Speaker 1: I'm American man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta be a liberk third out how musing all using her?
Speaker 3: I'm a leader, Yes, I am a wider baby.
Speaker 1: I wanna I wanna be with.
Speaker 4: I wanna be wo.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: All you ever reds.
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo, But what's up guys? What is up?
Speaker 7: Let me sigg wink, Let me sigg wink. Give me one minute, give me one mate, h.
Speaker 1: Yo, but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? M st my kids? Okay, okay, h hates them day boy? Come on, come on.
Speaker 5: Hoo uh.
Speaker 8: Oh what reader?
Speaker 1: Come right right?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 8: M oh, by the bad.
Speaker 1: Olive baa.
Speaker 3: Ba by the way, h.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Boys. By the way, tom Myers has been banned from the channel. Tom Myers will not be allowed to come back on. I wish tom Myers well in his future endeavors. Tom Buyers will is banned from the channel, and he knows why he's banned from this channel.
Speaker 10: M boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I hope that everybody that watches this show, I just want to say thank you guys. Let me single boost this a little bit, yo. Yoh, tom Myers, I'm sorry, but I can't have you back on the show, brother, because of how you act, Tom Myers. I wish you well, Tom, I wish you well in your future endeavors.
Speaker 8: You know, it's how you act.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people don't want to be around you if how you act and how you get perceived on the internet because somebody gets their pennies in a bunch. But Tom, you're creep and I wish you well Tom, Tom, tom Myers, you are a creep. You ever a.
Speaker 10: Creep, creep, creep cree, you have a cream Tommers, you rather keep to Myers?
Speaker 1: Uh listen for tiv.
Speaker 5: Her mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeo about what's up?
Speaker 11: Yo?
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute? Guys, muh, give me one minute? Give me were good at guys.
Speaker 12: Woes?
Speaker 1: Yea yes, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Guy on?
Speaker 1: I hope that everybody is there and safe?
Speaker 5: Ye noh.
Speaker 1: Yo, I hope that everybody is staying safe. Hold on.
Speaker 8: Mum hm.
Speaker 1: Who will stop? Reason? Uh stop reason? Who boys stop reason?
Speaker 3: M hoo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what's up guys? How is everybody doing the day?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: Ye? M y.
Speaker 9: O o.
Speaker 13: O oh.
Speaker 4: Yop, I'm here, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 14: M Hmmm.
Speaker 11: I'm tired of these.
Speaker 15: No name patches.
Speaker 16: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 15: Guess how I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 1: But I'm changing, ye, I'm learning kind to hear you from all and burning.
Speaker 17: I'm all in the whispers?
Speaker 4: Home?
Speaker 1: Is it Turkey?
Speaker 11: Jake Hudson? How are you?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's up Tookey?
Speaker 11: How are you fruit? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies and gentlemen from Tookey soup every Tuesday night? It's turkey?
Speaker 18: Yay?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 11: I heard you're gonna put a wiener you're wiener in a guy's butt.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, we're talking about it, but uh, what's up Turkey?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 11: What do you mean we're talking about it? What's there to talk about? You're a virgin? Go for it, brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but turkey?
Speaker 5: What so?
Speaker 1: Number one? John's last show is tomorrow?
Speaker 11: According to John, yes, his last show is tomorrow. How much you're paying for me to be here?
Speaker 1: By the way, we'll talk about if we get any super tips, we could just we all just split the super tip money.
Speaker 11: All right? You heard that, everybody, Let's go, Let's start super tipping. Two games wasting his time for free.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know do you know that your handler was the largest pay I got?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And I love that you tell people that, Jake, Thank you for telling people that. Out of everyone who's ever paid you in the Dabble verse, including Kevin Brennan or anyone else, h B. Dabbler has sent you the most money. How much money was that?
Speaker 1: In the two n thirty dollars? What?
Speaker 19: That's fantastic?
Speaker 11: Why did I give you that much money? I'm very stupid because you don't.
Speaker 1: Doesn't watch this show?
Speaker 11: No one watches? Is there anyone watching?
Speaker 1: Right now? We have the famous Tuki from the Harimblay Yeah, and.
