Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, and how are we going to keep the American dream alive? How are you going to defend what you own? Well, I think one of the best ways to do that is with gold and silver, to get out of the fiat currency, to get out of the way of the hyperinflation bus and the debt busts that are edited towards us. Our guest now is Tony Ardeman of Wisewolf Gold. Tony has set up David Night Gold. It'll take you to his website. You can buy gold or silver large or small amounts. You can also start to accumulate gold on a steady basis. Each month you decide how much you want to save and set aside, and you can have the advantage of being part of a buying group that gets you a better price on that. Thanks for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 2: That's great to be here, David. Yeah, don't let fiat currency throw you under the debt bus. You're gonna get run over by the debt bus. We were talking about that off air. Yeah. And of course gold hit it's all time high again.
Speaker 1: That's a sounding very repetitive, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I feel like Bill Murray on Groundhog Day. It's hit us all time high.
Speaker 1: Again, say gold hog Day, Yeah, we got.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I was telling a customer a couple of days ago, I said, well, the time between all time highs for gold for me was twenty and eleven when it hit almost two thousand and twenty twenty, when I was hosting your show in Austin. And that's the difference. That's the difference between all time high. So twenty eleven and twenty twenty, we have gold has broken it's all time high thirty times in the last nine months. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. Yeah, it's on quite a streak. Let's talk a little bit about silver, because I've seen you been talking about silver for quite a while that it is poised there's a lot of reasons for it to break out.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You see a lot of people in the financial press talking about silver, and they are saying that it is one per in a particular said, well, I'm looking at about a thirty two dollars price. Once it gets to that point and stays there a little bit, I think it's going to jump to fifty pretty quickly. What do you think is going to happen with silver?
Speaker 2: I think there's some wisdom in that. I think the higher that it goes just being pushed naturally right now for supply and demand, and it's nowhere near what the price should actually be. If you look at the amount of deficits every year, as I've mentioned before, it's around two hundred million ounces a year that were just short. So for all the mining that's done, everything that's accumulated around the world, all the refining, there's still two hundred million ounces that are short every year from demand, and that demand is continuing to go up, but mining is not increasing, supply is not increasing. The reason I think you have so much disparity in the price in why it's so strange, just because of the contracts that are held by these bullion houses. Then you kind of look back and you kind of see your reverse engineer the price, and you see that JP Morgan Chase was convicted of suppressing this silver price. And then you dig a little further and you realize that JP Morgan Chase is the largest holder of silver private holder of silver in the world. You wonder, why would they do that, why would they continue to suppress the price? Well, I mean they're accumulating, that's what the super wealthy have been quietly doing over many decades, have been acquiring silver. It's been cheap, as you know, you go back to the price chart. Look at the nineteen eighty it was fifty two dollars and fifty cents an ounce. It was driven up mainly by the Hunt family in Texas that were buying it and buying physical silver, getting physical delivery. Other people started buying drive the price up. The Hunt family, I believe was deep stated in a way. They were taken out and bankrupted because they were exposing the weakness of the dollar. It was cheap all through the nineteen eighties into the nineteen nineties and even in the two thousands. But right now I think what's happened is you can no longer with world demand with things like solar evs, the knee need for silver, the military industrial complex demand for silver as massive, as we've discussed before, is five hundred ounces of silver and a Tomahawk missile, which was basically what you call a monster box in the gold and silver industry of monster boxes five hundred ounces of silver. So there's just a huge demand, not enough supply, and I think a lot of these contracts and things with the bouillyon houses and papers silver. I think that will be exposed as the price continues to climb, because more and more people will want to cash out. Silver has been kind of a dead space. People like me have been talking about why is it so cheap? You should get some, you should hold it, it's undervalued. Well, you can only say that too long until you know that beach ball you try to keep underwater, it's going to eventually come to the surface. I think that's what's happening right now. Once we hit I think mid thirties, David all bets are off. He goes to mid thirties and I think will easily scot to forty and fifty dollars an ounce. There's no reason in this economic climate, with everything around us being like inside this this psychological experiment, whatever this is is called an election, this whole thing, with our country, the entire things. Yeah, it's some kind of sigh off that we're all in. It's amazing to me that silver isn't, you know, more expensive. I'm glad that it's not right now because it gives people the ability to kemen. Let's look at the price right now, Let's look at silver price compared to gold price. Now, gold prices is an all time high. So twenty six ninety two, it's just went up three dollars since we started the coming all time high. Another new all time high. So we'll put that on the list.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna get that song from one of the James Bond movies. It's an all time high, you know, just put that on a loop.
