Speaker 1: Right, we continue on, Fred, Rogan and Rodney peat by Dam five to seventy LA Sports. So the Dodgers looked pretty good last night against Seattle. Gavin Lux, Max Munsey homered, an impressive performance by Gavin Stone, Tomby Edmund made his debut. They beat the Mariners. Granted, the Mariners are not baseball's top hitting team, we will acknowledge that. Yeah, but it was a tight game. It was a pitcher's duel. The Dodgers did enough to win and they hope that trend will continue tonight against the Mariners. Rodney, I actually thought that was great last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great coming back home after a long road trip, getting some guys back, getting Max Munsey in the lineup.
Speaker 3: You know, I know we would talking about it for the last week.
Speaker 2: He was going to be really ready to play and available, and to see him in the lineup last night, Bill Pluckett said it, it just gives that line up a different look. Fred, it gives at length, it gives it a different thing to think about if you're the opposing picture.
Speaker 3: No, it's a good thing. Now.
Speaker 2: They just got to remain healthy throughout the throughout the year as they as they head into September. Yeah, it really was a good feeling last night seen Montena lineup. Yeah, really a good feeling. Let's bring on. David vathsay from Dodger Stadium. Dave, good afternoon.
Speaker 4: I'm on my way to Dodgers Stadium. I've had to avoid a few different sigts. I'm the one today.
Speaker 2: Oh where were the sigall orts?
Speaker 3: Dave? Yeah, Dave, let us know.
Speaker 4: I mean it is one hundred and five degrees in Woodland Hills, but yet there was a flood on the freeway on the one oh one, and there was an accident near lankershim as well. So, uh, I've been similar to the Dodger plane. I've been delayed a little bit.
Speaker 2: Are you have you driven by my house yet?
Speaker 4: I don't go through Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Dave, you get off of Kwanga. I'm in too, Luca Lake, not Beverly Hills. Are you past Kawanga to the.
Speaker 4: That's just one of your houses spread.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true, But I mean, are you have you hit the five yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm on the five right now as we seek No.
Speaker 3: All right, good hey, Dave? So yeah, like you're right.
Speaker 2: Fred's got multiple houses, Dave, so you don't know which one you driving. Gavin Stone last night look looked really good, really good as a result of the Mareda's not being a great hitting team, or has he found something again that kind of got him back on track.
Speaker 4: Well, he told me in Saint Louis when we spoke to him on Sunday that the adjustments he's made is working on his mechanics of being more directional to the plate, so that helped his stuff play better. But last night that was part of it, and the other part was his aggressiveness in the strike zone. His fastball had a lot of life on it. He was mixing in six different pitches last night, but relying mostly on his fastball and also his changeup, which was really good yesterday, to go along with his slider. Those were his three best pitches last night. And he was just being aggressive man, challenging these Mariners hitters to hit the ball, which they have not done all season long. They have the lowest batting average in baseball. They've struck out more than anybody else. Justin Turner, in fact, was the one that actually had the best approach against Gavin Stone, So that was a recipe for the reason why he had a new career high at ten strikeouts, and he had seven through three innings last night.
Speaker 1: You know, Dave I made the point earlier in a game like that because Brian Will was pretty good for the Mariners pitchers, dual tight game, Dodgers win. I think those are the kind of games you're going to see in the playoffs. So you know, I think playing in games like that now probably more helpful than.
Speaker 4: Hurtful, without a doubt. And Max Munsey said after the game last night, the Dodgers were saying that Brian Wu's fastball was one of the best they've seen all year. So yeah, that's the kind of stuff you're going to see as far as facing the one or two hitters, and you know, Dodger players, even talking to Freddie Freeman, he said, it's so difficult in the postseason to string together three or four hits. So it does come down to making pictures pay for mistakes with the home run, and we saw that last night with Gavin Lux getting Brian Wu on a mistake that was trying to come inside, leaked over the plate. Lux did not miss it, and from there the Dodgers were able to knock out Brian Wu and get to Yimi Garcia.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 2: They were talking last night on the broadcast about Evan Phillips and him eliminating the cutter because it was affecting his four seam. Have you heard anything about that in him and making adjustments like that.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been working tirelessly to try to figure things out, and honestly, he was relying too much on his sweeper pitch. That's one thing that everybody noticed. He wasn't just relying on his fastball and letting the sweeper play off the fastball. He was using the fastball as a secondary pitch. And since he went back to that, it seems like he's gotten his season back on track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dave.
