well, maybe we should make commitments about certain things, and like maybe you could promise not to kiss other people, and he says, I know she does it because of insecurity, but she also likes play with fire and she gets an impulsive rush from doing it, which she did say. She's very impulsive. She has no impulse control. And he says, I know her heart is in the right place and she doesn't want to hurt me, so I'm trying to be patient. And I haven't given her an ultimatum like if she kisses someone else, I'm out, but it might be coming to that. So she says, I need to feel wanted, and he says, I know sex is important to us being loving, and she says, well, I don't feel loving if we're not having sex, and he says, well, I don't feel loving if you're making out with other guys.
Speaker 1: Great point, Josh.
Speaker 2: And she says, at least they want to have sex with me. It's such a tense talking head for their like very first day here, it's rough.
Speaker 1: So does I mean does she want to have sex every day? Is that her thing? Like if we don't have sex every day, then I Am going down to try to make out with somebody at seven to eleven, like right? That?
Speaker 2: No, literally, And I think that's such a self esteem issue. I don't know why her self esteem is that low that she needs to feel like someone always wants to have sex with her or she has no value as a person.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 2: That's really sad.
Speaker 1: People on the Facebook when we were commenting on the show as it was going, people like, she's the worst person ever be on the show, and people were like really dogging her on her and.
Speaker 2: That's really bad for her.
Speaker 1: I said, I really am hoping we're going to get some sort of backstory that's going to make her more redeemable to us, because there has to be something behind this behavior, you know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. So she the next morning, he's making her coffee. His pajama shirt is tony level stretched out and I hate when men wear like v NEX T shirts. I can't I hate it, and their chest hair is showing. I don't like such a turn.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like an undershirt or just like a T shirt?
Speaker 2: To wear a T shirt out like a flowy T shirt you especially if there's a lot of chest hair coming out. Oh, I don't like, You're not like that. She looks like a totally different person in the morning without makeup and the red lips, like she does a spletely different person. So they woke up early that morning and we're in the mood and they did it, and she is so happy that she got laid and she wants She's like, I felt like you wanted me, and I need you to tell me that you want me, like all the time. And he says, yeah, I know that that's on me to do. That's a lot of pressure to constantly tell you how much I want to have sex with you, Like, I mean a lot.
Speaker 1: You have to live your everyday life. You can't just constantly be like, hey, I'm going to work, but I will be thinking about having sex with you totally. We're eating dinner, but just guess what, in the back of my mind, I am thinking it.
Speaker 2: Like that's a lotactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he says, I have felt more in the mood because I've been so stress lately about the immigration issues over the past year. And when I'm stressed, sex is something else on my to do list. It's not something I want to do, it's something I have to do, and I'm not in the mood. And so, but now he feels less stressed because he's there and the he got into America and it's settled, so okay. So and then they kiss. They do this like kiss, licky face thing that I could have done without. And so then she shows him the neighborhood. Someone has a goat in their yard and he says, that's so Portland urban goat farming. And later she has a surprise welcome party for him that she is telling him about ahead of time, and she's invited the Running Club, including many of the guys she made out with. She says, I have made out with ninety percent of the single guys in the run Club, and boy, if you were in that ten percent, that has to make you feel like shit. The girls too, by the way, and the girls, yeah, she also makes out with the girls soever. She says, I know I've done some things that I haven't been proud of when I'm drunk, and apparently drinking not stopping drinking is not an option, which is something I need to address later. And I want to be transparent with you. And he says, yeah, I'm not a jealous person, but it's about respect, like good point to make out with other people. And she says the compulsion part of OCD is doing something to neutralize the obsession, but then that thing becomes makes everything worse, and then it becomes this vicious cycle. So she's having these negative thoughts and she has decided that making out is the best tool to neutralize the OBSESSI and no, I think instead of like a fidget spinner, No.
Speaker 1: I think making out is the obsession that she has to neutralize it by kissing. Like in her mind, she's like, I want to make out, I want to make out. I want to make out and want to do it, and then she does it, and then that neutralizes her wanting to do it. But yeah, now she's in a shame spiral, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So she says, I know Josh forgives me when I do it, but I wonder is this the last time? Like he's going to forgive me? Like could I do it every week? I mean, I'm not saying I want to do it every week, but like if I did do it every week, would he keep forgiving me? And maybe this every time is like the last time he's going to forgive me for that. Yeah, so I needed to stop. So she says, I know I've been unhinged when I'm drinking, and I'll try to let you know what my head's face is before I start drinking, because I am not even in the conversation of stopping drinking. That is never even an option that I have considered, and that is an issue in itself. But again we're not talking about that now. No one has brought up that she has an alcohol if you why is no one bringing that up?
