Speaker 1: Not my proudest stack of stories we got. I mean we have the correct number. I'm not feeling super inspired by any of them. And I just want you to know it is a thousand percent Ross's fault for telling me to watch this thing on Netflix, which I normally turned something on in the background while I'm putting prep together, and uh it, I literally had to stop it while I was doing prep yesterday.
Speaker 2: And also screw Brenda.
Speaker 3: So there gets there gets to be a point of that special right where you think you're you're you're locked in and you're in a certain ride, and then they flip it on you and you're like, oh my god, what is going on with this show?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Because because we like to, you know, just find like you said, we're looking for something to watch. M Like, I'm about this documentary as at the top there, let's watch this about a missing daughter. Sounds great, And then you're I would say what you're about like forty forty minutes in or something fifty minutes and it's like what just happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it does that multiple times really, And but what we also liked about it is there was a conclusion because a lot of these true crime shows you watch, it's always left open ended, right, like right, it could be this, it could be that.
Speaker 3: Who were the suspects? Well there will we ever know? We don't know, but this has like a confirmed ending, which was gonna.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure and give the full name of it for folks, because it's got it's got kind of a weird name.
Speaker 2: Do you come on? Come on?
Speaker 1: Here we go into the fire the Lost Daughter. It's uh, it's two it's two like hour and ten minute things, so it's basically like a longer movie.
Speaker 2: They cut it into two pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was uh, because you gotta follow what's going on. And I found myself initially when I was started watching it, I was paying so much little attention.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't because you think you have the thing correct.
Speaker 3: So because you think it's one thing and then it turns out to be like another thing. Because Marky was like, let's watch this one, and I said, hey, look, it's just about a missing daughter. It's gonna be stupid. I'll watch this, and then like, right, forty fifty minutes in, I'm like glued to the Yeah, glued to the TV. Yeah you should watch that.
Speaker 1: If only look and I'm not even I don't even really like true crime stuff. I know that's weird, but like, I you know what, here's the deal. I like true true crime stuff, right, I like First forty eight. I don't know, do you guys ever watch that show First forty eight?
Speaker 4: Row?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we used to watch it all the time.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so like show me that stuff. And I don't mind the full length documentaries. But the problem is they turned into making the Murderer and that documentary they tried to do were Michael Brown's and cahoots with the store guys over a drug like it turned into activism for so many of these, so I tend.
Speaker 2: To avoid them.
Speaker 1: And I honestly, I wouldn't have watched that if you to, if you wouldn't have said something. But no, that's straight dope, man.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give any of it away.
Speaker 3: You can't. But we're both in agreement that Brenda is the worst.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you also have a sister named Brenda? No, oh, okay, all right, I just want to get these names. Unfortunately, unfortunately, poor Ross's sister gets gets tired with that just because of her name, so all right, so yeah, you should go watch that Brenda's the worst. Well, I mean, I'll let you decide who's the worst.
Speaker 3: And it's okay to be fair. That probably isn't fair to br right Coig right, but but but but I'm not a fan. But I'm not a fan of Brenda.
Speaker 2: Right, and I never liked her. There's a very.
Speaker 1: Early scene where they're talking about how she reacts to some stuff going on around about you know, around her, and I'm just like, I'm not even a parent, and I'm like, what is wrong with you? So from there it's just, uh, it's off to the races. And by the way, I like your wife's theory, right or your guys mean it makes sense right.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 2: So I can't I can't even tell you.
Speaker 3: It's so it's so maddening because it's one of these things you want to talk about but you can't talk about it. But that spoiling the entire thing, and it's oh man, oh no, there's there's we watch it. We watched it. We're like, we've got to tell other people about this because we need someone to talk to you about it. Because so she's telling them in her family I'm posting about it a social medium, telling you about it. I never tell you to watch anything. I'm like, dude, you gotta watch this.
Speaker 1: Into the Fire, excuse me, all right? Into the Fire the Lost Daughter, that is the name of it. Like I said, two hours, twenty minutes of your time or whatever. Pretty good and just straight what happened. Like Ross said, you're gonna get to a conclusion there. There's a few things you can speculate on, but for the most part, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get done.
Speaker 1: And you will have had probably three different theories. And it's not that it's all a dream or he was dead all along. I mean it's like really really, really good, twisty stuff that only the insanity of real life can sometimes come up with.
Speaker 2: So yeah, check that out. All right, So what does that mean for our stack?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Want wamp I was distracted, So but don't worry. We've got a lot of great sound we're going to be getting into. In fact, let me do this just because I'm still.
Speaker 2: Having my word update for some reason. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: We'll hit our break now and come back. We'll give you a rundown and dive into the audio next here on the CaCO Day radio program and you know you wake up in.
Speaker 2: Belarus or wherever. Yeah, traffic too.
Speaker 3: I rolling around four o'clock and I park in my normal spot and there's like two white vans out there and there's some dudes out in front of it, and I'm like, wall.
Speaker 1: You gotta know by the way the building is. It has a bunch of renovations and things going on. In fact, one of our lobbies has just tore up, so lots of work guys, all right, But.
Speaker 3: I'm really thinking, I'm like, this could be some crazy like Antifa people or crazy we hate Trump people, and like they're gonna abduct me and I'm gonna end up on the news. And I'm like, but I'm gonna mind my own business. So I get out of my car and I close it and this guy like is like right behind me. He's like standing right there and he's like hey bo and I'm like hey buddy, and he goes, hey, uh can you get in this Can you get in this building? And I'm like, uh great, I can, yeah, right the building. So I just start walking towards the building and he's following me. He goes, yeah, you know, we got to switch the internet over. We're but we've been here for like an hour and we can't get into the building. Somebody was supposed to be here, but we can't get in. But we needed to switch the internet over where like I guess they were from Verizon or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's our switch to going on. Yeah, so I'm not changing some of our stuff over to them right there. And I'm just like, look at him, going uh. And then in front of the door where you fob in the boxes and boxes and boxes of like technical stuff and constructions you could tell like they're here to do Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I look at him. Look, I'm looking back and forth the ha him in the boxes and I and I'm really like, I'm trying like to assess the danger, if there's any possible danger here, because you know, it's four o'clock in the morning, and people are insane. I don't know if you know this. People are nuts.
Speaker 1: And we have and by the way, we have we have hobos in the woods, yes, right, that literally tried to squat in one of our vehicles.
Speaker 3: So so I look at the stuff and I go, is this a bomb? He's like what, It's not gonna tell you I'm like, this is like some sort of askimal, this like some sort of like heist or something like a big heist at his front. Now we didn't use it, and I go yeah, and I go, so if you what do you is the power gonna go in the building or we're gonna lose the internet connection because at that point, if because they were supposed to I guess get in at like three o'clock and they had been waiting for like an hour or something, believe it or not, there was nobody here to let them in. And I'm like, so I really contemplated it. And then I was like, well, you know, if we lose the internet and we can't do the show, then have the day off. So that's positive. That's a positive in my my corn.
Speaker 2: So I go, I go like, yeah, here, I fact, there's my fob.
Speaker 3: And I'm like I'm like, go ahead, just go ahead. And then I started going to a little bit and I'm like, that probably wasn't even like a real Southern accent. That dude's probably German. That dude is straight up Hans Gruber, and they're probably or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I wonder what they're heisting in our building.
Speaker 3: I mean, like they're like Hans Gerber at the end, like like when he's on the roof in front of John McClay and he's like, oh, thank god you're here, right, Like that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Don't we have?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the new one in the lower lobby. Isn't that a sports betting operation? I think it is.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I hadn't.
Speaker 1: I hadn't really tried to figure out what it was, and then I was worred down in the lobby last or two weeks ago, and I was looking at it. So I suspect they don't have cash on hand though, so.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it's cash on hair. But they were in and out of the server room, but they were doing like internet stuff. So but I mean they look legitimate at the vans and stuff, so who knows. I mean, but if they're right, it could be like if they did put in the effort, then fair play to them, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you earned it, okay, Yeah, all right, fair enough, yeah, all right, as.
Speaker 3: Long as you're not taking me away in the vans.
Speaker 2: You know, our internet's gonna go out maybe.
Speaker 3: So just you know, fair warning. If the internet does go out, it's probably what it was because I asked him. I said, you know, I'm up in a radio station. Like we used the Internet and satellites a lot, Like we're gonna need that, is it. We're gonna be okay to say yeah, no, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: What if it's other thing? Though, you're the guy you're like, you're the oh yeah, go ahead, mister parh. Yeah you got a van.
Speaker 1: No that looks legit, right, and then you're that guy in the bed, like how did it happen?
Speaker 3: To be fair? There's nothing in our in our training or ethics training about this, so no, it's.
Speaker 1: Not even addressed Frideport officials and uh don't make copies and look sus.
Speaker 3: But that's like one of my fears, like coming in here every morning, like would drive it because I'm always the first one here and there's nobody else in this building and I'm looking around. I'm always like I'm like super aware of my surroundings and I get out and look around them like anybody like going to you know, try to shoot me or take me or well why because people are nuts? Because people are nuts. And we work on a conservative talk radio station in the year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: People are saying and on occasion it happened. I would say maybe a half dozen times in the ten plus years.
Speaker 2: Where you are, you're.
