Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners.
Speaker 3: Liking Yeah now activated in.
Speaker 1: A medium check.
Speaker 2: So April three, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar and calender excuse me, and we are allegedly live on these streams and the interwebs, et cetera, et cetera. Get the hell off my lawn. Yes, my voice sounds crappy. Yes, I know. We went more than a half hour live late or excuse me late live, It doesn't matter how you order it. We were late because I was rebooting computers and redoing work I had already done. And you don't care about this is really uninteresting at the very very beginning of the podcast, which most of you will pick up instead of listening to the live performance or the live presentation as it may or may not have been digitally reproduced via the interwebs in your local cab company or whatever thing, and hopefully you've successfully figured out how to steal a signal, because these bastards are ripping all of us off on a daily, minute by minute basis for services that they barely provide and overcharge for and absolutely make sure you pay Tiffany prices for McDonald's dumpster service. But it is what it is, and I am not scorched, nor am I Alex Jones and last night checked I'm relatively sane and I'm allegedly intelligent, but who cares? And most of you don't care, and that is definitely what I see. So thanks for listening, and I'm definitely glad you're along with me. And for his own non benefit, I have a co host and I'm glad to have him along with me, because first of all, someone should witness the damage with which I am having to contend with. And also it's great to not feel alone in the victual and real world. Although we don't hang out face to face very often, be Pete is with me. To add his rather insistent and quite frankly something that we had a discussion about, you know, in between shows this week, a little bit in digital form texts and such. I know very few people on the planet who have dedication to an m O as a guy like my friend be Pete here, and he is my friend. It may or may not sound like that by the end of the show, depending on what comes up. And that is a constant threat from the universe as we go forward. And I say this jokingly, lovingly and realistically, we had, you know, two things that came up last week. There was a bit of a conflict. Quite frankly, I don't even want to address it. I have no interest in winning the argument, and that might make it worse. Stay tuned, but it's it is absolutely impressive and really honestly, and this is not me snow sarcasm, mockery or anything else. I want to make sure this is on the record before anything else is said or done tonight, that you, my friend, actually have a skill set that I mean, I might as well try to learn how to fly instead of attempting to learn your verbal and intellectual kung fu style. So I can't. I can't contend with it. It is like my blind, fifty year old damage human being barely even connected or interested in the world around me, suddenly has to deal with the reincarnation of Bruce damn it, Lee, and I do mean enter the Dragon. Matter of fact, Enter the Dragon, Return of the Dragon, Revenge of the Dragon, and the Fallen Dragon of the next Generation all rolled up into one. You might as well beat me over the head with the same bat they used at the beginning of Untouchables, where Robert de Niro, you know, attempted to sort of cookie cutter way his way through the role of playing al Capone with a baseball bat, and he told a room full of people he was fond of the game of baseball, which he may or may not have been. Because of almost everything you ever see or hear in this world about any sort of individuals, of any sort of alleged significance is manufactured and bs but occasionally they get things right. So the fact that d Niro does the I love baseball and beats a guy to death at a fancy table to the point where everybody else has to sit very still in quiet while this, you know, individual sort of interpersonal and vaguely horrifying thing happens in front of well businessmen corrupt politicians. I forget who else was at the table outside of an average day at I don't know, a DC diner if those gist anymore depicted in the scene. Even in its depiction, you're unsure of the honesty or dishonesty. But de Niro, much like al Capone and his typical movements of his head, and I don't even own him as an Italian I'm proud of. But at least he doesn't go DeNiro. That is on the list of embarrassing Italians, which I have a long one, and definitely some stars of that particular organization, and al Capone is definitely higher up on the food chain when it comes to people from the same area of the map as far as their ancestors go. Definitely, if we were holding a draft as to who remains in your particular race, sir, genetic code pool or not, I definitely would take any day and all day long. You know. Quite frankly, al Capone way above Robert de Niro, and not just because of his politics or ego. But that's neither here nor there, which I always love that statement. It's neither here nor there. Where the hell is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And most people that use that statement way too much. Where you know it's not either here nor there. You don't need to say, well where is it, you need to say I know where it is, along with most other things up there as anyway, that all aside, no hostility meant for uvpiing at all in this discussion. I'm just trying to use colorful descriptors to make sure that people understand that when it comes to arguing, you are a comfortable mester. And I just want to make that clear because I cannot begin to even mimic the moves you at. I just want that clear, and I want that stated without any sort of like, no, I'm not being a smart ass. I don't want to mishurt. I want that clear, you know, like I used to talk about, and I don't do it anymore because people just give me crap and don't even bother to listen to what I'm saying. When I use this particular phraseology, let's call it. When I say stuff like this is the guy you want and other people used to say I think you know very in a colloquialism that usually didn't match them because they weren't tough guys, never served in the military, have no reason to be involved in mortal combat on this scale. But they will say stuff like this is the guy you want with you in a fox hole? And I do mean it's not Italians. I'm making that deep voice and it sounds like that because it's me, But what I mean to say is it's a grizzly older man voice is very intense. Very intentional and usually speaks his mind to a room that has ceased to move in any other direction, but to make sure they could hear the strong words coming from the elder statesman, who tells them with no hesitation but with all intention that this is the kind of guy you want in a foxhol with you in any war, and when war were declared, you do have a short list of people where you're like, I hope I got this guy on my side, on my team and with me if I gotta go fight the impossible, the looming giant, the maniacs, the subhuman mad, extremely like dangerous creatures that are on the opposition side. You're gonna want people of a certain character who are not only killers, but efficient ones, unforgiving ones, and completely completely without any hesitation or oh, I don't know, discernment of any kind other than pure motivational brain connected to again, a reliable SNS. Let's say that you can't match because of just the simple intelligence, the power of it, the dedication, the loyalty. Things like that are usually just the bullet points before you get into this is why this guy's a badass. And I'm not saying you're a badass. Bpete. But what I am saying is that when it comes to a verbal conflict, for sure, possibly physical ones. I haven't seen it tested, not sure, you know, And I'm not making any statements about my own abilities as a straight up physical scrapper, but probably in the physical world, as some of this was, or is or will continue to ever after, be true that you're exactly the guy I wanted my team because you're a weapon. You are just a weapon when it comes to argument, verbal conflict, etc. So I just want to make that very clear that I've known this for a long time and I'm laughing because it's just a nerve wracking thing to say, and it's a nerve wracking thing to submit to, and just like open up. The first thing I want to say is, like you ever watch one a boxer's, like, you know, when they are vaguely coherent, like a lot of tape exists of this after a tyson fight where a good quality microphone got into a with a guy who's thinks he knows where he is, thinks he knows what just happened, but realistically he barely knows a damn thing except that at a certain point he don't know a damn thing after that, lights was out because they were confronted with somebody who didn't give when they got got pretty simple, like Michael Spinks, who was you know, the man or who was it? He brings the drinks somehow he brings the drinks, was like a good tough guy nickname for I never understand just because the rhymes with Spinks doesn't mean it's you know, sensible. So Iron Mike Tyson confronted Michael Spinx, who brings the drinks? I can't do you know, I can't do Michael Buffer. But you get the point. The guy who brings the drink against Iron Mike Tyson lasted ninety seconds maybe, and it didn't even need to last that long at all. And you know, it was sort of like Trevor Berbick was a fairly tough guy. A few months I think before yeah, I think it was a few months before Burbick met Tyson directly. Burbick was bigger. Oh he was fat, he was out of shape. No, not really, that's not the case here. If you take a look at the way that you know Burbick's brain damage set in, you ever see that one BPTE like have you seen it, Well, you've probably seen it, but have you seen it recently where Burbick is like trying to put his legs back under him after the fight with Tyson?
Speaker 4: To show you how long it's been since I've watched a heavyweight fight?
Speaker 5: Who is the heavyweight champion of the world? Right now, I could tell you my life depended on Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like you haven't watched since what the hell was that nineteen eighty eight?
Speaker 4: Well, something watched? Was Tyson's third fight? Tyson ninety probably ninety three was the last time I watched it everywhere for ninety two.
Speaker 2: Okay, just for reference, just for reference, because.
Speaker 5: The money off first two fights.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you're wrong about it being Tyson's third fight because I literally think tight And here's a funny thing. I literally think Tyson's third fight might have not been broadcast. Can you take a look at what his third fight was and and let me know So I got a point of reference to share with you, because I don't even want to open up a browser right now given the computer issue I had just forre going live. So if you could, real quick just ask the internet if if Tyson's Who's Tyson's third opponent was and you know, get get us some information.
Speaker 5: No, not Jake Paul. What the hell?
Speaker 4: Tyson's Jake Paul was a recent correctly, No's hold on this is uh.
Speaker 2: Well, just for the listener, Jake Paul, you're goody good, Let's screw Jake Paul, right clown exactly. But I was trying to be smooth about it, but fucking yeah, good.
Speaker 5: Let's see. Tyson's third heavyweight fight was.
Speaker 4: Lorenzo Cannedy back in eighty five?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 5: Damn? It was that long ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, eighty five? Yeah, so eighty five. He was I think eighteen, and I'm not sure if it was broadcast, but I don't think that's the fight you saw, because you probably saw it from a nice place like on ESPN or HBO or something like that, or part of a boxing card that was broadcast on TV.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it was through HBO because his first two I won hands down on bets. We picked a round, the person was going down, and I cleaned up. I mean I made about three four hundred dollars on each.
Speaker 2: One, like his very first like three round fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I went and ordered a big like seventy two inch screen from Curtis Mathis and had a bunch of people over and how the fight was over with, you know, in seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want you to look at that and make sure. But let's pick a fight that we know we both saw.
Speaker 4: Okay, the current heavyweight champion is Alexander you sick? He just got it from the WBA, the WBC, the.
Speaker 5: IVF, the WBO. That's a pretty good he defeated Tyson.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, pretty good collection war that's a pretty good excuse me again, collection. God, now I'm gonna have like hiccups. That's a pretty good collection of belts. Can you just check who the lineal champion champion is because it might be this guy as well. The lineal champion might tell us something else.
