Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society.
Speaker 2: If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society. We got the privilege of talking with Lori tonight. She's a listener from the Blue Ridge Mountain area of western Virginia. Laurie, I'm so glad to have you on the show tonight. I'm going to go ahead and give it right over to you so you can start sharing, because it sounds like you've got a lot to share.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Jam, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: All right. Well, first thing I just I want you to know is I'm disabled I've got a neck injury, so I'm kind of you know, I can't do much and stuff. And my parents are elderly, so I moved in at their house to try to help them because I'm around all day. And unfortunately, my dad just passed about two months ago. But that being said, I have a large family, and they have four older sisters, and we all live within three miles of my parents, you know what I mean, except one she lives in the different part of the state. But so about two years ago, and it was this time of year, I can tell you, I went to let her dog out.
Speaker 3: At her house.
Speaker 4: Now, she's a realtor in me. She has a lot of rental properties and stuff. But this house she bought is a mile from her main home. But it's a farm, fifty one acre farm, and she we grew up on a dairy farm, and her being the oldest and stuff. She bought horses for all of our children to come, a place for all of us to come and have.
Speaker 3: Fun with our kids and grandkids and stuff.
Speaker 4: You know. But anyway, her dog was over there and she had to work and show a house or whatever, and she wanted me to let him out, because you know, he had to go to the bathroom. So me, I was, I was like, that's cool, I'll go over there and let Cooper out. You know. Well, I have my own dog, and he's as fierce as a pitbull, but he's a little palm cheese what to call them, palmering and so wavos and they bark at everything. I swear, you can't, you can't. A leaf can't move outside, and he's on it, you know what I mean. And me being a sarcastic, delicious person that I am, I'm always like, you took the old you took dog egging him on. So because I don't care, I wanted to let me know, you know anyway, So I had Louie, that's my dog, and I went over there to my sister's farm, and I called one of my friends on a messenger, the Facebook messenger, and had the video chat up showing her the little farm, little farmhouse. My sister had just bought and stuff and he had fenced in a bunch of acres I don't know, probably about thirty acres and had like four different pastors and built they were building this. They had just finished this big, huge barn for the horses. And stuff, and so I called the horses up to the fence and stuff, and I had bought a piece of apple or something with me and had literally on the leash, and I was talking to my friend on the fan. I'm not gonna say her name because I didn't answered permission you had to use the name or anything. A messenger. I had it up in the you know how you have it up look talking to them in there. It's up above your head. And I was turning at the phone around showing her the farm and the horses, the two rescue horses my sister had just got and she looks back and it's like, what's that? What's that behind you? What's that black thing back there? And so I looked through the camera and I see something black back there. And of course the first thing you think is bear out here, because we got bears and stuff and so, but I'm not worried about unless it's the soul with the babies, you know, I'm not worried about no barrass because I've seen them before and hide them around the house and everything, you know, and just mainly they usually just went off. So I kind of turned.
Speaker 3: Around and I just I just lost it.
Speaker 4: I lost it.
Speaker 3: Man, I just my whole shell on my egg cracked.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm screaming. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: This thing was standing there and in broad daylight.
Speaker 4: On the other side it's brandy Bourne taller than the gut or on it, and the gutter is.
Speaker 3: Seven foot tall, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I knew it was just looking at me. And all I could do was start screaming at it. Get out of here, you go away. And I was like, this is our home and this baby's hair, and they're not gonna mess with none of us.
Speaker 3: I'll kill you, you know. And and I.
Speaker 4: Was like constantly just like running walking fast as fast as I could run walk. I'm just going it. Can't run see the door to get in the house because it was I just this thing.
Speaker 3: Was just huge. It was it was It was skinny, but it was huge.
Speaker 4: That's it was. I don't even know how to tell you what I what I can tell you about how big it was, the frightening and in the sense of doom that I felt that it could it was. It was not good. This thing was evil, is what I felt from it. And I was like, and I'm I grew up on you know, and I spent my teenage year and stuff in the city and workmen and stuff, but I lived in the royal part. I had the best best of both worlds. So I'm street smart, country smart, and I make your ass. You know, I'm screaming and I will if it comes down to it. I don't care if I am disabled. I'm you're gonna know I was there, you know, especially if you're gonna miss my babies.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I just and it felt like I couldn't look at it. I just didn't want to meet.
Speaker 4: Eye contact, so I kept it in my porophial vision and a guy in the house, and I was, I was, I was just so and my friend Stephanie was still on the phone, and I was like, did you see that. She's like, I couldn't make out what it was, and you know, and and I was told her, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Told her what it was. So that was a freaking big butt.
Speaker 4: In other terms and being nice, but I mean, you know, I was like, you want to understand how big it was?
Speaker 3: And it just really made me feel.
Speaker 4: So small and so helpless, and so that thing could have killed me in two seconds and it wasn't. But it was like two hundred feet from me. I mean, it's like I just stood there like like I must in it, and like you could believe it.
Speaker 3: Saw me, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But anyway, I got in the house and I stayed in there because I was I didn't want to go to my jeep because that thing was outside. Then I was thinking the other animals are out there, and so I stayed there and probably was not a minute just freaking out. I don't even remember what I was saying to I don't remember that conversation. I don't remember talking, you know, just my it blew my mind. And so it got it got to the point where the dog had to go bad and I kept looking for it and it had gone run off to the left or something is what stuff and he had said or whatever. But I kind of was like, yeah, well you don't know, you ain't here. You know, I don't keep him checking out. I'm not going to just go out there. As you said, it run off, And you know, I just was felt safe, safer in the house, even though I felt like it could just take its turn, you know, rip the heart this farmhouse old. You know, here in Virginia, you've got a lot of these old houses, the old two story houses and stuff that's old. And you know, I just felt like I could just punch that durn house right on over and it would clad me in or peel back my durned car like a can of startines and get you know, I won't no stopping this thing. As big as it was, the durned chest on that thing, I know it was bigger than four foot and I'm not exaggerating. I mean that it probably was bigger than that, but it was. It was. It was like a but it was skinny looking, but it was muscular, but it was a it won't fact. I just I don't know how to explain it on that anyway, I got off the plane with her and I called my like I said, I got four sisters. I'm the baby. And I called my sister that's the second youngest to me and I and I told her I had to tell I had to talk to somebody. Couldn't deal with this quiet by myself. I mean I just couldn't. I didn't want to be alone with my thoughts. I thought I had to lost my mind. I thought that they would put me in a straight jacket or something, or lock my heads up because I had I started doubting, you know what it is. You know, I just maybe I didn't see it, you know, maybe I was just you know, I don't know, I just it just mine screwed me. So I called her and then see around there they were. I had been building up on the pastures and stuff, and they were building a pond. They built the pond and then down at the bottom there's a creek that runs through it. And I should say this is on the biggest lake that has a nuclear power plant on it, and said, lake, you know it was, is right there at her house, you know, not even three city blocks. You could walk to the one of the guts of the lake. You know, it's right there. And so there the creek, the fees of the lake runs through their property, and the spring I think starts up behind them. But anyway, they're making a bigger pawn down in another pasture for the horses and stuff. So there's been contractors there with, you know, doing stuff. So it's not surprising to see people working around there.
Speaker 3: And I saw it as somebody.
Speaker 4: I thought it was this big dude coming up the road beside the fence of the pasture, on the other side of the bard walking up the road, because it looked like a big fat dude with a white shirt on with you know what I mean, that's that's what it looked like. But he won't so close, Like I couldn't even see. I didn't see the features of its face, either one of them. I just could just see that. I couldn't look at him. I wouldn't look I just couldn't look at him. I couldn't I look down, but I could keep him in my peripheral. But when that one was walking up, like I said, I thought it was a big dude. And I was telling my sister. I was like, oh my god, he's coming up that way where that thing was. I said, what should I do? You know, I want to tell him that that I just saw that thing there and to be careful, you know.
Speaker 3: And my sister's like, well, drive over there.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I was just I was so shaking up. I was shaking so bad. And I'm literally my legs and everything. I would shake my whole body. And and I had I got Cooper before I got him done, and I threw back in the house, and I threw Louis up in the image and I was like, all right, well, I think I'll go. I gotta tell him, you know, I just I was worried about where he was walking at and just the closer this that person as I thought, God, the more I realized how big it was. It was. It was the fence didn't even come up to its waist and this spence I had, I can put it comes up to my shoulders. You know.