Speaker 2: What's a yeah, well that would be I think that would be a good Bond film. Who's suppressing the gold price? It's kind of like a follow up to Goldfinger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's got his goldfinger on the price there?
Speaker 2: And then we're going to divide that by thirty one eighty nine, So it takes eighty four point four ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. Wow, this chart, which is ridiculous because if you read history, that's never been that way ever, not even close. It's usually ten to twenty to one, between ten and twenty. Alexander Hamilton and the Founding five they set it up at sixteen to one in this country and it was that was sixteen ounces of sober to make one ounce of gold. That stayed from the founding of the United States until nineteen thirty three when Franklin Roosevelt said turn in your gold, use one of those executive orders, and they raised the price to thirty five dollars an ounce, But still that ratio would be, you know, basically thirty five to one. Well, eighty four point four doesn't make any sense, especially when you're looking at geologically it's seventeen to one in the ground. That's what it's supposedly, so seventeen ounces of sober to one ounce of gold in the ground. And the big tell that I've never heard anybody else bring up, but I thought was, you know, pretty much glaring is the market cap. If you look at the market cap for gold at sixteen point four trillion and the market cap for silver is one point for trillion, so they're sixteen to one. I think that's probably more accurate. So if we do it that math, David is looking to see where we were be if we were just in line with what the founding fathers set up for silver. If you divide that, yeah, one hundred and sixty eight dollars an ounce, that's where we would be, which seems to me, I think just logically silver at one hundred dollars, an ounce is, I think is probably a good indicator that something stabilized and there's the repricing has worked because we were not watching something go up. We're watching the inversion. We're watching the dollar lose purchasing power. That's what I think we kind of I have to remind myself that all the time. It's not that silver got more valuable, it's just that when we're repricing commodities, which is what's happening right now. The Bricks meetings in three days, and that's what they're trying to They want to reset commodities. They want to reset way that they structure trade and get away from the dollar system, and a lot of that's going to have that's going to have an impact on the price of commodities because they don't want to price anything and the way the West does anymore, the way that it's denominated in dollars. I think this is what the big news out of all the thing.
Speaker 1: It was last week. I think that I covered an article some guy went through and he looked at the price of dollar in a lot of different currencies and what the trend was in a lot of different currencies, and he said we've been seeing it, you know, steadily going up and all these other currencies and everything, and even more so a steady trend up than with the American dollar. And he said, and yet you know, Switzerland was kind of the odd man out, and he says, now that they've caught up, and now it's on a trajectory like that as well in Switzerland. So all these other currencies. You know, the US dollar is heavily manipulated, but looking at it in these other basket of currencies, it's pretty consistent in the way that it's going. I look at silver as because my main interest in gold is not getting rich and having you know, trying to play markets and time them and all the rest of this stuff. But my main thing is I'm just concerned about hyperinflation. I'm concerned about CBDC and other things like that. So you know, all of this stuff is there. It's really as kind of a wealth insurance to make sure that what you have isn't just going to be eviscerated because the dollar just goes to zero. That's part of it. But it's also the fact that they want to completely restructure the financial system. That was part of Biden's move in the spring of twenty twenty two. Four different things that he wanted every part of the deep state, every part of the swamp, every part of the bureaucracy to look into. Number one thing was changing the financial system, completely restructuring it as part of implementing CBDC. So when I look at silver, I think about it in terms of, you know, having something that is a lower unit value, so you can actually use it more in transactions than you'd be able to do with gold. It's a little