Speaker 1: We've told stories about people who vanish deep in the wilderness, off trail and miles from anywhere.
Speaker 2: This isn't one of those stories.
Speaker 1: This is a teenager who went for a jog along a road, headed to a busy, all inclusive vacation spot and simply never returned. I'm Danielle, I'm Megan, and this is off the trails. So before you get into what sounds like it's going to be a very sad story I have, I'm so excited because while it was unintentional, the outcome was actually.
Speaker 2: A good one for me.
Speaker 3: So if you are familiar with Florida weather, and especially summertime Florida weather, you would know that we just get these insane and afternoon thunderstorms right around the same time. I mean they the sky turns black, lightning and thunder all around you, and it happens very quickly and then they end just as quickly. And you would think I would know this by now, right, like I should be used to this. I should just build this into my day right as one does. Well, I'm still getting off work around four o'clock and taking Luna for our walk on one of the trails in town, and I definitely did not plan well on what's today Wednesday? So yes, yeah, Monday. So Monday we went on this one trail and unfortunately this one was an out and back trail. So it's about one and one point one point six miles.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like perfect, perfect for like after work, before dinner, like nice afternoon walk.
Speaker 3: And it's nice because it's paved, there's a little ups and downs in it. There's some tree coverage, which is nice so that you're not just like standing in the sun the whole time or walking in the sun. Well on our way, like as we were at like the furthest point out, this sky just turns absolutely black, and I'm like, oh shit. And then I've got my mom texting me. She's like, I don't love where you are. And then summer my friend she's like, dude, you better get home.
Speaker 2: But I'll go to everyone.
Speaker 3: With our locations, right We've talked about location sharing, and so I was looking at Luna.
Speaker 2: I'm my girl, I'm really sorry. We got a hustle right now.
Speaker 3: And because the lightning was like at that point kind of over us, and lightning is terrifying. So for the first time since February, I was finally witched to refresh everyone's memories when I got my surgery and I used to run every day and I have not run since before my surgery in February. Well, your girl ran, and she ran hard on Monday, because there is no motivation to get back.
Speaker 2: Into running, like trying to outrun a storm. Yep, and did you did you make it back to your car? My goodness, just in time? Like it was.
Speaker 3: It was a little too dicey on, but we did make it back just in time. And my mom was definitely tracking me because she's like, oh, good you're home, you know, because I I'd be panicing if I knew someone was somewhere in some very concerning weather. But yeah, so, uh my foot was a little sore after, but that's to be expected, to be expected.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, wait a second.
Speaker 3: Was that the universe's way of letting me know that, like, hey, girl, you can slowly start running again if you want. Maybe don't do it under such like concerning circumstances.
Speaker 1: You don't need to add mental stress to your physical exertion. But maybe just you know, on a nice sunny afternoon exactly.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty stoked about that. Sorry for the not so short story. But when you mentioned jogging, I was like, ooh. I was like, that's been such a positive for my week. Because when you have a hobby that.
Speaker 2: You can't do.
Speaker 3: And then you're not sure when you're going to be able to enjoy it again, it's very disheartening. And so when I was able to, when I realized, I was like, wait, my foot is not killing me.
Speaker 2: I'm actually able to properly run on it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's hard to know when you've had even a minor injury or a muscle pull. It's hard to know sometimes when it's going to be okay to get back into just regular routine and physical activity. You have that apprehension you're like, oh, if I do whatever this.
Speaker 2: Is, am I going to be in terrible pain.
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of times people like especially once like people are done physical therapy, you're very tentative about doing everything. So this was like, I don't have a choice to be tentative and think about it.
Speaker 2: I just gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been scared that I'm going to reinjur it, that I'm going to tear or rupture the tendon or just hurt myself and because it's still you know, I still limp around sometimes because it's super tight. But yeah, so I was like, oh my gosh, I think I'm going to like slowly start trying to run again.
Speaker 2: Not overdo it, of course, but yay, yay.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, shut up, get to the story.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right, I don't think of anything else. They're like, dear god, you do not have anything else.