Speaker 3: It's a pasture fence, and it's a.
Speaker 4: It's a cattle fence like with wood, but it's a it's the taller ones because of the horses. And I was like, I can't believe it. I think that's another one. And and it was my sister's like, go avery to drive over there, and I was like, screw you. You know, you crazy, I'm not doing that. Cry you want to do that, You come up here and say wait for it, but I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 3: And I and.
Speaker 4: I back to deep up and I and I sped.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, Richard.
Speaker 4: Cuddy would have been proud of me, because I hauled ass down that gravel road and got on the heart surface and it's like I lost time. I lost I went up the road to the there's this grocery store. It's like eight miles up eight to ten miles up the road. And I don't even know why I went there, as far as why I ended up there, because that was that's like going away from going home, and I kind of just I was in this in aparting lot, in the last parking spot, in the last of the road, in front of the grocery store, and I couldn't get out in my car because it was all of a sudden it was getting dark and I had this was at lunch time that this stuff happened, and I couldn't get out of my car.
Speaker 3: I was stared too dat I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I had called a couple of my friends and they were they they told me that they couldn't console me because I was so but I don't remember talking to them. And I had sat there, I don't god knows how long, and it was getting dark and my gas was running out, and I was called. I had called two people because I was scared to get out of the car and put gas in my car. Because out here, you know, they got the little wool uh stores and stuff. You ain't got a big store where people are going to be you know, a bunch of people around, and so I ended up. I got I used my triple A and got the roadside of the service, come and give me gas. Now. I went back home, you know, and when I got here, I just I couldn't. I just couldn't think. After that, I just felt like I was losing my mind. Yeah, I mean, it's been crazy. That's the first one that I knew.
Speaker 3: For sure what I was seeing.
Speaker 4: You know, that's the first.
Speaker 1: Do you mind if we talk about that for a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Goodness, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: That's that is so so wild. The first creature that you saw, were you able to look you see its face at all?
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't see its face because it was it was lunchtime, and it was so sunny. It was this time year, two years ago, and it was the sun was was so bright, and and I had the camera on and when I turned that way, it frightened me so bad. GM. I just I just I did not make I meant so I did not make eye contact with it, but I kept it in my I could see it, but I looked down, you know, I was I was screaming at it so bad. I mean, I cussed this thing from Lord knows, from Timbuktu.
Speaker 3: I mean I cussed them, and I screamed at it.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I'm a mama, a sister, a grandma, you know, a cousin, a daughter, and I'm fierce about my family, and my family means big for.
Speaker 1: The society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And and you know, you mess with me, you mess with my whole family. And that's just how it is. And this was my sister's house for our whole family to have, like our reunions and our meeting places, and if somebody came in from.
Speaker 3: Out of town, they stayed, they stayed there.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm screaming and and my you know, I felt I just it's something just it was a feeling that would not let me look at and I just couldn't.
Speaker 3: I could not.
Speaker 4: I would the fierce this of me not doing it was so much that that I kind of I wanted to put my hand up to block it, you know what I mean, bock the sight of it. But it didn't. I kind of I was trying to make my way to the house and my dog What was crazy is he's a chawawah mix, like I said.
Speaker 3: And they barked everything.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't even the pine tree a pine needle on it me when he's barking, you know. And he did not react to nothing. He just kind of like held his head down and didn't do nothing, didn't bark to nothing. And it freaked me out because that's not my dog. My dog didn't he's him put the tall bulletproof and bite you on two knees. You know what I mean, It's crazy. It was just fightening. I didn't see the eye, didn't make contact. I mean, didn't you know, I didn't see its face. I could tell you the outline of it, how tall it was and it's built, but I can't tell your facial It was black, slid black.
Speaker 2: Did you notice anything about any features from looking at the outline, like maybe shape of the head or arm, anything about the arms around.
Speaker 4: The well, the the arms were they were long like they like normally you hear people say, because they were long. But the head it just looked round to me, I mean, because it was facing me.
Speaker 3: It was no kind of you know, side profile, none.
Speaker 4: Because like I said, it looked like I surprised it or something, or it walked up and saw me and was like, you know, that's the kind of feeling that at first I got, like I like it walked up on me and didn't realize I was there, you know. And but like I said, as soon as I I saw it, I just couldn't.
Speaker 3: Something was like, don't look at look at it.
Speaker 4: Don't look at it. You know. I just felt that feeling, so I didn't. And the fear and the then the fight was just real. I was so scared. And I'm not a scared person. I'm an outside person. I'm usually outside all the time. I mean I used to go, you know, in the woods all the time and outside and built Brunswick stews, having fires in the you know, and all that and and flower beds and gardens. And I can't do that now, you know, I don't do it. I just it's just I can't tell you what it looked like. As far as the spacious features its head, as far as I can remember, was not. I didn't see any kind of cone, safe or nothing. I didn't pay that much of attention. I don't want to get out of its way. I wouldn't get away from it. I didn't, you know, I'm tempted to have myself hypnotized so I could see what it looked like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, So what were.
Speaker 2: What were the details that you noticed then that made you think that this could be a big foot and not something else like a dog man?
Speaker 4: Well? I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't never really know how to tell you that what what a dog man? But it didn't have ear setting up on his head. I mean, there was no like you here to them saying that they got dog heads or whatever. Just didn't look like it had a dog head. I mean it didn't. It just would look round, you know.
Speaker 1: I know that that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, the I couldn't stare at it.
Speaker 4: I just I didn't want to meet me. I didn't want to look in his eyes. And I mean, my long hair just does.
Speaker 3: Cover my red neck. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: That right now. And I would look the buddy in the eye in a minute and and and stand.
Speaker 3: For my truth because that's how I was raised.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know, and I'm not going to be rude or anything or start anything with anybody, but I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: But I was scared of this thing.
Speaker 4: And I mean just it came over me and and I'm shaking now. I can't even I can't even tell you.
Speaker 3: I have never known.
Speaker 4: Terror in my life or flight the true meaning of it until that day.
Speaker 3: I had never I mean, it was horrororfic. It scared me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like I said before in my email stuff, It's made me scared of the dark, everything in the dark and everything.
Speaker 3: I can't I can't even go outside if it starts getting dark. I'm inside.
Speaker 4: I'm locking in doors and shutting the windows. Don't you come knocking around my house because I'm show up the gun so far up somewhere and you're gonna die, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm serious to see these things. And the feeling I got off.
Speaker 4: Of it was so freaking evil. I mean, I didn't feel like this was no Harry and Henderson cuddly little knock give you some wood, knock, you know, knock, knock, hey, hey, you know what's up? Though? This thing made me feel like it like I'm gonna hurt you, you know what I mean, Like I could just gush you and and you know, but it didn't. And that's what I'm cleaning too, so it could, but it did.
Speaker 1: Was it making any sound at all that you heard?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Completely, Yeah, just stand there. And that's the weird thing too.
Speaker 4: But see the wind was blowing and we're and where we live in western Virginia, and that I'm not right up on the on the mountains, but I'm more than the foothills. You can walking in these woods. You'll fall a ravine in a minute and not paying intention to where you're going or coal mine or will you know what I mean. You have to pay attention where you're at. And the wind whips through here, you know sometimes especially this time.
Speaker 3: Of year it's march, come in like a line out like a layb you know.
Speaker 4: But I mean that, you know, and when it does blow and stuff being that we got you know, you still have. I didn't hear nothing, just the wind. I couldn't hear any noise. I didn't, you know. That's why I didn't hear it come up on me or nothing, you know. And I'm not street, but I've been hunting. I've run the dogs and everything. I mean, I don't know how to do anything you want to do to survive out of the woods.
Speaker 3: That's how I was raised.
Speaker 4: You know, and and you know, I didn't hear nothing, and it's it's.
Speaker 3: Just it has freaked me out. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't That's what spoiled for me too. I couldn't see its face, you know, I couldn't get a picture of its face. But the height that from it not, you know, as big as it was, I still got the impression it was like a teenager, like like a younger one. It was. It was lean, but it was thick, but it was leaner than what you would imagine the proportion of it, the height of it, you know, and the width of it. You would think that it would have it wouldn't look lanky because but it looked lanky, but it won't want to stay in lanky doesn't even it won't lanky. But it was lanky.