Speaker 1: Walking in the lobby, you don't think anything's going on, and all of a sudden, there's a person in there. And you know, a lot of times it used to be they were listeners for another station that used to do this event, and then they.
Speaker 2: Just showed up really really early.
Speaker 1: When the showgram stuff would go on down the hall, they would have listeners in, but that was always on Friday, so you would kind of prepare yourself. But I would say five or six occasions and you never see the person. They're like a friggin n.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like, dude was just right behind me, Hey bo, I'm like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, that guy might be a ghost man. You don't even know, all right?
Speaker 1: Do you think we have a salesperson so lazy enough to go try to make friends with the smoke Tree Court Hans Gruber?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going through the current lineup and I don't I'm not sure. I don't think former ones, former ones, yes, yeah, current ones, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Pop in there, kick their feet up, start barking orders. Bobby right, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, turning on the pure schlockschmoves absolutely, but wow, now I think it'd have to go former there, which is a very good safe thing to say. All right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Another day, another lunatic who wants to take out Trump, this time a dude from Idaho. Let's uh, you know, he makes videos. Maybe we maybe you know what, Maybe he has some legitimate points. I can't imagine what they would be. Let's go ahead and listen to his video manifesto, shall we?
Speaker 5: Okay, folks, I apologize for my appearance here, but you know, I've been fighting this Trump thing for quite a while.
Speaker 1: And and what just fighting this TRN? Does he just mean Trump in general? Or is he calling the disease that I don't know?
Speaker 6: I want you guys to know that it's over for Trump.
Speaker 5: Oh Joseph Biden was executing twenty nineteen what John John Kennedy Junior showed up?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: And Trump is a rapist pig? Okay, now I've had it with this. I've been told by Heaven and Mary and all.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry by who did you say? Heaven?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: He said? Okay, So heaven.
Speaker 6: And all right to take Trump down.
Speaker 2: Marian already said, made one.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I'm gonna do because I have ancestral authority, Chief crazy Bull, the eighteen eight Yanks and treaty.
Speaker 6: That's my.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I own the Black Hills, per the nineteen eighty court case.
Speaker 1: For you know, sir, I have trespassed on your property a bunch bunch.
Speaker 2: So I'm very sorry for that. All right, keep going me.
Speaker 5: Verse or United States versus sue. But I'm also got Article five of the eighteen fifty eight Yank and treat you right, and I want my I have mineral rights, air rights and everything else been stolen from me.
Speaker 1: I have a quiet And how would Native Americans have a concept of air rights in in the way that we see them today?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, this isn't New York where you have to literally permit the amount of sun you're blotting out. Maybe it was, maybe it was those big wigwam uh up in the Pacific Northwest. Those would get pretty big, I don't know, but not in not in the Black Hills, sir.
Speaker 6: I want Trump in a body bag.
Speaker 5: Oh, I want John John Kennedy Junior in a body bag on TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how would you know it's them in the body bag questions?
Speaker 5: And I want the military to turn this country back over me. Well, because we're gonna do some other ship. I got some other beer plans going. Oh, let's trump Donald J. Trump. You are hereby expelled from heaven. Oh no, your immunity is revoked.
Speaker 1: I'm just I was real confused the first time I saw it, because it's its own thing. Second, Ross is all Ross has a metal detector. I thought you were joking when you said this because.
Speaker 2: I remember Mark.
Speaker 3: He's like super into that kind of stuff, like she loves like fossils.
Speaker 1: And which is great. My mom used to go around and we're some of the battlefields. She that was a hobby of hers. So more power to you. But you'll also uh you know, so what did you guys find? You find some gold or well.
Speaker 3: I mean we're gonna use it at the beach, so we're looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, all right, well, uh let's see here. The problem you might run into I just want to have this story up here here we go.
Speaker 3: Is you're gonna find so much gold you won't be able to bring it back only want to weigh the car down. I mean it is heavy, right, so or you'll find the chest and you will be able to open the chest with the gold in it. I don't know this suspension strength on your SUVs, but yeah, I mean you could, you could.
Speaker 2: Feasibly do that.
Speaker 1: I've I've had some loads that were probably too much before. I don't think that's going to be it. I think you're gonna get covered in blue sea dragons and murdered. And I don't want that for you, because one minute you're digging because bleep bleep, bleep, bleep bleep gold and then instead of gold, it's blue sea dragons, which apparently are a problem. Right now, Let's see Cape Hatteras National Seashore telling beachgoers to stay away. And the problem is they look you know what they look at. They're like the tide pods of sea creatures. Man, Because I'm looking at this thing, and I totally get why a kid would want to touch this thing.
Speaker 2: They should not touch this thing. By the way, just.
Speaker 1: FYI or on that, um, I don't think I've ever seen one in person. And by the way, you know what these things eat? This is how this is when you know an animals kind of.
Speaker 2: A badass, all right.
Speaker 1: The blue sea dragon eats Portuguese man of war jellyfish, that's its prey, So you know, you don't screw with something that eats the thing that can kill you. But apparently that's a bit of an issue. So but it's also a nice excuse for you not to have to go on the water ross. So you got that for you, all right? Where is his Buckston? They had a photo of just a beach absolutely covered. Now I'm sure many of you, like I've been down on, you know, one of the North Carolina beaches when they have all the jellyfish just kind of like you know, and I've lived long enough and then just wash up by the hundreds. I've seen that. I've never seen one of these things. But that's that's a straight kid magnet if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So a little more on mister Idaho dude there. So the the absolutely insane individual who talks to heaven who no, he said Biden had already been executed back in twenty nineth and now he wants to get to Kennedy and Trump. But he's he's a little unsure on how he wants to do it right. Firsty, he wanted to execute in a more traditional manner. And then he I think he was proposing guillotine. He didn't say guillotine. He just said getting his.
Speaker 2: Head chopped off. But he wanted him in a body bag first.
Speaker 3: And the problem, yes, did I hear correctly? Did he say he talked to heaven? And then Maddeline Albright like no, no, no, no, no, no, not Maddeline Albright, Mary and Albright. Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't know, So I don't know if that's his sister or remember that Democrat candidate marian whatever her name is, Marianne. Yeah, the crystals lady, will ya, yeah, yeah, the mister Crystal lady. I I think maybe he means her. I don't know, because she was pealing around with Kennedy for a while, so I'm a little unclear. But the question that I would pose, and the point that I would make is for all of this tone down the rhetoric. Donald Trump says this, it's a dog whistle. You listen to the audio I play to that, dude, and you watch everything that's going on. In fact, there's a really great video going around that I think, and I saw Elon Musk retweeted this too, so it ended up getting.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of play.
Speaker 1: But it's it's just a montage of you know, them doing exactly what they say Trump was doing and with obvious better results.
Speaker 2: Right, if your goal.
Speaker 1: Is, you know, literally as seventeen percent of Democrats want a dead former president, that's Erasmus and Pole looked that up and they've got.
Speaker 2: You know two.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that anyone threatening to kill the president isn't problematic, but you.
Speaker 2: Do have to rank them, right.
Speaker 1: Guy making videos in Idaho. Obviously there's there's issues here. They're going to deal with that, but you know, you Wingham, that's that's pretty elevated. So yeah, I'd say the strategy of doing exactly the thing that they accused the other side of is working out. Okay, if that's their goal, if they're among the seventeen percent. And when you hear what I'm about to play, I want you to hear it as though you're this lunatic that I just played the audio from. Okay, in fact, let me do this because I was interrupting it a lot. Let's I just want to re listen to part of this I won't talk over it, just to get the meat of it, and I want you to put yourself in this dude's head and then I'll play the montage.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right here we okay.
Speaker 5: I apologize for my appearance here, but you know, I've been fighting this Trump thing for quite a while, and I want you guys to know that it's over for Trump. Joseph Biden was executing twenty nineteen. John John Kennedy Junior showed up and Trump is a rapist pig.
Speaker 6: Now I've had it with this.
Speaker 5: I've been told by Heaven and Mary and Albright to take Trump down.
Speaker 2: All right, that's the part of one of the things, Yeah, Mary and Albright. So I don't know what the heck.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're this dude, and then you're being fed a constant stream of this.
Speaker 8: I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all of the country, and maybe there will be.
Speaker 3: People need to.
Speaker 2: Start taking to the streets.
Speaker 1: This is a dictator.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there's unrest in our lives.
Speaker 10: Enemies of the state, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful, do something about your dad's immigration practices effectless time they go, how do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck.
Speaker 4: Biggest terror thread in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right.
Speaker 6: I thought he should have punished him in the faces.
Speaker 11: And even if you lost, he insulted your wife on the escalator and called Mexican's rapist immersed, he.
Speaker 3: Said, well, what do you think I should have done?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 11: I think you should punch him in the face and then gotten out of the race.
Speaker 9: You would have been a hero.
Speaker 6: I'd like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 5: I said, if we're in high school, I'd take you behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.
Speaker 4: Punch some people in the face.
Speaker 11: When was the last time an actor assassinated a president.
Speaker 7: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: And that's a fact.