Speaker 1: Do you think that was weird that she was like, Yeah, what I'm gonna do is when I start drinking, I'll let you know right away. Do I feel like making out or not?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? But what if you just didn't drink, then you wouldn't have that compulsion to make out with people.
Speaker 2: It's not even been touched upon yet, like by either of them, that huh. And it's all her culture. The friend group, it all seems to revolve around drinking too, so she would need to reset her life and like get a new group of friends too.
Speaker 1: They all seem slightly afraid of her that they may be accosted at any moment by uh huh, you know.
Speaker 2: By her tongue literally by her tongue, that she's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get drunk and be like you're turned get in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he says Katie needs to stable, settle down, and have stability or this won't work. She needs to curb the bullshit, and so they go to the bar for the party, which is an issue right off the bat because there are other places you could throw a party, but she is throwing it at a bar. But everyone's welcoming, Josh hugging him. It's all hipsters. I forget, just all Portland hipsters, and he says he wonders are people looking at me like I'm an idiot because they've all made out with her, like it's awkward. She starts drinking right away, and he is eyeing how many drinks she's having, and every time we see her, she has a different drink in her hand. She's lot, she's lost, and he hopes she's going to rein it, in which she's not. So we meet Mark, who says I hooked up with her after I had known her for just a week. She is a lioness on the prowl, and she's made out with me, my roommate. There's American Josh, there's Danika, there's Bella, oh and Fred. Don't forget about Fred.
Speaker 1: So she's just all of every all of them, every single person, almost.
Speaker 2: Every single person. And I didn't wonder about the girls. Thing like is she by or is it she just needs to make out with someone, or is it like she's doing it for attention, which girls sometimes do in their early twenties in college at a party, which is problematic. But then I was wondering, like, if she's not by, would he could they have some sort of compromise that she only makes out with girls because he knows that she's not into them or.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you see what I'm saying? But if she would be interested in them and she is like on the by by or some sort of you know, spectrum where she likes girls too, then that would be the same loss of respect that Josh is.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying. But she's run through the girls at the run club because one of them was like, she tried to stick her tongue down my throat, and I was like, no.
Speaker 2: Right, So then they would need to introduce new people to the group for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think she just needs to stop doing it.
Speaker 2: I think bottom line needs to stop doing it. She needs to go cold turkey. But she might need to go lukewarm pigeon, as we say on a date with Dateline, which is not cold turkey. It's like easing into it and.
Speaker 1: Just make out with girls first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, warm goose and she just make out with girls first and then do it. But I really think the bottom line is she needs to stop drinking.
Speaker 1: No, I'd like to see what happens if she stops drinking. Is that compulsion still there?
Speaker 2: But she do it for a month. And if she can't do it for a month, and she can't even comprehend and doing it for a month, that's a that's a problem that if you that means you have a problem. So I think, and I'm not an expert, but.
Speaker 1: I would I would say, if you can go a.
Speaker 2: Week, yeah, and if you if you can't even comprehend making it a week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Katie's playing darts, which is very dangerous because she's already super drunk and her arm is just flailing wildly and I was like, that's how someone loses an eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she tells her girlfriends how should they add sex? And they had a really good conversation about respect and things like that. And while Josh is chatting with the guys who say, wow, she's like a loose cannon. How do you deal with that, and Josh goes, what do you mean by that? And he goes, well, she's loose, which is like, so are you calling your sluttie or a loose cannon?
Speaker 1: She's fucked everybody standing in this circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she you know how everybody everything's a party with her and like she just goes off the rails and you know, and Josh is like yeah, and he says, I feel like everyone knows something that they're not telling me. Yeah, and it feels super awkward. And he says, but we can't exclude the people that she's made out with, or we would have a friendship of just the two of us. There were no one left, So Mark.
