Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, This hour on the Lynching Taco Show is brought to you by Well Taco's Big Adventure Sunday. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a It's j R. Summer of Rock.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're gonna be out a bunch of Sundays for the entire summer. It's gonna be able with surf side tea at Johnny's Other Side this Sunday noon to two and mighty interest you with some corn hole to win Metallica tickets and Metallica a Metallica vinyl and uh turntable as well. Not two turntables in a microphone, just one turntable.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be out.
Speaker 3: Johnny's Other Side noon to two this Sunday. Come on out for a Sunday Funday.
Speaker 2: All right. That's in Orlando, one Michigan Street.
Speaker 3: If you don't know where it is, once you go, you're gonna know where it is forever. Because Johnny's Phone station Johnny's Other Side are just phenomenal. Remember We were out there that one time and cars lined down the roads. Remember that one night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little Harry. Oh it's crazy, Harry.
Speaker 3: I was talking to a listener who won a prize a couple of weeks ago, and she goes, yeah, I live right out. I said, wait, that's near Johnny's right. He goes, yes, I think I was parking your front yard one time.
Speaker 2: All right, let's begin in uh North Elba, New York. We got a story from the Adirondack Mountains and emergency situation that presented itself, or so they thoughts.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Trio of hikers had gone out for a weekends, you know, hike slash camping deal, and two of the hikers should probably mention they were all tripping on mushrooms. Yeah, you should definitely mention that part they were tripping on mushrooms, that they decided to do that while on their hiking excursion.
Speaker 4: Not good.
Speaker 2: Two of the hikers became convinced that the third hiker had died and called nine to one one to report that the third member of their party had died. But it turned out they were just hallucinating that they had died. They had just wandered off. I take it these two had yet had got lost from the third individual, and the third individual also had called to say hey, I became separated from my party, and eventually the officials were able to reunite the trio after the two, who were hallucinating so hard they thought the third had died, were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Speaker 3: Do you think you start the nine to one one call with that? Just look, I got a level with you. We are tripping so hard on shrooms right now that, uh, we lost our friend.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a hard time commenting on or answering your question, Tako, because my experience with mushrooms is restricted to pizza, steak, and salad. That's about the extent of my mushroom h well, I experience.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing they probably just said, look, we've been partying. I'm talking to nine to one one. Look, we've been partying. We lost our friend hiking.
Speaker 2: He's dead. Then making surmise what happened.
Speaker 3: But then then when the authorities come, that's when you say, okay, officer or you know whatever. New York Wildlife Park ranger, Yes, your face looks like smoking the bear.
Speaker 2: Can you guess what I'm on God, the mountains on fire.
Speaker 3: Remember when I no, it's not no no, you remember one of my Shuman stories.
Speaker 2: We're I wasn't eating them.
Speaker 3: But we all were on the way home and my friend's boss and thew boss, and we had all of the books from a classroom. The teacher said, hey, if you want to go donate these books somewhere you can, And so we had, like I believe it was about two hundred school books, you know what I'm talking about. So we were driving home from the beach like dummies, towards the shrimp fields over near Ostine, throwing books at at mailboxes and taking them off. All of a sudden, hit one. You'll remember this story. I'ven't told it to you in about twenty something years. Hit one and all like like you'd see in a movie. All the front lights in this in this it was an FBI car. Light up in this sun, bitch, Pat, It's like a little Cadillac from FBI car. It just goes okay. Whatever it was, g man, it was like this. I'll never forget. It was a red car which just lights in the grill and the windshield everything else. He was in his car cleaning up. Came at us a gunpoint. Two of the guys are tripping on shrooms because actually we were coming away from the shroom field.
Speaker 2: Drop all those books, and.
Speaker 4: Yep we threw it at the wrong mailbox.
Speaker 3: His strip search, not strip search, but threw everything out of the van. Put did not find the secret compartment that had that held said mushrooms, because he goes, I know.
Speaker 2: What you little surfers are doing out here. My other question would be, and again I don't have a perspective on this. I did dripping balls on mushrooms a good idea while you're up hiking in the addir on decks.
Speaker 3: For some people, Okay, if you're a dedicated fish fan, that's like a Saturday. Yeah, hell, that's.
Speaker 2: A Tuesday night. A couple of airline related stories. The country of Turkey has instituted a new travel rule that I think a lot of us may myself included. I think it's about damn time. This is the fining rule, isn't it? Where they find you. Turkey will now find passengers who stand up before the plane stops, or crowd the aisle before their roast turn to get off the flight.
Speaker 4: This is bwo in air telling.
Speaker 2: Turkish Director at General of Civil Aviation said this is because too many people are ignoring other space and just slowing down the exit process, which is this. We've all just shake our heads at this every time it happens.
Speaker 4: Drudge you crazy.
Speaker 2: Here's how it will work. Cabin crew members will warn passengers to wait. Those who don't listen will be fined about twenty six hundred Turkish whatever it is, it amounts to about a sixty seven dollars fine. The rule aims to make getting off planes smoother and fairer.
Speaker 3: And I just I've been on flights with Lynch, so I'm going to verify what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Go for it. I just you land and as you're rolling towards the uh you know the gate, you just you go, wait for it, wait for it. Boom. All of a sudden, everybody's standing up and crowding into that. I'm like, where are they going? Where are you going? You're going nowhere? You're broken record. I've seen you and heard you do it.
Speaker 3: Many times on flights and it's pointless and it just crowds everybody up.
Speaker 2: And Slim's the whole damn thing.
Speaker 3: Good for Turkey I like it where you just sit there and you know, let everybody do there standing and waiting in the aisle, and then when it's coming up to your row and your row's there, I just walk right out in front of everybody behind me and grab my bag. And I know there's crazy people nowadays who wanted you to go, probably tripping on mushrooms.
Speaker 2: You want a flight, but no, I know.
Speaker 3: There's crazy, crazy people who are edgy for their flight.
Speaker 4: They gotta do it connecting.
Speaker 3: I get that, But dude, just relax, just to lud water to serve up some liad water.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, on a Delta flight scheduled to go from Minneapolis to Madison, Wisconson, Delta flight had to return not once, but twice to the gate because of stowaway pigeons. The first pigeon was spotted just walking around the cabin underneath passenger's feet, and a baggage handler was able to come onto the flight and corral that one after the first return to the gate. Then as they left the gate again, another pigeon took flight inside the cabin and a passenger tried to capture that one. Was trying to catch the thing flying through the cabin with his coat. A video footage of that one Facebook page.
Speaker 4: Jr Facebook page and scroll down right now.
Speaker 2: And then they had to return to the gate again. Eventually the plane took off.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see this new thing. You know.
Speaker 3: They have the oxygen mask up top, and they have the you know, the floaties that come to all that stuff, and then up on the wall. It's kind of like you know in your backyard, how you have the pool net nailed to the fence. Right, there's gonna be a little pigeon net right on the right. What's that?
Speaker 4: That's any birds said?
Speaker 2: Will they make? Will they make that part of the safety instructions to and any event a pigeon uh goes airbounding, we have the pigeon net.
Speaker 3: Do not use your sports coat. You need that for your meeting when you land. What you need to do is grab the pigeon net which is located and then the hot lady that you want to make love to, but she really doesn't care for you.
Speaker 2: Guys like this, it's right here. Do the do the people seated in the emergency alb the ones designated pigeon net operator just another quality, another task. Just wanted to check on that mentioned Taco on demand.
Speaker 4: Download the iHeartRadio app