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 5: Let me take off current and just put list of and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a dangerous move if anybody's calling. In which I didn't even give out the number yet three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. We haven't gotten to it because we're trying to find I'm trying to find us a point of very common ground that I'm certing of so we can delve into something here. But I'm failing to get there because I need a Mike Tyson fight that's accurate. So I know we're both looking at the same thing. Uh, and I'm having trouble figuring out which one would be best. But I'll get there three one nine five two seven five zero one six And you get to listen on the phone while you're waiting, be pizza, looking stuff up. Or I'm attempting daring to open an Internet browser on a machine. Oh wait a minute, you know what, I have a busted, busted cell phone that if I try real hard, I might be able to use use it because the computer's not on Wi Fi computers on a direct line, but I might be able to use a active computer instead of them, you know, the computer I'm broadcasting on, so that it doesn't theoretically interfere with my broadcast or anything else and screw me over and cause you guys to either hear crap or cut us or knock us offline or whatever. So I'm attempting to juggle a little here. Anyway, if you get a list, just this is a good starting point. Get a list of like say Tyson's first ten opponents. We won't need them all. We only need like one or two. But if you could get a list of my Tyson's first ten opponents, will I turn and try to use the pone which is a visual challenge to get Also like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the WBAWBC and the IBF. Tyson fought to Reill Bigs in eighty seven and defeated him. Then he defeated Larry Holmes, Then he defeated Tony Tubbs.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, these are way deeper. Yeah, these are way deeper than into his first one. But that's good. We got ahead of the Michael Sphinx fight, which to my knowledge, and let's see if you and I can agree on this, that was the first time I really saw people outraged about you know, what the hell I just paid fifty dollars in what'd you say, nineteen eighty nine money or something or eighty eight money eighty eight?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was in eighty.
Speaker 2: Eight, So in nineteen eighty eight dollars. People were enraged, I mean, not quite like it was the OJ burdict a few years later, but bad that they paid fifty dollars. They got some pre you know, some other fights, but they were outraged, angry, disgusted, irritated because at that time. You had a good cable bill in nineteen eighty eight, which gave you premium channels, good services, you know, the best remote, a nice box in your house, which was you know, a power drain that you had that also heated up to about five hundred freaking degrees. You know, you could heat the house with it if you could keep it running right. But watching TV might have been a challenge on occasion for this thing that you know, could indeed, you know, melt down like it's Chernobyl in the corner of your freaking living room. But there it is. You know, at least you got to see the fight if you didn't blink.
Speaker 5: So okay, yeah, Now I do remember Holyfield.
Speaker 4: This was in ninety one when he beat George Foreman, and then he beat Bert Cooper, and then in ninety two he defeated Larry Holmes.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about Tyson defeating Larry Holmes and all that?
Speaker 4: No, No, we're talking about he was in the nineties, because I remember renting a TV. But maybe it was the homes, the holy Field Homes fight. I'm trying to They don't list the rounds that they You have to pull up piece individual one let's go back to Tyson. I know Tyson, see because I was dating my second wife at the time and I didn't it wasn't divorced until ninety and I know it was after that.
Speaker 5: So it had to have been Holyfield that we were watching.
Speaker 2: Okay, but in no listen, no offense to you in any way, shape or form. It could easily be a blur. And then not just because you're you know, getting on an age and you're having a senior moment or twenty No, nothing like that. Reality is that these things went on, went by, and we're cashed in on by you know, want to be gangsters. Yeah, like Don Kings to the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just this is definitely because Buster Douglas went down in the third round. Holyfield had a knock out in the third round. And that's the one that I mean that one. I had to get HBO to watch that one, right.
Speaker 2: And frankly fortune and frankly I got home. This is I was actually living with, you know, the woman allegedly known to be my mother and my stepfather in Ocean Grove, New Jersey. I was still under somebody else's roof. So that meant that the oldest I could have been is eighteen, you know, And but but I left shortly thereafter. I was out of there as soon as I could manage to arrange it. So but I was still living with them, I was out with a girlfriend and didn't feel as though my time was best spent at home that night, you know, directly, unless I was going to be home alone with this, you know, this female that I had a intense appreciation for, so, you know, and I would have much rather had my room to myself, or any room to myself, what her. But couldn't get that done so immediately there on that day. And I want to say it had to be nineteen eighty nine, but I'm not even gonna try and spin it down directly. Here's what I do know is that when I got back to the house, I was greeted with a videotape handed to me, and my mind went, damn. I didn't think I was that, you know, I didn't think I was that far off the track of time. I thought I was right on time coming through when I did. And wow, Now not wow because of impressive performance, none to that or even what happened that night for me on a personal level or anything else. It was just that it completely conflicted what I thought, who would be the expectations for younger viewers at the time, who certainly had different lifestyles than what I was attempting to accommodate, navigate, et cetera. You know what I mean. So it was definitely an odd and intense nights and people needed to make and you think that needs to be anyway. You can go in a lot of strange directions from where my stop was and the shift and the allowance of the pause. But the thing is, something unusual had happened right then and there, and things were happening of general misunderstanding at the time in a lot of places where it was odd and.
Speaker 5: Point of lost.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's that? Oh you heard that? I'm sorry you heard that. Actually, I'm sorry. I was attempting to figure out exactly what part I finished regarding how there was a serious shift and it was a bit of a stunner, and I was trying to figure that out, and then I started bumping into things and causing a problem, and I never got to put that mouth full of food I was going to put in my mouth. The overall point to be made here is that it was definitely a time where things were meant to change, and it wasn't advertised quite so well, So people that were clearly hustlers, like Don King, seemed to be running a show in a direction that nobody knew where it was going to go, and it was stunning. So that's where I was trying to get across that time. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At that time, Tyson was trying to come back to and they were trying to get trying to get an event with holy Field and uh and Tyson. But that's when Tyson got convicted of rape and I had to go to jail for what six years?
Speaker 2: Okay, you have that a little out of order because Buster Douglas occurred before Tyson going to jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Buster Douglas was back before Hollyfield.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was also a bad you know, there was always talk of holy Field. Buster Douglas happened. Then Tyson tried a few more fights and then he went to jail after that, right, So I mean that was a whole other issue because he was still partying with girls in Japan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, he Douglas took it in. Uh, let's see I underdog against Tyson.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying to see which round it went in.
Speaker 2: It was the last round, it was fifth, you know, it was their twelve or whatever the most round was.
Speaker 5: Let's see, yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: It was the last round, whatever round that was at the time, either twelve or fifteen, because for a while championship fights were at fifteen, and then they went down to twelve, and his fight was like last round. You know, I'm pretty sure and Buster I think even got knocked down in the eighth round, if memory serves correctly, So he actually got knocked down at one point, and that's afterwards. Tyson was, you know, in as many tirades, complaints and pump cass ways, he actually showed up on HBO with his sunglasses on, disrespectfully sitting there and just being like, yeah, well you know they didn't count, right, It was a long count, and we all know that if I get back in there, I'm gonna destroy him, which he did right after well, no excuse me, which was done to not done by Tyson, which was done to this one went Douglas right after by holy Field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, go ahead, and yeah, him and Tyson went ten rounds.
Speaker 2: It was ten okay, sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it says. Here says.
Speaker 4: In the tenth round, the damaged Douglason inflicted upon Tyson, following again and take a stole on the champion. Douglas dominated the round from the outset. While setting Tyson up with his jab, Douglas scored a huge upper cut to snap Tyson's.
Speaker 5: Head forward or upward.
Speaker 4: He followed with a rapid four punch combination of the head, knocking Tyson down for the.
Speaker 5: First time in his career. That's pretty good to go that far, but without a knockdown, said Tyson. Struckle to his knees, picked up his mouth piece, which was lying on the mat next to him.
Speaker 4: He tried to put his back in his mouth and that's when that's when they called it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he was clearly I'm not playing the whole.
Speaker 4: Fight because his whole I'm mistaken that one was on HBO too.
Speaker 5: Let's see who.
Speaker 2: Was on HBO. I know it was on HBO because I remember I got home thinking I have time to watch the fight, okay, And like I said, I got handed that videotape and they were still replaying as I got home. They were still replaying him grabbing the mouthpiece, and you know, even though he's wearing gloves and oh you going, what do you you think you could do better? No, I don't, but acknowledge that he was sticking because yeah, he was sticking his mouthpiece in like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I said.
Speaker 4: The picture of him, hey, it was mouthpiece hanging out of his mouth turned iconic. And I didn't realize this, but Douglas but his special appearance as a guest referee on WWFS the Main.
Speaker 5: Event three, that was the next thing I was going to bring up.
Speaker 4: And Randy Savage, so Mike Tyson would have done it, but he lost, so.
Speaker 5: The Buster Douglas got the chance to do it.
Speaker 2: That's right. I watched that because back then I was still watching wrestling. Another minor additional trivia fact, and I know this for a fact, is that do you remember you know? Before I get to the fact that I know, I need to ask you a question to set it up, do you remember Mike Tyson's punch Out on the Nintendo Home Console? No?
Speaker 5: No, I remember when it was out, but I never played it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it was a video game for the Nintendo, the NES, the original you know squared looking system, right, and it was Mike Tyson's punch Out. But the truth of the matter is that game existed not as Mike Tyson's punch Out in the arcade. It was just punch Out, okay, and the head Boss, the last tough of the toughs going through. You get to fight these opponents. You're familiar with the concept of the game. Yeah, oh okay, well, let me to just set it up real fair. You want to help set it up or you want to do it?
Speaker 5: Go for it, Go for it, okay.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of metaphor points played.
Speaker 4: It, But I was familiar with it, but I never played the game, so I was not much into Nintendo then.
