Speaker 1: One on one linch Taco Missus Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought you by Rock the Bank our cash giveaways thirteen more chances for you today to win one thousand dollars while you rock on the job with us.
Speaker 2: You get keywords today and you enter them at our website wj RR dot co.
Speaker 1: Nine oh five will be the first one if.
Speaker 2: You haven't been outside yet. And I Chili rainy start to the morning for most places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said to Taco back at the start of the show. This is the first morning that I can remember me personally a long time where I just I was there in bed going, man, I'd really love to just go back to sleep this morning. But again, you're so comfortable there. You got the covers pulled off. Yeah. Yeah. Know. The rain's you know, hitting the roof and the windows, and you're like, it's called out that kind of weather. Yeah, all right, Well, we'll try to get you motivated here this morning. Be careful on the roads, by the way. Let's begin over in Lee County and Southwest Florida, Cape Coral FWC and firefighters teamed up to rescue a ten foot alligator that had become wedged in a storm drained culvert. The ten foot six inch gator had its snout stuck in the open and the opening of the concrete culverts, you know where you see like at the edge of bars. There were no bars. It was just a small opening out to the street where the water would flow in, and it's snout was stuck in there. Oh, I know what you're talking about. Y. Yeah, So they had to remove the concrete cap to free this gator, having no idea how big this thing was underneath. I got the video footage of this on our Facebook page. A little bit of a surprise, I think for them. I'm going there right out of the Facebook page. Oh wow, Yeah, yeah, that is a big I heard you say ten foot. That's a big dough. Yeah. I guess several passer buyers did a double take. What the hell stuck in the storm drain?
Speaker 2: Remember that when you're you know, when you're going down in that sewer to get a ball that went Do you remember that when you were a kid, Yes, dude, it was the worst. The baseball or wiffle ball, whatever you were playing at the time, would roll down the sewer and you're sprinting for it. No, then you're going to try to get that big metal lid off.
Speaker 1: All that all that was was setting young sports UH enthusiast up for the UH water hazards on golf courses later on in life. Yeah, that's the adult version of that. I guess chucking it into the.
Speaker 2: Water going down there, or please tell me there's not a rat in there right now?
Speaker 1: You were, you were right with the slop. I think everybody who ever had that experience, it was like it was a slow or to try to say anything from going down into wherever that ends up going.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile you're like, man, if my buddies put that sewer lid back on while I'm in here, I had, you know, those kind of friends.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did. I'm pretty sure you'll have a perspective on this, Taco Bob, And I'm not sure why this needed to be researched, But nonetheless, when you have a show like this, you're going to certainly share this type of information. And you being the bathroom king of Central Florida and all, just one in three people feel comfortable pooping in front of their partner, Only one out of three. Yeah, it's very basically a third of folks will yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: That, I mean yeah, right in front of them, would be a little bit, you know, kind of uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I can see that, which is was my immediate thought. I want to talk to these one and three people because even you be in the bathroom, King, I don't think I just admitted it. Yeah I didn't think I couldn't confirm that, but now I can. Would I just don't envision you do that in front of your your lovely sweet wife. I mean, do you think about it?
Speaker 2: What if your wife walked in while you're brushing your teeth and just, you know, right now, flop down the toilet seat.
Speaker 1: And I'm waiting for the responses at two two five, two six because knowing our audience make up, some of the one in threes are listening right now, and I'm sure they have their reasons why they have no problem doing that. We're not judging. I'm just curious, say some things you just do by yourself.
Speaker 2: I think he kind of did judge when you said knowing our audience, I have a feeling we got a few of the one in threes it's.
Speaker 1: A compliment because they whatever it may be they wear like a badge of honor. And I admire that because you got balls. Yeah, I admire that. Two two five two six.
Speaker 2: Look absolutely door open, doing it every time, all the time. I don't mind the door open, but not while she's sitting in there.
Speaker 1: If she's in there doing her hair or makeup, you're gonna waltz in. Go when nature calls it, just go. I'm gonna no, that's pretty uncool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I chances are you have another bathroom, or you could at least say, hey, you might want to put down the hair dryer or bring it in the other room.
Speaker 1: That's all. I'll straighten your hair in a minute or two. It is it, and then it is it's it's awkward enough after you do it, and you you had a session that was intense, and then your partner uh just recognizes it from the aftermath alone and inquire that's that's awkward enough. Uh huh. Doing the action right there front and center. I'll blow it up. If she's watching or not, I get s shy. These are all texts I'm reading from two two five two six. Hold on, I'll pat you just flooded the line. Married thirty years, Yes, no shame.
Speaker 2: I do number two in front of her, but that's definitely a private matter. Oh so you would, but you feel it's private. And then he signed it Dylan from Daytona. Come on, dude, you don't need to put your where you're from and your name. I mean that you just kind of whittled it down to a zip code. My girl blows up the whole house, so I guess no issue hitting her back. I have a ODDP in my house open door jumping policy. We getting married in ten days and won't do it in the house when when he's home and we have three bathrooms to drive all the way to Walmart. Now, okay, that's cool and I understand, but you got to get out of that habit.
Speaker 1: Wait, that sounds like it was from a few ship. It is a female listener won't do when he's even home. No, she's going to the Walmart, which, yeah, that's uh, that's a roll of the dice.
Speaker 2: I want you to look around that Walmart at the person you know with the PJ pants still on, or the one with the bag on the top of the head, and just think you're sharing the toilet. Married twenty nine years here and yes, I drop a deuce right in front of her because she does it while I'm in the shower. Oh man, she's doing it while you're in the shower. You know, the steam of fact pat Oh God, she's like a fart in the shower.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the.
Speaker 2: Oh God, always try to trick my wife into coming in into a stink.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 2: Must be some young folks. I'm forty. No one wants to be in there with me. I don't even want to be there once you have kids. No shame, full on conversations.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was the day's day. Okay. We go from that to this mystery. Balls on the beaches of Australia force closures of several beaches in the Sydney area in the last week or two. These saturated like moist balls are washing up on the shore. You know, think tar balls, but they're not tar balls. It's well, I'm not quite sure, but it did give their news folks the opportunity to excessively use the term balls.
Speaker 3: Yank.
Speaker 1: These balls are the talk of the town.
Speaker 3: Jane, the Mystery of the Balls on the sand enters a new chapter. I just wanted to ask you, did you see any balls down there this morning.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't see any balls.
Speaker 2: The water was nice.
Speaker 3: Have you seen any balls on the beach?
Speaker 1: This They can't help themselves. This is an international phenomenon. Not yet.
Speaker 3: You keep your eye and let me know if you see any balls. Okay, I personally haven't seen any balls out here on the beach.
Speaker 1: But now there's a new mystery, the disappearing balls. Where are they all gone? Who you are they gone? I love bring them back. These have been found to contain everything from cooking oil and soap scum molecules to blood pressure, medication, pesticides, hair methanphetamine, veterinary drugs, and fecal matter. And people are worried about straws.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, you got blood pressure balls floating up getting into turtles, a little nostril.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Taco Glinching Taco on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is JR R.
Speaker 1: A Noisy garage.