Speaker 1: Adrian will have an episode out for you guys later this week. And we had our meetup last week, which was really fun. I think we decided our next meetup is going to be Nashville Park Trivia, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are the thrift store find of that that board game or that that I found of National Park Trivia. So we're gonna do that and it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be so much fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we'll have to do that in August. Get that on the get it on the calendar. Oh my god, yeah, it's this next month.
Speaker 2: Holy moly. She'd have seen Megan's face.
Speaker 1: I could tell she was looking at a calendar and it was just like the shock of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely. I'm like, that's we are in seven.
Speaker 1: That is eight, correct, That's how it works all right, So jel Jell, that's not a name. Uh, Joe Keller, I was trying to like make a combo name. I guess was eighteen and from Cleveland, Tennessee. On July twenty third of twenty fifteen, he and two of his longtime friends were on a road trip and on this particular day, they had just arrived at Rainbow Trout Ranch outside of Antonito, which is in Conejos County, Colorado. I believe that this was part of their return trip home. I think they had gone to California and then we're now working their way back. Conejos County is situated in south central Colorado along the New Mexico border. It's one of the least densely populated counties in the state, so it's pretty quiet. The Rio Grande National Forest covers about one point eight million acres, and this county does fall within much of that, and much of that forest is high elevation. I think we have been to this forest before. Possibly, possibly, It's so hard to remember. I'm sure I've said this before, but one of my biggest paranoia things when doing these episodes is even though I check to make sure we haven't covered whatever particular person or situation. I'm still afraid that, even though I looked for it in the drive and in our catalog, that somehow I'm and I'm just going to cover something we've already done.
Speaker 2: Yep, what's the name of the forest again?
Speaker 1: The Rio Grande Forest sound familiar, So whether we've been there or not, we're here now. So the Rainbow Trout Ranch is a popular working guest ranch, and she's like tough trade into the forest here.
Speaker 2: And this place has all kinds of activities. Of course, they went to their website.
Speaker 1: They do horseback riding, fly fishing, all kinds of cool activities. They've got activities for kids, specifically, teens specifically, obviously adults.
Speaker 2: It's all inclusive. It's an all inclusive ranch.
Speaker 1: And every person on their website was wearing a cowboy hat or cowboy boots. Most of them were doing both, so a very classic dude ranch experience.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's a dream.
Speaker 1: Joe's aunt and uncle actually worked and lived on the ranch, so this is partly why the friends made it here. And the twenty fourth was Joe's birthday, so it was kind of a multi purpose visit. It was just another stop on their road trip. They're also visiting Joe's family, going to celebrate his birthday.
Speaker 2: Joe was pretty athletic.
Speaker 1: He was a swim coach and an avid runner, so it was no surprise when later in that day he planned to head.
Speaker 2: Out for a run.
Speaker 1: Around four point thirty, he and his friend Colin set out for a run. The friends ran at different paces. Colin was a faster runner, so about after a quarter of a mile they did split up, with Colin running ahead. Sources varied about this running route, which is always annoying, you know, some routes said or some sources sorry said that they took different roads, but based on the map of the area, there aren't.
Speaker 2: Any other roads.
Speaker 1: So I think Colin ran ahead and Joe just kept at his own pace, is what from all the information I've gathered, which makes sense. So they were going to run this route no more than four miles on about an hour and meet back.
Speaker 2: Up at the ranch. It was not unusual for them to split up.
Speaker 1: They each wanted to enjoy running at their own pace, and they were both avid runners, so typically they did run alone. So it wasn't strange by any means that they would not run together, Like if you and I went running together, I would be in the parking lot within three minutes, you know, hyperventilating, and you could keep going.
Speaker 3: So we would not be running together. We would not be ideal running partners.
Speaker 2: Correct, And you know what, not all friends are, So that's okay.
Speaker 3: There are plenty of things. If we did, you would be doing laps around me, and I'd be like, I don't know. Like we could be like gardening, and you'd have a garden setup and I'd be like, what is soil?
Speaker 2: I do have a sweet guard in pace. You're right, so you do.
Speaker 3: And I love a garden and I've done light work of it. But I you know, i'd be no match for you. But is that the right? Is that the or would you be no match for me? I don't know what which one who has the disadvantage?
Speaker 2: That's me? Whichever one? I mean?