Speaker 11: The famous Jake who's about to put his wiener in a guy's butt. Hey, yeah, So what's going on with that? How did that come up? You just finally you can't hold it anything longer without the urgence to rape and kill. You're just like, ah, put it in a guy's butt, a beautiful, beautiful lady. Actually, I just want to let.
Speaker 1: You know that Chris Jib has something to do with this cut of the Jib.
Speaker 11: That's fantastic. Hey, listen, he can be a fantastic producer. Does he work for free? I have a job for him. If he works for free?
Speaker 1: Bugly, what happened with you? And oj.
Speaker 11: Oj hates me just like everyone in the dabble verse hates you. So we both know how it feels.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually today I told tom.
Speaker 11: Myers, all, oh, thank you, finally someone put that nerd in his place. Does he work in a bank?
Speaker 1: He works at a base fall stadium there he works a high school baseball notes or.
Speaker 11: For fantastic Uh oh, he works for the high school and he has no kids. Dunt dunk dun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, breaking.
Speaker 11: News, whoa, whoa? You have a spy report, Jake.
Speaker 9: Spy report, spy report, that was the spy report.
Speaker 1: He worked at a high school, but he doesn't have any kids.
Speaker 11: Oh, that's creepy, right, as a fellow creep Why did you say that's creepy?
Speaker 1: Actually? Also, I know not to do it if it's on, if it's a private Instagram, I know not to do what Yes, actually because KB female KB. By the way, by the way, I sell by the way, I put the more asses in seats than Kevin does it?
Speaker 11: Rodney's ah say it? How many asses have you put in the seats.
Speaker 1: Oh, mister blues guy's here too?
Speaker 11: What hello, mister blue Sky No, I hear fine, Yes, it's fantastic. It's great to.
Speaker 5: Meet you too.
Speaker 9: Here we go. I didn't okay, hi.
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not this is this is not o jury mask.
Speaker 11: This is the real Turkey Jake. Is that supposed to be you as a dog?
Speaker 1: Yes, your.
Speaker 11: DJ hack Rides girlfriend. That's fantastic. I'm actually about to play poker with hack Rides girlfriend and a whole bunch of a bunch of other dabble versus all stars, including Pat Dixon, uh Zenhauser, Jody Bay and the rest.
Speaker 1: And by the way, one more thing.
Speaker 14: What.
Speaker 11: Yo, This means I don't have to do your show again for like two years?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Hey hey.
Speaker 1: Ticky uh.
Speaker 11: By the way, Bay the way?
Speaker 1: Can I send you did Joey?
Speaker 11: Probably?
Speaker 1: Did I send you the screenshots of Joey screaming at me on emails?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 11: That was fantastic because someone was talking to you and pretending to be El Reblay rights or I mean, because I was talking to you as El Reblay and I was talking smack about Joey. Right, Yes, yes, that's how it went.
Speaker 19: And then Joey was like, how's how's my audio?
Speaker 1: It's good, Kevin Brother.
Speaker 11: That's fantastic, Kevin Brother. Thank you, You're welcome. You have like two more minutes. Jake, what have you always wanted to ask? Touki? And it better not be for money? Wait, Jake, I want to ask you questions forget it? How much money are you looking to get to put your wiener in the beautiful Andrea's Boy?
Speaker 1: I was told I wasn't getting no money from it.
Speaker 11: You're gonna do it for free, just for the enjoyment, the pleasure and the hopes of connecting for.
Speaker 1: Love and also and also like by the way, and also so all those things and true. Isn't true? That doesn't get paid? Yes?
Speaker 11: What the fuck have I gotta pay people for this? Isn't work, Doug, Jake, you're not working right now. There's no reason that any money should be exchanged for this ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, what can you? Can you give me a shout out?
Speaker 11: Shout out to Jake Hudson.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 11: That'll be five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: All right by the way, way, by the way, by the way.
Speaker 9: You want a super tip, go to porn hub dot com you'll find the rest from there.
Speaker 11: That was disgusting. Jake, do you have a copy of that video where you masturbated that used to be on porn hub.
Speaker 5: Shirt?
Speaker 11: That's how I found I have a copy.
Speaker 9: Please, That's how I got into the porn stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, I just want to let you know that. By the way, I just want to let you know that.
