Speaker 1: Why Lichtaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one W JR R voting still open for another fifteen minutes for you say we play? You can find that right now on the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Oh, School, Monster, Magnet.
Speaker 3: Three songs for you to vote on, Power Trip, Space Lord or Negasonic teenage Warhead.
Speaker 1: All good tunes, man, Remember those dudes.
Speaker 3: By the way, Yeah, the one with the most votes is played back at nine. You're voting at JR Facebook page and somebody who votes is winning, Stained and breaking Benjamin Dikets.
Speaker 2: All right, I just realize I have a couple of stories here that are out of Canada to go around. Well, the first of.
Speaker 3: Those, uh, I think you had one out of Canada here yesterday, I recall saying Manitoba.
Speaker 2: We're lacking some details from Vancouver Police Chief Adam Palmer and Mayor Ken sim about what seems to have been a random attack the other morning in Vancouver, just a mere ten minutes apart. Police were called to the area near the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary for reports of the first attack at seven point thirty eight in the morning, when a man in his fifties suffered a severed hand and knife wounds to his head. God The man was taken to the hospital for emergency treatment and is expected to survive. The chief did say that the victim's hand was recovered at the scene. Were they able to reattach it or again, we're lacking in details here, Taco Bob as I continue on here. A few minutes later, at seven forty six, also nearby, this time outside the Queen Elizabeth Theater, reports of a second man reportedly attacked. Chief Palmer refused to provide details on the homicide. This what guy got killed. I cannot confirm that it was a knife, and I can't confirm his injuries his fatal injuries were.
Speaker 1: That's part of our investigation. Investigation.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a little math here, seeing as these were moments apart in the same area, and the first guy had his hand cut off and had knife wounds to the head, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it was a knife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just can't come out and say that, man. Canadian law is different. They ride on horses, mounties and mount horses, not like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, they did find a thirty four year old suspect nearby officers were called to reports that a man was behaving radically and yelling at people. Suspect remains in custody. Police not releasing his name because he has not been criminally charged yet.
Speaker 1: But he was covered in blood and he had a knife. They can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: My uncle almost he was in a different country again, you know, island kind of thing, walking down the beach and they tried to cut his cut his handoff here, look pat at the wrist, to steal his watch.
Speaker 2: Why not just say give me your watch.
Speaker 3: They worked differently there, just like the Canadians. This is I mean, the Islanders don't work like the Canadians, but you know operate.
Speaker 2: You I know, speaking of your relatives, they have Jersey roots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Residents in several Southern Jersey towns reported detecting various foul smells Tuesday night, many comparing the odor to that of cat urine. It is believed that this odor may be linked to routine mosquito spraying in a neighboring community. Some residents said that it was more of a chemical like smell, while others said it was citrusy in nature, and then the multitude of reports say it was cat urine.
Speaker 1: I cannot stand the smell of cap he.
Speaker 2: What did that mosquito spray smell like when we to run through at his kids? Like brain cancer or even think about it. No, it's kept on running and breathing going. Yeah, so I guess it was the mosquito spring. Both aerial and ground units were hit in the area.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember we talked about the bug spray vehicles who used to run me? How old was that? In our podcast last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, today's Thursday. We got another edition of lyn Chicago Off the Air podcast kicking after the show. If you all want to join us for that.
Speaker 3: Crabman might be coming on it. They just, you know how younger people are. They don't really know how to respound attacks.
Speaker 2: Crabman's a character who works here for our iHeartMedia group in Orlando. He's a he's a character. Yeah, he's yeah, and he looks like the guy Crabman from. My name is Earl. We had another duty plane. It's a Delta's turn this go around. It was Flight one twelve, another international flight Boston to Rome.
Speaker 4: Negative. It's just a bio hazard issue. You know, we've had a pessor. We had diary all the ways through the airplane, so they want us to come back to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a blue water thing, a blue ice. I could drop that. That's why that audio got me by surprise.
Speaker 2: How nonchalant the pilot is.
Speaker 4: Negative. It's just a bile hazard issue. You know, we've had a pestor we had diary all the ways through the airplane, so they want us to come back to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That hadn't happened to me one time, you know now that you say that.
Speaker 3: One of the last times I flew, it was to the d R to Dominican Republic.
Speaker 1: And remember it was I had.
Speaker 3: A food poisoning and well that was the worst trip ever.
Speaker 1: Both pat trying to do hand gestures to me here both ends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I remember I was sitting in the you know the room that if you have certain credit cards you can go in there and drink for free and eat for free a lounge areat little club whatever.
Speaker 1: In there to anything I want to drink or eat, and I'm like much cheese dip?
Speaker 3: No, so no, no, I was already sick before that. I was up the entire night bore.
Speaker 1: With food poisoning.
Speaker 3: But I'm sitting in this room, no where, it's unlimited beer and I can't even look at it.
Speaker 1: I'm going, oh, I can't. I think I think six times. I had to get up.
Speaker 2: Back to Canada. We go Windsor, Ontario. This go around, a black bear cub managed to survive a ten hour drive inside of a van with two dudes who just picked the thing up that they found on the road and then fed him taco bell.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, you don't the bear taco bell. Oh it's a bear cup. He must be lonely or lost.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Let's take him ten hours up the road.
Speaker 3: You are out of your mind. That mama mama bear gets you. She'll get there eventually and track your asses down.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It's just like a mama gator. You don't mess with it.
Speaker 2: From the animal rescue place there, apparently two fellows were driving up north and cocker and then found this bear in the middle of the road and decided to pick him up and drive with him for ten hours down to Windsor and fed him taco bell.
Speaker 1: You're taking him south of the border.
Speaker 3: Did you get the the fire sauce or the media.
Speaker 1: Bears back there with taco bell farts.
Speaker 3: Dude, my dog has this issue lately where he cuts the cheese like a human.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a human. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 3: You're just sitting there, pat and and all of a sudden, you're watching TV or eating dinner and you hear this, m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: I was gonna I don't know. Maybe on that note, I think this is another place where we might want to.
Speaker 1: End with this aative.
Speaker 4: It's just a vile hazard issue, you know. If we've got a fessor who had diary all the way through the airplane, so they want us to come back to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: One w j r R, Orlando's rock station,