Speaker 3: I mean, these things are a huge you know.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely. And it sounds like you're not the only person that has seen them in that area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I just noticed on that they got them apps for the neighborhoods and stuff just got down the road. Had two kids, two kids that have seen his two kids have seen them, and I and I told her, I answered them on there, and I told him, I said, y'all may think that I've cracked my you know, my shelf, this egg is cracked or whatever, but it's hard, bulled and strong enough to admit that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really don't need to know. Because that's the first thing that comes.
Speaker 4: To my mind. Is all my family, all these my boys and my family, my son. They all go honting, you know, they go fishing. You know, they are construction and you know they are out there in the woods. They're all forever. We're all forever doing stuff outside, you know, throwing horses, you know, having a bonfire.
Speaker 3: Cooking Brunswick stew and you know, over each other's house.
Speaker 4: My family is very social with each other, and it's it's just it frightens me, you know. But that being said, I haven't told everybody in my family. Sure I'm slowly, but surely. My sister that owns the arm you know, she a week later, well before I saw them.
Speaker 3: Something Stepborn's brand new and.
Speaker 4: It has the metal roofing, but it has the hardwood, the beams and everything in it. Right, the main beam that runs down the center of that barn, something practic pushed it up and my sister. They couldn't figure out what did it. And she was like, I was thinking maybe the horse could do it, but said, they can't reach that high. Something pushed in the center of that beam. That beam is you can't. You can just about wrap your arms around. But that's how big it is. Big old.
Speaker 3: I think it's a hickory tree that they have as the beams.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. And that's in it's hardwood. And to push that thing up in the middle of it, and the way it's damaged that barn, that's crazy. That's no horse. They ain't no horse gonna do that, you know. And then she saw the two She said, it was two red lights in her in her passion, and they have the ATVs that she can ride in, and they've made roads all around the pastures. They they could ride the fences right. Well, she rode to go see what it was and it left whatever, the lights went on whatever. She couldn't tell what it was. And she told her husband and he said it must have been somebody up there with some kind of lights looking around. I mean, come on, man, red, I don't think so, you know, it ain't gonna Why woady walk around like that they want to see something and do something, and walk around the.
Speaker 3: Red light in the middle of a pasture. You know you're going to be seen anyway.
Speaker 4: He's rained. You know, why would you do that If you're in the middle of a pastor and you're using a red light. I mean, it doesn't matter what kind of color it is, that he's still going to be seen. So why would they specifically have two red lights up there? It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: And then she's heard.
Speaker 4: Then she said that the coyotes and stuff. We have a bad problem with them. Coyotes and panthers. We have panthers here in the mountain, lions too, and bobcats and all that. She said that that stuff's been going off around her house really bad after I saw them, and it just freaks me out. And I still haven't told her because she's not gonna believe me. She's the oldest. I'm the youngest, you know what I mean. She's like, she's more like a parent to me in some ways. You know, she's not gonna she's not gonna believe me.
Speaker 2: So you haven't told the sister that actually owns the farm what happened.
Speaker 4: I've told two of this my other sisters. And I know that my other sister told her to be a be aware of bears because she says, that's what I saw, you know. She's like, he's all there. And I'm like that one old hair. I'm telling you I've had I lived off dirt road and I had BlackBerry bushes all down my DRM road. And I lived in the middle of the dirt road, and my other sister lived at one of my other sisters lived at the end, and my house was to the hard surface road.
Speaker 3: It was probably about half mile, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And the whole whole driveway was stilled with BlackBerry bushes that you could ride through like a maze and stuff. And we had these two male bears will come every year, and Asu with two cubs would come around every year. And my sister, my Brandma, had hunting cams all around our properties.
Speaker 3: Because mine hooked down to theirs, and.
Speaker 4: I'd let them hook hunt on my five acres connected to theirs, you know. And I mean, I've been around bears. I know how to I'm not frightened of them. I don't want to mess with now, especially in sou but I mean, I knew what a bear loo was like, you know, and this thing was was not a bear. You know, it won't a bear. I can tell you the height of that thing and the way, just just as bondis. It was not a bear. You know, It's just And I got insulted, you know, I wrote do it. I got pissed off because I mean, why would I lie? I mean, you know, I'm in my fifties, and I mean, I hate to say that.
Speaker 3: Still, I'm still cute.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you the trade, but I mean, why.
Speaker 3: Would I lie? Why would I lie? You know, I don't have no reason to lie these people. I was like, you call you more or less?
Speaker 4: Call me a liar.
Speaker 3: And she's like, don't get don't get.
Speaker 4: Mad, you know. I was like, no, don't get stupid. You know you my.
Speaker 3: Sister, You're gonna sit there and not believe me.
Speaker 4: You know, don't be stupid.
Speaker 3: I just I'm so blunt, but you know, I don't. That's the best way to me to be in my world. I don't play.
Speaker 4: I don't play the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't know drama.
Speaker 4: I don't got time. I'll walk away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to go well, I want to go back for a minute to how you were talking about it was like one of those apps where there are the neighbors on it. Can you remember exactly what it was that that gentleman said, what was happening on his property?
Speaker 4: Well, it just happened about a couple of months ago, about two months ago, it said, I know that this.
Speaker 3: He posted like something like I.
Speaker 4: Know that that this topic is controversial and probably going to get a lot of heckling and ret you know, redicule and stuff. And he said, but has anybody noticed any type of sasquatch beings around this area? My two children, which are seven and nine, have seen these things twice. And that's what worries me, you know, and especially when the kids. You know, you know, you're not gonna do that, not if I'm around. I don't care who you are. You treat that kid while and you will hear something from me, you know.
Speaker 2: I got track that guy Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And question, yeah, it's on the next door or something. Is what that the name of the act is anyway? Yeah, and he knew what's funny the where that farm is right, my son's prob My son was written a house before he just moved into a house and they bought a house, but they were renting a house and his the back of my sister's property is in sight from where he was living, so he won't live in less than as the crow flys a mile from that house, right, And I went and had to he got they got married, and this was two years ago, and I went to stay with my grandpuppies. They had a staff sire pit bulls down there, blue one and a big white grand parentees and they were there. They stay in the house or they're you know, you take them outside and stuff. But I went and stayed with the week down there to take care of the dogs. And I was.
Speaker 3: Just I don't know, you even know how to tell you.
Speaker 4: I was there and the first night nothing happened, you know, but I was nervous. I can get this, I get this feeling. I can tell when they're around. Now I can tell. And it's bad. It's it's not a good feeling. It's not that I don't know how to even tell you why.
Speaker 3: What I've done, what I drank.
Speaker 4: Maybe it got too close to the lake water and I'm glowing or something, you know, I have no idea, but it's, you know, I don't know why, but I get a feeling and I was there, and the second night I was there. I've been and also I've been waking up and I still do it at three o'clock every night, three o'clock every night since this has happened, it's been two years now. I don't get a full night's sleep for nothing. And it's it's I just don't know why. I you know, I would think I would wake up at five, because they just have to wake up at five in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, go to work.
Speaker 4: Before I came disabled, and you know, you get in the routine and you do it just automatically.
Speaker 3: But this, this is at three o'clock.
Speaker 4: I can look at the clock every night three o'clock and I'm up. It's crazy. But I was having my book my son's house, and at three o'clock in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, some hit the backside of his house so hard.
Speaker 4: I swear I thought that a car or something hit hit the house. And the thing is is my son.
Speaker 3: I kind of back up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Because from from his house his rental property as the crow flies, we used to live in the house before I came disabled. I lost my home, and but it was a mile from there and on the dirt road. Like I was telling you, he and his first wife saw something run across the road in front of them when they were coming down the road, and they didn't know. He didn't tell me. He just looked at me, said, mom, I don't know what it was. And then he does want no bear and it was on all fours and so he told me, and then later he kept you know, he.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't talk about or nothing.
Speaker 4: But then he's like it had to be a bear, you know, he didn't want to say what. He didn't say what it was or money. Well, he told me that. And living in that house everything that there's been things that happened that I know now that I didn't know then was related to them. I have five acres behind him. He was a two hundred acre farm. Across the gravel road for me was five hundred. It's like, no, it's not five hundreds. It's probably about two hundred acres of woods. And then across the hard surface road at the end of my road is what they call bear is on land what it was, but it was, it's full of that's like five hundred acres. So I was in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm screaming.