Speaker 1: I guess it works either way though, because if you're not paired, you're not paired.
Speaker 2: One of those has.
Speaker 1: A disadvantage, uh indication, yes, And I don't know which one, so right, anybody, if anybody knows the proper terminology, let us know. So Colin finished his run and made his way back to the ranch. He wasn't really expecting Joe to be back, but he and the third friend, Christian, figured he wasn't too far behind. And this is the piece that made me question the running route, because, like I said, some sources said that it was out and back, and if that's the case, I wandered why Colin didn't find it strange or it wasn't noted that he saw Joe on his way back. So that's when I started looking, like specifically looking at the running route, and there were sources that said different things. It would make sense if there was a different route to take, but based on.
Speaker 2: The maps, there's not other roads.
Speaker 1: There's one road in and out. It's a forest service road. It's not like they were in a neighborhood. So that's the only piece of this that I kind of had questions on and wasn't able to get clarification for myself or you guys.
Speaker 3: So sorry, that's so strange, because, like you said, if it's just one road and it's out and back.
Speaker 2: Right, he would have passed him on its way right back.
Speaker 1: But regardless, they plan to have dinner after the run, so the friends were certainly aware of the time passing. As they waited for Joe to return after two hours, they knew he wasn't just being slow. Something obviously must be wrong. They'd known Joe since they were all in kindergarten, so lifelong friends at this point, so they knew him well enough that they didn't think he would have gone off to do something else without first heading back and letting them know. Joe didn't take his phone with him, which I can definitely see not wanting to take it if you're running, because it's a pain to put that in your pocket or have like one of those armstraps or whatever. And if you're if you're not a person that has to have music and you want to just run, I can totally see wanting to leave it at home.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent. Especially guys they're running.
Speaker 3: Shorts are typically like your you're kind your gym shorts, right, and so when they have stuff in their pockets, like the up and down of the running motion, it's just like pulling down that momentum, and like a heavy phone is annoying when it's doing that, so right, unless you ye can secure it to where it's not really impacting your run rhythm, then it's way easier to just leave it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even on Monday, my brother and I took all of the kids to the lake and I was wearing what I think are technically running shorts. They will never be run in, but I did wear them to the lake, but didn't.
Speaker 2: Have side pockets that had.
Speaker 1: A TENA tiny little back pocket with a little zipper for a key, A key or chapstick are the only things that would fit. And of course all day I kept trying to put things in my pockets because I always wear things with pockets.
Speaker 2: Those very stressful.
Speaker 1: It's almost like athletic apparel designers are like, you are not carrying anything because we're not giving you pockets.
Speaker 3: My favorite shorts and pants that I have are essentially leggings or bike shorts that have the pockets on both sides.
Speaker 2: Those just are so convenient. Yeah, I got out of the pockets. Yeah, always need pockets.
Speaker 1: So since we have confirmed he did not have a phone on him, the only option was for the friends to just head out and look for him. Unfortunately, they were unable to find him, so a call to authorities was made. I don't know exactly what time or when someone actually made it out to the scene, But compared to other searches we've covered, this search wasn't described as kicking off very intensely or moving with much urgency. You know, I think the last couple searches we've covered were pretty significant, and all of the source material indicated that authorities showed up and things got kicked off pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound like that was the case in this situation. A guests who had.
Speaker 1: Been staying at the and later said that she fancy search efforts really get underway until sometime after lunch on that first day. They went running about four thirty the day before, after lunchtime. We're looking at twenty hours already, and this guest said that she only saw a small number of people out searching, which I think initially that usually makes sense because the majority of missing people are found within a couple hours, So I think it makes sense a few people go out see what they can find. I think in the majority of situations this person is.
Speaker 2: Found, they don't need to bring more people. But this woman.
Speaker 1: Noted the low number of people who were out searching, And I think the most disappointing part of this woman's account is she recalled a local officer kind of brushing off her concern, telling this guest basically to the effects, something to the effect of like, don't worry about it. He's young, he's strong, or we'll find him. Which, yes, he was probably peak health. But if you've had an injury, it doesn't matter how.
Speaker 2: Physically fit you are.