Speaker 2: Okay, believe it or not, I don't have Okay, cool, so was I at one point. But you know, you had to give in eventually, even though Atari hung around for quite a while in the market as supposed to today, what happens. You know, I want to make this point. I'm doing this for a reason. I'm not just wasting everybody's time. There is a metaphor, there's a bunch of metaphorical and let's call them many lessons which one could choose to take from or not take from. The parallel points of discussion that on the one hand, are lighthearted, relate to a video game, and on the other hand, relate to many things in life, not just personal things, but things that are occurring on the planet at the moment. So I have a reason for this. I may fail to present my multi layered cake of ideas and lessons here, but let's see how it goes. Punch Out was a game that actually had a really cool presence in the arcades back then. What's an arcade, great Grandpa? Well, so let me tell you before I smack you upside your head, because I'm not the touchy feely or touchy feely grandpa you might have somewhere else. I might be dangerous, but not to you. Anyways, back to the reality, the punch Out game was weird because you were a green guy. And I do mean that by the way, you were like this computer generated green guy. I'm not claiming to know the whole backstory or waste your time with the book that probably somebody could write about the characters in a boxing video game. Screw you, I ain't doing it, but it does exist. If you wanted to explore, build on this, or even add or interweave your own life into this experience. Remember that Hendrick song you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I love that song. But back to it, punch Out was kind of cool and cool for a lot of reasons, and one of the main reasons to me is that you were Mikey. You were a boxer that was supposed to go from training and do the rock story. Matter of fact, some of the cut scenes in the video game are literally inspired by and I think don't quote me on this, but I know they were inspired by but they may have also simultaneously provided inspiration for some of the Rocky franchise, just saying it's interconnected in weird little ways. So you're Mikey, You're trying to make it from the bottom. You gotta fight your way up dune dun da da dun da da du da da d that's right, Rocky. So it's all there, and you could interweave it, and you could take it or leave it, and you could choose to retrieve it at any time or not. Maybe just listen and I'll try and chill and give you something to work with. So that's what it is, right, It's Mikey and you start out fighting in the lower amateur ranks, and you gotta work your way up to eventually, you know, either go broke putting your quarters in, or defeat the freaking aim in a cabinet. Okay, so you're Mikey, you fight these guys. The first guy, if I remember right, was named on all versions of this glass Joe, which basically was meant to suggest glass jaw. Glass joe, you know, twist your r away so that it disappears you glass Joe in a place where you're not speaking properly. And the landlord also sweeps up teeth at the end of the day and handles the sweaty walls. Yes, I said sweaty walls, and I didn't mean that. Don't put your mind in that particular gutter just yet. Point is that it's there, it's successible, it's a possibility. And even just the regular non confrontational guy that you never see his face up or hear his voice of, you know, in between rounds, in between days that you're working, fighting hard, publishing art, et cetera, et cetera. Hell, even the landlady might try and you know, just make sure she gets a sweaty sandwich you know, so that you can eat along the way while you're doing your depression era fighting. And you know, I don't know how mayonnaise maloney and white trash Deli casings come together every month, but you know, anytime I've been asked, or anytime it looks like we should, or anytime it looks like we're getting towards the end and you're gonna lose all your email and everything else, a plan becomes changed or it changes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, interesting little story there.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: You mentioned Mike Tyson punch Out.
Speaker 4: That was the first home version YEP of punch Out, and it says here in ninety they re released it as simply punch Out, with Mike Tyson being replaced with the boxer Mister Dream because of the licensing for Mike Tyson's name and image expired, But primarily they said it was because of the heavyweight title lost to Buster Douglas well Hones, so they changed the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was about to get there, but first I wanted to set up most of it and tell you that. Yeah. Sure, the home version started out as Mike Tyson's punch Out, but the arcade version did.
Speaker 5: Not, and the Yorks just playing punch Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the arcade version was a little more elaborate looking because obviously it was dedicated to doing one thing and it wasn't eight bit shit, but you know there was and Mike Tyson's punch Out was one thing. Then it went home to the home theater, then it got redone, redone, then it went you know, somewhere. So I'm just saying existed. First, I've seen disputes about this, believe it or not, regardless a copyright dat and everything else, that maybe just maybe some things exist at the same time parallel with blah blah. But not only was mister Dream part of the equation where he was the Ultimate Champion of the world, but there was also the Sandman becomes the ultimate Champion of the world. And then at a certain point ready they put Buster Douglas in. So there are rare copies. And I don't know if they sold them for a long time or quickly got embarrassed by the fact that they were able to throw together, really the Buster Douglas character, you ever see it be beat? You ever see the Buster Douglas.
Speaker 4: Now, I remember Christon Hondo, who was one of the guys in the original that you had to fight your way up through.
Speaker 2: Yep, Piston Honda was like, you know, definitely Asian stereotypes. Certainly looks like he might have been Ja Japanese for a certain but I suspect he was meant to be Korean, okay, and he was part of a gaggle of various ethnic characters let's call him. That definitely had you know, strong leanings toward some people would say racism. Uh, some people would be right in some instances, and some things were a little you know, do you like a fight lies, Yes, that kind of happened, you know, like you ever see Jerry Lewis when he did the bucktooth, the you know Chinese guy. You know, Jerry Lewis wasn't trying to be hateful, but that was kind of hateful. Where that came from the idea that, of course it's a great Chinese impression because they're all buck toothed and can't open the rise.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, you something from your first comment, you know, all the entered the Dragon series. You know, whatever happened to kung fu movies, I mean they still had them over in China and places like that and their dramas. But yep, you know, they tried to bring it back with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker doing their movies together. But I'm just amazed that something as popular, I mean because enter the all of the Dragon series movies. They filled the box offices. I mean they were and what it cost them to make them. Those guys they rolled in the money. Well whatever happened, you know, it's like all of a sudden, it just went away.
Speaker 2: Well, excuse me. As per usual, the greater corporate interests don't ever understand, excuse me ever understand you know, the real parts up excuse me of the things they own. Okay, sorry about that, but my belly gets unstable on occasion since my injuries. U So my apologies for any noise I may have or may make. But here's the thing about the Bruce Lee movies. They didn't know what they had because corporate people are oftentimes, you know, astoundingly disconnected from the people they're actually serving stuff too, whether it be food, clothes, or anything else. Like they hit home runs that don't seem to make sense at the time. You know, the guy who insisted on making the first air Jordan's There's been some recent thing, you know, he's gonna have a renaissance, if you will, about his sneaker style coming up, because there's gonna be a board, there's gonna be lots of stuff, you know what I mean? Uhh was my mic killed again? What happened? Are you think? Okay?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, the weirdness of it is that a lot of these giant core predentities, whether they own Star Wars or Bruce Lee, or you know, they own HBO, or they own major sporting interests, whatever, often the people who actually own the athletes, own the logo, own the stadium, no matter how hard they try. It seems to me like the rule is you really need to make sure you know nothing about anything in order to become an owner of a billion dollar piece of the competitive world of sports that might eventually control part of what you know, we're dealing with right now. Right they don't fully understand, they don't fully reckon with. I don't think the people that you know, actually did make the money knew what kind of individual they had or special sort of cultural phenomena. Uh that Bruce Lee was you know, Okay, he's a karate guy. He makes lots of movies. Why am I putting the Italian accent on the corporate scumbags? My mistake. Sorry, that doesn't belong there. It belongs elsewhere, and we'll get to that. But the thing is the power brokers in certain you know, corridors of strength, according to all which I am permitted to access. Okay, you you definitely don't have an understanding. You me the common man, that's for sure, have.
Speaker 6: No clue.
Speaker 2: What it is is really running stuff. You're there, Yep, what happened?
Speaker 5: Okay, it just went blank. I didn't hear anything at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same thing happened here. Did we have like, did you see something disconnectors?
Speaker 5: No, it's just suddenly it went dead, silent. I didn't even hear you even breathing in the background.
Speaker 6: I spell.
Speaker 5: It's the only reason I asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, we're having Okay, I don't know what this is, b Pete, Okay, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 5: It went super quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, as if we were suddenly not on the same planet for a moment. I'm telling you there is I hate to do this because this is the wrong night to do this, for sure, but there is something happening currently that I do not have the power to articulate the details about or explain that it's happening in the world, the reality around us, et cetera. That is very disruptive, that is causing certain things to be broken, the law order patterns of et cetera, et cetera. You know, so I'm saying hello to energy, okay, but I have almost no idea and sees this or this is not even useful.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you do note that something weird is happening right like, It's not just me. I'm not like high or having a stroke here. There's something odd going on.
Speaker 6: Yes, No, well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The past few weeks, the way you're using teams has worked out. It's kind of hard to tell what's going on, whether it's teams or something else.
Speaker 2: It does seem like suddenly because okay, for a while we could and get teams to work at all. And you know what we're gonna have to do right now is we have a different caller on than I thought we had to begin with now because I looked away from the caller list to try and figure something out, and it looks like we have Danny from California first on the line, and the only one on the line. I want to remind everybody that the way to call in is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And perhaps uh, you the listener right now hearing my voice in a secondary way, although I'm starting to believe that there's only maybe five of you listening live, perhaps you the listener, can explain what is going on? Uh, Like literally, I don't know how to you know, say that in a clever I had plenty of what I consider to be clever or interesting turns a phrase, so to speak, and ways to phrase a turn that I was ready to work with tonight describe things about, maybe even read from an article here or there to jump into different directions and get us something that is, you know, a wall of entertaining, interesting and of course free rising information. Anyway, should we go to the caller Bpete, I'm willing. I am so open to suggestions right now. Holy crap. I had a caller show up and disappear by the way, which by the time I focused my eyes, I think it was Jimmy James. And now it looks like I still have Danny from California on the line. So our phone lines are probably functioning and appear to be either behaving as though the mode of operation is intact, and right now I feel as though I may be prepared to do a good or at least fairly accurate reenactments perfect well, what shall we call this impersonation of someone like Robert Stack right now speaking in his normal voice while he gives voiceovers to connect a tissue in the audio realm? Yeah, I think I could do a Robert Stack gig right now because of the way I feel, and it seems like things are functioning well, even our microphones. Everything's going okay, And we could probably record a show based on just voiceovers and proper delivery of you know, patterns, maybe something that would be an educational video for the latest you know, intelligent articulated models of computer technology that are meant to mimic human beings. In other words, artificial intelligence brought to you by the ghost of Robert Stack in the machine would be perfectly acceptable right now for the way things are flowing, functioning, et cetera. And I don't know, you know, if there's going to be anything left over by the way, uh, I did not have any sort of surgery or take any drugs today, just for the record, and I don't feel high, but something tells me I sound like I'm high, really really not. But anyway, yeah, it appears as though, you know, we could discuss current events, or we could go kind of off on strange tangents and we could get to a lot of interesting subject matter that was unplanned, unscripted, and unceremoniously might be limited by less than well known technologies. Anyways, just saying, artificial intelligence is creeping in in weird ways, and it is not only creepy, it is the creep It's creeping. And uh, I enjoyed that Metallica saw Creeping Death, by the way. It was pretty intense, pretty good, loud and proud, and it wasn't even theirs. So I don't know what's going on here, but strange things are happening, and our computer's stuff seems to be functioning where I'm sitting, But it doesn't mean the rest of you are doing fine. So guess what I'm gonna do? Say? How are you? And therefore your turn at the sink has been rendered to be incomplete?
Speaker 7: Okay, Danny, still on the.