hard to do that with gold because of that multiple that's there. Now it's a big multiple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more like gold is savings and silver is cash. You could use it that way, and it's a lot more divisible, structured in a way for it to be spendable. That's why, you know, the silver dollar was so ubiquitous here in the United States, especially after the comstock load in the eighteen seventies. There's this major you know, push to put make the Morgan silver dollar. That's why it's so famous. It was used all the time there was a gold dollar. If you I think I've brought one on the show, it's a little tiny you'll lose with it easy a little tiny bit of gold. I forget how much it weighs, but it's it's just a really small coin and I think it's worth about two hundred dollars today, So go figure. You know, that's what happens when you decoupled the dollar from gold. Yeah, you're right. The silver is sober and gold are a great way to be outside of the digitized system. And the more that I think about, the more I read history and look into the monetary system, the history of money, CBDC is a massive threat and I think probably the number one thing that we need to have on our radar to oppose, to speak out on, to push back against, and you know, set up systems to get around it. And I think that's that is going to happen. I think the states, like we've talked about before, a lot of the states decentralizing, making gold and silber legal tender, you know, passing laws against central bank digital currency. This is great. This is great news, especially because we've been talking about it for years. I thought I was going to be alone on this for a while, but it's finally reached a little bit of popular discourse. More and more people will have physical precious metals. This is a wonderful thing. And outside of the system, history is on our side. The digitized stuff is new. You know, Is it going to completely a plant the way that we transact I don't believe. So. I think that it'll look a lot like well, I mean, it's surveillance disguises money. First of all, it's not really meant to be an efficient monetary system, because really the most efficient monetary system is a mixture of cash and currency backed by something that stables so you can save it FIAT. This experiment is failed. It's a god that failed. And I think you know, we were talking off air about debt to GDP around the world. It's not just here in the United States, but you know, global debt is one hundred trillion for governments, one hundred it's projected by the IMF one hundred and fifteen percent of debt to GDP for the entire planet. So the world is bankrupt. I mean, that's where we are. How are they going to get out of that? Well, news flash, and I hate to spoil it for you, but they're going to print more currency, which means it devalues your current currency that it's going to lose purchasing power. We're in a Fiat experiment that's not going to end well, and that's why they They know that, and I think that's why they throw out the great Reset term a lot to trying to get you used to a monetary reset. It's going to benefit them. But gold and silver are part of this story, which is my point, is that human nature, human history, whatever it is with these metals even go back in the Bible. It's biblical. It's part of it's part of our story, and I don't think it's going to go away. You know, Rod Serling had an episode of The Twilight Zone. I don't know if you remember this episode, David, but there is these bank robbers. They robbed a bank or something of it. Maybe it was a train that was carrying the gold from the Federal Reserve. And they had a scientist and he was able to cryogenically like animated the suspended animation for one hundred years or something. They woke up and they try to go cast this gold in and so anyway, the episode ends with somebody from you know, one hundred years in the future pulling up in the car and saying, what's he got with them? And then somebody says, is that gold people used to use that as money. It was kind of to be uh, you know, that ironic consequence of wanting something that has value then and it doesn't have it in the future. That's an interesting concept. But my reading of history, I don't think that's ever going away. I don't think that for whatever reason. I don't think that mankind will ever not want them, the precious metals, or not want to have some sort of access or use them for something. They'll never be at zero, but currencies will.
Speaker 1: I think that episode was written by who was the person who said that gold is a barbaric relic?