Speaker 4: And we would always have bonfires, fires all the time outside in the back behind our house, and playing music out the shed and the shop and stuff and having people are because when you live in the country, so what you do. You don't you don't go to bars and go to your friend's house, you know, play bar girl, drink or whatever, just go see family. I've always had people over and I would sit out there. I'd sleep out there, sometimes fall asleep out there. And they don't hammock, don't even worry about it. Well, I was standing after he said that stuff and was telling me about it. My daughter in law had my grandbaby, and I stopped. I smoked and and so I stopped smoking in the house. And I was standing on the front ports of my house smoking cigarette. And I didn't cut the lights on on And you know, because out here the stars you could see even if it's you know, I mean, it gets dark, dark where you can't see a hand in front of your face. But if it's a clear night and it's you know, you can see by the moonlight. Well, it was darker with no moon, but the stars were still out, and I was smoking a cigarette on the front porch. Something it felt like it was in my face.
Speaker 3: Growled at me.
Speaker 4: And it growled this deep growl that was deeper than the Cayo growl.
Speaker 3: Because I've heard them.
Speaker 4: They've come up on all property and they're not scair. They'll they'll come at you and then it won't no bear. It was a vibrating growl, and it felt like it was in my face. It felt like it was in my face doing that, and so I just I threw the cigarette and went back in the house or putting locked the door. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't think about that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then it got to where I kept feeling feeling uneasy in my yard. And that's that bothered me because I was always outside, Like I said, we just were outside. People got a garden and I had flower beds and you know, cutting the grass and and you know what I mean. It was crazy, but I didn't I didn't think.
Speaker 3: About, you know, being that it could be a big futter or anything. Back then, I sticking them home.
Speaker 4: Probably bear, because them bears had been around our house, but I had we bushauled all them blackberries down because I didn't want bears coming up on my property, you know, because they will they come up and screw you up if you got out here. You don't got a trash service. You have to take your stuff to the dam and all that. And I would put my trash in the back of my I had a little ranger i'd used just for the trash, and I just we'd cut them down so it wouldn't be any opportunity to draw them closer to our property. Took all my bird feeders down because they eat the bird seed and all that. But this thing was it just it grouts and it felt like it was it was is news news to me as as that's what it felt like. But I couldn't see it. I couldn't see, you know. I probably jumped off all that what you just asked me. I've got so much in my head that I don't want to forget because I want to I want to get all these things out because it's it's so it's it's freaked me out and made me.
Speaker 3: Feel like I done lost my mind.
Speaker 4: Like I told my friend, I made a big old coat for Christmas, and I said, the one to make you wrap yourself around the.
Speaker 1: Time about you're great. You're great.
Speaker 2: I do want to ask something about so the growl that was right next to you. You said that you all you felt the growl like it affected you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And see I was up on a it was four steps up onto my It was like a deck porch. I had a covered porch on the front and like what they call him progolas with I could have find you.
Speaker 3: It was open end poor.
Speaker 4: It was half half half covered but half with like a progla wherek and I had wisteria and stuff growing up on it. And I but it felt like it was in my face and for it, you know what I mean. But I was I wasn't on it. It wasn't level to the ground. I was up you know, I don't know. Yeah, I felt like it was rating my face, don't it but it but it won't, you know, because it wasn't there. I mean, there was nothing in my face, but it was so but it felt like it was right there in my face, and it made I could feel it in my body, the growl. And I didn't realize that that has anything to do with this stuff until here, you know, two years ago, and when I started really looking into this stuff, you know, because it's freaked me out. It's really made me question my sanity. I mean, in all honesty, and that's the worst feeling. That is the worst feeling. People don't realize what this stuff does to be and you know, for them to be so funny and to crack jokes about you know, ha ha, you know Bigfoot of Hale, Well, you're the dumb ass in my world. You the dumbass. You're gonna laugh about it, You'll see. And that's what you know, Like on that app that some people were trying to be hecklers and funny, and I said, you know what, you think it's funny? I said, them poor babies, you know, I said, but you know what it seems to me just kicking off And I said, more people don't seeing them. And I said, and it's been around here and you're a hood bro. I said, You're gonna see and then I'm gonna laugh in your face, you know, And how dare you? This is a child children? You know, how dare they? You know? Just it drives me crazy.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what to.
Speaker 4: Do about it. These things are not our friends. I mean, they're not you know they ain't gonna be your body. You don't want to You want to feed them and go out there and wood knock and stuff. Well, I got I got some some lakeside property in Arizona for you.
Speaker 3: You know what you want?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: People stupid to me with that.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you, have you have you thought it all? You know?
Speaker 2: What do you consider these creatures to be? Like when you think a big foot in your mind, are you more you're thinking of the type of human or an ape or something way different than both of those things.
Speaker 4: Well, I know about the DNA testing, have the memble catching stuff, and I've read the stuff. I've read it.
Speaker 3: Because I just you know, you go tell me something that's cool.
Speaker 4: But if I've got access to read it and to see something, I'm gonna read it and get information from myself too as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna check up because I'm not you know, I'm not that.
Speaker 4: Glible and I'm not I'm not saying that people are glible or that I know means I'm not going going slinging words and nobody's going fished up and none. I'm just saying, if you can check it out, do your own digging right, and and being that I live in this first state of this great country that we live in. You know, history and the Bible belt. You know, I went to Sunday School. I've raised Presbyterian and the Baptized and all that.
Speaker 3: I know my Bible, and I can tell you this.
Speaker 4: They are. I feel that they are from the Bible.
Speaker 3: You look, there's there's.
Speaker 4: But I can't tell you what they are because there's like three stories in the Bible that this can relate to. Cain and Abel came killed Abel, God marked king and banned him to walk upon this earth and to be shunned, and all his seeds that he says, as far as his children and everything that is to him will be marked with the beast.
Speaker 3: And they say that it's.
Speaker 4: The number six sixty six, but it does says that he is he's gonna be marked where he's not going to be welcomed. I mean, people are gonna know. So there's if you and then of course the knuckle them, you know, and then there's another one, and plus it talks about the giants, you know, David and Goliath. I mean, you know, I mean, come on, people, they pick and choose what they want to choose of the Bible what to believe, Well, then why do they why do they even have it in there?
Speaker 3: Why does God have it?
Speaker 4: If you're gonna pick and choose what you want out of a fairy tale, I mean, you know, or even a true documentary, you know, or if you're just gonna pick and choose what you want, then you're not doing yourself any any favors. You know, you need to go back to school. Your MoMA didn't drop and she's ready when he was a little baby. You know, I just I don't understand, you know, why would they Why would some people not believe when it's written in the scriptures.
Speaker 1: And I don't have it with you there.
Speaker 2: You know, if it's a if it's a thing where he's you're going to believe something, you got to believe the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't.
Speaker 2: Exactly can't just leave out the quote weird stuff because it doesn't fit your you know, clean version of the Bible.
Speaker 3: So it didn't fix your narrative.
Speaker 4: But the thing is is this is only one books to the Bible under the durned Vatican that they they picked and choose not to put in it. So you go to the Book of Knok. I mean, if you read all that and listen, you can go on YouTube. If you don't feel like reading or don't have time to read, you know somebody I'll read it to you and listen to it. It tells you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can tell you this.
Speaker 4: I didn't believe in ghosts either or nothing like that, because you know, anything we would a school was going to scare you or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: God bless my mama.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know, baby does nothing like monsters or ghosts or not. But my mother saw my grandmother after she passed, so and I was like, Mama, it's this father son and holy ghost I mean holy spirit or holy goat. We say holy ghost. I mean, come on, you know, I just think that things are Since this has changed me, I have been I don't want to say woke, but I have been spiritually awakened from this, and I'm going to tell you that things are not as it seems.
Speaker 3: And for people.
Speaker 4: To be hearted like sheep, shame on the people that are doing that. Shame on the other the higher beings or their stupidity to do that, because you know what, there's more of us than there are of them. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: And I don't think that, like I heard, I know the government knows about these things.