Speaker 11: By the way, I just want to let you know if you stay. By the way, how can you not single with me?
Speaker 18: Dude?
Speaker 11: Too much?
Speaker 1: By the way, Granny does a better Jake than you. Livy does a better Jake.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, well listen, just because you're a blocked, just because Granny had gay sex and you're about to have gay sex, doesn't mean that Granny does a better impression.
Speaker 5: You than I do.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to like, By the way, what is super Tip?
Speaker 11: If you don't me, it's what you will give Andrea on that night.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, super tip dot.
Speaker 9: By the way, super Tip is a normal tip book with glasses so you can't see that it's super Tip.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, what how long have you been doing the tip progress?
Speaker 11: I believe that I was right after. I don't know if I was the first, after Patrick Melton or Patrick Dixon was the first, but I was one of the pioneers of you using super tip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think maybe you were the first.
Speaker 11: Thank you, mister Blueski. All right, I gotta go play poker, Jake. How many people are watching right now?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 11: That's it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'm I think I'm watching. No, I'm not even watching.
Speaker 11: Where did he get out that twokey was here on Jake's show?
Speaker 1: This is horrible?
Speaker 9: Where the didn't even tell me when I.
Speaker 11: Came out as a surprise, Jake. I was was waiting for the poker game to start. That's what I was doing. In the back of the poker game.
Speaker 5: I was like no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 11: And then Jake sent me a link and I was like, you know what, you didn't Jake. It took two hundred and fifty seven thousand tries, but you finally hit me at the right time to send a link.
Speaker 9: Can you can you thank Rocco for me?
Speaker 11: Thank you? Rocco said, By the way, Andy the truck guy, Jake Hudson says, hello, all right, Jake, thank you Cardiff.
Speaker 1: Then you do.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 11: Cardiff. I do them all.
Speaker 1: That is all me.
Speaker 11: And by the way, way, can we sing together Jake before I leave? By the way, shout out to uh hey, Jake, tear my heart, break the heart. I just don't think you understand because if you tear my heart, my achy breaky heart. But someone who's fixed the mike, God, damn it.
Speaker 5: Jake.
Speaker 11: All right, bye, I was gonna try to what's up?
Speaker 9: I was gonna try to play guitar? What what the hell that? It's just me? Hey, welcome to Welcome to the news. The world is fucked and Jake has quit podcasting. Anyway, if you if you don't behave in the chat, you're blocked.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he was coming on.
Speaker 9: Oh same, I didn't know either. I was very surprised. Yo if yeah too, Kief that's even his real name.
Speaker 1: It's Yo. It was really thoughtful that he came onto the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, yeah, it was kind of I'm the same as you and got a little bit speechless.
Speaker 1: Huh yoh, it was fun. By the way, I did a song for our boy, uh for one of our friends. Uh, okay, our friend our friend dead fool.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Jake, you know there's things where that I have where I where I changed my voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do you want me to to get your voice on.
Speaker 1: There if you want to?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Would you want Would you mind recording like ten minutes of you talking?
Speaker 1: You can get it from this stream?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Probably.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I should probably just start the good point. How do I only anyway? I have to have to then uh edit later. But yeah, okay, I'm recording right now. So, Jake, what's your favorite cartoon.
Speaker 1: Spokes boss car pants?
Speaker 9: Oh, good choice, Yeah, that's very good. What's your favorite uh color? If you have one.
Speaker 19: Color or color color?
Speaker 9: Color yellow?
Speaker 19: Nice?
Speaker 9: And what's your favorite music genre?
Speaker 1: Country?
Speaker 9: Nice? Yeah, country is nice. I like some old Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to say that I I want to play that song for you that I did for uh for for uh uh? Do I have it on here?
Speaker 9: I don't have it on the other one, just sing like one line of it though I don't know.
Speaker 1: The words me word. By the way, do you realize that I can? I'll just go grab it the discord.
Speaker 9: You can grab Yeah, you can grab the song from discord.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, this was a great This is ah this show we get less viewers. Yeah, yeah, I'm a Moor.
Speaker 9: Where where are you your mind?
Speaker 1: More on?