Speaker 1: Tommy Edmund a guy the Dodgers, according to reports after they had acquired him, he was somebody that were looking at for years. They really wanted him on the ball club. What does his presence on the team mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Andrew Friedman told me after they traded for Tommy Edmund he had two players on his wish list during the offseason. One was sho Ha Tommy and the other was Tommy Edmond. That speaks volumes about how much the Dodgers think Tommy Edmon can help them. He's not a dynamic type of player, but he's a really good baseball player that puts the ball in play and could play elite defense at shortstop in center field. And you're going to see Tommy Edmund at shortstop tonight where he played center field last night. So he's a guy that fits the lineup one through nine where he's not looking to slug. He's trying to put the ball in play and get on base for the other guys and create some traffic.
Speaker 2: How much time will he see Dave will Will he eventually be a regular or will he be one of those guys that comes in and spot play second or short or center field.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's an everyday player. It just depends where he's playing. Primarily center field, but nights the Dodgers want to get Miguel Rojas off his feet, Like tonight, you're going to see tom Yet at shortstop. So he's going to play primarily center field and spots started shortstop with everybody being healthy, and he's an everyday player, just depends where he's going to play, Dave.
Speaker 1: They brought in Evan Phillips to close last night. He got the job done. Is Dave Roberts still trying to figure out which direction he'll go with as a closer, or do you think Copeck is going to hold down that job.
Speaker 4: I think they're trying to sort through what Michael Kopek can do and what his limits are, because his velocity on Sunday in Saint Louis was down considerably because they've been using him quite a bit on the road trip and the White Sox. Obviously we're not using high leverage relievers too often, so this is kind of new to him where his services are needed way more often than what they were in Chicago. So it's still nobody's declaring Michael Kopek the Dodger closer, just status quo closer committee going by groupings of hitters, but certainly Michael Kopek you are going to see him when available in the eighth or ninth inning of games.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, appreciate you coming on and battling the traffic with us, Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thanks, where's our buddy David Vassy? Head it out to the day.
Speaker 1: Say don't forget you'll hear the game tonight right here? On a five to seventy LA Sports. We still have to get to the high coup. We'll do that coming up in a bit. And also, since Adam's here, you know, there's a feeling the West may not be as good as some people suggest it will be this year. And if that's the case, do the Lakers have a shot. We'll bring Adam on next.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's keep that train moving on a beautiful Tuesday, David Basse, run it into traffic. Be careful out there if you're driving on that one on one head at the Dodge Stadium.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something about Let me tell you something. You know long it takes to get to Dodger Stadium from my house? No traffic, I don't twelve minutes, no, swear to God, no traffic. Twelve minutes. Leave at the right time. Twelve minutes.
Speaker 3: Is the right time two o'clock for a seven to ten game? No? No, what's the right time you leave? Three am?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I mean if you leave a one o'clock game, if you get there eleven, if you leave at eleven thirty because you want to eat before, you know where we eat before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: I swear to God in track.
Speaker 3: On a Saturday.
Speaker 1: On a weekend, hm oh, during the week would be the same. Well they won't play during it. Well they play one o'clock game during the week. Twelve minutes time, very very sod. But you're not Alfred, thank you, Ronnie clock game during the week. You can get there twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, because.
Speaker 3: Huh if you leave at eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would only leave that early because I want to get in an eat and you know you have to fight for a table.
Speaker 2: Are you taking straight till you Are you going anywhere near the one on one or five boom to die?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Fred didn't let you went on the fact his electric jeep has like a jet engine on the back of it, like the Batmobile. He's got a thruster.
Speaker 3: He puts your button.
Speaker 6: I once got to Crypto. Fred's not Lyne. I once got to Crypto. No traffic fifteen minutes from Burbank.