Speaker 1: I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I think a case could be made right here that if if you're still not willing, and again you preach the idea that everything's a dog whistle out there, that's not very dog whistling some of those. But is it protected speech? You know, we err on that side, but it's not protected from people evaluating what you're saying and looking at what's happening. So this lunatic, I don't know that he'd done anything, but the guy is obviously parroting the stuff.
Speaker 2: It's weird that he has.
Speaker 1: The The executed Joe Biden thing is part of it.
Speaker 2: I don't need because like.
Speaker 1: I thought some of that was Q stuff or do you remember the Great Replacement List?
Speaker 3: The JFK Junior stuff is Q stuff right.
Speaker 2: Right straight up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but they believe he's still alive. But Biden being executed in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that's the body double stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the body double broke what like or did you did you? You hit him to do it and it didn't work out, and you're like, you know what, he's handicapped here, let's just throw him back out there. Like I need to know more on that, but I do know that this guy is parroting this stuff. And there's more videos, but I just want to give you a sample of where this guy was at because the heaven thing was really the thing for me if you remember, he also is the arbiter of who gets in and who doesn't. And I thought that was up to an entirely different person. But that's just me, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven.
Speaker 2: That gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go, all right, coming up here on the show. We gotta talk a little about the Joe mansion thing. And here we go. Make sure I want to make sure that I absolutely read this verbatim. By the way, the Haitian Bridge Alliance is seeking criminal charges against Trump Advance for the eating pets narrative.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get you a little more on This is a nonprofit. I guess it's the big Haitian nonprofit. I know nothing about the organization, but they held a press conference saying that he should be criminally charged. All right, thank you New York Post. Appreciate the giant pop up. President Biden set to make history when he sits down to do an interview on the view. Why is that historical president or sitting president has ever been on there?
Speaker 2: But why should that matter? Right?
Speaker 1: First time I had a sitting president on on this show. Like, we didn't send press releases either. We probably sent to a mobile alert. But anyway, so yeah, he's he's going to go on the view.
Speaker 2: Let's see here that is today the house on the on.
Speaker 1: The softest four ply plushiest eleven hundred thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, on the level of softness to you know, Diamond, I guess which is not? How soft will this interview be today? With the cackling hens of the view? And then what do you do if he's wandering off there? I'm assuming it's just going to be behar running her mouth the whole time. Occasionally a whoop be in there to steer things around. They may get one critical which won't really be one. It'll be like I think you've spent too much time eating chocolate ice cream?
Speaker 2: What say you, sir?
Speaker 1: And and he'll be out of there. So I'm glad everyone is all now. I'm excited to see what.
Speaker 2: It looks like. And let's see here.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to see if it and it will be it is going to be live. I just want to I want to be one hundred percent on this. Yes, all right, So he will discuss his legacies. From ABC, they issued a press release. Biden is expected to discuss his legacy including the administration's accomplishments, his hopes for the remaining months in the White House, and the state of the twenty twenty four campaign. Dude, I should have done a Bengo card for this thing, all right? What what? What fake hoaxes? Do we think we're gonna hit on the Bengo card twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Right straight up? He's going to say Project twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, probably twenty and twenty five times, the very fine people, oh, the suckers and losers he's been working that in. So all of that will get parroted and not pushback on that. That's my prediction on it. But we'll have it for you because unfortunately it is a part of our job. Okay, all right, So back to this. So the Haitian Bridge Alliance, all right, which I had not heard of, but basically it is a Haitian immigrant advocacy group. Not surprised everybody, you know, every group's got their folks.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: They made a big dog and pony show yesterday. They sent out press release and they said that they have filed criminal charges against Trump and Vance in Springfield, Ohio. And I'm like, wait a say so wait he got indicted again, What the what is going on?
Speaker 2: So I dig into this thing. I don't know how it works in Ohio.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming there's you know, North Carolina's kind of got the magistrate thing where you can go swear stuff out and then it's part of a case, even though it's not how people perceive it. So no, he was not indicted in Ohio over the over the pet stuff him in Dvance. Somebody went in and filed a complaint and then issued a press release lying about what it was.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, HbA filed.
Speaker 1: The criminal charges to hold Trump Advance accountable for the devastating harm they've caused our community in Springfield. All right, So yeah, so they walked into a municipal court building and filed a complaint.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, there you go.
Speaker 1: And of course, when I then saw news outlets carrying it, which is why I clicked on it, I'm like, because let me read their wording.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I want to go back to the press release.
Speaker 1: Charge is filed against Trump in Dvance in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: That's how the news positioned.
Speaker 1: It without the info that I just provided, where they basically went in and did a complaint like he could go do to your neighbor if their lawns too high or whatever. So note not another indictment, as much as the very poorly worded we'll say NBC News tweet where I saw it, would would have you believe.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go ahead and get into into this.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we got we got good audio today, even if slightly distracted putting stuff together. And if I can just get it to cooperate with me, all right, good, thank you, okay, all right, So dude, I'm telling you, man, the you know, the Al Smith dinner, they're not going to be doing that thing. It is an absolute indictment of the inability of Kamala Harris to frankly b and what is kind of a social situation, right, because you're expected to be light hearted, you should be able to deliver a line. Obviously you're gonna speak. I understand, people are gonna write it for you. And if they're so, and there's no but nobody's challenging you. It is my point here. You can get up, say whatever you want, You take your lumps while you sit there and you laugh at yourself.
Speaker 2: And they don't think that she can do that.
Speaker 1: And it's like you see these little moments with Trump on the campaign trail, and you know he's Trump's a funny dude, even if he's even if some of it is off putting to people, he's a funny guy. He's a funny guy also because he's such a caricature, right, And some people in politics get this thing.
Speaker 2: So you know, he's he's.
Speaker 1: Irritating people by handing a woman one hundred dollars for groceries, and they want to know if it's a campaign violation they can indict him on. Meanwhile, they're you know, hey, here's a one hundred thousand loans. Sure, yeah, we'll take care of that taxpayers, meaning that where is here? We go like this, This is from Trump yesterday. I think he's in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure where this was.
Speaker 2: And I think it's terrible.
Speaker 11: She lied about McDonald's. She said, I was a worker in McDonald's.
Speaker 2: That's right, man, McDonald's gate is back.
Speaker 1: I thought this thing had died as quick death, but no, he's now making it part of his stump.
Speaker 11: And I think it's terrible. She lied about McDonald's. She said, I was a worker in McDonald's and.
Speaker 3: I stood over the french fries.
Speaker 11: I'm going to McDonald's over the next two eggs, and I'm going to stand over the french fries because I want to see what her job really wasn't like because she never Yeah.
Speaker 2: How many seven and twenty eggs in a month? How many?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Should get a calculator? How many eggs do you think you eat in a month? There, mister Hayes.
Speaker 3: Let me do the math real quick.
Speaker 2: What like six a day? Right?
Speaker 3: Uh, you're probably like six to eight.
Speaker 1: Six to eight, all right, so we'll go seven. I mean, this dude's eating four times what you're eating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably all he's eating too. So what he did was he replaced the junk he was eating on a daily basis with a good food for you, a good cholesterol which is you know, full of protein, which is great for your body. And yeah, he's going to see positive results because he's not eating the crap anymore. See, they're filling, they're good for you. I mean, come on, it's like I said, it's a perfect food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's eating twenty so he's eating one an hour basically as part of his study. So twenty four eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's what he did. He right into each Each egg is like six calories, so we six six sixty sixty sixty sorry sorry, six grams of protein per egg sixty calories.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, now that seems down right responsible. And they taste good.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. Though he took out what he was to get. He's substituted just for eggs, so of course, yeah, his calories and his cholesterol probably gonna go down.
Speaker 1: So when I see you folks out there with your egg white onmelet, just no, we're judging. Why don't you want to be healthy? Why are you making that decision? You can have you can have the good, tasty part two. You don't have to have it the white, weird part full of asparagus and chevra or you know whatever you put in there. No, now load that bad way up. Keep the yolks in. Your cholesterol go down, according to one medical student at Harvard, but it's got Harvard in there, so that.
Speaker 3: Is Wait, so you said you said twenty eggs.
Speaker 1: A day, twenty four one an hour, one per hour, twenty four eggs every single.
Speaker 3: So he's he's taken in. He's only taking in about fourteen one four hundred and forty calories a day, so he's probably losing weight too.
Speaker 1: Well, he looks like you know, he said, but he's a college student. It looks like his metabolism is probably still banging away. So mmm, so the intake here they actually have a breakdown. It is estimated that he took in one hundred and thirty three thousand milligrams of cholesterol in a month, which obviously is insane versus what they would tell you. But and again he's like, yeah, he's twenty year old.
Speaker 3: Your brain needs it to function too. It creates like a like a protective shell across your your your your brain that like let's like neurons to stuff fired stuff. So a lot of times when you go in status or whatever, it reduces that and then you see like signs of like dementia or stuff like that. Well, okay, because your brain can't function properly.
Speaker 1: And there's a good story until like literally he just drops dead here in a week like oh, New York.
Speaker 2: Post rerun whoops.
Speaker 1: Then New York posted a big article about it. Man, that's going to be awkward if it goes in the other direction. I just sent this to Ross I email this to you. I don't know if you've seen it. You know, there's a few photos out there, kind of famous old timey photos that people claim are is proof of time travel. Right, there's the one where the woman has the thing against her ear. You've probably seen that brought up in any documentary about this stuff. There's some others just the way people are dressed, right, and they get him in these old Here's a shot of New York City in nineteen thirteen, and then you know there's some dude dressed weird and they're like, ah, obviously he's.
