Speaker 1: Six one seven two six x sixty eight sixty eight. So you know when the Democrats response to this bombshell revelations, you know, to all of this evidence that now Tolci Gabbert is released by declassifying documents classified documents, is people are gonna die. You know, they are absolutely desperate. But she signed our traders sedition. How can she say that, Maga, we're gonna get somebody killed. You guys call Trump a trader every single day, a seditionist, an insurrectionist every single day, a hitler wanna be every single day. No, what you don't like is it's true. This was a treason, his conspiracy. It was a seditious conspiracy. You just don't like the fact that you've been caught and she brought the receipts. So now fear monger, fear monger, fear monger, that's all they have left. And I'm telling you it's not gonna work. It's obviously not gonna work. It's so patently dishonest. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Agree, disagree, Bob in Linn. Thanks for holding Bob, and welcome.
Speaker 2: O Bob.
Speaker 1: You're on, Bob, Go ahead, all right, let's see if we can reconnect with Bob Linda in Maine. Thanks for holding Linda, and welcome.
Speaker 2: Hey Jeff, it's Matt, Linda's husband. She had to step away. I've been on with you before. The central point that she had was are they hiding that precipitated them going to such great lengths to make up this enormous Russia scandal about Trump? What are they hiding that they had to get rid of Trump so badly?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great question. I mean, what do you think, Matt, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Wow? I think it's all kinds of things like these other scandals that have just been whitewashed, you know, things like ben Ghazi and Solender and Fast and Furious, and then that allowed them to go on with a number of other scandals, and so they just double down and keep with the program. You know, I could name a few more. Hunter's laptop, the stolen election, bidens Dementa, the autopen COVID January sixth. Every one of those I just mentioned are literally a hundred times worse than Watergate, and nothing's happened yet nothing and another one, Hey, this Muller. They did the Mueller investigation. No one seems to pay any attention to this. They spend millions of dollars. He's got all these forty lawyers working from whatever. He gets in front of Congress, and the guy is senile. I mean, he doesn't know what's going on. He doesn't know what the Steel Darcier is, which was the crooks of his entire investigation, and then he just goes away. You never hear from him again. And let's go on with business.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, Matt, you're dead on. No, look, you're absolutely get on to go back to your original question and point. Remember, I mean, yes there was Fast and Furious, Yes there was Celindra, Yes there was Benghazi. Yes there were crimes upon crimes upon crimes. But you know this goes back to the crime families. What were they doing under Obama? They were literally they were pimping out US foreign policy to the highest bidder. They were selling us down the river for a price. And that's what That's what Obama did, that's what Biden did, That's what they all did. They were embezzling money. It was massive corruption and bribery at the absolute highest level, and they were selling out our foreign policy to whoever would pay him top dollar. And we saw that clearly with what Biden was doing in Ukraine through his son Hunter Biden, through China, through Hisbekistan, through Romania, through many Cyprus. Obama did the exact same thing. People forget this. Obama made literally hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars the second he walked out of the White House. The deals were all there for him to be made. And he was obsessed with Iran. In the second term, he was utterly obsessed with Iran. He wanted to give them the nuclear bomb, and he was determined to give them illegally. Billions of dollars that was sent on a private plane in palletts, billions of dollars in palets, in American dollars, euros, Swiss francs. I mean they even mixed up the money so it can be even less detected British pounds. I mean they so they this was this was to sell us down the river. And so when Trump, remember Trump is campaigning in twenty sixteen that he's going to arrest Hillary. Trump's most famous phrase was We're going to drain the swamp. They never thought he was going to win. They're shocked that he wins. So now they're like, we're all going to go to jail. We're embezzlers, we're thieves, we're traders who are stealing money left, right and center, and we've sold our country out to do it. We're modern day Benedict Arnold's and he's going to get us. So they said, we're going to come up with a scandal that is so big, that is so devastating, that is so all consuming. If we don't overthrow him from power, which they thought they would, it'll consume him for the next four years. He won't be able to breathe. And that's effectively what they did. And the scariest thing of all this is what I mean when I say these people are sociopaths and deranged, Matt. They nearly risked World War three. The Russians were enraged by this. Putin was enraged. They're like, this is a lie, and it tore up Russia US relations. It inflamed tensions, and now we've been in a cold war with them for the last ten years. That's why heads need to roll over this, Matt. Okay, many of you are asking the Kooner Man. Jeff was then Secretary of State Jean Frecois Pepi Lapew, was John Kerry in the room in that infamous December nine meeting that Obama called in the Oval Office. Let me tell you exactly, according to these now declassified documents, who was in that room. So Obama, now it's December eight. They killed that famous December eight Presidential Daily Briefing which says there was