Speaker 4: I know they did, because if they didn't know about them, they would be looking into it being a threat on the American soil, you know what I mean here now, you know, And for them not to even be concerned with anything that means they know it, They already know it, don't need to talk to us to get that information. I mean, well, that's just the way I feel, and that you know, it's it's just really frightening to me.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I agree with you, yeah, because it's like, you know, there's this whole focus on UFO stuff right now, but it's like there's so much like Bigfoot and other cryptid stuff going on too. It's like, where's the narrative on that with the government? Big for society will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 1: You know, we all know.
Speaker 3: I can't say that for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm not you know, I'm not proving to that information as far as their truth, but in a way, I mean, they already know about it. If they didn't know about it, you know, you would think that they would be some kind of you know, study or something going on, and we would know about that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just feel like they they're they're they're not looking into it because they are no.
Speaker 3: And like you say, the UFO thing, big.
Speaker 4: Foot's been around since just as long as the teddy we at Roosevelt are. During president that created.
Speaker 3: The national parks, why do you do that?
Speaker 4: Okay, he had one, he saw it, and then we have all these national parks, state parks and federal lands management. The land management are I mean if you look on the topical.
Speaker 3: Maps and can have all of that information, the federal, the state, the forestry and all that, they all connect.
Speaker 4: And you know what bothers me too is there's caves like crazy around here. We have little ray caverns and all that here, and we have different types of caverns and and all that stuff. There's there's you know which actually their lava tubes. I mean they really are. And the cave system from the East coast on the Appalition Mountains, on the Blue Ridge Mountains is it's vast and it runs the whole East coast. I mean, if you you know, I mean, just do the little research on your own. You know. It's it's like, I don't know, I just I get so frustrated, but just because I don't think that it's something that people should not be aware of before because of safety. I mean, we've got kids that play out time and and you know, and out here. That's the reason why I moved out here was to get my son away from the city because I didn't want him growing up a thug, you know.
Speaker 3: I wanted him to have good, honest, you know.
Speaker 4: Upbringing and to be not be you know, tempted by that. And when when you you know they're gonna go, he would go play in the woods and stop.
Speaker 3: And not that I would just let my kid one off in the woods, but we were surrounded by woods, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and he's hunting and stuff like that with his cousins and uncles and my granddaddy, you know. And it's just being the mama that I am and the fierce grandma that I am, I did not I want to keep our children safe, just like I want to feed us, you know.
Speaker 3: I just I feel so.
Speaker 4: Adamant that these that people need to know and keep a baby safe, you know, and my baby's thirty years old. He's still my baby, and if I could go, I had to take a bullet for him. And he knows about him now, because you.
Speaker 3: Know what else happened at his house.
Speaker 4: After I left there. I well, I'll tell you why I was there, watching the dogs, right, Scott Carpenter was. I started watching the stuff really really a lot, sure, And I watched Scott Carpenter before it passed, and he was he would have had something about the four four rocks or four marbles or something. He said, they would always take three and leave one by itself. Right. Well, my son being born, and just like his mama, I was singing, mom and I raised that boy good. But he had a firepit on side, right, and he had some dogs sitting off that broke always the partial burns, you know what I mean. So I took four rocks and spaced them out evenly and laid it upon the rock, the board, the log. And do you know I come back two days later and they did It was three and one. What does that mean? You know?
Speaker 3: They did the same thing. And I asked my son.
Speaker 4: I said, did you notice them walks I put up there? I didn't tell them we're up pulling them none. I just said, did you notice the rocks I put up there? He said, what rocks?
Speaker 3: You know, looking at me all strange.
Speaker 4: And I said, I put I put this three little rocks on their wood near fire pit. He's the nine noticed that because it was during the week, so he really didn't have time to go out and mess with no fire or nothing. You know, he hadn't been outside doing that. Well.
Speaker 3: Then I asked.
Speaker 4: Him and I told him that something hit his house. And I told him what happened at my sister's house. He goes normal. His wife's was walking their dogs out outside, right, and she.
Speaker 3: Heard laughing and she said, but it didn't sound human.
Speaker 4: It was weird.
Speaker 3: And I was like, what do you mean, like the hyena laughing like a lion king.
Speaker 4: You know, it was just trying to play with her a little bit. But I know what she was talking about, unfortunately, but I don't want to scare her, and you know, and she is, no, it was different, and I said, well, that's odd. And then my son calls me and he goes, moment, you never believe what's going on? What happened at the house last night? And I was like, well, what happened? He kuw something was trying to get in my back door, and he goes and the dogs will do nothing. Wasn't even go in in the kitchen where the back door was. They and this is a stash trying terrier, you know, the big pit bulls, the true ones from He paid twelve hundred dollars for this thing, and the blue one and he's huge. His name's Doring, and his his chest is bigger than my hand. He's a big ass dog and he's pure bread. And then the grand Pyrenees very huge too. Neither one of them would go in the kitchen, and my son said he grabbed his twelve gates and went in there and pulled the blind up on the door, and all he saw was hair. He could one of them was trying to get in his back door, but he couldn't. It's like they couldn't get their fingers.
Speaker 3: In the handle.
Speaker 4: You know how the hand they had the long handles, this long black handles with a button in the middle.
Speaker 3: That's why it's opening to his screen door is on his back of that house.
Speaker 4: He was winning and it's like, he said, it kept hitting that button, but it's like it couldn't get its hand in the handle. To pull the door open. It could it could hit the button to open it, and he said, he goes, he goes you butter, he.
Speaker 3: Said something to like you better reach around and kiss you.
Speaker 4: Asked the biker's getting ready to eat some lid, you know, and he said he cocked and was gonna blow it through the door, and it jumped off at the back of his the ports and ran off.
Speaker 3: He said, but he couldn't even see his head. All I could see was its chest.
Speaker 1: That's wild, isn't that light? Goodness?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I don't know if if and then then that ain't even it. That's not even nothing. I mean I've got more you would not believe. Okay, Well, like I said, it's made me scared dark, right. I went and saw one of my friends up the road. She probably lives four miles from me.
Speaker 3: I here, we judge it by miles because we're woll We just we don't have straight you.
Speaker 4: Know, the roads by by the road number, you know, and landmarks. Well, I was up in her house a little bit and it was getting dark. You know. She's used to me just hanging out till whenever, doing our whatever we do, right and leaving at all odd hours in the morning or coming home early or whatever. She never I mean never leaving like I wanted to leave that day. So she was pressuring me to stay and I was like, no, it's getting dark. I'm going home. And I told her what happened, you know, And I'm not saying she believes me, you know, I don't know. She didn't judge me on She was kind with that. So but by the time I got back home, it was dark. Sometimes when went out here, dark is dark. You can't see. So I got out in my jeep and I was coming, and too, I live in a camper. I pulled a camper to my parents' house and so I can have privacy, and I smoked, and I don't I have enough respect for them. I don't smoke in their house or nothing like that, you know, and for my privacy too as well. So I was coming to the camper and this is a travel trailer. It's twenty eight foot long. And when I got out to look my vehicle, I could feel something around me and I got that. I got that eerie feeling. And so do you you stomp at something like a dog or something comes at you like, don't you do that or whenever you.
Speaker 3: Stomp at something but try to scare it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did that. I went to get away from me. You know, it stomped at it like that.
Speaker 3: It ran it.
Speaker 4: It started running and raning off, but it was it ran and I could feel the vibration of it every every footstep.
Speaker 3: When it started running off.
Speaker 4: It shook the ground. It shook the ground, It shook the ground. I mean, that's heavy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that, but I mean, it's just it freaked me.
Speaker 4: Out so bad. I couldn't get in this camper fasting off, you know, locking the doors and all that.
Speaker 3: I've had them. I've had them lock my camper.
Speaker 4: I've yelled at.
Speaker 3: Them and they've leffed me alone.
Speaker 4: After they did that. I've had I've seen them across the street from here up in the tree. It's a cedar tree over here they've been. They have two seats in this cedar tree. They've pulled the branches so it looks like motorcycle bars like I used to have the buck horns on my bike. It looks like they they sitting there with the with the handle bars in the cedar tree and the top of the cedar tree has like a fork in it like that. It looks like a derned tridens what do they call? The thing holds all the side and holds it. Can't tried it. Yeah, at the top of the cedar tree, it has a trotten in it. And I just thought that was odd, you know, why why the seed here? But see where that is? He can you can see right into.
Speaker 3: My my camper right from there.