Speaker 2: From the future.
Speaker 1: So I had not seen this one, but apparently there's a new one. And I don't want to be a.
Speaker 2: Jerk about this, but.
Speaker 3: How do I say this?
Speaker 2: You want me to believe.
Speaker 1: That a little kid, a random little kid, and I'm gonna point out some identifiables. Here a what looks to me about a six year old black young man whole what they claim is an iPad in nineteen forty one.
Speaker 2: You think that's a thing, huh?
Speaker 1: You think that in nineteen forty one, the six year old black kid was holding a piece of technology that absolutely would have.
Speaker 2: People would faint.
Speaker 1: Think about that, Think about like if you were to get dosed with technology, and I'm talking like real deal. You ever seen videos of in Papua New Guinea where they had they there's a bunch of videos where and I think it was a university here in the Carolina somewhere that did this.
Speaker 2: They worked years.
Speaker 1: Ago with one of the uh now contacted but at the time uncontacted tribes, and there's videos of them showing them like the thing they're going to video them with, and it's just it's wild and and you know, you have these things that you try to like, you know, think about historically, right, like when when white settlers came to the you know and interacted with the North American tribes.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of the stuff they brought was crazy.
Speaker 1: What do you think the Mayans were thinking when the you know, the conquist stores rolled through. Well, you don't have to speculate. You can watch these dudes freak.
Speaker 2: Out over this stuff.
Speaker 1: And so now I'm not buying it, but we'll tweet the story out. You want to check it out.
Speaker 2: It just looks like a folder to me.
Speaker 1: But and I have an iPad which I'm staring at right now, and it does not look the same, but that'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: Just just took it to school.
Speaker 1: He's just sitting there, his teacher comes over, she just absolutely passes out.
Speaker 2: So anyway, thank you readit for that. We'll get that tweeted out so folks can see it. All right.
Speaker 1: So the British Prime Minister yesterday had a little whoopsie. He was talking about, you know, what's going on over in Gaza and he had a demand. And when you're making a demand, right, you're you're up there, you're using your power. You've got the lector and the podium, the seal, whether it's the Seal of the United States and you're the president or you're the Prime minister. When you want to have your mister Gorbachev tear down this wall moment, you got to hit your lines, bro, because if not, especially with how like seething.
Speaker 2: The UK is absolutely bipolar.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We are to some extent too, but like they just can't figure out the prime minister stuff over there, like within three weeks they hate whoever the new one is and like collectively hate just like all around. So anyway, so he's up there, he's doing his thing. He's got to go ahead and make the demand let's listen in on how that.
Speaker 12: Will get Cy and Gauza The Return of the Susile, the Hostile.
Speaker 1: I know that they sub what is by the way, is there missing sausage?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: About you must like skip breakfast. Maybe it's just like very hung Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like that's just a weird because I mean they kind of sausages hostages like you could get away with it in like an eminem song rap lyric. Oh yeah, completely yeah, but I don't know. I don't know how you conflate the two.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's just either he didn't have one of the the big English or the traditional or whatever they call that thing with the blood pudding and the the beans. Why is there beans on everything? I don't understand. So you just think he was it's the Snickers commercial rights. He's trying to be the powerful world leader and you know, return our hostages and uh now I got a sausage clip for this dude.
Speaker 12: Gei and Galza the Return of the sus.
Speaker 1: And then it's so awkward the correction too, because like he skips a beat there and.
Speaker 12: Gaza the Return of the.
Speaker 3: No did you correcting himself? Shows weakness?
Speaker 1: Yoh that's that's a very good point too. By the way, when you were after you got done dubb in this in, did you.
Speaker 2: Go check our.
Speaker 1: Our sausage Ross and I have a secret sausage collective collection. It's kind of a doomsday bucker, but for cured meats. So because if anything's missing in there, I need.
Speaker 3: To know it's all gone. It was rated, it was rated, It's all gone.
Speaker 2: All of it.
Speaker 3: The kill bosses gone. When the peanut butter hits the fan, the kill bosses will not be They're gone.
Speaker 2: How about the how about the red hots?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you all the meat is gone?
Speaker 2: Oh geez wait did they take the liver worst stuff?
Speaker 3: The patent that is still there?
Speaker 1: Of course it is, right, I got a very small small window for that stuff.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the famous h JFK Benign b Lenner right like and like he technically Eddie Izard is a bit about it. I'm sure you've seen it right where he talks about where like JFK said it wrong, Like he actually said that's a famous line from JFK. But what he actually said was that was the brand of donut. So what he said is I am a donut but it's the way you say it right. It's it's the attitude you have all saying it because he said it right, he being IB leader, and the crowd went crazy. They went absolutely while yeah.
Speaker 2: He correct himself. I've seen the video. I didn't see it. Maybe they edited it out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we demand you release the sausages right now.
Speaker 1: And not the leak ones. The banger the banger leak ones. I don't want those, but I had to choose. I don't know why I tried those. I didn't think those were very good, and they were seemingly all over the UK while I was there. So I'm glad you guys enjoy him, all right, seven seventeen CaCO Day Radio program. Are we all gonna die? We'll find out coming up hanging on to see this. So American Airlines flight from Dallas to soul so a super long haul there. Uh, got five hours out over the ocean, turned around, came right back to Dallas and won't tell anyone why. Like and as you can imagine, the people on the plane are a little upset because they're settled in for Oh well, I can't even imagine what that flight is, probably sixteen hours. That's from Dallas. Eh, it ain't as short hot maybe it's not that long.
Speaker 3: But well that's super weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they gets you in.
Speaker 1: You're five Now you're again, you're five hours out from Dallas. If it's a medical emergency, you don't fly back to Dallas. Right even though you're out over the ocean, you're gonna land, you know, you land in Miami or wherever.
Speaker 2: I guess they're going to soul at my a little further north. You land in Raleigh.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like you got to tell people, and I've told you, like I have been on a flight where they did something and to this day, I still don't know what happened, and it actually screwed me.
Speaker 2: I was so I was flying.
Speaker 1: This is when I lived in Minneapolis, but I had been was leaving to go to Dublin, Ireland, and it was Continental and then air Lingus was the connect. So I fly out of Chicago because I'm visiting some friends there, and I fly to Newark, or I'm trying to fly to Newark where the connection is, and we do this thing when we get in New York airspace, and they just keep circling and circling, which isn't that unusual up in New York airspace? It's busy and they're circling and circling, and then the captain comes on. It's like, yeah, so we need to get gas or we're going to fall out of the air. I mean, he said a lot more polite than that, and I'm like, well, you know what, I bet there's gas down there in Newark. I've been there on occasion. I seem to remember watching them fuel jets, So why don't we land there? And then he just randomly flew to Philadelphia, which isn't a long flight, you know, it's just mere minutes by air. But then we landed in Philadelphia, but we didn't go anywhere near obviously we weren't gonna have a gate. But we went to the extreme other end of the airport and they opened the door and took a dude off, like policeye stuff, like forcibly took a dude off. I have no idea why. And I even tried to talk to somebody who was up there. I was not sitting up front. I was very far in the back, and like they said that, like the dude didn't even say anything, and then they had him in a laboratory and then they just took it. They never said a word to us. And then now because of all of this, I missed my connection. They like I had to fight for like two hours to get them to just cover a hotel over this crazy thing. So I don't know, maybe there was a terrorist on there, and what the heck's going on with this, I don't know, But flying back to Dallas in any sort of emergency doesn't make sense because of the flight path you're on. And actually I wonder if they go Dallas goes Pacific or if it does go around a land I honestly, I don't know. But yeah, it's just weird, weird, weird stuff right there. All right, speaking of weird stuff, do you think for a moment that this dude believes this crap. So Douglas Brinkley is the historian, or one of the historians for MSNBC. And remember when you used to have panel historians, generally they stayed out of the political side, right. They would come in and they would provide context, and then they would look at something going on today through the lens of you know, as it played out one hundred and fifty years or whatever. It is, and instead I turn on MSNBC in this lunatict.
Speaker 10: I flick when I see somebody like Donald Trumpet shot in the ear or what almost happened to mar Lago. You know, your prayers go off for him, because you honor all humans. But if you're talking about the danger, the inherent danger of Donald Trump, he's radioactive. He wants to come in and gut government because it's rhetoric that sounds good. And you start trying to get rid of civil service, collapse the federal government, you are going to find a country in disarray.
Speaker 2: It's a larger.
Speaker 10: Problem that the federal government hasn't educated the public enough.
Speaker 3: All the incredible.
Speaker 10: Things somebody works for the Environmental Protector show for clean water, what we do for clean air. We don't talk enough about, you know, flight safety. But when you start just willy nilly saying you're going to wipe out a Department of education, nobody even knows what that means to try it and get successful, particularly with the Supreme Court, with these this which Trump sees as a rubber stamp, and with the new prerogative the courts gave them of knowing, you know, presidents are.
Speaker 3: Above the Wall.
Speaker 1: Well, they wanted to determine following, you know, following the debate the endorsement by Taylor Swift of Kamala Harris, which obviously was so shocking.
