Speaker 1: Boogo mean.
Speaker 2: Another edition of things. Skin is tracking all right?
Speaker 1: This is where I get you guys up to date on all the things I'm paying close attention to. And something just came in that I'm now tracking closer than the other thing.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we can get to both.
Speaker 1: This is a friend of mine sent me this note that his thirteen year old son's English teacher sent to him. Apparently he and another student were trying to be funny, and blank wrote penis equals ninety six centimeters on a small piece of paper and then folded it up and toss it over to a table of girls.
Speaker 2: How old thirteen thirteen? Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: The girls turned it into me and I notified mister Johnston. So and so admitted to writing the note, and mister Johnson gave him a lunched attention and asked to let you both know centimeters and millimeters. He said mill centimeters. So he's talking about a thirty seven inch, right, Christina's saying, that's about right. No, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: The age for them to be making those jokes is about right. That's about when the jokes start. And then, according to you, guys, from what I've learned they never stop. That's fair.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, man, the guy said it to me and all he said his only commentary was this effing kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, that's awesome. So what about he's.
Speaker 1: Just holding it up, just throwing it on a table of girls, he's just chumming the waters man.
Speaker 2: What if he gets a taker?
Speaker 3: You know, it's a numbers game, you know, really just got to float it out there as much as you can.
Speaker 2: How do you prove that though? You know? So they were how old are they? Thirteen? Thirteen? So that's the age I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would have been eleven or twelve when you're a countant? Who was my good friend at Dartmouth Elementary drew a penis on one of the whistle chairs. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And we got called down to the office. But I mean he was flowing it out there, right, he was just letting folks know. And he's like, look at the shape of his chair. Yeah, it was perfect for my artistic expression, right. I don't know, man, that that's amusing And am I am tracking that story for tracking? I'm also tracking this. I'm all for nostalgia, but I might feel like.
Speaker 2: This is a little bit creepy.
Speaker 1: Wait time out. Yeah, one of those girls turned him in. They took the note to the teacher loom. Do you know what she's doing though? What cover fire? She's tracking the story too, She's tracking the story too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's a name that I never knew, but I heard him a million times. His name was Jim Fagan. Do you guys know that name?
Speaker 2: Why do I know that? You may have seen the same news story. No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was the voice of NBC's NBA coverage all throughout the nineties. Okay, so you know NBC got NBA back and they're going to be rolling it out out and you know they're playing the round ball Rock. They're bringing that back, known for his thirty seven inch and is part of their nostalgia. They are going to have some nostalgic style promos with Jim Fagan's voice on it.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: Jim Fagan has been dead since twenty seventeen. I don't like this, and they are using AI to recreate his voice and have him say new things badass.
Speaker 2: I think it's a touching tribute.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say that they are doing it in conjunction with his family. Of course, as he died, they squandered all of the money he made. I made that, okay. I was like, that seems like a no, no, no, I shouldn't have put that in there.
Speaker 2: Squandered. Yeah, man, honored this guy.
Speaker 1: This is not the first time NBC has done this. Also, and I did not know this. Do you know the Olympics, Yes, al Michaels, right, yes, they they used during the Olympics. Al Michaels, who's not with them anymore, was compensated for the use of his AI generated generated voice for your daily Olympic recap on Peacock.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand it because he's still alive. They used him just do the job. You're alive. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: They used AI to recreate he's he's under contract to another thing.
Speaker 2: But they use AI. They save on his hotel room and all that. I'm curious about this.
Speaker 3: So like honoring a guy who has passed for the nostalgic feel that seems pretty cool unless you're the guy that would have got the job if it wasn't for that, the new voiceover guy who's probably the one in line to get Like that sucks. If you're that guy. But I kind of like the throwback nature of that. Like, if you were a Cubs fan and they had Harry Carey doing stuff and his family was down with it, why wouldn't you just hire Derek Colin to do it right instead of using AI if you do Harry Carey or Schwarzenegger. Yeah, and I think because they are using the round ball rock or whatever the hell it's called, I think that that ties into all that. It is kind of creepy and weird to me, though, Yeah, you know, I don't know. I mean, I just get someone who's alive to do it, and you could probably. But also to that point, I don't like the New Bugs bunny voice.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, Howard Cosell. Let's get Howard Cosell on Monday Night football. Dude, dude, this is Halle Cosell.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say something shocking, but I'm actually a lib hey champ.
Speaker 3: All right, there you have it. Those are things Skin is tracking. We'll keep you updated on the thirty seven Incher story coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle where.
Speaker 2: You gonna take us Tizzle.
Speaker 3: Well, as Skin said, we have to track what happened at Jennifer and his town's house.
Speaker 2: All right, that's next before we get there, don't go in here. That's coming up in just a few minutes.