no Russian interference and there definitely was no collusion between Trump and Russia. So now comes the meeting on December nine where Obama gives the direct order, We're gonna frame him. He's an agent of Russia. Manufacture the intelligence. Do it now, All hands on deck. So James Clapper, then the Director of National Intelligence, was in the room. Then CIA Director John Brennan, then National Security Advisor Susan Rice, then Secretary of State Jean Francois, John Kerry, then Attorney General Loretta Lynch, then deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. There were some others, other deputies, but those were the big names that were in that room. Essentially the top tier of his candidate, of his cabinet, forgive me the top tier of his cabinet. All of the top people in his administration who were part of his national security team, as well as the Attorney general. They were all there and they were in on it. Six one seven, two, six, six, sixty eight, sixty eight. This will not only destroy Obama, it will destroy the Democratic regime, the Democratic Party, the deep state, and the entire fake news media. That's how big. It's not a bombshell. I was gonna say, that's how big of a bombshell it is. This is a political nuclear bomb. And the question now is is Pam Bondi and Cash Battel willing to drop it? Henry in Walpole, thanks for holding Henry, and welcome's.
Speaker 3: Return from Ireland two weeks ago, and they are all excited about Obama coming over. He's coming over to London and Ireland in September. On September twenty six, he's going to be in Dublin at a two thousand dollars a seat evening with Barack Obama. I think Pam Bondi Cash Btel should start looking at the pass put issue. We might have a situation where he's over there and may have to stay like Rosie O'Donnell.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Henry? He may not make it to Ireland, you know. I mean that's and look at this, look at this grifter. I mean what is he worth? I'm saying like half a billion dollars and he's still doing these two thousand dollars a play dinners like the greed And you know what, what is he going to tell the Irish people that they can't read in the newspaper?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So I A, I don't get you know, people in England and Ireland wanting to pay this kind of money to see the guy. But b what is he going to tell him that they that you know, that they can as I said, that they can't read from you know, the Times of London or the Daily Telegraph or whatever. Henry. I wouldn't let him out of the country. I would take his passport because I believe now he's a potential flight risk. And that's why I want him arrested and indicted, because there's this halo that the Left has put above this man's head that he doesn't deserve. And when these shocking revelations are now made public through you see the media is trying to suppress this story desperately and cover it up. But once there's an indictment. Once he's formally charged, this will force the media to cover this and people will have to read what he's accused of, and then they'll have to read what the evidence is, the overwhelming evidence, and then suddenly the dear leader is now no longer that dear Henry. Final word to you.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I think if he does go to Ireland, where they really seem to like him, I think they have a lot of white guilt over there on you. I think that's about.
Speaker 4: Why he might decide to stay there to avoid the prosecution, so as Rosie O'Donnell is doing. Not that she's being prosecuted or anything, but yeah, I think that's worth looking at. It's something to keep in mind that he is traveling of the country in September and they decide to stay.
Speaker 1: I would take away as passport. I agree with you, Henry, A great call. Sixty one seven two sixty eight sixty eight, Nick in a weaymath, Thanks for holding Nick and welcome.
Speaker 5: Hey brother, Jeff, Just let me buying up a few things here earlier. You're talking about way earlier about the press. What you do about them. We have the FCC, they have laws already enacted from the aspect of the Internet, and from the aspect of cable TV. Who puts their stuff on the Internet New York Times, et cetera, et cetera, And with cable TV as well, the podcasts and all this other crap. But what I'm saying is there are laws in existence that simply need to be amended. There was a Telecommunications Act of nineteen nineteen ninety six, I believe in an earlier one. They regulate aspects of those two industries, right, And one of the things is the conduct of the Internet provider service people. Okay, So anybody could be busted along the line for the stuff they perpetray, okay, jumping over that Coomer got Comber. Excuse me? Okay, let me know, Jeff, please send me a postcard when they bring in someone who's been pardoned, maybe someone from the exotic infamous Biden crime family who are all pardoned, especially Hunter, right, maybe Fauci who has been pardoned. Why do I say that they cannot apply to Fifth Amendment? Okay, so let me know when any of those guys show up. How about Susan Rice. No, she wasn't pardoned. Okay, you just mentioned her, right, there was another meeting that she mentioned just before she walked out the door to document what they were talking about, and that was Flynn. Okay, she nsay person she made sure that the unmasking document somewhere between five point fifty five and eighty names were unmasked, including General Flynn, including Carter Page. Okay. Somehow it never turned up. She couldn't find it. Oh oh, I see, she says it is in the Obama Library, which didn't exist. It was actually in some sort of U haul warehouse and a trailer. So talk about not protecting like like they had a raid mural Lago with shoot to kill documents that should be returned. Okay, and now they set up Flynn.