Speaker 1: It did feel like everybody here is talking about what an idiot I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's how he feels, like they're all side eye and going, oh, poor Josh. He has no idea, and like, I want to tell them that I know what she's done, but then they'll be like, well why are you here? If you know what she's done, they'll have no respect for me because I've taken it right. So Mark asked, Josh, how do you deal with these wild and crazy stunts that she's always pulling, and Josh says, you mean, like, why am I here with that? And Mark's like, yeah, I mean, like, oh no, I just mean you've come so far and like uprooted your life and that's really big. And Josh says, yeah, well, I feel like this relationship is serious and it has to be serious for me to move here, and Mark says, yeah, but she comes with this level of craziness. I mean, you deal with it better than I ever could back when I banged her. And you know, Mark is a saboteur, I think, and maybe he loves her. I think he is jealous and does want her, and Josh is just smiling really tensely, and then American Josh says this, Josh seems so nice and he really loves her, and he's all in, and I'm really worried that Katie will make huge mistakes and fuck everything up. She is wild. She'll push everyone to like do karaoke, which was a weird example because that's not a wild crazy She'll be like, let's do karaoke. I think it's like out with everyone.
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's three in the morning, I don't want the party to stop. Kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, totally. So Josh goes to talk to her. She's basically licking the inside of this can to get every single drop out. She's like this, did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yes, because she's like she knew it was her last drink and she's like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, last drop. So she asked like, what were you talking about with those guys and he says, well, they were just checking in on how I was doing. And she's like why, I mean, or like, how did it go? She's so drunk, and he says it went great, it was fine, and she says, it doesn't bug you that, like we've banged before. And I banged both Josh and Mark one time, well not one time, like three times. And I didn't know she had banged everybody. I thought she had just made out with most of them same, but she had banged several of them. And Josh goes right and she's like, you're not insecure, and he's like, no, it's fine. I mean you love me, right, so that's all I need. That's fine. And Katie's like, yeah, sometimes I feel like I think about the chemistry I used to have, like with those guys over there, and I a thought would cross my mind, and he goes sorry, and she goes, but I think that it just didn't work out, like with them, so that's and he goes right, and he says, sometimes Katie says things with the hopes that they might come true, and I hope that that's not what this is. Like she wants to be with one of them, and she's verbializing it, and I don't always want to be second guessing this relationship. She needs to prove she's committed to me or this could have all been a huge waste of my time, my emotions, everything. And then she grabs him and she makes out with him, and they keep cutting to American Josh and Mark giving side eye because like one of them or both still like her. I don't think American Josh does, but I do think Mark does.
Speaker 4: Is Mark the woe that's sort of the crazy hair, No, that's American Josh Okay Mark, Josh Marks the one with the like fauxhawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was literally like Ed Grimley Martin George's character that pointed swoopy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah. They're just fascinating. They are made for TV. I am just so into analyzing them. I feel bad for both of them. I don't hate her, I just feel really bad for her.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. Another thing I said, you know, was I I do want to know what therapies or medication she's tried. Everybody's like, does she not have like a sister, a brother, a mom, a dad and uncle and anybody. I was like, yeah, I'm gonna be in to meet somebody in her family, gonna be interested to find out further therapies and medications she possibly has tried. What is the backstory here?
Speaker 2: Right? Because it's affecting her life. It's affecting her relationship all of this, and there are treatments out there and.
Speaker 1: And friendships I would imagine because these girls are like we're just trying to go out on a Tuesday and get.
Speaker 2: Shoving her tongue in my fad.
Speaker 1: To kiss me, Like stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. She needs some support system that will be tough on her. Yeah, and like she needs like you know, you can hire like an ADHD coach who walks you through like all of these tasks and things like that, but also medications. I want to know what she's done me too, because it is affecting her life severely totally.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to Debbie and Meto. We're meeting Debbie and Meadow.
Speaker 2: I got, why are all the Debbies on this show just bat shit crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't think she's bat shit No, she's.
Speaker 2: Actually the most normal of the three debbies we've had.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got Mother Debbie and Miss Debbie and now we've got New Orleans Debbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she actually seems to be the most sane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I will say that from what we saw in previews, I thought she looked odd, But seeing her talking in real life and stuff, I do not find her odd, and I do not find her to look so much older than him. For everyone, she looked really good.
Speaker 2: Her teeth again.
Speaker 1: She's got one missing in the back, I saw it, But.
Speaker 2: They're also just super dark and yellow, and I think they could be that could be a dress.