Speaker 1: If you've had a serious injury, you could have great muscle tone, but if you've ripped your muscle, you know you're as in bad a situation as somebody who sits on the couch all day and has torn a muscle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or if he gets turned around just because he's in peak physical shape, if you're lost, you're lost, right.
Speaker 1: I do understand the expectation that he was gonna make it through the night probably okay. It's a reasonable expectation for somebody of his age and fitness level and for the weather, that at least through the night he was probably gonna be okay, depending on what type of injury he could have sustained. You know, obviously there's so many unknowns in these cases, and what happened is obviously the biggest one. Joe's father, Neil Keller, arrived in Colorado the next day and his frustration echoed what that guest had said as well, just knowing how important those first early hours of a search are, in the first couple of days are Neil didn't feel that the Sheriff's department was throwing everything they had into this search. I think there's probably a fine balance between sending out a small number of resources to start and hoping that however many people that's enough that person's gonna beound in a couple hours, and then knowing when you need to ramp up because the first twenty four forty eight hours are are critical. Yeah, I'm glad that I'm not the one that has to make any of these decisions, because these can be life and death situations and it's never a straight forward situation, I'm sure, and they have to consider so many factors as well.
Speaker 3: They have to consider their resources and when other people might look at it like why aren't you sending more people? But they only have so many people they can send. But they're still the face of that decision, so a lot of criticism will fall on them.
Speaker 1: Right and for any family in this kind of situation, obviously, emotions are going to be running extremely high, and I think no matter how appropriate the response is. I think it's easy to be overly critical of search operations because when it's your loved one, there's never going to be enough searchers and no one is moving fast enough.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, definitely, it's just.
Speaker 1: One of the situations where you can't help but be overly critical and.
Speaker 2: Viewing people as not doing enough.
Speaker 1: I agree, And to your point about resources, this was a small department with very limited resources, and well that definitely shouldn't impact any sense of urgency felt by this department. It certainly limits a number of people and what kind of tools they had access to. A lot of times we hear dogs being brought in right away. We have helicopters and flear equipment coming in and ATVs and all kinds of stuff being brought in planes. Not every location has access to these things, yeah, or quickly, So a go funding page was set up quickly and raise more than sixteen thousand dollars in donations, which was enough for the family to pay for a private helicopter charter that was equipped with infrared heat sensing technology. So at some point the family was able to get that brought out out and they did do several flyovers.
Speaker 2: The Forest Road area.
Speaker 1: Search dogs didn't arrive until Saturday, so by that point several days had already passed, and kind of unsurprisingly, the dogs weren't able to pick up a cent at that point. Meanwhile, while these preliminary searches are getting underway, investigators were working to obviously interview the friends and guests and things of that nature, kind of doing the more investigative investigation part of the search. They were able to clear both the friends. Both Christian and Colin volunteered to take polygraphs and they both passed cleanly. So in addition to authorities looking through their texts and voicemails, there were no red flags anything to suggest that there's any animosity or anything going on between the friend group or there's nothing indicating that after Joe's disappearance, any like weird activity or exchanges. So everything seemed very normal and they were able to clear the friends. I think it's good that you clear these people up off your list, but I'm sure it always feels horrible when you know that you didn't have anything to do with this missing person and you just want to probably yourself be looking for them and having authorities look for them, but it's something that they have to cross off the list. So again, Neil was pretty critical of the search operations, and he went on record more than once obviously frustrated, saying he didn't think that Colorado authorities were taking this as seriously as they should have been. So the family was really starting to push to have Colorado bring in outside help. They had already paid for a helicopter, but they felt like they needed more. On August fourth, the sheriff officially suspended the search. At that point, Bradley County, Tennessee, where the family was from, that department offered to send their own investigators out at their own expense, and the initial answer from Colorado was now what Yeah. So the family was also had been pushing like to bring in the FBI bring in Well, there's like a a process for getting additional resources, and I think in this situation, the sheriff would have needed to request from the I don't know if they're the Colorado your Bureau of Investigation or if they're state police, like what they're you know, terminology is, but I bet they wear a cool hat.
Speaker 2: I don't know what makes you say that, Well, because.