Speaker 2: Nobody saw that coming.
Speaker 1: How did that land? And the answer is not well. In fact, according to Quinnipeg, who is not a friend of Trump's, but is one of the polls where Trump is leading, I will will point that out. Every single demographic it was a negative.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Yeah, so it literally covers.
Speaker 1: It breaks it down age range eighteen thirty four, thirty five, forty nine, fifty sixty four onwards and upwards in every in every single slot, in every breakdown of every demo, Taylor Swift actually hurt Kamala Hair. Now why do you think that is? Because at the end of the day, I understand Taylor Swift to the football and we talk about the Kelsey stuff, but ultimately she's not She's vocal, but she's not on the one of those top tier moonbats, you know what I'm saying, Like, she's not Kathy Griffin, she does her thing whatever. Everyone just assumed she was voting for Kamala anyway, unless there's something I miss maybe I'm not up on the Taylor Swift used to be a Republican lore or whatever people are claiming. Yeah, I don't know, But why do you think people would have a visceral negative reaction to it? Like most people just ignore it, right if they didn't care. But no, it irritated people. It irritated people from eighteen to damn near dead.
Speaker 3: I thought, obviously, obviously she has the probably biggest fan base on the planet for an entertainer at the moment. But I think I think the majority of people are tired of her and annoyed of her, like she's annoying, just go away. And she also, unbiased opinion, has a connection to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think this is a big I think it's very telling.
Speaker 1: I think that she's helping you with that connection right now. Right if you look at Travis Kelsey's.
Speaker 3: Face, dude looks like miserable. There's something going on with that dude. Maybe he's just having a bad day.
Speaker 1: Well remember remember that the Ben Affleck thing where he's in that he was getting into the car and it was that where he just looks miserable, right, And they kept putting that photo around and then we only found out later it was because they literally had just come from.
Speaker 2: The office filing for divorce.
Speaker 1: Right, he looks like that, And I don't know how he got there or if it's connected, but either way, that's probably where she should turn her attention.
Speaker 2: So I was just a little surprised because I don't know.
Speaker 1: Again, if I I had to rank a list of crazy celebrities, I don't know that she's necessarily very high up there.
Speaker 2: So check this out.
Speaker 1: Here we go and you report out from these centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A disease Control and prevention he says that for the first time in over a decade, the obesity rate didn't grow. It actually declined just a smidge zero point two percent. And they're like, oh, I wonder why this happened. All right, let me ask you a question. If your dream for your fifteen minutes of fame requires you to eat Cheetos until they need a sawzle in a scissor lift to get you out of your own home, it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder to do that. At eight you know, eight bucks a back, right, you want to eat yourself under my five hundred pound life. The investment, the upfront investment is gonna be significant on that, so they don't really get into speculation, but they're kind of, you know, like, oh, this thing happened, We don't really know what it means. Nah, you know how hard it is to get morbidly obese unless you have a pretty good paying job.
Speaker 3: Man, And we how many stories did we or headlines did we see like this where they were talking about how a good way to survive in the economy is to skip breakfast or to skip a meal.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Plus you try every time people want to talk about food when of you weirdos has to go, hey, what about bugs?
Speaker 2: We should eat bugs?
Speaker 1: And I don't know, this probably isn't helpful for people's appetites. Stop trying to make us eat the bugs. It's so if you want to eat the bugs, go eat the bugs. Don't don't do it where I have to watch though, all right, and or hear even because some of them are crunchy. I did, Yeah, just go do your thing, So that's probably contributing.
Speaker 2: But yeah no they're like, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: The best way to spend well, but this is that's essentially her plan though, right, we played that, put the audio up from yesterday, will you have that surrogate? But this is her plan even though this woman is if you didn't hear this, we'll play it again for you. Like her whole thing as I understand it is, we're going to tackle high prices of groceries. Oh okay, well, how are you going to do that? We're going to make them costs less? And then you're waiting because you're like you're waiting for the word bye and then an example of something you're.
Speaker 2: Going to do.
Speaker 1: Now they're just like, now we're going to make up cost less and then they'll.
Speaker 2: Be more affordable for people, which is true.
Speaker 1: The math checks there, right, if in fact it's twenty you know, all the sticker prices are twenty percent less, then yes it would meet the definition of more affordable. But it's lunacy because there's nothing filled out on the back end of it, and in fact it's so poorly constructed and put together. We get treated to what got treated to yesterday where this woman goes on Fox News who speak on behalf of Kamala Harris. She is Kamala Harris, she is her surrogate.
Speaker 2: And this is how she rolls in and.
Speaker 1: Listen to the one thing that is immediately identifiable in this that makes her sound the most like Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: That is Harris's plan. Were waiting.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's a lot of aspects to it in regards to looking at online.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about Laura.
Speaker 9: And the grocery cost because that's something that's brought brought up. The viewers can look at this online. She talks about certain things in regards to advancing the first federal ban on price gouging on food and groceries, to set clear rules to the road, to make it clear that big corporations can't unfairly exploit consumers as well.
Speaker 6: It's sure, what is happening.
Speaker 9: Good, it's not at this moment. No, this is her plan that's laid out for the first hundred days when she becomes president of the United States and marriaging.
Speaker 2: Is that currently happening.
Speaker 9: In regards to I don't know exactly if that's currently happening or not because I'm not privity to that type of information. But their people are costing a lot of money in regards to to groceries. Okay, and that it actually is time time articulating her plant.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not honest, that's not true.
Speaker 9: I'm constantly being interrupted by you, which as a woman, I think is disrespectful when I'm trying to speak. Every time I try and speak.
Speaker 7: Speak over me.
Speaker 9: Okay, final thought, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was giving you a time there.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much, dude. But can I still can't get over the inflection and her voice at the end with the thank you. That just is pure murder. It's just murder in the delivery there. So again.
Speaker 1: You want to get into, you know, the obesity stuff, the cost of food, any of the rest of it. This is this is what's getting pedaled down there. All right, let's get race stagic yea seven three, Good morning, Sure, what's happening?
Speaker 13: I wish I could sing a country tune right now?
Speaker 3: What you can?
Speaker 2: I will let you go ahead.
Speaker 13: Well it's one many people probably don't know. But here's what I'm using. Uh and I won't sing it, but I'll give you the mean hook. You know you're in trouble when the bartender cries, and that's the hook. So the meteorologist is crying, not in the literal sense, but I tried, Casey, I really wanted to wish it away for many reasons, impacts not only to lives and property, but also impacting, you know, some of my plans, and I am prepping for and this is what I want everybody else to do, especially west of the triangle. Let's just say west to the Triangle for now and especially into the mountains, prepare for flooding rain. There could be mud slides, rock slides, threats to homes and businesses, and also prepare for some heavy rain and power outages along with some gusty winds and severe weather. So I'm prepping for that. That's why I make the statement I want everybody to prep for that and be prepared, you know, just in case. I think, as we had mentioned all week, triangle not the worst of it, but we've already seen flooding and there's some leftover flood warnings and this isn't even associated with the storm. So we're gonna layer on top of that more rain, but to try it in west and especially into the mountains, the worst of the impacts from the storm.
Speaker 3: So that's my.
Speaker 13: Kind of long winded general headline for this.
Speaker 2: One, and this is Helene by the way, right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Helleen, tropical storm sixty five miles per hour are going to be a major hurricane by later tomorrow. And you know, again not so much concern for maybe the winds because it'll weaken a bit, but winds with it thunderstorms and gusts, maybe the tropical storm force. But again, the further west you go, the.
Speaker 3: Heavier the rain.
Speaker 13: I mean, we'd seen a couple inches of rain from some of these clusters already in and around the region yesterday and into last night, in this morning, but from the actual storm through Friday, here's some of the totals. We're expecting triangle anywhere from one to maybe three inches of rain, Triad maybe two to four inches of rain. But you get out near Ashville and into the mountains in western South Carolina and North Georgia potentially six to ten inches of rain, with some locally higher totals. And the problem with that is that it's it's gonna con hard and fast. As you know, you may only be looking at a six to ten hour event, but things are going to happen quickly, and you're going to eat to react quickly up you know, even locally too. Around the outer edge, you'll have a risk for severe weather and things aren't going to pop up quickly. Also, so when you get the warnings, whether it's flash, flooding or severe, take your appropriate actions. But as I said, I'm prepping everybody for at least some scattered power outage to widespread as you go further west, and flooding and in some cases significant flooding threatening lives and businesses into the mountains, especially all right, I haven't said that a lot, especially on the triad side of things, right, tryad west.
Speaker 2: I think we had an.
Speaker 1: Accident where it was a minivan slammed into a tree that had.
Speaker 2: Been blown down or I don't know how sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but so like it's just between that and standing water. Just prepare oneself. All right, well, thank you very much. Captiate it sir race Age having to deliver the bad news. Ross is that what I think it is that you just texted me? That is confirmation?
Speaker 2: All right? Good, good good.
Speaker 1: So coming up on the show here in about twenty minutes, we're gonna chat with Mark Robinson.
Speaker 2: And you know, we'll get into it.