Speaker 9: I said, yeah, Mod, But where are you a mod?
Speaker 19: You say no, I said more not mod.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm deaf, you know.
Speaker 14: I uh.
Speaker 1: Working in the lab late one night. Sorry, I got that song in my head.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, I might It's okay.
Speaker 11: Or I might.
Speaker 5: I might.
Speaker 9: I might forgive you at some point down the line.
Speaker 1: You know what what did I do?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 9: No, No, I'm just kidding. You said, sorry, and I said, yeah, well I might forgive you. You know, I'm just being a duft.
Speaker 1: Here's the song that I wrote for for the Juddy.
Speaker 21: In the middle of the chaos, when the Knights get along, you show up with that steady hand where we all belong, lifting spirits, sharing wisdom, never asking why. You're the quiet kind of hero in the corners of our lives. Thank you so much, dead food rather help you've given in everybody.
Speaker 17: You are an amazing person.
Speaker 16: True you support everybody in our community. Thank you so much.
Speaker 17: You have a great heart. Brother.
Speaker 19: Just wanted to say thank you from all of us.
Speaker 15: Through the laughs and through the struggles, you're always there, giving time, giving effort.
Speaker 22: Like you really care.
Speaker 23: No spotylight, no eagle, just a brother with the soul helping carry all the weight so we don't feel alone.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much, dead fool brother, help you've given everybody.
Speaker 17: You are an amazing person.
Speaker 16: Truth you support everybody in our community.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: You have a great heart.
Speaker 17: Brother.
Speaker 23: Just wanted to say thank you.
Speaker 17: From all of us.
Speaker 18: If the little things matter, the ways show your kind word of hope, listening here, leaving peace behind.
Speaker 17: We see you. We appreciate you more.
Speaker 19: Than words can say.
Speaker 15: So here's a simple song from the heart on this very day.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much, dead rather help you've given everybody. You are an amazing person.
Speaker 16: Truth you support everybody in our community.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much. You have a great heart. Brother.
Speaker 16: Just wanted to say thank you.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we really mean it.
Speaker 22: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 9: It was nice? Nice gesture and everything.
Speaker 1: Just a block. I blocked?
Speaker 9: Who have you blocked?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I'll block CRYPTI look good? CRYPTI blocked him?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, well, well CRYPTI if you.
Speaker 1: Want to come up, I sent your le brother.
Speaker 18: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope that you're I hope that everybody is saying take the steps let's see. Uh m hmmm, yeah, but what's up guys.
Speaker 9: It turned down that that sound. I just had to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, but I hope that everybody is staying to save today. I hope everyone is doing well. We just had two key for the first time ever.
Speaker 9: Maybe you should get Rocco on one time.
Speaker 11: He was h huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was just on.
Speaker 1: He was on, like uh no, he was only a couple of years ago.
Speaker 9: Elbay was oh yeah, yeah, but he but he wasn't on just now. But I'm saying, like in the future, so that you get more, you can you can ask Tuki, then you can ask roc who And he said like he like he can wait now like two years until next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: For that's for tookey. You don't say.
Speaker 1: I'm a Jigana bite, but but I want to say that though it's great to be it, it's great to be an American, nor I don't have money to send ticky right now. Also, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, guys, to my.
Speaker 5: Booded mm hm.
Speaker 9: Oh mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Sorry I did, by the way, so cricket, let's up. Welcome to the stream. By the way, if anyone that does want to tap up the streets.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 9: I have a tip, don't eat yellow snow.
Speaker 20: Hey mm hmmmmmmmm.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So what who?
Speaker 9: Who did you think was going to come on? When you when you were sitting who were you thinking this person might actually come on?
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 9: I but do you sometimes send it in You're like, yeah, I feel like this person is going to come on? Now? What have you been watching lately?
Speaker 1: I've been watching a show called MLC.
Speaker 9: Same, same, same. Do you think Kevin's nervous before the Rodney gig and everything?
Speaker 1: I don't think he's going to Rodney's.
Speaker 9: Well no, he well he said he's going, but I'm going anyway, like not necessarily to do stand up, but I'm going like he's trying to. He's trying to not be nervous for it. It's like, yeah, yeah, I'm just going there. It's gonna be okay. And so yeah, or that's what he looks like to me, So I think he's kind of nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeo oh, ladies and gentlemen, a brain ah.