Speaker 1: State police wear cool hats, So I don't think it like or Zeros Investigation or the b I wear cool hats.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think that's just really specific to state troopers.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'll have to google head apparel for law enforcement of a variety of types.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm pretty sure, like state bureaus and federal bureaus, I'm pretty sure they don't even have uniforms. They just all they just always look sharp. They just look nice in their cool suits.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: They must not have pets because they're never covered in pet fur.
Speaker 1: Or maybe I have just never seen anybody up close and they just like the rest of us, they have pet fur on them.
Speaker 2: I don't really ever have petfur on me.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well that's nice.
Speaker 1: I get to my desk at work and I have a lint rollers because even if I look clean when I leave, somehow this pet fur on me.
Speaker 3: I think their job limits what they can enjoy in their free time, which would include pets, which typically require a lot of time into ten and people in that field throw themselves into that field, especially dogs. You need a regular schedule.
Speaker 1: Your dog is looking out the window for you at five o'clock because they want dinner and they want to go out. So if you don't have a job that can accommodate that, that's hard. Yeah, what a weird derailment there, Sorry but sorry about that. So basically, the first answer was no, and the county would not ask the state to request the FBI brought in. Typically, the FBI does not just like come into any type of investigation. They have to be requested, and the state didn't want to do that or the county didn't want to go through the process to start that.
Speaker 2: However, a few days after that.
Speaker 1: Initial no, later Bradley County was allowed to send their own invest stigators to assist, and at some point the FBI did also get involved in the investigation. More resources were being brought in. But I think it's fair to say in situations like this sometimes it's a little too late. Based on the FBI's preliminary investigation, they weren't able to roll out foul play. There wasn't any evidence to indicate it. But it was one of those situations where there was nothing to go on and there wasn't an easy way to kind of rule out foul play. Weeks turned into a month. Investigators from both Colorado and Tennessee had retraced that exact running route, probably many many times, and came up with nothing.
Speaker 2: There was not a shred of clothing, not a shoe, There was no like.
Speaker 1: Imprints on the side of the road indicating some sort of struggle or scuffle or that something had happened. There was nothing. And throughout this time the family was putting up rewards for information. I think it started out maybe like ten thousand, but eventually the reward went up to fifty thousand. And for all of the families work trying to get information and get leads, they got exactly one lead. And I hesitate to even call it that because it wasn't a tip called into the police. It was a Facebook comment on page that the family had set up.
Speaker 2: So is that a tip? Is it a weird comments?
Speaker 1: It's hard to say, but basically the comment was that someone has spotted a suspicious black van in the area around the time Joe had disappeared, So not a lot of information to go off of, and authorities weren't able to.
Speaker 2: Well. I don't know if authorities even.
Speaker 1: Attempted to verify this claim. The road on which they were running was a forest service road, but a regularly traveled one. I think we've covered other cases where something has happened along a forest service road, and they can be very remote with no traffic, but this one was regularly traveled. It's the only way in and out of the ranch, so during the summer months, it seems like this ranch is always booked up. I don't know how many guests it can accommodate, but there are plenty of people at this location, so there is you know, maybe not steady traffic, but there is definitely people going in and out on this road. No one reported seeing anything strange or even seeing Joe. Investigators and the family were really at a loss. Eventually, the family hired several private investigators, but the lack of leads and evidence, you know, didn't give them anything to go off of either. So really they weren't able to pick up the case in any way that local or state authorities had been able to do. So months passed, and then on July sixth, twenty sixteen, approaching a year after Joe went missing, a hiker in the area found human remains. DNA testing later confirmed what everyone following the case in the family suspected that it was Joe. The coroner later determined he died of a skull fracture after falling from a cliff, and his death was.
Speaker 2: Ruled an accident. That's so sad.
Speaker 1: His remains were found near for Service Road two fifty, which was roughly four miles west of Highway seventeen in this National Forest area, so still very much in the general vicinity of that original run route. But I couldn't figure out how close to the original run route or the road the remains were found, which is not uncommon in these cases that there's not specifics for a variety of reasons, but it always I wish we could get more information on these situations because.
Speaker 2: Being found fifteen.