Speaker 1: We'll have us a discussion, and I'm glad he could make the time this morning, So seven forty seven, hang on the second, not the porn shop one, but obviously the the the mini soldier stuff.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: That was CNN, and we talked on this show yesterday. You know, I think we all had a good discussion. So, I mean, you had some thoughts. Most ninety nine point nine percent of them were people that were either polightly disagreeing with me or at the very least not calling me stupid. And my position was that what Mark needs to do is if the perception is out there, whether it's correct or not, and no matter how unfair you think it is, if it's successfully derailing his ability to who win office, and have you have it out there that some staff may have left because of him not addressing it.
Speaker 2: He addressed it yesterday.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna play the audio first, and I'll tell you what a little of where we're at, and then we'll talk to Mark about it, and we'll talk about that. We'll talk about some other stuff too, so we'll be uh, he'll be joining us here in about sick eleven minutes, all right, So real quickly, here is Robinson. He's posting this to a social media specifically addressing the CNNs.
Speaker 6: Have we taken steps then? Two?
Speaker 7: We absolutely are. We absolutely are.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 3: We're in talks right now.
Speaker 7: Everything up to legal counsel to take CNN to task for what they have done to us. We are going after them, Okay, we are going to go after him for what they've done. But we have five weeks left in this rights folks, And make no mistake about it, we are not gonna let CNN throw us off of our mission.
Speaker 3: Mission is to win this way, and quite frankly, I.
Speaker 7: Am dismayed about the fact. As I said before, think about how many people out there right now, right in a place where we are right now, who are hooked on fentanyl, who are hooked on opioids, and how many will die tonight because of it. Think about what's going on on our border, think about what's going on on the world stage. And this is what you this is what you choose to focus on. You've got these news cameras, news reporters, pens, pencils, your microphones. This is what you're focused on. You're not focused on the things that we talked about standing up there, about our economy. You're not focused on those things. I am I'm gonna remain focused on those things. And you better understand I am coming after seeing.
Speaker 6: In full thrive.
Speaker 7: Putting the people first. And in order to put the people first. In order to put the people first, we've got to concentrate on this campaign going.
Speaker 1: To By the way, the thing that will never not be cringey to me in any of these it doesn't matter Republican, Democrat, whatever is when they're doing one of these things and then they have to have the staffers out there so they can do the whoop whoop cheers, but they're like the only ones doing it.
Speaker 2: So it's just awkward.
Speaker 1: And if you're ever there is a member of the media, which I have been, you know, there's a certain decorum, right, you don't cheer, you don't do that. So it's extra awkward because they like scream at you. Like when I went down to Charlotte to cover the the Trump rally where we're going to do that interview and then it didn't work out. So but the one that was at the Bojangles Center down there, I was in the media pit, right, and like people were ran. They weren't saying mean stuff, but they were It's like you're chirping a baseball player right.
Speaker 2: When you're at a game.
Speaker 1: And they were like doing that to the media pit, and I realized how strategic it's located too.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So I've been to other stuff with presidential addresses or speed, you know, big big, big speeches, and they tend to count accord Andy off. Now the Trump people are like, no, you're right out in the open, which I'm sure is by design. We're going to get a chance to chat with the lieutenant governor and gubernatorial candidate Mark Robinson, who joins us this morning.
Speaker 2: Mark, how you.
Speaker 4: Doing, hey, shapey? How you doing well?
Speaker 2: You know better than you right.
Speaker 4: I'm good, I'm good well.
Speaker 2: And and and here's the thing I don't.
Speaker 1: I want to spend a little peace on this, but not from a U standpoint, but from a.
Speaker 2: Practical you know what I am.
Speaker 1: I was very glad to see that you have have gotten some investigators and a law firm to go ahead and look into this. And and because I think the narrative was hanging out there, Mark, And obviously you're provy to all the internal because it's you, but I think people the perception was out there that you had staff leaving because you didn't want to look into it. You weren't going to You weren't going to mount a defense. So I want to give you a chance to talk about why that's not the case, as evidence obviously by what you guys announced yesterday.
Speaker 4: So my intent on this thing was to fight it all the way because it's not true. I was totally blown away when it was dropped on me and bought to me, and you know, quite frankly, Casey, I had no idea how somebody could do this. This is a very it seems to be a very nefarious plot. You know, this has been going on since I came on the public scene in twenty eighteen. Folks have bought things up that I've said on Facebook, they bought things up that I've said in speeches. And if you notice, every time they bought these things up, we took them head on, and we we took account for what we said and explained why we said it, and stood by our words. Largely. There are only a few things that we kind of backed off on, a few things that we said that we said we could have said better, But by and large, we have been completely transparent in anything that we've done. They gotten now now to the twelfth hour, down the last few minutes of this campaign, and they're trying to say that I'm fourteen points down. They know that I'm not down. They need something to try the number one that smirks me, Number two divide this party, and number three make people fearful so that they'll run away from me. And that's why they created this thing. So before we went into it, Casey and I'm glad that I finally had someone who stepped up in this state, who came to me, had offered me the right kind of advice not to just run off wildly and start delving into this thing on my own. I got some sound. I now have sound legal counsel, so I can have sound legal recourse. This needs to be handled the right way. It needs to be handled by a legal professional who can guide us through the steps, not only on the legal side, but also on of course, on the political and on the media side. We need somebody very savvy, and that's exactly the person that we found in our attorney, Jesse Banal, and we are happy to have him on board and we're moving forward with this case. Now, let me say this case, he also on this and this is quite frankly, the last thing that I'm going to say about it. This was done for the express purposes of trying to divide our party. That's what they're trying to do. This is why they drops these fectis going.
Speaker 2: This is literally wh I was going to go next. So I'm glad.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely people need to understand that this is more than just mark, but it's also personal, like you know, the stuff, the stuff that they're alleging is like destroy your marriage stuff. It's absolutely try about playing for keeps man.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, this is this is the playbook they had. They tried to destroy me politically, then they tried to destroy me professionally through my wife, and then now they're trying to destroy me personally. They're trying to destroy my family personally, trying to destroy my name. This is a common trope among Democrats of cases, you go way back to Clarence Thomas and before. This is what they do whenever there is and I hate to put it this way, but it's the absolute truth with Democrats whenever there is a strong black candidate that pushes against their narratives. And not just the black candidate, but it seems like any black person in this society that pushes back against their narrative in a strong way that can make a difference in the Black community, make a difference in the community as a whole. They come after them and one of the things they always do is to try to make that man or that person look like a sexual debate. They have done it time and time again. I can remember as a young man watching it happen to Clarence Thomas. I can remember it. Yeah, that's exactly what I remember. The ridiculousness of that at that moment, I remember seeing that would Wrent Kavanaugh. This is what they do, and they hope and what they hope to do is to try to get fellow Republicans to run away. Well, I'm not in control of what anyone else does, Casey, but I can tell you this. If we want to win in November, if we want to have all the great things that we need from the federal level down to the state level, if we want great policies to be at the helm and this people who passed great policies to be at the helm of this state and this nation, we have to vote Republican from the top of the ticket all the way down to the bottom of the ticket because that's what they don't want. They want a fractioned Republican Party. It's going to go into November, it's going to go into this election not voting for this candidate or that candidate because of what they said. I'm urging the voters out there do not let their dirty tricks work well.
Speaker 1: And then this is why I wanted to go down this path, because the conversations that we were having Mark were about the I think that some people sit there and they look at and they go, no, that's not to Mark Robinson. I know that's crazy and it wouldn't change my mind anyway, but they then get the perception that it isn't impactful, and it is. It is impactful, and and people need to ra you can't just slough it off.
Speaker 2: If you're going to go.
Speaker 1: Like you're going like you're bringing lawyers into this, right, that's what you got to do. But if people are Mark Robinson's supporters, like the ones who called our show, you can't.
Speaker 2: Just say this. This registers with people, or they wouldn't do it right. They wouldn't put your story out.
Speaker 4: Sure, and we are, like I said, we're taking it head on. But you know, you got to realize this as well, Casey. One of the things they also intended for this to do was to stop stop our campaign dead in its tracks. If we didn't get out of the campaign, they want to totally reshift our focus and make the entire campaign a referendum on this issue. We don't need to do that, and we're not going to do that. We have legal counsel that can help us take this fight on separate and above what we're doing. But our campaign needs to be laser focused, and all Republican campaigns need to be laser focused on the issues Casy. Just like I told the news media the other day when they were asking me about this, and.
Speaker 2: I told him, we're going to go the audio before you came exactly.
Speaker 4: Look at what's going on in our state, in our country right now, and on the world stage. On the world stage, look at what's going on wars two wars across the Gold that we're deeply involved in. And quite frankly, our government had a hand impulsed our bordering crisis. Our children died from fentanyl, our businesses in peril because of inflation, supply chain issues, and other of economic woes. We have the referendum on this ballot right now. If not some selectious, false, tabloid trash from fifteen or twenty years ago, it's the substantive issues that the people of this state and nation are faces. And those Democrats, those leftists, they know that if they can get the people's eyes off of that and turn it towards that trash, that they have a shot at winning. We cannot let them do it, Casey. We have to fight them back on their lives. But we also have to continue to ham home the message of this election, and the message the message of this election is this, at the federal level, you are not better off than you were four years ago, and we need a strong Republican and Donald Trump back in that office. That's number one. And at the state level, we have got to have strong conservatives in this state, a strong governor, a strong counselor of state. Those are the keys that we need to help this great Republican legislature to move forward and continue to build this state as they've been doing since twenty ten. We've got a state focused, Casey. They've slung mud in our faces and in our eyes. We've got to wipe it out. We've got to get back to work. Certainly, we need to get the mud off of us by doing what we need to do legally and fighting back is as much as we can and as we can, and I know we're gonna win, but we have got to keep in these last five weeks. The first thing first, and the first thing is the issues that the people of North Carolina in this nation off faces, and I pray that all Republicans will do that.