Speaker 14: How are you guys doing you?
Speaker 1: Miss Turkey by the way.
Speaker 11: Terrible, oh ship awful, We're just you Miss Turkey was just here?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, did you say it was awful or you're doing awful.
Speaker 9: No, we're just doing awful, both of us, me and Jake we okay.
Speaker 1: By way, by the way, I did blog tom Myers today.
Speaker 9: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Tom Myers is a fucking creep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not all tards wear helmets.
Speaker 11: That clip clip why is he?
Speaker 14: Why is he a creep?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 14: What did he do or what was the last straw?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Actually it was the him him uh him him posting stuff about female KB him.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I saw that sending Chad pictures or something from a private story.
Speaker 5: The thing.
Speaker 1: Say something? Can I say this? Yeah, she's a private person, she most her HER's private. Why we cannot do anything? And by the way, when I said, here's the thing, when I said, it's not a private email, when Joey has show my email several times, has shown emails on stream of people said it hear emails?
Speaker 18: Was it was?
Speaker 1: It is not? And by the way, I live in a I live in a one party state.
Speaker 11: By the way, yea.
Speaker 1: One party needs to know that you're recorded.
Speaker 19: No, but then you can't.
Speaker 9: Then they find it out, you know, like you here here, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: What about.
Speaker 9: Not let them notice?
Speaker 1: And by the way, It wasn't It wasn't nudes that I was setting people. It was I wasn't showing it was it was spirit shots of emails of him threatened to call a secret service on my ass.
Speaker 9: Uh so, but don't you don't think that KB mean? And and she's.
Speaker 1: Dant to let you know. Steve Grillo, Uh, Steve Guerrilla are friends though.
Speaker 17: Over nice.
Speaker 1: Hey. He was wanted to come. I wanted to come on, but he's at a full tournament right now. He said. By the way, today is today is under the brains Friday.
Speaker 17: That's right.
Speaker 1: You have to take a kids home.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Hey, guess what I sold a T shirt today?
Speaker 1: What t shirt?
Speaker 14: The one that's on my store called bloodshots stare. I can't believe someone bought it? Who just randomly? I was hoping it would be yours? But now what about your shirt?
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, was you here when Dan yelled at me about my friendship with.
Speaker 8: No When was that?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Remember when they had their when I had dad? Damn but you on my show and yeah, a couple of days ago. A couple of days later, Dan Coach on my says, why are you still freeing dad, and.
Speaker 14: I'm like, block, you sound just like him.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: This is Mike bed by the way. This morning, I well, I was, I was laying down and I started doing I started doing the Mike Lindell impersonation.
Speaker 24: This is my name, and that came the sorry, this is Mike Lindale and let me show you how to make Mike and this is so this.
Speaker 1: Was my personation of the video that got steel Toe banned from my chellow got there. Yeah, Twoky two Koki. When do you have a TOOKI versus two k show?
Speaker 9: Uh oh, something really bad happened.
Speaker 1: Uh listen to Thanks Jake, I'm busy, just I am busy. Just popped in with us all TOOKI was on by the way. He was mad. You know what. I think he was mad because he But here's the thing, b y b is live right now.
Speaker 9: Yep, you're alive and well.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I will clip this because I know this show gets clipped through the AI clip tool.
Speaker 9: Oh, hey, I I hello AI lawyer.
Speaker 1: Hey hey Brent. Did you hear the song I did for dead Fool? No?
Speaker 14: I saw it posted, I didn't. I didn't have time to listen to it.
Speaker 5: Was on.
Speaker 14: No, I didn't often rewinders. Check it out.
Speaker 1: All right, give me one minute. I'm gonna play a soul for you.
Speaker 14: Brother, all right, for David Chandler.
Speaker 21: Yeah, in the middle the khouse, when the Knights get along.
Speaker 17: You shore up with that steady hand.
Speaker 21: Where we all belong, lifting spirits, sharing wisdom, never asking why you're.
Speaker 18: The quiet kind of hero in.
Speaker 17: The corners of our lives.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much, dead food, rather help you give in everybody.
