Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Monday for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show on a Friday, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, I'm Jazze, I'm Cheetie. Did anyone else have a really long night?
Speaker 1: Yes? Shouldn't the day after Halloween get a day off?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: It should?
Speaker 2: Do your kids have school today?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Mine don't. Oh that's nice, that's why. But it makes me where was that energy was when I was in school?
Speaker 1: That's true, we never had to school.
Speaker 2: I think everyone should have to go to school.
Speaker 4: Can we go back to the petition that Halloween is the last Saturday in October?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just let's what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Be smarter? Can't we just be smarter about stuff?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, too bad? We're here, Happy Friday night. I hope you're having a better morning than us. Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Hello, JV Show, This is Loreene from Sasoon. Oh my gosh. We had the funnest time for Halloween because we gave out treat bags and potatoes, and believe it or not, there's a lot of kids that took the potato.
Speaker 2: We had a tally.
Speaker 5: Going on and it's twenty eight potatoes versus sixty treat bags.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's hilarious, Like you had the option to pick one.
Speaker 1: Kids were taking kids were taking potatoes. I've heard of that.
Speaker 4: That's like a thing where people hang out potatoes, like as a joke. And they even gave both options. I think there's some houses that just just give out potatoes and there's no candy option, but they had treat bag candy option, and some people still take the potato. Are kids confused? They just don't know. They're like, oh, that's like I don't know what this thing is, but yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: So, oh my god, there's candy.
Speaker 1: Inside of this thing whatever, this round thing is? What is this?
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to do a second talk back of Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yo, Chuck Well Friday man Selena the wheel?
Speaker 1: Why all right?
Speaker 2: Why does everybody want me to chug? He wants you to chug the whole wheel?
Speaker 7: Apparently, Friday I forgot yeah, Public Enemy number one.
Speaker 4: Chug wheel game coming up at eight twenty this morning, and right off the bat Selena getting manifested.
Speaker 1: Why no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't get it.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: Around the room. Wow, a quick poll around the room. We're all here.
Speaker 2: I'm manifesting, Graham. Okay, I'm with you on that one. Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 8: I'm pitching than manifestation to ground.
Speaker 2: They are all three are getting stronger, all right. Something we do every Friday. One of my favorite things here on the JV Show. It's Cheaty's tweets. Now, Cheaty tweets a lot, so Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: I just saw a video of Jordan Pool and oh m.
Speaker 2: G that man is so fine? Is he with the Rockets? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what. They shipped him out of here and never to be heard from again, I know.
Speaker 2: And it's so sad. What was what was he doing? It was the Wizards, it was red and something. What was he doing in the video? Oh he was at a basketball game, his one of his games. But here's just lost.
Speaker 1: He's looking like a tasty snatch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going out his hair. It was really cute. He's really cute. He's growing out his hair, yeah, because you know he had like a short haircut. Yeah, yeah, so it's it's a little bit longer now, Okay, and he's just still playing pathetically. I don't know how. It doesn't matter to me how he plays. We don't pay attention to that program. Okay, we wouldn't even notice.
Speaker 1: You don't want some scrub NBA players.
Speaker 2: You want like a star, right that's making money. Well, they're not making a lot of money if they're trash, if they're on the bend.
Speaker 4: And yeah, Jordan Poole's making good money. Okay, there you go, underachieving from what I understand but don't know. Don't follow his career. You hi, guys, I just know.
Speaker 1: When I lose this weight, my persumers are going to be the first thing to go.
Speaker 2: You know, when you lose weight, it's like your face and then your consoomers, Yes, it's like everything, but where you want to.
Speaker 1: So it's only the places you want.
Speaker 4: To keep Persoomer is one of the first places, one of the first places that start dropping, that starts shedding the pounds.
Speaker 2: It's your face. And then I think you're persuomers for a lot of women. Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 1: Do is there any work around for that?
Speaker 2: Surgery? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pet the fat out of somewhere else somewhere, Yeah, here, they do that.
Speaker 2: You decide where the fat goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. Yeah, how am I getting sick again? Oh?
Speaker 2: God? Not a type of type A lot of typos.
Speaker 1: You're getting sick?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it was. I had like a head and then my throat was little. But I'm feeling better now, so I don't I don't know what that was. You guys get sick like every two weeks. I'm sick right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you guys' immune systems?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't have one, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I can't remember that.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the last time I was like down and out sick, you know where you're just like sick and you can't get off the couch and you can't go to work and you just feel like you know you're dying.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you the last time that happened to me. I might have just jinxed myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know. My kids are the same way, like my brother's kids. They're home from school all the time, they're sick, they're at the doctor all the time. They're always everything and ear infection. You everything's wrong always. My kids when they get sick, it's like one day later, the boom, they just bounce back there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's because they've been in daycare and their immune systems are like little tanks now at this point, because they've had everything under the sun.
Speaker 2: That does help.
Speaker 4: I think it does, But yeah, I don't know. Cheaty feel better, Feel better, Cheaty, Selena, feel better.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: Y'all. I had a very vivid dream I was pregnant. Oh my gosh, please keep that energy away from me. I know I'm.
Speaker 2: Wishing it on you. I'm giving it to you. I am sending you that energy. Manifest fun yeah, nope, no, thank you. Oh yeah, then yeah, let's manifest that.
Speaker 1: Okay. In this very vivid dream, who was the father? You know what?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You didn't know, you d I just remember me being pregnant and scared to tell my I was pregnant. But it really like I had a belly, like it.
Speaker 1: Was big and were you excited about it?
Speaker 2: No, it's not, that's so scary.
Speaker 4: You weren't feeling any some type of like, oh, there's a little miracle of life.
Speaker 1: Inside of me. Nope, nope, Wow, CHEETI do you think you'll ever have kids?
Speaker 2: Oh, eventually, hopefully.
Speaker 1: So you want it?
Speaker 4: So Jess on the show, if you if you don't know, she's very anti. She does not want kids.
Speaker 1: She hates it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: She thinks everybody's kids are annoying and ugly.
Speaker 4: Cheaty, you do want kids, and in an ideal world, how many would you have?
Speaker 2: Maybe like two or three?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, big family?
Speaker 2: Huh with uh? With who? I don't know yet, my husband. We got to get cheated your husband?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's work on that. Me evil eye bracelet fell off after Messy was old. Dude, I can't make this up. Fell off, well, fell off. I was going for four rounds. What's your evil what's me evil eye bracelet?
Speaker 2: My evil eye bracelet? Typo there? Oh, but I have an evil eye bracelet that I wear all the time, like every day. And when I went to sack during those four rounds, it fell off. And that's not a good side.
Speaker 6: I heard when it falls off, you're not supposed to put it back on.
Speaker 2: And I did put it back on, so oh wait, why can't you put it back on? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just heard that once it falls off, it like did what it was supposed to do, and.
Speaker 9: It like.
Speaker 4: He was trying to block the evil and then he was like, well, I'm going back for another round.
Speaker 2: Do you think this means something about the sack Slinger? This is the guy that she went four rounds and the Evil Eye. You're like, yeah, I mean Evil Eye race. It was like, oh, he couldn't go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you said he found it behind the headboard a couple of days later and brought it back to you for another couple of rounds.
Speaker 2: No, it was just on his bed. So yeah, were you guys just on the bed, like on top of the covers, like not even inside the bed for.
Speaker 1: One of the rounds.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great question. I actually don't remember if there's a blanket, Was there sheets on the bad.
Speaker 1: I don't Were the lights on?
Speaker 2: No, it was like it was.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, it was still light out. Did you have blackout curtains or was it pretty light in that room?
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I really don't remember me remember, I don't remember windows. Not a good sign. Did you go through his bathroom cabinet? It was no. Does he live in like a bunker, No, I'm sure he has windows. I just don't remember what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Windows. I can't firm. I can't confirm with windows. I'm pretty sure he has windows.
Speaker 2: Did he have curtains on his windows? Literally? I couldnot.
Speaker 1: There was a bad Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did his bed have like a you know some guys will just had pillows, just have a mattress. Did he have like a like a bed frame, headboard, footboard, I don't know, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, guarantee it was not a headboard frame.
Speaker 2: Guys don't have curtains either. I'm curious, like, only have the blind house because another woman put it up for him or chose them at least I don't remember.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't have that. Did he have a storage closet full of baby oil?
Speaker 2: No, he did not.
Speaker 1: It didn't seem like you remembered much of them. Starting to get warried that maybe it was the diadler.
Speaker 2: I was there for only one reason, so I don't remember anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: Lets say. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 1: Hi Graham, good morning, Selena, Good morning.
Speaker 2: He just hey, am my buddy cheaty. Hey, I'm Selena. We are the JV Show. Happy for Friday, all right, right, Now it's time.
Speaker 10: Four four, the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 1: Don't forget this.
Speaker 2: Sunday is daylight saving timer. When it comes to an end, this is the good one where we fall back. So Sunday morning two am or claps roll back an hour, so we get the extra hour of partying. Hello, But is it the good thing?
Speaker 4: But is it the good one? Can we just do away with this whole stupid thing? Just keep the time the same?