Speaker 2: Line, we have oh boom. As you stated that we now have Danny from California and Jimmy James both on the line. Jimmy just appeared in in front of me. You want Jimmy or Danny has been waiting on the line longer and Jimmy is there. You want Jimmy or Danny first?
Speaker 4: Now, just bring Danny on and then we'll bring Jimmy on. Just get this thing going cool.
Speaker 2: You want them on at the same time, or we do our normal routine.
Speaker 4: No, bring Danny on and then once he get a decides what he wants to discuss, will bring Jimmy on and add him to the mixed.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna do an open lines kind of thing here for the next holy crap, thirty five minutes because I don't even know what happened to an hour. So for thirty five minutes, ladies and gentlemen, three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, that would be the number to call in to this weirdly oddly dancing conversation panel discussion. If you will with an open phone line that will remain open unless you're disruptive and need to be kicked off of it for some stupid reason or you prank call us something like that, you'll be kicked away. But otherwise I think we're gonna have just a group chat around table with little to no rules outside of common civility should probably be observed just for the sake of being able to listen to a coherent conversation. So let's do our best. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. Last question, and then I want to lean back and shut up, be pete completely my last question. I want you to lead this entire thing here. Tell me should we add new callers without announcing them as they come in?
Speaker 4: I you know, I mean, just go ahead and bring them on. We'll figure out who they are a minute they open our mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha. So we're gonna go chaos stream and we have approximately thirty two and we'll definitely make it thirty five minutes long. On the Ocelli Effect Friday Night call in open mic, it's truly an open mic for thirty five three one nine five two seven uh five zero one six. That is the complete number to call and with any luck on Theoatelly dot Com radio network, o'kelly's gonna sit back and shut the f up, and it's all you as long as you don't do anything that's legally actionable, like threatening somebody's life, you're gonna be live and you're gonna stay there. So let's begin with Danny from California, and then I'll announce Jimmy, and then after that I might not even announce anybody. It'll just happen. So, Danny, California, how is it, how are you? What's up?
Speaker 6: Good Friday?
Speaker 2: I suppose? Oh, hey, it's four days away from my birthday. Oh, I got to shut up. Sorry, it's four days away from my birthday though, it just it just occurred to me. It's I have four calendar days. Wow, that was rough until the date of my birth occurs on the calendar April seventh. Because its four days away, it's the third. Right, I'm double on triple checking it. It's true. I was born on the seventh. It is the third. Now I'll shut up. What is on your mind? Danny? Make the ball roll?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, it's literally it's holly weak and it's literally good Friday. This is like one of my favorite times of the year because for me, it's a holiday, it's.
Speaker 6: Family, faith and fun.
Speaker 1: This is kind of we just got done shopping We're ready to have the whole family over Easter Sunday, and it's usually stress free. Like I said, it's family, faith and fun. So I'm just I'm just kind of looking forward to this weekend. And I was interesting here talking about the Bruce Lee movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bruce Lee, which VPT had mentioned that you know he has. You know, there was this interesting thing with Jackie Chan. He brought up Chris Tucker. But Jackie Chan they tried to sell to us many times. Do you remember the what was it called the Drunken Sense or something like that. It was like they they kept telling us that Jackie Chan was literally gonna be the new Bruce Lee. Super talented Jackie Chan, but he was not gonna be the new Bruce Lee. You know what I mean? Danny, are you still with us? Danny? Have I destroyed things by speaking? Is the universe changing? Is this the Mandela effect?
Speaker 6: Danny?
Speaker 2: Are you there? Are you okay? He is not there. I don't know if he's okay. I hope he is. Uh with that, I should bring on Jimmy James right, uh.
Speaker 6: Be Pete, Yes, Okay.
Speaker 2: I literally did nothing. There was no indication. He just kind of went quiet and then went away and there was no disruption in our stream or signal or anything. Okay, just saying, whatever you hear, guys, is happening, uh, you know, in real time, and I am apparently not in complete control of when people will appear and disappear from things. And it's not a digital reaction. I'm not pressing a button and the computer's not going bad, nor is my Internet signal at the moment. So with that, let's turn to our most often repeat caller, and anyone else can join in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. I make no promises as to what will happen to you when you join us, or what will happen to your call, your digital footprint, or any audio that you may or may not produce in your journey to the Ocelle Effect. At three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, my co host b Pete, and now Jimmy James joins us on the line here at O'Kelly dot com Radio.
Speaker 8: Jimmy, Yeah, that's going on.
Speaker 9: Check.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Apparently, go ahead.
Speaker 10: I missed like the first half, so I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 8: It just turned Danny H.
Speaker 2: And then you heard Danny disappear, right, Jimmy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but when I called in before, it also just kicked me out, So that must.
Speaker 9: Be something that's going on at the computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's nothing happening with my computer now, perhaps the system by which we're having calls. Anyway, I don't want to delve into this too much because I'd rather get into letting you express yourself before something else strange happens.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But again three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I will join you the listener right now, the passive listener, straight on into the conversation after we allow Jimmy his time to say whatever he feels like. So please, by all means, Jimmy, take the floor and run with it. And my apologies for things that are apparently outside of my control. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 11: Okay, So here's my question for you and b Pete and Danny.
Speaker 12: And anyone else.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, So Christine Holmes's husband.
Speaker 13: Uh, I'm pretty sure you heard about Christine's husband.
Speaker 10: I'll take a while, guest and say it was the headline on all of your moons.
Speaker 2: A hm. Well, to be frank with you, no, it was not. I am totally unaware of what happens Christine Home's husband. I know she recently lost her to No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, go ahead.
Speaker 4: He uh he apparently is a cross dresser.
Speaker 5: Is that a.
Speaker 11: Jimmy, let's put this wig.
Speaker 10: This is the events as they Christine Homes was suddenly removed from her position.
Speaker 14: Right and and you'll remember that hearing They were hammering her pretty.
Speaker 15: Good about her uh spending money on her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that. Yeah, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 16: And so now two or three days ago, her her actual husband, the guy she's married to, seven a bunch of freaky deep pictures to a few women.
Speaker 2: Okay, and uh.
Speaker 16: So the question is is did he do this to purposely take her political career for cheating on him?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 8: Or are you really a fruitcake? Or are they all nuts? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, just for fairness, nuts, okay, go ahead, beat any anything you want to go go first.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say I think they're all nuts.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's I've just heard passing comments about it. But what I'm trying to figure out here he sent a bunch of photos to guys or to women.
Speaker 6: He says here the.
Speaker 5: Brian online fetish model's to women.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, it doesn't This gone long for very long, which is what makes me find it's very suspicious time.
Speaker 8: So he got text three of those women through that uh web sega and uh starts chatting them up and sending these three women these weird pictures. I don't know. I think he honestly did a revenge.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just just so I can catch excuse me catch up here. What you're saying is that Christy No I knew she was fired. I knew there were complaints about money that she was spending excessively. She allegedly at some point wanted U her own private jet to be paid for by the federal government. She definitely used a lot of money for those commercials where she's riding on horseback, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Right, and that we were paying for beauty treatments allegedly by our taxes. I'm not saying any of this is true. I'm just relating to you what the reporting is. I didn't delve into it too much. Some of it I looked at, and some of it I thought was definitely good fodder for humor, like I liked South Parks's South Parks excuse me, kind of like you know, dinging of her public image. I liked that it was interesting, funny, you know, her face falling off and all that her shooting her dog, right, you know, all that craziness. But what you're telling me is that a guy pulled on the Republican side what a Democrat did a few years ago. Right, wasn't there a Democratic cousband of a powerbroker in the Clinton organization overall named Uba Aberdeen? Isn't that her name? And didn't she have a husband that was sending U let's just be blood dick picks. But what you're telling me is that Christy Nome's husband was sending messages and interacting with virtual hookers online women doing only fans for either porno or direct like virtual sexual encounters one or the other, either porno or personalized porno, which you can get on only fans from usually minor celebrities. But even if you're just hot and you put your pictures out on social media one way or another as a guy, as a girl, you can definitely sell yourself online. And hey, if you're not too hot. As long as your feet are somewhat attractive, you can definitely get foot fetish things or rolling and make a living on only fans, mostly as women, but apparently dudes do it too. But wasn't there a guy b Pete that was the husband of a power broker in the Clinton organization? Who kind of it was? The guy? Yes, the guy was, Okay, we didn't get corrected. We're gonna get corrected.
Speaker 8: He was just a congressman from New York City. The guy there was Clint Group was there?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're you're you're talking about Dick Morris who just had a foot fetish.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, no, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about foot fetishes. I only mentioned that because of only fans. Be Pete, look up, look up Anthony Wiener and see what it is I'm mixing up, please, because that's the guy I.
Speaker 5: Was mentioned Anthony, not.
Speaker 11: That he was married to.
Speaker 2: The Dammit, Jimmy, you're talking over b p. Let him let him look at what I have wrong, please, just for a moment.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 4: Juma Abdeen was personal assistant to Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 5: Husban was Anthony Wader was a representative from New York in Congress.
Speaker 4: They got caught for sending salacious photos to a chick. And I cannot remember her name, but as he find out, it started out she was under eighteen when he started texting with her. Okay, let me see if I can find what the lady's name was, so both.
Speaker 2: Things are correct. As as Jimmy said, this was a representative, you know, from New York who also happened to be married to Uma Aberdeen, who was somebody who was like either running Clinton's campaign or part of the Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 5: Had assistant.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, Well, and she had been she had been with Hillary Clinton for years and years and years. Okay, and they ended up getting divorced out of it. Let's see, let me get to the scandal park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think after his second give wasn't it after his second scandal they got a divorce, right like it happened once he said I'm sorry and went to court and whatnot. And then he goes back and kind of does it again, but this time he's naked in bed next to his toddler, with his uh you know, business uh visible for the camera. I mean, or am I remembering that wrong too?
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't a.
Speaker 16: Two year old account to send a link.
Speaker 8: That chick ended up making that crazy.
Speaker 10: Uh shore us the Sun by the way, So there's a nice couple for help.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I just I just saw, you know, political scandal connected to husband and I made that. Okay, sorry, my mistake. Okay, So back to it. So Christy Nome, just for what it is we are following, Uh, Jimmy, I'm gonna mute you just for a second because you're feeding back. Just hang on. I'm gonna put you back on when I'm done. But it's like feeding back and cutting into my ears, So just hang on a second. So what it is that Jimmy was saying to me is that, Okay, Christy Nome ends up not only losing her job and all that, but now apparently her husband, not the boyfriend who she was running around with, uh and spending the money on the expensive dinners allegedly right while she's in office, which people were bitching about. Apparently the actual legally married husband now got busted in a cross dressing thing that involves only fans. And he's a cross dresser, right and he's going to female hookers? Do I have this right? Bepeat? According to what you seek?