Speaker 1: I mean that's your I mean, that's your obvious point. And I think you're dead on Nick. Look, they they didn't just frame Trump. They framed Flynn. They framed others. Remember they kept saying Flynn was an agent of Russia and that's why they went back to talk to him. Have you ever talked to any Russians? Have you? And remember he spoke to one Russian ambassador in a law line of ambassadors and they made such a big deal about that. Well, you shook his hand. I mean, what did you guar say during the handshake? Do you remember that? And he couldn't remember one small detail. And then they claimed you're lying, This is lying on the Ralph, and they destroyed the man. They destroyed them. So no, they wanted to destroy his cabinet and take away Ally after Ally six one seven two six, six, sixty eight, sixty eight and down the stretch we come Dan in New Hampshire. Thanks for holding Dan and welcome.
Speaker 6: Thanks a lot for taking the call, Jeff. You know, I really love Telsey Gabbett. She showed her colors. She's a real real spirit for the American people. If we need, we need three more like her if the others don't work out. Now, you know, it's mind boggling when you wrap it up that the way that you've done as far as you know, talking about the conspiracy, talking about the treason, talking about the spying, the lying, the amount of corruption within the top level of the government, when you lie to three hundred and thirty million people, split the country into crazy liberals and conservative people like ourselves that care and can see through the you know, the curtain of the sea that we've all been living through. I mean, I'll tell you right now, we were so close to losing this country. It was a step away. If Kamala Harris, god forbid would have ever got in, we would have been in three wars. There would have been a globalist situation going on. The situation would have been so bad that we were lost all our democratic rights. The fact of the matter is is that we've got the trojan horse and Trump. He's the writer of all the wrong And I'm going to tell you right now, I am so I'm so happy. I should say I'm so happy that my comfort of mind, and I'm sure a lot of others will listen to the show in or in the country has been restored. My pride has been restored. The fact that I feel like we're secure and that something's not going to happen at the flip of a coin. I mean, we've got respect back in the country. We've gone in six months from a country greatly disrespected back into the world power that we are. And let me tell you something right now, as far as all these.
Speaker 7: People Obama, Clinton, comer, I mean, yeah, comer, Brennan.
Speaker 6: All of these different people are in those high places, if they do not get prosecuted, prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then what has this all been about. We almost lost the country. I need this for my healing. I need this to know that this is never gonna happen again, that these people are gonna pay, and pay dearly, with their lives, with their money, with their reputation, with history, everything they have to pay, because if they don't, then I'll probably never trust this government again. And at the very least, I'll always have one eye open after all of what's happened, because they almost destroyed us that close, Jeff, that that oh, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it was touch and go for a while. You're completely right, Dan, And look, just I can only piggyback off of what you're saying because you said it. I couldn't have said it any better. Really, you said it perfectly. Look even to this day, you want to see how successful they were in framing Trump and in manipulating and fabricating the evidence, and in manufacturing it and then this propagandizing people. To this day, you talk to most people on the street, especially liberals or Democrats, and they'll tell you, yeah, Trump colluded with Russia. They still believe the Russia collusion hoax to this day, even after it's been debunked over and over and over. And now I mean, I mean, now you've got literally the receipts, the emails, the reports, the memos, You've got everything. So this is how effective they were. And me, that to me is scary if they can whip up that kind of frenzy, if they can control public opinion like this. Now, I know this audience never bought it. To our credit. You didn't, I didn't. But man, they fooled a lot of Americans now and completely made up, made up of whole cloth, the whole thing. You know, usually when you frame somebody, there's a little something to it. Whatever, there's something to it. I don't know. He and Putin used to go hunting together, you know something. They made it up, whole cloth. They just made it up. And they almost got away with it. They almost got away with it. And so look now the balls in Pam Bondi's court. And I'm telling you, if she won't pull the proverbial trigger on this and start issuing indictments and arrest warrants, he's got to get rid of her.