Speaker 1: Do you know that last time I went to the dentist, just form my chuck up, I asked if I should invest in like whitening, and you know at that like professionally at the dentist, and literally my dentist who would stand to make money off of me? Goes? Have you tried across white strips? They really work.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: Also, I did professional whitening once, and it was the most painful experience of my entire life.
Speaker 1: Everybody says it's if your teeth are just slightly sensitive, it's gonna be painful.
Speaker 2: It was like nerves shooting through my literally my whole body. I felt me down to my toes all night. I was crying. I was so much pain. And I even like looked it up on Reddit and people were like, I've given birth to three kids. This is worse, Like, how do I make it stop? It was if your teeth are sensitive like that, which I guess might are.
Speaker 1: Also, people can stop asking me if I know what kind of baby Emily had, because I don't know. They're obviously saving it for people or something, but I don't know. Oh okay, I wrote and said, tell me about the baby. No answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well she's busy.
Speaker 4: She's busy, so Debbie, we mean, so Debbie goes to work at her insurance agent's job with her dog.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: That was the name of the dog. On a thousand Pounds.
Speaker 1: Sisters, somebody wrote somebody wrote that, but thousand pounds Sisters it was probably like l I l y a little bit. This is Yeah, it was a little bit.
Speaker 2: And she where is she New Orleans?
Speaker 1: New Orleans?
Speaker 2: I thought it looked like New Orleans when they were at that cafe.
Speaker 1: They were at Cafe Dumont. You can't get me.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: You'd get more New Orleans than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I was watching, going that is that cafe? Do mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I said, she must have a pretty decent job because she has an office that could take her dog to work. So yeah, we see you're chatting on her office zone like blah blah. We see her going to the copy or you know, boring, and she says, you know, my job is pretty mundane, but my personal life is more exciting. Six years ago, I went to Egypt with my daughter and I met the love of my life, Meado. Six years six years. He's an Egyptian movie star. He has hundreds of thousands of followers on social media. I did look. He has six hundred and sixty seven thousand on Meadow Fayed Official now. On his profile on Instagram, it says he's a Japanese and English.
Speaker 4: Tour guide what so I guess he speaks Japanese. Also, Wow, that's impressive.
Speaker 1: And then it says a co founder of this and you click on it and it's got like seven followers in one post, and it's like, you know, Pyramids tours or whatever. But he also acts, but he also is an actor, and it's actually legit, like if you'll come up, he has actual movie credits okay, yeah, like articles where he was interviewed about a certain movie and stuff like that. I don't think he's like, he's not like Brad Pitt, but I mean he might know.
Speaker 2: But there's something shady going on. Oh yeah, it's part that you'll talk about. And so I'm surprised. I was very curious about his IMDb page, like what's going on if he actually.
Speaker 1: He has but he doesn't. That's not how he makes a living. He makes a living I believe as being a Japanese English to ride. Yeah yeah, I mean if he speaks Japanese and.
Speaker 2: Sounds hard working.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes. So they say, so what movies has he been in and what how is his acting? And she goes, well, he's not shown me his work. I haven't seen any of his reels. He says, I won't understand it, so what's the point. But he's got hundreds of thousands of followers.
Speaker 2: No, see, that's really weird.
Speaker 1: No, I could watch it with subtitles. Tell me the titles. Also, she can be.
Speaker 2: A real so I can just see what what's happened. I just wanted she could google it. Okay, her daughter could figure out how to google it.
Speaker 1: Right, she's only fifty five.
Speaker 2: She could figure I know she's yeah, so this is very weird.
Speaker 1: So she tells us how they met. She and her daughter were in Egypt. He was their tour guide and coming down from the tomb of the blah blah blah, he kissed her. Now, so I'm wondering if, like last time we were in Paris, we had the same tour guide. A couple of times we've done that, where we've done like when we went with the kids, we had a tour of the Louver and then we also had a tour of Versailles, it was the same person. So I'm wondering if like they booked something where they had like three different tours and he was their guide every time, because surely not in like four hours time. The daughter was like he's flirting with you, and then he kissed.
Speaker 2: Her, and also did she want to be kissed? And also that seems super inappropriate?
Speaker 1: Uh huh it does. It does.