Speaker 4: But then I started noticing, like, my mama has three acres here and the back part of the property she has a bunch of pine trees, and well, we got hard woods here, all kinds of you know, hardwoods, gum trees, oaks, chestnuts and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And we also have cherries and a cherry tree, apple tree, pear tree, and.
Speaker 4: Peach trees and grape vines. We have figs and we have fruits and stuff. And my parents still you know, I learned can and how to make wine and jellies, and you know, I wanted to old school, but I mean that's just the way I was raised anyway. So but we have that that stuff here that I could. I was cutting grass and I went down the because we have a power line too, that runs through the property. And I was cutting down the power line and it's coming back up near these things, and I noticed, I mean, you can tell storm damage, especially as tight as these pines and stuff are up in there. It's so thick, and you can tell because if something's gonna break or whatever, it's gonna take more than one over as tight as it is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And the trees here they about probably about fifty years old.
Speaker 4: They know, small little trees, but it's been a it was a pasture of one time. But the trees are fifty years old, which means they probably about ten inches round, you know, I mean ten fifteen inches round, So they're not small little trees, you know, but they're but they're tight. And I started noticing stuff back there, exes and stuff, and that's after, you know, I started getting freaked out on it, right, And then I noticed there's a certain spot over here on the other side of our grape mind, and there was two spots in the in the grass. The grass was some had been standing and laying whatever there so long that it made two bare spots, right, And so I was like, I could never figure out what the bear spots were, and they were like the sizes they were like ten inches long, you know what I mean, or I can't even I don't even know it's ten or whatever, but it was bigger. But there was two of them right beside by side. So I stood in that on them bere spots, and it's looking right in my mama's house. And she has big picture windows and the big like her whole kitchen is behind her sinks. There's big, huge, beautiful windows, you know what I mean, and they I mean, she has lines and things, but this is the back of the house, so she has blinds, but she's they're always open to let light in, and you know.
Speaker 3: It's whole all windows back there.
Speaker 4: And then I found two more a spot where there's two more, so it looks like something's been standing in these two spots, you know, and it's done killed the grass there, and it's weird, and so I showed my nephew and my son and there's like, well, you know, you can't tell what it is, mom, because it's just killed the grass. And I was like, yeah, but why is it right here? And they're like well, and my nephew was like, well, maybe it's a cat or something lay in there and likes that spot. I said, why would they do? You know, why would then they have two spots like that? And then there's two more another thing over there like that. You know, two spots that are dead. You know the grass is killed. Why is there another spot like that? What is that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: What's up? When I ain never seen that? And they couldn't answer me.
Speaker 4: So that's not all though.
Speaker 3: And when I.
Speaker 4: Have I have friends, girlfriends that come over and they'll stay in with me and the camper and stuff that stayed a couple of days with me or whatever. Well, my friend has been here or shouldn't saying, well, anyway, she's been here a couple of times. And I was telling her what that what is happening around here?
Speaker 3: Because you need something?
Speaker 4: You feel like you really need somebody to talk to with this crap, because it's not you're gonna drive yourself crazy, you really are, then you're.
Speaker 3: Just gonna really question your sanity. And they rocked the camper.
Speaker 4: It rocked the camper here when she was here, I have the camper's braced talked, you know, won't rolling on and it didn't walk it forward and back, but it rocked it side and side enough that it was and it's knocked her off the couch. I was asleep and I didn't pay attention. I guess I'm just I don't know. I didn't make my butt up, but it woke her up and she's got scared. And then this last time, ninety two weeks ago, there was a face in my front window. Well you've got to be nine foot tall, well eight foot tall to put your face be able to see your face on the.
Speaker 3: Front window in the camper. And then it got like, ah, like a handprint on the.
Speaker 4: On the side window of the camper that that looked like holy crap.
Speaker 3: But it was sideways and you could the only I could.
Speaker 4: Make out really good was like the middle finger and this part of the poem that you could see that was really only looking but the but the other fingers you could see where they were, but they weren't as as gross looking. You know, that stuff's happened.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And then I was going right here that it straight from me.
Speaker 4: If you like four city blocks down, there's a man that raises hogs, right then a lot of people here raise you know, meat, and and chicken, you know, the meat products for us, cause you know you I'd rather buy natural and they make a living like that, and they'd also sell you know, to love whoever. But anyway, this man had a bunch of pilets and stuff. And then right across the hearts, I was going to the store, a country store down here, and the pier line ones there.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you ever noticed, when you're driving and you go to the same rout all time, you always look like it's the same things. I mean, you have like certain things you always look at.
Speaker 4: And for me, I always looked up that pile, that that pie line.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I always did.
Speaker 4: And I saw a head like I just saw this red It was like a burnt dark dark, burnt orange reddish. I saw look like a head and I just something told me to see what it was looking at, like it was peeking around looking and it was the piglets. It was looking across the at these piglets.
Speaker 3: And see at this.
Speaker 4: Edge, it's got like a swampy area wet land like you know, and you can see where something laid down trees and they're touching like a z like it wouldn't have to walk in the water.
Speaker 3: It made like a a But that.
Speaker 4: Was the first one I ever saw, was up that power line, and I wasn't I didn't believe what I saw.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't know what it was. That's odd, you know, because it was a cedar tree. It was behind so it was it was daylight and it was bright, and so it stood out. I mean it really stood out. It was weird and it and then when I was leaving the storm and come back and looked back up there, and it was gone, but you could see where it pulled the part of the cedar tree over like it was tiding itself, and that one only saw from like the mid short like breast up but not brust, but like above the brust the shoulders in the head. And I didn't I mean, it was far enough why I couldn't make off the you know, facial features of it. And plus I was driving and so.
Speaker 3: I just glanced and I was like, what the heck?
Speaker 4: And that was the first line that I had saw, but I didn't believe I saw it. And now I think it was because of those pilets and you could see where and I've actually noticed the they you know, the trees and stuff over there are odd and and it laid stuff across the water like it was making where it didn't have to walk in that black swampy because the dismal swamps off through Virginia too, you know, through North Carolina Virginia and stuff, but we have some swampy areas and it's black, roast smelly.
Speaker 3: And plus the pigs over there, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it's absolutely wild.
Speaker 2: You're right your area with the trailer, your trailer when you're in the trailer or yes, sir Camper, do you ever hear anything weird outside? So you have like it pushes you back and forth? Did you ever hear anything out there?
Speaker 4: I've heard a grunt and stuff, but you know, a deer or grunt. And I know that, you know, but I can't say that it's that. It's that, you know what I'm saying. But I feel like they was they was messing with me, you know what I'm saying, just playing because they would do.
Speaker 3: It every once in a while. I have my dog in here with me, and I have a.
Speaker 4: Little kiddy that she's trying but when the dog jumps down, it doesn't make the camper move or nothing, really, you know, it doesn't make anything move. And we were all back in the back of the camper and I was laying down and something took camper and rocked it again. And and it was like it would come back like every hour or two hours and just push on like a run past my push it and do that and say, finally I got mad because it kept waiting out. I was like, leave me the alone. You know. I was fussing at it like I would fussing your kid or.
Speaker 3: I'm coming out there.
Speaker 4: And you know, well.
Speaker 3: Boy, because I was fired.
Speaker 4: But I mean, and then it didn't bother me anymore that night. But it's not the last time. But but I'm very vocal and if it's if something starts to mess around here, like that thing in that tree, I saw it and I've taken a picture, but it what they say is a blob squatch, you know. But I mean you can see the darkness. You can see it in the cedar tree and you can see I can show you them branches they've done pulled them around and a little way motorcycle home like the waters.
Speaker 3: And there where they sit, you know, and it's two it's two levels to it.
Speaker 4: But I could tell that, you know, they say that you've got you feel something watching me. Well, the weird thing is, I was sitting in the camper and I could feel something watching me.
Speaker 3: And I was like, what the you know why I'm I feeling this way?
Speaker 4: And I just have a club chair and they it swavels and rocks and stuff, and so I swaveled around and I just looked through the window, thinking that somebody might have pulled into.
Speaker 3: The driveway or whatever.
Speaker 4: So I started, excuse me, I started looking in the I'm getting I can't break.
Speaker 3: It's very frightening.