Speaker 2: Look, I agree with that, but if we have to, I like this then more than the other.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right on that. All right, don't look out, but our San Jose Sharks are streaking after going winless to their first nine games, and Sharks have won their last three games in a row. They beat the Chicago black Hawks last night three to two. They'll look to continue this hot streak tomorrow when they host the Canucks in San Jose. Let's go Shark.
Speaker 8: Well, it's the kind of weather that makes you want to stay in those nice, warm blankets of yours. But if you can't do that, then just put on some layers and then leave the house. Some light rain is expected in some parts of the Bay and highs will be in the mid to upper sixty.
Speaker 2: Nice Lea's your day is an eight. Embrace the chance to make wise health choices today, as they could lead to positive outcomes. However, be cautious about financial decisions. The wrong move might weigh heavily on your budget. Oh right there.
Speaker 4: Oh, we just got the appraisal and our new house for a new loan. Uh oh wow, don't make any financial decisions about that.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, be cautious. You can make financial decisions, just be cautious.
Speaker 1: It was pretty good, though.
Speaker 4: Can I bring something up because my wife just texted me this morning and I've been waiting to hear from her when she got up this morning, because when I left for.
Speaker 1: Work this morning.
Speaker 4: So after we went to bed last night, we took the kids out trig or treating and it had the fun. And when we got back, we put a bowl of candy out just in case anybody comes by the house past. I don't know what time it was, like eight thirty or something. Anybody's gonna come by there, don't knock on the door. You know, this bowl of candy out there in the front yard, and so then you know, kids can help themselves, because I don't need I don't need the doorbell going and the dog barking all night.
Speaker 1: I need to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: I got to get up early, and when I left the house this morning, I was like, oh, man, there's where's the bull? You know, where's the bowl in the candy? And then I thought, oh, maybe my wife brought it in last night. Because our dog she did get us up a couple times last night to go out.
Speaker 1: To go to the bathroom. I don't know what's going on with our.
Speaker 4: Dog anyway, way, so I figured maybe she grabbed the bowl and brought it in last night when she took.
Speaker 1: The dog out.
Speaker 4: I just got a text from her. She said, did you bring the bowl of candy inside? And I said no, I thought you thought maybe you did. She says, oh no. I am literally devastated. I have no words. I knew I should have brought that in last night. I'm kicking myself now. Let me just oh my god. It was not just like some regular old salad bowl. This was like really cool, like gold Halloween bowl that came down on like some creepy feet, you know.
Speaker 1: It was like a.
Speaker 2: Cool I think I would love to steal that.
Speaker 1: It was a cool Halloween pieced it out stacked with candy.
Speaker 4: But take all the candy. I'm fine with that. One kid comes up and empties the entire thing. Look, that's fine, it happens. I don't need the extra candy.
Speaker 1: Take it. But who takes the bowl? Wow? This takes the Halloween candy?
Speaker 2: Boy has ring cameras everybody like, that's really bold to just steal from somebody's front porch.
Speaker 1: Who takes the bowl? It takes a candy? Yes, you took the ball?
Speaker 2: Oh I really though? Come on, it is a nice bowl, but you don't steal it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't take it.
Speaker 2: You don't take it, especially if it's bigger like that.
Speaker 4: Pick up my jack lanterns, throw them in the street and smash them. That's fine, that's Halloween. You don't take the ball. Take all the candy. Yes, help yourself, it's yours gone. But the ball.
Speaker 2: Maybe they didn't have a treat trick or treat basket.
Speaker 1: Stop, But you are a big metal bowl.
Speaker 2: Without a bag or anything. That is true?
Speaker 1: What if we society, what kind of society are we living in?
Speaker 8: Is gonna make you change your mind about having a or why don't you.
Speaker 2: Have a camera?
Speaker 4: If I already have one for the new house, I don't know. Okay I should have had, you know, in hindsight, I should have that.
Speaker 2: I would have gone viral. This person, Okay, we can recreate it. Stole the ball, and we'll steal it. According to a new study from the University of Kansas, parents trust chat GPT more than actual doctors. They prefer them using AI because they can receive answers fast about whatever issues that they're looking for without having to book at doctor's appointment and wait for that appointment and then go to the doctor. And they say it's a quick fix. Experts are saying, do not do this because not information, not all information that chat GBT is given you is accurate, and it can be tailored to specific circumstances like if your a kid is too young for something some type of medication. They don't know how old your kid is, and they're gonna give you advice that's not good and that a doctor wouldn't do. That's true.
Speaker 1: I think we're yeah, it's not. It's not the time or the place.
Speaker 2: But let's fix.
Speaker 4: But let's look towards the near the near future and as anti AI as I am about most things. Wouldn't you if you were facing some sort of disease or some sort of health situation, would you at that point when AI has superintelligence, meaning it's read every medical journal, every medical study, every single piece of possible medical information out there. It's digested, it knows it and can recall on it within a fraction of a second. Would you want that person doing that, or your doctor diagnosing you that's going to go back and type it into WebMD or type it into the same the same AI powered thing to figure out what it is.
Speaker 1: I'll take the answer in milliseconds, I guess.
Speaker 2: If we knew that as one hundred percent accurate.
Speaker 1: But is a doctor one hundred percent accurate? No, but I trust I just.
Speaker 2: Trust the doctor more for some reason, right about it?
Speaker 1: I know, But I just it's like Chagy.
Speaker 2: You asked them a question and it comes back with this long answer, and then you say, well what about this, and it comes back with a completely different answer that they still get things wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again in my scenario, I said, in the.
Speaker 2: Future, in the future, if it's one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 4: There's nothing that you can't have one hundred percent guarantees about anything medical. Any I'm gonna say, I think you should have this surgery, You have that surgery, you die, just there's no guarantees in health and life. But I'm talking about Once AI has superintelligence, it will know every piece of medical knowledge that is out there in the world, every single one of it.
Speaker 1: It'll know all of it.
Speaker 2: But why don't you still want like an actual doctor, a person who's seeing you know whatever raps you have to be able to diagnose it.
Speaker 8: Maybe you submit pictures are.
Speaker 4: In the cloud point the AI is going to look at that rash and be like you nasty girl.
Speaker 1: Here you go, rub a little this on there. You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Get out of my office. I don't know as anti a AI as I am.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think there is some practical application when it comes to some medical fields.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's just scary to think about that.
Speaker 8: One day, you know, you'll go to a doctor's office and no one will be there.
Speaker 4: I also think you're going to be getting You're going to be monitoring your health in a much different way because AI powered things are going to be able to have different level of diagnostics that we've never seen before, where your entire body is basically you just you're getting your results in real time to your phone, like it's just monitoring your attires.
Speaker 2: We'll have like robot doctors in our homes at that point, and they're going to be monitoring. That's even scary, right.
Speaker 1: Can they be hot? At least?
Speaker 2: I'm still picturing like those Elon musk robots. You can't put on like a sexy made outfit on it. That's weird.
Speaker 1: The future is weird, man.
Speaker 10: It is The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Friday, Graham, your breakdancing move on point ten all the way.
Speaker 2: My kids were laughing, hy hysterical. Oh my gosh, I loved it. Anyways, have a great weekend, guys. Bye, Thank you for that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I dressed up as ray Gun last night.
Speaker 4: The interesting thing I thought was, you know, a lot of we posted some videos, great reaction on social media.
Speaker 1: People liked the moves in the costume.
Speaker 4: I wore that out last night around the neighborhood trigger treating and there were a lot of people out and family.
Speaker 1: Not one single person had any idea who I was.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Not one single person.
Speaker 2: I feel like she was so viral.
Speaker 4: I thought so too, you know, people based on the reaction that we got on our Instagram and stuff about me danceing around like her, people seem to really like it. Were they just saying I really like it. I have no idea who that is, because I'm telling you, in this neighborhood, I walked around and people were like, the hell is that creepy?
Speaker 2: Maybe just like a certain type of people would recognize Reagan, those who are like actively on TikTok at Instagram. If you're not, maybe you wouldn't have seen the viralness of.
Speaker 4: The Olympics and everything. Yeah, I guess, I mean maybe, I guess maybe you're right.
Speaker 2: By the way, our costume yesterday won the Office costume contest, not justin cheeny though, because they decided to switch costume at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: We voted for you to go it alone. Appreciate your vote. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I fine, that did makes it a little bit. Let's do one more talk back.
Speaker 10: Hey friend, is Josh your favorite organ Nite?
Speaker 1: Happy Friday?
Speaker 2: Halloween's over?
Speaker 1: Kick it to the past.
Speaker 3: It's November first and Friday twenty one.
Speaker 1: Thing will make it better give the green bean caster roll.
Speaker 2: You gotta play it.
Speaker 1: Okay, He's got a good point. It is November. First, I do think it's time.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it's time for that.
Speaker 4: Alright, halloweens in the past. Take down your decorations. It's done. It's Thanksgiving time for that. Are you ready for Thanksgiving season?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: Why not? It's November.
Speaker 2: I mean, Josh, I'm not like prepped for it, even though I don't do anything, just get a cute outfit. But I'm not ready for that.
Speaker 1: But he guys ready to turn the page on Halloween?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, yes, not just.