Speaker 2: Also I would leave a one star review if that my turur guide kiss me out of nowhere? Not into that? Also, can I join a Gilbert family vacation and just go with you? Guys? I promise I'll give you family time. I just want to go like on the tours that you have hired a chur ride for.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't want family time, so it's fine. Okay. So she says, you know, I mean, my gosh, you know, not only is he a movie star and a tour guide, he's younger than me. He's so charming. So she is maybe on our lunch break or something, and she's walking with a little bit and she's saying, let's call Poppy. Let's call Poppy. Don't get your dog involved, to call him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nicole, God, don't let me get attached.
Speaker 1: Ah. So they talk on the phone and she's like, are you starting to pack? He goes, yeah, I'm gonna pack tuna fish. She was like, we have tuna fish here. He makes some corny jokes about like, look, here's the Pyramids. I haven't been done mine yet. I'm a pharaoh and we have Arabic tuna fish here. Like he's making like a lot of kind of dad jokes that maybe he's used to making on his tours. But they've been together six years, so it seems like they would have I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like being on If anyone can relate to this, the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland or World, it's those jokes which are kind of funny if you're in the mood and you're at Disneyland and you're like in the vibe, they're kind of enjoyable. But it's been six years and you can't get off the boat.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, right, Yeah, there's is like corny dad jokes right that he obviously tells over and over.
Speaker 2: So he says he's cute.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: I really don't like that hair, the curly, longer hair. When they show him in pictures with shaved head, yeah, I was like, wow, huge, that's cute.
Speaker 1: I found him. Yeah, I think he's very good looking. And he asked her, have you been printing my headshots for me? I was like, go to Kinko's go to. That's what you're doing. Why does she have to print of a home and use all her ink So.
Speaker 2: He should have a manager that's handling them right right right, I guess he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Ye has six hundred and sixty seven thousand followers, Like.
Speaker 2: Are they all bought? That's what I was wondering, Like they bought me too.
Speaker 1: I did say, I did see somebody post something recently about Instagram is calling through the botsk and this person, whoever it was, was like, I did notice that so and so had three hundred thousand followers, and I looked today and they had two hundred and eighty thousand. So I wonder if twenty thousand of them were bots? Yeah, or just twenty thousand people hated that person that day?
Speaker 2: So should we be doing that? Because both of us really want to build up our Instagram followers. So I don't know if you purchasing them.
Speaker 1: No, we should not be purchasing them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want every person to be there because they want to be there.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I don't care if they know who I am, or if someone that it's in their life borrowed their phone for a sec subscribed and then handed it back to them and they don't even know they've subscribed.
Speaker 1: I don't care, I say all the time, follow me, you can mute me. I don't care. Yeah, I might, it's probably going to totally offinge you. So in the Talking Head, Debbie says Mito's expectation in America is he wants to be an actor, like a big actor. And what if he gets gets here and he's not happy? And I don't know if she means in the United States or in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Right right, No, I think it's New Orleans.
Speaker 1: So now she's at home printing photos. I'm like, god, bless, I mean, cheaper for you to go and do this at FedEx Kinko's instead of absolutely buying those packets for sixty.
Speaker 2: Bucks of ink No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: So she's with their daughter, Devin, and she is saying to Devn, I mean he's just a photogenic I mean, my god, he knows how to find the light. Look at this, and Devin goes, So you think this acting thing is going to go somewhere with him. Like all these photos they look amateur like, just like Instagram model or something like. They don't scream professional actor headshots.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't know what it's like. The vibe is like in Egypt.
Speaker 1: Right right. But by the way, if you go to IMDb 'or look him up or whatever, he does have some professional ones with like a playing background, and you know the Yeah. So, Debbie says, I'm trying to be supportive, but you know he's already asked if I will move to Hollywood or New York, and Devin goes, what, yes, if you would move? You know, his first priority should be the relationship. And Debbie goes, look at these pictures. He loves the camera, and the camera loves him.
Speaker 2: All right, Debbie, it is hard to find the light. I have struggled with that whenever I've been in scenes that my boss will put me in, Oh, because I begged.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know where those aren't mind them on the internet.
Speaker 2: Get my boss's movies that I'm in. Oh, yeah, they're all you can watch any of them.
Speaker 1: Not the movies. I want to see your scenes.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, they're in there, most of them. Or are they on the DVD if they're deleted scenes? So I should put a reel together.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I'm saying. I want to see just you. I don't want to watch the whole movie. I've already seen it.