Speaker 4: Or no, he sent twenty five thousand dollars to some one of these women that he was talking to. Apparently they had pictures of him wearing fake breasts and he was chatting with these women that they call it bimbofication where they they use like saline.
Speaker 5: In their breasts to make them extremely large.
Speaker 4: It's they fetishize the woman's shape anyway.
Speaker 2: So exaggerated titties, SESSI photos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, overy much.
Speaker 2: So exaggerated, overbloated, like you know, Anna Nicole Smith. But they just fell asleep with the saline machine of pumping size wise and that's what they're into. But they're also cross dressers. I'm a little confused.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, well, no, he's the cross dresser.
Speaker 4: Yes, who was sending in the messages and all two were women.
Speaker 2: Right, But he's a cross dresser while going for the over exaggerated, super titty and ass women. Now pretty much, okay, I'm just checking. I'm trying to keep score here. You know, I'm not arguing with anybody. I'm keeping score. Yeah, go ahead, m.
Speaker 6: It says here.
Speaker 4: This was the article in the Daily Mail, says Christy Doan's cross dressing husband Byron the pouting, busty bimbo photos and the trove of explicit messages. So apparently the Daily Mail ran an article on him and that's when everything became known. And now they've got it behind a paywall. So you've got to you've got to get a subscription to the Daily Mail.
Speaker 5: To be able to read this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oops, I accidentally hit Danny's button. Let me hit So it's a Daily Mail kind of behind a paywall deal. But all these things are going on, I just put Danny back on, but I'm also gonna add Jimmy Chames and anybody else who calls in at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I am certain that Aaron Franz is gonna join us around ten pm Eastern, uh, and I do believe his guest will be bum Wine Bob tonight. So that ought to be interesting because I'm not sure bum Line's on the first hour, second hour. I'm gonna find out right when this show ends. What's going on today here on Ochilly dot com Radio. So let me put Jimmy back on. But just a quick warning to anybody if we're having feedback because of you know, my problematic phone system and when I speak, it's causing noise to occur on your phone line. I will mute you intermittently and try to bring you back in as often as possible with every remaining minute of the show. Shoh, So that explanation is now out there. Hopefully I don't have to do it again. But this is pretty weird with this circumstance regarding Christy Nomes's husband, because I thought I understood what was going on. Oh and by the way, Pam Bondi is now longer the head of the DOJ right b PTE. Just checking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she got booted the other day, which people kind of saw it comment.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm surprised he held on as long as he did.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised a bunch of people still have their jobs in this administration because you would have thought that their bosses would have fired them for various things that have occurred. But we are not living in the days where that is going to prevail. So you know, there you go. That's the most generic thing I can say. And I'm gonna put Jimmy back on and let's everybody try and be polite with their interactions and not talk over each other best they can. I'm going to try and back off and be quiet. Please be Pete take the lead here. But Jimmy, do I now have this situation straight about the cross dressing and who it is and everything? Or did I have something else wrong? Oh?
Speaker 9: Lord?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 14: Do you guys missed a lot of taste of headbites? Danny Shirley, you know what's going on?
Speaker 2: What I hold on?
Speaker 16: Hold on?
Speaker 11: What about what I actually asked? Do you think that this guy did this torpedo his wife's career or what? Do you think he's just really a fruitcack.
Speaker 6: I think what it is.
Speaker 1: But they're both in competition to cosplay that that's the deal. Who's going to out do the other? You know with all of her photoshopping. It could be revenge, it could be because it's just or the gnomes are just just you know, they're just wack of noodles.
Speaker 2: I apologize for not answering a question when I didn't fully unders stand what the hell you were asking because I didn't know the details, so I was trying to find that out in real time. So that's my mistake for being ill informed. But go ahead, yeah, please continue. I'll just sit back and listen.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that, Yeah, so you're saying that he sent twenty five thousand dollars for Yeah, it sounds like maybe maybe it was revenge for her behavior.
Speaker 2: Mmm, Joe Bpte, The video I saw was weird.
Speaker 6: I mean, it just it looked it was almost comical, to the point.
Speaker 2: Which video is that? Just perchance I can ask that question.
Speaker 1: I I the first time I heard my wife showed me a video of Christy Nolam's husband and he had the fake breasts and just kind of dancing around, and it just it was it was kind of comical.
Speaker 2: Why did Why did silence in the lambs in my head?
Speaker 5: Bunny?
Speaker 6: That that just sounds really off the wall.
Speaker 2: Silence of the lamb? Understand, Yeah, Silence of the lambs just popped in my head? Would you? I don't know why that in my head? Is that what it was like? Because I haven't seen it, this question?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 6: It was It was probably more comical than that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just okay.
Speaker 1: I mean what I saw and I only saw a little glimpse and I saw anyone who really see anymore? But but I mean all the cause playing she's been doing and he's doing. So they obviously have a really strange relationship. You know. That justs something to do with power, you know, when you look behind the behind the curtain, some of these folks.
Speaker 2: Listen yours, my or anybody else's judgment aside. The fact is that, you know, people in reality make all sorts and kinds of arrangements about their behaviors. You know, the open marriages and so on and so forth, where it's like, hey, you can do whatever you want when I'm away, you know, or whatever. There's a variety of arrangements. The second wife or the third husband comes into play. We're married, but there's actually five of us. You know, I've seen this, not just with polygamy, but just common people who decide, you know what, I need a wife who is my emotional support and this one over here is my physical support. And they're fine with this arrangement because the physical woman doesn't want any emotions and the emotional woman is tired of sex at this point in our lives. And older people even make arrangements like this where it's like, yeah, we're together, but we don't even touch. We sleep in separate rooms, but we're partners. There are a variety of arrangements that people come to for even stranger reasons, and what you guys are describing. Just for the record, I want to note that that actually happens to people in power or not in power. But I guess when you have a microscope on you as a public figure and servant, these things come out. Quicker, Jimmy, do you disagree with anything? I just said?
Speaker 14: Okay, good, well the end part, you're absolutely correct. If these people are like that, then they have no business running for office.
Speaker 12: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I just like, well, if they're public figures, that will get exposed. No, yeah, you said that. Good?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and uh yeah that's.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I find a very odd, very very odd.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 13: Uh, this is very peculiar. Yeah, it wouldn't be so peculiar if these people were I don't know, I could Yeah.
Speaker 2: What what would be not so peculiar by a chance.
Speaker 13: Well, if they'd have been Democrats? They probably celebrate miss guy.
Speaker 8: What's the big look, he's just being the real him?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well all right, that that that's an opinion for you there, that's for sure, you know, good and.
Speaker 11: He braved him just living his truth. He's a big deal, brave em raising his tree could be. But he's not a Democrat. He's a Republican, so it's not going down so easy. I guess I don't know. I'm unfamiliar.
Speaker 4: It's it's like, not, no, we don't know that he's a Republican. I it could be like James Carvel and his wife, one on each side of the.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, or like who was that spokeswoman? Uh Conway right? The Conways too, right, where one is on one side and one of the others allegedly. Yeah, I guess it could be their book ends of the uh you know, the one party system. Sure, why not? Okay, I think.
Speaker 6: Their boat nuts.
Speaker 5: But I mean other than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they might just be in it for self serving reasons. They really don't care about, you know, an ethos, especially one as antiquated as political parties or a general consensus on morality. I mean, why bother with that when you know there's all this power laying around to grab, right? I mean you know? Or am I wrong about that too, Jimmy.
Speaker 9: Powerful laying around?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, power here, power there, power every day where, and.
Speaker 2: Not a drop for me? I said, you said, power here? Power there, power everywhere, And I said, not a drop for me to drink. But yeah, go ahead, I was trying to make a joke. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't see a lot.
Speaker 8: Of people shooting the lasers out.
Speaker 13: Of their eyes and flying around.
Speaker 9: To me, that's power.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, people could say anything.
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't give a damn.
Speaker 8: I got two glocks. Cool, that's power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the right circumstance, it definitely is.
Speaker 13: But people holding a political office that they could just be voted out if it's that's nothing.
Speaker 9: That's wealthare Okay, here's a new thing. I heard this really cool. What do you think about term limits.
Speaker 8: For beera crats.
Speaker 2: I've always agreed with that idea that there should be a limitation on the amount of time that you can be in a choke point of the system. I think you should only be allowed to hold said position for a limited amount of time. I've always agreed with that term limits for them, term limits for everybody in office too. I think it should be limited, not so limited that they never get to get anything done, which I almost feel like is the literal point of being in Congress at this point is to not get anything done except you know, raise money and inflate people's bank accounts. It seems to be the order of the day in the House of Representatives or alleged representation. But and I do mean on all sides, but I know I'll take clack for that. The point is that, yeah, that seems to be the general standard operating procedure if you're in the you know, House of alleged Representatives. But you know, again, just my stupidity leaking through. But Christinome was an appointed person and definitely wielded some power from her position, or at least it looked that way. You know, what do you think about the transitions we're watching here in the current administration, which of course is a definite bureaucratic word, But there are a lot of bureaucrats to go around there, and then there's the heads of these departments. I mean, uh, you know, you think they're going to start to fall one by one, anybody. I mean, if you want to start, Jimmy, go ahead, Or you think the bleeding is done with Pam Bondy, what says you, Jimmy.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think that.
Speaker 8: Trump's just letting you guys think you want something. He doesn't care. They weren't performing, so he's getting rid of him. You didn't win just because you complain about one of their administration. Well then he finally does fire him.
Speaker 17: Who we did?
Speaker 2: Who isn't they we're talking? Okay? Who is it we're talking about with?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I have a question. Who is it that we're talking about?
Speaker 6: With this?
Speaker 2: We want? But let me know what I can ask?
Speaker 8: Removed?
Speaker 11: Who is that?
Speaker 8: Anytime?
Speaker 18: Any yeah ahead, hold on any anyone in the Trump administration.
Speaker 8: Gets fired as you guys call it, order removed.
Speaker 2: As you guys against.
Speaker 16: The press likes to pretend that it was because through their narratives.
Speaker 8: And because of their fake pretend things. Yeah Trump that reasons.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough? Uh, but who is we you keep saying every time you guys? Who are you talking about that? When you say you guys and uh, the winning and all that.