Speaker 1: She's going to costume parties this weekend.
Speaker 2: That is weird. It's done. Some people are still celebrating this weekend. It's done.
Speaker 4: I feel like it is done. We went out, we had a costume contest yesterday at the office. I went trigger treating last night.
Speaker 1: It is done.
Speaker 2: We're done. Speaking of celebrating, Jess, you have an anniversary coming up. What is they do? It's next one's steam.
Speaker 8: It is the anniversary of our four year anniversary of being boyfriend giror friend.
Speaker 2: So dating, yes, dating, but like when you dt RD yes, oh yeah, so like, my question is actually for Graham, sure are anniversary vouchers.
Speaker 1: A thing.
Speaker 2: You said? You said once a year birthday vouchers.
Speaker 4: The birthday voucher is the one that's laminated. It is set in stone, you know what I mean. It is a must redeem and it is a redeem rate guarantee as long as you get it in before midnight.
Speaker 1: Right. That one has to be honored.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's the difference between the anniversary one.
Speaker 4: It's not always honored, Okay, there is some sort of fine print on there where I feel like there are loopholes and things and you know, my stomach hurts, I'm really tired, whatever, And it doesn't necessarily always happen.
Speaker 6: Because I feel like, when it's your birthday, yeah, it's your day.
Speaker 8: You need to be celebrated. But when it's an anniversary, it's like the both.
Speaker 1: Of you are Yeah, let me sorry, maybe you both.
Speaker 2: Have a voucher.
Speaker 4: Oh, that that's the thing I should get into the I should get into the specifics of the voucher please for.
Speaker 2: Them, and can you explain what it is for those who don't delicately?
Speaker 4: On your birthday, guy is set to receive a certain gift from his significant other, and that is what the vouchers for.
Speaker 1: You get to receive said gift.
Speaker 4: An anniversary voucher is not for just receiving. It is for a mutual activity to happen that night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but that one doesn't always happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, it should. Okay, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't have to be for the test. So it's not for the same activity as the birthday voucher. The birthday voucher is one person.
Speaker 4: Yes, the birthday one is a gift. The anniversary one is a Hey, let's celebrate this together.
Speaker 1: If you understand it's a family show.
Speaker 2: Wow. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you guys feel about that? Those rules?
Speaker 8: I think that's fair if I think if it's mutual, it's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just didn't want another birthday voucher situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a lot of times us guys do have to remind me.
Speaker 1: Remind you ladies, Hey, it's our anniversary. We should probably do this.
Speaker 2: No, the look forward to that too, Yeah, sweet kids.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't speak for most, but I mean I I would.
Speaker 4: Think back to most guys that have been married for I don't know more than six seven eight, nine, ten years.
Speaker 2: That's not fair. I don't know anyone who's married.
Speaker 1: None of my friends anyone that's married.
Speaker 2: None of my friends are married.
Speaker 8: The people that I know that are married that are my age have only been married for a few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so can't talk to them anyways. Okay, so there is a voucher, but you get some action too out of it. I was just wondering how that works. It's fair, Grammy, thank you for clearing that up.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 11: Hottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people were out enjoying Halloween last night. They probably weren't on social media checking out celebrity costumes because most people are like.
Speaker 6: Who gives a fut, I'm enjoying my night.
Speaker 2: Yep, Graham and I had a long night, not together, separate long Halloween nights.
Speaker 1: Thank you for clarifying.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Graham. But if you go to our Instagram story, we posted some of our favorite celebrity costumes. Heidi Klum is the person that all of hollywoods everyone just like, looks to when it comes to Halloween costumes, every year she outdoes herself. This year she was ety. I don't even know it looked. I don't even know how how you put something like this on. I can't wrap my mind yeah around how this works.
Speaker 4: This is like, uh, this is like Hollywood movie making, you know, level stuff.
Speaker 2: Us normies could never know something.
Speaker 1: You can't order that off Amazon.
Speaker 2: Jess, you said there were a lot of ET's this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, Janelle Monet she was also et. Uh maybe like a few days before because she did an interview I did really Yeah, she did a really good ET too. And then I personally just on Instagram saw a few people dressed up as Et too, So that is one costume I did not expect at all either.
Speaker 1: Why are we bringing back up movie from forty years ago? I don't know. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Kim K had a really cute costume. She was, according to her, an albino alligator. I don't know. It's giving kind of alien vibes.
Speaker 1: That's key. I don't cute, right, Yeah, I don't know if cute is the descriptive word there.
Speaker 2: I think it's cute.
Speaker 4: It's giving creepy alien but like her body looks good.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 8: I like that she did this and didn't just try to be something like like cute.
Speaker 1: Like cute is my daughter dressed up as a unicorn?
Speaker 2: I mean okay, yeah, I get what you mean. Like she still looks good. What'd you guys think about Lizzo's Edwards Sizza Hands? That's this is all on Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 4: That is good again, very old movie. Have an you guys ever seen the movie Edward Scissor Hands.
Speaker 8: I feel like I have an I little Yeah, it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: And then we have to talk about your boy, Graham, Christian McCaffrey. He and Olivia Coppo, his wife. They took some inspo from the Wizard of Oz and they were Dorothy and the tin Man, and he is getting roasted for his costume.
Speaker 1: As he should be.
Speaker 2: This is like the perfect example of when we talked about boyfriend's husbands who are forced into couples costumes, because you know, if it wasn't for Olivia Copo, who would not have picked this.
Speaker 1: She looks fantastic, She looks great.
Speaker 2: She always does.
Speaker 4: He's like, why am I doing miserable? Oh? I oh, because I have to? Yeah, he did not. He was not the one that came up with this couple's costume idea. There's a zero percent chance of that now and really quick.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey and Jason kelce they dropped a new podcast episode episode. One of the headlines that I keep seeing is that Travis Kelcey boasted about not having a dry spell ever in the bedroom. Oh he's that lets you know that he and Taylor Swift are getting busy. He also talked about when he could be taking that next step, and he just said that things are going great. Wanting to take that next step is something that happens, you know, naturally, they should happen fast if you're really feeling that person. It's essentially what he was saying. I think he's hinting that he's that it's coming soon. My gosh, that.
Speaker 1: Happened.
Speaker 2: Happened launch, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine the pressure though, of like, you're not just proposing, I mean that must be crazy in itself, but you're proposing to the Taylor Swift that's crazy who is a billionaire And I just wouldn't I just break up with her. Can't handle that kind of pressure.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: I feel like Taylor would want to pick the ring out and yeah, cheety to Cheaty's point, you can't break up with Taylors.
Speaker 2: You never can. Oh my god, you're stuck with her. That's a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Do you think Taylor as as?
Speaker 4: I don't know if controlling is the right word, but her image is very tightly controlled, and she seems like somebody that is in control of all aspects of things.
Speaker 1: Don't you think she wants to design the ring?
Speaker 2: I think no.
Speaker 4: Do you think she wants to be surprised by something some beef football player picks up?
Speaker 2: Yes? I think she trusts Travis Kelsey and his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably has a team.
Speaker 2: He's not picking it out.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, he's got something. He can hire some crazy high end designer to do it. Graham, I think they. I don't think he's going to propose and we're going to know about it instantly. I think it's either already happened or it's going to happen. We're not going to hear about it for a long I think they're going to keep it very secretive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to kind of live in that moment, to buy themselves for a minute. Graham, what do you haven't trending.
Speaker 4: All right, little piece of air travel news that came out this week I think everybody should know about as we approach the holiday travel season. A new regulation from the Department of Transportation went into effect this week, and under the new rules, airlines must give you an automatic refund if your flight is delayed or canceled. It seems like over the past couple of years of air travel in general, it has just been riddled with delays and cancelations, so this is pretty good news. Pastors can now get refunded if their flight is, like I said, canceled or significantly changed.
Speaker 1: I think that just is a nice way of saying delayed.
Speaker 4: And the airline can offer you alternate you know, transportation or travel credits or whatever. If you don't want that, you can get an automatic refund for the dollar amount of whatever you paid for that flight. I think there's also some new baggage rules. If your bags are delayed or misplaced or lost or whatever. I think they are supposed to automatically refund you the price for any checked baggage fees as well.
Speaker 1: Oh God, score one for US air travelers. Finally, some for the good guys.
Speaker 10: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Happy for Friday. This show here, I'm Selena, I'm John. Before we get to what the bleep.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV crew, it's without the haircut. Well, now that Halloween it is over, it's beginning to look a lot like Chrish everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: No, not yet, beginning to look a lot go live Christmas everywhere you go. Take a look in the five minutsting once again. Quit candy canes and silver lanes are glow.
Speaker 2: It's too soon for that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It's too soon. It's not walk into any store right now.
Speaker 1: It's all Christmas in there.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean I agree with it.
Speaker 1: It's don't fight it, embrace it.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: It's put your trees up this weekend. Go get them. Put your tree up this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leave my Halloween stuff up until November next year.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I leave us a talk back up Monday. If you put your tree up.
Speaker 1: I bet you there are people listening right now that have plans to get their Christmas tree up this weekend.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 1: Jess is going to a Halloween customer.