Speaker 1: The yeah, the five weeks thing is is just insane. You know, we talked about October surprise and stuff like that, but no, we got five weeks. And you're right, I don't know that I've read a story other than Josh Stein doesn't want to debate you anymore.
Speaker 2: That wasn't, you know, one of the one of those two stories. So let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, what did did you guys have a structured debate? I mean, this is an easy way for him to dodge. He goes it doesn't matter anymore. But you were wanting to debate.
Speaker 4: Right absolutely? I want I want to stand on stage with Josh Stein. I want to debate about the issues that I just spoke about. I want to debate about the five pillars that our economy stands on and exafety, public health care, public public education, infrastructure, housing. I went to the debate about the disparities in our education system and how we can fix them. I wanted to debate him about a myriad of things. I want to bring out the fact that, you know, here's the beginning of the different casey. You know, it's funny to me this guy serves in the legislature, but he never talks about it. And the reason why he never talks about it is because of not conjecture, not lives made up by some Internet roll. But he doesn't want to talk about it because of facts. When he was in the legislature and the Democrats were in control of the House and the governor's mansions, the state was dead broke and deep in debt to the federal government. And it was Republicans who took over in twenty ten that got us out of that debt and have us on the firm financial footing that we are right now in the state. He doesn't want to get on stage and talk about that. He doesn't want to talk about it in his commercials. It's all conjecture and lives that's why he is afraid to debate me. And I'm gonna be honest with you to Casey, I think there's a little way aspect to that too. When you know, when you're you're you're the candidate for governor here in the state, and you say you don't want to legitimid the candidacy of the first black man running for government here in the state, that's a little it's something basically, there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's face it.
Speaker 1: If the if the probably if the parties are reversed, that would be the least story.
Speaker 4: Actually, absolutely, it would be the lead story. If a white Republican candidate said they didn't want to legitimid at the candiacy of a black Democratic governor candidate, it would be all over CNN, ABC and CBS in short order. But yeah, of course them characterizing me as the clansman didn't make national news Zealand, no.
Speaker 1: No, But we talked about it a whole bunch, just due to the sheer absurdity of it. All right, well and all right, so that's on the Josh steinfront. When you're when you're going around obviously all the reporters. You know that this is the stuff they're asking you about it. You could tell from your interaction you were annoyed that all of the questions were like that, talk to me about when you're talking.
Speaker 2: To the people. What are those conversations like, Hey.
Speaker 4: When we're talking to the what oh. No, When we're talking to the people, of course we address that. We let make it plain to them what our intentions are to fight those lives. But when we talk to the people, it's still the same message that we're here to build an economy that's fans for Murphy Demanio. We're here to work on the five pillars that hold up our economy. We're here to make sure that our state agencies are firing on all cylinders, that they're not being weaponized, that they're not being weaponized against the people, that that they're putting up guard rails not barriers, that they're making sure that the folks inside that have a spirit inside them that says I work for the people of North Carolina, not the state of North Carolina. We talk to them about bringing classical education back to this state because and we let them know, you know, we got a lot of building to do. In this state, Casey a lot of building to do, and we're not going to be the ones that do that building. It's going to be the kids that are in high school classrooms and junior high classroom and elementary classrooms across this state. They're gonna be the ones that are going to build this state into his future. We got to pour into them a classical education that gets them career ready, and we got to make sure that their parents have control over their educational destiny to get them there. That is still the message that we are delivering. It's been the message that we have been delivering to the people since the very beginning of this race, and we'll continue to carry that message out through the end of the race.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, obviously, you know we have people listening. We had a guy Cale yesterday was talking about putting signs out for you people that are passionate. What do you tell to your supporters about do you have the resources necessary? Because I think that's some people's concern, Like, you know, from the staffing standpoint, yeah, swap out there to moneies that flow in from a lot of different places.
Speaker 2: Do you still have the resources to go, you know, go the mile.
Speaker 4: You know what's amazing about is this cac I have made such great friends and such great contacts and all my travels that as soon as this thing happened, I had people on the phone with me immediately, I had people I could reach out to meet, to meet that could reach out to immediately. Those folks were on a plane that that evening to come and start setting up camp here to get us, get us rolling. So I'm not the least bit dismayed about my about any departures. What I'm more concerned with now is who's standing here with us. And we've got an excellent bunch around us now and we're ready to move forward and win. But Casey, make no mistake about it, we still do need money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I hear you there.
Speaker 1: So what's real quick? Just you're doing some rallies, you're traveling? Uh, what's uh? What's the Robinson campaign up to?
Speaker 4: We are going to be working from sun up to sundown from now to the end of the campaign. We'll let everybody out there know what our what our new schedule is gonna look like. Repped assured we will not be hide in the basement like Joe Biden. We are not going away. We are not quitting. We're gonna fight till November fifth, and we believe we're still gonna win.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark Robinson, Lieutenant governor and good natorial candidate, appreciate the time this morning, sir.
Speaker 2: We'll talk soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, Thank you, Kathie, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, uh, thank you to take it well. Sorry if I if you needed him, I forgot to put him on the hold. Dear ross AnyWho, Uh so there you go, right, yeah, And and I look forward to your emails. Some you're gonna be mad that I asked him about it. Some you're gonna be mad. I didn't yell at him over it the entire time. That's fine, But I think that you know what, what Mark obviously has to answer to those who are out there and put in the.
Speaker 2: Work for him. And again when I was kind.
Speaker 1: Of going with with oh, hold on, let me look at the clock, all right, I got enough time. I was kind of going this direction with him, and it was simply, you know, whether it's fair, whether you think it's true or you don't think it's true, or any of the rest of it, the fact remains it is. It is having an impact. And I you know, that's why I wanted to ask Mark about it, because I think that he most of all, and through this law, this hiring of this law firm, I guess demonstrates it. Like if he's taken it seriously and you're Mark Robinson support, you can't stick your head in the sand. So there you go, right from right from Mark's mouth. All right, we'll be back hang on, all right now, it's about fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: You didn't ask enough. Why'd you ask him at all?
Speaker 1: Because it matters. And whether you think it matters because it's a it's a hatchet job, or you think it matters because.
Speaker 2: He's you know, all of it's true. It matters.
Speaker 1: So my three things that I really wanted to ask about I accomplish those.
Speaker 2: So there you go. I'm curious what you think.
Speaker 1: And I think one of the very important questions was right there at the end. Way you need resources, man, you need money, you need fundraiser stuff, you need you know, you know, to be on the stump, but generally with other people, right, so like if if you're somebody who's out there putting in the effort, like I think it was was Jamal was the one who say was putting signs of like.
Speaker 2: If you're busting your butt out there doing that.
Speaker 1: Those are the questions I think that you should concern yourself with. So that's why we asked Mark. So, by the way, I need Mark's friends, just check books, just the whole hook me up.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm not gonna run for anything, but I like money. Ross.
Speaker 1: You want some money just for you know, random money for stuff on the list too? Man, that that knocked out. So I don't know, what do you think? Did anything you hear change how you're feeling? Those are the folks I'd really like to talk to eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 2: The only thing I didn't get into.
Speaker 1: Mark with and I and I wanted it, but mostly just to stir trouble because I'm a toddler. Was I wanted to pick the Tom Tillis Mark Robinson fight because you know, Tillis is obviously one of but Tillis's position isn't that different from I think a lot of people. As much as I hate defending Senator Slenderman there, but you know, I'm willing to pick that fight just for my own amusement and I didn't, so that was that was the one.
Speaker 2: And uh, I wasn't going to ask.
Speaker 1: Another question on the uh on the staff stuff because that's just look, that's just crazy, man. And was it for the one thing that was in an article written by an outlet that I double check anytime I see him report things. Maybe maybe it was something else, who knows. Anyway, it is eight thirty seven RUSSA. Okay, we get some calls or at least one or two come in while he's lining those up.
Speaker 2: Let me flip over to this.
Speaker 1: Just because I gotta I gotta play this dude's audio again. So we did this right at the beginning of the show. So did you see this lunatic in Idaho?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this dude, So yet another individual who I'm sure, in no way, shape or form is impacted by people constantly going on TV and saying that Donald Trump wants to undo the government, put you in camps, you know, all that stuff, and then they add the word literally, which is insane. We played the audio of Brinkley the historian over on MSMBE who can't even be bothered to not you like pause and have a new sentence between expressing condolences and prayers for Trump's assassination attempts by then feeding the very types of things that you see permeate like Ruth's you know, Routh Ruth whatever. That dude, who's uh. I see they rested as kid for child porn. So that's you know, that's going well, man, I wonder if it's the family crazy. But you know, you throw all this into the ethos and it parks in front of this guy and I'm gonna play audio from him, who was arrested in Idaho yesterday for threatening to kill Trump. The only reason I well, he didn't. He thinks Joe Biden's already been executed, So I guess maybe that's why I didn't threaten to kill him. But it's just looney tunes. But the problem is you get looney tunes out in front of somebody, and this is what I was.