Speaker 19: Anyone that promotes or believes that it's false narratives Democrat or if you will, communist talking points?
Speaker 2: I see, are you directing that at me again? The communists? The talking points thing and democrats? Or is that where you're going?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, no, it's who you believe though I see I know you accept.
Speaker 12: Their words both christ It's like when there's trouble in the Middle East, you go by the numbers that the the enemy lists, I.
Speaker 10: Say stuff like that, so you believe more often than that some wrong people.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I see, you're completely miss just just for the record, you completely misrepresent what you believe. I believe, which is fascinating. I don't listen to communist talking points or even the mainstream media to get my opinions at all, but you insist upon that. I don't know, why do you think I only listen to people that are of a certain enemy. Ill, I'm rather confused by that.
Speaker 6: Actually, Chuck, Chuck.
Speaker 15: Anyone that's telling you anything other than what it's true is dangerous.
Speaker 8: I don't care who they are. They they could be Fox. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, they could be dangerous. They could be making a mistake, they could be running propaganda. I think there's a few options there when they're pushing and presenting and promoting untruths directly and lies quite you know, persistently. I think there's a lot of ways to look at that. But I just I don't know. I don't like it that you keep directing that at me. And I don't know why, but I was. I don't want to, you know, devolve into this, but I find it interesting that it's not I think I'm in your position.
Speaker 8: It's like, it's like most people.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're talking to me. Yeah, but you're talking to me. So I wonder you know why you say you guys you and you know you're not talking to most people. You're talking to me. So I keep wondering why it is that.
Speaker 16: I'm in I've listened thousand Okay, I'll answer that I've listened to thousands of your shows.
Speaker 8: I know I've listened to you these things out in your head on the air. Right, I know where the sources ination. But even if I did, regardless, if the information is not correct, you're not getting it from the right source.
Speaker 2: Well that's true. If I'm not getting my information correct, I'm getting it from a poor source. But you have my sources wrong. And I give you examples of so and things, but they are not, in any way, shape or form ever, exactly where I get my information from. They may represent part of where I got my information, but I don't just read one thing or ask one question or ever look at one source, especially if I'm making a presentation on anything. So I find it remarkable that you think you know what my sources are when I'm making You know, a lot of times my sources, frankly are me. You're reasoning through things and looking at raw data and information. And I need to know this answer, not because I want to argue with you, but because I have this frustration where over the years I've met people constantly tell me where I'm getting my information from. And it's amazing because no matter how many times I explain it, I can't get through to people where I'm getting my information from. I'm failing to communicate that and I'm been doing it for a decade now, and no matter what I do, I cannot convince somebody who years that I got my information from X y Z, because it's you know, in opposition to them, uh, that that's not where it came from. It came to other things. I just that's all I'm just I.
Speaker 9: Want to I want to learn the links at the end of when you do your shows, you post your links.
Speaker 2: You do that. I do, yes, I post links that are a you can't post every if you tried to post every link that I actually go through for those sources and stories, I could not get through one headline, uh, and actually have enough room. They limit your space.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: I read dozens of documents, stories, et cetera in order to cover one thing at a minimum, unless we're grabbing something and I know nothing and we're just reading from it on the air, and that's me discovering something, and therefore is you know, it is incumbent upon me to fossow up on it, for sure. But when I present those links intentionally, like like I sometimes do, it's because they are very small slivers of where part of the information came from, so that people have a source to go to outside of just my opinion, which is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. My opinion means nothing if you want the absolute truth, it's just my opinion. So I try to give slivers of where you know, some things came from here here, here. But I can't post, you know, three hundred articles or three hundred articles, you know, study guides. I went through people's manuals, government documents, you know, forms that people filled out. All the stuff I read. If I had to present all of that, every show would be a three volume set of encyclopedia is at a bare minimum for you know, just the current events of twelve hours of the day, because that's the level at which I take it seriously and go at it. So it's like, I find it depressing that none of that is communicated to somebody who has listened to me. It's it hurts me because I'm obviously a failure. I'm not getting across the amount of work that I put. I don't read a story from CNN and go, well, that's truth. I trust CNN. I can't even imagine being that retarded, so, you know, and I wouldn't do it with Fox CNN. I'll make the same example as you did the independent alleged independent media. I'm not going to the young Turks for my opinions, you know. I'm not going to whoever the YouTuber of the day is, whether it's Candae Owens or what's that Ben Swan? What is that guy's name?
Speaker 6: Ben?
Speaker 2: The guy who's got the Yama kan what's his name? It doesn't matter what Isa Ben who Shapiro? Thank you Ben Shapiro, very good. I don't go to Joe Rogan, I don't go to Alex Jones. I might check something they're doing, or get a piece of information and try and explore it and examine it from one of them maybe, Or I might get it for Sean Hannity because he mentioned something. Or I might get it from the black girl on Cennate. What's that? I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry. I stopped on a dime to try and get it what you were saying, Tucker Carlson. You know the latest online rage don Lemon. I checked that out because he was getting arrested for that church thing. I tried to follow up on that because he happens to be the person of interest who is voluntarily broadcasting. But I don't buy his story because anybody who's under arrest and has lawyers engaged, guess what, they're definitely doing a spin because that's the only thing you can do in the alleged legal systems. So you know, I might check on him to say, what's he saying about this? But then I got to check with law enforcement releases, press releases, raw data, and general news stories, and how about we check the facts on this? Does this even makes sense? Can somebody get down this street at six am? Could you possibly pay a toll at a bridge, you know, check into things, do a little research, actual research, not just reading somebody else's opinion. I actually do all that, and somehow I don't make that clear to anybody. I guess, so I am truly an idiot because I do all this work for it to go unheard, unknown, and pointless, because at the end of the day, I'm believing in a communist source. When you say it, some other people used to scream that I was a right wing lunatic, believe it or not, because I believed in guns. And guess what, I don't think everybody needs a vaccine and nobody should be forced to take one, because I think you have a right to your own body and to control what goes in and out for you and your children. So I was a right wing nut job conspiracy theorist, which I found hilarious, and then I was a liberal scumbag. Then it was a hippie. Then I went back to for a little bit. I was a dangerous anti government patriot, like you know, one of those. I was on Patriot radio and Patriot panel discussions and all that. Before you know, MAGA got a hold of the patriot movement in this country. Funny thing. I had a lot of friends online that were living in the state of Michigan like you, because there was a high concentration of guess what, militious up there, A bunch of them.
Speaker 9: No, yeah, it's a big fairy tale.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a Okay, you can call it a fairy tale. When I'm talking to people and rotcheous excuse me, I'm watching them do their meetings. I know some of these people. They used to be on shows like you ever heard of Prepper Chicks?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You ever a show of them?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 11: Rastespots and they're all getting paid by sorrows.
Speaker 9: I tay touch of the articles again.
Speaker 2: But they're right wing, they're not left wing. But anyway, the Prepper chicks right. But then there's various militia groups. Before that wolverine nonsense, that was totally Feds. You know, that Michigan wolverine they were supposed to, you know, kidnap the governor or whatever. That was just a FBI fabrication.
Speaker 18: In the early nineteen nineties, when Bill Clinton got into all this, there was indeed some so called Michigan militiaus starting to form.
Speaker 11: Because they said they heard he was going to pass a law just confiscate everyone's guns.
Speaker 8: That's right, and he did.
Speaker 2: And you know what else, there was also a bunch of people that get all bent into shape when the branch Davidians got burnt up, and that was during the Clinton administry and Jan Reno was responsible for that. But there was also Randy Weaver, who, indeed, if he was a racist or not, as irrelevant, his family, his dog, you know, didn't need to be murdered, and his wife holding their infant child having her brains blown out was kind of an injustice and one that was absolutely horrifying in this place we call America. But he was definitely a militia kind of guy too. But I'm talking about people I knew people.
Speaker 9: He was a total separatist.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was a separatist whatever. But the point is, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: Okay, there ain't enough.
Speaker 8: I just he can't be serious.
Speaker 13: Remember how everyone made up that.
Speaker 11: Thing about Trump.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm not talking about people on both sides. You see, I can't talk about the statue.
Speaker 6: I can't tell about.
Speaker 9: But the guys complains about there was less than fifteen people that showed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're now who you're battling. Yeah, yeah, we're ten minutes into two thousand people. Okay, wrong again, we're ten minutes into Aaron's show. Here's the thing. I'm talking about. People that I was on the radio with who were actual human beings who held shows, did militia based podcasts in twenty fourteen and twenty thirteen when I first started people that are that Michigan.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 9: I'll side me the document again to.
Speaker 8: Show you these people were paid.
Speaker 2: Okay, so nobody's not real, Okay, nobody. Here's what I'm saying. I was talking to people I was and doing radio shows and people that you're telling me weren't real in twenty fourteen and twenty three.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll send you the doc. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen and twenty thirteen, I was talking to many people that were actively involved in having militia type groups, and I don't care about the spin on it. I was defending them anyway. What just happened? What was that noise? Holy Craft? Oh? I lost somehow I lost b Pete. Okay, hang on, let's try and call bell. Waitan Danny's here. I'm trying to call Be Pete back live on teams Aaron, hang on a second. I'll get right to you. Because these incomplete answers at the end of something drive me nuts. I want somebody to help me because I must be insane. I must be insane because Be Pete. Are you there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, hang on, Communist. I'll get to you in a minute, Danny, uh, be Pete, Be Pete. Okay, you know where that came from. Be Pete. Thank you, You're welcome. Now shut up, red Pinko, whatever you call it. I don't know whatever we want to call you. Be Pete. You hung up or you got disconnected?
Speaker 5: No, I got kicked off somehow, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that. So, so here's the thing. I'm insane, me Pete. I am completely insane. I need help, I really do, because figments of my imagination. I'm not talking about. You gotta help me, Jimmy, you gotta help me. I'm insane, Okay, politically wrong, I'm politically wrong. You don't even know my politics, and I'm politically wrong. You know nothing?
Speaker 8: Yeah you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you selectively have chosen positions for me. I got news for you. They're not my positions. This is why I'm saying I have lost my mind. I have absolutely lost my because the reality in which Jimmy is correct about me is not I don't even know who this dude is he's talking about. I believe in people's rights, and I do mean their rights to determine, to determine for them. Listen, listen how you cut me right down. Listen to you cut me right down and don't even hear out the complete sentence.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm you need to use the mute button.