Speaker 2: How far is Louisiana to New York? Like, is there a train? No, it's too far you know to fly? Is there a place that I know it's still uprooting her life, but like a place that would be close enough to New York. I could see him getting some guest spots on Law and Order. They unfortunately always put people of color as like terrorists if they're like for sure, you know, because I watch a lot of Law and Horder type shows and it's very bad and so your brown skin terrorist, right, But I could see him doing that.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, let's think about they're in New Orleans, which is a major, major Southern hub, and they do film a lot of movies.
Speaker 2: There, so he needs to get.
Speaker 1: Online and find out, like what's filming here?
Speaker 2: N cis New Orleans, cis New Orleans. There might be CSI I mean New Orleans. There like a nine on New Orleans something there.
Speaker 1: Shot in New Orleans, so which is not how you say it new or it was just fanatically sounding. Get out show's shot in New Orleans. Interview with the Vampire Oh TV show, Your honor TV show American horror story Coven was was shot in New Orleans. There's an n cis New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I thought, so thank you, okay.
Speaker 1: And then there's just other things that are like Daisy Joan and the Jones and the Six like things that were filmed there. So you know, I mean, New Orleans is not like living in Jackson, Mississippi, like you know, totally New Orleans is big and absolutely so we're just trying to help you out.
Speaker 2: Meto. Okay. Also, Meto, there's tons of huge tourism there and you have a background in tourism, so mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And he's cute.
Speaker 2: He's cute.
Speaker 1: So Devin says, mom, let's be real here, and Debbie goes, you know, he doesn't post about me on his social media at all because the social media is just for work. And you know, I don't care that he doesn't post about me, but it's when you post about other women. Now we've seen this before on the show where that would the guys try to say, like, I can't post you because I can't have anybody think I think Usman did this, Like I can't have anybody think that I have a girlfriend. I've got to keep up this a stig too. I think it was like, I gotta stuff that, like I'm single so the girls will like me. And Devin goes, well, okay, I need to see him in person and see how he behaves towards you in person. And Mom, honestly, I don't care what you do as long as you're happy. And then Debbie starts crying, goes, yes, but I want you and your brother to be proud of me as a mother. I know you're grown up and you're on your own, but I want to make you proud. And you're talking to her. Devin goes, I don't know about this guy. I hope his intentions are pure. You know, my mom, she truly does deserve happiness and a healthy relationship. And I worry Medo is just coming here to be a star.
Speaker 2: And I think, yeah, she's right.
Speaker 1: I think she's right.
Speaker 2: Okay now, but it did take six years for him to get to America.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if they started trying three years ago, like she met him that first time, she must have gone back the second time where they got engaged. Yeah, and then she's been trying since then.
Speaker 2: That's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she says. Mito says, a little bit can't be in the bed, and I'm not sure how that's gonna go. Another dog hater, She says, I haven't shared a bed or lived with a man for twenty years, so the dog is the least of my worries. And also justice for a little bit let little bit in the bed. A little bit doesn't A little bit is not given up her spot.
Speaker 2: Or send him to be with Rico? Mother fink suave?
Speaker 1: Did Rico motherfucker's suave?
Speaker 2: Die?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What did I did? He?
Speaker 1: I thought I saw her post about that on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm so sorry Rico. Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she goes to meet with her friends Astra and Laura, and this is where I noticed the debbie had a two situation in the back and Astra and Laura could also maybe they could get a three for one at the dentist clinic. Anyway, they talk about what the sleeping arrangements be, and she says, Devon will have to go on the couch and he'll sleep with me. Does she and Devin share a bed in that apartment? Is Devin sleeping in the bed with.
Speaker 2: Her, Like, why Devin's the daughter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why is Devon will have to go on the couch. He's going to sleep with me? And they're like, Devin is grown I know, she said, I know you kids are grown up and on your own, But does Devin live with you and sleep in the bed with you?
Speaker 2: Put her in the closet, and why mommy in the closet.
Speaker 1: Why mommy in closet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Devan in closet.
Speaker 1: And then she says, well, you know, I don't know if he knows he's going to be sleeping with me. You know, there's very tight parameters because he's Muslim.
Speaker 2: And Laura says, that's sometimes.
Speaker 1: Flexible on this, it's flexible if he's kissing her. Why he's giving her a tour?
