Speaker 1: Judy was boring.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Then Judy discovered chumpacasino dot com.
Speaker 4: It's my little escape.
Speaker 1: Now Judy's the life of the party. Oh baby mama is bringing home the bacon.
Speaker 3: WHOA, take it easy, Judy, jump the chumba life. That's for everybody. So go to chumpacasino dot com and play over one hundred casino style games. Join today and play for free for your chance to redeem some serious prices.
Speaker 1: Jump chumpacasino dot com.
Speaker 3: Nope's necessary, poly, We're committed my eighteen plus terms and condition to plasy what sever details.
Speaker 5: Lucky Land Casino asking people what's the weirdest place you've gotten lucky?
Speaker 1: Lucky? In line at the deli, I guess ah, in my dentist's office more than once.
Speaker 6: Actually do I.
Speaker 7: Have to say?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You do? In the car before my kids PTA meeting?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Yes? Excuse me? What's the weirdest place you've gotten lucky? I never win? And tell well, there you have it.
Speaker 5: You could get lucky anywhere playing at Lucky landsloughts dot com.
Speaker 1: Play for free right now? Are you feeling lucky? Nope's just necessary.
Speaker 5: Foid my long eighteen plus terms conditions of plus you want to say.
Speaker 2: You are now listening to True Murder The most Shocking Killers in True Crime History and the authors that have written about them Gasey, Bundy, Dahmer, The Nightstalker DTK. Every week another fascinating author talking about the most shocking and infamous killers in true crime history. True Murder with your host, journalist and author Dan Zupansky.
Speaker 6: Good evening. This is your host Dan Zupanski for the program True Murder, The most Shocking Killers in True crime History and the authors that are written about them. When prison inmate Robert weldins and died and left him an eight point nine million trust funds Arthur and Barbara Reeve, parents of murder victim Susan Reeve, acted to deprive Relvyn of the funds that could gain him freedom on parole. The Reeves ultimately got an unheard of ten million dollar judgment against their daughter's killer, effectively stripping the man known as America's richest inmate. Soon after Susan's murder, the Reefs set up a scholarship fund in her name, and the killer's money is currently used in that fund, which helps it helps to educate young men and women. The charmer embraces the hunt to bring Susan's killer to justice and then the chase of a lifetime a one family determined to give their slain daughter a voice decades after she was silenced. The book this evening that we're going to be profiling is The Charmer, The true story of Robert reldn rapist, murderer, and millionaire and the women who fell victim to his allure by Richard Mute and Charles Buckley. And with me this evening, I have Charles Buckley on the line, and thank you Charles Buckley for agreed to this interview, and well, welcome to True Murder.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dan, it's a pleasure to be here. And thanks for the invitation.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. And then the audience says, is going to be very interested in this story. We see we've had the audience is probably very familiar with people that murder in the family, but this is much more. It's got some twists in there to the usual plot. So this I think the audience is really going to enjoy this one. Now let's start off with given a time frame for this, because this is not a crime that occurred currently, you know, recently, So give us the time frame and give us the community that Robert Reldin grew up in, give us what his parents were like, and tell us a little bit about the life of Robert Reldin so we can really understand the character of this very fascinating killer. So take us back to sort of where these crimes are started in the mid seventies. But let's go back to Robert Reldin and where he grew up and how he grew up and what his parents were like. Take us back to their please.
Speaker 4: Well, Reldon grew up with a pretty steady family situation. I mean, the father and mother owned a restaurant in New York City. The aunt was very wealthy. There was a sister, Susan, who was part of the family, and there was a well put together family. There seemed to be no reason why Robert Reldon would deviate from developing into a fine young man. But before he was even eighteen years old, he had gotten involved in a series of juvenile incidents involving assaults on women, guns and cars, things of that nature. He went through the juvenile system in the state of New Jersey and several times he was a given psychiatric treatments at the state hospitals. On two occasions he was directed by the juvenile courts to who they could be on probation, but he had to under undergo psychiatric treatment on each occasion. He just went once and it didn't bother to come again. His aunt Lilian had married very well. She married Ferris Booth, who was the son of one of the founders of IBM, himself a multi millionaire. He died after approximately ten years of their relationship, leaving her fifty million dollars. She became one of the focal points in the family and that she was generous with her money to the family. She was extremely generous to society in terms of giving millions of dollars to hospitals, to actors' homes and things of that nature. And that may have been one of the problems which sent Robert Reldon off on the tam that ultimately resulted in two murders. He seemed to feel that he was being short changed, that the thousand dollars gift at Christmas time was not enough for him, the brand new volkswagens he gave when he came out of prison was not enough for him, because she was buying a Cadillac, two Cadillacs every year for herself and her living friend. So this disturb realvant it seemed to be on this basis he developed this hatred and this was really brought forth in all the psychiatric reports. There was a hatred towards women. It just he focused on them and everyone's all the psychiatrists seemed to believe. It came from this built that idea of the relate, what the relationship should be between Lilian and himself. So he just the parents continually support him all through his criminal career. In fact, you recall the case where he planned, while in state prison to have his aunt Lillian murdered in order to gain his inheritance early.
Speaker 6: And well, let's not we're we're going let's let's not get ahead of ourselves here for the audience, because I think that we're we're we're really way fast talking about Yeah, we're just going a little bit fast. And with this story really really lends itself to really explaining this. Now, what what you have described is that despite his upbringing, we got to say that it wasn't just his aunt that had money. His family had money. And like you say, you were alluding to and intimating about his family supporting him through even though his juvenile delinquency. It was much more than that, wasn't it, Because you say that it really was.
Speaker 4: Money in the sense of it, like Aunt Lillian had it. They were companible, their business come and everything. But there were no shortages in the household. They lived close which was a very nice community what's called the Northern Valley area of Bergen County, middle class home. No problems that anyone could was aware of. But Relvyn just started on this course of juvenile activities, breaking into homes, stealing cars, stealing tires, which I said, as I said, ended up continued problems with the juvenile court system of New Jersey. He ultimately was convicted in New York. Happened in New York. He was arrested for a theft of an automobile. Now, they didn't want to waste the time in New York on this peanut charge, but he had this ongoing juvenile probation in New York State. So what they did was they sentenced him under that violation probation to three years in the prison in New York State. He served his time, got out of Great Meadows, which where He's served his time, and within a month he sexually assaulted a woman in Fort Lee and that was the beginning really of his adult criminal activities. He then got down to Florida, committed two crimes, two minor crimes down there, and then came back to North Arlington, back New Jersey, was arrested. Now we're in nineteen sixty three. Now just back the assault on marine here Hernandez was a month after his parole. The two crimes in Florida were in December of sixty to sixty two and January sixty three. In December nineteen sixty three, he's arrested for about ten various crimes in New York State and in New Jersey. So I mean he really had been He's done to accumulate criminal episodes his life, all the time living at home when he wasn't in jail and being supported by his family.