Speaker 2: Right, you're in Burbank and so it's Ronnie. You guys know that. Well you know what it takes me.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I just went to the game.
Speaker 2: I went for a legends weekend.
Speaker 7: I went on a Saturday, and I left about I left my house about four thirty.
Speaker 5: I got there just.
Speaker 2: Before five o'clock. I'm not that way. You got all in traffic?
Speaker 3: Do you get off Stadium Way?
Speaker 2: It all depends.
Speaker 7: I know how to navigate the five Freeway pretty well, so I know which which lanes that move quicker than others. So depending on the flow of traffic, I might get off on Glendale and then just go all the way down.
Speaker 3: Right right, yea. If you get off at Stadium Way, that alone will take you.
Speaker 2: Gotta have the shortcuts. I got a couple of different ones. I'm sure Fred you do too.
Speaker 1: I do absolutely, But and I've told you this before. If you Rodney, if you and Holly are flying and you need somebody to pick you up at the airport, if you ask me to pick you up at Burbank Airport, it is nine minutes from my house, and I've timed it multiple times. If you let at LAX, you're on your own.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, of course. I don't pick anybody up anymore at LAX. I don't care who it is. My own kids. I don't pick them up at LA I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: I don't go there unless i'm leaving out of there, and I try not to as much as possible, right, you try to avoid it. Yeah, if I can get out of Burbank, I'm getting out of Burbank and I'll do that as much as possible.
Speaker 3: Because Lax is a mess. Can you imagine Lax?
Speaker 2: And hopefully everything will be done by twenty eight but Lax at the Olympics. During the Olympics, well, what they're gonna probably do is for the team, for the athletes from countries, they'll land on the tarmac somewhere else and the buses will just come in and pick them up and get them out of there. You're not going through the fans that coming in here from all over the world. Oh, that's gonna be a nightmare. You land at that Tom Bradley terminal. Hopefully the people movers are ready to go by then, well that would be terrific if they were. And the thing about Lax. If you've been down there recently and I was Rodney.
Speaker 3: You were as well.
Speaker 1: With all the construction, are you thinking this is gonna make it better? It looks like the whole place is caving in on you. It's like you can't breathe. I can't build it way too much, right, It's like, how are you building all of this in this little tiny area? Yeah, and you're saying if it's gonna make it easier to navigate and move around, are you kidding me? It looks like it'll take you seven hours to drive that circle once all this stuff is built.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you know, if you go down to LA and you pull in and you get in that circle where you go all the way around the terminals, yeah, you're screwed. I mean, if you come in and then you got to go to terminal seven, you might as well just pack a lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that shortcut to get the terminal seven if you cut through. But yeah, but if you get like terminal three or four and you passed it and you got to go past Tom Bradley to.
Speaker 3: Get around, go, oh you get done. You are done.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: When you go to Lax, you ever drive I mean, you're you're traveling now, and I think we're kind of the same. You ever drive your car down there and park?
Speaker 3: No? Me neither. No, don't do it anymore at all.
Speaker 5: Me neither.
Speaker 2: I forget it. And there are a lot of people that do. Oh my god, it's always packed. It is packed, and I'm thinking, what are you people doing? What are you doing? Why are you putting yourself through this? I know ubers and things like that are not cheap, but save a couple of pennies and take one. Do not put yourself through that hell because it is bad.
Speaker 3: Worth it.
Speaker 2: It's worth it, and you're gonna pay if you I mean, if you're going down to the park, you're paying overnight anyway, right, so why not paying uberdy drop you off? Oh no, yeah, I would never drive to lax ever. It's just a nightmareland. Oh right.
Speaker 3: I mean it should be better by now, but it's worse. It's gotten worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's worse. So we'll see what happens for the Olympics. Everybody concerned about the Olympics. What are we gonna do with the homeless people? It's four years from now. Worry about it? Then, well, what are we gonna do about this? I don't know what's gonna change in four years. A lot stop worrying about things before they happen.
Speaker 3: A lot will change in four years, though.
Speaker 2: Of course it will.