Speaker 2: Right, it sounds like he might be flexible.
Speaker 1: Laura says, wait, you never had sex with him? And she says no, she's you did nothing. She was, no, we've kissed. And then she said is he a virgin?
Speaker 3: And she says yes, girl, girl, I would say yes, except that he is an actor and on sets with women all the time, and I think he.
Speaker 2: Or you know, I also think he might be gay.
Speaker 1: True I'm leaning more towards that, but for sure he is not a virgin in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's possible, but I highly highly doubt it, given we've seen virgins on this show, because and they still live with their parents and they don't have a super social job or life where they're interacting with people a lot. With him, he's interacting with people constantly, and he might have had to do like kissing scenes and things like that, and so I feel like he is dated, and yeah, I would be very surprised.
Speaker 1: I feel like she might be one of many. And then she applied for the show and he was like, yes, I'm gonna narrow it down to her because here's what I'm getting on television.
Speaker 2: That's why I have wondered if he's using her, Like why would he pick her. I'm sure he's given tours to Americans his own age, so maybe, but maybe they weren't into it, and maybe he tries with all the Americans' if that's his goal. I don't feel like he really loves her. I haven't gotten that vibe yet, but we'll see I have either.
Speaker 1: But sometimes we're surprised. Sometimes we're like wow.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he seems nice sometimes, so we haven't seen him enough. I can't judge.
Speaker 1: So they're like, you're gonna marry this guy you haven't seen in three years, and you're gonna sleep in the same bed with him for ninety days and not have sex.
Speaker 2: And she's seen him in three years.
Speaker 1: Another question.
Speaker 2: She can't afford to go like once a year.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because she looked like she had an office and everything. She got to take her dog to work, I know, you know. So they remind her. They're like, well, you know, things haven't always been great with him because there was that girl from social media and they asked Debbie in the talking head. They say, oh, no, what was that about? And she says, oh, I can't believe we have to talk about this bitch. It's always the girl's fault, isn't it. It is fault, not his fault. Definitely, it's some Egyptian actress. And she says they broke up over it because he was posting about her a lot and they were canodling in the pictures and he said she was just a friend and he was just doing it for acting. She goes, but I'm not dumb. I could see through that. Okay, so that's good. She's got a little radar up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she says, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not going in with blinders with him. I'm not. People write books about this and maybe it's all just a but maybe it's not, and why not take the chance. So she's at least aware that this hit go badly. So that would be like.
Speaker 2: Way better than the other two debbies. Apologies, Debbie, you are nothing like them.
Speaker 1: So the friends are like, look, we don't know this guy, we don't know what his agenda is, Like, it's weird. So I will say also her friend I skipped this part, but her friends was very funny. When she was like, what you have a slip with the guy, she goes, I'm not shocked, but that he's a virgin. I'm shocked because I'm a slut.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: So now we get to the scene where she's sitting on her bed. Did you notice all the claw clips behind her on the bed?
Speaker 2: No, but I've seen a lot of people do that and you put them on the railing of the bed.
Speaker 1: They're all over the railing of her bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clips, do you need a clip at the ready? I mean, it's like a holster. I gotta have a clip right now.
Speaker 1: I always have have this like on my wrist. Me too, you know. And then sometimes it's a rubber band. If you're listening, and if I go out sometimes and you know, you like having a nice outfit or whatever, so you don't bring it because in your mind and then you go, oh my god, how you here? I will, I will get a binder clip. Oh, I will get a regular rubber band that like rolls up your newspaper and just breaks your hair off. I don't care. Yeah, when I'm desperate, I'm desperate. But she I think, is a lady of a certain age. She's fifty five, and she was like, I have to have twenty five clips everywhere I go, just in case.
Speaker 2: So I then she's gonna start working out like will like Kim Plath with a claw clip, with a clock clip. She's doing heavy exercise with a claw clip. That's just dangling.
Speaker 1: I will say, because sometimes people write me and ask I, yes, I did notice her Louis Vauton bag, and I did look it up and it does appear to be authentic.
Speaker 2: Wait, debbies, Debbie's okay, then why is she not gone to Egypt for three years.