Speaker 2: Maybe even.
Speaker 1: With it. Bro It's Christmas, all right, let's get to what.
Speaker 2: The belief is where you can win a JB showed Chuck mug if and only if you are the first person guest today is leave that word as always if you think you know what the word is, leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 8: I accidentally smelled my boyfriend's this past weekend, and you guys.
Speaker 2: It smelled like barbecue.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't know what makes us like closer and the like burned.
Speaker 4: This might be a showering issue. You guys are gross. All right, take discussing, but is it I just ruined it?
Speaker 1: Think about bleepout word could be Leave us your guests, if you've even got one, that's BG because I don't have one yet.
Speaker 4: Leave that on the talkback Mike, like Clenna said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. We want to be able to shout you out and care when you win and U.
Speaker 1: But you have to be the very.
Speaker 4: First correct answer of the morning to win the JV Show, Chucky Muggy.
Speaker 1: So get those answers out, yep, and do it quick. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Gay back to.
Speaker 2: What the Bleep. It's where you can win a JV show chug mug if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. In case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 8: I accidentally smelled my boyfriend's this past weekend and you guys, it smelled like barbecue.
Speaker 2: So justus Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: As always, if you think you know what that word is, leave your guest on the talkback Mike on the her app. Let's run through some of the guests.
Speaker 1: Is now, Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 12: This is Michelle and from San Jose, and our guest is beer.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Michelle and Danelle from San Jose. Thank you ladies for playing. And that is far and away the most popular guest.
Speaker 1: Good that is a really really good guest. That's what I was thinking it would be.
Speaker 8: No, he does pretty pretty good at like washing that right after he eats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but barbecue, you can't get it out. You never noticed you eat ribs, your hands smell like it. I don't care how many times you washed them.
Speaker 8: No, the worst is like cigar smell like if he ever like goes is like with his boys and they like smoke a cigar. Oh my gosh, the smell of that that would make me sick.
Speaker 2: Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday, Happy November. This is Leslie from San Jose. I think you smell your boyfriend's tooth fresh.
Speaker 8: But oh I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's all I'm smelling someone, even my own smelling used toothbrush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think? Do you think other people's toothbrushes have a smell?
Speaker 4: I don't feel like mine does, but I feel like because it's clean, but probably does not.
Speaker 2: I feel like every toothbrush has a smell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, gotcha, that's so gross.
Speaker 2: It's just a name. Fort Andrew and my guys for the week.
Speaker 1: That were his shoes, his shoes, shoes, barbecue shoes over here, can get my socks off the barbecue, get my shoes on.
Speaker 2: Continue to leave your guesses. We are going to play more than coming up the.
Speaker 10: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're having a good Friday morning. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Right now, we're playing what the Bleep or someone? Hopefully he's gonna win this JV Show. Chuck Mug, you just got to be the first person to guess. Today's the blief dot Org. Now, in case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 8: I accidentally smelled my boyfriend's this past weekend, and you, guys, it smelled like barbecue runs out.
Speaker 1: And let's think it's supposed to smell like that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys, my name is Mary Carmen and I'm from San Jose and I think the bleep dot word is belly button.
Speaker 1: Button smells like barbecue.
Speaker 2: We got checked out?
Speaker 4: Or you need to be eaten with a shirt on good morning?
Speaker 2: And I think the word is tane. Have you ever smells your man's tongue?
Speaker 1: No, what do you think it smells like?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't want to find out.
Speaker 9: Hey, JV Show, this is Daisy from Load I and I'm gonna say his mike because microphone, because I didn't just say that he like does like broadcasting, you know, for like sports and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: No, Mike, you don't ever smell someone's mike.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna first, okay, a couple of things. One, Daisy, Load, I thank you. I just checked JV show number one and Loading It is all all because of you. Secondly, everybody, smell your mic right now.
Speaker 2: Sniff you have to No, I know, I'm I mean like I'm sick, so my knows the stuffy.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I can't smell is really bad, so I don't stop it anything.
Speaker 2: Smell Graham.
Speaker 4: It smells like old, stale mic and breath and stuff. It's not I don't think I'm a bad I don't think i'm a bathroom I don't think I'm a bad breath person. But microphone radio microphones don't smell.
Speaker 2: Good or like hit your cheap on the mic.
Speaker 6: So that one, yeah, you have to pause and just reflect for.
Speaker 2: A couple of minutes after that. Gross gross All right, next guest.
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 9: This is Joanna from Mantica, and I want to guess that's the bleeped out word is burp?
Speaker 2: Have a great day, burb Oh there it is, all right, host today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 8: I accidentally smelled my boyfriend's burp this past weekend, and you guys, it smelled like barbecue.
Speaker 2: It was Oh gross, you guys a food ghost.
Speaker 8: He's not the type of person to like, you know, burp in my face. But we were sitting in the couch and I turned to him and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, are they making food outside? And he was like, he was like, oh, I just burped.
Speaker 1: Oh my, would I tell you?
Speaker 7: Like the look on my face, I wanted to throw right then and there because I literally was like, okay, but before you knew it was a burp, Did it smell kind of good someone's cooking out?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 6: I definitely didn't say it's there's weird things.
Speaker 1: That it could smell, like barbecue. People's strong.
Speaker 4: When you can tell what somebody is eating from a burp, there is no worse smell. That's it's gross. That's the worst kind of food ghost that can hit you right in the face. It's disgusting. I don't want to know what's been recently halfway digested in your stomach.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: And guys, you know, when you have a smelly burp loaded, you just know and you have to either swallow it somehow or you got to step to the other room and let it go. You can't you what you'd rather have somebody blow out a nasty burp right in your face?
Speaker 2: Blow it out in somebody else's face. What about when it's your own burp. Are you as disgusted? Yes? Sometimes yes, sometimes no, you're like, oh that tastes the kind of good I'm hungry again. Never, it never happened to me.
Speaker 4: You're a psychopath. Cue the shout out music to get away from the disgustingness of this show.
Speaker 1: You guys are sick, all right, Well, shout out to Joanna and Mantica. Should be very first and only correct answer this morning, which was very surprising. A lot of people were honing in on this answer. They were close. There were a lot of guesses for that.
Speaker 4: Breath was a very popular guest this morning, and then very very close, but burp was the bleeped out word. So Joanna is going to be the person getting a brand new JV show check but and no one else is even getting shouted out this morning. One a couple one interesting answer I will say, I do want to highlight one of them. Somebody said you're in and they said, if you're if it does smell like that like barbecue, means you have high cholesterol, so you should get that checked. So just just a health PSA for everybody out there.
Speaker 2: You might have just saved somebody's life.
Speaker 1: I might have just somebody, get your cluster all checked.
Speaker 4: If if you're going number one and smells like the barbecue, like.
Speaker 2: Hey, someone cooking outside?
Speaker 1: Is that really somebody cooking? No, just went to the bathroom. Is that a real thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's a real medical fact that somebody left that on the talkback?
Speaker 2: So me too, only the smartest listen to the j right, that's right.
Speaker 10: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's uh go to the talkbacks. Actually, oh, let me get that one right.
Speaker 14: Here we go, morning guys, Happy Friday. It's Lucier from San Francisco. Just got in the car, heard the Christmas song. Had to double check my radio. Like you're saying too soon, Cruse. Last night went to Bjy's over and conquered sl The mall had a Christmas tree and a wreath in the window.
Speaker 1: It's too soon.
Speaker 14: Have a Friday, very day.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Embracelet Selena just embraces it feels good, Yeah, Jess, it feels good.
Speaker 1: Right, stop it? Oh wait, but you're still going to hell. Cancel it.
Speaker 2: I even asked, Jess. I was like, is it time? Is Mariah Carey thought out? She said yes. Yeah, according to Mariah, it's time.
Speaker 11: This is gonna make Selena furious.
Speaker 2: But I celebrated Halloween last night by staying in and watching Christmas movies and putting up my Christmas decoration.
Speaker 3: So it's Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's here, you guys.
Speaker 2: Just stay night here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to be anti, but the sooner you embracet that, it just feels good.
Speaker 2: It does feel good.
Speaker 1: I'm putting a wreath on the door this weekend.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Weldney for nine. Hi. Who is this Mike?
Speaker 9: Mike.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let you settle it. Is it Christmas time yet?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 15: It is?
Speaker 13: Donk you finally November first?
Speaker 7: OK?
Speaker 1: If it's the holiday season now, yeah.
Speaker 3: But we leave it up to people on how they want to celebrate early or late.
Speaker 2: No, there's only one way you celebrate later. That's that's the only way.
Speaker 9: Mike.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for being on. You're gonna play the JV show you have Nope game. We're going to ask you four trivia questions. She's got to get three correct and you win two.
Speaker 8: Tickets for the Asian Art Museum.
Speaker 2: In San Francisco. Let's get to it's question number one. What is the square root of the number twenty five?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Was it? Though?
Speaker 2: If I got that wrong? Graham would walk off the Yeah he would.
Speaker 1: I might have if I might have. But a lot of people don't practice their square roots. You know.
Speaker 4: It's not something very common math equation that comes up in the adult world.