Speaker 2: Lore No, it's just I don't want to fight with Jimmy. I want to understand why in the hell he has the absolute worst I mean, it's like it's like somebody rolled dice and decided to ascribe things to me. I mean, the things you're saying make no sense to me because these are not my political views that you keep pushing. I'm not a communist at all, you know, I believe that our system is broken.
Speaker 8: At the end of the day, you're on the exact wrong side.
Speaker 9: What the hell difference does it make?
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, help me find well. I haven't been fooled because I go my own direction to my own detriment constantly and don't seem to fit in with anybody, So I don't know who's leading me. But just real quick, just one thing. I need this answer. I want everybody to hang on and then we'll do just like a chaos minute and then I want to get right to Aaron because we're on his time. But this, this is necessary tonight. I am absolutely dumbfounded that people who speak like you and think of me the way you do, Jimmy, are literally destroying my ability to even begin to tell you what side I'm on. Constantly. They're doing that to me all the time, and I don't know what because you know what's funny, I'm actually more on your side than you think about a lot of things, except Donald Trump is a useless piece of garbage. Outside of that, Outside of that, you'd be surprised at the things you have dead wrong about me. I'm not talking about figments of my imagination when I talk to you about people that I interacted with, did business with, did shows with. At a certain point, people that I met face to face. Now, look, anybody could be a government agent. At any time. I could have entirely run into nothing. But at the Lancer conferences, at the corner store and everything else. And that could be true, but I tend to think I've encountered real people who were doing things like radio shows and were actually getting on TV and starting their own little networks and actually doing podcasting before everybody and their grandmother had a podcast. And they were all about gun rights, and they were all about you know, canning your food and growing your own food. This is where they everything comes in and you know, don't let big pharma screw you over and poison you. And oh, by the way, our government is not under the control of the people. That was their thought. They were part of what they called the patriot movement. They definitely barely touched libertarianism in their political beliefs. And those were most of the people I was associating with on say ucy dot TV, where you know, there was uh, what do you call it? There was god what was it called? With the Primer time with the guys who literally devoted two hours on I think it was every Wednesday to nothing but guns. And then there was prepper chicks so that you could take care of your whole family and make sure you had your guns and everything ready for the upcoming apocalypse. No, no, I'm just giving you a snapshot. I'm not even going through all of it. And there were guys who were on there.
Speaker 6: Well happen.
Speaker 11: That you think, Okay, I'm not going to complete.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not going to complete it. I don't think it is. What is I'm telling you that? Okay, I surrender because I can't make my point. I fail to make my point.
Speaker 16: I'm sure for ten fifteen minutes straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. Right, I said plenty of things. I have my chance. Stop no, stop yelling at me. That is not going to stand. You're just screaming at me. Please calm down. I'm overtaking time here for you to scream at me. I don't understand where where that's a good idea. I want to be your friend. I want to talk to you. I don't want you screaming at me. You get that now? Please? Can I put you back on? Can we talk to each other for a moment or I'll let you talk. Don't scream at me like I'm a freaking drooling idiot. Please? Is that an you know? Is that a a a poor? Is that an over the line request to you? Don't scream at me and just speak and allow me to speak so I can complete my idea. You think I'm not making any sense, You're not hearing what I'm saying, or I am a babbling moron. I apologize if I'm a babbling moron, But can we please not have you scream at me and tell me to shut up and it's your time to talk. You're not the host, and I don't need to have you screaming at me when I'm already invading Aaron's time. Please take your time make your point. I will shut up and close out the show now, allowing you to lead off the point. Please, if you will do it without screaming at me, line is open, floor.
Speaker 8: Is yours, praise Jesus.
Speaker 14: Okay, Chuck, after screaming for fifteen minutes, tells me not to raise my voice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did not realize I was screaming. If I was sorry, go ahead. I did not think I was screaming. I go ahead. My mistake.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I wasn't screaming anymore than you were.
Speaker 8: Believe me, when I start screaming, you'll know.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I misinterpreted the way you were speaking to me. Okay, I leave that to the judgment of the people that can hear it. Okay, fair enough, go ahead, please proceed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and all you're doing with that ten fifteen minutes of blaber and stuffs, just trying to.
Speaker 18: Talk me out when you could just make say the same thing with saying two or three things.
Speaker 2: I'm begging.
Speaker 8: To deal with.
Speaker 12: We're not genuine Republicans, they were not conservatives, they were not constitutionalists.
Speaker 8: Okay, they don't even vote. They're paid agitators.
Speaker 2: Peace, Okay. Is that the end of your Okay? I guess that's the end of that for Jimmy. So uh interesting that people that don't vote were voting. We're running voting drives, and we're running things like the campaign against Monsanto, and we're also literally out there campaigning for political candidates and registered voters who also believed in gun rights and stuff like that. So I apologize for that, but again, you pin in accurate information on what I'm trying to tell you. Did I raise my voice and yell at you? If I did, I apologize, wasn't mind? Ted Danny by all means say something so we can bring this to a conclusion, bring it to be fear, and then I'll mars.
Speaker 1: I'll make a couple quick points. One, there can be people that can be very independent. I have never thought of you as a lefty or in my genre, and I've kind of been pretty tame about my a lot of my points. But I've always considered myself more of an independent. It's more to the left. I considered you more of an independent that is, more of a kind of a libertarian independent.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm the anti anti.
Speaker 6: My father's conservative politics.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Can I ask one Questionvative Republic?
Speaker 2: I'm sure? Can I just ask one question right there at that particular point, please, do you maybe categorize me as an anti establishment kind of person in general that may indeed dance across the left and the right wing ideologies and even into some strange territory that belongs to neither in a sort of anti establishment fashion. Is that something you see in me? Or am I again retarded because I cannot project this, And that's where I am actually at. I'm against the established conventions as they stand, and I don't think that we at all times we should do better than we are at all times, and we are edging into very bad territory in the establishment, is my opinion. In general, So I'm an anti establishment kind of person, I think, and independent certainly, but maybe I'm totally wrong, and I apologize, but I just wanted to see if you've got that sense from me at all. Well, I speak, so please proceed by all means. You were talking about your father and you said something reminded you of your father. I forget what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the things that he says reminds me of a lot of my father, not in total that it just reminds me of him. He was a lifelong conservative. I mean, so I get that nowhere, Where can I get some of this source money? I mean, I'm a bed wedding liberal. I would like to get some of that money.
Speaker 6: How do I get get? How do I could use a few extra books?
Speaker 2: Fair enough? I know?
Speaker 6: And where do you get? And where do you get the communist talking points? And another question?
Speaker 1: Yeah's actually read the Communist Manifesto?
Speaker 2: Well how about.
Speaker 6: Karl Marx that I dicop at all three volumes? Have read it twice. Yeah, I've also read Adam Smith. Right, I'm glad to talk about it.
Speaker 2: No, I read all those and of course Seoul and a bunch of other things.
Speaker 6: I'm not a communist and I read I'm not a communist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read Marx and Lenin, and I also read various Asian uh you know, philosophies regarding governance, as well as a bit studied, even though I don't advertise it into the Italian and Roman trajectories, as well as the Greek philosophers. I've studied lots of different philosophies and the the concepts of engineering and guiding societies in various ways. I don't necessarily subscribe to any of them. So, and I've also read the Bible, by the way, which has a ten played for ruling of society and running a couple of different you know, empires during certain time periods, as well as the study of empire is something that I've done independently. Maybe I've done it inadequately, but I've gone around the the sort of gauntlet or the spectrum, if you will, of various things that have eventually all systems fail. But that is what I note from history as I am allowed and able to read it. Perhaps again, I'm a moron, but I try not to be. But please, anything you.
Speaker 1: Want to conclude here, Jimmy, Sure, to Jimmy's credit, I mean, Jimmy just has very strong beliefs. They're his opinions, his beliefs, So if he hears something contradictory, it's he's suspicious. And I think that he's just airing his suspicion here. But like I said, I mean, we're all in ton of our opinions. But I'm I don't know where you get communist talking points. I mean I've heard that. For I remember when Caesar Chadis, who's now disgraced, Good riddens that he that it came about. You know, he came into this town, that farming community I was in, and I had an uncle. He just he was so infuriated because the priest said something kind of positive about him, and he goes, well, he's a communist. And my uncle, my great uncle, he drove down the street went to a different Catholic church because he was so incensed, you know. So, I mean it was ron as a slur. And like I said, I've written Mars, I've read all of it. But guess what, I'm not a communist. I don't agree with everything. There's certain aspects I can say I can glean from it, just like a lot of people have rid The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith. They only can quote maybe one part of it, but they never actually read it, you know, and understand.