Speaker 17: You are an amazing person, true.
Speaker 16: Supported everybody in our community. Thank you so much. You have a great hard brother.
Speaker 14: He needs to send you a super chat right now.
Speaker 17: Thank you for this.
Speaker 14: Set dead for the week, through.
Speaker 17: The laughs and through the struggles.
Speaker 15: You're always there, given time, giving effort like you really care.
Speaker 17: He knows my life.
Speaker 23: No, we just a brother with the soul helping carry all the weight so we don't feel lone.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much, dead.
Speaker 19: Brother help.
Speaker 23: You've given everybody.
Speaker 17: Amazing person. Yeah.
Speaker 16: I hope he I hope he hears implored everybody.
Speaker 17: Wordmer one hei.
Speaker 23: Watch you have a great hard brother.
Speaker 1: You don't what the world I want this on the that thank you's always He's always from the.
Speaker 18: It's the little things matter the way show your kind word of hope.
Speaker 17: Listening here.
Speaker 18: Leaving piece behind.
Speaker 17: We see you, We appreciate words can say that that book here's a simple song. Very thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That brother, about kidding.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 17: You supported every in our community.
Speaker 1: Part.
Speaker 17: You have a great heart. Brother, just wanted to.
Speaker 19: Say thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's come Devil told you.
Speaker 15: We really made.
Speaker 14: Throw up the dead fool signal. It's like the bat signal for super chat.
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 11: Why huh why.
Speaker 19: Rat of vetos so fucking lose hor Oh.
Speaker 1: So, By the way, I want to ask this, do you what is the owner over and under of Canny going to Robbie's.
Speaker 19: I'm afraid.
Speaker 1: Other body.
Speaker 14: I think you'll go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if there's by the way, Friday, we might be getting Bob lee back, Bob leeby will be on Friday.
Speaker 19: Oh nice te tell Bobby should he should stop doing the people's shows for free?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Jake, you have to pay him now, damn it.
Speaker 19: Y no, no, no, no, no, no, you can tell him after the stream.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, fifty percent of the super tips is going to uh el boy.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, no, no, it's all going to you he doesn't need anymore.
Speaker 19: Come on, yeah, he doesn't need anymore. Fucking He left us to go play at poker, the Devil's.
Speaker 1: Game over at over at Trucker eighties parlor.
Speaker 19: Exactly, Yeah, Trucker Andy right, open the butt, No, Trucker, Trucker Sun behind.
Speaker 1: Don't dude the believe even about.
Speaker 11: Dude, dude do.
Speaker 1: Nobody doesn't suck. He's a good person.
Speaker 19: It's all I can do. Anyway, it was two gy that was on hereau l horribly.
Speaker 14: What what wrestling federation? Does he wrestling?
Speaker 1: Hey? By the way, Bruto's wife the ration?
Speaker 19: Why see a Russian guy?
Speaker 14: I think he's from Luca Underground.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, did you hear Bruto's wife passed away?
Speaker 19: Finally? Wait, who.
Speaker 1: Brutos Bruno Sio's wife Carol?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I thought he was talking.
Speaker 22: Yeah that's very ter reblay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh what hey hey mister Bluesky he we made it to the one hour mark.
Speaker 14: You can eat my ship.
Speaker 1: What does what carbt get here?
Speaker 19: I can move in between dimensions and time and space and you are in my realm.
Speaker 1: So you what the what the fuck? What did the carbit get here?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 19: No, I I can move wherever I want, Jake, and Hi, Hi, how are you doing.
Speaker 1: Carback? You know?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who else can you do? Can you do Bob?
Speaker 11: I don't have Bob yet.
Speaker 14: I do have Smiel Shmiel Buckman.
Speaker 19: Uh that's pretty good, Panhander. I'm not in the mood. Okay.
Speaker 1: What about President Joe Biden? What about President Joe Biden? Uh h uh huh.
Speaker 9: Wait a sec?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, yeah what what? Wait? Why they all know lebraid? You know this is with with with car back before? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 14: Now he refuses to wear the T shirt anymore?
Speaker 1: What about Scarlett Hampton?