Speaker 1: All right. Question number two, what.
Speaker 4: Is the capital city of the state of Utah?
Speaker 13: Salt Lake City?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like the only city you can name there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally. Question number three, the best part of waking up is what kind of coffee in your cup?
Speaker 1: Soldiers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, WoT start of baking.
Speaker 4: Coffee is trash, but it's not the best place garbage. Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not good. All right. Question number four, you don't even need this one.
Speaker 4: You've already uh won the game going three for three to start. But question number four for funzies, if you're charged with the crime, you have the right to a trial in front of how many jurors?
Speaker 1: Twelve ers?
Speaker 8: Nice, I got out of the car.
Speaker 2: My kids, Harvey, Charlotte and Landing, and they're so happy, my guys. Wow, coolest dad ever. Nice job, And he just got you, guys two tickets for the Asian art me SIA and regulations. Yeah, do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend.
Speaker 1: We're going to a wedding in Sacramento, and we're doing holiday pictures on Sunday. It is Christmas. He's doing his holiday pictures.
Speaker 2: Do them early, just to get them in that again, we're doing them early Christmas cards out.
Speaker 8: We're gonna send one specifically the ground.
Speaker 4: I like how he tried to, you know, pooh pooh, the idea of decorating for Christmas. And he's taking his Christmas card pictures so he can mail.
Speaker 1: Them out earlier this year before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean smart planning, but that just means Christmas is on everybody's mind.
Speaker 1: That here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, all right, Mike, Hey, thanks so much for playing. Congratulations. Hang on Friday.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 6: Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Graham, we got some shout out, the whole bunch of them.
Speaker 4: Buckle up, I got one, says Gram. I need help, man, Can you please.
Speaker 1: Do a birthday shout out for my daughter Holly Wood on Friday? Her real birthdays on the second, But you guys aren't on the air.
Speaker 2: Is her middle or last name is?
Speaker 8: Would?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Her first name is Holly. I love that, but he says, you're not on the air. She's been telling me since June. That's all she wanted. We listen to you guys every day on the way to school. Oh and can you add my wife Candy. Her birthday is the same day. And that is from Ronnie Would so happy birthday to Holly and Candy would. Another DM here it says, Hey Graham, Saturday is our daughter Olivia's birthday.
Speaker 1: She's turning six.
Speaker 4: If possible, could you please wish her happy birthday on the air from Mamu po Pooh and baby brother Matteo.
Speaker 1: We love her very much. That's from Dad Christian.
Speaker 4: Another one here, My son Maverick is turning nine years old. It would mean everything to him to get a shout out from you guys. We listen to you every morning and play the Yep Nope game on our drive to school. His one birthday wish is a shout out for his birthday. So happy happy birthday, Maverick. Another one says, Hey Graham, could you please please please wish our big guy Owen the happy birthday. I think his birthday was yesterday, So Eldy birthday shout out, he turns seven, love Mom, Dad and Noah, thank you, thank you birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Another one says, good morning Graham. Can you give my son Mason an eleventh birthday shout out? Love that boy so much and can't wait to win all the prizes at the arcade with him. Thank you, and that's from Dad Daniel, So happy birthday Mason. Another one, Good morning Graham. I'd love to request a special shout out for my daughter Sarah, who is celebrating her sixteenth birthday today. It means so much to her to hear her name on the earth.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and that is from Tamera, So happy birthday, birthday Sarah, who gives That's it.
Speaker 10: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: Happy Friday out.
Speaker 1: It's Angie.
Speaker 15: It is absolutely Christmas time. Mariah has been waiting to thought out and I think this Sunday, because there's no football, I'm gonna hood up my Christmas jreef Ooh that was rough.
Speaker 2: Okay, have a good day you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye Christmas tree. Sure the singing right out of the holiday spirit. I was in. I was fully bought in. And then Angie, oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not cool with either let's no singing, no Christmas tree. How about that, Darling, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: I don't know about y'all, but I will up feeling really good. This morning must be Christmas time. Let's go just walk for Pittsburgh. Have a great day, y'all. Marry Christmas.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: I can't very Christmas. Len just say it, no, jeez.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Meghan the Stallion lie to Gail King about her relationship with Tory Lanez. This is actually really crazy. See. Well we all remember back in twenty twenty two, Meghan sat down and talked with Gail on CBS Mornings about the Tory shooting. Right, Tory Lanez shooting her on her feet, and Gail asked her at the time, did she ever hook up with Tory? Now here's how that went in case you need a refresher. Did you have an intimate relationship with him?
Speaker 1: Like sexual?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Megan?
Speaker 12: Did you have a sexual relationship with Tory Lanes Yes, that's my question. I didn't have a sexual relationship with Toy, So why do you think he's putting out the story that the two of you had a relationship and that you're making the whole thing up to deflect That.
Speaker 2: Was her answer. I did not have an intimate relationship with him.
Speaker 1: There was a long um at the start of that.
Speaker 2: Though, and there was some nervous laughing and stuff. Well, well, well, Meghan's you documentary came out yesterday on Amazon Prime. It's called Megan thee Stallion in her words, in case any of you want to check it out. But in this she admits that she lied.
Speaker 12: Yes, bitch, I lied to Gil King first. I know that you're gonna ask me about it. She's always gonna talk about the shooting. Why did you ask me about Toy? That's not what this is about. Even if I were once, maybe twice on drunk night.
Speaker 2: So maybe once or twice it happened, I was.
Speaker 1: Drunk once or twice.
Speaker 2: And why she lied?
Speaker 4: And I didn't know she might ask me this, she said, very right, But she's like, why would do you even ask me about Tori, because I don't know. He was a pretty central figure in the entire thing.
Speaker 2: Right, But ask about a sexual relationship because he was saying that why, I don't think this question is out of right field? Do you? I mean, not really. But to Megan's point, she's like, why does it even matter? Doesn't justify him shooting me?
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 2: But that's what she's saying in this and I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying she seemed like surprised that the question came her way to me. I think any interviewer might have asked that.
Speaker 2: And I think as for why, I mean, aside from the embarrassment, because he's so much shorter than her.
Speaker 1: A lot, like substantially shorter.
Speaker 2: She says that she started to feel villainized because she, you know, she raps about sex a lot. People are always asking her about, you know, sex, and she just felt like she became that person.
Speaker 12: The way like they have villainized me for being this type of person. It started to make me say, I guess myself.
Speaker 2: Like she almost wanted to prove them wrong in a sense like that's not all that I do, right, you know, so that I think that pleaded a factor. I think more the embarrassment because of the height difference.
Speaker 1: But does this change at all how you view the situation or he was still wrong?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you don't know, he is. He's serving ten years for this. And by the way, although she lied on you know, in this interview with Gail King, Tory's team is saying that when she testified, she did tell the truth. So it's this is not news to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this testimony has happened before.
Speaker 2: In court. Yeah, before obviously when the trial was going on, before his sentencing, so.
Speaker 1: We would have already known this, right, but it never came out.
Speaker 4: It's kind of weird because that's those transcripts are probably public record, probably, but who reads.
Speaker 1: Celebrity reporters and stuff, I don't know, trying to do their job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the first time everyone's hearing of this. Pretty interesting, really quick. The FED say that they are not the ones who leaked that Diddy Cassie video, if you recalled. Diddy's team said last month that agents from Homeland Security they must have been the ones that put that video out, you know, to CNN, and that's what calls I'm sorry that that was way before last month. Oh they said that last month. Hey, yeah, I had a long night. GRAHDMA and I did not together separate long nights, but Anyways, the federal prosecutors now are saying we're not the ones that put the video out. So now it brings the question who did it? Wasn't Didny's team it wasn't. Then, how did this video get out?
Speaker 1: Somebody who had it? Somebody's known about it?
Speaker 2: Is that crazy?
Speaker 4: Somebody or probably multiple people have known this. Things existed for a long.
Speaker 2: I know know who was hanging on to it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, how is that not something that like authorities are able to pinpoint and find out.
Speaker 2: I feel like with technology nowadays, you should be able to They said it couldn't have been them because they they even have it in their possession at the time when it came out back in May.
Speaker 1: Government's never lied about anything.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: You know, they're the most honest organization ever, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: John Fisher, the Dill Hole, owner of the Sacramento Las Vegas A's formerly of Oakland, just majorly poured salt in the wound of Bay Area A's fans. He officially made a one billion dollar pledge of his and his family's money to fund the majority of the team's new ballpark in Las Vegas the construction of it. He also secured a loan for initial three hundred million dollars from a couple banks, meaning that the city of Las Vegas or the county there is only going to have to be on the hook for a small fraction of the total construction costs. He says, they're going to raise the billion dollars by pursuing partners in the Las Vegas area who want to purchase a stake in the franchise translation, rich casino owners that want to own a piece of the A's.
Speaker 1: Why is this upsetting two A's fans here? Because this dill hole never brought anything like this to the table here, to the city of Oakland, or any other potential site for a stadium, a brand new construction of statedment said, hey, guys, guess what, we got a billion dollars we'll put towards this. Guess what, they'd have a brand new stadium here. He never wanted to be here. It's totally ridiculous.