Speaker 1: Feet off the road and deep in the woods are very different situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is where I'd want to see, like an overhead map of that original road versus the road that he was found off of, Like did he run farther? Did he modify his route because he wanted to run further than he originally planned? Do those roads connect somehow? And then maybe once he got that far he was like, oh man, I'm actually a little tired. And then did he maybe try to find a shortcut back to the starting point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I hope.
Speaker 1: The family is able in these situations, is able to get a little more information, but I understand why it's not released publicly. A lot of the times, right where he was found was at the base of a cliff that was estimated to be between eight hundred and one thousand feet, so pretty good drop. And I think here's one of the eerie details in cases like this. Sources indicate that this exact area had already been searched the year before, with obviously finding nothing, and even in November of twenty fifteen, just a couple of months after he went missing, this was still when people were doing weekend searches and the official search was suspended, but there were still people actively going out, including Joe's own father, And on one of these instances in November, Joe's own father reportedly came within a few hundred yards of where ultimately the body was found. So it's not that he was found somewhere deep and remote and unreachable. He was found pretty close, and we know that searchers had walked near it, and even his own dad had searched in the area. People still question why it took a full year just about with multiple searches and with dogs being brought in and aircraft. But we've covered a lot of cases where, for whatever reason, we cover so much ground with all kinds of equipment and different types of search teams, and something is still not found at the time and somebody stumbles upon it later, which is always it's kind of mind boggling to think, you know, X amount of hours are spent searching this area, and we searched this area and several years later somebody's just walking by and they spot something. There definitely was a lot of criticism for how the investigation was handled in those first few days. Was it screwed up? Should they have brought in more people quickly? Should there have been more urgency? You know, it's really it's hard to make that call. I think it's very easy to be critical, whether you're family or just looking at from the outside. But I didn't see if there was any type of internal investigation or anything of that nature to determine if things should be different in the future. You know, sometimes when there is criticism of an investigation or some type of case or search, there is an investigation just basically.
Speaker 2: Like what could we have done differently?
Speaker 1: What can we do differently in the future, But I don't see that anything like that was done or at least shared publicly in this case. So there are two primary theories about why he might have left the road that day. The first one came from his own mother, Zoe. She remembered that Joe had mentioned he wanted to go see a set of rock formations which is near the ranch. Locals call them Faith, Hope, and.
Speaker 4: Charity, and where his remains were found does kind of line up with the type of location he would have been looking for to find these rock formations, you know, at the bottom of the cliff.
Speaker 1: So potentially leaving the road was intentional. He was going to take a little side quest to try and find these rocks and just befell an accident. The second theory is that possibly the outage had an impact. This area sits well above eight thousand feet, and we know that altitude can do very strange things to people, whether you're young or healthy, or you know, it kind of seems like it's kind of hit or miss, Like there's not any indication that, oh, because you're older, you're going to be more impacted by the altitude or your sedentary and lazy, and you would die if you had a run to your car. It doesn't seem like any of those factors really.
Speaker 2: Influence its impact on you. There we go.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's possible that he had felt fine during the day and his body was okay with the pace that he was working with and the altitude, but then possibly when he went for the run, it started exerting himself and his brain wasn't getting the amount of oxygen that he typically does when he goes for a run. Maybe that's when issues kicked in. And disorientation and impaired judgment are both very common high altitude effects, So it's very possible that before he realized that he was having an issue, he stepped off the road, got disoriented something of that nature, and ultimately ended up getting lost and having that fall. So unfortunately we'll never really know why he left the road, but a very sad.
Speaker 2: Ending to.
Speaker 1: A road trip that should have been something that these friends could look back at in their fifties and talk about that great road trip they took when they were teenagers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is just one of those ones that falls into that extra sad category of just going and doing something pretty normal you're not being some daredevil. You're not chasing an adrenaline rush or anything like that. We don't know what happened out there to lead him to his final resting place or those circumstances involved, but just you're going for a run with your friend and then this happens, and it's just awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just one of those Things's gonna go for a run, we'll come back, we'll have dinner, a very normal, mundane kind of afternoon, and it's just a reminder of how quickly things can change in any situation. You don't have to putting yourself out there in a risky or dangerous situation. Things happen out of nowhere in our every day, which is a big bummer. Yes, oh, all right, well until next time, everybody, stay safe and we'll catch you next week at s anything, anything,