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How is the hottest female in the d has to be missus? Ashley Covin's okay, she's a beautiful soul. She's a beautiful lady. She's more she's more, more beautiful than than Keanu.
Speaker 22: Yeah, n can I smell her hair?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Joe is here? Thank god you'll have that right. Thank By the way, thank god you don't have the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 19: We should never let Trump wain ever, So vote for me in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm voting for Joey c.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I know, wait, yeah, wait for Yeah, vote for Joey Joey C.
Speaker 14: Joey do twenty Joey B. Joey Joey Joey.
Speaker 1: Do you have a joe Do you have a Joey C?
Speaker 10: Over there?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 11: Who Joey C?
Speaker 1: Do you have a jo.
Speaker 14: Joseph Contello. I'm Joe. I thought you made me our next president.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so what did what's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey? By the way, Bill Clinton is better than than Donald Trump. Bill Clinton was a better president.
Speaker 25: Hello, hello, nothing nothing, Sorry, I was just I was just getting a blow job from for my secretary.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, what is it here about? Joe Biden was on the files?
Speaker 22: Oh yeah, Epstein. He he was a dear a friend of mine.
Speaker 14: What happened to him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 22: Nothing, we're sitting here, hey, Jeff, Yeah, he's he's kidding the massage right now. No comment, no comment. Okay, I did not, I did not. I did have it sexual.
Speaker 25: I mean I did not have sexual but I did or I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Speaker 19: I might have I might have not.
Speaker 22: Okay, that's sensor. I wanted to get back then, but I wasn't allowed.
Speaker 1: About this.
Speaker 22: Well, you know, he's loving it. He's here as well.
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm sew in the mood.
Speaker 19: Hello, I'm sewing the mood for Oh, hi, hi, Jake, how did you get on this?
Speaker 14: Do you cast connections?
Speaker 1: Do you? Hey? Hey? Hey? By the way, I guess who's se Grillo had today?
Speaker 14: Guess I can't guess.
Speaker 8: Give me a hint.
Speaker 22: He didn't have David.
Speaker 1: Did he vis from Vinny from the Sopranos?
Speaker 9: Wo?
Speaker 14: Yeah, he said he was friends with those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he did a couple of seasons in the stand dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, by the way, I did watch the documentary about how How We Ruined.
Speaker 14: Hill Clinton here, Yes, it's me. You're departing on you, Hillary.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's actually a.
Speaker 22: Movie you're in a Doo de Floramo Jake crap Hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, hey, Hillary, what do you think about the Douggers. There's that the the family with nineteen kids that live in your Bill's old home.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do not recall. By the way, Bill Clin, what do you think about comment? Bill told me that he still has Michael Whiskey's number in the phone.
Speaker 17: Oh, I thought you were going to say he still has.
Speaker 19: His coma over her dress.
Speaker 1: He says that he was to give the force of married Malca. Yeah. Bill wants to Bill, Bill.
Speaker 19: Bill wants a lot of stuff, But you can't have everything you want.
Speaker 1: This is sound more like Rose and Bar than Hillary. Hello, you've got you got.
Speaker 9: What? Hey?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 9: You have to help me to save Gotham from the Joper?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: How you doing, Jake? I'm a big fan?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: What does what does? What does Kevin burnand think about this call? Oh?
Speaker 9: He thinks it's gay and.
Speaker 17: I can only.
Speaker 19: Do you feel in charge?
Speaker 9: Do you feel in charge?
Speaker 19: Kevin Brennon?
Speaker 22: I was born in the dabble verse.
Speaker 9: I didn't see the sector until I was already a man.
Speaker 19: I was molded by it.
Speaker 5: I'm baine.
Speaker 19: What the fuck is all this nonsense?
Speaker 5: You don't like the song? Hi? Why?
Speaker 11: Huh? Why?
Speaker 1: Hey? Hey guys, huh I've been on here for an hour?
Speaker 22: Oh you have?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Oh?
Speaker 19: My god? That's all I can do?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 1: I got to end the show? Why?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 14: Why don't you just leave and let.
Speaker 19: You read your super chats and stuff? You get any super chat?
Speaker 1: Love you guys?
Speaker 11: Bye?
Speaker 19: I love I love myself. By the