Speaker 2: He knew that he never wanted to be here. We knew that.
Speaker 4: I know that, But he tried to pen this letter to fans, and I didn't want it to be this way.
Speaker 1: I tried hard. I tried so hard to make If you had come out in the media and held the press conference and said, look, I got a billion dollars, I'm gonna put towards building a stadium here on this site, at Howard Terminal or one of the other places, I guarantee you they could have gotten done. They didn't have to be this way. I tried so hard, but nobody would have worked with me. Everyone will work with you. If you have a billion dollars you're putting towards something, now, Dill Hole.
Speaker 10: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, two of the talkbacks. Hi, good morning. So I had a question. Are your kids out of school today?
Speaker 16: Because mine are?
Speaker 7: And I'm just wondering, why am I going to work?
Speaker 2: Why are we not off from work if there's no school today? That is a damn good question. Why are we here?
Speaker 4: We're doing it all wrong, people. Halloween last Saturday of October, that's what it should be.
Speaker 2: Yes, and my kids are out of school today? What why just day off?
Speaker 1: Hangover day?
Speaker 2: I don't know calling it a teacher work day, but it was strategically placed on the day after you knew what you were doing. The kids are out late, let's get them the day off. Which where was that when we were in school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't have that.
Speaker 4: My kids are in today, but they've had half days all week because of parent teacher conferences or whatever.
Speaker 1: We had those the other day. That was always fun.
Speaker 2: Oh week though it was.
Speaker 1: A lot of kids and a lot of yeah, a lot of teacher conferences. So they've had half days every single day this week, which is also annoying.
Speaker 2: So how was Halloween last night? Graham?
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun. It was a fun night.
Speaker 4: Our neighborhood more alive with trick or treaters and people out this year than I think the past couple of years.
Speaker 1: So that was cool to see. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: I told you guys earlier on the show, nobody knew who ray Gun was.
Speaker 1: That was my costume. I dressed up again as I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think I even got one chuckle of the ray Gun costume, which I thought, you love attention and chuckle, right, shower me with praise and chuckles like something.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody seemed to know who I was.
Speaker 4: That's okay that you know, the trick or treaty nights about the kids, and they came home just I had to carry my son, who's seven years old. I had to carry his bucket because it was too heavy for him. You know, it's like completely full. They go up to a door.
Speaker 1: They had nowhere to even put the candy, so they totally cleaned up, got a ton of candy.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: They had a really good Uh yeah, they had a really good time. And I want to say this about ray Gun. I take back all the mockery everything about her. She is a top athlete because dancing like an idiot is hard work, you guys. The soreness today, I am very, very sore. I a lot.
Speaker 4: I had to do a lot of breakdown. Quotes are on that yesterday and I am did.
Speaker 2: A good job. If you missed Graham's dancing, it's on JB Morning Show our Instagram. We have a lot of great stuff there, so good a.
Speaker 4: Raygun is a true Olympian, a true icon. I take back at all.
Speaker 1: She is an.
Speaker 4: Incredible athlete because yeah, holy hell, I'm sore today. I had to We had a costume contest here at the office after the show yesterday and someone else in our building and we mentioned this on the area, so also dressed up as ray Gun and during the costume contest, Selena and I walked out and Selena was dressed as one of the judges Olympic judges, and I, you know, did some moves, got the crowd into it, of course, and then rival ray Gun comes out and then she starts doing some moves and then I had to dance battle her and I had to go back out and do more moves.
Speaker 1: Luckily won the battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won.
Speaker 1: We won the costume contest.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm glad you had a good time trick or treating and Graham. I don't know what is going on with Hayward or if it's just my neighborhood, but we need to get it together. It was so dead to the point it was like sad.
Speaker 1: Like not many, not many people out or not many houses to even go to.
Speaker 2: We're going seven eight houses with lights off, no one there. It's like it's so sad, and there's not a lot of kids, I guess in the neighborhood unless there are and I just don't know about them. And they're going to different neighborhoods where it is like pop in because that was not it, and It made me sad, like for the kids that were there, because you're having a walk hell afore just to go to a house to get some candy, like it made me really sad. And also this is the first year I can talk about my daughter right now because again no school, so she's not listening. It's the first year she didn't want to trick or treat with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, she just ran off and ditched you Yeah.
Speaker 2: To hang out to go trick or treating with her friend and her mom. As if her mom's color than me, she is, No, she's not.
Speaker 1: She was definitely cooler.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 4: The one thing, and we've talked about this in how on Halloween's past is I feel like the from a house participation, Halloween is way way down, Like there to your point to your points slaying, Like even our neighborhood with tons of people, I felt like there were a lot of people out trigg or treating.
Speaker 1: You're still walking four or five houses.
Speaker 4: Sometimes there was one whole block that didn't even there was no house that was handing out candy, no lights on.
Speaker 1: Everyone had their lights off.
Speaker 4: It's not I get you know, we're in tough financial times for a lot of people in candies expensive and stuff like that, but I don't know, you know, walnuts, if.
Speaker 1: You have to anything, just open the door. I I don't like.
Speaker 4: The bucket out front because I feel like part of the trick or treating is having to for kids to you know, say trick or treat to somebody and actually say thank you when they get a piece of candy and and that whole interaction. And I feel like that's gone because even there's more houses that have a bowl out front than actually answer the door.
Speaker 2: I know, but the kids don't care. They're still getting candy either way, Like, at least do that. I'd rather you have that than nothing.
Speaker 4: I guess I just want to see more participation from households, do you.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna keep getting worse and worse. To be honest, which is that? And why is that? Is everyone going to different neighborhoods, Because then you go on Instagram and there's like people who are going to certain neighborhoods here in the Bay where like every house is decorated in the streets are just covered. Yeah, because in Samatail, in my street, it was just a regular day.
Speaker 1: Did you try knocking on any doors, would you.
Speaker 8: House because I can usually hear if people are walking, you know, down the street, but I heard.
Speaker 2: Nothing really quick before we give you this chance to win one thousand dollars in crazy cash. Graham, this is gonna really really bother you. So a lot of young voters are turning up to cast their ballots.
Speaker 1: Voters, this is you come on.
Speaker 2: Well for the president, like the presidential part, rather than voting for anyone on the ballots. They are writing in their favorite Twitch streamer. They're writing in Taylor Swift. They are writing anyone other than actually voting for someone.
Speaker 4: I guess a part of me understands it if you don't like, if you don't like either candidate, which I feel like there's a large number of people that aren't in it for either the two main party candidates.
Speaker 2: But for me, you're voting for Taylor Swift. That's just like a vote wasted. You're voting for a dream. I don't even know who that is, but somebody who streams on twitch like you're just you're at that point, you're just throwing away your vote.
Speaker 4: I would much rather see actual candidates from third parties get votes so we can get smaller political parties amongst the main debates and stuff like that on national stage, and we get.
Speaker 2: More options, right, and if Taylor Swift, we're actually running by all means about for Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Landslide, but she's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think we need to take this seriously.
Speaker 1: Take it seriously, do your homework, do your research. The choice should be clear at that point, but we're not allowed to talk about it.
Speaker 2: NOP too far a graand we've already said too much. Let's give you the chance now to win some say anything.
Speaker 10: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones, aldoney for nine. Hi, who is this Ingrid?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Ingrid?
Speaker 2: How's it going good?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are good right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 2: And if you get nervous, this is the JV shows, Chug Will Ingrid. You are going to play along with us. It's really easy for you. We sent Jess out to the streets, she stopped a random person, asked them eight questions. We're gonna go through every question and stop down after each one, and if you're able to guess what you think their answer was, you get a point, you get four points. You win, you get a JV show chug mug we lose, one of us is going to spin the chug wheel and chug them on there, Graham, what are some of the things on the chug wheel?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Starting off with one that we're all scared of, fish sauce on the chug wheel.
Speaker 1: I have something called pumpkin.
Speaker 4: Cider tonic water that's not so bad hot sauce. The soup dajore is on the wheel, which is a super the day I just checked with the chef. It's cream of sealery. Today, ranch water is up there, and that's not the good kind. It's just ranch mix of water, pickled juice, and a few other disgusting items.
Speaker 2: All right, Ingrid, You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see who just talked to? My man was Robert and I'm from San Francisco, from Roberts. Okay, So let's get to question number one. It's starting to feel like fall. What's your favorite season? All right, Ingrid, what do you think? Robert said?
Speaker 5: Winter?
Speaker 2: Winter?
Speaker 1: Okay, column, let's go to question number two?
Speaker 2: What is the best Mexican food? Tacos or burritos?
Speaker 1: All right, Ingrid, what do you think? Robert said? Tacos or burritos.
Speaker 2: Tacos tacos all right for.
Speaker 4: Ingrid, I disagree it's tacos are too small. Give me that giant.
Speaker 1: I want to breed the size of a football. Give me that all right.
Speaker 8: Next question, if you got a flat tire, would you know how to change it?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Robert said, Ingrid? Yes, yes, okay too.
Speaker 1: I think he was line. I don't think anyone knows how to change a tire anymore.
Speaker 2: I just found out my man does and it was like the sexiest thing. I was like, you can change high change a tire, you know, Ingrid?