Speaker 2: Was John Maynard Kaines. Yeah, as a barbarous relic.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when you're talking about you know that that gold coin and the one dollar coin and now it's worth two hundred dollars, but it was a small coin to start with. Imagine if you created a one dollar coin today out of gold, you have to get a magnifying glass out. That might have be like, honey, I shrunk the coin you know of Rick was the named Rick Morano or something. Huh honey, yeah, yeah, and he's looking at he's got his big helmet there with all the magnifying. Where did I put that gold coin? That's that's what we have because of inflation. But yeah, it's the you know that, that's another part of it. You know, the historical aspects of hyperinflation if you have currency and all the rest of that is the same way that we've seen the historical effects of gold. I've got one guy here, he's saying the five reasons that he thinks that goal prices are going to keep rising and we'll hit forty eight hundred dollars by twenty thirty. That's Incrementum is the company he works for. Those on Kit Cup News. That's actually kind of a conservative evaluation. I think when you look at you forty eight hundred by twenty thirty, I mean we're talking another you know, six years or something. I mean, that's that's very conservative, I think.
Speaker 2: But well, I mean, yeah, I think it's extremely conservative. My projections would be over that. I was short where we are now though, I didn't think we'd be seeing twenty seven hundreds an ounce gold. I mean, we can go back to our interviews. I wasn't projecting that. I didn't think that it would break that fast. But something is giving way, and there's something in the underlying current here. It has to do with deed dollarization. It has to do with the bricks alliances. If you recall, there is this ominous exchange between Jijingping and Vladimir Putin about was it eighteen months ago or so, David, when they just they had a face to face meeting and said, we're going to be part of the greatest change that's happened in one hundred years on paraphrasing, and that's going to be us. There's this alliance that they're creating, these economic alliances after the sanctions, that massive sanctions in twenty twenty two by the US and Russia pushing back on that, this is I think really accelerating. And then we look at the loss of the petro dollar. A lot of open questions there that you know, they used to be the big thing. How do we lose mainland China In nineteen forty nine, you know, the Truman was called you know, in Dean Atchison were called communists, and you know that was a major fiasco for the Truman administration. But how do we lose the petro dollar? And nobody even brings that up. I mean literally just lost and the ice Home Oracle.
Speaker 1: The other day, somebody was talking about, well, all these people are saying, well, this candidate's going to be horrible for the economy and we'll wreck it and all the rest of the stuff he goes. You don't know who wrecked it. It was Janet yelling. You know, she's she's behind all this policy and Biden administration in terms of weaponizing the dollar. They were driving people away from the dollar more than anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're continuing to drive people away from the dollar, making it unsafe for countries for to park any of their denominated currencies in dollars. We're making that apparent like if you do something that crosses we'll repatriate you know, your currency to whatever cause. D Jore, we feel like, I mean, look at what happened to the Russians. Their own funds used to give to the T shirt man in Ukraine to rockets and other things offensive weapons into Russia. It's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing about that, we spent a couple of hundred billion dollars and all we got for that was a Zelensky T shirt.
Speaker 2: That's all I got was this loudy T shirt.
Speaker 1: That's all he's got, just the shirt on his back. Yeah, people are getting pretty tired of that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I think another part of it when we talk about Zelenski. I think another part of this, of course, is the concern about war as this is escalating, and we're gonna be talking about that coming up at the top of the hour with Joel Skauzen. But you've got the the Israeli government expanding the war. America is pushing it as well. I mean, they're chomping at the bit. The warmongers to go after Ron have been for a long time. But Israel Is even saying I think it was a finance minister who said, yeah, we're we're gonna we're on our way to Damascus. I guess they're on the road to Damascus. They're gonna have a road to Damascus experience. But the I mean, you know, it's big time war and it's going to be very disruptive of the economy in addition to what happens with the war stuff. So I think that that's maybe part of it as well. But you're right, twenty seven hundred dollars. It was just a couple of months ago. That people said, JP Morgan, So some of these people, well I think we're going to see twenty seven hundred dollars gold in January of twenty twenty five. That really is kind of we're almost already there, you know, twenty six ninety two, we're almost at twenty seven hundred dollars gold. And it was a big escalation when they said that at that point in time a couple of months ago, to say well, look it's going to go to twenty seven. It's like, yeah, you can kind of see that happening. Well, now we're the middle of October