Speaker 2: And in fairness, I've also studied various theocracies, as the Catholic Church was and to my opinion, is, a ruling party on the Grand table of global governance. But of course I also had to deal with the generational issue of you know you people of course that came from somewhere else certainly are being dictated to and are run by your King in Rome, who there's a point he had. You know, I've heard that before, because the majority of my family is Catholic, all across the board. They're either you know, the Irish being Catholics, or they're the Sicilian Catholic for the most part, with some of them being secretly pagan, to be honest with you, but wearing the garb and the mask of Catholicism some of them for their entire lives, you know, sort of like a gay guy wearing a beard some of them. Actually it's so extreme, but you know what I'm saying. Anyways, all that aside, though, Danny, is there anything you'd like to drop here on Good Friday? As we approach Easter Sunday, which may or may not still be important to you and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Oh it's really Easter Sunday is my favorite. This is my favorite holiday. This is like I said, faith, family, fun. Yeah, it just stresses off and I would just leave, which I take Jimmy, I think in the goodness of his heart he said peace, So peace be with everybody, and especially Jimmy. He's just got perturbed, so right, and take that. He's play all around a good guy. And I hope you too have a good discussion where you can have you both back and forth. Guys have a little block communicating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something right at some point, Danny, I would much appreciate being able to have that back and forth that has done, you know, in a respectful manner and everything else, and where we can actually hear and accomplish things from one another. Perhaps perhaps I could learn something I believe at all times, no matter what, no matter, anyone you encounter, even if they do appear to be complete classical idiots at some points, and some people might appear to be geniuses, and all appearances may be deceptive at some point. Here's the thing. Anyone you encounter who is able to articulate. Anything has the capability to teach you something if you're willing to absorb it. So that is my attitude, and maybe it's actually the only part of my optimism that has survived throughout my life. But at this moment, I'm struggling to survive. I'm struggling to stay eating and in motion. I am literally regaining my ability to have the full spectrum of being able to move, to have my actual modality. My ambulatory skills are diminished. I am having trouble learning to walk, and I'm dealing with a lot of pain and damages. What you're being somewhat addressed at this point, I'm dealing with doctors and evaluations and etc. So that is really the true main focus. And I may have missed the news story about the cross dresser. I apologize, but you know I didn't catch that. That wasn't at the top of my new speed this week. Her getting fired and people going, yeah, bitch, you needed to go because she was wasting a lot of money sounds very typical to me. But that was the starting point that eventually became you believe this, you see this, this is the way you think, and he says, because he's heard me a lot. But you know what, if you've listened to and selectively only heard what you wanted to hear for ten years, it doesn't matter if you heard from me for ten minutes or ten years. You do have me wrong. And I'm taking responsibility for that by saying, you know what, I have failed to communicate because he's not the only one. He's just the only one that actually calls up and comes at me with it. But other people do it in emails, messages, you know, actual attempts to undermine and take things away from me and get me canceled and cut and take away money. Jimmy James, in all fairness, actually contributes to the network once a month, which, by the way, you know, I'm in danger of not being able to pay for, you know, a very important thing that keeps the network going in around tax day. It's April fifteenth that it's due. I have no idea how I'm gonna pay it. I got a birthday coming up again. I'm struggling to walk and keep everybody that I know and love fed, including some dogs. Oh by the way, if you're in the making, George Area, I have a new set of puppies if you need a brand new, fresh, bigger dog, not small dog puppy because my little guy was fixed. But missus Ooh found somehow a way to bring a straight dog into the house that drop puppies. So we have these big, beautiful, big headed, dark puppies that are going to be park pitbull and park god knows what, but they are muscular, beautiful, and right now they're in the other rooms squeaking, and we're trying to keep our little dogs separated from the puppies which are going to quickly outsize and outpace my little dogs, and we're going to have a dangerous situation. I have to give away a lot of dogs anyway, just saying that's the end of that. I'm done talking. But Danny, your final, like ten seconds, go ahead, beat Pete, and then we gotta get Aaron Franz on here for whatever he wants to do. Please go ahead.
Speaker 6: Happy Easter, Happy Easter, Joy and peace to everybody.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's Danny, be Pete as I sit here and do what it is I can do. We never even got to our little argument that went on off air. I'm tired of arguing. I don't want to do it. I want to see eye to eye and I want to stop failing to make myself clear. That's where I'm at. I apologize for anything I've done where I've misled anybody, because never was that my intent, and never do I intend to be misled or accept any b And every time I got people telling me that, screaming it, echoing it, all you're doing really is injuring anything I can present that's shared in a podcast because I'm a moron. So now I'm a babbling moron. So please find a way for me to stop being a babbling moron, so I can stop putting people in a position to do nothing but shrink what it is I'm doing. I want to go back to speaking to a lot of people and you know, presenting ideas and encouraging independent thought. That's what I want to do. Either that or I'd rather spin records, but nobody's supporting either one. As a way for me to like say, hey, look if you get value from this present value in depends of Jimmy James. He simultaneously makes contributions to the show and basically calls me a communist and somebody who's easily misled and believes in CNN and stuff, and it's just I don't know what to do after years of it. And I have the same problem with my co host on occasion, but it's not as extreme where I can't communicate properly. I am failing to make this right, and I don't want to because I used to think that I could always at least communicate, but apparently I'm such a useless piece of crap. I can't do that either. So I literally seriously want somebody to help me to make things clear. B Pete, I don't want you to address that. Maybe next week we'll get to it. I want fair time for you, so please, you know, say whatever's on your mind. Easter message, peace, love. And I really wish I had more friends. I really wish I had more brothers. And I've got nobody face to face outside of missus Oh and Frankie to talk to. That's all I have in my world and all of my studies. That is all I have. And now I'm starting to try and collect baseball cards. But on a low budget, you can only do what you can do, and plus I got other priorities like making sure we have enough food on a day to day basis, which is a struggle, especially when you're struggling to walk, get out of bed, or even you know, make it to the toilet. In times you don't be on yourself. Not because of the pe problem, but because again ambulatory. I'm not one hundred percent ambulatory, and I have damages that are hard to heal, and I'm having difficult time because I'm older now, I'm not bouncing back as quick and honestly, I was injured way worse than I'm allowing anybody to know. So I apologize for that personal tirade. And if it sounds like I'm whining or being a bitch, fine, fine, not what I mean to do. I don't want to be weak. I don't want to be misinformed. I don't want to misinform. And all I really want to do is make anybody that here's what I do a little bit better, not worse. Everything I encounter, I want to improve it, give it a gift. Have us work together to learn better so that we are not overwhelmed and overruled by people who do not deserve by the powers that should not be and do not deserve to be in any position of power over any of us, because at the end of the day, you have your business with God, and then or God's or whatever it is you think is the highest authority, and then you have the business with yourself, which is you should be determining what is best for you and those you love, and nobody should interfere with that. And maybe that makes me a communist. I don't know. I'm confused.
Speaker 6: Be pete.
Speaker 2: By all means it's yours, Flora.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, all right, well, I'll let you get to air and we'll discuss some of this stuff offline.
Speaker 5: But yeah, just go ahead and get to air. And he's already. We're already thirty five minutes into his time. I know we started late, but let's not be any more rude than they have to and let him get into.
Speaker 6: Good night, everybody, Thank you, my brother.
Speaker 2: Thank everybody for listening. I'm o'chelly. I guess whoever's hearing me right now may not be the effect, but some of you are, and a lot more of you could be join us and do that, and hopefully we'll just I don't know, maybe if we actually hear each other and work together, we could serve each other by rising together. Happy Good Friday, Easter and all that, and my birthday will be on Tuesday, so I will be live on AM wake up on Monday, and I never know what happens there because on there I had Corey Hughes recently, and I got a guy with a Zionist heavy JFK theory who made some sense. But still, you know, I got problems there. But I'm going to actually study his stuff because at all times I try to have the most open minds.
Speaker 20: What the effect silence broken, tru spoken, revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: What the pro time pstop your life?
Speaker 20: Show fact revelation, conation, a devastation, revelation through conversation, The effect you are the effects true.
Speaker 3: Conversation, all ray, demon stranger, I'll sell you the fact revelation, conversation, teasion through conversation, or shall effect revelation conversation.
Speaker 17: Gone had forgotten?
Speaker 2: What's show you a fact beyond the place of.
Speaker 3: Rapt and fierce the shade the men of tears finds it, shall find.
Speaker 17: Me afraid that.
Speaker 3: I am the master of my fate.
Speaker 2: I am my soul.
Speaker 3: Impact election corse continued cashing in.
Speaker 8: Religion.
Speaker 17: Keep a score at home, people, you'd like to see even.
Speaker 21: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State dot com.
Speaker 22: Hey yeah hey hey, yeah hey do we yeah hey do hey hey?
Speaker 2: The views expressed like caller stools.
Speaker 23: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com if not necessarily reflect views of Jelly dot com or Jelly and we are not responsible.
Speaker 2: We're getting stupidity which might instudent.
Speaker 24: Thank you, dot Com Radio network the aenage of tans dot com radio I use expressed by caller schools.
Speaker 23: There anyone else who happens to get on the air that Jelly dot com did not necessarily replet the views of the Jelly dot com or chuk chelly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might resue.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 25: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 2: Learn from it.
Speaker 26: It also shows other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 27: Dots Pleasure leads you to the front of Machamania and for the mercers made it China self filmlid state for nothing, and we stand broken nation and morally bank or God divide.
Speaker 17: A muscle rain denied for all this Layne is all well, but resident.
Speaker 3: Nicols not being a coming for me on the cony is last but not a man of man of ross By and something with stuf.
Speaker 2: Way as the callers of the lead.
Speaker 17: Practice God away and Ship's.
Speaker 27: Made him being non simultaneously deprecated from a hole in an actual real estate.
Speaker 17: But the Queen's away more us truth coming to a police state near you. Replace the three.
Speaker 3: Wood maget no constetution two points all the by and against the free boat who lacks that the cast the buyant bond and the whoping prop center was bathering and had this massive strong head the brock puffing.
Speaker 2: The war crime by by.
Speaker 3: The facts from happen Murphy from the Gopa cap being song the elbt breaks te.
Speaker 17: Go for Candler and deflected frial Man's man of.
Speaker 3: The Manisphere of Rote the fod people and that of roll forty sauce ball screens and no fat chase.
Speaker 17: Also no fast flits and non chase to miss fit. Absolutely no sicks with Dix. It's on the door street and sit for hist remark. I said physical pick up to your frock, bring and stuff.
Speaker 3: The president is here by requiring si de lead us to a fox finding me. You're branding man state of mac.
Speaker 17: Of bred a letter or is you gonna send your rate us the one they said bring the.
Speaker 3: New yet be done and manything me more than you're brading completely divided. It's playing on algorithms down the middle lever and he is reading freely and something's only far leading to a foot of rent to own yet never own nothing.
Speaker 17: Why be a self transhumanist?
Speaker 2: Some us good.
Speaker 17: Double clos wilds of God?
Speaker 28: Because now if I'm not the little breeman redoing forth depocracy.
Speaker 17: All Christian and you were Scottish for God. Now whether they do know anything of I'm back in books, underwear and especial water.
Speaker 3: Jack crow Ray decides the hell rotted bous, then be off the one and never.
Speaker 17: Offers, doesn't agreement melting.
Speaker 3: Let's be listened and not the man god a ship things stands like Jesus black sung of beach.
Speaker 17: Around peace without eyes, demanding the peace poss or forms but never.
Speaker 3: Ending Lord with scores and would that children is crazy and the trauma boods never randomly.
Speaker 17: Evil, never random offer the ricket of somber protection. You prease agreement to relaq with against the banks for boss.
Speaker 28: And no adason, replace the nass reading the Soviet box or a NATO's not a saints faces and about them.
Speaker 17: Find faith to a Greek peace.
Speaker 28: Fucking brings off weapons, raise your radium and the scholarphy of the futroy weapons the world third buck of the real bars and no limit seens but faring with both blin semls do and receipts.
Speaker 29: Fuck you, n du tu dum dug dun dun dun bun tug tug bun dada dundun dun dun dundun dugan dum tang b
Speaker 3: Dum tum