Speaker 1: Good for you, good, honestly done.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm sure there's a YouTube video like walking through and if you don't know how?
Speaker 1: The next question, can.
Speaker 8: You name what team former Splash brother Klay Thompson plays on, Ingrid?
Speaker 4: Do you think Robert knew what team Clay Thompson got traded to or signed with.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say it, Dallas.
Speaker 1: He's on the map, all right.
Speaker 4: Halfway through the questions, Ingrid has three correct, meaning she is one correct answer away out of the remaining four questions, and one of us will be spinning the.
Speaker 2: Chug wheel all right, Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Do you think pumpkins spice should be available all year round?
Speaker 2: What do you think he said, Ingrid, I hope he said no, Yes, you're still alive.
Speaker 1: That's too incorrect. Again, one more correct answer out of the remaining three questions. What do you.
Speaker 6: Prefer a cozy night in or a night out with friends?
Speaker 1: Ingrid? What do you think, Robert? What kind of guy Robert?
Speaker 4: Is cozy night in or a night out with friends?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, he sounded like a night out. Well, nice job, d congratulations.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Thank you so much for playing. We're not going to stay mad at you forever. Just I'm a little mad just until like ten am.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Thanks for playing, Graham. Is that your turn to night guys? Okay, shake it?
Speaker 1: Shake where they go? I can't find him? All right? Here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Take a look at that boys and girls, I starts with the sea has an h and I a d at a night that supposed cheer.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is. We're gonna find out what Cheaty's chugging next.
Speaker 10: So the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get to Cheaty spinning the chug wheel. She is not happy about that. Before we get to that, though, house, I was just talking about how my neighborhood in Hayward sucked when it came to triggers treating. It was completely dead.
Speaker 17: My Hayward neighborhood was full of kids. We live in the Hayward Shaffer Park area, and it was full. The sweets are always busy with kids. There's maybe one, no, maybe about two blocks where it has four or five houses that no one giving out candy.
Speaker 2: It's all dark, and.
Speaker 17: But the rest the how.
Speaker 2: Far well I got to move neighborhood? No, I haven't, but I'm gonna look it up for next to check it out, so I think I do. All right, let's cut the music, Let's get to the good stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, just played the JV Show chug wheel game. Uh amazing.
Speaker 4: She won the game, which means we lost the game. She's already spinning before I can't set it up, and she has landed on ranch water. I was gonna, my god, let everybody know what was on the wheel first, but she got too excited and went right for the spin. And she told me right before I'm on here, I said, man, I hope that ranch is still in the company fridge here, old and rotting, whatever it is, because I got to add it to water if I make that. And Cheety said, quote, I'm not getting ranch water literally, so it.
Speaker 1: Won't matter ranch water it is.
Speaker 4: I need to run now to the kitchen and locate the old ranch that's been in there since we moved to this floor to the fifth floor, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Two years ago.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 1: I mix it up for you and we are then the soup.
Speaker 2: Though I did not want that. I would rather have that. This is going to ruin ranch for you. I'm sorry, It's fine, it's too thick. Damn all right, Graham, go make the ranch water. By the way, we are live JAV Morning Shows on Instagram. Get on there now if you want to check us out, do it. You're disgusting.
Speaker 1: I can't stop laughing.
Speaker 5: You actually enjoy this it just.
Speaker 2: Let me let me really quick, just say follow us on Instagram please if you're not already. We are live right now. Because Cheety spun the chug wheel landed on ranch water, which is not the good kind of ranch water. Ranch you just squirted the ranch in a cup of water and I almost threw up.
Speaker 4: I thought when you added the dressing to the water would kind of mix itself, right, No, it like stays in the perfect swirl that I get in there with. So I spun it up and there's there's a little.
Speaker 1: Squirt ranch on.
Speaker 2: It was like ranch herds in this water. It's so gross, arash? Can do we need a trash?
Speaker 1: Can you love ranch dressing?
Speaker 2: Don't you? When you put that next to cheating? Just in case everybody likes ranch, just.
Speaker 8: And everybody has the selsiest chaser, just in case.
Speaker 4: It looks like I start it up, it looks like a glass of big chunky milk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, which side you camp? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which side are you most likely to yack out of? I guess she likes to turn.
Speaker 2: And yet and live on JB Morning Show. It's our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, please please pop on.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of people that said, hey, why aren't you guys doing this on Instagram live so we can see that it's you're chugging the actual thing and the wheel is actually being spun. We've been doing this, but please join us.
Speaker 1: It's a big old you.
Speaker 2: Before like There's nothing worse ranch.
Speaker 1: That's racist.
Speaker 2: Gross, There's nothing worse than hot dog water.
Speaker 4: You got this, you got this cheating and you love ranch dressing. Just picture of your tongue being a chicken wing.
Speaker 8: Coat.
Speaker 1: It will ranch. Oh, oh my god, Oh got it?
Speaker 2: God so gross.
Speaker 1: Chug chug, chug, chug chug. Get it. Cheating, get it.
Speaker 2: She's doing it. She's doing she's shaking, her lippish is quivering. Did you do all?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: She even polished off the last ranch mustache. There's no napkins. Had the biggest ranch mustache I've ever seen. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh nice job.
Speaker 1: Good job. That was not an easy one. That was a big, tall, glass, chunky ranch. Oh shoot, you got it's butter milk ranch.
Speaker 2: He'll be fine. I think we hope we'll see good job chet yayo job job job.
Speaker 1: That was. That was a legit, nice job.
Speaker 2: Thank God, that's off the wheel.
Speaker 1: Goodbye ranch water hodest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: We have to talk about the latest person who testified in front of the Grand jury. In the ditty case. It's a man named Courtney Burgess. He testified yesterday and again in front of the grand jury after being subpoenat. Why was he brought in because he has previously done interviews claiming that he has either seen or is in the possession of videos from Ditty's Freak Offs that show that's, you know, really big game. Celebrities were filmed without consents. They were out of it, they were unaware of what was going on, and his lawyer did say yesterday like, hey, I have seen evidence of this. We have this evidence, and that's why they were there in court. He also says that he has the real diary from Diddy's ex kim Porter, that she gave him all these hard drives before she passed away.
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 2: Right? Gosh, how much crazy?
Speaker 4: How much of this stuff is the Statute of limitations not up on Diddy. That's the thing that I worry about. Is he gonna end up just getting soon.
Speaker 1: I know he's facing federal charges, but are they going to be like, you know, the strictest, harshest charges because a lot of that stuff, too much time has passed right for a bunch of it, So what are they gonna what are they gonna be able to pin on him in criminal court? And then we're gonna have all these civil lawsuits, But I want more to be in the.
Speaker 2: Criminal criminal meaning.
Speaker 4: So I'm just like, that's the thing I'm curious about because we keep hearing all these allegations in new charges and a ten year old comes forward and this and that is he still are any of those going to stick in criminal court?
Speaker 1: Still? I kind of feel like I'm in my worry is that they're not. It's like, you know, it's been too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know, But I feel like there's enough recent stuff where this guy's going down right long a long time.
Speaker 4: I love to see that dude go to prison for a very, very very lengthy stay.
Speaker 2: Did you want to really quick talk about the Brittany Murphy thing that you brought up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody DMed us a video or Buddy Elaine sent it to us, and it was a you know, kind of it's a bit of conspiracy theory, but everything seems to be in play and have a potential to be true when it comes to Diddy and all these different celebrities. But if you remember Brittany Murphy, she passed away very young, tragically and it was sort of mysterious.
Speaker 1: How she passed. And there was an interview in this this is somebody on TikTok's theory, and in the interview her parents, I believe it was even hinted and said they were asked, do you think somebody poisoned her? And they said, well, no, well actually yes, but we don't feel comfortable saying who. And you know, Brittany Murphy was dating Ashton Kutcher, you know, who was very close to Diddy, and so she was in that I don't know if circles the right word, but she was in his orbit, right yep.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know, her husband passed away just weeks later the same the same thing, pneumonia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pneumonia. And I was like, Brittany Murphy has asthma and some stuff, and then she died and then her husband then sort of died, both of them. Never I don't feel like we ever really got full answers. Didn't.
Speaker 2: Wait, No, I don't think we did. And there's a ton of documentaries that everything about their deaths is really really weird.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And just saying kim Porter's cause a death pneumonia Diddy's act same thing there, and if.
Speaker 1: He's drugging the baby oil and some other stuff, and who knows what I did.
Speaker 2: Just saying, hey, this is just a theory. The theory.
Speaker 4: But but you hear it and you go, well, yeah, I mean all the allegations against them, you are kind of like, yeah, right, it's really quick.
Speaker 2: We have to talk about the most embarrassing thing that happened to Kamilica Bato night. She's had a Halloween party at the Chateau Marmont's where all the celebrities were, and she and a friend were leaving the party. They had clearly been drinking a little bit, and there's cameras all over the place, and you can check out this video jab Morning shows on our Instagram. They're kind of, you know, giggly, and they're walking past paparazzi. Her friend trips and falls hard. Kamilaabao she like kind of buckles down. She's cracking up. It was the funniest thing she's ever seen. She gets up, takes a step, loses her balance, and then shoe malls in front of everybody. I cannot think of anything more embarrassing. And she's wearing her bunny outfit.