Speaker 1: I mean I read something Karen Bassett. We're not gonna move the homeless people out of here. You don't know what's gonna happen in four years. We want this to be a car free olymp You don't know what's gonna happen in four years.
Speaker 2: You have no idea about a year out. Figure it out because that's what that's what's gonna happen. You can't make decisions now for four years. It doesn't work, all right, Adam Uh I read a report that the NBA West may not be as tough as people are suggesting or hypothesizing, and that that might give the Lakers a shot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this game from Yahoo Sports. Robert Marvey. Never heard of him either. I think he was trying to Uh.
Speaker 2: Why I got to take a shot at Robert Marvey.
Speaker 6: Well, I just.
Speaker 3: Just being honest. Ain't never heard of him.
Speaker 6: Fred, Are you close friends with him? You met him at Lax one time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I'll drive there for Robert Marvey. I will bring the traffic for him. Right.
Speaker 3: He rode with me from to Luca Lake to the stadium.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Fred, Look, I'm just pointing this out because I vehemently disagree with this article and it may just be red meat and some optimism for Laker fans who are looking for any amount of hope right now in a Western conference that I know. Guys, we come into every season and say how tough the West is, and typically it plays out that way. But this season, in particular, because of the teams who are getting healthy and the young teams who are turning a corner and on the come up, I don't know if it could be more of a gauntlet than what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Let's just go down the list a little bit. Is okay, see getting worse. No, they're getting better. They're likely going to win the West again. Is Denver getting significantly worse?
Speaker 5: No, yok it.
Speaker 6: Still looks like the best player in the world. You just didn't have a team around him to match his talent. For Serbia even though they were up seventeen on Team USA and the Olympics to win that one. Minnesota, no young and getting better Anthony Edwards. The Clippers actually could be the one team you could identify because they lost Paul George and say, okay, they lost a significant piece, a star. Perhaps they take a step back and instead of being the number four spot, they're six through ten somewhere they're trying to stay out of the play in somehow. The Dallas Mavericks were just in the NBA Finals. Kyrie Irving's broken hand is healing.
Speaker 5: Luka.
Speaker 6: Doncis hasn't even entered his prime yet. He's just twenty five years of age. They're still getting better. I can't imagine Phoenix playing any worse with their new big three than they did this past season. They should have more time on the court. The New Orleans Pelicans Zion has been playing forty games every year. If he's healthy, they're better. The Sacramento Kings young getting better. Got to mar Droz and the Golden State Warriors. They were tenth this past season. They could end up in the same spot, but Houston could be a lot better. San Antonio with Wemby and CP three over there helping out, they're gonna be a little bit more season. The Memphis Grizzlies were the two seed just over a year ago. They had a lost season, no John Moran throughout most of it. They're gonna be back in the hunt for a time. Five seeds in the Western Conference. So if you're the Lakers, you got to be thinking we need a lot of good fortune which means seventy games or more from Lebron and Ad like they got this past season, and then maybe a little bit more lineup continuity. Van Dos stays healthy, gave Vincent plays more than eleven games. That's how they have an opportunity to shoot up and possibly get out of the play in guys in two of the past I think four years now, they've had to come through the play in just to get into a playoff series to eventually lose. This past year it was to the Denver Nuggets in that first round series.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think the West is as stacked as ever, and this article is a little bit off base, but if you're a Laker fan, it's about good health with players who are getting older. Lebron's turning forty, Anthony Davis will be thirty one by the end of this season. So it's not going to be easy. Do they have a talented team, of course, but there's so many unknowns. JJ Redick is coaching staff. We don't know what that's going to look like. Could they be five games better than they were last year where they finished at forty seven and thirty five. I think it's possible. Then you're in the hunt for a top five seed in the West, but there are no guarantees in this Western Conference.
Speaker 2: Look at Thatam breaking it down, Adam real quick. What do you think about Anthony Edwards what he said.
Speaker 6: His comment regarding outside of Michael Jordan, there weren't a lot of skilled players back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think two things can be true. There's more skilled players than ever now, and there were still skilled players back then, for instance, guys getting on the block with more post moves. I think he's equating skill too much to just shooting ability, and that is his fault in that logic there, because there was still plenty of skill. I'm not one of those guys that likes to say, oh, it was just plumbers back then, and that discredits Michael Jordan's six rings and stuff like that. Is the league more talented now?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's not like those guys back then, if they were playing today's game, could not adapt.