and it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think you can compare this time to any other time in history. Really, it's never really happened this way. I mean, it doesn't repeat itself at often rhymes. But you can look at the the nineteen seventies, David, I mean, they raised interest rates to the teens, had the knicks and shock and inflation. Jimmy Carter called it malaise. But what happened there was a decline in the price of goal gold was eight hundred dollars an ounce around the time I was born at the end of the seventies, and then it dropped into the you know, two and three hundred dollars an ounce and stayed that way. It was pretty flat through the eighties and into the nineties. That's because they raised interest rates well, Rome Power raised interest rates faster than any other time in history. After twenty twenty twenty twenty one and gold went up it it's all time high. Something happened that didn't work, and they did the same thing they did this back in twenty and eleven, and really just a word from Ben Bernank back in twenty eleven said, look, we you know, we had tarp funds, we bailed out some of these banks are too big to fail, and we won't do that again. Because the gold was going up and close to two thousand dollars an ounce and silver fifty dollars an ounce, but they reeled that in with that statement, and so people started dumping their silver and gold holdings and got out of that. And so that's why gold and silver went down and stayed that way again. There was a twenty eleven to twenty twenty was the gap of gold's all time high. And now we've done it thirty well, we've done it since we've been on air again. So it's thirty thirty one, thirty one times, thirty two times. That's in the last nine months.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, you know, as you're pointing out, raising the rates didn't work, and I think we're going to be saying that about a lot of different things Financially. These people that are pulling the levers, they really don't know what they're doing and they're kind of as we're saying off air before it came on, I said, you know, we're reaching this Looney Tunes moment where everybody's run off the cliff, and like Wiley Coyote, we don't really realize that there's nothing under us yet. But when that happens globally and people look at this massive debt and you know, phony currencies and everything that we got, we're going to drop like a rock. And then what happened is somebody drops the acme and will on you as well. That's the next thing to fall right on top of us as we hit rock bottom.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Tell us a little bit about what's going on at Wisewolf gold.
Speaker 2: Well, yesterday I was announcing on social media that I redid my personal website, which is a good start because I've been saying this for about two years, I was going to update this. I finally got most of it done and I was going to ask people to go and sign up for the newslet we have a free newsletter We're going to do there. I'm going to have a shop set up for some of my stuff in T shirts and things I haven't done yet for my podcast and the Arderborn radio transmission. But it's Ardiburn dot Gold. I even came up with my own logo for it. So go check out Arderburn dot gold and sign up for the free newsletter. Tell me what you think, guys on the website. I put that out yesterday and.
Speaker 1: You got your broadcast is immediately following this one on Twitter as well as is it rock Fan that you're on.
Speaker 2: I'll be on Rock fin on the America unplug channel on Rumble America Unplugged and t are at Tony Ardburn. You can follow me there for the live stream and feel free to join us to be at eleven am Central Time, twelve Eastern.
Speaker 1: Great right immediately after this program. Yeah, anything else is going on? They got your new website, our artment gold and redesign that.
Speaker 2: What else is happening redesign that Artiburn dot gold. We still got the program. There was a big push last week. I talked to you about wolf Picks and we're setting the price in the morning. We're still working on that.
Speaker 1: It's been that's going to be hard with it jumping up and hitting all the time.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Yeah, that's what we set it, and then we have to take it down because I don't know if I can fill that order. So go check out wolf Picks over on Wolfpack dot gold and go to David Knight dot gold. And we're just trying to come up with innovative ways to get people the best deal, and you know, take advantage of knowing us. We buy a lot of stuff at the shop, so wolf Pack's a good way to do that and wolf Picks.
Speaker 1: Well, it's crazy times that we're living in right now, and I think things are only going to accelerate even quicker. It's great talking to you, Tony. Thank you so much for supporting this program. And again I go to Davidnight dot gold. I'll let you let Tony know that you're coming through us. That'll take you to wise wolf Gold, get gold Silver, you can join the wolf Pack and he's got the wolf picks that are there as well a lot of different things. Tony is always innovating and changing things. Thank you so much, Tony. I appreciate it. Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Let me so you the David Night Show. You can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Knight Show right now. Yeah, good job. And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Vdavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website.