Speaker 6: But it wasn't just a matter of theft though, because like you say, there's a rape, there is this added and we'll talk about it later. When he talks about to people that later informed the police about his attitude about women, there's a particular joke that he says about what one pedophile would say to another, it really is an indication of the psychopathic mind. I know it's maybe a cliche, but this guy at a very early age, maybe fifteen or so, really shows all those tendencies towards very home engageing's sexual assault, you know, theft for no reason. Really doesn't need the money that much. It's not really he's not poor or anything. No, there seems to be. So it really seems to be a portrait of a psychopathic killer that keeps accelerating, and his ego is incredible, and of course he's narcissistic and it gets in his way. Ultimately, it's a very interesting story. So by the time, tell us what age and by what age is he now in contact with is Adam Marie Hernandez, and tell us about that crime, because that's really the beginning of how the most serious stuff he's doing.
Speaker 4: That's his first serious criminal activity. He was born in nineteen forty. He was he committed. He was released from serving out the juvenile sentence for a violation of his probation. He was released on January sixteenth of sixty two. Now he's twenty two years old, but this was as a juvenileist this probation was granted. Within a month, he and another individual entered this home where Maria Maria Hernandez was staying with her sister, and he tied her up and started sexually assaulting her. Fortunately for Marie, the other co conspirator, the other guy involved in the and to break in him and told Relden to knock it off and let's get on what we have to do trying to steal the money. And he did stop at that time after you know, mishandling her and touching her in an attempt to begin an a sexual assault. So that was he's only at that time at sixty two, he's twenty two years old. He's a month out of prison. He then runs to he leaves the state. Then I think he's he's looking for to get away from the possibility to make him back to haunt them, although he hadn't been identified yet. And as I said, he went to Florida, he went to Missouri for a while, he was in Connecticut, but then he came back to New Jersey and in the summer of sixty three, he's now twenty three years old, he's arrested by the Closter Police carrying a gun in the car. He's arrested by the North Arlington Police in New Jersey for breaking and entering and striking a woman with a tire iron, the resident of the house. He's arrested by the Fort Lee Police on the Maria Hernandez assault. This is almost a year later when they finally get around to identifying them. So in the meantime, while all this is going on in New Jersey, he is making daily trips over the George Washington Bridge, committing a series of assaults on elderly women in the Northwest area of Manhattan Island, where he follows them into an elevator, and this goes to his allure, his charm. He's very polite your floor, he presses the elevator button for him. He only gets in if there's one woman on the elevator, and they are just put at ease by his manner. He has this just charming way about him. Every woman who's involved in he's as victims, talks about the initial response to him is one of trust and confidence. And what he does then, his signature is to grab them by the throat, choke them, steal their pocketbook, jewelry or whatever, get out of the elevator, press a button and send them up. Well, he runs and goes and hiding, and the New York police finally track him over to New Jersey in early nineteen sixty four. That's for these nineteen sixty three crimes. And the end result of all this is he works out plea bargains all over the place, and the deal is he'll plead to anything as long as it doesn't involve violence or assaults on women. He pleads to the guns in the car, he pleads the breaking entries, and for ten crimes, for ten separate crimes, he receives what is an effect one five year sentence, and he does that in New York and New Jersey just throws there their sentences doing in New York state. And after all this, he's paroled in September of nineteen sixty six, having done only two and a half years for all these ten crimes. So, I mean, he's really moving up the ladder very quickly.
Speaker 6: Sixty how does he get the plea agreement? So who's paying for the lawyers during this time?
Speaker 4: And it's Aunt Lily, and it has the money. As far as we know, he does hire the best attorneys I mean he's oh, every time he's involved in the crime, he has a quality attorney working for him, and they do a job. I mean in New Jersey, Frank Luciani, who is a very very good Bergen County attorney works out this deal, which is New Jersey throws the whole thing away and says, the five years in New York is enough. Get out of here. We don't need want to be bothered with you. So, I mean, that's how he was able to move along. And he's prolled after doing only two and a half years for ten crimes, seven of which involved assaults on women, sexual assaults, some non sexual, just violent robberies, things of that nature. So he had put the.
Speaker 6: Sorry go ahead.
Speaker 4: So now he had really moved the and he's coming out of jail after two and a half years in September of nineteen sixty six. And in the meantime he meets he goes to Florida. Now here's one of the problems. He and his father do not have a very good relationship his mother. He doesn't think much of his mother because she's so easy to get over on. He just she'll do whatever he wants. But he doesn't get along well with his father, and he's on parole, but he dance permission to go to Florida with his father, and the father is thinking of starting another restaurant down there. And he meets Judith Rosenberg and within the day she says she's already fallen in love with him. And that's the kind of effect he has on women. He is just that personable, that engaging that women fall for him. And she says she fell in love with him the first day she's married. She has an abusive husband. He's a mob all with a mob in Illinois. He can't go with her because he's under indictment in Illinois. Reldon and Judah Rosenberg become quite friendly in a very short time. She goes back and her husband has found murdered in the trunk of a car. She immediately calls Reldin and asks him to come out and stay with her. Reldn is on parole, he can't leave the state without permission. He just goes immediately and leaves it without se Judas. So they have in this day or so, just formed this strong relationship. Now, this is in January of sixty seven. He meets her and gets started with her now April of sixty seven. Two months later is when he commits a rape of Bernice Caplan, then tenafly in New Jersey, and again using a chokehold he gains He gains entry into her house by posing as someone making a delivery of cleaning material, cleaning pants, things of that nature. She is at first leary, but being confidence built into her by his charm and his gentle manner, she lets him come into the house. Then he rapes her. I mean, it's it's just that easy for him. He threatens to kill her if she if she doesn't give in to his demands, he threatens to kill her son if he shows up. She claims he's coming in, you better run. Think of that nature. He says, I'll kill him if he goes. I have a gun. So he gets away with I mean he has that crime. He's immediately arrested within two days because the identification is so easy him being on parole, he's easy. They forced to come into police station where she sees him and identifies him. But now one of the flunky things starts. He has a trial. They got over.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brown two name is something that's not boring.
Speaker 5: Laundry a book Club, Computer Solitaire. Huh oh, sorry, we were looking for Chumba Casino.
Speaker 1: Chum. That's right.
Speaker 7: Chumbucasino dot com as over one hundred casino style games.
Speaker 5: Join today and play for free for your chance to redeem some serious prizes.
Speaker 1: Chump chumbucasino dot com.
Speaker 5: Nocessord by law eighty plus terms the conditions of the busy website retails.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it is Ryan.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I'm a bit of a fun fanatic one. I can.
Speaker 1: I like to work, but I like fun too.
Speaker 7: It's a thing, and now the truth is out there, I can tell you about my favorite place to have fun, Chumba Casino. They have hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new games released each week. You can play for free anytime, anywhere, and each day brings a new chance to collect daily bonuses. So join me and the fun. Sign up now at chumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 5: No, we'd necessary dripo where every by lost et terms conditions eighteen.
Speaker 4: Plus against them the specific identification by miss missus kaplan and the identification of the car by a a resident who lives in that area, Keith Strickland. He sees the car and he just says that that car that was parked outside her house was was that that was Relvin's car and he identified as the car which was there. He goes to trial and there's a hung jury. I mean, it just doesn't make any sense. But Relbyn has the family behind them. They're in court every day. He's nice, he smiles at the jury, acting very polite, very condescending, and someone on the jury, we don't know who or how many, they refuse to convict him. So now he's he's he's developing this this skill in front of juries that I'm a nice guy. I wouldn't do anything like this. Look at my family with me, and there's a hung jury. Now you know you're health. Hung juries are rare in criminal cases. I mean that happens, but the general run of the mill, either he's guilty or he's not guilty. But here we have a hung jury. He's tried again, and at this time he's convicted, fortunately, and he receives a sentence to the prison with a mandatory a maximum of thirty years in jail for the rape to be too under to his time at a treatment center, not not the the real basic prisons routine that would be in place. And he comes and cut it, comes in touch with a man who's who's the psychologist at the prison, Prendergast, who almost falls in love, I mean he's under the spell of Relben himself. And this guy starts writing parole letters for Relvin within within three years, based on based on prender gas strong earth urging to the parole board that this is not a this is not a sexual pervert. This crime had to do with his hatred of his aunt, his mother, and he's ridden. Now Trey cured of that problem, let him out of jail. He gets out of jail within five months. He assaults another woman, so Blanche Mott in but touching by attacking her and her carth trying to rob her and possibly rape her too. So now we're talking, you know, it's up to seventy one. He's now into his third sexual assault charge. They send him back to jail again and he stays in jail on this initial thirty year rape charge and now he gets five to seven years on the assault on Blanche Mott in Middlesex County. But he's finally paroled in May of nineteen seventy five, and that takes us up to everything up to before the murders.
Speaker 6: Now, before we go any further, you have an excellent photo You've chosen to just have basically the title of the book, and then the and then the mugshot basically of Richard. Pardon me, that's the rape. So that was the rape of rest Yeah, okay, oh for me? Okay, So now tell us what he looks like, because this is what the audience doesn't know. What does he look like?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 6: What's his hair style? Well? How can he get it over with all these people he's wooing the psychologist? Obviously he's an intelligent guy, and tell us that you haven't I was going to ask that question. He's an intelligent guy, but given he's a pretty bright guy. But tell us what is Yeah, tell us about that, But tell us what he looks like. Describe his weight, his height, his build, his hair. How should this guy charm all these women and almost everybody he comes across.
Speaker 4: Well, he's he's six foot sixty one, clean shaven for most of his life. I don't remember ever seeing any picture or anything where he has any hair, facial hair, He has a nice brown brown hair that he you know, neatly combed. He's handsome. He I don't know how to explain what his looks. He's just a handsome guy with a tremendous personality which just you know, radiates from him. He knows how to turn on the charm. One of the reasons that the parents just couldn't believe he had raped the Missus Caplin was because he had so many girlfriends at the time he raped. He raped Missus Caplin. He had two girlfriends in New Jersey that they didn't know about each other, and he also had Judith Rosenberg from Illinois, who he ultimately married. But women just were all over him no matter, you know, whatever it is and what charm he had. I never really spoken to the man, but the women who have dealt with him saying his initial his initial contact with them just causes them to drop their guard. So it's hard to explain what he looks like. He's a he's a good looking guy, and he's he's very muscular, well built, well mannered. He's got a lot going for him, and he could he I mean, he brags about his ability with women. I mean he just that's one of his strong points is he's telling telling people in jail, but Williams brothers he never had any trouble with women, so that that's his makeup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so now you've got everything that got us all caught up in his criminality up to the murder itself. Now the key person in this too is this Judith Rosenberg. Very interesting. Like you say, she's apparently with some gangster and then just after she meets Relbyn he's killed. You know, what a happy coincidence. And then they get together because he really can rely on this woman, and it's it's understandable once given who she was already already hooked up with. You know, maybe that's why he seemed to be charming. Of course, maybe he wasn't abusive, but he must have seemed like a preppy dream compared to maybe the mobster that she was or gangster that she was with.
Speaker 4: He's there, he's there. I think they're in Hollandia. I think in Florida is where they were. He's there with his family, his mother and father and sister and a you know, it's a nice family. He's a nice guy. She's there with her son. I mean all the all the the factors are coming together. She is a bad relationship. Here's a guy who who has a nice family, friendly, charming, good looking, showing uh, showing attention to her, and she falls in love him right away. In fact, she waits for him while he well, he does his time on the rape, on the Captain rape. I mean, she's she's comes here. She stays in Illinois until he's about ready to get released because of all of mister prendergass effort, and she then comes right to uh live with a father and mother in close during Burton County. So and then then when he does get paroled, they immediately get married and you know, they put up get together in a place up in just over the border into New York State. Which is interesting because it's one of the heavy factors in terms of tying him to these murders that where he lived was in close close proximity to where these bodies are ultimately found. So it became an important piece of evidence.
Speaker 6: Right now, tell us about the just prior to the murders itself, and tell us the year again, what year we're talking about, And he'd he'd been paroled not too long beforehand, so tell us about what is going on just previous to that, and then tell us, of course about the first and the second.
Speaker 4: He gets paroled finally on May thirtieth of nineteen seventy five. He's got like a twenty two year parole requirement. He's not supposed to be off parole until nineteen ninety seven. As I said, Judith has moved into New Jersey. In the meantime, she's gotten an apartment up in Valley Cottage, New York, where they're gonna live. Of course, Relevan's not supposed to go out of state to reside. He's supposed to live in New Jersey, but he now he's taken a chance of living up in New York State with her, which would be a violation of parole if he's caught, But then he would be sent back to jail. So there's a lot of pressure on him. But they get married almost immediately in June of nineteen seventy five, and he's a I mean, he takes as far as we know, he takes his marriage very seriously. He does have another fling with another girl, Roberta Gimbal, who he takes to another place exactly a place where the second body is initially located. I mean, she is an important witness to say, well, that's within one hundred feet of where Bobby and I had had a picnic one day. This is early in July probably of nineteen seventy five. So they live a couple of months as man and wife, and it seems, I mean he's now into a business. He's got a contracting business, odd jobs. He'll do all kinds of construction things like that. And he's the day the first the first woman disappears, he happens to go over to Westwood, the Westwood area, to get this car engine cleaned. Now, I don't know if you want to get into the specific details of the where missus Haynes was picked off or just sure you want me to go from here?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeahuely he.
Speaker 4: Reldin has to have it. He wants his car engine clean, and he's over in the Westwood area and Missus Hayes at the same time as in the Westwood area trying to get a job. She's here as a nurse. She's trying to get work. She doesn't want to be home alone. Her husband has his own job, and it this is a very unique instance, going back to Kaplan rape. He didn't Reldon didn't know missus Caplan. He had never seen her as far as we know. But he's got a problem. He's got these two girlfriends in the area. He's got Judith down in Florida now back in Illinois, and he's driving home from having dinner with one of the girlfriends in the morning. His father is pressuring him about this business they want to open up in Florida, and Reldyn his route home would take him right past the route that missus Caplan would pass coming home from delivering passover cookies to her mother over in Hackensack, So the route they would take would bring them into close proximity. There is no reason where Relvin was in the area where missus Caplin lived. He had no business there, he didn't know her. There was It just the situation where he happened to see her. Now, whatever it was in his mind at that time which snapped, it was just that kind of incident with no rhyme or reason. He saw her, and he followed her, and he made the decision he was gonna do what he did to her for some reason, and no one can explain it. We don't know why, but he follows her to the house, and as I said, he gains entry by entry by a subterfusion, and then he rapes her. Well, the same thing happened to missus Haynes. He's coming back from this boat having the engine cleaned on the car. She's traveling the same road. It would be four or five miles that they're driving along this road and that time are all in sync with when she was at the office trying to get this job, and when he was having the engine clean and he sees her drive into her driveway, and he evidently goes down the street, turns around, comes back and drives up in the driveway. He makes those kind of instantaneous decisions, whatever it was, or whatever it causes it, the pressures of the day, what he was under. That seems to be the gist of why it happens he's under for some reason. He snaps because there's absolutely no contact between him and his victims at this stage his life before the assaults occur, and he takes her and he gets control of her and she disappears from the house. There's no sign of any problem in the house. Nothing's overturned he didn't get into the house. He caught her in the driveway as she was leaving the house to go to the office. So and that was the last anyone saw of her. So that's that's the thing that jumps out of you with with what happens at these all of these things that happened Blanche Monty when when he assaulted her in Middlesex County, he never saw her before what happened there. He was coming out of the hospital from from visiting, uh mister Prendergasted. He was having trouble at home because his salary had been cut at work and he was he was in having some money troubles and he felt Aunt Lilian wasn't being as generous she could to him, And all of a sudden he sees missus mont drive by him, and he follows her out of the hospital parking lot down the street about a mile to her home in a big apartment complex, follows her around, lets her drive into her garage, and races down and attempts to assault and reape her. So it's it always seems that he's under some sort of tremendous pressure, mental pressure at the time he snaps and does these things. So that was missus Haynes. And now the next week that happened on October sixth and seventy five. On October fourteenth, he's sand blasting the house. He got a job sand blasting the house. His wife, who worked for a company in the area, got another coworker from her company to help him with a sand blasting. They're working hard all day long, but they don't accomplish as much as they wanted to because the sand blasting mask got broken. So it's a frustrating, a frustrating day for him. Things aren't going right. He's driving home now and who does he see? Susan Reeve get off a bus, a pretty young girl, the bright dress, smiling, blonde, and he makes a sharp left at turn. He's almost by it, according to the Favassinis who see him. And he's races up this street, passing her and we think, waiting for her to reach up a point further up the street. She has about a quarter of a mile to a half mile walk to get to her the area where her house is up that street, and he waits for her and grabs her as she's walking up that way, and she's taken in the car and never seen again. Now there are some witnesses or a special witness who happens to see a lot of this, But that's that's what happened. And there's always a pressure situation. It causes Reldon I think, to snap and do these you know, these criminal acts.
Speaker 6: Well, it could also be a psychopathic killer just accelerating. I mean sure that obviously everybody, every killer probably has a stressor. I would say that. But you and I have bad days too. We might I might kick the tires or you know, throw some against the wall and have to clean it up. You know, I just got mad at an egg about an hour ago. But you know the thing is it seems to be a classic acceleration as well. You know, within a week, two murders, I mean, yeah, well on your way to serial killer fame and infamy, you know. So he just now I'm sorry, okay, sorry what what? Okay? So we're into the second week here, he has this murder, These people disappear from the face of the euros continue. How does how does he how does he unwind or how does he further unravel? What does he do? What does his wife do?
Speaker 2: At this time?
Speaker 6: Where is his wife? In all of this in terms of, uh, he's doing this, but what's his you know later of course we're jumping the gun, but tell us what they say. The police would know right at that time with this disappearance with these people were were obviously called. Police were called and they were noted as as as disappeared. Tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first woman she was she was English Brides, just the bride and she was over here. Her husband worked at Leland Motors, British car company, and the initial thought about her was that she she may have just gone somewhere. She was homesick. The husband knew she was homesick. She was she wanted to go back home. She wasn't really happy here. So the first thought was this is just a woman who has gone off somewhere. And for several days there was never a feeling that this was a you know, a crime. There was a crime involved. Here was a more thought in terms of a woman who's just trying to resolve this unhappiness she's under because of the living conditions she's she's undergoing here. It's not till about four days we're one of the one of police, the police chief in Hallworth I think it was makes the comment that we may be looking at something more than more than just a you know, an unhappy, unhappy woman, unhappy life. When the second, when the second girl, Susan Reeve, disappears, I mean, it's it's clear that there is a serious problem. And I lived. I lived in that area what's called the Northern Valley area, and I can tell you this second the disappearance of this second girl caused tremendous fear throughout throughout the area. They just no one was certain as to what had happened, and it just was too too coincidental to think that there's these two women. And even even the first witness really wasn't sure that it was Reldin at that time. Reldin who had had been the one who was with Susan Reeves his identification mister Low's ear. The problem was Reldon had been working in sand blasting all day long. He's been doing it without a mask for most of the day, and he was covered with sort he hadn't had time to clean up. And the initial description of Reldon was he was sort of Hispanic dark, you know, and it was really, I mean, is confusing because the color that he had was because of the work he'd been doing, so I mean it was there was tremendous uncertainty as to just what the you know, what the situation was. But what the police do in cases like this, they start looking through the recent parole lists, you know, people who have sexual crimes, crimes of that nature, and Realda's name came up very quickly. And here's here's the interesting part of this. How how the case really the solving of the case of the if you're interested in this, the the factors that really led to identifying him as the guy who was the probable killer. And yet the bodies hadn't even been discovered yet. Reldon on the on the the twenty first day of October. Now, these two girls had want of disappeared on the sixth and one of the fourteenth. It's now the twenty twenty first day of October. And one of the jobs up at Pulman State Park, one of the people have to do is go down and check the chlorine level at the discharge from the pool. And there's an area where it flows into the river and you test the water. And on the twenty first it's checked by Michael Bettman and he finds that the chlorine is fine, and on the same day, Robert Relvan is over in Macy's trying to point a ring, an engagement ring. Now this ring was not your typical engagement ring. Was a very special ring, specifically made and sold over in London and Harris a big department store over there, and it was very easily identifiable. And on that day he pawned it for one hundred dollars. I think it was worth a lot more, but he took one hundred dollars. That night, he comes home and there's a call from the prosecut's office erecting him to come down tomorrow to the prosecutor's office. They want to speak to him. He has to go because he's out on parole. But now he's thinking, yesterday I pulled the ring. They're making me come down today. He had no idea how much they knew or anything, and they really didn't know anything. They just wanted him to come in to me speak to him. So he's spoken to him. Now he panics. The next day he goes back to Macy's and he wants his ring back. They have to keep it for fifteen days if somebody wants to redeem it. They have to let them buy it back, but the ring can't be found. That he causes such a stink in the office, screaming about this ring he's got to have. They have to cause security to calm him down. Finally the ring is found and he leaves with the ring, and that's the last time that ring has ever seen. But now later on security when he's arrested later for these a couple of stupid break ins the houses. Security from Macy's calls the prosecutors often tells them about this situation involving the ring. If he hadn't made such a stink that that never would have happened. They never would have found it. And the ring and his possession of it was the most vital piece of evidence they had. This ring belonged to missus Haynes, and it was the most significant piece of evidence we had with respect to who who murdered her? So uh what happened?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: The bodies are found in a couple of days. The first body is found by Michael Shaling I think was the name. Let me see.
Speaker 3: Up in up.
Speaker 4: In the reservoir at the Clarkstown so uh in lake the forest. Matthew shambling find he finds the body of Susan Haynes. The body is really uh uh, pretty well, eaten up by animals and decaying things of that nature. The next morning, now, now this is right where Relden and Judith Rosenberg were living after he got married, after he came out of jail. This is right in the immediate area where they lived. The next morning, the body of Susan Reeve is found, and that's found in Tauman State Park. That is exactly where Reldon and ROBERTA. Gimbal had had a picnic on a day in August in nineteen seventy five, a month or so before this happened. And the interesting thing was that body was found by the fellow who comes down to check the chlorine level. Again, it wasn't there on the twenty first, but this is there on the twenty eighth, I think twenty not whatever the date was. And the body, the second body had willow lees. As the body had started to disintegrate, willow leies had fallen on and started to become imbued in the in the in the body as it started to bleach out as the body started melting, and there were no willow leaves in that particular area, not the willow trees in that area, but where Susan Haynes's body was found, there were plenty of willow willow trees. So the body which had not been in the water in the lake in the Tallman State Park clearly had been at a different location at least some period of time. And it was in that week between the time of the two examinations of the water in the pipe believing the pool. And that's exactly when Reldon got panicked and started to do things to try and cover up these murders. And and one of the things that he admitted to the Williams brothers while he was in jail that he had moved the bodies and he shouldn't have done that. He he he tried to put them up in New York State to get away from police looking at him, and it just didn't work. And moving the bodies, he said, was a mistake. So they were the things that really started, you know, made everyone pretty sure that Relvin was the person who was involved in these killings.
Speaker 6: So that was the police have enough evidence. So when did police have enough evidence and what did they do as a result of that evidence? In terms of charging them for well the murder, it was grand jury.
Speaker 4: What they didn't they didn't do anything. They they they they were gathering evidence. The sand blasting mask was found on the street right right up the street from where uh miss Reeve disappeared, within within twenty five yards and where you know she was pulled into the car and we we think that the mask got kicked out during the struggle. It was important evidence. It was a sand blasting mask with the the the glass plate kicked out. There was people who had seen them in close proximity to a car which was exactly like the car that Relvin had and there's a picture of it in the book. It's a truck car really loaded with working equipment, things of that nature. So they didn't do anything yet and they're still trying to accumulate evidence because like the call from Macy's didn't come for a week or so. But we were told the police were told that Reldon, if he was the one who did these murders, the psychologist from Trenton to Hospital not prender Gas, but one of his associates said he's likely to do something really stupid deliberately to get caught. To sort of get him in jail and take him out of the crosshairs of this murder investigation. So what happens on the thirtieth and thirty first of October. He commits two daylight breaking entries, one right across the street where he's doing his sand blasting on that doctor's house in the daytime with his car there, and one on another one in a house in Norwood where he climbs sight on the second story right well, the woman's in the bedroom, and he runs away. He's caught and put in jail. He almost immediately pleads guilty those He gets sent away for two to three years in state's prison on the two B and eas and his hope is they're gonna forget about me now they got other things to do. I'm here in state's prison. But so the police do nothing. They can continue really just to try and accumulate evidence against him so he'll arrest him. As matter of fact, he was never arrested on these charges. He was actually indicted when the investigation was concluded, but he had never been arrested on them. And it's in the prison that he on these charges that he needs to Williams brothers and he gets involved in this plan to murder his aunt to try and get money to he hires Edward Bennett Williams firm Williams and Conley, a big, big time Washington, d C. Law firm. His aunt gives them seventy five thousand dollars to pay for the initial representation will probably cost them a million and a half dollars altogether, but she gives them seventy five thousand off the bat and maybe two hundred thousand representation then the event she gives him the money to hire them, and it turns out now the police are undergoing this second investigation involving the plan to kill the ant, and he's arrested on that charge while he's in prison as he's planning this murder, and they back right out of the case. They leave New Jersey then and they're not going to represent him on the murder case.
Speaker 6: But he then has Sorry, Charles, and let's go back a little because you're skipping over some really fun stuff here. Because the Williams brothers, most people of these jailhouse snitches are famous. People have seen numerous cases where they're seeing on television where the cross examination says, what did you get for this? What deal did you get for this?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: Tell us about the Williams. Why they came in close proximity with Reldon? Why on earth Reldon confide in these guys about the conspiracy? To explain this? And then what happens with the Williams. Who do they contact? Is there a plea agreement? And if there isn't, why would on earth would they do this? Explain a little bit more about the relationship, the kinds of things that Reldon started telling them, and what did they do as a result.
Speaker 4: All right, Rev Reldon's in prison. He's doing his two to three year term for the two b and ees. He has a close friend, a guy who he's come very close with down here. His name is al Albert Barber called the Buzzard is his nickname, and they're very close and spending a lot of time together down in Railway State Prison. The Williams brothers are really big time, I mean big time breaking entry guys. They are famous in New Jersey, in the South Jersey area for the number of huge breaking entries and stealing thievery that they've been involved in, and the probably murders too and all. They've never been convicted of that. I mean, witnesses against them always had a strange way of disappearing just before trial. Anyway, they happen to get sent because they're they've been convicted on a B and E or something down in Trenton, and they they go to Railway State Prison and they are from Atlanta, Atlantic City area, and they know Albert Barber and Barbara vouches for him. These are Barbara Is. He's awed by them. He is, he's like hero worships of them because they're so big. So he is the one who really recommends them to Relden. He vouches for them, and they now Relden has somehow Here's here's the guy who's just comes into jail and immediately gets a job in the in the UH office with one of the choice jobs in the officers dining room in the in the commissary area because he knows this h Lippert. Miss Slippert was a guard for the prison guard who knew him when he was in jail earlier in New Jersey. But so they they he speaks for them, Barbara does, and they get to SOB and Reldon gets them hired. He talks to miss Lippert and sure, if you want him, Bob will And that's another indication of the charm this guy had. He gets a prison guard to do his bidding who he wants hired to work with him, and he's very plush jobs and anyone, well everyone in the prison wants these jobs, but he gets them there. So they are very close and Relden has been thinking, according to the Williams brothers, Reland has been thinking about this plan, what your plan is to rob the end he wants to go there and get a lot of money to help pay for a defense. As it progresses, about the time he is indicted on the murders. Now that happens in January when nineteen seventy seven, I believed January twentieth seventy seven, he's indicted on the murders, and it's a surprise. He wasn't really didn't think it was going to happen at that time. But he's indicted and now it sort of changes. At the same time. Never mind a robbery, let's murder her. And so the idea is, it's not the Williams brother are going to do to murder because they're in jail with him. He wants it done immediately, and he wants them to provide a hitman. Now, the Williams brothers don't know if they're being set up. I mean, they are people who are targeted by by law enforcer for years and they didn't know if they were being set up. So one of the things they do if they decide, well, we'll call the police and let them know what's happening. And they reach out to the because the indictment the news. The indictment was released on January twentieth of seventy seven, and it was in the paper. So the Williams asked his wife to call the prosecutors off in Burn County, and the she calls and tells Ed Benning, who was the chief investigator on the murder cases, that the brothers have information concerning these murders. Now, right away, red flags go up as you start to say, you can't believe much of what the prison inmates tell you. You know, they're looking for a deal, trying to buy some time off their sins, whatever it is. They're looking for something. But he goes down and talks to him and after telling all the story about this comments that the realvan made about moving the bodies and things like that. They say, oh, by the way, he also got us involved in a plan to kill the ant. And this is like some off the wall. Denning can't believe this is happening, so but they give it some credence. They see letters back and forth between Relvin, who was transferred from Railway to Trends State Prison after he's indicted on the murders, a more secure location, and now there's al Barbera and Reldon are sending letters back and forth which have references to this job, this other job that needs to be done involving the Williams brothers. So they finally decide to have a meeting with a guy that the Williams brothers have selected, and it turns out to be a Nick Gallo, who is an investigator that I worked with in the Burton County Prosecutor's office. He's a guy who's very good at this kind of work. He's done many of them. He goes down and has the conversations with Reldon in jail, and then the second one. I mean that it's a face to face in the prison. Reldon lays it all out. He wants this woman killed. It doesn't bother him that it's his aunt. He wants the boyfriend killed. He wants it done. He can't be done till May because he needs he needs the aunt to make the money available for the defense on the murder cases. So he doesn't want anything to interfere with that until after, after that's all set up, then then they can murder him. So it's that time after all that goes, I think it's it's sometime in March thirtieth something like that that they get down to rest Albert Barber and Robert Reldon for the murders and moving Williams brothers out of Trenton because their lives were in danger once it became known that they had rated on the on Reldon. So that I mean, then it happens. You know that the relbn's now charged with two indict He's not indicted till April in the in the plan to kill the ant, but by the time May of nineteen seventy seven, nineteen seventy seven, he's got two big indictments. One a plan to kill, conspiracy to kill his aunt and her boyfriend, and murder the murder of Susan Reeve and Susan Haynes. These are both hanging over his head. And now the problem becomes trial. Which case gets tried first? Then how do we proceeed?
Speaker 6: So why does the you talked about him and we just said in the you talk about in your book too, that right away once there was that this murder indictment, his his big high powered law team just said to see you later. Now, why is that? Did they figure he wouldn't be able to afford what? Why wouldn't they stay for that?
Speaker 4: Was? That's exactly the point. They knew that they knew that we that the Reldon hadn't provided the initial seventy five thousand dollars. They knew it had come from Aunt Lilian. Now, they didn't know that Lillian was going to stick by Reldin all through that trial. So, but they assumed that the source of ons had now dried up. They immediately, within a day or so, had promotion to be to withdraw from New Jersey. You know, if you're an out of state attorney and you get permission to come the state to handle a case like this, if you don't, if you want to get out, you've got to get out of almost immediately once you're in for a period of time. Yeah, I won't let you leave. That's the problem. Yea. They made a professional decision, let's get out of here before it's too late and we have to try this relving case and have no money coming in from it. So that's what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just knew, They just knew they had a sinking shift there with that kind of client as well talking and then.
Speaker 4: I mean the ant I mean all through the trials. She she in fact, aunt Lillian testified for Reldon in the in the trial of the charges to kill her and her friend Misha, and she just wouldn't believe it was him. She never even changed her will. She just didn't care. Bobby wouldn't do this to me. He was her favorite.
Speaker 6: How on earth did he talk her into believing that the prosecutors and the police were somehow mistaken or he was innocent of this conspiracy to murder her and her companions.
Speaker 4: Well, I told you how charming he was. He just could charm women. But really, what he did he came up with a story. His story was that he knew this, He knew that the Williams brothers were really working with the police, and he decided to embarrass and he's going to go along with him, and at the very last minute he was going to call a newspaper reporter from the Bergen Record who he was friendly with, and lay the whole story out. But he says it was frustrated because the prosecutors got their indictments so quickly, he didn't have a chance to tell everyone that he was in on this all the way. I mean, it's a ridiculous, but what else could he say? That?
Speaker 5: That was his.
Speaker 4: Argument, and continued.
Speaker 6: She continued to support him, she testified for him. She didn't she didn't change her will, and then she died in two thousand and seven, yes, yes, and giving him eight point nine million dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, she actually what she did was, I think there were six brothers and sisters. She gave five. There were five other you know, five brothers and sisters left, and she gave each of them whatever it was, twenty some million dollars. And then let's go to go to her sister and brother. Now William Reldon's mother died Marie, so her her twenty million dollars were thereabouts, was divided between Susan, Bob's sister and himself. That's how they each get eight point nine It was really the mother's money, which which was going to them because the mother had died, so that that's how the money got split up. And so you know, Reldon lost his money, but his sister still has the money and she continues to financially support him, especially with respect whose attempt overturned this this twenty year parole in eligibility that he was hit with the last time he was up for parole. I mean they denied him at that time and fixed a twenty year additional period before he'd be eligible parole. So they're attacking that through an appeal. And also the state legislature in New Jersey has now changed the law and I think it requires that he get a parole here in every three years, which you know, it's a problem a guy like this with his money. Each year he's gonna come up and they're gonna have all kinds of rons why he should get out of jail. He's no threat Anymore's sister has the money. He gave up. He gave up his money. I mean, he agreed to the consent judgment for ten million dollars, showing his you know, how generous he is. He didn't want the money. He's sure, give it to missus reed, mister and missus reed, and all these arguments that to why he should get out of jail. But it's being found financed by his sister.
Speaker 6: Now, he talked about the petitioning to the courts through civil court to get money and they were successful. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, this is not a son of standcase. You know, a criminal, by law in most states, cannot profit from his own criminal activity. This is not that kind of case. This money did not come from his criminal activity. It came as an inheritance from his aunt. Now, they had changed the law in the state of New Jersey in terms of these statute of limitations. Usually statue limitations is about two years on civil matters. But back in early in the nineteen ninety they had changed the law on murders with respect to death and you know, the wrongful death. They changed the sadly limitation say, there is no statute of limitations on wrongful death. If you can murder someone and someone will relative can prove a loss of wrongful death a law of income or something like that, you can you can sue. The problem with that is they omitted the survivor aspect of it. Uh, the survivors are different. Your your claim for survivorship is the loss of companionship, the love and affection you would have had back and forth between the decedent, the person who was murdered and the family, and they had they had omitted that it was an accident. So, uh, mister Reeve hired an attorneymed Robert Zeller, who did an incredible job in terms of changing the law to get this this this overturn, to make also the Survivor Act not have a statue of limitation. And he did that and actually Governor Corzine signed that bill on almost his last day in office here to change the law. And with that in his pocket, he then he had already filed suit, I mean relevant, offered a million dollars in settlement of this claim. They turned them down. It got to the point where it was going to have to be a trial, and Reldon threw in the towel and agreed to a ten million dollar judging against himself and the money would be It wasn't immediately all paid out. It was paid because the money's in trust. Really Reldon never had it. It's all held in trust and so it's paid over a period of time and if Realdon, if Reldon dies, that maybe the end of I forget now all the workings and mechanics of this, but the most they get is ten million dollars. They couldn't end up with less. But it doesn't matter. I mean, this man, he's a mister Reeve, is a wonderful guy. Missus Reef she was in court every day these three murdered trials. It wasn't the money, it was just the idea. He could not stand the idea that this guy would be living to have the benefit of ten million dollars, and he hurted his daughter. He just couldn't stand that. He just was not going to say, you know, until he got this change of straight out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an interesting story. The only other one I heard of anything successful like that, just for the principal was the Nicole Brown Simpson.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, with the father.
Speaker 6: He really he got oh j boy, I'll tell you if he got him in jail and got the money too. So he had little a little bit of a happy ending. But there really is no happy endings in these stories, right.
