Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis gooldra dot com. I'm excited to welcome a new client to the radio here. We've got art from A one Preferred joining us and we're going to talk a little bit about what they do. But first of all, welcome to the program sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jenna. We appreciate your time. We're just looking forward to working with you now.
Speaker 1: A one Preferred is a new voice here, but you've been doing duct cleaning for a long time.
Speaker 2: That is correct. Our humble beginnings took place in Susity, Iowa twenty three years ago. I went in to offer at great servers and from there on we have expanded, we have grown. Su Falls was a great market at demand for us to be able to provide the services that are professional and require by certain codes and things like that.
Speaker 1: And your son, Christian lives here in two Falls, but you get to travel back and forth a bit, don't you.
Speaker 2: That is correct. Him and his wife and three children made their residence in zwo Falls about three years ago and they love it here. They're not planning on going anywhere. My son, Christian, has been involved in a family business since he was basically learning to walk. You know, he's relatively young guy, but he's worked for us for a while and he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: A one preferred duck cleaning. You guys do a whole bunch of stuff, so let's talk about the different services you provide.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so, our main thing we do is anything that's related to ventilating systems. Air duck cleaning obviously is a big one, dryer bend cleaning. We also do chimney cleaning, repairs, re routes on dryer vents and chimneys, that type of thing. We are the areas only Cerified Air doa cleaning company by the National Air Do Cleaners Association NATKA. That is one of the reasons why initially we had kind of a pilot office here in swot Falls and then we decided almost two years ago to make it a permanent.
Speaker 1: Look. Now, is this just for residential or do you do commercial as well? No.
Speaker 2: So we are a company that specializes specifically in air duck cleaning and the other things that we talk about. We are not an on service, so when you call us, we are the experts per se. We do residential, industrial, commercial, anything that is related to your restoration of your HVAC system we take care of for it.
Speaker 1: Ar there's probably a few people listening that maybe have never had their air ducts clean. Why should they consider having that done?
Speaker 2: There are a number of reasons why you should have it done. If you have allergies, breathing problems. You know, when it comes to ear to cleaning, most people think about dust. That is the first thing that comes to mind. But there are just a different reasons, So medical reasons is probably one of the main ones. Also, energy efficiency. Typically, the best analogy that we can give someone is when you have a cold, you're trying to breathe with your nose, but you're not doing such. You're breathing with your mouth, so you're kind of gasping for air. That is, in concept, what your system is doing by having some much debris accumulated over the years.
Speaker 1: And when you have this done, you have a noticeable difference in your indoor air quality.
Speaker 2: That is correct. Yeah, yeah, you'll see a huge difference. Countless times we've run into people that see us out in the street and they recognize us and they're like, oh, yeah, we remember you guys, And it's just amazing how it feels now.
Speaker 1: We talked about air doc cleaning, but you also do dryer vent cleaning, and that's really important because you could actually have your home burn down if you don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are reported dryer vent fires. We know that there are more because of what we do for a living, but in a yearly basis, there's an average of about fifteen thousand fires related to dryer vents. Typically it's lack of maintenance, wrong installation, that type of thing. So that's when we come in. So we when we come in, we don't just clean your dryer and we're gone. We actually do an inspection. Do we do an evaluation. We give you ideas on what would be the best thing, the most effective way to run your dryer vent art.
Speaker 1: If somebody listening, just realize, man, I've never had this done. First of all, I know you're not going to make them feel bad for calling. You're gonna make them feel better because you're going to help them get the service done. How do they get in touch with you at a one.
Speaker 2: Preferred Absolutely, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You know, what you don't see, you don't think about. Typically, but if it's been more than three to five years since you have your air ducks clean, that's usually a good average time, depending on a number of conditions. You know, if you had construction, if you live in a dusty area, that type of thing. So that kind of changes a little bit on how often you should do it, but on average three to five years it's a good practice. And if they want to set up an appointment or they want to talk to us more a little bit about what we do, how we do it. We use top of the line equipment. All of our technicians are all certified by the National Air Dock Cleaners Association, So when we come in, we don't only just take before and after pictures. We want to create a long term relationship with customers in the area. You can call us six or five, three, six eight forty eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Very nice. And you guys have a website as well. What is the website?
Speaker 2: It is a one preferred dot com.
Speaker 1: Again, that's a one preferred dot com. We talked about dry event cleaning, we talked about air dot cleaning, but I almost forgot to mention you also do chimney cleaning.
Speaker 2: We do chimney cleaning. We do our repairs inspections. We work with a lot of real estate companies that do inspections before they close under deal. So you know, just give us a call and we be more than happy to help you out. And like I said, we just look forward and working with people here in the area. And as we move forward, we'll introduce my son as well, which is the one that's going to be running the franchise here.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to visit with Christian in the future. Again, our guest today has been Art Art. Let's give the phone number one more time.
Speaker 2: Six oh five three six eight forty eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Again a one preferred. You're going to be hearing them more and more on Sunny Radio and I am excited to work with them. Their telephone number if you would like to work with them, six oh five three six eight forty eighty eight. That's four zero eight eight And I've got a link to more information about them on our Facebook page. As Well, Facebook dot com, Slash Sunny Radio, and Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com