Speaker 8: Everybody's just taking pictures.
Speaker 4: The part they're taking pictures stand by so you can check.
Speaker 2: That out on our Instagram jav Morning Show.
Speaker 1: She make sure you follow up.
Speaker 6: Her ears just keeps slumping down.
Speaker 2: I think she's having a great time, though it does.
Speaker 4: It would be if you had a good heater going. It'd be disoriented to have that many camera flashes hitting you.
Speaker 2: Oh come, and then you're in heels and laughing.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna tell me it's tough to stay.
Speaker 2: Up right, gram what do you have inside trending?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: This is some bad news for burners because a burning man apparently is burning through cash right now. I know this festival just wrapped up recently and they had to raise ticket prices this year. Ticket sales weren't as strong as they normally were, so to try to not have a huge budget shortfall, they raised and they made the prices more expensive. And that didn't work because they still have a budget shortfall from this past year of more than five million dollars will now projected towards next year. They say they need to raise twenty million dollars before next year's festival.
Speaker 1: Obviously, something that's going to be ticket sales. But a twenty million dollar budget shortfall, you wouldn't really think that would be the case. There's so many there's a lot of people that go to that. But then again, how does the you know, concerts, this isn't you know, a concert but a festival thing make a lot of money from you know, merch and alcohol sales and stuff. Did they have all they have all the vendors there? I thought it was more of a bartering.
Speaker 2: See, I don't think they have any vendors.
Speaker 1: I think so maybe that maybe it's the.
Speaker 2: Business man just trade they should change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you swapped some favors for a beer.
Speaker 2: In that dome of their Yeah, in the dome in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah Swingers the Swingers Dome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this puts the Burning Man Festival and jeopardy of not happening. Between million dollars is a pretty big budget shortfall.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming them raising that much money.
Speaker 1: There's some rich tech bros out there that love going to Burning Man.
Speaker 4: Not going to not have my chance to ditch my family and go do drugs in the desert on my watch.
Speaker 1: No, that is true. Oh, they'll front the money for a right the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us, and happy Friday to you.
Speaker 1: It's not a happy Friday in my household.
Speaker 4: So then I told you guys earlier somebody we put the bowl of candy out last night after we went to bed, and it was my wife's prized Halloween decorative bowl. It had like some creepy legs coming down from it as pretty heavy. It's like this big metal bowl and we put it out full of candy last night, so if any trick or truders came by after we put the kids to bed, it was gonna wake everybody up. And I came out this morning and not only was all the candy gone, which totally fine, that's expected, the entire bowl was gone and they somebody stole it. My wife is very upset, Selena. She's been texting all morning.
Speaker 1: She's very devastating to one piece of Halloween decor that she loves. Somebody took it. So if you're listening down, you stole our candy bowl off our front porch last night, shame on.
Speaker 2: You, and bring it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just drop it back off I'm fine, totally fine.
Speaker 4: If somebody walks by and gets sixty pieces of candy all to themselves, you know what, that's just life.
Speaker 1: But you don't steal the bowl. Come on, people, all right?
Speaker 2: So they're not Herbert not a great Friday. I'm having a wonderful Friday. Even better now because we're gonna get to Chetes' tweets, which is my favorite thing that we do here on the g V show, our buddy Cheaty. She tweets a lot, so Friday's Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: I just want my own place.
Speaker 2: Man, Come on, man, who are you? Bart Simpson?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, what Cheaty? What was driving you to tweet this? What frustrating thing was happening in your household?
Speaker 2: I feel like the something every day but I don't know. I don't know what it was this time, but I think I had to cook for somebody or I don't know, but every day I just want to move out. I feel if you did, your family wouldn't be able to survive without you. I couldn't do anything lost love free. But that's their problem.
Speaker 1: Cheaty is legit. We've talked about this for she is Cinderella, right and the stepsisters and stuff are just making her do all the chores? Is that the am I getting the right Disney movie?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is that how it feels Cheaty? It's because like my family, they're very like their women have to do all the cooking and cleaning and stuff like that, and I'm the only girl there. So yeah, well.
Speaker 1: That's a good venient rule round here. We only let them women folks do all the work. And says you're the only woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's down there scrubbing the toilet with them, you know, Mowards.
Speaker 2: I know, and I feel like I'm not that age now. I don't want to be no offense to anybody that is thirty at home, but I would just like to be by my myself at that age.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Does anyone have an apartment they want to give to Cheaty for like a screaming deal.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why you and Jess aren't roommates like I'm good. I like living alone. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: But you hear your buddy, Cheaties. You guys are thick as thieves, and you hear her struggles, don't It doesn't part of you go yes, I'll get bunk beds.
Speaker 2: Oh No, I like living alone every weekend so she can enjoy. She's gone every weekend, every weekend, most weekends, most weekends.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know they do say don't don't live with your good friends because it'll end up bad.
Speaker 4: That all I smell his excuses and they all stink. Sorry, cheaty, we tried, we tried. You see those San Francisco sleeping pods finally got approved.
Speaker 1: Y see San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred bucks a month, Cheaty, you get a you get two, You get a curtain, two fans, and literally a coffin sized thing in a.
Speaker 2: Wall that's so worth it. That's better than my place.
Speaker 1: Think about it clearly because someone doesn't want you there, so it wouldn't be. I'm convinced why future husband is not in California.
Speaker 4: I think the why it was supposed to be my it's just the letter why I'm convinced. My sorry, I'm givin it's my future husband is not in California. Cheaty should prefer these treats. Why do you say that, cheaty? Why do you think your man is not here in California?
Speaker 2: Because I'm just looking at these men here and I'm just like, I feel like I don't know it's Texas or something. New Orleans is not great. It's not great.
Speaker 1: Say that we're the most populous state one in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not here, are just not that good.
Speaker 4: Well the ones that are great in the other states. Sorry, they've been taken probably since high school by their cousin.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: This is California, the greatest state in the country, and we are the most populous, meaning one in eight of your men lives here.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, I agree, but they all got like three four different you know, side chicks.
Speaker 1: And yeah, don't hate the player, hate the game.
Speaker 2: Wow, that advice.
Speaker 10: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yes, to get someone that's not from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, go get yourself a country bumpkin in Indiana.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Indiana. That sounds great. Indiana sounds very cute.
Speaker 1: I do not want to take this class.
Speaker 4: OMG, there's a lot of essays in that class. What class is you're this is grad.
Speaker 2: School right for business, and I don't know what the heck is going on on. It's for accounting for beginners, and there's too many numbers. I'm lost, even the beginner's part. Yeah, like the first day that sounds awful.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you expect when you're taking a graduate school program in business?
Speaker 1: One of the things I don't know. Hello, part of business might be accounting.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like I understand that, and I'm going to pass. I'm gonna hopefully pass.
Speaker 1: It's online.
Speaker 2: Can't you just cheat your way through it?
Speaker 1: Good? Good question?
Speaker 2: I got it? Okay, So what's the problem. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Day say that louder for the people in the back, the part.
Speaker 2: You've been cheating. I did not say that.
Speaker 1: How do you do it? I've always thought like if I was taking an online class, I would do this.
Speaker 2: But how do you know you can do I guess people like you know, use chatgy bt, Google some questions, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Do you take when you take I've never taken an online course. When you're taking in an exam, it's test day?
Speaker 1: Are you? Is it like multiple alwate.
Speaker 4: Questions online and you're sharing your screen so they know you don't have another window open. I'm sure they have safeguards in place.
Speaker 2: They stop that though, because I know they did that some schools and then like they were told to stop. So how do you do that? Then?
Speaker 1: You just you just take an aline class and just look up each answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah on my phone or like on my eyeside, Like, wow, I feel like I can go to grad school.
Speaker 1: You can shot returns.
Speaker 4: I guess you know, we're not really education is not educating, it's just yeah, letting the internet do it.
Speaker 2: So not I would want to. I always kind of felt like when you're doing this, like me doing anything else would almost be like me not having complete faith that I can do the radio thing, like like why do I need a backup plan if I'm if I'm so like invested in this career and I do anything to make it work.
Speaker 1: True, But maybe when you're looking at the industry as a.
Speaker 2: Whole, we're going to be replaced by.
Speaker 4: Robots, maybe a backup option you're considered plumbing. What I'm telling you, jobs like that are going to be the in demand jobs.
Speaker 1: AI is not coming for that job.
Speaker 2: Right off that that can do it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean someday? But that's not that's not those aren't that's not the first level of jobs that's getting taken by AI.
Speaker 4: Just I'm just telling people out there, don't dismiss the trades. Those are yeah, yeah, those are really good, well paying jobs, and there's a shortage of people.
Speaker 1: There's a shortage of people going into those jobs, and there shouldn't be because they're slightly more future proof.
Speaker 2: I can get you a job at a friends that might counsel there.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: I don't want to deal with all the plumbing stuff. That's much work for me. All right, Let's give you this chance to win some crazy cash
Speaker 10: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine