Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought you by Jr's Rock the Bank one thousand dollars cash giveaways, thirteen more of them come on your way today.
Speaker 3: Get those keywords. First, one's going out right around nine oh five, we had to say nine oh five issue. You get that keyword, go to WJRR dot com and put it in that little box that pops up.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in Norwalk, Ohio, Ohio, one of the states that uses the term OVI rather than dui ov I operating a vehicle impaired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that way it encompasses everything.
Speaker 2: Right, sure? Yeah? In this case of would involve alcohol in one Spencer blat Neck. Spencer was spotted the other morning driving incredibly slow fifteen miles per hour in a thirty five mile per hour zone, I believe is what it was.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So officer kept an eye on his noticed that it just wasn't Something was up. So officer pulls over the vehicle and Spencer suspected of being drunk, which would be his twentieth ov I a license on you're good man.
Speaker 3: How many drinks have you had tonight? So I'm getting a pretty strong smell of alcohol coming.
Speaker 4: She kind of noticed a vehicle driving that was in front of her a pretty slow rate of speed is what initially caught her attention and dates back decades. First one was in nineteen seventy four, so it starts in the seventies. There's a couple in the seventies, there's multiple in the eighties, multiple in the nineties. It's disturbing. We're out here. We try and protect, we serve our public. Anytime somebody gets behind the wheel of a car, you know it's dangerous when they've been drinking.
Speaker 3: Twenty of them twenty didn't somebody spend wouldn't he be in jail for for life? Wouldn't he be no way to operate a vehicle? Well, how can you still get behind a call? Well, behind the wheel.
Speaker 2: No matter what the courts have sentenced him to previously, it did not send the message to him that, dude, you need to stop doing this. And I'm sure there are plenty of orders, and I doubt he has his license. It's just he continues to get access to a vehicle and drink.
Speaker 3: And no, he can't have a license. There's no way.
Speaker 2: No, I said, he probably doesn't have access to hid. He can't, right, And regardless, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to upset you, taco. I'm really not okay.
Speaker 3: I wonder sometimes you think I don't listen, and I'm like, dude, I listen every day.
Speaker 2: All right, got a headline of the week to share with you here, got.
Speaker 3: Me to get the recorder. Give me one second, please, all right? Headline of the week.
Speaker 2: Police find naked man in Low's display shed with vasoline and phone.
Speaker 3: One more time, holda what go?
Speaker 2: Police find naked man in Low's display shed with vasoline and phone. This would be in Slide Down, Louisiana, five o'clock in the afternoon. This clown is inside one of the display sheds set up there, you know, like you would buy for your backyard, with his pants around his ankles, a jar of vasoline, and staring at his phone while self manipulating.
Speaker 3: How hot is it wherever he is? Because I know most of the country seems to be hot right now, five o'clock in a shed.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if the shed is set up inside the air conditioned comfort of the store out on the garden section or or where this is. But several several employees in customers spotted this alerted police, who arrived and caught the guy in.
Speaker 3: Well, what's worse that are using the display toilet that?
Speaker 2: I think it's got to be this the display toilet could be an honest mistake. No, I really couldn't. Well, unlikely, but plausible. This guy had a full on game plan with him and it was prepared. With the vasoline, the nude images on the phone, and the semi privacy of the display shed should have probably closed the door.
Speaker 3: Couldn't have you maybe gone to somebody's shed in their backyard, you would have been less of a chance of getting noticed.
Speaker 2: He was on his back, pants around his ankles, using an open container of aasoline and an electronic device while uh huh spanking. I think this may have floated to the top of headline of the week contenders.
Speaker 3: I was thinking the same when you tease that earlier. But there was one that was really good. We'll decide tomorrow. I have it written down on the top of the sheet. No, that one's not as good. No, I think I think it is. I mean kangaroo. Remember the kangaroo beat that was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, at a petting zoo killed by a kangaroo trying to box the kangaroo.
Speaker 3: Just looked up at the text line two two five two six. The jack shack as a true man cave. Oh man, that is not a she shed. That is a heat shed.
Speaker 2: He shedding something already is probably burning some calories too.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: Then we go to, uh, let's see the White Sox Minor League affiliate team in North Carolina. I'm not sure which town this is in.
Speaker 3: But somebody said saw a headline of headline already yesterday and knew Red would jump all over that one.
Speaker 2: Oh the lows guy, I hate missing that. The Trenton Thunder Minor League team in North Carolina have a Golden Retriever bat dog. Yes, I think that's right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the bat dog stole the show. He's on our Facebook page right.
Speaker 2: He is in the video of what the bat doog? Well, just have a listen here.
Speaker 5: As ms k C Betty as manor appearance and the bat dog has manor presence.
Speaker 3: Felt it's a Numero dumps behind hold.
Speaker 2: The bat dog dropped the deuce right behind home plate and then turned the game. You gots to go, you gots to go.
Speaker 3: Does the ump have a little thing of doggie bags and is not doggie bags but you know dooty bags.
Speaker 2: Us the sweeper.
Speaker 3: No, you can't do that. Then home plates got duty.
Speaker 2: All fudged up.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going back. Before I saw that thing on the Facebook page of the Batdog, I was just scroll by it. Don't look, don't read that on I know it's going to be coming up now I will watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah to anybody who says baseball is boring, and the Batdog certainly, you know, widing things up there, at least for a few moments.
Speaker 3: Linzen Taco on Demand to download the iHeartRadio
Speaker 2: App for over eight years