Speaker 3: Right to today's game.
Speaker 2: You give them today Larry Bird stepping out to the three line. How you think Reggy Miller would do it today's game?
Speaker 6: When you look at two of the top three four players in today's league in Luka Doncic and Nikoli Jokic. Yeah, it's all about skill with those guys. And there were plenty of them in past eras, guys who were less athletic but just had a bag a grip of moves they could go to at any time. There were plenty of those guys.
Speaker 3: Plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, all right, you don't we need now, we need another opinion. We need spirituality, and there's one man that can provide that. It's Victor break with the daily Haikua two and bickod afternoon.
Speaker 5: He says, the playoff vibes already flowing at Chevez ravine of Fred Rogan.
Speaker 2: You got that right, Vic.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, he says, relax, Every Dodger game is unique and singular.
Speaker 3: Oh Rodney peaked, You got that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In for k Fig he is poised on the noise double A.
Speaker 6: Lakers are cooked in the west Yard.
Speaker 5: And musical tranquility in all the tumult ronny Fossio, he is the blue bamboo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, king flavor, now a bed do.
Speaker 5: Not break right, you're talking about little NBA flavor. You guys heard about t Lou in the running perhaps to be the next Olympic men's basketball coach. Already, Steve Kerr could be passing the torch.
Speaker 3: As Fred said, a lot can happen in four years. Bick.
Speaker 5: You've got Eric Spolstro and t Lou. There were assistants on this year's you know, gold medal squad, and there's t Lou. Would that be wild?
Speaker 6: Not really, it would be expected. Actually, now he's a perfect guy to take the torch from Steve Kerr. He or Eric Spoelstra, those are two of the top five coaches in the NBA.
Speaker 5: It would be great opportunity for Te Lou.
Speaker 6: Wild would be Darvin ham Is coaching Team USA.
Speaker 2: WHOA, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: De Ham would be a long shot.
Speaker 3: Hey leaved Ham alone.
Speaker 2: He've Brittany alone. Didn't he go back to Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: He's an assistant, He is right, he's working, He's fine.
Speaker 5: Of course, fellows a lot of excitement in el Segundo charges quarterback Justin Herbert back at practice.
Speaker 2: Who Ronnie hit me?
Speaker 5: K the boot? No Moss, Jim Harbor. He sees his quarterback is starting quarterback Justin Herbert on the field yesterday, and he gets all blissed out. His comments after after seeing Herbert, he says, I heard music playing. I heard the angels Peace in the valley with Sam Cook. Turn it up, Roddy, turn up, turn up some some Sam Cook for Jim Harbor.
Speaker 1: We gotta, we gotta let Sam continue to cook. You gotta do it and we will.
Speaker 3: That's Sam Cook. Ah, come on, let's keep it going.
Speaker 2: Rodney Pete bred Rogan Bick, the Brick Jacobs.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 5: Such a special night at the stadium last night, Fellas, I'm mean forget the game for a moment, the Red Samurai LoveFest, the return of Justin Turner, heart and soul of the Azul for nine years. And what a classy move by the Dodgers giving Justin and his bride. Caught me with a k and baby boat a ten thousand dollars check to the Justin Turner Foundation, an amazing charity in our CEO Dad that our radio station proudly supports over the years. And just to see Turner hogging like every Dodger pregame was so cool. Not just medium hugs, okay, these are long embraces. And the fifty one thousand Dodger fans giving Justin's standing ovations. He's playing first base. He went one for three. But Turner, I mean with me on this he emanates hardball harmony, incredible good vibes. The Red Samurai returns on Hello Kitty Night, What a Night? And Max Munsey is back Funky funky Monsei the bazooka shot and then Luxei went deep opposite field again. Is there a hotter hitter in baseball than Gavin.
Speaker 2: Lux No, no no?
Speaker 5: And g Stone the Stoner, the Magnificent seven.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he wants to be called the Stoner.