Speaker 4: I thought that there was somebody that had pulled into the driveway, like the ups guy or the mailman or something like that, that I'd had to go out, you know, out and take it into my parents or and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So I looked out and I don't I had noticed something.
Speaker 4: This cedar tree is go across the hard surface road on the people that live over there on their property, and I noticed something dark in there because it was the middle of the day.
Speaker 3: Again, and I was like, what the hell, Yeah, what is up?
Speaker 4: And there, And the more I looked at it, I just started like looking at the staring over there, just see.
Speaker 3: If it moved or whatever. It moved it like w 's a tree. Freak me out?
Speaker 4: Almost. I was like, I started yelling the window, don't you even think about coming over here. You stay over there, you know. I was like, he's a listener or whatever. It was gonna listen to me, but it went up the tree. I mean, but I'm just like I had him and it's gonna hear me. It's gonna no, I don't want to hear you know. I mean, that's my only defense is to be loud. And because like I said, I'm just have a neck injury. So and it affects my back and my neck and my arms and I and to feel to be.
Speaker 3: Depressed about I can't do the things that I want to do.
Speaker 4: It affects me and affects my walking, then my balance, and it affects a lot, you know, and to feel frail in the first place. And then I have something like that be almost a select well no, not almost, but.
Speaker 3: Is a threat.
Speaker 4: It's very it's very upsetting, that is all I can tell you. You know, I don't want that. I don't want this shit aptening to me. I want to know what they are so I can either banish, kill it, or do something because I don't care who what. I just wanted to leave you alone. And it seems like everywhere I go, Now that's something they follow me or I can feel them around me. They're everywhere. It's Whi's just it's a miss paranoia, and that's why I'm thinking. That's why I'm like, I'm half cracked. I'm too, I'm not the brightest crowning in the in the box. You know, something going on. I mean, I even refuse my mama not dropping me from a baby, but throwing me. I was like, what, you know, it's crazy. It just makes you feel so out of sorts and so weak. I'm so, it's I'm so, I just we're be wanting to hurt us. Oh my goodness, you take one to take out how many of us? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 4: And I'm and the one I saw at the pileline was that, like I said, it's that rust color, that darker, darker than orange, but lighter than red.
Speaker 3: It was in between that like that brought orange.
Speaker 4: You know. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh and one of them just worke with limb up.
Speaker 4: Here on our I have. We have white oak, and we had pin oak, and we have red oak and stuff we aren't wt of hardwood's here. They took a branch just now, just this week, and the branch was like five inches around circumference of it and just snapped it off.
Speaker 3: It snapped off and it won't.
Speaker 4: No wind, no nothing, and we ain't had no no storms nothing. Wow that it wasn't it was. It was not written or nothing. Then it was higher enough where nobody could reach it, knew it was. It's on the power line here, but it's just was snapped down, straight down, and it.
Speaker 3: Was laid It was snapped to the point where it.
Speaker 4: Was laid up close to the tree. And all I could think it was like a blind You know what I mean to block?
Speaker 3: Like a blind?
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, I mean, what the what the heck? So you ever feel like you, dearman, you come over here and shoot them and get them away from me? Do something? Find up what these are? To protect ourselves. That's what I want to know, only for protecting. If it's a spiritual being we have dominion. God granted us dominions, you know, if it is, and that's what I think it is. And and and you know, like I said, there's certain things in the Bible. There's like three things that really draw my attention. And you know in the Bible that they could be. I can't say because I'm not an expert. I'm not dumb, but I'm very curious only because they're they're messing with.
Speaker 3: Me, and and I feel like, uh, they you know.
Speaker 4: The thing is like when that that thing space was in the the face that was in my wonder was tan. It was it was almost like a like the.
Speaker 3: It was a brown, like a my own face. The eyes were.
Speaker 4: Wider, but you couldn't you couldn't see any All I could see it was its space.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see like.
Speaker 4: Hair to it or because it was dark it was it was might have been black because it was dark outside.
Speaker 3: And my friend terrors here and.
Speaker 4: She saw it.
Speaker 3: I said, do you see the space over here?
Speaker 4: All I did was put the curtain. Now, I went to the curtain in his space. I mean, what am I gonna do? I said, you better get away from me, you know, close the windows, shut the curtain, and I was like, yeah, hell out of here, you know, I mean, but I mean, I don't know what else to do. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't need an elephant gun.
Speaker 4: I need something.
Speaker 2: Because you considered putting uh game cams, game cameras up around your place.
Speaker 3: We got game cams.
Speaker 4: My My whole family is hunt and fishing. You know country people that that love all the outdoor stop. There's game cams all around here.
Speaker 1: How close nobody's on how close to your trip?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's not one on my camper on the other side of my mama's house.
Speaker 3: But I don't have any. I don't know, maybe my son right here.
Speaker 4: I'm i gonna put them up.
Speaker 3: It's hard enough getting somebody put a Durer light bulb up for you.
Speaker 4: All the outside lights, you know, because they their lives. But I stay here because my father, Like I said, my father just passed, and my mother I'm not gonna let her be alone.
Speaker 3: And she, you know, she has her prophecy and I have mine.
Speaker 4: That's the only reason why I'm in the in the camper outside is because, like I said, I smoke and this clock right here is not gonna.
Speaker 3: Let me quit cigarettes.
Speaker 4: For a long time, I was figuring, Uh, there's no way I'm gonna be able to more Borough.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have.
Speaker 4: My business until the day I die.
Speaker 3: Because it's just it's made me so frightened.
Speaker 4: I am so frightened and terrified to the point where it's only because it's it's the size of them. But I have to cling to the to the fact that they did not, you know, and the thing could the thing was was I mean not only just that one black one, but that that gray one. It was.
Speaker 3: It was a mister gray too. I'm miss white.
Speaker 4: But like I told you, I thought it was a big fat to you with a white shirt on the ball, you know. I thought it was worker and the closer, god, the bigger, and it was just it was an adult. It was a bigger than the black one. And this one was thick. This one was was what you would I would expect to be and not that lanky black one the first one. So then I started thinking maybe it was that was its child or kid or whatever you club or I don't know what you were, you know, maybe it was it's it's parents, you know, to the black one. That's all I can think of is why they were together, you know that. Dad.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I am just it.
Speaker 3: It makes me have anxiety, if you can tell.
Speaker 4: I'm talking so fast and.
Speaker 2: You're going through some stuff for sure, camp the camper stuff is happening current day.
Speaker 4: Yes, well that like the last thing that happened is to handprint in the face. They hadn't pushed on us on it on it really anymore.
Speaker 3: That I've noticed.
Speaker 4: But like I said, my daddy just passed away, and I've been staying there in the house with my mother and comforting, trying.
Speaker 3: To comfort her with her time of dealing with her losing the love of her wife.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So I'm in the camper now.
Speaker 3: But they don't wonder. I don't think they really want to mess with me because I'm not very I'm spit.
Speaker 4: For I really don I don't want think. But I had to be because I'm the youngest. They had four older sisters will pick on me. You know, you get you a point in your life where you like, screw the stuff exactly.
Speaker 2: Your son. Is he in the house anymore? Where they tried to.
Speaker 4: He moved to probably about three miles down the road from it.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: All this is, here's happening within a three mile if you, if you will put the dot a dot in the middle of all of this, where the places like my sister's fawn, my son's rental house, my old house, and where I'm at now. It's a three mile radius. You know as a crow flies because I hear and being the foothills and ravines and stuff. You could drive eight miles and down the road and buy the crow flies.
Speaker 3: It's only three miles, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Because you have to go down hills and up up hills and then turns, and you know, it's really windy country, right, it's just beautiful. Virginia is so beautiful, and you know it's it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just really freaked out.
Speaker 4: But you know what the weird thing is is I was reading the David the Missing Person's David Police Polly's or whatever his name is. He was doing that that study and what they were talking about the dramatic backgrounds of these people, and that's what my family is from. My daddy's people were from Austria, and my mama's people are Dutch, Swedish right and Viking and stuff, and the Scandinavians and stuff.
Speaker 3: And then we lived near our nuclear power plant. I'm in the rid zone. Always jove to my friends because it's true.
Speaker 4: If anything happens, I got done worried about Jollimon's gonna get sick.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be dying.