Speaker 2: Told that we were.
Speaker 1: What we were supposed to, you know, be very careful, very guarded in the way that we say things because you never know who's listening. And then of course it's like the segment that Brinkley's on there is like is there a power imbalance or something? With yes, there is with rhetoric. They're absolutely I know you guys meeting an MSNBC. The Republicans have all the rhetoric, but I would evidence two assassination attempts and then this lunatic. Are you ready for this? This guy is a trip.
Speaker 2: Let's begin.
Speaker 5: Okay, folks, I apologize for my appearance here, but you know I've been fighting this Trump team for quite a while and I want you guys to know that it's over for Trump. Joseph Biden was executed in twenty nineteen. John John Kennedy Junior showed up and Trump is a rapist pig.
Speaker 6: Now I've had it with this.
Speaker 5: I've been told by Heaven and Mary and Albright to take Trump down and that's exactly what I'm gonna do because I have ancestral authority.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If Heaven tells you to do something, I mean, you don't want to sleep on that, right ross. If Heaven told you to do something, you're probably gonna do it, right if you believed it was obviously, but in this case, if you believed it was Heaven.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's where that's what we're dealing with here. So he's getting his orders from that and either Madeline Albright's sister or mary Anne Williamson. And he just conflated names.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Keep crazy bull the a K ancient treaty.
Speaker 7: That's my.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's crazy bull.
Speaker 6: I own the Black.
Speaker 5: Hills, per the nineteen eighty court case for Fort Laramie versus or United States versus Sue. But I'm also got Article five of the eighteen fifty eight Yen can treat you, and I want my I have mineral rights, air rights, and everything else have been stolen from me. I want Trump in a body bag. I want John John Kennedy Junior in a body bag on TV. And I want the military to turn this country back over to me. Well, because we're gonna do some other stuff.
Speaker 6: I got some other bigger plans going.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The real strategy is you're not expounding upon.
Speaker 2: Those, sir.
Speaker 1: What what bigger plans do you think this dude's got in his tool belt? I bet it's you remember all that crazy, like the really crazy stuff, or like the CIA released documents and back in nineteen sixties they're like, let's let's nuke the moon to scare the Russians like these plans like that, sir, because I think you probably probably come up with some a lot crazy.
Speaker 6: What Trump, Donald J. Trump?
Speaker 5: You are hereby expelled from heaven? Oh no your community is?
Speaker 1: I hear that's a lifetime ban. So you just you know, you know what we get on this guy's bats revoked?
Speaker 5: And as as the King uh Everywhere, Trump, You're gonna have your head chopped off?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I and this just I thought he was calling Trump. No, he's calling himself the King of everywhere? There is there a title that Trump's that if you're the King everywhere? But I is there is there another level? Does it turn into one of those ridiculous like Zimbabwe in generals with nine stars and medals, they can't even walk like King of Everywhere is Some would argue that's kind of God's thing. But yeah, you're the one who invoked the heaven stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, roll on, sir, but not not before first being stabbed in the heart with a uh.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't stick because you're empire just like Kenny.
Speaker 5: But I went to Kennedy's assets sees the Trump's assets seized all right? The Flynns asset sees and the Spencer's assets seized all Who.
Speaker 1: Does he mean the Spencer's Is he talking about Lady Die stuff? I shouldn't be trying to make sense of any of them.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm not joking here. I'm tired of you.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, sir, Please don't stab me like a vampire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Tracy Jones showed up because somebody let off a god particle and Trump blew off a couple of new Trump and Kennedy blew off a couple of more nuclear warheads downstairs.
Speaker 6: Apparently.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you mean in hell or do you mean like on the first floor.
Speaker 2: I have so many questions.
Speaker 1: First of all, at the very very end, who Jesus and Tracy? Who's Tracy Jones? I'm trying to think if I even know if ross is there a famous Tracy Jones? Just googling this, there's an actress that's been in almost nothing. Yeah, I don't know who that is, sir, but I look if they're Oh.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Was googling the name here, former professional baseball outfield.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what he means.
Speaker 1: So anyway, and again, it's easy to look at that go, Yeah, dude, he's just a raving lunatic. Maybe, but maybe he gets a big enough dose of Hey, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and if you finish the job, because we released the document, so that's why we had to sit through that for two minutes. Let's sit through ray stage from the Weather Channel giving you some really good advice. You should pay attention as specially as you move towards the ad But nobody's really out.
Speaker 3: Of the woods.
Speaker 2: So what's up right?
Speaker 13: Yeah, and I mean even around the triangle, we've seen our share of heavy rain and flash flooding. One advisory left over to the north, but for now at least a lot of the rainfall has kind of lessen just a bit. And this isn't even our storm, our tropical storm Helene, which is continuing to strengthen down near Cancun, just off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. But you get up in a Person County is still flash flooded warning. That's for some of the heavy rain that's fell, But most of the showers now off to the east and well down to the west and southwest of US. But we'll continue to see some general showers thunder showers today, and again there could be some localized flooding. I think they dropped all the flood watches for now. Let me we still got some flood watches for the triaparts of the Try Points west, but thereforecasts to expire, but imagine they'll get reissued. So today is really not going to be as bad as what's coming and from the Triad west and into the mountains tomorrow through the day and especially into tomorrow night and a part of Friday. This is when the rain will pick up an intensity and coverage.
Speaker 2: Triad.
Speaker 13: We said about one to three inches of rain coming, most of that coming tomorrow and tomorrow night. TRIAD maybe two to four some isolated totals. The further west you go six and then you get into the mountains, we're talking some double digit rain in spots. That is really where we are going to see the worst of the conditions. There's already been some heavy rain and there's more showers thunder showers that may work into this area today. That's just going to keep the ground saturated and that chance for life threatening catastrophic flooding. You know, Casey, I don't like the word catastrophic and I don't use it a lot, but if this works out the way it looks right now, we're going to have some big problems with inundation and flooding, rock slides, mudslides in the mountains. Luckily, the further east you go a less impact from that.
Speaker 1: And don't be the idiot out fishing. Okay, I don't know if I play that stupid game. Ere right, all right, all right, thanks Ray, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We'll come back chat with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on.
Speaker 8: Well, good morning, Casey. Stocks advanced yesterday, but the future is a little bit lower this morning. The now futures are down sixteen. We do get a government report on August sales of newly built homes this morning that comes out at ten o'clock. Economists think we'll hear that sales fell more than five percent. Meta Platforms and You will Connect conference begins today. We'll hear from CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and it's expected that Meta will preview its new augmented reality classes. So much for Boeing's effort to bring a quick end to the strike by more than thirty thousand machinists. The workers' union says the strikers are not interested in the company's suiteened contract offer. Boeing was willing to increase workers pay by thirty percent, but the union calls the offer inadequate and disrespectful. The Internet's going to be the place where a lot of gift givers do their holiday shop popping Adobe projects consumers will spend nearly two hundred and forty one billion dollars online in November and December. That would be up nearly eight and a half percent from last year. Wherever you stand politically, be aware cyber criminals have you in their crosshairs. The cybersecurity firm rely a quest says hackers taking advantage of the political divide, sending emails that supposedly come from activists, but links in the emails connect users to a malware site and casey. Coca Cola has an apparent flop on its hands. The company introduced a new soft drink, Coca Cola Spiced, in February, and it's already planning to pull it off the market.
Speaker 3: The beverage giant.
Speaker 8: Issued a statement to USA today saying it's always looking at what customers like, making adjustments, and Coca Cola Spiced will be discontinued.
Speaker 1: Casey, Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 2: No, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, did I hear you say that the people who forgot to put screws on doors on planes balked at a thirty three percent pay increase offer?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, excuse me, just well, yes, my bad, my bad, Okay, thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Okay, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You were, Jeff Bellandry.
Speaker 2: They offered you a third more after you didn't put the bolts on.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Who's balking at that, dude, I'm telling you. And this thing with the at the ports, well, we'll get into it. Let me grab a couple of calls here on the Robinson interview. Ramona, you're up first, go right ahead.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Casey. I heard the whole interview with Mark, you and Mark, and uh. The only thing I didn't hear addressed was his handling of money. I found a website that I I don't even want to share with my friends that just gave me such awful, you know, concern. And my concern is, you know, he needs money. I know he does.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know all the things. I need money, but.
Speaker 14: Big time, and I'm willing to focus and continue to budget. We've I've budgeted all my married life fifty plus years, and before that, I grew up in a poor household, so I know what it's like to eat beans and rice and rice and beans and grow up on that. But are we willing to pull together as a party because there's already division in where I live. There was a meeting just the other night.
Speaker 1: Incredibly, it's incredibly fractured. I just want to I have one other call I want to get to. So But to your point, that's why I asked that question, Ramona, and I appreciate the call at the end, and then that's up for you or anybody else to gauge Mark's answer. That's how you normally, that's how we used to do journalism stuff, for at least interviews,