Speaker 5: I've been calling him the Stoner for a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if that's an appropriate moniker form at.
Speaker 5: I love his demeanor, never gets rattled. He had to stretch this yeal obsolutely. He's a rookie. He's a rookie. I mean, give it break, he was. He got into a little funk and now he's recaptured the way. I mean. It was a magnificent give you know, you say, David, if I say pointed out, see, I don't they strike out a lot? They have, you know, low batting average. He's a major league hitters man. They want to take you deep and they want to beat you. And g Stone was sensational last night, career high ten strikeouts, just two hits. And can I give it up for Freddy Freeman. Yeah, he's playing through pain. Everybody fractured right middle finger. He made two tremendous plays at first base. I think that inspired the club yesterday. You know we're talking about you know, the auxiliar reading return of Max Munsey, you know Looxi's Looksi's home run, Gee Stoneman, Freddie Freeman at first base. He is such a revelation. So give it up for Freddy Man, Tommy Edmund. We hit about Tommy. He got a knock. Nice addition, nice piece for the azul Evan phillips a save El Mariachi good eighth Ny, thank you Joe Kelly for not making us nuts yet last night. And the judges of one eight of the last eleven and Walker Bulla goes tonight on ti Oscar Hernandez bable head night home run derby King Ti Oscar give him some love tonight, yes, Muran, Yeah, Tim kase at six Walker, Bulah May Walker recapture the way you go. Bulah rooting for Beulah Man first pitch seven ish right here in five to seven. The only sports every game is is electric, fraight. I'm with you, man. Every game at this point has that that tenor of urgency because the Padways are playing great ball, Arizona's playing great ball. I love it.
Speaker 3: This is right.
Speaker 5: This is going to rise the level of play for the Dodgers down the stretch.
Speaker 2: And you're not sleep on the Diamondbacks. The Serpientes.
Speaker 5: No, then O West is crazy, crazy mu loco. But it's gonna harden the Dodgers. It's gonna get him tougher for October. We all know what's going on in the last couple of years in October. This is a whole different vibe. And and I dig it. I dig the fact that they gotta dig deep every night. I mean I'm scoreboard watching. I'm going nuts. And of course for it that leads us all back to one place.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be the source.
Speaker 5: Of course, this high coup for you on this Tuesday, August the twentieth. It's some cocko ka cockyo cocko under the rate of high court writer.
Speaker 3: Cocko, not to beg infused with coco.
Speaker 2: No, it's coco.
Speaker 5: It's not just bashow all the time. It's not just bas show. He isa you know Shiki, so many great high courriers, and this is Coco. No Rose could ever ruin the exquisite embroidery of sparkling.
Speaker 2: Drops of dew, a feeling you. It all rives with Coco, poetic vic to say the least. Let's have a word from Jacob.
Speaker 1: You know, driving around town recently, I smiled when I saw a Jacob billboard. Have you seen him? It's Jacob's picture and simply says the real deal. And that's what Jacob is. If you're injured in an accident and need an attorney, you want an attorney who was respected.
Speaker 2: That is Jacob. You want an attorney who.
Speaker 1: Has been helping southern California since the Lakers were playing at the Form in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: That is Jacob.
Speaker 1: You want an attorney who doesn't just put his name on the advertising you want. You want one who was in the office every day working to get you the settlement you deserve.
Speaker 2: That is Jacob.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: You want an attorney that the insurance companies respect. Trust me, the insurance companies know Jacob is the real deal. And if you prefer to meet face to face, Jacob's team can come to you, or you can go to Jacob's office. So if you've been injured in any type of accident, don't accept that first settlement offer from the insurance company.
Speaker 3: Call Jacob. He's the real deal.
Speaker 2: Call him eight four four twenty four Jacob eight twenty four Jacob, or visit call Jacob dot com and make sure you're following. Call Jacob on Instagram, go to at call dot Jacob for great advice, prizes, and a lot more.
Speaker 1: All right, Ronnie, great job today. Thank you, Adam terrific sitting in for Kevin. Appreciate it. And Rodney we get him again tomorrow