Speaker 4: You know, what are you doing? I I'm gonna be dying instantly because we have the power plant here. If I have my son, I can't even say that anyway. But he's moved three miles from where he were and he still hunts and stops. He's not scared. He's a manly man. The boy I call him fast squatch and just joking with him because he has a five fifteen to two. I mean, he's big, you know, and he's not. But he's not scared to go hunting and stuff. And he still does. But he knows about these things and it hasn't scared him to the point where he's gonna quit getting his meat and his stuff for his frasers and defeed, his his family. He's not gonna stop, you know. And I can understand that. But yeah, if it was up to me, he wouldn't be doing none of that. You know, he's stay at the woods. It's the stat Woods. You know, unless you've got to go in there, don't go in there. You know.
Speaker 3: I just don't want nothing to happen to anybody.
Speaker 4: Can't help it. It's that's what they've installed in me, is that fear. It's frightening, Laurie.
Speaker 2: It sounds like this area that you're in in western Virginia. I mean, it's got a lot of stuff goinging on from I mean, yeah, I'm going on.
Speaker 4: But you don't hear a lot from Virginia. You hear North Carolina, West Virginia and stuff. And I don't know why, but I mean, like I said, being up these people here, I mean, Virginia is the oldest state in Union first one yourktown.
Speaker 3: And these people are older people.
Speaker 4: Mainly that famili has been here since my family we've traced them back to the sixteen hundreds here. My lineage is long, and that's how it is here. You know, a lot of these families there have been here all their lives and all of their families lives and all their relatives since way back when.
Speaker 3: And they're not people to.
Speaker 4: Don't talk none won't be No, I mean is what I can tell you. They don't talk like that. They don't do that. Now.
Speaker 3: If there is a threat, they're going to let their neighbors know.
Speaker 4: But it's not going to be shouting out and letting everybody know. And I mean, that's just how they are. It's just like you don't go up on nobody's property out here trying to poke now and then I'm telling you truth. It's more role than which, Yeah, just because Washington is up hut, you know, closer to us and stuff. This is country here, and they will suit you and you don't go with nobody's and you better.
Speaker 3: Know respect and manners.
Speaker 4: You know. That's just the way it is. But they're not the type of people to be screaming it out unfortunately here at home, because I'm screaming it because I just want people to know for.
Speaker 3: Safety and I don't want any children to be hurt.
Speaker 4: I don't want anybody's babies, anybody's brother, anybody's cousin, anybody's nephew, grandson, anything, grandchildren, grand their daughters. I don't want anybody hurt from this because it needs to be no, just for a safety aspect, I mean, please, you know, please let people know.
Speaker 3: Please let them know.
Speaker 4: If you ever see one of these things, you need to tell because if you don't, then shame on you, you know, shame on you, just just the way I feel. I mean, because the way that they insinuated to us back in the day, that you would have thought just specific northwest in your area, you know, not here on these coasts.
Speaker 3: I'm right here.
Speaker 4: I'd go to Washington up to go up to the durned White House in three hours, and not that i'd like to, I know, I don't go nor I don't go any higher than where I'm at. I don't need to. Y'all keep it, you know, but I mean, that's just the thing. It's it's they're everywhere. They're not just there, and for our children's sake, you need to let people know. And I appreciate you, Jerema, for doing this because it is a service and it's a good thing. So so you should be very very very proud of yourself because people keep it, keep your families safe. If you think about their strength and their size and what they can accomplish and even with the weird.
Speaker 3: Craft that they can do with the oh god.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to get into that mess. I mean, come on, it all takes one could wait, but how many people?
Speaker 3: I mean, how many people could just one?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 3: And how many order? I mean, come on, it's scary. It's very scary.
Speaker 2: Laurie's a wild thing. And you're absolutely right. I mean, people when they've if they've seen something they need to they need to say something, they can definitely, you know, reach out. They can email me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. And this just helps other people realize what's in their area. I'm going to guess when you tell your sister what you saw, she's gonna say, I already know.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of waiting, yeah, for her to tell me. I'm kind of doing.
Speaker 4: That because, like I said, it's a a I don't know what my problem is because I've told I mean, I've told some of my nieces and that I have a large family.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 4: I mean, this's five of us and they're all girls. I'm the baby princess anyway, and she's the oldest, like I told you, and so she's always been more of a mother to me than a sister as far as she's always been the oldest. I'm the baby, so there's a different in our relationship than her saying in my second oldest sister, you know what I mean. So I told him that the second oldest sister trying to get her with information to my oldest in a way. You know. I don't know what my problem is was that, But don't think that I wouldn't as far as her safety. And I know for a matter of fact that she does not go to farm without.
Speaker 3: Somebody with her. She goes every day, takes care of her horses and stuff.
Speaker 4: But I know that she's got people with her, you know, because of my nieces and stuff, and because all of the children they love the horses and stuff, and so they go with her and her husband's there.
Speaker 3: So I don't as far as safety goes that way.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I I just unfortunately, but I had the luckily, like I said I had, I was on video chat on messenger on Facebook, and then it's a video call with my friend, and then I called my sister on the same thing just that she could see it, you know, So I so people would I don't. I had witnesses and then my friend has witness things here, so I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just feel I'm not that crazy.
Speaker 4: But I'm close, you.
Speaker 1: Know, we all are.
Speaker 2: It's fine, Lauren, it's been it's been really fun chatting with you. I mean, you've got some wild stuff going on down there. Please don't hesitate to reach out if any other weird stuff happens or if you you know, you can always you know, share my contact info with you know, anyone else that if they get to a point where they want to talk, you know, definitely, if they feel I.
Speaker 4: Can reach out to that, I'll reach out to that dude on that on the app and see if I could get him to some email.
Speaker 3: Because he wanted to talk to me. I gave him a plumber and and and told.
Speaker 4: Him he could call me and and you know, I was practicing because I don't want to scare him with his children, but I don't want them to be you know, snatched or or hurt. And that's why I'm about.
Speaker 3: Getting to him, because of the children.
Speaker 4: And you know, the precious I just that's there are gifts from God. A child is a gift and you better take care of it, you know, absolutely, And that's the way I look at it. And I can't help him. But I'll do anything I can for a child on this planet and you know, keep them safe and do anything I can.
Speaker 3: And if it's something.
Speaker 4: To make me look crazy, like I say, and have that beautiful white coat with the wrapping arms, I don't care. I'm going to do it because they need for our protection and that's the way. That's what I am been raised for and how I've been raised and I will do it to the I die just that type of person. But thank you for listening to me. And this is therapy. It's it's just to have somebody that believes you is what we need to and it's it's helping me. You know. I've only told this story to that guy Steve on how to Hunt, like I told you, I wrote down because I needed somebody to talk to. I couldn't find any kind of anybody out here to talk to that that would understand what I'm going through. I mean, you can tell your friends and your family all you want, but unless they go through it themselves, it's it's really nothing that you can I can't express it to give the impact of that situation that that it was impaled on me. I mean, it was I feel like it was just forced on me. And you know what I'm saying, I just I didn't ask for I didn't go look, and I ain't knocking on no tree or none like that. I am leaving no food out from nobody and none like that, because like I said, we have bears here, we have mount bons, which they say they don't exist, but yet.
Speaker 3: They're killed up right up the street.
Speaker 4: And got pictures of the boys in the store with the tongue hanging out of this thing. I mean, you know, and I just, oh god, it's just frustrating.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you let me vent, you know, like my dear Abby, that's.
Speaker 1: Been a pleasure chat LORI for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, have a great nine honey you too.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 1: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: Number one encounters from Franklin County, Texas. Number two encounters from the entire state of Iowa. Number three encounters from Oakridge, Oregon or the surrounding area. Number four, any individuals that know about bigfoot being flown off after.
Speaker 1: The Mount Saint Helens eruption. Number five.
Speaker 2: Individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter while in the military. Number six. Those that have had a bigfoot encounter in the southern New Hampshire or north central Massachusetts area, including Franklin County, Massachusetts. Number seven. Individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter in a Bible camp or boy Scout camp setting. Number eight individuals that have had bigfoot try to enter their house forcibly while they were living inside. Number nine individuals that actively have a bigfoot living on their property. And lastly, any sightings that are in the watchitat National Forest Area of Oklahoma or Arkansas. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members it's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic. July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge Ore again and listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b FS like Bigfoot Society, but bfs'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today