Speaker 1: I looked at I look because first I looked at it and I go, I've never seen them have that brown leather, because normally it's always the same leather. But I looked it up, and I looked up the pattern and the feet, because these are things that you can tell by the way the pattern does. The pattern has to be up on one side and upside down on the other side because they use one piece. And so I looked and it did seem to be authentic. So before anybody asked, me, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, then why does she have a one bedroom apartment?
Speaker 1: And is that correct? Or is Devn literally living there right now? Because she's got a least starting next one. I didn't mishear it because I watched it twice and both times I was like, that's weird. Yeah, Devn's on the couch. Okay, all right, if anybody knows, let us know. So now we go to where she's sitting on her bed. She's got her computer out and stuff and looks like she's working, and she says she's been trying to get in touch with Mito for a couple of days. He's not answering, and she's just like kind of hitting repeat, calling him his flight is tomorrow. She said, his flight is like twenty something hours away. His father is not well and they aren't sure of the diagnosis, and his father is going through a series of tests, and she knows he's stressed about that. Lots of questions. Has she met the father, has she seen the father? How does she know this is true?
Speaker 2: Oh, you think he's lying. That didn't even occur to me.
Speaker 1: It occurred to me.
Speaker 2: But then why because if he wants to come to America, why would he be postponing?
Speaker 1: Because maybe, but I mean he's going through this whole K one visa process and been approved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he can't be Like you actually use it within a certain time, Yeah, you have to. Like I can't remember though how much.
Speaker 1: I think it's thirty days. I think once you get it, you have to leave your country within thirty days. Wow, it's short. It's a very short window, or you.
Speaker 2: Have to reapply completely start over.
Speaker 1: So that's why, like when we get to Ayisha, she said, like he's already packed him ready because he thought he was going to get approved. So she says, the dad is going through a series of tests. She knows he's stressed about it, and she goes you know, this is part of his personality where there are times where he just goes silent for a few days because he's the first kind of person who needs time away, no contact with people. And that's been very hard for me to get used to. And when he goes into this mode of no contact, it's frustrating. Girl, he has a family or something like. But again, he got approved for the K one, so they had to have researched him. Yeah, something I did not right.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like he was lying. But I am a non jaded person like Mary Payne. I am an innocent who hosts a podcast about murder.
Speaker 1: You're ten times weren't jaded than me, So shuit your by hole. So finally he answers. She's like, you know, he answers and she does this is you notice she does like claw, like Hi, I'm gonna squeeze you. It's like Matilda and Niles Niles Niles. Yeah, Yeah, he answers and she does like squishy with her hands and he just stares at her like an Ethan plaith dead stare with no words, just stares, and she says, Hi, what's wrong. I'd have been like, motherfucker, what you called me in three days? Aren't you coming here tomorrow?
Speaker 2: See? And if I was him, I'd be exactly like hey, he did like, you know what's wrong, bitch?
Speaker 1: My mom?
Speaker 2: My dad is dying?
Speaker 1: And she goes what's wrong? And he goes, you know what's wrong? And she goes, okay, So what did the doctor say? And he says the doctor is coming next week? And she goes okay, and he goes, I need ten days and she goes, now what and he goes ten ten or fifteen more days? And again if we're on a thirty day window, yeah, and she goes, what can be done in ten days? This not being done now? And he goes, the doctor will come. So he's saying when the doctor comes next week, which is seven days, he wants to be able to talk to the doctor. We don't know if there's a brother, a sister, a mom, we don't know anything. If he the only caregiver for his dad, and if so, then why are you trying to go to another country? And he gets mad. He goes, I need two weeks and you know, if something happens, I can't return back, you know, because I know once they get here with her in that way, they can't travel. Yeah, and she goes, do you want me to check the airline to see what the price difference would be if you were to change your ticket? And he goes, could you do that? And she goes, I can check it, and he goes, do that, check the airline and then I'll find something for the next two weeks. And she's like, okay, so I'm talking to it. She goes, I don't know, maybe he's getting cold feet, And you know, at some point, if something is doing this, you may have to see it as a sign that it's not meant to be. But I'm just worried he's not going to get on the flight and she starts crying. Yeah, but we do see her next week go to the airport, and I think we have seen him in talking a head. So I do think he comes and maybe the thing about the dad is true, but maybe he's just trying to buy more time with his family that he disappairs to it for three days. Interesting. Yeah, Hey, everybody, it's producer Ingrid. You've come to the end of part one of this two third episode. The next part is in your feed enjoy,