Speaker 4: So the interesting thing about Reldon is, you know, we had we had. I told you. The first time he was tried on the attack on Marie Hernandez, the very first big case he's involved in, he gets a hung jury and they have to be tried again. The Cacklin rape case. First trial, he gets a hung jury. His first murder trial, the double murder trial, happens in nineteen seventy seventy nine in I guess May and nineteen seventy nine, he gets a hung jury. One of the jurors fell in love with him. One of the jurors just disregarded her owth completely and just set in there. I am not convicting him. His family's there. They didn't. This man can't have been the one who'd done this. We know that for a fact because one of the jurors was the daughter of a Bergen County Prosecutor's Office detective. Now the defendants knew who she was, but they decided to take her. She was an African American, and I think they liked the idea of having some diversity, maybe you know, a feeling about police and untrust. Don't trust the police. They put her on. But she told us that that's what happened. This woman fell in love with Realdon and she wasn't. Now that's a third hung jury. It's just an incredible development the second trial because the first trial had been hung up in that way. I think the county prospectus sied, he's going to throw everything in and he brought in his other crime's evidence involving the rape of Missus Caplin and the assault on Missus Mott ms Mott at the time, and the courts found that that was The trial judge allowed it, but the Colored courts ruled that was too prejudicial defendent, and they threw the conviction out. So it took three trials to try them for these murders. And the things that happened, I mean, he jumped out the third story window of a courthouse during the second trial while he was in jail between before the appeal, before the conviction was reversed. During the second trial, he developed the friendship with a very pretty woman who was a spectator in the courtroom and she used to talk to him during breaks, which Nick Galloh was just furious about. Anyway, he gets her to come down to the on Easter Sunday, to come down to the hospital and with a loaded shotgun in the bag ready to help him shoot his way out of jail. I mean, it's hard to believe these six are happening because that was Relton.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, he's a little bit of Bundy, he said. I think he's just a classic serial killer really because he's he's the consummate kind of like a Ted Bundy, very very charming really but really hell bent on having his way and being violent.
Speaker 4: Just for everyone asked were there any other murders he could have done, and we sort of researched this. He was out of jail, so for such little periods, for the time he first got out of jail, back in what he was put in for the violation of probation, back in what's seventy two, forty fifty two, fifty sixty two. They're just he was always in jail and there was never any unknown know, open murders that were done when he was out out of the prison until these two happened with Susan Reeve and Susan Haynes. So everyone just says he had to there had to be more, but in terms of being a serial killer, but he just he wasn't. He wasn't in free at the times.
Speaker 6: So Yeah, it's interesting to the role that Judith plays in this, but we won't give it away because I'm sure the uh, the reader would like to hear how Judith was really crucial in again enabling he had an alibi and so but there you know that story is quite interesting little aside to the trial as well. What Judith Rosenberg did in this as well in her contribution, Well, but you.
Speaker 4: Don't understand that a waye she she's madly in love with him. She believed that women do what he would ask him to do.
Speaker 6: So, like I said, I think he has all the he has all the character you know, done this for a few years now, and then he is among the has the same kind of characteristics as a lot of these guys Abundi the Rameirez. You have to have a lot of charm to be able to do what this gentleman did, and yet you know, you go from charming to this rage. So it's interesting.
Speaker 4: So well, the funny The funny thing is, I know we're over time or anything, but when I was trying it for the third time, I didn't try it the first two times as a county prosecutor's office tried it, but the defense argued there was a conflict of interest, so they sent me up from Trent to try the third case. When I was trying the case, there were two men in the courtroom and each day they're writing everything, copious notes. And I got told to them and they are writing, They're going to write a book. Now, this is nineteen eighty six. They're going to write a book on Robert Reldan, you know about these two murder cases. I well, that's great. So I wait, I mean, I'm now, I'm back to office. I'm doing other things tire in ninety five, but there's never a book I had. Then I get a signed up as the acting prosecutor in Bergen County for a couple of years, and I now have access to all this information. I've said, let me try and take a look at this and see if I can write a book. And I started writing. I wrote about five chapters. I read it and I realized I don't have the skills that are needed to make this assailable product. But I didn't know rich Beauty, and we worked together in the office, and I knew he had written a book, and I spoke to him. At first, he wasn't too enthused. About it. But then I gave him about twelve boxes of material. He read through it all. He said, you know, there is a book here. And that's when we started together and pushing put this together. And it's been it was like gues a three year job and it's we're very proud of what we were able to put together. So that's where we stand.
Speaker 6: Very great read. It's you know, it's hard, as you know, to take the the research and then turn that into exciting page turner. You know, it's you've done it. You've done it. And that's why it takes so long to do that because, as you know, you've got to pour over it and go, well, we've got to take that out, and we've got to and we really have to. You have to really cut out all the fat. And there's a lot of stuff that you got to go through, like you say, boxes and boxes and stuff that could be in there and should be in there maybe, but yeah, and it.
Speaker 4: Was very rich. It was very adept at doing exactly that. I mean, when I write, I write, I write something with twenty five pages. He'd do it in seven or eight because he just knew he had an author's concept as to what's needed to just get by. You just can't put every single thing in a book. It would be like war and peace, he says, you just can't do that. So what what's turned out is primarily his final product, and it's in my eye it's really great. So yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I know it's very good. And you've done a great interview yourself. And I want to thank you this evening for explaining the book to our audience as well. We have a Rabbit true crime fan fanship here and people comment all the time, so I'll let you know what kind of numbers and if anybody did make any specific comments or inquiries. But people just love the show, and and thank you very much for coming on explaining about this book The Charmer, about Robert Redland and Reldin pardon me, and his fascinating tale and his incredible and who's stuck by him all the way. It's an amazing story of naivety and and family sticking together just for family's sake. Wow, what a story, you know, So I want to thank you, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much for having me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, Charles. And just one just before I go, is there a website that you have for this book. Obviously people go to Amazon, and they go to their local bookstore and people can look you guys up. Then it's easy to just to type in the charmer as well. But is there any special website you have or any information not.
Speaker 4: That I have no now, whether Rich has one, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Right well, people like say, Amazon's a great marketer for books. Everybody goes to Amazon and it's you can't beat the prices, and and I'm sure it's going to be in bookstores as well. And Entitle Town's a publisher too, so in the last couple of years it's they've been quite prominent in publishing really good titles and with some good authors and some great stories.
Speaker 4: So they've been very nice to work with. O. Yeah, Dan, very very much.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, have a good night, Charles, you too, fine, all right,